时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Sergeant Platt? | 普拉特警长 |
[00:09] | Blair Williams. I’m working with Superintendent Kelton. | 布莱尔·威廉姆斯 凯尔顿警司派来的 |
[00:14] | I’m a political consultant. | 我是政治顾问 |
[00:19] | The superintendent has a press conference next Tuesday | 下周二警司想召开一场媒体见面会 |
[00:22] | in Millennium Park. | 就在千禧公园 |
[00:23] | He’s announcing a new, female-forward recruiting initiative, | 他要宣布一项新的专注女性的招募倡议 |
[00:26] | and he’s hoping you’d be willing to lend your support. | 他希望你能去现场支持一下 |
[00:28] | – How? – By standing with him at the press conference. | -怎么支持 -出席发布会 站在他身边 |
[00:31] | You want me to stand next to Lake Michigan in February? | 你想让我大冬天的去密歇根湖边上站着去 |
[00:34] | It’s a great cause. | 这是个很好的事情 |
[00:35] | Where are you from, Blair? | 您哪里人啊 布莱尔 |
[00:37] | D.C. | 华盛顿特区 |
[00:38] | Ah, well, maybe in D.C., | 是吗 也许在首都 |
[00:40] | you can get away with a pretty smile and a $1,000 suit and ask for a favor, | 你能穿一身好西服挂个笑脸就舔着脸让人帮忙 |
[00:44] | but that’s not how it works in Chicago. | 但是在芝加哥这一套可行不通 |
[00:46] | I’m not asking for me; I’m asking for my boss, | 不是我在请求您 我代表的是我的上司 |
[00:49] | who’s also your boss. | 也是您的上司 |
[00:53] | Then he can ask me himself. | 那让他自己来请 |
[01:04] | I kn–I know you? | 我 认识你吗 |
[01:06] | Blair. Yeah, we met at the Kelton fund raiser. | 我是布莱尔 在凯尔顿的募款餐会上见过 |
[01:07] | Oh, yeah. Right, right, right. I’m– | 对对 没错 我是 |
[01:09] | You’re Kim. | 你是金 |
[01:10] | – Yeah. – Yeah, I remember. | -是 -我记得你 |
[01:11] | Oh, nice. What are you doing here? | 好啊 你怎么来了 |
[01:13] | Getting pummeled by your desk sergeant. | 来吃你家前台警长的闭门羹来了 |
[01:14] | Oh, that’s super normal. Don’t worry. | 这太正常了 你别往心里去 |
[01:16] | Mm. So this is your district? | 你就在这个分局工作 |
[01:18] | Yeah, this is my home away from home. | 是 这是我另一个家 |
[01:21] | That’s funny, I was actually gonna reach out to you. | 说来有趣 我正想联系你呢 |
[01:24] | Oh, okay. What’s up? | 是吗 出什么事了 |
[01:26] | I got two tickets for the Joffrey this Friday. | 我有两张这周五乔弗里芭蕾舞团的票 |
[01:30] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[01:32] | Uh, look, if you’re seeing somebody– | 如果你已经和人有约的话 |
[01:34] | No, I-I was–I’m like– | 没有 我 我是想说 |
[01:36] | No. | 我没有 |
[01:39] | Think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[01:41] | Kim, Sarge wants us upstairs. | 金 警长叫我们上楼去 |
[01:43] | Ruzek heard from the CI. The deal’s on. | 鲁塞克得到线人情报 交易有戏了 |
[01:55] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[01:56] | I just don’t think that the Second Amendment | 我只是觉得第二修正案[持枪权] |
[01:57] | was created to protect dudes | 不是用来保护那些 |
[01:58] | that are manufacturing untraceable submachine guns. | 制造无法追踪的半自动步枪的人的 |
[02:02] | Can you stop moving? | 你能别乱动了吗 |
[02:03] | I’m trying to secure the camera. | 我还想装个摄像头呢 |
[02:04] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:07] | Man, my CI is pissing his pants. | 我的线人吓得要尿裤子了 |
[02:09] | Thanks for the vest. | 多亏了防弹背心 |
[02:10] | Yeah, well, the other good news is, | 是吗 那另一条好消息就是 |
[02:12] | the bullets from this gun rip right through Kevlar. | 这种枪的子弹正好能打穿防弹背心 |
[02:16] | Why would you even… | 你这人怎么这么… |
[02:18] | – Was that too dark? – It was way too dark. | -太阴暗了吗 -阴暗爆了 |
[02:19] | I’m about to go do a gun buy. | 我可是要去买黑枪啊 |
[02:21] | I have a weird sense of humor. | 我的幽默感很诡异的 |
[02:22] | I know you do. You’re crazy. | 我知道 你真是疯了 |
[02:24] | I mean, legitim– | 我可真的是… |
[02:28] | Talked to Voight. | 和博伊特谈过了 |
[02:30] | He wants me and you to run point. | 他想让你和我跑这次的案子 |
[02:31] | Copy that. Good. | 收到 好的 |
[02:37] | – We good on the camera? – Yeah. | -摄像机装好了 -是 |
[02:40] | All right. | 好 |
[02:44] | – Money. – Right, right, right. Right. | -拿着钱 -好的好的 |
[02:48] | They got me riding in a separate car. | 他们让我单独开一辆车 |
[02:51] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[02:59] | I can’t do this, man. | 我不行的 大哥 |
[03:00] | Davis is gonna kill me if he finds out I set him up. | 如果戴维斯发现我设计了他 会杀了我 |
[03:02] | Okay, just take a deep breath. | 好了 深呼吸一下 |
[03:05] | All right, we’re right here. Nothing’s gonna happen. | 我们都在这 不会出事的 |
[03:08] | She and I, we’ve done this 100 times before. | 我和她跑过一百多个这样的案子了 |
[03:11] | All right? We just need to catch Davis dirty, | 我们只需要抓住戴维斯的把柄 |
[03:12] | get him to tell us who’s making the guns, | 逼他说出是谁在制造这些枪 |
[03:14] | and then you are off the hook. | 然后你就没事了 |
[03:15] | Yeah, but listen, listen, hey. | 不过听着 听着 |
[03:16] | You feel like he’s made you, you just say the safe word. | 如果你觉得被他识破了 说安全语就行 |
[03:19] | Christmastime. Okay? | 圣诞节到了 好吗 |
[03:21] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[03:24] | Yo, Davis. | 戴维斯 |
[03:26] | This is Sherry and her boy Chris, | 这是谢丽和她的男人克里斯 |
[03:28] | the ones I told you about. | 我跟你说过的 |
[03:30] | They move high-end weed. | 他们是做高端大麻生意的 |
[03:32] | Isn’t that supposed to be legal? | 现在不是合法了吗 |
[03:33] | Yeah, supposed to be. | 是啊 应该是 |
[03:34] | Problem is, banks won’t handle dope money, | 问题是银行不接受卖叶子的钱 |
[03:36] | so we end up carrying around a lot of cash. | 所以我们手上堆了大把的现金 |
[03:38] | We need a little extra protection. | 我们需要一点额外防护 |
[03:46] | How many guns you looking for? | 你们想要多少支枪 |
[03:48] | How many guns you got? | 你有多少吧 |
[03:50] | My cousin, the businessman. | 我表兄实力不一般哦 |
[03:53] | Thought she was your cousin. | 你的表亲不是她吗 |
[03:55] | Yeah. I mean, the three of us grew up together. | 是啊 我们三个从小一起长大的 |
[03:58] | We’re like family. We’ve got, like, | 都是一家人 我们有 |
[03:59] | – 20 other cousins. – Yeah, all good, man. | -二十多个表亲呢 -是啊 没事的 |
[04:02] | They’re cool, I swear. | 他们没事 我发誓的 |
[04:06] | You put your life on that? | 你愿意拿命来保证吗 |
[04:09] | Damn right. | 当然了 |
[04:21] | Step back. | 你们退后 |
[04:32] | I think he felt my vest. | 我想他感觉到我穿着防弹背心了 |
[04:34] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[04:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:38] | It’s your call. | 你来决定 |
[04:42] | Christmastime. | 圣诞节到了 |
[04:44] | Kurt, get the hell out of here right now. | 科特 赶紧离开这里 |
[04:59] | Chicago PD! Step away from the car! | 芝加哥警署 离开那辆车 |
[05:07] | – Damn it! – Shots fired, shots fired. | -可恶 -有交火 有交火 |
[05:09] | – He’s armed. You all right? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -他有武器 你没事吧 -我没事 |
[05:10] | – You okay? – Fine, fine. | -没事吧 -我真没事 |
[05:12] | Hey, you come out! | 立即自己出来 |
[05:14] | You keep your hands where I can see ’em! | 把手举在我看得见的地方 |
[05:22] | Offender down! | 枪手被击倒 |
[05:26] | 21. Shots fired by offender and police, offender down. | 警方和歹徒有交火 歹徒被击倒 |
[05:30] | Call the crime lab. | 叫取证室来 |
[05:31] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[05:34] | – You guys all right? – Yeah, listen. | -你们都没事吧 -听着 |
[05:36] | I thought he felt my vest, so I-I called it. | 我觉得他看出我穿着防弹背心 我就行动了 |
[05:38] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[05:39] | You got nothing to be sorry about. | 你完全没必要道歉 |
[05:42] | You did the right thing. | 你做的对 |
[05:53] | All right, our lead suspect | 我们的主要嫌疑人 |
[05:54] | is now laying on a slab at the morgue, | 现在正躺在停尸房的推车上 |
[05:56] | so we need a plan B. | 所以我们需要个替代计划 |
[05:58] | Well, what else do we know about these guns? | 这些机枪我们还了解到什么情报 |
[06:00] | Um, this is the machine gun that Davis was firing at us, | 这就是戴维斯朝我们开火的机枪 |
[06:03] | a so-called “Cop killer.” | 也就是所谓的”条子杀手” |
[06:04] | He had two other ones in his trunk. | 他的车后厢里还有两支 |
[06:06] | We find any prints on these guns? | 这些枪上有指纹吗 |
[06:08] | No, I checked with the lab. | 没有 我问过取证室了 |
[06:09] | The only ones they could find were from Davis. | 他们只能找到戴维斯的指纹 |
[06:11] | No make, no model, and no serial numbers, | 没有制造商 模具和序列号的任何信息 |
[06:12] | because some punk is manufacturing these off the books. | 因为有些混蛋私下里制造这些枪 |
[06:15] | So lethal as hell and totally untraceable. | 所以杀伤力极大 而且无法追踪 |
[06:17] | All right, what else do we know about Davis? | 好吧 那关于戴维斯还有别的情报吗 |
[06:19] | We know he’s a local boy on parole from Statesville. | 他是本地人 在州监狱服刑假释了 |
[06:21] | And he wasn’t supposed to leave Illinois, | 而且他不能离开伊州 |
[06:23] | but I ran GPS on his car. | 但是我查了他车上的导航系统 |
[06:25] | He went to Wisconsin yesterday. He stayed for 30 minutes, | 他昨天去了威斯康辛州 待了30分钟 |
[06:28] | and then he came back to Chicago. | 然后又回到芝加哥了 |
[06:29] | So those GPS coordinates put him at a depot in the backwoods | GPS坐标显示他在偏僻地区的一个仓库 |
[06:32] | which just so happens to be home to a regional gun show. | 恰好是一个区域枪展的会场 |
[06:34] | Where he bought the guns. | 他是在那里买的枪 |
[06:35] | Yeah, safe bet he didn’t go for the cheese. | 嗯 他肯定不是为了奶酪去的 |
[06:37] | Okay, well, if that’s where he went, | 好吧 如果他去了那里 |
[06:38] | that’s where we gotta go. | 我们也得去 |
[06:40] | Boss, we gotta find this seller. | 老大 我们得找到卖家 |
[06:41] | All right, I’ll contact my guy over at the ATF. | 好 我会联系在烟酒枪管局熟人 |
[06:43] | He’ll swear us all in so we can work across state lines. | 他会让我们宣誓就职 这样就可以跨过州界工作 |
[06:46] | Burgess, you and Halstead go in as buyers. | 伯吉斯 你和霍斯特德装成买家进去 |
[06:49] | Upton and Atwater, you’re backup. | 厄普顿和阿特沃特 你们提供支援 |
[06:50] | Stay off the radar. | 保持低调 |
[06:51] | I don’t want the locals involved. | 我不想把当地人卷进去 |
[06:54] | You two hang back with me. | 你俩跟我留下来 |
[06:55] | We’ll deal with the paperwork on the Davis shooting. | 我们处理枪击戴维斯的文件 |
[07:06] | Good call yesterday. | 昨天的决定很正确 |
[07:07] | No point in taking that kind of risk. | 没必要冒那种风险 |
[07:10] | Yeah. I just… | 嗯 我只是 |
[07:12] | feel like I shouldn’t have let him get so close to me. | 觉得我不该让他那么靠近我 |
[07:14] | No, it was the right call, Kim. | 不 你的决定是正确的 金 |
[07:16] | All day, every day. | 一向如此 |
[07:19] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[07:25] | About me and Adam… | 至于我和亚当… |
[07:26] | Hailey, um, I’m good. | 海莉 我不介意 |
[07:28] | Really. | 真的 |
[07:30] | I’ve been wanting to tell you, I just– | 我一直想要告诉你 我只是… |
[07:31] | We haven’t been together for a long time, so… | 我们很久没在一起了 所以… |
[07:35] | – Just sorta happened. – That’s great. | -就那么发生了 -好极了 |
[07:36] | I don’t really want to talk about it. | 我真的不想谈这个 |
[07:38] | Not now. | 现在不想 |
[07:39] | Let’s just focus on busting the guy who’s making these guns. | 我们专注于把制造枪的人抓起来吧 |
[07:45] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:58] | I’m striking out all over the place. | 我在这里太扎眼了 |
[08:00] | I think I got something. | 我好像有发现了 |
[08:01] | See these two guys right here? | 你看见那边那两个人了吗 |
[08:02] | Black hat and a green jacket? | 黑帽子和绿外套 |
[08:04] | Yeah. What about ’em? | 嗯 怎么了 |
[08:05] | They’ve been hanging around, hustling customers all day, | 他们一整天都在这里转悠拉客 |
[08:07] | and they don’t have a booth. | 而他们没有摊位 |
[08:09] | No booth, no background check. | 没有摊位 没有背景调查 |
[08:10] | Yeah, exactly. | 没错 |
[08:12] | – Okay, let’s make a play. – All right. | -好 我们上 -好 |
[08:14] | Listen, I don’t know where they’re keeping | 听着 我不知道他们把货 |
[08:15] | their merchandise, so just don’t go too far. | 放在哪里 所以别太深入 |
[08:17] | We don’t have backup. | 我们没有后援 |
[08:26] | Hey. Hey, man. | 伙计 |
[08:27] | If you’re looking for power, what we got is far better. | 如果你想找火力猛的 我们的货比这里的强多了 |
[08:29] | Fully automatic and untraceable. | 全自动 无法追查 |
[08:31] | Hey. You stay the hell away from my booth, | 从我的摊位前滚开 |
[08:33] | or I will report you. | 不然我就举报你们 |
[08:34] | Kiss my ass. | 去死吧 |
[08:36] | Hey, come on. | 走吧 |
[08:40] | Hey, hey, hey. Hold up, hold up. | 等等 等等 |
[08:42] | I heard you guys. | 我听见你们说的了 |
[08:44] | I’ve been looking for something untraceable. | 我在找无法追查的武器 |
[08:45] | – That right? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[08:47] | My brother and I, we got a store in Milwaukee, and we… | 我哥和我 我们在密尔沃基有家店 |
[08:49] | we sell a lot of guns, but, you know, | 我们卖很多枪 但是 |
[08:51] | the serious business happens out back. | 真正的生意都在地下 |
[08:54] | How many pieces you want? | 你想要几把 |
[08:55] | Depends on what we’re talking. | 得看是什么货了 |
[09:00] | These babies right here, | 这些宝贝 |
[09:02] | they’ll cut through a tank, | 能击穿坦克 |
[09:03] | and they’re 100% untraceable. | 而且百分之百无法追查 |
[09:06] | Those are beautiful. | 太美了 |
[09:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:10] | All right. Let me text my brother. | 好 我发信息问我哥 |
[09:11] | See what we can do. | 看看我们的打算 |
[09:12] | Yeah, but they ain’t cheap. Two grand a pop. | 但是它们可不便宜 两千一把 |
[09:14] | Please. That’s not a problem. | 拜托 那不是问题 |
[09:19] | Okay. Says he wants ten pieces. | 好了 他说要十把 |
[09:22] | Well, you good for 20 Gs? Right now? | 你现在能拿出两万 |
[09:25] | Well, I need to see the merchandise. | 我得先看货 |
[09:27] | – Okay, all right, yeah. – Okay? Yeah. | -好 好的 -好的 |
[09:28] | Come on. Come with us. | 来吧 跟我们走 |
[09:31] | We got a problem. | 有麻烦了 |
[09:32] | Security’s gonna blow up the deal. | 保安要打断交易 |
[09:33] | Keep an eye on Kim. | 盯住金 |
[09:34] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[09:38] | – Detective Halstead, CPD. – So? | -霍斯特德警探 芝加哥警署 -那又怎样 |
[09:39] | Look, um, we’re working a case with ATF, | 我们在和烟酒枪管局联合办案 |
[09:41] | and the two guys that you’re eyeing, | 你盯上的那两个人 |
[09:42] | they’re part of the operation. | 他们是行动的一部分 |
[09:44] | – Nobody told me about this. – Roy. | -没人跟我提起 -罗伊 |
[09:45] | You got somewhere we can talk? ‘Cause this is important. | 我们能换个地方谈吗 因为这很重要 |
[09:54] | Mm-hmm. There they are. | 他们出来了 |
[09:56] | All right, I’m gonna follow on foot. | 好了 我去徒步跟踪 |
[09:58] | Be safe. | 小心点 |
[10:04] | Where we going? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[10:06] | Guns are in our truck. | 枪在我们的卡车里 |
[10:09] | Cool. | 好 |
[10:12] | Nice hand tat. | 手上的纹身不错 |
[10:14] | Is that a spider web? | 是蜘蛛网吗 |
[10:16] | Yeah, my ex had one just like it. | 嗯 我前男友也有一个 |
[10:23] | – Where’s this truck? – Back this way. | -卡车在哪儿 -在后面 |
[10:25] | We gotta take precautions with what we’re selling. | 我们卖这种东西 得小心谨慎 |
[10:27] | Yeah, I get that. | 嗯 我明白 |
[10:31] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:34] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[10:35] | Someone’s following us. | 有人在跟踪我们 |
[10:37] | Hey, Jay, where are you, man? | 杰 你在哪儿 |
[10:38] | You might want to get out here. | 你应该出来了 |
[10:41] | Man, I told you, cops are all over these things. | 我跟你说了 警察在查这些枪 |
[10:43] | – Where? – Blonde chick. | -在哪儿 -金发妞 |
[10:47] | Oh, please, relax. The blonde chick’s with me. | 拜托 放松 金发妞是我的人 |
[10:50] | Allie! | 艾莉 |
[10:53] | Works with me at the store. | 她和我一起在店里工作 |
[10:56] | – Hey, what’s going on? – Nothing, it’s cool. | -怎么回事 -没事的 |
[10:58] | We’re gonna check out some guns. | 我们要去看枪 |
[11:00] | – Great. – Yeah. | -好极了 -嗯 |
[11:01] | Why are you following us? | 你为什么跟踪我们 |
[11:03] | I saw my friend walking away with two strange guys. | 我看到我的朋友跟两个陌生男人走了 |
[11:06] | It’s girl code, bro. | 这是女孩间的约定 兄弟 |
[11:10] | Let’s see these guns. | 我们去看枪吧 |
[11:14] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[11:16] | – Yeah. – Come on. | -嗯 -来吧 |
[11:20] | They’re over here. | 枪在这边 |
[11:22] | Really playing it safe. | 你们可真谨慎 |
[11:24] | On my way out to you now. | 马上出去找你 |
[11:35] | Where we at, man? | 什么情况 伙计 |
[11:36] | Disappeared behind the pavilion. | 在棚子后面消失了 |
[11:39] | Doing a deal behind a truck in the back. | 在后面一辆卡车后面交易 |
[11:40] | We don’t have enough guys to cover this. | 我们人手不够处理不了这个 |
[11:42] | Okay. Let’s see some cash. | 好了 把钱拿出来吧 |
[11:44] | Let’s see some merchandise. | 把货拿出来吧 |
[11:48] | Guns are in the box. | 枪在箱子里 |
[11:50] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[11:50] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hands up! | 把手举起来 |
[11:52] | Take out your phones, drop ’em on the ground! | 把手机拿出来 扔到地上 |
[11:53] | – All right, all right – In the truck. | -好 好 -上车 |
[11:55] | Put your phone on the ground. Phone on the ground now. | 把手机扔到地上 立刻扔到地上 |
[11:56] | – Move, move. Move it. – Get in. | -快点 快 -上车 |
[12:15] | I don’t want to hear any more. | 我不想听了 |
[12:16] | – Get out. – Out. | -出来 -出来 |
[12:17] | All right. What’re you guys doing? | 好了 你们要干什么 |
[12:18] | – Whoa! – This is insane! You guys! | -天哪 -这太离谱了 伙计们 |
[12:21] | What do we got? Come on. | 看看能找到什么 快点 |
[12:25] | Five hundred bucks. | 五百刀 |
[12:26] | You gotta be… | 开什么玩笑 |
[12:28] | What’re you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[12:36] | – I thought you had 20 grand. – What are you talking about? | -我以为你有两万 -你在说什么 |
[12:38] | – You lied to the wrong man. – I didn’t lie to you. | -你骗错人了 -我没有骗你 |
[12:39] | – Yeah, you did. – No, when did I lie? | -你骗了 -没有 我什么时候骗了 |
[12:41] | I never said I had the cash on me. | 我从没说过我身上有现金 |
[12:42] | – I had to see the product to– – No, no, no, no. | -我必须先看到货 -不不不 |
[12:44] | Listen, if I liked what I saw, | 听着 如果我对货满意的话 |
[12:45] | – I was gonna get you the cash. – I want my 20 grand. | -我就会给你拿钱 -把我的两万给我 |
[12:46] | Or I can just shoot the both of you. | 不然我就打死你们两个 |
[12:48] | Okay, take it easy, take it easy. | 放轻松 放轻松 |
[12:49] | Listen, listen to me, listen to me, I– | 听我说 听我说 |
[12:50] | I can get you the money, I just, I– | 我可以给你拿钱 |
[12:51] | I need to call my brother, okay? | 我要先给我哥打个电话 好吗 |
[12:53] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[12:54] | He’s, like, an hour away at the store. | 他在店里 离这里大概有一小时路程 |
[13:01] | How the hell did we lose two officers? | 怎么会跟丢两个警官的 |
[13:03] | I don’t know what happened, but Jay and Kevin | 我不知道出什么事了 但是杰和凯文 |
[13:04] | couldn’t get a look at the pickup’s plates. | 没能看到皮卡的车牌 |
[13:06] | Cell phones? | 有电话吗 |
[13:06] | Atwater found ’em in the parking lot. | 阿特沃特在停车场找到了 |
[13:08] | Right now, our best bet is video surveillance. | 现在 我们最大的希望就是监控了 |
[13:11] | Jay, he got a look at the guy, | 杰看到了那个家伙一眼 |
[13:12] | so he’s going through footage right now. | 他现在正在查监控 |
[13:14] | Soon as we get a clear image, | 一旦有了清晰的图像 |
[13:15] | I’ll run it through facial recognition. | 我就会去做面部识别 |
[13:16] | We can go from there. | 可以从这里入手 |
[13:17] | All right, contact Wisconsin State Police, | 好 联系威斯康辛州警局 |
[13:19] | have them run those cell phones for fingerprints. | 让他们检查手机上的指纹 |
[13:20] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[13:22] | – Put these on, make ’em tight. – Okay. | -戴上 捆紧点 -好的 |
[13:24] | – No, put ’em on! – All right. | -戴上 -好的 |
[13:25] | Go, go, go, go. Tighten it up. Tighten it up. | 快点 快点 捆紧点 捆紧点 |
[13:27] | – Get ’em on! – They’re tight! | -赶紧戴上 -已经很紧了 |
[13:28] | In the car! | 上车 |
[13:31] | – Be smart about this. – Shut up. | -你要想清楚 -闭嘴 |
[13:33] | Get in. | 上车 |
[13:36] | What about that spiderweb tattoo Burgess mentioned? | 伯吉斯提到的蛛网纹身怎么样了 |
[13:38] | We ran it–it’s popular with three different | 查过了 这个纹身在三个不同的 |
[13:40] | white prison gangs. | 白人监狱团伙之间都很流行 |
[13:41] | Doesn’t really narrow things down. | 并没有把范围缩小 |
[13:42] | I sent Ballistics the photo of the guns | 我把他们打算贩卖的枪支的照片 |
[13:44] | they were trying to sell. | 送到了弹道检测处 |
[13:45] | Maybe they’ll find some identifying markers. | 说不定他们能找到一些识别身份的特征 |
[13:47] | All right, pack up. We’re going to Wisconsin. | 好 收拾行装 我们去威斯康辛 |
[13:52] | Get in. Come on. Shut it. | 进去 快点 闭上嘴 |
[13:55] | All right. Go! | 好了 赶紧走 |
[13:56] | – Take it easy. – Move! | -放松点 -快走 |
[13:57] | Go on. Go. | 快走 走 |
[14:03] | – On the floor. – Get down. Get down. | -坐在地上 -坐下 坐下 |
[14:05] | – Have a seat. – Get down! | -坐下 -坐下 |
[14:06] | – Hey, easy, easy! – Get down. | -慢点 -坐下 |
[14:08] | Whoa, man. | 伙计 |
[14:09] | We don’t gotta hurt ’em, all right? | 我们不必伤害她们 好吗 |
[14:11] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[14:13] | You just keep your mouth shut and you tie ’em up. | 你把嘴闭上 然后把她们绑好 |
[14:17] | Hey, listen. | 听着 |
[14:19] | You want the money, right, the 20 grand? | 你想要钱 对吗 那两万 |
[14:21] | That’s not a problem– all you gotta do is let me make a phone call. | 没有问题 你只需要让我打个电话 |
[14:23] | Just shut up! Just shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[14:25] | No talking! | 不准说话 |
[14:28] | And you stay still! | 待好了 |
[14:30] | Or I can just kill you both. | 不然我就杀了你们 |
[14:35] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[14:47] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[14:49] | What do you mean, what am I doing? | 什么叫我在做什么 |
[14:51] | – I’m gonna get us out of here. – No, we sit tight. | -我在帮我们脱身 -不 我们坐好 |
[14:52] | The team’s gotta be getting close. | 小队应该快到了 |
[14:55] | What are you talking about? You don’t know that. | 你在说什么 你又不知道 |
[14:57] | Kim, the goal is to stay alive for as long as possible. | 金 我们的目标是尽可能存活下去 |
[15:00] | And right now, the best way to do that | 目前 最好的办法 |
[15:01] | is to sit tight and wait for help. | 就是坐好了 等待救援 |
[15:07] | What do you got? | 有什么线索 |
[15:08] | I got that surveillance picture, | 我找到了监控的画面 |
[15:10] | but it’s not close enough for facial rec. | 但距离太远 做不了面部识别 |
[15:11] | They’ve been gone for over 90 minutes, | 他们已经离开九十分钟了 |
[15:12] | so they can be on their way to Canada for all we know. | 所以他们可能已经在去加拿大的路上了 |
[15:15] | Trudy, tell me you got something. | 特鲁迪 告诉我你查到了些什么 |
[15:18] | Yeah, lab blew up the photo of the guns. | 是的 实验室把枪支的照片放大了 |
[15:19] | Picked up a corner of the CNC mill. | 找到了数控铣床的一个角落 |
[15:22] | Talking about the machine they use to make the guns? | 你说的是他们用来制枪的机器 |
[15:24] | Yeah, there’s a serial number on it. | 没错 上面有序列号 |
[15:26] | Guy named Spencer Whalen bought it seven months ago. | 一个叫斯宾塞·维伦的人在七个月前买的 |
[15:29] | He owns a cabin in southern Wisconsin too. | 他在南威斯康辛也有一间小屋 |
[15:31] | All right, you got an address? | 好的 有地址吗 |
[15:32] | Just texted it. | 刚刚发给你了 |
[15:33] | Hank, he’s 10 miles from you guys. | 汉克 他距离你们十六公里 |
[15:36] | Great work, Trudy. Thanks. | 干得漂亮 特鲁迪 多谢了 |
[15:37] | – I’ll take the lead. – No, Antonio will. | -我去带队 -不 安东尼奥带队 |
[15:39] | I know what’s going on in your head– | 我知道你在想什么 |
[15:40] | Boss, I can handle it. | 老大 我能搞定 |
[15:41] | This isn’t about you right now, Adam, | 这不关你的事 亚当 |
[15:43] | so just stand down and follow orders. | 所以别管了 听从命令 |
[15:49] | Okay, look. | 好吧 |
[15:50] | I know at the academy they teach us | 我知道在警校的时候 他们教我们 |
[15:52] | never to reveal ourselves as police, but… | 永远不要暴露自己警察的身份 但是 |
[15:55] | these guys are amateurs. | 这些人很业余 |
[15:57] | I mean, they’re not ready to go the distance | 他们还没准备好对两个芝加哥警察 |
[15:58] | with two Chicago cops. | 干赶尽杀绝的事 |
[16:00] | If we tell them who we are, | 如果我们告诉他们身份 |
[16:01] | there’s a really good chance they could just turn and run. | 他们很有可能转身就跑 |
[16:03] | Or they get spooked and do something crazy. | 或者会吓着他们 然后做出些疯狂的事 |
[16:06] | Hailey, if the team was following us, | 海莉 如果小队在跟着我们 |
[16:07] | wouldn’t you think they’d be here by now? | 你不觉得他们现在应该已经到了吗 |
[16:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:10] | We need to keep our eyes open and find the right moment. | 我们得保持清醒 寻找合适的时机 |
[16:13] | Look around. See if– | 看看周围有没有 |
[16:20] | Here. Call your brother on this phone. | 给 用这个手机打给你哥 |
[16:27] | – There’s no service. – Son of a bitch. | -没信号 -真该死 |
[16:31] | Hey. You get a signal out there? | 外面有信号吗 |
[16:34] | No. | 没有 |
[16:35] | I had one coming in, though, back on the main road. | 进来的时候有 在主路那边 |
[16:36] | Yo, I think I just heard something outside. | 我好像听到外面有什么动静 |
[16:39] | Well, go check it out. | 去看看 |
[17:03] | Sarge, the truck’s got an alarm on it. | 警长 卡车上有警报 |
[17:04] | Good, we’ll draw him out, then, breach the structure. | 很好 把他们引出来 再破门攻入 |
[17:07] | Let’s move. | 行动吧 |
[17:27] | – Down! Don’t move! – Get down! | -趴下 不许动 -趴下 |
[17:29] | Get on the table! | 趴桌子上 |
[17:30] | Kim! Hailey! Sound off! | 金 海莉 把警报关了 |
[17:32] | Where are the girls at, huh? | 她们人在哪 |
[17:34] | Son of a bitch. | 该死的 |
[17:34] | – You better stay right there. – Hailey! Kim! | -你最好别动 -海莉 金 |
[17:37] | Stay right there. You better not move. | 趴好 不许动 |
[17:39] | I got the guns. | 我找到枪了 |
[17:42] | – No sign of ’em. – Stay right there. Don’t move. | -没找到她们 -待着 别动 |
[17:45] | – Where are the women? – What women? | -她们在哪 -什么她们 |
[17:47] | Wrong answer. | 回答错误 |
[17:49] | – I won’t ask again. – Where are they? | -我不会再问你第二遍 -她们在哪 |
[17:51] | You have three seconds to answer. | 给你三秒回答 |
[17:53] | – One, two! – Hold on, hold on. | -一 二 -等等 |
[17:54] | Hold on, hold on! These weren’t the guys that they left with. | 等等 等等 他们不是和这些人走的 |
[17:57] | The hell are you talking about? | 你他妈说什么呢 |
[17:58] | They weren’t at the show. | 他们没去展销会 |
[17:58] | We were doing the deal with someone else. | 我们是和其他人在交易 |
[18:02] | If these guys don’t have ’em… | 如果他们不在这些人的手里 |
[18:04] | Who the hell does? | 那在他妈谁那儿呢 |
[18:09] | I’m not saying anything else till I get out of here | 在离开这之前我都不会再多说一个字了 |
[18:11] | and I get a– | 我还要求有一个… |
[18:13] | Two of your associates used this photo | 你的两个同伙用这张照片 |
[18:15] | to set up a buy with our officers. | 和我们的警察约定了一场交易 |
[18:16] | These are your guns. | 这些是你们的枪 |
[18:17] | Right, Spencer? | 对吧 斯宾塞 |
[18:18] | Who are your guys, who are you working with? | 你的人都有谁 你在为谁卖命 |
[18:19] | If I ask for a lawyer, don’t you gotta get me one? | 如果我要见律师 你们不是得给我找一个吗 |
[18:22] | Isn’t that, like, a rule? | 这不是个规定吗 |
[18:24] | Here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[18:26] | The two officers who went to do the buy are missing. | 那两个前去交易的警察失踪了 |
[18:29] | And when cops go missing, | 当有警察失踪的时候 |
[18:32] | all the rules go out the window. | 规定什么的也一并消失了 |
[18:37] | Got a lot of tools here. | 这里的工具还蛮多的嘛 |
[18:40] | Who’re you working with? | 你的同伙是谁 |
[18:41] | Just give us the names of your associates. | 告诉我们你同伙的名字就行 |
[18:42] | I don’t have other associates. | 我没有其他同伙了 |
[18:46] | That’s the wrong answer. | 回答错误 |
[18:52] | You got one more chance. | 你还有一次机会 |
[18:53] | I don’t have other associates or whatever. | 我没有其他的同伙了 |
[18:55] | I swear to God, I don’t! | 我向上帝发誓 真的没有了 |
[18:56] | It’s just me and my cousin. | 只有我和我表哥 |
[18:58] | You never seen this guy before? | 你从来没见过这个人吗 |
[18:59] | We got him on surveillance at the gun show | 我们在枪支展会的监控视频里 |
[19:01] | with a picture of your guns. | 发现他带着你们的枪 |
[19:02] | – You never seen him? – Yeah, yeah, yeah! | -你没见过他吗 -见过 见过 |
[19:04] | Tall guy. Looks like this dude– | 挺高的 看起来有点像… |
[19:06] | he goes by the name of Red. | 一个叫小红的人 |
[19:07] | I met him once like a week ago. I swear. | 我就在一周前见过他一次 我发誓 |
[19:10] | What else can you tell us about him? | 关于他你还能告诉我们点什么呢 |
[19:11] | He’s got a tattoo– | 他有个纹身 |
[19:13] | a spiderweb on his hands. | 手上纹了个蜘蛛网 |
[19:15] | Did you meet him? Did you sell him guns? | 你和他碰面了吗 你卖给他枪了吗 |
[19:17] | I tr–I tried to. | 我想 想卖给他来着 |
[19:18] | I texted him that picture | 我给他发了那张图片 |
[19:20] | so he could see what the guns looked like. | 让他看看那些枪的样子 |
[19:21] | I texted it, but he never got back to me, | 我给他发了 但他一直没回我 |
[19:22] | I swear. I swear! | 我发誓 我发誓 |
[19:25] | Cuff him. | 把他铐上 |
[19:26] | Get on the ground. | 趴到地上去 |
[19:27] | On the ground. | 快趴下 |
[19:30] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[19:31] | I think the guys who took Kim and Hailey, they– | 我觉得劫走了金和海利的那些人 |
[19:34] | they don’t have any guns. All they got is that picture. | 他们没有枪 他们只有那张图 |
[19:36] | They’re scam artists. | 他们就是群骗子 |
[19:37] | This whole thing was a robbery from the get-go. | 这起案子从一开始就是个抢劫案 |
[19:41] | – Get up. Get up! – Get up! | -起来 起来 -给我起来 |
[19:51] | You get a signal yet? | 你收到信号了吗 |
[19:52] | No. Keep walking. | 没有 继续走 |
[19:57] | Gotta say, most guys wouldn’t pick a gun show to do a robbery. | 我得说一句 大部分人不会抢枪支展销会 |
[20:00] | People with guns feel like they’re safe. | 有枪的人们会觉得自己很安全 |
[20:03] | Makes ’em vulnerable. | 实际上这让他们更脆弱 |
[20:05] | Good point. | 有道理 |
[20:07] | You’re a smart guy. | 你挺聪明的嘛 |
[20:08] | Seems like there should be easier ways | 感觉应该有更容易的 |
[20:09] | for you to make a living. | 谋生之道 |
[20:11] | I’m not the one who’s trying to buy illegal guns. | 不是我想买非法枪支的 |
[20:14] | I’m just taking what I deserve. | 我只是要拿到我应得的 |
[20:16] | You think you, uh, deserve my money? | 你觉得你 应该得到我的钱 |
[20:18] | Yeah. I do. | 对 是这样 |
[20:20] | You’re a woman. World takes care of you. | 你是个女人 整个世界都照顾着你 |
[20:22] | I don’t have the same options. | 我就没这个选项 |
[20:24] | My family poured our blood into the Easton Company. | 我的家族为伊斯顿公司鞠躬尽瘁 |
[20:27] | Three generations. Bastards packed up and they– | 三代人啊 结果这群混蛋卷铺盖 |
[20:30] | they moved to China. | 滚去中国了 |
[20:32] | They killed a whole class of American workers for what… | 他们害死了整个美国工人阶级 图个啥 |
[20:36] | two pennies a unit? | 为了几毛钱 |
[20:42] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别那么看着我 |
[20:44] | I’m not. I’m just sorry. I just, you know– | 我不是 我只是想 对不起 我… |
[20:46] | just trying to–please don’t! Please don’t! | 我只是想 别这样 求你了 不要 |
[20:47] | – Don’t look at me like that! – Oh, God! | -别那么看着我 -天啊 |
[20:50] | I was just–I was just trying to understand. | 我只是想…想理解你 |
[20:59] | Now, walk. | 好了 走吧 |
[21:09] | There’s no reason | 她们不应该 |
[21:12] | they should be in this situation, not at all. | 陷入这种处境的 完全不应该 |
[21:13] | You guys should have been all over them. | 你们应该保护好她们的 |
[21:14] | What? Were you there? | 什么 你在现场吗 |
[21:17] | Were you there? | 你在现场吗 |
[21:18] | – No. – No. | -不在 -不在 |
[21:19] | So you don’t know what went down. | 所以你不知道发生了什么 |
[21:22] | You just keep your mouth shut. | 你就把嘴闭上吧 |
[21:32] | Wisconsin area code. | 威斯康辛州的区号 |
[21:34] | Okay, put it on speaker. | 好 接通之后开免提 |
[21:37] | Yeah, hello? | 喂 你好 |
[21:39] | Hey, bro, it’s me, your favorite sister, Sarah. | 老哥 我是你最疼爱的妹妹莎拉 |
[21:41] | I need a favor. | 我需要你帮个忙 |
[21:43] | Yeah, yeah, what is it this time? | 好吧 好吧 这次又是什么事 |
[21:44] | Um, the guns, they look really good. | 那些枪看起来真的很棒 |
[21:47] | Really good, so I’m gonna need you to get the cash together. | 特别棒 所以我需要你帮我搞点钱 |
[21:50] | 20 grand. | 两万刀 |
[21:51] | 20 grand. Okay, yeah, I can do that. | 两万刀 好的 我帮你 |
[21:53] | Where do you wanna meet? | 你想在哪见面呢 |
[21:54] | There’s a pizza joint on Addison and Baldwin. | 在艾迪生街和鲍德温街那个路口有一家披萨店 |
[21:57] | – You know it? – I’ll find you. | -你知道吗 -我能找到 |
[21:58] | Um, you there right now? | 你现在在那吗 |
[22:00] | No, I’m gonna send one of the guys | 不在 我要让我见到的那群人里的一个去 |
[22:01] | that I met, a supplier. | 一个供应商 |
[22:02] | He’ll take the money and then he’ll get you the guns. | 他会去取钱然后把枪给你 |
[22:05] | Well, where will you be? | 那你在哪呢 |
[22:07] | I’m just hanging out at their cabin. | 我就在他们的房子这儿待着 |
[22:09] | Their cabin? Cabin where? | 他们的房子那儿 那是哪儿 |
[22:11] | Um, I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[22:13] | Just… don’t worry. These guys are great. | 但是不用担心 这些人都超好的 |
[22:15] | There’s nothing to worry about, okay? | 没什么可担心的 知道了吗 |
[22:17] | Okay. If you say so. | 好吧 你都这么说了 |
[22:19] | Get that money together, and I’ll be there ASAP. | 搞到那笔钱 我马上过去 |
[22:21] | And if you’re short on cash, | 如果你现金不够的话 |
[22:22] | um, I have some stashed in my locker at the gym. | 我在健身房的储物柜里有一点 |
[22:24] | Same combo as always. | 还是原来的密码 |
[22:28] | – Okay, great. – You know my gym, right? | -好的 -你知道我的健身房吧 |
[22:30] | Yeah, yeah, but I’m good on cash. | 嗯嗯 但是我的钱够了 |
[22:32] | – Good on the cash. – Okay. | -钱够用了 -好的 |
[22:34] | – You okay? – Yeah, I’m great. | -你还好吗 -嗯 好得很 |
[22:36] | Just text this number when you have the cash, | 等你取到钱了就给这个号码打个电话 |
[22:37] | and we’ll set up a time to meet. | 我们到时候定个见面时间 |
[22:38] | I will. | 好的 |
[22:42] | Adam, what’s the name of Kim’s gym? | 亚当 金的健身房叫什么 |
[22:44] | – Uh, Easton Gym. – Uh, Easton Fitness. | -伊斯顿健身房 -伊斯顿健身 |
[22:46] | Okay, so she’s giving us a hint. | 好的 她在给我们提示 |
[22:47] | All right, loop in Platt, | 好的 联系普拉特 |
[22:48] | have her cross-reference the name Easton | 让她把伊斯顿这个名字和我们手头的所有线索 |
[22:50] | with all the pieces we got. | 进行一下交叉对比 |
[22:51] | Run an emergency ping on that phone number too. | 再对那个号码进行一下紧急定位 |
[22:54] | Uh, what do you wanna do about the money? | 那钱怎么办呢 |
[22:55] | I’ll arrange a 1505 wire transfer. | 我会让人网上转账的 |
[22:57] | – Good. – Boss. | -很好 -老大 |
[22:58] | I know you want me to sit in the background on this one, | 我知道你希望我在这件案子上退居二线 |
[23:00] | but here, my voice on the phone, I think it’s gotta be– | 但你看 是我接的电话 我觉得我必须… |
[23:02] | Okay, fine. | 好的 好吧 |
[23:03] | Just play it the way I tell you to play it. | 只要你听我的指挥就行 |
[23:05] | All right, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[23:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:23] | Hey, wait. | 等等 |
[23:23] | Can you please redo my zip ties? | 你能重新绑我的手吗 |
[23:26] | Please? | 求你了 |
[23:28] | Please. | 求你了 |
[23:29] | They’re so tight, I can barely feel my hands. | 太紧了 我的手都没知觉了 |
[23:33] | Please. | 求求你 |
[23:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:42] | My name’s Ally. | 我叫艾莉 |
[23:48] | If you don’t mind me asking, | 如果你不介意我问的话 |
[23:49] | how are you gonna explain this to your wife? | 你准备怎么跟你老婆解释呢 |
[23:53] | My wife? | 我老婆 |
[23:54] | Hey, you got a ring on. I assume you’re married. | 你带着戒指 我猜你是结了婚的 |
[23:58] | Yeah, she don’t gotta know about any of this. | 对 她不会知道这个的 |
[24:00] | Yeah, well… | 那个… |
[24:02] | if you love her, you might want to think this through a little better. | 如果你爱她 你该再好好想想清楚 |
[24:05] | Your friend goes off the rails and kills us, | 你朋友失控把我们杀了的话 |
[24:07] | that’s your life. | 那可得关一辈子 |
[24:08] | You’re never gonna see your wife again. | 你就再也见不到你老婆了 |
[24:14] | But if you go to the police, | 可如果你去找警察 |
[24:16] | you get ahead of this thing, you tell them what’s going on, | 你提前一步告诉他们出什么事了 |
[24:19] | there’s a good chance you can walk away from it. | 很有可能你可以什么事都没有 |
[24:22] | – You think I’m stupid? – No. | -你觉得我傻吗 -当然不 |
[24:24] | I think you’re smart. | 我觉得你很聪明 |
[24:26] | And I think you love your wife. | 而且我觉得你很爱你老婆 |
[24:29] | If you go the police and you tell them what’s going on, | 如果你去找警察 告诉他们出什么事了 |
[24:31] | there’s a good chance you can walk away from this | 很有可能你可以什么事都没有 |
[24:33] | like nothing ever happened. | 就像这事从来没有发生过一样 |
[24:35] | But if this goes sideways, | 可是如果这事搞砸了 |
[24:37] | dude, you’re looking at life in prison, for what? | 伙计 你面对的是终身监禁 值得吗 |
[24:41] | Ooh, okay. | 好吧 |
[24:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:43] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[24:45] | I was just trying to help. | 我只是想帮你 |
[24:57] | Can you please just redo my zip ties? | 就请你帮我重新绑一下手好吗 |
[25:22] | Stupid bitch. You think you can play me? | 蠢货 你以为你能耍得了我 |
[25:26] | Hank, I chased down Easton. | 汉克 我追查了伊斯顿的线索 |
[25:28] | I think Burgess was trying to put us onto Easton Industries, | 我认为伯吉斯是想引导我们查到伊斯顿工业 |
[25:31] | an auto parts factory near Milwaukee. | 密尔沃基附近一家汽车零件厂 |
[25:33] | I’m just not sure how that helps us. | 我只是不明白这个对我们有什么帮助 |
[25:35] | I wasn’t either, but we know one of the men | 我也不太确定 但我们知道里面有个人 |
[25:37] | has a prison tattoo. | 有个监狱的纹身 |
[25:38] | I searched for former Easton employees | 我搜索了伊斯顿前雇员里 |
[25:40] | that might have done time recently. | 最近可能蹲过监狱的人 |
[25:42] | I talked to the personnel director, | 我跟人力资源总监谈过 |
[25:44] | and he gave me a name: | 他给了我一个名字 |
[25:45] | Logan Gaines. | 洛根·盖恩斯 |
[25:46] | I’m sending you his mug shot. | 我把他的面部照片发给你了 |
[25:52] | – That’s him. – Gaines did two years | -是他 -盖恩斯因为恶性斗殴 |
[25:53] | at the Wisconsin State Prison | 在威斯康辛州立监狱 |
[25:55] | for aggravated battery. | 服过两年刑 |
[25:56] | He beat the crap out of his supervisor at Easton. | 他把他在伊斯顿的主管打的很惨 |
[25:59] | He’s got a history of violence. | 他有使用暴力的历史 |
[26:00] | You got an LKA? | 你有他的已知住处吗 |
[26:02] | No, nothing current. | 没有现在的 |
[26:03] | No recent phone or credit card. | 没有最近的电话或者信用卡资料 |
[26:05] | He might be living off the grid. | 他可能过着与世隔绝的生活 |
[26:07] | Thanks, Trudy. | 谢谢你 特鲁迪 |
[26:08] | Hey. Got the money. We’re good to go. | 拿到钱了 我们可以出发了 |
[26:10] | All right, let’s do this. | 好的 我们行动 |
[26:17] | What the hell are you doing out here? | 你出来干什么 |
[26:19] | Move it. | 快走 |
[26:20] | I told you not to leave her alone. | 我跟你说了得看着她 |
[26:23] | Don’t worry. She ain’t going nowhere. | 别担心 她哪里也去不了 |
[26:30] | Go inside. | 进去 |
[26:38] | You just wait here. | 你就等在这 |
[26:41] | Okay. I’ll get that money from your brother. | 我会从你哥哥那里拿到钱 |
[26:46] | You’ll be free to go. | 然后你就可以走了 |
[26:55] | You pull something like that again… | 如果你再来这个… |
[26:57] | I’ll put a bullet in your head. | 我就一枪崩了你 |
[27:07] | Hailey! | 海莉 |
[27:11] | Oh, God, Hailey, what happened? | 我的天 海莉 出什么事了 |
[27:15] | I thought the plan was to wait for the right moment. | 不是说我们要等待最佳时机吗 |
[27:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:20] | I found the right moment. | 我找到了个最佳时机 |
[27:21] | It just didn’t really go as planned. | 只不过没有按我预想的 |
[27:24] | Well, the phone call did. | 电话倒是按预想的来的 |
[27:26] | Okay? They’re setting up a meet right now. | 他们正在安排个会面 |
[27:29] | So we are back on plan. We sit tight. | 所以我们又回到原计划了 我们踏实待着 |
[27:32] | We wait for the team. | 我们等着我们的人 |
[27:34] | That’s good. | 那很好 |
[27:35] | – Yeah, that’s good. – Okay. | -嗯 那很好 -好的 |
[27:49] | All right, we’re in position. | 好的 我们就位了 |
[27:50] | Should be here any minute. | 应该很快就到了 |
[27:54] | Antonio? | 安东尼奥 |
[27:56] | Nothing yet. | 目标还没出现 |
[27:58] | Right, you got any movement out back, Jay? | 你那边有什么动静吗 杰 |
[28:00] | Stand by. | 等一下 |
[28:02] | I got a blue pickup truck on the street. | 我在街上看到一辆蓝色的皮卡车 |
[28:04] | This could be our guy. | 有可能是我们的目标 |
[28:17] | All right, he’s headed toward you now, Adam. | 他朝你那边去了 亚当 |
[28:19] | Remember, tracker’s in the back. | 记住了 跟踪器在后面 |
[28:21] | Just let him walk out, take it from there. | 放他走出来 接下来有我们 |
[28:23] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[28:32] | You Chris? | 克里斯吗 |
[28:34] | I am. How you doin’, man? | 是我 你怎么样 |
[28:36] | You got the payment? | 收到钱了吗 |
[28:43] | Your product better be legit. | 你的货最好没问题 |
[28:45] | Yeah. It is. | 没问题 |
[28:51] | – Good? – Yeah. | -可以了 -对 |
[28:56] | What happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么了 |
[28:58] | Was a bar fight. | 酒吧里的打斗 |
[29:01] | – Bar fight? – Yeah. | -酒吧打斗 -没错 |
[29:02] | I swear to God, if something happened to my sister– | 我发誓 如果我妹妹有什么事… |
[29:04] | No, she’s fine. She’s fine. | 不是 她没事 |
[29:13] | All right, she better be. | 好吧 她最好没事 |
[29:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:18] | Good doing business with you. | 很高兴跟你做生意 |
[29:24] | Yo, he with you? | 我说 他是跟你一起的吗 |
[29:26] | That thug look like a friend of mine? | 那孙子像我的朋友吗 |
[29:34] | Kevin! | 凯文 |
[29:36] | He’s on the move! | 他要跑 |
[29:37] | Move in! | 冲进去 |
[29:43] | Hold it! Stop right there! | 站住 马上站住 |
[29:52] | You all right? Are you okay? | 你没事吧 没事吧 |
[29:53] | – Yeah, I’m fine. – Oh, no, no, no, no. | -嗯 我没事 -糟了 |
[30:10] | This is taking too long. | 这时间太久了 |
[30:13] | We’re sitting here waiting to die. | 我们是坐以待毙啊 |
[30:14] | That’s a bad strategy. | 这个策略不好 |
[30:16] | Yeah, I agree. | 我同意 |
[30:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:26] | That chain. | 那链子 |
[30:28] | Try and kick it to me. | 想办法踢给我 |
[31:08] | ID’d the offender as Billy Mays. | 确认了罪犯身份是比利·梅斯 |
[31:10] | He’s got no previous record. | 他之前没有前科 |
[31:12] | Cell phone? | 手机 |
[31:13] | It was destroyed on impact. | 撞坏了 |
[31:15] | I just checked the truck. He doctored the damn plates. | 我刚查了皮卡车 他伪造了号牌 |
[31:17] | But the registration on the inside | 但是车里的行驶本 |
[31:18] | is definitely tied to Billy. | 肯定是比利的 |
[31:19] | But check it out–just talked to | 听着这个 刚刚私下里跟一位 |
[31:21] | a local connect off the record. | 当地的熟人聊过 |
[31:22] | Milwaukee police triangulated the call | 密尔沃基对电话做了三角定位 |
[31:23] | Burgess made to Ruzek with a trap-and-trace. | 伯吉斯给鲁塞克做了个捕获追踪装置 |
[31:26] | The call pinged off a cell tower about 10 miles away. | 电话来自于十英里以外的一座信号塔 |
[31:28] | So what’s near that cell tower? | 那座信号塔附近有什么 |
[31:30] | Nothing but woods, Sarge. | 除了树林没别的 警长 |
[31:31] | It’s gonna be hard to pin ’em down in Kenosha County Park. | 在基诺沙县公园里要找到他们可不容易 |
[31:34] | Same burner from before… | 那个一次性手机又打来了… |
[31:35] | his partner must be getting antsy. | 他的搭档肯定坐不住了 |
[31:36] | Answer it. | 快接 |
[31:39] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[31:40] | Where the hell is my partner? | 我搭档到底去哪儿了 |
[31:42] | Uh, he just got hauled off, man. | 他刚把货带走了 伙计 |
[31:44] | – What are you talking about? – Cops, man. | -你在说什么 -那些警察 伙计 |
[31:46] | What, you steal the car or something? | 什么 你偷了车还是什么别的吗 |
[31:48] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[31:50] | Look, put my sister on the line. | 听着 让我妹妹接电话 |
[31:53] | She’s not available. | 她现在没空 |
[31:54] | All right, hey, we still want to do this deal. | 好吧 我们还想完成交易 |
[31:56] | We still want those guns, so you… | 我们还是需要那些枪 所以… |
[31:58] | you know, you tell me where you are, | 你只要告诉我你们在哪里 |
[31:59] | I got the money, I’ll come meet you. | 钱就在我手上 我马上去见你 |
[32:02] | – Deal’s off. – No, hold on. Don’t be stupid. | -交易取消 -不 等等 别做傻事 |
[32:07] | All right, let’s hit those woods. | 好吧 我们就翻遍整个树林 |
[32:09] | We’ll fan out, find this prick the old-fashioned way. | 分散搜索 用老办法把这个混蛋揪出来 |
[32:18] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[32:25] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[32:27] | You got it, you got it. | 就是这样 就是这样 |
[32:37] | You got it. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 你成功了 对 就是这样 |
[32:46] | Give me your hands. | 把手给我 |
[32:50] | Okay, we’ll get you out of here. | 好 我们会出去的 |
[32:59] | You’re not gonna be able to break this. | 你解不开这些铁链的 |
[33:02] | Listen, you gotta get out of here. | 听着 你得从这儿出去 |
[33:04] | Listen to me. You need to go call Voight. | 听我说 你得给博伊特打电话 |
[33:07] | I’m the ranking officer. That’s an order. | 我级别比你高 这是命令 |
[33:10] | – Get out of here! – I’m not leaving you. | -快从这里出去 -我不会丢下你的 |
[33:13] | If you don’t go, we both die. | 你不走的话 我们都会死 |
[33:14] | Then we both die. | 那我们就一起死 |
[33:17] | Okay, stop. If you’re not gonna go, | 好吧 先停下 如果你不走 |
[33:19] | then we have to find a way to get people to us. | 我们就必须想办法找人来救我们 |
[33:23] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[33:24] | Okay | 好 |
[33:31] | I saw something. | 我有发现 |
[33:39] | – Matches? – Yeah. | -火柴 -是的 |
[33:42] | – We light a fire. – Attract attention. | -我们点火 -可以让人注意到 |
[33:43] | Scare these idiots away at the same time. | 也可以把那些白痴吓跑 |
[33:45] | Great. | 好主意 |
[34:20] | Hank, we’re coming off the Silver Lake Trail. | 汉克 我们从银湖小路出发 |
[34:22] | – Heading east. – Copy. | -正在向东走 -收到 |
[34:24] | We’re circling from the west. | 我们正从西边开始绕着树林走 |
[34:28] | We’ll find ’em. | 我们会找到她们的 |
[34:29] | We better. | 最好能找到 |
[35:26] | Where is your friend? | 你朋友呢 |
[35:28] | You can go to hell. | 你去死吧 |
[35:30] | – It’s over. – No. | -游戏结束了 -不 |
[35:32] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[35:34] | I’m just getting started. | 我才刚开始呢 |
[35:44] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[35:45] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[35:47] | It’s a vest? | 防弹背心吗 |
[35:52] | Jesus, you’re a cop. | 老天 你是个警察 |
[35:53] | – You’re a cop. – I am a cop. | -你是个警察 -我是个警察 |
[35:55] | Yeah? Yeah? | 是吗 |
[35:56] | My friend’s a cop too. | 我朋友也是个警察 |
[35:58] | And they’re gonna come looking for us, | 而且其他警察很快就会来找我们 |
[35:59] | and we both know what you look like. | 我们都知道你是什么人 |
[36:01] | Even if you kill me, you’re done. | 就算你杀了我 你也完蛋了 |
[36:04] | You’re done! | 你完蛋了 |
[36:08] | – Yo, you see that? – Fire. | -你看到了吗 -起火了 |
[36:40] | Hailey, I have him. | 海莉 我瞄准他了 |
[36:42] | Hailey, let go! | 海莉 放手 |
[36:45] | It’s us, stand down! Stand down! | 是我们 冷静 冷静 |
[36:51] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[36:53] | Let him go, Hailey. Hailey, let him go. | 放开他 海莉 海莉 放开他 |
[36:56] | Hailey. Hey. It’s us. | 海莉 是我们 |
[36:59] | That’s enough. That’s enough. | 够了 好了 |
[37:03] | That’s enough. | 可以了 |
[37:07] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 到这儿来 |
[37:11] | Put your hands out. | 把手伸出来 |
[37:13] | Boss, we found ’em. | 老大 我们找到她们了 |
[37:14] | Uh, we need an EMT, right now. | 我们需要急救人员 马上 |
[37:16] | Thank God. Copy that. | 谢天谢地 收到 |
[37:20] | Boss, we got him. | 老大 我们抓到他了 |
[37:28] | – Sure you’re all right? – Yeah, I’m good. | -你确定没事吗 -是的 我没事 |
[37:34] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[37:35] | All right, uh… | 好吧 |
[37:37] | well, I mean, first of all, | 我要说的是 首先 |
[37:40] | obviously, we’re all very happy Kim and Hailey are okay. | 显然 金和海莉没事我们都很开心 |
[37:45] | Look, what happened today… | 听着 今天发生的事… |
[37:48] | it cannot happen again. | 下不为例 |
[37:51] | Okay, we don’t take those kind of risks. | 好吗 我们不能冒这么大的风险 |
[37:55] | I mean, the object of this game, it’s… | 我的意思是 这次行动的目的… |
[37:56] | it’s simple. | 非常简单 |
[37:59] | We come home. | 我们大家都能回家 |
[38:01] | Alive. | 活着回家 |
[38:03] | There’s never gonna be a case or a criminal | 解决一个案件或抓捕一个罪犯的重要性 |
[38:06] | that is gonna trump that, ever. | 绝对不能高于我们的生命 绝对 |
[38:08] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[38:11] | Now, I realize | 现在 我意识到 |
[38:13] | we all have private lives. | 我们都有自己的私人生活 |
[38:15] | We exist… | 我们就是… |
[38:16] | we exist as people outside this building. | 出了这栋大楼 我们就是普通人 |
[38:20] | But when we are here working, | 但是当我们在这里一起工作的时候 |
[38:22] | we are one team with one purpose, | 我们就是一个目标一致的团队 |
[38:25] | period. | 还有 |
[38:30] | And no matter what’s going on at home, good or bad… | 不管家里发生什么 好事还是坏事… |
[38:34] | it’s gotta stay at home. | 都不应该影响到工作 |
[38:58] | Hail? | 海莉 |
[39:00] | Hey, what’d the doctor say? | 医生怎么说 |
[39:02] | – All good. – Yeah? | -都很好 -是吗 |
[39:04] | – Really? – Yeah, on the mend. | -真的 -是的 正在康复中 |
[39:07] | That’s good. You look great. | 那就好 你看上去气色不错 |
[39:10] | How’s your throat? | 你的喉咙怎么样了 |
[39:12] | Never better. | 好得很 |
[39:21] | There’s something I gotta say. | 我有话跟你说 |
[39:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:36] | Over whiskey? | 别喝边聊 |
[39:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:47] | Why I didn’t tell you about Adam and I. | 为什么我没告诉你我和亚当的事 |
[39:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:55] | I dated a cop in my unit before. | 我以前和同组的一个警察约会过 |
[39:58] | He was a sergeant. | 他是个警长 |
[40:01] | And while he and I were together, | 我和他在一起的时候 |
[40:03] | I was meritoriously promoted | 我被破格提升了 |
[40:04] | for an undercover case I was working. | 因为我办的一个卧底案件 |
[40:08] | The case was never closed, so… | 但是这个案件一直没结案 所以… |
[40:10] | I couldn’t tell anyone about it. | 我不能跟任何人提起这个案件 |
[40:15] | I earned that promotion. | 那次升职是我应得的 |
[40:17] | Everyone just assumed it was because of my boyfriend. | 但每个人都认为我是靠男朋友升职的 |
[40:20] | He called in a favor. | 觉得是他托了关系 |
[40:24] | That sucks. | 真让人难过 |
[40:29] | I learned the hard way | 我了解公私分明 |
[40:30] | that I had to keep my personal life private. | 并不是那么容易的事 |
[40:38] | So, I wasn’t too excited about everyone finding out | 所以我不是太想让大家知道 |
[40:40] | about Adam and I. | 亚当和我的关系 |
[40:46] | I get it. I get it. | 我明白 我明白 |
[40:58] | We’re good, Hailey. | 我们没事了 海莉 |