时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | You feeling any lingering effects from the shooting? | 你的枪伤还有什么后遗症吗 |
[00:08] | Now when I put my shirt on, I put my left arm in first. | 我现在穿衣服都得先穿左袖 |
[00:10] | Other than that, feels good. | 除此之外都挺正常的 |
[00:12] | How’s the mobility? Any stiffness? | 活动时呢 有疼痛感吗 |
[00:15] | Nothing that would prevent me from doing my job. | 都不会影响我工作 |
[00:18] | You feeling any lingering psychological effects? | 对精神方面还有什么影响吗 |
[00:23] | No. | 没有 |
[00:24] | Anxiety, mood swings, irritability. | 焦虑 情绪波动 易怒 |
[00:26] | These would all be perfectly normal responses six weeks later. | 这些都是六周后的正常现象 |
[00:30] | Honestly, Doc, this visit’s starting | 说实话医生 这次复诊 |
[00:31] | to make me feel a little irritable. | 让我觉得有点易怒 |
[00:34] | It’s just protocol, Detective. | 我只是照章办事 警探 |
[00:36] | You should be used to it. I read your Injured on Duty record. | 你应该习惯这一点 我看过你的工伤报告 |
[00:39] | You’ve had a hell of a run. | 你可真够惨的 |
[00:41] | Six broken fingers, one broken wrist, | 断了六根手指和一只手腕 |
[00:43] | five broken ribs, | 断了五根肋骨 |
[00:45] | lacerated skull, over a hundred stitches. | 头部割伤 缝了一百多针 |
[00:47] | And it’s not the first time you’ve been shot. | 而且还不是你第一次中枪了 |
[00:50] | Chicago Med should give you frequent flyer miles. | 芝加哥医院真该给你发常客奖励 |
[00:54] | Uh, look, Doc, I don’t know what you want me to say. | 医生 我不知道你想让我说什么 |
[00:56] | I told you, I feel strong, and I feel clear. | 我说过我感觉挺好 没什么问题 |
[00:58] | I just hope you sign whatever it is you gotta sign | 所以我希望你把该签的字签一签 |
[01:00] | so I can go back to work. | 我好回去上班 |
[01:07] | What’d the doctor say? You good to go? | 医生怎么说 你没事了吧 |
[01:09] | Good to go. | 没事了 |
[01:10] | He said avoid bullets. Lead’s bad for your health. | 他说躲着点子弹 铅对人体有害 |
[01:13] | I just talked to Voight. | 我跟博伊特谈过了 |
[01:14] | He wants us partnered up again. | 他想让我们继续搭档 |
[01:16] | Oh, so you can keep an eye on me? | 好让你盯着我吗 |
[01:17] | ‘Cause we’re good together, and I asked him. | 因为我们有默契 而且是我要求的 |
[01:19] | You all right with that? | 你也没问题吧 |
[01:21] | I am. | 没问题 |
[01:22] | Units on the citywide. 2533 South Whipple. | 全城警员注意 南惠普尔街2533号 |
[01:25] | Armed robbery in progress. Pay-Day Advantage. | 发生武装抢劫 发薪日商店 |
[01:27] | That’s right up Cermak. Let’s take the stairs. | 就在瑟马克 我们走楼梯 |
[01:29] | 5021 George, we’re rolling on it. | 这里是5021G 我们这就过去 |
[01:37] | There’s a silent alarm. | 安装了无声报警器 |
[01:38] | 5021 Henry on the scene. Call’s bona fide. | 5021H到场 报警属实 |
[01:40] | Copy that, 5021 Henry. Backup en route. | 收到5021H 增援已出发 |
[01:47] | – I got this. Go. – All right. | -这边交给我 快去 -好 |
[01:50] | Hey, shut up! Come on. | 闭嘴 过来 |
[01:51] | Police! Don’t move! | 警察 不许动 |
[01:52] | Just shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[01:58] | 10-1, 10-1. I got shots fired. Shots fired at the police. | 紧急支援 紧急支援 有人向警员开火 |
[02:01] | Send me some cars. I got people everywhere. | 快调警车来 周围有大量群众 |
[02:02] | Stay down! Get down! | 趴下 快趴下 |
[02:13] | I got two masked offenders fleeing northbound in a gray van. | 发现两名蒙面劫匪乘灰色厢车向北逃窜 |
[02:15] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[02:16] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[02:17] | 5021 George, roll an ambo. Got a civilian hit. | 5021G 需要救护车 有平民中枪 |
[02:19] | – You okay? – Yeah, I’m okay. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[02:21] | What’s your name, man? What’s your name? | 你叫什么 你叫什么名字 |
[02:23] | – Carl. – Carl, stay with me. | -卡尔 -卡尔 坚持住 |
[02:24] | Stay with me. | 坚持住 |
[02:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:37] | Hold on. I gotta talk to you for a sec. | 等等 我需要和你谈谈 |
[02:42] | Can’t believe this. It’s horrible. | 真不敢相信 太可怕了 |
[02:44] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[02:45] | We’re just trying to piece together everything that happened. | 我们只是想把线索拼凑起来 |
[02:48] | Can you tell me your name? | 你能告诉我你的姓名吗 |
[02:49] | It’s Michelle. | 米歇尔 |
[02:53] | Taylor. Michelle Taylor. | 泰勒 米歇尔·泰勒 |
[02:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:56] | Where were you when the robbery went down? | 抢劫发生时你在哪里 |
[02:59] | I was in the store down the street, shopping. | 我在那条街上的商店购物 |
[03:03] | Michelle, do you remember seeing anyone or anything | 米歇尔 你记不记得在抢劫发生之前 |
[03:06] | that was suspicious before the robbery? | 发现任何可疑迹象或人物 |
[03:08] | No. | 没有 |
[03:09] | I was inside the store, | 我在商店里 |
[03:11] | and when I came out, I heard the shooting. | 等我走出来的时候听见了枪声 |
[03:15] | And I was so scared, I hid behind a car. | 我很害怕 躲在了车后面 |
[03:19] | And then I saw that man get shot. | 然后我看见那个人中枪了 |
[03:24] | So I went to go help him. | 所以我就去帮他 |
[03:27] | A good Samaritan. | 你真好心 |
[03:31] | Well, if you don’t need anything else, | 如果你没别的问题的话 |
[03:33] | I have to go pick up my daughter from school. | 我还得去学校接我女儿 |
[03:35] | Just gotta take down your information | 只要留下你的联系方式 |
[03:37] | in case I have any more questions. | 以便有需要的时候联系你 |
[03:38] | Yeah. | 好 |
[03:41] | All right, what we got was three guys. | 好 目前掌握的情况是有三个人 |
[03:43] | Two of them go inside to hit the place. | 两人进店抢劫 |
[03:45] | Another one’s waiting in a van | 另一人在厢车里等候 |
[03:47] | down the street as a getaway driver. | 在街角守着 做接应的司机 |
[03:49] | They’re experienced and motivated. | 他们经验老道 目的明确 |
[03:51] | Yeah, they definitely had no problem pulling the trigger. | 是的 开枪对他们来说绝不是问题 |
[03:54] | Well, we get a look at these guys? | 有人看到他们长什么样子吗 |
[03:55] | No, they were wearing masks, | 没有 他们戴着面罩 |
[03:57] | and when the shooting started, a bystander got hit, | 而且发生枪击时 有路人被击中 |
[03:58] | and he was just a guy on his way home from work. | 他不过是在下班回家的路上 |
[04:01] | Clerk said the offenders were both male and white. | 店员说两位袭击者都是白人男性 |
[04:03] | She could see their necks under the mask. | 她看到了他们的脖子 没被面罩遮住 |
[04:04] | She saw them pass the door strip. | 两人进门的时候 她看了一眼 |
[04:06] | She said that one was 6’0″, and one was 6’4″. | 注意到了一人身高约一米八 另一个约一米九 |
[04:08] | And the only physical evidence inside the store are these zip-ties, | 而店内唯一物证就是那些束带 |
[04:11] | which were used to restrain the victims. | 用来绑住受害者的 |
[04:12] | Patrol found the silver van parked about a mile | 巡警发现银色货车停在一英里开外 |
[04:15] | down the road in an abandoned parking lot off Division. | 辖区外一个废弃停车场的路边 |
[04:18] | It’s been torched. It’s actually still on fire. | 被烧过 实际上仍在烧 |
[04:20] | Reported stolen about a week ago. | 一周前被报失 |
[04:22] | So that’s where they made the switch. | 所以他们是在那里换了车 |
[04:23] | No prints, no DNA? | 没有指纹 没有DNA吗 |
[04:25] | No. There’s no pictures either. | 没有 也没有任何录像资料 |
[04:26] | They spray-painted all the surveillance cameras | 他们一走进来 |
[04:27] | as soon as they walked in the store. | 就涂盖住了所有的监控摄像头 |
[04:30] | Well, the fact they knew where the cameras were | 如果他们清楚知道摄像头的位置 |
[04:31] | suggests they cased the place. | 说明他们踩过点 |
[04:33] | So let’s keep talking to witnesses, | 所以我们先继续询问证人 |
[04:35] | but pull all the surveillance over the last couple of months. | 但还要调出过去几个月内所有的监控录像 |
[04:37] | These guys did their homework. Maybe we catch them studying. | 他们有备而来 或许我们能发现他们踩点 |
[04:40] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[04:47] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[04:49] | I got you hockey tickets. | 我给你买了曲棍球票 |
[04:52] | What? | 什么 |
[04:54] | It’s… | 这是… |
[04:57] | I’m… | 我… |
[05:01] | From when I was pregnant to when I wasn’t, | 从我怀孕到我流产 |
[05:04] | you’ve been there for me, and I appreciate it. | 你一直在我身边照顾我 我很感激你 |
[05:09] | I feel like you’ve been with me this whole way. | 我感觉你一直陪着我 |
[05:16] | It’s weird I got you tickets. | 给你买球票感觉有些奇怪 |
[05:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:26] | I’m still with you. | 我心里仍然有你 |
[05:31] | All right, bring me up to speed. | 给我说说最新进展 |
[05:33] | The same crew has hit two other check-cashing places | 过去几周内 这伙人还抢劫了另两个 |
[05:36] | in the last couple weeks, so that makes three. | 支票兑现店 加一起有三起案件了 |
[05:38] | It’s definitely a pattern. | 绝对有规律 |
[05:39] | They’re using gloves and masks. | 他们戴手套和面具 |
[05:40] | Same MO, and they’re stealing a car | 同样作案特征 而且每次都会先偷一辆车 |
[05:42] | every time to cover their tracks. | 来掩盖逃跑路线 |
[05:43] | Sarge, I pulled the rest of the eyes on the block like you said. | 警长 我按你命令调取了街区内所有其他录像 |
[05:46] | And? | 然后呢 |
[05:47] | And as far as we can tell, they had a lookout. | 我们可以推断出 他们还有人放风 |
[05:49] | That might be our way in. | 那个人可能是我们的突破口 |
[05:50] | Thought it was a three-man crew. | 还以为是个三人作案团伙 |
[05:52] | Same thing we thought, but this makes four. | 我们之前也这么觉得 但这样就是四个人了 |
[05:54] | So this is the drug store on the north end of the corner | 这是街角北边药店的录像 |
[05:57] | five minutes before the robbery. | 抢劫发生前的五分钟 |
[05:58] | The kid on the bike, that’s our lookout. | 骑车的那个孩子 是我们要找的放风的人 |
[06:01] | Look, he’s watching that patrol car down the block. | 他在监视着街尾的巡警车 |
[06:03] | Soon as that patrol car leaves… | 巡警车一离开 |
[06:05] | He calls it in. | 他就打电话通知人进来 |
[06:07] | And there go the bad guys. | 然后坏人们登场了 |
[06:09] | And there’s the minivan our shooters escaped in. | 这是我们枪手逃跑用的小货车 |
[06:11] | All right, so how do we get the kid? | 那我们要怎么找到这个小孩 |
[06:13] | Well, we ran facial rec. | 做了面部识别 |
[06:14] | Jamal Meeky. 20. | 贾马尔·米奇 20岁 |
[06:16] | He’s got one prior for breaking and entering. | 之前有过一次私闯民宅的案底 |
[06:18] | Spent a year in juvie. | 在少管所呆了一年 |
[06:20] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:21] | Let’s roll him up. | 把他带进来 |
[06:35] | Come on, man. | 不是吧 |
[06:39] | We got a peeker. | 有人偷看 |
[06:47] | He’s out the back! | 他从后面逃了 |
[06:48] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[06:51] | I’ll take the next block. | 我去下一条街包抄 |
[06:52] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[06:58] | Hands up. | 举起手来 |
[06:59] | Shut the car off. | 车熄火 |
[07:01] | – Offender’s in custody. – Copy that. | -抓到嫌犯了 -收到 |
[07:04] | Jamal Meeky, you’re under arrest. | 贾马尔·米奇 你被捕了 |
[07:08] | I don’t have any idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[07:10] | That is not my game. | 我不干这些 |
[07:11] | Jamal, we got footage, so we know you were there. | 贾马尔 我们有录像 所以我们知道你在现场 |
[07:13] | My neighborhood? | 我家附近吗 |
[07:14] | Being in the vicinity of a crime isn’t all that unusual. | 出现在犯罪现场附近也没有多奇怪 |
[07:17] | You hid while the cops were there. | 警察一来你就躲起来了 |
[07:18] | Soon as the cops left, you made a phone call. | 警察一离开 你就打了个电话 |
[07:21] | All right, that’s a bit of a tell. | 那就说明了些问题 |
[07:22] | Who’d you make the call to? | 你给谁打的电话 |
[07:24] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[07:26] | Who’d you call? | 你给谁打电话了 |
[07:34] | I was calling my crew. | 我给我手下打电话 |
[07:36] | Telling them to stay inside, not to come out | 告诉他们待在里面 别出来 |
[07:37] | while the police was on the block. | 警察在附近呢 |
[07:38] | That’s a bad time to sell drugs. | 卖毒品的时机不太对啊 |
[07:40] | Your words, not mine. | 是你说的 不是我 |
[07:45] | I had nothing to do with what went down. | 我和出的事没关系 |
[07:46] | I swear on my mama. | 我以我妈妈发誓 |
[07:48] | Okay, if that’s how you want to play it, what’s he got? | 如果你要来这一套的话 他有多久 |
[07:50] | 46 hours to refresh his memory? | 46小时来恢复记忆 |
[07:51] | 46 hours– that’s plenty of time for me | 46小时 这时间足够我 |
[07:53] | to wipe that stupid smirk off your face. | 让你笑不出来了 |
[07:55] | Here’s what you don’t seem to understand. | 你好像没搞明白 |
[07:56] | These people, they shot at cops. | 这些人 他们朝警察开枪 |
[07:58] | They shot at our friends, | 他们朝我们的朋友开枪 |
[08:00] | so this right here is the easiest you’re gonna have it. | 所以现在这些还是最轻松的 |
[08:02] | We’re not gonna get nicer as time goes on. | 时间越长 我们的态度就会越不好 |
[08:05] | – Do you understand what I’m saying? – Okay, okay. | -你明白我的意思吗 -好吧 |
[08:06] | – Do you get it now? – Okay, yeah, maybe I did see somebody. | -你听明白了吗 -好吧 我可能是见过谁 |
[08:09] | A white lady. | 一位白人女士 |
[08:10] | Across the street. | 马路对面 |
[08:11] | I thought she might be tweaking. She was pacing back and forth. | 我以为她想清醒下 不停来回踱步 |
[08:15] | What’d she look like? | 她长什么样 |
[08:16] | Red jacket, brown hair. | 红上衣 棕色头发 |
[08:19] | Stuck out like a sore, white thumb. | 白的很显眼 |
[08:22] | Like a lookout? | 像是望风的吗 |
[08:23] | She was on the lookout for something. | 她肯定是给什么望风的 |
[08:25] | That’s for sure. | 肯定是 |
[08:30] | Jamal’s story seems credible. We ran his phone records. | 贾马尔说的好像是真的 我们查了他的通话记录 |
[08:33] | The only calls Jamal made before the heist were to his associates, | 抢劫之前贾马尔打过的唯一电话是给他的手下 |
[08:36] | which are a couple of kids with minor drug priors. | 是两个小孩 有轻微的贩毒前科 |
[08:38] | Okay, so the woman who Jamal thought was suspicious, | 那个贾马尔觉得可疑的女的 |
[08:41] | Michelle Taylor, I interviewed her at the crime scene. | 米歇尔·泰勒 我在犯罪现场问过她的话 |
[08:43] | The good Samaritan. | 那个好心人 |
[08:44] | The good Samaritan who gave me a bogus number. | 那个给了我假号码的好心人 |
[08:46] | And her story does not jibe with Jamal’s. | 她说的和贾马尔对不上 |
[08:47] | She said she’s inside during the robbery. | 她说抢劫时她在里面 |
[08:49] | He says no, she’s outside the whole time. | 他说不是 她一直都在外面 |
[08:51] | All right, so now she’s a suspect. | 好 那她是嫌疑人 |
[08:54] | Find her. | 找到她 |
[08:58] | But you never want to put carnations with the irises. | 但你不能把康乃馨和鸢尾花放一起 |
[09:00] | It kind of ruins the effect. | 会破坏效果 |
[09:03] | Excuse me. Maybe you could help me? | 对不起 也许您能帮帮我 |
[09:10] | Tina, go back to the office and start your homework. | 蒂娜 回办公室开始做你的作业 |
[09:12] | – Mommy. – Do what I tell you. | -妈妈 -听话 |
[09:18] | So you do have a daughter. That part’s true, anyway. | 你还真有个女儿 那个倒是真的 |
[09:22] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[09:24] | A Prius registered to this florist | 抢劫现场外停着一辆丰田普锐斯 |
[09:25] | was parked outside the robbery. | 车在这家花店名下 |
[09:27] | You want to start over? | 你要重新来次吗 |
[09:28] | You want to tell me your real name? | 告诉我你的真实姓名 |
[09:31] | Michelle. | 米歇尔 |
[09:34] | Michelle Sullivan. | 米歇尔·苏利文 |
[09:36] | Why’d you give me false information? | 你为什么给我假的信息 |
[09:38] | I’m sorry, I didn’t want to get involved with the police. | 对不起 我不想和警察搅合到一起 |
[09:40] | I got a witness says that you were going from store to store, | 我有个证人说在抢劫期间 你从一个店 |
[09:43] | acting strangely during the robbery. | 走到另一个店 行为很反常 |
[09:45] | You said you’re inside | 而你说你在里面 |
[09:47] | and you’re shopping when you heard the gunshots. | 说你在买东西的时候听到了枪响 |
[09:48] | So is that lie number two? | 那个是第二个谎话吗 |
[09:50] | No, I-I was confused. There was so much going on. | 不 我糊涂了 当时发生了太多事 |
[09:53] | I didn’t… | 我没有… |
[09:57] | Are you involved with the robbery? | 你和抢劫有关吗 |
[10:13] | If you’re in some kind of trouble, you know I can help you. | 如果你有什么麻烦 我可以帮助你 |
[10:18] | No, you can’t. | 不 你帮不了我 |
[10:22] | Hi, baby. | 亲爱的 |
[10:25] | Where’s Tina? | 蒂娜呢 |
[10:26] | She’s in the back doing homework. | 她在里面做作业呢 |
[10:31] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[10:33] | Oh, yeah, I’m just, um, helping a customer. | 嗯 我在招呼客人呢 |
[10:39] | Who you getting flowers for? | 你给谁买花 |
[10:41] | My, uh, my girlfriend. | 我女朋友 |
[10:43] | Bro, carnations are for parades. | 兄弟 康乃馨是游行时用的 |
[10:45] | If I were you, I’d go red roses. | 是我的话 我会选红玫瑰 |
[10:49] | Yeah, but everybody goes red roses. | 可大家都买红玫瑰 |
[10:50] | Because it works. It’s a classic. | 因为它有效啊 是经典 |
[10:53] | With a little Baby’s Breath. Right, baby? | 再来点满天星 对吧 亲爱的 |
[10:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:58] | Okay, sure. Yeah, I’ll go red roses. | 好吧 我就买红玫瑰 |
[11:01] | I’ll wrap them up. | 我来包起来 |
[11:02] | – She’s gonna love them. – All right, thanks. | -她会很喜欢的 -好的 谢谢 |
[11:08] | All right. | 好的 |
[11:20] | What a guy. | 好家伙 |
[11:23] | Her husband came in. She told him I was a customer. | 她丈夫进来了 她跟他说我是客人 |
[11:26] | Something didn’t feel right. | 感觉有点不对劲 |
[11:28] | Yeah, well, I took a picture of them, | 对 我给他们拍了张照片 |
[11:30] | ran it through the system. | 在系统里搜了一下 |
[11:31] | Lit up the screen. | 有结果 |
[11:33] | Turns out our good Samaritan is married to a convicted felon. | 原来我们的好心人嫁给了一位重罪犯 |
[11:37] | Let me guess, armed robbery. | 我猜猜 罪名是持械抢劫 |
[11:39] | Told you we were good together. | 说了我们是好搭档吧 |
[11:48] | Michelle Taylor is actually Michelle Sullivan, | 米歇尔·泰勒其实叫米歇尔·苏利文 |
[11:51] | who is married to Shane Sullivan. | 她嫁给了谢恩·苏利文 |
[11:53] | 30 years old, lived his whole life in Bridgeport | 30岁 一辈子都住在布里奇波特市 |
[11:55] | except for three years that he served | 除了因为持械抢劫在 |
[11:56] | in Pontiac Prison for an armed robbery. | 庞蒂亚克监狱坐了三年牢 |
[11:58] | Was released six months ago. Works in construction. | 六个月前出狱 在建筑公司工作 |
[12:00] | We talked to the guys on robbery who worked the case. | 我们跟曾经调查他的抢劫案的人谈过 |
[12:04] | It was a three-man crew doing home invasions. | 是个三人团伙进行的入室抢劫案 |
[12:06] | They arrested Shane, | 他们逮捕了谢恩 |
[12:06] | tried to get him to flip on the others. | 想策反他供出其他人 |
[12:09] | He wouldn’t do it. He’s old-school loyal. | 他不干 他很讲义气 |
[12:10] | He ate the whole charge. | 一个人扛下了所有罪名 |
[12:12] | All right, any leads on the new crew? | 好 有新团伙的线索吗 |
[12:14] | Shane is 6’4″, which matches the clerk’s description. | 谢恩身高1米95 跟店员的描述吻合 |
[12:16] | We ran Shane’s phone records. | 我们查了谢恩的通话记录 |
[12:18] | The only person he called in the last two days | 最近两天他只跟他老婆米歇尔 |
[12:19] | is his wife Michelle, | 打过电话 |
[12:20] | which means this new crew is communicating with burners. | 说明这个新团伙是用一次性电话联络的 |
[12:22] | And Michelle is the good Samaritan. | 而米歇尔就是那位好心人 |
[12:24] | We get anything on her yet? | 关于她有什么发现吗 |
[12:25] | Michelle Sullivan, she’s also 30 years old. | 米歇尔·苏利文 她也是30岁 |
[12:28] | Born and raised in Bridgeport. | 布里奇波特市土生土长 |
[12:29] | She’s got zero criminal history. | 没有犯罪记录 |
[12:30] | She’s got an eight-year-old daughter, | 有个八岁的女儿 |
[12:32] | and she works part-time as a florist. | 在一家花店做兼职 |
[12:34] | And part-time lookout for her husband’s robbery crew. | 还兼职为她丈夫的抢劫团伙望风 |
[12:36] | Well, that’s the theory. We don’t have the evidence. | 那只是个假设 我们还没有证据 |
[12:38] | I mean, it wasn’t a coincidence that she was at a check-cashing store. | 她当时在支票兑现店并不是巧合 |
[12:41] | Yeah, I hear all that, but based on her behavior, | 对 我听到了 但从她的表现来看 |
[12:45] | she didn’t give me up as a cop to her husband, | 她没有告诉她丈夫我是警察 |
[12:47] | so that suggests to me that she’s in trouble with him. | 从这点可以看出她跟他丈夫有矛盾 |
[12:49] | I think she’s scared. | 我觉得她很害怕 |
[12:51] | So we gotta cultivate her, win her trust. | 所以我们得慢慢来 赢得她的信任 |
[12:53] | I’m with Jay. | 我同意杰说的 |
[12:55] | If we push her and she doesn’t want to play ball, | 如果我们逼她 而她不想配合 |
[12:56] | we’re tipping our hand to Shane. | 就会把我们的事透露给谢恩 |
[12:57] | Right, and we know he’s not gonna cooperate with the cops. | 对 而且我们知道他不会跟警方配合 |
[12:59] | If we push him, then he’s just gonna shut down the whole crew. | 如果我们逼他 他就会让整个团伙暂时收手 |
[13:02] | They’re gonna disappear in the wind. | 他们就这样消失了 |
[13:04] | Okay, so get out your cameras. | 好 那就拿出相机 |
[13:06] | Let’s follow Shane. Get a tracker on his car. | 我们跟着谢恩 在他车上装个追踪器 |
[13:08] | And dig into his associates. | 挖出他的同伙 |
[13:10] | Let’s ID this crew, | 确定这些人的身份 |
[13:11] | get them in pocket before they hit again. | 在他们再次作案前把他们捉拿归案 |
[13:13] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[13:23] | All right, saddle up. Our boy’s coming out. | 好 准备行动 我们要找的人出来了 |
[13:24] | No, don’t worry about it. Go back inside. | 不 别担心 回屋里去 |
[13:32] | Target is getting into a gray, four-door BMW. | 目标人物上了一辆灰色的四门宝马 |
[13:37] | I don’t think they could afford that BMW | 我觉得他们靠在花店兼职的工资 |
[13:39] | on a part-time florist salary. | 买不起那辆宝马 |
[13:43] | He’s headed south, down Princeton toward 33rd. | 他往南开了 沿着普林斯顿街往33号大街开 |
[13:46] | Copy. Standing by on 31 to pick him up. | 收到 正在31号大街待命准备跟上他 |
[13:53] | We’ve got eyes on Shane outside the Red Hots on 35th. | 我们看到谢恩在35号大街的热狗店外面 |
[13:55] | Looks like he’s meeting with two other guys. | 看着像在跟其他两个家伙碰面 |
[13:57] | Copy that. Standing by. | 收到 待命 |
[14:04] | His name is Mike Brady. | 他叫迈克·布雷迪 |
[14:06] | He’s notorious in Bridgeport. | 在布里奇波特市声名狼藉 |
[14:08] | Been a person of interest in over a dozen heists. | 是十多起抢劫案的嫌疑人 |
[14:11] | They’re all open cases. None of them have been cleared. | 这些都是悬案 都还未结 |
[14:14] | Brady’s so tough to bust ’cause guy only feeds when he’s hungry, | 布雷迪很难抓 因为他缺钱了才会行动 |
[14:17] | so the window of opportunity to grab this guy is very slim. | 所以抓到他的机会特别渺茫 |
[14:20] | A guy that works for him is no joke. | 为他工作的人也不是闹着玩的 |
[14:23] | Eric Walsh, age 40. | 艾瑞克·沃尔什 40岁 |
[14:25] | He’s another Bridgeport boy. | 另一位布里奇波特小子 |
[14:28] | He’s basically got a timeshare at the county jail. | 他进县监狱就像分时度假 |
[14:30] | He just did six months for possession of an illegal firearm. | 因为非法持有枪支坐了六个月牢刚出来 |
[14:34] | Well, the good news is, this crew is definitely active. | 好消息是 这个团伙很活跃 |
[14:37] | But meeting in a public place is not a crime. | 但在公共场所会面并不算犯罪 |
[14:39] | So we need an act of furtherance | 所以我们得等他们进一步行动 |
[14:41] | to catch this crew solid so we can make a case. | 然后把这个团伙当场抓获才能立案 |
[14:44] | I just talked to a nurse at Chicago Med. | 我刚跟芝加哥医院的一位护士聊了一下 |
[14:46] | Carl Hoffman, the guy who was shot | 卡尔·霍夫曼 那个在支票兑现店劫案种 |
[14:48] | during the cash store robbery, just died. | 中枪的家伙 刚刚去世了 |
[14:51] | He left behind three kids. | 他留下了三个孩子 |
[14:57] | So our armed robbery just graduated to homicide. | 所以我们的持械抢劫案刚刚升级为谋杀案了 |
[15:00] | It’s time to take the gloves off. | 是时候动真格的了 |
[15:08] | Michelle. | 米歇尔 |
[15:10] | These are from the check-cashing robbery the other day. | 这些照片是前几天支票兑现店劫案的照片 |
[15:14] | We are more than certain that one of these men | 我们非常确定 其中的一人 |
[15:17] | is Shane Sullivan, your husband. | 就是你丈夫谢恩·苏利文 |
[15:22] | No, that’s not possible. | 不 这不可能 |
[15:24] | He just did a three-year stint for armed robbery. | 他刚刚因为持械抢劫坐了三年牢 |
[15:27] | So it’s definitely in the realm of possibility. | 所以绝对有这个可能 |
[15:29] | You were there to help him. | 你也在场协助他 |
[15:31] | No, that’s not true. | 不 不是这样的 |
[15:32] | Come on, Michelle, you’ve been lying to us from the get-go. | 算了吧 米歇尔 从一开始你就在骗我们 |
[15:34] | What were you doing there? | 你当时在那里干什么 |
[15:35] | Why were you on the street? | 你为什么在街上 |
[15:36] | You acting as a lookout? | 是在放风吗 |
[15:38] | No, I already told you. I was shopping. | 不 我告诉过你 我在购物 |
[15:39] | We checked the security footage. You weren’t in that store. | 我们检查过监控录像 你不在商店里 |
[15:41] | You want to try again? | 你打算重新再解释一遍吗 |
[15:48] | Take a look at this picture. | 看看这张照片 |
[15:50] | That’s Carl Hoffman. | 那是卡尔·霍夫曼 |
[15:51] | This is the guy that you were trying to help save. | 你当时打算救的人就是他 |
[15:55] | He is now dead. | 现在他死了 |
[15:57] | That officially puts you on the hook for felony murder. | 这一结果直接导致你涉嫌谋杀重罪 |
[16:03] | Look, we can still help you. You have no priors. | 我们还是可以帮助你 你也没有前科 |
[16:06] | If you cooperate, you can live a life, | 如果你合作 你还是可以拥有自己的生活 |
[16:09] | see your daughter go to college. | 看着你的女儿上大学 |
[16:12] | If not, you’re looking at 15 years. | 如果不合作 十五年刑期在等着你 |
[16:17] | If you know my husband did this robbery, | 如果你知道是我丈夫犯的抢劫罪 |
[16:18] | how come you’re talking to me? | 你为什么要来审问我 |
[16:21] | Because we don’t have any evidence against him, | 因为我们没有指控他的证据 |
[16:23] | just you. | 只有你 |
[16:25] | But I didn’t do anything. | 但我什么也没做 |
[16:32] | And I really need to get home. | 我真的得回家了 |
[16:33] | My daughter is getting dropped off from a playdate. | 我的女儿参加完亲子聚会正要回家 |
[16:36] | Michelle, you don’t get it. | 米歇尔 你没明白 |
[16:41] | You’re not going home. | 你回不了家了 |
[16:46] | You’re not going home for a long time. | 你很长一段时间内都回不了家了 |
[16:54] | Not unless you help us. | 除非你帮助我们 |
[17:00] | Yeah, I’d like to make a phone call. | 我想打个电话 |
[17:05] | But I’m not gonna help you. | 但我不会帮助你们 |
[17:21] | So far, nothing. She’s not cooperating. | 目前为止一无所获 她不合作 |
[17:25] | I don’t understand. Why are we soft-shoeing here? | 我不明白 我们为什么这么小心翼翼 |
[17:27] | We can put her at the scene. We can start to build a case. | 我们可以证明她在现场 可以立案 |
[17:30] | Michelle denies seeing anything, | 米歇尔声称没有目击到任何情况 |
[17:31] | and we can’t prove she did anything. | 我们也证明不了她做了什么 |
[17:32] | Right, and if she doesn’t testify, | 没错 如果她不愿意上庭指证 |
[17:34] | we can’t even place Shane at the scene. | 我们都不能证明谢恩在现场 |
[17:37] | Hailey, I ran those 911 in-service calls | 海莉 我调查了这些 |
[17:39] | to Michelle Sullivan’s address. | 通往米歇尔住址的出警电话 |
[17:41] | And? | 然后呢 |
[17:42] | Nothing. Not at her current address. | 在她的现住址一无所获 |
[17:43] | However, they used to rent an apartment | 不过 他们以前曾经在租过公寓 |
[17:45] | at 3956 South Lowe, the other side of Bridgeport. | 在南洛威街3956号 布里奇波特另一边 |
[17:49] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[17:55] | Sarge, do you mind if we tap the brakes on pressing Michelle? | 警长 你介意我们先暂停给米歇尔施压吗 |
[17:57] | I may have another way to get her to cooperate. | 我可能有别的办法让她合作 |
[18:01] | – Two hours. – Okay. | -给你们两个小时 -好的 |
[18:06] | Hi, I’m Dr. Gordon. | 你好 我是戈登医生 |
[18:07] | Uh, Detective Upton, Detective Halstead. | 我是厄普顿警探 这位是霍斯特德警探 |
[18:09] | – How you doing? – Here’s the subpoena. | -你好吗 -这是传票 |
[18:10] | – Thank you for taking the time. – I’m happy to help. | -多谢你抽空 -乐意帮忙 |
[18:12] | So you were the intake doctor | 你就是四年前 |
[18:13] | that helped Michelle Sullivan four years ago? | 负责收治米歇尔的医生吗 |
[18:15] | The police responded to a domestic. | 警方当时声称是家庭纠纷 |
[18:16] | That’s right, she was brought in on an ambulance. | 没错 她是被救护车送来的 |
[18:19] | I was able to find all the intake photos | 我找到了入院时的照片 |
[18:21] | and X-rays with my notes attached, | 以及附有记录的X光片 |
[18:23] | but I can remember it clearly without my notes. | 但就算没有记录 我也记得很清楚 |
[18:25] | Really? From four years ago? | 真的吗 这都四年了 |
[18:27] | Bad ones stay with you. | 有些可怕的病例忘不掉 |
[18:31] | Patient had swelling around the eye | 病人当时眼部周围肿胀 |
[18:33] | and six fractured ribs. | 以及六根肋骨断裂 |
[18:35] | She claimed it was from a bike accident. | 她声称是自行车事故 |
[18:37] | But it wasn’t from a bike accident. | 但其实不是自行车事故 |
[18:39] | No, and it wasn’t the first time. | 不是 而且这不是第一次了 |
[18:41] | She’d had her ribs broken before. | 她的肋骨以前就断过 |
[18:43] | These are injuries a boxer might sustain. | 这种程度的伤势 只可能出现在拳击手身上 |
[18:48] | I asked her straight up if her husband was hurting her. | 我当时直接问她 是不是被丈夫打了 |
[18:51] | I told her that she could be protected, | 我告诉她 她会得到保护 |
[18:53] | and then her husband showed up. | 然后她丈夫出现了 |
[18:55] | That was that. | 就是那样 |
[18:56] | You didn’t notify the police? | 你没有通知警方吗 |
[18:58] | Of course I did. | 当然通知了 |
[18:59] | But she refused to press charges, | 但她拒绝起诉 |
[19:01] | and I couldn’t prove that she didn’t fall off her bike. | 我也不能证明她的伤势不是自行车事故导致的 |
[19:04] | Is there anything else you remember? | 你还记得其他事吗 |
[19:06] | He seemed like such a normal guy. | 他看上去就是普通男人 |
[19:09] | He even brought her flowers. | 还给她带了花 |
[19:12] | Red roses. | 红玫瑰 |
[19:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:21] | This is the one incident we know about. | 这是我们知道的一次事件 |
[19:25] | But there have been a lot of others, haven’t there? | 但还有很多次 不是吗 |
[19:31] | Ones that you were too afraid to report. | 那些因害怕而难以启齿的 |
[19:35] | Ones that you were ashamed of. | 那些让你感到羞耻的 |
[19:41] | I know how hard it is to leave him. | 我知道离开他有多难 |
[19:44] | I really do. | 真的 |
[19:46] | You built a life with him. You love him. | 你们生活在一起 你爱他 |
[19:51] | But deep down, you know you gotta get out. | 但内心深处 你知道必须得离开 |
[19:54] | Shane’s not perfect, but he’s not what you think. | 谢恩并不完美 但他不是你们想的那样 |
[19:59] | He’s a violent criminal who beats women. | 他是个殴打妇女的暴力罪犯 |
[20:03] | What are we missing? | 我们漏掉什么了吗 |
[20:07] | Shane’s a good guy. He’s a great father. | 谢恩是个好人 是个好父亲 |
[20:09] | He’s just been under a lot of stress. | 只是压力太大了 |
[20:19] | And you know what happens when he’s stressed, don’t you? | 你清楚他压力大时会怎样 不是吗 |
[20:24] | Or in a bad mood. | 或者心情不好时 |
[20:28] | Thinking he saw you looking at another guy. | 想想他以为你在看别人时 |
[20:33] | Maybe you left the dishes in the sink. | 或是你把脏盘子放水池里时 |
[20:41] | This is your chance to get out, Michelle. | 这是你解脱的机会 米歇尔 |
[20:46] | To get out of going to prison. | 为避免牢狱之灾 |
[20:50] | To get out of a really bad marriage. | 也为摆脱一段糟糕的婚姻 |
[20:57] | Why were you at the check-cashing store? | 你去支票兑现店做什么 |
[21:05] | What were you doing there? Just tell us. | 你去那儿干什么 告诉我们 |
[21:06] | I am, I am. I’m… | 我是 我是 我是… |
[21:14] | I-I overheard Shane | 我 我无意听到谢恩 |
[21:17] | talking on the phone. | 在电话里说 |
[21:19] | He was saying something about a job at the Gordon Gardens strip. | 他说起了戈登花园大道的工作 |
[21:24] | I knew what that meant. | 我知道那意味着什么 |
[21:27] | So I went there to stop him. | 所以我去阻止他 |
[21:32] | I didn’t want him to go to prison again. | 我不想让他再次入狱 |
[21:34] | I-I just wanted us to be a normal family, | 我只想我们能有个正常的家 |
[21:38] | for Tina’s sake. | 看在蒂娜的份上 |
[21:44] | Did you actually see him in there? | 你在那看见他了吗 |
[21:46] | No. | 没有 |
[21:50] | I was looking for him, | 我在找他 |
[21:51] | but I didn’t know where he was exactly. | 但我不知道他具体在哪 |
[21:54] | I just knew he was somewhere on the strip. | 只知道他在那条街上 |
[22:00] | And then I heard the shooting. | 然后我听到了枪声 |
[22:13] | We need Michelle to wear a wire, | 我们得让米歇尔戴上窃听器 |
[22:14] | get a confession. | 得到认罪口供 |
[22:16] | Yeah, I think she might do it too. | 是的 我想她会配合 |
[22:17] | We’re breaking her down, and she knows what’s at stake. | 我们搞定她 她知道利害关系 |
[22:20] | I’m not so sure about that. | 我倒不太确定 |
[22:23] | I’ve been behind those closed doors when I was a kid, | 小时候我也有过同样的处境 |
[22:26] | and I know what it’s like. | 知道那是什么感觉 |
[22:28] | When you’ve been abused like her over so many years, | 当你像她一样被虐待多年 |
[22:29] | you give up hope. | 你会放弃希望 |
[22:31] | Right now, she’s just trying to stay alive, | 现在 她只是想活命 |
[22:33] | and the police are a threat to her survival. | 警察对她的生存而言是个威胁 |
[22:35] | All right, so how do we get her to cooperate? | 好吧 那我们如何让她合作 |
[22:37] | Give her hope. | 给她希望 |
[22:39] | A concrete, tangible escape plan. | 一个具体 切实可行的避难方案 |
[22:41] | She needs to see what her new life will look like, | 她得看到新生活的面貌 |
[22:43] | proof that it’s possible | 用以证明她和女儿 |
[22:45] | that she and her daughter will be safe, | 能够全身而退 |
[22:46] | and that he can’t come after them. | 而她丈夫无法伤害他们 |
[22:48] | I’ve got my contact at Social Services | 我在社会服务中心找到了 |
[22:50] | who might be able to help. | 也许能帮忙的人 |
[22:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:59] | So the city keeps some of these apartments | 市政府为防止特殊情况 |
[23:01] | for special circumstances. | 保留了一些这样的公寓 |
[23:04] | Is this like a safe house? | 这算是个安全屋吗 |
[23:06] | No, not technically, but you’d be safe here. | 不 严格来说不算 但你们在这里很安全 |
[23:09] | There’s a 24-hour doorman downstairs. | 楼下有24小时值班门卫 |
[23:11] | Nobody’s coming up here. | 没人能找到这来 |
[23:15] | So what would I need to do? | 那么需要我做什么呢 |
[23:19] | You would need to help us. You have to wear a wire. | 你需要帮我们 带上窃听器 |
[23:21] | Get an admission of your husband’s guilt. | 拿到到你丈夫认罪的证词 |
[23:23] | Then you can move in here, transition into your new life. | 然后搬进来 开始你的新生活 |
[23:27] | Well, what about my daughter? She’ll want to see her father. | 那我女儿呢 她会想见父亲 |
[23:30] | She can see her father on visiting days | 她能在斯泰特维尔监狱的 |
[23:32] | at Stateville Prison. | 探视日里见到父亲 |
[23:35] | Shane’s going down no matter what, Michelle. | 谢恩无论如何都会入狱 米歇尔 |
[23:40] | The question is, are you going down with him? | 问题是 你要和他一起进去吗 |
[23:47] | This is your chance to save yourself and your daughter. | 这是你拯救自己和女儿的机会 |
[23:55] | Hang on a second, honey. I gotta take this call. | 等一下 宝贝 我接个电话 |
[23:59] | Yeah? What you got? | 喂 你拿到什么了 |
[24:03] | After what happened? | 之后出了什么事 |
[24:06] | I trust the truck driver. | 我相信卡车司机 |
[24:08] | Who’s the truck driver? | 卡车司机是谁 |
[24:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:11] | Only if he says the store is fat. | 除非他说店里有钱 |
[24:14] | Look, I’ll call you back. | 听着 我会再联系你 |
[24:17] | Who were you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话 |
[24:18] | None of your business. | 不关你事 |
[24:20] | It is my business. | 怎么不关 |
[24:22] | You said you weren’t gonna go back to that life. | 你说你不会重蹈覆辙的 |
[24:24] | Who says I’m going back? | 谁说我要重蹈覆辙了 |
[24:25] | Where are we getting all this money from lately? | 那我们最近这些钱哪儿来的 |
[24:27] | I told you. I’m working construction. | 我说过了 我在忙着搞建筑 |
[24:29] | Shane, come on. Just tell me the truth. | 得了吧 谢恩 你就直说吧 |
[24:32] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:33] | I followed you. | 我跟踪过你 |
[24:34] | You followed me? Where? | 你跟踪过我 在哪儿 |
[24:37] | To the check-cashing store. | 在支票兑现店 |
[24:41] | You were at the strip? | 你在那条街上 |
[24:43] | What the hell? What did you see? | 不会吧 你看见什么了 |
[24:45] | We lost visual. | 我们什么都看不见了 |
[24:46] | Somebody got killed. | 有人死了 |
[24:48] | I don’t know nothing about that. | 我对这一无所知 |
[24:51] | You know, I do all of this for you, | 我所做的这一切都是为了你 |
[24:54] | so you can be happy, and you follow me? | 为了让你幸福 而你居然跟踪我 |
[24:57] | You ungrateful bitch! | 你个忘恩负义的贱人 |
[24:58] | Daddy, stop! Please! | 爸 别啊 求你了 |
[24:59] | Get out of here! Go to your room! | 滚开 回你房间 |
[25:01] | This thing’s going off. | 事态开始变得严重 |
[25:02] | We can’t go in there. Not yet. | 我们现在还不能过去 |
[25:04] | We’re supposed to just sit here and wait? | 难道我们就在这里干等吗 |
[25:05] | Yeah, we don’t know what this is. | 对 我们还不知道发生了什么 |
[25:07] | I know what this is. | 我知道 |
[25:11] | Hold on, hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[25:14] | Damn it! | 我操 |
[25:15] | There she is. | 她在那儿 |
[25:19] | I’m so sorry, baby. I’m sorry. | 对不起 宝贝 我很抱歉 |
[25:22] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[25:24] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[25:26] | Come on, baby. Let’s go inside. | 别这样 宝贝 我们回去吧 |
[25:30] | Jay, I know this is hard. | 杰 我知道这很难 |
[25:33] | But we have to let it play out, | 但我们得顺其自然 |
[25:35] | which means we have to keep Michelle under. | 这就意味着我们不能暴露米歇尔 |
[25:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:38] | It sounded like he was hurting her. | 听起来他在伤害她 |
[25:40] | I know. I get it. | 我知道 我懂 |
[25:42] | But they were just yelling, arguing. | 但他们刚刚在大叫 吵架 |
[25:45] | Which is really hard to listen to, | 虽然听起来让人难受 |
[25:46] | and even harder to know when to intervene. | 而且不知道什么时候可以介入 |
[25:51] | But we’re cops, | 但我们是警察 |
[25:52] | so we also have to think about the family | 所以我们也得考虑 |
[25:54] | of the guy who got murdered. | 死者的家庭 |
[25:57] | And that is the person responsible for it. | 而那就是要为此承担责任的人 |
[26:15] | The wire didn’t get us a confession, | 窃听器没得到坦白 |
[26:17] | but it did introduce us to a possible | 但告诉了我们这个团伙 |
[26:19] | fourth member of the team. | 可能一共有四人 |
[26:20] | – Okay. – Truck driver. | -好的 -卡车司机 |
[26:22] | Someone who knows when the stores are fat. | 有人知道库存什么时候充足 |
[26:23] | That’s right, and the one thing | 没错 还有一件事 |
[26:24] | that all these cash stores that got robbed | 所有被抢劫的现金店的共同点是 |
[26:26] | have in common are deliveries from Conserva Armored Security. | 都是从孔塞尔瓦安保公司运来的 |
[26:28] | We called Conserva. | 我们联系了孔塞尔瓦 |
[26:29] | They sent us over a list of all the drivers | 他们把司机名单发了过来 |
[26:31] | that did cash deliveries on the days of the robberies. | 这个名单是在抢劫那几天负责运钞的 |
[26:34] | There’s only one driver | 只有一个司机 |
[26:35] | who delivered to all of the stores right before they were hit. | 给所有店运过钞 且都在被打劫前 |
[26:38] | This guy, John Franklin. He’s age 35. | 这人叫约翰·富兰克林 35岁 |
[26:40] | He’s got zero priors. | 没有前科 |
[26:41] | Lives at 324 Maple Avenue in Canaryville. | 住在卡纳维勒街区枫树街324号 |
[26:45] | Take him. | 带他回来 |
[26:49] | John, we got evidence you’ve been passing | 约翰 我们有证据表明 |
[26:50] | inside information about your cash drops to a robbery group. | 你曾泄露过内部的运钞信息给抢劫团伙 |
[26:54] | I mean, you know that’s why you’re here, right? | 所以你现在坐在这里 知道吧 |
[26:57] | It wasn’t supposed to happen the way that it did. | 事情不该变成这样 |
[27:01] | Everybody who sits in that chair | 每个坐在那张椅子的人 |
[27:02] | says the exact same thing. | 都说过一模一样的话 |
[27:04] | Let’s start with the names of everybody in the robbery. | 先从参与抢劫案的名字开始 |
[27:07] | I don’t know their names. | 我不知道他们叫什么 |
[27:08] | Well, that’s not a very good start, John. | 约翰 这可不是个好开头 |
[27:11] | Okay, how about this? Look at this. | 那这个怎么样 看看 |
[27:13] | You recognize any of these guys? | 里面有你认识的人吗 |
[27:14] | I didn’t even meet them. | 我甚至都没见过他们 |
[27:15] | John. | 约翰 |
[27:17] | Who are you working with? | 你跟谁同伙 |
[27:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:20] | Everything was done by the phone. | 所有事情都是在电话上完成的 |
[27:23] | About a month ago, I got a package in the mail. | 大概一个月前 我收到了一个快递 |
[27:26] | Inside the package was a cell phone and a note, | 里面是一个手机和一张纸 |
[27:28] | and the note said that they knew | 纸条上说他们知道 |
[27:30] | that I delivered money for check-cashing stores. | 我在给支票兑现店运钱 |
[27:32] | They said all I gotta do is just call the number | 他们说我只需要在送大笔现钞时 |
[27:34] | before I make a big drop, | 打个电话 |
[27:36] | and they’d kick me back 2 grand. | 然后他们就会给我两千美元 |
[27:38] | All right, how many times? | 好的 几次 |
[27:42] | Three. | 三次 |
[27:44] | John… | 约翰… |
[27:47] | I don’t understand. I mean, you got no priors. | 我不明白 你没有前科 |
[27:51] | You seem like a good citizen. | 你看上去是个守法公民 |
[27:52] | So why would you risk all of that for a measly 6 grand? | 为什么会为了区区六千美金去冒这个险 |
[27:57] | My mom’s sick. | 我妈病了 |
[28:00] | Cancer. | 癌症 |
[28:01] | And the medicine’s crazy expensive, | 医药费贵得惊人 |
[28:03] | and insurance companies, | 保险公司 |
[28:04] | they’re not paying for everything that she needs. | 不会支付所有她需要的费用 |
[28:07] | They even took up a special collection for her at church, | 他们甚至在教堂专门为她募捐了一笔钱 |
[28:10] | and it didn’t even make a dent. | 但这笔钱根本不够用 |
[28:13] | Hold on a second. What church do you go to? | 等一下 你去的哪个教堂 |
[28:17] | St. Mark’s. | 圣马克 |
[28:21] | That son of a bitch Brady | 那个狗娘养的布雷迪 |
[28:23] | goes to the same church as Franklin. | 和富兰克林去的同一个教堂 |
[28:26] | Knew the kid was struggling to pay his mom’s medical bills, | 他知道这孩子承担不起他妈妈的医药费 |
[28:29] | so he tempts him with a way to make some extra cash. | 所以他就诱惑他赚外快 |
[28:31] | The good news is, Franklin confessed | 好消息是 富兰克林承认 |
[28:32] | to being the inside man handing off info on cash drops. | 他是那个传递信息的兑现点内应 |
[28:35] | The bad news is, guy’s a cutout. | 坏消息是 这家伙是个外人 |
[28:37] | I mean, he can’t connect us to the crew. | 他不能带我们找到劫匪 |
[28:40] | Well, that’s Brady’s MO. Outsiders are kept outside. | 这就是布雷迪的作案手法 外人不涉及内情 |
[28:44] | Hold on a sec. | 等一下 |
[28:46] | They don’t know that we arrested Franklin, | 布雷迪和他的同伙 他们不知道 |
[28:48] | Brady and the crew. | 我们抓了富兰克林 |
[28:49] | They think he’s still in play. | 他们以为他还在替他们做事 |
[28:51] | Boss, Franklin already sent that text saying | 老大 富兰克林已经发短信说 |
[28:53] | he was driving a fat truck tomorrow. | 他明天要开车送票大的 |
[28:54] | Yeah, Sarge, this heist can still go down. | 是的 警长 这次抢劫还是有可能进行 |
[28:56] | Yeah, so let’s keep this heist in motion. | 是的 那我们让这次抢劫继续进行 |
[28:59] | Pull Franklin out of lockup. Get him back into play. | 放富兰克林出去 让他继续参与 |
[29:02] | Jay, you and Hailey monitor Shane. | 杰 你和海莉监控谢恩 |
[29:04] | Let’s lay a trap, catch this crew in the act. | 我们设个局 抓这伙人一个现行 |
[29:14] | Worm is on the hook. | 诱饵已放好 |
[29:18] | We’re in pocket. You just say the word, boss. | 我们看到目标了 你说话就行 老大 |
[29:22] | I’m in position. | 我已经就位 |
[29:45] | Brady just arrived. | 布雷迪刚到 |
[29:46] | He’s alone. | 他一个人 |
[29:47] | We got eyes, Sarge. | 我们看到了 警长 |
[29:52] | Who just called you? | 刚才谁打电话给你 |
[29:54] | I’m going out to meet a friend. | 我要去见一个朋友 |
[29:55] | – Which friend? – None of your business. | -哪个朋友 -不关你的事 |
[29:57] | I’ve gotta go. Have you seen my keys? | 我要走了 你看到我的钥匙了吗 |
[29:59] | We got eyes on Shane. | 我们看到谢恩了 |
[30:00] | He hasn’t left yet. | 他还没有走 |
[30:05] | Driver just completed his drop. | 司机刚刚卸完货 |
[30:07] | He’s leaving now. | 他走了 |
[30:10] | Sarge, what’s he doing? | 警长 他在干什么 |
[30:12] | He’s casing the place. | 他在踩点 |
[30:20] | What are you doing? Get out of my way. | 你在干什么 别拦我 |
[30:22] | I just–I don’t want you to get in trouble. | 我只是 我不想让你惹上麻烦 |
[30:24] | We can do this a different way. | 我们可以换一种方式 |
[30:25] | She’s changing her mind. | 她改变主意了 |
[30:26] | She doesn’t want him to do the robbery. | 她不想让他去抢劫 |
[30:28] | Where are my keys? | 我的钥匙在哪里 |
[30:29] | Please, don’t go. | 求你了 不要走 |
[30:32] | Did you take my keys? | 你拿了我的钥匙吗 |
[30:33] | Sarge, we have a situation. | 警长 我们这里有情况 |
[30:34] | Looks like Michelle flipped. She took Shane’s keys. | 米歇尔好像改主意了 她拿走了谢恩的钥匙 |
[30:37] | I got Brady over here right now waiting for him. | 布雷迪现在在等他过来 |
[30:40] | Yeah, well, he hasn’t left the house yet. | 是的 他还没有出门 |
[30:42] | She won’t let him go. | 她不让他走 |
[30:43] | My keys were on the table. | 我的钥匙之前在桌上 |
[30:44] | Did you take my keys? | 你拿了我的钥匙吗 |
[30:46] | Shane, please, just listen– | 谢恩 求你了 听… |
[30:47] | – Where are my keys, Michelle? – I don’t know! | -我的钥匙在哪里 米歇尔 -我不知道 |
[30:48] | I want my keys! | 给我钥匙 |
[30:49] | That’s not just arguing. | 这不只是单纯的吵架 |
[30:50] | Jay, we don’t know what this is yet. | 杰 我们还不知道是什么情况 |
[30:52] | Let it play. | 再看看 |
[30:53] | Shane, stop it! | 谢恩 住手 |
[30:55] | – I’m going in. – Stop! | -我要进去了 -住手 |
[30:57] | Stop! | 住手 |
[30:58] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[31:10] | What are you doing here? | 你们来这里干什么 |
[31:11] | We got a call of a domestic disturbance. | 我们接到报警说有家庭骚乱 |
[31:13] | What? From who? Nobody here called. | 什么 谁报警了 这里没有人报警 |
[31:15] | What the hell is going on? | 到底是什么事 |
[31:16] | Chicago PD. Stay where you are. | 芝加哥警署 待在原地别动 |
[31:19] | You’re a cop? This guy’s a cop? | 你是警察吗 这家伙是警察 |
[31:21] | Just keep your hands where I can see them. | 把手放在我能看见的地方 |
[31:22] | There were sounds of violence coming from the house. | 屋子里传出了暴力的声音 |
[31:24] | I got frustrated and I broke a vase. | 我很生气 打碎了花瓶 |
[31:26] | Is that against the law? I never touched her. | 这也违法吗 我没碰她 |
[31:28] | Is that true? | 是这样吗 |
[31:30] | We were having a argument. | 我们在吵架 |
[31:32] | Did he physically hurt you? | 他伤害你了吗 |
[31:38] | – He grabbed my hand. – Get up against the wall. | -他抓了我的手 -靠在墙上 |
[31:40] | – You were holding my keys! – Stand against the wall. | -你拿了我的钥匙 -靠墙站好 |
[31:42] | Put your hands behind your back. | 手放在背后 |
[31:43] | Don’t move. You’re under arrest. | 不许动 你被捕了 |
[31:46] | For what? For arguing with my wife? | 因为什么 和我老婆吵架吗 |
[31:48] | No, for domestic assault. | 不 因为实施家暴 |
[31:49] | Michelle, tell him. Tell him it’s not true. | 米歇尔 告诉他 告诉他不是这样 |
[31:52] | Tell him! | 告诉他 |
[32:07] | We just arrested Shane. | 我们刚刚抓捕了谢恩 |
[32:09] | He’s not coming. | 他不会去了 |
[32:11] | Stand down. The deal’s blown. | 撤退 交易取消 |
[32:25] | Sarge. | 警长 |
[32:29] | I know we would’ve had him on the murder, | 我知道我们本可以因谋杀抓捕他 |
[32:30] | but I couldn’t just sit there. | 但我不能眼睁睁看着 |
[32:34] | So what did happen? | 所以发生了什么 |
[32:37] | You talk about being in the moment all the time. | 你总说要注重当下 |
[32:40] | I was in the moment, | 我当时就是这样 |
[32:42] | and the noises that I’m hearing coming out of that house, | 我听见了从屋子里传出来的声响 |
[32:45] | I know she’s in danger, so I acted. | 我知道她很危险 所以我行动了 |
[32:48] | This an apology? | 你是在道歉吗 |
[32:51] | No. I would do it again. | 不 再来一次我还是会这么干 |
[32:56] | Look, Jay, I mean, I know how you’re wired. | 听着 杰 我了解你这个人 |
[32:59] | Through the heart. | 你的本心 |
[33:01] | Someone’s in trouble, you just go. | 有人遇险 你就上前 |
[33:03] | That’s part of what makes you you. | 这也成就了现在的你 |
[33:06] | I made peace with it. | 我已经接受了 |
[33:08] | I don’t think you could be any other way. | 我不觉得你能够改变 |
[33:13] | So where’s Shane Sullivan now? | 谢恩·苏利文现在在哪里 |
[33:15] | He’s in lockup. | 在拘留所 |
[33:17] | All right, good. | 好的 |
[33:18] | We still got one last play left. | 我们还有一出好戏呢 |
[33:20] | – Let me take a run at him. – No, I got this. | -我去审问他 -不 我来 |
[33:23] | You people come into my house | 你们闯进我的房子 |
[33:24] | and accuse me of hurting my wife? | 还指控我伤害我老婆 |
[33:26] | I never touched my wife. | 我从来没碰过我老婆 |
[33:28] | That’s not why you’re here. | 我们抓你不是为这个 |
[33:30] | You’re here… | 你在这里 |
[33:32] | ’cause you’ve been hitting check-cashing stores | 你一直在和迈克·布雷迪还有艾瑞克·沃尔什 |
[33:34] | with Mike Brady and Eric Walsh. | 抢劫支票兑现店 |
[33:38] | And on the last job, you killed this man. | 最后一单 你杀了这个人 |
[33:42] | That’s why you’re here. | 这才是你在这里的原因 |
[33:43] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我听不懂你在说什么 |
[33:45] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[33:49] | ‘Cause right now, your two partners | 因为与此同时 你的两个搭档 |
[33:50] | are down the hall, and they’re each | 就在这里 而他们每个人 |
[33:51] | getting a chance to tell their story. | 都有机会说出他们的版本 |
[33:54] | We don’t think it was you that pulled the trigger | 我们不认为是你开枪 |
[33:55] | and killed him. | 杀了他 |
[33:56] | We think it was Brady. | 我们认为是布雷迪 |
[33:58] | But we need you to testify to that. | 但我们需要你作证 |
[34:00] | Only one of you will get this chance. | 你们中只有一个人有机会 |
[34:02] | Look, Shane, you tell us what happened, | 听着 谢恩 你告诉我们事情经过 |
[34:04] | I might be able to work out a deal with the ASA. | 我或许能和助理检察官达成协议 |
[34:09] | Sounds like maybe I need a lawyer. | 也许我需要个律师 |
[34:10] | Yeah, maybe. | 是啊 也许 |
[34:12] | Problem is, you bring in a lawyer, | 问题是 你找了律师 |
[34:14] | that deal goes away. | 可就没有协议了 |
[34:16] | I gotta tell you, you add felony murder | 我告诉你 你要是把重罪谋杀 |
[34:17] | to your résumé… | 加到你的案底里 |
[34:21] | That’s game over. | 你就完蛋了 |
[34:24] | You know that. You’re going away for life. | 你知道的 你会被关一辈子 |
[34:30] | What’s it gonna be? | 你怎么选 |
[34:34] | I think you’re fishing. | 我觉得你们在唬我 |
[34:36] | And if you’re not, then bring it on, | 如果你不是的话 放马来吧 |
[34:39] | because I sure ain’t gonna help the cops, | 因为我绝对不会帮警察 |
[34:41] | especially after you used my wife | 尤其是在你利用我妻子 |
[34:43] | and turned her against me. | 让她和我反目以后 |
[34:44] | That’s the lowest thing you can do. | 这太卑鄙了 |
[34:45] | You know what? We did try to use your wife. | 你知道吗 我们确实尝试过利用你妻子 |
[34:47] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[34:49] | We tried. | 我们试过 |
[34:51] | But she wouldn’t cooperate. | 但她不肯配合 |
[34:53] | She didn’t say anything about you. | 她一个字都没说 |
[34:55] | She protected you the whole way. | 一直在保护你 |
[34:56] | – Did she? – Yeah, she did. | -是吗 -是的 |
[34:57] | Probably because she’s terrified | 可能是因为她害怕 |
[34:59] | of what you might do to her. | 你会对她做的事 |
[35:02] | You remember this night? | 你记得这个晚上吗 |
[35:03] | The night you put her in the hospital? | 你把她送进医院的那晚 |
[35:06] | Mother of your daughter. | 你女儿的母亲 |
[35:08] | You remember it? | 还记得吗 |
[35:13] | Let me ask you something, Shane. | 谢恩 问你个问题 |
[35:15] | Do you feel more powerful when you beat up a woman? | 当你殴打女性时 觉得自己更厉害了吗 |
[35:20] | Does it make you feel like more of a man? | 让你觉得自己更像个男人吗 |
[35:24] | As I recall, she fell off her bicycle. | 我记得那次是她从自行车上摔下来的 |
[35:30] | Now, can I have my lawyer, please? | 现在可以请我的律师来了吗 |
[35:43] | We had no choice, Hailey. We had to go in. | 海莉 我们当时别无选择 必须得进去 |
[35:48] | ‘Cause who knows what that guy might’ve done? | 谁知道那家伙会做什么 |
[35:51] | Yeah. No, you’re right. | 没错 你做得对 |
[35:54] | We didn’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[36:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:08] | And we got nothing else on Brady and Walsh? | 我们在布雷迪和沃尔什那什么都没发现 |
[36:11] | Nothing. Crickets. | 没有 毫无头绪 |
[36:12] | Yeah, they’ll lay low for a while, but… | 他们会消停一段时间 但是 |
[36:15] | they are who they are, and they’ll hit again. | 本性难移 他们会卷土重来的 |
[36:18] | And when they do, we’ll nail their asses. | 但只要他们行动 我们就抓住他们 |
[36:21] | So I just talked to Michelle. | 我刚和米歇尔谈过 |
[36:23] | She’s shaken up, obviously, but she’s willing | 很明显她吓坏了 但她愿意 |
[36:25] | to press charges against her husband, | 起诉她丈夫 |
[36:26] | so at least we’ll catch him on the domestic. | 至少我们能以家暴为由逮捕他 |
[36:28] | Well, that’s good news. | 这是个好消息 |
[36:29] | I’ll talk to ASA Boyd, get it fast-tracked. | 我会跟博伊德助理检察官讲 尽快立案 |
[36:32] | Let’s slap him with every charge we can. | 对所有指控都进行严判 |
[36:36] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[36:37] | I still can’t get ahold of her. | 我还是联系不上她 |
[36:39] | Not surprised. | 意料之中 |
[36:41] | I’ll keep trying. | 我会继续联系她 |
[36:42] | Par for the course with abuse victims. | 受虐待的受害者经常会这样 |
[36:44] | Nothing’s harder than putting your own family in jail. | 把家人送进监狱是最难的 |
[36:46] | But we need these domestic charges to stick. | 但我们得让家庭暴力的指控成立 |
[36:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:49] | Hey, do you mind sticking around for a minute? | 你介意在这等一下吗 |
[36:51] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[36:54] | Hey, Trudy, do you know what cell Shane Sullivan’s in? | 特鲁迪 你知道谢恩·苏利文在哪间牢房吗 |
[36:57] | Uh, Shane Sullivan… | 谢恩·苏利文在 |
[37:01] | is not in a cell. | 他不在牢房里 |
[37:03] | He was transported to domestic court | 他被送至家庭暴力法庭 |
[37:05] | and then released. | 已经被释放了 |
[37:07] | Released? | 被释放了 |
[37:08] | Yeah. No complainant showed up. | 对 无人有异议 |
[37:11] | – When was this? – Two hours ago. | -什么时候的事 -两小时前 |
[37:15] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[37:22] | Jay. | 杰 |
[37:49] | Michelle? | 米歇尔 |
[37:53] | Michelle. Michelle, are you okay? | 米歇尔 米歇尔 你还好吗 |
[37:55] | Are you okay? | 还好吗 |
[37:59] | Is he still in the house? | 他还在这里吗 |
[38:02] | Okay, and your daughter? | 好的 那你女儿呢 |
[38:03] | – She’s at her cousin’s. – Okay. | -她在她表亲家 -好的 |
[38:06] | Please come with me right now. | 现在就跟我走 |
[38:07] | Please just get up and come with me. | 起来跟我走吧 |
[38:09] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来 我们走 |
[38:10] | It’s gonna be okay. Let’s go. | 没事的 走吧 |
[38:12] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[38:17] | What are you doing in my house? | 你在我家里做什么 |
[38:18] | Get away from my wife. | 离我妻子远点 |
[38:20] | You take another step closer, I’m gonna knock your ass out. | 你再往前走一步 我就要动手了 |
[38:24] | She’s not going anywhere. | 她哪都不会去 |
[39:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:08] | I ordered you a double. | 我给你点了双份的 |
[39:10] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[39:13] | So? | 现在怎样了 |
[39:16] | So Michelle is on a plane with her daughter. | 现在米歇尔和她女儿已经在飞机上了 |
[39:19] | And her brother’s gonna pick them up in Phoenix. | 她哥哥会在凤凰城接她们 |
[39:22] | That’s great. That’s great news. | 太好了 真的太好了 |
[39:24] | It is, if she stays away from Shane. | 确实是 如果她能离开谢恩 |
[39:29] | All you can do is buy her the ticket. | 你能做的就是帮她买张机票 |
[39:30] | The rest is up to her. | 剩下的就看她自己了 |
[39:34] | I don’t know how you went through this growing up. | 我不知道你是怎么在这种环境下长大的 |
[39:41] | Every situation’s a little different. | 不幸的家庭各有各的不幸 |
[39:44] | My dad would come home drunk after being out all night. | 我爸会彻夜不归 然后再醉醺醺地回来 |
[39:48] | My mom would say something to him. | 我妈妈会说他 |
[39:49] | He would snap. | 然后他就发火 |
[39:55] | I was little, so I just put a pillow | 我很小 所以我只是用枕头 |
[39:56] | over my head to try to make it all go away. | 捂住脑袋 试着不去理会这些 |
[39:59] | But you know, she would come downstairs the next day | 但是第二天一早你就能看到她带着妆下楼 |
[40:00] | with a bunch makeup on, trying to cover it up. | 以为化了妆就看不出来了 |
[40:02] | You could still see the bruises. | 你还是能看到淤青 |
[40:05] | Every time, we would tell ourselves it was the last time. | 每次我们都告诉自己这会是最后一次 |
[40:09] | But, of course, it would happen again, | 但是当然了 还会再次发生 |
[40:10] | and they were just in this terrible dance. | 然后这一切又重新上演 |
[40:16] | But you know, I would close my eyes, | 但我会闭上眼睛 |
[40:19] | and I would wish that somebody would come in | 希望有人能进来 |
[40:22] | and just put him in his place. | 给他应有的惩罚 |
[40:27] | Do what you did. | 做你做的事 |
[40:30] | You did a good thing, Jay. | 你做了件好事 杰 |
[40:36] | So what happened to your mom? Where’d she go? | 那你妈妈呢 她后来去哪了 |
[40:39] | Nowhere. She’s still with my dad. | 她哪都没去 还和我爸生活在一起 |