时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | I can’t buy one today, Laz. | 我今天不能买 拉兹 |
[00:08] | Kev, you ain’t been able to buy one for the past three weeks. | 凯文 你过去三周也没能买啊 |
[00:16] | – I see. – I’ll take this home. | -我知道了 -我要打进这球 |
[00:17] | Watch me take this home. | 看我打进这球 |
[00:19] | Take your time, Laz. It’s the game ball. | 慢慢来 拉兹 这是决胜球 |
[00:22] | Pay up, trick. | 付钱吧 小子 |
[00:24] | – That’s how you feel? – Hey, yo, Daryl. | -你是这么想的吗 -达里尔 |
[00:25] | – Yeah? – Can you hear that? | -怎么了 -你能听到吗 |
[00:27] | – What’s that? – Can you hear that? | -听到什么 -你能听到吗 |
[00:28] | – What am I supposed to hear? – That sound like money. | -我应该听到什么 -钱的声音 |
[00:29] | – Ching-ching. – Yeah, that’s money. | -叮当 -没错 这是钱的声音 |
[00:31] | Oh, that’s what it is. | 没错 就是这样 |
[00:31] | Stacks on stacks on stacks on stacks… | 一堆一堆一堆一… |
[00:33] | Laz loves to talk. | 拉兹很爱说话啊 |
[00:35] | Yeah, I wish Daryl did. | 是啊 我希望达里尔也能这样 |
[00:37] | Man doesn’t say much ’cause he’s smart. | 聪明的人不会说太多话 |
[00:39] | Let’s double up on the next one, Kev. | 我们下一把加倍吧 凯文 |
[00:40] | Only right I give you the chance to get some back. | 我给你能赢回来的机会才公平 |
[00:42] | That’s real money right there, we talking 500. | 这把钱多 这把五百块 |
[00:44] | Wait, wait, wait, hold on. I ain’t scared of y’all. | 等等 等一下 我才不怕你 |
[00:45] | If we gonna ball, we might as well ball for real. | 如果我们要赌球 不如来真的 |
[00:47] | Then let’s make it 1,000. | 那就一千块 |
[00:48] | Aw, man, scared money don’t make no money. | 兄弟 害怕冒风险就挣不了大钱 |
[00:51] | Let’s make it two. | 我们赌两千吧 |
[00:52] | – It’s just money, bro. – All right. | -钱乃身外之物 兄弟 -好的 |
[00:53] | Two grand? Is Kev nuts? | 两千块 凯文疯了吗 |
[00:56] | CPD will reimburse him a few hundred if he’s lucky. | 就算他幸运 芝加哥警署也只会赔偿他几百块 |
[00:59] | He’ll be all right. | 他会没事的 |
[01:00] | More money in the bank. | 银行里有更多的钱 |
[01:11] | That’s all she wrote, lads. Yo, D, you hear that? | 球就是这么滚的 兄弟 达 你听到了吗 |
[01:13] | – What’s that, man? – That’s Laz losing money, man. | -听到什么 兄弟 -拉兹要输钱了 |
[01:16] | Hey, yo, Laz, you got hustled, man. | 拉兹 你被抢了 兄弟 |
[01:19] | Kev played you like a chump. | 凯文把你当傻瓜耍 |
[01:20] | Hey, man, your girl probably chilling at your crib | 你的女孩可能在你的婴儿床上休息 |
[01:22] | with a t-shirt that say “Go Kevin”, | 穿着一件T恤 上面写着”加油凯文” |
[01:24] | with no drawers on. | 下面没穿内裤 |
[01:27] | Man, at least I don’t go around kissing old man ass all day. | 至少我没有整天拍老头子马屁 |
[01:31] | Yo, what’d you just say? | 你刚才说什么 |
[01:32] | Man, I was just playing. | 兄弟 我开玩笑的 |
[01:34] | Say it again… | 再说一遍 |
[01:38] | What you just said. | 你刚才说的 |
[01:39] | Come on, man. | 拜托 兄弟 |
[01:42] | I said say it. | 我说 再说一遍 |
[01:43] | What’d you pull the guns out for, man? | 你把枪拿出来干什么 兄弟 |
[01:44] | Shut up, Kevin. | 闭嘴 凯文 |
[01:46] | I’ma ask you one more time, | 我再说一遍 |
[01:49] | say what you just said about me kissing ass. | 再说一遍我拍马屁 |
[01:52] | I didn’t mean anything by it. I was just trying to be funny. | 我不是真心的 只是说着玩 |
[01:55] | Oh, so you funny now? | 所以你现在很幽默了吗 |
[01:57] | Okay, will you stop all the cowboy stuff, | 你能别装牛仔了吗 |
[01:59] | and let me get my money? | 让我把我的钱拿过来 |
[02:00] | Shut your damn mouth, Kev. | 闭上你的臭嘴 凯文 |
[02:02] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[02:03] | He still hasn’t used the distress word. | 他还没说暗号 |
[02:05] | Funny now? | 现在好玩儿吗 |
[02:08] | No. Not funny. | 不 不好玩 |
[02:13] | Not funny at all. | 根本不好玩 |
[02:21] | Hey, yo, Mitch, man, look at his face. | 米奇 兄弟 看看他的脸 |
[02:24] | He’s shook. | 他吓坏了 |
[02:26] | Hey, we all good, homie. | 我们没事 老兄 |
[02:28] | Collect your dough, Kev. | 来拿你的钱吧 凯文 |
[02:30] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[02:36] | I don’t mind boys being boys, | 我不介意男孩像孩子 |
[02:39] | unless they pretending to be men. | 但我看不惯他们装大男人 |
[02:43] | You understand me, son? | 你明白我的意思吗 孩子 |
[02:46] | Yes, sir. | 明白 |
[02:49] | Phil Gamble in the flesh. | 菲尔·甘布尔本人 |
[02:53] | This Gamble guy, he’s real careful. | 这个甘布尔很谨慎 |
[02:55] | And his right-hand man, Daryl, | 他的二把手助手 达里尔 |
[02:58] | not easy to get in with. | 不容易和他套近乎 |
[03:01] | So, I gotta ask you, Ray, | 所以我得问你 雷 |
[03:04] | why are you dropping the dime on these two? | 你为什么要告发这两个人呢 |
[03:07] | Because they’re bad for Chicago. | 因为他们是芝加哥的毒瘤 |
[03:10] | So is deep-dish pizza. | 深盘披萨也是 |
[03:15] | Well, deep dish may be fattening, | 深盘可能会使人发胖 |
[03:16] | but they don’t destroy young black lives. | 但他们不会毁掉年轻黑人的生活 |
[03:20] | Got nothing to do with money? | 和钱无关吗 |
[03:22] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[03:23] | These two been contributing to the Ray Price Philanthropy Fund? | 这两个人一直在为雷·普莱斯慈善基金捐款 |
[03:27] | Let’s just say that their philanthropic generosity | 他们这种慷慨的慈善行为 |
[03:30] | has waned in recent months. | 近几个月少了许多 |
[03:31] | So it is about money? | 所以还是为了钱 |
[03:32] | It’s always about money, Hank. | 一直是为了钱 汉克 |
[03:34] | Especially when people say it isn’t. | 尤其是人们说不是为了钱的时候 |
[03:41] | All right, look… | 好吧 听着 |
[03:44] | truth is, these two don’t belong on the street, | 事实是 这两个人不属街头 |
[03:48] | and they sure as hell don’t belong in my ward. | 而且我确定他们肯定不属于我管辖的区 |
[03:52] | So, I had some people dig deeper into Daryl | 所以我让人查了查达里尔 |
[03:56] | and found some particulars. | 发现了一些细节 |
[04:00] | Maybe there’s something in there that might help | 也许里面有些信息能帮你的手下阿特沃特 |
[04:01] | your man Atwater get in tighter. | 更好地融入他们 |
[04:05] | Appreciate that, man. | 十分感谢 兄弟 |
[04:09] | You and me, Hank… | 你和我 汉克 |
[04:13] | we love this city. | 我们爱这座城市 |
[04:16] | We dedicated our lives to this city. | 我们为这座城市奉献了一生 |
[04:17] | So, when people don’t treat her right, | 当人们对她不好时 |
[04:18] | when they disrespect the very institute that we love so dearly… | 当有人不尊重我们所深爱的这片土地时 |
[04:25] | We have no choice but to take matters into our own hands. | 我们别无选择 只能自己处理问题 |
[04:33] | It’s good to see you again, Ray. | 很高兴再次见到你 雷 |
[04:46] | Our shot caller is Phil Gamble, | 管事的是菲尔·甘布尔 |
[04:48] | been in the gang for 20 years, | 在帮派混了20年 |
[04:49] | has a very diversified portfolio of criminal enterprises, | 履历丰富 包括集团犯罪 |
[04:52] | but he makes most of his money the old fashioned way… mostly drugs. | 但他赚钱主要通过老办法 贩毒 |
[04:56] | Heroin, to be exact. | 确切说是海洛因 |
[04:57] | Yeah, we ran into Gamble a while back. | 我们以前遇上过甘布尔 |
[04:59] | Rival dealer was putting out lethal product under Gamble’s logo. | 与甘布尔竞争的毒贩用他的标志贩售致命产品 |
[05:03] | So, he shot said rival in the face three times, | 所以甘布尔对着他的脸开了三抢 |
[05:06] | practically told me as much. | 很能说明他的性格了 |
[05:08] | Gamble’s number two is Daryl Ingram. | 甘布尔的二把手是达里尔·英格拉姆 |
[05:09] | 毒品调查 街角海洛因经营 | |
[05:11] | And this guy, Laz, he works underneath him. | 还有这家伙 拉兹 是他的手下 |
[05:12] | Yeah, Laz, unlike Daryl, is extremely gullible. | 拉兹和达里尔不同 非常容易受骗 |
[05:15] | I’ve been working him as an unwitting for the past three weeks. | 过去三周他是我的不知情线人 |
[05:17] | Thinks we’re buddies and we’re gonna start a nightclub together soon. | 他觉得我们是朋友 很快要一起开夜店了 |
[05:19] | But Daryl, on the other hand, tight as hell, | 但是另一方面 达里尔警惕得很 |
[05:22] | doesn’t get involved with outsiders at all. | 完全不跟外人牵扯到一起 |
[05:23] | All right, so, we gotta find a way to gain his trust. | 好 那我们就得想办法赢得他的信任 |
[05:26] | I’m doing my best, Sarge, | 我在尽最大努力 警长 |
[05:27] | dusted off my ol’ pool game and everything. | 重拾我打台球的技术之类的 |
[05:29] | But I’m gonna need a new angle, | 但我需要新的切入点 |
[05:30] | ’cause I’m nowhere near the pocket. | 因为我现在完全没招 |
[05:32] | I think I found your angle. | 我觉得我找到你的切入点了 |
[05:34] | In Price’s file, he jotted down a few notes on Daryl’s weak spot. | 普莱斯的文件里写了几个达里尔的弱点 |
[05:38] | Okay, weak spots are good. What is it? | 有弱点很好 是什么 |
[05:40] | More like ‘who.’ | 不如说”是谁” |
[05:41] | – Look alive, Vance. – Red, lock him, man. | -精神点 文斯 -小红 拦住他 |
[05:43] | Aw, he really can’t guard you there, though. | 不过他在那地方拦不住你 |
[05:44] | There it is right there. There you go. | 就这样 就这样 |
[05:46] | – Hey, help out, help out. – Yes, thank you. | -帮忙 帮忙 -对 谢谢 |
[05:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:49] | That’s your man right there not locking up? | 不会防守的那个是你的人吗 |
[05:51] | He don’t lock up good. | 他不会防守 |
[05:52] | Feed him again. Feed him again. | 再传给他 传给他 |
[05:53] | There you go. | 就这样 |
[05:55] | Got him off his feet… | 跳起来 |
[05:58] | Swisher Sweet. | 漂亮 |
[05:59] | You see that? I like that, Vance. | 看见了吗 我喜欢 文斯 |
[06:03] | Talk to me after the game, I got something for you. | 比赛后来找我 我有话跟你说 |
[06:08] | – All right, see ya. – All right. | -好 回见 -好 |
[06:09] | Yo, Vance, what up? Kev. | 文斯 你好吗 我是凯文 |
[06:12] | What’s up? Uh, who you with? | 你好吗 你是哪个队的 |
[06:14] | Chi-Town Burners. | 芝城火炉 |
[06:15] | From us to you, boy. | 我们送你的 孩子 |
[06:17] | You know, the streets been talking about | 街上都在讨论 |
[06:18] | a 15-year old PG that’s making noise. | 一个有天赋的15岁控球后卫 |
[06:20] | I had to check you out for myself. | 我得亲自来看看你 |
[06:21] | – You nice, bro. – Thank you. | -你不错 兄弟 -谢谢 |
[06:23] | Burner’s a good team. | 火炉是个好球队 |
[06:24] | Oh, we ain’t bad, but we could be better. | 我们还不错 但可以更强 |
[06:26] | Looking to bring in 20 new players. | 打算招二十个新球员 |
[06:28] | Tryouts are next month, and it’s invite only. | 下个月选拔赛 邀请制的 |
[06:30] | I’m looking at you, bro. You could play up a age group. | 我看上你了 兄弟 你可以打成年赛 |
[06:33] | So how ’bout you lock your number in my phone? | 不如你把号码输到我手机里 |
[06:35] | – All right. – I’ll shoot you a official invite real soon. | -好的 -我很快就会给你正式邀请 |
[06:38] | You got a ride? | 有车回家吗 |
[06:40] | Cold as hell, boy, the hawk is kicking. | 冷死了 孩子 寒风刺骨 |
[06:42] | – I gotchu. – All right, man. | -我送你 -好的 兄弟 |
[06:42] | – Appreciate you. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[06:50] | Yo, man, like I always tell my little brother, | 兄弟 就像我总跟我弟弟说的 |
[06:53] | play hard, work harder. | 尽情玩 拼命努力 |
[06:56] | You feel? | 明白吗 |
[06:57] | – You gonna be all good. – Thank you, sir. | -你没问题的 -谢谢你 先生 |
[07:00] | Call me Kev, bro. | 叫我凯文 兄弟 |
[07:03] | – Take it easy, bro. – You too. | -保重 兄弟 -你也是 |
[07:15] | What are you doing with my brother? | 你和我弟弟在一起干什么 |
[07:16] | Your brother? | 你弟弟 |
[07:16] | Man, what the hell are you even talking about, man? | 你到底在说什么 老兄 |
[07:18] | I asked you a question. | 我问了你一个问题 |
[07:22] | I scout for the AAU program, and I was watching Vance hoop. | 我是美国大学协会的球探 我刚刚在看文斯投篮 |
[07:26] | All right? That boy got skills. | 好吗 那小子有水平 |
[07:26] | I was chopping it up with him. I gave him a ride home. | 我刚刚在跟他聊 载他回家 |
[07:29] | All right? How was I ‘posed to know he was related to you? | 懂吗 我怎么可能知道他是你亲戚 |
[07:31] | So, you a coach now, Mr. Pool Hustler? | 你现在是教练了吗 台球骗子先生 |
[07:33] | Dude, I’m a scout, and I got a coach. | 伙计 我是球探 我有教练 |
[07:35] | I got college connections, and I can introduce you to ’em | 我有大学关系 我可以介绍他们给你 |
[07:37] | if you get this damn gun off of my neck. | 只要你把枪从我脖子上拿开 |
[07:44] | I wanna meet him, this coach… | 我要见他 这个教练 |
[07:47] | me and my brother. | 我和我弟弟要见他 |
[07:49] | Set it up in one hour. | 一小时内安排好 |
[07:51] | If he ain’t legit or you playing with me… | 如果他不是真的 或者你在耍我 |
[07:56] | I’ll kill you. | 我就杀了你 |
[08:03] | I’ll see you in an hour. | 一小时后见 |
[08:14] | Coach Rollins old school, man. | 罗林斯教练很老派 兄弟 |
[08:16] | That’s right, Vance. | 没错 文斯 |
[08:17] | I demand commitment, excellence, and respect. | 我要求投入 卓越和尊敬 |
[08:20] | But you do what I ask, you’ll reap the benefits. | 但照我说的做 你会得到回报 |
[08:23] | Yeah, Coach gets kids into college for a fact. | 对 教练确实能把孩子弄进大学 |
[08:25] | And if you’re good enough, The League. | 而且如果你足够优秀 能进篮球联赛 |
[08:27] | Yeah, I got four young brothers playing for the NBA right now, | 现在我有四个弟弟在NBA打球 |
[08:30] | making a total of $37 million a year. | 加在一起每年赚三千七百万美元 |
[08:34] | You think you can help my brother get into the next level? | 你觉得你能帮我弟弟更进一步吗 |
[08:35] | – I will try my hardest. – Crazy. | -我会尽最大努力 -太疯狂了 |
[08:37] | And that’s all that I’ll promise. | 我只能保证这么多 |
[08:39] | ‘Cause at the end of the day, it’s all up to Vance. | 因为说到底 都由文斯说了算 |
[08:44] | All right then. | 那行 |
[08:46] | Daryl, pleasure to meet you. | 达里尔 很高兴见到你 |
[08:47] | Thanks for your time. | 谢谢你抽出时间 |
[08:48] | Vance, I look forward to working with you. | 文斯 很期待与你合作 |
[08:51] | Thank you. See you, Coach. | 谢谢 回见 教练 |
[08:52] | – Take it easy, dawg. – All right. | -保重 兄弟 -好的 |
[08:56] | Coach, appreciate you, ’cause I know this ain’t really your speed. | 教练 谢谢 因为我知道你平时不这么干 |
[08:59] | Look, you took care of my nephew, | 听着 你照顾我外甥 |
[09:00] | and I’m more than happy to return the favor, | 我很乐意回报 |
[09:03] | but, uh, we’re all good now? | 但我们现在扯平了吧 |
[09:04] | – All good. – All right. | -没错 -好的 |
[09:06] | Yo, yo. I got good news. | 大伙 我有好消息 |
[09:09] | Me and Daryl are solid. | 我和达里尔说定了 |
[09:10] | We’re doing dinner tonight at his bar. | 今晚在他的酒吧吃饭 |
[09:11] | All right, so, let’s figure out a way to exploit | 好 那让我们想法好好利用 |
[09:14] | this newfound trust. | 这个新招的线人 |
[09:15] | Kev, why don’t you intro me as a buyer? | 凯文 不如你把我作为买家介绍 |
[09:17] | No, he doesn’t sell to outside dealers at all. | 不行 他不接受圈子外的买家 |
[09:19] | He’s got a tight network, not looking to expand. | 他的销售网络很紧密 并不想扩张 |
[09:21] | Or we could come at it from the other end. | 或者我们可以换个角度 |
[09:23] | We could sell to him rather than buy from him. | 我们做他的卖家而不是买家 |
[09:25] | I like the way you think, | 我喜欢你的思路 |
[09:26] | but that’s not gonna work either. | 但这也行不通 |
[09:27] | He’s got a supplier that he likes a lot. | 他有个很中意的卖家 |
[09:29] | Man, solution without a problem. | 老兄 那真是无解了 |
[09:31] | All right, so we create the problem. | 行 那我们就制造麻烦 |
[09:34] | I’ll make a call. | 我去打个电话 |
[09:36] | I will take it off your plate so completely | 我能完全从你那拿走 |
[09:38] | and put it on mine, it’ll make your head spin. | 然后放我这 让你脑袋都晕 |
[09:41] | Hey, Hank. Hey, come here, will you? | 汉克 过来 好兄弟 |
[09:43] | Maybe you can help me with this. | 也许你能帮我 |
[09:45] | Having a heck of a time. | 我俩开心着呢 |
[09:46] | What–help with what? | 什么 帮什么 |
[09:48] | Convincing Ray here to publicly endorse me for Mayor. | 说服雷公开支持我做市长 |
[09:54] | Ray’s his own man. Doesn’t need any input from me. | 雷很有主见 不需要我说服 |
[09:57] | I keep telling you, man, you’re bad for my brand. | 我一直说 老兄 你这名声对我不利 |
[09:59] | Even though I like you, more or less, | 虽然我还凑合喜欢你 |
[10:02] | there ain’t no way in hell I can tell anyone, | 但我决不可能告诉任何人 |
[10:04] | let alone endorse your white ass. | 更别说支持你这小白脸了 |
[10:06] | So, please, stop asking. | 所以别说了 |
[10:07] | Oh, Ray. | 雷 |
[10:09] | I can’t stop asking you, baby. | 我永远不会停止问你 宝贝 |
[10:12] | Cut from the same cloth, huh? | 同一头牛身上的肉 不是吗 |
[10:14] | – Yes. – Oh, look at that. | -是啊 -看看 |
[10:15] | Time for me to go. I got three more aldermen to hit before dinner. | 我该走了 晚饭前我还得去见三个市议员 |
[10:18] | Hopefully they’re not as racist as your ass. | 希望他们不像你这样有种族偏见 |
[10:20] | All the best. | 祝好 |
[10:22] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[10:25] | I take it you and Kelton aren’t too close. | 我猜你和凯尔顿不那么亲近 |
[10:27] | Nah. | 不 |
[10:29] | I just don’t like politicians. | 我就是不喜欢政治家 |
[10:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:34] | Their supplier, his name is Franco Vertiz, lives in Pilsen. | 他们的上家叫弗兰科·维蒂兹 住在皮尔森 |
[10:39] | He’s been in Mexico the past week. | 过去一周都在墨西哥 |
[10:43] | But I never give up, Hank. | 但我从不放弃 汉克 |
[10:44] | I just keep digging and digging until I find gold | 我就是继续挖啊挖 直到我挖到金子 |
[10:47] | and this, my friend, is pure gold. | 而这个 我的朋友 可是纯金 |
[10:54] | The address to Franco’s stash house. | 这是弗兰科藏毒点的地址 |
[11:04] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[11:06] | Chicago PD. | 芝加哥警署 |
[11:07] | Hey, put the hammer down. Put the hammer down. | 把榔头放下 把榔头放下 |
[11:09] | Manos, manos. Come towards me. | 举起手 举起手 过来 |
[11:11] | Español, por favor. | 请说西班牙语 |
[11:12] | Put your hands on the counter. | 把手放在柜子上 |
[11:14] | – Turn around. – Hey, come here. | -转过身去 -过来 |
[11:15] | – Come here. – What are doing to mi mama? | -过啦 -你对我妈妈做了什么 |
[11:17] | – Stairs. – Hailey. | -楼梯 -海莉 |
[11:19] | I’m going up the stairs. | 我正要上楼梯 |
[11:22] | Hey! Got one upstairs. | 楼梯上还有一个 |
[11:24] | Right behind you. | 我就在你身后 |
[11:29] | – Gun! – Shoot at them. | -有枪 -向他们开枪 |
[11:31] | What do you see? What do you see? | 你看见了什么 看见了什么 |
[11:33] | Two teenage girls. One’s got a gun. | 两个十来岁的少女 其中一个有枪 |
[11:35] | We’re the police–policía. | 我们是警察 警察 |
[11:37] | You gotta put the gun down. | 你得把枪放下 |
[11:39] | – One… – Hailey, wait. | -一 -海莉 等等 |
[11:41] | – Two… – Wait. | -二 -等等 |
[11:42] | – Three… – Hey, don’t shoot! | -三 -别开枪 |
[11:44] | Kim! | 金 |
[11:47] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事 |
[11:48] | Gun was unloaded. | 枪没上膛 |
[11:49] | They kept saying, “No bullets, no bullets.” | 她们一直在说”没有子弹 没有子弹” |
[11:52] | I didn’t know you spoke Spanish. | 我不知道你会说西班牙语 |
[12:07] | Fifty kilos. Cinco-cero. | 五十公斤 五十 |
[12:11] | That’s a lot of heroin. | 这海洛因可不少 |
[12:17] | She says that she doesn’t know his name, | 她说她不知道他的名字 |
[12:18] | but he said if the drugs ever disappeared, | 但他说如果毒品不见了 |
[12:20] | he’d kill her whole family. | 他就杀光她的全家 |
[12:22] | That’s why she pulled the gun, | 所以她拔枪指着你们 |
[12:23] | with or without bullets. | 不管有没有子弹 |
[12:25] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:26] | What now, book her? | 现在怎么办 逮捕她吗 |
[12:30] | No. Talk to Trudy. | 不 跟特鲁迪谈谈 |
[12:33] | Let’s get her and her family out of town. | 把她和她家人都带出城 |
[12:37] | – Anything? – No. | -有什么进展吗 -没有 |
[12:38] | Get word to Atwater we disrupted Daryl’s supply chain. | 告诉阿特沃特我们破坏了达里尔的供货渠道 |
[12:41] | We got maybe a two, three-day window. | 我们大概有个两到三天的窗口期 |
[12:42] | – We gotta move. – Copy. | -我们得行动 -明白 |
[12:45] | It cost me $50,000 a week. | 每星期要花费我五万块 |
[12:46] | I told you, you have to have a backup plan. | 我告诉过你 你得有个后备计划 |
[12:49] | You can’t go half ass. | 你不能半途而废 |
[12:50] | You gotta get it together, don’t you understand? | 振作点 明白吗 |
[12:52] | Come on, man. | 赶紧的 哥们儿 |
[12:54] | Who go next? Nobody? | 下一个谁打 没人吗 |
[12:58] | Cool, well, I’m gonna get a drink, man. | 那好吧 我去喝一杯 |
[13:00] | Whoever’s ready, you just rack ’em up, | 有谁想打了 你让他们排好了等着 |
[13:03] | ’cause I’m here all night. | 反正我整晚都在 |
[13:05] | – What are you having? – Can I get a beer, bro? | -你喝什么 -来杯啤酒吧 |
[13:06] | Sure thing. | 好说 |
[13:08] | What’s wrong with you, man? | 兄弟你怎么了 |
[13:09] | You look like you write songs for Drake. | 你看着好像给德雷克写歌似的 |
[13:11] | All up in yo’ feelings, ain’t you? | 把你给惹毛了吧 |
[13:15] | The blue goons choked up my connect, so we offline. | 条子们把我的供货渠道给掐了 生意断了 |
[13:19] | 50K a week, man. | 一个星期五万块呢 哥们儿 |
[13:22] | – Damn. – Yeah. | -太糟了 -是啊 |
[13:25] | Well, if you don’t mind me asking, | 如果你不介意我问的话 |
[13:27] | what kind of product got took? | 什么货被掐了 |
[13:33] | Heroin. | 海洛因 |
[13:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:43] | Spit it out, man. | 有话就说 |
[13:44] | Okay, you may not be interested, | 好吧 你可能不感兴趣 |
[13:45] | but I got a boy who lives in Northwest area, Irving Park… | 我认识个家伙在西北那边 欧文家园… |
[13:50] | I know he in that game, serves heavy weight. | 我知道他也做这个 供货量还挺大 |
[13:53] | That’s all I know. | 我就知道这么多 |
[13:55] | You say you got a boy? | 你说你认识个家伙 |
[13:58] | I got a boy. | 我认识个家伙 |
[13:59] | Like, I’ve known him for, like, ten years, my boy. | 这家伙 我认识有十年了吧 |
[14:02] | You know, I don’t get too involved in his business, | 我没太掺和他的生意 |
[14:04] | but I know it involves Mexican tan. | 但我知道有墨西哥人参与 |
[14:07] | That ain’t my lane, though. | 不过那不是我混的圈子 |
[14:14] | You can set up a meeting? | 你能安排个会面吗 |
[14:19] | Yeah. | 行啊 |
[14:21] | What’s your cut? | 你要分多少 |
[14:23] | I don’t want nothing. Just know I did you a solid. | 我什么都不要 你记得我帮了你一个大的 |
[14:28] | That’s it, that’s all. | 就这样 这样就行了 |
[14:31] | Cheers. | 干了 |
[14:35] | Okay. Let’s start slow. | 咱们开始时慢点 |
[14:38] | One kilo. | 一公斤 |
[14:41] | You re-up fast and we can add more weight. | 你卖得快 我们就把量增加 |
[14:44] | One kilo ain’t gonna do it, bro. | 一公斤不够 兄弟 |
[14:46] | I got a hungry clientele. | 我的客户胃口很大 |
[14:48] | I need five, minimum. | 我最少要五公斤 |
[14:51] | – I don’t… – Trust me, bro. | -我不… -相信我 兄弟 |
[14:54] | Daryl’s legit, good money. | 达里尔是正经卖货 钱有的是 |
[15:05] | Okay, but I’m gonna need 10% up front. | 好吧 不过我要先预付百分之十 |
[15:14] | How’s 20 sound? | 百分之二十怎么样 |
[15:16] | Ooh-wee. | 好家伙 |
[15:21] | It’s twice as good as ten. | 自然比百分之十好一倍 |
[15:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:25] | Come back in three hours when we’re closed. | 过三个小时我们关门以后再过来 |
[15:27] | No guns. | 不能带枪 |
[15:30] | I respect the fact you trust me. | 我敬重你信任我 |
[15:33] | I respect the fact you know not to skate with my money. | 我敬重你不去数我的钱 |
[15:36] | Yeah. | 好说 |
[15:39] | Hey, you bring Kevin with you, too, all right? | 你带着凯文过来 好吧 |
[15:41] | Makes me feel good when he’s around. | 他在旁边我会感觉好一些 |
[15:42] | Aw, man, I just like being around all this money. | 在这么多钱旁边我也挺喜欢 |
[15:50] | All right, Atwater’s gonna be with Daryl at the meet. | 阿特沃特会与达里尔一起去交易 |
[15:52] | We set a perimeter around the auto detail shop. | 我们在汽车精洗店周围设个警戒区 |
[15:54] | Adam, I want you outside on foot. | 亚当 我要你步行在外面 |
[15:57] | Goal is, we snatch up Daryl fast and quiet, | 目标就是把达里尔迅速而悄悄地拿下 |
[15:59] | get him right back out on the street | 让他以合作证人的身份 |
[16:01] | as a cooperating witness. | 回到街上去 |
[16:02] | So, how are we protecting ourselves against | 那我们怎么能使我们免于 |
[16:04] | a potential entrapment defense? | 对方说我们钓鱼执法 |
[16:05] | I told Kev make it clear Daryl wants the dope. | 我告诉凯文让他明确达里尔想要那些毒品 |
[16:07] | We’re sellers, not buyers. | 我们是卖家 不是买家 |
[16:09] | Think we’re ready, boss, let’s go. | 我们准备好了 头 行动吧 |
[16:10] | All right, let’s do it. | 好的 行动吧 |
[16:16] | How are you so calm, dawg? | 你怎么这么平静 兄弟 |
[16:21] | I just am. | 我就是这样 |
[16:23] | People only really get scared | 人们往往在假装成为 |
[16:24] | when they trying to be something they ain’t. | 其他样子时才感到非常害怕 |
[16:26] | Hmm, right. | 没错 |
[16:27] | I used to tell my little brother that right before basketball games. | 以前篮球比赛之前我都会跟我弟弟这么说 |
[16:30] | I’d say, “Know your role. | 我说”知道自己的角色 |
[16:32] | Don’t be scared of who you are.” | 不要被你是谁所吓倒” |
[16:34] | – I like that. – Yeah. | -这话我喜欢 -是啊 |
[16:36] | I might just drop that on Vance before his next game. | 下次比赛之前我可以跟文斯也这么说 |
[16:39] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[16:40] | Yeah, he a good kid, bro. | 这小子还不错 |
[16:42] | Yeah, man, that’s my heart, right there. | 他是我真正关心的人 |
[16:45] | I already know. | 我知道 |
[16:46] | You know, he’s what I’d be–try to be… | 他是我要成为的 想要的样子… |
[16:51] | – You know? – Right. | -知道吗 -是啊 |
[16:53] | If things were different. I feel you. | 你是说如果情况不同的话 我理解 |
[16:56] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:59] | See, my pops got locked up early, so I had no choice. | 我老爸很早就被关起来了 我没得选 |
[17:03] | I had to step up, take care of things. | 我得顶上来 打理一切 |
[17:07] | I been there, bro. | 我也经历过 兄弟 |
[17:10] | For real. | 真的 |
[17:13] | Hey, but you had a Gamble in your life. | 你有个甘布尔 |
[17:16] | You got lucky. He got you right, man. | 挺幸运的 他罩着你 |
[17:19] | Hey, man, way I see it, Gamble got lucky taking me in, bro. | 老兄 以我来看 甘布尔有我才幸运 |
[17:23] | I see you don’t go no problem with confidence. | 我发现你自信心爆棚 |
[17:27] | Yeah, man. | 没错 哥们 |
[17:31] | Atwater and Daryl just passed us, | 阿特沃特和达里尔刚刚超过我们 |
[17:33] | maroon SUV. | 茶色越野车 |
[17:34] | Copy that. We’re in position on the northeast corner, | 收到 我们在东北角已就位 |
[17:36] | got eyes on the auto detail shop. | 正在监视汽车清洗店 |
[17:39] | Adam, you good? | 亚当 你还好吗 |
[17:40] | Yeah, roger that. | 是的 收到 |
[17:41] | I’m at the southwest corner | 我在西南角 |
[17:42] | outside the meeting spot, out back. | 就在交易地点外边后面 |
[17:44] | Yo, you ain’t packing, right? | 你没带家伙吧 |
[17:47] | Nah, man. | 没有 哥们 |
[17:48] | Your boy said no guns. | 你的人说不准带枪 |
[17:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:51] | Gotta respect the seller’s demand. | 要尊重卖家的意愿 |
[17:54] | That’s part of being a good businessman. | 这是做好一个生意人的必要条件 |
[17:57] | Learned that from Gamble. | 我从甘布尔那儿学来的 |
[17:58] | Yeah, I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[17:59] | Yeah. | 我也是 |
[18:02] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[18:02] | Pull the vehicle to the curb. | 靠边停车 |
[18:04] | Now. | 马上 |
[18:05] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是开玩笑吧 |
[18:06] | We’re barely going 20 miles an hour. | 我们连二十迈都没到 |
[18:11] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[18:12] | They’re 20 yards from the meeting spot. | 他们离交易地点只有十八米了 |
[18:21] | We got Illinois tags. | 帮我查个伊利诺伊州车牌 |
[18:23] | GP921J1 It’s George-Paul-9-2-1-John-1. | |
[18:27] | Copy 2913, we’re running it. | 收到 2913 我们马上查 |
[18:29] | Got you held down at that stop. | 你先等着别挂 |
[18:35] | Turn your car off, sir. | 请先熄火 先生 |
[18:41] | What’s up, guys? Where you headed? | 伙计们好 你们要去哪里 |
[18:43] | Visiting a friend. | 看个朋友 |
[18:44] | This friend got a name? | 这位朋友叫什么名字 |
[18:45] | May I ask what this is about, Officer? | 我能问问这是为什么吗 警官 |
[18:46] | No, you may not. | 不行 |
[18:47] | You just answer the question | 你们回答我的问题 |
[18:48] | and keep your hands where I can see ’em. | 并把手放在我看得见的地方 |
[18:53] | Name is Tony. | 朋友叫托尼 |
[18:54] | Right, two brothers visiting a dago? | 好吧 两兄弟去拜访拉丁佬 |
[18:57] | It doesn’t ring true, homie. | 听起来不像真的 兄弟 |
[18:59] | Come on, Doyle. Hey, guys… | 拜托 多伊尔 伙计们… |
[19:00] | – What the hell? – Just doing our job. | -什么鬼 -我们只是在做我们的工作 |
[19:02] | Hey, Sarge, are you hearing this? | 警长 你在听吗 |
[19:03] | Everybody stand down, just let it play out. | 所有人待命 等他们完事 |
[19:07] | Hopefully, these guys don’t burn Atwater, | 希望这些家伙不会暴露阿特沃特 |
[19:08] | blow this whole thing up. | 让整件事告吹 |
[19:10] | Any guns, knives, drugs? | 有没有带枪 刀具 毒品 |
[19:12] | We do not, like he said, we’re just visiting a friend. | 没有 如他所说 我们只是去看朋友 |
[19:14] | Yeah, right. Tony, right? | 是的 没错 托尼 是吗 |
[19:16] | So, what are you gonna do when you get there? | 那你们到那儿以后准备干什么 |
[19:18] | Make some linguini? | 做意大利面吗 |
[19:20] | Hey, when I ask you a question, | 我问问题的时候 |
[19:21] | I want an answer and eye contact. | 希望你可以看着我的眼睛回答问题 |
[19:23] | Units in the 29 and units on the citywide, | 29辖区各巡逻队 芝加哥各巡逻队 |
[19:26] | an armed robbery just occurred at 1344 Luther Drive. | 路德大道1344号刚发生了一起持械抢劫 |
[19:30] | Offenders are described as male, black, late 20s, | 抢劫犯为男性 黑人 三十岁不到 |
[19:33] | approximately six-foot tall. | 身高约为一米八二 |
[19:36] | Out of the car, nice and slow. | 慢慢下车 |
[19:38] | Hands where I can see ’em. | 手放在我看得见的地方 |
[19:39] | Let’s go guys, out of the car now. | 来吧伙计们 马上下车 |
[19:42] | We’re gonna need to search you. | 我们要对你们进行搜身 |
[19:46] | You boys do that robbery over on Luther Drive? | 抢劫路德大道的男孩是你们吗 |
[19:48] | We certainly did not, | 绝对不是我们 |
[19:49] | and we’re not boys, Officer, we’re men. | 而且我们不是男孩 警官 是男人 |
[19:51] | What did you just say to me? | 你刚才跟我说什么 |
[19:52] | I said we’re men. | 我说我们是男人 |
[19:54] | Yo, hey, man. | 哥们 |
[19:57] | You feel like a man now, huh? Don’t get cute with me. | 你现在觉得自己是男人了 别跟我装可爱 |
[20:00] | Let’s go, back at the car, let’s go. | 我们走吧 上车 快走 |
[20:03] | – We didn’t even do nothing. – Hands. | -我们什么都没做 -把手举起来 |
[20:04] | Listen, Officer, I don’t have a problem letting you… | 听着 警官 我不介意你… |
[20:06] | Shut your mouth and keep your hands on– | 闭嘴 把手举着 |
[20:07] | What’s your problem, man? | 你到底怎么回事 兄弟 |
[20:08] | Face forward, do not look at me. | 脸朝前方 别看着我 |
[20:09] | This is going sideways. What are we doing here? | 情况不妙 我们在这干什么 |
[20:11] | Stand down. Let Atwater handle it. | 别动 让阿特沃特来处理 |
[20:14] | Hands, let’s go. Let’s go. | 手 走吧 走 |
[20:15] | Hands. | 手 |
[20:17] | Hey, you shut ’em up. Put in the back of the car. | 让他们闭嘴 把他们塞到车后座上 |
[20:19] | Hey, man, what the–what’s your problem, man? | 哥们 你到底怎么回事 哥们 |
[20:21] | You’ve been buggin’ this whole time. | 你一直在叨叨个不停 |
[20:23] | Let me see your hands! | 让我看到你的手 |
[20:23] | We were just driving on the goddamn street. | 我们只是在马路上开车而已 |
[20:26] | We were just driving on the damn street. | 我们只是在马路上开车而已 |
[20:27] | Daryl, just do what he says, okay? | 达里尔 照他说的做 好吗 |
[20:28] | Now, get on the ground. Get on your knees now. | 马上跪下 跪在地上 |
[20:30] | – I ain’t getting on my knees. – I will not ask you again. | -我不会跪下 -我不会再说一次 |
[20:32] | – Final warning. – Let me go in. | -这是最终警告 -让我上吧 |
[20:34] | Talk to your partner, man. Try and control him. | 跟你搭档谈谈 哥们 试着控制他 |
[20:36] | Get your black ass on your knees right now. | 跪下你那肮脏的膝盖 |
[21:14] | Not a word about Atwater. I wanna keep his cover intact. | 别提阿特沃特 我想保留他的卧底身份 |
[21:18] | – Sergeant… – Yeah. | -警长… -是的 |
[21:20] | Even though Daryl just got shot. | 尽管达里尔刚刚被枪杀了 |
[21:22] | Now just hang back. Let me handle this. | 在这儿等着 我来处理 |
[21:28] | Sergeant Hank Voight, Intelligence. | 汉克·博伊特警长 情报组 |
[21:32] | We’re in the neighborhood working a case. | 我们正在附近办案 |
[21:33] | The offender reached for my weapon. | 嫌犯要抢我的枪 |
[21:35] | I was in fear for my life. | 我有生命危险 |
[21:36] | Don’t talk to me. | 别跟我说 |
[21:37] | Save your story for COPA and IRT, you understand? | 留着说给民警问责办公室和事件响应小组 明白吗 |
[21:40] | Yeah. Yeah, right, thanks. | 明白 好吧 谢谢 |
[21:44] | So, what about the other guy in the car? | 那车里另外一个家伙怎么样了 |
[21:45] | You charging him? | 你要起诉他吗 |
[21:46] | Yeah, we’ll process him after we handle all this. | 是的 等我们搞定这个就去处理他 |
[21:50] | I’ll tell you what, why don’t I transport him | 这样吧 不如我来送他 |
[21:53] | back to your district, get him off the scene? | 回你的警局 让他离开现场 |
[21:56] | I think you two got enough to focus on, huh? | 我想你们俩已经有够多的事要忙了 |
[22:00] | Yeah, that’d be great. | 好啊 那太好了 |
[22:01] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[22:03] | Make sure you write him up good. | 事件经过你好好给他写一笔 |
[22:04] | He was belligerent and disorderly. | 他很好斗 目无法纪 |
[22:06] | Don’t worry, I’ll take care of this prick. | 别担心 我来负责这个混蛋 |
[22:09] | Might even hit him with assault and battery, too. | 可能还会以袭击和暴力伤害罪起诉他 |
[22:15] | Let’s go. Come on, get out. | 走吧 快点 快出来 |
[22:18] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[22:21] | All right, you’re still under. | 你仍旧处于卧底状态 |
[22:22] | Keep your mouth shut until we’re alone. | 别说话 直到只剩我们俩 |
[22:25] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 我们走吧 |
[22:27] | Ain’t nobody gonna cover him up? | 没有人把他盖起来吗 |
[22:29] | Shut up. Come on. | 闭嘴 快走 |
[22:34] | Come on. | 快点 |
[22:43] | Kev, you okay? | 凯文 你还好吗 |
[22:46] | – Kev, what the hell happened? – I don’t know. | -凯文 到底怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[22:48] | – What? – I don’t know. | -什么 -我不知道 |
[22:50] | All I know is that those punks murdered Daryl. | 我只知道那些混蛋杀害了达里尔 |
[22:53] | Damn near shot me, too… | 差点也打中了我 |
[22:57] | over nothing–over driving while being black. | 毫无理由 就因为开车的是黑人 |
[23:18] | Kevin Anderson, you made bail. | 凯文·安德森 你被保释了 |
[23:22] | Come on, man, I ain’t got all day. | 快点 我可没时间跟你耗 |
[23:29] | Moved as fast as I could. | 我尽可能快地过来了 |
[23:32] | Appreciate that. | 谢谢你 |
[23:34] | Just get your head straight. | 你清醒一下头脑 |
[23:36] | You have to talk to COPA and IRT soon. | 你很快要跟民警问责办公室和事件响应小组面谈 |
[23:39] | I’m ready when they are. | 我随时都行 |
[23:40] | Kevin… | 凯文 |
[23:43] | I know you’re hot. I get it. | 我知道你很愤怒 我明白 |
[23:46] | You gotta take some time. Calm down. | 你要花点时间冷静下来 |
[23:49] | Let’s make sense of all this. | 我们来搞清楚是怎么回事 |
[23:52] | No, thanks, Sarge. I don’t wanna calm down. | 不 谢谢 警长 我不想冷静 |
[23:55] | I don’t wanna make sense of this, | 我不想搞清楚是怎么回事 |
[23:56] | ’cause what just happened can’t keep happening. | 因为这种事不能一直发生下去 |
[23:59] | No, this gotta stop. | 是的 这必须结束了 |
[24:06] | Superintendent. | 副警司 |
[24:08] | I just spoke to IRT. | 我刚和事件响应小组谈过 |
[24:09] | I wanted to make sure that | 我想确保 |
[24:10] | everything I was hearing was, in fact, true | 我听到的一切都是真实可靠 |
[24:12] | and that nothing was getting lost in translation. | 没有信息遗漏或被曲解 |
[24:15] | But I’ll be honest with you, Hank, | 不过我要老实告诉你 汉克 |
[24:16] | I am having a very hard time understanding what just happened. | 我很难理解刚刚发生了什么事 |
[24:21] | How can I help? | 我有什么能效劳 |
[24:22] | You could tell me that your man Atwater | 你能告诉我你的手下阿特沃特 |
[24:25] | wasn’t really working undercover | 在那场涉警致死 |
[24:27] | when that tragic officer-involved shooting occurred. | 枪击悲剧发生时 他不是真的在做卧底 |
[24:29] | Atwater was there. | 阿特沃特当时在那里 |
[24:31] | He was on the scene, | 他在现场 |
[24:33] | and he maintained his cover identity | 他保护了自己的卧底身份 |
[24:35] | like a smart cop is supposed to. | 像一个聪明的警察该做的那样 |
[24:37] | A smart cop is supposed to make sure | 聪明的警察应该确保 |
[24:39] | that a guy doesn’t get shot. | 那人没被枪击 |
[24:40] | That’s what a smart cop is supposed to do. | 这才是聪明的警察该做的事 |
[24:42] | Atwater played it right. | 阿特沃特处理得当 |
[24:44] | He tried to deescalate the situation, | 他试图缓和局面 |
[24:46] | while maintaining his– | 与此同时保护他的… |
[24:47] | Oh, come on, Hank! Give me a break. | 得了吧 汉克 别扯了 |
[24:50] | How could he have played it right | 在我们造成了一个黑人孩子死亡后 |
[24:51] | when we got ourselves one dead black kid? | 他怎么可能算处理得当 |
[24:54] | In what universe is that playing it right? | 这在哪个世界算是处理得当 |
[25:00] | When these facts come out, if they break the wrong way, | 如果这些事传出去的途径不对 |
[25:02] | Atwater goes down. | 阿特沃特要承担责任 |
[25:04] | It’s the cost of doing business. | 这是我们这行要付出的代价 |
[25:06] | You’re dismissed. | 你可以走了 |
[25:12] | Did I stutter? | 是我没说清楚吗 |
[25:15] | Black lives matter. | 黑人生命很重要 |
[25:17] | Black lives matter. | 黑人生命很重要 |
[25:19] | Black lives matter. | 黑人生命很重要 |
[25:29] | We will not stand… | 我们无法容忍 |
[25:30] | – That’s right! – Yeah. | -没错 -是的 |
[25:32] | For this outrageous behavior… | 如此骇人听闻的行为 |
[25:33] | – Right. – Yes, sir. | -没错 -是的 先生 |
[25:34] | And the utter contempt… | 还有对黑人生命的 |
[25:37] | and disregard for black lives. | 极度蔑视与不尊重 |
[25:40] | – Yes. – That’s right. | -是的 -没错 |
[25:42] | Because black lives matter. | 因为黑人生命很重要 |
[25:43] | Black lives matter. | 黑人生命很重要 |
[25:45] | Black lives matter. Black lives matter. | 黑人生命很重要 黑人生命很重要 |
[25:49] | Black lives matter. Black lives matter. | 黑人生命很重要 黑人生命很重要 |
[25:54] | Black lives matter. Black lives matter. | 黑人生命很重要 黑人生命很重要 |
[26:04] | Hey, man. | 兄弟 |
[26:06] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[26:07] | – Good. – How’d it go with IRT? | -还好 -和事件响应小组谈得怎么样 |
[26:11] | Talk to ’em about everything. | 和他们交代了一切 |
[26:12] | Off the record. | 非正式谈话 |
[26:13] | They told me to watch the tape before I make an official statement. | 他们让我在做正式声明前先看监控录像 |
[26:18] | Get any sleep? | 睡了吗 |
[26:19] | No, not really. | 其实没有 |
[26:21] | I got a bad taste on this one, Sarge. | 这次我有不好的预感 警长 |
[26:25] | No matter how you slice it, I got an innocent man killed, | 无论怎么解释 我都让一个无辜之人被杀 |
[26:27] | a man who didn’t do a damn thing to deserve it. | 他什么都没做错 不该得到这样的下场 |
[26:30] | What happened last night was unfortunate. | 昨晚发生的事非常不幸 |
[26:33] | No, it was not unfortunate. | 不 那不是不幸 |
[26:35] | That was murder. | 那是谋杀 |
[26:37] | Well, you haven’t seen the tape, neither have I. | 你还没有看录像 我也没有 |
[26:41] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[26:41] | I’m saying I’m not ready to accuse a cop, | 我是说我还没准备好去指控一个警察 |
[26:44] | one of our own, of murder until I know all the facts. | 指控我们自己人谋杀 除非我了解到所有真相 |
[26:47] | That cop ain’t one of us, Sarge. | 那个警察不是我们中的一员 警长 |
[26:50] | Yeah, maybe. | 也许是这样 |
[26:53] | I’ll tell you what, | 但我想说的是 |
[26:54] | Daryl definitely ain’t one of us. | 达里尔绝对不是我们中的一员 |
[26:56] | That is a stone-cold criminal, | 他是一个非常冷酷的罪犯 |
[26:59] | puts bodies on the street, | 随手把尸体扔到街上 |
[27:00] | gets young kids hooked on heroin. | 害得年轻人染上毒瘾 |
[27:02] | He wasn’t being a criminal when he got shot. | 他中枪的时候没有犯罪 |
[27:06] | That’s the point. | 这才是关键 |
[27:14] | Kelton’s blaming you for what happened to Daryl. | 凯尔顿是因为达里尔的事怪罪你 |
[27:17] | Thinks you should have identified yourself | 以为你会亮明警察身份 |
[27:19] | as a police officer to deescalate the situation. | 来缓解冲突 |
[27:22] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[27:26] | After all of this I’m the bad guy. | 最后我还成坏人了 |
[27:29] | Sarge, you know that Kelton doesn’t care about | 警长 你知道那个凯尔顿什么都不在乎 |
[27:31] | – a damn thing, but that election. – Yeah, I know that. | -除了那个选举 -我了解 |
[27:35] | But it doesn’t matter. | 但光我知道没有用 |
[27:38] | But if we bust Gamble, | 不过如果我们抓住了甘布尔 |
[27:40] | we give Kelton something to talk about, to brag about. | 能给凯尔顿一些吹嘘的资本 |
[27:45] | That dirties Daryl, makes the whole situation less tragic. | 达里尔做过的勾当让这件事也没那么不幸了 |
[27:47] | Uh-huh, yeah, that too. | 这也算一个 |
[27:50] | Well, let’s face it. | 我们接受现实吧 |
[27:52] | There is no easy answer on this; there just isn’t. | 没什么容易的解决办法 没有 |
[28:01] | – Let’s finish this thing then. – Good. | -那我们就来解决这件事吧 -好 |
[28:04] | So, go pay your respects to Daryl’s family. | 去慰问下达里尔的家人吧 |
[28:07] | What? | 什么 |
[28:08] | Go to his aunt’s house, connect with Gamble, | 去他阿姨家里 跟甘布尔取得联系 |
[28:12] | and close that heroin deal with him instead of Daryl. | 代替达里尔和他完成这笔海洛因交易 |
[28:29] | – Laz. – Hey, yo. | -拉兹 -你好 |
[28:31] | What up, Kev? | 还好吗 凯文 |
[28:34] | Did what I could do. | 我尽力了 |
[28:36] | Appreciate you. | 多谢你 |
[28:38] | – All right. – Come on in. | -好的 -过来吧 |
[28:43] | Thank you for coming. | 多谢你能来 |
[28:46] | Thank you for having me, Mama Donna. | 谢谢你给我这个机会过来 唐娜阿姨 |
[28:57] | Vance…I’m sorry, bro. | 文斯 抱歉 兄弟 |
[29:02] | I did the best I could to help him, it got crazy. | 我尽力了 情况有些失控 |
[29:04] | Right. | 嗯 |
[29:11] | I didn’t know Daryl that well… | 我不是那么了解达里尔 |
[29:14] | But I do know he loved you. | 但我很清楚他很爱你 |
[29:21] | Hey, your brother didn’t smile that much, man, | 你的哥哥平时不怎么爱笑 |
[29:23] | but every time I brought you up… | 但每次我只要提到你 |
[29:27] | He smiled with pride. | 他都骄傲地露出笑容 |
[29:30] | That’s all it was, pure pride. | 纯粹的骄傲之情 没有其他 |
[29:37] | Vance, your ti-ti needs you, man. | 文斯 你的阿姨叫你 |
[29:41] | Go be strong. | 挺住 |
[29:49] | You got it, man. | 我知道了 兄弟 |
[29:58] | They were sweating us for no reason, | 他们毫无原由地拷问我们 |
[30:00] | and then a robbery call came over the radio. | 然后无线电上有个抢劫案的呼叫 |
[30:02] | And they really went crazy, | 然后他们就激动了起来 |
[30:03] | like that justified everything they wanted to do to us in the first place. | 仿佛给了他们扣押我们一个正当理由似的 |
[30:06] | Same ol’ song, man. | 老套路了 |
[30:08] | You know how it goes, trying to provoke us. | 你知道怎么回事 想激怒我们 |
[30:11] | I think Daryl caught onto that before I did, which… | 我觉得达里尔比我先被激怒 |
[30:15] | made him get aggressive and… | 然后他变得有些好斗 |
[30:18] | did what he did, you know? | 做了那些事 |
[30:22] | I loved Daryl, man, | 兄弟 我爱达里尔 |
[30:24] | like he was my own flesh and blood. | 视他亲如骨肉 |
[30:30] | He gone now, so…life goes on. | 他现在去世了 但生活还得继续 |
[30:35] | It ain’t right. | 这感觉不太好 |
[30:38] | – It just is what it is. – Yeah. | -但只能如此 -是啊 |
[30:40] | Life does go on. | 生活是在向前 |
[30:43] | So, in that spirit, Daryl did put down 20% | 这么说的话 达里尔的确给 |
[30:46] | on a buy that was supposed to get done that night. | 那晚理应完成的交易预付了20%的定金 |
[30:51] | Talked to my homie, Tony, you can have your money back | 我和我的哥们儿托尼说过 你可以拿回你的钱 |
[30:53] | or proceed with the transaction. it’s up to you. | 或者继续交易 看你的意思 |
[30:58] | Yo, Kev, you’re all about business, huh? | 凯文 你很公私分明嘛 |
[31:02] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[31:06] | So, what do you want me to tell Tony? | 那你想我跟托尼怎么说 |
[31:13] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[31:15] | – Set it up. – All right. | -安排一下 -好 |
[31:17] | – Gotchu. – Let me know. | -明白了 -有消息通知我 |
[31:29] | It’s the best in the Midwest. | 这是中西部质量最好的货了 |
[31:34] | Let the street decide that, eh? | 看市场反应如何 |
[31:37] | This is you. | 这是你的 |
[31:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:39] | It’s good doing business with you. | 跟你合作很愉快 |
[31:41] | – You two leave out the back. – Yeah. | -你俩从后面走 -好 |
[31:43] | That’s good business, man. | 这是笔好生意 |
[31:44] | Now that’s how we do it. I see you. | 这才是做生意 转头见 |
[31:46] | I see you, baby. | 回见 兄弟 |
[31:47] | Chicago PD, don’t move. | 芝加哥警署 不许动 |
[31:50] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[31:52] | Drop the bag, hands in the air. | 放下袋子 举起手来 |
[31:55] | Against the car. | 趴在车上 |
[31:57] | Oh, you lying son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋骗我 |
[32:00] | You set Daryl up, huh? | 你也设计陷害了达里尔吧 |
[32:01] | You got him killed? | 让他被杀了 |
[32:05] | Man, how you gonna do this to your own people, man? | 你怎么能对自己人做出这种事 |
[32:07] | You’re worse than the cop that pulled the trigger, Kev. | 你比开枪的警察还混蛋 凯文 |
[32:09] | I see you. | 我看透你了 |
[32:13] | Hey, great work, Kev. We got him. | 干得好 凯文 我们抓住他了 |
[32:15] | Yeah, we got him. | 是啊 抓住他了 |
[32:16] | That’s all that matters, getting him, | 只要抓住他就行 抓住他 |
[32:19] | no matter what it costs. | 无论要付出什么代价 |
[32:56] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:01] | So, what do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[33:04] | Just trying to sort it all out, man. | 只想把这一切都理清 |
[33:07] | Is the video helping or hurting? | 这段视频有帮助吗 还是看完更伤心了 |
[33:14] | The video can’t hear what the punk ass cop was saying. | 视频根本没录到那混蛋说了什么 |
[33:18] | I blinked the wrong way, | 如果我朝别的地方眨眼 |
[33:19] | that white boy would have shot me. | 那白人就该给我一枪了 |
[33:22] | Killed me dead. I mean, you look at the video. | 杀死我 你看看那视频 |
[33:23] | Maybe Daryl is lunging for the cop’s gun, | 也许达里尔确实想去拿警察的枪 |
[33:25] | but it should have never got that far. | 但事情不该变成这样 |
[33:35] | I’m glad you didn’t blink the wrong way. | 我很高兴你没朝错的方向眨眼 |
[33:39] | Look, I know you’re gonna be under a lot of pressure | 听着 我知道你压力很大 |
[33:41] | to do the right thing | 需要为你的社区 |
[33:43] | from your community, your friends, your family. | 你的朋友 家人做正确的事 |
[33:47] | Police, on the other side, they expect you to act | 另一方面 警察这边希望你 |
[33:49] | a certain way, back up your fellow officer. | 能有别的做法 支持你的同行 |
[33:51] | Where do you stand? | 那你的立场呢 |
[33:56] | It’s tough to say, because I’m white. | 很难说 因为我是白人 |
[34:01] | And no matter how hard I try or how badly I wanna understand | 无论我怎么努力 或试着理解 |
[34:04] | what just happened, what you just experienced, | 刚刚发生的事 你经历的事 |
[34:07] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[34:11] | I never will. | 我永远也做不到 |
[34:17] | But I got your back, always. | 但我支持你 永远如此 |
[34:21] | Either way, I got your back. | 无论你选择什么 我都支持你 |
[34:24] | Thanks a lot. Needed that. | 多谢 我正需要这个 |
[34:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[34:49] | Okay, I’ll be there. | 好 我马上去 |
[34:52] | Congratulations on taking down Phil Gamble. | 恭喜你们拿下菲尔·甘布尔 |
[34:56] | that son of a bitch has been a pain in my ass for years. | 那家伙碍我的事好多年了 |
[34:58] | Well, I’m glad we can help. | 很高兴我们能帮忙 |
[35:01] | I’m assuming that’s not why you called me down here. | 我猜这不是你打电话的原因 |
[35:05] | No. | 是的 |
[35:09] | I wanna talk to you about the police shooting. | 我想跟你说说警察开枪的事 |
[35:13] | Your statement will carry a lot of weight… | 你的证词很重要 |
[35:17] | will add lots of important context to | 给整个复杂的案件 |
[35:20] | a complicated situation. | 增添了前因后果 |
[35:21] | So, as you begin to sort through things, | 所以你开始整理事件经过时 |
[35:26] | I wanna make sure you feel protected. | 我希望你感觉有人保护你 |
[35:28] | Protected from what? | 为什么保护我 |
[35:30] | The truth, your truth… | 真相 你说出的真相 |
[35:34] | Whether or not it actually is the truth. | 无论那是否是真的真相 |
[35:37] | You’re asking me to lie? | 你想让我撒谎 |
[35:38] | No, I’m asking you to be strong. | 不 我想让你坚强 |
[35:41] | To do what’s necessary to punish these racist punks | 做必要的事来惩罚那些无缘无故 |
[35:44] | who killed one of our own for no reason. | 就杀了我们黑人的种族歧视混蛋 |
[35:52] | Good to see you again, Ray. | 很高兴见到你 雷 |
[35:53] | Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[35:54] | Why is it so important to you? | 为什么这事对你那么重要 |
[35:56] | You the one who told us to go after Daryl in the first place. | 是你让我们去追查达里尔的 |
[35:58] | Thought you couldn’t stand his ass, remember? | 我以为你受不了那家伙 不是吗 |
[36:00] | I did. | 是的 |
[36:02] | And the truth is, I don’t give a damn about his death. | 但事实是 我不在乎他的死活 |
[36:05] | But I do care about a white cop | 但我在乎一个白人警察 |
[36:07] | killing a black man for no reason. | 无故杀了一个黑人 |
[36:14] | There’s a video out there that shows | 那份视频确实显示 |
[36:16] | Daryl lunging for that gun. | 达里尔想去拿枪 |
[36:18] | It’s tough to get around. | 很难解释清楚 |
[36:19] | You don’t have to worry about none of that. | 你不需要担心那些 |
[36:21] | You just speak your piece. | 只要说出你的故事 |
[36:24] | I’ve done research on this cop, Doyle. | 我调查了这个警察 道尔 |
[36:28] | He’s got a track record. | 他是个惯犯了 |
[36:29] | He’s been written up for using the ‘N’ word before. | 曾经因为侮辱黑人被记过 |
[36:33] | So, you are gonna tell COPA that | 你要告诉民警问责办公室 |
[36:36] | you heard him use the word, | 他说了那个侮辱黑人的词 |
[36:39] | that he told his partner he was gonna | 他一下巡逻车 |
[36:40] | “take care of those black boys” | 就对他的搭档说 |
[36:41] | the second he got out of his patrol car. | “我们把那些黑人处理了” |
[36:44] | And we’ll be fine. | 这样我们就没事了 |
[36:46] | We’ll have intent, nullify that video you’re worried about. | 你担心的视频 我们会让它失去法律效力 |
[36:50] | This isn’t about you anymore, Kevin. | 这不仅仅是关于你了 凯文 |
[36:56] | This is about the future of Chicago. | 这是关于芝加哥的未来 |
[36:58] | Future of Chicago? | 芝加哥的未来 |
[37:05] | I’ve decided I’m gonna run for Mayor. | 我决定竞选市长 |
[37:11] | And this is the thing that’s gonna get us elected. | 而这件事能让黑人获胜 |
[37:31] | Got a call from COPA. | 民警问责办公室来电了 |
[37:36] | They wanna talk to you today. | 他们想今天和你谈谈 |
[37:40] | That’s fine. | 行 |
[37:49] | You all set? | 你准备好了吗 |
[37:55] | Look, I know you got people talking in both your ears. | 听着 我知道有人来做你工作了 |
[38:02] | You gotta do what you think is right. | 你得做自己觉得正确的事 |
[38:08] | Just…just keep in mind you’re a cop. | 只要 只要记住你是个警察 |
[38:16] | That’s what you get paid for, not to change the world. | 这是你的职责 而不是改变世界 |
[38:22] | I just thought that’s what we were supposed to do… | 我只是以为我们本该 |
[38:26] | make the world better. | 使世界变得美好 |
[38:31] | Just…remember this is Chicago. | 就记住这里是芝加哥 |
[38:37] | It’s not easy to be an idealist. | 想做个理想主义者不容易 |
[38:52] | Officer Atwater, please tell us | 阿特沃特警官 请告诉我们 |
[38:53] | what you witnessed the night of February 5th. | 2月5日你目睹的事件经过 |
[39:05] | – How you doing? – What’s up, man? | -你怎么样 -怎么样 老兄 |
[39:16] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[39:18] | – I talked to COPA today. – Yeah, so what? | -我今天跟民警问责办公室谈了 -那又怎样 |
[39:19] | You’re coming down here– you’re gonna brag about it? | 你来这是想炫耀吗 |
[39:22] | I told ’em it was a good shoot. | 我告诉他们那枪开得没问题 |
[39:30] | You? | 你 |
[39:32] | You backed me? | 你支持了我 |
[39:34] | I told the truth. | 我说出了真相 |
[39:42] | I appreciate that, bro. | 多谢 兄弟 |
[39:44] | Don’t call me “bro.” | 别叫我兄弟 |
[39:54] | No, I didn’t come down here to shake hands and make up. | 不 我不是来跟你握手言和的 |
[40:02] | So it’s like that, huh? | 就这样 是吗 |
[40:03] | Yeah, it’s like that. | 没错 就这样 |
[40:07] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[40:22] | Hey, look, man, we don’t gotta do this. | 听着 兄弟 没必要 |
[40:38] | You put a gun to my head. | 你拿枪抵着我的脑袋 |
[40:41] | Hey, you might not go down for that murder, | 也许你不会因为这件谋杀案而完蛋 |
[40:42] | but I will get your badge one way or the other. | 但我会找别的方法让你做不成警察 |
[40:56] | How does that feel? | 现在你感觉怎样 |
[41:01] | Feel like a man? Huh, boy? | 像个大男人吗 臭小子 |