时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Out of the car nice and slow. | 慢慢走下车来 |
[00:08] | You feel like a man now, huh? | 你现在感觉很爷们是吧 |
[00:10] | Get your black ass on your knees right now! | 赶紧给我跪着你个黑鬼 |
[00:14] | Those punks murdered Daryl over nothing– | 那些混蛋毫无来由地就杀了达里尔 |
[00:16] | driving while being black. | 就因为他是黑人 |
[00:17] | I’ve done research on this cop Doyle. | 我调查过这个警察道尔 |
[00:20] | He’s got a track record. | 他的案底可不少 |
[00:21] | This isn’t about you anymore. | 已经不再是你一个人的问题了 |
[00:23] | This is about the future of Chicago. | 而是关系整个芝加哥的未来 |
[00:25] | You gotta do what you think is right. | 你得做自己觉得正确的事 |
[00:27] | Just keep in mind, you’re a cop. | 只要记住你是个警察 |
[00:29] | You backed me? I appreciate that, bro. | 你支持了我 多谢 兄弟 |
[00:32] | No, I didn’t come down here to shake hands and make up. | 不 我不是来跟你握手言和的 |
[00:36] | You may not go down for that murder, | 也许你不会因为这件谋杀案而完蛋 |
[00:38] | but I will get your badge one way or the other. | 但我会找别的方法让你做不成警察 |
[00:42] | It’s pizza. It can’t be that bad. | 披萨饼而已 不会那么糟吧 |
[00:44] | It is. It’s like a sheet of paper. | 真的 薄得像纸一样 |
[00:46] | Well, deep dish is waiting. | 那就去吃深盘比萨 |
[00:47] | When you’re back, we’ll hit Bartoli’s. | 等你回来我们就去巴托利家 |
[00:49] | Deal. | 说定了 |
[00:50] | You are coming back, right? | 你会回来的对吧 |
[00:51] | Yeah, I miss the wind… | 是啊 我想念风城的风 |
[00:54] | and you. | 还有你 |
[00:55] | So you miss me, do you? | 所以你还是想我的 是吧 |
[00:58] | Shut up. I gotta go. | 闭嘴吧你 我去忙了 |
[00:59] | Yeah, talk soon. Morning, Sarge. | 好 再聊 早上好 警长 |
[01:01] | Hey, listen, Adam and Kim are case-on-case on this thing, | 听好 亚当和金负责梳理这个案子 |
[01:04] | – so take us through. – All right. | -给大家说明一下 -好的 |
[01:06] | Three months ago, an unlicensed mini Uzi was used | 三个月前 一把未登记的小型冲锋枪 |
[01:08] | by a deranged white male in a black church shooting. | 被一名暴走白人男性用来在黑人教堂开枪 |
[01:11] | Now, luckily for us, nobody was seriously injured. | 幸运的是 没有造成人员重伤 |
[01:13] | A week ago, the same type of Uzi was used in a drive-by | 一周前 同样的冲锋枪再次出现在 |
[01:17] | at a G-Park Lord’s funeral. We got two dead. | G公园王帮的葬礼上 造成两人死亡 |
[01:20] | The shooter was caught, but he lawyered up. | 枪手被抓 但他请了律师 |
[01:21] | OCD Intel says the Uzis | 组织犯罪技术部的情报证实 |
[01:23] | were stolen in Indiana | 这把枪是从印第安纳偷来的 |
[01:24] | and then transported into town. | 然后被转运进城 |
[01:25] | Our top priority target is this guy, Tony Reed, | 我们的第一目标是这个托尼·里德 |
[01:28] | part-time biker, part-time alt-right agitator. | 是机车党 也是极右翼分子 |
[01:31] | He did two stints in Danville for meth distro | 他因贩卖冰毒两次进丹维尔服刑 |
[01:33] | before pivoting into guns. | 然后开始倒卖枪支 |
[01:35] | Now, Tony, he stays in the shadows | 而现在托尼自己躲在幕后 |
[01:37] | and relies on these small-time punks | 操纵这些小混混 |
[01:39] | to distribute the weapons, | 来分销武器 |
[01:40] | like this guy, JHawk261, | 比如这个人 JHawk261 |
[01:42] | who posted that charming photo on Instagram two days ago. | 他两天前在社交账号上发布了这张照片 |
[01:45] | And we got Kev in play as a buyer. | 而我们让凯文假扮买家 |
[01:47] | Plan is, bust this JHawk, get him to flip on Reed. | 计划是抓住这个JHawk 让他反水告发里德 |
[01:50] | Does JHawk know you’re black? | 这个JHawk知道你是黑人吗 |
[01:52] | Yeah, I’m fronting as a big dog | 知道 我假扮成 |
[01:53] | for the 88th Street Vipers. | 88街蝰蛇帮的高层 |
[01:55] | My vibe is, he likes selling to brothers | 我的感觉是他喜欢卖武器给黑帮 |
[01:57] | because he feels like we’re just gonna wipe each other out, | 因为他以为我们会自相残杀 |
[01:59] | help his cause anyway. | 正好符合他的心意 |
[02:01] | We got a get-to-know-you offer for five Uzis on the table, | 我们先出一个试用单 5支冲锋枪 |
[02:03] | the meeting’s in two hours, and I can’t wait. | 两小时后碰头 我都等不及了 |
[02:05] | All right, as soon as Kev makes the sale, | 好 等凯文一敲定交易 |
[02:07] | we move in fast. | 我们就迅速出手 |
[02:09] | He reaches for a weapon, | 他要是敢伸手拔枪 |
[02:11] | light his ass up. | 就把他干死 |
[02:12] | – Copy that. – Let’s go. | -收到 -我们走 |
[02:23] | We got eyes on Kev. Red Camry pulling up. | 我们看到凯文了 一辆红色凯美瑞停车 |
[02:26] | I’m running the tags now. | 我正在查车牌 |
[02:31] | Okay, car belongs to Jeffrey Alan Hill. | 好了 车辆属于杰弗里·艾伦·希尔 |
[02:34] | He’s got two priors for meth possession. | 有两项前科 持有毒品 |
[02:36] | I’m guessing this is JHawk. | 我猜他就是JHawk |
[02:41] | You shopping? | 你要买货 |
[02:42] | – You JHawk? – That’s me. | -你是JHawk -是我 |
[02:49] | You serious? | 你认真的 |
[02:51] | All good. | 没事 |
[02:52] | Let’s go inside. | 我们进去说 |
[02:54] | That wasn’t part of the plan. | 这可没说好 |
[02:56] | That’s where the groceries are, dude. | 货都在那里 哥们 |
[02:59] | Let’s do it. | 我们走 |
[03:07] | ‘Sup, boys? Where are the sweepers? | 可好啊 哥们 机关枪呢 |
[03:10] | – D’s cleaning them. – Where the hell’s D? | -D正在清理 -D在哪 |
[03:12] | Right here. | 在这 |
[03:14] | Polished and shined, thing of beauty. | 擦得发亮 全是好东西 |
[03:15] | I’m telling you, these things are gonna blow you away. | 告诉你 这些可是高档货 威力很大 |
[03:23] | Whoa, boss. | 不是吧 老大 |
[03:24] | You gotta be kidding me. That’s Tom Doyle. | 你是开玩笑的吧 那可是汤姆·道尔 |
[03:26] | Who the hell’s Tom Doyle? | 汤姆·道尔到底是谁 |
[03:27] | He’s a cop. | 是个警察 |
[03:27] | Who pulled over Atwater while he was undercover | 在阿特沃特当卧底的时候拦下过他的车 |
[03:29] | – and put a gun to his head. – Easy, easy. | -还拿枪指着他的头 -先别激动 |
[03:31] | If he’s dirty, we got a problem. | 如果他是黑警 我们就麻烦了 |
[03:32] | Just let it play. | 先顺其自然 |
[03:34] | What the hell is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[03:40] | A lot of buyers in Chicago. You bring this? | 芝加哥那么多想买货的 你挑中了这位 |
[03:41] | The only color Reed cares about is green. | 里德只在乎钱的颜色 |
[03:43] | Anybody even bother to do the 411 on him? | 都没人想要查查他的底细吗 |
[03:48] | I’m just here for business. | 我只是来做生意的 |
[03:51] | We still got a deal or not? | 交易还作数吗 |
[03:54] | You need to get up on out of here, you hear me? | 你现在立马给我滚出去 听清楚了吗 |
[03:58] | I said run along, son. | 我说了快滚 小子 |
[04:00] | Don’t call me son. | 别叫我小子 |
[04:09] | I’ma give you a call later, bro, | 兄弟 我晚点再联系你 |
[04:10] | when you realize that your boy here’s trippin’ | 到时候你就知道你这个磕嗨了的小弟 |
[04:12] | and he don’t know what the hell he’s talking about. | 在这胡搅蛮缠 乱说一气 |
[04:16] | I said run along. | 我说了快滚 |
[04:40] | What the hell was that? | 刚是怎么回事 |
[04:42] | Spoke to Platt. | 问了下普拉特 |
[04:44] | Apparently, Area South’s got Doyle working undercover | 显然南区派了道尔做卧底 |
[04:47] | with Tony Reed’s crew. | 到里德那做手下 |
[04:48] | – Doyle’s patrol. – He got promoted to detective. | -道尔不过是个巡警而已 -升职成了警探 |
[04:51] | Why didn’t Area South deconflict this? | 为什么南区在这个案子上不避嫌 |
[04:53] | I’m going to talk to his sergeant right now, | 我现在就去跟他的警长谈一谈 |
[04:55] | and believe me, I’m gonna find out. | 相信我 我会弄清楚的 |
[04:58] | The deconfliction screwup is on us, Hank. | 汉克 是我们在”消除冲突”上出了点错 |
[05:00] | Someone made a mistake with the paperwork. | 文件上出了点错 |
[05:02] | That’s a hell of a mistake, Kenny. | 那可不是一点错 肯尼 |
[05:04] | Yeah, one of my guys put Reed’s alias into the system | 我们有位同事把里德的化名输入进了系统 |
[05:07] | instead of his real name. | 而不是他的真名 |
[05:09] | How long’s Doyle been under? Here, have a seat. | 道尔卧底多久了 先坐下 |
[05:12] | Three months. | 三个月了 |
[05:13] | It’s a long play to close in on Reed. | 能赢得里德的信任不容易 |
[05:17] | Hey, how about we compare notes, work together? | 不如我们共享资料 合作办案 |
[05:19] | Think that’s our best shot to take down Reed. | 才最有机会扳倒里德 |
[05:23] | I’m not sure that’s a good idea. | 我说不好 |
[05:25] | Hey, look, Hank. | 听我说 汉克 |
[05:27] | I know what went down last year between Doyle and Atwater. | 我知道去年道尔和阿特沃特结下的梁子 |
[05:31] | I don’t think it’d be a problem on our end. | 我这边不介意这件事 |
[05:36] | The kid’s a good cop. | 那孩子是个好警察 |
[05:38] | It’s the only reason I put him up for detective. | 所以我才升他做警探 |
[05:41] | Got nothing to do with his father, his two cousins? | 跟他父亲 他俩表兄没关系吗 |
[05:43] | Yeah, I know he’s got a lot of family on the job, | 我知道他在警局有很多家里的关系 |
[05:45] | but that wasn’t the reason. | 但升职不是因为这个 |
[05:47] | On my kids. | 用我的孩子发誓 |
[05:53] | Okay, let’s do it. | 好吧 我们合作吧 |
[05:54] | Tony Reed is the head of | 托尼·里德是这个 |
[05:56] | the snake of this gun-trafficking organization. | 走私枪支团伙的头目 |
[05:58] | He’s elusive and cagey. | 他小心谨慎又难以捉摸 |
[06:00] | Always works through an intermediary | 总是通过中间人交易 |
[06:02] | like Jeffrey Hill. | 比如杰弗里·希尔 |
[06:04] | That’s the reason I put Doyle under with him. | 所以我才安插道尔去他的手下 |
[06:06] | Best way to get access to Reed. | 是接近里德最好的方式 |
[06:08] | Hill’s real loyal too. | 可希尔也十分忠心 |
[06:09] | Thinks Reed is some kind of visionary. | 心里把里德当神一样崇拜 |
[06:11] | That’s why I killed the bust. | 所以我搅黄了交易 |
[06:13] | No way that Hill flips. | 希尔不可能叛变 |
[06:14] | All right, so how do we get Reed to the table, then? | 所以我们怎么才能让里德加入谈判 |
[06:17] | Increase the size of the purchase. | 加大购买量 |
[06:18] | If it’s a big enough deal, Reed will wanna be there. | 如果是笔大交易 里德会想亲自到场 |
[06:20] | Okay, good, then we have Atwater go back there | 那我们安排阿特沃特回去 |
[06:22] | with a bigger, better order, right? | 提出更诱人的交易 |
[06:24] | Say 50 weapons instead of five. | 比如50支枪 而不是5支 |
[06:26] | All right. Gear up. | 好的 都准备好 |
[06:29] | Hey, hey, you got a… | 你有… |
[06:30] | – Hey, Kevin. – What’s up? | -凯文 -什么事 |
[06:33] | Just want to, uh, clear the air about that meet. | 只是想消除下之前的误会 |
[06:36] | You were doing your job. I get it. | 你只不过在履行职责 我懂的 |
[06:40] | I was in character. | 我很入戏 |
[06:41] | These guys, they’re real racists. | 那些人 是货真价实的种族歧视者 |
[06:42] | I just had to play along. | 我必须得配合他们的行为 |
[06:44] | Must’ve been hard. | 那真是难为你了 |
[06:46] | Come on, man. | 别这样 兄弟 |
[06:49] | Let’s put that behind us, okay? | 我们忘掉这些不愉快 好吗 |
[06:51] | You and me, let’s focus on locking up Reed. | 我俩联手 集中精力拿下里德 |
[06:55] | I come in peace. | 我无恶意 |
[06:57] | I just wanna make a good bust here. | 我只是想把他们都一网打尽 |
[07:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:05] | I’ll let you know when I get a bite. | 我有进展就通知你 |
[07:08] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:16] | – How does it feel? – Like you’re making my day. | -感觉如何 -感觉你让我没白来 |
[07:18] | What we talking? | 什么条件 |
[07:19] | If you got for 50, I’ll cut you a deal. | 如果你买50把 我给你优惠 |
[07:21] | $1,500 apiece. | 每把一千五 |
[07:25] | Sure you can cover that? | 你确定有那么多钱 |
[07:27] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[07:30] | How’s that look? | 这怎么样 |
[07:31] | Real good. | 很好 |
[07:35] | Why do you need all these guns? | 你要这些枪干什么 |
[07:37] | There’s a war on the way to the South Side. | 南区要有场大战了 |
[07:39] | Everybody’s strapping up. | 大家都在武装起来 |
[07:40] | So much for protecting your fellow black man, huh? | 不再说保卫你们黑人同胞那一套了吗 |
[07:43] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[07:44] | You sell these guns to blacks, they kill more blacks. | 你把枪卖给黑人 他们去杀更多的黑人 |
[07:47] | You don’t got a problem with it, I sure as hell don’t. | 你没问题的话 我就更没问题了 |
[07:51] | Just business. | 生意而已 |
[07:54] | Okay. I’ll set up a meeting. | 好 我来安排交接的事 |
[07:58] | I’ll call my man right now. | 我马上给我的人打电话 |
[08:01] | What the hell’s a helicopter doing circling out here? | 直升机在这绕来绕去的干什么 |
[08:05] | Hey, relax. | 别紧张 |
[08:06] | Sounds like it’s going away, all right? | 听着它要飞走了 |
[08:08] | Sounds like it’s circling back around. | 听起来它又绕回来了 |
[08:10] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢 |
[08:12] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底什么情况 |
[08:14] | Maybe they’re friends of yours. | 也许是你的朋友 |
[08:15] | What the hell does that mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[08:18] | Are you a cop? | 你是条子吗 |
[08:20] | Let’s everybody just calm down, all right? | 大家都冷静冷静 |
[08:21] | Something ain’t right here. You a cop? | 情况不太对 你是条子 |
[08:24] | Let’s go. | 我们上 |
[08:29] | That what this is? | 原来是这么回事啊 |
[08:30] | Hey, let’s just take it easy, all right, J? | 别冲动 好不好 J |
[08:35] | Hey, hands up! | 举起手来 |
[08:36] | – Stay down, stay down. – Don’t shoot, don’t shoot! | -别站起来 -别开枪 |
[08:36] | Keep your hands up! | 手举起来别动 |
[08:40] | You were right. We are the police. | 你说得对 我们是警察 |
[08:42] | – Kev, you guys all right? – We all good. | -凯文 你们没事吧 -没事 |
[08:44] | – Yeah. – You got him? | -嗯 -都录下了吗 |
[08:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:50] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[08:54] | – Good looking out. – Yeah, sure thing. | -干得好 -应该的 |
[09:02] | You get anything from Hill? | 希尔那有什么收获吗 |
[09:04] | Not a damn thing. | 屁都没有 |
[09:05] | He’s a true believer in that racist punk Tony Reed. | 他真信托尼·里德那个种族主义的混蛋 |
[09:08] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[09:09] | This is the burner phone we took off of Hill. | 这是我们从希尔那搜出来的一次性手机 |
[09:10] | It’s blowing up right now with text messages from a Blue88. | 它现在一闪一闪地有短信进来 来自蓝色88 |
[09:14] | Yeah, that’s, uh, Reed’s code name. | 那是里德的代号 |
[09:16] | It looks like Reed’s hot and heavy | 看起来里德很迫切想和 |
[09:17] | to do this big sale with Atwater. | 阿特沃特做这桩买卖 |
[09:18] | You got a relationship with Reed? | 你和里德有关系吗 |
[09:20] | Yeah, he likes me. | 有 他挺喜欢我 |
[09:22] | I want you to text him back. Pretend to be Hill. | 我想让你回信息给他 假装你是希尔 |
[09:24] | Tell him you’ve vetted Atwater, the deal’s on, | 告诉他你查过阿特沃特了 生意可以做 |
[09:27] | only you can’t make it, you know, family emergency. | 但是你没法继续了 家里有急事 |
[09:30] | – What’s your cover name? – McDonald. | -你的化名是什么 -麦克唐纳德 |
[09:32] | Yeah, suggest McDonald go in his place. | 嗯 建议让麦克唐纳德替他 |
[09:34] | – You cool with that? – Yeah. | -这样可以吗 -嗯 |
[09:35] | All right, start texting. See if he takes the bait. | 好 开始写吧 看看他是否会上钩 |
[09:46] | Atwater’s heading toward the entrance. | 阿特沃特往入口去了 |
[09:49] | Copy that. I have eyes on him. | 收到 我看到他了 |
[09:50] | I assume that’s one of Reed’s boys. | 我想那是里德的一个手下 |
[09:51] | And we’ve got a good feed. | 我们接收得很清楚 |
[09:52] | Why, ’cause he’s white and tatted up? | 怎么 就因为他是白人还有纹身 |
[09:55] | Maybe he’s an honor student waiting for the bus. | 也许他是个等公交车的模范学生 |
[09:58] | Don’t judge a book by its cover, man. | 别以貌取人 兄弟 |
[10:01] | ‘Sup, Scorpio? | 怎么样 天蝎 |
[10:02] | – Big man inside? – Been here 15 minutes. | -老大在里面吗 -来15分钟了 |
[10:14] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你久等了 |
[10:16] | Here’s the guy we been talking about. | 这就是我们一直说的那个人 |
[10:18] | Came ready to play. | 准备好交易了 |
[10:19] | Let’s see it. | 我们看一下 |
[10:22] | I counted it. | 我数过了 |
[10:24] | It’s good. | 没问题 |
[10:26] | And I threw in an extra G in good faith | 为了表示诚意 我多放了一千 |
[10:28] | that you deliver quality, this won’t be the last time. | 如果货好 以后还接着做 |
[10:31] | I’m always looking for reliable business partners. | 我一直都想找个可靠的生意伙伴呢 |
[10:40] | Here’s a Christmas present. | 圣诞礼物来了 |
[10:42] | Next time, I’ll wrap them for you. | 下次 我会帮你把它们包好 |
[10:44] | Only if you use the paper with the candy canes. | 你一定要用有拐杖糖图案的纸 |
[10:45] | That’s my favorite. | 那是我最喜欢的图案 |
[10:46] | – Chicago PD! – Don’t move! | -芝加哥警署 -别动 |
[10:47] | Get them up high! | 把手举高 |
[10:48] | – On the ground! – Get your hands up! | -跪下 -举起手来 |
[10:49] | – Get down! – Down on your knees. | -跪下 -跪下 |
[10:52] | Down! | 跪下 |
[10:53] | You’re under arrest, Tony. | 你被捕了 托尼 |
[10:59] | It’s all you. | 都交给你了 |
[11:04] | – Nice bust, man. – Yeah, man, you too. | -干得漂亮 哥们 -对 哥们 你也是 |
[11:06] | – How ’bout a beer? – Nah, I can’t. | -去喝杯啤酒吧 -不行 |
[11:09] | I’m call it an early night | 我要早点睡 |
[11:10] | so I can get started on this paperwork. | 还要写报告 |
[11:11] | Come on. We just made a nice pinch. | 不是吧 我们的案子办得这么漂亮 |
[11:14] | – Nice work, boys. – Yeah. | -干得好 孩子们 -对 |
[11:15] | Look, I don’t wanna go there, but I will if I have to. | 听着 我不想这么说 但有必要我会的 |
[11:18] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[11:19] | Well, I pretty much saved your life yesterday, | 我昨天救了你一命 |
[11:21] | so I figured the least you could do | 所以我觉得你至少可以 |
[11:22] | is let me buy you a stinking beer. | 让我请你喝杯啤酒 |
[11:27] | Okay, let’s do it. | 好吧 我们走 |
[11:34] | This was my first undercover case. | 这是我第一次卧底 |
[11:38] | Congrats. | 恭喜 |
[11:40] | You did good work. | 你完成得很出色 |
[11:41] | Thanks, man. You too. | 谢谢 哥们 你也是 |
[11:45] | It’s fun, the whole undercover thing. | 卧底挺有意思的 |
[11:49] | You know, it’s kinda like being an actor. | 就像在做演员 |
[11:50] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:52] | Except these bullets are real. | 除了这些子弹是真的 |
[11:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:59] | Hey, uh, so look… | 听着 |
[12:03] | The thing that happened last year | 去年发生的事 |
[12:05] | with me and you… | 咱俩间的摩擦 |
[12:08] | I just want to apologize. | 我只想道歉 |
[12:11] | I, uh, wish I handled that better. | 我希望当时能处理得更好 |
[12:14] | Let’s not do this. | 别这样 |
[12:15] | – Do what? – Talk about last year. | -别哪样 -谈论去年的事 |
[12:17] | You did what you did. Nothing can change that. | 过去的事已经过去了 不能再改变了 |
[12:20] | Yeah, now I know, but it’s not as simple | 对 我知道了 但事情不像 |
[12:21] | as you’re trying to make it here. | 你说的这么简单 |
[12:22] | We ain’t gonna do this. You can pull over. | 我不想跟你谈这些 你可以停车了 |
[12:24] | Just let me out. I’ll call an Uber. | 让我下车 我叫网约车 |
[12:25] | – You serious? – I’m dead serious. Pull over. | -你认真的吗 -非常认真 停车 |
[12:27] | No, I’m not gonna let you out here. | 不 我不会让你在这里下车 |
[12:29] | Look around, man. It’s a war zone. | 看看周围 哥们 这里是战区 |
[12:31] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[12:34] | I’ll drive you back to the district, okay? | 我把你送回辖区 好吗 |
[12:36] | And we don’t have to talk about last year | 我们不用聊去年的事 |
[12:38] | or anything else, for that matter. | 或聊其他任何事 |
[12:39] | I’ll just shut up and be your damn chauffeur. | 我会闭嘴 好好当你的司机 |
[13:01] | You seeing what I’m seeing? | 你看到了吗 |
[13:04] | – Talking about? – That guy over there | -你说什么 -那边那个家伙 |
[13:06] | with the bag– looks suspicious. | 拿着个大包 挺可疑的 |
[13:08] | Why? ‘Cause he’s black? | 为什么 因为他是黑人吗 |
[13:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:11] | 100 bucks says he heads into that drug den over there. | 赌一百块他要去那边那个毒窝 |
[13:14] | Drug den? What the hell makes you think that’s a drug den? | 毒窝 你为什么会觉得那是个毒窝 |
[13:16] | Look around. It is what it is. | 从环境判断 就是这样 |
[13:18] | That is a brother in a known gang zone, | 那家伙在已知的帮派聚集区 |
[13:21] | carrying a bag, walking into a stash house. | 拿着大包走进一处藏匿屋 |
[13:24] | Based off of what theory? | 根据什么理论 |
[13:26] | Statistics. | 统计数据 |
[13:28] | – What the hell you doing? – Being a cop. | -你到底要干什么 -做警察该做的事 |
[13:34] | – Yo, what’s in the bag? – Nothing. | -哥们 包里有什么 -没什么 |
[13:37] | Hey, I’m police. I asked you a question. | 我是警察 我在问你问题 |
[13:41] | What’s in the bag? | 包里有什么 |
[13:42] | Doyle, get your dumb ass back in the car. | 道尔 快回到车上 |
[13:44] | I don’t got nothing. Yo, relax. | 我什么都没有 冷静点 |
[13:46] | – I said I ain’t got nothing. – I am relaxed. | -我说了我什么都没有 -我很冷静 |
[13:47] | – You relax. – Hey, man, keep it moving. | -你才要冷静 -哥们 走吧 |
[13:48] | Quit walking. Talk. | 别走 跟我谈谈 |
[13:50] | Doyle, let it go! | 道尔 别管了 |
[13:51] | Like I said, I ain’t got nothing. | 我说过了 我什么都没有 |
[13:53] | Hey, stop. I asked you a question. | 站住 我在问你问题 |
[13:54] | Why you sweatin’? | 你为什么这么紧张 |
[13:55] | I wanna know what’s in the bag. | 我想知道包里有什么 |
[13:57] | – Quit moving back! – Get off me, man! | -别走 回来 -放开我 哥们 |
[14:12] | Doyle! | 道尔 |
[14:18] | Chicago PD! Doyle, where are you? | 芝加哥警署 道尔 你在哪里 |
[14:20] | Go, go. 5-0, 5-0. | 走 走 警察 警察 |
[14:35] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[14:37] | Hold on, hold on. | 坚持 坚持 |
[14:40] | 10-1, this is Officer Atwater, badge number 52784. | 指挥中心 我是阿特沃特警员 警号52784 |
[14:44] | I need an ambo to 8701 Grafton. | 我需要救护车来格拉夫顿8701号 |
[14:46] | And officer has been shot. I repeat, an officer is down. | 警察中弹 再说一遍 警察中弹 |
[14:50] | I’m right here with you. | 我就在你身边 |
[14:51] | I just need you to fight, Doyle. | 我需要你挺住 道尔 |
[14:52] | I need you to fight. | 我需要你挺住 |
[14:53] | Okay? You gonna be good. | 听到了吗 不会有事的 |
[14:55] | Just focus on me. | 看着我 |
[14:56] | Focus on me, focus on me. Just stay with me. | 看着我 看着我 坚持住 |
[14:58] | Fight. I need you to fight. | 挺住 我需要你挺住 |
[15:00] | I got you. I got you. | 我在这 我在这 |
[15:02] | Stay right here. Stay with me. | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[15:04] | Stay with me. Stay with me. | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[15:09] | Doyle got into it with the guy over the bag. | 道尔为了这个包跟着那男的起了冲突 |
[15:11] | Okay. | 明白 |
[15:12] | But the only thing in the bag: sneakers. | 但这个包里只有运动鞋 |
[15:15] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[15:17] | There’s this heroin right here. | 这里有海洛因 |
[15:19] | So what are you saying? | 你认为呢 |
[15:20] | Did the drugs come from the duffel or what? | 毒品是这包里的还是什么 |
[15:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:23] | Hey, I got briefed outside. You okay? | 我刚在外面了解了情况 你还好吗 |
[15:26] | I’m good. Is Doyle gonna survive? | 我没事 道尔能抢救过来吗 |
[15:29] | He’s in surgery. | 他还在手术中 |
[15:31] | Here’s what we know so far. | 我们目前知道这些 |
[15:32] | We’ve got one offender down, no ID, | 我们有一个击倒的罪犯 没有身份 |
[15:34] | so we’re labeling him a John Doe. | 所以暂时称他为无名氏 |
[15:36] | Hey, Vanessa, did we find out who owns this property? | 凡妮莎 你查出这房子是谁的了吗 |
[15:38] | Not yet, but it was definitely | 还没有 但这里肯定 |
[15:39] | being used as a stash house. | 是被用作藏匿屋 |
[15:41] | I found a kilo in the air-conditioning unit, | 我在空调机组里找到一千克 |
[15:43] | there’s heroin right there, | 这里有海洛因 |
[15:44] | and Gangster Prophet graffitied all over the place. | 到处都有黑帮先知的涂鸦 |
[15:46] | All right, what about the two guys who fled the scene? | 从现场逃走的那两个人呢 |
[15:49] | – You get a look at them, Kev? – No, not really. | -你看清他们了吗 凯文 -没看清 |
[15:50] | It was two males, black, 20s. | 两个男性 黑人 二十来岁 |
[15:52] | I got a witness, gave the same description, | 我找到一个目击者 描述一模一样 |
[15:54] | saw them fleeing in a blue sedan. | 他看见他们坐蓝色轿车逃走了 |
[15:55] | It’s probably a Ford. Got partial plates. | 可能是一辆福特 看到了部分车牌 |
[15:58] | All right, these guys shot at the police, you hear me? | 这几个人朝警察开了枪 你们明白吗 |
[16:00] | I don’t give a damn what we gotta do. | 我不管我们要做什么 |
[16:12] | Doyle didn’t make it. He’s dead. | 道尔没撑下来 他死了 |
[16:23] | So we do whatever we gotta do to find these guys. | 我们要不惜一切找到这几个人 |
[16:27] | You understand me? | 懂了吗 |
[16:38] | Detective Doyle was talking to a male, black, | 道尔警探就在这扇门外 |
[16:40] | right outside this door right here. | 和一名黑人男性讲话 |
[16:43] | Seemed like a routine stop and frisk. | 就像例行检查搜身一样 |
[16:45] | The offender ducked into the building. | 嫌犯躲进了这栋楼 |
[16:49] | Doyle ran inside. | 道尔跑了进来 |
[16:51] | I jumped out the car, heard gunshots. | 我从车上跳下来 听到了枪声 |
[16:54] | Entered the same door, | 从同样的门进入 |
[16:55] | engaged with two offenders, | 和两名嫌犯交了火 |
[16:57] | fired five shots. | 打了五枪 |
[16:59] | The offenders fled out the back. | 嫌犯从后门逃走 |
[17:00] | I noticed Doyle bleeding out. | 我发现道尔血流不止 |
[17:03] | Immediately rendered aid and called a 10-1. | 马上进行了急救 通知了指挥中心 |
[17:06] | That’s good enough for now. I’ll be in touch. | 暂时够了 我会再联系你的 |
[17:18] | Guy came so close to being the next mayor of Chicago. | 这人差点就成了下一位芝加哥市长 |
[17:22] | Trudy, what are you doing here? | 特鲁迪 你在这干什么 |
[17:24] | I came to give you a ride home. | 我来送你回家 |
[17:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:28] | You’re welcome. What’s up? | 不客气 怎么了 |
[17:31] | People are getting together | 现在大家都去 |
[17:31] | at Doyle’s father’s place right now. | 道尔父亲家了 |
[17:33] | Yeah, that’s a hard one. | 是啊 这很难接受 |
[17:35] | But you should probably go, huh? | 但你或许该去一趟 |
[17:38] | I’ll go with you if you want. | 如果你想 我跟你一起 |
[17:40] | – Please. – Come on. | -拜托了 -走吧 |
[17:50] | Thanks for coming by. | 谢谢你过来 |
[17:51] | I did everything I could. | 我尽力了 |
[17:54] | – Thanks for coming, Trudy. – Yeah, anything I can do. | -谢谢你过来 特鲁迪 -客气 要帮忙尽管开口 |
[17:58] | I just wanna thank everyone for coming by | 我想对前来致意的每个人 |
[18:00] | to pay your respects. | 道一声感谢 |
[18:02] | We got, uh, lots of beer, cold cuts, and pizza over here, | 那里有很多啤酒 冷盘 披萨 |
[18:05] | so eat up, | 尽情吃吧 |
[18:08] | have a few drinks, and every now and then, | 喝点东西 记得不时地 |
[18:10] | raise a glass to Tommy Doyle. | 为汤米·道尔举杯 |
[18:14] | He loved being blue. | 他热爱当警察 |
[18:16] | He loved being a Chicago cop. | 他热爱芝加哥警察一职 |
[18:20] | And that feeling of brotherhood and love that we all share… | 那种我们共享的兄弟情 |
[18:26] | That meant everything to him. | 对他来说 这意味着一切 |
[18:29] | – To Tommy. -To Tommy. | -敬汤米 -敬汤米 |
[18:31] | May he rest in peace. | 愿他安息 |
[18:40] | Thanks, Jim. | 谢谢 吉姆 |
[18:43] | Appreciate you coming by. | 谢谢你能来 |
[18:44] | The father’s right over there. Can you say a few words? | 他父亲就在那边 你能去和他说几句吗 |
[18:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:52] | Mr. Doyle. | 道尔先生 |
[18:54] | Kevin Atwater. | 我是凯文·阿特沃特 |
[19:05] | Appreciate you coming by, Kevin. | 谢谢你来 凯文 |
[19:08] | It’s a good Irish name. | 这是个不错的爱尔兰名字 |
[19:10] | Yeah, I’m proud of it. | 是啊 我很自豪 |
[19:13] | Look, I heard–I heard what happened in there. | 听着 我听说了那里发生的事 |
[19:17] | I know you tried to help my boy. | 我知道你想救我儿子 |
[19:19] | Thank you. That means a lot. | 谢谢你 这对我来说意义重大 |
[19:25] | Only silver lining is, he went out a hero. | 唯一的慰藉 就是他成为了一名英雄 |
[19:28] | His name will be memorialized on the wall. | 他的名字会刻在墙上 被大家永远铭记 |
[19:32] | Not many people get to say that. | 没有几个人能做到 |
[19:40] | Detective Thomas Doyle… | 汤马斯·道尔警探 |
[19:41] | All right, I want updates. | 我要最新消息 |
[19:42] | We get a hit on this blue sedan? | 我们找到蓝色轿车了吗 |
[19:44] | No, but we’re still working on it. | 没有 不过还在调查 |
[19:46] | Well, let’s work harder. | 那就查快点 |
[19:47] | We got two cop killers in the wind. | 有两个警察杀手逍遥法外 |
[19:50] | I got an ID on the John Doe offender. | 我查到了无名罪犯的身份 |
[19:52] | – Okay. – His name is, uh, Shawn Page. | -好 -他叫肖恩·佩奇 |
[19:55] | Married, no priors. | 已婚 无犯罪前科 |
[19:56] | I also confirmed that the bullets that killed Page | 我还确认了杀死佩奇的子弹 |
[19:58] | were fired from Doyle’s gun. | 是从道尔的枪里射出的 |
[19:59] | All right, so talk to Page’s family, | 好的 找佩奇的家人谈谈 |
[20:01] | see if they know anything about the other two offenders. | 看看他们知不知道其他两个罪犯的事 |
[20:03] | Okay, boss, that, um… | 老大 关于那事 |
[20:05] | you know, might be a little tricky. | 这可能有点棘手 |
[20:06] | Her husband was just shot to death. | 她丈夫才被枪杀 |
[20:09] | So was a Chicago police officer. | 一名芝加哥警察也被枪杀了 |
[20:10] | I don’t really care if it’s tricky. | 我不在乎这事棘不棘手 |
[20:13] | Just get me some answers. | 我要答案 |
[20:15] | Copy. | 收到 |
[20:24] | Ma’am, I’m Officer Ruzek. | 女士 我是鲁塞克警官 |
[20:27] | This is Officer Atwater. | 这是阿特沃特警官 |
[20:28] | We’d like to ask you a few questions. | 我们想问你几个问题 |
[20:31] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[20:33] | About your husband, ma’am. | 关于你丈夫的问题 女士 |
[20:35] | My husband’s dead ’cause y’all shot his ass. | 我丈夫死了 因为你们开枪打死了他 |
[20:39] | So I ain’t gonna be answering any questions. | 我不会回答你的任何问题 |
[20:43] | We understand how difficult this has to be, Mrs. Page. | 我们明白这一定很艰难 佩奇太太 |
[20:52] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[20:55] | Amir, go with Auntie. | 埃米尔 和姨妈出去 |
[20:58] | Mama has to talk to the police. | 妈妈要和警察谈谈 |
[21:07] | That little boy’s daddy is dead. | 那个孩子的爸爸死了 |
[21:10] | We’re very sorry for that. | 我们对此深表遗憾 |
[21:13] | But right now, we have to find the two men | 但现在 我们必须找到你丈夫 |
[21:15] | that your husband went to visit. | 要去见的那两个人 |
[21:18] | We believe they shot and killed | 我们认为他们 |
[21:19] | a Chicago police officer. | 枪杀了一名芝加哥警察 |
[21:22] | You acting like it’s just another day at the damn office, | 你们装出一副这不过只是警局日常的样子 |
[21:25] | like somehow my husband deserved what he got. | 好像我丈夫是罪有应得一样 |
[21:28] | No. We’re not saying that. | 不 我们没有这个意思 |
[21:30] | The hell you not! | 没有才怪 |
[21:31] | You come over to my house | 你们在我丈夫 |
[21:33] | the day after my husband got shot for no damn reason, | 无缘无故地被枪杀后第一天就来我家 |
[21:37] | and you want me to help you? | 还想让我帮你们 |
[21:40] | Ma’am, believe me, | 女士 相信我 |
[21:43] | this is the hardest part of the job. | 这是这份工作最难的一点 |
[21:44] | Your damn job cost my husband his life. | 你们的破工作害死了我丈夫 |
[21:47] | And for what? | 为了什么 |
[21:48] | He was going to visit his cousin, | 他本来要去他表哥家的 |
[21:49] | just going to drop off a pair of Air Jordans for his birthday. | 只是想在他生日那天送一双乔丹鞋 |
[21:55] | I saw that press conference. | 我看过媒体发布会了 |
[21:58] | That bitch acted like Shawn was a criminal. | 那个贱人说得好像肖恩是个罪犯一样 |
[22:02] | Just another young brother who got mixed up with drugs, right? | 只不过是又一个沾染毒品的年轻人 对吧 |
[22:06] | Well, that’s a damn lie. | 这是个谎言 |
[22:09] | Shawn… | 肖恩 |
[22:12] | was a good man, a good father. | 是一个好人 一个好父亲 |
[22:15] | And he wasn’t no damn gangbanger, | 他也绝不是帮派成员 |
[22:17] | so please… | 所以拜托 |
[22:21] | can you get the hell out? | 从我家滚出去 |
[22:22] | Let me and my family grieve in peace, please. | 让我和我的家人安静地哀悼吧 |
[22:25] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[22:26] | Please! | 求你了 |
[22:28] | Get the hell out! Get out! | 滚出去 出去 |
[22:41] | Kev, I got something. | 凯文 有发现了 |
[22:43] | Sarge, we got a hit on the blue sedan. | 警长 发现了那辆蓝色轿车 |
[22:45] | Patrol saw it pulling into a house in Englewood. | 巡警看到它开进了恩格尔伍德的一栋房子 |
[22:47] | Both the house and the car are registered to this guy, | 车和房子都登记在这个人的名下 |
[22:49] | Jamal Pierce. | 贾马尔·皮尔斯 |
[22:49] | – This guy got a sheet? – No, he’s clean. | -这家伙有前科吗 -没 他很干净 |
[22:51] | No gang ties, but the house is in the middle | 不是帮派成员 但是那房子是在 |
[22:53] | of a Gangster Prophet stronghold. | 黑帮先知的据点中间 |
[22:54] | Is this one of the guys from the shoot-out? | 枪击现场有他吗 |
[22:55] | Not sure. It happened so fast. | 不确定 发生得太快了 |
[22:57] | Yeah, well, this could be our cop killer. | 好吧 可能就是他杀了警察 |
[22:58] | Get in touch with Nolan’s crew. Let’s grab this guy now. | 叫上诺兰的队伍 现在就去把他抓回来 |
[23:06] | All right, we just pulled in | 我们现在停在了 |
[23:07] | around the corner from Jamal’s place. | 贾马尔房子的拐角附近 |
[23:09] | Kev, where you at? | 凯文 你在什么位置 |
[23:10] | Outside of Jamal’s place, posted by the back alley. | 贾马尔房子的外面 挨着后面的巷子 |
[23:13] | – Halstead? – We’re five minutes out. | -霍斯特德 -我们五分钟后到 |
[23:15] | All right, we wait till everyone’s in position. | 好 等所有人就位了再行动 |
[23:18] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[23:24] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[23:26] | We got eyes on the offender. West alley, moving in. | 发现疑犯踪迹 西边的巷子 我们行动了 |
[23:30] | Jamal Pierce, Chicago PD. | 贾马尔·皮尔斯 芝加哥警署 |
[23:32] | Stop right there! | 站住 |
[23:34] | Where you going, Jamal? Huh? | 你要去哪 贾马尔 |
[23:36] | – Dude, I ain’t do nothing! – You gotta relax. | -我什么也没干 -淡定点儿 |
[23:37] | We still gotta get in the house. | 我们还要进到房子里去 |
[23:39] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[23:42] | Move. Walk. | 动起来 快走 |
[23:44] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[23:46] | You shoot a cop last night? | 你昨晚枪杀了名警察吗 |
[23:47] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[23:48] | You hang out at that building over on Grafton Street? | 你去格拉夫顿街的建筑那闲逛了吧 |
[23:50] | – No, man! – Stop lying! | -我没去 -别说谎 |
[23:54] | You shot my partner. I’d start talking. | 你杀了我的搭档 换了我就招了 |
[23:56] | Look, I ain’t shoot nobody! | 听着 我谁也没杀 |
[23:57] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[23:58] | Do not tell me how to police! | 不用你教我怎么当警察 |
[24:01] | Sergeant. | 警长 |
[24:02] | Offender disobeyed an order. Fled. | 嫌犯违反命令 逃跑 |
[24:04] | ‘Cause I ain’t do nothing! | 因为我什么也没干啊 |
[24:06] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[24:08] | A Chicago police officer was just murdered. | 一名芝加哥警察刚刚被杀 |
[24:10] | Your car was at the scene. | 你的车出现在犯罪现场 |
[24:11] | You better give me an alibi real fast, you understand me? | 你最好能赶快给我你的不在场证明 明白吗 |
[24:15] | Now, where were you last night around 7:00? | 你昨天晚上7点左右在什么地方 |
[24:17] | I was at my uncle’s house. It was his birthday. | 我在我叔叔家 他过生日 |
[24:20] | Look, I got pictures on my phone! | 我手机上有照片 |
[24:21] | Then give me. | 给我看 |
[24:22] | Give me! | 给我 |
[24:26] | I was there from 6:30 till past midnight. | 昨晚从6点半到半夜我都在那 |
[24:28] | – What’s the passcode? – 2121. | -手机密码 -2121 |
[24:31] | Then who was driving your car? | 那谁开你的车了 |
[24:34] | – Look, I don’t know! – You don’t know? | -我不知道 -你不知道吗 |
[24:36] | Bad time to get amnesia, Jamal. | 现在健忘可不合适啊 贾马尔 |
[24:37] | You got three seconds, or I will beat your ass to a pulp. | 给你三秒钟时间 不说我就把你屁股打开花 |
[24:39] | Jamal, this gauze over here, who is that for? | 贾马尔 纱布掉地上了 给谁买的 |
[24:46] | All right, listen to me, Jamal. | 听我说 贾马尔 |
[24:49] | You work with us, we can help you. | 你要是合作 我们就能帮你 |
[24:51] | You let someone borrow your car? | 你是不是把车借给别人了 |
[24:54] | Someone who got injured? | 是不是有人受伤了 |
[24:57] | Yeah. | 是 |
[24:58] | Okay, good. Who? | 很好 是谁 |
[25:01] | – My friend Terrence. – Okay. | -我朋友特伦斯 -好 |
[25:03] | Is Terrence in your house right now? | 现在特伦斯在你家吗 |
[25:06] | Yeah. | 在 |
[25:07] | He’s in my basement with some other dude. | 他和另一个哥们在我家地下室 |
[25:09] | All right, listen to me. | 很好 听我说 |
[25:11] | You did the right thing. | 你做得好 |
[25:14] | All right, give me the keys. | 把钥匙给我 |
[25:38] | Clear. | 安全 |
[25:51] | Hey! Don’t even think about it. | 想都不要想 |
[25:52] | – Get your ass down. – Up! | -趴下 -站起来 |
[25:53] | – Down! – On the ground. | -趴下 -趴在地上 |
[25:54] | Up! | 起来 |
[25:56] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么 |
[25:57] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手背过去 |
[26:02] | Come on, man! | 快走 |
[26:03] | Watch my arm! | 小心点我的手臂 |
[26:06] | Ain’t the body part you need to be worrying about | 你要去的地方 |
[26:07] | where you’re going. | 不用担心你的手臂 |
[26:14] | At least we got the guys who shot Doyle. | 至少我们抓到了枪杀道尔的凶手 |
[26:16] | Ain’t much, but it’s something. | 也算一个不小的进展 |
[26:18] | We’re arresting Jamal? | 我们要逮捕贾马尔吗 |
[26:19] | Damn right, we are. | 那当然 |
[26:21] | Son of a bitch was harboring two cop killers, | 那个狗娘养的窝藏了两个弑警凶犯 |
[26:22] | buying them bandages. | 还给他们买绷带 |
[26:24] | He’s gotta do time for that. | 他会因此入狱 |
[26:25] | He also gave us his friends. | 他也供出了他的朋友们 |
[26:26] | I think we need to take that into consideration. | 我们也得考虑这一点 |
[26:28] | You seem to have a lot of issues | 你似乎对我的做法 |
[26:29] | with the way I do my job. | 很有意见 |
[26:30] | No, I got issues with the way | 的确 我不认同 |
[26:30] | you put your hands on people. | 你屈打成招的方法 |
[26:31] | I thought he killed my partner. | 我以为他杀了我搭档 |
[26:33] | Truth is, if you were a better cop, | 事实上 如果你更称职 |
[26:35] | none of this would’ve happened. | 这一切都不会发生 |
[26:36] | Doyle would still be here. | 道尔还会活着 |
[26:37] | Doyle is dead because of Doyle! | 道尔的死是自食其果 |
[26:39] | He did it to himself cause he’s a racist son of a bitch! | 他是咎由自取 因为他是个种族歧视狗 |
[26:41] | Don’t disrespect my partner! | 你不要侮辱我的搭档 |
[26:45] | Bro, take a walk, huh? | 兄弟 走开吧 好吗 |
[26:51] | Jeez. | 老天 |
[26:58] | – You okay? – I’m nowhere close to okay. | -还好吧 -能好到哪去 |
[27:05] | Listen to me, Terrence. | 听好 特伦斯 |
[27:07] | We went through your friend’s car. | 我们搜查了你朋友的车 |
[27:09] | We found the murder weapon, shell casings, | 我们找到了凶器 弹壳 |
[27:13] | and plenty of blood. | 还有大量血迹 |
[27:16] | I think we both know | 我想我们都知道 |
[27:18] | that the blood DNA’s gonna come back to you. | 血液DNA的检测结果会指向你 |
[27:21] | Damn straight, it will, | 当然了 |
[27:23] | cause that prick shot me. | 因为那个混蛋朝我开枪了 |
[27:24] | So you admit you shot Detective Doyle? | 你承认你枪杀了道尔警探 |
[27:27] | Hell yeah! We wasn’t doing nothing. | 没错 我们什么也没干 |
[27:30] | Man, we were just minding our own business, | 伙计 我们只是在忙自己的事 |
[27:32] | playing “Fortnite”. | 在玩《堡垒之夜》 |
[27:34] | Maybe I was about to do some partying. | 也许我打算享享乐子 |
[27:37] | I know you found my baggie of dope. | 我知道你们找到了我的毒品 |
[27:39] | Saying that– | 说这些 |
[27:41] | saying that to prove I ain’t hiding anything. | 是想证明我并无隐瞒 |
[27:44] | And this white boy came to the door, | 那个白人走到门口 |
[27:47] | beating my guy Shawn, | 打我的兄弟肖恩 |
[27:49] | talking about he’ll shoot all our monkey asses. | 说要毙了我们所有黑鬼 |
[27:52] | Dude pulled a gun, started waving it. | 那家伙拔出枪 开始扫射 |
[27:55] | Hold up. No. | 等一下 不对 |
[27:56] | You’re saying he pulled his gun first? | 你是说他先拔的枪 |
[27:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:01] | So I reached for my gun. | 于是我伸手去掏我的枪 |
[28:03] | Then all hell broke loose. | 然后一切都乱套了 |
[28:04] | So you’re saying the police shot first? | 你是说警察先开的枪 |
[28:07] | I ain’t saying. That’s exactly what happened. | 不是我说 事实就是如此 |
[28:10] | Shawn was just dropping off a pair of new sneakers. | 肖恩只是来送了一双新运动鞋 |
[28:12] | He ain’t even in a gang. | 他甚至没有加入帮派 |
[28:14] | Not even a little. Telling y’all… | 一点不沾边 我跟你说 |
[28:17] | we was just protecting ourselves. | 我们只是在保护自己 |
[28:19] | Self-defense? Really? | 自卫吗 真的吗 |
[28:21] | That ain’t gonna fly, trust me. | 这话站不住脚 相信我 |
[28:25] | You and your buddy were sitting on a couple of kilos of dope | 你和你的伙伴有几公斤的毒品 |
[28:29] | when a Chicago police officer | 这时一个芝加哥警察 |
[28:30] | entered the premises to investigate, | 进屋调查 |
[28:32] | and you two open fire. | 然后你们俩就开枪了 |
[28:34] | That’s the way it happened! | 这才是事情经过 |
[28:36] | And I’m telling you, | 我告诉你 |
[28:37] | that’s the way the jury’s gonna see it too. | 陪审团也会这么看的 |
[28:40] | You can say whatever you want, | 随你怎么说 |
[28:42] | but that ain’t even close to how it went down. | 但这和当时的情况差远了 |
[28:44] | Man, you don’t know what went down. | 伙计 你不知道发生了什么 |
[28:46] | I’m about to tell you what’s gonna go down. | 我来告诉你接下来会发生什么 |
[28:51] | Reconsider. | 好好想想 |
[28:51] | Sarge, Sarge, Sarge. Let me talk to you. | 警长 警长 警长 我想和你谈谈 |
[29:05] | This better be good. | 最好是好消息 |
[29:06] | No, you’re not about to like what I’m finna say. | 不 听了我的话你不会高兴 |
[29:08] | I think they’re telling the truth. | 我认为他们说的是实话 |
[29:09] | The hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[29:12] | I’m telling you what I should’ve told you earlier. | 我应该早点告诉你 |
[29:16] | There was no probable cause. | 他根本没有正当理由 |
[29:20] | Doyle saw a black man walking down the street | 道尔看到一个黑人走在街上 |
[29:22] | and started profiling. | 就开始定性 |
[29:25] | And that man was Shawn Page? | 那个人是肖恩·佩奇 |
[29:28] | Wasn’t doing anything suspicious. | 他没做任何可疑的事 |
[29:29] | He was just a black man in a bad neighborhood | 他只是一个住在糟糕社区的黑人 |
[29:31] | holding a duffel bag, and Doyle started following him. | 拿着一个行李袋 道尔开始跟着他 |
[29:34] | Eyeballed him, hopped out of the car, jammed him up. | 打量他 跳下车 堵住他 |
[29:38] | And that’s when everything popped off. | 事情由此一发不可收拾 |
[29:40] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[29:42] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[29:45] | If what you’re saying is true… | 如果你说的是真的 |
[29:49] | We got a big problem. | 我们有大麻烦了 |
[29:56] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[30:01] | And now that I know that Page wasn’t even in the gang… | 现在我知道佩奇根本不是帮派成员 |
[30:05] | he was just a regular dude | 他就是个普通人 |
[30:06] | that was dropping off a pair of Jordans to his cousin. | 送一双乔丹鞋给他表哥 |
[30:08] | This is bad. | 这很严重 |
[30:14] | Gotta say something. | 我得说点什么 |
[30:17] | I can’t just sit on this. I gotta say something. | 我不能坐视不管 我得说点什么 |
[30:34] | Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[30:36] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么了 |
[30:39] | I’m starting to hear things. | 我听到了风声 |
[30:41] | What kinda things? | 什么风声 |
[30:43] | Your guy Atwater. | 你的人阿特沃特 |
[30:46] | Word is, he might be looking to stir up trouble, | 听说 他可能想挑起事端 |
[30:48] | make a stink about how Doyle’s shooting went down. | 对道尔的枪击案大做文章 |
[30:52] | I don’t know nothing about that. | 我对这事一无所知 |
[30:54] | Well, whether you do or you don’t, | 不管你知不知道 |
[30:56] | I’m here to tell you it’s a bad idea. | 我都要告诉你这个主意不好 |
[31:01] | Atwater tries to make this thing racial, | 阿特沃特想让这件事带上种族色彩 |
[31:04] | tries to ruin the legacy of a good, hardworking cop, | 想毁掉一个努力工作好警察的死后名声 |
[31:08] | a guy with lots of friends | 道尔有很多朋友 |
[31:09] | and family in the rank and file, | 家人还是警局高官 |
[31:11] | there will be repercussions. | 这事会有后果 |
[31:15] | Sounds like you’re making a threat, Kenny. | 听起来你在威胁我 肯尼 |
[31:17] | I’m just telling you how it is. | 我只是在告诉你这是怎么回事 |
[31:18] | No, let me tell you how it is. | 不 我来告诉你这是怎么回事 |
[31:22] | Kevin Atwater’s like a son to me. | 凯文·阿特沃特就像是我的儿子 |
[31:25] | You go after him, you better come after me too. | 你要找他的麻烦 干脆连我的麻烦一起找 |
[31:42] | Just got a call from COPA. They wanna– | 刚接到民警问责办公室的电话 他们想 |
[31:46] | they wanna talk to you this afternoon. | 他们想今天下午和你谈谈 |
[31:58] | Thought about how you wanna play it? | 想好怎么处理了吗 |
[32:03] | I’ma tell the truth. | 我要说实话 |
[32:06] | I can’t stay silent. | 我不能保持沉默 |
[32:08] | Oh, I get that. | 我明白 |
[32:12] | I do, however… | 我明白 但是 |
[32:17] | Want you to understand that… | 我想让你明白 |
[32:21] | It’s not that simple, Kevin. | 没那么简单 凯文 |
[32:22] | Sarge– | 警长 |
[32:23] | No, bro, I’m not giving you advice. | 不 兄弟 我不是在给你建议 |
[32:25] | I mean, you’re the only one who can make this decision. | 你是唯一一个能做决定的人 |
[32:28] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[32:30] | I just wanna give you some facts, | 我只是想告诉你一些事实 |
[32:33] | lay out certain realities… | 列出一些现实情况 |
[32:38] | So you have all the information to make that decision, | 这样你就有足够的信息来做决定 |
[32:41] | you understand? | 明白吗 |
[32:45] | Now, first of all, you tell the truth… | 首先 如果你说了实话 |
[32:50] | I mean, those two bangers we grabbed, they’re gonna walk. | 我们抓的那两个黑帮分子 他们就能逃脱 |
[32:55] | And Doyle’s murder becomes a justifiable homicide, | 道尔的谋杀案就变成了正当杀人 |
[32:58] | and the drugs we seized, they disappear too. | 我们缴获的毒品也会消失 |
[33:02] | – Fruit of the poisonous tree. – I get that. | -会变成毒树之果 -我明白 |
[33:04] | Yo, Kev, | 凯文 |
[33:06] | like I told you, I’m not here to debate you. | 就像我说的 我不是来和你辩论的 |
[33:11] | Second, | 其次 |
[33:13] | I mean, if you tell the truth… | 如果你说实话 |
[33:19] | You know, we’re gonna catch heat for Page’s death. | 我们会因为佩奇的死而饱受非议 |
[33:23] | That becomes a wrongful police shooting. | 这就变成了一场警察误杀事件 |
[33:28] | I mean, you’re staring down | 你会面临 |
[33:29] | one hell of an Internal Affairs investigation. | 一次大型内部事务调查 |
[33:33] | And this city is going to be sued for millions. | 市政府会被起诉数百万美元 |
[33:37] | Millions. | 数百万 |
[33:40] | And I honestly could give a damn about any of that. | 说实话我一点都不在乎这些 |
[33:45] | That’s problems we can handle, | 这些问题我们可以处理 |
[33:47] | issues… | 虽然麻烦 |
[33:51] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[33:55] | What I do care about, what does concern me… | 我确实在乎 也令我担心的 |
[33:59] | Is Doyle’s friends and family. | 是道尔的朋友和家人 |
[34:03] | Man, that kid was third-generation police. | 哥们 那孩子是第三代警察 |
[34:05] | He’s got more uncles and cousins on the force | 他在警队里的叔叔和堂兄弟 |
[34:07] | than anybody I ever heard of. | 比我听说过的人都多 |
[34:10] | And you’re going after his reputation, | 如果你毁了他的名誉 |
[34:13] | his–his character. | 他的 他的人品 |
[34:16] | I mean, you’re gonna tarnish his legacy. | 你要玷污他死后的名声 |
[34:21] | Believe me, those people are gonna close ranks. | 相信我 那些人会团结起来 |
[34:25] | Hard. Fast. | 坚定 且迅速 |
[34:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:47] | Anyway, you gotta ask yourself, | 不管怎样 你得问问你自己 |
[34:48] | I mean, really ask yourself… | 认真地问问你自己 |
[34:54] | How bad do you wanna be right? | 你有多想做对的事 |
[35:15] | Yeah. All right. | 抱一个 |
[35:19] | – Good to see you again, Ray. – Thanks for stopping by. | -很高兴再次见到你 雷 -谢谢你过来 |
[35:21] | I don’t get too many visitors. | 我没有几个访客 |
[35:22] | Well, like I told you on the phone, I’m looking for advice. | 像我电话里说的 我想听听意见 |
[35:25] | Type of advice I feel only somebody like you can give. | 我感觉只有你这样的人才能给的意见 |
[35:29] | Somebody like me? | 我这样的人 |
[35:31] | I’m not sure what that means anymore. | 我不再确定那意味什么了 |
[35:33] | That means a man. | 意味着男人 |
[35:35] | A black man who’s seen the world, | 黑人男人 见过世面 |
[35:36] | knows how it works. | 知道世界如何运转 |
[35:39] | Knows when to fight and when to listen. | 知道何时出手 何时倾听 |
[35:41] | All right, so tell me what’s going on, Kevin. | 好 那告诉我怎么了 凯文 |
[35:44] | Tell me how I can help. | 说说我能怎么帮你 |
[35:47] | It’s like what MLK said, | 就像马丁·路德·金说的 |
[35:49] | tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people. | 悲剧不是坏人的迫害和残忍 |
[35:53] | It’s the silence over that by the good people. | 而是好人的沉默 |
[35:57] | He’s right. It is. | 他说得对 没错 |
[35:59] | It is the silence, the acceptance, | 就是沉默 就是默许 |
[36:01] | and sometimes you just gotta take a stand, | 有时人必须得有立场 |
[36:03] | no matter how risky it is, | 无论风险多大 |
[36:04] | to let the chips fall where they fall, right? | 让大家各安其命 对吧 |
[36:06] | But you gotta be the right person to do that. | 但你得是正确的人 才能这么做 |
[36:07] | You gotta be strong through and through. | 你得从始至终坚强 |
[36:11] | The God’s honest truth is, | 老实说 |
[36:14] | being a hero, being brave, | 做英雄 勇敢面对 |
[36:18] | it’s hard. | 很难 |
[36:21] | It don’t pay the bills or do much else. | 它不能糊口 或干别的 |
[36:26] | The only thing it does get you | 唯一能给你带来的 |
[36:28] | is peace of mind | 是内心的安宁 |
[36:31] | and the belief that you’ve made a difference. | 以及自己改变了世界的信念 |
[36:34] | And it’s that belief, that feeling, | 而那个信念 那种感受 |
[36:35] | that has to be good enough, because if you expect more… | 必须让人满足 因为如果你还期待更多 |
[36:40] | if you looking for praise and high-fives, | 如果你想得到表扬和赞同 |
[36:42] | they ain’t gonna be coming. | 那是不可能的 |
[36:45] | And the hardest part? | 最难的部分 |
[36:48] | No matter how principled you could be | 无论你有多么坚持原则 |
[36:50] | or how big the damn stand you decide to take, | 或你决定有怎样的立场 |
[36:54] | the odds of something actually changing for the better | 真正把世界变好的几率 |
[36:58] | are close to zero. | 几乎为零 |
[37:06] | What are you saying, Ray? | 那你什么意思 雷 |
[37:09] | I’m just talking about reality. | 我只是说事实 |
[37:12] | And the reality is, you ain’t no Martin Luther King. | 而事实是 你不是马丁·路德·金 |
[37:22] | So what I’m saying, youngblood… | 所以我说 年轻人 |
[37:28] | Only a fool would take on what you’re talking about. | 只有傻瓜才会做你说的那些事 |
[37:34] | So if I was you… | 如果我是你 |
[37:37] | I’d keep my mouth shut, | 我就把嘴闭上 |
[37:40] | Keep doing what I’m doing, | 继续干自己的活 |
[37:43] | policing the way you police, | 做我的警察 |
[37:46] | looking out the way you look out. | 按老样子小心谨慎 |
[37:49] | And maybe, just maybe… | 也许 只是也许 |
[37:54] | That might be good enough. | 那样就够了 |
[38:01] | But I’m not you, am I? | 但我不是你 对吧 |
[38:24] | Doyle and I had just made an arrest. | 道尔和我刚抓了罪犯 |
[38:28] | Big gun dealer named Tony Reed. | 枪支贩卖大黑商托尼·里德 |
[38:32] | We were feeling pretty good about ourselves, | 我们感觉很不错 |
[38:33] | so we decided to celebrate… | 就决定庆祝一番 |
[38:36] | Get a beer. | 喝杯啤酒 |
[38:39] | On the way to the bar, | 在去酒吧的路上 |
[38:41] | Doyle noticed a male, black, walking down the street. | 道尔注意到一个黑人男性 在街上走 |
[38:46] | He was carrying a bag, duffel bag. | 他拿着一个包 军用行李袋 |
[39:04] | There is no right or wrong, Kev. | 没有什么对错 凯文 |
[39:09] | You did what you had to do, | 你只是做了该做的事 |
[39:11] | what you felt was right. | 你觉得对的事 |
[39:14] | I mean, I can’t make any promises | 我保证不了 |
[39:16] | on how this is gonna play out, but | 结局会如何 但是 |
[39:18] | I’ll tell you one thing. | 我能告诉你 |
[39:19] | Adam and I and all of Intelligence, | 亚当和我和所有情报部 |
[39:23] | bro, we got your back no matter what. | 兄弟 我们会支持你 无论如何 |
[39:28] | That means a lot, Sarge. | 这意义重大 警长 |
[39:34] | Here’s to having the guts to tell the truth. | 敬有胆说出真相 |
[39:38] | To tell your truth. | 说出你的真相 |
[39:43] | Your truth. | 你的真相 |
[40:15] | Hell no. | 见鬼了 |
[40:21] | Is this what we doing? | 现在就要这样了吗 |
[40:24] | You coming for me? | 你要冲我来 |
[40:26] | If you coming for me, then come on. | 如果你要冲我来 那来啊 |
[40:29] | Okay? Just me and you. | 就我们俩 |
[40:32] | I ain’t going nowhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[40:38] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[40:41] | I ain’t going nowhere. | 反正我哪儿也不去 |
[40:46] | So that’s what it is? | 是这么回事啊 |
[40:49] | So that’s what it is, huh? | 是这么回事啊 |
[40:53] | Well, come on! | 来啊 |
[40:55] | I know exactly what time it is! | 我知道现在是什么时间 |
[40:57] | You think I’m going anywhere? ‘Cause I’m not! | 你以为我会逃吗 我不会 |
[41:00] | Y’all got the right one! | 你们最好搞清楚 |
[41:03] | Y’all know exactly where I’m at! | 你们都知道我在哪 |
[41:05] | I’m right here! I’m right here! | 我就在这 我就在这 |