英文名称:The Little Prince
年代:2015
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:15] | Once, when I was six years old, | 我六岁的时候 |
[01:18] | I read a book about the primeval forest. | 读过一本关于原始森林的书 |
[01:23] | The book said, | 书上说 |
[01:24] | “Boa constrictors swallow their prey whole, | “蟒蛇会把猎物整个吞下 |
[01:27] | “without chewing it.” | “而不咀嚼” |
[01:32] | I pondered this deeply. | 我思索良久之后 |
[01:35] | And then, I made my first drawing. | 画下了第一幅画 |
[01:38] | I showed my masterpiece to grown-ups | 我把我的杰作拿给大人们看 |
[01:40] | and asked if the drawing frightened them. | 还问他们有没有被这画吓到 |
[01:43] | Frightened? | 害怕 |
[01:44] | Why should anyone be frightened of a hat? | 为什么会有人害怕一顶帽子 |
[01:48] | Grown-ups. | 大人啊 |
[01:49] | They never understand anything by themselves. | 从来不会自己动脑思考问题 |
[01:52] | So, I made another drawing. | 于是我又画下了第二幅画 |
[01:56] | Geez. My advice is stick to arithmetic. | 老天 我建议你还是学算术吧 |
[01:59] | – History. – And grammar. | -历史 -还有语法 |
[02:02] | I took their advice | 我听取了他们的建议 |
[02:04] | and I grew up. | 然后 我长大了 |
[02:07] | I forgot all about being a child | 我完全忘记了童年的那个我 |
[02:11] | until something miraculous happened. | 直到发生这件奇遇 |
[02:38] | I’ve always wanted to find someone to share this story with, but… | 我一直很想与人分享这个故事 可是… |
[02:42] | I don’t know… | 不知怎么… |
[02:44] | I guess this world just… got too grown-up. | 也许是这个世界 太世故了吧 |
[02:50] | Good morning, in matters of consequence today, | 早上好 今天最重要的数字 |
[02:53] | figures were managed, counted and… | 经过处理 计算… |
[02:56] | Record-breaking numbers were written down on pieces of paper, | 破纪录的数字被写到纸上 |
[02:58] | taken to the bank, placed in the drawers and locked with keys. | 送到银行 放到抽屉里面 再用钥匙锁好 |
[03:04] | Back straight. | 后背挺直 |
[03:06] | Listening attentively. | 注意听 |
[03:08] | Listening. | 注意听 |
[03:10] | No excessive blinking. | 不要频繁眨眼 |
[03:13] | Listening. | 注意听 |
[03:14] | Unexpected praise. | 受到意外表扬 |
[03:17] | Acknowledge and “Thank you.” | 接受并说”谢谢” |
[03:21] | It’s a smile, sweetie. Show your teeth. | 同时微笑 宝贝 露出牙齿 |
[03:25] | Not too much. | 别露太多 |
[03:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:27] | OK, now remember, | 好了 记住 |
[03:30] | exit polling and historical data tell us | 以往的民意测验和历史数据告诉我们 |
[03:31] | if the panel is leaning toward acceptance, | 如果评审团有意录取你 |
[03:33] | they will ask only one question. | 他们就问一个问题 |
[03:36] | The big question. | 终极问题 |
[03:38] | Are you Werth Academy material? | 你适合沃思学院吗 |
[03:41] | Yes, I am. | 是的 我很 适合 |
[03:43] | Three things make me Werth Academy material… | 我适合沃思学院的理由有三… |
[03:54] | Zero One Seven? | 零一七号 |
[03:57] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[04:19] | We’ve reviewed your application. Good. | 我们已经看过你的申请信 写得很好 |
[04:23] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[04:26] | We’ve reviewed your transcripts. | 我们已经看过你的成绩单 |
[04:27] | Thank… you. | 谢…谢 |
[04:34] | We’ve read your essay, | 还有你的论文 |
[04:36] | “The Transformative Power of Zero on the Bottom Line” | 《零在盈亏线上的变革力量》 |
[04:39] | and the follow-up, “Zero, Still My Hero”. | 及其续篇 《零 仍是我的英雄》 |
[04:45] | Yes, you’ve done your work. | 是的 你的准备充足 |
[04:46] | Everything looks to be in place. | 一切似乎都已就绪 |
[04:51] | We will ask you just one question today. | 我们今天只问一个问题 |
[04:53] | The big question! | 终极问题 |
[04:55] | “Are you Werth Academy material?” | “你适合沃思学院吗” |
[04:58] | What will you be when you grow up? | 你长大后 想做什么 |
[05:04] | Yes, I am. | 是的 我很 适合 |
[05:07] | Three things make me Werth Academy material. | 我适合沃思学院的理由有三 |
[05:09] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[05:10] | One, like Werth, I am sensible. | 第一 就像沃思一样 我很明智 |
[05:12] | Two, like Werth, I am serious. | 第二 就像沃思一样 我很认真 |
[05:15] | – Stop! – Three… | -快停下 -第三… |
[05:17] | like Werth… | 就像沃思一样… |
[05:19] | my unwavering… | 我坚定… |
[05:21] | Abort. Abort. | 快停下 快停下 |
[05:23] | concern with… | 不移的… |
[05:27] | faith… | 信念… |
[05:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:34] | Sweetie! | 宝贝 |
[05:49] | Apparently, they changed the big question. | 很显然 他们换掉了终极问题 |
[05:54] | I’m sorry, Mom. | 我很抱歉 妈妈 |
[05:56] | Don’t be. | 没事 |
[05:58] | We’re just gonna have to go to Plan B. | 现在只好启动备用计划了 |
[06:00] | B? | 备用计划 |
[06:01] | You said Plan B was impossible! | 可你说过备用计划行不通的 |
[06:03] | That’s why we went with Plan A. | 所以我们才会采用原始计划 |
[06:05] | Plan B is the new Plan A. | 备用计划就是新的原始计划 |
[06:08] | We’re moving forward! | 前进 |
[06:11] | Neighbourhood identified. Check. | 学区范围 确定 |
[06:13] | If by some miracle | 如果发生奇迹 |
[06:15] | we can find a house in the neighborhood we can afford, | 我们能在这里找到付得起的房子 |
[06:17] | they have to take you. | 他们就必须接收你 |
[06:18] | 降 价 | |
[06:22] | Check. Check. | 确定 确定 |
[06:25] | Check. | 确定 |
[06:26] | Moving truck, check. | 搬家卡车 确定 |
[06:28] | Matters of consequence for the serious and sensible man who… | 对于那个严肃又明智的人来说… |
[06:33] | We did it! | 成功了 |
[06:34] | You’re going to Werth Academy whether they want you or not. | 不管他们要不要你 沃思学院你都上定了 |
[06:37] | Volcanoes are extinct or alive, it comes to the same thing for us. | 不管火山是死是活 对于我们来说都一样 |
[06:44] | No one is ever satisfied where he is, or pursuing nothing… | 没有人会满足现状 停止追求 |
[06:51] | Our new home. Check. | 新家到了 确定 |
[07:12] | Is it too late for a Plan C? | 现在更换计划会不会太晚了 |
[07:15] | Just keep reminding yourself: | 你要一直提醒自己 |
[07:17] | that house made this house available, | 正是因为那座房子我们才住得起这座房子 |
[07:21] | and made your future possible. | 你才得以拥有未来 |
[07:42] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[07:50] | Do you really think I’m Werth Academy material? | 你真觉得我适合沃思学院吗 |
[07:53] | You will be by the end of the summer | 经过这个暑假你就会够格了 |
[07:55] | bacause I’ve designed a plan. | 因为我制定了一项计划 |
[07:58] | Right on time. | 非常准时 |
[08:01] | I call it your life plan. | 我称它为 你的人生计划 |
[08:04] | My life plan? | 我的人生计划 |
[08:08] | Life plan. | 人生计划 |
[08:10] | We’re not leaving anything to chance. | 不准出现任何意外 |
[08:13] | Everything’s here. | 所有安排都在这里 |
[08:14] | Oriented top to bottom. Left to right. | 从上到下 从左到右 |
[08:16] | Let’s take a closer look. | 来仔细看一下 |
[08:18] | The minute of the hour, hour of the day, | 每一分钟 每一小时 |
[08:20] | day of the week, week of the month, month of the year, | 每一天 每一周 每一月 |
[08:22] | the year of your life. | 你这辈子的每一年 |
[08:24] | Everything! Got it? | 所有安排 明白了吗 |
[08:29] | It’s even got a chart for all your birthday gifts. | 连你的生日礼物计划表这里都有 |
[08:32] | Like your ninth birthday, coming up. Microscope. | 比如你即将到来的九岁生日 礼物是显微镜 |
[08:35] | Perfect for the Werth Academy biology curriculum. | 正好在沃思学院的生物课上使用 |
[08:38] | It’s already wrapped. | 都已经包好了 |
[08:39] | – Wow! – Yes. “Wow!” | -好惊喜 -怎么样 惊喜吧 |
[08:42] | But for now, all your attention should be focused here. | 但是现在 你要把注意力都集中在这里 |
[08:45] | The first day of your new school. | 新学校的第一天 |
[08:48] | We’ve got 53 days of prep time, | 准备时间有53天 |
[08:50] | which doesn’t sound like much, | 听上去不算多 |
[08:52] | until you break it into hours, 1,272. | 但你可以将它换算成 1272个小时 |
[08:55] | Or minutes, 76,320. | 或是76320分钟 |
[08:58] | Only then do you realise how much can be accomplished. | 只有这样你才会意识到能够做多少事 |
[09:01] | You will use those minutes, hours and days according to this. | 你要按照表格执行每分钟每小时每一天的计划 |
[09:05] | Because, let’s face it, | 因为老实说吧 |
[09:07] | you’re going to be all alone out there. | 在学校你只能靠你自己 |
[09:10] | All alone. | 只能靠自己 |
[09:14] | So… | 所以… |
[09:15] | we can’t afford any more mistakes, like the interview. | 不能再犯错了 不能再像面试那样 |
[09:18] | All… right. | 没…错 |
[09:20] | You’re going to make a wonderful grown-up. | 你会成为一个很出色的大人 |
[09:23] | Thank you, Mom. | 谢谢妈妈 |
[09:26] | I wish I could stay, sweetie, | 我也想留下来 宝贝 |
[09:28] | but it’s the Davis audit, again. | 可戴维斯的审计工作又出岔子了 |
[09:31] | The Kelly numbers on the Miller oversite are still problematic. | 凯莉的数据在米勒的统计表里也还有问题 |
[09:33] | Only this time fines caught wind of it now, | 而且这次资金有些风声 |
[09:35] | Logan’s in a panic. | 洛根现在乱了手脚 |
[09:36] | And Fisher wants nothing to do with it… | 费舍完全不想插手 |
[09:38] | Logan. | 洛根 |
[09:39] | – Now I’ve gotta go in… – And make it all balance out. | -现在我得回去 -解决所有问题 |
[09:41] | I’m not even sure that’s possible. | 我自己都没有把握 |
[09:44] | If anyone can do it, it’s you. You go. | 能解决这些事的人只有你 快去吧 |
[09:47] | I’ve got the life plan! | 我还要去完成人生计划 |
[09:49] | You’re my senior VP. | 你真是我的得力副手 |
[10:02] | OK. | 好了 |
[10:38] | Gas. | 汽油 |
[11:02] | No no no no no. | 不不不不不 |
[11:17] | Tempo. | 稳住 |
[11:19] | Exert. Things are talent before you go in. | 尽力而为 目前为止一切还好 |
[11:25] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[11:33] | Bolts. | 螺旋桨 |
[11:37] | Pay attention. | 小心 |
[11:39] | Don’t screw up except those thing. | 不要再弄坏其他东西了 |
[11:52] | I didn’t actually believe he had a plane back there. | 我一直不相信他家后院有架飞机 |
[11:55] | I think the old guy flew away years ago. | 我还以为那老头多年前就飞走了 |
[11:58] | I’m just thankful we don’t live next door to him. | 我很欣慰我们没有挨着他住 |
[12:02] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[12:13] | Well, hello there. | 你好 |
[12:15] | A very good afternoon to you, Officer. | 祝你下午时光愉快 警官 |
[12:18] | Friends! | 朋友们 |
[12:26] | I was just… I was immersed in a game of bridge. | 我刚刚只是…玩桥牌玩得太投入了 |
[12:30] | Do you play? | 你玩吗 |
[12:36] | Sir, did you try to start your plane again? | 先生 你是不是又在发动你的飞机 |
[12:44] | Yes, yes, I did. | 是的 没错 |
[12:47] | I’m terribly, terribly sorry. | 我真的非常 非常抱歉 |
[12:50] | I do believe I have caused extensive damage to the house next door. | 我应该给隔壁房屋造成了大面积破坏 |
[12:55] | Downtown? | 去局里吗 |
[12:57] | I’d rather not. | 还是不了 |
[12:59] | Hold on. Hold on. | 等一下 等一下 |
[13:04] | – I know it’s here, somewhere. – What? | -应该就在这里的啊 -什么东西 |
[13:13] | – Found it! – Sir… | -找到它了 -我说先生… |
[13:28] | Hey, I’m home. I brought Chinese. | 宝贝 我回来了 我还带了中餐 |
[13:31] | – Mom? – Oh. Hi. | -妈妈 -你在这呀 |
[13:35] | Hi. | 你回来了 |
[13:39] | Where did you get the pennies? | 那些硬币是哪来的 |
[13:41] | – From the old man next door. – What? | -隔壁老头给的 -什么 |
[13:45] | Actually, it was the police officer who “gave” them to me. | 实际上 是警察叔叔”给的” |
[13:50] | What? | 什么 |
[13:54] | What kind of a nut keeps an aeroplane | 什么样的疯子会有架飞机 |
[13:56] | and actually starts it in his backyard? | 而且还敢在后院发动 |
[13:59] | Honey, are you sure you’re OK? | 宝贝 你真的没事吗 |
[14:02] | – I have to call insurance agent. – Done it. | -我得打给保险公司 -已经打了 |
[14:04] | – And file a police report. – Done. In duplicate. | -然后填写报案笔录 -也写完了 一式两份 |
[14:07] | – Photo documentation? – Inside and outside. | -拍照取证 -屋里屋外都照过了 |
[14:09] | Doubt it could have been better. | 不能更完美了 |
[14:12] | It’s not so bad. | 还不算太糟嘛 |
[14:20] | We’ll call a contractor in the morning | 我们明天一早就给承包商打电话 |
[14:21] | and we’ll forget the old man even exists. | 以后都不会记得他这号人物 |
[14:24] | Forgotten. | 已经忘了 |
[14:27] | Matters of consequence this evening, | 今晚最重要的事情 |
[14:29] | let’s recap today’s recaps. | 我们再来看下今天翻新的数字吧 |
[14:31] | Today’s market activity with a detailed account… | 今天的市场活动都有详细记录… |
[14:34] | Section number of the day. | 看下今日编号 |
[14:46] | There are also hundreds of others… | 还有其他上百个… |
[15:34] | “Once upon a time there is a little prince | “很久以前 有一个小王子 |
[15:36] | “who lived on a planet that was scarcely bigger than himself, | “他所在的那个星球 没比他自己大多少 |
[15:41] | “and who had need of…” | “他很需要…” |
[15:42] | A friend? | 一个朋友 |
[15:44] | I thought you could use a friend! | 我想你需要朋友吧 |
[15:47] | No, no, here I am, up here. | 不 我在这里 在上面 |
[15:50] | Yep! Here! Hi. | 对 在这呢 你好 |
[15:55] | I’m sorry. That’s just the beginning of the story. | 很抱歉 那只是故事的开头 |
[15:58] | It’s OK. Nobody understands it anyway. | 没关系 反正也没人看得懂 |
[16:01] | All right. Bye-bye. See you later. Maybe. | 好吧 再见 回见 也许吧 |
[16:12] | She made the most frightful noise. | 她制造出最恐怖的声音 |
[16:14] | It resounded all over the place. | 到处都在回响 |
[16:24] | – Maybe during lunch… – I can count all those pennies. | -也许午饭时 -我可以数下那些硬币 |
[18:58] | Once upon a time there was a little prince | 很久以前 有一个小王子 |
[19:01] | who lived on a planet that was scarcely bigger than himself, | 他所在的那个星球 没比他自己大多少 |
[19:04] | and who had need of a friend. | 他很需要一个朋友 |
[19:22] | And I, I lived my life alone | 而我 孤独地生活着 |
[19:25] | without anyone I could really talk to. | 身边没有可谈心的朋友 |
[19:27] | So I learned to pilot aeroplanes. | 于是我去学了驾驶飞机 |
[19:48] | I flew more or less all over the world, | 我几乎飞遍了整个世界 |
[19:50] | until I had an accident in the Sahara Desert. | 直到有一次在撒哈拉沙漠中遇到故障 |
[21:01] | If you please, draw me a sheep! | 你能不能给我画只绵羊 |
[21:07] | If you please, draw me a sheep. | 你能不能给我画只绵羊 |
[21:17] | Draw me a sheep! | 给我画只绵羊 |
[21:19] | When a mystery is too over-powering, | 当神秘事物将你震慑住时 |
[21:22] | one dare not disobey. | 你就不敢不听话 |
[21:24] | Draw? I don’t know how to draw. | 画画 可我不会画画 |
[21:28] | That doesn’t matter. | 不要紧的 |
[21:32] | The first sheep I drew was too sickly. | 我画的第一只羊病得太厉害 |
[21:36] | And the second one, not to his liking either. | 而第二只 也不合他心意 |
[21:39] | Don’t you see, that’s not a sheep. | 难道你看不出来 这不是绵羊 |
[21:41] | This is a ram, it has horns. | 这是山羊 它有角呢 |
[21:44] | – And this one was… – Too old! | -而这一只… -太老了 |
[21:50] | I want a sheep that will live for a long time. | 我想要一只可以活很久的羊 |
[21:57] | So, I drew this. | 于是我画下这个 |
[22:02] | The sheep you ask for is inside. | 你要的羊在里面 |
[22:05] | That is exactly the way I wanted it! | 我要的就是这个 |
[22:11] | Do you think this sheep will eat a great deal of grass? | 你觉得这只羊会吃很多草吗 |
[22:13] | Because where I live, everything is very small. | 因为我住的地方 所有东西都很小 |
[22:18] | I’m sure there will be enough grass for him. | 我敢肯定那里的草够他吃的 |
[22:20] | He’s a very small sheep. | 他是一只很小的羊 |
[22:22] | Not so small that… Look! He’s gone to sleep. | 也没小到…你看 他睡着了 |
[23:41] | Hello? | 你好 |
[23:53] | Hello? | 你好 |
[23:55] | Hello! | 你好 |
[24:04] | Hold on. Now, hold on. | 等一下 等一下 |
[24:13] | Here we go. | 下来了 |
[24:39] | I… I just wanted to give your drawing back. | 我…我是来还画的 |
[24:44] | You didn’t like it? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[24:45] | No, no, I did. | 不 不 我很喜欢 |
[24:47] | It’s not very good. | 我画得不是很好 |
[24:48] | I think it’s nice. | 我觉得非常不错 |
[24:50] | I read the story, too. Attentively. | 故事我也看了 很认真地看了 |
[24:53] | And I found it quite odd. | 我发现这故事很不寻常 |
[24:57] | Odd? | 不寻常 |
[24:58] | I mean curious, or interesting. | 我是指奇妙 或者有趣 |
[25:01] | I guess I have some issues with some of the facts. | 故事中的有些内容让我有点不解 |
[25:04] | You have questions? | 你有什么想问的吗 |
[25:05] | I don’t mean to be rude. Can I? | 我不想冒犯您 我可以吗 |
[25:08] | What? Be rude? Sure. | 可以什么 冒犯我吗 当然 |
[25:09] | Go ahead. What you got? | 来吧 你都想问什么 |
[25:11] | Well, first of all, what was the kid doing there in the desert? | 首先 那个小孩在沙漠里做什么 |
[25:15] | That’s very strange. | 这很奇怪 |
[25:16] | No one can last very long in a desert | 人不会在沙漠里活很久 |
[25:18] | without food and water. | 如果缺少食物和水 |
[25:19] | Where are his parents? Does he even go to school? | 他的父母呢 他去上学吗 |
[25:22] | Does he really live up there? | 他真的住在天上吗 |
[25:23] | Because I took basic astronomy | 因为我学过基础天文学 |
[25:25] | and there was no mention of life, | 任何其他星球之上 |
[25:26] | or children, on any other planets. | 都没有生命迹象或是小孩 |
[25:28] | Unless it’s true that he came from a star. | 除非他真的来自一颗恒星 |
[25:31] | But that seems improbable. | 但也不大可能 |
[25:33] | Not a star. An asteroid. | 不是恒星 是小行星 |
[25:36] | Asteroid B612. | B612号小行星 |
[25:39] | We didn’t cover asteroids. | 我们没学过小行星 |
[25:42] | But the fact that he wanted a sheep, | 不过他想要羊的这件事 |
[25:44] | that pretty much proves that he exists. | 可以证明他真的存在吧 |
[25:47] | Don’t you think? | 你不这样想吗 |
[25:55] | Hold on, I just got to find it here. Another drawing. | 等等 我要在这找到 另一幅画 |
[26:06] | This is a pretty serious fire hazard. | 这里存在很严重的火灾隐患 |
[26:09] | I never looked at it that way. | 我从不这么看 |
[26:11] | Where did you get all this stuff? | 这些东西你都在哪弄的 |
[26:13] | Oh, well, as you live, you know, some things just kind of stick to you. | 人活这一辈子 有些东西就是会留在你身边 |
[26:18] | And there’s a name for it… | 有个词叫什么来的… |
[26:21] | – Collecting? – Hoarding! | -收集吗 -聚藏 |
[26:22] | That’s it, hoarding. | 对 聚藏 |
[26:24] | That’s what I am. I’m a hoarder. A bit of a hoarder. | 我就是这种人 聚藏家 算是聚藏家 |
[26:31] | What’s your name, little fox? | 你叫什么名字 小狐狸 |
[26:33] | He can’t answer you. | 他无法回答你 |
[26:35] | I keep meaning to sew him a mouth. | 我总想给他缝个嘴 |
[26:50] | Are… Are you OK? | 你…你还好吗 |
[26:53] | I’m fine, this happens sometimes. | 没事 有时是会这样 |
[26:56] | Just need a minute. | 躺躺就好 |
[26:58] | You know, the last time this happened, I was down here for three days. | 上次出现这种情况 我在这里躺了三天 |
[27:01] | – Three days? – That’s OK. | -躺了三天 -不要紧的 |
[27:03] | That’s why I always keep a sandwich in my pocket. | 所以我才总在口袋里面揣三明治 |
[27:05] | Do you want a bite? Baloney. | 来一口吗 有熏肠哦 |
[27:09] | I think I’m baloney intolerant. | 我对熏肠过敏 |
[27:12] | I think it’s baloney. | 应该是熏肠的 |
[27:18] | Gonna be a clear night. | 今晚会很晴朗 |
[27:29] | The stars will be out soon. | 星星很快就会出来 |
[27:38] | The Little Prince, he was very fond of sunsets. | 小王子 他很喜欢观看日落 |
[27:42] | One day he saw 44 of them. | 有一天他看了四十四次 |
[27:46] | What? | 什么 |
[27:47] | His planet, it was so small, | 他的行星 很小很小 |
[27:49] | all he had to do was move his chair a few steps to see another one. | 只要往后挪动几步椅子 就能再看一场日落 |
[27:54] | But a small planet also had drawbacks. | 但是小行星也有不好的地方 |
[27:58] | He needed a sheep to eat the baobab sprouts. | 他需要一只羊来吃掉猴面包树的萌芽 |
[28:02] | – Baobab? – Yeah. It’s a very greedy tree. | -猴面包树 -对 一种很贪婪的树 |
[28:07] | And every day, he toiled to stop them from turning up. | 他每天都要想方设法阻止树苗长大 |
[28:11] | For if you intervene too late… | 要是你铲得太晚… |
[28:14] | Catastrophe. | 简直就是灾难 |
[28:16] | Now, luckily, there are good seeds, too. | 幸运的是 也有一些好的种子 |
[28:20] | And one day, from a seed blown from no one knew where, | 一天 不知从哪吹来一粒种子 |
[28:25] | a new kind of sprout came up. | 长出一种新的萌芽 |
[28:35] | I know you’ll be miraculous. I know you will. | 我知道你一定是个奇迹 你一定是 |
[28:55] | How beautiful you are! | 你好美啊 |
[28:58] | I’m only half awake. | 我才刚刚睡醒 |
[28:59] | Forgive me, I’m still quite dishevelled. | 真对不起 我还这么乱蓬蓬的 |
[29:02] | You’re perfect. | 你很完美 |
[29:04] | Am I not? | 可不是吗 |
[29:06] | I was born at the same moment as the sun. | 我出生在日出之时 |
[29:13] | It was there they shared their first sunrise | 在那里 他们第一次共赏日出 |
[29:20] | and their first sunset. | 第一次同享日落 |
[29:23] | It’s very cold where you live. | 你这里可真冷 |
[29:32] | If you would have the kindness to… to think of my needs? | 请你体贴一点 想想我的需求 |
[29:36] | But the Rose began very quickly to torment him with her vanity. | 玫瑰很快开始骄纵起来 折磨着他 |
[29:40] | I suppose you wouldn’t have a screen? | 我看你没有屏风吧 |
[29:42] | And at night I want you to put me under a glass. | 到了晚上 请你用玻璃把我罩起来 |
[29:44] | A glass globe, now. | 快点罩上球形玻璃 |
[29:46] | My needs… My beauty… My screen… | 我的需求…我的美貌…我的屏风… |
[29:48] | Now, the shame of it was that they loved each other. | 然而遗憾的是 他们两个深深爱着彼此 |
[29:52] | But they were both too young to know how to love. | 但是他们也都太年轻了 不懂如何去爱 |
[29:59] | Full of doubt, he ran away. | 带着满心困惑 他逃走了 |
[30:03] | Of course I love you. | 我当然爱你 |
[30:04] | If you’re not aware of that, it’s my fault. | 如果你没有感觉到 这是我的错 |
[30:07] | Please forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[30:17] | He left her? All alone? | 他抛下她 自己走了 |
[30:20] | But where did he go? | 可是 他去哪了 |
[30:22] | Well, he didn’t know it at the time, | 他当时还不知道 |
[30:25] | but his leaving was just the first step on a journey back to her. | 他的离开其实是迈出了回到她身边的第一步 |
[30:29] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[30:31] | Look at that, the stars are out. | 你看 星星都出来了 |
[30:42] | They’re so bright. | 真的好亮 |
[30:45] | There are so many to look at. | 能看的有许多 |
[30:48] | And on a good day, if I listen carefully, | 天气好的时候 如果仔细聆听 |
[30:52] | I can hear him laughing up there. | 我会听到他在天上欢笑 |
[31:09] | Oh, no! I got to go! | 不 我得走了 |
[31:20] | Sweetie? Where are you? | 宝贝 你在哪里 |
[31:28] | Oh. Hi. | 我回来了 |
[31:29] | Your desk is a mess. | 你的书桌好乱 |
[31:31] | Did you finish your study work for today? | 今天的学习计划完成了没有 |
[31:35] | Not exactly. | 没…完成 |
[31:37] | Well, what have you been doing? | 那你都在忙些什么 |
[31:40] | I’ve read a lot… | 我读了很多书 |
[31:42] | And I made a friend. | 还交了个朋友 |
[31:46] | A friend? | 朋友 |
[31:47] | No. No, no, no. No. No. | 不 不不不 不 不 |
[31:52] | Nope. | 不行 |
[31:54] | Maybe… | 也许… |
[31:57] | Yes. | 可以 |
[31:58] | OK. | 好了 |
[32:03] | If you study hard and you stay completely on track with the plan, | 如果你努力学习 严格执行各个计划 |
[32:07] | you can spend some time with your new friend. | 你就可以去找新朋友玩 |
[32:10] | Next summer, on Thursdays, from 1:00 to 1:30. | 明年暑假 每周四 一点到一点半 |
[32:13] | OK? Can’t wait to meet her. | 好吗 好期待见到她 |
[32:28] | He found himself in the neighbourhood of asteroids | 他不知不觉中来到邻近的小行星 |
[32:30] | 325, 326, 327, | 325号 326号 327号 |
[32:35] | 328, 329, 330… | 328号 329号 330号… |
[32:43] | What? What? Oh! Here’s a subject. | 怎么了 原来是来了一个臣民 |
[32:47] | Approach. | 走上前来 |
[32:49] | Sire, over what do you rule? | 陛下 您都统治什么 |
[32:52] | Over everything. | 统治一切 |
[32:54] | And the stars obey you? | 星星也都臣服于您吗 |
[32:56] | They certainly do. I do not permit insubordination. | 那是当然 我绝不允许有谁反抗 |
[33:01] | I would very much like to see a sunset. | 我很想看一场日落 |
[33:04] | It would remind me of my rose. | 那会让我想起我的玫瑰 |
[33:06] | Could you order the sun to set? | 您可以命令太阳下落吗 |
[33:13] | You shall have your sunset. | 你会看到日落 |
[33:15] | I shall command it. | 我会下达命令 |
[33:17] | But I shall wait until conditions are favorable. | 但是 我要等到条件成熟 |
[33:20] | When will that be? | 那要等到什么时候 |
[33:22] | That will be about… about… | 那要等到…等到… |
[33:25] | That will be… this evening. About twenty minutes to eight. | 等到…今晚 大约七点四十 |
[33:36] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[33:38] | You’re wearing a funny kind of hat. | 你的帽子有点奇怪 |
[33:40] | What is it… It is a hat for salutes, actually. | 这什么话…这帽子其实是用来致敬的 |
[33:44] | To raise when people acclaim me. | 当我受到称赞 我便举帽示意 |
[33:48] | Clap your hands, yeah. | 你鼓个掌 |
[33:52] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[33:55] | See? | 明白了吗 |
[33:59] | Do you really admire me very much? | 你真的很崇拜我吗 |
[34:04] | Am I not the handsomest, the best-dressed, the richest… | 我难道不是这个行星上最英俊最华丽最富有 |
[34:08] | and the most intelligent man on this planet? | 以及最聪颖的人吗 |
[34:12] | But you’re the only man on this planet. | 可是这个行星上只有你一个人呀 |
[34:17] | Do me this kindness and… | 请你帮我个忙… |
[34:19] | admire me just the same, please. | 还是崇拜我吧 好吗 |
[34:25] | I own the stars… | 这些星星归我所有 |
[34:27] | I administ them. | 归我管理 |
[34:29] | I count them, then I recount them. | 我会清点数目 数完再数 |
[34:31] | But what good does that do you? | 可这样你会得到什么好处呢 |
[34:34] | Well, it does me the good of making me rich. How’s that? | 这会让我变得富有 这个好处如何 |
[34:37] | And what good does it do you to be rich? | 富有又会带给你什么好处呢 |
[34:40] | It makes it possible for me to buy more stars. | 我会买下更多星星 |
[34:44] | Plus anything else you can think of. | 办到你能想到的任何事情 |
[34:49] | Grown-ups are certainly very very odd. | 成年人真的非常非常奇怪 |
[34:55] | And check. And check. And check. | 确定 确定 确定 |
[35:00] | Check. | 确定 |
[35:02] | Check. | 确定 |
[35:03] | And check. And check, check, check. | 确定 确定确定确定 |
[35:09] | Check… | 确定… |
[35:14] | Grown-ups are certainly very very very odd. | 成年人真的非常非常 非常奇怪 |
[35:20] | I’ve lived a great deal among grown-ups. | 我在成年人的世界中生活了很久 |
[35:23] | I’ve seen them intimately close at hand and… | 我已深入并近距离地观察过他们 |
[35:25] | that hasn’t much changed my opinion of them. | 但也没怎么改变我对他们的看法 |
[35:28] | Well, I’m not so sure I wanna grow up any more. | 我不确定自己是否还想长大 |
[35:31] | Growing up is not the problem. | 长大不是问题 |
[35:34] | Forgetting is. | 遗忘才是 |
[35:36] | I definitely don’t want to forget. | 我可不想遗忘 |
[35:39] | I managed to grow up and I never forgot the Little Prince. | 我还是长大了 而我从没忘记过小王子 |
[35:52] | Yeah… | 很好 |
[36:22] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[36:27] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[36:28] | What planet is this? | 这是什么行星 |
[36:30] | This is Earth. | 这是地球 |
[36:32] | This is Africa. | 这是非洲 |
[36:34] | Where are all the men? | 人都在什么地方 |
[36:36] | It is a little lonely in the desert. | 沙漠里面是有一点孤独 |
[36:38] | It is also lonely among men. | 有人的地方也一样孤独 |
[36:42] | You are a funny animal. | 你是个很奇特的动物 |
[36:43] | You are no thicker than a finger. | 没比手指粗到哪里去 |
[36:47] | But I am more powerful than the finger of a king. | 但我甚至比国王的手指更有威力 |
[36:51] | You haven’t any feet. | 你没有脚 |
[36:52] | You cannot even travel. | 甚至不能旅行 |
[36:54] | I can carry you further than any ship can take you. | 我可以带你去连大船都到不了的地方 |
[37:01] | I can help you someday, if you grow too homesick for your own planet. | 如果你想回到你的行星 有朝一日我会帮你 |
[37:06] | I think I understand you. | 我想我明白你的意思了 |
[37:12] | There you go, try that one on the left there. | 好了 试试左边那根树干 |
[37:18] | I’m scared. | 我好害怕 |
[37:19] | That’s normal. It is scary. | 那就对了 这种事就是会让人害怕 |
[37:22] | Why do you think I send you? | 不然我为什么派你上去 |
[37:27] | Almost there. You got it now. | 就快到了 干得不错 |
[37:30] | Just reach! Reach for it! | 伸出手 够到它 |
[37:33] | – I got it! – There you go! You got it! | -我够到了 -没错 就是这样 |
[37:42] | Well, that was… | 这真是… |
[37:45] | That was double scary, right? | 真是双倍地吓人 是吧 |
[37:47] | Triple and quadruple. | 三倍四倍地吓人 |
[37:50] | – We’re going to have to amputate them. – What? | -我们得弄掉这个 -什么 |
[37:59] | – Feels better, then, eh? – Yeah. | -感觉好些了吧 -是的 |
[38:12] | But it happened that after walking a long time | 小王子行走了很长时间 |
[38:15] | through sand, rocks and snow, | 穿过沙漠 岩石 雪地 |
[38:18] | the Fox appeared. | 然后狐狸出现了 |
[38:32] | Hey! Come and play with me. | 过来跟我玩吧 |
[38:35] | I cannot play with you. | 我不能跟你玩 |
[38:37] | I’m not tamed. | 我还没被驯服 |
[38:38] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[38:41] | Tame means, “to establish ties”. | 驯服就是”建立关系” |
[38:43] | To me, you are still nothing more than a little boy | 对我来说 你不过是个小男孩 |
[38:46] | who is just like 100,000 other little boys. | 就跟其他成千上万的小男孩一样 |
[38:49] | And I have no need of you. | 我不需要你 |
[38:51] | And you have no need of me. | 你也不需要我 |
[38:53] | To you, I am nothing more than a fox like 100,000 foxes. | 对你来说 我也只是成千上万狐狸中的一只 |
[38:58] | But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. | 但如果你驯服了我 我们就会彼此需要 |
[39:20] | Hey, there. | 你好 |
[40:29] | To me, you will be unique in all the world. | 对我来说 你会是世界上唯一的存在 |
[40:31] | And to you, I shall be unique in all the world. | 对你来说 我也是世界上唯一的存在 |
[41:27] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[41:28] | We are roses. | 我们是玫瑰 |
[41:33] | My rose is just a common rose? | 我的玫瑰只是一朵寻常玫瑰 |
[41:37] | But she told me she was the only one of her kind in the whole universe. | 可她告诉我全宇宙只有她那一朵玫瑰 |
[41:42] | But she is not a common rose. | 但她绝不只是一朵寻常玫瑰 |
[41:44] | She is your rose. | 她是你的玫瑰 |
[41:46] | It is the time that you’ve devoted to her | 是你在她身上倾注的时间 |
[41:48] | that makes your rose so important. | 让她变得如此重要 |
[41:51] | She is my rose. | 她是我的玫瑰 |
[41:53] | You must return to her. | 你必须回到她身边 |
[42:02] | Oh, no, are you going to cry? | 不 你要哭了吗 |
[42:06] | My taming you has done you no good at all. | 我驯服了你 对你却没什么好处 |
[42:13] | Let me make you a present of a secret. | 作为礼物 我告诉你一个秘密 |
[42:17] | It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. | 只有用心去看 才能看得真切 |
[42:23] | What is essential is invisible to the eye. | 真正重要的东西 眼睛是看不见的 |
[42:30] | They won’t be together any more? | 他们不会再在一起了吗 |
[42:33] | But they will. | 他们会的 |
[42:36] | The Fox, he sees the Little Prince when he looks with his heart. | 狐狸只要用心去看 就能看得见小王子 |
[42:40] | If you can do that, you’ll never be lonely again. | 如果你做得到 你就永远不会孤单 |
[42:44] | Right. But I’m not lonely. I’ve got you now. | 没错 可我现在不孤单啊 有你在了 |
[42:48] | I am so lucky. | 我真幸运 |
[42:50] | I thought I’d never find anyone who wanted to hear my story. | 我还以为永远也找不到愿意听我讲故事的人了 |
[42:54] | Then you came along. Just in time. | 结果你出现了 时机刚好 |
[42:59] | Wait… | 等等 |
[43:01] | What do you mean, “Just in time”? | 什么叫做 “时机刚好” |
[43:06] | Well, everyone has to say goodbye sooner or later. | 每个人早晚都会 告别的 |
[43:12] | You’re leaving? | 你要走吗 |
[43:14] | Well… | 这个… |
[43:16] | What if… What if I get that old plane running? | 要是…要是我把那架旧飞机修好了呢 |
[43:20] | And what if it’s time for me to… | 要是时间到了… |
[43:23] | you know, go be with the Little Prince? | 我该去找小王子了呢 |
[43:26] | But… | 可是… |
[43:28] | But he already has his rose… | 可是他有他的玫瑰了 |
[43:31] | And I need you here. | 而我需要你 |
[43:42] | You hungry? | 饿了没有 |
[43:44] | I know a great place | 我知道一个好地方 |
[43:45] | where we can get free pancakes on your birthday. | 生日当天可以吃到免费薄饼 |
[43:49] | But my birthday’s not for two weeks. | 可是我两周后才过生日 |
[43:52] | They don’t know that. | 他们又不知道 |
[44:02] | It’s… It’s like flying a plane. | 这就像开飞机 |
[44:07] | Like the one you crashed? | 像你开毁的那次吗 |
[44:10] | Exactly! | 没错 |
[44:56] | What! | 怎么回事 |
[45:06] | Pull over. | 靠边停下 |
[45:20] | – Do you have a driver’s licence? – No. | -你有驾照吗 -没有 |
[45:24] | – A learner’s permit? – No. | -实习驾照呢 -没有 |
[45:26] | How old are you? Hi, Officer. | 你多大了 你好警官 |
[45:28] | You obviously started your car, again. | 显然你把车又 开出来了 |
[45:32] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[45:32] | Good afternoon, Officer. If I may interject for a moment? | 下午好 警官 我可以插句话吗 |
[45:36] | Did you know it’s my birthday? | 你知道吗 今天是我生日 |
[45:43] | – Mom, I can… – Wait for me inside. | -妈妈 听我… -里面等我 |
[45:45] | – But… – Now. | -但是… -快点 |
[45:48] | Madam, I’m very sorry to pull you out from work. | 女士 我很抱歉打断你的工作 |
[45:51] | Apparently, they were going to get pancakes… | 显然他们想去吃薄饼… |
[45:55] | – Would you like to speak to him? – Yes… | -你想找他谈谈吗 -是的 |
[45:58] | No! No! No! No! | 不 不 不 不 |
[46:10] | Mr. Fox! | 狐狸先生 |
[46:13] | According to this, you’re still in bed. Asleep. | 按照计划 你现在应该在床上 睡觉 |
[46:17] | Yesterday. | 看看昨天 |
[46:19] | Your “friend” doesn’t even have a driver’s licence. | 你的”朋友”连驾照都没有 |
[46:22] | Oh, no. They took it away | 不 是被没收了 |
[46:24] | after the fourth time he drove away with the gas pump attached. | 因为他四次没拔管子就把车开出来了 |
[46:30] | You could have been killed! | 你可能被他害死的 |
[46:32] | – Mom, I can explain… – No, no, you mean you can lie. | -妈妈 听我解释 -不 你那是说谎 |
[46:35] | – But… – You’ve been lying to me, | -可… -你一直在骗我 |
[46:36] | you’ve lied to the police officer. | 你还骗了警察 |
[46:38] | Oh, yes, right, before I forget, happy birthday. | 对了 趁我还没忘记 祝你生日快乐 |
[46:42] | You’ve even managed to lie to your life plan! | 你还想着法地在人生计划上作假 |
[46:45] | That? That’s just one board full of magnets! | 那个 那就是一块吸满磁贴的白板 |
[46:48] | Something I think you care about more than me. | 比起我你更在乎它 |
[46:50] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[46:52] | I care about it as much as I care about you. | 你和它我都很在乎 |
[46:55] | It is you. | 这就是你 |
[46:56] | This is your life | 这是你的人生 |
[46:58] | and I’m the only one taking any responsibility for it! | 要对此负责的人只有我 |
[47:01] | That’s your version of my life, not mine! | 那是你想要我过的人生 不是我想要的 |
[47:04] | If you were ever around, you’d see that! | 如果你有陪在我身边的话 你就会明白 |
[47:07] | You know full well why I have to work so hard. | 你很清楚我为什么这么努力工作 |
[47:11] | You’re just like him now. | 你现在变得和他一样了 |
[47:13] | Too busy, always working. | 太忙了 一直在工作 |
[47:16] | How long until you completely disappear? | 离你完全消失还有多久 |
[47:24] | “I believe that for his escape | “我想他大概是利用 |
[47:26] | “he took advantage of the migration of a flock of wild birds?” | “一群野鸟迁徙的机会跑出来的” |
[47:30] | No, no! | 不要 不要 |
[47:32] | OK, OK, enough of this nonsense. | 好了好了 不许再胡闹了 |
[47:34] | You have two weeks to focus on what is essential. | 你有两周时间用来专心学习 |
[47:36] | But, Mom! | 可是 妈妈 |
[49:53] | Let’s look for a well. | 我们去找口水井吧 |
[50:30] | The stars are beautiful | 星星之所以耀眼 |
[50:32] | because of a flower that cannot be seen. | 是因为有一朵人们看不见的花 |
[50:42] | What makes the desert beautiful | 沙漠之所以美丽 |
[50:44] | is that somewhere it hides a well. | 是因为有一口藏在角落里的井 |
[50:49] | In the moonlight, | 借着月光 |
[50:50] | I looked at his pale forehead, his closed eyes, | 我看向他苍白的额头 紧闭的双眼 |
[50:54] | his locks of hair that trembled in the wind. | 还有那随风飘动的绺绺头发 |
[50:58] | And I said to myself, | 我对自己说道 |
[50:59] | “What I see here is nothing but a shell. | “我所看到的都只是表象 |
[51:04] | “What is most important is what is invisible.” | “最重要的其实是看不见的” |
[51:20] | We found a well at daybreak. | 我们在黎明时分发现了一口水井 |
[51:30] | The men where you live | 你们那个地方的人 |
[51:31] | grow thousands of roses | 种下成千上万朵的玫瑰 |
[51:33] | and they do not find what they are looking for. | 却不去寻找他们真正渴望的东西 |
[51:38] | What they are looking for could be found in a single rose, | 他们真正渴望的东西也许就在一朵玫瑰里 |
[51:42] | or a little water. | 也许就在一点水里 |
[52:15] | Hold your horses. | 稍等一下 |
[52:19] | Let’s go look for a well. | 我们去找口水井吧 |
[52:21] | No. No. Listen. | 不 不 你听我说 |
[52:23] | I made a big mistake the other day. | 我那天犯了个大错 |
[52:27] | You can’t come over here any more. | 你不能再来这里了 |
[52:29] | – It’s OK. This will be the last time. – What? | -没关系 这是最后一次 -什么 |
[52:31] | Come on and let’s get that plane running! | 我们去让那架飞机飞起来吧 |
[52:38] | I think if you guys managed to walk into the desert and find a well, | 既然你们有办法走到沙漠中找到水井 |
[52:41] | then we can go and find the Little Prince. | 那我们就能找到小王子 |
[52:45] | He’ll be able to help us. | 他能帮助我们 |
[52:47] | Wait… Wait, little one. | 等等 等等 小家伙 |
[52:50] | We can’t just take off. | 我们不能就这么出发 |
[52:52] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[52:54] | We’re gonna have to fix our wings first. | 我们得先修好机翼 |
[52:56] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[52:57] | I’m sorry, but… | 抱歉 只是… |
[52:59] | When the moment does come for me to leave, | 如果真到了我要离开的时候 |
[53:03] | I have to go alone. | 我必须独自离开 |
[53:07] | But I won’t be any trouble, | 可我不会添麻烦的 |
[53:10] | and I won’t take up much room in the plane. I promise. | 我在飞机里也占不了多少地方 我保证 |
[53:13] | Don’t go without me. | 你不要一个人走 |
[53:17] | I think it’s time I told you the end of the story. | 我想该告诉你故事的结局了 |
[53:25] | That evening, I finished fixing my plane | 那天晚上 我终于修好了我的飞机 |
[53:28] | and I went to find the Little Prince. | 之后我去找小王子 |
[53:30] | I shall be there tonight. Wait for me. | 我今晚会去那里 等着我 |
[53:33] | You’re sure I won’t suffer too long? | 你保证我不会疼很久吗 |
[53:46] | Did you shoot it? | 你打中它了吗 |
[53:48] | No, it disappeared among the stones. | 没有 它消失在石堆里了 |
[53:50] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[53:53] | Somehow, he knew that I had fixed my plane. | 不知怎么 他知道我修好了飞机 |
[54:01] | I, too, am going back home today. | 我今天也要回家去 |
[54:03] | It is much farther. | 我家要远得多 |
[54:05] | It is much more difficult. | 回家也难得多 |
[54:08] | I am afraid. | 我很害怕 |
[54:14] | I can’t believe I’ll never hear you laugh again. | 我无法相信我再也听不到你的笑声了 |
[54:18] | I’m going to make you a present. | 我来送你一件礼物 |
[54:22] | In one of those stars, I shall be living. | 在那么多星星中 我会住在其中的一颗 |
[54:25] | In one of them, I shall be laughing. | 在那么多星星中 我会在某处畅然欢笑 |
[54:28] | And so, when you look up at the sky at night, | 这样一来 当你仰望星空的时候 |
[54:31] | it’ll be as if all the stars are laughing. | 就会觉得好像所有星星都在欢笑 |
[54:42] | Tonight, do not come. | 今晚 别来找我 |
[54:44] | You didn’t let him go? Not to the Snake! | 你没有让他走吧 至少不要让他去见蛇 |
[54:48] | It wasn’t my choice. | 我也没有办法 |
[54:51] | It was time for goodbye. | 是时候道别了 |
[54:55] | You understand it is too far. | 你知道的 回家的路太远 |
[54:58] | I cannot carry this body with me. | 我无法带着肉身同行 |
[55:01] | It will be like an old abandoned shell. | 就像抛弃老贝壳一样 |
[55:04] | There is nothing sad about old shells. | 这没有什么可悲伤的 |
[55:20] | – Here’s the place. – I shall not leave you. | -就在这里 -我不会走开的 |
[55:49] | But… | 可是… |
[55:52] | But… | 可是… |
[56:01] | You said he’s up there, didn’t you? | 你说过他在天上 不是吗 |
[56:04] | Back with his rose? | 回到了他的玫瑰身边 |
[56:05] | Well… | 这个… |
[56:07] | It is as he said. | 他是这样说的 |
[56:09] | I look at the stars and I hear him laughing. | 我望向星空就会听到他的笑声 |
[56:12] | But you don’t know for sure? | 可是你也不确定吧 |
[56:16] | It would comfort me very much to know for sure, | 能确定的话我当然高兴 |
[56:19] | but instead, I choose to believe he is up there. | 然而 我选择相信他活在那里 |
[56:28] | Is that what you want me to do when you go? | 你离开时也希望我这样做吗 |
[56:31] | Just look up to the stars | 只是抬头看向星空 |
[56:33] | and make believe that you’re not gone? | “选择相信”你还没有离开 |
[56:36] | But… | 但是… |
[56:38] | If you look with your heart, I’ll always be with you. | 如果你用心去看 我就会常在你的左右 |
[56:42] | It’s… It’s just like I know | 就像…就像我会知道 |
[56:44] | the Little Prince will always be with his rose. | 小王子会一直守护他的玫瑰一样 |
[56:47] | But you can’t know for sure. | 可是你又无法知道真相 |
[56:50] | What if he’s not back with his rose? | 要是他没有回到他的玫瑰身边呢 |
[56:53] | – What if he’s all grown up and alone? – But… | -要是他独自长大了呢 -可是… |
[56:55] | What if he’s lost and he’s forgotten everything? | 要是他迷失了 忘记一切了呢 |
[56:59] | Wait… Wait… Wait… Sweetheart. | 等等 等等 等等 我的宝贝 |
[57:01] | The Little Prince will never forget. | 小王子永远不会忘记一切 |
[57:04] | He’ll always be up there for us, to help us. | 他会一直在天上 帮助我们 |
[57:07] | I don’t want his help. I hate the Little Prince! | 我不想要他的帮助 我讨厌小王子 |
[57:11] | I wasted my whole summer on the Little Prince! | 我的整个暑假都浪费在了小王子身上 |
[57:13] | I wish you had never told me this stupid story. | 我好希望你没给我讲过这个荒唐故事 |
[57:52] | It comes to a rainny day | 今天有雨 |
[57:54] | and this weather has caused 32 people to be late for work. | 受天气影响32人上班迟到 |
[57:57] | Efficiency of the city fell by 0.4%. | 城市整体效率下降了0.4% |
[58:10] | Oh, what… Oh, dear! | 怎么回…天哪 |
[58:21] | Honey, where… | 宝贝 你要去… |
[58:28] | No! No, you won’t… | 不 不 你别… |
[58:47] | Sweetie, no… | 宝贝 不要… |
[59:11] | Sweetie, stop! What are you doing? | 宝贝 快停下 你在干什么 |
[59:25] | Stop! You can’t go! | 别走 你不能走 |
[59:27] | Please, I need you here! | 求求你了 我需要你 |
[59:30] | No! | 不要 |
[59:31] | Please! Please! You’ve got to let me see him! | 求求你们 让我看他一眼 |
[59:34] | What happened to him? Is he gonna be OK? | 他怎么了 会没事吗 |
[59:45] | So… | 我说… |
[59:48] | Let’s not forget, tomorrow’s an important day. | 不要忘了 明天是个重要日子 |
[1:00:28] | The Aviator needs you. | 飞行员需要你 |
[1:00:33] | I’m gonna find you. | 我要去找到你 |
[1:02:03] | Do you know how to fly a plane? | 你会开飞机吗 |
[1:02:08] | Yeah, I didn’t think so. | 好吧 我想你也不会 |
[1:02:12] | OK, well… | 好吧 那么… |
[1:02:19] | Yes! Yeah, I can do this. | 好的 没错 我可以的 |
[1:02:23] | Here, hold these. | 来 你拿着这个 |
[1:03:44] | I think I’ve got the hang of it now. | 我想我现在会开了 |
[1:04:11] | I’ve got you! | 抓住你了 |
[1:04:25] | Where are the stars? | 星星都在哪里 |
[1:04:31] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[1:04:36] | A star? | 星星吗 |
[1:04:39] | Wait a minute. That’s no star. | 等一下 那不是星星 |
[1:05:09] | The Aviator never mentioned this place. | 飞行员从没提到过这个地方 |
[1:05:18] | Could it be? | 会是他吗 |
[1:05:22] | It’s him! It’s him! | 是他 是他 |
[1:05:24] | What is he doing here? | 他在这做什么 |
[1:05:27] | Buckle up. | 系好安全带 |
[1:05:44] | We need a gap. | 我们需要一块空地 |
[1:05:48] | I think I see one up ahead. | 前面也许可以 |
[1:05:57] | Prepare for landing. | 准备着陆 |
[1:06:05] | We did it! | 成功了 |
[1:06:29] | That wasn’t too bad. | 还不算太糟嘛 |
[1:06:32] | Look! Up there. | 看 那上面 |
[1:06:47] | Step out of the vehicle. | 你下来 |
[1:06:50] | I said step out of the vehicle. | 我让你下来 |
[1:06:53] | I’m very sorry, Officer. If I could just explain… | 我很抱歉 警官 请你听我解释… |
[1:06:55] | Keep your hands where I can see them. | 把手放在我能看见的地方 |
[1:07:04] | Unsafe speeding. Unsafe lane changes. | 危险超速 危险变道 |
[1:07:08] | – Unsafe everything. – What? | -一切行为都很危险 -什么 |
[1:07:09] | Running multiple red lights. | 多次闯红灯 |
[1:07:11] | Please, I’m just trying to find my friend… | 求你了 我在找我的朋友 |
[1:07:12] | Destruction of city property. | 毁坏城市财产 |
[1:07:14] | Well, a friend of a friend. We’ve never officially met. | 是朋友的朋友 我们其实还没见过 |
[1:07:17] | No use of turn signals. No signals at all. | 不打转向灯 根本没有转向灯 |
[1:07:20] | I’m just gonna grab him and take him home. | 我只想找到他 带他回家 |
[1:07:23] | Attempted kidnapping! Add that to the list. | 绑架未遂 把这个也写上 |
[1:07:26] | Attempted kidnapping. | 绑架未遂 |
[1:07:30] | Hey, are you… | 你是不是… |
[1:07:37] | The Conceited Man. | 虚荣男 |
[1:07:40] | Disobeying a uniformed officer of the law, no less. | 居然还违抗身穿制服的执法警察 |
[1:07:44] | Me! | 也就是我 |
[1:07:46] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:07:47] | – Why are you not on your planet? – Oh, you… | -你怎么没在自己的星球上 -你… |
[1:07:53] | – Why are you so small? – Because I’m a child. | -你怎么这么小 -因为我是小孩 |
[1:07:59] | That is absolutely not allowed here. | 这里绝对不允许有小孩 |
[1:08:02] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[1:08:07] | Not so fast! | 别急着走 |
[1:08:16] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[1:08:18] | That’s right. Go on. | 没错 继续 |
[1:08:30] | We’re gonna need a disguise. | 我们需要乔装打扮一下 |
[1:08:53] | Excuse me. Pardon me. | 不好意思 不好意思 |
[1:08:55] | Sorry. Can I…? Sorry. | 抱歉 能不能…抱歉 |
[1:09:00] | Here are my subjects. | 我的臣民来了 |
[1:09:02] | Approach. | 走上前来 |
[1:09:03] | Is that the King? | 是那个国王吗 |
[1:09:06] | – 67th floor. – As you wish. | -67楼 -如你所愿 |
[1:09:07] | – 27th floor. – Granted. | -27楼 -准许 |
[1:09:09] | – 14th floor. – Certainly. | -14楼 -可以 |
[1:09:10] | – 142nd floor. – Of course. | -142楼 -好的 |
[1:09:12] | – 34th floor. – Happily. | -34楼 -乐意之至 |
[1:09:16] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[1:09:20] | Top floor, please. | 劳驾 顶楼 |
[1:09:24] | What? Top floor? | 什么 顶楼 |
[1:09:27] | When conditions are favorable? Your… Your Majesty? | 如果条件成熟的话 陛下 |
[1:09:36] | Conditions are favorable. | 条件已经成熟 |
[1:09:42] | It is done. | 到了 |
[1:10:06] | There he is! | 他在那里 |
[1:10:14] | – Little Prince! Little Prince! – What? | -小王子 小王子 -干嘛 |
[1:10:21] | – I’m so sorry. – I’m OK. | -太对不起了 -我没事 |
[1:10:25] | My shin. | 我的小腿 |
[1:10:26] | – Are you OK? – Yes. Yes. | -你没事吧 -没事 没事 |
[1:10:28] | No, I was just… I was just taking a little break, that’s all. | 我只是…只是稍微休息一下而已 |
[1:10:33] | – I thought you were someone else. – You did? | -我把你当成别人了 -是吗 |
[1:10:36] | That’s great! That’s great. | 那太好了 那太好了 |
[1:10:39] | Please don’t report me. | 请不要举报我 |
[1:10:41] | Break’s over. See? I’m working. | 休息结束 看见了吗 我在工作 |
[1:10:45] | Work, work, work, work. | 工作 工作 工作 工作 |
[1:10:46] | No need to report me. | 用不着举报我 |
[1:10:49] | I don’t think it was him. | 我觉得那不是他 |
[1:10:51] | What are we going to do now? | 我们现在要怎么办 |
[1:10:55] | Mr. Prince? | 王子先生 |
[1:11:00] | Can it be? | 会是他吗 |
[1:11:02] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[1:11:08] | Oh, man! Darn it! | 不是吧 真该死 |
[1:11:12] | I think you dropped this. | 我想你落下了这个 |
[1:11:14] | My badge! | 我的证件 |
[1:11:16] | – Catastrophe. – It is him. | -简直就是灾难 -是他 |
[1:11:20] | – Can I… – What happened to you? | -可以… -你怎么了 |
[1:11:22] | Give me that. Please. | 把它给我 拜托 |
[1:11:24] | The Aviator’s not going to like this. | 飞行员可不想看到你这样 |
[1:11:27] | – You’re not supposed to… – Give it! – …be like this. | -你不该是… -给我 -这样子的 |
[1:11:29] | Come on, give me that! | 快点 把它给我 |
[1:11:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:11:34] | How does this work? This works with a gong. | 这东西怎么弄 应该有闹铃吧 |
[1:11:37] | I’m working. See? | 我在工作 看见了吗 |
[1:11:38] | I’m being essential. | 我在让自己显得重要 |
[1:11:40] | – Wait, stop! – No, no, no, don’t talk to me. | -等等 停下 -别别别 别跟我说话 |
[1:11:42] | I know who you are! | 我知道你是谁 |
[1:11:44] | You’re the Little Prince, and you’re afraid of baobabs! | 你是小王子 你害怕猴面包树 |
[1:11:46] | No… I’m Mr. Prince, the Maintenance Man. | 不 我是王子先生 我是维修工 |
[1:11:49] | And I’m afraid of the Businessman. | 我害怕的是商人 |
[1:11:50] | You’ve been with an aviator in a desert. | 你和一个飞行员在沙漠里面度过一段时光 |
[1:11:52] | He drew you a sheep! | 他还给你画了一只绵羊 |
[1:11:53] | Oh, you’ve asked too many questions! | 你问的问题太多了 |
[1:11:54] | You also travel with a flock of migrating birds. | 你还随着一群迁徙的鸟到处旅行 |
[1:11:57] | Go away. Excuse me! I am very busy. | 走开 不好意思 我很忙的 |
[1:12:00] | You tamed a fox. A fox like him! | 你还驯服了一只狐狸 像他一样的狐狸 |
[1:12:03] | Never had a pet. | 我没养过宠物 |
[1:12:04] | He wasn’t your pet, | 他不是你的宠物 |
[1:12:05] | he was your friend. | 他是你的朋友 |
[1:12:07] | Well, does it look like I have time for friends? | 你看我有时间交朋友吗 |
[1:12:10] | I’m working! | 我要工作 |
[1:12:13] | No! | 不要啊 |
[1:12:16] | That was my last brush! | 那是我最后一把刷子 |
[1:12:19] | I’m going to get fired. | 我要被解雇了 |
[1:12:21] | This was my last chance. | 这是我最后一次机会 |
[1:12:23] | This is so unfair! I was just doing… doing my job! | 真不公平 我只是在 好好工作 |
[1:12:27] | – Actually, there’s one more… – Thank you. | -其实 这里还有一把 -谢谢 |
[1:12:30] | – Now I have to get back to work. – Wait! | -我得继续干活了 -等等 |
[1:12:33] | You know what? You’re slowing down my productivity! | 你知道吗 你在拉低我的工作效率 |
[1:12:35] | You had a rose! | 你曾拥有一朵玫瑰 |
[1:12:38] | – A what? – A rose. | -一朵什么 -一朵玫瑰 |
[1:12:41] | A really beautiful one. Miraculous even. | 一朵非常美丽的玫瑰 堪称奇迹 |
[1:12:44] | One that was unique in all the world. | 世界上唯一的存在 |
[1:12:48] | You know, I’ve heard quite enough of this nonsense. | 够了够了 不想再听你胡说了 |
[1:12:50] | I have to work. Thank you. | 我得工作 谢谢 |
[1:12:52] | You’ve forgotten everything! | 你忘记了一切 |
[1:12:55] | I’m very busy with matters of consequences. | 重要的是我很忙 |
[1:12:57] | You’ve become just another grown-up! | 你也和那些大人一样了 |
[1:12:59] | Give me that. | 还给我 |
[1:13:04] | No! | 不 |
[1:13:11] | Why did you do that? | 你干嘛要这样 |
[1:13:14] | Why did you do… | 你干嘛要… |
[1:13:17] | It’s all right, I don’t need to cry. | 没事的 我不哭 |
[1:13:19] | I don’t need to cry. I’m a grown-up. I’m a grown man. | 我不要哭 我是大人了 我是男人了 |
[1:13:25] | My brushes got knocked over. I don’t need to cry. | 我的刷子掉了而已 我不要哭 |
[1:13:29] | I don’t need to cry. | 我不要哭 |
[1:13:40] | Blow. | 用力擤 |
[1:13:46] | Wait a minute, why are you so short? | 等等 你怎么这么矮 |
[1:13:49] | – Are you really old? – What? | -你很老了吗 -什么 |
[1:13:51] | No! I’m a child. | 不 我是一个小孩 |
[1:13:54] | Just like you’re supposed to be. | 你也本该是个小孩 |
[1:13:56] | You’re a child? | 你是个小孩吗 |
[1:13:58] | Children are certainly very very very odd. | 小孩子真的非常非常非常奇怪 |
[1:14:02] | This is not good. | 情况不妙 |
[1:14:04] | I think I know someone who can help. | 我想有一个人能帮上忙 |
[1:14:10] | Are you sure about this? | 真要这样做吗 |
[1:14:21] | Mr. Prince, | 王子先生 |
[1:14:23] | what a pleasant surprise. | 难得看到你啊 |
[1:14:29] | This child needs your help. | 这个小孩需要你的帮助 |
[1:14:32] | Does she? | 是吗 |
[1:14:35] | Here, we don’t normally allow little dogs. | 我们这里 一般不让带狗进去 |
[1:14:39] | But for you, we will make an exception, won’t we? | 不过是你的话 那就破次例吧 |
[1:14:45] | Delightful. | 太好了 |
[1:14:46] | Come in, come in! | 进来吧 进来吧 |
[1:14:50] | So how have you been? Things good? | 你怎么样 还顺利吗 |
[1:14:54] | I love my job, cleaning the roof. | 我很喜欢我的工作 清洁屋顶 |
[1:14:56] | That’s wonderful. | 那敢情好 |
[1:15:07] | – Anything inessential… – Must be made essential. | -无用之物… -都要变成有用之才 |
[1:15:10] | Well done, Mr. Prince. | 很好 王子先生 |
[1:15:16] | You see, it’s really a magnificent thing | 你看 这些家伙确实非常了得 |
[1:15:19] | the Businessman has created here. | 全拜商人所赐 |
[1:15:21] | You might even call it a work of art. | 这里简直就是鬼斧神工 |
[1:15:24] | But of course, you’d be wrong. | 当然 你可能想错了 |
[1:15:27] | Very very wrong. | 大错特错 |
[1:15:30] | Nothing so trivial as that. | 没有什么比那玩意更微不足道了 |
[1:15:32] | My plane! | 我的飞机 |
[1:15:32] | It’s much more important. Much more essential. | 这里有着更为重要的东西 |
[1:15:38] | No! Wait! | 不要 等等 |
[1:15:40] | How could you? You said you would help. | 你怎么可以这样 你说你会帮我的 |
[1:15:43] | I am. That’s how they helped me! | 我在帮你啊 他们就是这样帮我的 |
[1:15:47] | Mr. Prince! | 王子先生 |
[1:15:49] | It seems that you’ve finally done something… | 看来你终于做了一件 |
[1:15:56] | right! | 正确的事 |
[1:15:58] | You will tell the Businessman, won’t you? | 你会告诉商人的吧 |
[1:15:59] | How essential I’ve been? | 说我有多重要 |
[1:16:01] | Yes, I most certainly will. | 我一定会的 |
[1:16:06] | The Businessman told me about this | 商人跟我说这是你随身带着的 |
[1:16:08] | evidence of childhood you brought with you. | 证明你童年的东西 |
[1:16:11] | – Please! Those are important! – No! | -求你了 那东西很重要 -不 |
[1:16:14] | There is nothing essential in here at all. | 这里根本没有重要的东西 |
[1:16:19] | It is time | 是时候 |
[1:16:22] | to grow up. | 长大了 |
[1:16:23] | 成才之路 基础指导手册 | |
[1:16:28] | How could everything essential fit into just one book? | 一本书里怎么可能写下所有成才方法 |
[1:16:31] | It is incredibly succinct. | 因为它极其简洁 |
[1:16:34] | And single-spaced. | 而且排版紧凑 |
[1:16:36] | So what? I’m supposed to read this over and over and over, | 那又怎样 所以我要反复反复反复读它 |
[1:16:38] | until I’m old? | 直到我变老吗 |
[1:16:40] | Not at all. | 当然不是 |
[1:16:42] | Here, we take a more accelerated approach to growing up. | 在这里 我们要用更加快速的方法长大 |
[1:16:49] | Isn’t that right, Mr. Prince? | 对不对啊 王子先生 |
[1:16:52] | No, never mind. | 还是算了 |
[1:16:54] | Look at that blank look, | 看他那茫然的表情 |
[1:16:55] | you’ve forgotten everything, haven’t you? | 你已经全都忘了吧 |
[1:17:04] | Now, you’re going to feel a slight pinch. Just relax. | 你只会感到一点点痛 放松就好 |
[1:17:08] | Yes! Yes! Yes! Please sign there. | 好了好了好了 在这签字 |
[1:17:10] | A consent form releasing myself, the Businessman, | 我同意免除我本人 商人 |
[1:17:13] | – and the corporation from all liability – Help! | -以及这家公司的全部责任 -救命 |
[1:17:15] | in case of accidental death or dismemberment | 如在过程之中意外死亡或是遭到肢解 |
[1:17:17] | during the centralising process. Right. | 免除以上三方责任 好了 |
[1:17:20] | I’m trying to help you! | 我这是在帮你 |
[1:17:22] | You’re going to make a wonderful grown-up. | 你会成为一个很出色的大人 |
[1:17:27] | Leave them! | 不许碰 |
[1:17:31] | I said, leave them! | 我说了 不许碰 |
[1:17:33] | Act your age, Mr. Prince! | 成熟点吧 王子先生 |
[1:17:36] | Remember, you are a graduate of my class. | 记住 你是从我这里毕业的 |
[1:17:41] | Stop! What do you think you’re doing? | 住手 你想要干什么 |
[1:17:49] | Return to your desk, please. | 请你回到座位上 |
[1:18:00] | Oh, I didn’t think that through. | 我没有考虑到这点 |
[1:18:02] | The Businessman is going to be very disappointed in me. | 商人肯定会对我非常失望的 |
[1:18:06] | Thank you. But why? | 谢谢 为什么啊 |
[1:18:09] | I never knew what this was, or where I even got it, | 我从不知道这是什么 哪里捡的 |
[1:18:12] | but I thought maybe it was important… | 就觉得它很重要 |
[1:18:16] | Your sheep! | 你的绵羊 |
[1:18:17] | My sheep? | 我的绵羊 |
[1:18:20] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[1:18:21] | The Aviator gave it to you | 这是飞行员画给你的 |
[1:18:23] | in the desert on Earth, | 在地球的那片沙漠中 |
[1:18:24] | to eat the baobabs. | 让小羊吃猴面包树 |
[1:18:26] | – Catastrophe. – Catastrophe. | -简直就是灾难 -简直就是灾难 |
[1:18:28] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:18:29] | The Aviator drew all of these for you. | 这些都是飞行员画给你的 |
[1:18:32] | – He really needs you right now. – Me? He needs me? | -他现在很需要你 -我 他需要我 |
[1:18:39] | Growing up is not the problem. Forgetting is. | 长大不是问题所在 遗忘才是 |
[1:18:47] | I have an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[1:18:49] | We’re just gonna need… My plane! | 我们只要…我的飞机 |
[1:18:55] | There it is! | 它在那里 |
[1:18:57] | It’s OK. | 还是好的 |
[1:19:06] | Hurry! | 赶快过去 |
[1:19:33] | We did it! | 我们成功了 |
[1:19:40] | Oh no! | 不是吧 |
[1:19:47] | Which button? | 要按哪个 |
[1:19:54] | No, no… | 不 不 |
[1:20:22] | Yes! | 搞定 |
[1:20:25] | We can catch it on top of the next pile! | 我们可以在后面那堆东西上面登上飞机 |
[1:20:28] | Wait! Where’s Mr. Prince? | 等等 王子先生呢 |
[1:20:41] | I remember these. | 我记得这些 |
[1:20:44] | The stars. | 星星 |
[1:20:46] | What are they all doing here? | 它们在这里做什么 |
[1:20:54] | The stars are beautiful. | 星星之所以耀眼 |
[1:20:56] | The stars are beautiful | 星星之所以耀眼 |
[1:20:59] | because of a flower that cannot be seen. | 是因为有一朵人们看不见的花 |
[1:21:04] | Because of a flower that cannot be seen? | 是因为有一朵人们看不见的花 |
[1:21:06] | Your rose! | 你的玫瑰 |
[1:21:08] | I have a rose… | 我有一朵玫瑰… |
[1:21:11] | I see you’ve found my collection, | 看来你已找到了我的收藏 |
[1:21:14] | 501,622,731 stars. | 501622731颗星星 |
[1:21:20] | You? You did this? | 你 这是你干的 |
[1:21:22] | But you’re supposed to just count the stars. | 但是你应该只负责数星星啊 |
[1:21:25] | “Own.” Say it with me. “Own. “ | 拥有 跟着我说一遍 拥有 |
[1:21:27] | I own the stars. | 我拥有这些星星 |
[1:21:32] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[1:21:35] | They used to be merely little golden objects in the sky | 以前 它们只是挂在天上闪闪发光 |
[1:21:39] | that set lazy men to idle dreaming. | 徒让懒人做白日梦 |
[1:21:43] | But now, the stars have finally been made essential. | 现在 终于有人让这些星星变得有用 |
[1:21:48] | Where did you get that? | 那东西是哪里来的 |
[1:21:51] | She’s curious. | 她好奇上了 |
[1:21:53] | Isn’t that just like a child? | 这难道不像小孩子吗 |
[1:21:58] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[1:21:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:22:00] | All right! All right! Enough. | 好了好了 够了 |
[1:22:02] | – Thank you. – All right! | -谢谢 -够了 |
[1:22:04] | Enough! | 够了 |
[1:22:08] | What are you going to do with all the stars? | 你要拿这些星星做什么 |
[1:22:11] | Don’t worry, my little girl. | 别担心 小女孩 |
[1:22:14] | I put the stars to good use. | 我把它们都用在了对的地方 |
[1:22:35] | There. You see? | 看 明白了吗 |
[1:22:36] | The inessential has become perfectly essential. | 无用之物都变成了有用之才 |
[1:22:40] | How it should be for all things! | 世间一切都要这样才对 |
[1:22:43] | Take her back to the classroom. | 把她带回教室 |
[1:22:44] | Make sure no one interferes. | 不要让任何人打扰 |
[1:22:47] | – Stop it! Put me down. I can’t… – Stop wriggling! | -住手 放开我 我… -别挣扎了 |
[1:22:50] | – Don’t let them do this to me. – You won’t get away. | -别让他们这样对我 -你是逃不掉的 |
[1:22:53] | – Wait. – Wait? | -等等 -等等 |
[1:22:55] | I’ve given you 371 jobs, | 我给过你371份工作 |
[1:22:58] | and you have been fired from 370 of them. | 你居然被炒了370次 |
[1:23:01] | I think it’s time you get back to work, my little failure. | 我想你现在应该回去工作了 你个废物 |
[1:23:06] | – No! please, please, you’ve got to let me… – Stop wriggling. | -不 我求求你 放开… -别挣扎了 |
[1:23:11] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:23:12] | – Take your hands off her. – What? Stop? | -放开她 -什么 住手 |
[1:23:16] | I’m… I’m not a failure. I’m… | 我…我不是废物… |
[1:23:19] | I’m the Little Prince. | 我是小王子 |
[1:23:21] | What? | 什么 |
[1:23:23] | He thinks he’s little, and a prince! | 他觉得自己小 还是个王子 |
[1:23:31] | Wonderful. | 真是精彩 |
[1:23:32] | Look at me! I’m a bumble bee. | 你们看我 我还是大黄蜂呢 |
[1:23:35] | What are you? A duck? | 那你是什么 鸭子吗 |
[1:23:42] | He’s hopeless. | 真是不可救药 |
[1:23:45] | I’m not hopeless, I’m hopeful! | 我才没有不可救药 我的未来充满希望 |
[1:23:49] | That’s right! I’m full of hope! | 没错 我的未来光明着呢 |
[1:23:52] | And I love a rose! | 我还爱着一朵玫瑰 |
[1:23:54] | And she loves me, and she is waiting for me! | 她也爱我 她在等着我呢 |
[1:23:56] | So… | 所以… |
[1:23:58] | I don’t think I want to work for you any more. | 我不想再给你打工了 |
[1:24:01] | And… | 而且 |
[1:24:03] | I quit! | 我不干了 |
[1:24:08] | I quit! | 我不干了 |
[1:24:17] | That pile! | 从那上去 |
[1:24:23] | When are you going to forget about being a child? | 你什么时候才会失去童心 |
[1:24:27] | Never! | 绝不 |
[1:24:31] | Sorry, Mr. Prince! | 对不起 王子先生 |
[1:24:32] | No, no, it’s my fault. | 不不 是我的错 |
[1:24:34] | My face shouldn’t have been there. | 我的脸不该在那里待着 |
[1:24:51] | I’m scared. | 我好害怕 |
[1:25:05] | Get in! Get in! | 快进去 快进去 |
[1:25:09] | Hang on! | 抓紧了 |
[1:25:22] | – I’ll be right back! – Where are you going? | -我去去就回 -你要去哪里 |
[1:25:23] | Wait! What are you doing? | 等等 你要干什么去 |
[1:25:28] | That’s not good. | 情况不妙 |
[1:25:37] | I will grow up, but I’ll never be a grown-up like you! | 我会长大的 但不会长成你这样的大人 |
[1:26:12] | Oh, no! | 糟糕 |
[1:26:21] | Got you! | 抓住你了 |
[1:26:32] | I got you, too. | 还有你 |
[1:27:02] | Wonderful. | 好漂亮 |
[1:27:14] | This is very very very bad for business. | 这下生意不好做了 |
[1:27:22] | That was amazing! | 干得漂亮 |
[1:27:27] | The stars are back. | 星星回到天上了 |
[1:27:30] | I forgot how beautiful they are. | 我都忘记它们有多美了 |
[1:27:34] | – Look! Asteroid 325! – You’re remembering! | -你看 325号小行星 -你想起来了 |
[1:27:38] | And 326! | 还有326号 |
[1:27:41] | And 327! | 327号 |
[1:27:43] | And 328! | 328号 |
[1:27:45] | It’s working! It’s working! | 都正常了 都正常了 |
[1:27:48] | Look! B612! | 瞧 B612 |
[1:27:53] | The baobabs. | 猴面包树 |
[1:28:00] | Your rose! She’s there! | 你的玫瑰 她在那里 |
[1:28:03] | Hold on! | 抓紧了 |
[1:28:04] | You’re not gonna try and land, are you? | 你不是要着陆吧 |
[1:28:08] | No, no, no, no! No, no, no! Stop! Stop! Turn around! Stop! | 不不不不 停下停下 调头 停下 |
[1:28:19] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[1:28:22] | We’re… We’re falling. | 我们…要掉下去了 |
[1:28:27] | – Where are you going now? – Sit still. | -你现在要去哪 -坐稳了 |
[1:28:30] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:28:52] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[1:29:15] | Over here! Over here! I found her! | 这边这边 我找到她了 |
[1:29:23] | Look. | 看 |
[1:29:25] | My rose. | 我的玫瑰 |
[1:29:35] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[1:29:53] | No… | 不… |
[1:30:06] | No… | 不… |
[1:30:16] | No, how can this be? | 怎么会这样 |
[1:30:22] | I’m so sorry. | 我好难过 |
[1:30:27] | You’re supposed to be with her. | 你本该陪在她身边的 |
[1:30:33] | I’m gonna lose him, too. | 而我也要失去他了 |
[1:30:38] | And grow up. | 独自长大 |
[1:30:41] | And forget all about him. | 忘记关于他的一切 |
[1:30:45] | Forget it all, forever. | 全部都会忘记 永永远远 |
[1:30:51] | I don’t want to lose him. | 我不想失去他 |
[1:30:55] | Don’t cry. | 别哭 |
[1:31:00] | How can you not be crying? | 你怎么没有哭 |
[1:31:33] | I can see her. | 我可以看到她 |
[1:31:42] | She was not a common rose. | 她不是一朵寻常玫瑰 |
[1:31:45] | She was the only one of her kind in the whole universe. | 全宇宙只有她这一朵玫瑰 |
[1:31:51] | I remember her. | 我记得她 |
[1:31:53] | I remember all of it. | 所有一切我都记得 |
[1:31:55] | She’s not gone. | 她没有消失 |
[1:31:57] | She’s still here? | 她还在这里 |
[1:32:00] | It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. | 只有用心去看 才能看得真切 |
[1:32:08] | He’ll always be with me. | 他会一直在我身边 |
[1:32:12] | I understand now. | 我终于明白了 |
[1:32:26] | – Please tell the Aviator I remember him! – I will! | -请告诉飞行员我记得他 -我会的 |
[1:32:31] | Don’t forget. | 不要忘了 |
[1:32:32] | I won’t! | 我不会的 |
[1:32:33] | I won’t forget any of it! I promise. | 所有一切我都不会忘的 我发誓 |
[1:33:13] | Sweetie? | 宝贝 |
[1:33:14] | Yeah? | 干嘛 |
[1:33:16] | – We’re late. – What? No, we’re not. | -要迟到了 -什么 不会的啊 |
[1:33:19] | We need to stop by the hospital before school. | 去学校之前我们要去趟医院 |
[1:33:27] | 122 123 124… 122, 123, 124… | |
[1:33:34] | OK. | 到了 |
[1:34:39] | You’re here. | 你来了 |
[1:34:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:34:46] | I’m so sorry for what I said. | 我为之前的话道歉 |
[1:34:50] | I don’t even remember. | 我都不记得了 |
[1:34:54] | That’s sweet. | 那太好了 |
[1:34:55] | No, I don’t even remember who you are. | 不 连你我也不记得了 |
[1:35:02] | I got you, didn’t I? | 骗到你了 对吧 |
[1:35:08] | I’ve got something to show you. | 我给你看样东西 |
[1:35:26] | You did this? | 你做的吗 |
[1:35:34] | All my drawings, all in order? | 我画的所有画 都按顺序装订好了 |
[1:35:42] | This is so wonderful. | 实在是太棒了 |
[1:35:50] | Sweetheart. | 我的宝贝 |
[1:35:54] | “You run the risk of weeping a little | “如果你被人驯服了 |
[1:35:56] | “if you let yourself get tamed.” | “就可能会有流泪的那天” |
[1:36:05] | You’re gonna make a wonderful grown-up. | 你会成为一个很出色的大人 |
[1:36:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:36:21] | Did you see this? | 你看过这个了吗 |
[1:36:29] | It’s wonderful. | 真棒 |
[1:36:31] | Look. You see? That’s the fox. | 你来看 这就是那只狐狸 |
[1:36:35] | My fox. | 我的狐狸 |
[1:38:55] | You probably think this is a hat, but it’s not. | 你们也许会认为这是一顶帽子 但它不是 |