时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Be honest, when was the last time you used? | 说实话 你上一次嗑药是什么时候 |
[00:09] | Today. | 今天 |
[00:10] | What the hell are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[00:11] | We had one chance to make this right, | 我们只有这一次机会来挽回 |
[00:13] | and you blew it. This is my unit. | 你还搞砸了 这是我的队伍 |
[00:15] | I take the heat. I take the bullet. | 责任我来抗 脏水我来挡 |
[00:19] | Don’t worry about me, Hank. Worry about yourself. | 别担心我了 汉克 担心你自己吧 |
[00:21] | Kelton is coming for you. | 凯尔顿冲你来了 |
[00:24] | I will do everything I can | 我会尽全力 |
[00:26] | to make sure he does not disband Intelligence. | 确保他不会解散情报组 |
[00:29] | You’re playing a dangerous game here. | 你这是在玩火 |
[00:31] | So are you. | 你也一样 |
[00:33] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[00:34] | There was only one choice that I could live with. | 只有一个选择能让我良心无愧 |
[00:37] | Today, we have made history. | 今天 我们创造了历史 |
[00:40] | Today is the start of a new beginning. | 今天将是新时代的开始 |
[00:46] | If there is something that I need to know, | 如果有什么需要我知道的 |
[00:49] | then you have to tell me. | 那你得告诉我 |
[00:51] | I’m going to see Kelton. | 我要去见凯尔顿 |
[00:52] | Do what needs to be done. | 做必要的事 |
[01:07] | All right, I want a joint op | 好吧 我要求凶案组 |
[01:08] | between Homicide and Intelligence. | 和情报组会同办案 |
[01:10] | Every eye on the city is on us, so you go hard, | 我们现在是万众瞩目 所以要全力侦破 |
[01:12] | but you make sure you do it right. | 把这个案子办好 |
[01:14] | – Understood. – Yes, sir. | -明白 -遵命长官 |
[01:15] | Can we get the news helicopters out of here? | 能让那些电视台的直升机飞走吗 |
[01:17] | Tell them to show some respect. | 让他们对亡者尊重点 |
[01:18] | Sergeant Voight on scene? | 博伊特警长来了吗 |
[01:20] | I just spoke to him. He’s on his way. | 我和他说了 他正在赶来 |
[01:21] | Good. Detective, how’d it go with Kelton’s driver? | 很好 警探 凯尔顿的司机怎么说 |
[01:24] | – We get anything helpful? – Not really, sir. | -有什么有用的情报吗 -并没有 长官 |
[01:26] | He said he dropped Kelton off around 10:00, | 他说他大概十点左右把凯尔顿放下 |
[01:27] | then he went to get the mayor-elect cigarettes and Advil. | 然后他就去拿候任市长的烟和头疼药去了 |
[01:29] | When he got back 25 minutes later | 等到25分钟后他赶回来 |
[01:30] | is when he found the body. | 就发现了死者的遗体 |
[01:31] | Okay. Updates on the hour. | 好 及时向我汇报 |
[01:35] | I’ll handle the progress reports. | 那么进展报告我来写 |
[01:36] | You hit me with your IPRs. | 你们负责调查报告 |
[01:38] | – Sound good? – Absolutely. | -可以吗 -没问题 |
[01:39] | Detective Terkla. You got a sec? | 特克拉警探 能来一下吗 |
[01:42] | So Voight’s on his way? | 博伊特真的要来吗 |
[01:44] | I don’t know. I was just covering. | 我不知道 我只是替他打掩护 |
[01:46] | Covering? Why? What are you talking about? | 打掩护 为什么 你在说什么 |
[01:49] | Earlier today, Voight said | 今天之前 博伊特说 |
[01:50] | he was going to see Kelton… | 他要来见凯尔顿 |
[01:53] | to do what needs to be done. | 做必须要的事 |
[02:41] | Thanks, man. | 多谢了 |
[02:43] | All right, what do we got? | 好了 查到什么了 |
[02:45] | Acting Superintendent Crawford wants us | 代理警司克劳福德要求我们 |
[02:47] | running it with Homicide. | 和凶案组会同办案 |
[02:49] | We got a lot of eyes on this. Makes sense. | 许多人都盯着这个案子 也难怪 |
[02:51] | Hank, I need a word. | 汉克 我得和你谈谈 |
[02:53] | In private. | 私下谈 |
[02:55] | You can talk in front of Halstead. | 霍斯特德听到也没关系 |
[02:58] | We just found a witness. | 我们刚找到了一个目击者 |
[02:59] | Saw a black SUV driving near Kelton’s house | 说看到一辆黑色越野开到凯尔顿家附近 |
[03:01] | around the time of the murder. | 就在凶案发生前后 |
[03:02] | The SUV was driving slow, suspiciously. | 黑越野开得很慢 很可疑 |
[03:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:06] | I had CPIC run traffic cams | 我让公共信息中心搜查交通录像 |
[03:07] | on any black SUVs in the vicinity. | 找找附近有没有黑色越野 |
[03:10] | Got three hits. | 找到了三辆 |
[03:11] | 75-year-old grandfather, soccer mom… | 一个是75岁老大爷 还有个是带孩子的母亲 |
[03:15] | and your SUV. | 还有你的车 |
[03:18] | You’re asking if I killed Kelton? | 你在问是不是我杀了凯尔顿 |
[03:31] | No sign of forced entry. | 没发现强行闯入的迹象 |
[03:33] | Nothing suggesting robbery or home invasion, | 也没有发现抢劫或非法入侵的证据 |
[03:34] | so it looks a whole hell of a lot like | 所以看起来非常有可能 |
[03:36] | whoever did it, they knew Kelton. | 是凯尔顿认识的人犯的案 |
[03:38] | All right, shell casings recovered? | 那好 弹壳找到了吗 |
[03:40] | No. They policed their brass. | 没有 他们都找遍了 |
[03:42] | How about his phone? | 那他的手机呢 |
[03:44] | A lot of congratulatory texts, | 许多祝贺短信 |
[03:45] | but, um, all the calls | 但是 所有电话 |
[03:46] | are either personal or campaign-related. | 都是私人电话或者是选举公务电话 |
[03:48] | Also looks like you called him. | 而且你似乎也给他打了电话 |
[03:50] | Around noon. | 大概中午前后 |
[03:58] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[04:00] | Hey, Kate. I just got here. | 凯特 我刚到 |
[04:01] | What the hell happened? | 到底怎么了 |
[04:03] | Just started working it. | 我刚开始办案 |
[04:06] | – Any suspects? – Not yet. | -有嫌疑人吗 -还没有 |
[04:08] | There’s gonna be a long list. | 他的仇家肯定不少 |
[04:10] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[04:11] | You talk to him since he resigned? | 他辞职之后你和他谈过吗 |
[04:13] | I haven’t. | 没有 |
[04:15] | So I don’t know too much. | 所以我知道的也不多 |
[04:17] | Poor bastard. Finally got what he wanted. | 可怜虫 好容易梦想成真 |
[04:18] | Had to go out like this. | 结果落得这么个下场 |
[04:20] | A hell of a thing. | 确实是个人物 |
[04:23] | Call me if you need me. | 有需要就联系我 |
[04:25] | Despite the political differences, | 尽管政见相左 |
[04:27] | I did love the man. | 但我还是挺喜欢他的 |
[04:34] | Hey, you talk to Antonio this morning? | 你早上和安东尼奥谈过了吗 |
[04:36] | No, not today. | 今天没有 |
[04:37] | All right, what do we got? | 好了 查到什么了 |
[04:38] | No one’s heard from him since last night, | 自从昨晚他就没联系过任何人 |
[04:40] | and he’s not responding to texts. | 而且也不回短信 |
[04:41] | That’s not like him. | 他这可不对劲 |
[04:42] | I’ll reach out to him in a bit. | 我稍后就联系他 |
[04:44] | All right, so a burner phone was recovered | 所以我们从凯尔顿的私家车上 |
[04:46] | from Kelton’s personal vehicle. | 找到了一台一次性手机 |
[04:47] | OCD ran muds and tolls. | 组织犯罪技术部做了检查 |
[04:49] | Lot of cryptic texts going back and forth with other burners. | 里面全都是和另一台一次性手机的密文会话 |
[04:52] | Someone named Slo-Mo texted Kelton three times yesterday. | 有个叫门老磨的昨天给凯尔顿发了三条短信 |
[04:55] | 9:00 A.M. He writes, | 早上九点他说 |
[04:56] | “Not cool. Need to talk. | “不妙 得谈谈 |
[04:57] | “Hit me back for a meet.” | “回电约个时间” |
[04:58] | An hour later, “I ain’t playin’.” | 一小时后又说 “我可不是闹着玩” |
[05:00] | 6:00 P.M., he goes all caps, | 然后到了晚上六点 他好像着急了 |
[05:02] | “Watch your back, bitch.” | “你小心点 王八蛋” |
[05:03] | Four hours later, Kelton’s dead. | 四小时后 凯尔顿死了 |
[05:05] | We get a hit on this Slo-Mo’s phone? | 这个门老磨的电话查到了吗 |
[05:07] | The phone was shut off today, but all the prior texts | 电话今天注销了 但是之前发过的短信 |
[05:09] | pinged off a cell tower in Englewood | 追溯到了恩格尔伍德的一个信号塔 |
[05:10] | on a block known to be a Southside hustler stronghold. | 就在南区摔跤手帮的一个据点街区里 |
[05:12] | No hits on a Slo-Mo in the database. | 数据库里没有门老磨的信息 |
[05:14] | All right, well, we need a name. | 那好 我们需要个名字 |
[05:15] | I want boots on the ground now. | 现在立即就去查 |
[05:17] | – I’ll get the warrant going. – I said now. | -我去弄搜查令 -我说立即 |
[05:24] | Move in. | 行动 |
[05:29] | Chicago PD! Nobody move! | 芝加哥警署 都不许动 |
[05:32] | Hey, get the runner. Get the runner. | 把跑的人追回来 追回来 |
[05:33] | Keep your hands where we can see them. | 举起手来 放在我能看见的地方 |
[05:35] | – Put your hands up! – Get your hands up! | -举起手来 -举起手来 |
[05:37] | – Over here. – Hands up. | -来这里 -手举起来 |
[05:38] | Get your ass to the white line. | 滚到白线这里来 |
[05:40] | Stop playing. | 别玩球了 |
[05:42] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[05:43] | – I got a permit for that. – Shut up. | -我有持枪许可证 -闭嘴 |
[05:44] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手背到身后 |
[05:45] | I got him. I got him. | 他交给我就好 我搞定 |
[05:49] | We are just looking for Slo-Mo. Is that one of you? | 我们在找门老磨 是你们其中的谁吗 |
[05:51] | Just give us the Slo-Mo info, and we’ll bounce. | 告诉我们关于门老磨的信息 我们就走 |
[05:54] | Hands up. | 手举起来 |
[05:59] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[06:01] | That’s a free ride to the station. | 能为你赢得一趟进局子的顺风车 |
[06:03] | Unless you want to give me a name. | 除非你告诉他真名是什么 |
[06:07] | No? All right, put your hands behind your back. | 不说 好吧 把手背到身后 |
[06:08] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[06:11] | Curtis. | 柯蒂斯 |
[06:12] | Slo-Mo’s name is Curtis. | 门老磨的真名是柯蒂斯 |
[06:14] | Does Curtis have a last name? | 柯蒂斯姓什么 |
[06:15] | Yeah, I think it’s Monroe. Like the street. | 我记得是门罗 跟那条街名一样 |
[06:18] | All right, play this off. We’ll let you go. | 好吧 不玩了 我们放你走 |
[06:20] | Get in the car. | 上车吧 |
[06:25] | Slo-Mo’s real name is Curtis Monroe. | 门老磨的真名是柯蒂斯·门罗 |
[06:27] | Mid-level player, self-admitted Southside hustler. | 中层人员 自称是南区摔跤手帮 |
[06:29] | He’s got an extensive sheet. He did two stints inside. | 案底很厚 蹲过两次大牢 |
[06:32] | All right, known gang associates? | 有已知的黑帮成员吗 |
[06:33] | Yeah, hold on a sec. Here we go. | 等下 找到了 |
[06:36] | Look at this. Wilson Young. | 看这个 威尔森·杨 |
[06:38] | Wilson Young? The same one? | 威尔森·杨 是我想的那个吗 |
[06:39] | Yeah, it’s the same one Kelton had killed | 是的 就是凯尔顿干掉的那个 |
[06:41] | so he could win the election. | 所以他才赢了选举 |
[06:42] | It also happens to be Monroe’s cousin. | 恰巧也是门罗的表亲 |
[06:44] | Cousin looking for revenge. | 表亲来寻仇了 |
[06:45] | All right, so where’s this Monroe hang his hat? | 好的 那这个门罗目前身在何处 |
[06:47] | Uh, did six months in Dixon, | 在迪克森蹲了六个月 |
[06:50] | then he spent three weeks in a halfway house. | 然后在过度教习所呆了三周 |
[06:51] | He does dry after that– the kid that ID’d Monroe, | 之后没动静了 供出门罗的那孩子 |
[06:53] | he doesn’t know where he lives either. | 他也不知道门罗住在哪 |
[06:54] | All right, well, let’s find him. | 那好吧 我们去找他吧 |
[06:55] | Start digging. | 开始查吧 |
[06:57] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[06:59] | I need you to do a pickup for me. | 我需要你去帮我接个人 |
[07:13] | You made bail. | 你被保释了 |
[07:14] | Sergeant Voight posted it this morning. | 博伊特警长今早交的钱 |
[07:17] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[07:19] | Let’s go. Come on. | 走吧 快点 |
[07:23] | It’s your lucky day, Poe-Poe. | 你今天走运了 死条子 |
[07:25] | Next time, you’re gonna leave in a box. | 下次你就是被人端在骨灰盒里离开这了 |
[07:26] | Get your ass in the cell. | 滚去自己的牢房 |
[07:29] | Hope you like being alone. | 希望你别太寂寞 |
[07:31] | Protective custody cells down in Stateville | 州立监狱的保护性监禁牢房 |
[07:33] | are twice as small as these. | 比这里的小两倍 |
[07:35] | And the inmates are twice as nasty. | 但那边的犯人却厉害两倍 |
[07:37] | Good to know. Thanks for the advice. | 多谢告知 谢谢你的建议 |
[07:40] | Just saying. You want to survive prison, get used to being alone. | 我只是说 你要想在监狱活下去 得习惯独处 |
[07:52] | My boy. | 兄弟 |
[07:53] | You my Uber? | 你是我的优步司机吗 |
[07:54] | I usually don’t pick up two-star passengers, but, yeah. | 我通常不接评价只有两星的客人 但没错 |
[07:58] | – How you feel? – Good, yeah. | -感觉如何 -挺好的 |
[08:00] | Yo, the guard just told me about Kelton. | 守卫刚跟我说了些关于凯尔顿的事 |
[08:02] | – Crazy, right? – We got any suspects? | -太疯狂了 -有嫌疑人吗 |
[08:04] | Uh, South Side hustler named Monroe. | 南区摔跤手帮里一个叫门罗的 |
[08:07] | There’s no real evidence. | 但没有确凿证据 |
[08:09] | You think Voight had something to do with it? | 你觉得博伊特参与其中了吗 |
[08:21] | – All right. – Thanks, bro. | -到了 -谢了 兄弟 |
[08:24] | No doubt. | 不客气 |
[08:25] | Listen, you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[08:28] | You been pretty quiet the whole ride. | 你一路上都不怎么出声 |
[08:30] | I gotta be honest with you, dog. | 我跟你说实话 兄弟 |
[08:31] | I can’t believe you didn’t tell me | 我不敢相信你没跟我说 |
[08:32] | about what was going down with IAD. | 内务部到底在找你什么麻烦 |
[08:33] | I wanted to talk to you about it. | 我想跟你说这事来着 |
[08:35] | I just didn’t want to drag you into it. | 只是不想把你卷入其中 |
[08:36] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[08:38] | I just wish I knew. | 我只希望自己知情 |
[08:41] | Kev, there’s nothing you could’ve done. | 凯文 你也无能为力 |
[08:43] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[08:47] | So what happens next? | 那接下来打算怎么办 |
[08:50] | I wait for trial. | 我等庭审 |
[08:52] | What about work? You on desk duty? | 那工作怎么办 转去做文职吗 |
[08:54] | As of today, I am stripped of all my police powers. | 从今天起 我被剥夺了所有官职 |
[09:00] | Damn. | 真糟 |
[09:03] | – Kev, you copy? – Yeah. Go, Jay. | -凯文 你收到了吗 -收到 说吧 杰 |
[09:06] | We flipped a friend of Monroe’s. | 我们策反了门罗的一个朋友 |
[09:07] | Looks like word got out we’re after him. | 看来我们在查他的消息传出去了 |
[09:09] | Monroe’s holed up in a stash house. | 门罗藏匿在一个藏毒点 |
[09:11] | Pre-raid meet with Homicide in 20 minutes. | 和凶案组的突袭行动会议20分钟后开始 |
[09:12] | Addison and Whitney. | 艾迪生街和惠特尼街相交处 |
[09:14] | Copy that. I’m on my way. | 收到 我马上就到 |
[09:17] | Hey, don’t trip, dog. You’ll be back shotgun no time. | 兄弟 别灰心 你很快就能复职的 |
[09:19] | Yeah, I hope so. | 希望如此吧 |
[09:20] | All right, be careful. You call me later, all right? | 好的 小心点 待会给我电话 好吗 |
[09:22] | No doubt. | 没问题 |
[09:40] | It’s a two-bedroom apartment. There’s two Rottweilers for security. | 是一间两室公寓 有两只罗特韦尔狗看家 |
[09:43] | Can’t wait to meet them. | 等不及去见它们了 |
[09:44] | All right, Intelligence is gonna do the breach. | 情报组负责入门 |
[09:45] | – We got the front. – Copy that. | -我们守住前门 -收到 |
[09:47] | Damn. | 该死 |
[09:48] | There he is. Right there. | 他在那 就那里 |
[09:49] | – Curtis Monroe! – I’ll cover the back. | -柯蒂斯·门罗 -我从后面包抄 |
[09:51] | Am I good? Am I good? | 掩护好我了吗 |
[09:52] | Okay, okay! Go, go, go, go! | 好了 上上上 |
[09:56] | – Gun! – Sir, get down. | -他有枪 -先生 趴下 |
[09:58] | Kids, flat. Behind me. | 孩子们 躲在我身后 |
[09:59] | To the door, to the door. Behind me. | 逃到那扇门后了 那扇门 跟在我后面 |
[10:01] | – You got him? – Yeah. | -你看到他了吗 -看到了 |
[10:04] | Got him going in the back near the first door in the corner. | 看到他跑进了后面角落的第一扇门里 |
[10:16] | Stop! Police! | 站住 警察 |
[10:19] | Police! Freeze! | 警察 别动 |
[10:21] | Drop the gun! | 放下枪 |
[10:24] | On your knees! | 跪下 |
[10:25] | Drop it, Monroe! | 放下枪 门罗 |
[10:26] | Drop the gun! | 把枪放下 |
[10:29] | Ya’ll gonna kill me right here. | 你们要在这杀了我 |
[10:30] | – I know it. – Drop it! | -我知道 -把枪放下 |
[10:32] | I got this! | 我来处理 |
[10:35] | You want to live? Huh? | 你想活命吗 |
[10:36] | Answer me. Do you want to live? | 回答我 你想活命吗 |
[10:38] | – Yeah! – Okay. | -想 -好 |
[10:40] | Then come in with me. You’ll get a fair shake. | 那你跟我走 你会得到公正的对待 |
[10:42] | Just drop the gun. | 把枪放下 |
[10:42] | You got three seconds to put it down. | 给你三秒钟把枪放下 |
[10:44] | – One. – Stand down! | -一 -退后 |
[10:46] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[10:47] | It’s not going down like that today. | 今天不会是那样的结局 |
[10:48] | – Drop it, Monroe! – Stand down. | -把枪放下 门罗 -退后 |
[10:50] | – Drop it now! – Stand down! | -马上放下枪 -退后 |
[10:52] | – Okay? – Two! | -好吗 -二 |
[10:53] | Don’t do it! Listen to me. | 不要开枪 听我说 |
[10:55] | Drop the gun, bro. | 把枪放下 兄弟 |
[10:56] | Just drop the gun. Don’t look at them. | 把枪放下就行了 不要看他们 |
[10:58] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[10:59] | Just come in with me. You’ll get a fair shake. | 你跟我走 你会得到公正的对待 |
[11:00] | – Just drop the gun. – Do it now. | -把枪先放下 -马上 |
[11:02] | Come on. Just ease it down. | 来吧 慢慢放地上 |
[11:04] | Lower it down. There you go. | 放下去 就这样 |
[11:06] | Just put it on the ground. Put the gun on the ground. | 放地上 把枪放地上 |
[11:08] | There it is. | 就这样 |
[11:10] | Take him. | 抓住他 |
[11:13] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[11:23] | Like I keep telling you, | 正如我一直和你们说的 |
[11:24] | I was hanging out in Ogden Park. | 我在奥格登公园玩 |
[11:26] | Couldn’t be in two places at once. | 我不可能分身去别的地方的 |
[11:30] | Who you hanging out with? | 你和谁玩呢 |
[11:32] | No one. | 没别人 |
[11:33] | Do you know Brian Kelton? | 你认识布莱恩·凯尔顿吗 |
[11:35] | Heard of him. | 听说过 |
[11:36] | You ever call him? Text him? | 你给他打过电话吗 发过短信吗 |
[11:38] | The next mayor? You kidding? | 下一任市长 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[11:44] | So you’re telling me you didn’t send these texts? | 所以你是告诉我 这些短信不是你发的 |
[11:48] | Curtis. | 柯蒂斯 |
[11:50] | You want to think before you answer. | 你要先想好再回答 |
[11:53] | Did you lie to me? | 你对我说谎了吗 |
[11:58] | You’re not gonna like how this ends. | 这事情的结果你不会喜欢 |
[12:01] | Yeah, I sent them. | 对 是我发的 |
[12:02] | Don’t mean I gave him the smoke. | 并不意味着是我开的枪 |
[12:04] | Not that I’m crying for his punk ass either. | 我也不会为他的死而感到难过 |
[12:06] | Look, he killed my cousin Wilson. | 他杀了我的表兄威尔森 |
[12:08] | Kelton deserve what he get. | 凯尔顿死有余辜 |
[12:09] | So you’re saying you know something about it? | 你是说你知道点什么 |
[12:11] | I ain’t saying nothing of that sort. | 我不是那个意思 |
[12:12] | But you admit to sending Kelton the texts. | 但你承认给凯尔顿发了信息 |
[12:15] | Yeah, I admit that. Dude wouldn’t pay up. | 对 我承认 那家伙不肯付钱 |
[12:17] | – For what? – Come on, bro. | -付什么钱 -行了吧 老兄 |
[12:19] | You really saying you ain’t know | 你是真的不知道 |
[12:20] | Kelton was working with us? | 凯尔顿和我们一起做事吗 |
[12:21] | Pretend I don’t. | 就当我不知道 |
[12:23] | We helped get his white ass the election. | 我们助他赢得选举 |
[12:25] | We pressed lots of blocks, and sent lots of votes his way. | 我们给不少街区施加压力 给他拉了不少选票 |
[12:29] | But he never paid up. | 可他从来没付过钱 |
[12:32] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[12:33] | Ten G’s. Wasn’t just us, though. | 一万块 可不只是欠我们的 |
[12:35] | Dude had dead money all over the streets. | 这家伙到处欠钱 |
[12:38] | Word was he was hemmed up with the Latin players too. | 据说他也欠拉丁少年帮的 |
[12:41] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[12:54] | Your alibi checks out, Curtis. | 你的不在场证明被证实了 柯蒂斯 |
[12:56] | We got you on surveillance in Ogden Park. | 我们在奥格登公园的监控里看见你了 |
[12:58] | Smoking a big, fat blunt. | 抽着一根大雪茄 |
[13:00] | So can I go now? | 那我能走了吗 |
[13:02] | You pulled a gun on the police. | 你对警察掏了枪 |
[13:05] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[13:14] | You’re welcome, by the way. | 对了 不用谢 |
[13:16] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[13:19] | You and your boy came pretty damn close | 你和你的手下差点就 |
[13:20] | to shooting a black man that didn’t have anything to do | 把一个和这起凶杀案毫无关系的黑人 |
[13:22] | with that murder. | 给枪杀了 |
[13:24] | Way I see it, I saved your career. | 以我来看 我保住了你的饭碗 |
[13:33] | Antonio, it’s me again. | 安东尼奥 还是我 |
[13:34] | Hit me back when you get this. | 你收到后回我一下 |
[13:36] | Hey, have you heard from Antonio? | 安东尼奥和你联系过吗 |
[13:38] | – No. – Something’s not right. | -没有 -不太对啊 |
[13:40] | All right, Monroe’s cleared, so we’re back to square one. | 门罗没有嫌疑了 我们又要重头开始了 |
[13:46] | So here’s what we know. | 我们知道的是这些 |
[13:47] | Kelton opened the door for the assailant. | 凯尔顿为袭击者开了门 |
[13:49] | That suggests it was personal, right? | 那就说明这是私人恩怨 对吧 |
[13:51] | So dead cousins, gangbangers, debts not paid, whatever. | 死了的表兄弟 黑帮 欠债不还等等的 |
[13:55] | We keep digging. Hit the streets. | 我们接着查 上街去查 |
[13:57] | Talk to your CIs. Let’s go. | 和你们的线人聊聊 行动吧 |
[14:04] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[14:06] | I think we keep digging like he said. | 我看我们就按他说的接着查 |
[14:10] | If he did it, he wouldn’t have us out there risking our lives. | 如果是他干的 他不会让我们在外面冒风险了 |
[14:13] | Voight’s a lot of things, but selfish isn’t one of them. | 博伊特很复杂 可他不自私 |
[14:18] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[14:19] | Techs got a lead on the gun. | 鉴证科在枪上发现了线索 |
[14:23] | Here’s the bullet that ME pulled from Kelton’s rib cage, | 这是法医从凯尔顿胸腔里取出的子弹 |
[14:27] | and this bullet was recovered three years ago | 这是三年前一起酒类商店抢劫案中 |
[14:29] | from a liquor store robbery. | 起获的子弹 |
[14:31] | And the bullets have identical striations. | 两颗子弹有一模一样的划痕 |
[14:33] | So the gun used in the robbery is the same gun | 所以在酒品商店里使用 |
[14:35] | that was used to kill Kelton. | 和杀死凯尔顿的是同一把枪 |
[14:36] | Yeah, a 9mm. | 对 是把9毫米的枪 |
[14:38] | I’ll go print you a report. | 我去给你们打一份报告 |
[14:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:43] | Looks like the nine was never recovered. | 看起来那把9毫米的枪一直都没被找到 |
[14:45] | Case was dropped due to lack of evidence, | 案子由于缺少证据而被撤销了 |
[14:46] | but they had a suspect. | 但有个嫌疑人 |
[14:49] | Franco Chavaro. Latin player. | 弗兰科·沙瓦罗 拉丁少年帮 |
[14:51] | Got pinched twice for drug trafficking. | 因为贩毒而抓过两次 |
[14:53] | Yeah, I recognize him, and we know Kelton | 我认出他来了 而且我们也知道凯尔顿 |
[14:55] | was in business with Latin players. | 和拉丁少年帮的有来往 |
[14:56] | So maybe Kelton owed this guy money too. | 那也许凯尔顿也欠这家伙的钱 |
[14:59] | – Let’s go pick him up. – Yeah. | -我们去把他带回来 -嗯 |
[15:05] | All right, we stay in the shadows | 我们先不行动 |
[15:06] | till Chavaro’s alone. | 直到沙瓦罗单独一个人 |
[15:09] | Stand by. | 准备行动 |
[15:15] | All right, take him. | 好 拿下他 |
[15:21] | Franco Chavaro, Chicago PD. | 弗兰科·沙瓦罗 芝加哥警署 |
[15:25] | Yep, there you go. | 对 就这样 |
[15:26] | Yo, what the hell is this about, man? | 我说 这是因为什么啊 |
[15:28] | What the hell is this about, man? | 这是因为什么啊 |
[15:30] | Brian Kelton. | 布莱恩·凯尔顿 |
[15:31] | What, you think I had something to do with that? | 什么 你觉得我和这事有关系 |
[15:33] | – Did you? – Hell, no, man. | -有吗 -绝对没有 |
[15:35] | I never even–yo, I never even met the guy, man! | 我都没… 我都没见过他 |
[15:38] | – Ya’ll crazy. – Settle down. | -你们疯了 -老实点 |
[15:39] | No, don’t tell me to settle down. | 别跟我说老实点 |
[15:40] | I ain’t done nothing. | 我什么都没做 |
[15:42] | Where were you last night, Franco? | 你昨晚在哪里 弗兰科 |
[15:44] | I was in Detroit visiting my sister. | 我在底特律看我姐姐 |
[15:47] | I got home this morning. | 今天早上才回家 |
[15:49] | Yo, I’m not carrying anything, bro. | 我身上什么都没有 兄弟 |
[15:50] | No drugs, no gun. | 没有毒品 也没有枪 |
[15:53] | So you’re not carrying that 9-mil | 所以你没带抢劫酒水店的 |
[15:55] | you like to rob liquor stores with? | 那把九毫米口径的枪 |
[15:58] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[16:02] | You’re taking a ride with us. | 你得跟我们走一趟 |
[16:06] | Well, Chavaro’s sticking to his story. | 好吧 沙瓦罗还是坚持他的说法 |
[16:09] | Asking for a lawyer. | 要求请律师 |
[16:11] | You search his place? | 你搜过他家吗 |
[16:12] | No guns. No drugs. | 没枪 没毒品 |
[16:14] | – What about his phone? – Nothing useful. | -他的手机呢 -没什么有用的信息 |
[16:16] | No communication with Kelton, and the cell tower ping | 跟凯尔顿没有交流 信号塔定位到 |
[16:18] | puts it in South Detroit time of the murder. | 谋杀案发生时他在底特律 |
[16:21] | I don’t think this is the guy, Sarge. | 我觉得不是这家伙干的 警长 |
[16:23] | You want to kick him? | 你想放了他吗 |
[16:24] | No. | 不 |
[16:25] | His gun was used to kill Kelton. | 他的枪是杀死凯尔顿的凶器 |
[16:27] | Maybe he ordered somebody to do it. | 也许他找别人干的 |
[16:29] | Either way, I am telling you, he knows something. | 而且 我跟你说 他知道些事 |
[16:32] | All right, well, Hailey said | 好吧 海莉说 |
[16:32] | she’s got a CI that knows Chavaro. | 她找了个认识沙瓦罗的线人 |
[16:34] | So maybe she can find some leverage. | 也许她能找到些筹码 |
[16:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:37] | Look, I’ve been calling Antonio. | 听着 我一直在给安东尼奥打电话 |
[16:40] | His phone’s off. Have you heard from him? | 他的手机关机了 你有他的消息吗 |
[16:42] | No. | 没有 |
[16:43] | No one else has either. | 其他人也没有 |
[16:46] | I gotta be honest, the last time I saw him, | 说实话 我最后一次看到他时 |
[16:47] | he wasn’t in good shape. | 他状态不好 |
[16:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:52] | You and Hailey keep working this case. | 你和海莉继续查这个案子 |
[16:53] | chase down this CI. | 追查这个线人 |
[16:55] | What about Antonio? | 那安东尼奥呢 |
[16:56] | Call Adam. Have him check it out. | 打电话给亚当 让他去看看 |
[16:58] | It’s better he stays busy. | 让他有事做比较好 |
[17:04] | Antonio? | 安东尼奥 |
[17:11] | Thank you, sir. I got it from here. | 谢谢你 先生 这里交给我吧 |
[17:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:05] | Sarge, it’s Adam. | 警长 我是亚当 |
[18:07] | Look, I’m leaving Antonio’s place. | 听着 我刚从安东尼奥家出来 |
[18:08] | He’s not here, it’s a complete mess, | 他不在家 家里一团乱 |
[18:10] | and he left his badge behind. | 而且他没带警徽 |
[18:12] | Something’s definitely wrong. | 肯定有什么不对劲 |
[18:14] | Did you try his cell? | 你打过他的手机吗 |
[18:15] | It’s off. | 关机了 |
[18:16] | Look, I don’t want to set off alarms, | 听着 我不想触发警报 |
[18:18] | but I need you to run GPS on his vehicle, okay? | 但我想让你查一下他车上定位系统 好吗 |
[18:20] | Yeah, I’ll call you as soon as I get a location. | 好 我查到位置马上打给你 |
[18:23] | Hey, by the way, I’m really glad you’re out. | 顺便说一下 我真的很高兴你出来了 |
[18:25] | So stay safe, okay? | 注意安全 好吗 |
[18:27] | Thanks, Sarge. | 谢谢 警长 |
[18:56] | Come on, Antonio. | 拜托 安东尼奥 |
[18:58] | Hey, what the hell you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[19:04] | Where’s Antonio Dawson? | 安东尼奥·道森在哪里 |
[19:05] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[19:06] | I work with him. Who the hell are you? | 我是他同事 你又是什么人 |
[19:08] | You his dealer? | 你是他毒贩吗 |
[19:09] | No. I’m his sponsor. | 不 我是他的担保人 |
[19:12] | – His sponsor? – Yeah. | -他的担保人 -是的 |
[19:15] | Sorry, man. My bad. | 对不起 兄弟 是我的错 |
[19:17] | It’s all good, man. He showed up late last night. | 没事 兄弟 他昨天半夜突然出现 |
[19:19] | Said he checked into a hospital, | 说他之前入院戒毒去了 |
[19:20] | but couldn’t take it– | 但受不了 |
[19:21] | drove here, wanted to talk. | 就开车到这儿 想找人聊聊 |
[19:22] | Is he here with you? | 他还在这里吗 |
[19:23] | Nah, he took off. | 不 他走了 |
[19:24] | You know where he went? | 你知道他去哪了吗 |
[19:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:27] | I mean, we were up late last night just talking. | 我们昨晚聊到很晚 |
[19:29] | He was in bad shape, | 他状态很不好 |
[19:30] | so I did what I could to help out. | 所以我尽力帮他 |
[19:32] | So we went to a good place. | 我们去了个好地方 |
[19:34] | Once I figured that out, | 我搞清楚怎么回事之后 |
[19:35] | I went to bed, around 4:00, 4:30. | 就上床睡觉了 大概四点到四点半 |
[19:37] | But when I woke up, the man was gone. | 但我醒来后 这哥们已经走了 |
[19:42] | I mean, his car’s still here. | 可他的车还在这儿 |
[19:45] | I don’t know what else to tell you, man. | 我已经全部都告诉你了 兄弟 |
[19:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:50] | Love. | 不客气 |
[20:00] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[20:03] | Oh, you gotta be kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[20:06] | All right. Thanks for checking in, Adam. | 好 谢谢你去查 亚当 |
[20:09] | Antonio missing? | 安东尼奥不见了 |
[20:10] | Since 4:00 A.M. | 凌晨四点就不见了 |
[20:12] | He using? | 他又吸毒了 |
[20:13] | Yeah, it looks like it. | 嗯 看起来是的 |
[20:16] | Here’s my CI. | 我的线人来了 |
[20:18] | What’s up, Jorge? Thanks for meeting. | 你好吗 赫尔黑 谢谢你来见我们 |
[20:21] | Don’t really have a choice, huh? | 没别的选择 对吧 |
[20:24] | Look, man, Hailey says you’re tight with Franco Chavaro. | 哥们 海莉说你跟弗兰科·沙瓦罗很铁 |
[20:26] | Yeah, why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[20:27] | What do you want with him? He’s a good dude. | 你们想要他什么料 他是个好人 |
[20:29] | Good dude or not, we need to know | 不管是不是好人 我们想知道 |
[20:30] | where he keeps his product. | 他的货藏在哪里 |
[20:31] | Come on, Hailey, you putting me in a bad situation. | 拜托 海莉 你这是要把我置于险境 |
[20:34] | No, you put yourself in a bad situation | 不 你开始吸毒和抢劫的时候 |
[20:35] | when you got hooked on dope and started doing robberies. | 就已经把自己置于险境了 |
[20:37] | Look, it’s simple, man. | 听着 这很简单 兄弟 |
[20:38] | You can help us and stay on the outside, | 你可以帮助我们 免牢狱之灾 |
[20:39] | or not, and go to jail, it’s up to you. | 也可以不帮我们 进监狱 你自己决定 |
[20:41] | Slow down. Ain’t no need to write paper. | 慢着 不用签协议 |
[20:43] | I’ll help. Promise. | 我帮你们 说话算话 |
[20:45] | I can’t guarantee nothing. | 但我什么都保证不了 |
[20:47] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[20:48] | Just tell us everything you know about Chavaro. | 只要把你知道的关于沙瓦罗的事都告诉我们 |
[20:49] | We want to know about his business, his life, | 我们想知道他的事业 生活 |
[20:51] | his family, and then we’re cool. | 家庭 然后我们就两清了 |
[20:57] | Chicago PD. | 芝加哥警署 |
[20:59] | You got the saw? Follow me to the back. | 你们拿锯子了吗 跟我到后面来 |
[21:00] | All right, ladies, stay calm. | 好 女士们 冷静 |
[21:01] | Hands where we can see them, all right? | 把手放在我们看得见的地方 好吗 |
[21:03] | What the hell is going on? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[21:03] | – Is this your place? – Yes. | -你是这儿的主人吗 -是的 |
[21:05] | We have a warrant to search the premises. | 我们有搜查这幢建筑的搜查令 |
[21:07] | Search for what? | 搜查什么 |
[21:08] | – Weapons of mass destruction. – What? | -大规模杀伤性武器 -什么 |
[21:10] | Just kidding. Drugs and guns. | 开玩笑的 枪支和毒品 |
[21:12] | We’re gonna go in here. | 我们要进去了 |
[21:15] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[21:16] | Hit it. | 上 |
[21:25] | Come on. | 过来 |
[21:26] | Wait, where you taking him? | 等等 你带他去哪里 |
[21:27] | I got this, Jay. | 交给我 杰 |
[21:28] | There’s a lot of eyes on this, Sarge. | 有很多人都盯着呢 警长 |
[21:29] | I said I got this. | 我说了 交给我 |
[21:31] | Hey, Elena. Que pasó? | 艾琳娜 出什么事了 |
[21:34] | They raided my salon. | 他们突然搜查了我的美甲店 |
[21:35] | Yeah, found a kilo of cocaine, | 是的 发现了一公斤可卡因 |
[21:37] | three unregistered firearms. | 三把未注册的枪支 |
[21:39] | Since the lease is in Elena’s name… come on. | 既然是艾琳娜签的租约 来吧 |
[21:42] | Yo, why are you doing this, man? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[21:43] | I told you I didn’t kill the mayor. | 我说了 我没有杀市长 |
[21:44] | Because you refuse to cooperate. | 因为你拒绝合作 |
[21:46] | Because I don’t know anything, bro! | 因为我什么也不知道 老兄 |
[21:47] | Yeah, well, then I’m gonna have to charge your wife | 那我就会以持有和分销毒品的罪名 |
[21:49] | with felony distribution and possession– | 起诉你的妻子 |
[21:51] | Okay, okay, all right. You win. | 好了 你赢了 |
[21:54] | I’ll tell you what I know, but you gotta let her go. | 我会说出我知道的 但你们得放她走 |
[21:56] | No charges. No nothing. | 不能起诉她 对她做什么都不行 |
[21:58] | Franco, you cooperate, | 弗兰科 如果你合作 |
[22:00] | she’ll be back painting nails in an hour. | 一小时之内她就会回去涂指甲了 |
[22:03] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[22:09] | So if I talk, you’re not gonna charge me with that crime, | 如果我开口 你们就不会以那些罪起诉我 |
[22:11] | is that what you’re saying? | 你们是这个意思吗 |
[22:12] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[22:16] | It’s now or never, Franco. Where’s your gun? | 过这村就没这店了 弗兰科 你的枪在哪 |
[22:17] | The one you used in the liquor store robbery in 2016. | 你在2016年抢劫酒水店用的那把 |
[22:20] | I don’t got it no more. | 已经不在我手上了 |
[22:22] | You sell it? | 你卖了 |
[22:23] | No, it was stolen from me | 不 被人偷了 |
[22:25] | about a month after I hit that liquor store. | 大概在我抢劫完后一个月 |
[22:26] | It was a Sig Sauer, man. P210. | 是西格·绍尔牌的 P210手枪 |
[22:28] | Sweet-ass gun. | 很好用的枪 |
[22:29] | You know who took it? | 你知道是谁偷了吗 |
[22:31] | A cop. | 一个警察 |
[22:33] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[22:35] | Do you remember that big bust | 你还记得三年前 |
[22:37] | about three years ago in Pilsen? | 那场在皮尔森的大规模拘捕行动吗 |
[22:39] | Y’all arrested about 60 bangers? | 你们逮捕了大概六十个罪犯 |
[22:40] | – Hit everyone’s crib? – So? | -把他们都关进去了 -所以呢 |
[22:42] | Yeah, well, I got rolled up in all that. | 我也卷入其中了 |
[22:44] | And when I got out on bond, my Sig was gone. | 等我脱身之后 我的枪没了 |
[22:47] | I had it in a good hiding spot too. | 我本来藏在了一个很好的地方 |
[22:49] | And the only person that could’ve taken it | 唯一有可能拿走的人 |
[22:51] | that was in my crib after that arrest was a cop. | 就是在逮捕行动结束后在我牢房的警察 |
[22:59] | So… | 所以 |
[23:01] | if y’all are telling the truth, | 如果你们说的都是真的 |
[23:04] | and that gun was used to kill the mayor, | 而且那把枪是杀害市长的凶器 |
[23:07] | then dude who pulled the trigger wears blue. | 开枪的人是条子 |
[23:15] | You believe him? | 你相信他吗 |
[23:17] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[23:20] | I mean, truth is, doesn’t really matter. | 其实 这根本不重要 |
[23:22] | He’s not pointing at anyone specific. | 他没有指出特定人物 |
[23:25] | Just throwing out general accusations. | 只是说是警察干的 |
[23:29] | All the same… | 都一样 |
[23:32] | It’s probably best we don’t download Homicide. | 最好还是不要惊动凶案组 |
[23:35] | If a cop really is involved, | 如果真有警察牵扯进去 |
[23:37] | the fewer police know, the better. | 越少警察知道越好 |
[23:41] | You don’t have a problem with that, do you? | 你没意见吧 |
[23:45] | No, all good. | 没有 没问题 |
[23:53] | – Okay, so do you think– – Wait, hold on a second. | -好吧 你觉得 -等等 |
[24:00] | Do you think Chavaro’s telling the truth? | 你觉得沙瓦罗说的是实话吗 |
[24:02] | He was definitely arrested in that raid in 2016, | 他在2016年的那场突袭中肯定被抓了 |
[24:05] | so he’s telling the truth about that. | 所以在这一点上他没说谎 |
[24:07] | That doesn’t mean a cop stole his gun. | 这也不代表是警察偷了他的枪 |
[24:12] | So what are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:18] | I’m not saying Voight’s involved. | 我不是说博伊特和这件事有关 |
[24:21] | But the dots are starting to connect, and not in a good way. | 但线索在慢慢联系起来 并且对他不利 |
[24:23] | Jay, just say what you want to say. | 杰 你可以畅所欲言 |
[24:31] | Voight was one of the cops involved in that raid in 2016. | 博伊特也参加了2016年的突袭 |
[24:36] | Given his relationship with Kelton | 考虑到他与凯尔顿的关系 |
[24:38] | and what we know he’s capable of… | 我们也知道他有什么本事 |
[24:43] | I understand, but I also just don’t think | 我理解 但我也不觉得 |
[24:45] | there’s enough evidence to reach that conclusion. | 这个结论有充分的证据支持 |
[24:49] | I hope you’re right. | 希望你是对的 |
[24:52] | But… | 但是 |
[24:54] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[24:56] | But I don’t think we can just look the other way either. | 但我也不觉得我们能视而不见 |
[25:07] | What is it? | 谁的电话 |
[25:08] | That Homicide cop Terkla, he wants to meet. | 凶案组的特克拉警官 他想见面 |
[25:11] | He says it’s important. | 他说很重要 |
[25:18] | Thanks for meeting me. | 多谢你见我 |
[25:20] | Yeah, sure thing. So what’s up? | 当然 怎么了 |
[25:22] | Look, I’m gonna shoot you straight, | 我就直说了 |
[25:24] | ’cause I hear you’re a solid cop and a solid person. | 因为我听说你是个正直的人 也是正直的警察 |
[25:27] | The evidence is starting to point | 证据正在指向 |
[25:29] | in a certain uncomfortable direction. | 一个不太有利的方向 |
[25:32] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道你是什么意思 |
[25:34] | It means your boss Voight is our lead suspect. | 这说明你的上司博伊特是我们的头号嫌犯 |
[25:37] | We did the math, same as you. | 和你一样 我们也调查过了 |
[25:39] | I got wind you had Chavaro in custody, | 听说你把沙瓦罗收押了 |
[25:41] | which you didn’t share. | 这消息你可没说 |
[25:45] | I know the gun used in the murder connects back | 我也知道谋杀的凶器与 |
[25:47] | to a raid Voight was involved with. | 博伊特参加过的一次突袭有关 |
[25:49] | Means he had access to the murder weapon. | 说明他有机会接触凶器 |
[25:52] | Seriously? That’s your evidence? | 真的吗 这就是你的证据 |
[25:53] | A lot of cops are involved in raids, man. | 参加行动那次突袭的警察多了去了 |
[25:55] | Yeah, but none of those other cops were engaged | 对 但其他的警察没有和死者 |
[25:57] | in a holy war with the dead guy, | 有如此激烈的冲突 |
[26:00] | or had their fingerprints on a scotch glass | 或是在死者客厅里的酒杯上 |
[26:03] | in his living room. | 留下指纹 |
[26:06] | Look, I’m just giving you a heads-up, Jay. | 我只是和你提个醒 杰 |
[26:09] | That’s it. Out of respect. | 就这么回事 出于尊敬 |
[26:12] | Respect? You’re calling this respect? | 尊敬 你把这叫尊敬 |
[26:13] | You’re telling me my boss is a murderer? | 你在暗示我的上司是凶手 |
[26:14] | Every powerful eye in the city’s watching this case. | 城里每个有权有势的人都盯着这案子呢 |
[26:18] | One way or another, we’re gonna find the killer. | 无论如何 我们都会找到凶手 |
[26:21] | We just are. | 就是这样 |
[26:22] | And when we do, we will have probable cause | 等我们找到凶手之后 我们有充分理由 |
[26:25] | to charge every one of yous with obstruction. | 起诉你们每一个人妨碍司法 |
[26:27] | Are you threatening me? | 你在威胁我吗 |
[26:28] | You call me here to threaten me? | 你把我叫来这就是要威胁我 |
[26:29] | I’m giving you a way out. | 我是在给你一条出路 |
[26:31] | Work with me. | 跟我干 |
[26:33] | Help me build a case. | 帮我立案 |
[26:34] | All right, you can go to hell. | 去你的吧 |
[26:35] | You really want to throw away your career, | 你真的想放弃自己的职业吗 |
[26:38] | you life, to protect Voight? | 你的人生 就为保护博伊特 |
[26:39] | He’s innocent. | 他是无辜的 |
[26:41] | If you really believe that, you got nothing to worry about. | 如果你真这么想 你就没什么担心的了 |
[26:45] | Look, sometimes, | 有时候 |
[26:46] | you gotta look out for you, no one but you. | 你得为自己考虑 就为你自己 |
[26:49] | – All right, have a nice day. – This is one of those times! | -祝你愉快 -现在就是这种时候 |
[26:59] | I’m not saying Terkel was right or wrong. | 我不是说特克拉到底是对是错 |
[27:00] | I’m just telling you what he said. | 我只是转告你们他的原话 |
[27:03] | So he said Voight’s good for Kelton’s murder? | 他是说博伊特是凯尔顿谋杀案的凶手吗 |
[27:06] | He said Voight is his lead suspect. | 他说博伊特是他的头号嫌犯 |
[27:08] | Again, those are his words, not mine. | 重申一遍 这是他的原话 不是我的 |
[27:10] | But all of the evidence, it’s all accurate. | 但所有的证据 都很确凿 |
[27:14] | So you think Voight could be involved? | 你觉得博伊特可能与此有关 |
[27:19] | Could be. | 可能 |
[27:21] | I guess so, I… | 我猜是吧 |
[27:24] | Okay, let’s say that he is. | 就算他是吧 |
[27:26] | What’s our play? | 我们该怎么办 |
[27:29] | Look, guys… | 听着 各位 |
[27:31] | Terkel also said that if Voight is good for this, | 特克拉也说如果真是博伊特干的 |
[27:34] | we’re all gonna get investigated | 我们都会被调查 |
[27:36] | and charged with obstruction. | 并被控妨碍司法罪 |
[27:37] | He’s just threatening. Trying to get you to cooperate. | 他就是在威胁 想让你配合 |
[27:40] | I know, I’m just telling you what he said, | 我知道 我只是复述他的话 |
[27:41] | so we all know where we’re at, | 好让我们知道现在什么情况 |
[27:43] | what the risks are. | 面临什么风险 |
[27:44] | So what exactly did you tell him, Jay? | 那你具体告诉他什么了 杰 |
[27:46] | I told him to go to hell. | 我让他去死 |
[27:48] | Now you have all the info. | 现在你们都知道了 |
[27:51] | Doesn’t matter to me how much info I got. | 对我来说怎么得到消息不重要 |
[27:54] | Ain’t no way in hell I’m siding with Homicide over Voight, | 我不可能和凶案组一起对付博伊特 |
[27:56] | guilty or not. | 不管他有没有罪 |
[27:58] | Yeah, neither am I. | 我也是 |
[28:00] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[28:01] | I’m with you guys. | 我和你们一样 |
[28:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:05] | So it’s unanimous. | 那就全票通过 |
[28:08] | What’s the next move? | 下一步怎么办 |
[28:15] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[28:24] | M-my head is swimming right now. | 我现在很想不通 |
[28:28] | Okay, what are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[28:32] | Look, I just want to know | 听着 我只想知道 |
[28:34] | what’s going on with you, with Kelton, | 你和凯尔顿怎么了 |
[28:37] | for real. | 说实话 |
[28:38] | Jay… | 杰 |
[28:40] | Are you involved? | 和你有关吗 |
[28:41] | Watch yourself. | 注意点 |
[28:47] | You don’t want to say something you can’t walk back. | 别说一些覆水难收的话 |
[28:50] | Sarge, your prints are at his house. | 警长 你的指纹出现在他家 |
[28:55] | That’s because I was at Kelton’s the day before the murder. | 那是因为凶案前一天我去过凯尔顿家 |
[28:59] | I went there to try and talk him down. | 我去他家想说服他 |
[29:01] | Well, what about last night? | 那昨晚呢 |
[29:02] | What were you doing there? | 你在那干什么 |
[29:03] | Why wouldn’t you just say what you were doing? | 为什么不直说你在干什么 |
[29:08] | Because if I said what I was doing… | 因为如果我如实说了 |
[29:13] | Antonio will lose his job. | 安东尼奥就当不成警察了 |
[29:20] | You were with Antonio. | 你和安东尼奥在一起 |
[29:23] | He called me when I was heading over to Kelton’s. | 他给我电话时我正赶去凯尔顿家 |
[29:27] | I turned around, picked him up… | 我掉头 去接他 |
[29:31] | He was in bad shape. | 他状态不好 |
[29:34] | I took him to an off-the-books clinic. | 我带他去了私人诊所 |
[29:39] | You should’ve said something. | 你应该说出来 |
[29:41] | It was between me and Antonio. | 这是我和安东尼奥的事 |
[29:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:51] | They’re circling you. | 他们在查你 |
[29:53] | And they’re building a case. | 想要立案 |
[29:55] | Listen, Jay… | 听着 杰 |
[29:57] | Jay, on my son… | 杰 以我儿子的名义发誓 |
[30:00] | I didn’t kill Kelton. | 我没杀凯尔顿 |
[30:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:09] | I had to ask you. | 我必须问你 |
[30:11] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你也可以不问 |
[30:24] | Okay, so I’ve been digging through the paperwork | 我一直在查与2016年拉丁少年帮突袭 |
[30:27] | regarding the 2016 Latin Player raid, | 有关的文件材料 |
[30:29] | like you asked. | 像你要求的 |
[30:31] | One unit’s report was missing from the pack, | 有一个小队的报告不见了 |
[30:33] | so I followed up. | 所以我接着查 |
[30:34] | Found three more names of cops who were involved in the operation. | 发现了三个与那次行动有关的警察 |
[30:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:38] | Two of the three checked out as solid citizens, | 两个是品行端正的好公民 |
[30:41] | but the third, detective named David Baker, | 但第三个 叫大卫·贝克的探员 |
[30:45] | was kicked off the force last year | 去年因为偷罪犯家东西 |
[30:47] | for stealing from offenders’ homes. | 而被警队开除 |
[30:49] | Drugs, guns, TVs. | 毒品 枪支 电视 |
[30:51] | You name it, he stole it. | 值钱的都偷 |
[30:54] | You saying Baker stole the Sig Sauer? | 你是说贝克偷了西格·绍尔枪 |
[30:56] | I’m saying a cop who liked to steal from homes | 我是说一个爱偷东西的警察 |
[30:59] | was involved in a raid where a very expensive gun | 参与一场突袭 其中有一把昂贵的枪 |
[31:02] | was allegedly stolen. | 据称被偷了 |
[31:03] | Nothing more. | 没别的 |
[31:05] | But it sure as hell makes sense to me. | 但我觉得是他没跑了 |
[31:08] | – Thanks, Trudy. – Yeah. | -谢谢 特鲁迪 -客气 |
[31:11] | David Baker. | 大卫·贝克 |
[31:13] | He doesn’t live here anymore. | 他不住在这了 |
[31:17] | You know where he moved? | 你知道他搬去哪儿了吗 |
[31:17] | He didn’t move. He died. | 他没搬走 他死了 |
[31:19] | Two weeks ago. Heart attack. | 两周前 心脏病 |
[31:22] | Anyone else live in the apartment? | 还有人住在这吗 |
[31:23] | Wife, girlfriend? | 妻子或女友 |
[31:24] | No, he was all alone. | 不 孤家寡人 |
[31:26] | I tried to find family to clean it out, | 我找过他家人 想把房子腾出来 |
[31:28] | but I came up empty. | 但一无所获 |
[31:29] | He had some nice things too. | 他有不少好东西 |
[31:30] | He had a flat-screen TV, espresso machine, | 平板电视 咖啡机 |
[31:33] | and lots of guns. | 很多枪 |
[31:35] | Mind if we go inside, take a look? | 我们能进去看看吗 |
[31:37] | There’s nothing in there. | 现在什么都没了 |
[31:38] | I finally found someone to take the stuff. | 我终于找到人把他东西拿走了 |
[31:40] | Who? | 谁 |
[31:41] | Lady who’s been paying his rent the last few months. | 过去几个月帮他付房租的女士 |
[31:43] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[31:44] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[31:45] | I think she was a cop. | 我觉得她是个警察 |
[31:46] | Thin, blonde hair, not too bad looking. | 挺瘦 金发 长得还行 |
[31:50] | She said she used to work with Baker. | 她说以前她和贝克共事 |
[31:52] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[31:57] | Yeah, that’s her. | 对 就是她 |
[32:07] | Thanks. I just talked to Platt. | 谢了 我刚和普拉特谈了 |
[32:10] | She dug a little deeper into Baker. | 她又查了一下贝克 |
[32:11] | She confirmed that he and Brennan, | 确定他和布莱纳 |
[32:13] | they worked together, they got close. | 以前共事过 关系不错 |
[32:15] | They even dated for a while. | 还约会过一阵 |
[32:17] | She looks really good for it, Sarge. | 应该就是她 警长 |
[32:18] | All right, I’ll take it from here. | 好 接下去交给我 |
[32:20] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[32:21] | It means I’ll take it from here. | 意思是接下去我来接手 |
[32:30] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[32:32] | I was hoping we could talk. | 我想谈谈 |
[32:34] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[32:35] | You mind? | 我能进去吧 |
[32:42] | Can I get you a drink? | 来点酒吗 |
[32:44] | Uh, I’m good, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[32:47] | Okay, so what is it? | 什么事 |
[32:50] | Why are you here? | 你来干嘛 |
[32:54] | Came to talk about Kelton. | 想谈谈凯尔顿 |
[32:57] | Not much to say, is there? | 没什么好谈的 不是吗 |
[32:59] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[33:02] | You have a key to his house? | 你有他家的钥匙吗 |
[33:04] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[33:05] | A key. | 钥匙 |
[33:06] | To his backdoor. | 他家后门钥匙 |
[33:09] | Hank, are you suggesting that I– | 汉克 你是在说我 |
[33:10] | I’m asking if you have a key. | 我在问你有没有钥匙 |
[33:17] | Well, if you’ve come here to accuse me of killing– | 如果你过来指责我杀了 |
[33:20] | Look, I came here as a friend. | 我是以朋友身份来的 |
[33:25] | I was at a dinner party last night in Lincoln Park. | 昨晚我在林肯公园吃晚餐 |
[33:29] | You’re welcome to call the host, Ron Schwartz. | 你可以跟主人确认 罗恩·施瓦茨 |
[33:31] | I already did. | 已经确认过了 |
[33:34] | He said you left arounf 8:15… | 他说你大概八点一刻走了 |
[33:38] | that you seemed preoccupied. | 说你看上去心事重重 |
[33:43] | Maybe he meant drunk. | 也许他是指我醉了 |
[33:45] | I had been out all day, | 我一天都在外面 |
[33:46] | so I didn’t get a chance to eat much. | 没什么机会吃东西 |
[33:48] | Kate… | 凯特 |
[33:52] | Just tell me why you did it. | 告诉我你为什么这么干 |
[33:56] | – Kelton renege on his deal? – Don’t do this, Hank. | -凯尔顿出尔反尔 -别问了 汉克 |
[33:58] | When he threw you under the bus for that serial killer thing, | 当他在连环杀手这案子上坑了你之后 |
[34:01] | I imagine he offered you some kind of arrangement. | 我猜他跟你做了交易 |
[34:04] | Job, cash payment. | 工作 现金 |
[34:10] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[34:12] | Stop by one of his victory parties… | 去他的庆功派对上 |
[34:15] | to remind him that you sacrificed yourself | 提醒他你在整个城市面前 |
[34:18] | in front of this entire city so he could be mayor? | 牺牲了自己 就为他能做市长 |
[34:21] | For God’s sake. | 老天 |
[34:23] | He laughed at you, didn’t he? | 他嘲笑了你 对吧 |
[34:26] | Told you to get the hell out. | 让你滚开 |
[34:28] | Stay away from him. | 让你别再靠近 |
[34:33] | Your Irish blood, it started to boil. | 你爱尔兰的血脉开始沸腾 |
[34:36] | Had a few drinks… | 几杯酒下肚 |
[34:39] | and you grabbed Baker’s gun and you popped him. | 你拿了贝克的枪毙了他 |
[34:46] | If you’re gonna take me down for murder, | 如果你要指控我谋杀 |
[34:48] | you better have more than a theory. | 最好有真凭实据 |
[34:53] | We’ve gone over the footage three times. | 我们看了三遍录像 |
[34:55] | No sign of Brennan’s SUV. | 没发现布莱纳的SUV |
[34:57] | Maybe she took the L or grabbed a taxi. | 也许她坐了L线地铁或打车去的 |
[34:59] | But a car would be a safer bet | 但开车最安全 |
[35:01] | if you know where to park, where to walk. | 只要你知道怎么停车 怎么走 |
[35:05] | And what to drive. | 以及开什么车 |
[35:08] | Grab Baker’s file. | 拿下贝克的文件 |
[35:13] | So if she cleaned out his apartment, | 如果她清空了他的公寓 |
[35:15] | maybe she took his car too. | 也许她把车也拿走了 |
[35:16] | Oh, that’s a good idea. | 好想法 |
[35:19] | Gray Honda Accord, 2014. | 灰色本田雅阁 2014年 |
[35:24] | There it is, it’s two blocks from Kelton’s house. | 就在这 离凯尔顿家两条街的地方 |
[35:25] | Gray Honda Accord. | 灰色本田雅阁 |
[35:29] | Plates are a match. | 车牌一致 |
[35:35] | We have evidence, Kate. | 我们有证据 凯特 |
[35:40] | That’s you in your friend’s car. | 那是你开着你朋友的车 |
[35:43] | Two blocks from the crime scene, | 离犯罪现场两个街区 |
[35:45] | five minutes after the murder. | 在案发后五分钟 |
[35:47] | This is preposterous. | 真是荒唐 |
[35:50] | We also know you used Baker’s gun. | 我们也知道你用了贝克的枪 |
[35:54] | Sig Sauer P210. | 西格·绍尔P210 |
[36:02] | We both know this city’s better | 我们都知道这城市 |
[36:04] | without that two-faced son of a bitch. | 没有这两面三刀的败类会更好 |
[36:06] | There’s no doubt about that. | 毫无疑问 |
[36:12] | He was gonna ruin Chicago. | 他打算毁了芝加哥 |
[36:15] | I did what I had to do. | 我做了必要之事 |
[36:20] | What happens now, Hank? | 现在怎么办 汉克 |
[36:36] | He’s leaving. | 他走了 |
[36:39] | And he’s alone. | 他一个人 |
[36:43] | He saw the photo of Baker’s car. | 他看到了贝克车的照片 |
[36:44] | He knows that Brennan was in it | 他知道布莱纳与此有关 |
[36:45] | and that she had control of the murder weapon. | 而且她能拿到作案凶器 |
[36:47] | Why isn’t he arresting her? | 他怎么不逮捕人 |
[36:50] | What do you think he’s up to? | 你觉得他想干什么 |
[36:54] | Maybe he’s helping her get rid of evidence, | 也许他在帮她销毁证据 |
[36:56] | get out of the country. | 离开美国 |
[36:57] | Look, I don’t know, but… | 我不知道 但是 |
[36:59] | Voight told you to stand down | 博伊特让你别管 |
[37:00] | and that he’s gonna handle it. | 说他来处理 |
[37:03] | This is ridiculous. I’m going in there. | 太可笑了 我要进去 |
[37:26] | Do you want to cover the front? I’m gonna go around back. | 你守着前门 我去后门看看 |
[37:28] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:37] | Backdoor’s open. I’m going in. | 后门开着 我进去了 |
[37:39] | Copy. | 收到 |
[38:03] | Ma’am, put the gun down. | 女士 把枪放下 |
[38:04] | – Get out. – Stop! | -离开 -放下 |
[38:05] | Kate, stop, stop, stop. | 凯特 别开枪 |
[38:08] | Please put it down. | 把枪放下 |
[38:11] | Please, please, put it down. | 求你了 求你了 放下 |
[38:15] | Kate, Kate, stop, stop, stop, stop. | 凯特 凯特 别别 |
[38:17] | Don’t do this, don’t do this. | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[38:19] | Just put it down. | 把枪放下 |
[38:23] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[38:25] | Just come in with me, | 跟我回去 |
[38:26] | you tell your side of the story. | 讲出你的故事 |
[39:18] | She’s under arrest for the murder of Brian Kelton. | 她因涉嫌谋杀布莱恩·凯尔顿而被捕 |
[39:21] | Okay. Let’s get her processed. | 好 带她进去 |
[39:25] | Kate, Kate… | 凯特 凯特 |
[39:28] | you need me to call you a lawyer? | 你需要我给你律师打电话吗 |
[39:29] | You said you’d wait an hour. | 你说你会等一个小时 |
[39:32] | You lied to me, Hank. | 你骗了我 汉克 |
[39:57] | How dare you? | 你怎么敢 |
[40:01] | You went behind my back? | 背着我瞎搞 |
[40:05] | Sarge, I didn’t know what you were doing. | 警长 我不知道你打算干什么 |
[40:07] | – I thought maybe– – Yeah, I know– | -我以为也许 -是 我知道 |
[40:09] | I know what you thought. | 我知道你怎么想 |
[40:12] | You thought wrong, didn’t you? | 你想错了 不是吗 |
[40:17] | I gave her a chance to get her affairs in order, | 我给了她一个机会整顿一切 |
[40:19] | to do what she needed to do. | 做该做的事 |
[40:24] | I was setting up a containment. | 我想遏制这种局面 |
[40:26] | Well, how was I supposed to know that? | 我怎么会知道 |
[40:27] | You didn’t know because you didn’t ask! | 你不知道是因为你没问 |
[40:30] | I didn’t ask you? | 我没问你 |
[40:31] | – You didn’t– – I didn’t– | -你没 -我没 |
[40:32] | I said I would handle it, didn’t I? | 我说了我来处理 不是吗 |
[40:34] | Me! | 我 |
[40:35] | Not you! | 不是你 |
[40:39] | It was her choice, Jay. You understand? | 这是她的决定 杰 你明白吗 |
[40:41] | Hers, not yours. | 她的 不是你的 |
[40:44] | She wants to put a bullet under her chin in full blues, | 她想穿着警服饮弹自尽 |
[40:47] | that’s her right. | 这是她的权力 |
[40:48] | It’s her call. | 她的决定 |
[40:54] | If you don’t trust me, Jay… | 如果你不信任我 杰 |
[40:57] | the way I do business concerns you… | 看不惯我的做事方法 |
[41:01] | then get the hell out. | 那就赶紧滚 |