时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | I told you to walk it back. | 我说了让你别管 |
[00:11] | Tell Trudy’s friend it was me who got in the altercation, | 你告诉特鲁迪的朋友是我和人冲突了 |
[00:13] | not you…me. | 不是你 是我 |
[00:15] | Sarge, listen. I thought about it. | 警长你听我说 我想过了 |
[00:17] | I thought about it long and hard, | 我想了很久 想了很多 |
[00:19] | and I just–I did what I thought was best | 我只是 做了我觉得最好的事 |
[00:21] | for you and for everyone else. | 为了你 也为了大家 |
[00:22] | It’s not your job to protect me, to protect us. | 保护我 保护我们 不是你的责任 |
[00:25] | Why is that? | 凭什么 |
[00:27] | Why are you the only one that gets to live by a code? | 凭什么只有你能有信条 |
[00:29] | I don’t understand. Boss, this is who I am. | 我就不明白了 老大 这就是我 |
[00:32] | I’m always gonna do whatever I can to protect you all. | 我会为了保护大家拼尽全力 |
[00:34] | It’s how I’m built, like Al was, | 我就这性格 和老埃一样 |
[00:36] | like you were, and I just don’t understand | 和你一样 而我就是不明白 |
[00:37] | why you don’t get that. | 为什么你就是不懂 |
[00:38] | Because you’re no Al, and you’re not me. | 因为你不是老埃 更不是我 |
[00:42] | You’re a kid, got your whole life in front of you. | 你就一毛头小子 大好的人生还有好长 |
[00:49] | Well, I can handle whatever comes my way– | 无论将来有什么事情我都能 |
[00:50] | We had one chance to make this right, you hear me? | 我们只有这一次机会来挽回 你听见了吗 |
[00:53] | One and you blew it. | 就一次 你还搞砸了 |
[00:54] | – Sarge, listen to me… – This is my unit, my unit. | -警长你听我说 -这是我的队伍 我的 |
[00:59] | I take the heat, I take the bullets. | 责任我来抗 脏水我来挡 |
[01:01] | Is that clear? | 听明白了吗 |
[01:03] | Is that clear? | 明白了吗 |
[01:06] | It’s clear. | 明白了 |
[01:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:19] | Is Antonio coming back, Sergeant? | 安东尼奥会归队吗 警长 |
[01:21] | It’s up to Antonio. | 这得看他自己了 |
[01:23] | Bernie. | 伯尼 |
[01:25] | Are you wearing a bulletproof vest? | 你穿了防弹背心了吗 |
[01:27] | I live around the corner. I had to come and risk it. | 常在街头混 总得担点风险吧 |
[01:29] | Some cops actually like me, Hank. | 其实还有警察喜欢我的 汉克 |
[01:30] | – Yeah, name one. – You. | -说出一个来 -你 |
[01:32] | Don’t confuse “Respect” with “Like.” | 你可别把尊重和喜欢搞混了 |
[01:34] | Kim, this is Bernie Hoffman, plays for the other team. | 金 这位是伯尼·霍夫曼 辩护律师 |
[01:37] | I’m aware of your work. | 我听说过您做的事情 |
[01:39] | I thought most defense attorneys were against Kelton. | 我还以为大多数辩护律师都是反对凯尔顿的 |
[01:41] | Hmm, I prefer mayors who empower police, | 我更希望市长能给警察更多权力 |
[01:42] | not pull their pants down. | 而不是拖他们后腿 |
[01:46] | I gotta run. | 我得走了 |
[01:47] | – Nice to meet you, Kim. – Nice to meet you. | -幸会 金 -也很高兴认识您 |
[01:48] | Let’s grab dinner sometime, Hank. | 改天出来吃个饭 汉克 |
[01:51] | Ann would love to see you. | 安很想和你聚聚 |
[01:51] | Tell her I said “Hey.” | 代我向她问好 |
[01:55] | Ladies and gentlemen, if I could have your attention. | 女士们先生们 请静一静 |
[01:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:00] | It is a true honor to introduce this man | 我非常荣幸地为大家介绍 |
[02:03] | that I have worked with for 27 years. | 我跟了27年的老上司 |
[02:07] | He has protected this city where he was born and raised. | 他是土生土长的本地人 时刻保卫着家乡 |
[02:10] | He is a true Chicagoan. | 他是个真正的芝加哥人 |
[02:12] | He is the man that needs to be Chicago’s mayor now. | 芝加哥现在需要的市长 就是他 |
[02:15] | The Superintendent of Police, Brian Kelton. | 芝加哥警司 布莱恩·凯尔顿 |
[02:19] | Thank you, Kate. | 谢谢你 凯特 |
[02:20] | Thank you. Thank you all. | 谢谢 谢谢大家 |
[02:21] | Thank you all very much. | 非常感谢 |
[02:22] | Before I begin, I want to acknowledge the rank and file. | 开始之前 我想对一线警员表达我的感谢 |
[02:26] | Let’s–let’s show ’em how we feel. | 让我们用掌声表达一下吧 |
[02:35] | Thank you, I… | 谢谢 我 |
[02:37] | I may have just seen Sergeant Hank Voight | 我刚刚好像看到汉克·博伊特警长 |
[02:40] | crack a smile. | 居然笑了 |
[02:41] | That’s real police, best of the best. | 他是个真正的警察 精英中的精英 |
[02:45] | Now, my opponents talk about unifying Chicago. | 我的竞选对手整天说什么团结芝加哥 |
[02:52] | That’s a noble word, unity. | 多么高大上的词儿啊 团结 |
[02:55] | But unity to my opponents means working with gangs, | 但我对手嘴里的团结 意味着和黑帮勾结 |
[02:59] | creating programs to–to help gangs, | 还要实施一系列计划 去扶持黑帮 |
[03:02] | and that’s just not what Chicago needs right now, | 而芝加哥不需要这些 |
[03:04] | nor is it anywhere on my agenda. | 而我的计划中也绝不包含这些 |
[03:08] | Coddling criminals will do nothing | 纵容罪犯对遵纪守法的 |
[03:10] | to help the law abiding citizens of Chicago. | 芝加哥市民没有任何好处 |
[03:15] | To be clear, I don’t wanna work with gangs… | 让我说清楚 我不会和帮派合作 |
[03:21] | I’m gonna crush ’em. | 我要灭了他们 |
[03:29] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[03:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:36] | I’ll wait to hear from you. | 那我等你的回信 |
[03:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:40] | Anything from COPA? | 民警问责办公室有消息吗 |
[03:41] | Still investigating. | 还在调查 |
[03:44] | Thanks, man. | 谢了哥们 |
[03:45] | Appreciate it. | 辛苦了 |
[03:47] | Now what do you say we get out of these monkey suits, | 我提议我们脱了这身戏服 |
[03:48] | grab a drink and talk about, I don’t know, anything else? | 去喝一杯 聊聊其它任何事 |
[03:51] | – Think I’m gonna go home. – Okay. | -我想回家了 -好吧 |
[03:54] | Units in 18 and units on the citywide, | 18辖区各巡逻队 芝加哥各巡逻队 |
[03:57] | reports of shots fired coming from the inside | 接到枪击报警 地点 |
[03:59] | a residence at 224 East Scott. | 东斯科特街224号的住宅 |
[04:02] | Oh, that’s right around the corner. | 就在附近 |
[04:04] | Hey, Sarge, shots fired a few blocks out. | 警长 几个街区外发生枪击 |
[04:13] | – You first guy on the scene? – Yes, sir. | -你是第一个到现场的吗 -是的 长官 |
[04:14] | – All right, come in the back. – All right. | -好 从后面进去 -好 |
[04:16] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 我们走 |
[04:29] | Body. | 尸体 |
[04:36] | – Where’s cover? – I got you. | -掩护呢 -我掩护你 |
[04:40] | Boss, it’s Bernie Hoffman. | 老大 是伯尼·霍夫曼 |
[04:44] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[05:02] | Drop your weapon! Drop your weapon now! | 放下武器 立即放下武器 |
[05:05] | Hold–stand down, stand down. | 等等 退后 退后 |
[05:07] | Ann, Ann, Ann. | 安 安 安 |
[05:09] | Relax, it’s me, Hank Voight. | 别怕 是我 汉克·博伊特 |
[05:11] | Put your gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[05:12] | It’s okay, put the gun down, it’s Hank. | 没事的 把枪放下 我是汉克 |
[05:15] | – Hank? – It’s okay. | -汉克 -没事的 |
[05:16] | I’m here to help. Look, it’s okay. | 我是来帮忙的 没事的 |
[05:20] | – It’s okay. – Hank. | -没事的 -汉克 |
[05:22] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[05:24] | They shot Bernie. | 他们开枪打死了伯尼 |
[05:25] | – It’s okay. – Oh, my God. | -没事了 -天啊 |
[05:27] | It’s okay, I got you. | 没事了 有我在 |
[05:30] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[05:39] | What do you got? | 现在什么情况 |
[05:40] | Well, wife’s jewelry box was rifled through, | 妻子的首饰盒被翻过 |
[05:43] | a few drawers were tossed. | 几个抽屉也被翻了 |
[05:45] | No sign of Hoffman’s cell phone, | 没找到霍夫曼的手机 |
[05:47] | I looked high and low. | 我到处找遍了 |
[05:48] | And the techs swabbed Mrs. Hoffman for GSR, | 鉴证科检查了霍夫曼夫人的弹药残留 |
[05:50] | she’s clean. | 她没问题 |
[05:50] | They also did a quick test on the thirty-aught-six, | 他们还快速检查了那把春田步枪 |
[05:52] | it has not been fired. | 没有开过枪 |
[05:53] | And the shell casings are from a 9-millimeter. | 而且这些弹壳是九毫米口径的 |
[05:55] | You know, there’s no sign of forced entry, | 没有强行侵入痕迹 |
[05:57] | so either the offender pulled off some kind of ruse, | 所以要么罪犯耍了某种诡计 |
[05:59] | or Mr. Hoffman knew the attacker, | 要么霍夫曼先生认识罪犯 |
[06:01] | was having a meeting in here, things went south. | 在这里和他见面 然后事情不顺 |
[06:03] | Well, I’d say real south, his jaw is broken. | 我得说是非常不顺 他的下巴骨折了 |
[06:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:06] | Well, we know what kind of people Bernie rep. | 我们知道伯尼的当事人都是些什么货色 |
[06:09] | Start with his clients. | 从当事人开始查 |
[06:13] | I got a neighbor that saw a gray Honda | 有个邻居在枪击发生时 |
[06:15] | idling outside at the time of the shooting. | 看到有辆灰色本田在外面转悠 |
[06:16] | Two African American males inside, didn’t get a good look, | 里面有两名非裔美国男性 没看清楚脸 |
[06:19] | but said they seemed suspicious. | 但说他们看起来形迹可疑 |
[06:20] | Well, they could have just been looking for a parking spot. | 他们可能只是在找停车的地方 |
[06:22] | Well, what about PODs or shot cams? | 警察监控或随身录像呢 |
[06:24] | – Nothing so far. – All right, keep digging. | -目前没有线索 -好 接着查 |
[06:25] | Yeah. | 好 |
[06:28] | Sir. | 长官 |
[06:29] | We got word it was Bernie Hoffman. | 我们听说是伯尼·霍夫曼 |
[06:30] | – Afraid so. – What else you know? | -恐怕是的 -你还知道什么 |
[06:32] | It’s all preliminary now, nothing solid. | 现在只是初步调查 没有定论 |
[06:35] | Chance Hoffman knew the offender, maybe a client. | 霍夫曼可能认识罪犯 也许是个当事人 |
[06:38] | Either of you talk to him tonight? | 你们今晚和他说过话吗 |
[06:39] | Yeah, I damn sure talked to him. | 我当然和他说过话 |
[06:41] | I thanked him for coming to the fundraiser. | 我感谢他出席募捐会 |
[06:44] | – How’d he seem to you? – Good. | -他看起来怎么样 -挺好的 |
[06:46] | We talked Blackhawks and… | 我们聊了黑鹰队还有 |
[06:50] | And then that was it. It’s the last time I saw him. | 没有别的了 那是我最后一次见到他 |
[06:53] | It’s unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[06:54] | We had a roomful of officers one block from here, | 离这里一个街区外有一屋子的警察 |
[06:57] | including me. | 包括我在内 |
[06:58] | And some animal had the audacity to… | 这个禽兽居然如此大胆 |
[07:03] | I want no stone left unturned, Sergeant. | 我要你想尽一切办法 警长 |
[07:07] | Do you get me? | 你明白了吗 |
[07:09] | – I get you. – Good, keep me in the loop. | -我明白 -很好 随时通知我 |
[07:12] | Sir. Ma’am. | 长官们 |
[07:19] | So, Bernie Hoffman had multiple cases in pretrial, | 伯尼·霍夫曼手头有多个案子在候审 |
[07:22] | including seven homicides. | 包括七个谋杀案 |
[07:23] | All seven of those defendants are in jail. | 那七个凶手都在拘留所里 |
[07:25] | Yeah, he’s also got 23 violent offenders | 他还有23个暴力罪犯 |
[07:27] | awaiting their day in court, and they’re all out on bail. | 在等待庭审 他们全都保释了 |
[07:29] | All right, did you talk to his firm? | 好吧 你和他的公司谈过了吗 |
[07:31] | Yeah, one client stood out, Andre Griffin. | 是的 有一个客户很显眼 安德烈·格里芬 |
[07:33] | He’s a major player in the Southside Hustlers. | 他是南区摔跤手帮的主力 |
[07:35] | He calls for half of Englewood. | 他管着半个恩格尔伍德 |
[07:37] | Hoffman repped Griffin on three major drug offenses, | 霍夫曼帮助格里芬处理了三起重大毒品指控 |
[07:39] | two agg assaults…Griffin walked each time. | 两起故意伤人 格里芬每次都无罪释放 |
[07:43] | Griffin visited Hoffman’s work office. | 格里芬造访了霍夫曼的办公室 |
[07:44] | Apparently behind closed doors things got pretty hot. | 显然在那里两人吵得面红耳赤 |
[07:46] | Furniture was thrown, it was a big fight. | 家具扔得到处都是 那是一场大战 |
[07:48] | Hoffman told the partners that | 霍夫曼告诉合伙人 |
[07:50] | Griffin was just upset about a bill, and he cooled off. | 格里芬对价格很不满意 但他冷静下来了 |
[07:52] | All right, you talk to Griffin? | 你和格里芬谈过了吗 |
[07:53] | Yeah, he’s on his way in right now. | 他正在过来的路上 |
[07:55] | So, Englewood makes sense. | 恩格尔伍德说得通了 |
[07:56] | Uh, we haven’t gotten into Hoffman’s phone, | 我们还没得到霍夫曼手机的数据 |
[07:58] | but techs got into the cloud. | 但我们进入了云端 |
[07:59] | And he got a text message an hour before he was killed. | 他在被杀死前一小时收到了一条短信 |
[08:01] | It says, “It’s a deal. On my way.” | 上面写着 “成交 马上过来” |
[08:03] | And the text originated from a burner in Englewood. | 这条短信是从恩格尔伍德的一个一次性手机发出的 |
[08:05] | Maybe Griffin’s was the deal that went south. | 或许格里芬就是交易的目标 |
[08:12] | Where were you last night? | 你昨天晚上在哪儿 |
[08:13] | I was home last night. | 我昨天晚上在家 |
[08:16] | Were you alone? | 你一个人吗 |
[08:18] | Wait, what’s this about? | 等等 这是为了什么 |
[08:24] | Your lawyer. | 你的律师 |
[08:27] | Damn. | 天啊 |
[08:29] | I don’t know nothing about that. | 我对此一无所知 |
[08:31] | Besides, why would I hurt him? | 况且 我为什么要杀了他 |
[08:33] | I liked the guy. | 我喜欢这个人 |
[08:34] | He saved my ass plenty of times. | 他好几次救我于危难之中 |
[08:38] | When’s the last time you talked to Bernie? | 你最后一次和伯尼说话是什么时候 |
[08:41] | Yo, this is crazy. | 这太扯了 |
[08:42] | One thing Bernie taught me, you get brought in, | 伯尼教会我的唯一事情 你被抓起来之后 |
[08:45] | you call a lawyer. | 要叫律师来 |
[08:47] | Well, we’re just having a conversation, Andre. | 我们只是聊聊天 安德烈 |
[08:50] | Law-yer. | 我要律师 |
[08:58] | I got something from property crimes. | 我从财产犯罪里发现了一些东西 |
[09:00] | Mrs. Hoffman’s stolen jewelry just popped up at a pawn shop, | 霍夫曼太太被偷的珠宝在一家当铺突然出现 |
[09:02] | black male dropped it off. | 一名黑人男性带过去的 |
[09:03] | The caught him on security camera. | 在监控上发现了他 |
[09:05] | – Where’s the pawn shop? – Englewood. | -当铺在哪儿 -恩格尔伍德 |
[09:06] | Check it out. | 去查明白 |
[09:09] | – Hey. – You look familiar. | -你好啊 -你看起来很熟悉 |
[09:12] | Welcome back, man. | 欢迎回来 兄弟 |
[09:14] | – Thanks. – Glad you’re back. | -谢谢 -很高兴你回来了 |
[09:16] | – Let’s go. – Okay. | -我们走 -好的 |
[09:20] | Late on my first day back. | 头一天回来就迟到 |
[09:22] | It’s not a great look, right? | 看起来很不好啊 对吗 |
[09:23] | Don’t worry about it. | 别在意这个 |
[09:25] | I had to drop my daughter off. | 我得送我女儿 |
[09:27] | She’s seeing a therapist. | 她要去看心理医生 |
[09:28] | Good for her. | 对她来说挺好的 |
[09:30] | It’s a hell of a thing. | 事情太糟糕了 |
[09:32] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[09:34] | Ready. | 我准备好了 |
[09:35] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:39] | I had a lot of time in there, and I did some thinking. | 我在里面待了很久 思考了许多 |
[09:42] | There’s no way I can let Adam go through with this COPA thing. | 我不可能让亚当去民警问责办公室 |
[09:44] | Antonio, we’re way past that. | 安东尼奥 这事已经过去了 |
[09:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:47] | Look, you say anything now, we all pay the price. | 听着 如果你现在开口 我们都将付出代价 |
[09:51] | Hang tight, let the process play out, understood? | 坚持住 顺其自然 明白了吗 |
[10:05] | Hey, man. | 你好 |
[10:07] | Adam Ruzek, Chicago PD. | 亚当·鲁塞克 芝加哥警署 |
[10:09] | Basir, pawn shop guy. | 巴希尔 当铺的伙计 |
[10:11] | Is this the jewelry, Basir? | 这些是珠宝吗 巴希尔 |
[10:12] | Yup, take it before I change my mind. | 是的 在我改变主意之前赶紧拿走 |
[10:15] | Why, what’s it worth? | 为什么 很值钱吗 |
[10:16] | 50 thou, give or take. The kid had no clue. | 五千块左右 那孩子不识货 |
[10:20] | How much did you pay? | 你花了多少 |
[10:21] | 500, am I gonna get that back? | 五百块 我能把那钱拿回来吗 |
[10:24] | Well, uh, not anytime soon, sorry. | 近期不能 对不起 |
[10:27] | Yeah, it’s a match for Ann Hoffman’s. | 这就是安·霍夫曼的珠宝 |
[10:29] | Fantastic. | 太好了 |
[10:29] | All right, I hear you got this genius on security camera too, yeah? | 我听说你监控也拍到他了 对吗 |
[10:32] | Yep, right over here. | 没错 就在这里 |
[10:40] | Uh, does that look like Griffin to you? | 你看这个人长得像格里芬吗 |
[10:42] | No. Maybe his, like, nerdy younger brother. | 不 这可能是他的书呆子弟弟 |
[10:50] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁呢 |
[10:54] | Let’s see if anything pops on facial rec. | 看看面部识别有没有什么结果 |
[11:00] | 博伊德·德文特 芝加哥警署 证物 | |
[11:02] | Busy night, DeVante. | 你今晚真够忙的 德文特 |
[11:04] | You got two priors, and you’re still at it. | 你有两次前科 还在干这个 |
[11:06] | Persistent. What’d you do, clear a grand? | 真是坚持不懈 怎么 这些能让你赚一千 |
[11:08] | I was just holding that for someone. | 我只是替别人保管 |
[11:10] | Well, you hold away, ’cause we don’t care. | 你尽管保管吧 我们不在乎 |
[11:14] | ‘Cause we got surveillance of you in a pawn shop | 因为我们监控到你在当铺 |
[11:16] | selling this man’s stolen jewelry… | 卖这个人丢失的珠宝 |
[11:21] | Ten hours after that. | 十小时之后 |
[11:26] | I-I found those jewels in a dumpster. | 我是在垃圾桶找到那些珠宝的 |
[11:28] | DeVante, stop lying. | 德文特 别说谎了 |
[11:32] | You’re staring down life for murder. | 你将面对的是谋杀罪带来的无期徒刑 |
[11:35] | Now you tell us what happened, | 你告诉我们发生了什么 |
[11:36] | you got a shot at seeing daylight again. | 这样你还有机会见到太阳 |
[11:39] | You got the wrong black man. | 你抓错人了 |
[11:40] | Okay, who’s the right one? | 好吧 那该抓谁 |
[11:41] | ‘Cause we got witnesses that say they saw you | 有目击者声称他们见到你 |
[11:43] | and another guy outside that man’s house | 和另一个人在那个男人家外面 |
[11:45] | right before that happened. | 就在命案发生前 |
[11:46] | I never went inside. | 我没进过他家 |
[11:48] | So, you were there? | 那么你确实在那 |
[11:49] | No, I didn’t say that. Y’all trying to trip me up. | 不 我没说过 你们这是想陷害我 |
[11:52] | Okay, let’s talk about your cousin, Andre Griffin. | 好吧 那聊聊你表哥 安德烈·格里芬 |
[11:57] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[11:58] | Hoffman was Andre’s lawyer. | 霍夫曼曾是安德烈的律师 |
[12:01] | Is that the dead dude’s name? | 这是那个死者的名字吗 |
[12:04] | Was Andre with you? | 安德烈那时和你在一起吗 |
[12:08] | Is he the other man our witness saw? | 他是不是目击者见到的另一个人 |
[12:13] | DeVante, you gotta come clean. | 德文特 你得老实交代 |
[12:19] | Sarge, I got something. | 警长 有新的发现 |
[12:21] | It’s important. | 很重要 |
[12:31] | So, this is from a CTA bus cam last night. | 这是昨晚交管局的巴士摄像头拍的 |
[12:32] | The route goes right past Hoffman’s house. | 这条路正好经过霍夫曼家 |
[12:34] | This was taken at 9:42. | 这是9点42分时拍的 |
[12:43] | That’s Brian Kelton. | 那是布莱恩·凯尔顿 |
[12:44] | He said he last saw Bernie at the fundraiser. | 他说他最后一次见伯尼是在筹金会上 |
[12:48] | So, he lied right to our faces. | 所以他当着我们的面撒谎了 |
[12:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:02] | Under my administration you’re going to see | 在我的管理下 你们将会看到 |
[13:06] | more police on the street, | 街上会有更多的警力 |
[13:08] | more arrests of violent gang members, | 越来越多的帮派分子被逮捕 |
[13:10] | more homicides solved, | 越来越多的凶杀案被解决 |
[13:13] | and your neighborhoods are going to be safe again. | 你们的社区会再一次变得安全 |
[13:17] | And I understand I have a long road ahead | 我知道自己在得到你们的信任之前 |
[13:20] | before I can gain your trust. | 还有很长的路要走 |
[13:22] | We can do better. | 我们可以做得更好 |
[13:25] | But under my leadership, police reform is working. | 但在我的领导下 正进行着一场警察改革 |
[13:31] | And to keep Chicago pointed in the right direction… | 为了带领芝加哥走向正确的方向 |
[13:36] | I need your help at the ballot box. | 我需要你们的投票 |
[13:37] | You wanna help us? Stop murdering our children. | 你想帮我们吗 别再谋杀我们的孩子了 |
[13:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:40] | – Yeah. – That’s right. | -是啊 -没错 |
[13:42] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -是啊 |
[13:46] | Sergeant, how are you? | 警长 你好吗 |
[13:48] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:49] | – You got a minute? – 100%, walk with me. | -你有空吗 -当然 陪我走走吧 |
[13:51] | Got an update on the Hoffman case? | 霍夫曼的案子有进展了 |
[13:53] | Well, not exactly. | 并没有 |
[13:54] | We’re having a little trouble with our timeline, though. | 我们的时间线有点问题 |
[13:57] | You know, from the cell phone | 从手机上可以得知 |
[13:58] | we know Hoffman got home around 8:35. | 霍夫曼大约是8点35分到家 |
[14:01] | – From the fundraiser, yeah. – Uh-huh. | -从筹金会回家 -没错 |
[14:03] | As far as we know he was alone there | 我们只知道 他是一个人在家 |
[14:05] | till the offender showed up around ten. | 直到嫌犯于十点左右出现 |
[14:13] | I was in there, Hank. | 我在那 汉克 |
[14:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:17] | I stopped by for a few minutes. | 我在那边停留了几分钟 |
[14:18] | I was gone by 9:30. | 九点半的时候我离开了 |
[14:20] | If I saw or knew anything relevant, i’d have mentioned it to you. | 如果我见到或知道任何有关的事 我会告诉你 |
[14:24] | That’s a hell of an omission. | 这么大的事你之前竟然只字未提 |
[14:27] | Look, I’m not looking to bury anyone, | 听着 我不想毁掉任何人的名声 |
[14:29] | I’m just working the case. | 我只是在办案 |
[14:34] | Well, we know that Hoffman was shot with a 9-millimeter, | 我们知道霍夫曼是被九毫米口径手枪击杀的 |
[14:38] | so…I’ll need to see your service weapon. | 我得看看你的配枪 |
[14:44] | It’ll be processed anonymously. | 配枪会被匿名处理 |
[14:47] | I don’t wanna see a good policeman’s name | 我不希望看到一个好警察的名声 |
[14:49] | get raked through the mud. | 就这么被玷污了 |
[14:52] | I’ll make sure somebody gets it to you. | 我会确保有人把枪给你 |
[14:54] | Bernie…was working on a personal matter for me. | 伯尼 正在帮我处理一项私人事务 |
[15:01] | It’s none of my business. | 这与我无关 |
[15:03] | Let’s keep it that way. | 那就保持无关吧 |
[15:05] | – We’re ready to go, sir. – Good. | -我们准备出发了 长官 -很好 |
[15:07] | – Sergeant. – Superintendent. | -警长 -警司 |
[15:09] | Thanks for the update. | 感谢你提供的新消息 |
[15:22] | How’d it go with Kelton? | 凯尔顿那边怎么样 |
[15:23] | Admits he was there, let’s see what his gun says. | 他承认他在场 我们看看他的枪怎么说 |
[15:25] | Sarge, I talked to Cook County jail. | 警长 我跟库克县监狱联系过了 |
[15:27] | – I got some potential DeVante leverage.- OK | -我可能有一些德文特的筹码 -好的 |
[15:28] | Patrol pinched his aunt last night on some drug charges. | 巡警昨天以贩毒罪名逮捕了他的阿姨 |
[15:31] | She basically violated her parole. | 她违反了假释条例 |
[15:32] | DeVante’s close with her? | 德文特跟她走的近吗 |
[15:34] | She’s been taking care of him since he was a shorty, | 他还是个孩子时她就在照顾他了 |
[15:36] | seen a situation like this before. | 我遇到过这样的情况 |
[15:38] | She’ll feel like he owes her one. | 她会觉得他欠她人情 |
[15:40] | – Work it. – Got it. | -把这件事用上 -明白 |
[15:45] | How much you love your auntie, DeVante? | 你有多爱你的阿姨 德文特 |
[15:51] | Love ain’t the right word. | 爱这个字不准确 |
[15:54] | I’d be dead without her. | 没有她我早就死了 |
[15:55] | Well, she’s looking at six years. | 她面临着六年监禁 |
[16:01] | Six. | 六年 |
[16:04] | You cooperate with us, | 你跟我们合作 |
[16:05] | she can be cooking dinner tonight at the crib. | 她今晚就能在床边做晚饭 |
[16:10] | So, we do know that you were at Bernie Hoffman’s house | 我们知道你昨晚和另一个人 |
[16:12] | last night with another man. | 在伯尼·霍夫曼的家里 |
[16:14] | Was that man your cousin, Andre Griffin? | 那个人是你的表哥 安德烈·格里芬吗 |
[16:17] | Hey, listen, I know. | 听着 我知道 |
[16:19] | Nobody wants to snitch on family. | 没人愿意揭发自己的家人 |
[16:23] | But you gotta step up. | 但你必须迈出这一步 |
[16:26] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[16:28] | I think you know you do, because who do you owe it to, | 你知道你应该如此的 因为你到底欠谁的情 |
[16:30] | the woman who raised you | 是那个抚养你长大的女人 |
[16:31] | or the punk who put you in that seat right there? | 还是那个让你坐在这里的小混混 |
[16:39] | Were you with Andre Griffin last night? | 你昨晚是和安德烈·格里芬在一起吗 |
[16:48] | Okay, what did you see? | 好的 你看见了什么 |
[16:54] | I was outside in the car the whole time, | 我从头到尾都待在外面的车里 |
[16:56] | but Griff told me what went down. | 但格里芬告诉我发生了什么 |
[17:00] | He went there to pick up something from that white guy. | 他去那是为了从那个白人那里拿东西 |
[17:02] | Okay, what was he picking up, money, drugs? | 好的 他要拿什么 钱 毒品 |
[17:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:06] | All I know is Griff caught the guy | 我只知道格里芬发现那人 |
[17:08] | recording them with his phone. | 在用手机在录他们对话 |
[17:10] | And the dude said he couldn’t trust no one, got crazy. | 那家伙说他不能相信任何人 就疯了 |
[17:15] | Griff shot him and tried to make it look like a burglary. | 格里芬朝他开了枪然后把现场布置成入室行窃 |
[17:25] | That’s good, DeVante. | 很好 德文特 |
[17:28] | Yeah, it’s real good. | 没错 真的很好 |
[17:32] | But we need more than your word. | 但我们需要的不只是你的证词 |
[17:40] | What do I gotta do? | 我还要干什么 |
[17:56] | Yo, something’s wrong. Griffin’s never late. | 有问题 格里芬从不迟到 |
[18:00] | If DeVante gets too squirrelly, Kevin, | 如果德文特变得太古怪 凯文 |
[18:02] | you pull him right out of there. | 你就立刻把他带出来 |
[18:05] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[18:11] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[18:13] | Haven’t taken a long-eye in years. | 很久没有监视了 |
[18:16] | I get it, but Voight wants you to go slow. | 我明白 但博伊特想让你慢慢来 |
[18:20] | It makes sense. | 确实有道理 |
[18:24] | Is that the second time that blue sedan hit the block? | 那辆蓝色轿车是不是第二次来这个街区了 |
[18:26] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[18:29] | Listen… | 听着 |
[18:32] | Anytime you wanna talk about, you know, | 任何时候你想聊聊 你知道的 |
[18:35] | what went down…I’m here for you. | 发生了什么的话 我随时都在 |
[18:42] | Thanks, Kim. | 谢谢 金 |
[18:44] | Yeah, yeah. | 好吧 没事 |
[18:53] | Yo, this ain’t working, man. | 这招没用 哥们 |
[18:58] | Sarge, this kid’s losing it, man. | 警长 这孩子快崩溃了 |
[19:01] | It’s your call, Kev. | 由你决定 凯文 |
[19:03] | I’ma pull him. | 我带他出去 |
[19:23] | Yo, Griff’s a busy man. | 格里芬是个大忙人 |
[19:24] | I told you he wouldn’t have time. | 我跟你说了他没时间来的 |
[19:25] | DeVante, just go home, okay? | 德文特 回家 好吗 |
[19:27] | If he contacts you, you contact me immediately. | 如果他联系你 你立刻通知我 |
[19:30] | – You understand that? – Is my aunt still gonna be okay? | -明白吗 -我阿姨还会没事吗 |
[19:31] | DeVante, just go home, okay? | 德文特 你直接回家 可以吗 |
[19:39] | Kevin, you hit? | 凯文 你受伤了吗 |
[19:41] | I’m good, I’m good. You got him? | 我没事 我没事 你来看着他 |
[19:42] | Go, I got the kid. | 去吧 我看着这孩子 |
[19:44] | Oh, God, it hurts, it hurts. | 天哪 好痛 好痛 |
[19:47] | Did you see who did it? | 你看见是谁干的了吗 |
[19:48] | – Who did it, man? – No. No! | -谁干的 -不 没有 |
[19:53] | Police! Stop! | 我是警察 停车 |
[20:02] | Kevin! 10-1, 10-1, officer down. | 凯文 呼叫指挥中心 警员中枪 |
[20:05] | Repeat, officer down, 5650 South Loomis. | 重复一遍 警员中枪 南卢米斯街5650号 |
[20:09] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事 会好起来的 |
[20:10] | You stay with me, Kevin. | 保持清醒 凯文 |
[20:12] | Stay with me. | 清醒一点 |
[20:14] | You stay with me. | 保持清醒 |
[20:15] | Come on. Come on! | 快来人啊 快啊 |
[20:24] | – Hey, thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[20:25] | – Any word? – Nothing. | -有消息吗 -还没 |
[20:31] | I knew something wasn’t right about that car. | 我就知道那辆车有点问题 |
[20:33] | I should have called it out to Voight. | 我应该通知博伊特的 |
[20:34] | I don’t know how the hell I missed it. | 真不知道我怎么没注意到 |
[20:36] | Hey, I missed it too, Antonio. You gotta let it go. | 我也没注意 安东尼奥 别纠结了 |
[20:38] | No, this is on me. I had one job to do. | 不 都是我的错 我就有那一项工作要做 |
[20:41] | You look at me, look at me. | 你看着我 看着我 |
[20:43] | All right, this is not on you. | 好了 这不是你的错 |
[20:44] | I need you to keep it together, okay? | 我希望你振作一点保持冷静 好吗 |
[20:46] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[20:50] | Doctor, thank you. Thanks a lot. | 医生 谢谢你 |
[20:53] | Okay, I got good news. | 我有好消息宣布 |
[20:55] | Kevin is gonna be fine. | 凯文没有大碍 |
[20:58] | It was a tricky surgery. | 手术有点棘手 |
[20:59] | They took a bullet out of his shoulder, | 他们从他的肩部取出了一颗子弹 |
[21:01] | but it wasn’t life threatening. | 但没有生命危险 |
[21:04] | The best thing we can do for Kevin is | 我们能为凯文所做的最好的事 |
[21:05] | get back out there and drag this prick in. | 就是把那个混蛋给捉拿归案 |
[21:09] | So, I wanna know where we’re at. | 所以 我想听一下目前的情况 |
[21:10] | The, uh, PODs are a negative for the blue sedan, | 监控摄像没有拍到那辆蓝色小轿车 |
[21:12] | but a witness thinks they saw an African American driving. | 但一个目击者称看到了一个黑人在开车 |
[21:15] | Shell casings recovered from the drive-by | 现场发现的弹壳 |
[21:17] | are a match to the gun that killed Hoffman, | 与杀死霍夫曼的枪型号吻合 |
[21:19] | 9-millimeter. | 九毫米 |
[21:19] | Well, that’s enough to snatch his ass up. | 足够让我们抓住这个混蛋了 |
[21:21] | Oh, Sarge, we’ve been looking. | 警长 我们一直在搜查 |
[21:22] | Griffin’s in the wind. | 格里芬在逃 |
[21:23] | All right, so let’s find him, hunt him down. | 那我们就找到他 抓住他 |
[21:26] | Squeeze his crew till it hurts. | 拿他的手下先开刀 |
[21:29] | Whatever it takes. | 动用一切手段 |
[21:52] | Headache, headache. | 后退 后退 |
[21:56] | Chicago PD, let me see your hands. | 芝加哥警署 把手举起来 |
[21:58] | – Hands in the air now. – Get up. | -举起手来 -站起来 |
[22:00] | – On your feet! – Get up against the wall. | -站起来 -靠墙站好 |
[22:01] | – Turn around. – Police! Freeze. | -转过去 -警察 不许动 |
[22:11] | Stop! Police! | 站住 警察 |
[22:14] | Antonio! | 安东尼奥 |
[22:29] | Antonio! | 安东尼奥 |
[22:31] | Don’t move, I’ll light you up. | 别动 不然我要开枪了 |
[22:35] | Get those hands where I can see ’em. | 把手举起来 放在我能看到的地方 |
[22:37] | Get out, get out. | 出来 下车 |
[22:39] | – Slow down, man. – Shut up. | -慢点来啊老哥 -闭嘴 |
[22:40] | – I’m doing what you say. – Shut up. | -我已经照做了 -闭嘴 |
[22:45] | Here you go. Who am I looking at, Kim? | 给你 这是谁啊 金 |
[22:48] | Reggie Watt. Reggie’s on parole for distro. | 雷吉·瓦特 雷吉因贩毒假释中 |
[22:52] | Is that why you ran, Reggie? | 你是因为这个才跑的吗 雷吉 |
[22:54] | You holding product? | 你还持有毒品 |
[22:55] | You give me Andre Griffin, I never saw this bag. | 告诉我安德烈·格里芬在哪 我就当没看见 |
[22:57] | Last I heard he’s held up in the stash house, | 我听说他有事在藏毒窝点耽搁了 |
[23:01] | – 5858 South Racine. – Okay. | -南拉辛街5858号 -好的 |
[23:03] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手背在身后 |
[23:08] | Hey, that was a hell of a jump. | 刚刚那一跳太猛了 |
[23:11] | You all right, Superman? | 你还好吧 超人先生 |
[23:12] | Definitely gonna feel it tomorrow. | 明天肯定会疼的 |
[23:15] | Listen, you got that baggie of pills? | 听着 那包药片在你那吧 |
[23:17] | I’ll do the paper. | 我会负责填表的 |
[23:18] | I can handle it. | 我能搞定 |
[23:19] | You sure that’s a good idea? | 你确定这样好吗 |
[23:21] | Yeah, I can handle it. | 嗯 我能搞定 |
[23:22] | Wait, hold–hold on. | 等等 等一下 |
[23:25] | What, you don’t trust me? | 你不信任我吗 |
[23:28] | Right now with what happened, no. | 就现在的情形来看 不 |
[23:31] | Do I love you, Antonio? | 我爱你吗 安东尼奥 |
[23:32] | Do I want you to beat this thing for good? | 我希望你能永远戒毒吗 |
[23:33] | Yeah, this is how I do it. | 是的 但这就是我的办事方式 |
[23:47] | Thanks. Let’s go get this guy. | 谢了 我们去抓这个人吧 |
[23:53] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[23:57] | Clear. | 安全 |
[23:59] | Crossing. | 前进 |
[24:12] | Guys, you gotta get in here. | 各位 你们俩快进来看看 |
[24:15] | I found Griffin’s bankroll. | 我发现了格里芬的资助人了 |
[24:16] | That’s not the headline, though. | 但那还不是重点 |
[24:22] | What’s a gangbanger like Griffin doing with | 格里芬这样的黑帮与”选凯尔顿做市长” |
[24:23] | “Kelton for Mayor” signs? | 标语有什么关系 |
[24:37] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[24:38] | Hey, guys, techs ran the envelope | 伙计们 鉴证科检查了我们在 |
[24:40] | we found at Griffin’s stash house. | 格里芬藏毒点发现的信封 |
[24:41] | Hey, Sarge. | 警长 |
[24:43] | It had 40 grand cash inside, | 里面有四万块 |
[24:44] | and there was prints on the outside of the envelope | 信封的外面还有现金上 |
[24:46] | and on the cash. | 都有指纹 |
[24:47] | We got a hit. | 我们找到了匹配 |
[24:50] | Kelton. | 凯尔顿 |
[24:52] | I was hoping he was better than this. | 我还幻想着他不至于是这样的 |
[24:56] | Yeah, well, he’s not. | 看来幻想破灭了 |
[24:58] | That son of a bitch been lying to our faces | 从伯尼·霍夫曼被打死的那一刻 |
[25:00] | from the second Bernie Hoffman got shot. | 这孙子就一直对我们睁着眼说瞎话 |
[25:03] | So, the 40 G’s is a payout from Kelton to Griffin for votes. | 这四万块是凯尔顿用来拉拢格里芬的 |
[25:06] | Yeah, it makes sense. | 嗯 有道理 |
[25:07] | I find a legal pad at Griffin’s place | 我在格里芬那里找到了一个笔记本 |
[25:08] | with names and neighborhoods, places to disrupt, | 记载着姓名极其住处 要去骚扰的地方 |
[25:11] | pastors to bribe. | 要去贿赂的牧师 |
[25:13] | All in the service of helping Kelton win. | 都是为帮助凯尔顿竞选获胜 |
[25:15] | Chicago politics never disappoints. | 芝加哥政坛永远不让人失望 |
[25:18] | Okay, what happened that night? | 那天晚上发生了什么呢 |
[25:20] | All right, so, the hotel is | 那个嘛 酒店距离 |
[25:23] | about a block away from Hoffman’s house. | 霍夫曼家有一条街区的距离 |
[25:26] | Kelton leaves the hotel around 9:30, | 凯尔顿大约九点半离开酒店 |
[25:28] | gets to Hoffman’s…9:35, | 到霍夫曼的家是…9点35 |
[25:30] | he delivers the cash. | 他把钱交了出去 |
[25:31] | The sometime after 10:00, Griffin gets there, | 十点以后 格里芬到了那 |
[25:35] | collects the money. | 拿上了钱 |
[25:36] | – Hoffman’s the bagman. – Yeah. | -霍夫曼是中间人 -对 |
[25:38] | And Hoffman records the meeting, | 霍夫曼把会面录了音 |
[25:40] | ’cause he wants to protect himself. | 因为他要保护自己 |
[25:41] | He doesn’t trust Kelton. | 他不相信凯尔顿 |
[25:43] | Griffin realizes the meeting’s being recorded, | 格里芬发现会面被录了音 |
[25:45] | things go south, goodbye Bernie. | 事情闹崩了 再见了伯尼 |
[25:49] | All right, we know the who and the why. | 我们知道了凶手和动机 |
[25:51] | Now we gotta prove it. | 那我们就需要去证实 |
[25:52] | Sarge, the way things are headed… | 警长 事情的走向… |
[25:54] | We follow the evidence wherever it leads. | 我们顺着证据查 不管证据指向哪里 |
[25:59] | This turns back on Kelton, he ordered it, | 这还要说回到凯尔顿 是他下的命令 |
[26:01] | even if he just covered it up, so be it. | 即便是为了掩盖自己 那也只能如此 |
[26:03] | We arrest his ass. | 我们就要把他逮了 |
[26:07] | Anyone got a problem with that? | 你们谁有不同意见吗 |
[26:14] | All right, good. | 很好 |
[26:16] | Let’s get back out there. | 我们继续吧 |
[26:25] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[26:27] | Ho–you’re out of bed already. | 你都已经下床了 |
[26:29] | Yeah, well, come on in . | 来吧 进来 |
[26:31] | Wow, I was hoping for a little more drama. | 我还希望更刺激点呢 |
[26:33] | A hand hold or something. | 吊带啊什么的 |
[26:35] | Oh, I’m sorry, Trudy. | 抱歉 特鲁迪 |
[26:36] | You know, you can’t keep a good brother down. | 无法打败正义的使者 |
[26:44] | I was–I was really worried. | 我真的很担心 |
[26:49] | So, don’t do that again. | 以后可千万别这样了 |
[26:51] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[26:54] | I’m not planning on it. | 我也不打算再来一次了 |
[26:57] | What you got there? | 你在干嘛 |
[27:00] | Trying to remember the tags. | 想回忆起车牌号 |
[27:03] | I had it, I lost it. | 我记下了 又忘了 |
[27:07] | Kept repeating it over and over. | 一直在不断地念叨 |
[27:10] | Crazy, ’cause… | 真是疯了 因为… |
[27:12] | It might be my last breath on God’s green earth, | 这有可能是我在这蓝色星球上的最后一口气 |
[27:14] | and all I can do is try to remember a license plate. | 而我一直做的就是想记住一个车牌号 |
[27:19] | This job, boy… | 这工作 老天 |
[27:21] | Did you see the driver? | 你看见开车的人了吗 |
[27:23] | No. | 没有 |
[27:26] | But I saw the plates, it’s, uh, Indiana customs. | 但是我看见车牌了 是印第安纳州的 |
[27:32] | D-G…I don’t know, something. | DG什么的 |
[27:37] | L-16 maybe? | 可能是L16 |
[27:38] | But hey, it’s a start. | 这是个起点 |
[27:44] | How’s DeVante? | 德文特怎么样了 |
[27:48] | Kevin, he died on the table. | 凯文 他死在手术台上了 |
[27:55] | We any closer to Griffin? | 快找到格里芬了吗 |
[27:57] | No, but, you know, maybe | 还没有 不过也许 |
[27:59] | your partial will help get us there. | 你这部分的车牌号能帮我们抓住他 |
[28:18] | DGL16 D-G-L-1-6. | |
[28:22] | – We’re in business. – What’s up? | -有进展了 -怎么了 |
[28:24] | Atwater was one letter off. | 阿特沃特就错了一个字母 |
[28:25] | I got a blue Taurus sedan reported stolen, | 我查到一辆蓝色的福特金牛座轿车上报失窃 |
[28:27] | Gary, Indiana, two weeks ago. | 属于印第安纳州的加里 两周前报失 |
[28:29] | – You got a VIN? – Yeah, give me one sec. | -有车辆识别代码吗 -有 稍等 |
[28:30] | I’ll call the techs. | 我打给技术人员 |
[28:31] | Superintendent, how can I help you? | 警司 有什么需要效劳的吗 |
[28:33] | I’m just checking in with the Sergeant. | 只是来看看警长 |
[28:35] | Don’t let me get in your way. | 我不想妨碍你们调查 |
[28:36] | Superintendent. | 警司 |
[28:39] | Sergeant, I apologize I didn’t make it over to the hospital, | 警长 很抱歉我没法赶去医院 |
[28:41] | but I understand Officer Atwater is feeling better. | 但我了解到阿特沃特警官好些了对吧 |
[28:42] | – Yes, he is. – Progress on the shooter? | -是的 好些了 -枪手有新进展吗 |
[28:47] | Chasing leads. Can you excuse me a minute? | 有线索 你能等我一分钟吗 |
[28:50] | Yeah, 100%. | 是的 当然 |
[28:51] | This is Voight. | 我是博伊特 |
[28:54] | 嫌疑人 安德烈·格里芬 | |
[29:05] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[29:05] | Techs got into the navigation system. | 技术人员查了那辆车的导航系统 |
[29:07] | The shooter’s car is parked in a small apartment complex, | 枪手的车停在一个小型公寓社区里 |
[29:10] | address 232 South Watson. | 地址是南沃森232号 |
[29:12] | Anyone we know live there? | 有什么我们知道的人住在那儿吗 |
[29:13] | Tenants name is Deisha Wallace, two priors, | 租客姓名是戴莎·华莱士 有两次前科 |
[29:15] | a mom to a one-year-old girl. | 是一个1岁女孩的妈妈 |
[29:17] | Father’s Andre Griffin. | 父亲是安德烈·格里芬 |
[29:21] | All right, hopefully Griffin’s with her. | 好的 希望格里芬跟她在一起 |
[29:23] | Get over there with Adam, confirm the car, move in. | 带亚当一起过去 先确认车 再行动 |
[29:25] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[29:31] | What can I do for you, Brian? | 有什么能为你效劳的 布莱恩 |
[29:33] | Just checking up on the Bernie Hoffman case. | 我只是来看看伯尼·霍夫曼案子的进展 |
[29:35] | I, uh… | 我… |
[29:38] | I wanna make sure you have all the resources you need | 我想确保你们已经有了需要的所有资源 |
[29:39] | to nail the prick who did this. | 能抓住杀了他的混蛋 |
[29:41] | Appreciate the offer, we’re good. | 非常感谢你的关心 我们什么都不缺 |
[29:46] | That mean you have a lead? | 意思是你们有线索了 |
[29:47] | Means we’re working the case. | 意思是我们正在查这个案子 |
[29:50] | I asked you a direct question, | 我问了你一个直接的问题 |
[29:51] | and I damn sure expect a direct response. | 所以我只想要一个直接的回答 |
[29:53] | Direct? | 直接 |
[29:56] | I’m sorry, it’s just a funny word choice. | 抱歉 你的用词还真有意思 |
[30:00] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[30:01] | Well, ’cause nothing about this case | 因为和这个案子有关的一切 |
[30:03] | or your involvement in it has been direct. | 或你在这个案子的角色都不直接 |
[30:11] | Do you have a lead suspect, Sergeant? | 那你们有首要嫌疑人了吗 警长 |
[30:14] | Like I told you, sir, we’re working the case. | 正如我所说 长官 我们正在查 |
[30:20] | You’re playing a dangerous game here. | 你这是在玩火 |
[30:25] | So are you. | 你也一样 |
[30:42] | Why do I get the feeling I’m investigating | 为什么我觉得我现在所做的调查 |
[30:44] | the end of my career? | 会是我职业生涯的终结 |
[30:45] | Yeah, well, we stick to the truth, | 是的 我们只要坚持找出真相 |
[30:47] | we should be all right. | 就不会有事 |
[30:48] | Like the truth matters these days. | 如今已经没人在乎真相了 |
[30:50] | Why does Kelton need Griffin’s vote anyway? | 为何凯尔顿无论如何都要拉到格里芬的票 |
[30:51] | He’s just some drug-slinging punk. | 他只是某个贩毒的混混而已 |
[30:53] | But he’s a punk that can help deliver | 但他是个能帮忙拉到半数 |
[30:54] | half the South Side vote. | 南部选票的混混 |
[30:56] | Yeah, I know, but, still. | 是的 我明白 但还是 |
[30:58] | Politicians and gangs have been in bed together | 这个城市的政客和黑帮从阿尔·卡彭时代 |
[31:00] | in this city since Al Capone. It’s Chicago. | 就开始联手了 这就是芝加哥 |
[31:03] | – There it is. – Yeah. | -就是它 -没错 |
[31:04] | New tags, huh? | 换了车牌 |
[31:06] | Bullet holes. | 有弹孔 |
[31:07] | All right, we’re 100% on the car. | 好 我们百分之百确定是这辆车 |
[31:09] | We’re gonna sit right back here. | 我们会在车后面等着 |
[31:10] | Jay, do your thing. | 杰 该你了 |
[31:11] | Yeah, copy that. | 好 收到 |
[31:29] | Hi there, ma’am. I’m Jay, building maintenance. | 你好 女士 我叫杰 房屋维修部 |
[31:33] | You don’t look familiar. | 我没见过你啊 |
[31:34] | I’ve worked for the building for, like, two years. | 我已经在这栋楼做了两年了 |
[31:36] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[31:38] | What you want? | 你们要干什么 |
[31:39] | Uh, we got reports of a gas leak, | 我们收到报告说 |
[31:40] | uh, from this floor. | 这层有煤气泄漏 |
[31:41] | So, we’re just going around, we’re checking the units. | 所以我们要兜一圈 把每户都检查一下 |
[31:43] | It’s only gonna take, like, five minutes. | 只要五分钟就好 |
[31:44] | And it’s freezing outside, | 而且外面太冷了 |
[31:45] | so we don’t wanna evacuate you guys. | 所以我们不想疏散你们这些住户 |
[31:47] | You know, we’re just–we’re looking out for you. | 你知道 我们也是为你们着想 |
[31:49] | Which other units? | 你们还检查了哪户 |
[31:50] | Uh, it was 212, Ms. Diaz. | 212 迪亚兹女士家 |
[31:54] | All right. Hurry up. | 好吧 快点 |
[31:56] | It’s a cute kid. | 你家宝宝真可爱 |
[31:58] | Come on, baby, it’s okay. | 来吧 宝贝 没事的 |
[32:01] | Aw. Baby hungry. | 宝宝饿啦 |
[32:36] | – What the hell are you doing? – Sunrise. | -你特么在干什么 -行动 |
[32:39] | You son of a bitch. You ain’t no maintenance man. | 你个龟孙子 你不是维修工 |
[32:41] | Drop it. | 把刀放下 |
[32:42] | Your child is here, I don’t wanna hurt you. | 我不想当着你宝宝的面伤害你 |
[32:43] | – Drop it. – Jay, you good? | -把刀放下 -杰 你那边还行吗 |
[32:44] | I’ll be better when she puts this knife down. | 等她把刀放下 我就好多了 |
[32:46] | We’re not gonna ask you again. | 我们不会再问第二遍 |
[32:47] | One…two… | 一 二 |
[33:04] | Look, I swear I ain’t seen Griff in days. | 我发誓我已经好久没见过格里芬了 |
[33:06] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪儿 |
[33:07] | Stop lying, Deisha. It’s not helping. | 别再说谎了 戴莎 没用的 |
[33:10] | We got the car you stole at the scene of this homicide. | 我们在犯罪现场找到了你偷的车 |
[33:13] | We recovered a bullet from the officer who pursued. | 我们复原了现场找到的子弹 |
[33:15] | You’re facing murder. | 你会因谋杀被起诉的 |
[33:16] | I didn’t kill no one. | 我没杀人 |
[33:18] | I don’t know anything about this. | 我什么都不知道 |
[33:19] | Deisha, we checked your car for gunshot residue, | 戴莎 我们检查了你的车找枪杀的证据 |
[33:22] | it’s all over the interior. | 车里面到处都是证据 |
[33:24] | Y’all insane. | 你们都疯了吧 |
[33:24] | Is this what you do to folks? | 你们就是这样搞我们老百姓的吗 |
[33:26] | You say stuff till people start believing it? | 你就不停说直到三人成虎吗 |
[33:28] | You understand that if you don’t cooperate, | 你知道如果你不合作的话 |
[33:30] | you are never gonna see your kid again? | 你就永远见不到你宝宝了 |
[33:32] | You get that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[33:34] | Look at me, Deisha. Andre is going down. | 看着我 戴莎 安德烈肯定要进监狱 |
[33:38] | That’s a fact. | 那是事实 |
[33:40] | You wanna join him, that’s up to you. | 你想跟他一起进 那随你 |
[33:45] | Now who was driving your car yesterday? | 昨天到底是谁开了你的车 |
[33:50] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[33:54] | Andre. | 安德烈 |
[33:56] | He dropped me off at work. | 他送我去上班 |
[33:57] | But where’d Andre say he was going? | 安德烈说他之后要去哪儿了吗 |
[33:59] | He didn’t say. | 他没说 |
[34:00] | Come on, Deisha, we need more than that, let’s go. | 少来了 戴莎 就这点信息可不行 说吧 |
[34:02] | What am I supposed to say? | 我到底要说什么 |
[34:04] | We had coffee, I walked him outside, | 我们一起喝了咖啡 我送他到门外 |
[34:07] | I kissed him goodbye, | 我跟他吻别 |
[34:09] | he got in the car. | 他进了车 |
[34:11] | Last thing I remember was | 我记得的最后一件事 |
[34:12] | some big, fancy black SUV | 就是有辆很炫酷的大SUV |
[34:14] | pulled up next to him, and he started talking to | 停在他车旁边 然后他就跟 |
[34:16] | some lady who got out of the backseat. | 车后座下来的一个女士讲话 |
[34:18] | All right, what this lady look like? | 行吧 那个女士长什么样儿 |
[34:20] | White lady, blonde hair. | 白人 金发 |
[34:23] | How old? | 多大 |
[34:25] | Looked like my mom’s age. | 看上去跟我妈差不多年纪 |
[34:27] | She had glasses, | 她戴眼镜 |
[34:28] | looked like some kind of college professor or something. | 看上去像个大学教授之类的 |
[34:34] | Is that her? | 是她吗 |
[34:36] | Yeah. That’s the one. | 是的 就是她 |
[34:54] | Sarge, we got the Deputy Superintendent of Police | 警长 副警察警司给我们的嫌犯 |
[34:56] | tipping off our target. | 通风报信了 |
[34:57] | – I don’t know how to proceed. – Bury it. | -我不知道该怎么继续查了 -雪藏了 |
[35:00] | What? | 什么 |
[35:01] | Keep it out of your paper. | 别写进档案里 |
[35:02] | It’s too hot. | 这事太招摇了 |
[35:05] | Listen, I’m gonna take the lead on this, only me. | 听着 我是这案子的头 只有我 |
[35:08] | I’ll deal with Brennan. | 我来搞定布莱纳 |
[35:10] | Sarge. | 警长 |
[35:12] | The Glock we recovered at Deisha’s, | 我们在戴莎那里找到的格洛克手枪 |
[35:13] | it’s a match for all of our vics, | 跟我们所有的受害者都吻合 |
[35:14] | Hoffman, DeVante, Kev. | 霍夫曼 德文特 小凯 |
[35:16] | I’ve also got a CI who puts Griffin hiding | 我的线人来报说格里芬藏在 |
[35:18] | at a flophouse on Monroe. | 门罗的一家廉价住所里 |
[35:20] | We got this prick. | 我们抓住这混蛋了 |
[35:20] | All right, start typing a warrant. | 好了 开始申请搜捕令 |
[35:22] | I’ll get a judge. | 我去找个法官 |
[35:23] | We move in hot, fully loaded. | 我们全速前进 |
[35:27] | I don’t care if he comes out in a bag. | 他哪怕躺着出来也行 |
[35:34] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[35:42] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[35:45] | Got eyes on Griffin. | 看到格里芬了 |
[35:48] | All right, standby, he’s pulling up. | 好了 原地待命 他在停车 |
[36:11] | He’s on the phone. | 他在打电话 |
[36:13] | Wait till he gets out, Antonio. | 等到他出来再行动 安东尼奥 |
[36:24] | Take him. | 把他拿下 |
[36:30] | Chicago PD. | 芝加哥警署 |
[36:36] | Put your hands against the car. | 把手放在车上 |
[36:38] | Put your hands on the car now. | 立刻把手放在车上 |
[36:41] | You got me? | 你掩护好我了吗 |
[36:42] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[36:54] | Why are you smiling, Andre? | 你笑什么 安德烈 |
[36:57] | You think you’ve won. | 你以为自己赢了 |
[36:59] | It’s amusing. | 很好笑 |
[37:01] | They can’t protect you anymore. | 他们没法再帮助你了 |
[37:04] | You don’t know nothing, fool. | 你什么也不知道 傻子 |
[37:09] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你 |
[37:11] | That funny too? | 这个也很好笑吗 |
[37:14] | Where were you when they shot your cousin? | 当他们射杀你表弟时你在哪 |
[37:16] | Answer that. | 回答我 |
[37:18] | I’m done talking. My lawyer’s on the way. | 我不说了 我的律师马上到 |
[37:26] | I hope he’s a good one. | 我希望他很厉害 |
[37:42] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[37:46] | What can I do for you, Kate? | 有什么能为你效劳 凯特 |
[37:53] | I need you to release Andre Griffin. | 你得放了安德烈·格里芬 |
[37:56] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[37:57] | I talked to State’s attorney’s office. | 我跟州检察官谈过了 |
[37:59] | The evidence is weak. | 证据不充分 |
[37:59] | There’s no fingerprints on the gun, | 枪上没有指纹 |
[38:01] | there were no witnesses. | 没有目击证人 |
[38:03] | The defense is gonna tear this case to pieces. | 辩方律师轻而易举就能获胜 |
[38:07] | Case is strong, so… | 证据很充分 所以 |
[38:11] | If there’s nothing else… | 如果没有其他事 |
[38:13] | We have an agreement, Hank. | 我们有过约定 汉克 |
[38:18] | We made it after I helped Olinsky. | 在我帮了奥林斯基后约定的 |
[38:21] | Don’t bring Al into this. | 别提老埃的事 |
[38:23] | I told you… | 我说过 |
[38:26] | I told you there would be a time when I ask you to | 我说过会有那么些时候我会让你 |
[38:28] | solve cases in a hurry or not…in a hurry. | 速战速决某个案子 或按兵不动 |
[38:32] | This is one of those. | 这就是需要按兵不动的那种 |
[38:39] | I know it was you who tipped off Griffin. | 我知道是你给格里芬通风报信的 |
[38:41] | Excuse me? | 说什么 |
[38:43] | His girlfriend saw you talking to him | 他的女朋友看到你们谈话 |
[38:46] | a couple hours before he killed his cousin. | 就在他对自己表弟痛下杀手几小时前 |
[38:51] | And tried to kill my man, Atwater. | 他还想杀了我的人 阿特沃特 |
[38:53] | I am three generations police, | 我家三代都是警察 |
[38:54] | don’t question my loyalty. | 不准质疑我的忠诚 |
[38:56] | You’re not loyal to the job. You’re loyal to Kelton. | 你不是忠于这个工作 而是忠于凯尔顿 |
[38:59] | I am. He’s a good man, and he’s a good cop. | 没错 他是个好人 是个好警察 |
[39:03] | He is responsible for my career, | 他一手提拔了我 |
[39:05] | I am not going to let him down. | 我不会让他失望 |
[39:08] | How long has he been in bed with the gangs? | 他和那些帮派勾结多久了 |
[39:10] | With Griffin? | 和格里芬 |
[39:12] | He had absolutely no idea that Griffin was involved. | 他完全不知道格里芬与这案子有关 |
[39:15] | – Until Bernie got shot. – Nobody wants this, Hank. | -直到伯尼被杀了 -谁都不愿这样 汉克 |
[39:19] | Nobody. | 谁都不愿 |
[39:20] | When Atwater was in surgery… | 当阿特沃特在手术室时 |
[39:23] | I mean, you stood right next to me, looked me in the eye. | 你站在我身边 看着我的眼睛 |
[39:27] | You told me you’d do whatever you can to help. | 跟我说你会尽力帮忙 |
[39:30] | The whole time you knew it was Griffin who did the shooting? | 而从始至终你都知道是格里芬开的枪 |
[39:33] | All I did was tell him that he was up for the murder, | 我只告诉他 他正因谋杀而被通缉 |
[39:35] | that the police were looking at him, that’s it. | 警察在到处找他 就这些 |
[39:37] | I didn’t know that he was gonna shoot Atwater. | 我不知道他会向阿特沃特开枪 |
[39:40] | You crossed a line. | 你过分了 |
[39:42] | You wanna lecture me about crossing a line, Hank? | 你想跟我说什么是过分吗 汉克 |
[39:45] | This is our line of business. | 我们这一行 |
[39:46] | Sometimes we do things we’re not proud of. | 有时就得做些见不得人的事 |
[39:48] | You know that better than anyone. | 你比任何人都清楚 |
[39:54] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[39:59] | You look the other way. | 你要睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[40:02] | You release Andre Griffin. | 放了安德烈·格里芬 |
[40:08] | Get the hell out of my office. | 滚出我的办公室 |
[40:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:27] | Thank you. Thanks for coming. | 谢谢 谢谢前来 |
[40:30] | Hey, I heard about Griffin. I thought you might be here. | 我听说格里芬的事了 就猜你会来这里 |
[40:32] | – Get out of my way. – Calm down, let it go. | -别挡路 -冷静点 算了 |
[40:34] | You gotta let it go, all right? | 你打算就这么算了 是吗 |
[40:35] | It might as well have been them that shot Kevin. | 就是他们这帮禽兽向凯文扣了扳机 |
[40:37] | – Kevin’s gonna be all right. – That’s not the point. | -凯文会没事的 -这不是重点 |
[40:39] | I know, you think I like this? | 我知道 你以为我希望这样 |
[40:41] | Calling them out in public makes you look bad. | 在公众场合与他们对质只会让你颜面尽失 |
[40:44] | These two are more dangerous than ten Griffins. | 这两个人比十个格里芬都危险 |
[40:46] | So, we gotta be smart, and we gotta be patient. | 我们得以智取胜 耐心等待 |
[40:49] | We’re playing the long game here. | 放长线钓大鱼 |
[40:53] | This is Chicago. | 这就是芝加哥 |