Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第7季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第7季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] That’s definitely our baby. 这绝对是我们的孩子
[00:06] We’re not meant to be together. 我们注定不能在一起
[00:08] But we’re meant to be a family. 但我们注定是一家人
[00:10] Darius, it’s time to start working for the police. 达瑞斯 该你给警方跑跑腿了
[00:13] I get it. I’m a snitch. 我明白 我是奸细
[00:14] I got something good, girl. Your new CI, Darius– 姑娘 我有好消息 你们的新线人达瑞斯
[00:18] 10-1, 10-1. Shots fired at the police. 紧急支援 紧急支援 有人向警员开火
[00:21] We’re still going to use him 我们还要用他吗
[00:22] even though he might have just offed a CI? 就在他可能刚干掉我们的线人后
[00:24] We got to keep him in play. He’s valuable. 我想让他继续当线人 他很有用
[00:26] He was my guy. 他是我的人
[00:27] I put him out there. 我让他出去冒险
[00:29] I’m sure his death is the cost of the game, 他的死只不过是这场博弈的必要代价
[00:31] but you’re the one who has to carry. 但是你是需要承担后果的那个人
[00:33] How do I do that? 我要怎么做
[00:38] Pregnant and undercover. 卧底孕妇
[00:40] It’s a good name for a reality show. 真人秀取这名字肯定能火
[00:43] Yeah, I’m not gonna lie to you, man, 说实话 兄弟
[00:44] this whole thing makes me nervous, but she loves the job. 这件事让我很担心 但她喜欢自己的工作
[00:48] She wants to get as much time out here as she can 她想要尽可能多的出外勤
[00:50] before she’s got to go on light duty, 之后就只能做些轻松的工作了
[00:52] so here we are. 所以就成这样了
[00:53] – It’s badass, no doubt. – Thanks, man. -太牛逼了 毫无疑问 -谢了 兄弟
[00:55] Yeah, can you imagine the stories we’ll tell this kid? 你能想象以后我们能给孩子讲怎样的故事吗
[00:59] – Ross, fill us in. – All right. -罗斯 跟我们简述下情况 -好的
[01:02] Our target is the DTO we’ve been jamming on. 我们的目标是一直调查的毒品交易组织
[01:04] Finally getting a chance to buy up. 终于有机会能接上头交易了
[01:06] I’m fronting as an in-between for a big player. 我的角色是一位重要玩家的中间人
[01:08] I mean, today is step one, a test ride, quarter brick of H. 今天是第一步 用四分之一包海洛因做测试
[01:11] I take it to my boss, make sure he likes the product, 我把东西带给老大 让他满意
[01:13] we do a major sale next week. 下周再进行大笔交易
[01:15] At least that’s what my guy thinks. 至少我的人是这么认为的
[01:16] Instead, we take down my guy today, flip him. 我们今天还得拿下一个我的人 策反他
[01:19] Great, we’ll have eyes on you inside and out. 很好 那样里外都有人帮我们照应你
[01:21] I’ll be up top, Kev and Kim will be right there with you. 我在上面守着 凯文和金会跟你一起
[01:24] Adam and Jay will take your guy down 只要你的人一上街
[01:25] as soon as he hits the street. 亚当和杰会拿下他
[01:26] – Dibs. – All you, dawg. -我来拿下 -都是你的 道格
[01:30] All right. Okay, it’s show time. 好了 表演时间到
[01:33] So what’s the takedown signal? 所以拿下他的信号是什么
[01:35] Raspberry. 树莓
[01:36] – Cute. – Let’s roll. -可爱 -我们出发吧
[01:37] I like that. 我喜欢
[01:40] – Thank you. – Next? -谢谢 -下一位
[01:46] Here we go. 来了
[02:08] – Hi, you. – How are you doing? -你好 -你怎么样
[02:10] – Good to see you. – Good to see you. -很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
[02:16] So, um… 那么…
[02:18] What? 什么
[02:19] What do you think about having dinner next week? 我们下周一起吃个晚餐如何
[02:21] Well, I’m a big eater. Fair warning. 提前警告下 我很能吃
[02:29] Raspberry. 树莓
[02:30] Let’s go. 行动吧
[02:32] South side. Leather jacket, jeans. 车站南侧 身穿皮夹克 牛仔裤
[02:37] No, do not approach. 不 别上前
[02:39] What’s the story here, Hailey? 怎么了 海莉
[02:41] He’s coming right at me. What’s the play? 他向我走来了 怎么做
[02:44] I repeat, do not engage. 重复一遍 不要行动
[03:00] Yo, what the hell was that? 刚那是怎么回事
[03:02] It took me weeks to get in there, we had a plan. 我花了好几周才打入内部 我们计划好了的
[03:05] Yeah, we didn’t plan for one thing. 除了一件事
[03:06] Your dope dealer? He’s a cop. 你的毒品贩子 他是警察
[03:11] – Damn. – Yeah. -不是吧 -是的
[03:17] What happened? 怎么了
[03:20] My dealer. 我的毒品贩子
[03:24] One of us. 是我们自己人
[03:26] Kelly Tyler. PO. 凯利·泰勒 警察
[03:27] Assigned to Area South Mission Team, TAC. 分配至南区任务小组 战术小队
[03:29] 11-year veteran. Nothing but standard beefs. 任职11年 没什么特殊之处
[03:32] – And we’re sure it’s him? – Yeah. -我们确认是他吗 -确认
[03:34] We went to the Academy together. 我们一起上的警校
[03:35] He might’ve asked me out on a date. 他貌似还约我出去过一次
[03:38] I might’ve said no. 我貌似还拒绝了他
[03:40] Well, maybe he was just doing what we’re doing. 或许他跟我们一样在工作
[03:43] Got our wires crossed. 卧底行动撞车了
[03:44] Could’ve been detailed to DA, Customs– 可能已经转交给了检察官 海关…
[03:46] We deconflicted before we got here. 来之前我们已经澄清过冲突了
[03:48] And now we were going through the list of all the agencies, 然后现在我们还得筛查所有相关部门
[03:50] checked A and A records. 检查所有的记录
[03:52] There’s nothing that suggests he’s here in any official capacity. 没有任何证据表明 他有职务在身
[03:56] You’re saying he’s dirty? 你是说他是黑警吗
[03:59] We’re saying what we know to be true. 我们只是说了解到的事实
[04:01] We have no reason to believe Kelly Tyler 我们没理由相信凯利·泰勒
[04:03] was here working today. 今天是来工作的
[04:04] He was selling heroin. 他就是在卖海洛因
[04:14] Okay. 好的
[04:17] Tell me something I don’t know. 跟我说些我还不了解的情况
[04:19] Well, we scrubbed Tyler’s personal financials. 我们筛查了一遍泰勒的个人财务状况
[04:23] Dude lives well. 大哥生活挺滋润
[04:24] “Well.” He lives in Portage Park. “滋润” 他住在波提吉公园
[04:27] – With the rest of the cops. – Sure. -同其他警察一起 -没错
[04:28] And then a couple of years ago, he bought this in cash. 然而几年过后 他用现金买下了这个
[04:32] Door County. Lakefront property. 多尔县一处湖边的地产
[04:34] He also rents a storage unit. 他还租用了一个储存室
[04:35] Which is the corporate address of a cash-only LLC 是一家只用现金交易的有限责任公司的商用地址
[04:38] that does absolutely nothing. 而公司什么业务也不做
[04:39] And it’s run by a shell corporation, which somehow 由一家空壳公司经营 不知为何
[04:41] was founded by his mother. Three years after she died. 公司以他母亲名义创建 在她死去三年之后
[04:45] All right, the way we left things at the bus depot, 在公交车站我们的处理方式
[04:47] Tyler thought we had a successful exchange, right? 泰勒觉得交易成功了 对吧
[04:49] Got a good thing going. 也算是一件好事
[04:51] Well, I texted him, you know, just to keep the vibe alive. 我给他发了消息 算是保持联络
[04:54] Told him my boss enjoyed the product, 告诉他我的老大挺满意的
[04:55] we’re ready to do this. 我们准备进行大笔交易了
[04:57] Dude left me on read. Just ghosted me. 这位兄弟已读了我的消息 然后就没下文了
[05:01] He’s spooked. He’s a pro. 他很谨慎 是个老手
[05:03] – ‘Cause he’s a cop. – Yeah, a veteran cop. -因为他是警察啊 -对的 老警察了
[05:06] So he’s gonna think like us and move like us. 他肯定思维方式和行事风格都和我们类似
[05:09] We exercise extreme precaution. 我们行事要极为谨慎
[05:13] But I want a sneak and peek on that storage unit. 但我想要知道那个储藏室里有些什么
[05:15] Off the books. Invisible. 不记录在案 私底下
[05:18] So no fingerprints, real or digital. 所以不能留下任何指纹 电子记录也不行
[05:42] All clear. 一切正常
[05:44] We’re set up at the south. 我们在南侧接应
[05:46] Almost there. 快好了
[05:48] Come on, man. Let’s go. 快点 兄弟 赶紧
[06:15] Tyler must be using this like some kind of stash house. 泰勒一定是把这里当作某种藏匿屋了
[06:17] Damn. 我的天
[06:19] I know he’s a TAC guy and they gotta bend the rules 我知道他是战术小队的 他们得偶尔游走于
[06:21] here and there, but that’s a hell of a lot of product. 规则之外 但这也太过分了吧
[06:31] You got company. Copy? 有人来了 收到了吗
[06:33] – Tyler is here. – Yeah, copy. -泰勒来了 -收到
[06:34] – We gotta go. – Yeah. -我们得撤了 -是的
[06:39] What are you doing? 你做什么
[06:44] He’s right on top of you. Get out now. 他就在你们外面了 立马出来
[06:49] Jay, I can hear the elevator, man. 杰 我都能听到电梯声了
[06:51] Yeah, all right. Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. 走了 走了 走了
[06:53] Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. 走了 走了 走了
[06:59] Go. 撤
[07:03] All right, let’s move. 好的 我们走
[07:20] I hate to say it. I hate to do it. 我不喜欢说这话 也不喜欢这么做
[07:22] But we’re there. Roll him up. 但事已至此 把他铐进来
[07:29] Hey, Sarge. We can’t move just yet. 警长 我们暂时还不能行动
[07:34] I think there’s another cop involved. 我认为还有另一名警察牵涉其中
[07:40] Shut the door. 先关上门
[07:44] So remember about a year ago? We did a drug case 你还记得一年之前吗 我们办过一桩毒品案子
[07:47] where we seized six half-bricks of H over in Lawndale? 在朗代尔地区我们收缴了6个半包海洛因
[07:49] The guy with the fake bread truck. 那个开假面包卡车的家伙
[07:51] So after he pleaded out, I put in the destroy order 他认罪后 我提交了销毁申请
[07:53] for the dope down at the South Side Drug Vault. 以便于南区毒品库处理
[07:54] I did the paperwork with ERPS and Forensics– 我同ERPS和法医办完了手续
[07:56] Yes, incinerated in the big burn, dope’s gone. 对 毒品都拿去烧毁了
[07:59] Except it wasn’t. 其实并没有
[08:00] I found some of it last night in Tyler’s storage unit. 我昨晚在泰勒的储存室看到了其中一些
[08:03] So I went down to the Review Officer, 所以我又去找了趟复审员
[08:04] and I pull up stuff from the old case. 我从旧案件里找了些东西
[08:06] It’s the same dope. This is like a baseball thing. 是同一批毒品 跟网球一样
[08:09] The guy was using it as a signature, 那家伙把它当作自己的标志
[08:10] putting it on his packages like a company logo. 印在包装外面 跟公司标志一样
[08:14] Look at this. 你看看
[08:17] That’s your writing. 那是你的笔迹
[08:19] Who signed the order said the dope was destroyed? 是谁签名确认毒品已被销毁的
[08:23] Sergeant Jake Gibbs. 杰克·吉布斯警长
[08:25] Apparently he’s worked in the drug vault 显然他在毒品库工作
[08:26] for, like, a thousand years. 一直都在那
[08:27] But guess who took a turn in the vault when he was a rookie? 猜猜谁在菜鸟时期就在毒品库升职了
[08:30] Kelly Tyler. 凯利·泰勒
[08:31] If Tyler’s dirty and he’s got someone inside the drug vault– 如果泰勒不干净 他在金库内部肯定有人
[08:34] Yeah, it’s like a buffet. It’s free dope. 就跟自助餐一样 应有尽有
[08:36] If this is what it seems, it’s a whole new thing. 如果真是这样 那这事性质就大不相同了
[08:38] I got to loop in Crawford. 我得去告诉代理警司克劳福德
[08:40] And we can’t move on anybody 而且在调查清楚此事
[08:41] till we know exactly how deep this thing really goes. 牵涉多深之前 我们不可以轻举妄动
[08:45] So just widen the net. Gibbs, Tyler, 所以就再深入调查下吉布斯和泰勒
[08:48] and whoever the hell else comes our way. 以及任何出现的可疑人物
[08:50] – Trackers? – Do it. -可以用追踪器吗 -用吧
[08:51] Both of their personal vehicles. 他们的个人用车
[09:03] Here we go. 来了
[09:13] That’s Jake Gibbs, the guy from the drug vault. 那是杰克·吉布斯 毒品库的那家伙
[09:15] Well, there it is. 这样啊
[09:16] Confirmation they’re working together. 现在确认了他们的确是合作关系
[09:18] Guys, we got a bogey. 大家注意 我们有点麻烦了
[09:21] Unknown third vehicle headed your way. 第三辆可疑车辆向你们驶来
[09:23] It’s a silver SUV. 银色越野车
[09:36] That’s Darius Walker. 那是达瑞斯·沃克
[09:39] Holy crap. 我的天啊
[09:43] You got that right. 你说对了
[10:02] You planning on telling me you’re in business with cops? 你打算告诉我你在和警察做买卖吗
[10:06] What? 什么
[10:08] You think I’m stupid? 你觉得我傻吗
[10:09] Hold up, wait a minute. What do you expect from me? 等一下 你想要我怎么样
[10:12] You think I’m gonna volunteer to a cop 你以为我会向一个
[10:14] who’s got a fat prison term hanging over my head? 威胁让我坐好多年牢的警察主动交代
[10:16] That there are dirty cops out there selling me dope? 告诉他有黑警卖给我毒品
[10:20] How long have you been in business with them? 你和他们做生意有多久了
[10:25] Maybe four years. 可能有四年了吧
[10:27] They’re good suppliers. 他们是不错的供货方
[10:28] Reliable. I mean, they should be. 很可靠 必须可靠
[10:30] They got everything right at their fingertips. 一切都在他们的掌控之下呢
[10:34] They’re just– they’re just the help. 他们只是… 他们只是跑腿的
[10:37] Bag men. All right, man. 运货的 懂吗
[10:39] Don’t get me wrong, they’re dirty as hell, 别误会 他们绝对很黑
[10:40] but they got a boss, somebody big. 但他们有个头 大人物
[10:42] – Bigger than you. – Who is it? -比你大 -是谁
[10:44] – I don’t know. – Who is it? -我不知道 -是谁
[10:45] I don’t know! 我不知道
[10:47] It’s part of our deal, 这是我们说好的
[10:48] so I got nothing left to offer you. 所以我也没什么好告诉你的了
[10:51] You gotta be kidding me. 你开玩笑呢吧
[10:54] Darius, you’re gonna help me figure it out. 达瑞斯 你必须得帮我查清楚
[10:56] – Oh, that ain’t happening. – Oh, yeah, it is. -办不到 -办得到
[10:58] Darius, you work for me. That’s how this goes. 达瑞斯 你为我干事 就得这么办
[11:03] Bro, I’m the only reason you’re out here, 兄弟 你没有在号子里做波比跳
[11:05] not doing burpees in a prison cell. 就是因为我
[11:07] Correct. 没错
[11:09] And I ain’t gonna jump off a building for you neither. 我也不会为了你去冒生命危险
[11:13] You think these gang bangers out here are dangerous? 你觉得那些黑帮危险
[11:18] Try dirty cops. 试试黑警吧
[11:23] Name your price. 开个价
[11:30] Come in. 进来
[11:32] – You can leave it open. – No, shut it. -门开着吧 -不 关上门
[11:37] What’s up? 有什么事
[11:39] We got two bad cops out there. 我们发现两个坏警察
[11:42] Kelly Tyler, some TAC guy. 凯利·泰勒 战术小队的
[11:45] And Jake Gibbs, sergeant. Runs the South Side Drug Vault. 还有杰克·吉布斯 警长 负责南区毒品库
[11:49] What? 什么
[11:51] I got solid evidence they’re selling drugs on the street. 我有确凿证据证明他们在街上贩卖毒品
[11:53] Maybe others too. 可能还有别人
[11:55] Protocol says you take this to IAD. 按规定你应该报告给内务部
[11:56] No way. Case like this, 不可能 这样的案子
[11:58] the only people I trust are the ones I can see from my desk. 我只相信我从办公桌上能望见的人
[12:01] Okay, so what are you doing here then? 那你来这做什么
[12:03] Well, I got a way in. 我打进内部去了
[12:06] But I need your co-sign. 但我需要你共同授权
[12:09] Turns out Darius Walker has been buying narcotics 我们发现达瑞斯·沃克数年来
[12:12] from these guys for years. 都从这些人手里买毒品
[12:15] That’s– that’s perfect. 这太好了
[12:16] Yeah, well, Darius is willing to help us participate 达瑞斯愿意协助我们参加
[12:19] in a significant drug buy, which we will document. 一个重大的毒品买卖 我们会拍下来
[12:21] Sworn testimony, the whole thing. 宣誓作证等等 全套的
[12:24] But? 但
[12:26] But the only way he’s gonna do it 但他配合我们的唯一条件是
[12:29] is if it’s his last case working for us. 这是他替我们做的最后一件事
[12:33] He makes this case, Darius has met his burden, and then some. 帮了这个 达瑞斯不但赎了罪还立功了呢
[12:37] Even a documented sale to Darius, 即便是拍下来的卖给达瑞斯的交易
[12:39] it might not be enough. These are cops. 也可能还不够 他们是警察
[12:41] They can claim plausible deniability. 他们可以合理合法地推卸责任
[12:44] I mean, Hank, for all we know, 汉克 就我们所知
[12:46] they build case initiatives for everybody they sell to. 从他们手里买毒品的人他们都立个案
[12:48] They create a record. They make it look legit. 他们做个记录 看起来都是正常的调查行动
[12:51] Yeah, that’s what I do. 我就这么做
[12:54] Let me remind you, 我提醒你
[12:57] a case this big, 这么大的案子
[12:59] showing you’re not afraid to take on corruption, 表现出你对腐败敢于出手
[13:03] that’s a hell of a bullet on a résumé. 这在简历上是多出彩的一笔啊
[13:10] It won’t be easy. 这事没那么容易
[13:16] All right, everybody here? 大家都到了
[13:22] Okay, let’s walk through the steps one last time. 我们再把行动步骤最后过一遍
[13:25] Okay, so we believe the key to this whole thing 我们相信行动的关键是
[13:27] is the South Side Drug Vault. 南区毒品库
[13:29] Cops seize narcotics off the street, and they put them into the vault, 警察从街上缴获毒品 放到毒品库里
[13:32] where it’s stored until it’s needed as evidence. 毒品在那里存放直到需要当证据时
[13:34] All right, once a month, they do a huge burn. 每个月 他们会集中烧一次
[13:35] They take all the drugs they don’t need as evidence 他们把所有不需要做证据的毒品都拿出来
[13:37] and they bring it to a blast furnace. 扔进焚烧炉里
[13:39] All right, and that’s really the loophole. 那绝对是漏洞
[13:40] The big burn is how they cover their tracks 用伪造的文件和大肆焚烧
[13:42] with fake paperwork. 他们就能掩盖踪迹
[13:43] Destroy orders come into the vault, 销毁的命令下到毒品库
[13:44] orders from cops to incinerate narcotics. 警察下的命令去焚毁毒品
[13:47] Gibbs signs off on those, 吉布斯批准了
[13:48] so there are no checks and balances. 没有核对和检查
[13:49] There’s no system in place to make sure that the stuff 没有机制去确保
[13:51] that actually goes into the burner is really gone. 扔进焚烧炉里的东西真的被销毁了
[13:53] And why would there be? 干嘛要有这个机制呢
[13:56] Okay, how do we prove it? 我们如何证明呢
[13:58] It all starts with the manifest. 从清单开始
[13:59] There’s a running list of each type of narcotic 毒品库存放的每一种毒品
[14:01] stored in this drug vault. 都有随时更新的清单
[14:02] A key of coke, half-key of MDMA– 一公斤可卡因 半公斤摇头丸
[14:05] And we know how much heroin is in there right now. 我们知道目前里面有多少海洛因吗
[14:07] Like two keys, give or take. 差不多有两公斤
[14:08] So we’re gonna ask Darius to ask for a lot more than that on purpose– 所以我们要让达瑞斯故意购买更大的量
[14:12] a bigger score, bigger payday. 交易量越大 到手的钱越多
[14:14] And that’s how we flush them out, 我们就这样把他们逼出来
[14:15] figure out who else is involved. 弄清楚还有谁牵涉其中
[14:17] The play is, we escalate the amount of the buy. 我们的策略是增加购买量
[14:20] It should press Tyler and Gibbs to kick the deal upstairs 迫使泰勒和吉布斯把交易呈至上级
[14:23] to whoever they’re working for. The third cop. 他们在为其卖命的第三个警察
[14:26] Right, that’s where Sergeant Platt comes in. 对 这就是需要普拉特警长帮忙的地方
[14:28] She’s gonna bring them the product 基于她和吉布斯的关系
[14:29] based on her relationship with Gibbs. 她会把这些毒品带给吉布斯
[14:31] Yeah, I’ve known Jake for almost 30 years, 是啊 我认识杰克快三十年了
[14:33] or thought I did. 或者说我以为我认识他
[14:34] All right, so we got 10 bricks of heroin, 我们这有十包海洛因
[14:37] two bricks of coke. 两包可卡因
[14:38] We got tracers in the heroin? 海洛因里有没有追踪器
[14:39] They have their own chemical footprint. 它们有自己的化学品足迹
[14:40] So when they sell it to Darius, we’ll be able to test them 一旦被卖给达瑞斯 我们能检测出来
[14:42] and make sure it’s the same stuff, 并确保它们是同种物质
[14:44] even if they change the packaging. 即使他们换了包装
[14:45] Sarge, we’re gonna need you to front 警长 我们需要你出面
[14:47] like the dope isn’t tied to any active cases. 证明毒品与任何在查案件无关
[14:49] That nobody’s gonna need it for court or evidence. 没有人会需要它出庭作证
[14:52] It can go straight to the furnace. 它可以直接进入熔炉
[14:53] And if we’re correct, 如果我们是对的
[14:54] it’ll go straight into their pockets instead. 它会直接进入他们的口袋
[14:57] They’ll tell us it’s been incinerated, 他们会告诉我们它已经烧成灰了
[14:58] and they’ll sell it to Darius Walker. 然后他们会把它卖给达瑞斯·沃克
[15:01] And that’s the trap. 这就是陷阱
[15:05] Hailey. 海莉
[15:08] You okay with this? 你不介意吧
[15:09] With what? 介意什么
[15:12] This play’s tough enough without triggering an old beef. 不翻旧账的前提下 这出戏难度也很大
[15:16] Can you work with Darius Walker? 你能和达瑞斯·沃克合作吗
[15:19] Last time I checked, this wasn’t a democracy. 据我所知 这事不是民主决定的
[15:32] – Hey, Jake. – You kidding me? -杰克 -开什么玩笑
[15:35] Been way too long, Trudy. 太久没见了 特鲁迪
[15:36] You and Mouse, you tied the knot, right? 你和老鼠 你结婚了 对吧
[15:38] – Yes, we did. – How’s he doing? -是的 结婚了 -他怎么样了
[15:40] Well, you know, dashing, dastardly. 你知道的 潇洒 恶劣
[15:43] – So same as ever. – Yeah, how about you? -一如既往 -是啊 你呢
[15:45] It’s been what? Two years since Helen passed? 多久了 海伦去世有两年了
[15:49] You know, Jake, 知道吗 杰克
[15:50] we’re always here for you, no matter what. 无论如何 我们都会在你身边
[15:52] I know. Part of the blue code. 我知道 警察情谊
[15:54] Yeah. 没错
[15:55] Somebody’s been busy. Nice hit. 看来有人很忙 收获不小
[15:57] Not me. Some of my patrol guys. 不是我 我手下的一些巡警
[15:59] That’s a destroy order, 10 keys of heroin and two of coke. 这是销毁令 十公斤海洛因和两公斤可卡因
[16:04] You got a court case number attached to this? 有附带的案件编号吗
[16:06] No, straight to the oven. 没有 直接销毁
[16:07] Well-being call, out near Midway. 中途机场附近有人举报
[16:09] Dead guy, dead case. No one to charge. 人死了 线索也断了 没人可起诉
[16:11] Sometimes just getting it off the street is the win. 有时候只是把它从街上弄走就是胜利
[16:14] Amen. 赞成
[16:15] – Good to see you again, Trudy. – You too. -很高兴见到你 特鲁迪 -我也是
[16:18] I’m not hearing anything new. 我没听到什么新消息
[16:22] I gotta go. 我得挂了
[16:23] – Darius make the ask? – Yup. -达瑞斯提要求了 -是
[16:25] He asked Tyler for six keys of 10, 50 gram per. 他向泰勒要了10公斤海洛因 每包五十克
[16:29] You think they bought it? 你觉得他们信了
[16:30] We’ll have to find out the hard way. 我们只能静观其变了
[16:35] I got it. 我查到了
[16:36] They just did this month’s big burn. 他们刚完成这个月的焚毁
[16:37] Confirmation signed by Jake Gibbs. 由杰克·吉布斯签的确认书
[16:40] The narcotics I checked into the drug vault 我带进了毒品库的那些毒品
[16:42] have been incinerated. 都已被销毁
[16:44] – Allegedly. – Great. -据文件说 -太棒了
[16:49] Right on time. 正是时候
[16:52] Talk to me. 说吧
[16:53] Yeap. 没错
[16:55] No, we’ll bring it to you at the motel. 我们会在汽车旅馆拿给你
[16:58] We’re on. 好戏开始
[17:04] I need to test your wire. Talk to me for a sec. 我需要测试一下你的线路 跟我说会话
[17:07] I understand you have plans for going straight. 我知道你想改邪归正
[17:10] Heard you bought a mall. 听说你买了个商场
[17:13] A strip mall, big difference. 公路旁的商业街 区别大着呢
[17:15] It’s a urban renewal kind of thing. 算是种城市的更新升级吧
[17:18] All about access. 全在乎方便快捷
[17:21] You’re a real hero, Darius. 你真了不起 达瑞斯
[17:23] Give me that back. 把那个给我
[17:30] Do you remember a guy named Cameron Balow? 还记得有个叫卡梅伦·巴罗的人吗
[17:38] Yeah. 记得
[17:41] He was my CI. 他是我的线人
[17:44] Like you’re’s CI, he was mine. 就像你是博伊特的线人 他是我的
[17:48] Sort of like we came up together. 我们算是碰上了
[17:49] Two sides of the same street. 在一条街的两侧
[17:55] He saw your face, so you had him killed. 他看到了你的脸 所以你杀了他
[17:59] He died right in front of me. 他就死在我面前
[18:04] So you tell yourself whatever story you want to 你可以尽情对自己诉说
[18:08] about the life you think you’re living. 你自以为的生活
[18:10] But don’t forget the truth. 但不要忘记真相
[18:16] The truth is, you’re the kind of man 事实上 你是那种
[18:17] that has people killed just because they saw your face. 只因为被人看见 就要将对方灭口的人
[18:22] Wrong place, wrong time. 错误的时间 错误的地点
[18:24] Just some bad luck. 只能怪他们倒霉
[18:25] Well, now, if you believe in luck, 如果你相信运气这玩意儿
[18:27] that means you believe that the universe 那就意味着你相信这个世界
[18:29] gives a damn about your fate. 真的在乎你的生死
[18:31] There’s no luck on the streets. Only choices. 混街头的没有运气 只有个人选择
[18:34] One after the next. 一个接一个
[18:38] Young Cameron, he made a bad choice. 小卡梅伦做了个错的选择
[18:43] He wasn’t unlucky. 他并非不走运
[18:45] He was foolish. 他就是蠢
[18:48] Fascinating. 好极了
[18:54] Are we good with the overhear? 监听器没问题吧
[18:58] All set. 没问题
[19:07] All right, here we go. 好了 走吧
[19:10] You ready to do this? 你准备好了没
[19:11] Yeah. 嗯
[19:14] – Cash is in the bag. – Yeah. -现金在包里 -好
[19:18] I just want to get on the other side of this game. 我只是想改变阵营
[19:21] And that means… 那就意味着
[19:25] I’m trusting you on this. 我相信你
[19:29] We all got skin in this one, Darius. 彼此彼此 达瑞斯
[19:32] Come on. 来吧
[19:54] Wire’s up. 窃听开了
[19:56] Remember, they walk. 记住 让他们走人
[19:58] The rules are different on this one. 这次行动特殊
[19:59] We’re building a case. 我们是在设局
[20:00] We need warrants. 我们需要搜查令
[20:03] If we don’t play it right, none of this matters. 如果没按剧本走 一切都打水漂了
[20:07] Here we go. 来了
[20:17] It’s Tyler. 是泰勒
[20:30] Guys, I can’t get a read on the second subject. 伙计们 我看不到第二辆车上是谁
[20:33] I’m in the same boat. Is it Jake Gibbs? 我也是 那是杰克·吉布斯吗
[20:41] It’s not Jake Gibbs. Here. 那不是杰克·吉布斯 来看看
[20:44] It’s Lieutenant Mike Packer. 那是迈克·帕克中尉
[20:46] Mike Packer? 迈克·帕克
[20:49] How you doing? 你好吗
[20:55] If you don’t mind, I’d like to get this over with. 如果你不介意的话 我想赶紧交易
[20:58] I’m just here for the tan. 我只是为了毒品
[21:10] When I get that home and open it up, 当我回到家打开那包时
[21:12] I’m not gonna find any scag in there, right? 我不会看到一堆次品 对吧
[21:15] I’m here for the quality stuff. All right? 我是来这买高级货 懂吗
[21:17] Thunder. 雷霆
[21:20] My name is my business. 行内都知道我的名声
[21:24] I don’t like change. 我不喜欢变化
[21:26] This is an escalation. This is change. 这次你多买了 是一次改变
[21:29] This is an opportunity. For both of us. 这是次机会 对我俩来说都是
[21:32] Yeah, yeah, yeah. But before we get there, 行行行 但再说那些事之前
[21:34] I just want to look you in the eyes 我想当面看着你的眼睛
[21:36] and make sure we have good communication. 确保我们的沟通没问题
[21:40] I’ve been doing good business 我一直跟你的手下
[21:42] with your boys for a long time, brother. 良好沟通了很长时间 老兄
[21:43] Hey, you don’t deal with them anymore. 你不会再跟他们做买卖了
[21:45] You want to make this kind of product on a regular basis, 你以后想长期买入这种量的话
[21:48] you deal with me. 你就得跟我做买卖
[21:49] And I’m not your brother. 我也不是你的老兄
[21:53] And just for the record, you don’t deliver… 我希望你记住 要是你不守规矩
[22:00] The last thing that comes out of that mouth is a bullet. 你嘴里吐出的最后一样东西 就是子弹
[22:05] Message received. 收到
[22:26] We have a positive delivery. It’s done. 拍到交易过程 搞定了
[22:29] All right. That’s it. 好 就这样
[22:32] All right, grab the dope from Darius. 从达瑞斯手里拿那批货
[22:34] Print it. Confirm the tracer. 查货 验证追踪器
[22:35] We got these guys dead to rights. 这些家伙就没跑了
[22:38] The best part is, I gotta sit next to this guy 最妙的部分是 明天早上我还得
[22:40] at a CompStat meeting tomorrow morning. 坐在这人旁边开警务责任系统会
[22:45] Hey, Pack. Hey, Johnny. 帕克 强尼
[22:47] How you been, Voight? Still out there pounding the pavement. 你好吗 博伊特 还没进展吗
[22:50] – I can’t believe it. – Well, you do what you know. -真是不可思议 -管好你自己的案子吧
[22:51] Hey, you’re gonna be the only one awake in there. 你肯定是这里唯一一个醒着的
[22:53] It’s why we became cops, right? 这就是我们为啥当警察
[22:54] CompStat meetings. Yeah. 警务责任系统会 好极了
[22:56] Hey, maybe this one won’t be so painful. 可能这次没那么痛苦呢
[22:58] I heard the new numbers are pretty good. 我听说最近业绩还挺好的
[23:01] The lowest rate of gunshot victims in four years. 这是四年来最低的枪击受害者比例
[23:05] Homicides, one of the biggest drops among large cities. 谋杀案 大城市里下降幅度最高的类型之一
[23:10] Now I’m gonna ask you to dig deep. 现在我想你们深入挖掘
[23:14] Major crime clearance rate, 36%. 重案组破案率是36%
[23:17] And that is being generous measured over multiple years. 这已经是多年来最高的了
[23:20] We’ve got to get that number to 40. 我们得把它提升到40%
[23:22] I will do anything to get rid of 我会竭尽所能
[23:23] the interim part of his title. 把他这个临时头衔给弄掉
[23:29] Lieutenant Mike Packer sold your CI bricks of heroin? 迈克·帕克中尉给你线人卖了一批海洛因
[23:33] Packer’s real police, sir. 帕克可是真正的警察
[23:35] I never would have thought in a million years– 我永远也想不到
[23:37] You know that I just promoted him? 你知不知道我刚刚提拔了他
[23:38] I just made him head of the fugitive task force. 我让他担任逃犯逮捕组的头
[23:41] We need to bury these guys loudly and publicly. 我们得光明正大地革他们的职
[23:45] Now, before we get up there, 等会儿 在上去之前
[23:46] do you know Elena Becerra as prosecutor? 你知不知道艾琳娜·贝塞拉是个检察官
[23:48] By reputation. She’s tough, right? 只听说过 她很厉害 对吧
[23:51] Well, that’s one way to look at it. 可以这么说
[23:52] Doesn’t take a case she can’t win, is another. 或者说 她不接自己赢不了的案子
[23:55] But she’s what we get, okay? 但她就是我们要找的人 好吗
[23:57] Comes to public corruption cases, she is the gatekeeper. 涉及公共腐败案件 她就是那个守门人
[24:00] She’s also fiercely protective of the police, 而且她极力保护警察
[24:02] which is normally a good thing. 一般来说这是件好事
[24:04] Sir, all I need is her signature on some warrants. 长官 我只需要她在逮捕令上签字
[24:07] – I’ll handle the rest– – No. -剩下的我来处理 -不
[24:08] The minute you get in there, 你一进门
[24:10] you make her your equity partner. 就要把她变成你的权益合伙人
[24:12] You need her buy-in, okay? 你需要她跟你合伙 好吗
[24:14] Search warrants, arrest warrants, indictments. 搜查令 逮捕令 起诉书
[24:16] The standard is high. 标准很高
[24:18] We’re not talking preponderance. 我们要的不只是优势
[24:19] We’re talking above and beyond, Hank, way beyond. 我们还要更多 汉克 特别多
[24:22] Okay? 好吗
[24:25] Did the tracer check out? 检查过追踪器了吗
[24:27] The narcotics Darius bought are the same ones 达瑞斯买的毒品和我们
[24:29] we checked into the vault. 放进毒品库的一样
[24:31] State Crime Lab confirmed it. 国家犯罪实验室证实了
[24:34] All right, well, 好的
[24:36] you did it, Hank. 你做到了 汉克
[24:37] I mean, these cases, they are as hard as it gets. 我是说 这些案子很难处理
[24:40] And I know you wouldn’t have picked this, 我知道你不会主动去碰
[24:43] you’re there. 但你碰到了
[24:44] So let’s do it. 那就这么干吧
[24:48] And they just had a big payday. 他们刚刚有了大收获
[24:50] They’re sitting on $300,000 in 1505 funds. 他们在1505基金里有30万美元
[24:54] We’re ready to move. 我们准备好行动了
[24:55] We don’t want them to take it and run. 我们不希望看到他们拿了钱就跑
[24:58] Have a seat, gentlemen. 请坐 先生们
[25:02] Let me ask you something, Sergeant Voight. 我问你个问题 博伊特警长
[25:04] Ma’am? 长官
[25:05] What happens after you make these arrests? 你逮捕他们之后会怎么样
[25:08] I put away three bad people. 我抓了三个坏人
[25:10] Probably have a nice scotch. Get back to work. 可能是喝一杯威士忌 回去工作吧
[25:12] Yeah, well, that’s what happens to you. 是的 那只是你这样而已
[25:15] What happens in the community is a bit more complicated. 但业界内部的事就有点复杂了
[25:17] Defense attorneys will trip over themselves 辩护律师会对这些警官
[25:19] challenging past cases won by these officers. 过去胜诉的案件提出质疑
[25:22] And they’ll succeed. 而且他们会得偿所愿
[25:24] You might put three bad people away, 你可能是抓了三个坏人
[25:25] but many more will have their convictions overturned. 但更多坏人的定罪会被推翻
[25:27] They’ll walk. 他们会脱罪
[25:29] Yeah, well, that’s unfortunate. 是的 很不幸
[25:32] It’s also exactly why we have to go after guys like this. 这也是为什么我们要追捕这样的人
[25:36] I appreciate your passion in this case and your hard work– 我很欣赏你对这个案子的热情和努力
[25:39] I don’t need medals. I need warrants. 我不需要奖牌 我需要逮捕令
[25:42] Yes, you have a case. 是的 你手上有个案子
[25:44] But with those stakes, is it enough? 但这么高的风险 值得吗
[25:46] These are TAC officers. 这些人是战术指挥官
[25:47] And what you have isn’t that different from what 你掌握的证据跟我们的警官
[25:49] our officers do every day all over the city. 每天在城里的日常并没有什么区别
[25:52] Buy-bust, a UC flash, whatever. Manipulate the drug market. 设局 卧底 随便什么 操纵毒品市场
[25:56] Okay. Yeah, take a look at that. 好 是的 看看这个
[25:59] Look at the signature. 看看签名
[26:01] That’s confirmation from Sergeant Gibbs 这是吉布斯警长确认
[26:04] that the drugs we just bought from him were incinerated. 我们刚从他那里买的毒品已经烧成灰烬了
[26:06] Which any defense attorney worth his salt 所有称职的辩护律师都会认为
[26:08] will challenge as a paperwork error. 这只是文书有误
[26:10] Yeah, well, we scrubbed their finances too. 是的 我们还查了他们的财务情况
[26:13] Let me ask you something. 我问你一个问题
[26:15] How many cops you know 你知道有多少警察
[26:16] got a second home on a lake looks like that? 可以在湖边拥有这样的第二套房
[26:19] Sergeant, what you have, mostly, 警长 你所掌握的大部分证据
[26:22] is the sworn testimony of a CI. 都是线人的宣誓证词
[26:24] That’s your case. 你的案子就是这样
[26:26] It’s the most compelling stuff you’ve got. 你手上最引人注目的东西都来自于他
[26:28] But he’s also a drug dealer. 但他也是个毒贩
[26:30] And he’s not the first to allege the cops are dirty. 他并不是第一个宣称警察腐败的人
[26:32] And if he’s a liar, he’s not the first of those either. 如果他是个骗子 他也不是头一个
[26:37] To move forward, 为了继续办案
[26:38] I’m gonna need to know your CI is credible. 我需要知道你的线人是否可靠
[26:44] So name him. 所以说出他的名字
[26:47] You gotta be kidding me. You know I can’t do that. 你在开玩笑 你知道我不可以
[26:53] I gave him my word. It’s not gonna happen. 我向他保证过 这不可能
[26:57] Hank. 汉克
[27:00] Sergeant. 警长
[27:02] Name him, 说出他的名字
[27:03] or I cannot sign your arrest warrants. 否则我不能签署逮捕令
[27:10] I came here as a courtesy, Darius– 我过来是出于好意 达瑞斯
[27:12] You want a thank you? You hung me out to dry. 我要谢谢你吗 你把我暴露在外
[27:15] Look, if I didn’t name you as my informant, 如果我不说你是我的线人
[27:18] we couldn’t make the case. They wouldn’t move forward. 我们就不能立案 他们不会继续查
[27:20] What’s that mean for me? 这对我意味着什么
[27:22] There’s no way of knowing that yet– 现在还不知道
[27:23] Try. 说说看
[27:25] If the case goes to trial, 如果案子进入审判阶段
[27:27] you’re gonna have to testify in public using your name. 你就要以真名公开作证
[27:31] As a snitch. So everyone’s coming after me. 作为一个奸细 然后大家都会想要我的命
[27:34] And I’m gonna do everything I can to avoid that. 我会尽我所能避免这种情况的发生
[27:38] Look, most of these cases, they never even make it to trial. 大多数的案子甚至都上不了法庭
[27:43] The State’s Attorney has agreed to push for a plea. 州检察官已同意给对方认罪协议
[27:46] We’re gonna pit these guys against each other, okay? 我们会让他们狗咬狗 好吗
[27:48] Let the lawyers do their thing, hopefully you never get called. 让律师做他们的工作 很可能你不会被传唤
[27:51] Your name will never surface. 你的名字永远不会出现
[27:53] – Hopefully. – Hopefully. -希望如此 -希望如此
[27:59] Look, the goal was to get you out, right? 听着 之前的目标是给你正名 对吧
[28:01] It still is. 现在仍是
[28:03] Just not as pretty as we wanted. 只是没有我们想要的那么完美
[28:05] So I’m no longer anonymous. And I’m not a free man. 所以我不再是匿名的 而且还没有自由
[28:09] – I had no choice. – Of course you did. -我别无选择 -你当然有
[28:12] You traded me for them. 你用我换了他们
[28:15] Well, now you know. 好吧 现在你知道了
[28:18] I wanted to tell you face-to-face. 我想当面告诉你
[28:23] Listen. 听着
[28:26] Until the dust settles, 在事情解决之前
[28:29] it’s probably best you get out of town. 你最好离开市里
[28:31] You know, lay low. 保持低调
[28:34] I guess you’re right. 大概你说得对
[28:36] I can’t get to the other side if I’m dead, can I? 我死了也没法改变阵营了 对吧
[28:39] Yo. 喂
[28:45] All right, warrants are in from the State’s Attorney. 州检查官批准了逮捕令
[28:47] Time to get this done. 是时候行动了
[28:48] We just got ping orders too. 我们刚刚收到同意定位的批准令
[28:49] Get up on their cell phones. Figure out where they are. 定位他们的手机 找到他们在哪
[28:51] Yeah, I’m already working on it. 好的 正在做
[28:53] 17 minutes ago, Packer, Tyler, and Gibbs 17分钟前 帕克 泰勒和吉布斯
[28:55] converged on the south side. 在南边集合了
[28:57] It’s significant if they’re all together. 最重要的是他们是否还在一起
[28:58] Another exchange, maybe. Something real. 也许是另一次交易 真实的那种
[29:00] – Where are they? – Off Vincennes. -他们在哪 -温森斯路上
[29:01] Hold on, it takes a second to triangulate. 等一下 三角定位需要一些时间
[29:06] 86th Place. 86区
[29:08] Same spot we set up for the heroin exchange. 与我们安排的海洛因交易的地点一样
[29:13] All right, Kim, you stay here on the pings. 好的 金 你时刻关注着定位
[29:15] Any movement from any of them, you call me. 他们任何人有任何移动都告诉我
[29:17] Copy. 收到
[29:18] Warrants against guys like this don’t stay secret for very long. 逮捕令应该很快就会被他们知道
[29:20] All right, so strap up. It’s game time. 所以 准备好开战吧
[29:23] Let’s arrest these pricks. 我们去逮捕这些混蛋吧
[29:44] Looks like he was in a hell of a battle. 看起来他经历了一场恶战啊
[29:53] Get down! 蹲下
[29:57] 10-1, 10-1. Shots fired at the police. 需要支援 有人冲警察开枪
[29:59] 300 block of 86th Place. 第86街区300号
[30:10] Offender down! 袭击者倒下
[30:12] Who was it? 这是谁
[30:13] It was not one of us. Let’s move. 不是警察 继续前进
[30:23] Let’s move. 前进
[30:27] Oh, my God. 天哪
[30:33] That’s Gibbs. 是吉布斯
[30:41] And Tyler. 还有泰勒
[31:04] Sarge. 警长
[31:06] I got Packer. 帕克
[31:12] We got another body over here. 这里还有一具尸体
[31:27] What the hell happened here? 这里到底发生了什么
[31:30] Call it in. 通报吧
[31:32] 5021, George. We need the Crime Lab. G5021 让取证实验室过来
[31:35] We got six victims. Gunshot wounds. 6名受害人 枪伤
[31:40] – An ambush. – Had to be. -是埋伏 -一定是
[31:42] We know what these cops are capable of. 我们知道这些警察的能耐
[31:44] – They could take on an army. – And this was war. -他们能对付一支军队 -这就是战争
[31:47] Semi-autos. Extra clips. 半自动枪 多余的弹夹
[31:49] They were lured there and assassinated. 他们被引诱到那再被暗杀
[31:53] And we know exactly who was behind it. 我们很清楚地知道背后谁是黑手
[31:55] That’s exactly why 这就是为什么
[31:56] I didn’t want to name Darius as my CI. 我不想说出我的线人是达瑞斯
[31:58] Come on, Hank. It was all we had left. 拜托了汉克 我们只有一个办法了
[32:00] You think I was just trying to protect Darius? 你认为我在保护达瑞斯吗
[32:03] That’s what it looks like from behind that desk. 这只是你这个坐办公室的看到的
[32:05] Man, you get out there in the muck, 但是如果你真的了解实际情况
[32:07] you’d know. 你才会明白
[32:08] I didn’t want to name him 我不想说出来
[32:09] because I know what he’s capable of doing. 是因为我知道他的厉害
[32:14] So now what? 那现在怎样
[32:15] Now we got no good answers, is what. 现在就是我们没有什么好的答案
[32:18] I could scoop up Darius, 我可以把达瑞斯抓来
[32:19] try and connect him to the shooting, 把枪击和他联系起来
[32:21] but we got no case. 但是我们没有证据
[32:23] And it would expose everything. 而且这会曝光一切
[32:24] Now we got three dirty cops, one dirty informant. 我们现在有三个黑警和一个毒贩线人
[32:27] You got the force pissed. You got the community pissed. 你惹毛了警局 惹毛了社区
[32:36] Okay. 好吧
[32:41] We got three cops, right? 我们有三个警察
[32:43] Gunned down, by thugs, 被暴徒枪杀
[32:46] for the sin of trying to make Chicago a safer city. 因为想要让芝加哥更加安全
[32:51] Packer, Tyler, and Gibbs, they’re heroes. 帕克泰勒和吉布斯 他们是英雄
[32:57] What about Darius Walker? 那达瑞斯·沃克呢
[33:06] – That’s it? – Yeah, that’s it. -就这样吗 -就这样
[33:09] Crawford declares them heroes? 克劳福德宣称他们是英雄
[33:11] And everyone washes their hands of it? 所有人都洗白了吗
[33:15] And Darius? 达瑞斯呢
[33:17] Darius? 达瑞斯
[33:20] They’re cutting him loose. 他们要放了他
[33:22] – What? – He’s a free man. -什么 -他自由了
[33:24] He screwed us. 他耍了我们
[33:25] – He screwed you. – You got that right. -他耍了你 -你说对了
[33:28] After all of this, 经历了这么多
[33:30] the only winner here is Darius Walker. 唯一的赢家竟然是达瑞斯·沃克
[33:35] Well, there’s an old saying. 有句老话说得好
[33:37] Some cases are better left unsolved. 有些案件最好不要挖得太深
[33:41] Not this one. 这个不行
[33:45] Yeah, this one. 不 这个就是
[33:54] – So that’s it? – That’s it. -所以就这样了 -就这样了
[33:55] We’re done. You’re a free man. 这件事到此为止 你自由了
[33:59] You know, I am wondering one thing, though. 不过我还有一件事想弄明白
[34:05] Did you even have the guts to show up for it? 你有胆量出现在现场吗
[34:09] – For what? – Don’t do that. -什么 -别装傻
[34:12] When you took out Packer, Tyler, and Gibbs, 当你干掉帕克 泰勒和吉布斯的时候
[34:16] were you even there? 你在现场吗
[34:20] If you don’t find a way to beat the house once in a while, 如果你找不到偶尔打败庄家的方法
[34:24] you crap out. 你就会输得很惨
[34:29] Well, like I said, we’re done. You’re a free man. 正如我所说 事情到此为止了 你自由了
[34:33] But you should probably understand 但是你应该明白
[34:35] what that means, Darius. 我的话是什么意思 达瑞斯
[34:38] See, what we had, 我们之间
[34:41] it was a relationship, a partnership. 是合作关系 搭档关系
[34:46] A partnership? 搭档关系
[34:50] You put me here. 是你逼我趟这浑水
[34:52] Bro, you put yourself here. 兄弟 是你自己趟的浑水
[34:56] And you got no protection now. 现在没有人保护你了
[35:02] I survived out here a long time 你出现之前
[35:04] before you showed up, Voight. 我在这里生存了很久 博伊特
[35:06] Yeah, that’s true. 是啊 的确是
[35:08] You did. 你之前确实是
[35:35] We get an ID on the guy we took down at the forging plant? 查到我们在锻造车间拿下的那个人了吗
[35:38] Yeah. 有了
[35:42] Here we go. 就在这儿
[35:43] South side hustler. One of Darius Walker’s guys. 南区摔跤手帮成员 达瑞斯·沃克的手下
[35:47] And the other two? 另外两个人呢
[35:48] The ones that were already dead. 那两个已经死了的人
[35:50] We got addresses on them, right? 我们有他们的地址 对吧
[35:51] – South side hustler turf? – Right. -在南区摔跤手帮的地盘里 -没错
[35:53] They all lived around Ogden Park. 他们都住在奥格登公园附近
[35:54] – Okay. – Why, what’s up? -很好 -怎么了
[35:55] Nothing. Thanks. 没什么 谢谢
[35:58] All right. 好吧
[36:25] No, no, no. I just want to talk. 我没有恶意 我只想要谈一谈
[36:29] We don’t talk to cops. 我们不和警察谈话
[36:30] I want to talk to you about your people that got killed. 我想和你们谈谈你们帮派被杀了的人
[36:33] Y’all are the ones that killed them. 就是你们这帮警察杀了他们
[36:34] I didn’t. 我没有杀死他们
[36:35] But I know that doesn’t matter. I was there. 但我知道这无所谓 我当时就在现场
[36:39] I want to know why they were there. 我想知道为什么他们在那里
[36:41] Who hired them? 谁雇了他们
[36:43] Why the hell you think I’m gonna help you figure out that? 为什么你觉得我会帮你找到答案
[36:48] Because I think the guy that got them killed 因为我认为害他们死亡的那个人
[36:49] was working with us. 在跟警察合作
[37:02] You following me? 你跟踪我
[37:05] What the hell are you doing, Hailey? 你到底在做什么 海莉
[37:07] – Doesn’t concern you. – Yes, it does. -与你无关 -当然与我有关
[37:09] Good or bad, right or wrong. You know it does. 无论是好是坏 是对是错 你知道这与我有关
[37:12] Okay. 好吧
[37:13] I’m investigating the murder of three police officers. 我在调查三位警官的谋杀案
[37:16] We were told to stand down. 上级要求我们停手
[37:19] You were given a direct order by the superintendent of police. 警司直接命令你不许再查了
[37:22] This could destroy your whole career or worse. 你这样会毁了你的整个职业生涯 或者更糟
[37:24] So yeah, this concerns me. 所以当然 这与我有关
[37:26] I’m gonna figure out what the hell happened. 我要查清楚事实的真相
[37:28] And then I’m gonna take that case to Crawford 然后我要把真相告诉克劳福德
[37:30] and he can tell me to my face to stand down. 那时候他可以当面告诉我停手
[37:33] 20 different times, you have figured out a way 超过20多次 你想方设法
[37:35] to tell me don’t get too close. 警告我不要陷得太深
[37:38] I’m telling you, you’re too close. 我现在警告你 你陷得太深了
[37:44] I’m okay, Jay. 我有分寸 杰
[37:49] Go home, okay? 回家吧 好吗
[37:57] – Hank. – Hey, Trudy, what’s up? -汉克 -特鲁迪 怎么了
[38:00] We got a call. 我们收到了挑衅
[39:11] You had to know. 你应该知道
[39:15] Ask those questions in that neighborhood, 你在那种地区提出那种问题
[39:19] you had to know there’s a good chance 你就应该知道
[39:20] something like this would happen. 这样的事很可能会发生
[39:28] I was just working a case. 我只是在查案
[39:32] Investigating the murder of three police officers. 我在调查三位警官的谋杀案
[39:37] Someone misinterpreted one of my statements. 有人误解了我的话
[39:40] I can’t help that. 这我无法控制
[39:43] And if it worked out that a bad thing happened to a bad person 如果对我话语的误解导致了
[39:46] because of that misinterpretation, 一个坏人遭受不幸
[39:55] I learned from the best. 名师出高徒嘛
[40:02] Hailey. 海莉
[40:05] Want to know what keeps me awake at night? 想知道什么使我彻夜难眠吗
[40:13] Nothing. 什么也不能
[40:19] I do what I do because I can. 我做我所做的事情 因为我可以
[40:24] There was something inside me… 很久以前 我的内心
[40:32] I turned it off, a long time ago. 就不再因愧疚而受折磨
[40:41] Hailey, you do something like this, 海莉 你做出这样的事情
[40:43] you don’t turn that part off… 却不把自己良心关闭
[40:49] It will eat you alive. 内疚感会生吞活剥了你
[40:56] Have a little faith, Sarge. I’ll get there. 对我有点信心 警长 我会成长到那步的
[41:01] That’s what I’m afraid of. 那正是我所担心的
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第7季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第7季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme