Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第6季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第6季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:20] 鲁塞克 十分钟后出发 更新 需要见面
[00:32] Okay, I just talked to my contact at IRT 好了 我刚跟在事件响应小组的联系人谈了
[00:36] and it’s as bad as you think it is. 情况和你们想的一样糟
[00:38] Kelton is leading the charge to find out exactly 凯尔顿正在负责调查
[00:40] what happened in that building the day Rizzo died. 里佐死的那天楼里到底发生了什么
[00:43] When’s the last time IRT reached out to you? 上次事件响应小组找你是什么时候
[00:45] Uh, a few days ago? 几天之前
[00:46] They requested a blood sample, I gave it, 他们要求采集血样 我同意了
[00:48] I haven’t heard anything sense. 之后就没有消息了
[00:49] That’s because IRT’s no longer involved. 因为这事不归事件响应小组管了
[00:52] Internal Affairs has officially taken over the investigation. 内务部已经正式接管了调查
[00:56] Means they found something. Something actionable. 就是说他们有发现 实际的发现
[00:59] Okay. Thanks, Trudy. 好 谢了 特鲁迪
[01:01] Yeah. 不客气
[01:07] What do we do now? 我们现在怎么办
[01:11] We fight back. 我们反击
[01:22] – Whisky? – If you’re having one. -喝威士忌吗 -如果你也喝的话
[01:25] I’ve already had two. 我已经喝了两杯了
[01:27] Well, you were right about Kelton. 凯尔顿的事你说对了
[01:29] He’s coming after us. 他冲着我们来了
[01:31] Let me guess, he’s pressing the IAD 让我猜猜 他向内务部施压
[01:35] to dig deeper into the death 让他们深入调查
[01:38] of that guy on Sullivan street. 苏利文街那个家伙的死
[01:40] He’s been sniffing around that since it happened. 案子发生后他就一直在四处打听
[01:42] Well, he’s doing a lot more than sniffing. 现在他不只是打听了
[01:44] He’s moving. 他开始行动了
[01:45] I need to do the same. 我也得行动起来
[01:47] Well, the election’s in 36 hours. 36个小时后就要选举了
[01:49] That’s why I’m here. I need a weak link, 所以我来了 我需要找出薄弱环节
[01:52] like a friend, ex-partner. 比如朋友 前搭档
[01:59] How about a gangbanger? 黑帮成员怎么样
[02:04] All right, listen up. 都听好
[02:06] We got a new target. 我们有新目标了
[02:08] His name is Wilson Young, 他叫威尔森·杨
[02:11] he’s a high level dealer for the South Side Hustlers. 他是南区摔跤手帮的高层毒贩
[02:13] Got multiple priors for possession, 有多次前科 包括持有毒品
[02:15] distribution, and assault. 毒品分销以及伤害罪
[02:16] The guy’s been a player for a while now, 这家伙已经在道上混了很久了
[02:18] but no charges have been brought against him 但四年来都没有被起诉
[02:20] for four years ’cause nothing will stick. 因为案子都站不住脚
[02:23] Because he’s got a protector. 因为有人保护他
[02:25] Brian Kelton. 布莱恩·凯尔顿
[02:29] Bottom line, Wilson… 总而言之 威尔森
[02:33] Is Kelton’s “fix it” man. 是凯尔顿的”清道夫”
[02:35] So you want to catch Wilson dirty. 所以你想坐实威尔森的罪名
[02:37] Yeah, but it has got to be real dirty. 对 但必须是货真价实的罪名
[02:38] Gotta be a big ticket charge. 必须是重大罪名
[02:40] Something he can’t wiggle out of. 让他难以脱身
[02:42] Something big enough to force him to flip on Kelton. 逼他供出凯尔顿
[02:45] I got an angle. 我有个办法
[02:48] CI Maya Shelly. 线人玛雅·雪莉
[02:49] She hangs out with the Southside Hustlers. 她和南区摔跤手帮有来往
[02:51] – Great with intros. – Okay, good. -很会介绍人 -很好
[02:53] Persuade her to set up a drug deal. 说服她牵线毒品交易
[02:55] And let’s get eyes and ears on Wilson. 我们想办法监视威尔森
[02:58] We got to move fast. 我们得快速行动
[03:01] He good people, Wilson. All about his business. 他是好人 威尔森 一门心思做生意
[03:03] Renting two corners from the Black Knights. 跟黑骑士帮租了两个街角
[03:04] Yeah, I got three corners, actually. 其实我有三个街角
[03:06] My supplier can’t keep up with that demand. 我的供应商提供不了那么多货
[03:08] That’s why I’m right here. I need a new partner. 所以我来跟你见面 我需要新搭档
[03:10] Not my problem, bro. 与我无关 老兄
[03:11] It ain’t. It’s your opportunity, man. 没错 这是你的机会 伙计
[03:13] Opportunity, huh? 机会是吗
[03:14] Yeah, I’m trying to do you a good deal. 对 这是笔好生意
[03:16] 35 for a half a book. 半公斤3万5
[03:20] Now you know that’s good, I know you good for it. 你知道这价钱很好 我知道你靠得住
[03:23] I Just can’t flip a whole bird right now. 我现在卖不出一公斤那么多
[03:26] Wilson’s in play. 威尔森上钩了
[03:27] Copy that. Am I clear? 收到 能听清吗
[03:29] Yep, good to go. 能 可以行动了
[03:45] It’s scary how fast you just did that. 你撬车这么迅速 有点可怕
[03:52] How you know this brother, again? 再说一遍 你是怎么认识他的
[03:54] Man, you know. Hangin’ out. 你知道的 一块玩过
[03:57] Oh, like that? 那么回事啊
[03:58] With all due respect, tapping ass is one thing. 恕我直言 上床是一回事
[04:01] Doing business is another. 做生意是另一回事
[04:03] Valid point, and Shelly will tell you I do business 有道理 反正雪莉会告诉你我做生意的本事
[04:05] – better than I tap ass anyway. – He okay on that ass, too. -比床上功夫还强 -他床上功夫也不错
[04:08] More info than I needed, but like I said, I’m good. 我不需要知道这个 但我说过我没兴趣
[04:12] Not looking to expand right now. 我现在没有扩张的打算
[04:14] Better move fast, Jay. Atwater’s rap isn’t working. 最好快点 杰 阿特沃特的把戏不管用
[04:16] What if I mark it up 10%? 如果我加价一成呢
[04:19] Then I say you’re desperate. 那我会说你太急迫了
[04:21] And that would make me even more nervous. 这会让我感到更加紧张
[04:23] Jay, you close? 杰 快好了吗
[04:24] Another minute. 再给我一分钟
[04:27] Dre, Tanya, time to go. 德烈 塔尼娅 该走了
[04:30] Yo, get your hands off me, homey. 把手放开 伙计
[04:31] Hey, I’m just trying to say thank you, dawg. 我只是想跟你道谢 兄弟
[04:33] Hey, there’s kids around here. No need for guns, man. 这里有孩子 不需要拿枪 伙计
[04:36] Back up. 后退
[04:37] Had enough of your phony-ass salesmanship. 我受够你虚假的推销了
[04:51] Watch out. 小心
[04:53] Oh, my God. I’m so sorry! 天啊 真对不起
[04:55] – Are you okay? – The hell you doing? -你们没事吧 -你他妈搞什么
[04:56] There’s all these kids out here, lady. 这里都是孩子 女士
[04:58] My brakes weren’t working. I’m so sorry. 我的刹车失灵了 真对不起
[05:00] I couldn’t stop. 我停不下来
[05:01] I-I’m really sorry. I-I tried. 真对不起 我尽力了
[05:04] You’re okay, Tanya. Come on. 没事了 塔尼娅 来吧
[05:07] – Let’s go, Dre. – Do you guys need anything? -我们走 德烈 -你们需要帮助吗
[05:10] Are you guys okay? 你们没事吧
[05:13] We’re good. Wire and trackers are up. 成功了 窃听和跟踪都装好了
[05:15] Let’s see where he takes us. 看看他会带我们去哪儿
[05:22] Hey, yo, D! 喂 D
[05:29] What’s up, yo? You good? 你怎么样 还好吗
[05:30] You following directions this time? 这次你按照指示做了吗
[05:33] We got Wilson dropping anchor at seven one and Pulaski. 威尔森在71街和普拉斯基街交叉处停车了
[05:36] No movement yet. 暂时没有动静
[05:38] You think we can pull this off? 你觉得我们能成功吗
[05:40] I think we don’t have a choice. 我觉得我们没有选择
[05:42] You’re right. 你说得对
[05:44] Make sure you drop off today. 今天你一定要送到
[05:46] Yeah, yeah, I drop it off. 好 好 我会送到
[05:47] Cash drop. 送现金
[05:49] Gotta be. 一定是
[05:50] Well, I say we follow the runner. 我说我们跟着那个毒贩
[05:52] Hopefully he leads us right back to Wilson, yeah? 希望他会带我们回到威尔森那里 好吗
[05:54] Yeah, cash, dope, Wilson all in one place. 好 现金 毒品 威尔森 全在一起
[05:56] That’s all we need. 我们有这个就行了
[05:58] Look man, I got to jump. 听着伙计 我得走了
[06:00] Internal Affairs. 内务部
[06:04] I know you can’t give me all the details, 我理解你不能把细节都告诉我
[06:05] and this goes without saying, 这无需多言
[06:07] but if you need something, 如果你有任何需要
[06:09] anything, you know I’m down. 任何需要 我都乐意效劳
[06:14] So, reason I called… 我打电话来的原因是
[06:17] the blood sample we found in the building, 我们在大楼里找到的血液样本
[06:19] – on the railing–please. – Thanks. -在栏杆上的 请坐 -谢谢
[06:22] Didn’t match the offender, Jason Rizzo. 和罪犯杰森·里佐的血液不匹配
[06:24] – Okay. – Or you. -好吧 -和你的也不匹配
[06:27] Your DNA sample wasn’t a match. 你的DNA样本没有匹配
[06:29] All right, well, I mean, that makes sense. 好吧 这也说得通
[06:32] I mean, as I said at the scene, I didn’t believe I was injured. 我当时在场时也说了 我不认为自己受了伤
[06:36] Right, um, you did say… 没错 你确实说了
[06:39] “To the best of my knowledge “据我所知
[06:41] I was not injured in the altercation.” 我没有在冲突中受伤”
[06:44] All right, yeah. So I’m confused. 是的 我现在有些迷惑
[06:46] What’s the issue? 到底有什么问题
[06:48] The issue, Adam, 问题是 亚当
[06:50] is that the unidentified sample 那个从栏杆上获取的未被识别的血液样本
[06:53] from the railing did match the DNA we found 能够和我们在里佐的指甲里
[06:55] under Rizzo’s fingernails and on Rizzo’s knuckles. 和手指关节上的血液样本相匹配
[07:01] And on Rizzo’s clothing. 还有里佐衣服上的血迹
[07:04] No doubt, Rizzo got into an altercation 毫无疑问 里佐在当天
[07:06] with someone that day. 和某个人爆发了冲突
[07:08] He fought that person hard, got some punches in, 他狠狠地还击 回了好几拳
[07:10] caused that someone to bleed, but… 让那个人流了血 不过
[07:14] that someone isn’t you. 那个人不是你
[07:21] So… 所以
[07:22] you got something to say, 如果你有什么话想说
[07:25] or you want to amend your original statement, 或是想修改你之前的陈述
[07:29] Now would be a good time. 现在是个合适的时机
[07:36] I got nothing to say. 我无话可说
[07:41] Okay. 好吧
[07:47] That’s all he said? The DNA on Rizzo wasn’t yours? 他只说了这些 里佐身上的DNA不是你的
[07:51] Yeah, and you know, he put on this little show, 是的 他设了这场局
[07:53] tried to make me nervous. 想让我紧张
[07:54] And he never mentioned me or Antonio? 他也没提到我或是安东尼奥
[07:56] No, no, no, just yours truly, 没有 就客套了几句
[07:57] and then this new DNA they just tested. 还有他们刚测试的DNA
[07:59] – Who’s running the case? – David Heller. -这案子谁管的 -大卫·赫勒
[08:03] – I don’t know him. – I do. -不认识 -我认识
[08:06] A little bit. 了解的不多
[08:07] He’s partners with a friend of mine, Chris Boyd. 他和我的一个朋友是搭档 克里斯·博伊德
[08:09] All right, dig into him. Find something we can use 好 查查他 找到我们能用上的情报
[08:11] to neutralize him in case something escalates. 让他保持中立 以防事态升级
[08:14] You got a problem with that? 有问题吗
[08:17] No, I’ll reach out to Chris. 没有 我会联系克里斯
[08:20] Kelton’s here. 凯尔顿来了
[08:21] He’s on his way up to the bullpen. 他正在前往审讯室
[08:29] Gotta say, I’m surprised to see you here today. 我得说 能在这见到你挺让我吃惊的
[08:32] Polls open tomorrow. 明天就要开放投票了
[08:33] Well, we’re feeling pretty good about where we are, Hank. 我们对自己的进度很满意
[08:36] We’re way ahead of all our opponents and of course, 已经遥遥领先所有的对手了 当然
[08:38] Ray Price going down for that double homicide 雷·普莱斯因为那起双重谋杀案入狱
[08:40] certainly didn’t hurt the odds. 更加不影响我的胜算
[08:43] What can I do for you, Brian? 有什么能效劳的吗 布莱恩
[08:44] I need Intelligence to jump on the Kedzie double murder. 我需要情报局介入科德兹街的双重谋杀案
[08:48] Robbery homicide’s stalled on it. 抢劫杀人这个切入点没有进展
[08:50] Case needs new eyes. 需要新的视角
[08:52] Jump on it as soon as we can. 我们会尽快介入
[08:53] Right now we’re in the middle 目前我们正在进行
[08:55] of a drug op with narcotics. 和缉毒处合作的毒品行动
[08:57] – It’s a gang thing. – That so? -和黑帮有关 -是吗
[08:59] Yeah, they asked for some help off book. 他们寻求了一些私下的帮助
[09:00] Heavy surveillance. It’s open market crew. 严密监视 是自由市场的人
[09:05] But, you’re the boss. 但你是领导
[09:07] Hell, you’re about to be mayor. 而且你还快当上市长了
[09:09] We can switch gears, focus on the double homicide. 我们可以改变目标 把精力集中在双重谋杀案上
[09:13] That’d be outstanding. 那就太好了
[09:19] – Gentlemen. – Sir. -各位 -长官
[09:27] – Are we really jumping on- – No. -我们真的要介入吗 -不
[09:28] Just the opposite. 恰恰相反
[09:31] The fact he came here means he’s nervous. 他来就说明他紧张了
[09:33] He’s trying to divert our attention. 想要转移我们的注意
[09:36] Tells me we’re on the right track. 也让我知道我们的方向是对的
[09:38] Burgess and Atwater have a lead. 伯吉斯和阿特沃特有线索了
[09:40] Tell ’em we’re on our way. 告诉他们 我们这就去
[09:42] Wilson’s runner led me right here. 威尔森的运毒贩把我带来这的
[09:44] Kid did a car switch in the parking lot, 那孩子在停车场换了辆车
[09:46] dusted off for 20 minutes, pulled into that garage. 花了二十分钟除灰 然后停进了车库
[09:50] He stayed in there for 15 minutes, drove out, 他在这待了十五分钟后 把车开走
[09:52] returned the car to the same lot. 停到了原来的停车场
[09:54] That’s Wilson’s stash house. 那是威尔森的藏匿点
[09:55] Kid dropped off cash, picked up packs and jabs. 那孩子留下现金 拿走毒品袋和针管
[09:57] We ran the address through narcotics. 我们通过缉毒组查到了地址
[09:59] They confirmed it as a stash house 他们确认这里就是藏匿点
[10:00] but we don’t have anything to tie it to Wilson. 但我们没有把它和威尔森联系起来的证据
[10:02] It’s not enough for an arrest. 要想逮捕他 这些还不够
[10:03] Wilson’s smart. He’s probably never even 威尔森很聪明 他大概从来不会
[10:05] stepped foot near this place. 亲自来这附近
[10:07] We don’t have time to flip up the chain. 我们没时间去查清楚整条供货链了
[10:09] Or tickle the wire. 或是安装窃听器
[10:11] So we gut it. 那我们就硬闯
[10:12] – Gut what? – The stash house. -闯什么 -藏匿点
[10:15] Have Halstead and Upton pull gear 让霍斯特德和厄普顿拿着枪
[10:17] from the roll-up on the quiet. 悄悄在窗户外围埋伏着
[10:19] Not the M-4s, just pistols and my Remington, 不要M-4 只用手枪和我的雷明顿左轮
[10:22] and any blackout gear doesn’t announce our office. 穿上能够隐瞒我们身份的服装
[10:25] I’m on it. 我这就去
[10:53] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[10:57] – Relax. – Get on the ground. -放松 -趴在地上
[11:00] Where the work at? 货在哪
[11:13] – Where the work at? – Kiss my ass! -货在哪 -去你妈的
[11:15] Finna blow the back of your neck off! 信不信我打烂你的脑袋
[11:17] – Where the work at! – Where are they! -货在哪 -到底在哪
[11:18] – You’re all dead. – Look out. -你们死定了 -当心
[11:19] Out of the way. Out of the way. 让开 让开
[11:22] It’s over there in the vent by the door! 在门旁边的通风处
[11:24] Grab some bags, fill ’em up. Let’s go. 拿上袋子 装满 动手
[11:28] Come on. We’re a minute out. 快 还有一分钟
[11:29] We got to move! 动作快
[11:47] That was a $500,000 rip that 这是一场价值五十万的抢劫
[11:49] we can’t tell anyone about. 我们还不能告诉别人
[11:50] And if this whole thing doesn’t work, 如果这一切没有效果的话
[11:51] we’re going to go back to writing traffic tickets. 我们就得干回写罚单的老本行了
[11:53] Your sergeant at organized crime take you back? 你在组织罪犯科的警长会带你回去吗
[11:55] No. 不会
[11:56] He holds grudges. He was so pissed when I left. 他还在记仇呢 我走时他气坏了
[11:59] Besides, I’m going where you go. 再说 我会和你去一样的地方
[12:02] Yeah? 是吗
[12:05] Yeah, it’s hard to find a good partner. 是啊 找个好搭档挺不容易的
[12:08] That sounds good to me. 听上去不错
[12:10] We both know Kelton won’t let any of us 我们都知道凯尔顿不会让我们
[12:11] – stay together. – Hell of a load, Sarge. -待在一起 -好大一批货 警长
[12:13] Yeah, well if this doesn’t get Wilson’s attention, 如果这个都不能引起威尔森的注意的话
[12:15] nothing will. 也没什么东西能了
[12:17] All right, we man the trackers, his wire, 我们动用上定位工具 窃听器
[12:19] COH, everything we got. 通讯耳机 还有其他一切工具
[12:21] Wilson moves, we move. 威尔森一行动 我们就行动
[12:23] – Boss? – Yeah? -老大 -怎么了
[12:27] IAD Detective Heller says he’s got something. 内务部探员赫勒说他拿到了点情报
[12:29] He wants me to come in. 他想让我过去
[12:30] Right now. 立刻过去
[12:33] – All right, hit it. – Yeah. -知道了 去吧 -好
[12:49] Some new evidence has come to light since we last talked, 上次我们谈过后又出现了新证据
[12:51] and I thought we should talk again. 所以我觉得我们应该再谈谈
[12:55] Okay, 10:00 P.M. at night? 好吧 至于在晚上十点谈吗
[12:57] I’m trying to do you a favor. 我是想帮你忙
[13:00] – All right, how’s that? – I want you to see what we got -怎么说 -我想在你自取灭亡之前
[13:03] before you throw your life away. 看看我们手里有什么线索
[13:10] This was taken by a bus about two minutes 这是在警察到达现场的
[13:12] before cops arrived on scene. 两分钟前拍下来的
[13:14] You’re staring directly at the man in that shot. 你看到的照片里的这个人
[13:18] Now I’m guessing that’s the same guy whose DNA was found 我猜就是他在嫌犯身上留下了DNA
[13:20] on the offender who threw him out the window. 并把嫌犯扔出了窗外
[13:25] So… 所以
[13:27] You really want to tell me you didn’t see him? 你还是想告诉我你没看见他
[13:30] That you don’t know who he is? 你不知道他是谁
[13:32] I didn’t and I don’t. 我没看见我也不知道
[13:34] I don’t need your cooperation. 我不需要你的协助
[13:36] Adam, I am trying to help you. 亚当 我是想帮你
[13:38] Yeah? How are you trying to do that? 是吗 你是怎么帮的呢
[13:40] I am a couple of pieces away from proving there were 我马上就能证明出那栋楼里
[13:42] four people in that building, and not three, 有四个人 而不是三个
[13:45] and that the fourth person, the man in this photograph, 而那第四个人 也就是照片里的男人
[13:47] is a detective in the Intelligence unit. 是情报组的一名探员
[13:49] A detective who took a ten day furlough the next day 这名探员第二天就开始了长达十天的假期
[13:52] to what I’m guessing was rehab. 我猜是去戒毒所了
[13:54] Well, that is a very elaborate theory, 这可真是个有趣的理论
[13:56] but I already told you what happened. 但我已经告诉你事情的经过了
[13:58] Look, I get it. 听着 我明白
[14:00] You and Detective Dawson, you’re good friends. 你和道森警探是朋友
[14:03] Right? 对吧
[14:05] You’re trying to help him, you’re trying to protect him. 你想帮他 你想保护他
[14:08] I respect that. I really do. 我很敬佩这一点 真的
[14:11] Come clean with me and I will grant you full immunity… 和我坦白的话我会给你豁免权
[14:14] – Look man, listen to me. – No official misconduct… -老哥 你听我说 -不会起诉你渎职
[14:17] I already told you what happened. 我该说的都说了
[14:18] No obstruction. You have 24 hours to decide. 不会起诉你妨碍公务 你有一天时间考虑
[14:26] Look. 听着
[14:28] I were you, 如果我是你
[14:30] I would think long and hard. 我会仔细地思考 认真地思考
[14:33] We are not gonna go away. 我们不会善罢甘休的
[14:36] The superintendant won’t let us. 警司不允许
[14:39] Or…or should I say, the mayor. 或者 我应该说是 市长
[14:44] – Well, he hasn’t won yet. – Yeah, that’s true. -他还没赢呢 -对 那倒是
[14:47] The polls don’t open till the morning, 投票明早才会开始
[14:49] but we both know this election is in the bag, 但我们都知道这场选举势在必得
[14:52] and by this time tomorrow, your worst enemy 而明天这个时候 你最大的敌人
[14:56] will be the mayor of Chicago. 就是芝加哥市长了
[15:12] Yeah, I know Heller. 嗯 我知道赫勒
[15:14] Guy’s a prick. 他就是个混蛋
[15:16] He’s the kind of guy that would carry around 他是那种会在口袋里
[15:18] those flossers in his pocket. 装牙线的人
[15:20] Use ’em while he drove. 一边开车一边剔牙
[15:23] Right. 可不
[15:27] Look. 听着
[15:29] A guy in my unit’s mixed up in an IAD case. 我队里的一个人被卷入了一件内务部的案子
[15:33] Heller’s the lead. 赫勒负责调查
[15:34] Oh, is this what I think it is? 这跟我想的一样吗
[15:37] The moral and virtuous Antonio Dawson 刚正不阿的安东尼奥·道森
[15:39] asking for leverage to jam up an IAD cop? 为了把一名内务部警官关进监狱而索要筹码
[15:41] Come on. 说正经的
[15:45] I’m in a bad place. I really don’t have a choice. 我现在有很多麻烦 我没得选择
[15:51] Yeah, okay. 嗯 好吧
[15:53] I’ll check him out. 我会调查调查他的
[15:56] Far as I can tell you, he’s a self righteous ass. 但我可以告诉你 他是个自以为是的混球
[15:59] Perfect cop, a big family, 完美的警察 家族庞大
[16:02] perfect life. 过着完美的人生
[16:04] Means he’s got to be dirty. 也就是说他肯定有问题
[16:09] Thanks for helping out. 谢谢你帮我
[16:12] It’s true, isn’t it? 说的是真的 不是吗
[16:18] Hang around criminals long enough, 和罪犯们待久了
[16:19] you start to act like one. 就会被同化了
[16:25] He gave you 24 hours to decide? 他给了你24小时来决定
[16:26] – Yeah. – That’s why they didn’t bring -对 -所以他们
[16:28] me in for questioning. Take my blood. 没带我去问询 没采我的血
[16:33] They only have you on video, Adam. 他们只拍到了你的影像 亚当
[16:37] They’re gonna prove you lied. 他们会证明你撒谎了
[16:39] They want me to flip, give up you and Antonio. 他们想让我反水 供出你和安东尼奥
[16:43] Sarge, we got something on the wire. 警长 我们监听到了一些信息
[16:50] Wilson visited a stash house an hour ago, 威尔森一个小时前去了一个藏匿点
[16:52] picked up two of his runners. 带走了两个他的毒贩
[16:54] Safe to say he’s pissed. 能听出来他很生气
[16:56] Should have just let them blow your damn head off! 我就应该让他们把你们的脑袋崩掉
[16:57] Nobody comes in here, rips me off like that. 没人敢堂而皇之地来偷我东西
[17:00] So it goes on like that, he reams them out, 后面都差不多 他骂了他们一顿
[17:02] but they can’t ID the rip crew so… 但他们也认不出来劫犯是谁
[17:04] He makes a phone call. 他打了个电话
[17:05] I’m short on supply for the full house. 我窝点的货有点短缺
[17:07] – I need to restock right away. – Got it. -我需要立刻补货 -知道了
[17:10] I’ll deliver to the worksite. 我会把货送到工地去
[17:12] He reached out to his supplier? 他联络了他的供货商
[17:13] Yup, he’s re-upping. He has a big deal to make 对 他在补货 他有笔大单子要签
[17:16] and doesn’t have any product to do it with. 但手里什么货都没有
[17:17] The phone call goes back to Trey Guerreo, 电话那头是特雷·古厄罗
[17:19] Supplies Mexican tan heroin to the Southside Hustlers. 给南区摔跤手供应墨西哥黑海洛因
[17:21] Someone please tell me they set a meet. 快告诉我他们定了碰头时间地点
[17:23] West End garage, 2:00 P.M. today. 西区车库 今天下午两点
[17:26] This is it. 机会来了
[17:28] I mean, he’s about to buy $1/2 million worth of dope. 他马上要购入价值五十万的海洛因
[17:31] We get him on this, 如果我们抓到他了
[17:33] he’ll have no choice but to flip on Kelton. 他就不得不供出凯尔顿
[17:37] All right, let’s move. 好了 准备行动吧
[17:41] Call it out. 报一下位置
[17:42] We got an anchor down on the east-end. 我们在东面蹲点
[17:44] Yeah, I’m holding down the back. 嗯 我在后方
[17:46] Copy. 收到
[17:47] Solid eye on the front. 我们在紧盯着入口
[17:56] Okay, Wilson is pulling up to the party. 威尔森停在路边了
[18:08] Headed your way, Ruz. 去你那边了 鲁塞克
[18:12] All right, I got him. 好的 交给我吧
[18:17] He’s going on foot. I’m gonna lose the eye. 他在步行 我快看不见他了
[18:18] I need to move positions. 我得换个地方
[18:20] All right, heads on a swivel. 好的 注意观察周围
[18:21] As soon as we get a positive on Trey, 只要我们一看到特雷
[18:24] see drugs exchange hands, we roll in, but wait for my– 一看到毒品易手我们就进去 但要等我的
[18:30] Move! Go! 该行动了 快点
[18:31] 50-21, 10-1. 10-1. Shots fired at the police. 5021 需要支援 有人向警察开火
[18:41] I repeat, 10-1, my officers are under heavy fire. 重复 需要支援 警官受到重火力袭击
[18:44] – Copy that. – Jay, Hailey, you good? -收到 -杰 海莉 你们没事吧
[18:46] We’re good, we’re good! 我们没事 我们没事
[18:47] Do not exit till we get the all clear. 等确认彻底安全了再出来
[18:50] Who’s got eyes? 谁在盯着
[18:51] 50-21 IDA, I got him. 我是5021I 我看到他了
[18:52] I’m in pursuit, Wilson is down, 我正在追 威尔森已中枪倒地
[18:54] suspect is fleeing through the garages. 嫌犯正从车库逃跑
[18:56] Male, black, blue jeans, grey jacket. 男性 黑人 穿蓝色牛仔裤 灰色夹克
[18:58] 50-21 David, we’re en route. 5021D 我们在路上
[18:59] We’re gonna block him off from the north and south. 我们准备从南北两边包抄
[19:01] 50-21 Frank, on the scene of the 10-1. 我是5021F 在需要支援的现场
[19:03] Got a man down. I need an ambo right now. 有一名男子中枪倒地 需要救护车马上过来
[19:06] Copy that. 收到
[19:16] No eyes. 没发现目标
[19:18] No, no, no, no, no, no. No, no, no, no. 不不不不
[19:21] 50-21, IDA, we lost him. 5021I 我们跟丢了
[19:24] Offender last seen in the area of 10-1. 最后一次见到嫌犯是在需要支援的区域
[19:28] Damn it! 该死
[19:34] Hey, what are you doing here? 你们在这干什么
[19:37] Hit the streets. Start knocking on doors. 去街上找找 挨家挨户去问
[19:41] How’s this scene supposed to be secure? 这样要怎么封锁现场
[19:42] We let patrol trample all over it. 到处都是巡警的脚印
[19:47] – Anything? – No eyes on the shooter. -有发现吗 -没人看到枪手
[19:48] – A getaway car? – Didn’t see one. -逃跑的车辆呢 -也没看到
[19:50] Sarge, this guy shot at Wilson. 警长 这家伙开枪打了威尔森
[19:52] He shot at us. 也打了我们
[19:52] He knew we were there. 他知道我们在那儿
[19:55] Sarge. 警长
[19:57] Don’t you have a better place to be on election day? 选举日你没有更好的地方可去了吗
[19:59] I thought I told your team to dedicate their energy 我以为我告诉过你的团队把精力
[20:01] – to that homicide case. – Yeah, well, -放在那个谋杀案上 -是的 但是
[20:02] we caught a hard lead in the bulk narcotics deal. 我们找到了毒品批发交易的重要线索
[20:06] It looks like it didn’t turn out so good. 看起来结果并不好
[20:08] – Excuse me? – You got one DOA, -你说什么 -死了一个人
[20:11] no dope, no money, and no one in custody. 没有毒品 没有现金 也没逮捕任何人
[20:13] On what planet exactly, Sergeant, is that a hot lead? 警长 你为什么会认为这是重要线索
[20:17] You want to try that again? 不如你再试一次
[20:18] Start with asking if my officers are okay? 从问问我的警官们情况如何开始
[20:20] What I want is for you 我想让你
[20:22] and your team to head to Kedzie. 和你的团队去科德兹街
[20:24] We took bullets. 我们遭受了枪击
[20:26] We’re gonna work the scene we just caught. 我们还要检查刚发现的犯罪现场
[20:27] Dig up another hot lead? 查找其它重要线索吗
[20:32] Well, the victim is a well known banger 是的 受害人是有名的帮派成员
[20:34] named Wilson Young. 名叫威尔森·杨
[20:37] – You know him? – Heard the name. -你认识他吗 -听过这个名字
[20:38] Huh. ‘Cause the word is 因为有传言说
[20:40] he’s got some high placed affiliations. 他跟某些身居高位的人
[20:42] Gangs, drug trade. 黑帮还有贩毒有关系
[20:44] Some even say the Ivory Tower. 有些传言还提到了高层
[20:49] Well, he’s damn sure dead now, Sergeant. 好吧 他现在已经死透了 警长
[20:52] You let homicide know, will ya? 你去通知凶案组 行吗
[20:54] So if there is nothing else, 所以如果没有其他事
[20:56] I suggest that you and your team go 我建议你和你的团队离开这里
[21:00] and work the assignment that I gave you. 去完成我分配给你们的任务
[21:20] Thanks. 谢谢
[21:23] Shooter got away. I lost eyes. 枪手逃走了 我跟丢了
[21:24] Yeah, I heard. 是的 我听到了
[21:25] Look. Why were you even chasing him? 听着 你为什么要去追他
[21:28] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[21:29] Shooter was fleeing, he shot at the police. 枪手逃跑了 他朝警察开过枪
[21:31] Wilson was straight ahead of you. 威尔森就在你前面
[21:32] You should have rendered aid, 你本该对他施救
[21:33] you could have stopped the bleeding. 你本可以帮他止血
[21:34] Wilson was shot and he was dying or dead already. 威尔森中枪了 他快死了 也许已经死了
[21:36] You don’t know that. 但你不知道
[21:37] What are you doing right now, Antonio. 你这是在干什么 安东尼奥
[21:38] What are you doing? If I’m you, I say thank you. 你在干什么 如果我是你 我会说谢谢你
[21:41] – Or I keep my stupid mouth shut. – Thank you? -或者干脆闭嘴 -说谢谢
[21:43] For what? I wanted to fix this– 为什么 我想弥补这一切
[21:45] – Calm down! – You’re the one that jammed us up! -冷静 -是你害惨了我们
[21:47] You two really doing this here? 你们俩真要在这打吗
[21:51] Move! 过来
[21:54] All right, is everybody good? 大家都还好吗
[21:57] Anybody got something to say? 谁有话要说
[22:06] Okay. 好吧
[22:10] Somebody knew Wilson was gonna be there. 有人知道威尔森会去那
[22:13] And knew our van was police. 而且知道我们的面包车里是警察
[22:15] I got something. 我有发现
[22:16] Recovered a burner on Wilson’s body. 在威尔森的尸体上找到了部一次性手机
[22:17] – Anything useful on it? – Yeah, five calls, -里面有什么有用的东西吗 -是的
[22:20] three text messages to an unregistered number. 给一个未登记号码打过五个电话 发了三条短信
[22:22] Last text read, “Like I said yesterday, 最后一条短信是”就像我昨天说的
[22:23] the cops are onto me, need your help, 警察盯上我了 需要你的帮助
[22:25] you owe me.” 你欠我的”
[22:26] Burner replied, “We’ll look into it.” 一次性手机回复说”我们会想办法”
[22:33] So Wilson knew we were hunting him down, 所以威尔森知道我们在抓他
[22:37] and he reached out to Kelton’s burner. 而且他打了凯尔顿的一次性手机
[22:39] Which means Kelton knew our plan. 这意味着凯尔顿知道我们的计划
[22:42] So he orchestrates Wilson’s murder 所以他安排了谋杀威尔森
[22:44] to cut us off at the legs. 来切断我们的后路
[22:45] Let’s say Kelton is that cold blooded. 假设凯尔顿真有那么冷血
[22:47] – Then how did he do it? – Who cares? -那他是怎么做到的 -谁在乎
[22:50] Look. 听着
[22:53] We catch the shooter, convince him to flip on Kelton, 我们先抓到枪手 说服他供出凯尔顿
[22:57] we are back in business with a bullet. 再回头解决枪击的事
[23:01] So let’s keep our boots on the ground… 所以我们要脚踏实地
[23:04] and figure out what the hell just happened. 查出刚刚到底发生了什么
[23:14] All right, shooter had to flee on foot, right? 好吧 枪手是跑着逃走的 对吗
[23:16] We set up that perimeter within 60 seconds of the shooting. 我们在枪击发生后60秒之内就设置了警戒线
[23:19] Somebody around here had to see something. 这附近肯定有人看到了什么
[23:21] Or, somebody around here hid his ass 或者 这附近肯定有人把他藏起来了
[23:24] until the heat died. 直到风波平息
[23:25] Yeah. 是的
[23:27] All right, I’m going to work the apartments 好吧 我去查这边的公寓
[23:28] till the end of the block. You hit that side. 一直到路口 你去查那边的
[23:30] Kasswith, why don’t you work the west side? 卡斯威斯 你们去查查西边的
[23:33] Copy that. 收到
[23:34] No need to knock on that door with the flag. 不用去问插了国旗的那户了
[23:36] We talked to the owner after the shooting. 我们在枪击之后跟屋主谈过
[23:37] Guy argued with us about warrants for 20 minutes. 那家伙跟我们吵了20分钟要搜查令
[23:39] So, did he ever let you in? 那他让你进去了吗
[23:41] Yeah, but he was a pain in the ass, kept saying no, 是的 但他很烦人 开始一直拒绝我们
[23:43] and then out of nowhere he just invites us inside. 然后他突然又让我们进去了
[23:46] – What? – When people resist that hard -怎么了 -如果有人开始很不愿意
[23:48] and then change their mind, there’s usually a good reason. 然后又改变主意 通常有个很好的理由
[23:53] – Wilson is dead? – Pronounced at the scene. -威尔森死了 -当场死亡
[23:58] That is unfortunate. 太不幸了
[24:00] Kelton had something to do with it? 凯尔顿和这事有关系吗
[24:02] He knew we were moving against Wilson, 他知道我们要抓威尔森
[24:04] that he was the weak link, now he’s dead. 而他又是个薄弱环节 现在他死了
[24:08] Listen… do you know Kelton’s driver? 听着 你认识凯尔顿的司机吗
[24:11] Yeah, I got his idiot son into the academy. 认识 我把他的白痴儿子弄进了警校
[24:15] I need you to reach out, 我想让你联系一下
[24:16] find out where he took Kelton yesterday, 查查他昨天在哪里接的凯尔顿
[24:18] ’cause I’m guessing he paid one of Wilson’s partners a visit 因为我推断他去南区某个地方
[24:21] somewhere deep in the South Side. 拜访了威尔森的一位搭档
[24:23] If it was me… 如果是我…
[24:26] I’d persuade someone close to Wilson to pull that trigger. 我会说服威尔森身边的人开枪打他
[24:30] I’ll make the call. 我去联系一下
[24:35] All right, our hunch about Kelton 好的 我们对凯尔顿所有的猜想
[24:37] is no longer just a hunch. 都不再是猜想了
[24:40] I got word he was on the South Side yesterday, 我收到消息说他昨天在南区
[24:42] corner of 70th and Calumet from 4:00 to 4:15. 4点到4点一刻之间 在七十街和卡鲁梅特街角
[24:46] Wilson’s supplier, Trey Guerreo, 威尔森的供货商 特雷·古厄罗
[24:49] he lives on that block. 他住在那个街区
[24:51] I’m not sure what they discussed, 我不确定他们讨论了些什么
[24:52] but I guarantee you it had something to do with Wilson. 但我保证是跟威尔森有关
[24:55] That’s why Trey didn’t show up for the meet. 所以特雷并没出现交货
[24:56] It was a setup. 本身就是个圈套
[24:58] – We picking him up? – His phone’s off, not at home. -我们抓他吗 -他的手机关了 不在家
[25:01] Lodge a BOLO. 发布通缉令
[25:03] I got something. 我发现了些线索
[25:04] So that house with a flag that didn’t let patrol in, 所以挂着国旗不让巡警进屋的那家
[25:06] it’s owned by a Phil Sturgeon. 屋主叫菲尔·斯图容
[25:08] Phil Sturgeon is clean, but his nephew, Deon, is not. 菲尔·斯图容无前科 但他外甥迪翁就不是了
[25:10] Deon’s a low level runner for Trey. 迪翁是特雷手下一个跑腿的小混混
[25:12] Deon’s parole officer said that his last known address 迪翁的假释官说他最后的登记住址
[25:15] – was Uncle Phil’s. – That fits. -是他叔叔菲尔的 -这就说得通了
[25:17] Kelton goes to see the supplier, Trey, 凯尔顿去见供货商 特雷
[25:20] tells him that Wilson’s working with the police. 跟他说威尔森在跟警方合作
[25:22] And then Trey order’s Deon to do the hit, 然后特雷就指示迪翁搞了次袭击
[25:24] tie off the problem. 以绝后患
[25:26] What are we waiting for? Let’s grab him. 那我们还等什么 去抓他吧
[25:30] Freeze, Deon. 不许动 迪翁
[25:33] We got him! Back up. 我们抓住他了 后退
[25:35] Back it up. 退后一些
[25:38] Against the wall. 靠着墙
[25:42] – You’re making them too tight. – How’s that? -你铐得太紧了 -那这样可以吗
[25:44] – That better? – Wha–what’s going on? -好点吧 -发生什么了
[25:45] – What do you want? – Shut up! -你们想要什么 -闭嘴
[25:46] What do we want? We want you for the murder of Wilson Young 我们要什么 你因涉嫌谋杀威尔森·杨
[25:49] and the attempted murder of me and my partner. 及企图谋杀我和我的拍档
[25:54] 2019 抢劫册 拘留-扣押
[26:04] Who told you to kill Wilson Young? 谁指使你去杀威尔森·杨
[26:06] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[26:09] Get up. Get up. 站起来 站起来
[26:12] I need a name, Deon. 我需要一个名字 迪翁
[26:15] I don’t have time for this. 没时间跟你这样耗着
[26:17] So who was it? 所以是谁指使你的
[26:20] Who told you Wilson was working with the police? 谁告诉你威尔森在跟警方合作
[26:23] – Was it your boy, Trey? – I ain’t a snitch. -你的好兄弟特雷吗 -我不会告密的
[26:31] Deon. 迪翁
[26:34] We know you did the murder, Deon. 我们知道你是凶手 迪翁
[26:36] Trey told you he was working with us 特雷告诉你威尔森在跟警方合作
[26:38] so you went to that meet, you saw our van, 所以你去了交货 你看到我们的车
[26:42] and you pulled that trigger. 你开了枪
[26:43] Ain’t that right. 对不对
[26:45] Listen to me. 听我说
[26:47] Now is your chance to come clean. 现在是你坦白的机会
[26:50] You give me the information I want, 说出我想要的消息
[26:52] you’ll be home with your cute little girlfriend in the next hour. 下个小时你就能跟你的女朋友在家窝着了
[26:58] You don’t, I’ll go back, I’ll pick up your Uncle Phil, 你不说 我就去抓你的菲尔叔叔
[27:04] and I’ll arrest him for harboring a fugitive. 以窝藏逃犯的罪名逮捕他
[27:07] Uncle Phil’s clean. You can’t put that on him. 菲尔叔叔是清白的 你们栽赃不了
[27:09] I ain’t no snitch. 我不会告密的
[27:15] Okay. 好吧
[27:18] You don’t want to give up one of your own. 你不想出卖自己人
[27:19] You know what? I can respect that. 你你知道吗 这我能理解
[27:21] I can. 我能
[27:24] But a white cop? 但一个白人警察
[27:27] Man, you don’t owe him a damn thing. 哥们 你什么都不欠他
[27:31] Brian Kelton, you know that name? 布莱恩·凯尔顿 听过这个名字吧
[27:33] No. 没听过
[27:35] You ever seen that man before? 你见过这个人吗
[27:37] – Hell, no. – Look again. -才没有 -再看一遍
[27:39] Look, I don’t know him, and I’m done talking. 我不认识他 我也没话说了
[27:41] I want a lawyer. Now. 我想要一个律师 马上就要
[27:54] This son of a bitch is useless. 这孙子毫无用处
[28:01] Sarge, any luck with Deon? 警长 迪翁有供出什么吗
[28:07] No. He’s smart. 没有 他很聪明
[28:09] He knows we don’t have a case. 他知道我们立不了案
[28:12] And it’s pretty clear he’s never met or saw Kelton. 而且很明显他从未见过凯尔顿
[28:16] So, we got anything else? Anything at all? 那我们还有什么其他线索吗 任何线索
[28:20] Something that connects Kelton to this? 可以把凯尔顿和这个联系起来的事情
[28:27] We don’t have anything. 我们什么都没有
[28:30] No ties. Trey’s in the wind. 没有关联 特雷还在逃
[28:33] Nothing. 什么都没有
[28:37] What’s our next move? 我们下一步准备做什么
[28:49] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[28:53] But I will do everything I can 但我会尽全力
[28:55] to make sure he does not ruin your careers, 确保他不会毁了你的前程
[28:57] or disband Intelligence. 或者解散情报组
[29:02] So we keep moving… 所以我们继续查
[29:05] keep digging. 继续搜集线索
[29:08] Antonio might still find something on Heller. 安东尼奥可能发现些关于赫勒的事情
[29:20] What’s up, Ton? 你怎么样 安东
[29:22] So, what are we doing down here? 我们来这做什么
[29:25] See that girl right there? The blonde? 看到那边那个女孩了吗 金发的那个
[29:27] Yeah. 看到了
[29:28] She comes here about twice a week. 她大概每周来这两次
[29:30] Does some business, makes some money. 做些生意 赚些钱
[29:31] Spends it all on dope. 然后全花在了毒品上
[29:33] So tell me something I don’t know. 告诉我些我不知道事情
[29:36] Okay. 好吧
[29:37] Her father is Internal Affairs Detective David Heller. 她的父亲是内务部警探大卫·赫勒
[29:46] I didn’t ask for this. 我没叫你查这个
[29:48] Brother, you asked for dirt. 大哥 你叫我查些黑料
[29:49] On Heller, not his kid. 赫勒的黑料 不是他的孩子
[29:51] Look, man… 听我说
[29:53] Heller’s clean as whistle. 赫勒太干净了
[29:55] You’re never gonna find dirt on him. 你在他身上永远也挖不到黑料
[29:57] His daughter… 他的女儿…
[29:59] she’s not so clean. 她就不那么清白了
[30:01] Not into this. Go. 没兴趣 走吧
[30:05] You ask me, that’s a hell of a chit. 要我说 这是个很猛的黑料
[30:08] Whether you use it or not, well, that’s up to you. 至于用不用 就看你自己了
[30:28] You get a connection on Kelton? 你找到跟凯尔顿的关联了
[30:31] No. 没有
[30:50] Why are you doing this? 为什么你要这么做
[30:53] You and I, we’re not close. 你和我 我们并不铁
[30:55] You don’t even like me that much. 你甚至都不太喜欢我
[30:58] Yeah… 是啊
[31:01] Yeah, well, most of my family, 我的大多数家人
[31:03] I don’t like them all the time either. 我也一直不太喜欢他们
[31:15] Look, Antonio, it’s not only about you. 听着 安东尼奥 这不仅仅关于你
[31:20] You know… 你知道吗…
[31:22] when Rizzo went out the window and the cops were rolling in, 当里佐跳窗后 然后警察来了
[31:25] I just knew I had a choice to make 我只知道自己得做出选择
[31:26] and there was only one choice that I could live with. 而只有一个选择能让我良心无愧
[31:30] There’s only one choice that let me stay me. 只有一个选择能让我做自己
[31:32] It’s as simple as that. 就这么简单
[31:36] I don’t expect everyone to get it. 我不期望别人理解
[31:40] It’s just that… I don’t know, man. 只是…我不知道 哥们
[31:45] Without that compass… 没有这个指南针
[31:49] I don’t know that I know who I really am. 我都不知道自己是谁了
[32:05] Everything okay? 一切都好吗
[32:08] Just… 只是…
[32:12] We get anything new on this kid, Deon? 这个迪翁有什么新进展吗
[32:19] – All right, listen, head upstairs. I’m gonna– – Hank. -听着 去楼上 我会… -汉克
[32:24] 4 Chicago News now feels confident 芝加哥新闻四台现在有信心
[32:26] in predicting that Brian Kelton will win 宣布布莱恩·凯尔顿将在
[32:29] the 2019 mayoral election. 2019年市长竞选中获胜
[32:38] Okay. 好吧
[32:41] And you got nothing on this IAD Detective Heller? 这个内务部的赫勒探员也查不出什么来吗
[32:49] No. 是的
[32:51] Nothing. 一无所获
[33:00] All right, let’s– let’s get the case on record. 好吧 我们公开立案
[33:05] Start by putting Deon’s arrest on paper. 先把迪翁的逮捕记录下来
[33:11] – Listen to me– – Sarge. -听我说 -警长
[33:13] I’m good. I can handle this. 我没事 我能处理
[33:16] – Come here. – Boss. -过来 -头儿
[33:18] Get in there! Listen to me… 进去 听我说
[33:21] Wanna know something? 你知道吗
[33:23] – I can handle– – No, you can’t. -我能应付 -不 你不能
[33:25] You won’t. 你不会
[33:27] Adam, you’re not out. 亚当 你还没有出局
[33:30] This is not happening. 这不会发生
[33:31] – It’s not your choice to make. – Kid… -这不是你说了算 -孩子
[33:32] – Boss… – Listen to me. -头儿 -听我说
[33:46] – Sergeant. – Not now, Jay. -警长 -现在不行 杰
[33:48] – No, no, we got to talk. – Not now! -不 我们得谈谈 -现在不行
[33:50] Hey, calm down! Just calm down. 冷静 冷静一点
[33:51] Stop, stop, stop it. 别 别这样
[33:56] – What is going on? – Nothing. -怎么了 -没什么
[33:58] Nothing. 没什么
[34:01] – I need you to go upstairs. – I’m not going upstairs. -你得上楼去 -我不上去
[34:04] Hank. 汉克
[34:08] If there is something that I need to know, 如果有什么需要我知道的
[34:12] then you have to tell me so I can help you. 那你得告诉我 我才能帮你
[34:24] I’m going to see Kelton. 我要去见凯尔顿
[34:28] Do what needs to be done. 做必要的事
[34:33] Jay. 杰
[34:36] This unit is gonna be yours one day. 这个队伍总有一天会是你的
[34:39] – Sarge. – Shh–listen. -警长 -闭嘴 听着
[34:45] Do it the right way. 好好管理
[34:57] Expected at a rally 几小时后
[34:58] in just a few hours at the Thompson Center. 将在汤普森中心举行集会
[35:00] A campaign run on the promise of transparency and reform. 一个以透明度和改革为承诺的竞选
[35:04] Thanks for the update, Robert. 谢谢你提供的最新信息 罗伯特
[35:06] That was Robert Jameson live at the Thompson Center 谢谢罗伯特·詹姆森从汤姆森中心带来的现场报道
[35:09] where excitement builds as supporters await 支持者团聚 现场情绪高涨
[35:11] mayoral front runner, Brian Kelton. 等待着高票市长候选人 布莱恩·凯尔顿
[35:19] What’s going on? 怎么了
[35:25] I have no idea. 毫无头绪
[35:29] Voight just left and he said something about… 博伊特刚走 他说了一些
[35:34] About me running the unit. 让我管理队伍的话
[35:41] We lost. 我们输了
[35:55] Kelton is who he is. 凯尔顿就是凯尔顿
[35:58] His time for reckoning is coming. 他遭报应的那天迟早会来
[36:04] Not in time for this unit. 对这个队伍来说太迟了
[36:08] For us. 对我们来说太迟了
[36:14] We’ve only been partners a couple years. 我们只做了几年搭档
[36:16] You’ll forget about me just fine. 你很快就会忘记我的
[36:18] Hailey… 海莉
[36:28] We’ll be all right. 我们会没事的
[36:45] IAD is here to arrest you. 内务部来逮捕你了
[36:48] I told them they couldn’t come up. 我说他们不用亲自上来
[36:49] That I’d take you down. 我会带你下去
[36:51] Save you the scene. 免得出丑
[36:54] – All right. – No, no, no. -好 -不不不
[36:55] – This isn’t happening. – Hell nah, bro. -这不可能 -绝不行 兄弟
[36:57] You don’t got to go down there. 你不用下去
[36:59] Misconduct? 渎职
[37:01] And obstruction. 还有妨碍公务
[37:04] – Right. – We’ll come down. -嗯 -我们一起下去
[37:06] No. 不
[37:08] I appreciate that, but I’d… 谢谢你们的好意 但是
[37:10] kinda rather you didn’t. 我不希望你们下去
[37:35] Hold up. 等等
[37:36] I’m gonna call your FOP lawyer and Voight. 我去联系你的警察兄弟会律师和博伊特
[37:38] Anything we can do, you know we’re going to do. 所有力所能及的事 你知道我们都会做
[37:41] But I need you to listen to me. 但你得听我说
[37:43] You’re gonna have to do more than keep your head down in there. 你在里面不仅要低调行事
[37:46] If they book you into general, 如果他们把你关进普通监狱
[37:47] if they try to deny you bail, you… 如果他们想不让你保释 那你…
[37:52] I’ll be all right. 我会没事的
[38:35] Today… 今天
[38:38] we have made history. 我们创造了历史
[38:40] Together we have elected change. 我们一起携手选择了改变
[38:44] Change for our city, our children, 为我们的城市 我们的孩子
[38:48] our communities, our neighborhoods. 我们的社区和邻居做出了改变
[38:51] For ourselves. 为我们自己
[38:53] Because of your hard work and determination, 因为你们的努力工作和坚定信念
[38:58] today we have brought promise back to Chicago. 今天我们给芝加哥重新带来了承诺
[39:03] A promise of transparency, 一个秉承透明度第一
[39:07] justice, and reform. 公平和改革的承诺
[39:09] A promise of order. 一个秩序的承诺
[39:11] A promise that if you’re of moral heart, 一个如果你有道德心
[39:15] and work hard, 努力工作
[39:16] that this city will provide you 这个城市就会给你提供
[39:18] with every opportunity to succeed. 所有可能成功机会的承诺
[39:22] Because today, Chicago, 因为今天 芝加哥
[39:26] your voices have been heard. 你们的声音被聆听了
[39:42] Today… 今日
[39:44] we have brought change to Chicago. 我们给芝加哥带来了改变
[39:48] Today is the start 今天将是
[39:52] of a new beginning. 新时代的开始
[39:54] Thank you, thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[39:57] Thank you. 谢谢大家
[39:58] That was mayor elect, Brian Kelton, 刚才就是当选市长
[40:01] giving his acceptance speech just a short time ago. 布莱恩·凯尔顿带来的就职演讲
[40:25] – What the hell is going on? – I don’t know. -怎么了 -我不知道
[40:26] I just got the call. 我刚接到电话
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第6季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第7季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme