时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | All right, so where’s the supplier? | 供应商在哪 |
[00:21] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[00:22] | My contact’s gonna meet the guy upstairs at the card game. | 我的联系人会在楼上牌桌上和他碰头 |
[00:26] | It wasn’t easy getting you guys in here, making you look legit. | 把你们弄进来还不让人起疑可不容易 |
[00:29] | That’s part of your deal. | 这是约定的一部分 |
[00:31] | This gonna be enough to clear my case? | 这样就能清掉我的案底吗 |
[00:33] | You get us the guy selling China White, | 你把卖白粉的人给我们 |
[00:34] | I’m gonna clear your record and never bother you again. | 我就清了你的案底 再不来找你的麻烦了 |
[00:37] | Get eyes upstairs, let’s ID the supplier. | 派人上去 找到这个供应商 |
[00:41] | Who’s this guy? | 这人是谁 |
[00:43] | Three body guards, wad of cash. | 三个保镖 带着不少现金 |
[00:45] | Looks like this guy’s coming to play. | 看来这人是来玩牌的 |
[00:48] | All right, heads up. | 好了 都注意 |
[00:49] | We got a male, Hispanic, 30s, 5’7″, buck-50. | 有一名三十来岁西裔男性 一米七 大量现金 |
[00:53] | He’s in a blue coat coming in with three additional. | 穿着蓝上衣 有三个人一起 |
[00:56] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[01:01] | All right, game on. | 好了 有戏看了 |
[01:04] | We got a positive ID on facial rec, | 面部识别有结果了 |
[01:06] | Frank Delgado, got a sheet here, | 弗兰克·德尔加多 前科不少 |
[01:07] | multiple drug arrests. | 多次因贩毒被捕 |
[01:08] | He just walked in. | 他刚进去了 |
[01:11] | Frank, now we got a game. | 弗兰克 这下凑齐一桌了 |
[01:12] | Sit down so I can take your money. | 快坐下 让我赢个痛快 |
[01:22] | Can I pour you gentlemen some shots? | 先生们要喝酒吗 |
[01:23] | Yeah, let’s get a round. | 好 上一轮吧 |
[01:25] | So, uh, what’s your name? | 话说 你叫什么 |
[01:28] | Candy. | 坎迪[糖] |
[01:30] | You know, I got a bit of a sweet tooth. | 我正好喜欢吃糖呢 |
[01:32] | You know, I get that all the time. | 总是有人跟我说这个 |
[01:35] | Listen, Candy, I’ll give you $500 to take off your dress. | 坎迪 我出五百块 买你把裙子脱了 |
[01:40] | The bar has a pretty strict dress code. | 本酒吧的着装要求很严格 |
[01:43] | A thousand. | 我出一千 |
[01:48] | There we go, smile for the camera, you jagoff. | 很好 对镜头笑笑 你个混蛋 |
[01:51] | We got eyes on the supplier yet? | 看到供应商了吗 |
[01:55] | Yeah, facial rec just popped, | 看到了 面部识别有结果了 |
[01:56] | Matthew Garrett, lighting up the board. | 马修·加瑞特 同样案底很厚 |
[01:59] | He’s got multiple drug arrests. | 也多次因贩毒被捕过 |
[02:00] | Matthew Garret? That’s not possible. | 马修·加瑞特 这不可能 |
[02:03] | Am I blind? I mean… | 我眼不花啊 |
[02:04] | Yeah, Pontiac Prison, he just go released. | 刚从庞蒂亚克监狱放出来 |
[02:10] | That’s our guy. | 就是这个人 |
[02:11] | Son of a bitch. This can’t be happening. | 可恶 这不可能 |
[02:13] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[02:15] | I got history with him. He can’t see me. | 我和他有过节 不能让他看见我 |
[02:18] | He knows you? | 他认识你 |
[02:24] | Why are you leaving? | 你怎么要走了 |
[02:25] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[02:26] | Okay, but I did my thing, so we’re all good, right? | 好吧 但我履行约定了 所以没事了吧 |
[02:28] | Yeah, you did great. | 是 你做得很好 |
[02:32] | Come on. Come on, we gotta go. | 来吧 我们得走了 |
[02:33] | Hey, yo. Yo, I know you. | 你 我认得你 |
[02:36] | Nah, I think you got me mixed up with somebody, man. | 我看你是认错人了吧 |
[02:37] | Nah, nah, nah, you’re that cop, Halstead. | 没没没 你是那个条子 霍斯特德 |
[02:42] | You’re that punk that murders teenage girls, Garrett. | 而你个混蛋杀了好几个小女孩 加瑞特 |
[02:50] | – Watch yourself. – What are you gonna do, cop? | -你小心 -不然你怎样 条子 |
[02:52] | You gonna hit me? | 要打我吗 |
[02:54] | That’s what you wanna do? | 你是想打我吗 |
[02:55] | Come on, please, right here. | 来啊 求你了 朝这打 |
[02:57] | Please, take a swing, I’m begging you, please. | 来啊 使劲打 求求你 快来 |
[02:59] | Oh, my God, Chicago PD, they might give me | 我的天啊 芝加哥警署没准会 |
[03:01] | another 200K, maybe even more. | 再多赔我20万 甚至更多 |
[03:02] | Right here, sweetheart, don’t miss. | 打这里 亲爱的 瞄准了 |
[03:03] | Come on, come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[03:05] | This dude ain’t worth it. | 不值得跟他置气 |
[03:11] | See you around, Halstead, you coward. | 回见了霍斯特德 你个懦夫 |
[03:14] | – Who is that? – The devil. | -他是谁啊 -魔鬼 |
[03:23] | The mystery player bringing in China White | 那个把白粉运进来的人 |
[03:25] | is Matthew Garrett. | 就是马修·加瑞特 |
[03:25] | He was doing 20 years for possession | 他因非法持有并蓄意贩卖武器 |
[03:27] | with intent to distribute, | 被判了20年 |
[03:28] | served six, was released last month. | 蹲了6年之后上个月出狱了 |
[03:30] | So the police put in the proper paperwork | 警察在搜查他的时候 |
[03:32] | before they did the bust. | 手续没办齐全 |
[03:33] | It was deemed an illegal search. | 所以就成了非法搜查 |
[03:36] | That’s why the city awarded Garrett $200,000 | 所以市里赔了他20万 |
[03:39] | for wrongful arrest. | 原因是错误逮捕 |
[03:41] | Now he’s using the settlement from the city | 现在他用市里给的赔偿金 |
[03:43] | to corner the market on high-end heroin. | 来垄断高端海洛因市场 |
[03:45] | Gotta love the justice system. | 他肯定爱死执法部门了 |
[03:46] | I get it, but we gotta stand down. | 我明白 但我们得收手了 |
[03:49] | Ivory tower doesn’t want us chasing these so-called | 上面可不想让我们去追查这些所谓的 |
[03:51] | wrongful conviction offenders. | 蒙冤罪犯 |
[03:53] | Sarge, to hell with that. | 警长 这可不行 |
[03:54] | Garrett’s not just a drug dealer, he’s a murderer. | 加瑞特不只是个毒贩 还是个杀人犯 |
[03:57] | He killed Lauren Sanders. | 他杀了劳伦·桑德斯 |
[03:59] | She was 17 years old, she ran away from home. | 她17岁 离家出走了 |
[04:01] | Garrett found her, he pimped her out, | 加瑞特发现了她 把她卖了 |
[04:03] | and then she just disappeared. | 然后她就消失了 |
[04:05] | We found her bloody clothes in a dumpster. | 我们在垃圾桶里找到了她带血的衣服 |
[04:07] | We never found her body, so we couldn’t make the case. | 我们没找到她的尸体 所以我们立不了案 |
[04:10] | All due respect, standing down should not be an option. | 恕我直言 袖手旁观可不是个好选择 |
[04:20] | Okay, let’s go after him. | 好吧 我们去抓他吧 |
[04:22] | I mean, the good news is, prick’s got ambition, | 好消息是 这混蛋有野心 |
[04:24] | means we can catch him dirty, | 这意味着我们可以抓个现行 |
[04:26] | put him away once and for all. | 彻底把他关起来 |
[04:28] | So dig into Garrett’s associates, | 查查加瑞特的同伙 |
[04:29] | talk to your C.I.’s, let’s find a way in. | 问问你们的线人 找个方法切入 |
[04:31] | Set up a buy/bust. | 准备好卧底 |
[04:33] | So who made the arrest, put him away in the first place? | 是谁第一个把他抓进监狱的 |
[04:35] | Narcotics, Garrett was part of the Beverly Crew. | 缉毒科 加瑞特是比弗利团伙的一份子 |
[04:38] | That’s good, I got a guy who can help. | 很好 我有个人可以帮忙 |
[04:40] | – Thanks, Sarge. – Hmm. | -谢谢 警长 -没事 |
[04:43] | I gotta tell you, Gus, you have not aged. | 我跟你说 古斯 你一点没变老 |
[04:46] | Tell that to my knees. | 这话你留着跟我的膝盖说吧 |
[04:50] | Hey, thanks. How’s Erika? | 谢谢 艾瑞卡怎么样 |
[04:52] | She’s back in Florida. | 她回佛罗里达了 |
[04:54] | Got the place all to myself. | 我一个人住这儿了 |
[04:57] | Miss seeing you around, bro. | 我很想念你 兄弟 |
[04:59] | Well, if you get nostalgic, I’m still on YouTube. | 如果你想念往事了 可以在油管上看到我 |
[05:02] | 1.6 million views, | 我有160万点击量 |
[05:03] | everywhere I go, people know me. | 不论我去哪儿 都有人认识我 |
[05:06] | Last time I went out for a cup of coffee, | 上次我出门喝杯咖啡 |
[05:07] | the barista spit in my face. | 咖啡师朝我脸上吐口水 |
[05:09] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[05:11] | That video didn’t show | 那段视频没有拍到 |
[05:12] | the dirtbag beating the hell out of his pregnant girlfriend, | 那个畜生是怎么家暴他怀孕女友的 |
[05:15] | just the part where I pulled him off… | 只有我把他推倒的那段 |
[05:18] | did what I did. | 我只是做了我该做的 |
[05:20] | Heat of the moment. | 一时冲动而已 |
[05:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:23] | 23-year career down the drain in 19 seconds. | 23年的职业生涯 19秒就毁于一旦 |
[05:25] | What are you gonna do? | 你能怎么办 |
[05:28] | Let me ask you something, Gus. | 我来问你点事情 古斯 |
[05:32] | When you took down the Beverly Crew, | 你拿下比弗利团伙的时候 |
[05:34] | you come across a guy named Matthew Garrett? | 你遇到过一个叫马修·加瑞特的人吗 |
[05:36] | Oh, yeah. I buried his ass. | 当然 我把他送进了大牢 |
[05:39] | Well, you didn’t bury him deep enough, | 看来你送得还不够彻底 |
[05:40] | he just got released. | 他刚被放出来了 |
[05:42] | You kidding? | 在开玩笑吗 |
[05:42] | Yeah, he’s back out on the street, | 是的 他被放出来了 |
[05:44] | he’s dealing high-end heroin, | 他正在卖高端海洛因 |
[05:46] | so we’re looking for a way in. | 我们在找方法抓他 |
[05:48] | I thought maybe you might have an idea. | 我觉得或许你有办法 |
[05:50] | Garrett had a sweet spot for his little cousin, | 加瑞特给了他表弟一间房子 |
[05:52] | kid named Tyler Reynolds. | 那孩子名叫泰勒·雷诺兹 |
[05:54] | Right, you know where I can find this Tyler kid? | 好吧 你知道我在哪儿能找到这个泰勒吗 |
[05:56] | He’s doing 10 years at Stateville for armed robbery. | 他因持械抢劫在州监狱待了10年 |
[05:59] | Tyler was just the driver, he took the weight for Garrett. | 泰勒只是司机 他替加瑞特背黑锅 |
[06:04] | Yeah, I think I can work with that. | 好 我觉得我可以利用这个 |
[06:07] | Appreciate your time, Gus. | 感谢你抽时间接待我 古斯 |
[06:09] | Listen, you need anything, you let me know. | 你有什么需要的话 尽管开口 |
[06:11] | No, I’m good, Hank. | 不用 我很好 汉克 |
[06:13] | Got half my pension, my health. | 我有一半的退休金 我很健康 |
[06:15] | And who the hell would wanna be a cop | 在现在这个世道 在我这个年纪 |
[06:16] | in this day and age? | 谁还想当警察呢 |
[06:25] | Matt Garrett. | 马特·加瑞特 |
[06:28] | – Right? – Hey, yo. | -是你吗 -别过来 |
[06:32] | Easy, man. | 放松 兄弟 |
[06:34] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[06:35] | I’m Chris Wilson, I’m a friend of Tyler’s. | 我是克里斯·威尔逊 泰勒的朋友 |
[06:38] | We’re neighbors on cell bock H. | 在监狱里的时候我们是邻居 |
[06:40] | Tyler didn’t tell me he had a boyfriend. | 泰勒没告诉过我他还有个男朋友 |
[06:43] | Hadn’t said anything about you. | 没说过关于你的事 |
[06:44] | Well, he said a lot about you. | 他可说过许多关于你的事 |
[06:47] | How he took the weight for that robbery back in the day, | 他过去怎么替你背的黑锅 |
[06:48] | and you owe him a favor. | 你欠他个人情 |
[06:50] | I’m the favor. | 我就是那个人情 |
[06:54] | You can call him, he’ll vouch for me. | 你可以打电话问他 他能证明 |
[06:57] | Does Tyler still got that funny little scar on his head? | 泰勒脑袋上还有那道疤痕吗 |
[07:00] | Tyler doesn’t have any scars, he’s a baby face. | 泰勒脑袋上没有伤疤 他是娃娃脸 |
[07:02] | Maybe you forgot, maybe you need to go see him. | 或许你忘了 也许你应该去见见他 |
[07:06] | So what’d they pop you for, Christopher? | 他们为什么抓你 克里斯托弗 |
[07:07] | Cops hung a armed robbery charge on me. | 警察指控我持械抢劫 |
[07:13] | Come over here a second. | 过来一下 |
[07:21] | So listen, Tyler told me you were the guy to talk to about heroin. | 听我说 泰勒跟我说你卖海洛因 |
[07:26] | You’re in the game, right? | 你也贩毒 对吧 |
[07:27] | You dole out supplies, why are you coming to me, | 如果你没货了 为什么来找我 |
[07:29] | to a complete stranger? | 一个完全陌生的人 |
[07:30] | Apparently you have China White. | 很明显你有白粉 |
[07:33] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[07:35] | Look man, I got a lot of clients in the north burbs, | 听着伙计 我在北郊区有很多客户 |
[07:38] | and they don’t want that dirty brown heroin. | 他们不想要不纯的棕色海洛因 |
[07:41] | These are white people that want white stuff. | 他们是白人 想要白粉 |
[07:43] | They got the green to pay for it. | 他们有钱付款 |
[07:46] | How ’bout you, Chris? You got the green? | 你呢 克里斯 你有钱吗 |
[07:48] | I can get it, yeah. | 没错 我有 |
[07:51] | Tell you what, I’ll touch base with Tyler. | 这么说吧 我会和泰勒联系的 |
[07:53] | If your story checks out, maybe we can do business. | 如果你说的是真的 或许我们可以做生意 |
[07:56] | All right, works for me. | 好吧 我没意见 |
[07:58] | The buy-in’s 50K. | 五万块买入 |
[08:00] | I can make that happen. | 我可以做到 |
[08:01] | And I’ll need that by today. | 今天结束前给我 |
[08:03] | By today. | 今天结束前 |
[08:05] | Shouldn’t be a problem, if you’re serious. | 应该不成问题 如果你是认真的 |
[08:09] | All right? | 好吗 |
[08:10] | Hey, Santana, let’s get out of here. | 桑塔纳 我们走 |
[08:14] | See you, pal. | 回见 伙计 |
[08:20] | Sir. | 长官 |
[08:23] | – Superintendent. – Sergeant. | -警司 -警长 |
[08:33] | You called me? | 你找我 |
[08:35] | Yeah, I saw your request for 1505 funds. | 嗯 我看你申请了1505资金 |
[08:40] | I’m not sure how that ended up on your desk. | 我不确定申请怎么到你这来了 |
[08:42] | Well, it’s a new policy. | 这是新政策 |
[08:43] | Anything $50,000 or over requires my approval. | 五万美元及以上的申请需要我的批准 |
[08:46] | What’s it for? | 干什么用的 |
[08:47] | We got a time-sensitive play on an offender dealing bulk heroin. | 我们有个紧急行动 针对批发海洛因的罪犯 |
[08:51] | And who’s the offender? | 罪犯是谁 |
[08:53] | Matthew Garrett. | 马修·加瑞特 |
[08:54] | As in the Matthew Garrett who was just released from prison? | 是那个刚从监狱释放的马修·加瑞特 |
[08:58] | We weren’t targeting Garrett. | 我们之前的目标不是马修·加瑞特 |
[09:00] | Chased that heroin case, he just fell in our lap. | 追踪那个海洛因案子 他就从天而降了 |
[09:04] | We just cut this bastard a check for $200,000. | 我们刚给这个混蛋开了张20万美元的支票 |
[09:07] | It was a big, fat black eye for this department and for the city. | 这对局里和市里来说都是个大丑闻 |
[09:11] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[09:12] | We can’t be cute, too many eyes on us. | 我们不能耍手段 这案子太高调了 |
[09:15] | You authorize that 50K, | 你批准这五万块 |
[09:16] | I can have Garrett in bracelets tonight. | 我今晚就能把加瑞特抓回来 |
[09:21] | Look, we all hate this prick and yes, | 我们都恨这个混蛋 没错 |
[09:24] | he belongs behind bars. | 他应该蹲监狱 |
[09:26] | But I cannot have members of the CPD out there | 但我不能让芝加哥警署的成员在外 |
[09:29] | acting like vigilantes, not at this point in time. | 像义警一样行动 现在这个当口不行 |
[09:36] | There’s about 100 different ways this whole thing could go wrong. | 整件事有无数种出差错的方式 |
[09:41] | Walk away, Sergeant. | 别管了 警长 |
[09:43] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[09:48] | Jay. Hey. | 杰 |
[09:51] | You all right? Where you going? | 你没事吧 你去哪儿 |
[09:52] | No, I just got off the phone with Voight. | 没事 我刚和博伊特通过电话 |
[09:53] | He said Kelton denied the 1505 funds. | 他说凯尔顿拒绝批准1505资金 |
[09:55] | He’s just covering his ass. | 他只是为自己撇清责任 |
[09:57] | Look, Garrett’s doing bad things, | 听着 加瑞特在干坏事 |
[09:58] | he’s gonna make a mistake. | 他会犯错误 |
[09:59] | We’ll catch him sooner or later. | 我们早晚会抓到他 |
[10:01] | Hailey, we got him right now. | 海莉 我们现在就能抓到他 |
[10:02] | All we have to do is make a deal. | 我们只需要达成交易 |
[10:03] | Jay, you got a visitor. | 杰 你有访客 |
[10:13] | Hello? | 你好 |
[10:16] | Do you remember me? | 你记得我吗 |
[10:19] | Yeah, of course, Mrs. Sanders. | 当然记得 桑德斯夫人 |
[10:20] | They released the monster who murdered my daughter? | 他们释放了谋杀我女儿的恶魔 |
[10:23] | And they gave him money? | 还给了他钱 |
[10:25] | What kind of world is this? | 这个世界怎么了 |
[10:27] | – I don’t know, I really don’t. – What I don’t understand | -我不知道 真的不知道 -我不明白的是 |
[10:29] | is why nobody bothered to tell me. | 为什么没人想到来告诉我 |
[10:31] | Nobody had the courage to look me in the eye. | 没人有勇气看着我的眼睛 |
[10:36] | I’m–I’m so sorry. | 我…我真对不起 |
[10:37] | Eight years, and you know something? | 八年了 你知道吗 |
[10:40] | I can’t let it go, because I am so outraged | 我无法放手 因为我太愤怒了 |
[10:45] | that he still exists and my daughter doesn’t. | 他还活着 我的女儿却不在了 |
[10:49] | We never even found her body. | 我们连尸体都没找到 |
[10:51] | I know, look, I promise you– | 我知道 我向你保证 |
[10:53] | Don’t make me any more promises. | 别再对我作保证了 |
[10:55] | I told you he would kill her. | 我跟你说过他会杀了她 |
[10:58] | You were supposed to stop it. | 你本该阻止这一切 |
[11:02] | You didn’t. | 你没做到 |
[11:17] | Hey, Sarge, I talked to Trudy. | 警长 我跟特鲁迪谈了 |
[11:19] | The counterfeit crew that we busted last year, | 我们去年端掉的假钞团伙 |
[11:21] | the money was still in the evidence room. | 假钞还放在证据室里 |
[11:26] | We’ll just flash the money, | 我们让加瑞特快速看一眼 |
[11:27] | Garrett’s not gonna look too close. | 他不会仔细看的 |
[11:28] | We got the hook in, | 我们已经下套了 |
[11:29] | I think we gotta keep the deal on track– | 我认为我们应该继续交易… |
[11:30] | Jay, you do know we were told to stand down, right? | 杰 你知道我们收到停手的命令了吧 |
[11:32] | So you wanna let this guy go | 就因为凯尔顿想当市长 |
[11:33] | just because Kelton wants to be Mayor? | 我们就该让这家伙跑了吗 |
[11:35] | I don’t care about Kelton. | 我才不在乎凯尔顿 |
[11:37] | I did some digging into Matthew Garrett, | 我查了一下马修·加瑞特 |
[11:39] | got a hit on him as a victim. | 结果发现他是受害人 |
[11:42] | Filed an official complaint against a police officer | 对一名威胁要进行肢体暴力的 |
[11:44] | who threatened physical violence. | 警察提出了正式投诉 |
[11:47] | Turns out, that officer was you. | 原来那名警察就是你 |
[11:49] | Garrett is an evil guy. I was just being a cop. | 加瑞特是个邪恶的家伙 我只是做警察该做的 |
[11:51] | It was a ploy to get me off his back. | 投诉是逼我放过他的手段 |
[11:52] | The allegation was sustained. | 指控是有效的 |
[11:54] | Your superior officer took you off the case. | 你的上级把你撤下了案子 |
[11:55] | I obeyed that order and a girl went missing. | 我服从了命令 然后一个女孩失踪了 |
[11:58] | If we let this deal go away, then we lose Garrett. | 如果我们让这个交易吹了 加瑞特就跑了 |
[12:01] | And if he hurts another girl, that is on us. | 如果他伤害别的女孩 这是我们的过失 |
[12:13] | You’re not the first one through the door. | 你不能第一个进门 |
[12:15] | You’re background. | 你来当后援 |
[12:19] | Hey, you talked to Garrett? | 你和加瑞特谈过了吗 |
[12:21] | Yeah, he wants to meet in an hour. | 谈过了 他想在一小时后见面 |
[12:22] | All right, confirm the meet. | 好的 确认这次会面 |
[12:25] | – So we’re back up? – We are. | -那我们要去支援 -是的 |
[12:27] | Hey, I don’t want Adam going in there alone. | 我不想让亚当一个人去 |
[12:29] | Take someone with you, right-hand man. | 带个人一起 当你的助手 |
[12:31] | What about a right-hand woman? | 女助手怎么样 |
[12:33] | Do it. Cameras and mics. | 去吧 准备好摄像头和麦克风 |
[12:35] | What about Kelton? | 凯尔顿怎么办 |
[12:37] | I’ll deal with Kelton. | 我来处理凯尔顿 |
[12:44] | We’re in position. | 我们已经就位 |
[12:47] | All right, let me know when you got Garrett in pocket. | 看到加瑞特的时候通知我 |
[12:49] | Remember Jay, stay in the shadows. | 记住了 杰 待在暗处 |
[12:52] | Yeah, copy. | 明白 |
[12:56] | So the mother of the murdered girl came to see you? | 被谋杀女孩的妈妈去找你了 |
[12:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:01] | Anything you wanna talk about? | 你想聊聊吗 |
[13:03] | No. | 不 |
[13:09] | All right, here he comes. | 好了 他来了 |
[13:13] | You got Garrett on the way, and he’s got two males with him | 加瑞特来了 身边有两名男性 |
[13:15] | and a young girl. | 还有一个年轻女孩 |
[13:17] | They’re headed towards the coffee shop. | 他们正在前往咖啡店 |
[13:18] | Yeah, we see ’em. | 好的 看到他们了 |
[13:27] | How’s it going, Matt? | 你好吗 马特 |
[13:29] | You didn’t say you were bringing a friend. | 你没说你会带朋友来 |
[13:30] | Yeah, I could say the same to you. | 是的 我也可以对你说同样的话 |
[13:32] | This is my partner, this is Marcia. | 这是我搭档 玛莎 |
[13:35] | Shouldn’t you be at a kids’ soccer practice or something? | 你不是应该去陪着孩子参加足球训练吗 |
[13:37] | Exactly, I even drive a minivan. | 没错 我甚至开了辆小面包车 |
[13:40] | Two traps and a 357, | 两盒子弹 还有一把357左轮 |
[13:41] | she’s very good at what she does, I promise. | 我保证 她很擅长自己的工作 |
[13:44] | And this is? | 这位是 |
[13:45] | Oh, this is Jill. | 这是吉尔 |
[13:47] | Hey, why don’t you, uh, | 不如你给自己 |
[13:49] | go and get yourself something to eat. | 买点吃的去吧 |
[13:50] | I’ll come and find you later. | 晚点我再来找你 |
[13:52] | Get a receipt. | 记得拿小票 |
[13:57] | Ah, look at all these runaways. | 看看这些离家出走的人 |
[14:01] | They come from all over, | 他们来自不同的地方 |
[14:03] | you know, looking for a fix, | 寻找毒品 |
[14:06] | trying to find Daddy. | 寻找金主 |
[14:07] | But you get ’em hooked, they’ll do anything you want. | 一旦他们上钩 就会满足你的任何要求 |
[14:12] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[14:16] | Is this making you feel uncomfortable? | 这话会让你感到不舒服吗 |
[14:19] | I’ll let you boys talk business. | 你们谈生意吧 |
[14:25] | Why the hell is Burgess walking away? | 伯吉斯怎么走开了 |
[14:26] | I got no idea. | 不知道 |
[14:29] | Hailey, you got eyes on Burgess? | 海莉 你看得到伯吉斯吗 |
[14:33] | No, I’m not sure where she went. | 不 我不确定她要去哪 |
[14:36] | Okay, you said you wanted serious. | 好吧 你说过你想来点认真的 |
[14:39] | I brought you serious. | 我就给你带了点认真的 |
[14:50] | Hey. Jill, right? | 你好 吉尔 对吗 |
[14:52] | – Yeah. – Nice to meet you, Marcia. | -是的 -幸会 我是玛莎 |
[14:59] | So, Jill, how long have you known Garrett? | 吉尔 你认识加瑞特多久了 |
[15:02] | I met him a few days ago. | 几天前我见到了他 |
[15:07] | Look, I don’t know you, Jill, and you don’t know me, | 吉尔 你不了解我 我也不了解你 |
[15:09] | but I do know about Garrett, and he is not a good guy, okay? | 但我很了解加瑞特 他不是好人 |
[15:13] | He’s nice to me. | 他对我很好 |
[15:15] | Let me guess, he took you to a fancy dinner | 我猜猜 他带你去吃豪华晚餐 |
[15:16] | and bought you some nice, new clothes? | 还给你买了几件好看的新衣服 |
[15:18] | Right? Come on, Jill, think about it. | 对吗 拜托 吉尔 好好想想 |
[15:20] | You know where this is going, | 你知道接下来会发生什么 |
[15:21] | you know what he’s gonna ask you to do next. | 你知道他接下来会要求你做什么 |
[15:25] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[15:26] | My sister was hurt by a man like that. | 我妹妹被一个像他一样的人害了 |
[15:28] | I don’t want it to happen to you too. | 我不希望这事发生在你身上 |
[15:31] | Do you any place else you can go, just any place? | 你有没有其他地方能去 其他任何地方 |
[15:33] | No. | 没有 |
[15:34] | Here. | 给 |
[15:36] | This is $200, I want you to go out the back door | 这是200块 我要你从后门离开 |
[15:38] | and get away from this guy. | 离这个人远远的 |
[15:39] | You just call your parents or your friends. | 给父母或者朋友打电话 |
[15:40] | Just get out of here, okay? | 离开这里 好吗 |
[15:43] | Okay, now I need you to move, okay? | 我需要你立刻动身 好吗 |
[15:45] | Go, go, go. | 赶紧走 |
[15:48] | So where’d your partner go? | 你搭档去哪里了 |
[15:49] | I’m guessing a little pick-me-up. | 我猜是嗑嗨了吧 |
[15:52] | How do I know she can be trusted? | 我怎么知道能不能信任她 |
[15:54] | Don’t worry about her, you’re just dealing with me. | 别担心她 你是和我做生意 |
[15:58] | Come on, let’s pick a spot, get this deal done. | 来吧 选个地方 把这笔交易搞定了 |
[16:01] | I got 50K burning a hole in this bag. | 我包里还有五万现金等着呢 |
[16:07] | – Let’s get this deal done. – Come on, let’s go. | -搞定这笔交易 -走吧 |
[16:11] | Garrett’s on the move. | 加瑞特走了 |
[16:15] | Where is she? | 她人呢 |
[16:16] | – Who? – Jill, the girl I was with. | -谁 -吉尔 我带的那个女孩 |
[16:17] | Where is she? | 她人呢 |
[16:18] | – I don’t know. – Is she in there? | -不知道 -她在里面吗 |
[16:19] | – I don’t think so. – Go and check. Check. | -应该不在 -进去看看 快去 |
[16:22] | Look, man, I’m not trying to push you or anything, | 听着伙计 我不是想逼你 |
[16:25] | but I got a lot of money here, | 但我身上带着很多钱 |
[16:26] | I’m starting to get a little nervous. | 并且我开始有点紧张了 |
[16:28] | You wanna do this deal or not? | 你还想不想做交易 |
[16:31] | You keep your phone on, I’ll be in touch. | 你手机保持畅通 我会再联系你 |
[16:33] | Okay. | 行 |
[16:40] | – Boss. – Yeah? | -老大 -怎么了 |
[16:41] | Talked to Garrett, the deal’s on. | 跟加瑞特谈过了 交易准备进行了 |
[16:43] | All right, you got a location? | 好的 收到地点了吗 |
[16:44] | Yeah, Beverly Yards, tomorrow at noon. | 收到了 贝弗利庭院 明天中午 |
[16:46] | All right, get the surveillance van, cameras. | 行 开上监控车 带上摄像头 |
[16:48] | Let’s nail this guy. | 我们去抓这家伙吧 |
[16:50] | Jay, remember, you’re background, | 杰 记住 你是后援 |
[16:51] | you got the long-eye. | 负责监视 |
[16:56] | No sign of Garrett. | 没有加瑞特的踪迹 |
[17:01] | Okay, well, we got a blue coupe headed your way, | 有辆蓝色小轿车正朝你们那边过去 |
[17:03] | might be our target, two passengers. | 可能是我们的目标 上面有两名乘客 |
[17:06] | Here we go, game time. | 来了 游戏时间到 |
[17:11] | We don’t pounce till we see those drugs. | 看见毒品之后再行动 |
[17:21] | What the hell? Garrett’s not in the car. | 什么情况 加瑞特不在车里 |
[17:34] | – Where’s Garrett? – He’s with the dope. | -加瑞特人呢 -他和毒品在一起 |
[17:35] | He’s not moving until you give me that money. | 你们把钱给我之前他都不会行动的 |
[17:37] | What, do you we think we’re stupid? | 怎么 你当我们是傻子 |
[17:38] | The deal was a hand-to-hand with Garrett, | 说好的是跟加瑞特当面交易 |
[17:40] | that was the deal. | 事先说好的 |
[17:40] | He never said anything about a let-go, man. | 他可从没说过放手之类的事情 |
[17:42] | So we’re not gonna let go. | 所以我们不会放手的 |
[17:44] | You are if you want your product. | 你们要是想要货 那就得这么办 |
[17:47] | Look, man, we want the product, | 听着哥们 我们想要货 |
[17:49] | you’re just changing the rules in the middle of the game. | 但你可是在游戏中途改变规则 |
[17:52] | All right, here’s what we’ll do. | 行了 咱们这么办吧 |
[17:53] | I’ll stay here with you and the money, | 你我和钱待在这里 |
[17:55] | she’ll go pick up the drugs. | 她去拿毒品 |
[17:57] | Why don’t you call Garrett and tell him the new plan? | 你为什么不打电话告诉加瑞特新计划 |
[18:02] | You gonna call him or are we gonna go our separate ways? | 你是要打电话呢 还是大家各回各家 |
[18:14] | He’s not answering. | 他不接 |
[18:18] | You know the address? | 你知道地址吗 |
[18:21] | All right, I’m gonna take that as a yes. | 行吧 我就当你知道了 |
[18:22] | Why don’t you just tell us, | 你为什么不直接告诉我们 |
[18:24] | and we’ll go meet him in person? | 我们自己去见他呢 |
[18:28] | Tell us now or we take the money and we walk. | 现在说 否则我们就带着钱走人 |
[18:31] | Last chance. | 最后一次机会 |
[18:34] | I see, this guy’s a chump. | 我知道了 这家伙是个笨蛋 |
[18:37] | You don’t know anything. | 你什么都不知道 |
[18:41] | It’s the old warehouse… | 地址是一个旧仓库 |
[18:43] | On McKenzie. | 在麦肯齐市 |
[18:53] | 5021 George, what’s your 20? | G5021 你的搭档呢 |
[18:55] | Halstead, you cop– | 霍斯特德 你收到… |
[19:37] | Oh, it’s you. | 是你 |
[19:38] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 是我 |
[19:40] | What happened, Garrett? Who did this? | 发生了什么 加瑞特 是谁干的 |
[19:42] | Hey, Garrett, listen to me. I will get you help. | 加瑞特 听我说 我会找人帮忙的 |
[19:45] | I’ll call you an ambulance. | 我会给你叫辆救护车 |
[19:47] | You gotta tell me, where is Lauren Sanders’ body? | 但你要告诉我 劳伦·桑德斯的尸体在哪里 |
[19:50] | – Call an ambulance. – No, you make this right. | -叫救护车 -不 你先告诉我 |
[19:52] | You make this right, | 你先告诉我 |
[19:53] | you tell me where her body is, | 你告诉我她的尸体在哪里 |
[19:54] | and I will call you an ambulance. | 我就帮你叫救护车 |
[19:55] | You understand me? | 听明白了吗 |
[19:57] | Garrett, you got a chance to do something good. | 加瑞特 这是个你弥补的机会 |
[20:00] | You can make amends. | 你可以弥补这一切 |
[20:06] | Kiss my ass. | 吃屎去吧 |
[20:10] | Garrett. | 加瑞特 |
[20:13] | Garrett. Garrett! | 加瑞特 加瑞特 |
[20:22] | Jay? You all right? | 杰 你没事吧 |
[20:26] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[20:29] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[20:42] | That is exactly how I found him. | 我发现他时已经这样了 |
[20:44] | I arrived, I cleared the premises first, | 我到了之后 确定了没有其他人 |
[20:46] | I tried to render aid… | 我试着提供帮助 |
[20:48] | And then Hailey arrived just after me. | 然后海莉在我之后就到了 |
[20:52] | And the China White? | 白粉呢 |
[20:53] | Nothing yet, still looking. | 一无所获 还在找 |
[20:55] | We talked to a crime tech, | 我们跟鉴证科谈过了 |
[20:56] | preliminary time of death is 12:10. | 初步估计死亡时间在12点10分 |
[20:59] | Hailey called us over at 12:23. | 海莉在12点23给我们打的电话 |
[21:01] | Whoever killed this guy, we just missed him. | 不管凶手是谁 我们都错过了他 |
[21:04] | Hello, Leonard. | 你好啊 伦纳德 |
[21:04] | Intelligence in the house. | 情报部门来了 |
[21:06] | And I thought I was gonna be figuring out | 我觉得我应该可以找出 |
[21:08] | who killed some worthless bad guy. | 是谁杀了这个毫无价值的坏人 |
[21:09] | He was worthless all right. | 他确实毫无价值 |
[21:10] | Trying to set up a drug bust, somebody got here first. | 想设计搞砸一场缉毒行动 却有人捷足先登 |
[21:13] | So your guy see anything? | 所以你的人看见什么了吗 |
[21:14] | No, he was dead when we got here. | 没有 我们到的时候他已经死了 |
[21:16] | – Murder weapon? – Didn’t find one. | -凶器呢 -没找到 |
[21:18] | Didn’t find the drugs either, | 毒品也没找到 |
[21:19] | figured whoever killed him probably took ’em. | 应该是凶手把它拿走了 |
[21:21] | So who found the body? | 谁发现的尸体 |
[21:22] | One of my guys. | 我的一个手下 |
[21:24] | Well, that’s more of a head start than I usually get. | 好吧 这给了我们一些难得的优势 |
[21:26] | We’ll take it from here, man. | 接下来交给我们吧 |
[21:27] | You know what? If you don’t mind, Leonard, | 这样吧 如果你不介意的话 伦纳德 |
[21:29] | we’d like to run with this one. | 我们想查这案子 |
[21:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:33] | DOA was our target, | 死者是我们的目标 |
[21:34] | we were told to stand down not work him, so… | 上头让我们不要动他 所以 |
[21:39] | There’s gonna be headaches on this, | 这事会挺麻烦的 |
[21:40] | I don’t wanna get you jammed up. | 我不想让你陷入两难 |
[21:42] | Okay, be my guest. | 行 请便吧 |
[21:50] | So? | 怎么着 |
[21:52] | I know I shouldn’t have gone in without backup, | 我知道我不应该没有支援单枪匹马冲进去 |
[21:54] | but the deal was going sideways and we were gonna– | 但是交易没按计划进行 我们要 |
[21:56] | Jay, I think you and I both know | 杰 我相信你和我都知道 |
[21:57] | that’s not the question you’re gonna answer. | 你要回答的不是这个问题 |
[22:01] | Upton found you standing over Garrett’s dead body, alone, | 厄普顿发现你站在加瑞特尸体边上 一个人 |
[22:05] | in a situation you would never and should never | 而这种情况下你是无论如何不会也不应该 |
[22:07] | enter without backup. | 没有支援就进去的 |
[22:09] | So what the hell happened in there? | 到底里面发生了什么 |
[22:13] | He was alive when I got there. | 我进去的时候他还活着 |
[22:17] | Somebody already shot him. | 有人朝他开了枪 |
[22:19] | I don’t know who, there was nobody else around. | 我不知道是谁 现场没有其他人 |
[22:23] | Why didn’t you call it in? | 你为什么不请求支援 |
[22:26] | ‘Cause I knew he wasn’t gonna make it. | 因为我知道他没救了 |
[22:28] | I’ve seen enough of those injuries. | 这样的伤势我见多了 |
[22:37] | I wanted to find out where Lauren’s body was | 我想知道劳伦的尸体在哪里 |
[22:39] | for her mother. | 为了她的母亲 |
[22:41] | So I gave that prick one chance | 于是我就给了那混蛋一次机会 |
[22:43] | to redeem his miserable life, he didn’t take it. | 去为他的卑劣的一生赎罪 他拒绝了 |
[22:46] | He told me to kiss his ass. | 他让我去吃屎 |
[22:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:54] | Listen, anybody asks you, I mean, anybody… | 听好了 不管谁问你 |
[22:59] | Garrett was dead when you got there. | 你都说你到现场时加瑞特已经死了 |
[23:02] | That’s it. Hmm? | 就这样 |
[23:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:08] | Thanks, Sarge. | 谢谢警长 |
[23:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:14] | Sarge, check this out. | 警长 来看看这个 |
[23:16] | Casing found at the scene, | 现场发现的弹壳 |
[23:17] | it looks like a match to the slug that killed Garrett. | 看起来跟杀死加瑞特的弹头吻合 |
[23:19] | All right, well, let’s hear what Ballistics says. | 看弹道检测怎么说吧 |
[23:21] | We got anything else? | 大家还有什么发现吗 |
[23:22] | No, we got nothing, Sarge. | 没什么了 警长 |
[23:23] | We got no weapons, no witnesses, no dope. | 没有武器 没有目击者 没有毒品 |
[23:25] | No sign of struggle either, which suggests Garrett | 也没有打斗的痕迹 说明加瑞特 |
[23:28] | either knew his assailant or was caught by surprise. | 要么认识袭击者要么是没防备 |
[23:30] | He got popped for his product. | 他是因为他的毒品被崩了的 |
[23:31] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:32] | Isn’t it ironic that we’re the ones | 真是讽刺 最后还得由我们去 |
[23:33] | that have to clear the murder for this prick? | 为这混蛋的死破案 |
[23:35] | Well, that’s what we gotta do. | 这就是我们的工作 |
[23:37] | So let’s call in favors with everyone who can help. | 我们去发动一切力量吧 |
[23:40] | Okay, I don’t care how much we hated this son of a bitch, | 我不管我们是多么恨这混蛋 |
[23:42] | we gotta find who killed him, fast. | 我们要尽快把杀死他的人找出来 |
[23:44] | Hey, dig back into that card game. | 再回头查查那个牌局 |
[23:45] | Who the hell had a beef with Garrett? | 有谁和加瑞特有过节 |
[23:47] | Let’s hit everyone at that card game. | 把牌桌上的每个人都查一遍 |
[23:49] | I just got a tip from a C.I. | 刚接到个线人的情报 |
[23:51] | Someone’s looking to move a lot of China White | 有人要交易大量白粉 |
[23:53] | on the south side. | 在南边 |
[23:54] | Location? | 地点 |
[23:55] | Uh, Chicago Convention Center, | 芝加哥会议中心 |
[23:56] | drop’s gonna be in an employee locker. | 在一个员工更衣柜换手 |
[23:59] | Hit it. | 出动 |
[24:21] | Ah, get off me! | 放开我 |
[24:24] | Oh, Santana, you remember me? | 桑塔纳 还记得我吗 |
[24:26] | I remember you. | 我可记得你 |
[24:27] | Come on, man. Come on. | 行了吧 老兄 |
[24:29] | Stop. | 别动 |
[24:32] | Ask him if he dropped something. | 问问他是不是掉了什么东西 |
[24:36] | You drop something? | 你掉东西了吗 |
[24:42] | We found your friend at the west side warehouse | 我们在西边的仓库发现你的朋友 |
[24:43] | with a bullet in his neck. | 颈部中弹 |
[24:45] | I don’t know nothing about that. | 我什么都不知道 |
[24:46] | Really, you sure? | 真的吗 你确定 |
[24:47] | ‘Cause he happened to be missing a kilo of China White | 因为他正好丢了一公斤的白粉 |
[24:49] | we found in your duffle bag. | 而我们在你的行李袋里找到了 |
[24:51] | We also got a footprint from that crime scene. | 我们在犯罪现场还发现了一个脚印 |
[24:55] | You a size 11? | 你是11号的脚吗 |
[24:57] | That don’t mean I killed him. | 那也不意味着是我杀了他啊 |
[24:58] | Does mean you were there. | 意味着你在现场 |
[24:59] | Mike, this thing is pretty open and shut. | 迈克 这案子非常简单 |
[25:02] | We’re just going through the formalities, | 我们走一下形式 |
[25:03] | so we can go home. | 就可以回家了 |
[25:04] | So if you have anything to say, say it now. | 如果你有什么要说的 现在就赶紧说 |
[25:07] | Look, Garrett and I were there to do a deal. | 加瑞特和我去那边做个交易 |
[25:10] | I was outside the warehouse, heard the gunshot, | 我在仓库外边 听到了枪响 |
[25:12] | and ran inside. | 就跑了进去 |
[25:13] | I didn’t see anyone else. | 我谁也没看见 |
[25:15] | I swear, that’s it. I didn’t kill nobody. | 我发誓就是这样 我没杀人 |
[25:19] | Mike… | 迈克… |
[25:21] | the way I see it, | 以我来看 |
[25:22] | shooting Matthew Garrett was a community service. | 杀了马修·加瑞特是造福社区的好事 |
[25:25] | So you give us the murder weapon, | 所以你把凶器给我们 |
[25:27] | help us clear this case, | 帮我们结了这个案子 |
[25:28] | I’ll see if I can have your charges lowered to manslaughter. | 我看能否把指控改为过失杀人 |
[25:31] | I wanna help you, all right? | 我想帮你们的 好吗 |
[25:33] | I’m telling you the truth, I didn’t kill him. | 我说的是实话 我没杀他 |
[25:35] | He told me to take the heroin and run, so I did. | 他叫我拿着海洛因快走 我就这么做了 |
[25:38] | He was alive when I left. | 我走的时候他还活着 |
[25:39] | – Where’d you run? – To my car. | -你跑去哪儿了 -我上了车 |
[25:41] | I was parked out back of the warehouse. | 我的车就停在仓库外面 |
[25:49] | Hailey, what’s up? | 海莉 怎么了 |
[25:51] | Hey, uh, I got some footage from the warehouse. | 我找到了仓库的监控录像 |
[25:54] | Turns out Santana was telling the truth. | 看起来桑塔纳说的是实话 |
[25:56] | He left out the back door at 12:05. | 他十二点零五分从后门出来 |
[25:58] | This next part might be a bit of a problem, though. | 但是后面一部分可能有点问题 |
[26:01] | You said you got to the warehouse a few minutes before us. | 你说你只比我们早几分钟到仓库 |
[26:04] | I’m not sure exactly, but yeah. | 我不确定具体时间 但是没错 |
[26:06] | Okay, well… | 好吧 |
[26:09] | According to this, you were there a full ten minutes before us. | 从视频看来 你比我们早了整整十分钟 |
[26:15] | I mean, I must have been in there longer than I thought. | 我在那儿待的时间肯定比我想的要长 |
[26:21] | And then you shut off your radio before you went inside. | 而且你在进去之前关掉了无线电 |
[26:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:28] | What are you saying? | 你要说什么 |
[26:30] | Jay, you went dark before you went in the warehouse. | 杰 你进仓库之前失联了 |
[26:34] | You weren’t even supposed to be there in the first place. | 你一开始就根本不应该在那儿 |
[26:36] | You were alone with Garrett for ten minutes, | 你和加瑞特单独待了十分钟 |
[26:39] | and you never called it in. | 而且没有叫后援 |
[26:40] | If anyone looks at these facts, | 如果有人知道了这些情况 |
[26:42] | given your history with Garrett, | 把你和加瑞特的恩怨历史结合起来 |
[26:43] | they’re gonna assume that you had an agenda. | 他们就会认为你是计划好的 |
[26:47] | Is that what you think? | 你真这么想 |
[26:50] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[26:53] | And it doesn’t matter what I think, | 我怎么想不重要 |
[26:55] | these are the questions they’re gonna ask you. | 这些是他们会问你的问题 |
[26:57] | Did you have an agenda? | 你计划过吗 |
[27:00] | The deal was blown, | 交易吹了 |
[27:02] | I thought Garrett was gonna disappear, | 我以为加瑞特会消失 |
[27:03] | so yeah, I went after him. | 所以没错 我确实在追踪他 |
[27:04] | I didn’t know what I was gonna do when I saw him. | 我也不知道自己看到他的时候会做什么 |
[27:07] | I didn’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[27:09] | He was already bleeding out when I got there. | 我到那里的时候他血都快流光了 |
[27:13] | And then what’d you do? | 然后你做了什么 |
[27:17] | I knew he wasn’t gonna make it, | 我知道他救不活了 |
[27:19] | and I tried to make him tell me where her body is. | 我试着让他告诉我她的尸体在哪里 |
[27:25] | Jay… | 杰… |
[27:28] | You crossed lines, you didn’t render aid. | 你越界了 你应该施救 |
[27:30] | I know. | 我明白 |
[27:33] | That’s official misconduct, you can go to prison. | 这是渎职 你会进监狱的 |
[27:43] | Homicide wants to talk to me. | 凶案组的人想找我谈话 |
[27:53] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[27:56] | So, uh, what’s this about? | 所以 为什么找我过来 |
[27:58] | Ah, just clearing up this Matthew Garrett business. | 只是想搞清楚一些马修·加瑞特的事 |
[28:01] | What a thoroughly despicable human being. | 真是个彻头彻尾的人渣 |
[28:05] | Good riddance, huh? | 终于解脱了 是吧 |
[28:07] | Is that a question? | 这是个问题吗 |
[28:11] | Hell of a thing. | 真是见鬼了 |
[28:12] | Hard enough being a cop these days; | 对于警察来说这几天真是太难熬了 |
[28:14] | paperwork, cell phone cameras, | 文件 手机摄像头 |
[28:17] | everybody looking for ways to blow you up. | 人人都在想办法整你 |
[28:19] | And a horrible criminal like Matthew Garrett | 还有像马修·加瑞特那么恐怖的罪犯 |
[28:22] | gets released with a gift of $200,000. | 居然带着二十万美金出狱了 |
[28:26] | Detective, stop jerking me around. | 警探 别跟我绕圈子了 |
[28:28] | You wanna ask me something, just go ahead and ask me, | 你有事想问我 就直接问吧 |
[28:30] | otherwise, I’m gonna walk out of here. | 不然我就走了 |
[28:34] | Why’d you go dark? | 你为什么会失联 |
[28:37] | We pulled the tracking records from your unit. | 你把跟踪记录仪从装备里拿出去了 |
[28:38] | You turned off your phone and your GPS at 12:15. | 在12点15分关掉了手机和GPS |
[28:43] | I turned my phone off because I was afraid of a random call | 我关机是因为我怕有人给我打电话 |
[28:45] | just tipping off our suspect. | 会让我们在嫌犯面前暴露 |
[28:47] | Something else I don’t understand, | 还有些事我不太理解 |
[28:49] | you had history with Garrett. | 你既然和加瑞特有恩怨 |
[28:51] | He would recognize you. Why go into the warehouse? | 他应该认识你 你为什么还要进仓库 |
[28:54] | I was in my vehicle, | 我当时在车上 |
[28:56] | I was the closest one to the warehouse, | 我是离仓库最近的人 |
[28:58] | and I heard over the radio that the deal was going sideways. | 然后我从无线电里听到交易出了问题 |
[29:00] | And I knew he had heroin on him, | 而且我知道他身上有海洛因 |
[29:01] | so I figured we’d at least catch him on a possession charge. | 于是我想我们至少可以抓到他非法持毒 |
[29:03] | You didn’t wait for backup? | 你没有等后援吗 |
[29:05] | I was afraid he’d get rid of the drugs | 我怕他会把毒品处理掉 |
[29:06] | and then he’d get away. He’d still be on the street. | 然后逃走 继续逍遥法外 |
[29:07] | You wanna write me up for being impatient, go ahead. | 如果你想上报我态度不好 请便 |
[29:15] | So just to confirm… | 我只是想确认… |
[29:18] | He was dead when you got there? | 你到那儿的时候他死了吗 |
[29:22] | This sounds like I need my FOP lawyer. | 听起来我得请警察兄弟会的律师了 |
[29:32] | Just doing our due diligence. | 我只是在尽我的职责 |
[29:34] | Appreciate your time, Detective. | 谢谢你的宝贵时间 警探 |
[29:42] | Why are you jamming up Jay Halstead? | 你为什么要为难杰·霍斯特德 |
[29:45] | Beg your pardon. | 你在说什么 |
[29:46] | Halstead was doing his job to apprehend an offender. | 霍斯特德不过在做他份内的事 抓捕罪犯 |
[29:49] | An offender he had a history with. | 一个和他有过节的罪犯 |
[29:51] | Yes, I talked to Tillman, | 是的 我跟提尔曼谈过了 |
[29:53] | and he told me there were problems | 他跟我说对于那些事情 |
[29:55] | with Halstead’s version of the events. | 霍斯特德叙述的版本有些问题 |
[29:58] | This city is no longer gonna tolerate | 这座城市不再会容许执法人员 |
[30:00] | cowboy behavior from its police, not on my watch. | 出现鲁莽行为 至少在我的手下不可以 |
[30:03] | Lose the campaign speech, Brian. | 省省这些竞选宣言 布莱恩 |
[30:05] | There’s no cameras here. | 这里没有摄像机对着你 |
[30:07] | How ’bout you and I just shoot each other straight? | 我们不如有话直说吧 |
[30:09] | – You wanna shoot it straight, Hank? – Yeah! | -你想听实话吗 汉克 -是的 |
[30:11] | I told you to stay the hell off of this one. | 我跟你说过不要插手这件事情 |
[30:13] | The last thing this city needs | 这座城市最不需要的就是 |
[30:15] | is another cop involved in a questionable shooting. | 又有一名警察牵涉进一起可疑的枪击事件 |
[30:17] | And if that is what this turns out to be, | 如果最后真相就是如此 |
[30:21] | I’m not coming out on the wrong side of it. | 我决不会姑息 |
[30:23] | Halstead didn’t shoot Garrett. | 霍斯特德没有向加瑞特开枪 |
[30:24] | – Who did? – I don’t know yet! | -那谁开的枪 -我还不知道 |
[30:26] | Your guy had motive and he went dark. | 你的手下有动机 还失联了一段时间 |
[30:28] | This is a murder, | 这是一个凶杀案 |
[30:30] | and right now Jay Halstead is suspect number one. | 并且杰·霍斯特德现在是头号嫌疑犯 |
[30:41] | Jay. | 杰 |
[30:44] | Listen, I just talked to Kelton, | 听我说 我刚和凯尔顿谈过 |
[30:46] | this thing isn’t going away. | 这件事还没完 |
[30:47] | They’re still looking at you for the Garrett murder. | 他们还在怀疑你和加瑞特的死有关 |
[30:50] | Are you telling me I gotta call my FOP lawyer? | 你是说我得联系一下警察兄弟会的律师吗 |
[30:52] | Well, I wouldn’t. | 要是我的话 我不会 |
[30:53] | Just spark more attention, make things worse. | 这只会引起更多关注 让事情变得更糟 |
[30:55] | I think I gotta protect myself, Sarge. | 警长 我认为我需要保护下自己了 |
[30:57] | I think the best way for you to protect yourself | 我认为你保护自己最好的方法是 |
[30:59] | is for us to go out there and the find the guy who actually did kill Garrett. | 让我们抓到那个杀死加瑞特的真凶 |
[31:03] | Then this whole thing will just wash away. | 然后一切都会真相大白 |
[31:06] | I talked to Maury at Ballistics… | 我问过弹道检测处的毛瑞 |
[31:09] | They’re still working on the official report of the Garrett shooting, | 他们还在弄加瑞特枪击案的正式报告 |
[31:11] | but he shared with me the unofficial report. | 但他还是跟我透露了些非官方消息 |
[31:14] | The slug that killed Garrett | 杀死加瑞特的子弹 |
[31:16] | is a match to a slug used at a robbery at a Pilsen store in 2015. | 和2015年皮尔森街商铺抢劫案中的子弹相符 |
[31:20] | The guy they busted was Frank Delgado. | 他们抓到的人是弗兰克·德尔加多 |
[31:22] | Delgado was at the poker game. | 德尔加多出现过在牌局上 |
[31:24] | Makes sense, we know he was after the China White. | 说得通了 我们知道他在找白粉 |
[31:26] | Plus, we got an LKA in Pilsen. | 而且 我们有皮尔森街具体的注册地址 |
[31:29] | All right, so hit it. | 好的 出发 |
[31:30] | Remember, we are on a clock, | 记住 我们时间紧迫 |
[31:31] | so let’s make sure we get this guy. | 所以我们一定要抓到这个家伙 |
[31:33] | Jay, you hang here. | 杰 你留在这 |
[31:34] | I don’t want you leaving the District. | 我不想你离开局里 |
[31:41] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[31:45] | Clear! | 安全 |
[31:48] | – Clear! – Clear! | -安全 -安全 |
[31:51] | We got a runner! | 有人跑了 |
[31:54] | Wrong exit, pal. | 跑错地方了 朋友 |
[31:57] | What the hell are you doing? Antonio! | 你想做什么 安东尼奥 |
[31:59] | – I got him,you go ahead. – I didn’t do anything! | -我看着他 你继续 -我什么也没做 |
[32:00] | Spread your arms! Stay still. Give me your hand. | 张开双臂 不许动 把手给我 |
[32:03] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[32:04] | Go. | 走 |
[32:15] | We know you were doing business with Matthew Garrett. | 我们知道你在和马修·加瑞特做生意 |
[32:18] | I don’t even know who that is. | 我都不知道你说的是谁 |
[32:21] | You sure about that? | 你确定 |
[32:32] | Remember that night? | 还记得那晚吗 |
[32:33] | I got offered $1,000 to take my dress off. | 有人要出一千美元想让我脱裙子 |
[32:36] | That guy…yeah. | 那个人啊 |
[32:39] | We played cards. | 我们一起打牌 |
[32:40] | You found out he was holding heroin at the warehouse, | 你发现他在仓库藏着海洛因 |
[32:43] | and instead of paying for it… | 你不想花钱去买 |
[32:47] | You put a bullet in his neck. | 就朝他脖子开了一枪 |
[32:49] | Nah, that wasn’t me. | 不是 不是我干的 |
[32:51] | Where were you at noon? | 你中午的时候在哪里 |
[32:52] | – I was still in bed. – So you don’t have an alibi. | -我还在睡觉 -所以你没有不在场证明 |
[32:57] | Look, there’s no upside in taking Garrett out. | 听着 杀了加瑞特对我也没好处 |
[33:01] | He had the hookup for China White. | 他有拿到白粉的渠道 |
[33:03] | He’s the golden goose. | 他就是摇钱树啊 |
[33:05] | What I don’t understand is we got ballistics back | 我不明白的是我们拿到了杀死加瑞特的 |
[33:07] | on the bullet that killed Garrett. | 那颗子弹的弹道检测 |
[33:10] | And it’s a match to a Glock 17 you used to rob | 它同你四年前用来抢劫那家酒水店 |
[33:13] | a liquor store four years ago. | 的那支格洛克17相匹配 |
[33:14] | I don’t got that gun anymore. | 那支枪不在我这了 |
[33:17] | When I got busted, the cops took it off me, | 我被抓了之后 警察就缴了枪 |
[33:20] | I never seen it again. | 我就再也没见过那支枪了 |
[33:21] | If the cops took it off you, | 如果警察拿走了 |
[33:23] | it would have been booked in the evidence. | 会在证物库里有记录 |
[33:24] | Then maybe somebody un-booked it. | 那就可能有人销了记录 |
[33:28] | Wouldn’t be the first time Chicago Police played dirty. | 芝加哥警署以前又不是没玩过脏的 |
[33:38] | Hey, Sarge, I found the Delgado case file. | 警长 我找到了德尔加多的案宗 |
[33:41] | All right, you go through it? | 嗯 你看完了吗 |
[33:42] | Yeah, so according to the report, | 看完了 所以根据报告 |
[33:43] | the clerk struggled with the assailant, Delgado, | 店员与劫犯打斗了一会 就是德尔加多 |
[33:46] | before knocking the gun out of his hands. | 然后打掉了他手里的枪 |
[33:47] | And then he claims that he saw a police officer | 之后说见到有个警官在德尔加多逃跑后 |
[33:48] | pick the gun up after Delgado fled. | 把枪捡了起来 |
[33:52] | Then we should have the gun. | 那我们应该有这把枪 |
[33:53] | I checked, it never was booked into evidence. | 我检查过了 不在证据库里 |
[33:55] | Who was the arresting officer? | 抓他的警察是谁 |
[34:04] | Didn’t have anywhere to put ’em, | 没地方关那些家伙 |
[34:06] | so we jammed these scumbags into a phone booth. | 只好把那群混蛋挤到电话亭里 |
[34:08] | – Remembering phone booths? – Barely. | -还记得电话亭吗 -不太记得了 |
[34:11] | Now there’s cell phones, hashtags, social media. | 现在都是手机 话题 社交网站 |
[34:17] | Ask me, technology did not exactly improve our lives. | 要我说 科技也并没有提高生活质量 |
[34:23] | You’re right about that. | 这点你说对了 |
[34:31] | I gotta hand it to you, Gus. You almost pulled it off. | 我真佩服你 古斯 你差点就成功了 |
[34:35] | Not sure what you’re saying. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[34:38] | You know, one thing I can’t figure out is… | 有一点我没搞清楚 |
[34:42] | How did you know Garrett would be at the warehouse? | 你怎么知道加瑞特会在仓库 |
[34:45] | Now I definitely don’t know what you’re saying. | 现在我绝对不知道你在说什么了 |
[34:48] | We know about the gun, Gus. | 我们知道枪的事了 古斯 |
[34:51] | The Glock 17 you took off Frank Delgado. | 你从弗兰克·德尔加多那拿的格洛克17 |
[34:57] | We traced the ballistics. | 我们做了弹道测试 |
[35:03] | Hard to make a case without recovering the gun. | 没有找到手枪很难立案 |
[35:08] | We can place you at the warehouse at the time of the murder. | 我们能证明案发时你在仓库 |
[35:20] | How did you know he was there? | 你怎么知道他在那里 |
[35:24] | You asking as a cop or a friend? | 你是以朋友还是警察的身份问我 |
[35:29] | I’m asking. | 我只是问你 |
[35:35] | When I heard that animal got released, | 当我听说那畜生出狱时 |
[35:39] | something just snapped. | 我心里突然受了震动 |
[35:44] | I gave my life for this job and it was all a joke. | 我为这工作贡献了一生 到头来却是个笑话 |
[35:48] | There’s no justice anymore. | 已经没有正义可言 |
[35:50] | The system is totally broken. | 整个系统都是腐败透了 |
[35:59] | So you know what I did? | 你知道我干了什么吗 |
[36:03] | I hit the streets, just like the old days. | 我回到了街上 就像以前一样 |
[36:07] | I went digging back into that world, | 在街头挖出那小子的信息 |
[36:09] | worked some leads, squeezed an old C.I., | 查了几条线索 逼问了几个线人 |
[36:11] | and found out where the meet was happening. | 知道了交易进行的地方 |
[36:14] | So you take him out during a deal. | 所以你打算在交易时干掉他 |
[36:16] | Bad guys killing bad guys. | 坏人杀坏人 |
[36:19] | What’s CPD’s new name for it? | 芝加哥警署现在管这叫啥 |
[36:21] | – Mutual combatants. – Mutual combatants. | -相互作战人员 -相互作战人员 |
[36:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:25] | Figured the CPD wouldn’t look too hard. | 以为你们不会查得太紧 |
[36:28] | I had no idea you guys were so close to setting him up. | 我一点不知道你们给他下了套 |
[36:33] | The world’s a better place without Matthew Garrett. | 这世界没有马修·加瑞特会更美好 |
[36:36] | Don’t you agree? | 难道你不同意吗 |
[36:39] | I do. | 我同意 |
[36:42] | Maybe you can look the other way on this one. | 也许这案子你能睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[36:51] | I can’t, Gus. | 不行 古斯 |
[36:54] | Otherwise, Homicide’s gonna jam up one of my guys. | 否则这谋杀案就落到我手下的头上了 |
[36:57] | He’s… | 他是 |
[36:59] | I mean, he’s a hell of a cop. | 他是个好警察 |
[37:03] | I was a hell of a cop, Hank. | 我也是个好警察 汉克 |
[37:06] | 23 years. | 整整23年 |
[37:08] | And I got blown up for putting a beating on a convicted rapist. | 就因为我打了一个已定罪的强奸犯就给革职了 |
[37:11] | I lost my career, I lost my wife, | 我失去了工作 妻子 |
[37:14] | I lost everything. | 我的一切 |
[37:16] | But this scumbag Garrett? | 但这个混蛋加瑞特 |
[37:18] | A drug pusher, a killer, | 毒贩 凶手 |
[37:20] | they put him back on the street? | 反而出狱重获自由 |
[37:22] | He gets 200 grand and I gotta clip coupons? | 他拿了20万而我只能剪优惠券 |
[37:26] | What the hell happened? | 这世界怎么了 |
[37:39] | You know how this works. | 你知道流程 |
[37:52] | Can I have a little time alone? | 我能自己待会儿吗 |
[38:00] | Wanna get a few things in order. | 想处理下私事 |
[38:04] | Yeah, sure, of course. | 嗯行 没问题 |
[38:05] | Thanks, Hank. | 谢了 汉克 |
[38:09] | You were always one of the good ones. | 你总是站在好人那边 |
[38:18] | I’ll be outside. | 我就在外面 |
[39:19] | Long week. | 漫长的一周 |
[39:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:28] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[39:34] | I just keep thinking about Lauren’s mom. | 我不停地在想劳伦的母亲 |
[39:39] | She’ll never have closure. | 她永远得不到安慰 |
[39:43] | I get it, but you can’t right every wrong, Jay. | 我明白 但你不能解决所有案子 杰 |
[39:47] | There’s just some things, some people… | 有些事情 有些人 |
[39:51] | You just gotta let it go. | 你只能放手 |
[39:54] | How are you supposed to be a good cop and let things go? | 如果你放手了还怎么做个好警察 |
[39:57] | What’s the point of the job? | 那工作的意义何在 |
[39:59] | Well, the job is to do the best that you can. | 这份工作你只能尽力而为 |
[40:03] | Then you go home, pretend like the bad stuff never happened. | 然后你回家 假装那些坏事没发生过 |
[40:09] | Is that what you do? | 你这么干吗 |
[40:12] | No. | 不 |
[40:15] | Yeah, I didn’t think so. | 嗯 我也不那么认为 |
[40:30] | Is that Adam? | 是亚当吗 |
[40:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:37] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[40:43] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[40:56] | I’ll see you later. | 回见 |