时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Wait until I tell Kev, “The movie you’ve been | 等我告诉凯文 “你最爱的那部电影 |
[00:05] | raving about is the worst movie I’ve seen in my entire life.” | 是我这辈子看过最烂的一部片子” |
[00:09] | I grinned and I beared it, you know? | 我只能默默忍受 你知道吗 |
[00:11] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[00:13] | I hate to tell you this, like it pains me to tell you this, | 我也不想告诉你 告诉你这个我也不好受 |
[00:16] | but you snore. | 但你打呼噜 |
[00:17] | See, I’m never watching a movie on your couch again. | 看吧 我再也不会坐在你家沙发上看电影了 |
[00:19] | God forbid, I nod off. | 天啊 我就打了个盹 |
[00:21] | No, man. I think it’s called passing out | 不 老兄 我觉得你就是睡死过去了 |
[00:23] | when you’ve had more than, what? Four Pilsners? | 喝完差不多四瓶比尔森啤酒之后吧 |
[00:28] | – All right, here we go. – Okay. | -好了 开始吧 -好的 |
[00:29] | Gimme. | 给我吧 |
[00:32] | Okay, heads-up, everyone. | 大家注意了 |
[00:34] | Source is coming your way. | 线人朝你们的方向开过去了 |
[00:35] | Plates are confirmed. Truck’s double loaded. | 车牌确认 双载货车 |
[00:38] | Copy that. We’re in position | 收到 我们已就位 |
[00:39] | Shutting down. | 无线电静默 |
[00:45] | Good to see you boys. | 见到你们真好 |
[00:46] | Yeah, glad we can make this happen. | 对啊 很高兴我们能交易 |
[00:47] | Y’all got what we ordered? | 我们订的你都带来了吗 |
[00:54] | Yeah, three bricks. It’s perfect. | 3份毒品 很好 |
[00:59] | As long as the product is right. | 只要货对 |
[01:01] | It’s right. | 是对的 |
[01:03] | Okay, no offense, | 无意冒犯 |
[01:04] | but the last cat who told us that it was right | 但上次那人跟我们说货对 |
[01:06] | sold us 50% sham, | 但一半都掺假了 |
[01:07] | and we don’t need no heroin that’s already stepped on. | 我们不买掺假的海洛因 |
[01:12] | Is that pure? | 货纯吗 |
[01:19] | It’s pure. | 相当纯 |
[01:23] | Don’t step any closer, homie. | 别再靠近了 兄弟 |
[01:24] | I don’t see no paper. | 我还没见到钱 |
[01:29] | I wanna make sure you’re for real. | 我想确认你们是认真的 |
[01:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:35] | Chicago PD. | 芝加哥警署 |
[01:38] | Hey, don’t even think about it! | 想都别想 |
[01:40] | Put your hands up. | 举起手来 |
[01:41] | We got one going out the back. | 有个往后面逃了 |
[01:42] | Green jacket, dark jeans. He’s taking off with the dope. | 绿色外套 深色牛仔裤 他带着毒品跑了 |
[01:45] | We’re on it. | 我们去追 |
[01:52] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[02:13] | Stop. | 站住 |
[02:14] | Get your hands up. Get your hands up! | 举起手来 举起手来 |
[02:18] | Drop the bag. | 放下包 |
[02:19] | Put your arms through the gate. | 从门中间伸出手 |
[02:36] | 5021 Eddie, roll the Crime Lab to Calumet Corridor. | 5021E 派取证室到卡鲁梅特走廊 |
[02:39] | We have a female DOA, possible homicide. | 发现一名女性死者 可能是凶杀 |
[02:41] | Make all the appropriate notifications, | 发出通知 |
[02:43] | and advise our supervisor we are securing the scene. | 并且告知上级我们要封锁现场 |
[02:46] | 10-4, 5021 Eddie. | 收到 5021E |
[02:51] | All right, what do we got? | 目前查到些什么 |
[02:53] | No ID on the vic, not in the system. | 受害者身上无身份证件 也不在系统里 |
[02:56] | There’s a park a few blocks east of here. | 这里往东几个街区是一个公园 |
[02:58] | It’s popular with working girls. | 有些站街女经常去那里 |
[02:59] | They use this area as a place to conduct their business. | 她们在那里拉客 |
[03:03] | She wasn’t here too long. | 她被弃尸此处没有多久 |
[03:04] | The M.E. framed the time of death | 法医说死亡时间 |
[03:05] | within the last 12 hours. | 在过去的12个小时内 |
[03:07] | No signs of fresh blood on the scene. | 现场没发现新鲜血迹 |
[03:08] | – It’s a dump site. – Yeah. | -这里只是抛尸地点 -是的 |
[03:11] | And if she was a prostitute, | 如果她是妓女 |
[03:12] | we’re assuming the offender probably killed her in the car | 我们先假设行凶者大概率在车内杀人 |
[03:15] | and brought her here. | 然后把她带到了这 |
[03:16] | All right, scour the area for PODs, security cameras. | 搜查这个区域 找找摄像头 |
[03:19] | Circulate her photo, check all missings, | 到处派发她的照片 查查所有走失人口 |
[03:21] | look for any witnesses, | 找下目击证人 |
[03:22] | and we start talking to prostitutes. | 我们找些妓女谈谈话 |
[03:24] | We’re gonna take it? Not Homicide? | 我们接手吗 不是凶杀组 |
[03:26] | We found her. Let’s find her killer. | 我们找到了她 我们就负责找到杀她的凶手 |
[03:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:33] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[03:34] | Uh, snagged it on a gate back there. | 在那边的铁丝门上钩伤了 |
[03:36] | – I’ll live. – I’m sure you will. | -死不了 -那肯定了 |
[03:38] | All the same, I want you to head over to Med, | 同时 你得去医院 |
[03:39] | get it checked out, document it. | 检查一下 记录在案 |
[03:41] | These guys can handle the canvassing. | 这些同事能搞定街坊问话 |
[03:43] | Okay, copy. | 收到 |
[03:48] | – You’re all set. – I am? | -都处理好了 -是吗 |
[03:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:55] | – Thanks. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[03:57] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[04:04] | Is something wrong? | 有什么不对吗 |
[04:05] | I ran a standard blood panel. | 我做了个常规的血液检查 |
[04:06] | No infections, nothing to worry about. | 没有感染 没什么可担心的 |
[04:08] | Oh, okay. I was, like, worried. | 我刚还有些担心 |
[04:10] | But due to your elevated levels of beta HCG, | 但你的人绒毛膜促性腺激素水平很高 |
[04:13] | you should be more careful on the job. | 你工作时得多小心了 |
[04:16] | Elevated H-B-what? | 人绒毛膜什么 |
[04:18] | It means you’re pregnant. | 说明你怀孕了 |
[04:19] | Probably around four weeks. | 大概四周了吧 |
[04:25] | – Are you sure? – 100%. | -你确定吗 -百分之百确定 |
[04:28] | Maybe don’t go squeezing through any more fences for a while, | 最好最近别钻铁门了 |
[04:30] | and congratulations. | 还有恭喜你 |
[04:44] | Hey, how’s it going? Are you okay? | 怎么样了 你还好吗 |
[04:46] | Good as new. | 完好如新 |
[04:48] | – You’re cool? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[04:50] | Where we at? | 查到哪里了 |
[04:51] | So our Jane Doe had a distinctive birthmark on her thigh. | 所以我们的无名女尸在大腿部有一个独特的胎记 |
[04:55] | We ran that through Missing Persons | 我们在失踪人口库中查了下 |
[04:56] | and we got a hit. | 有了些发现 |
[04:57] | Her name is Ally Larson. | 她叫艾莉·拉尔森 |
[04:58] | Ally ran away from home eight years ago | 艾莉八年前从家里出走 |
[05:00] | when she was 16. | 那时她才16岁 |
[05:01] | Since then, she’s been a ghost. No address, no workplace. | 自此之后 没人见过她 没有住址 没有工作 |
[05:03] | All right, which might make sense if she was a prostitute. | 那如果她是妓女也说得通了 |
[05:05] | Maybe. | 大概吧 |
[05:06] | She’s got no arrest record, | 她没有被捕记录 |
[05:08] | and I just spoke to some of the working girls. | 我刚刚和几个站街女谈过 |
[05:10] | None of them recognize her photo. | 她们都不认识照片上的她 |
[05:11] | So maybe not. | 那也许她不是 |
[05:13] | All right, anything from the M.E.? | 法医那边有什么吗 |
[05:15] | No signs of sexual assault. | 没有性侵的痕迹 |
[05:17] | He said Ally was hit repeatedly with a blunt object. | 他说艾莉被钝器击打数次 |
[05:19] | Yeah, no surprise there. Defensive wounds? | 这在意料之中 防御性伤口呢 |
[05:22] | No. | 没有 |
[05:23] | Huh, so she didn’t see it coming. | 那么说她没有防备 |
[05:25] | But there were signs of scarring | 但她的手腕和脚腕上 |
[05:26] | around the wrists and ankles, | 有伤疤的痕迹 |
[05:28] | which apparently restraints would have to be left on | 那些印迹很明显是被捆绑了 |
[05:30] | for an extended period of time to leave those marks. | 较长时间以后才可能留下的 |
[05:34] | So maybe she was being held against her will. | 所以她可能是被扣押了 |
[05:37] | Yeah, it’s a possibility. | 有这个可能 |
[05:37] | 汤申德汽车修理厂 截然不同 | |
[05:39] | Anything else? | 其它的呢 |
[05:40] | There was a strand of hair lodged in her necklace. | 她的项链上夹了一缕头发 |
[05:43] | Not hers– they’re testing it now for DNA. | 不是她的 正在进行DNA化验呢 |
[05:45] | Okay, anything from PODs or surveillance? | 警用摄像头或者监控探头有什么线索吗 |
[05:47] | Uh, waiting for digital files on Townshend Auto Parts. | 还在等待汤申德汽车修理厂的数码文件 |
[05:49] | They had a cam set up pretty close | 他们有个摄像头就在距离 |
[05:50] | to where we found Ally’s body. | 我们发现艾莉尸体很近的地方 |
[05:52] | Okay, so let’s keep digging. | 那我们继续挖吧 |
[05:53] | See what we can find in Ally’s missing persons report. | 看看我们能从艾莉的失踪人口报告中发现什么 |
[05:56] | Kim and Adam? | 金和亚当 |
[05:57] | Make the notification to the parents. | 去通知一下死者父母吧 |
[06:03] | We both dreaded this day. | 我们都害怕这一天的到来 |
[06:06] | I told myself it would never happen. | 我跟自己说不会有这么一天的 |
[06:09] | You pray every night your baby will come home. | 你每天晚上都祈祷 孩子会回来 |
[06:12] | Will walk through that door and not the police. | 希望走进门的是她而不是警察 |
[06:15] | We’re so extremely sorry for your loss. | 我们对你们失去亲人非常难过 |
[06:18] | We’re here to try and find the person responsible. | 我们来是想要找出凶手 |
[06:22] | Our records indicate Ally ran away eight years ago. | 我们的记录显示艾莉是八年前离家出走的 |
[06:25] | She didn’t run away. | 她并非离家出走 |
[06:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:29] | We had a fight and she ran out. | 我们吵了一架 她就出去了 |
[06:33] | It was just a fight. | 就是吵了个架 |
[06:35] | We had lot of fights. She always came back. | 我们吵过很多架 她总会回来 |
[06:40] | We looked for her afterwards, couldn’t find her. | 后来我们去找过她 没找到 |
[06:45] | Somebody took my daughter. | 有人抓了我的女儿 |
[06:50] | Okay, do you have any idea who that might be? | 你知道有可能是谁吗 |
[06:52] | Like a boyfriend or someone– | 比如男朋友或者什么… |
[06:54] | I’ve asked myself that a thousand times, | 我已经问过自己上千次了 |
[06:59] | but no. | 但不可能 |
[07:00] | She got along with everyone. | 她和所有人相处得都不错 |
[07:04] | It had to have been a stranger. | 只能是个陌生人 |
[07:08] | About a year ago, | 大概一年前 |
[07:10] | we were headed to the flower show at Garfield Park. | 我们去加菲尔德公园的花卉展 |
[07:15] | And we drove past a playground, | 我们开车路过个游乐园 |
[07:18] | and there she was, Ally. | 她就在那 艾莉 |
[07:24] | It was seven years since I saw her, | 从我上次见到她过去七年了 |
[07:28] | but it was my baby. | 但那就是我的孩子 |
[07:30] | She was sitting next to a man, | 她坐在一个男的身边 |
[07:33] | and I begged Robert to turn around. | 我求罗伯特调头回去 |
[07:36] | But I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[07:38] | I, uh… | 我… |
[07:40] | I got upset instead. | 我反而发了脾气 |
[07:43] | I thought Anne was delusional. | 我以为安产生幻觉了 |
[07:45] | That’s why I didn’t call the cops. | 所以我并没有报警 |
[07:48] | On the man, what did he look like? | 那个男的 他长什么样子 |
[07:50] | I wish I could tell you. | 我真希望我能告诉你们 |
[07:52] | I was fixated on my daughter. | 我只关注我女儿了 |
[07:55] | It was December; he had a hat on and was bundled up. | 是十二月 他戴了顶帽子 穿得很厚 |
[07:58] | I was in shock. | 我受了惊 |
[08:04] | If only we’d turned around. | 如果我们调头回去就好了 |
[08:11] | Hey, I just got surveillance back from the auto parts shop. | 我刚刚收到了汽修厂的监控录像 |
[08:15] | – So check it out. – All right. | -来看看 -好的 |
[08:16] | We got a male in a red camo jacket dragging Ally’s body. | 有个穿红色迷彩服的男的拖着艾莉的尸体 |
[08:20] | This is eight hours before we found her. | 是我们发现她的八小时前 |
[08:23] | So then the guy runs off, | 那个人跑开 |
[08:24] | and then headlights. | 然后是车灯 |
[08:27] | So I check traffic cams leaving in and out of the area. | 我查了进出该区域的交通信号灯 |
[08:30] | Two minutes later, same guy. | 两分钟以后 同一个人 |
[08:31] | Street POD caught him at Cicero and 6th. | 警用摄像头在西塞罗和6大街的路口发现了他 |
[08:33] | Got a hit on facial rec. | 人脸识别有个结果 |
[08:35] | Say hi to Ramiro Lopez. | 这是拉米罗·洛佩兹 |
[08:36] | He’s a mid-level dealer with the Insane Players, | 他是疯伙帮的中层贩子 |
[08:38] | runs a corner a few blocks from where we found Ally’s body. | 在我们发现艾莉尸体的几个街区外一个路口贩毒 |
[08:41] | He’s out on parole for distro, has one prior for domestic. | 他因为分销毒品罪被假释 有家庭暴力前科 |
[08:43] | He’s been staying with his cousin in Archer Heights, | 他一直和他的表兄住在阿彻高地 |
[08:45] | low-income apartments on Pulaski. | 普拉斯基路的低收入公寓 |
[08:47] | Let’s get some cuffs on this guy. | 去把这家伙抓回来 |
[08:53] | Jay and I just pulled up. | 杰和我刚停车 |
[08:54] | You in place, Kev? | 你就位了吗 凯文 |
[08:57] | Yup. | 对 |
[08:57] | We got eyes on the front and Lopez’s car. | 我们盯着前门和洛佩兹的车呢 |
[09:00] | He should be in the house. | 他应该在房子里 |
[09:01] | All right, copy. | 收到 |
[09:08] | Wait, hold on. | 等一下 |
[09:14] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[09:15] | We got eyes on the offender approaching the vehicle. | 我们看到罪犯走向他的车了 |
[09:20] | Ramiro Lopez? | 拉米罗·洛佩兹 |
[09:22] | Chicago PD. | 芝加哥警署 |
[09:25] | – Hey! – Damn! | -喂 -妈的 |
[09:31] | 5021 Frank, in pursuit of a silver Cadillac, | 5021F 正在追捕一辆银色凯迪拉克 |
[09:33] | Illinois plate Tom Charlie Sam 232. | 伊利诺伊州车牌号TCS232 |
[10:07] | – Get off me, bitch! – Shut up and stop moving! | -放开我 臭婊子 -闭嘴 不许动 |
[10:10] | Call her a bitch again. | 你再叫她臭婊子试试 |
[10:16] | Ramiro Lopez, you’re getting sloppy, ain’t you? | 拉米罗·洛佩兹 越来越不小心了啊 |
[10:19] | We found a kilo of heroin in your trunk. | 我们在你的后备箱里发现了一公斤海洛因 |
[10:21] | That ain’t mine. I’m out the game. | 不是我的 我洗手不干了 |
[10:23] | Oh, that’s why you ran, huh? | 所以你拔腿就跑是吧 |
[10:25] | Where were you last night? | 昨晚你在哪 |
[10:28] | I was out. | 我出门了 |
[10:29] | Out where? | 出门去哪了 |
[10:31] | Hanging with some of my boys. | 和我的几个马仔一起 |
[10:32] | Hmm, you know a woman named Ally Larson? | 你认识艾莉·拉尔森吗 |
[10:36] | – Never heard of her. – No? | -从没听说过 -是吗 |
[10:40] | Maybe that’ll refresh your memory. | 也许这个能给你提个醒 |
[10:43] | I’ll give you a hint. Ally’s the dead one. | 我给你点提示 艾莉是死的那个 |
[10:46] | Ramiro… | 拉米罗 |
[10:48] | You come clean to me right now, I can help you. | 你现在跟我坦白 我还能帮你 |
[10:53] | – That ain’t me. – No? | -那不是我 -是吗 |
[10:58] | That’s clearly you, | 那显然是你 |
[11:00] | six blocks away from the body. | 离案发现场只有六个街区 |
[11:02] | Ramiro, it’s over. | 拉米罗 你完了 |
[11:06] | All right, for real. | 好吧 说真的 |
[11:08] | Yeah, I’m back in business. | 没错 我重操旧业了 |
[11:11] | I was looking for one of my crew | 我当时正在找一个手下 |
[11:12] | when I see that white dude standing over the girl. | 看到那个白人老兄站在那姑娘边上时 |
[11:15] | He sees me, he jumps in his car, and he takes off. | 他一看到我 就跳上车逃走了 |
[11:17] | What did that white dude look like? | 那个白人老兄长什么样 |
[11:19] | Uh, he was short. | 很矮 |
[11:20] | Uh, brown hair, maybe. | 可能是棕色头发 |
[11:22] | What kind of car was he driving? | 他开什么车 |
[11:26] | A–a blue SUV with a big dent on the side. | 一辆蓝色越野车 侧面有个很大的凹痕 |
[11:30] | It was a Nissan, I think. | 我觉得是辆尼桑 |
[11:31] | Then what happened? | 然后发生了什么 |
[11:33] | Listen, I don’t know if dude was raping | 听着 我不知道那哥们是强奸还是 |
[11:35] | or robbing that lady. | 抢劫了那姑娘 |
[11:36] | I thought she was knocked the hell out. | 我以为她被打晕了 |
[11:38] | So I dragged her into the light. | 于是我把她拖到灯光下 |
[11:41] | I wanted to help her. | 我本想帮她 |
[11:43] | But then I saw her head smashed in like a baby seal, | 然后我看到她的头碎得像小海豹一样 |
[11:46] | and I got the hell up out of there. | 我就赶紧逃走了 |
[11:52] | Hell of a story. | 真能编 |
[11:54] | So crazy, I damn near believe it. | 太扯了 我都差点相信了 |
[11:56] | Sarge, lab results came in. | 警长 实验室的化验结果出来了 |
[11:59] | DNA from the hair in Ally’s necklace | 艾莉项链里那根头发的DNA |
[12:00] | matched a name in the system. | 跟系统里的一个人匹配 |
[12:02] | Lopez? | 是洛佩兹吗 |
[12:03] | No, Claire Meyers, open cold case. | 不 是克莱尔·梅耶斯 悬案 |
[12:05] | Abducted seven years ago when she was 17, | 她七年前被绑架了 当时17岁 |
[12:07] | but the lab confirmed the DNA was fresh. | 但实验室确定DNA是新鲜的 |
[12:10] | So Claire might still be alive? | 所以克莱尔可能还活着 |
[12:12] | That hair didn’t just magically appear. | 出现那根头发是有原因的 |
[12:15] | – Sarge. – Huh? | -警长 -怎么了 |
[12:16] | We know that Ally Larson had restraint marks on her body. | 我们知道艾莉·拉尔森身上有捆绑的痕迹 |
[12:19] | Her parents are convinced that she was abducted. | 她父母很确定她是被绑架的 |
[12:20] | I mean, what if they’re right? | 我是说 如果他们是对的呢 |
[12:21] | What if both girls were taken but by the same guy? | 如果两位姑娘都是被同一个人绑架的呢 |
[12:25] | You’re thinking Claire Meyers and Ally Larson | 你觉得克莱尔·梅耶斯一直都跟 |
[12:27] | were being held together this whole time? | 艾莉·拉尔森关在一起 |
[12:29] | I do, and Claire is out there somewhere. | 是的 而且克莱尔一定活着 |
[12:34] | Then we need to find her. | 那我们得找到她 |
[12:41] | This is Claire Meyers. | 这是克莱尔·梅耶斯 |
[12:42] | She was a good student, aspiring musician, | 她品学兼优 立志成为音乐家 |
[12:45] | only daughter of a single mom. | 是位单亲妈妈的独生女 |
[12:46] | Abducted seven years ago when she was only 17. | 七年前被绑架 当时17岁 |
[12:49] | The offender broke into her house, | 嫌犯闯进了她家 |
[12:50] | dragged her out of bed. | 把她从床上掳走 |
[12:51] | There have been no arrests and the case has gone cold. | 至今没有抓到嫌犯 这个案子就成了悬案 |
[12:54] | All right, Ramiro Lopez, | 好 拉米罗·洛佩兹 |
[12:55] | was he listed as a person of interest in that file? | 档案中把他列为了嫌疑人吗 |
[12:57] | Uh, he shouldn’t be. | 不可能是他 |
[12:58] | He was locked up at Stateville for two years on a possession charge. | 那会他因为藏毒在斯泰特维尔监狱服刑两年 |
[13:01] | Platt talked to the original detectives who were on Claire’s case. | 普拉特跟最初负责克莱尔案的警探谈了 |
[13:04] | Yeah, they didn’t even have to open the file. | 对 他们甚至不需要打开文件 |
[13:06] | It’s one of those cases that stays with you. | 这个案子他们一直都放不下 |
[13:08] | They told us they pressed hard, but leads went dead fast. | 他们努力想查清楚 但很快就遇到死胡同了 |
[13:11] | There wasn’t a strand of evidence, | 那晚之后 就没有任何证据 |
[13:13] | and no visual or digital trace of her after that night. | 没人见过她 监控也没拍到过 |
[13:16] | So she just disappeared. | 所以她消失了 |
[13:18] | Which is why they assumed whoever abducted Claire | 所以他们觉得绑架克莱尔的人 |
[13:20] | killed her too. | 已经把她杀了 |
[13:21] | The case shifted from a locate to a recovery. | 这个案子从寻人变成了寻尸 |
[13:24] | All right, appreciate it, Trudy. | 好 感谢 特鲁迪 |
[13:26] | We’ve got a person of interest here. | 这里有个嫌疑人 |
[13:27] | John Waddell, he’s Claire’s piano teacher. | 约翰·沃德尔 他是克莱尔的钢琴老师 |
[13:31] | Claire told her mom that he was stalking her | 克莱尔告诉过她妈妈他跟踪她 |
[13:32] | 艾莉·拉尔森 审问笔录 | |
[13:33] | and tried to kiss her. | 还想亲她 |
[13:34] | It was enough for a restraining order. | 这已经足够申请禁止令了 |
[13:35] | Two weeks later, she was abducted. | 两周后 她就被绑架了 |
[13:37] | Waddell didn’t have an alibi, | 沃德尔没有不在场证明 |
[13:38] | but because they never recovered a body, | 但因为他们没找到尸体 |
[13:40] | then they didn’t have anything to connect him | 他们也没有证据可以把他和 |
[13:41] | to her disappearance. | 她的失踪联系起来 |
[13:42] | Looks like Waddell stayed busy. | 看起来沃德尔也一直不消停 |
[13:44] | He got probation on a Peeping Tom allegation, | 他因为偷窥指控被判缓刑 |
[13:46] | and a woman just filed an assault complaint. | 而且刚刚有女性投诉他骚扰 |
[13:48] | Claims Waddell dropped a roofie in her drink at a bar. | 声称沃德尔在酒吧给她的酒里下催眠药 |
[13:51] | Address? | 有他的地址吗 |
[13:53] | LKA is 1350 Waycrest. | 最后登记住址是维克瑞斯街1350号 |
[13:54] | Wait, that’s by Garfield Park. | 等等 就在加菲尔德公园旁边 |
[13:56] | Same park that Ally’s mother | 艾莉的妈妈发誓 |
[13:57] | swore that she saw her daughter at. | 她就在那个公园看到过她女儿 |
[13:59] | All right, Kim, you and Adam go grab Waddell. | 好 金 你跟亚当去抓沃德尔 |
[14:01] | The rest of you, keep digging into that cold case. | 剩下的人继续查那个悬案 |
[14:05] | Go over every single piece of evidence. | 把每个证据都过一遍 |
[14:07] | These two women who went missing are connected. | 这两位失踪女性是有关联的 |
[14:10] | I mean, one of them may still be alive. | 其中有一位可能还活着 |
[14:12] | So we move heaven and earth. | 所以我们要竭尽全力 |
[14:16] | Sarge, we did a little sneak-and-peek on Waddell’s apartment. | 警长 我们观察了一下沃德尔的公寓 |
[14:19] | No sign of him or anybody else. | 没有他或其他任何人的踪迹 |
[14:20] | Keep eyes on the apartment. We need to find this guy. | 盯着这间公寓 我们得找到这家伙 |
[14:24] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[14:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:28] | My nephew just saw | 我侄子刚刚 |
[14:30] | “Back to the Future” for the first time, | 第一次看完《回到未来》 |
[14:32] | so he’s been trying to skateboard behind cars all week long. | 所以他整个星期都在尝试跟在车后面滑滑板 |
[14:35] | I love that kid. | 我爱那个孩子 |
[14:37] | My sister got a lot more than she bargained for with him. | 他带给我姐姐的乐趣比她想象的要多得多 |
[14:41] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[14:50] | What? | 什么 |
[14:52] | Yeah, the, um, the doctor, | 对 今天早上 |
[14:53] | she ran some tests while I was getting stitched up this morning. | 我缝针的时候 医生做了些化验 |
[14:56] | So I am pregnant. | 所以 我怀孕了 |
[15:04] | – Is it– – Yes. | -是不是… -是的 |
[15:06] | – From the night after– – Yeah, after that night. | -是那晚之后 -是 那晚之后 |
[15:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:09] | – You’re sure that– – I don’t need this. | -你确定那是 -不要这样 |
[15:11] | Okay. Sorry. | 好的 对不起 |
[15:13] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[15:17] | – Yeah. – Okay, what do you wanna do? | -对 -好 你想怎么做 |
[15:20] | I don’t know, Adam. What do you wanna do? | 我不知道 亚当 你想怎么做 |
[15:21] | I don’t know. I’m kind of playing catch-up over here. | 我不知道 我在努力消化这个消息 |
[15:27] | I mean, do you want a kid? | 你想要孩子吗 |
[15:28] | I know when we were together, you said you wanted kids. | 我们之前在一起时 你说过想要小孩 |
[15:30] | I do want kids. | 我是想要小孩 |
[15:33] | Someday. | 未来某一天 |
[15:36] | Well… | 好吧 |
[15:38] | Okay, well, listen. | 好的 听着 |
[15:39] | You know, whatever you decide, | 你知道 无论你做什么决定 |
[15:41] | I’m gonna be there and I’ll support you. | 我都会陪着你 支持你 |
[15:43] | There he is. | 他在那儿 |
[15:58] | John. Hey, it’s Waddell, right? | 你是约翰·沃德尔 对吗 |
[16:00] | Yeah. | 是 |
[16:01] | Chicago PD. | 芝加哥警署 |
[16:02] | We’re gonna need you to come with us, pal. | 需要你跟我们走一趟 伙计 |
[16:05] | You guys don’t ever quit, do you? | 你们总是没玩没了 是不是 |
[16:06] | What an incredibly keen observation, John. | 多么惊人的观察力 约翰 |
[16:09] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[16:12] | Look… | 听着 |
[16:14] | I don’t know what else you people want. | 不知道你们还想知道什么 |
[16:17] | You’ve already made my life a living hell. | 你们已经把我的生活变成地狱了 |
[16:18] | Yeah, you know whose life is a living hell? | 知道谁的生活才是地狱吗 |
[16:20] | It’s Claire Meyers’ mother. | 克莱尔·梅耶斯母亲的 |
[16:22] | She hired you as a piano teacher for her daughter, | 她雇你当她女儿的钢琴老师 |
[16:24] | found out you were a predator, | 结果发现你是个色狼 |
[16:26] | and then her daughter went missing forever. | 然后她女儿就永远消失了 |
[16:29] | I have told you three times, | 我告诉你们三遍了 |
[16:32] | I had nothing to do with it. | 我和此事无关 |
[16:34] | Cops interrogated me. | 警察当时审问过 |
[16:36] | Yeah, they never proved you were innocent. | 没错 他们从未证实你的清白 |
[16:39] | They just couldn’t prove you were guilty. | 他们只是无法将你定罪 |
[16:42] | Just for the record, | 顺带一提 |
[16:43] | Claire was the one who initiated our relationship. | 克莱尔才是我们这段关系的始作俑者 |
[16:45] | She came onto me. | 她勾引的我 |
[16:47] | Do you recognize this girl? | 你认识这个女孩吗 |
[16:51] | – No. – Take another look. | -不认识 -再看看 |
[16:53] | I can look all day, but I still don’t know her. | 我能看一整天 但还是不认识她 |
[16:55] | Where were you yesterday at 9 P.M.? | 昨晚9点你在哪 |
[16:58] | I was with my mother. We went to Second City. | 和我母亲在一起 我们去了第二城市 |
[17:01] | It’s not as funny as it used to be. | 它不像从前那么好玩了 |
[17:03] | According to the restraining order, | 根据禁制令 |
[17:05] | you, uh, stalked Claire all over the city | 克莱尔消失之前 |
[17:08] | before she disappeared. | 你四处跟踪她 |
[17:10] | Maybe you saw her with someone else, | 也许你看见她和别人在一起 |
[17:12] | someone who didn’t belong. | 一个不合群的人 |
[17:14] | You mean the dude who was at her soccer games. | 你是说那个看她球赛的家伙 |
[17:17] | What dude? | 什么人 |
[17:18] | He used to watch from the parking lot. | 他常常在停车场看球赛 |
[17:19] | Always had a cigarette going, never talked to anybody. | 总是抽着烟 不和任何人说话 |
[17:22] | Describe him. | 形容一下他 |
[17:25] | He was white, older than me. | 他是个白人 年纪比我大 |
[17:28] | He had one of those beat-up panel vans, | 有一辆破旧的厢式货车 |
[17:30] | like for plumbers or electricians. | 像是水管工或者电工用的 |
[17:33] | Why the hell didn’t you tell the cops | 你为什么一开始 |
[17:35] | about this in the first place? | 不跟警察说这些 |
[17:37] | I did, but they thought I was making it up. | 我说了 但是他们以为是我编的 |
[17:41] | Those cops had a vendetta. | 那些警察有复仇情绪 |
[17:43] | They wanted to punish me because Claire and I | 他们想惩罚我 因为我和克莱尔 |
[17:46] | had genuine feelings for each other. | 我们有真情实感 |
[17:50] | Why is that so hard for you people to understand? | 为什么你们这些人理解不了呢 |
[18:03] | Because she was a 17-year-old girl, you stupid prick. | 因为她还是个17岁的孩子 你这个混蛋 |
[18:18] | Sarge, Waddell’s alibi checks out. | 警长 沃德尔的不在场证明证实了 |
[18:20] | He was at a damn comedy club the night Ally was murdered. | 艾莉被杀当晚他在一家喜剧俱乐部 |
[18:23] | We got it. | 找到了 |
[18:23] | Sarge, we reached out to the Larson family | 警长 我们联系了拉尔森一家 |
[18:25] | to see if they could recall anybody that had done plumbing | 让他们回忆艾莉失踪前 |
[18:28] | or electrical work at their house before Ally disappeared. | 来家里修过水管或者电路的人 |
[18:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:32] | They went through their records. | 他们查看记录 |
[18:34] | JBS Electrical did some work at their house | 发现JBS电器公司来家里工作过 |
[18:36] | about a year before Ally went missing. | 大约在艾莉失踪一年前 |
[18:38] | JBS also installed an air conditioning unit | JBS也在克莱尔·梅耶斯家 |
[18:41] | at Claire Meyers’ house eight years ago. | 安装过空调 早在八年前 |
[18:47] | We got the nexus. | 我们找到联系了 |
[18:50] | Look, if this guy was stalking Claire for over a year, | 如果这家伙跟踪克莱尔一年多 |
[18:52] | there’s a good chance he was stalking Ally too. | 很可能他也跟踪了艾莉 |
[18:55] | He might’ve even been there | 她和父母吵架的当晚 |
[18:56] | the night she fought with her parents. | 他甚至可能就在那里 |
[18:57] | She runs out, upset. | 她跑了出去 伤心欲绝 |
[18:59] | It was the perfect time to snatch her up. | 对她的下手的绝佳时机 |
[19:02] | We got the employment records for JBS? | 我们有JBS的雇佣记录吗 |
[19:04] | We do. There were two technicians on the payroll | 有 艾莉失踪期间 |
[19:06] | at the time that Ally goes missing. | 有两名技术工人在工资单上 |
[19:07] | And one of them owns a blue Nissan SUV. | 其中一人有辆蓝色的尼桑SUV |
[19:10] | That is Ray Lambert. He’s 40 years old. | 那是雷·兰伯特 40岁 |
[19:13] | He was fired about a year after Ally went missing. | 艾莉失踪一年后 他被解雇了 |
[19:15] | – Any priors? – He’s squeaky clean | -有前科吗 -没有案底 |
[19:17] | except for one big social media red flag. | 除了社交平台上有个值得注意的地方 |
[19:19] | He identifies as an incel. | 他自我标榜为非独 |
[19:22] | What the hell is an incel? | 非独是什么玩意儿 |
[19:23] | It’s an involuntary celibate. | 非自愿独身者 |
[19:24] | It’s a black hole on the internet. | 互联网上的黑洞 |
[19:26] | It’s like white guys who can’t get laid | 就像某些白人不能上床 |
[19:27] | and think that women owe them sex. | 认为是女人欠他们性 |
[19:29] | Male supremacists. | 男性至上主义 |
[19:33] | Okay, we got an address for this winner? | 我们找到地址了吗 |
[19:35] | Lambert owns a house in Forest Park. | 兰伯特在森林公园有栋房子 |
[19:37] | Call cpic, get a round-robin. | 联系芝警信息中心 带上枪 |
[19:39] | Let’s gear up. | 准备好 |
[19:41] | This is Detective Upton of Intelligence. | 我是情报处厄普顿警探 |
[19:42] | I need real-time information on a Ray Lambert. | 需要雷·兰伯特的实时信息 |
[19:44] | 40 years of age, resides in Forest Park. | 年龄40 住址森林公园 |
[19:46] | He’s wanted for abduction and murder. | 他因为绑架案和谋杀案被通缉 |
[19:49] | Take it off the hinges. | 破门 |
[19:51] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[20:11] | Sarge? | 警长 |
[20:22] | Boss. | 老大 |
[20:55] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[20:57] | Behind the wall. It sounds like a motor. | 墙后面 听起来像发动机 |
[21:03] | Clear it. | 搬走 |
[21:26] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[21:28] | Claire, can you look at me? | 克莱尔 你能看着我吗 |
[21:33] | I’m putting this gun down, okay? | 我把枪放掉 好吗 |
[21:40] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[21:42] | I’m Kim. | 我叫金 |
[21:45] | I know how scared you must be. | 我知道你一定很害怕 |
[21:50] | I’d like to walk towards you. | 我要向你走过去 |
[21:51] | If you feel frightened, you just say “stop,” okay? | 如果你感觉害怕 说停下就行了 好吗 |
[21:55] | Can you do that? | 可以吗 |
[21:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:59] | Can you hand me that, Claire? | 能把那个给我吗 克莱尔 |
[22:01] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[22:03] | I’m just gonna put it right there. | 我就把它放在那里 |
[22:04] | Does that sound good? | 听上去怎么样 |
[22:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:13] | I’m gonna sit down now, okay? | 我现在要坐下了 好吗 |
[22:17] | Now me and my friends, | 我和我的朋友们 |
[22:20] | we’d like to take you out of this room. | 想把你带出这个房间 |
[22:22] | Do you think you’re ready to do that? | 你觉得你准备好了吗 |
[22:23] | Where’s Henry? | 亨利在哪里 |
[22:25] | Who’s Henry, Claire? | 谁是亨利 克莱尔 |
[22:27] | He’s my son. Is he with you? | 他是我儿子 他和你在一起吗 |
[22:30] | Your son. | 你的儿子 |
[22:31] | No, he’s not, Claire. | 不 他不在我这儿 克莱尔 |
[22:34] | No, wait. Wait, he took my son. | 不 等等 他带走了我儿子 |
[22:36] | Who took your son, Claire? | 谁把你儿子带走了 克莱尔 |
[22:37] | He took my son. | 他带走了我儿子 |
[22:38] | – Who took your son? – Ray. | -谁把你儿子带走了 -雷 |
[22:39] | Ray, he took my son. | 雷 他带走了我儿子 |
[22:40] | I understand that. We’re gonna get him back. | 我明白了 我们会把他带回来 |
[22:42] | It’s okay. Take a deep breath, Claire. | 没事了 深呼吸 克莱尔 |
[22:44] | He took my son. | 他把我儿子带走了 |
[22:45] | We’re gonna find your son, Claire. | 我们会找到你儿子 克莱尔 |
[22:46] | I’m gonna find your son. | 我会找到你儿子 |
[22:53] | Two rooms, one bathroom, soundproof walls, | 两个房间 一个卫生间 隔音墙 |
[22:55] | and no way out. | 还没有出口 |
[22:56] | Lambert’s a good electrician. | 兰伯特是个好电工 |
[22:57] | The whole place is a well-ventilated house of horrors. | 这里就是个通风极好的恐怖屋 |
[22:59] | Three beds suggest he was holding three victims– | 三张床 表示他绑架了三名受害者 |
[23:00] | Claire Meyers, Ally Larson, | 克莱尔·梅耶斯 艾莉·拉尔森 |
[23:02] | and Claire’s son, Henry. | 还有克莱尔的儿子 亨利 |
[23:03] | And that boy was living down there too? | 那个孩子也住这里吗 |
[23:05] | You saw the stuffed animals and the kid’s toys. | 你看到毛绒玩偶还有小孩的玩具了 |
[23:07] | – Sarge? – Yeah. | -警长 -什么事 |
[23:09] | Just talked to a neighbor. He’s freaked out. | 刚和邻居聊完 他都吓坏了 |
[23:11] | He thought Lambert seemed like a stand-up guy. | 他觉得兰伯特是个正派的人 |
[23:13] | – He ever see the boy? – Yeah, all the time. | -他看到过那个男孩吗 -一直看到 |
[23:15] | Lambert said the boy was his nephew. | 兰伯特说那个男孩是他侄子 |
[23:17] | All right, I want an endangered child AMBER alert | 我要立刻发布一条那个男孩的 |
[23:19] | – on that boy immediately… – Henry? | -安珀警报 -亨利 |
[23:21] | And a BOLO out on Lambert now. | 还有兰伯特的通缉令 |
[23:23] | All right. Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[23:24] | Henry. I–I need to find my son. | 亨利 我得去找我儿子 |
[23:27] | – I need to find him. – I’ve got her… | -我得找到他 -我来和她说 |
[23:28] | – I need to find him. – Claire, look at me. | -我得找他 -克莱尔 看着我 |
[23:29] | You’re safe now, okay? | 你现在安全了 好吗 |
[23:30] | Okay, I’m gonna ask you a few questions. | 好了 我要问你几个问题 |
[23:32] | I need you to help me find Henry. | 我需要你帮我找到亨利 |
[23:34] | I will. Tell me about your son. | 我会的 和我说说你儿子 |
[23:35] | – How old is he? – He’s four. | -他几岁了 -他四岁了 |
[23:36] | Okay, and you said that Ray took him? | 好的 你说雷带走了他吗 |
[23:37] | – Yes. – When did he take him? | -是的 -什么时候带走的 |
[23:39] | Today, right before you got here, | 今天 就在你来之前 |
[23:40] | but Ray doesn’t know how to take care of him. | 但雷不知道怎么照顾他 |
[23:42] | Do you have any idea where Ray might’ve taken your son? | 你知道雷可能把你儿子带去哪儿了吗 |
[23:43] | No. But Ray is watching. | 不知道 但雷在监视 |
[23:45] | He’s always watching. | 他一直都在监视 |
[23:46] | – Claire, he’s not watching right now. – I can’t stay here. | -克莱尔 他现在没在监视 -我不能待着这里 |
[23:48] | I need to go find my son, Henry! | 我得去找我儿子 亨利 |
[23:51] | I need to go find my son, Henry! | 我得去找我儿子 亨利 |
[23:53] | Henry! Henry! | 亨利 亨利 |
[23:55] | I need to find him! | 我得去找他 |
[23:57] | Henry is four years old, | 亨利四岁 |
[23:58] | and Claire was abducted seven years ago, | 克莱尔在七年前被绑架 |
[24:00] | which means that monster is the boy’s father. | 也就是说那个禽兽是男孩的爸爸 |
[24:02] | All right, you stay with Claire. | 好了 你陪着克莱尔 |
[24:04] | – See what else you can find out. – Yeah. | -看看你还能问出什么 -好 |
[24:06] | Sarge, we found a livesteaming camera | 警长 我们发现了一个直播摄像头 |
[24:08] | mounted in the basement. | 装在地下室里 |
[24:09] | This thing can be controlled remotely. | 这东西可以远程遥控 |
[24:11] | So he liked to keep tabs on his captives. | 所以他喜欢一直监视他的囚犯 |
[24:14] | Also means there’s a good chance he’s already onto us. | 也意味着他很可能已经发现我们了 |
[24:17] | Right. | 没错 |
[24:17] | All right, get the OCD techs down here right now. | 好了 马上叫组织犯罪技术部的人过来 |
[24:20] | Triangulate this guy. | 三角定位一下这家伙 |
[24:21] | Whatever it takes to get him in pocket. | 不惜一切把他缉拿归案 |
[24:23] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[24:24] | All right, I got into Lambert’s computer. | 好了 我进到兰伯特的电脑里了 |
[24:26] | He made a Skype call two hours before we got here | 他在我们来前两小时和这家伙打了视频电话 |
[24:29] | to this guy, Brad Snyder. | 布拉德·斯奈德 |
[24:30] | Now judging by the pictures and the messages | 根据照片和消息 |
[24:32] | and the Skype link, | 还有链接判断 |
[24:34] | they know each other from the local 542. | 他们是从本地542工会认识的 |
[24:36] | And now, this photo… | 这张照片 |
[24:39] | Brad Snyder has definitely been in here, boss. | 布拉德·斯奈德肯定来过这里 老大 |
[24:42] | He could be an accomplice. | 他可能是个共犯 |
[24:44] | Let’s go grab him. | 去抓他吧 |
[25:11] | Hey, little homie. | 小弟弟 |
[25:13] | What’s up, man? | 你好吗 |
[25:15] | We’re the police. | 我们是警察 |
[25:17] | Everything’s okay. Can you open the door? | 没事的 能开下门吗 |
[25:20] | Yeah, man. | 好样的 |
[25:27] | What’s up, little man? | 你好吗 小朋友 |
[25:27] | Everything’s okay. Come here. | 没事的 来这里 |
[25:29] | Sit down, little homie. | 坐吧 小家伙 |
[25:32] | What’s your name, bro? | 你叫什么名字 |
[25:34] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[25:35] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[25:37] | That’s my name too. | 我也叫这个名字 |
[25:38] | That’s a real good name, Kevin. | 真是个好名字 凯文 |
[25:40] | Pound me on that. Yeah, bro. | 来击个掌 哥们 |
[25:42] | Where’s your dad? | 你的爸爸在哪里 |
[25:44] | I don’t know. I was sleeping. | 我不知道 我在睡觉 |
[26:02] | Brad Snyder. | 布拉德·斯奈德 |
[26:03] | Yeah, my son. Is my son okay? | 是的 我儿子 我儿子还好吗 |
[26:05] | Yeah, he’s okay. He’s downstairs. | 是的 他没事 他在楼下 |
[26:07] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[26:08] | Ray Lambert happened. | 雷·兰伯特 |
[26:11] | Get up. | 起来 |
[26:17] | Sit your ass down. | 坐好 |
[26:18] | – Okay, okay. – Sit down! | -好的 好的 -坐下 |
[26:20] | – Where’s Ray Lambert? – I don’t know, sir. | -雷·兰伯特在哪里 -我不知道 先生 |
[26:23] | – He did this to you? – Yeah. | -是他打的吗 -是的 |
[26:25] | He–he called me, said he wanted to come over. | 他 他打电话给我 说他要过来 |
[26:27] | I’d just put my son down for a nap; I invited him. | 我刚哄我儿子睡下 就让他过来 |
[26:29] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[26:30] | Was he with anyone? | 有人跟他一起吗 |
[26:31] | – No. – You know this kid? | -没有 -你认识这个孩子吗 |
[26:34] | Yes, that’s, uh, Ray’s nephew. | 认识 那是 雷的侄子 |
[26:36] | I–I met him a year ago. | 我 我一年前见过他 |
[26:38] | – You sure about that? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -是的 |
[26:40] | It’s not his nephew. | 不是他的侄子 |
[26:41] | That’s the child he fathered | 是他跟七年前 |
[26:42] | from a woman he abducted seven years ago. | 自己绑架的一个女人所生的孩子 |
[26:44] | We know you’ve been to his house. | 我们知道你去过他家 |
[26:45] | There isn’t a chance in hell | 你绝对不可能 |
[26:46] | you didn’t know what he was doing in there. | 不知道他在那里做什么 |
[26:47] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[26:49] | – I swear! – This kid’s life is in danger. | -我发誓 -这孩子有生命危险 |
[26:52] | If you don’t start talking, Brad, | 如果你再不开口 布拉德 |
[26:54] | we’re gonna charge you with accessory. | 我们就起诉你是从犯 |
[26:56] | All I know is he came over and he asked for money. | 我只知道他过来找我要钱 |
[26:58] | I refused. | 我拒绝了 |
[26:59] | Next thing I know, he pulls out his Glock | 接下来他就拿出他的格洛克手枪 |
[27:01] | and he beats me with it. He took my ATM card. | 用它打我 拿走我的银行卡 |
[27:03] | He made me gave him the pin number. | 他让我把密码给他 |
[27:06] | He said he was gonna kill my son if I went to the police. | 他说如果我报警 就杀了我儿子 |
[27:12] | What was he driving? | 他开的是什么车 |
[27:13] | A–a black truck. | 一辆黑色的卡车 |
[27:15] | A–a–a Honda, I think. | 一辆本田 应该是 |
[27:18] | It was like he was possessed. | 他好像疯了似的 |
[27:20] | Call it in. | 赶紧报告 |
[27:23] | 5021 Henry… | 5021亨利 |
[27:25] | – She’ll be all right. – Okay, thank you, Doctor. | -她会没事的 -好的 谢谢 医生 |
[27:27] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[27:32] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[27:34] | I don’t know. I just wanna find my son. | 我不知道 我只想找到我儿子 |
[27:37] | I know. We’re still looking for him. | 我知道 我们还在找他 |
[27:39] | You don’t have any idea where they might’ve gone? | 你不知道他们可能会去哪里吗 |
[27:41] | No, but you need to find him soon. | 不知道 但你们得尽快找到他 |
[27:44] | Henry needs insulin. | 亨利需要胰岛素 |
[27:46] | – Henry’s diabetic? – Yeah. | -亨利有糖尿病吗 -对 |
[27:48] | And he needs an injection twice a day or he goes into shock, | 他每天需要注射两次 不然就会休克 |
[27:51] | and Ray didn’t take his insulin and– | 雷没有拿走他的胰岛素 |
[27:53] | Okay, that’s very helpful. | 好的 这个信息很有用 |
[27:55] | What’s gonna happen to Ray? | 雷会怎么样 |
[27:59] | I mean, he’s not gonna get Henry, right? | 亨利不会判给他 对吗 |
[28:01] | Henry stays with me. | 亨利会跟我一起生活 |
[28:02] | Ray is going to prison for a very long time. | 雷会在监狱待很长时间 |
[28:07] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[28:09] | – Would you? – Yeah. | -你能 -好的 |
[28:17] | I have to ask you what happened to Ally. | 我得问问你艾莉怎么回事 |
[28:21] | Ray killed her. | 雷杀了她 |
[28:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:25] | Because she was hurting Henry. | 因为她伤害亨利 |
[28:27] | She just hated Ray so much. | 她只是太恨雷了 |
[28:31] | And Ray defended Henry because Henry is Ray’s son. | 雷保护亨利 因为亨利是雷的儿子 |
[28:38] | Yeah. | 懂了 |
[28:40] | Ray loves Henry. | 雷很爱亨利 |
[28:42] | He wants to keep him. | 他想留下他 |
[28:44] | He’d say he’d kill him before he let him go. | 他说如果要放亨利走 他就杀了亨利 |
[28:46] | Well, we’re not gonna let that happen. | 我们不会让这种事发生 |
[28:48] | We’re gonna bring him back to you safe, okay? | 我们会把他安全地带回来 好吗 |
[28:51] | You don’t have to worry. | 你不用担心 |
[28:53] | You don’t have kids, do you? | 你没有孩子吧 |
[28:56] | No, I don’t. | 没有 我没有 |
[28:58] | When you do, you’ll know. | 到时候你就知道了 |
[29:03] | There’s no such thing as not worrying. | 不可能不担心 |
[29:12] | – Sarge? – What do you got? | -警长 -有什么发现 |
[29:14] | Followed up on what Burgess got from Claire, | 追查了伯吉斯从克莱尔那里得到的消息 |
[29:16] | but no luck with any of the pharmacies. | 但所有药店都没有发现 |
[29:18] | No incidents reported, no Ray Lambert in any system. | 没有事故报告 所有系统都没有雷·兰伯特 |
[29:21] | But we have confirmation of Brad’s story. | 但我们已经证实了布拉德的话 |
[29:22] | All right, this was taken three hours ago at an ATM on Belmont. | 这是三小时前贝尔蒙特的一个自动取款机拍的 |
[29:26] | This is Ray Lambert withdrawing 500 bucks | 雷·兰伯特从布拉德·斯奈德的账户里 |
[29:28] | from Brad Snyder’s account, | 取了五百美元 |
[29:29] | and that’s the car that Brad described. | 这是布拉德所描述的车 |
[29:30] | We can’t see inside, so we don’t know if Henry’s in there. | 我们看不见里面 不知道亨利在不在 |
[29:32] | Plates came back as stolen. | 车牌查出来是被盗牌照 |
[29:34] | Got an AMBER alert across the state, | 已经向全州发出了安珀警报 |
[29:35] | All Call messages being broadcasted on all the zones, | 在所有区域内广播所有的报警信息 |
[29:37] | and it’s burned. We got a lot of eyes on this. | 大家都在响应 现在很多人在关注这案子 |
[29:40] | Anyone who spots it | 任何人一有发现 |
[29:40] | will contact Intelligence immediately. | 都会立即联系情报组 |
[29:42] | All right, Adam, pick up Kim at Med, | 好的 亚当 去医院接上金 |
[29:43] | head over to that Belmont ATM. | 去贝尔蒙特的自动提款机 |
[29:45] | See if any witnesses saw Henry or heard anything. | 看看有没有目击者看到亨利 或听到什么 |
[29:48] | You got it. | 好的 |
[29:59] | How’s Claire holding up? | 克莱尔怎么样了 |
[30:00] | She’s tough. | 她很坚强 |
[30:01] | Doctors practically had to restrain her | 医生用尽办法限制她 |
[30:02] | to keep her from looking for Henry. | 不让她去找亨利 |
[30:05] | How about you? You doing all right? | 你呢 你还好吧 |
[30:06] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[30:07] | I’m good, man, but I wanna catch this animal. | 我没事 但我想抓到这个禽兽 |
[30:10] | That’s not really what I was talking about. | 我不是说这个 |
[30:16] | I made an appointment for tomorrow morning. | 我订了明早去医院 |
[30:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:21] | All right, um… | 好的 |
[30:24] | – Well– – 5021 Ida, you on the air? | -那么 -5021I 能收到吗 |
[30:28] | Yeah, go for 5021 Ida. | 5021I收到 请讲 |
[30:30] | 935 Charlie has located your targeted BOLO vehicle. | 935C查到了你们通缉的车 |
[30:33] | It just pulled into Cook Brothers | 刚停到库克兄弟的停车场 |
[30:34] | on Belmont and Broadway. | 在贝尔蒙特街和百老汇大街 |
[30:35] | They’re sitting down the street, but have eyes on it. | 他们在街边 但一直盯着 |
[30:37] | All right, we’re five minutes out. | 好 我们五分钟就到 |
[30:39] | We just got word on the zone. | 刚收到消息 |
[30:40] | Patrol has spotted our Honda. | 巡逻队找到了本田车 |
[30:56] | It doesn’t look occupied. | 看起来没人 |
[30:59] | Sarge, we got eyes on Ray’s vehicle on the Cook Brothers lot. | 警长 我们看到雷的车停在库克兄弟停车场 |
[31:01] | No sign of him or Henry. I think maybe they’re inside. | 但没看到他或亨利 我想他们在里面 |
[31:04] | Okay, confirm the vehicle’s empty. | 好 确认车是空的 |
[31:06] | I’m pulling into the parking lot now. | 我现在进停车场 |
[31:08] | – Copy you. – Careful. | -收到 -小心点 |
[31:23] | The vehicle’s empty. | 车是空的 |
[31:24] | All right, head inside, get eyes on him. | 好 进商场 找到他 |
[31:26] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[31:27] | Copy you. | 收到 |
[31:38] | I’m still looking. I don’t have eyes. | 我还在找 没看到 |
[31:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:57] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[32:01] | We’ve got the scumbag. | 找到这混球了 |
[32:03] | He just bought a toy train, which means Henry’s alive. | 他刚买了玩具火车 说明亨利还活着 |
[32:05] | All right, so let’s follow him. | 好 那我们跟着他 |
[32:07] | Hopefully he’ll lead us to the kid. | 希望他能带我们找到孩子 |
[32:10] | Copy. | 收到 |
[32:13] | All right, Adam, you and Kim take the point. | 亚当 你和金跟着 |
[32:16] | I’ll contact Hailey and Jay. They’ll stay wide with me. | 我联系海莉和杰 他们与我一起保持距离 |
[32:19] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[32:22] | Hold on a second. What is this? | 等等 这是什么情况 |
[32:23] | Hold it. Hold it. | 等等 等等 |
[32:25] | Hey, hey! Get rid of this guy. | 喂 让这家伙走 |
[32:29] | Officer, officer! Hey! | 警官 警官 |
[32:31] | Kill your lights. | 把灯关了 |
[32:32] | Ruzek, Intelligence. What’s going on? | 情报组的鲁塞克 怎么回事 |
[32:33] | This car is hot, and there’s a BOLO out on it. | 这车被偷了 还通缉着 |
[32:35] | Yeah, we’re aware it’s stolen. | 我们知道它被偷了 |
[32:36] | We got it under control, okay? We need you guys to move on. | 我们正在处理 好吗 你们得离开 |
[32:40] | Okay, Lambert’s heading out the front door. | 兰伯特正往前门走 |
[32:42] | I’m going out the east door. | 我走东门 |
[32:43] | I can’t risk him spotting me again. | 不能冒险让他再看到我 |
[32:45] | No, we got this undercover right now. | 不 我们现在便衣执行任务 |
[32:47] | We need you to move on down the road. | 你们得赶紧离开 |
[32:49] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[32:53] | Kim, he’s heading back in the store! | 金 他回商店去了 |
[32:55] | Everybody, down! Everybody, down! | 大家都趴下 趴下 |
[32:56] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[32:57] | Get down! Get down, move! | 趴下 趴下 快走 |
[32:58] | Come on! Move, move, move! | 赶紧 快快快 |
[32:59] | 5021 Adam, shots fired at the police. | 5021A 枪手向警察开枪 |
[33:01] | Belmont and Broadway. | 贝尔蒙特街和百老汇大街 |
[33:05] | Lambert’s fleeing towards the rear! | 兰伯特往后门逃了 |
[33:14] | Talk to me, people. Did you see him? | 告诉我 各位 看见他了吗 |
[33:16] | If you’re too scared to talk, just point. | 如果你们不敢说话 就用手指 |
[33:18] | Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Officer Ruzek. | 各位 我是鲁塞克警官 |
[33:20] | I need you to stay calm, stay low, | 我需要大家保持冷静 蹲下 |
[33:21] | and get the hell out of the store right now. | 并赶紧离开这个商场 |
[33:23] | – Come on, come on, come on. – Move! | -赶紧 快快 -快走 |
[33:27] | Officer, go left. Go left. | 警官 左边 左边 |
[33:30] | Adam, watch yourself. | 亚当 小心点 |
[33:31] | Ladies, please, out of the store. | 女士们 赶紧离开 |
[33:33] | Move, now. | 快点走 |
[33:34] | Out of the store. Out of the store. | 离开商场 离开商场 |
[33:39] | I got him! | 看到他了 |
[33:46] | Hey, hey! He’s in there! | 他在里面 |
[33:47] | – He’s in there! – He’s in the store! | -他在里面 -他在店里 |
[33:53] | – Try to relax… – Hey! | -放松 -喂 |
[33:55] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[33:57] | Ray! | 雷 |
[33:59] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[34:00] | Ray, drop the gun. | 雷 放下枪 |
[34:01] | – Drop your gun now! – Officer, stand down. | -赶紧放下枪 -警官 你退下 |
[34:04] | Listen to my voice, Ray. | 听我说 雷 |
[34:05] | Just turn around, okay? | 慢慢转过身 好吗 |
[34:06] | Ray, come on. | 雷 拜托 |
[34:08] | Turn around, drop that weapon, all right? | 转过身 扔掉枪 好吗 |
[34:10] | – Hands in the air… – Officer, I gave you an order! | -举起手来 -警官 我给了你命令 |
[34:11] | Stand down! | 退下 |
[34:12] | Ray, listen to me. This is about Henry. | 雷 听我说 这事关亨利 |
[34:13] | This isn’t about you or me. Think about Henry. | 不关乎你我 想想亨利 |
[34:15] | Just turn around slow. Drop that weapon. | 慢慢转过身 放下枪 |
[34:21] | Sir, put your weapon down now. | 把枪放下 |
[34:23] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不 |
[34:27] | Ray, where is he? | 雷 他在哪 |
[34:29] | Where’s Henry? | 亨利在哪 |
[34:30] | Where is he? Tell me where he is, okay? | 他在哪 告诉我他在哪 |
[34:32] | Don’t let him die. Don’t let Henry die. | 别让他死 别让亨利死 |
[34:33] | Tell me where he is. | 告诉我他在哪里 |
[34:34] | You’ve got to tell me where Henry is. | 你得告诉我他在哪里 |
[34:35] | Please don’t let him die! | 请别让他死 |
[34:36] | Where is Henry? Tell me where Henry is! | 亨利在哪 告诉我亨利在哪 |
[34:38] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[34:42] | Kim… | 金 |
[34:55] | Okay, we got anything useful? | 有什么有用信息吗 |
[34:57] | There’s nothing in the wallet | 钱包里什么都没有 |
[34:58] | and the phone is password protected, | 手机有密码 |
[34:59] | so it’s gonna take the techs time to crack it. | 需要技术部花点时间破解 |
[35:01] | Found an insulin pen in his pocket from the pharmacy inside. | 在他口袋里发现一支商场买的胰岛素笔 |
[35:04] | Sarge, Henry hasn’t had insulin in hours. | 警长 亨利已经好几个小时没注射胰岛素了 |
[35:05] | If we don’t find that kid soon, he’s going into shock. | 如果我们不赶紧找到他 他就要休克了 |
[35:07] | All right, let’s get some extra pens on hand just to be safe. | 好 多拿点胰岛素 以防万一 |
[35:11] | Sarge, you got your ears on? | 警长 能听见吗 |
[35:12] | Yeah, I’m here. Go ahead, Hailey. | 我在 说吧 海莉 |
[35:14] | Just went through Ray’s car. | 刚查了雷的车 |
[35:15] | There’s propane tanks, canned goods, and a lantern. | 里面有天然气罐 罐装食品和灯 |
[35:19] | 10-4. | 收到 |
[35:21] | Camping gear. It makes sense. | 野营装备 有道理 |
[35:23] | You lay low for a few weeks until the heat dies off, | 先避避几周的风头 等风平浪静 |
[35:26] | then head out of town. | 再到城里去 |
[35:27] | Not a lot of traffic around camping sites this time of year. | 这个时节野营地附近的监控摄像头也很少 |
[35:29] | He could’ve stashed the kid there this morning, | 他可能今早把孩子藏在那里 |
[35:31] | planned to go back later. | 打算晚点回去 |
[35:33] | Platt said patrol found his blue Nissan out on Route 57. | 普拉特说巡逻再57号公路发现了他的蓝色尼桑 |
[35:38] | Okay, we know that Ray left his house this morning in that SUV. | 我们知道雷早上走时开的SUV |
[35:42] | By the time he gets to Brad Snyder’s place an hour later, | 等他到一小时后布拉德·斯奈德的家时 |
[35:44] | he has a new car and he has no kid. | 他换了新车 也没有孩子 |
[35:46] | He couldn’t have ditched them both | 你不可能分别把两者丢掉 |
[35:47] | unless he ditched them in the same place. | 除非他全都留在了同一个地方 |
[35:51] | All right, get patrol, get some bodies. | 好 让巡逻来 找点人手 |
[35:52] | Let’s start looking at camp sites in the area. | 开始搜寻这地区的野营地 |
[35:54] | Let’s move. | 我们走 |
[36:06] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[36:13] | – No, I haven’t. – No. | -不 没有 -没有 |
[36:15] | – Anything? – Henry! | -有消息吗 -亨利 |
[36:18] | – Henry, Henry, where are you? – Sorry. | -亨利 亨利 你在哪 -抱歉 |
[36:20] | I got nothing over here. | 这边没有消息 |
[36:22] | – Henry! – Hey, Adam, no luck. | -亨利 -亚当 一无所获 |
[36:24] | Thanks for the update. | 谢谢告知 |
[36:26] | All right, that was Hailey. | 是海莉打来的 |
[36:28] | We checked five camp grounds so far. | 我们目前查了五个野营地 |
[36:29] | No sign of Henry. | 都找不到亨利 |
[36:30] | So maybe we got the winner. Hey. | 也许我们能走运 你好 |
[36:32] | – You the manager? – Yeah. | -你是经理 -对 |
[36:34] | – Thanks for meeting with us. – Whatever I can do to help. | -谢谢和我们见面 -只要能帮忙就行 |
[36:37] | You recognize this guy? | 你认识这个家伙吗 |
[36:40] | Yeah, I saw him earlier. | 对 我之前看见过他 |
[36:41] | He was lugging a travel trailer, real piece of crap. | 他拖着一辆旅行拖车 破得要死 |
[36:43] | Quiet guy. Paid in cash. | 话不多 给的现金 |
[36:45] | Great, great. Where is the camper parked? | 很好 他停在哪儿了 |
[36:48] | – Site 49, near the pond. – Thank you. | -49号 就在池塘边 -谢谢 |
[36:54] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[36:56] | It’s locked! Adam, it’s locked! | 上锁了 亚当 上锁了 |
[36:58] | Henry, can you hear me? Can you come to the window? | 亨利 你能听见吗 你能到窗户边来吗 |
[37:01] | Henry, can you hear us? Can you open it from inside? | 亨利 你能听见吗 你能从里面开门吗 |
[37:03] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[37:04] | – All right, let me get the pry bar. – Yeah. | -我去拿撬甘 -好 |
[37:14] | Come on! | 快点 |
[37:17] | Call an ambo! | 叫救护车 |
[37:19] | Henry, listen to me. I’m a police officer, okay? | 亨利 听我说 我是警察 |
[37:21] | I’m going to help you. | 我会帮你 |
[37:22] | Henry, can you hear my voice? | 亨利 你能听见我的声音吗 |
[37:23] | I need you to stay with me, all right? | 我需要你坚持住 好吗 |
[37:25] | I’m here to help you. | 我来帮你了 |
[37:26] | I’m gonna give you some medicine, buddy. | 我要给你一些药 小家伙 |
[37:29] | Stay with me, please. Please, please, Henry. | 坚持住 拜托 拜托 亨利 |
[37:31] | Henry, please! Stay with me! | 亨利 拜托 坚持住 |
[37:33] | Talk to me, Henry. Talk to me. | 跟我说话 亨利 跟我说话 |
[37:34] | Mommy. I want my mommy. | 妈咪 我要妈咪 |
[37:37] | Oh, good. Okay. | 太好了 好的 |
[37:38] | We’re gonna find your mommy, all right? | 我们会找到你妈咪的 好吗 |
[37:39] | Just hold out. | 等等就好 |
[37:41] | He’s stabilizing. | 他稳定了 |
[37:43] | Let’s go. Come on, come on, come on. | 我们走 快点 走走 |
[37:45] | Hold on. Hang on, buddy, hang on. | 坚持住 坚持住 小家伙 |
[37:53] | – Where is she? – She’ll be here soon, buddy. | -她在哪 -她马上就来了 |
[37:56] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[37:57] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[38:03] | Hi, buddy! I missed you! | 小家伙 我想你了 |
[38:05] | I was in the forest. | 我去森林了 |
[38:07] | You were? | 真的吗 |
[38:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:10] | Thank you for finding him. | 谢谢你找到他 |
[38:12] | Yeah. I’m glad he’s okay. | 嗯 我很高兴他没事 |
[38:21] | Claire… | 克莱尔 |
[38:25] | good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[38:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:33] | Yeah. | 不客气 |
[38:35] | I’ll be okay. | 我会没事的 |
[38:37] | I have Henry. | 我有亨利 |
[38:41] | He’s the best thing that ever happened to me. | 他是我遇见过最好的东西 |
[38:46] | That must sound crazy, right? | 这听上去很疯狂 对吧 |
[38:48] | No, no. It’s– | 不 不会 |
[38:49] | I didn’t want to be there, obviously. | 显然我不想待在那里 |
[38:55] | I hate him for what he did. | 我恨他的所作所为 |
[39:00] | I’m glad he’s dead. | 我很高兴他死了 |
[39:06] | But… | 但是 |
[39:08] | I wouldn’t trade Henry for the world. | 亨利是我最宝贵的东西 |
[39:31] | – Kim, you in here? – Yeah. | -金 你在吗 -嗯 |
[39:39] | Oh, that was a tough day, you know? | 今天不容易 对吧 |
[39:42] | Yeah, it’s a bit of a tough day. | 对 今天挺艰难的 |
[39:46] | I don’t want you to be alone in all of this. | 这一切过后我不想让你一个人待着 |
[39:48] | I think you should let me drive you to the appointment. | 我觉得你该让我开车送你去医院 |
[39:50] | Yeah, that’s not necessary. | 不用了 |
[39:51] | I know that you’re a strong independent woman and all that, | 我知道你是个独立自强的女性 |
[39:54] | but I care about you, and I want to be there for you. | 但我在乎你 我想陪着你 |
[39:56] | Having this baby would be so hard, Adam. | 把孩子生下来会很艰难 亚当 |
[39:58] | I’m not trying to influence you either way. | 我不想给你的决定施加压力 |
[40:00] | Yeah, let me finish then. | 那就让我说完 |
[40:05] | Maybe it’s selfish of me, | 也许我是自私 |
[40:06] | with this job | 但这个工作 |
[40:09] | and being single, | 而且单身 |
[40:12] | but… | 但是 |
[40:15] | I don’t want to miss the opportunity to be a mom. | 我不想错过做妈妈的机会 |
[40:19] | And I don’t want to make a decision I might regret. | 我不想做会令自己后悔的决定 |
[40:26] | Okay, what does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[40:32] | I don’t know what it means… | 我不知道是什么意思 |
[40:35] | Other than I… | 除了我… |
[40:37] | I cancelled the appointment. | 我取消了预约 |
[40:42] | Okay. All right. | 好 好的 |
[40:54] | It’ll be okay. | 会没事的 |