时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | – Hey, Jay, before you go… – Yeah, what’s up, Trudy? | -杰 走之前跟你说个事 -什么事 特鲁迪 |
[00:08] | I’ve been holding on to mail and notifications for Upton. | 我一直在替厄普顿拿邮件和信件 |
[00:11] | There’s a few subpoenas, not that I looked, | 有几份传票 我没打开看 |
[00:13] | but there’s some must-appear court dates next week. | 但是有几个下周之前必须出庭 |
[00:18] | Yeah. I’ll just–I’ll cover these till she gets back. | 好吧 那她回来之前我帮她处理 |
[00:21] | If she gets back. | 如果她还回来 |
[00:22] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[00:23] | The feds have a really sneaky way | 联调局的人总能想出办法 |
[00:25] | of holding on to good people. | 把好人留在自己那里 |
[00:26] | They make them wear nice suits, and they pay them really well. | 他们提供漂亮制服 开更高的工资 |
[00:29] | Well, Hailey doesn’t like nice suits. | 海莉不喜欢制服 |
[00:31] | I’m sure she doesn’t. You miss her, don’t you? | 是啊 但是你想她 对吧 |
[00:33] | Yeah. She’s my partner. | 当然 她是我搭档 |
[00:35] | Of course. | 当然 |
[00:37] | What do you say we get something to eat? | 我们去吃点什么吧 |
[00:38] | I’m starving. | 我饿了 |
[00:41] | You know, I’m a little tired. | 我有点累了 |
[00:42] | I think I’m gonna call it a day. | 我今天先回家了 |
[00:43] | Come on, there’s a new place in Old Town | 来吧 老城区新开了一家店 |
[00:44] | that’s supposed to be really good. | 味道应该很不错 |
[00:46] | I’m sure it is. I’m just not very hungry. | 肯定不错 我只是不太饿 |
[00:47] | So get a beer. Watch me eat. | 那就去喝瓶啤酒 看着我吃 |
[00:50] | I, uh… | 我 |
[00:56] | Copy, you–you have plans. Got it. | 明白了 你有约了 我懂 |
[00:59] | I would totally invite you– | 改天我一定邀请你 |
[01:00] | No, no, no. It’s good. | 不用不用 没关系 |
[01:01] | I’m glad you’re out there having fun. | 你能找乐子放松我就很高兴了 |
[01:05] | – I’ll see you tomorrow. – Yeah, see you tomorrow. | -明天见 -好 明天见 |
[01:06] | – Okay. – Have fun. | -好 -玩得开心 |
[01:26] | – Adam? – Yeah? | -亚当 -什么 |
[01:28] | Do you want another one? | 再来一杯吗 |
[01:29] | Sheri, I already told you I gotta work early tomorrow. | 雪莉 我说了 明天有工作要起早 |
[01:32] | – Don’t tempt me. – Oh, you’re so responsible. | -不要引诱我 -你好有责任心哪 |
[01:35] | No one has ever accused me of that before. | 以前还真没人这么骂过我 |
[01:39] | I get outta here in 20 minutes. | 我20分钟后下班 |
[01:42] | – If you can stay up that late… – Yeah? | -如果你能等到那时候 -然后呢 |
[01:45] | Maybe we should just go back to my place. | 也许我们可以去我家 |
[01:54] | I just asked you not to tempt me, and here we go again. | 我刚说了不要引诱我 你又来了 |
[01:57] | Just like last week, huh? | 就像上周一样 是吧 |
[01:59] | Yeah, I’m gonna go outside, I’m gonna get some fresh air, | 好 我出去站站 呼吸几口新鲜空气 |
[02:02] | and I’ll see you in 20. | 然后20分钟后见 |
[02:03] | – All right. – All right. | -好 -好 |
[02:55] | This is Adam Ruzek, off-duty CPD. | 我是亚当·鲁塞克 下班警官 |
[02:57] | Sir, I need your car! | 先生 我要征用你的车 |
[02:58] | I just witnessed a possible kidnapping. | 我刚才可能目睹了一场绑架 |
[03:00] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[03:01] | – I’m CPD, give me your car. – We have a babysitter at home. | -芝加哥警署 把车借我 -我家保姆还在家 |
[03:03] | Give me your keys right now! Now! | 快把车钥匙给我 快点 |
[03:05] | Move. | 闪开 |
[03:06] | Young woman was violently shoved into a silver SUV. | 一名年轻女性被强行塞进银色厢车带走 |
[03:08] | At least two offenders inside. I’m in pursuit. | 至少两名嫌犯 我正在追赶 |
[03:14] | Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快啊 快啊 快快快 |
[03:33] | Ugh. Oh, son… | 该死的 |
[03:50] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[03:51] | Well, I’ll tell you what. Those airbags are no joke. | 跟你们说实话 气囊可真不是闹着玩的 |
[03:54] | A few cuts and bruises, but no signs of a concussion. | 几处割伤和瘀伤 但没有脑震荡的症状 |
[03:57] | He’ll be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[03:58] | – Can you give us a minute? – Yeah. | -能让我们私下谈谈吗 -好 |
[04:03] | You know it’s not what it looks like. | 你知道并不是看上去那样 |
[04:04] | I sure hope not. | 我也希望不是 |
[04:06] | I saw the kidnapping. | 我目击了绑架案 |
[04:08] | I commandeered the car to give chase. | 我征用了那辆车追缉嫌犯 |
[04:10] | As I rounded the corner, | 拐弯的时候 |
[04:11] | there were some pedestrians in the street, | 街上正好有行人 |
[04:12] | so I swerved to avoid them. | 所以我急转躲避行人 |
[04:14] | You sure you saw a kidnapping? | 你确定目击了绑架案吗 |
[04:15] | I’m 100% sure. | 百分百确定 |
[04:16] | There was at least two kidnappers. | 至少两名绑匪 |
[04:18] | One of them was driving. Make and model of the vehicle? | 其中一人开车 车子的牌子和型号呢 |
[04:21] | A Silver Isuzu Rodeo. Couldn’t get the plates. | 一辆银色庆铃 没看清车牌号 |
[04:26] | Responding officer smelled liquor on your breath. | 出警的警官说你的口气有酒精味儿 |
[04:28] | I’m guessing you’re gonna blow high. | 我估计你是喝多了 |
[04:29] | Boss, I saw a violent abduction. | 老大 我看到一起暴力绑架 |
[04:33] | I took action. | 我采取了行动 |
[04:34] | You know, drinking or no drinking, | 不管我和没喝酒 |
[04:35] | the woman needed help. | 那位女士需要帮助 |
[04:36] | I’ll take that beef all week long. | 我这么做不后悔 |
[04:38] | All right, I’ll talk to the patrolman, | 那好 我去和巡警说 |
[04:39] | make sure he understands what happened. | 让他了解情况 |
[04:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:42] | – Witnesses? – Not many. | -有目击者吗 -不多 |
[04:45] | None sober. Nobody saw the kidnapping. | 都喝醉了 没人看见绑架案 |
[04:47] | Yeah, the couple that owns the car Adam used– | 亚当征用的那辆车的车主夫妇 |
[04:49] | we got them to calm down. | 我们安抚下来了 |
[04:50] | Mostly. We sent them home in a Lyft. | 基本上吧 我们叫了辆顺风车把他们送回家了 |
[04:52] | All right, loop in Halstead and Burgess. | 好 让霍斯特德和伯吉斯也参与进来 |
[04:54] | Canvass for more witnesses, security cams. | 调查有没有更多目击者 监控录像之类的 |
[04:56] | Let’s find out what happened. | 查清楚到底怎么回事 |
[04:58] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[05:01] | You got your head in the game? | 你也参与吗 |
[05:03] | – I’m good. – All right. | -我没问题 -那好 |
[05:04] | Let’s head back to the district, put a pot of coffee on. | 那我们先回局里煮一壶咖啡 |
[05:06] | – You’re running point on this. – All right. | -这案子你负责 -好 |
[05:11] | Hey. You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:12] | – Oh, yeah, I’m fine. – Are you sure? | -我没事 -真的吗 |
[05:13] | Yes. | 很肯定 |
[05:15] | Boss, uh, | 老大 |
[05:16] | Platt’s looking into all new missing person’s reports. | 普拉特在筛查所有最新的失踪人口报告 |
[05:18] | All right, let’s start at the beginning. | 我们从头再开始查 |
[05:19] | Describe the woman who was abducted. | 描述下被绑架的那位女士 |
[05:21] | I only saw her briefly, | 我就瞟到了一眼 |
[05:22] | but she was a blonde Caucasian, about 5’8″, early 20s. | 金发 白人 一米七多 二十出头 |
[05:26] | – What about the guy? – I never saw his face. | -那个男人呢 -没看到他的脸 |
[05:28] | He was wearing a brown jacket, | 但他穿着一件棕色夹克 |
[05:29] | navy blue hoodie, had gloves on. | 海军蓝色套头衫 还戴着手套 |
[05:31] | I’d say 5’11”, 170 pounds, athletic build. | 我看着像一米八 体重约八十千克 体格魁梧 |
[05:35] | Have we found any evidence to corroborate Adam’s account? | 有发现任何证据佐证亚当的描述吗 |
[05:38] | No, sir, not yet. | 还没有 长官 |
[05:39] | There’s no POD cameras on that block. | 那个街区没有警方监控 |
[05:40] | I’ll go check businesses in the area as soon as they open. | 商家一开门 我就去查查他们的监控 |
[05:42] | I reached out to all the districts, | 我通知了所有辖区 |
[05:44] | combed through the missing persons reports. | 仔细筛查所有的失踪人口报告 |
[05:46] | Nobody fitting the woman’s description has been reported missing. | 没有符合描述的失踪女性报告 |
[05:49] | Well, it’s only been three hours. | 只过去三个小时 |
[05:50] | They probably don’t know she’s gone yet. | 他们或许还没意识到她失踪了 |
[05:51] | All right, so get with a composite artist. | 找一位绘图合成人员 |
[05:53] | Generate a sketch. Rest of you, keep digging. | 画一幅素描 其余所有人 继续调查 |
[05:56] | Let’s ID this woman | 先要查明这位女性的身份 |
[05:57] | so we can find out what happened to her. | 才能知道她出了什么事 |
[06:01] | I thought you were a city worker. | 我以为你是市政工作人员 |
[06:02] | Well, technically, that’s what a cop is. | 严格来说 警察也算是市政工作人员 |
[06:04] | Really? | 谁说的 |
[06:05] | Hey, thanks for seeing us. | 十分感谢同意和我们见面 |
[06:06] | Uh, did you happen to see a woman who looked like this last night? | 你昨晚有见过画中的女子吗 |
[06:09] | Uh, it’s hard to say for sure. | 这很难讲 |
[06:11] | I mean, it gets pretty crazy in here. Right, officer? | 晚上大家都很疯 是吧 警官大人 |
[06:15] | Look, Sheri, I’m sorry I can’t get into this right now. | 雪莉 不好意思我现在不能解释太多 |
[06:18] | A girl was kidnapped. | 有位年轻女子被绑架了 |
[06:19] | I gotta see your security footage. | 我需要查看你们的监控录像 |
[06:22] | PJ’s the manager. He’s in back. | PJ是经理 他在后面 |
[06:25] | I am sorry. | 不好意思 |
[06:27] | I’m also gonna need credit card receipts from last night. | 我还需要你们昨晚所有的信用卡账单收据 |
[06:30] | Yeah, I got them over here. | 好的 我都收在这里了 |
[06:35] | Hey, hopefully, uh, you didn’t confess to any crimes. | 希望你没坦白自己的任何犯罪行为 |
[06:38] | Call me old-fashioned. | 说我思想保守也好 |
[06:38] | I just like to know who I’m sleeping with. | 我只是想知道自己的枕边人是谁 |
[06:42] | Yeah, I get that. I just– | 我明白 只是… |
[06:44] | Technically, he didn’t lie. | 严格来说 他也没撒谎 |
[06:45] | He just, um, left out some details. | 他不过…省去了一些细节 |
[06:48] | Yeah, important details. | 是啊 很重要的细节 |
[06:50] | The truth is, it doesn’t really matter. | 事实上 这都不重要 |
[06:51] | He’s just hung up on his ex. | 他还没放下前任 |
[06:54] | It’s all he talked about. | 他总提起她 |
[06:56] | Give the guy time. | 给他一点时间 |
[06:58] | I’ll take this. | 给我吧 |
[07:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:24] | I mean, that’s it. | 看完了 |
[07:26] | Now we know for sure she wasn’t in that bar. | 现在我们确认了 她都不在酒吧 |
[07:27] | No. | 的确不在 |
[07:32] | All we have is this shot of the back of her head | 我们只在酒吧外的监控里 |
[07:33] | on the outside security cam, | 拍到了她后脑勺 |
[07:35] | and there’s no cameras along the way. | 然后路上再也没有监控了 |
[07:36] | Guys, I may have something. | 我好像有些发现 |
[07:38] | I ran the names on those credit card receipts you gave me. | 我查了你给我的那些信用卡收据的持卡人 |
[07:40] | Ah, we just have bad news. | 我们有个坏消息 |
[07:42] | We just confirmed she wasn’t in the bar. | 我们刚刚确认她不在酒吧里 |
[07:44] | Oh, I wasn’t looking at the bar. | 我没有在查酒吧 |
[07:45] | I checked the social media accounts of all the women that were there. | 我把昨晚在场所有女性的社交媒体查了一遍 |
[07:49] | I mean, I cross-referenced them to the neighborhood | 交叉对照了附近地点 |
[07:51] | and time of the abduction. | 及绑架时间 |
[07:52] | A tourist posted a story on her Instagram. | 有位游客在她社交网上发布了动态 |
[07:55] | I mean, this is right outside of the bar | 正好在酒吧外面 |
[07:56] | where you said you saw everything. | 就是你说目击了一切的地方 |
[07:59] | Great night with my girls. | 跟闺蜜的幸福之夜 |
[08:03] | Can you blow that up? | 你能放大吗 |
[08:07] | That’s enough for facial rec. | 已经足够做面部识别了 |
[08:10] | That’s good work, Vanessa. That’s good work. | 凡妮莎 做得好 干得漂亮 |
[08:13] | Okay, this is the woman I saw get abducted, | 这就是我看到的那位被绑架的女性 |
[08:15] | Charlotte Henslow. | 夏洛特·亨斯洛 |
[08:16] | No one’s reported her missing yet, | 还没有人上报 |
[08:17] | but this is definitely her. | 但我肯定是她 |
[08:19] | She’s 21 years old. She’s got zero sheet. | 她21岁 没有任何前科 |
[08:21] | She’s got the opposite of a sheet. | 她简直和”前科”这两字完全不沾边 |
[08:23] | She’s like a saint. Pulled up her Twitter feed. | 就跟三好学生一样 点开她的推文 |
[08:25] | She’s really active in her church, | 她经常去教堂 |
[08:26] | tweets about helping immigrants, homeless people… | 经常发推帮助移民及无家可归者… |
[08:29] | Pinged her phone. | 追踪她的手机 |
[08:29] | The last read was on the block she was abducted, | 最后的信号是在她被拐走的那条街上 |
[08:31] | but it’s definitely cut off now. | 但现在肯定没有信号了 |
[08:33] | Her address is in Edison Park. | 她住在爱迪生公园 |
[08:34] | 3719 Bunker Hill. It’s a fancy neighborhood. | 邦克山3719号 是一个高档小区 |
[08:37] | The house is in her father’s name, Wade Henslow, | 房子是在她父亲名下 韦德·亨斯洛 |
[08:39] | CEO of Henslow Family Furniture. | 亨斯洛家族家装公司的总裁 |
[08:41] | Wait, that’s the guy from those late night TV commercials, right? | 等等 就是晚间电视广告里的那个人 对吧 |
[08:44] | Yeah, and according to his bio, | 对 而且根据他的简历 |
[08:45] | he’s, like, a big holy roller. He gives 20% of his profits | 他算是个虔诚的大款 他把20%的利润 |
[08:48] | to Christian charities. | 捐给了基督教慈善机构 |
[08:48] | Okay, so let’s dig into Charlotte. | 那我们深入查查夏洛特 |
[08:50] | Find out everything about her. | 找出她所有的情况 |
[08:51] | She’s the daughter of one of the richest men in Chicago. | 她是芝加哥最有钱富商的女儿 |
[08:54] | That’s probably our motive. | 那可能就是动机 |
[08:56] | Adam, Kim. | 亚当 金 |
[08:57] | Roll with me. | 跟我走 |
[09:07] | – Wade Henslow? – Yes? | -韦德·亨斯洛 -什么事 |
[09:10] | Is there something I can help you with? | 有什么我能帮忙的吗 |
[09:12] | – May we come in? – Of course. | -我们能进去说吗 -当然 |
[09:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:15] | I can’t believe it. | 我真没法相信 |
[09:18] | – This can’t be happening. – We’ve got an eyewitness, | -这不是真的 -我们有目击者 |
[09:20] | saw your daughter being forced into a vehicle last night. | 看见你女儿昨晚被推进了一辆车里 |
[09:22] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[09:25] | Has anyone called you, made any demands? | 有人给你打电话提出什么要求吗 |
[09:27] | No. | 没有 |
[09:31] | What’s going on, Wade? | 什么情况 韦德 |
[09:32] | The police are here, honey. | 警察来了 亲爱的 |
[09:34] | Well, why? Did something happen? | 为什么 出什么事了 |
[09:38] | Is this about Charlotte? | 和夏洛特有关吗 |
[09:43] | Wade, tell me what is happening here. | 韦德 告诉我出什么事了 |
[09:47] | They’re saying she’s been kidnapped. | 他们说她被绑架了 |
[09:49] | Oh, my–oh, my God. N-n– | 天呐 我的天 不… |
[09:52] | No, no, no, wait, no, no. This isn’t true. | 不不 等等 这不是真的 |
[09:54] | I talked to her yesterday on the way to the mission, | 我昨天去活动的路上 还和她通过话 |
[09:57] | the clothing drive. I’m’na call her, | 捐旧衣服的活动 我给她打电话 |
[09:59] | and I’m gonna clear this whole thing up. | 我来把事情搞清楚 |
[10:00] | – She’s–she’s okay. – Ma’am, ma’am. | -她没事的 -女士 女士 |
[10:02] | It is true. | 是真的 |
[10:05] | And I think your husband knows it’s true. | 我觉得你丈夫知道这事是真的 |
[10:08] | What are you– what are you talking about? | 你在说… 你在说什么 |
[10:11] | When we break the news to parents | 当我们把孩子被绑架的事 |
[10:13] | that their child’s been kidnapped, | 告诉家长时 |
[10:14] | the first thing they do almost every single time | 几乎每一次他们的反应都是 |
[10:17] | is try to contact their child, | 想联系他们的孩子 |
[10:18] | like your wife’s doing right now. | 就像你妻子现在做的一样 |
[10:21] | You didn’t reach for your phone. | 你没有去摸电话 |
[10:24] | I think you talked to them, | 我想你和他们通过话了 |
[10:27] | and they probably warned you not to talk to the police, | 他们很可能警告你说不要报警 |
[10:29] | and you agreed. | 而且你同意了 |
[10:30] | Wade? | 韦德 |
[10:32] | Is this true? | 是真的吗 |
[10:35] | Wade? | 韦德 |
[10:39] | Sir, the clock is ticking. | 先生 时间不等人 |
[10:41] | Believe me, we are your best chance to get your daughter back. | 相信我 我们才是找回你女儿的最好机会 |
[10:47] | – Yes, it’s true. – Oh, my God. | -对 是这样 -我的天 |
[10:49] | A man called– | 一个男的打来电话… |
[10:50] | Sir, what were his demands? | 先生 他的要求是什么 |
[10:52] | Uh, $2 million. | 两百万美元 |
[10:54] | He texted me a video. Charlotte is okay. | 他给我发了个视频 夏洛特没事 |
[10:57] | She’s scared, but she’s okay. | 她吓坏了 但她人没事 |
[10:58] | But the man said that if I called the police, | 但那个人说如果我报警 |
[11:01] | he was gonna kill her. | 他就会杀了她 |
[11:03] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[11:05] | No, no, no, no, Ben. | 不不 本 |
[11:06] | They’re gonna– they’re gonna kill– | 他们要杀… 他们要杀… |
[11:08] | they’re gonna kill our baby. | 他们要杀了我们的宝贝女儿 |
[11:21] | Mrs. Henslow? | 亨斯洛太太 |
[11:23] | It’s probably best if you leave the room for this. | 可能你最好还是出去不要看了 |
[11:25] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不去 |
[11:27] | I’m her mother. | 我是她妈妈 |
[11:29] | Whatever this is, I need to see it. | 不管什么情况 我都要看 |
[11:32] | All right, so she stays. | 好吧 她留下吧 |
[11:36] | All right, go ahead and play it. | 好吧 播吧 |
[11:39] | Hello, Daddy. Mom. | 爸爸妈妈 |
[11:43] | I don’t know what’s happening. I’m okay. | 我不清楚发生了什么 我没事 |
[11:47] | But I’m scared. | 但我很害怕 |
[11:49] | Please help me. | 救救我吧 |
[11:50] | Whatever they ask you to do, you have to do it. | 不管他们让你们做什么 你们就照做吧 |
[11:52] | The two men said that they would kill me. | 这两个人说他们会杀了我 |
[11:54] | I’m so scared. | 我好害怕 |
[11:56] | Please, Daddy, you have to do what they say. | 求求你爸爸 你得按他们说的做 |
[11:58] | I wanna come home. | 我想回家 |
[12:04] | All right, going forward, | 接下来 |
[12:07] | we have to be on the same page. That means no more secrets. | 我们必须要达成共识 就是说不能再隐瞒 |
[12:10] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[12:12] | I got–I got nervous. | 我太紧张了 |
[12:14] | The man I talked to was so adamant | 给我打电话的人说得很坚决 |
[12:15] | about me not speaking to the police, I– | 不让我报警 我… |
[12:18] | I didn’t wanna do anything | 我不想做任何 |
[12:19] | that would jeopardize our daughter’s safety. | 可能会危及我们女儿安全的事 |
[12:21] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[12:23] | All right, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[12:25] | Here, get this over to the OCD crime lab. | 拿给组织犯罪技术部的实验室 |
[12:28] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[12:29] | Look, these people– | 听着 这些技术人员… |
[12:31] | they’re gonna go through every detail, | 他们会仔细检查每个细节 |
[12:33] | every sound, every word. | 每个声音 每个字 |
[12:34] | They’re gonna narrow down locations. | 他们会缩小位置的范围 |
[12:36] | They’re gonna find out who sent this and from where. | 他们会找出是谁从哪里发来的 |
[12:39] | I promise you, we are doing everything we can to find her. | 我向你们保证 我们会竭尽全力找到她 |
[12:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:51] | It’s okay. You can take your time. | 没关系 你不用急 |
[12:58] | You know, they tell you to be the person | 他们说你得要成为 |
[13:00] | that you want your kids to be. | 你期待孩子成为的人 |
[13:05] | I guess I need her to be really strong right now. | 我现在希望她坚强 |
[13:12] | Do you have kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[13:15] | No, I don’t. | 没有 |
[13:20] | You said, uh, Charlotte was volunteering last night? | 你说夏洛特昨晚在做志愿者 |
[13:24] | Yes, uh, she does once a week | 对 她每周都会参加一次 |
[13:26] | at the Christian Charity Mission. | 基督教慈善活动 |
[13:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:30] | We have been so blessed with Wade’s business success. | 我们一直很幸运 因为韦德的生意很成功 |
[13:34] | Charlotte has always felt compelled to give back to the community. | 夏洛特总是迫切地要回馈社区 |
[13:39] | Was she headed home after? | 之后她回家了吗 |
[13:41] | Um, no, she stays with a friend who lives in the city | 没有 她住在城里的朋友家 |
[13:44] | so that she doesn’t have to come home so late. | 这样她就不用深夜回家了 |
[13:47] | For her safety. | 安全起见 |
[13:52] | Could I have contact information for that friend? | 可以把那位朋友的联络方式给我吗 |
[13:54] | Yes, I– I have her phone number. | 可以 我有她的电话号码 |
[14:01] | I think Charlotte sounds really lovely. | 我觉得夏洛特听起来是个好姑娘 |
[14:07] | Please… just bring her home. | 求你们带她回家 |
[14:14] | Have you told anybody else about the kidnapping? | 你跟其他人说过绑架的事吗 |
[14:16] | No. | 没有 |
[14:17] | Do you have any idea who might’ve taken Charlotte? | 你知道谁有可能带走夏洛特吗 |
[14:20] | No. | 不知道 |
[14:22] | You got any enemies, Wade? | 你有敌人吗 韦德 |
[14:25] | Not that I’m aware of. | 据我所知没有 |
[14:27] | I try to lead a clean and honest life. | 我尽量过廉洁诚实的生活 |
[14:30] | You know, I don’t drink or gamble. | 不喝酒 不赌博 |
[14:34] | I’m a pretty boring guy. | 我是个挺无趣的人 |
[14:35] | – And the drop? – What do you mean? | -那怎么交付呢 -你说什么 |
[14:38] | The money. You said he demanded money, yes? | 钱 你说过他要钱 对吗 |
[14:39] | Yeah, uh, I was putting together the ransom | 对 你们来的时候 |
[14:42] | when you guys arrived. | 我正在筹集赎金 |
[14:44] | He give you instructions? | 他给你指示了吗 |
[14:46] | No. | 没有 |
[14:47] | He said he would– he would call | 他说他会 他会打电话 |
[14:49] | and uh, tell me where to leave the cash, | 告诉我把钱放在那里 |
[14:51] | and then he would release her. | 然后他就会放了她 |
[14:53] | When was this call supposed to be? | 他什么时候会打电话 |
[14:54] | He didn’t say. Look, I’m sorry | 他没说 听着 我很抱歉 |
[14:56] | that I don’t have more answers for you guys, okay? | 我没法回答你们这些问题 好吗 |
[14:59] | This is all happening really fast. | 这一切都来得太快了 |
[15:00] | It’s all right. We’re here now. We’re gonna figure this out. | 没事的 我们既然来了就会搞清楚的 |
[15:05] | Hey, listen, I’m gonna post a couple of patrolmen | 听着 我会派几个巡警 |
[15:07] | here in the house, okay? They’ll be out of sight. | 到你家来 好吗 不会让别人看见 |
[15:10] | We’re gonna monitor all your calls, | 我们会监控你的所有电话 |
[15:13] | so anyone reaches out to you or your wife, | 如果有任何人联系你或你妻子 |
[15:14] | we’ll be on it. Understand? | 我们都会去查 明白吗 |
[15:15] | That’s good. | 太好了 |
[15:16] | What can I do? How else can I help? | 我能做些什么 我还能帮什么忙 |
[15:19] | Just sit tight, best you can, and let us do our job. | 原地候命 尽你所能 让我们好好查案 |
[15:24] | Listen, we are not going home until we find her. | 听着 我们不找到她不罢休 |
[15:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:31] | We know Charlotte walked from the mission to her friend’s. | 我们知道夏洛特在活动结束之后步行去朋友家 |
[15:33] | Let’s retrace her steps. | 我们回溯一下她的足迹 |
[15:35] | That was Jay. Whoever sent the video | 是杰的电话 那个发送视频的人 |
[15:36] | bounced the location through three different IP addresses. | 在三个不同的IP地址中跳转 |
[15:39] | So there’s no way to trace it? | 那就追踪不到了 |
[15:40] | No, but the video’s time stamped at 2:08. | 对 但视频上的时间标记是2:08 |
[15:42] | That’s only 15 minutes after she was abducted, | 那时她才刚被绑架15分钟 |
[15:44] | so she wasn’t taken far. | 所以她应该没被带远 |
[15:45] | They’re narrowing the grid right now. | 他们现在正在缩小范围 |
[15:46] | Okay, good. Coordinate with Jay. | 好 很好 跟杰配合 |
[15:48] | Start sweeping for locations. We gotta move fast. | 搜寻这些位置 我们得加快速度 |
[15:52] | So we’re working within this five mile radius, | 我们正在查8公里范围内的地方 |
[15:53] | and we’re looking at red brick warehouse structures, | 目前锁定了一栋红砖结构的仓库 |
[15:56] | most likely closed down. We sent the pictures to ISP. | 很可能关门了 我们把照片发给病理室了 |
[15:59] | The salt is leaching out of the mortar in these bricks, | 这些砖的砂浆里有盐渗出 |
[16:01] | so the building has to be at least a hundred years old. | 所以这栋房子至少有一百年历史了 |
[16:04] | Copy. Abandoned building that’s at least a hundred years old. | 收到 至少有一百年历史的废弃建筑物 |
[16:07] | That narrows it down. | 范围确实缩小了 |
[16:09] | OCD just sent this over. | 组织犯罪技术部刚刚发了这个过来 |
[16:11] | Okay, so there’s, like, a blast furnace door | 好 那里好像有个高炉的门 |
[16:13] | that has the letters B and W on it. | 上面有字母B和W |
[16:15] | I’ve got one 911 call that might be a match | 我接到一个可能符合条件的报警电话 |
[16:17] | near the intersection of Eshem and Berkeley. | 在埃歇姆和伯克利路交叉的地方 |
[16:20] | That’s two miles for where Charlotte was taken. | 那里离夏洛特被绑架的地方只有三公里 |
[16:22] | A woman reported a female screaming for help. | 一位女士报警说听到有女性大喊救命 |
[16:25] | Beat cop responded and there was no female, | 巡警回应说没发现女性 |
[16:27] | but there was a traffic camera. | 但有交通摄像头 |
[16:28] | Copy that. Looking it up right now. | 收到 正在看 |
[16:31] | Bingo, that’s our SUV. We got them. | 对 就是那辆越野车 找到他们了 |
[16:34] | And there’s our girl trying to get away. | 那是我们要找的女孩在试图逃走 |
[16:36] | You guys hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[16:37] | Copy, we’re at Eshem and Berkeley facing West. | 收到 我们在埃歇姆和伯克利路口向西行驶 |
[16:41] | – Turn right on Berkeley. – Copy. | -在伯克利路右转 -收到 |
[16:53] | Three blocks, turn left on Lyric. | 再行驶三个街区 在利瑞克路左转 |
[16:59] | Approaching Lyric now. | 快到利瑞克路了 |
[17:03] | We made the turn. Now what? | 我们转弯了 然后呢 |
[17:12] | Crap. | 该死 |
[17:14] | – What does that mean? – What does that mean? | -什么意思 -什么意思 |
[17:15] | That means we don’t know yet. | 意思是我们还不知道 |
[17:17] | All right, bad scenario is, we lost him somehow, | 好吧 往坏了说 我们把他跟丢了 |
[17:19] | good scenario, they dipped in somewhere | 往好了说 他们躲在某个地方 |
[17:21] | and we can’t find them on traffic cams | 但在交通监控上看不到 |
[17:22] | because you’re right on top of wherever it is they’re keeping her. | 因为你们已经很接近她被绑的地点了 |
[17:27] | I’m checking the, uh, Cook County Assessor’s Office | 我在库克郡评估员办公室里查一下 |
[17:30] | for all B and W businesses in the area. | 这片区域带有B和W的生意 |
[17:35] | B and W, B and W… | B和W B和W |
[17:38] | Bell and Whitney Steel, foreclosed in 1998. | 贝尔和惠特尼钢铁 1998年被取消抵押赎回 |
[17:40] | – That’s gotta be it. – Okay, so where is it? | -一定是这个 -那在哪里 |
[17:41] | It–it’s right up there. | 就在前面 |
[17:48] | We got a possible location, 2930 Wilson Avenue. | 我们找到一个可能的地点 威尔逊大街2930号 |
[17:50] | We’re dropping anchor. | 我们已经到了 |
[17:52] | Copy that. We’re on our way. | 收到 我们准备出发 |
[17:59] | Just so you know, | 跟你说一声 |
[18:00] | the woman at the bar told me you were sleeping with her. | 酒吧的那个女人告诉我你们睡了 |
[18:04] | Yeah, well, we were. | 我们的确有过 |
[18:08] | We are, so… | 现在也有 所以 |
[18:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:10] | Ruzek, almost there. | 鲁塞克 快要到了 |
[18:12] | ETA two minutes. | 预计还有两分钟 |
[18:15] | – Team’s en route. – Okay, let’s gear up. | -小队在路上了 -那我们做好准备 |
[18:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:03] | Let’s move. | 继续前进 |
[19:16] | Rojas, this is the room. | 罗哈斯 就是这个房间 |
[19:18] | We’re in the room where Charlotte was being held. | 我们在之前绑夏洛特的房间里 |
[19:20] | It’s empty. | 里面没有人 |
[19:26] | Jay. | 杰 |
[19:29] | Body. | 有尸体 |
[19:37] | I got another one. | 这边还有一个 |
[19:40] | Sarge, I got two male DOAs back here. | 警长 发现两名男性死者 |
[19:42] | Gunshot wounds. No Charlotte. | 枪伤 没看到夏洛特 |
[19:44] | Copy that. I’ll call it in. | 收到 我马上上报 |
[19:46] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[19:59] | Gotta confirm with ballistics, | 要做一下弹道检测 |
[20:00] | but it appears these two engaged in a firefight. | 但看起来这俩人交了火 |
[20:01] | – They shot each other. – Well, we found one kidnapper. | -互相击中了 -我们找到了一个绑架者 |
[20:04] | The other’s still out there with Charlotte. | 另一个仍带着夏洛特在逃 |
[20:06] | We got IDs on either of these guys? | 确认这两人的身份了吗 |
[20:08] | Yeah. | 确认了 |
[20:09] | The guy in the hood is the same guy I followed | 戴帽子的就是我在酒吧外面 |
[20:11] | outside of the bar. | 跟着的那个人 |
[20:13] | His name is Blake Larson. | 名字是布莱克·拉森 |
[20:14] | He’s 38, from Champaign, Illinois. | 38岁 来自伊利诺伊州香槟市 |
[20:16] | – He got a sheet? – It’s clean. | -有前科吗 -没有 |
[20:18] | And the older gentleman right here with the nine– | 这边拿着.9口径的老哥 |
[20:20] | he’s an ex-cop, boss. His name’s Kenny Burroughs. | 是个前警察 头儿 他叫肯尼·伯勒斯 |
[20:22] | He owns his own security company. | 他有个安保公司 |
[20:24] | Well, let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[20:25] | He ran security for Wade Henslow? | 他为韦德·亨斯洛提供安保服务 |
[20:26] | Yes, sir. For the last ten years. | 是的 长官 过去十年都是 |
[20:28] | So Wade went behind our back, | 所以韦德背着我们 |
[20:29] | and hired his own security guy to find his daughter, | 雇自己的保安去找女儿 |
[20:31] | – and it went bad. – Real bad, I’d say. | -但搞砸了 -彻底砸了 |
[20:33] | Sarge. | 警长 |
[20:35] | You know what doesn’t add up? | 你知道有什么不对劲吗 |
[20:37] | We’ve been searching nonstop, | 我们一直在搜寻 |
[20:38] | and I think we’re pretty good at what we do. | 而且我认为我们进展很快 |
[20:41] | How the hell did this guy beat us here? | 这人怎么会比我们先到这里呢 |
[20:47] | We agreed, no more secrets. | 我们说好的 不许再有秘密 |
[20:48] | Sergeant, what is going on? | 警长 发生什么了 |
[20:50] | You hired your own security guy to rescue Charlotte. | 你雇了自己的安保人员去救夏洛特 |
[20:53] | Kenny Burroughs. I’ve known him for years. | 肯尼·伯勒斯 我认识他很多年了 |
[20:56] | I trust him more than anyone I know. | 我比任何人都信任他 |
[20:58] | Yeah, well the problem is, you bet on the wrong horse. | 问题是 你赌错了 |
[21:01] | Kenny’s dead. | 肯尼死了 |
[21:05] | – What about Charlotte? – We’re still looking. | -夏洛特呢 -我们还在找 |
[21:07] | But, Wade, | 但是 韦德 |
[21:09] | you gave Kenny information you didn’t give us | 你给了肯尼信息去帮他追踪绑架者 |
[21:11] | to help him track the kidnappers. | 却没有给我们 |
[21:15] | I think you know who took your daughter, don’t you? | 我想你知道谁绑架了你女儿 对吗 |
[21:19] | Don’t you!? | 是不是 |
[21:21] | – Mr. Henslow. – Just give us a name. | -亨斯洛先生 -告诉我们他的名字 |
[21:24] | Okay. Gary Stevens. | 好吧 加里·史蒂文斯 |
[21:27] | His name is Gary Stevens. | 他叫加里·史蒂文斯 |
[21:27] | Okay, who is Gary Stevens? | 好 加里·史蒂文斯是谁 |
[21:29] | He’s a father of a former employee of mine, | 他是我的一个前雇员的父亲 |
[21:32] | Dylan Stevens. | 迪伦·史蒂文斯 |
[21:35] | He was a troubled kid, okay? | 这孩子有问题 |
[21:38] | He starts making up all these stories, right? | 他开始满口胡话 编故事 |
[21:39] | And his father tries to blackmail me. | 他父亲就试图勒索我 |
[21:43] | Can you imagine? Tries to blackmail me. | 你能想象吗 试图勒索我 |
[21:45] | The whole thing is a shakedown. | 整件事就是敲诈 |
[21:47] | He’s just trying to get money out of me. | 他只想从我这拿到钱 |
[21:49] | Listen, your friend Kenny, the ex-cop– | 听着 你的朋友肯尼 那个前警察 |
[21:51] | when he went there, he had the $2 million? | 他到那儿时带了两百万美元吗 |
[21:53] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[21:54] | He thought it was better to go in covertly. | 他认为最好秘密进行 |
[21:56] | He said delivering the ransom was a bad idea. | 带着赎金不是什么好主意 |
[22:01] | Look, I am telling you exactly what happened. | 我在跟你说实话 |
[22:03] | I’m telling you everything I know. | 我在告诉你我所知道的一切 |
[22:06] | I’m just trying to get my daughter back. | 我只想让我女儿回来 |
[22:10] | Okay, we got anything? | 有什么进展吗 |
[22:12] | So Gary Stevens from Champaign, Illinois. | 加里·史蒂文斯来自伊利诺伊州香槟市 |
[22:15] | 55 years old, worked in construction up until a couple years ago. | 55 岁两年前一直在建筑工地打工 |
[22:18] | He got hurt on the job. Workman’s comp got denied. | 他受了工伤 补助金被拒绝了 |
[22:20] | Two liens on his house. Yeah. | 房子被扣押了两次 |
[22:22] | Now get this. | 再看看这个人 |
[22:24] | Blake Larson, our dead hoodie, | 布莱克·拉森 死亡的帽衫男 |
[22:26] | is Gary’s cousin. Blake worked in IT. | 是加里的表弟 布莱克是IT界的 |
[22:28] | He got laid off a couple months ago. | 几个月前被解雇了 |
[22:30] | So they’re broke, they try to blackmail Wade, | 所以他们破产了 想勒索韦德 |
[22:33] | it doesn’t work, and they kidnap his daughter? | 没成功 就绑架了他女儿吗 |
[22:35] | I mean, it’s possible. | 有这种可能 |
[22:36] | All right, what about Gary’s son? | 好吧 那加里的儿子呢 |
[22:38] | What’s his story? | 他怎么说 |
[22:38] | Dylan Stevens, 24 years old. | 迪伦·史蒂文斯 24岁 |
[22:41] | He did work for Wade’s company for about two years. | 他的确在韦德的公司干过大约两年 |
[22:43] | He also has one prior misdemeanor for drug possession, | 而且他有一次藏毒的前科 |
[22:46] | and he spent three months in a mental health facility. | 还在一处精神健康机构待过三个月 |
[22:49] | – Okay, well, where is he now? – He’s actually missing. | -好 那他现在在哪 -他失踪了 |
[22:52] | He’s been gone for two weeks. | 失踪两周了 |
[22:53] | His father filed a missing person report. | 他父亲提交过失踪人口报告 |
[22:55] | Detective Parker out of Area North handled the paper. | 由北区警局的帕克警探处理 |
[22:58] | Okay, you two contact Parker. | 好 你们俩联系帕克 |
[23:00] | Get him down to unit. Find out what he knows. | 叫他到队里来 问问他知道什么 |
[23:03] | On it. | 收到 |
[23:05] | Dylan Stevens was a grown-ass man | 迪伦·史蒂文斯是个成年人了 |
[23:06] | with a history of drugs and mental illness. | 还有吸毒史和精神病史 |
[23:09] | So you never looked into the disappearance. | 所以你从没调查过他的失踪 |
[23:10] | I’m not saying that at all. We dug into it, | 我不是这个意思 我们查了 |
[23:12] | but there really wasn’t much we could do. | 不过无能为力 |
[23:13] | That kid could’ve been anywhere. | 那小子可能在任何地方 |
[23:15] | Okay, what did his father say when he called? | 好吧 他父亲打电话时怎么说的 |
[23:18] | He said that, uh, he thought his son Dylan | 他说 他觉得他儿子迪伦 |
[23:20] | was having an affair with a Wade Henslow. | 和韦德·亨斯洛有一腿 |
[23:22] | You know, that dude from the furniture commercials? | 你知道吧 家具广告里那人 |
[23:24] | And he was convinced | 他确信 |
[23:25] | that Wade had something to do with his son’s disappearance. | 韦德和他儿子的失踪有关 |
[23:28] | Now, I asked for proof, evidence. | 我问他有什么证据证明 |
[23:30] | The father didn’t really have any. | 他爸拿不出任何证据 |
[23:31] | The only thing he said was that Dylan was supposed to come home | 他只说迪伦本来要回家 |
[23:35] | for his dad’s birthday. | 给他爸过生日 |
[23:37] | They had a big dinner planned that was, uh, | 他们两周前计划要 |
[23:39] | ch-ch-ch, two weeks ago. | 要吃顿大餐 |
[23:40] | He said that, uh, Dylan called around 10:00 A.M., | 他说迪伦大约在上午10点打过电话 |
[23:42] | Said he had a meeting with Wade Henslow that day. | 说他那天要和韦德·亨斯洛见面 |
[23:45] | He was gonna be a little bit late. | 所以要迟到一点 |
[23:46] | And that was it. Never saw his son again after that. | 就这么多 之后再没见过他儿子 |
[23:49] | – You talked to Wade Henslow? – I did. | -你和韦德·亨斯洛谈过吗 -谈过 |
[23:51] | Said he hadn’t seen Dylan in a few months. | 他说他几个月都没见过迪伦了 |
[23:54] | No idea why the father would say what he said. | 也不知道迪伦爸爸为什么会那么说 |
[23:56] | – Anything else? – Yeah. | -还有其他的吗 -有 |
[23:57] | He said the father showed up at his house a few times, | 他说迪伦爸爸去过他家几次 |
[23:59] | made a few threats. | 威胁过他 |
[24:00] | I asked Henslow if he wanted to file a restraining order, | 我问过亨斯洛要不要申请限制令 |
[24:03] | but he refused. Said he had his own security. | 他拒绝了 说他自己有保安 |
[24:05] | Why didn’t you go hard on Henslow? | 你为什么不给亨斯洛施压 |
[24:07] | ‘Cause he seemed credible. | 因为他看起来很可信 |
[24:08] | The father, Gary Stevens– | 那个爸爸 加里·史蒂文斯 |
[24:09] | now, he’s the one that seemed unhinged. | 反而是他看起来有点精神错乱 |
[24:10] | And like I said, | 我说过了 |
[24:12] | the son had a history of drug abuse and mental illness. | 他儿子有吸毒史和精神病史 |
[24:17] | Detective Parker said that Gary Steven’s son, Dylan, | 帕克警探说 加里·史蒂文斯的儿子迪伦 |
[24:20] | went missing March 28th. | 是在3月28号失踪的 |
[24:21] | We ran tollbooths, red light cameras, parking meters, | 我们查了收费站 红绿灯和停车计费器的监控 |
[24:24] | I mean, the works, and we found something. | 工程量巨大 不过找到了线索 |
[24:26] | We got a hit on Wade Henslow’s Range Rover | 我们在卡塔尔帕大道的停车计费器 |
[24:28] | over at a parking meter on Catalpa Avenue. | 匹配到了韦德·亨斯洛的路虎 |
[24:30] | We pulled surveillance from a nearby auto parts shop. | 我们从附近的汽车配件店调取了监控 |
[24:36] | Good work. | 干得漂亮 |
[24:45] | You wanna explain this? | 想解释一下吗 |
[24:50] | That’s the same day | 在这同一天 |
[24:51] | you told Detective Parker that you didn’t see the kid. | 你告诉帕克警探你没见过那小子 |
[24:53] | It’s not what it looks like. | 这不是看上去的那样 |
[24:54] | I’m looking at a picture. I know what I see. | 我能看到照片 我知道自己看到了什么 |
[24:59] | It was just a hug. That’s all it was. | 那只是个拥抱 别无他意 |
[25:00] | Wade. | 韦德 |
[25:03] | You don’t stop lying, your daughter’s gonna die. | 你如果不说真话 你女儿会死 |
[25:04] | Sergeant, I’m not lying. | 警长 我没说谎 |
[25:06] | You were in a relationship with Dylan Stevens, yes? | 你和迪伦·史蒂文斯有关系 对吗 |
[25:09] | Yes, but not that kind of relationship. | 对 但不是那种关系 |
[25:11] | Okay, what kind of relationship was it? | 那是什么关系 |
[25:14] | I knew Dylan from one of my stores. | 我在我的店里认识了迪伦 |
[25:17] | He seemed like a good kid, but he had a lot of issues | 他看起来是个好孩子 但有很多 |
[25:19] | with drugs and mental illness. | 毒品和精神方面的问题 |
[25:22] | His life was falling apart, | 他的生活分崩离析 |
[25:23] | and he was threatening to commit suicide, | 他还扬言要自杀 |
[25:26] | so I tried to help him. | 所以我想试着帮助他 |
[25:27] | I tried to give him a little bit of hope. | 想给他一点点希望 |
[25:29] | Sarge? We got something. | 警长 有发现 |
[25:36] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿都别想去 |
[25:40] | Patrol drove by Dylan Stevens’ last known. | 巡警开车去了迪伦·史蒂文斯去的最后已知地点 |
[25:42] | The Silver Isuzu from the kidnapping | 绑架用的银色五十铃 |
[25:43] | is parked right outside. | 就停在那外面 |
[25:44] | Good, tell them hold tight, we’re on our way. | 好 让他们看紧了 我们马上出发 |
[25:46] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[26:04] | 10-1, 10-1. Shots fired at the police, | 总部 总部 有人持枪袭警 |
[26:06] | and we’re pinned down at 51 Whitecrest. | 我们被困在了惠特瑞斯特51号 |
[26:08] | – I repeat, 51 Whitecrest. – I got Charlotte! | -重复 惠特瑞斯特51号 -夏洛特在我手里 |
[26:09] | Make any move to come inside, and I will kill her! | 敢进来 我就灭她的口 |
[26:12] | D-21 Squad, advise third district commander. | D21小队 通知第三分区指挥官 |
[26:16] | I need every available patrolman. | 我需要所有可用的巡警 |
[26:17] | We got a hostage barricade situation. | 人质挟持地点有障碍物阻拦 |
[26:31] | – Thank you. – You good? | -谢谢 -你可以吧 |
[26:32] | Oh, yeah. | 没问题 |
[26:37] | His position’s looking down on the only entrance. | 他的位置俯视着唯一的入口 |
[26:39] | We can’t breach. | 我们攻不进去 |
[26:40] | All right, grab a long gun. Get an elevated position. | 好 拿来福枪 占据一个高位 |
[26:42] | – On my order. – Copy that. | -听我的指挥 -收到 |
[26:44] | We got a cell phone number for Gary Stevens. | 我们拿到了加里·史蒂文斯的电话号码 |
[26:45] | – Okay, good. – Line’s open. | -很好 -已经接通了 |
[26:47] | Hi, Gary. | 加里 你好 |
[26:49] | This is Sergeant Hank Voight. | 我是汉克·博伊特警长 |
[26:52] | First thing, I need to know that Charlotte’s okay. | 首先 我需要知道夏洛特安好 |
[26:55] | The girl is fine. | 她没事 |
[26:57] | I need proof. | 我需要证据 |
[27:01] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[27:02] | All right, that’s a real good start, Gary. | 好 这是个好的开始 加里 |
[27:05] | Listen, the best way out of this | 听着 这件事最好的处理办法 |
[27:08] | is for you to just release Charlotte unharmed. | 就是你把夏洛特完好无损地放出来 |
[27:11] | You do that, I can guarantee your safety. | 你如果这么做 我就可以保证你的安全 |
[27:13] | No, not until I get what I want. | 不 除非我得到想要的东西 |
[27:15] | Okay, let’s talk about that. | 行 让我们商量一下 |
[27:17] | Now, Wade Henslow said you demanded $2 million. | 韦德·亨斯洛说 你要200万 |
[27:20] | He’s a liar. I never said I wanted money. | 他骗人 我从来没说过我要钱 |
[27:25] | Okay, well, let’s talk about what you do want, Gary. | 好 那告诉我们你想要什么 加里 |
[27:28] | Bring Wade here. | 让韦德过来 |
[27:29] | He has to tell me what he did to my son. | 他得告诉我他对我儿子做了什么 |
[27:31] | If not, I will kill his daughter. | 如果他不说 我就把他女儿杀了 |
[27:36] | All right, Gary, I understand you got a beef. | 好 加里 我知道你们有过节 |
[27:39] | But you gotta understand | 但你必须知道 |
[27:40] | Charlotte’s got nothing to do with this. | 这一切都与夏洛特无关 |
[27:43] | – I mean, she’s an innocent. – You got one hour. | -她是无辜的 -给你们一小时 |
[27:46] | Get Wade Henslow. | 把韦德·亨斯洛带来 |
[27:48] | Drag his ass here now. | 立马把这家伙拽来 |
[28:11] | Jay, you got a visual? | 杰 你那边能看到吗 |
[28:13] | I’m locked on the window. No target. | 我正盯着窗户 看不到目标 |
[28:15] | You get a shot, you take it. | 你如果能开枪 就开 |
[28:16] | Sergeant, what’s happening? How’s my daughter? | 警长 什么情况 我女儿怎么样了 |
[28:18] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[28:19] | Gary Stevens says he never demanded money. | 加里·史蒂文斯说他根本没要钱 |
[28:22] | – Of course he did. – He thinks you hurt his son. | -他当然要了 -他认为你伤害了他儿子 |
[28:25] | He says if you don’t come clean, | 他说如果你不坦白的话 |
[28:26] | he’s gonna kill your daughter. | 他就杀了你女儿 |
[28:28] | That’s insane, Sergeant. | 他在说胡话 警长 |
[28:29] | He’s just saying things to make you– | 他只是说一些话来让你… |
[28:31] | what’s the plan? Can you take him out? | 所以你打算怎么办 你能干掉他吗 |
[28:33] | It’s too risky. | 风险太大了 |
[28:34] | So what’s your play? | 那你准备怎么做 |
[28:35] | The play is for you to tell us what actually happened. | 我准备让你跟我们坦白到底发生了什么 |
[28:36] | What the hell is he talking about? | 他到底在说什么 |
[28:38] | What happened is there’s a deranged man in that room | 发生的就是 那房间里有一个疯子 |
[28:41] | with a gun to my daughter’s head. | 拿着枪抵着我女儿的头 |
[28:42] | What more do you guys need to know? | 你们还需要知道什么 |
[28:48] | Go ahead, Gary. I’m listening. | 说吧 加里 我在听 |
[28:49] | What the hell is going on? | 现在是什么情况 |
[28:51] | Listen, we’re making progress. | 我们有了一些进展 |
[28:52] | I’ve got Wade Henslow right here. | 韦德·亨斯洛来了 |
[28:55] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[28:56] | I’m here, Gary. | 我在 加里 |
[28:58] | I’ll pay you whatever you want. Just let my daughter go. | 你想要多少钱我都给你 放了我女儿吧 |
[29:00] | You know I don’t want money, Wade. | 你知道我不想要钱 韦德 |
[29:02] | Just tell me and these policemen what happened to my son! | 告诉我和这些警察 我的儿子到底怎么了 |
[29:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:06] | He was fine the last time I saw him, I swear. | 我上次见他时还好好的 我发誓 |
[29:08] | You think you can just keep jerking me around? | 你觉得你还能继续骗我吗 |
[29:11] | I’m not. I swear to God. | 我没有 我发誓 |
[29:12] | Look up here, Wade! You think I’m joking? | 看上面 韦德 你觉得我在开玩笑吗 |
[29:15] | You want your daughter to die? | 你想让你女儿死吗 |
[29:17] | No, please don’t. | 求求你 不要 |
[29:18] | – Gary, put the gun down. – Where’s my son? | -加里 把枪放下 -我儿子在哪 |
[29:19] | – Put the gun down. – I don’t know! | -把枪放下 -不 |
[29:20] | So help me, God, Wade, I will kill her. | 否则我发誓 韦德 我会杀了她 |
[29:22] | Charlotte! | 夏洛特 |
[29:25] | He’s lying–he’s lying to you. | 他…他在说谎 |
[29:27] | – He’s lying! – Is he? | -他在说谎 -是吗 |
[29:29] | ‘Cause you been lying to me all along. | 你才是一直都在撒谎 |
[29:32] | Now were you sleeping with his son? | 你是不是跟他儿子上床了 |
[29:34] | Were you!? | 有没有 |
[29:35] | And you killed him | 然后你就把他杀了 |
[29:36] | because you were afraid he was gonna tell the world you’re gay? | 因为你害怕他会告诉别人你是个基佬 |
[29:38] | I’m tired of waiting. You got ten seconds, Wade. | 我不想等了 给你十秒钟 韦德 |
[29:41] | Ruzek, go now! | 鲁塞克 现在行动 |
[29:42] | – You with me! – Move! | -你跟我走 -行动 |
[29:44] | – I swear to God. – Seven, six, five… | -我发誓 -七 六 五… |
[29:47] | You let your daughter die, I will kill you myself. | 你害死了你女儿 我会亲自杀了你 |
[29:49] | – Four, three, two… – I didn’t do anything. | -四 三 二… -我什么都没做 |
[29:53] | Everybody stand down! | 所有人 退后 |
[29:55] | Stand down! Jay, was that you? | 不要轻举妄动 杰 是你开的枪吗 |
[29:58] | I got a partial. I took the only shot I had. | 我看到部分人影 我只能开枪 |
[30:00] | Breach! Breach now! | 攻入 立刻攻入 |
[30:02] | Crossing. | 正在通过 |
[30:05] | Grab that ram, Nina. | 拿上撞锤 妮娜 |
[30:07] | – Grab that ram. – Got it. | -拿上撞锤 -拿到了 |
[30:08] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[30:17] | Hit it. | 撞开 |
[30:30] | Hold here. | 等下 |
[30:45] | Take one more step, and I will kill her! | 再走近一步 我就把她杀了 |
[30:47] | No, you will not. Gary, | 不 你不会的 加里 |
[30:49] | there’s another way out of this, all right? | 还有别的办法 好吗 |
[30:50] | Just stay calm. | 保持冷静 |
[30:51] | Keep everybody back, okay? | 让大家退下 好吗 |
[30:53] | Copy. I gotcha. | 收到 明白 |
[30:54] | All right, Gary, | 好的 加里 |
[30:57] | everybody’s gonna stay back, | 大家都退后 |
[30:58] | but I gotta come in there, you understand? | 但我得进去 你明白吗 |
[30:59] | – Stay out! – Gary. | -别进来 -加里 |
[31:02] | If you want us to meet your demands, | 如果你想让我们满足你的要求 |
[31:03] | I gotta confirm that Charlotte’s okay | 就得让我确认夏洛特没事 |
[31:05] | which means I gotta come in there. | 也就是说我得进去 |
[31:07] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[31:11] | All right, I’m gonna move in. | 好吗 我这就进去 |
[31:13] | All right, I don’t wanna hurt you. | 好的 我不想伤害你 |
[31:15] | Okay, you see my hand? | 看到我的手了吗 |
[31:18] | Nice and easy. | 慢慢来 |
[31:20] | – Put the gun down! – I’m not putting my gun down. | -把枪放下 -我不会把枪放下 |
[31:22] | I don’t put my gun down until you put your gun down. | 你不放下枪 我也不放下枪 |
[31:24] | That’s how this works. Just take it easy. | 就是这样 放轻松点 |
[31:26] | I need to find my son! | 我要找到我儿子 |
[31:28] | I know you do. Of course you do. | 我知道 你当然要找到他 |
[31:30] | You’re a good dad. You love your kid. | 你是个好爸爸 你爱你的孩子 |
[31:32] | And that’s part of the reason why we’re here. | 所以我们才会在这里 |
[31:33] | We wanna help you find your boy, all right? | 我们想帮你找到你的孩子 好吗 |
[31:35] | But we can’t do it under these circumstances. | 但现在这种情况我们帮不了你 |
[31:37] | You understand what I’m saying to you? | 你明白我在说什么吗 |
[31:39] | You gotta put the gun down. | 你得把枪放下 |
[31:40] | Not until I find answers! | 除非我能找到答案 |
[31:42] | Charlotte–Gary, he’s not gonna hurt you. | 夏洛特 加里 他不会伤害你 |
[31:44] | Are you, Gary? | 对吧 加里 |
[31:46] | You’re not gonna hurt her. | 你不会伤害她 |
[31:46] | You’re not gonna hurt this girl | 你不会伤害这个女孩 |
[31:47] | who’s got nothing to do with this, | 她和这件事无关 |
[31:49] | who’s done nothing to you. | 她没有对你做什么 |
[31:50] | She’s got nothing to do with it. | 她和这件事无关 |
[31:52] | She’s just a kid. | 她只是个孩子 |
[31:54] | About the same age as your boy. | 和你儿子差不多大 |
[31:56] | Right? | 对吗 |
[31:58] | Right? | 对吗 |
[32:00] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[32:02] | Gary. | 加里 |
[32:06] | Put the gun down. You need a doctor, man. | 把枪放下 你需要看医生 |
[32:08] | You need a doctor, Gary. | 你需要看医生 加里 |
[32:10] | – Stay back! – Okay, okay. | -退后 -好 好 |
[32:11] | – All right, all right. – You good, Ruz? | -好 好 -你没事吧 鲁塞克 |
[32:13] | We’re good! We’re good. | 我们没事 我们没事 |
[32:17] | We’re gonna do this your way. | 我们按照你说的做 |
[32:18] | I’m gonna open a line of communication to my team, | 我要和我的团队通个话 |
[32:20] | and together, we’re all gonna find your son. | 我们一起 去找你的儿子 |
[32:23] | – Okay? – If this is a trick, I will kill her. | -好吗 -如果耍花招 我就杀了她 |
[32:26] | It is not a trick. | 没有耍花招 |
[32:29] | I’m’na sit right here with you. Nobody else is coming in. | 我和你们一起坐着 其他人不会进来 |
[32:33] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[32:36] | Sarge, I’m sitting here with Gary and Charlotte. | 警长 我跟加里夏洛特一起坐着 |
[32:40] | Charlotte’s okay. | 夏洛特没事 |
[32:42] | Gary’s refusing medical attention, | 加里拒绝就医 |
[32:43] | and the three of us are gonna sit tight right here | 我们三个人就好好地坐着 |
[32:46] | until we figure this thing out. | 直到我们把事情查清楚 |
[32:47] | Sarge, what’s the order? | 警长 有什么指令 |
[32:48] | Am I clear if I get another shot? | 我要再开一枪吗 |
[32:51] | Everybody stay in your position, hold your fire. | 大家保持原位 不要开枪 |
[32:53] | Nobody has a green light. | 没有人可以例外 |
[32:58] | – Sarge, we got something. – Okay. | -警长 我们有发现 -好的 |
[33:00] | We were finally able to pull the GPS from Wade’s Range Rover | 我们终于从韦德的路虎车上找到了 |
[33:02] | on the day that Dylan disappeared, March 27th. | 3月27日 迪伦失踪那天的行车记录 |
[33:05] | Where was he going? | 他去了哪里 |
[33:05] | After Wade met Dylan, he went home, | 韦德和迪伦见过面后就回家了 |
[33:07] | but the car idled at Baker Park for 30 minutes. | 但车子在贝克公园停了三十分钟 |
[33:10] | Yeah, I got a photo from an intersection | 是的 公园的十字路口 |
[33:12] | by the park as he’s leaving. | 拍到了他离开的照片 |
[33:14] | That’s Dylan’s coat, and it looks like he’s slumped over. | 那是迪伦的外套 他好像瘫倒了 |
[33:16] | All right, head over to Wade’s house. | 好的 去韦德家 |
[33:17] | Find that Range Rover. | 找到那辆路虎揽胜 |
[33:19] | Have an evidence tech and a K-9 unit meet you there. | 让证物科和警犬队在那里跟你们会合 |
[33:28] | This is a setup. | 这是个陷阱 |
[33:32] | You’re stringing me along. | 你在骗我 |
[33:34] | No, we’re working with you. | 不是 我们在跟你合作 |
[33:36] | All right, give me some more information. | 好了 再告诉我一些信息 |
[33:38] | Tell me more about the day that Dylan disappeared. | 再说一些迪伦失踪那天的事 |
[33:40] | I already went to the cops. They didn’t do a damn thing. | 我已经报警了 他们什么都没做 |
[33:44] | They might’ve missed something. | 他们可能漏掉了什么 |
[33:46] | What about the, uh, last phone call you had with Dylan? | 你和迪伦的最后一通电话呢 |
[33:49] | It was on your birthday, yeah? | 那天是你生日 对吧 |
[33:50] | You hear anything on the other end of the line? | 你听到电话那头的声音了吗 |
[33:53] | A plane, a train, an automobile? | 飞机 火车 汽车 |
[33:55] | Anything specific like that? | 有什么特别的吗 |
[33:58] | No. | 没有 |
[34:02] | But I was worried. | 但我很担心 |
[34:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:08] | Dylan told me he was gonna confront Wade | 迪伦告诉我他要当面质问 |
[34:11] | – about his lies. – What lies were those? | -韦德的谎言 -什么谎言 |
[34:14] | Wade kept promising he was gonna leave his family | 韦德一直保证他会离开他的家人 |
[34:18] | so he and Dylan could finally be together. | 这样他和迪伦才能在一起 |
[34:24] | I think Wade killed my son | 我觉得韦德杀了我儿子 |
[34:27] | so his family would never have to know. | 这样他的家人就不会知道了 |
[34:34] | You have no idea who your father really is, do you? | 你根本不知道你父亲是个什么样的人 是吧 |
[34:37] | Gary, just talk to me, okay? | 加里 跟我说话 好吗 |
[34:39] | Talk to me. | 跟我说话 |
[34:42] | This is all good stuff. | 这个信息很有用 |
[34:43] | We’re gonna look into this, okay? | 我们会深入调查 好吗 |
[34:45] | Just give us a little more time. | 再给我们一点时间 |
[34:48] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪里都不去 |
[34:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:07] | Mrs. Henslow? | 亨斯洛太太 |
[35:10] | We’re looking for your husband’s Range Rover. | 我们要找你丈夫的路虎 |
[35:11] | – Did you find Charlotte? – She’s alive. | -你们找到夏洛特了吗 -她还活着 |
[35:13] | I need permission to search that car right now. | 我现在需要你的允许去搜那辆车 |
[35:14] | Why aren’t you trying to save my daughter? | 你们怎么不去救我女儿 |
[35:16] | We are. | 我们在救 |
[35:16] | Your husband is the reason your daughter was kidnapped. | 就是因为你丈夫 你的女儿才会被绑架 |
[35:18] | He was having an affair with the kidnapper’s son. | 他和绑架犯的儿子有一腿 |
[35:20] | What? That’s crazy. | 什么 那不可能 |
[35:22] | I know it’s crazy, but it’s true. | 我知道听着不可能 但是事实 |
[35:23] | No, he’s not like that. | 不 他不是那种人 |
[35:24] | These are surveillance photos taken from two weeks ago. | 这些是两周之前的监控照片 |
[35:27] | Your husband was the last person seen with this young man. | 你丈夫是最后一个见到这个年轻人的人 |
[35:31] | – So… – We tracked his movements. He came back here. | -那 -我们查了他的行踪 他回家了 |
[35:34] | This can’t be– | 这不可能 |
[35:35] | We don’t have time for this, Mrs. Henslow. | 我们没时间解释了 亨斯洛太太 |
[35:36] | Help me save your daughter and take me to that damn car. | 帮我们救你女儿 带我们搜那车 |
[35:43] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[35:44] | – Burgess! – Yeah? | -伯吉斯 -怎么了 |
[35:47] | Somebody tried to clean this out, but they missed something. | 有人想清理现场 但是漏了一些 |
[35:49] | – Blood. – That’s right. | -血迹 -没错 |
[35:51] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[35:52] | No, no, no. What happened here? | 不行 不行 发生了什么 |
[35:53] | Tell me what happened here. | 告诉我这里发生了什么 |
[35:54] | – You helped your husband? – No. | -你帮你丈夫了吗 -没有 |
[35:56] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[35:56] | No, I don’t even know what you’re talking about. | 不 我都不知道你在说什么 |
[35:59] | Okay, Laura, I believe you, but now I need you to think. | 好 劳拉 我相信你 但现在你要回想 |
[36:01] | I need you to think really hard. | 我需要你好好回忆一下 |
[36:02] | March 28th was two weeks ago. It was a Saturday. | 3月28号是两周前的一个周六 |
[36:04] | Do you remember anything out of the ordinary? | 你记不记得有什么反常的事 |
[36:06] | No, I was out with Charlotte. | 没什么 我和夏洛特出去了 |
[36:08] | We always have lunch together on Saturday afternoons. | 我们每周六下午都会一起吃午饭 |
[36:10] | Okay, what about when you came home? | 好的 那你们回家的时候呢 |
[36:12] | – Where was your husband? – He was here. He was– | -你丈夫在哪里 -就这里 他在 |
[36:15] | What? Laura, that’s it. What? | 怎么了 劳拉 就是那个 你想到什么了 |
[36:17] | – Come on. – He was in the woods. | -快说 -他在树林里 |
[36:20] | Behind the yard. | 在院子后面 |
[36:22] | When he came in, he had mud on his clothes. | 他进屋的时候衣服上都是土 |
[36:24] | It didn’t make any sense. | 根本说不通 |
[36:25] | Rojas, get the dogs. Watch her. | 罗哈斯 把警犬带来 盯着她 |
[36:44] | Gary. | 加里 |
[36:48] | Gary, we’re making progress. | 加里 我们有进展了 |
[36:51] | We got a bunch of people out looking. | 我们有不少人正在找 |
[36:54] | But listen to me, man. | 但你听我说 |
[36:55] | Right now, we need to get you some medical attention. | 现在你得接受医疗救援 |
[36:57] | No. | 不要 |
[37:01] | Not until I find my son. | 我要先找到我儿子 |
[37:02] | Yeah, you’re not gonna make it that far. | 但你可能撑不到那时候了 |
[37:05] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[37:08] | I want my son. | 我要我儿子 |
[37:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:15] | The dogs sniffed out a spot back here. | 警犬在这边闻到了什么 |
[37:18] | It’s a body. | 是一具尸体 |
[37:24] | Sarge, we found Dylan. | 警长 我们找到迪伦了 |
[37:53] | Come on. | 过来 |
[37:54] | Partner’s right outside the door. | 门外就有其他警员 |
[37:57] | All right. | 好了 |
[37:58] | Kev, Charlotte’s coming out. | 凯文 夏洛特要出去了 |
[38:00] | Roger. Got you. | 收到 你安全了 |
[38:06] | Gary. | 加里 |
[38:10] | Gary. | 加里 |
[38:16] | We found your boy. | 我们找到你儿子了 |
[38:35] | Sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[38:51] | Charlotte. Sweetheart… | 夏洛特 亲爱的 |
[38:54] | Honey, I’m so glad you’re safe. | 亲爱的 你平安无事我太高兴了 |
[38:57] | Man, you got lucky. | 你真是走了运 |
[38:59] | He was gonna put a bullet in your daughter’s head | 就因为你没胆量承认自己到底是什么人 |
[39:01] | ’cause you don’t have the guts to cop to who you really are. | 他差点就一枪崩了你女儿的头 |
[39:05] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[39:07] | Get this piece of garbage out of my sight. | 把这个渣滓从我眼前带走 |
[39:09] | Book him for murder. | 指控他谋杀 |
[39:20] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[39:21] | – Yep, hell of a day. – Yeah. | -累死累活的一天 -是啊 |
[39:35] | What do you think? You wanna get some dinner? | 怎么样 要一起吃个饭吗 |
[39:37] | No. | 不了 |
[39:38] | Adam, you don’t have to do that. | 亚当 你不用这样的 |
[39:39] | – It’s o–it’s okay. – No, no, no, no. | -没事的 -不 不 |
[39:40] | – I wanna do that. – It’s okay. | -我是真的想 -没事的 |
[39:40] | I’d like to. Please? | 我想一起吃 拜托了 |
[39:43] | – Adam. – I gotta tell you, | -亚当 -我得告诉你 |
[39:47] | I’ve been trying to have some fun, | 我一直想找点乐子 |
[39:48] | get my mind off of things, but I… | 不再去想那些事 但我 |
[39:51] | cannot seem to do that. | 似乎做不到 |
[39:55] | Everything I think is gonna make me happy | 每件我以为会让我开心的东西 |
[39:57] | ends up just kinda making me sad, you know? | 到头来都只是平添更多伤感 你明白吗 |
[40:00] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:02] | But I think that going to dinner with you– | 但我觉得跟你一起去吃晚饭 |
[40:05] | that’d make me smile. | 一定能让我开心 |
[40:16] | Yeah. Yeah, that’ll make me smile too. | 是啊 也会让我开心 |
[40:20] | Okay then. | 那就定了 |
[40:28] | New place in Old Town? | 去老镇的新店吗 |
[40:31] | Yeah. | 好啊 |