时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | You know, every time we have a day off, | 话说 每次我们一休假 |
[00:01] | we just end up at O’Malley’s. | 总会去奥麦利家 |
[00:03] | Even doing the outdoor thing, that place has an aftertaste. | 哪怕是户外座位 那个地方也总有味道 |
[00:06] | We gotta stop going there. | 我们不能再去了 |
[00:07] | No, O’Malley’s was a necessary evil. | 不行 奥麦利家是必要之恶 |
[00:09] | I needed to play darts. I needed to win. | 我得玩玩飞镖 我得赢 |
[00:12] | Even though I didn’t do any winning whatsoever. | 虽然我也没怎么赢吧 |
[00:16] | You still got that beer from last weekend? | 上周末的啤酒还有吗 |
[00:18] | No. I think I have the awful stout, though. | 没了 但应该有难喝的黑啤 |
[00:21] | – That’s it? – Yeah. | -没别的了 -对 |
[00:24] | Yum. | 香 |
[00:25] | Are you gonna want one of these? | 你要来一瓶吗 |
[00:27] | Nope. | 不了 |
[00:28] | All right. | 好 |
[00:31] | – We still watching that movie? – Yes. | -我们还看那部电影吗 -看 |
[00:34] | All right. Gimme these legs here. | 好 把你腿放上来吧 |
[00:37] | Okay. | 舒服 |
[00:43] | Sorry. I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 真对不起 |
[00:46] | I’m really not that sorry, though. | 但我也没多抱歉 |
[00:47] | I hate this rug so much. | 我太讨厌这个地毯了 |
[00:49] | This is a stupid rug. | 这个地毯真的丑 |
[00:50] | My rug would’ve fit in here much better. | 我家地毯放在这里会更好看 |
[00:52] | You are never gonna put your ugly rug in my apartment. | 把你家的丑地毯放我家 你想都别想 |
[00:53] | I was gonna put my rug in here | 我很有这个打算 |
[00:54] | and it was gonna be beautiful with the décor. | 而且肯定跟家里的装修非常搭 |
[00:58] | So what’s happening right now? | 现在是什么情况 |
[00:59] | Are you gonna even pretend to clean it up? | 你都不假装去擦一下吗 |
[01:00] | Or just–just gonna leave it? | 就放在那里啊 |
[01:04] | I wasn’t even gonna pretend. It’s fine. It’s just a splash. | 我确实没打算假装 没事的 就溅了一点 |
[01:08] | It’s not a splash. My rug is soaked. | 不是一点 我的地毯都湿了 |
[01:09] | It’s a splash. | 就溅了一点 |
[01:11] | I’m too comfortable. Come on. | 这样躺着好舒服 来 |
[01:13] | And you’re very warm. | 你真暖和 |
[01:16] | You smell like O’Malley’s. | 你闻起来是奥麦利家的味儿 |
[01:19] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[01:21] | Like, uh, whiskey and smoke. Winter. | 就是威士忌和烟熏味 还有冬天的味道 |
[01:24] | – I like it. – You like it? | -我很喜欢 -你很喜欢 |
[01:40] | Don’t we know better than this? | 我们是不是不该这样 |
[01:41] | Do we? | 是吗 |
[01:44] | If not, we might be insane. | 如果不是 我们大概疯了 |
[01:52] | I’ve been trying to keep the beard a little soft, | 我一直想让我的胡子柔软一点 |
[01:54] | so I got this oil. | 所以买了一种精油 |
[01:55] | – Let me feel. – No. | -我摸摸 -不行 |
[01:56] | – It’s beautiful. – No, no. | -很好看的 -不 不行 |
[01:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:00] | So is this part of our relationship now? | 所以我们之间的关系已经这样了吗 |
[02:02] | We’re accepting that every six months or so, | 就是差不多每半年左右 |
[02:04] | we sleep together? | 在一起睡一次 |
[02:05] | It’d be real right with me. | 我完全不介意 |
[02:06] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[02:07] | Or we could try the version | 或者我们可以换一种模式 |
[02:08] | where we sleep together on the regular. | 就是定期一起睡 |
[02:10] | What version is that? | 这是什么模式 |
[02:12] | That would be called dating. | 一般称之为谈恋爱 |
[02:14] | We already act like a couple. | 我们已经像一对夫妻了 |
[02:16] | Is it so crazy that we try again? | 再尝试一下很荒谬吗 |
[02:18] | – Yep. – Why? | -荒谬 -为什么 |
[02:19] | Because, uh, I think I know what I want now. | 因为 我知道自己现在想要什么了 |
[02:23] | Fine. | 好 |
[02:24] | I want all of it, Adam. | 我全都要 亚当 |
[02:26] | I want the proposal, | 我想要求婚 |
[02:28] | I want getting married in some bad banquet hall, | 我想在一个破宴会厅结婚 |
[02:30] | I wanna have babies, I want the job, | 我想生孩子 想当警察 |
[02:32] | I want the mess, I want the whole thing. | 再混乱都没关系 我想要全套 |
[02:34] | – Kay. – Still wanna talk to me about dating? | -好 -你还想跟我聊谈恋爱的事吗 |
[02:36] | Yes. | 想啊 |
[02:37] | – No, you don’t. – CPD assist requested by CFD. | -不 你不想 -消防局请求警署支援 |
[02:39] | Traffic accident, Astor and Scott. | 阿思特和斯科特街发生交通事故 |
[02:41] | Go ahead and answer it. | 你回答吧 |
[02:42] | Pull the ripcord. | 就当解围了 |
[02:43] | 5021 Eddie. Two plainclothes officers responding | 警号5021E 两名便衣警察 |
[02:45] | to CFD’s request for backup. | 即将前往支援 |
[02:47] | – Will advise once on scene. – Copy that, 5021 Eddie. | -抵达现场后另行汇报 -收到 5021E |
[03:00] | Hurry, please. | 麻烦快点 |
[03:02] | – Hey, you need help with her? – He ran the intersection! | -需要帮忙吗 -他闯红灯了 |
[03:03] | No, no, she’s not why we called for the assist. | 不 我们请求支援不是因为她 |
[03:05] | It’s him. Something’s not right. | 是他 他有点不对劲 |
[03:07] | – Is it a DUI? – I don’t know. | -是酒驾吗 -说不好 |
[03:09] | Sir, please stay still. | 先生 您别乱动 |
[03:12] | Sir. | 先生 |
[03:14] | No. Those injuries aren’t consistent with the crash. | 不对 这些伤口不是车祸造成的 |
[03:16] | No, none of it’s consistent at all with the crash. | 对 这些伤口都跟车祸没关系 |
[03:19] | Whatever happened happened real recent, though. | 但是他受的伤一定发生在近期 |
[03:21] | Sir, can you look at me? My name’s Officer Adam Ruzek. | 先生 请看看我 我叫亚当·鲁塞克 我是警察 |
[03:23] | Can you tell me who did this to you? | 你能告诉我是谁伤了你吗 |
[03:24] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不 |
[03:27] | I need you to stay still. | 你别乱动 |
[03:28] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[03:29] | Sir, you may feel fine, but you’re not. | 先生 也许你感觉没事 但你受伤了 |
[03:31] | I need you to stay right where you are. | 我需要你在原地别乱动 |
[03:34] | There’s blood on the outside of the door. | 车门外也有血迹 |
[03:35] | – I am fine! – Hey, hey, buddy– | -我没事 -先生 |
[03:41] | – You got him? – Yeah. | -扶住了吗 -好 |
[03:52] | – You got this guy’s name? – Yeah. | -这人名字查清了吗 -对 |
[03:53] | BMW’s registered to a Jeff Trubin. | 这辆宝马的注册者是杰夫·楚宾 |
[03:55] | No priors, single, lives downtown. | 没有前科 单身 在市里居住 |
[03:58] | Couldn’t get anything. Guy’s still unconscious. | 没什么线索 他还昏迷着 |
[04:00] | Pretty brutal beating. | 被揍得挺惨的 |
[04:01] | I mean, happened inside the car, | 可能是在车里起了冲突 |
[04:02] | then maybe somebody dragged him out, beat him some more? | 然后有人把他拉了出来 又打了一顿吗 |
[04:05] | I don’t know. Maybe it was a domestic? | 不好说 也许是家暴 |
[04:07] | Maybe it was a passenger? | 或者是乘客 |
[04:08] | This one doesn’t really add up. | 感觉不太像 |
[04:10] | 2261, can I get a direct mobile | 2261 能否让我联系到 |
[04:12] | to whoever is assigned paper at Astor and Scott? | 阿斯特和斯科特街车祸的现场警官 |
[04:14] | Think I got a related incident. | 我这里似乎有相关事件 |
[04:16] | Yeah. 5021 Ida. | 好 我是5021I |
[04:18] | We’re held down at Astor and Scott. | 我们还在阿斯特街和斯科特街 |
[04:20] | I’m two blocks south from ya. | 我在你们南面两个路口的地方 |
[04:21] | Got something strange. | 发现些奇怪的情况 |
[04:22] | Think you might wanna talk to this witness. | 我想也许你们想和这位目击者谈谈 |
[04:23] | We’ll take it. | 我们来吧 |
[04:25] | Copy that. We’re on the way. | 收到 我们这就过去 |
[04:30] | Seems way too coincidental | 如果与你们那个车祸没关系的话 |
[04:31] | not to be related to your accident. | 感觉有点太巧了 |
[04:33] | He called 911 about 30 minutes ago. | 他大概30分钟前报了警 |
[04:35] | All right. Hey, sir. | 好的 你好先生 |
[04:37] | I’m Detective Halstead, this is Detective Upton. | 我是霍斯特德警探 这位是厄普顿警探 |
[04:39] | Sir, you mind going through it again? | 先生 你再说一遍好吗 |
[04:41] | Yeah, sure. So, I was working right over there | 当然 我在那边干活 |
[04:43] | and I heard some screaming, so I looked over | 然后我听到尖叫声 于是我转过头 |
[04:46] | and I saw three guys go past wearing masks. | 看见三个人蒙着头套走过去 |
[04:49] | – Masks? – Yeah, ski masks. | -头套 -对 滑雪头套 |
[04:51] | They were runnin’ like hell. | 他们拼了命地跑 |
[04:52] | One of ’em had a crowbar. | 其中一个拿着个撬棒 |
[04:53] | Another was tucking something into their waistband. | 另一个往腰上塞什么东西 |
[04:55] | A gun, I guess. | 我猜是把枪 |
[04:56] | Then all of a sudden, a gray SUV came up. | 接着突然间 一辆灰色的SUV开了过来 |
[04:58] | They hopped in and sped away. | 他们跳上车就开走了 |
[05:00] | Then about a minute later, a blue BMW came speeding by. | 差不多一分钟后 一辆蓝色的宝马车飞驰而过 |
[05:04] | A blue BMW? | 蓝色的宝马车 |
[05:05] | I could see the driver. His face was really bloody. | 我能看见司机 他的脸上都是血 |
[05:07] | What about the gray SUV? | 灰色SUV呢 |
[05:08] | Did you get a look at that driver? | 你看见司机的样子了吗 |
[05:09] | – Get the plates? – No, I’m sorry. | -记下车牌号了吗 -没有 对不起 |
[05:11] | All I saw were the kids in the masks | 我只看见了戴着头套的三个孩子 |
[05:12] | – and the side of the SUV. – Kids? | -还有SUV的侧面 -孩子 |
[05:14] | I mean, I didn’t see their faces, | 我没看见他们的脸 |
[05:15] | but by the way they’re running, the way they were dressed, | 但从他们跑步的姿势 他们的穿着 |
[05:17] | the way they were screaming at each other, | 他们互相大喊的样子 |
[05:19] | I could tell they were kids. | 我看得出他们是孩子 |
[05:20] | Seemed like teenagers. | 好像是青少年 |
[05:23] | Caught a strange one. | 接到个奇怪的案子 |
[05:25] | The only witness was the guy that called it in. | 唯一的目击者是报警的人 |
[05:28] | And the victim? | 受害人呢 |
[05:29] | Blood tox came back negative for drugs and alcohol. | 血检结果显示没有毒品或酒精 |
[05:32] | The guy’s still unconscious | 人还昏迷着 |
[05:33] | but Med’s gonna contact as soon as we can question him. | 但他一旦可以接受问话 医院会电话通知我们 |
[05:36] | Okay, so what do we think happened? | 我们推测是什么情况 |
[05:38] | Well, right now, we’re betting on a failed carjacking. | 目前我们的猜测是抢车未遂 |
[05:41] | Been a 40% increase in carjackings | 那一带光这个月发生的抢车案件 |
[05:43] | in that neighborhood this month alone. | 就上升了40% |
[05:45] | Perfect territory. | 理想的地段 |
[05:46] | There’s a through line from downtown, | 从市中心过来有条快速路 |
[05:48] | usually pretty void of pedestrians, | 通常绝少行人 |
[05:49] | meaning there’s a hell of a lot of high-end vehicles | 意味着一条僻静的路上 |
[05:51] | on a quiet street. | 会有很多的豪车 |
[05:52] | The victim was driving a $90,000 BMW, | 受害者开着辆价值9万块的宝马 |
[05:54] | and there was evidence of a beating | 证据显示车内车外都有殴打痕迹 |
[05:55] | inside and outside the car, so they pulled him out. | 所以他们肯定把他从车里拉了出来 |
[05:58] | So a new, young crew tries to jack Jeff’s car, | 一个新的 年轻的团伙想要劫杰夫的车 |
[06:01] | things go wrong– maybe Jeff fights back | 情况失控 也许杰夫反击了 |
[06:03] | or the kids get spooked. | 或者那些孩子受了惊吓 |
[06:04] | Crew takes off, hop in their buddy’s car | 三人拔腿就跑 跳上哥们儿的车 |
[06:06] | and Jeff tries to drive away. | 而杰夫想要开车跑掉 |
[06:07] | We got a hit on the offender’s car. | 我们发现了罪犯的车 |
[06:08] | Gray SUV was clocked on PODs two blocks away. | 两个街区以外的警方监控拍到了灰色的SUV |
[06:11] | Nice. You get an angle on the windows? | 太好了 有车窗的画面吗 |
[06:12] | Can’t see inside or see plates, | 看不到里面或者车牌号 |
[06:13] | but I ran the car through our HOT file. | 但我在案件系统里搜了那辆车 |
[06:15] | Gray SUV was reported stolen two months ago | 灰色SUV两个月前被报失窃 |
[06:18] | by a Jessica Ramirez. Now, the kicker? | 报案人叫杰西卡·拉米雷斯 想不到的是 |
[06:20] | Jessica works at a DCFS center | 杰西卡在儿童和家庭服务部工作 |
[06:22] | with kids aging out of the system. | 那边都是快成年的孩子 |
[06:24] | Teenagers. | 青少年 |
[06:26] | Okay, that’s good. | 很好 |
[06:27] | Why don’t you guys check it out? | 你们何不去查一下 |
[06:31] | So your SUV was stolen from here? | 你的SUV是在这被偷的吗 |
[06:33] | Uh, no. | 不是 |
[06:34] | Well, I mean yes, it was, | 我是说是的 是在这 |
[06:36] | but I had parked it around back in the lot. | 但我把车停在后面的停车场了 |
[06:38] | And the kids here have access to it? | 这边的孩子能过到停车场去吗 |
[06:40] | Sure. But really, anyone has access. | 当然 但是实际上谁都能到停车场去 |
[06:42] | The lot’s open to the street. | 停车场通往马路 |
[06:44] | What, you really think just anyone took your car? | 你真的认为谁都可能偷了你的车吗 |
[06:46] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[06:47] | At this point, I kind of just assumed my car was gone for good. | 到现在我基本上已经认为我的车再也回不来了 |
[06:50] | Right. | 好吧 |
[06:51] | Well, Jessica, look. | 杰西卡 听着 |
[06:52] | We’re looking for a crew of teenagers | 我们在找一个青少年团伙 |
[06:54] | that were involved in what we believe to be | 他们参与了据信是 |
[06:55] | a pretty brutal attempted carjacking, | 非常血腥的抢车案 |
[06:57] | and they’re using your SUV. | 而且他们用了你的车 |
[06:59] | So I understand you want to protect these kids, but– | 我理解你想要保护这些孩子但… |
[07:01] | I noticed my spare keys were missing, uh, | 我报了警之后 |
[07:04] | after I called the police. | 发现我的备用钥匙不见了 |
[07:08] | These kids, they have it rough. | 这些孩子 他们生活很艰难 |
[07:09] | I was just trying to give them a moment of peace, but… | 我只是想让他们过几天平静的日子 但… |
[07:12] | my spare keys were in the drawer. | 我的备用钥匙在抽屉里 |
[07:14] | You know who might’ve taken ’em? | 你知道会是谁拿的吗 |
[07:15] | No, but I know the kids who had access. | 不 但我知道哪些孩子能接触到抽屉 |
[07:21] | A lot of names. 13 teenagers. | 名单很长 有13个年轻人 |
[07:23] | Be hard to find, too. | 也会很难找 |
[07:24] | Kids that age out notoriously disappear. | 那岁数的孩子出了名的爱玩失踪 |
[07:27] | Makayla? | 玛凯拉 |
[07:30] | Hi! Hi, you! | 喂 我说 |
[07:32] | What are you doing here? What’s going on? | 你来这干什么 出什么事了 |
[07:34] | – What’s happening? – They took me here. | -什么情况啊 -他们带我来这的 |
[07:38] | What’s she doing here? What’s happening? | 她来这干什么 出什么情况了 |
[07:39] | I’m sorry. Are you… | 对不起 你是… |
[07:40] | Officer Kim Burgess. | 金·伯吉斯警官 |
[07:42] | We worked the Ward homicide case. | 沃德凶杀案是我们负责的 |
[07:43] | What’s she doing here? Where’s her guardian? | 她在这干什么呢 她的监护人呢 |
[07:45] | Where’s–where’s– where’s Kathy? | 那个… 那个凯茜呢 |
[07:47] | I’m sorry, I can’t lawfully give you any details | 对不起 未经许可 |
[07:48] | of a minor’s case without the correct authorization. | 我不能提供给你未成年人案件的细节 |
[07:51] | Understood, but clearly, I know Makayla, | 我明白 但很显然 我认识玛凯拉 |
[07:53] | and–and I know her social worker, Alanah. | 我也认识她的社工 阿兰娜 |
[07:55] | You’ll have to speak to Alanah, then. | 那你们必须找阿兰娜谈 |
[07:57] | Makayla, honey? Come on. | 玛凯拉 亲爱的 过来吧 |
[08:04] | Hey, can we– | 我们能不能 |
[08:06] | can I–can I– | 我可以… |
[08:09] | Real quick. Real quick, Makayla. | 很快 很快 玛凯拉 |
[08:10] | Why don’t you go talk to this nice lady? | 你跟着这位好心的女士走 |
[08:12] | I’ll call Alanah, | 我会打给阿兰娜 |
[08:13] | and then I’m gonna make sure everything is okay, all right? | 然后我会确保一切都没问题 好吗 |
[08:15] | – I promise. – Okay. | -我保证 -好 |
[08:22] | Lot of reasons she could be here. | 她来这里的原因有很多 |
[08:23] | Yeah, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[08:26] | Alanah’s not answering. | 阿兰娜不接电话 |
[08:28] | Kim and Ruz, you got ears in? | 金和鲁塞克 你们听到了吗 |
[08:31] | Yeah. Go ahead. | 听到了 请讲 |
[08:32] | Call came in over the zone. | 我们接到这片区域的报警电话 |
[08:33] | On-view carjacking, three masked offenders. | 三名蒙面罪犯正在劫车 |
[08:36] | Sounds a whole lot like our crew. | 听着很像我们要找的犯罪团伙 |
[08:37] | Jay and I are around the corner. | 杰和我就在街角 |
[08:39] | Call came from the intersection of Kostner and Wilcox– | 报警电话是在科斯特纳街和威尔科克街路口打的 |
[08:41] | Jay! | 杰 |
[08:46] | God damn it! | 该死 |
[08:50] | Help! | 救命 |
[08:53] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[09:03] | Chicago PD! Stop! | 芝加哥警署 站住 |
[09:05] | Chicago PD! Get your hands up! | 芝加哥警署 举起手来 |
[09:06] | – Come on! – Come on, come on! | -走 -走 走 |
[09:08] | Three masked offenders fleeing on foot. | 三名蒙面罪犯徒步逃跑 |
[09:11] | – Copy that. – It’s okay. | -收到 -没事了 |
[09:12] | It’s okay, we got you. | 没事了 我们来救你 |
[09:13] | Two of them are armed! They went that way! | 其中两名有武器 往那边跑了 |
[09:16] | Okay, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 好 没事了 没事了 |
[09:29] | Two offenders heading westbound. | 两名罪犯向西跑了 |
[09:30] | One broke off of gangway mid-alley. | 一位从巷子中的岔路跑了 |
[09:32] | Copy. Headed back your way. | 收到 我往回走 |
[09:39] | Hey, police! | 警察 |
[10:05] | Medics took the victim to Chicago Med. | 医护人员把受害者送去芝加哥医院了 |
[10:06] | Had signs of a massive heart attack. | 有严重心脏病发作的迹象 |
[10:08] | His name’s Troy Wrightman, 62 years old. | 他名叫特洛伊·莱特曼 62岁 |
[10:10] | This is his car. | 这是他的车 |
[10:11] | Married, no children, no priors. | 已婚 没有小孩 没前科 |
[10:14] | The kids that we saw fleeing– | 我们看到逃走的孩子们 |
[10:15] | looks like they were three males and a female. | 好像是三名男性 一名女性 |
[10:17] | Ruzek’s talking to a witness. | 鲁塞克正在跟目击者谈话 |
[10:18] | Says he saw two kids rush the car. | 他说他看到两个孩子冲上车 |
[10:20] | Two? What happened to the third? | 两个 还有一个呢 |
[10:22] | Don’t know. Says he saw two. | 不知道 他说他看到两个 |
[10:24] | Here’s what’s weird. | 这就是奇怪之处 |
[10:25] | The kids ran off, they opened the doors, | 孩子们跑了 他们打开车门 |
[10:26] | they ripped the victim out, they beat him, | 把受害者拖出来 打他 |
[10:28] | – and then they took off running. – So, what, | -然后跑了 -那是怎么回事 |
[10:29] | you guys got here and scared ’em before they can | 你们在他们劫到车之前赶到这里 |
[10:31] | – actually take the car? – I don’t think so. | -把他们吓跑了 -我觉得不是 |
[10:33] | We got here right as the SUV was about to hit the alley. | 我们赶到时越野车正要冲进巷子 |
[10:36] | Seemed like a getaway car. | 看着像逃跑用车 |
[10:37] | You don’t need a getaway car for a carjacking. | 劫车根本用不着逃跑用车 |
[10:40] | No. | 对 |
[10:42] | Guy’s pockets were rabbited. No wallet. | 那家伙的口袋被掏空了 没有钱包 |
[10:44] | Maybe we’re looking at a robbery crew. | 也许我们要找的是抢劫团伙 |
[10:46] | Hell of a lot of trouble for a wallet. | 这么麻烦就为了抢个钱包 |
[10:48] | Yeah. I don’t know. | 对 我也不知道 |
[10:51] | All right. Keep working the scene. | 好 继续调查现场 |
[10:52] | I mean, we got one witness. Maybe there’re more. | 我们找到了一位目击证人 也许还有更多 |
[10:55] | Dig into this Troy. | 查查这个特洛伊 |
[10:57] | Search that SUV top to bottom. Whole thing’s evidence. | 彻底搜查那辆SUV 整辆车都是证据 |
[11:01] | Yeah. | 好 |
[11:03] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[11:06] | – Was that Alanah? – Yeah. | -是阿兰娜吗 -是的 |
[11:07] | – Everything good? – Yeah, I think so. | -一切还好吗 -嗯 应该吧 |
[11:09] | I guess Kathy missed some school pickups | 我想凯茜有几次没去学校接孩子 |
[11:11] | so the teacher had to call DCFS, | 所以老师只能打电话给儿家部 |
[11:13] | but now Makayla and Kathy are back together, | 但现在凯茜和玛凯拉又在一起了 |
[11:15] | and they’re offering Kathy extra support, so… | 他们还给凯茜提供额外的支持 所以… |
[11:17] | – That’s good. – That’s good. | -挺好 -挺好 |
[11:18] | Okay, where we at? | 好 现在什么情况 |
[11:19] | I connected with Med. | 我联系了医院 |
[11:21] | Our two victims, Jeff and Troy, are conscious, | 两位受害者 杰夫和特洛伊都恢复意识了 |
[11:23] | but they’re refusing police help. | 但他们拒绝警方的帮助 |
[11:24] | They don’t wanna talk. | 他们不肯开口 |
[11:26] | We searched the SUV top to bottom. | 我们彻底搜查过那辆SUV了 |
[11:28] | We found 2 grand in cash | 发现了两千块现金 |
[11:29] | and six wallets with the IDs in ’em. | 还有六个钱包 里面有身份证 |
[11:31] | Upton and Atwater are chasing that right now. | 厄普顿和阿特沃特正在追查 |
[11:33] | Car’s loaded with stuff. | 车里装满了东西 |
[11:34] | It’s like these are street kids. | 这些孩子好像是流浪儿 |
[11:36] | They’re living in there. | 他们住在车里 |
[11:36] | Maybe they use the car when it gets cold out. | 也许外面很冷时他们住车里 |
[11:38] | Right. So we ran those profiles | 好 我们查了六个钱包里找到的 |
[11:40] | of those other robbery victims from the six wallets. | 其他抢劫案受害者的档案 |
[11:42] | Definitely a pattern. | 肯定有个模式 |
[11:43] | – They’re all men? – Yeah. | -全部是男性 -对 |
[11:45] | Three of the IDs have prior pops for solicitation, | 其中三个人有嫖娼的前科 |
[11:48] | so we ran the crime scenes with that information in mind. | 于是我们根据这条信息调查了犯罪现场 |
[11:52] | First one is five blocks from a male stroll, | 第一个离男同红灯区五个路口 |
[11:55] | second one is two blocks from a corner Vice recently ID’d. | 第二个离缉毒队最近指认的街角两个路口 |
[11:58] | The kids are prostitutes robbing their johns. | 这些孩子是抢劫嫖客的妓女 |
[12:00] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:01] | Which makes sense why | 这就解释了为什么 |
[12:03] | our witness only saw two kids rush the car. | 我们的目击者只看到两个孩子冲上车 |
[12:05] | The third one was already inside. | 第三个已经在车里了 |
[12:07] | They take the job, get into a car, go into a quiet place– | 他们接活 上车 来到僻静处 |
[12:10] | the other kids are there waiting to rush the car. | 其他的孩子在那里等着冲上车 |
[12:12] | Explains our 2 grand in cash. | 这解释了为什么有两千块现金 |
[12:13] | So the kids get tired of touching their johns, | 这些孩子厌倦了跟嫖客发生关系 |
[12:15] | find a new way to make money. | 找了个新方法赚钱 |
[12:17] | I mean, they’re doing this to survive, right? | 他们这么做是为了生存 对吗 |
[12:19] | Well, let’s run that DCFS list again with this in mind, | 好 我们再根据这条线索查一次儿家部的清单 |
[12:22] | loop in Vice, hit every stroll and corner | 通知缉毒队 查所有红灯区和街角 |
[12:25] | young prostitutes frequent, any place street kids crash. | 年轻妓女出没 街头小孩混迹的地方 |
[12:28] | We just took their car and all their cash, | 我们刚没收了他们的车和钱 |
[12:30] | so they gotta know the heat’s on ’em. | 他们肯定知道麻烦来了 |
[12:32] | Let’s find these kids before they get more desperate. | 我们要在他们变得更疯狂之前找到他们 |
[12:36] | This case, the kids, the prostitution… | 这个案子 那些孩子 还有卖淫 |
[12:40] | it’s starting to remind me | 开始让我想起 |
[12:40] | of the case where we lost the baby. | 让我流产的那个案子 |
[12:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:43] | Do you ever wonder if maybe | 你有没有想过 |
[12:45] | that’s the reason we’re even closer now? | 也许这就是我们现在更亲近的原因 |
[12:47] | Like, why we want to be together all the time, | 为什么我们一直都想在一起 |
[12:49] | why we act like a couple… | 为什么我们像夫妻一样… |
[12:51] | because of this terrible thing that happened to us? | 因为我们经历过这件可怕的事情 |
[12:53] | Of course it is. | 肯定是 |
[12:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:56] | That’s not a good thing, Adam. | 这可不是好事 亚当 |
[12:58] | – Why not? – Because it’s not real. | -为什么不是 -因为它不真实 |
[13:01] | It’s not closeness, it’s just trauma. | 这不是亲密 创伤而已 |
[13:03] | – It’s not real? – No. | -不真实 -不真实 |
[13:04] | – Kim, hold on. – Yeah. | -金 等等 -你说 |
[13:06] | You and I, we’ve always been us, all right? | 你和我 我们一直是这样 对吧 |
[13:10] | – Then we were gonna have a baby. – Yeah. | -然后我们本来要有孩子了 -对 |
[13:13] | So we fell in love with something together, | 我们一起爱上了一件事情 |
[13:15] | then we lost something together. | 又一起失去了它 |
[13:16] | I mean, sometimes trauma just brings people closer. | 有时候创伤会使人们变得更亲近 |
[13:20] | Why is that not real? | 这为什么不真实 |
[13:36] | Excuse me. We’re with Chicago PD. | 打扰了 我们是芝加哥警署的 |
[13:38] | Looking for a few teenagers that might work this spot. | 正在找几个可能在这里上班的孩子 |
[13:41] | Can you tell me if you recognize any of these folks? | 你看看认不认识这些人 |
[13:42] | Wouldn’t I be in trouble | 如果我知道 |
[13:43] | if I knew there was hooking going on here? | 这里有人卖淫我不会有麻烦吗 |
[13:47] | Bro, I’d be impressed if you didn’t know | 兄弟 如果你不知道这里有人卖淫 |
[13:49] | there was hooking going on here. | 我才会感到奇怪 |
[13:50] | We can make it harder on you if you don’t talk, buddy. | 你要是不说我们能让你更不好过 伙计 |
[13:56] | 儿童信息 出生日期 社保号 性别 | |
[13:58] | – Him. – Miguel Reyes? | -他 -米格尔·雷耶斯 |
[14:01] | People here don’t tell me their names. | 这里的人都不会告诉我他们的真名 |
[14:03] | When was the last time he was here? | 他最后一次出现在这里什么时候 |
[14:05] | – Now. – Now? | -现在 -现在 |
[14:07] | ‘Less he got a job. | 除非有活干 |
[14:08] | Usually smokes on the corner by himself. | 他经常一个人在转角那里抽烟 |
[14:10] | Thanks. I’m gonna circle around the block. | 谢谢 我绕着街区转一圈 |
[14:11] | Yeah, sounds good. | 好的 好主意 |
[14:22] | Adam, I think I got eyes. Northwest corner. | 亚当 我看到人了 西北角 |
[14:25] | And I think he’s alone. | 他应该是一个人 |
[14:26] | All right, copy that. I’m on the way. | 好的 收到 我马上过来 |
[14:31] | He’s running! | 他跑了 |
[14:32] | Chicago PD! Stop! | 芝加哥警署 站住 |
[14:40] | Adam, southbound on Normal Avenue! | 亚当 诺姆大道往南 |
[14:43] | Copy you. I’m headed back for you. | 收到 我回过去找你 |
[15:01] | Miguel Reyes, put your hands up right now! | 米格尔·雷耶斯 举起双手 马上 |
[15:04] | That’s barbed wire. | 这是铁丝网 |
[15:06] | Look around you. You got nowhere to go. | 你看看周围 你跑不了了 |
[15:13] | Let’s go. | 跟我走吧 |
[15:26] | Okay, his name is Miguel Reyes, 18. | 他的名字叫米格尔·雷耶斯 十八岁 |
[15:29] | Just aged out of care two months ago. | 两个月前刚成年 |
[15:31] | Was removed from his home at age seven due to abuse. | 七岁时因为受虐待被送走 |
[15:34] | History of complex trauma. | 有复杂的创伤史 |
[15:35] | He spent the last decade shuffling through groups homes. | 过去十年他在各个福利院里转来转去 |
[15:37] | Had any priors? | 有没有前科 |
[15:38] | Yeah. He’s got one vandalism charge, but that’s it. | 有 被控破坏公物一次 仅此而已 |
[15:40] | Social worker said he’s a sweet kid. | 社工说他是个好孩子 |
[15:42] | Just reactive. He’s learned to fight back. | 就是抗拒心理强 他爱顶嘴 |
[15:44] | No current address, and besides an aunt in Georgia, | 没有现住址 除了在乔治亚州有个阿姨 |
[15:47] | he’s got no family. The kid’s on his own. | 他没有亲人 这孩子是孤儿 |
[15:50] | Yeah. Let’s do this. | 好的 我们开始吧 |
[15:53] | All right, Miguel. | 好了 米格尔 |
[15:56] | I’m gonna explain to you exactly what you’re looking at here. | 我要跟你解释清楚你现在面对的是什么 |
[16:01] | We know you were involved in a string of armed robberies | 我们知道你和其他三个青少年 |
[16:04] | alongside three other teenagers. | 一起参与了一系列持械抢劫 |
[16:06] | Your last victim, Troy, he had a heart attack. | 你们上一个受害者特洛伊 他心脏病发作了 |
[16:10] | It almost killed him. | 差点没命 |
[16:12] | No one killed anybody. | 没有人杀人 |
[16:15] | But you’re saying you were there? | 但是你说当时你在那里 |
[16:17] | No, I-I definitely didn’t say that. | 不 我肯定没这么说过 |
[16:23] | Miguel, you and your friends– | 米格尔 你和你的朋友 |
[16:25] | and they’re your friends, right? | 他们是你的朋友 对吧 |
[16:27] | Started robbing people | 开始抢劫嫖客 |
[16:28] | so you wouldn’t have to turn tricks anymore. | 这样就不用再去卖淫了 |
[16:30] | I can understand that. | 这点我能理解 |
[16:33] | But the problem is you robbed these men. | 但问题是你们抢了这些人 |
[16:35] | You beat them, you had a gun, you had a crowbar. | 还打他们 你们有枪 有撬棍 |
[16:37] | That’s aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon. | 这是持有致命武器的严重抢劫 |
[16:39] | That’s decades in jail, okay? | 这意味着几十年的牢狱 好吗 |
[16:42] | So the best thing that you can do for yourself | 所以你能为你自己 |
[16:44] | and for your friends would be to cooperate with us. | 和你的朋友做的就是和我们合作 |
[16:50] | No. | 不 |
[16:52] | Right. | 好吧 |
[16:54] | Miguel… | 米格尔 |
[16:57] | if you talk to us, | 如果你跟我们合作 |
[16:58] | we can explain your story to the state’s attorney, | 我们可以向州检察官解释你的情况 |
[17:00] | you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[17:01] | We’ll tell ’em who you are, who your victims are. | 我们会告诉他们你是谁 你的受害者是谁 |
[17:07] | You talk to us, we can help. | 你跟我们合作 我们可以帮你 |
[17:08] | I’ve been helped by people like you my whole life. | 我一生都在接受你们这样的人的”帮助” |
[17:14] | I’m sure that’s true. | 这点我相信 |
[17:17] | I don’t need any more help. | 我不需要帮助了 |
[17:19] | That I don’t believe. | 这点我不相信 |
[17:21] | I’m not saying I did anything, | 我没承认我干了什么 |
[17:24] | but they’re not my friends. | 但他们不是我的朋友 |
[17:26] | They’re my family. | 他们是我的家人 |
[17:30] | So even if I did know something, | 所以即使我知道什么 |
[17:31] | I promise I wouldn’t ever tell either of you. | 我保证不会告诉你们任何一个人 |
[17:44] | You think he knows we got nothing concrete on him? | 你觉得他知道我们没有确凿的证据抓他吗 |
[17:47] | It is all circumstantial. | 我们只有间接证据 |
[17:48] | We gonna need this boy to talk. | 我们需要这孩子开口 |
[17:53] | I say we release him. | 要我说 放了他 |
[17:57] | He said it himself. Those kids are his family. | 他自己说了 那些孩子是他的家人 |
[17:59] | He’s not gonna talk ’cause of them, | 他不会因为他们而反水 |
[18:01] | but he will go right back to them if he can. | 但如果他有机会 会回到他们身边 |
[18:03] | He’s got nowhere else. | 他没别的地方去了 |
[18:06] | Okay, so let’s release him. Just keep eyes on him. | 那好 我们放了他 然后跟着他 |
[18:09] | We’ll bring ’em all in. | 把他们全都抓获 |
[18:11] | – Kev. – What’s up? | -凯文 -怎么了 |
[18:15] | Just–quick question. | 有个小问题 |
[18:17] | What did you need when you were first raising Jordan and Vinessa? | 你刚开始抚养乔丹和凡妮莎时需要什么 |
[18:20] | Like, what kind of support did you need? | 就是 你需要什么样的支持 |
[18:22] | Everything. | 一切 |
[18:25] | Whole time I was…21. Drowning in it. | 那时候我才…21岁 挣扎度日 |
[18:29] | Yeah, I needed everything. | 没错 我需要一切 |
[18:33] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢了 |
[18:38] | I’m sorry to bombard you like this. | 很抱歉突然来找你 |
[18:40] | – It’s okay. – Oh, good. | -没关系 -那就好 |
[18:42] | Okay, great, ’cause I just– I don’t know. | 太好了 因为我 我说不好 |
[18:45] | I wanted to let you know that I am here to help | 我想让你知道我是来帮你的 |
[18:47] | however you need–babysitting, getting help with services, | 无论你需要什么 保姆 与社工联系 |
[18:49] | – whatever you need. – I see my social worker. | -什么都可以 -我会去见社工 |
[18:52] | I know that, I just– | 我知道 我只是 |
[18:54] | there can never be too many people, right? | 多个人帮忙总不是坏事 对吧 |
[19:00] | Okay if I say hi to Makayla real quick? | 我能和玛凯拉打个招呼吗 |
[19:02] | Maybe not the best time. | 现在或许不方便 |
[19:06] | Sure, of course. | 行 没问题 |
[19:09] | Maybe another time. | 那就下次吧 |
[19:15] | I just wanted to know that you’re both doing okay. | 我只想知道你们俩都过得好 |
[19:17] | That’s all I– | 我只是 |
[19:22] | Kathy, are you okay? | 凯茜 你还好吗 |
[19:27] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能继续了 |
[19:30] | – What can’t you do? – This. | -继续干什么 -这个 |
[19:33] | I-I can’t be a mom to her. | 我当不了她的妈妈了 |
[19:37] | No, you can. You’re doing great, and I’ll help you. | 不 你可以 你做得很好 我也会帮你 |
[19:39] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[19:47] | Makayla’s with DCFS already. | 玛凯拉已经在儿童和家庭服务部了 |
[19:52] | Kathy, listen to me. You can be her mom. | 凯茜 听我说 你可以做她的妈妈 |
[19:55] | You’re capable, you’re so much more than you know– | 你很能干 你比想象的更加 |
[19:57] | Just don’t. Don’t–don’t do that. | 别说了 别 住口吧 |
[19:59] | She is unhappy. I’m not good for her, okay? | 她不开心 我配不上她 知道吗 |
[20:02] | I’ve tried everything. | 我试了一切 |
[20:03] | I take my pills, I go to work, | 按时吃药 定时上班 |
[20:05] | I see the social worker, everything, and I can’t do it. | 去见社工 一切 但我还是做不好 |
[20:08] | I understand. I– | 我明白 我 |
[20:09] | My cousin would’ve never wanted this for her kid. | 我堂姐不会希望她孩子这样过 |
[20:11] | Makayla was the love of her life. | 玛凯拉是她这辈子的挚爱 |
[20:14] | – She’s the love of mine. – Okay, so what if I help you? | -她也是我的挚爱 -那如果我帮你呢 |
[20:16] | What? Who even are you? | 你说什么 你以为自己是谁啊 |
[20:19] | I mean, what right have you to be in my home | 你有什么权利来我家 |
[20:21] | telling me anything? | 对我说三道四 |
[20:22] | – Kathy, please– – Go. | -凯茜 拜托 -你走 |
[20:23] | – Kathy– – Get out of my house. | -凯茜 -滚出我家 |
[20:25] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 我很抱歉 |
[20:37] | – We lost Miguel. – What? | -我们跟丢了米格尔 -什么 |
[20:39] | Kid’s a flippin’ jackrabbit. | 这孩子真是狡兔三窟 |
[20:41] | He came straight here after the 21st. | 他从21分局出来后直接来了这里 |
[20:42] | He ducked in and out of, | 钻进钻出 |
[20:44] | I don’t know, eight alleys, gangways. | 我也数不清了 八条小巷岔路 |
[20:46] | I think he squats in one of these buildings on this block. | 我想他现在躲在这个街区其中一间房子里 |
[20:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:53] | What’s going on? You all right? | 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[20:55] | Not really. | 不太好 |
[20:56] | – I think I made a big mistake– – Whoa, there he is. | -我想我犯了个大错 -他出现了 |
[21:02] | Miguel! | 米格尔 |
[21:04] | Stop moving. | 别动 |
[21:13] | Are you injured? | 你受伤了吗 |
[21:16] | Help me. Please, this way. | 帮帮我 拜托 这边走 |
[21:20] | You gotta tell us what’s going on! | 你得告诉我们发生了什么 |
[21:24] | Hey, hey, listen! Hey! Slow down! Stop! | 听着 喂 慢点 别跑了 |
[21:29] | Slow down– we can’t help you | 慢点 我们不能帮你 |
[21:30] | if you don’t talk to us. Kim. | 除非你告诉我们怎么了 金 |
[21:35] | Run, run! Police! Run! | 快跑 快跑 有警察 快跑 |
[21:36] | – Stop, stop! – I’ll meet you there! | -站住 站住 -我去那里跟你们会合 |
[21:38] | Get over there! Hands on the wall! | 过去 手放墙上 |
[21:40] | Where’d they go? Where’d they go? | 他们去哪了 他们去哪了 |
[21:41] | Help her! | 救救她 |
[21:44] | Kim, Kim! | 金 金 |
[21:45] | – The girl. – Oh, my God. | -有个女孩 -天呐 |
[21:47] | 5021 Ida, emergency. Roll an ambo to 1800 Kedzie. | 5021I 紧急情况 凯基路1800号需要救护车 |
[21:50] | I’m in a vacant on the west side. | 我在西侧的空置房里 |
[21:52] | Female down. Head trauma. | 有一名女性受伤 头部创伤 |
[21:54] | Got two male offenders fleeing on foot. | 有两名男性嫌犯步行逃离 |
[21:55] | – Copy that. – We didn’t do this! We brought her home! | -收到 -不是我们干的 我们带她回家了而已 |
[21:57] | What the hell happened to her? | 她怎么了 |
[21:58] | Ambo en route. | 救护车已在路上 |
[22:00] | – I don’t– – Miguel! | -我不 -米格尔 |
[22:01] | We needed the money, okay? | 我们需要钱 好吗 |
[22:02] | We were too nervous to do another robbery, | 我们太紧张了 没法再抢劫别人 |
[22:04] | so she was gonna work a normal job. | 所以她打算卖身 |
[22:06] | – Who was the john? – I don’t know. | -嫖客是谁 -我不知道 |
[22:08] | – Who, Miguel? – He freaked out! He beat her! | -是谁 米格尔 -他生气了 打了她 |
[22:10] | – Who, Miguel? Who? – I don’t know! | -谁 米格尔 是谁 -我不知道 |
[22:12] | – I need a name, tell me! – I don’t know! | -我要一个名字 告诉我 -我不知道 |
[22:15] | House is clear. Where’s my ambo? | 房子里没人 救护车呢 |
[22:17] | What’s her name? Give me her name. | 她叫什么 告诉我她的名字 |
[22:19] | – Lily. – Okay. | -莉莉 -好的 |
[22:20] | Lily, stay with us, all right? | 莉莉 坚持住 好吗 |
[22:22] | I’m not leaving you. I won’t leave. | 我不会离开你 我不会 |
[22:24] | – Come on, Lily. – You’re gonna be okay. | -加油 莉莉 -你会没事的 |
[22:26] | You’re not alone. | 你不是一个人 |
[22:37] | Both kids are in the wind, but they won’t get far. | 那两个孩子都不见了 但他们跑不远 |
[22:39] | All of their belongings, last of their cash, | 他们的所有财产 最后的现金 |
[22:41] | it’s all here. | 都在这里 |
[22:42] | The girl, Lily, is being rushed to surgery. | 那个女孩 莉莉 被送去手术室了 |
[22:44] | Doesn’t look good. | 看起来不妙 |
[22:45] | We still don’t know who beat her? | 我们还是不知道是谁打了她吗 |
[22:46] | A john. Ruzek’s running the car outside. | 一个嫖客 鲁塞克在查外面停着的车 |
[22:48] | It’s probably his. | 很可能是他的 |
[22:49] | It sounds like the two kids drove Lily here | 看起来是那两个孩子开车带莉莉来这里 |
[22:51] | and then Miguel stopped talking, so that’s all I got. | 之后米格尔就不说了 我就问出了这么多 |
[22:54] | – All right, let’s find something. – Yeah. | -好了 我们去查吧 -嗯 |
[23:28] | I found the other two kids’ IDs. | 我找到了那俩孩子的身份证 |
[23:33] | Samuel Wilton and Michael Jeffries. | 萨姆尔·威尔顿和迈克尔·杰夫里斯 |
[23:35] | 16, 17 years old. | 一个16岁 一个17岁 |
[23:38] | Gun. | 有枪 |
[23:40] | Car outside is a rental. | 外面的车是租来的 |
[23:41] | Links back to a Robert McKinney. | 租车人名叫罗伯特·麦金尼 |
[23:43] | 62, two priors for solicitation, one for a domestic. | 62岁 有两次拉嫖娼前科 一次家暴前科 |
[23:46] | I gotta think he’s our john. | 我觉得他就是嫖客 |
[23:47] | – You got an address? – Yeah. | -有地址吗 -有 |
[23:51] | – We got this. – All right. | -我们去 -好的 |
[23:57] | Talked to Platt–she’s gonna send two patrol cars | 我跟普拉特谈了 她会派两辆巡逻车 |
[23:59] | – to the house now– – He broke both her cheekbones, her skull. | -现在来这边 -他打碎了她的颧骨和头骨 |
[24:01] | Take it myself. | 我自己送去 |
[24:04] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[24:07] | Send me the address. Kim and I are on the way right now. | 把地址发给我 金和我现在就过去 |
[24:10] | One gsw, and guessing we’re gonna | 一处枪伤 而且我猜会在 |
[24:11] | get some good prints lifted from that bar. | 那撬棒棍上发现好多指纹 |
[24:14] | He’s also got substantial scratching and bruising | 他的脸部和手臂还有大量 |
[24:16] | on his face and arms. Signs of a struggle. | 抓伤和瘀伤 有挣扎的痕迹 |
[24:19] | We’re not sure. Looks like multiple offenders. | 我们不确定 感觉有好几个嫌犯 |
[24:22] | We’re real close to a stroll. Might’ve picked someone up. | 我们快查封一个红灯区了 他可能点了哪个妓女 |
[24:24] | Lily. He picked Lily up. | 莉莉 他点了莉莉 |
[24:27] | Beat her, tried to rape her, and then a friend stepped in. | 他打她 想强暴她 然后有朋友插手了 |
[24:32] | She’s a victim on a case you’re working? | 她是你们的案子的受害者吗 |
[24:36] | No, she’s an offender. | 不 她是嫌犯 |
[24:39] | I’m gonna go call Voight. | 我去告诉博伊特 |
[24:48] | I-is Lily okay? | 莉莉还好吗 |
[24:51] | She’s still in surgery. | 她还在做手术 |
[24:55] | Miguel, you need to talk to us now. | 米格尔 你现在得告诉我们了 |
[25:04] | – Tell me what happened. – No. | -告诉我发生了什么 -不 |
[25:06] | – Where are your friends? – I’m not an idiot. | -你的朋友在哪里 -我不是个傻子 |
[25:08] | You think I’m gonna tell you that now? | 你以为现在我会告诉你们吗 |
[25:09] | You told me that Lily was gonna do a normal job. | 你说莉莉打算卖身 |
[25:12] | You and your friends were looking out for her, | 你和你的朋友在替她盯梢 |
[25:13] | but she didn’t want to do it, so the john got mad, | 但她不想做 所以嫖客生气了 |
[25:15] | – beat her, tried to rape her… – Stop. | -打她 想强暴她 -别说了 |
[25:17] | – You heard screaming… – Stop! | -你听到她惨叫 -别说了 |
[25:18] | And saved her! Miguel, that is self-defense! | 然后你救了她 米格尔 这是自卫 |
[25:20] | And that is the kind of thing that we can prove! | 这是我们能证明的事 |
[25:23] | Not after what we did! We robbed those men! | 但我们对他做了那种事 我们抢劫了那些人 |
[25:28] | – We beat them. – I know. | -我们打了他们 -我知道 |
[25:29] | That’s what I’m telling you. | 我就是告诉你这事 |
[25:31] | But without your friends confirming your story, | 但如果没有你朋友证实你的说法 |
[25:33] | without you talking to us, | 你不告诉我们 |
[25:36] | all I got standing in front of me | 我面前的情况是 |
[25:37] | is a kid who brutally robs people, | 一个小孩残忍地抢劫了他人财物 |
[25:39] | who isn’t cooperating, | 还不肯配合警方 |
[25:41] | who told his buddy offenders to run | 在你和同犯一起杀了人后 |
[25:43] | after you killed a man together. | 你还教唆从犯逃跑 |
[25:45] | That’s what the state’s attorney’s gonna see. | 这是州检察官会看到的事 |
[25:51] | Come on, sit down. It’s okay, sit. | 来吧 坐下 没关系 坐吧 |
[25:55] | Miguel. | 米格尔 |
[25:59] | Son… | 孩子 |
[26:02] | You’re already going away for the robberies. | 你肯定会因为抢劫罪坐牢了 |
[26:04] | I can’t help you there. | 这点我也爱莫能助 |
[26:07] | But the timing matters. | 但时间很关键 |
[26:10] | You’re a good kid who was dealt a bad hand… | 你是个好孩子 只是出身不好 |
[26:17] | And you played it wrong. | 而且还误入歧途 |
[26:20] | Miguel, you’re still young. | 米格尔 你还年轻 |
[26:23] | This is still your life. | 这还是你的生活 |
[26:26] | And you’re gonna spend the next four decades | 如果你现在不跟我开口 |
[26:29] | staring at concrete if you don’t talk to me now. | 那接下去四十年你只能盯着水泥墙了 |
[26:37] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[26:44] | But my friends will have a chance. | 但我的朋友还有机会 |
[26:45] | – No. – No. | -不 -不会 |
[26:47] | I mean, they won’t. | 他们不会有机会 |
[26:49] | He’s telling you the truth | 他说的是真的 |
[26:51] | because the chances are we will find them, | 因为我们有可能找到他们 |
[26:53] | and it’s a lot harder to claim self-defense once you’ve run. | 一旦有出逃行为 就很难称之为自卫了 |
[26:57] | And let me tell you: | 而且我告诉你 |
[26:58] | if they cross state lines, that’s it, we can’t help them. | 如果他们越过州界 那就完了 我们无能为力了 |
[27:01] | You can’t guarantee me that you can help now. | 你现在没法保证你能帮我们 |
[27:04] | I’m all they have. They’re all that I’ve ever had. | 我是他们的唯一 他们也是我的唯一 |
[27:07] | I need to help them. | 我必须帮他们 |
[27:08] | No, you need to help yourself right now. | 不 你现在得帮自己 |
[27:10] | No, no. I’m not gonna hurt them. | 不 不 我不会伤害他们 |
[27:14] | There’s a chance you guys don’t find them, | 也有可能你们找不到他们 |
[27:16] | that they’ll have a shot at something. | 他们还有机会过自由生活 |
[27:23] | I’m done talking to you. | 我不跟你们说了 |
[27:25] | Miguel. | 米格尔 |
[27:33] | All right, Miguel is not gonna roll on his friends. | 好吧 米格尔不说他朋友的去向 |
[27:36] | So what do we have? | 那我们怎么办 |
[27:38] | Ballistics did come back | 弹道检测出来了 |
[27:40] | on the 9 millimeter from the shooting at the house, | 屋子中9毫米的子弹 |
[27:42] | and it’s match for the killing. | 和杀人的子弹一致 |
[27:43] | Forensics also came back as a match for the SUV. | 鉴识科给SUV的报告也出来了 |
[27:46] | We got three separate prints on the crowbar. | 撬棒上有三套指纹 |
[27:48] | One of ’em is Miguel’s. | 其中一套属于米格尔 |
[27:51] | All right, what do we have on Michael and Sammie? | 好 那关于迈克尔和萨姆有什么信息 |
[27:53] | Nothing yet. | 暂时没有 |
[27:54] | We’re up on buses and train stations. | 我们查了公车和火车站 |
[27:57] | We’ve got investigative reports out. | 我们把调查警报发出去了 |
[27:58] | Yeah, I mean, we’ve been digging, | 对 我们一直在找 |
[27:59] | but they were in foster care for over a decade. | 但他们过去十年都在领养机构 |
[28:01] | They got no family, no connections to anybody | 他们没有家人 与其他人都没有关系 |
[28:03] | other than each other. I mean, it’s gonna be | 除了跟彼此 要想知道 |
[28:06] | tough to pinpoint where they’re gonna run to. | 他们逃去了哪里肯定很难 |
[28:08] | We have enough evidence to charge Miguel on all counts. | 我们有足够的证据起诉米格尔所有罪名 |
[28:13] | Okay, so we start processing charges on Miguel. | 好 那就着手处理米格尔的起诉 |
[28:19] | Maybe once they feel real, it’ll scare him into talking. | 或许当指控感觉够真时 他会害怕地开口 |
[28:21] | So that’s it? | 就这样了吗 |
[28:28] | They’re kids. | 他们是孩子 |
[28:31] | They were doing this to put a roof over their heads. | 他们这么做只是为了有口饭吃 有地方住 |
[28:33] | They’ve got these dream houses scribbled in their notebooks. | 他们在本子上画了自己梦想中的房子 |
[28:37] | They’re kids with no place to go, | 他们是无家可归的孩子 |
[28:38] | a system that failed them. | 系统辜负了他们 |
[28:39] | Hell, they’re robbing their johns, | 他们甚至在抢劫自己的嫖客 |
[28:41] | and the answer is, “They can go to jail”? | 结果答案是 “他们坐牢去吧” |
[28:44] | That’s the best we can do for them? | 这就是我们能帮他们的方法吗 |
[28:45] | Look, I get it, but… | 听着 我懂 但是 |
[28:48] | they did rob these men. | 他们确实抢劫了别人 |
[28:50] | One of ’em’s dead, and Miguel’s not talking, so… | 其中有一个还死了 而且米格尔不肯说 所以 |
[28:54] | unless you got a better play I’m not thinking of… | 除非你有我没想到的更好的方法 |
[29:01] | I don’t have another play. | 我没有其他方法 |
[29:03] | Okay, so keep searching. | 好 接着找 |
[29:06] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[29:07] | Miguel’s only chance is we find his friends | 米格尔唯一减刑的机会是找到他朋友 |
[29:09] | so they can corroborate his self-defense story. | 让他们证实他的自卫说法 |
[29:11] | – Let’s go. – Hello? | -走吧 -喂 |
[29:18] | – You confronted Kathy? – I went to offer help. | -你去找凯茜了 -我是想提供帮助 |
[29:22] | But it turned into accusations? | 但结果变成了指责她 |
[29:23] | Well, I didn’t mean for it to. | 我不是有意的 |
[29:24] | She filed a complaint. | 她投诉了 |
[29:25] | Okay, is this– | 好吧 这个 |
[29:26] | is this really what we’re gonna talk about? | 我们真的要谈这个吗 |
[29:27] | You’re Makayla’s social worker, | 你是玛凯拉的社工 |
[29:29] | and we’re not gonna talk about Makayla? | 而我们却不谈玛凯拉吗 |
[29:30] | You want this to have a clean solution. | 你希望有个干净利落的解决办法 |
[29:32] | Yes, I want this to have a solution. | 对 我想要个解决办法 |
[29:34] | Well, it’s way more complicated than that. | 但这事不那么简单 |
[29:36] | It’s also way more complicated than you falsely believing | 而且我们也不像你错误想象的那样 |
[29:38] | that everyone here isn’t doing their very best. | 没有尽全力帮助他们 |
[29:42] | Yeah, well–I’m– I know, sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[29:48] | Kathy is dealing with mental issues. | 凯茜有精神疾病 |
[29:51] | Anxiety, depression. | 焦虑 抑郁 |
[29:52] | If we keep Makayla in her care, | 如果我们继续让她照顾玛凯拉 |
[29:53] | there’s a thousand possible bad outcomes. | 会有上千种可能出事的情况 |
[29:56] | Kathy is telling us it’s not best for either of them, | 凯茜告诉我们这对她们俩都不好 |
[29:58] | so we find an alternate placement. | 所以我们要找其他方法 |
[30:01] | – A group home? – For right now, yes. | -孤儿院吗 -暂时是 |
[30:05] | What if Makayla came home with me? | 如果玛凯拉跟我一起住呢 |
[30:11] | I know you feel for her, | 我知道你觉得她可怜 |
[30:12] | but there are so many ways to be there for a child | 但想要支持一个孩子有很多方法 |
[30:14] | without fostering them. | 可以不用领养他们 |
[30:16] | She’s a child who’s just experienced trauma, | 她是个刚经历创伤的孩子 |
[30:19] | she’s a Black child, | 她是个黑人孩子 |
[30:20] | you’re a cop with a very demanding job | 你是个工作繁忙的警察 |
[30:22] | who’s white, who’s single. | 还是白人 还是单身 |
[30:24] | None of this is to be discouraging. | 这些都不是缺点 |
[30:26] | That’s all fine, | 都没问题 |
[30:26] | but these are very real issues you need to think about. | 但这些事你必须要考虑的现实问题 |
[30:30] | Makayla deserves someone… committed. | 玛凯拉需要一个…能稳定的人 |
[30:36] | It’s just–you can’t make a decision like this | 只是 你不能出于一时冲动 |
[30:39] | in a moment when life seems unfair. | 觉得世事不公就做这种决定 |
[30:52] | – Hey. Anything? – Nothing. | -有发现吗 -没有 |
[30:54] | The kids moved last night, | 这俩孩子昨晚跑了 |
[30:55] | and I don’t think we clocked ’em. | 我觉得我们没围住他们 |
[30:57] | Hey, uh, might have them. | 可能找到他们了 |
[30:59] | Patrol car report of a stolen Chevy downtown around 5 A.M. | 巡逻车报告凌晨五点发现一辆被窃雪佛兰在市中心 |
[31:02] | POD caught it. Two teenage offenders. | 监控拍到了 两个青少年嫌犯 |
[31:04] | Physicals match Michael and Sammie. | 体型符合迈克尔和萨姆 |
[31:06] | There we go. We got a BOLO on that? | 那就对了 发了全境通缉令吗 |
[31:07] | Patrol’s actually got it in a truck lot on Ashland– | 巡逻车是在阿什兰街的卡车停车场发现的 |
[31:10] | unoccupied. | 空车 |
[31:11] | That’s gotta be them. We’ll take it. | 肯定是他们 我们走 |
[31:16] | There’s our Chevy. | 就是那辆雪佛兰 |
[31:27] | Keys are still in the car. | 钥匙还在车里 |
[31:34] | – Hey. – Hey, how you doin’? | -嗨 -你们好 |
[31:35] | Morning. We’re with Chicago PD. | 早 我们是芝加哥警署 |
[31:37] | We’re looking for the two kids that were driving the Chevy | 我们在找两个开那辆雪佛兰的青少年 |
[31:39] | that’s parked out front. | 停在前面的那辆 |
[31:41] | You recognize either of these guys? | 你认得他们吗 |
[31:45] | No. Haven’t seem either of them. | 不认得 没见过他们 |
[31:47] | Got anybody else working here this morning? | 今早还有别人工作吗 |
[31:48] | – Just me. – Security cameras? | -就我一人 -有监控吗 |
[31:50] | No. City might have some down the way. | 没有 市里在那个方向可能装了 |
[31:52] | You got none on the lot whatsoever? | 整个停车场都没装监控吗 |
[31:54] | No, sorry. Kids do come here to hitch a lot, though. | 没有 抱歉 不过有很多孩子过来搭车 |
[31:56] | A lot of trucks move in and out. | 进出卡车很多 |
[31:57] | Thanks very much. | 非常感谢 |
[31:59] | Listen, I’m gonna go around back. | 听着 我去后面看看 |
[32:00] | Yeah. | 好 |
[32:11] | I’m gonna keep checking, but back looks clear. | 我会接着查 但后面看起来没人 |
[32:13] | Front, too. | 前面也是 |
[32:18] | We could pull the PODs nearby, | 我们可以查查附近的监控 |
[32:19] | maybe grab whatever semi they hopped into. | 或许能找到他们搭了什么车 |
[32:22] | We’re hours behind them, Adam. | 我们已经落后了好多小时 亚当 |
[32:23] | If they’re smart, they’ll keep switching trucks, | 如果他们聪明 就会接着换卡车 |
[32:25] | keep hitching. | 接着搭车走 |
[32:29] | Already gone. | 已经找不到了 |
[32:34] | Nothing on any PODs. | 监控上什么都没有 |
[32:36] | Yeah, nothing on traffic cams, | 对 交通录像什么也没有 |
[32:38] | no security footage. | 没有监控录像 |
[32:39] | There’s just every reason to believe | 所有线索都证明 |
[32:40] | they already crossed state lines. | 他们已经跨了州界 |
[32:44] | Process Miguel, | 起诉米格尔 |
[32:45] | get out leads, messages on Michael and Sammie. | 把迈克尔和萨姆的线索和信息发出去 |
[32:48] | Look, chances are some state policeman will pick ’em up soon. | 听着 有可能州警很快就会抓到他们 |
[33:27] | Okay, Miguel. | 好吧 米格尔 |
[33:28] | Patrol will be here in a few, transport you to County. | 巡警一会过来 把你转移到县监狱 |
[33:31] | – What about Lily? – She’s still unconscious. | -那莉莉呢 -她还在昏迷 |
[33:33] | It’s too early to know the damage, | 现在还不好说有多少损伤 |
[33:34] | but they think there will be some. | 但医生认为会有一些 |
[33:36] | – I can let you know. – Okay. | -我到时候通知你 -好 |
[33:39] | Miguel, when we were in that abandoned house, | 米格尔 我们在那个废弃的屋子里时 |
[33:41] | when you told Michael and Sammie to run, | 当你让迈克尔和萨姆跑的时候 |
[33:42] | you said, “I’ll meet you there.” | 你说 “我去那里跟你们会合” |
[33:49] | Is “There” where you were gonna build a home together? | “那里”是你们要一起造房子的地方吗 |
[33:55] | Where is “There”? | “那里”是那里 |
[34:04] | Your friends ran. They crossed state lines. | 你朋友逃了 他们越过了州界 |
[34:08] | I told you before what that would mean, | 我之前告诉过你那意味着什么 |
[34:09] | what their chances would be. | 他们可能面临什么 |
[34:11] | They will be picked up by state police | 他们会被州警抓住 |
[34:12] | who are looking for them. | 州警都在找他们 |
[34:14] | I know you wanna protect them. | 我知道你想保护他们 |
[34:15] | That’s why you’re doing all this. | 所以你才闭口不言 |
[34:18] | I do, too. | 我也想保护他们 |
[34:19] | So tell me, Miguel, | 告诉我 米格尔 |
[34:22] | where is “There”? | “那里”是哪里 |
[34:29] | They’re in Iowa. | 他们在爱荷华州 |
[34:37] | Yeah, I’ve got credible information | 对 我得到可靠消息 |
[34:39] | that our offenders are fleeing to Iowa, | 嫌犯在逃往爱荷华州 |
[34:41] | so I’ve limited the investigative alerts | 所以我把调查警报 |
[34:43] | to your jurisdiction alone. | 只限制在了你们的辖区 |
[34:45] | No, nothing down south. | 不 没有南方的州了 |
[34:47] | No, no other BOLOs or alerts needed. | 不 不需要其他全境通缉或警报了 |
[34:50] | Yeah, Iowa. Thank you. | 对 爱荷华州 谢谢 |
[34:55] | – You’re still here? – Yeah. | -你还没走吗 -对 |
[34:58] | I’m just finishing up. | 刚收尾 |
[35:03] | Sorry we can’t solve every case and save every kid. | 抱歉我们无法解决每个案子 拯救所有孩子 |
[35:08] | You know, I never told anybody this, | 我从没告诉过别人 |
[35:11] | didn’t even tell Adam… | 甚至都没告诉过亚当 |
[35:15] | but a couple of months after I lost the baby, | 但我流产后几个月 |
[35:17] | I looked up that girl that I saved in the motel room. | 我找了之前在汽车旅馆救的那个女孩 |
[35:20] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[35:23] | Think I thought it would make me feel something. | 我以为那会让我感觉到些什么 |
[35:28] | Called her mom. | 我联系了她妈妈 |
[35:30] | Said she hadn’t seen her daughter in months. | 她说自己好几个月没见女儿了 |
[35:32] | She’d run away, and she was gone. | 她会逃跑 然后就送儿童和家庭服务部了 |
[35:37] | What would you think if I took Makayla in? | 你觉得我领养玛凯拉怎么样 |
[35:43] | I think that would change her life. | 我想那会改变她的生活 |
[35:45] | I know I’m not her family, I know I’m a cop, I’m white. | 我知道我不是她的家人 我知道我是个白人警察 |
[35:50] | I know these are real things. | 我知道这些都是现实问题 |
[35:53] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[35:53] | You are not her family and you are white, | 你不是她家人 还是白人 |
[35:57] | so you’re gonna be up against a lot. | 所以你会经常遇到与之有关的问题 |
[36:01] | I think I can do right by her. | 我觉得我能让她过好生活 |
[36:03] | Kim, you asked me what I needed before. | 金 你之前问 我当时需要什么 |
[36:08] | It wasn’t about me, it was about what they needed. | 但其实我不是主角 重要的是他们需要什么 |
[36:11] | I had to keep my family together. | 我得让我的家人待在一起 |
[36:13] | Had to make sure that Vinessa and Jordan | 必须得让凡妮莎和乔丹 |
[36:15] | didn’t get stuck in a system | 不进入领养系统 |
[36:17] | that I knew they couldn’t get out of. | 因为我知道他们无法逃脱出来 |
[36:18] | So, yeah, it was impossible. | 所以没错 难上加难 |
[36:22] | We did need everything. | 我们确实需要一切 |
[36:24] | I just– | 我只是 |
[36:28] | I was theirs… | 我属于他们 |
[36:30] | you know what I’m saying? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[36:33] | I loved them, and that took care of the rest. | 我爱他们 这就足以解决其他所有问题 |
[36:36] | And if you got that, you’ll be good. | 如果你也有这份爱 那就没问题了 |
[36:59] | – I was coming to find you. – Yeah? | -我正要来找你 -是吗 |
[37:01] | Hey, do you wanna get some dinner? | 你想去吃饭吗 |
[37:03] | Before you say yes, I want to tell you | 在你答应前 我想告诉你 |
[37:04] | that I’m gonna turn off our radios as a preemptive strike. | 我打算关掉无线电 以防万一 |
[37:06] | That way, you’ll have to talk to me. | 这样你就得跟我聊天了 |
[37:08] | Kathy gave up her parental rights. | 凯茜放弃了抚养权 |
[37:10] | No. Why? | 不会吧 为什么 |
[37:13] | Because she loves Makayla and wants what’s best for her. | 因为她爱玛凯拉 想让她拥有最好的 |
[37:17] | – But where’s Makayla gonna go? – With me. | -但玛凯拉要跟谁过呢 -跟我 |
[37:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:25] | Like, on a temporary basis? | 是临时的吗 |
[37:27] | Well, for now, but Alanah’s working on it. | 目前是 但阿兰娜正在努力 |
[37:30] | There’s a lot of red tape, logistics, but it’s possible | 有好多文件 很多流程 但有可能 |
[37:32] | it could become a more permanent situation. | 让这个成为永久安排 |
[37:37] | – Like you fostering her? – Yeah. | -就是你领养她吗 -对 |
[37:40] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[37:44] | Okay. Have you thought that through? | 好吧 你好好考虑过了吗 |
[37:45] | I mean, what would that even look like? | 这会是怎么样 |
[37:47] | – I don’t know. – Kim? | -我不知道 -金 |
[37:51] | Adam, you can say whatever you want to say. | 亚当 你想说什么都可以 |
[37:53] | It’s not about what I want to say, it’s just, I mean– | 我想说什么不重要 只是 |
[37:58] | that’s a lot, you know? | 那是个巨变 知道吗 |
[38:02] | You know you can’t replace what we lost. | 你知道你无法取代我们失去的 |
[38:04] | I’m not trying to. | 我也没这个打算 |
[38:06] | I feel something for this kid. I do. | 我对这个孩子有牵挂 真的 |
[38:07] | – I feel close to her. – I understand. | -我感觉与她很亲近 -我明白 |
[38:09] | But just yesterday, we’re talking about trauma | 但昨天 我们还说到创伤 |
[38:11] | and you told me how that’s not real, right? | 然后你说没有那回事 对吧 |
[38:13] | Right. Well, what if you’re right? | 对 但如果你说得对呢 |
[38:14] | What if it doesn’t matter? | 如果那确实无关呢 |
[38:20] | I know that this might change what we have, | 我知道这也许会改变我们的关系 |
[38:22] | you know, what we can have. | 我们未来的关系 |
[38:25] | Kim, that’s not why I’m saying any of this. | 金 这不是我说这些的原因 |
[38:27] | It’s just not. | 不是 |
[38:29] | I’m always gonna be in your life. | 我会一直是你生命中的一部分 |
[38:30] | That’s not gonna change. | 这点不会改变 |
[38:32] | It’s just this is, like… | 只是这件事 |
[38:35] | I’m a little worried that this is a reaction, | 我有点担心你这是应激反应 |
[38:38] | that you just can’t stand the idea | 你只是无法忍受看到 |
[38:41] | of seeing another kid lost. | 另一个孩子误入歧途 |
[39:16] | Hey, you. | 你好啊 |
[39:20] | So I know all this has been pretty weird, probably, right? | 我知道这一切都或许有点怪 对吧 |
[39:25] | Look, this might be another big, weird change, | 听着 这或许是另一个巨大怪异的改变 |
[39:27] | but I was thinking, if you’re okay with it, | 但我在想 如果你同意 |
[39:31] | that maybe you could come home with me. | 或许你可以跟我回去一起住 |
[39:34] | You know, we could be like a family | 我们可以成为一家人 |
[39:36] | and take care of each other– if you’re okay with it. | 彼此照顾 如果你同意 |
[39:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:49] | Okay, all right, okay. | 那好 |
[39:52] | Just hop on in. | 上车吧 |
[40:01] | Hmm, this thing. | 安全带 |
[40:05] | – You want me to… – Is there–yeah. | -不如我来 -你能…好的 |
[40:08] | Why don’t you do it and I’ll just–I’ll watch. | 你来吧 我在一旁学 |
[40:19] | All right, you’re all set. | 好了 都系好了 |
[40:21] | I’ll be seeing you both very soon. | 那我们之后见吧 |
[40:23] | – You guys have fun. – Bye, Alanah. | -你们好好相处 -再见 阿兰娜 |
[40:29] | Just you and me. | 只有你和我 |
[40:32] | Yeah? | 好吗 |