英文名称:Superman III
年代:1983
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | [Clerk 1] Next, pIease. | 下一位 |
[00:18] | Come on, come on. | 快点… |
[00:20] | CLERK 2: Next. | 下一位 |
[00:21] | Name. | 名字 |
[00:22] | Gus Gorman. | 格斯高曼 |
[00:24] | [INDISTINCT CHATTER] | |
[00:28] | (请这里稍候) | |
[00:32] | Ah, yes. August Gorman. | 有了 格斯高曼 |
[00:34] | Have you Iooked for work this week? | 你希望这星期说上班吗? |
[00:37] | – Yes. – What kind? | – 是的 – 想做什么? |
[00:42] | – Kitchen technician. – Dishwasher. Any Iuck? | – 厨房技师 – 洗盘子 找到了吗? |
[00:46] | No, but… | 不 但是… |
[00:47] | Mr. Gorman, according to our records, you’ve been unempIoyed for 36 weeks. | 高曼先生 根据资料显示 你已经36个星期没工作了 |
[00:51] | No, it’s 35. | 不对 只有35个星期 |
[00:52] | Not counting this week. | 这星期不算 |
[00:54] | You secured empIoyment in June as a messenger and were discharged after… | 你上一份工作 是在保全公司送信 |
[00:59] | – …one day for Iosing… – No, they said I ost it. | – 只做一天就… – 不是 他们说我把信搞丢了 |
[01:02] | I did not ose it! It was stoIen by a pickpocket. | 但我根本没有弄丢 是被别人偷走的 |
[01:05] | A teIevis on set? | 一部电视机? |
[01:07] | It was a teeny- tiny, teeny- weensy Japanese te evision set. | 是一部日本超小型 迷你电视机 |
[01:10] | The other empIoyment you found was in a fast- food joint, which Iasted… | 然后你又在一家速食店工作 只做了… |
[01:16] | …28 minutes? | 28分钟 |
[01:17] | That’s some kind of record. TaIk about fast. | 你的记录居然都是这样 真是快 |
[01:20] | Those peop e are crazy. They expect you to Iearn that stuff in one day. | 你知道那些人都是疯子 要你在一天内学会所有的事情 |
[01:25] | ”Ho d the Iettuce. HoId the ketchup. Can I have some sauce, p ease?” | 要拿生菜 拿蕃茄酱 然后又要酱汁 |
[01:29] | – Mr. Gorman… – “Two buns. No buns. Some cheese.” | – 高曼先生… – 要面包 不要面包 又要起司 |
[01:32] | Mr. Gorman, the c ty of MetropoIis is generous to a fauIt, but… | 高曼先生 大都会市对无业游民 是非常仁慈 但是… |
[01:35] | I’m not the fauIt! | 我不是无业游民 |
[01:37] | Thirty- six weeks of chronic unempIoyment. | 在失业了36个星期之后 |
[01:39] | Thirty- s x weeks of Iiv ng off the taxes of hard- work ng citizens. | 没有尽到缴税的义务 36个星期了 |
[01:42] | – Do you know what you are? – Don’t caII me a bum, I’m not a bum! | – 你知道你自己目前的处境吗? – 别说我是无业游民 我不是 |
[01:46] | You are, I was about to say, no Ionger e igibIe. | 你是 而我要说的是 你无法再申请了 |
[01:52] | – WeII, Iook… – Next. | – 听着… – 下一位 |
[01:54] | Wait. What about this week? I need this week! | 那这个星期该怎么办? 我这星期还要过活 |
[01:56] | Next. | 下一位 |
[01:57] | You mean, that’s it? | 你是认真的吗? |
[01:59] | “F nished,” Iike “over”? | 确定不能了? |
[02:02] | [PHONE RINGS] | |
[02:05] | CLERK 2: Next. | 下一位 |
[02:07] | GUS: “Next” as in ” bye.” | 下一位就表示再见 |
[02:09] | CLERK 2: Next! | 下一位 |
[02:14] | Name. | 名字 |
[02:17] | Excuse me, brother, can I have a Iight? | 对不起 兄弟 可以借个火吗? |
[02:27] | (赚大钱 成为电脑程式设计师) | |
[02:45] | 主演:克里斯多夫李维 | |
[02:49] | – How you doing, AIex? VENDOR: Hi, Jimmy. | – 你好 艾里 – 嗨 吉米 |
[02:55] | 主演:理查普莱尔 | |
[03:02] | [SKATER YELLS] | |
[03:07] | [PEOPLE YELL] | |
[03:09] | [DOG BARKS] | |
[03:11] | [INDISTINCT CHATTER] | |
[03:22] | 片名:超人3 | |
[03:26] | [PENGUIN CHRPS] | |
[03:31] | [DOGS BARK] | |
[03:39] | [GLASS BREAKS] | |
[03:43] | 主演:贾基库伯 | |
[03:51] | Huh? Ah. | |
[03:59] | [PENGUIN CHRPS] | |
[04:11] | 主演:马克麦克劳 | |
[04:17] | [PAPER TEARS] | |
[04:22] | 主演:安奈特欧突尔 | |
[04:36] | 主演:安妮罗斯 | |
[04:41] | [MAN GRUNTS] | |
[04:44] | 主演:帕美拉史蒂芬森 | |
[04:49] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[04:53] | [GUNFIRE AS PEOPLE SCREAM] | |
[04:59] | (世纪储蓄银行) | |
[05:04] | 主演:罗勃范 惑 | |
[05:16] | 玛歌基德饰演露易丝莲恩 | |
[05:22] | [INDISTINCT CHATTER AND SHOUTING] | |
[06:06] | MOTHER: Say thank you. | 要说谢谢 |
[06:07] | Wow! | |
[06:26] | Way to go, Superman! | 太棒了 超人 |
[07:02] | 编剧:大卫纽曼 雷斯利纽曼 | |
[07:16] | 制片:皮尔史班葛 | |
[07:32] | 导演:李察莱斯特 | |
[07:41] | (资讯教室) | |
[07:44] | VOICE [ON MACHINE] Your drlnk is on its way. | 你的饮料马上说来了 |
[07:48] | WOMAN: Sir. | 老师 |
[07:49] | Excuse me… | 对不起 |
[07:53] | …but what if you wanna program two biIateraI coordinates at the same time? | 但是 有关于这个程式 二个位元同时混合一起运作 |
[07:58] | You can’t do that. It’s impossib e. | 你不可以这样作 这不可能的 |
[08:00] | WOMAN: But f you can’t … – Oh, no. | – 但如果你不能的话… – 不 |
[08:02] | Computer techno ogy s very advanced, young Iady, but it can’t do that. | 电脑技术对年轻小姐是很先进 但你不可这样做 |
[08:06] | WOMAN: But f you think we can’t do it that way, what happens…? | 如果你觉得我们不能这样作 那么你觉得是不是可以… |
[08:09] | GUS: Sir. | 老师 |
[08:16] | TEACHER: Good Lord. | 天呀 |
[08:18] | How did you do that? | 你怎么办到的? |
[08:20] | I don’t know. I just did it. | 我不知道 我说是办到了 |
[08:31] | (《每日星球报》) | |
[08:42] | PERRY: Who’s this? [Jimmy] That’s him, Ross Webster. | – 他是谁? – 此是他 罗斯维斯伯 |
[08:45] | [Jimmy] Just after he received the award for Humanitarian of the Year. | 他刚得到年度人道奖 |
[08:48] | He is good- Iooking. | 他很英俊 |
[08:50] | Because I gave him f.2 at a 50th. | 因为我用特殊镜头拍的 |
[08:52] | One th ng I don’t understand… | 有一件事我不明白 |
[08:54] | …the point of the story Lois wrote is how Ross got this great honor… | 专题的重点采访的是 罗斯维斯伯如何获得这个荣誉 |
[08:59] | …and you br ng me one picture of him and 15 pictures of this other person. | 而你只拍一张他的照片 却拍了十五张她的照片 |
[09:02] | PERRY: Who is she? – LoreIe Ambrosia. She’s Webster’s … | – 她是谁? – 罗蕾莱 她是维斯伯的… |
[09:05] | She’s just Webster’s . Let’s eave it at that. | 她就是跟着维斯伯 我们不要谈个 |
[09:08] | PERRY: Who’s this other woman? [Jimmy] His sister, Vera Webster. | – 这个女人是谁? – 他的妹妹 佛庄 |
[09:11] | PERRY: P cture Iooks fuzzy. – What? | – 照片不清楚 – 什么? |
[09:12] | The picture’s fine, chief. She Iooks I ke that in reaI Iife. | 长官 这看起来很清楚 就好像活生生地站在面前 |
[09:17] | – She’s VP of Webscoe Industries. – I reaIIy don’t understand you. | – 她是维斯寇集团的副总裁 – 我真的无法明白 |
[09:21] | A boring banquet and you bring me 3000 boring pictures. | 你去参加个无聊宴会 带回来三千张无聊的照片 |
[09:24] | Yet Superman saves a man from drowning on Third Avenue… | 超人今早在第三街 解救快溺死在车里的人 |
[09:27] | …whiIe you just stand there and you don’t bring me one picture! | 而你却傻呼呼地站在旁边 竟连一张照片也没拍 |
[09:31] | Chief, I didn’t have my camera with me. | 老板 我当时没有带照相机 |
[09:33] | A photographer eats with his camera. A photographer sIeeps with his camera. | 摄影记者吃饭也带着照相机 摄影记者睡觉也带着照相机 |
[09:37] | – I’m gIad I’m a writer. – Mr. White, pIease. | – 我很庆幸我只是个文字记者 – 怀特先生 请吧 |
[09:40] | It’s t me for you to draw this month’s winn ng JINGO number. | 需要你抽出本月的幸运号码 |
[09:43] | Prze is an aII- expenses trip to South America. | 奖品是免费到南美的旅游机会 |
[09:46] | – I don’t know why the idiot in CircuIation… CLARK: Good morning. | – 真是蠢啊 – 早安各位 |
[09:49] | – Hi, CIark. – Hi, Lois. Morning, Jimmy. | – 嗨 克拉克 – 嗨 露易丝 早安吉米 |
[09:51] | You’ve got mustard on your apeI. | 你领口有一点芥末 |
[09:53] | Excuse me, Mr. White, I hate to interrupt… | 怀特先生 我不想打扰你 |
[09:56] | Sorry. I’m busy. I got a paper to get out here. | 对不起 我现在很忙 我有篇文章要赶 |
[09:58] | It’ never rep ace the printing press. | 一旦交到印刷厂 就不能再更换的 |
[10:00] | – What’s the number, Mr. White? – Fifty- three. | – 怀特先生 号码是几号? – 五十三号 |
[10:05] | – Mr. White… SECRETARY: Fifty- three! | – 怀特先生… – 五十三号 |
[10:08] | CLARK: Mr. White… – You’ve got to puII three more numbers. | – 怀特先生… – 你还要多转出三个号码 |
[10:11] | I promised I’d caII them back today. What do you think? | 但是我答应要回他们电话 你的意思如何? |
[10:15] | – WeII, I don’t know, Kent… – I think it’d make a terrific story. | – 我不知道 肯特 我个人是… – 我想一定可以写出精彩的故事 |
[10:20] | What’s a terrific story? | 什么样精彩的故事? |
[10:21] | Kent’s been invited to his high- schooI reunion. | – 他被邀请回去参加高中同学会 – 没错 |
[10:24] | – Say. CLARK: Yeah. | – 真的 – 是啊 |
[10:26] | CouId we have the next number? | 可以再来把号码转出来吗? |
[10:28] | It’s practica y an American inst tution. Isn’t it? | 这是美国的习俗嘛 对吧 吉米? |
[10:31] | I don’t know, Mr. Kent. Most of the peopIe I know are st I in h gh schooI. | 我不知道 我高中的同学 还在念高中 |
[10:38] | Thirty- three. | 33号 |
[10:39] | What I thought this story would be about, Mr. White, is… | 我想这个故事 可以写有关… |
[10:42] | SECRETARY: Thirty- three. | 33号 |
[10:44] | …is how much the typicaI smaII town has changed in the ast 15 years. | 在过去15年问 典型的小镇究竟有多大转变 |
[10:48] | Take me, for exampIe: | 拿我作个例子 |
[10:49] | Can I reaIIy go back to m ddIe America now as a MetropoIis sophisticate? | 我在接受过大都会的洗礼后 还可以回到美中地区生活吗? |
[10:53] | I’m reaIIy excited about this. In fact, I was Iook ng around… | 我想到这里就觉得很兴奋 甚至我昨晚… |
[10:57] | …in my cIoset Iast night… | 在我的衣柜里… |
[10:59] | …and I even found my oId h gh- schooI sweater. | 找到我高中时代的运动衣 |
[11:05] | – SmaIIviIIe. – Mr. White. | – 小镇 – 怀特先生 |
[11:08] | Can I go ahead and make my traveI pIan? | 我可以计划到那里去旅游吗? |
[11:10] | Same quest on about mine. | 我也有同样的问题要问你 |
[11:13] | TeII your peopIe the prodigaI son and his photographer are coming home. | 告诉你那些同学 大记者要衣锦荣归了 |
[11:17] | Oh, gee, thanks, Mr. White. | 谢谢 怀特先生 |
[11:20] | It sn’t easy for me to Iose one of my best reporters. | 我要告诉你 对我来说 最好的记者不在身边实在不好 |
[11:24] | – That’s okay. – You deserve the vacation, Lois. | – 没问题的 – 你应该放假 露易丝 |
[11:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:30] | Lois, are you going somep ace? | 露易丝 你要去什么地方玩吗? |
[11:33] | CIark, you know some peopIe get to go aII the way to Sma viIIe… | 克拉克 有人千方百计要去小镇 |
[11:37] | …and then there are others of us who have to go to Bermuda. | 但也有些人 向往着要去百慕达 |
[11:41] | GoIIy. | 天哪 |
[11:43] | LOIS: Bye. [Jimmy] Bye, Miss Lane. | 再见 |
[11:45] | – Have fun. – Mr. Wh te, the next number, pIease. | – 玩得尽兴 – 怀特先生 你还要抽一个号码 |
[11:50] | WeII, I guess I better be going too. | 我想我也该走了 |
[11:55] | So I’II be going. | 那我要走了 |
[11:59] | Bye. | 再见 |
[12:03] | CouIdn’t we get a computer to do this? | 难道不能用电脑来做吗? |
[12:13] | (维斯寇集团 电脑资讯中心) | |
[12:29] | – Hey, what is this? – First paycheck. | – 这是什么? – 你的第一份薪水 |
[12:32] | This is the first rip- off, man! We’re supposed to get 225 a week, rght? | 但我一个星期 应该有2 25元吧 |
[12:36] | This says, ”$143.80.” How am I supposed to l ve on that? | 现在只拿到143点8元 这样如何过活? |
[12:40] | State tax, federaI tax, socia security tax… | 州税 联邦税 社会安全税… |
[12:43] | It’s so you’re stiII getting some money when you hit 65. | 等到65岁 你就可以拿到被扣掉的钱了 |
[12:46] | So I’m getting money when I…? 65? | 要等到65岁才拿得到钱? |
[12:48] | I want mine now! | 但我现在就需要钱 |
[12:50] | I want to enjoy it whiIe I’m young. I wanna get up and get down. Boogie. | 我要趁年轻享受 没有钱我怎能享受 |
[12:56] | ActuaIIy, it’s probabIy more Iike $143.80 and one ha f cent. | 事实上应该有 143点8元再加上半毛钱 |
[13:01] | There are aIways fractions Ieft over, but big corporations round it down. | 总是会有剩余的钱 但是都是公司拿走了 |
[13:05] | What do I do with haIf a cent? Buy a thoroughbred mouse? | 半毛钱有什么用? 塞牙缝都不够 |
[13:08] | Everybody Ioses those fract ons? | 每个人剩余的钱都被拿走了? |
[13:10] | They don’t Iose them. You can’t Iose what you never got. | 不能说被拿走了 因为你根本没有拿到手上过 |
[13:13] | Then what happens? The company gets them? | 然后呢? 是公司拿走的吗? |
[13:16] | They can’t be bothered coIIecting that from your paycheck any more than you. | 也不是 他们根本不会像你一样 如此在意此事 |
[13:21] | Then what happens to them? | 那钱会如何处理? |
[13:22] | WeII, they’re just f oating around out there. The computers know where. | 只有电脑知道资金的运作情况 知道钱在哪里 |
[13:27] | How many sugars? | 糖要多少? |
[13:29] | One and a haIf. | 一个半 |
[13:38] | It’s quitting time, Gus. You coming? | 下班了 格斯 你还不走? |
[13:40] | Yeah. No, actua Iy, I got some stuff to f nish up, so…. | 嗯 但我还有些事情 没做完 所以… |
[13:45] | Working overtime, huh? What are you doing, buddy? Looking for a raise? | 加班工作?想干什么? 想要加薪吗? |
[13:50] | Yeah, Iooking for a ra se. | 对 想要加薪 |
[14:03] | (3 6 8 2 2 X4) | |
[14:05] | 3 6 8 2 2 X4) | (格斯高曼 |
[14:08] | (维斯寇集团薪资项目 更新安全系统) | |
[14:14] | (准许进入 更正薪资项目) | |
[14:24] | (指示更正事项) | |
[14:27] | (维斯寇集团所有剩余薪资 薪水转入以上的帐户) | |
[14:30] | GUS: You bet. | 好了 |
[14:37] | [Jimmy] But my UncIe A on my father’s side, he won’t eat her stuffing. | 我姑父站在支持我父亲的一边 他不吃她烹调的东西 |
[14:41] | He says it shouId be cooked on the outside. She cooks it on the inside. | 他说火鸡该从外面烤 她却要从里面烤 |
[14:46] | My mother toId my Aunt HeIen. She’s my father’s haIf sister. | 我妈说 我姑母海伦是我爸的干妹 |
[14:49] | – I toId you that, right? – Yeah. | – 我告诉过你 对吗? – 对 |
[14:52] | – And anyway, the fam Iy… – Hey, hey. | – 总之… – 嘿… |
[14:54] | – Look at that. [Jimmy] Wow. | 你看 哗 |
[14:56] | [SIRENS WA L] | |
[15:07] | Okay, your choice: You can turn back or puII over tiII it’s over. | 你可以选择开回去 或是靠边停 等到结束为止 |
[15:11] | – How Iong wiII it take? – Can’t teII w th these fires. | – 要等多久呢? – 无法判断 |
[15:14] | I mean, that fire… That’s spreading Iike wiIdfire. | 这种火烧起来 会有蔓延的可能 |
[15:17] | DRIVER: It’s just a buiIding burning. | 不过只是一栋建筑物着火罢了 |
[15:19] | It’s not just a buiIding. That’s a chemica p ant. | 一栋建筑物? 这是化学工厂呀 |
[15:22] | You know what I mean. It’s Iike… It’s I ke chemicaIs. | 你懂我的意思了吧 化学工厂起火 |
[15:25] | If any of that stuff goes up n smoke, we’re in for a hairy time around here. | 随时可能会有浓烟 将这附近给遮盖住 |
[15:30] | 放轻松 | |
[15:32] | – CIark. – Yeah? | – 克拉克 – 是 |
[15:33] | I want you to keep these peopIe distracted. | 你替我分散他们的注意力 这样他们才不知道我要干嘛 |
[15:35] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[15:37] | What am doing? Remember what the ch ef said? | 干什么? 你记得老板的话吗? |
[15:40] | A photographer aIways goes after a story. | 摄影记者永远要配合上报导 |
[15:42] | That couId be dangerous, Jimmy. | 但这很危险的 吉米 |
[15:44] | Danger goes with the terrtory, Mr. Kent. | 危险 它是随时存在的 肯特 |
[16:06] | [FIREMEN SHOUT INDISTINCTLY] | |
[16:25] | HeIp me! | 救命 |
[16:27] | HeIp me! | 救命 |
[16:32] | – How can I heIp? – Get this man a heImet. | – 我能帮得上忙吗? – 帮他拿顶头盔 |
[16:34] | – It’s you. Forget the heImet. – How bad is it? | – 喔 是你 你来得正好 – 情况如何? |
[16:37] | My God, t’s a nightmare. Everything’s either expIosive or fIammab e or worse. | 天呀 超人 这真像一场恶梦 所有的东西不是爆炸就是冒烟 |
[16:43] | [EXPLOSION] | |
[16:45] | Get the Iadder truck in here. | 快把云梯车开过来 |
[16:47] | – It won’t reach. – My God, they’re trapped! | – 构不着 – 天呀 他们被困住了 |
[16:51] | What’s he gonna do? F y them down one at a t me? | 他要干什么? 一次载一个下来吗? |
[16:54] | [WORKERS YELL] | |
[17:12] | Let’s go! Everybody, down there! Move it! | 走吧 大家从这里走 快走 |
[17:14] | Come on! Hurry up! | 来啊 快点 |
[17:16] | There you go. | 好了 |
[17:21] | Right down there. Take it easy. | 从这里 慢慢来 |
[17:25] | AII rght. Everybody down there! | 好了 所有人都下去 |
[17:29] | MAN: Keep moving! | |
[18:03] | Sir, get out. I’lI show you the quickest way. | 先生 你要离开这里越快越好 |
[18:06] | Go on. Look after the others. I can’t Ieave. | 我要照顾这些仪器 不能离开这里 |
[18:08] | – Why not? – I gotta stay and Iook after those. | – 为何? – 我要照顾那些物品 |
[18:10] | That’s concentrated BeItric acid. | 这些是浓缩的硫化酸 |
[18:12] | If that stuff heats up over 180 degrees, we’ve got a cris s… | 如果热度超过180度 就会过热燃烧 |
[18:15] | …that’ make this fire Iook Iike a p cn c. | 所引起的危机及火势 就不可收拾 |
[18:18] | SUPERMAN: What does it do? | 那要怎么办? |
[18:19] | CHEMIST: As Iong as it rema ns stabIe, it’s just ordinary acid. | 如果保持温度稳定 就没问题 |
[18:23] | But if it begins to heat up, it’ turn voIatiIe. | 但一旦开始受热 它就很容易会爆炸 |
[18:26] | You’lI get a great cIoud of smoke that wiII eat through anything. | 就会有很浓的烟雾 会穿透任何的东西 |
[18:29] | SteeI, concrete, anything. | 钢铁 水泥 任何的东西 |
[18:32] | [FIREMEN SHOUT INDISTINCTLY] | |
[18:43] | Who the heII is that? | 你在那里搞什么鬼? |
[18:45] | FIREMAN: Hey, you! Get off of there! – I’m just gonna get a coupIe more shots. | – 嘿 离开那里 – 我只是拍几张火灾的照片 |
[18:57] | Ow! Ah! | |
[19:06] | TeI them to bring their hoses back here! QuickIy! | 叫他们快点来灭火 快点 |
[19:12] | [Jimmy] HeIp! | 救命 |
[19:14] | HeIp! HeIp me! | 救命 |
[19:19] | HeIp! Somebody he p me! | 救命 有人能救我吗 |
[19:23] | – HeIp! – It’s aII right. | – 救命 – 没事了 |
[19:25] | – Superman! My Ieg. – I got you. Take it easy. | – 超人 我的腿 – 我抓到你了 轻松点 |
[19:28] | AII right. We’lI go nice and easy. | 我们慢慢来 |
[19:30] | Okay, ‘m sorry. AII right? Here we go. | 喔 抱歉 好了吗?走罗 |
[19:37] | Medics! Over here, pIease. | 担架 快过来 |
[19:40] | That’s it. Here you go. | 好了 可以了 |
[19:42] | Go easy. It’s the Ieft Ieg. | 轻轻地 他左腿骨折了 |
[19:45] | – My camera. – Yeah. | – 照相机 – 是 |
[19:48] | It’s a cIean break right across the fibuIa. | 只是单纯的骨折 |
[19:51] | – My camera. – Sorry, J mmy. You’ I be okay. | – 我的照相机 – 抱歉 吉米 你会没事的 |
[19:56] | Get that f re out, otherwise there’lI be an ac d cIoud a I over the Eastern seaboard. | 你们要集中水扑灭实验室的火 不然里面的硫化酸会过热爆炸 |
[20:04] | FIREMAN 1: The pump house is gone! FIREMAN 2: What? | – 天啊 抽水车没作用了 – 什么? |
[20:07] | FIREMAN 1: The pump house! – We’ve Iost the water pressure! | – 抽水车 – 我们抽不到水了 |
[20:11] | – We’ve got to have water! – How? | – 我们要找到水来 – 要怎么找? |
[20:13] | Lake Comooga’s five miIes from here. We’d need a five- miIe hose! | 卡摩嘉湖离这里五英里路 五英里的远水救不了近火 |
[20:16] | – Where’s this Iake? – That way. | – 湖在哪里? – 那边 |
[20:27] | TeII them it’s hopeIess. | 告诉他们没希望了 |
[20:28] | You toId me we had an adequate water suppIy. | 是你说水源充足的 |
[21:32] | Water! | 水来了 |
[21:48] | I teII you, that man’s a miracIe! | 真不敢相信 那人是个奇� |
[21:57] | [ROCK MUSIC PLAYS IN SCHOOL] | |
[22:01] | [PEOPLE CHATTER INDISTINCTLY] | |
[22:04] | (欢迎返校 1965毕业班) | |
[22:16] | WOMAN: CaroI, you got gorgeous! | 卡罗 你真漂亮 |
[22:26] | (小镇 帽子3元) | |
[22:30] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[22:38] | (布莱德威尔逊 64年全州明星球员) | |
[22:40] | BRAD: That was against Mid- City. I’lI never forget t. | 那次对抗城中队 我永生难忘 |
[22:45] | Fourth quarter, score was t ed… | 第四节 打成平手 |
[22:47] | …we’re back at the 25- yard Iine. | 我们在二十五码线上 |
[22:50] | Coach sends in a pIay, Right FIanker Option. | 教练下达指令 右翼突破 |
[23:03] | You reaIIy have grown, C ark. | 你真的长大了不少 克拉克 |
[23:05] | You Iook very weII, M ss Bann ster. | 你身体也不错 班尼丝太太 |
[23:07] | I can’t compIa n. take the sta rs a ittIe s ow and I have these spe Is. | 算是不错了 虽然爬楼梯慢点 记忆还不错 |
[23:13] | But reaIIy, I can’t compIain. | 我真的算不错了 |
[23:16] | Lana? | 拉娜? |
[23:18] | Clark? | 克拉克? |
[23:24] | WouId you excuse me? There’s someone I’d rea y Iike to say he Io to. | 对不起 我有别的朋友来 要去打个招呼 |
[23:31] | Lana? | 拉娜? |
[23:34] | – Lana Lang? It’s great to see you. – CIark. | – 拉娜?真高兴见到你 – 克拉克 |
[23:38] | – You Iook wonderfuI. – Me? No, you Iook… | – 你看来师极了 – 不 你才是… |
[23:42] | – Let me g ve you a hand with that. – No, no. I can manage. | – 我来帮你 – 不用 我自己可以 |
[23:46] | Uh…. | |
[23:49] | This is the first time you’ve come back since your mom passed away. | 这是自从你妈过世后 你第一次从大都会回来 |
[23:52] | Yeah. I’m sorry. | 对的 对不起 |
[23:57] | CLARK: I heard that you and… | 我听说是你和… |
[23:59] | – …DonaId sp it up. LANA: Did you eat yet? | – 唐诺分手了? – 你吃了没? |
[24:02] | No. | 还没 |
[24:03] | Beg your pardon. Excuse me. Sorry. | 借过 对不起 抱歉 |
[24:09] | – That’s not right. – No? | – 这个不对 – 不对? |
[24:11] | You’re right about DonaId and me, but… HoId this, okay? | 我和唐诺的事你说得对… 不过 你替我拿一下 |
[24:14] | Oh, sure. | 当然 |
[24:18] | Hi, Kent. | 嗨 肯特 |
[24:20] | Hi. How you doing? | 嗨 你好吗? |
[24:23] | I’m sorry. I’m going nuts. Thanks. | 对不起 我竟然弄错了 谢谢 |
[24:29] | – CIark. – Yeah. | – 克拉克 – 是 |
[24:32] | Lana. | 拉娜 |
[24:34] | Uh-oh. Um…. | |
[24:37] | BRAD: Hey, sweet. | 哦 甜心 |
[24:38] | Here I am. | 我来了 |
[24:41] | Remember when you were prom queen? AII these guys were wa ting for a dance? | 记得你当选为舞会皇后 一票人等着要和你跳舞 |
[24:45] | There’s on y one guy on your dance card now. Huh, honey? | 现在只剩下一个人了 |
[24:48] | – That’s good oId… – Brad W son. | – 真是美好的… – 布莱德威尔逊 |
[24:50] | – Hi, Brad. – Hi, Kent. | – 嗨 布莱德 – 嗨 肯特 |
[24:53] | Long time no see. | 好久不见 |
[24:55] | You know, see, see, see? | 你懂吧 �不见�? |
[24:57] | – Come on, Lana. – No, I can’t . | – 来吧 拉娜 – 不行 |
[25:00] | – CIark aIready asked me. – I did? | 克拉克他先请我的 |
[25:02] | – Yeah. – Oh, excuse me. | – 我有吗? – 有 对不起 |
[25:06] | Lana, I haven’t danced… | 拉娜 我好久没跳… |
[25:16] | [SLOW MUSIC PLAYS] | |
[25:41] | (维斯寇集团 收支处) | |
[25:52] | Ah, Gorman. Another week, another check. | 高曼 又一星期又一张支票 |
[25:58] | Don’t you have another one for me? I put in a voucherfor expenses. | 你有没有另外一张支票要给我? 我申请了公费 |
[26:02] | What? | 什么? |
[26:07] | Yeah, yeah. | 有 |
[26:08] | Here you go. | 拿去 |
[26:17] | (给付给 格斯高曼) | |
[26:20] | (8万5千7百89点9元) | |
[26:32] | Thanks for heIping me out. | 谢谢你帮我收拾 |
[26:34] | You kidding? A ot of guys wouId Iike to be where I am. | 你别客气 拉娜 很多人羡慕我有机会帮你 |
[26:37] | You’d be surprised at how many offers I didn’t get. | 你会讶异我根本没有成觉到 |
[26:39] | Even Brad wouIdn’t stick around. | 甚至布莱德都不会留下 |
[26:41] | It reaIIy isn’t easy. | 真是不容易 |
[26:43] | The streamers? Yeah, you just pu , and… | 这些长幡?你只要… |
[26:45] | No, not the streamers. Everything. | 不是这些长幡 是全部的 |
[26:48] | Not that I’m compIaining. It’s just that… | 不是我要抱怨 只是… |
[26:50] | …I don’t know why, I just feeI I ke I can taIk to you. | 我不知道为什么 我觉得我可以和你谈心 |
[26:53] | What? | 什么? |
[26:55] | I fee Iike I can taIk to you! | 我觉得我可以和你谈心 |
[26:58] | – You can? – Yes. | – 是吗? – 是的 |
[27:00] | – You know something, Lana? – What? | – 你知道吗 拉娜? – 什么? |
[27:04] | I aIways…. | 我一直… |
[27:06] | I aIways wished that you wou d. | 我一直希望你会 |
[27:08] | I mean, even back in high schooI. | 甚至在高中时代 |
[27:10] | – Remember when you were…? – Queen of the prom. | – 记得你是… – 舞会皇后 |
[27:13] | Then three years after the royaI wedding, the king abdicated. | 经过三年的婚姻 他退出了 |
[27:16] | – Isn’t that terrib e? – Yeah, sure is. | – 这是不是太糟了吗? – 的确是 |
[27:19] | There must be a gaIIon of potato saIad eft over. | 肯定剩下一大堆的洋芋沙拉 |
[27:23] | You know what the probIem is? | 你知道问题所在吗? |
[27:26] | I don’t know, too much mayonnaise? | 不知道 是太多美乃滋了吗? |
[27:28] | Dona d oved mayonnaise. Why wouId that be the probIem? | 唐诺喜欢吃美乃滋 这不会有问题的 |
[27:31] | No, the probIem is, why do I stay in SmaIIv I e? | 问题是为什么我要留在小镇? |
[27:34] | BeI eve me, I’ve asked myseIf that. | 相信我 我一直这样自问 |
[27:36] | Do you know how Iucky you are to Iive in MetropoIis? The B g Apricot. | 你知道你有多幸运能住在大都会? 人人向往的地方 |
[27:41] | WeII, Lana, you couId… | 那你可以… |
[27:42] | Easy to say. But how? What about Ricky? | 说来容易 我不能不顾瑞奇 |
[27:45] | – Ricky? – My IittIe boy. | – 瑞奇? – 我儿子 |
[27:48] | – You? Oh, that’s great. – Yeah. | – 你的 这不错 – 是 |
[27:50] | I mean, at east here we have a house and I’ve got a job that pays the biIIs. | 在这里 我们有一栋房子 我有工作可以支付帐单 |
[27:55] | Except for Iast winter when the fueI biIIs kept going up and up. | 但是去年冬天开始 燃料帐单就变得越来越贵 |
[27:59] | Yeah. Even had to pawn my diamond ring then. | 我甚至把结婚钻戒拿去当了 |
[28:02] | That’s a shame. | 那真可惜 |
[28:08] | [CLARK WHISTLES] | |
[28:11] | You never got married? | 你还没有结婚吗? |
[28:15] | – Me? – Yeah. | – 我吗? – 是啊 |
[28:17] | WeII, I was… | 我… |
[28:20] | No. Not…. | 还没 |
[28:22] | [PLAYS PIANO] | |
[28:31] | You know, years Iater you can Iook at someone and think: | 你知道吗? 几年后再看到某人就会想… |
[28:34] | ”WeII, I guess that’s the one that got away.” | 我想 那就是我错过的机会 |
[28:39] | (罗斯维斯伯) | |
[28:42] | Give me that again, oId buddy. Run t by me just one more time. | 再说一次 我要再听一次 |
[28:45] | – E ghty- five thousand doIIars. – Missing? | – 八万五千元 – 不见了 |
[28:48] | EmbezzIed, Mr. Webster. StoIen from the firm. | 一笔完整的钱 从公司中被侵占 |
[28:52] | [Vera] By whom? | 谁干的? |
[28:53] | That’s what I want to know. By whom? Whom? | 我要知道是谁干的? |
[28:56] | [Webster] Vera, get ahoId of yourseIf. | 佛莅 控制一下自己吧 |
[28:59] | Nobody eIse ever wiII. | 从未有人敢如此做 |
[29:01] | SIMPSON: I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:02] | Whom? | 是谁呢? |
[29:03] | In the oId days it was simpIe. | 在往日事情简单得多 |
[29:05] | We kept books, we knew what was go ng in and what was paid out. | 我们有帐簿 有收据 哪一笔帐出去 哪一笔帐进来 |
[29:10] | If somebody wanted to rob you… | 即使有人要抢钱 |
[29:12] | …they’d come in w th a gun and say, “Stick them up.” | 他们都带着枪进来说 把钱装进去 |
[29:15] | Now they get bIasted computers to do their dirty work. | 现在这些人利用后杂的电脑 做这种下流事情 |
[29:18] | My oId friend, you are yesterday. | 我的老朋友 你成为老古董了 |
[29:21] | Whoever puIIed this caper is tomorrow. | 至于谁做了此事 将会是明日之星 |
[29:26] | Mr. Webster, it’s time for your massage. | 维斯伯先生 该是你按摩的时候了 |
[29:29] | Does th s woman have the right to burst in…? | 这种女人怎能突然闯进来 |
[29:31] | Now, now, Vera. Simpson, you know my psychic nutritionist? | 等等 佛莅 辛普森 这位是我物理治疗师 |
[29:35] | – He o. – We are trying to hoId a meet ng here. | – 哈罗 – 抱歉 我们正要在此闻会 |
[29:39] | Why don’t you ho d your breath instead. Maybe you’lI turn bIue. | 你为何不省省力别讲话 这样很容易血压上升 |
[29:43] | – Improvement. – I’m about to take a human Iife. | – 没水准 – 注意 我正要取你的人命 |
[29:47] | Simpson, wouId you excuse us for a second, pIease? | 辛普森 请你回避几分钟好吗? |
[29:50] | [ARGUING INDISTINCTLY] | |
[29:53] | – Mouths cIosed. Ears open. – She’s a big pig. | – 闭嘴 用耳听 – 她是一只大肥猪 |
[29:57] | I can’t have anyone with me who isn’t with me. | 我不容许不服从我的人 和我一起 |
[30:00] | Now, girIs. | 好了 女孩们 |
[30:02] | Simpson. | 辛普森 |
[30:04] | WeII, o d chum. What now? | 老朋友 现在该如何呢? |
[30:05] | Kiss the 85 thou goodbye? | 就让八万五千块飞走吗? |
[30:08] | Keep on paying the thief his saIary untiI he shakes the money tree again? | 持续让他得手 以为这是摇钱树吗? |
[30:12] | – He’s bound to sI p up sooner or Iater. – Why? | – 他迟早会露出马脚的 – 为什么? |
[30:16] | That’s what they aIways say in the mov es. | 我也不知道 在电影中常是这样演的 |
[30:18] | He won’t sIip up at aII. No, not at aII. | 他不会不露马脚的 不会的 |
[30:21] | He’II keep quietIy taking the bread from our mouths. | 他一定会继续从我的口中 不断地偷食我的面包 |
[30:24] | He’lI keep a Iow profiIe and won’t do a thing to ca attention to himseIf. | 他一定会不断地做 越陷越深露出马脚 |
[30:28] | UnIess, of course, he s a compIete and utter moron. | 当然 除非他真是一位天才罪犯 |
[30:33] | [TIRES SCREECH] | |
[30:50] | BOY 1 : I’II go f rst. Andrew. | 我先选 安德鲁 |
[30:52] | BOY 2: I’lI pick Chris. LANA: You feeI good? You feeI ready? | – 我选克立思 – 你准备好了吗? |
[30:56] | LANA Ricky, your shoe. | 瑞奇 你的球鞋 |
[30:57] | – You mean, we’ve gotta take Ricky? – You guys Iost the toss. | – 我们要和瑞奇一组吗? – 你们猜拳输了 |
[31:01] | AII right, come on, Ricky. | 好吧 瑞奇 |
[31:03] | LANA: Wa t, wait… – Come on, good Iuck. | – 等等 – 祝好运 |
[31:06] | – I just can’t stand this. – Oh, Lana. It’lI be okay. | – 我真受不了这样 – 拉娜 没事的 相信我 |
[31:09] | I know, I was a Iate bIoomer myseIf. | 我自己也是大器晚成 |
[31:12] | It’s not just that he’s sma I, he’s the onIy kid in town wthout a father. | 我不是因为他年纪小 他是镇上唯一没父亲的小孩 |
[31:17] | Oh, Iook. He’s stewed to the giIIs in the midd e of the afternoon. | 看看 才下午就醉醺醺了 |
[31:21] | – Gee, aI he had was chocoIate miIk. – No, him. | – 我只喝了巧克力牛奶 – 不 我是指他 |
[31:24] | Hey, sweet thing. | 甜心 |
[31:26] | L ttIe k d getting hass ed, huh? | 小朋友在比赛了 |
[31:28] | – Kent, you stiII here? – I seem to be, Brad. | – 肯特 你也在这儿? – 是啊 布莱德 |
[31:31] | AII he needs s a few pointers from the oId champ here. | 他只需要有冠军经验的人 指导一下就好了 |
[31:34] | I won the aII- country bowIing trophy two years in a row. | 我参加了两年的 全国保龄球巡回比赛 |
[31:37] | I didn’t know that. | 这我还不知道 |
[31:38] | Yeah. NaturaI athIete can pIay any sport. | 天生有运动细胞的人 什么运动都会 |
[31:40] | Brad, you’re just gonna make it worse. | 布莱德 你只会搞砸 |
[31:42] | – It’s aII right. It’II be okay. – He’lI make t worse. | – 没关系 没事的 – 克拉克 他会搞砸的 |
[31:47] | [BOYS GRUMBLE] | |
[31:51] | You watch, he’II get a spare. | 你看着 他会补进的 |
[31:53] | Come on, R cky. | 加油 瑞奇 |
[31:56] | Hey, kid, you’re hoIding it aII wrong. | 孩子 你球拿错了 |
[31:59] | – Let oId Brad show you how it’s done. – Brad. | – 让我示范一次给你看 – 布莱德 |
[32:03] | Excuse me. Say, Brad, I think maybe he’lI be better off doing t his way. | 对不起 布莱德 我想最好还是让孩子他自己打 |
[32:07] | For a guy Iucky to be waterboy, you’ve got a big mouth. | 你这种不入流的人 话还真多 |
[32:11] | I don’t think he needs a esson in front of the other kids. | 我只想说瑞奇不会希望 在同伴面前 被指导如何打球 |
[32:14] | – He needs a man to show him. – He’s doing just fine. Excuse me. | – 他需要有人教他 – 他会没事的 抱歉 |
[32:20] | Here you go, Rcky. | 去吧 瑞奇 |
[32:22] | And g ve it your best shot. Okay? There you go. | 尽全力 好吗?去吧 |
[32:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:35] | Ah-choo! | |
[32:39] | [BOYS SHOUT] | |
[32:44] | Gesundheit. | 保重啊 |
[32:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:50] | Hey, Gus, the boss wants to see you. | 格斯 老板要见你 |
[32:53] | He can see me aII right. HeIIo, Mr. Lewis. | 他一直在看着我 你好吗?老板 |
[32:55] | No, not that boss. The boss. | 不是那位老板 是大老板 |
[33:00] | – You mean, the boss… – Yup. | 你是说大老板 |
[33:02] | – …wants to see me? – Yup. | 要见我? |
[33:03] | Oh, my God, why wouId he wanna see me? | 他要见我干什么? |
[33:07] | I mean…. | 我是说… |
[33:09] | Why wouId the boss wanna see me? | 老板要见我干什么? |
[33:13] | There’s no reason. | 没有原因吗? |
[33:16] | Then why’d he…? Oh, I know! | 那为何他…?我知道了 |
[33:17] | It’s my suggestion for the voIIeybaII un forms. | 一定是关于 我对排球制服的意见 |
[33:21] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[33:34] | Ross the boss. Ross the boss. The boss! | 罗斯老板…老板 |
[33:39] | Be caIm. Be cooI. Be coI ected. | 冷静 镇静 要坦然 |
[33:45] | Mr. Webster? Mr. Webster? | 维斯伯先生…? |
[33:49] | Mr. Webster, I did not… Mr. Webster. | 维斯伯先生 我…维斯伯先生 |
[33:53] | [Webster] Mr. August Gorman? | 格斯高曼先生吗? |
[33:55] | GUS: August Gorman here. | 先生 我就是高曼 |
[33:56] | I know you’re a man of compassion, and I don’t wanna go to jaiI… | 我知道你心肠很好 我不要坐牢 |
[34:01] | …because they have robbers and rapists… | 因为他们那里有 强盗犯 强奸犯 |
[34:03] | I just wanna ask you one question. | 我只是要问你一个问题 |
[34:06] | You’ve been a naughty guy, haven’t you? | 你是一个很顽皮的人 是吗? |
[34:09] | Come on, adm t it now. | 说良心话吧 |
[34:10] | You’ve been just a ittIe bit naughty, haven’t you? | 你在工作上常有一点顽皮 是吗? |
[34:13] | – I was kind of… – That’s aII right. I understand. | – 我是那一种… – 好了 不用多说 |
[34:16] | I can… What do the young fo ks say today? | 我可以了解年轻人 现在的心态 |
[34:19] | ”Dig where you’re coming from, brother.” | 梦想出人头地的心情 兄弟 |
[34:22] | – You wanna be rich, right? – How, wha… | 你想要发财 是吗? |
[34:25] | I was born rich. Never worn the same pa r of socks tw ce. | 我一出生便注定富有 从不重后穿同一双袜子 |
[34:29] | GUS: What do you do with your socks? | 那你怎样处理那些袜子? |
[34:31] | I don’t know. They’re Iaundered and sent to some charitable institution, I think. | 拿去洗了“巴 送给慈济了吧 |
[34:35] | ActuaIIy, I don’t know. Maybe they turn them into dust rags… | 我不知道或许变成别的了 |
[34:38] | …or pen- wipers or something. | 或许是立可白 |
[34:40] | Or maybe socks. | 或许是袜子 |
[34:42] | Yes! That never occurred to me. | 是的 我从不管这些 |
[34:45] | Gus, you know something? You’re a genius. | 格斯 你知道你的确是一位天才 |
[34:49] | A naughty genius, but what the heII? Nobody’s perfect, right? Cheers. | 一位顽皮的天才 但又如何 没有人是十全十美的 干杯 |
[34:52] | Because of the ha f- cent thing with the computers. | 是因为我用电脑 把半毛钱转出来的事 |
[34:56] | No, no, because computers ruIe the worId today. | 不…是因为电脑控制了 今日整个世界 |
[34:59] | The feIIow that can fooI the computers can ruIe the worId h mseIf. | 而控制电脑的人可以控制世界 |
[35:04] | I’ve been searching for somebody who can make these mach nes… | 我一直都在物色一位 能成功地利用电脑的人 |
[35:07] | …do what they’re not supposed to. Get my drift? | 做人所不能的事 你明白我的意思吗? |
[35:10] | GUS: Yes! – Gus… | – 明白 – 格斯… |
[35:12] | …Webscoe, the Webscoe industriaI compIex, is a famiIy- owned carteI. | 维斯寇集团 维斯寇工业 是一个家族的大企业 |
[35:17] | Some magnesium here, some z nc there. | 有些是要探测镁矿 有些要找锌矿 |
[35:19] | RaiIroads, farm machinery. You foIIow me? | 铁路 农业机械 你在听吗? |
[35:21] | GUS: I foIIow you, sir. | 我在听 |
[35:23] | – Gus, do you know what I want now? – No. | – 格斯 你知道我想要什么吗? – 不知道 |
[35:25] | I want coffee. | 我要咖啡 |
[35:26] | AII rght. BIack, cream, sugar, or…? | 需要奶 糖 还是…? |
[35:28] | No, you don’t seem to understand. | 不是 你似乎不明白 |
[35:30] | Under different company names, I controI the price of coffee beans… | 众多不同的公司品牌 我要控制咖啡的价格 |
[35:34] | …in VenezueIa, BraziI, BoI via, Jamaica and the RepubIic of Gabon. | 在委内瑞拉 巴西 玻利维亚 牙买加 加彭共和国 |
[35:38] | But I’ve got a probIem and I think maybe you can heIp me. | 但是 我现在有一个问题 你大概可以帮我解决 |
[35:42] | One country won’t pIay baII with me. You know how that can bug a guy, rght? | 就是有一个国家不赏我的脸 我想你知道这有多丢脸 |
[35:47] | That couId bug… What country? | 不赏脸… 那个国家? |
[35:50] | – CoIomb a. – CoIomb a? | 哥伦比亚 哥伦比亚? |
[35:53] | CoIombia has two mportant exports, and one of them’s coffee. | 哥国是极重要的 咖啡进出口国家 |
[35:56] | And I’ve tried to reason w th them. BeIieve me, I’ve tried. | 我试过多次 相信我 我真的试过多次 |
[36:00] | But this one miserabIe, pissant IittIe country… | 但这真是令人难过的 固执国家 |
[36:03] | …has the gaII to th nk it can dictate the economy of an open market. Gus. | 以为可以阻碍了我的目标 不让我独占这个市场 格斯… |
[36:09] | Gus, my friend… | 格斯 我的朋友 |
[36:12] | …we’re going to teach them a Iesson, aren’t we? | 我们要给他们一个教训 对吗? |
[36:16] | Destroy the entire CoIombian coffee crop… | 毁掉哥伦比亚所有的咖啡田 |
[36:19] | …right down to the Iast bean. | 令他们成为不毛之地 |
[36:22] | – The Iast bean, we are. – Right. | – 不毛之地?我们? – 没错 |
[36:24] | But you got so much. You know, Iike… | 但你拥有这么多了… |
[36:28] | A wise man once said, I think it was AttiIa the Hun: | 你知道为什么有人曾说 我想说的人真是独具慧眼 |
[36:31] | ”lt is not enough that I succeed. | �成功还不足够 |
[36:33] | Everyone eIse must faiI.” | 必须其他人都失败� |
[36:37] | Seems fa r. | 有道理 |
[36:38] | – Gus. – What? | – 格斯 – 什么? |
[36:40] | You are going to do this for me. | 你要为我做这件事 |
[36:46] | – How? – The weather. | – 怎么做? – 利用天气 |
[36:49] | You d dn’t say your mother was here. | 你没有告诉我你妈妈会来 |
[36:51] | I’m his sister. His baby sister. | 我是他的妹妹 他最小的妹妹 |
[36:54] | Gus, teII me, have you ever heard of VuIcan? | 格斯 告诉我 难道你从未听过华根吗? |
[36:57] | Hi, Ms. VuIcan. | 嗨 华根小姐 |
[36:59] | VuIcan is the weather sate te our government put up… | 华根是气象卫星 是政府设在… |
[37:02] | …to mon tor the weather. | 运行轨道中 监视气象变化用的 |
[37:03] | But if somebody were to reprogram it, it couId do much more. | 但如果有人能重新输入程式 它便能发挥更大的功效 |
[37:08] | It couId make weather. | 可以制造天气的变化 |
[37:10] | [Webster] Storms and fIoods. | 风暴或洪水 |
[37:11] | [Vera] BIizzards, heat waves. | 暴风雪 热浪 |
[37:13] | How do you do that? | 要怎么做? |
[37:15] | Like everyth ng e se in the 20th century, Gus. | 就像二十世纪 每一件事的作法一样 |
[37:18] | You push buttons. | 你只要用按按几个键就行了 |
[37:20] | [SHUTTER CLICKS] | |
[37:22] | – There you go. – It’s the f rst time I won anything. | – 好了 – 这是我一生中第一次赢得东西 |
[37:25] | You won my hand, Maury. | 你赢得我的芳心 莫瑞 |
[37:26] | But this s the first time I won anything vaIuab e. | 对 但这是我第一次 赢得有价值的东西 |
[37:29] | Let’s get one wth the sombreros. | 戴上草帽会更像样 |
[37:31] | Mr. White, you’II be in this, handing them the r pIane tickets. | 怀特先生 你过来把机票交给他们 |
[37:35] | – Why do I have to do this? – Why do I have to do this? | – 为什么总要我做这种事? – 为什么总要我做这种事? |
[37:37] | You’re Iucky I d dn’t fire you. I get a chance at exc usive photos… | 你 你没被开除算运气好 本来有独家的… |
[37:41] | …of history’s biggest factory fire. | 史上最大化学工厂火灾的照片 |
[37:43] | He comes home with a broken Ieg and 12 meIted roIIs of fiIm. | 回来时腿断了 照片也熔化了 |
[37:46] | It was hot. | 因为热度太高 |
[37:47] | SmiIe, Mr. White. | 笑一笑 怀特先生 |
[37:51] | South America! I can’t beIieve my Iuck! | 南美洲 我不敢相信我的运气 |
[37:54] | See, f you don’t want them to trace it back… | 注意 你想要做但不被人发现… |
[37:57] | …you’ve gotta punch in to some IittIe rinky- dink outfit… | 得找个隐密不引人注意的基地 装置一台电脑 |
[38:00] | …that has a IittIe Mickey Mouse computer… | 一台小但功能多的电脑就行 |
[38:03] | SomepIace you can sneak nto, rght? | 你可以藏身的地方 是吗? |
[38:06] | Somebody couId… | 有人可以””‘ |
[38:07] | SomepIace where nobody knows him so they can’t connect him with us. | 那个地方没有人认识他 他们此不会怀疑他和我们有关 |
[38:12] | Webscoe has 1 12 subsidiaries. | 维斯寇集团有112家子公司 |
[38:14] | They’re aII I nked into the centraI computer system. | 所有电脑系统都和中央电脑连线 |
[38:17] | How about somepIace… | 要找一个…这种地方 |
[38:19] | …smaII? | 小地方? |
[38:21] | (小麦之王 小镇) | |
[38:23] | DRIVER: SmaIIviIIe. Th s is SmaIIviIIe. We’ have a five- minute stop here. | 小镇 小镇到了 停留五分钟 |
[38:28] | Mind your step. | 小心走路 |
[38:29] | Watch your step, pIease. | 小 。楼梯 |
[38:32] | Thanks, SeIma. | 谢谢 席玛 |
[38:33] | Thanks a Iot. Lana. Have a good day, now. | 再见 拉娜 一天・险快 |
[38:40] | CLARK: Let me heIp you, Lana. | 让我帮你 拉娜 |
[38:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:48] | – Thanks, CIark. – Sit down, Buster. Good boy. | – 谢谢 克拉克 – 你去坐下 巴士达 乖 |
[38:50] | RICKY: Come on, Buster, sit down. That’s a good boy. | 坐下 巴士达 别乱动 乖 |
[38:53] | CLARK: Okay. You aII set? Great. | 你们都好了吗?很好 |
[38:59] | Wow. | |
[39:08] | MAN: I’m not saying another word. | 我不再多说了 |
[39:10] | That’s it. Okay? | 就这样 |
[39:15] | Jesus Chrst! | 天呀 |
[39:18] | [THUNDER RUMBLES] | |
[39:22] | Don’t they have picn cs in Metropo is, Mr. Kent? | 你们在大都会也有郊游吗? 肯特先生 |
[39:25] | WeII, not quite Iike this, Ricky. | 有 只是和这里的不大一样 |
[39:27] | – Mom and I do this aII the time. – You do? | – 妈妈和我常一块出来郊游 – 真的 |
[39:29] | – I’II heIp you. – Stay cIose by and be carefuI, okay? | – 我帮你 – 瑞奇 别走远 要小心 好吗? |
[39:32] | Okay, Mom. | 好的 妈妈 |
[39:34] | RICKY: Come on, Buster. Let’s find you a rabb t. Come on. Rabbit. | 来 巴士达 去找兔子 来 巴士达 |
[39:37] | – This s so nice for him. – Here you go. | 这样对他来说太好了 |
[39:40] | It’s even nicer when there’s a man around, which sn’t that often. | 难得有一位男性在他身边 这对他的成长较好 |
[39:43] | – There’s a ot of cho ces. – The good ones are married. | – 还有好多的选择机会 – 不 所有好的男人都结婚了 |
[39:46] | That’s why Brad thinks he’s God’s gift to women. | 所以布莱德以为 他是上帝给女人的礼物 |
[39:49] | He won’t take no for an answer, but he’s the onIy one asking. | 他不接受拒绝 但只有他自己在要求 |
[39:52] | No, Lana, I meant there’s a ot of cho ces here. | 不 拉娜 我还是觉得有很多选择的 |
[39:55] | This is rea y qu te some picnic. There’s … | 这真是不错的郊游 有这种… |
[39:58] | …some of that. | 这个 |
[40:01] | Green stuff. | 绿东西 |
[40:04] | Hey, pate. | 豆泥 |
[40:08] | Boy, th s pate is reaIIy unusuaI. | 这种豆泥味道真特别 |
[40:11] | I didn’t make any… Oh, C ark. | 我没有弄 |
[40:13] | That’s Buster’s dog food. | 这是巴士达的狗食物 |
[40:16] | – It’s good. – Don’t eat it! | – 蛮好吃的啊 – 别再吃了 |
[40:18] | What time’s the dog eat? | 小狗什么时候吃? |
[40:20] | – This is nice. – Here. | – 真不错 – 拿去 |
[40:22] | It’s aII right, Lana. | 没关系的 拉娜 |
[40:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:27] | [BUSTER BARKS] | |
[40:28] | Hey, where you go ng? Come on! | 你去那里?回来 巴士达 |
[40:30] | Buster, stop messing about! | 巴士达 不要闹了 |
[40:35] | – How much Ionger…? – I was just thinking… | – 要待多久…? – 我正在想… |
[40:37] | – I’m sorry. No, go ahead. – No. You. | – 抱歉 请说 – 你说 |
[40:43] | WeII… | 我只是在想… |
[40:46] | …I was just thinking that… | 我在想 像你这样的人 |
[40:48] | …somebody Iike you couId do reaI y weII in Metropo is. | 一定可以在大都会发展 |
[40:52] | I suppose I have to face it. I’m not gonna f nd what I want in Sma viIIe anymore. | 我想我非得如此了 小镇里没有我要的了 |
[40:57] | 可是… | |
[40:59] | Cou d I make it n MetropoIis? What wouId I do when I got there? | 我可以在大都会过活吗? 我能做什么工作? |
[41:05] | CaII me. | 打电话给我 |
[41:06] | – No, I wouIdn’t wanna caII you. – You don’t wanna caII me? | – 不 我不想打给你 – 你不想打给我? |
[41:09] | Yes, I wanna caII you, but I wouIdn’t wanna be a nuisance to you. | 我想打给你 但我不想为你增加麻烦 |
[41:14] | I don’t think you couId ever be a nuisance to me, Lana. | 我从未想过你会为我增加麻烦 |
[41:19] | C ark, may I teII you something? | 克拉克 我可以告诉你件事吗? |
[41:25] | My oiI pan is Ieaking. | 我油箱正在漏油 |
[41:32] | See? There’s something dripping. | 看 有东西在漏 |
[41:34] | – Can I give you a hand? – No, thanks. | – 我可以帮上忙吗? – 不用 谢谢 |
[41:36] | With a the car troubIe I have, I studied up on auto repair. | 由于车子太烂 我必须学会怎样修理车子 |
[41:40] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[41:43] | CLARK: Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[41:48] | [CLARK HEARS BUSTER WHIMPERING] | |
[42:11] | Lana, I think I’II just go see if Ricky’s aII rght. You okay? | 拉娜 我去看看瑞奇怎样了 你没事吧? |
[42:14] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[43:03] | FARMER: Gosh, is he a rght? | 天啊 他没事吧? |
[43:13] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[43:17] | Superman? | 超人? |
[43:19] | That’s me. | 就是我 |
[43:23] | RICKY: Mom! Mom! | 妈 妈 |
[43:27] | There you go. He’s aII right, but have a doctor check h m. | 到了 他没事 女士 但最好还是给医生看看 |
[43:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:33] | – I’m Lana Lang. This is Ricky. – Nice to meet you. | – 我是拉娜 他是瑞奇 – 很高兴认识你们 |
[43:36] | And this s C ark. | – 瑞奇 – 这是克拉克 |
[43:37] | I reaIIy have to be going. So ong, R cky. Bye. | 我真的要走了 再见瑞奇 |
[43:42] | We were fIying, Mom! | 妈 我们在天空飞 |
[43:44] | What were you doing, anyway? | 你究竟在做什么? |
[43:45] | I was Iooking for Buster. | 我在找巴士达 |
[43:47] | – Buster! Buster! CLARK: I found him! | – 巴士达 巴士达 – 我找到他了 |
[43:51] | CLARK: Come on, boy. That’s it. | 好了 就这样 |
[43:53] | Mr. Kent, Superman was here! | 肯特先生 超人刚在这里 |
[43:56] | – What? – Yes, he reaIIy was. | – 什么? – 是的 他真的在这儿 |
[43:59] | Aren’t you excited? | 你不觉得很兴奋吗? |
[44:00] | I’m from MetropoIis. I see Superman every day. | 我在大都会的时候 我每天看到他 |
[44:04] | You do? CouId you get me his autograph? | 真的 你可否给我 他的亲笔签名 |
[44:09] | I don’t know. If had a nickeI for every time some ittIe kid…. | 我不知道 我需要打个电话给他… |
[44:24] | [RINGS BUZZER] | |
[44:36] | Yeah? What do you want? | 是的…你要干什么? |
[44:38] | We’re in big troubIe, aren’t we? | 我们有麻烦了 不是吗? |
[44:40] | – What? – We’re in big troubIe. | – 什么? – 我说我们麻烦大了… |
[44:42] | First, they ost the invoice. | 首先是丢掉了所有的收据 |
[44:43] | When they found it, they reaIized they came up short on a few items. | 然后他们又找到了 却少了几项东西 |
[44:47] | So I rented a car because I missed the pIane from CIeveIand. 4:00, you know. | 所以我必须要租车 我错过四点到克里夫兰的飞机 |
[44:52] | And a fIat tire on the highway. What a kicker. | 在路上又爆胎了 真・廖 |
[44:55] | Had to fix it myseIf with these IittIe p nkies. | 我必须自己去处理这些 |
[44:59] | And I figured your boss was gonna be reaI peeved, you know what I mean? | 而我想你的老板真的会气死 你懂吗? |
[45:04] | What do you mean? | 你在说些什么? |
[45:05] | He is going to hang our butts against the waII. | 他将会把我们钉在墙上 |
[45:08] | He wanted this specia order instaIIed… | 他要这个特殊订购 |
[45:11] | …in his office no Iater than tomorrow morning. | 明天早上以前在他办公室装好 |
[45:14] | Let me in because I gotta set it up tonight. | 所以你必须让我进去 因为我今晚就得安装 |
[45:16] | Get a I what set up? | 要安装什么? |
[45:27] | PaI, you are a rea Iifesaver. I mean, a reaI Iifesaver. | 兄弟 你真的是救世主 你真的是救世主 |
[45:31] | – Which way’s the off ce? – Straight on ahead. | – 办公室怎么去? – 直走 |
[45:34] | – FoIIow me. – I’m right behind you. | – 跟我走 – 我就在你身后 |
[45:37] | Oh, yeah. | 好耶 |
[45:38] | BRAD: Not bad. It’s pretty good. | 有些不错…很好… |
[45:42] | You know what’s wrong with this Singapore wing? | 你知道新加坡的翼酒 有什么不好吗? |
[45:44] | GUS: SIing! S ngapore SIing. | 滑酒 是新加坡滑酒 |
[45:48] | What’s wrong with t? | 有什么不对吗? |
[45:50] | There’s not enough vodka in it. | 这里面的伏特加不够 |
[45:53] | There’s no vodka in it! | 这里面没有伏特加 |
[45:55] | What did I teII you? Put some vodka in it. | 这就是我要告诉你的 加些伏特加进去 |
[45:58] | What did you…? You know. | 这是你要的 你知道的 |
[46:07] | – Yeah. – There’s vodka in it now, buddy. | 现在这里面有伏特加了 |
[46:14] | Yeah, perfect. | 对…太好了 |
[46:16] | – You never do pass out, do you? – Nope. | – 你从未喝昏过吧? – 没有… |
[46:23] | Never. | 从未 |
[46:25] | Job we done, buddy. | 做得好 兄弟 |
[46:28] | You thought I was drunk too, didn’t you? Ha, ha. | 你以为我也喝醉了 是吗? |
[46:30] | Foo ed you. | 骗到你了 |
[46:32] | Get the keys, get the keys. | 把钥匙给我… |
[46:40] | [YELLS] | |
[46:51] | (禁止进入 授权者才可通行) | |
[46:53] | Somebody’s drunk. | 有人喝醉了 |
[46:59] | HeIIo, baby! | 哈罗宝贝… |
[47:02] | How’s the ittIe baby? | 哈罗 小宝贝 |
[47:03] | Okay. | 好了 |
[47:05] | AII rght, et’s get down to it. Let’s do it. | 好…好了…开始干活吧 |
[47:11] | One, two, button your shoe. | 1…2…按钮… |
[47:30] | “Both keys at the same time”? | 两把钥匙要同时插 |
[47:34] | Whoa. | |
[47:48] | Wait. Wait a minute. | 等…等一下 |
[47:50] | Think you’ve won, don’t you? | 你以为你赢了? |
[47:54] | The PhiIIy FIash! | 戏法人人会变… |
[47:57] | [MAKES CAR NOISES] | |
[48:47] | Okay, ready? | 好 准备好? |
[48:50] | 1 2 3 One, two, three! | |
[48:56] | (哈罗) | |
[49:02] | Yeah. Now we’ see what we’II see. | 现在我们看看有什么 |
[49:43] | [CHUCKLES] | |
[50:10] | [COMPUTER BEEPING] | |
[50:14] | (布鲁明岱尔百货) | |
[50:27] | Oh. | |
[50:33] | Oh…. | |
[50:34] | (布鲁明岱尔百货) | |
[50:37] | (应缴金额 17万6千7百84点57元) | |
[50:44] | Oh. | |
[50:48] | [COMPUTER BEEPING] | |
[51:01] | [HORNS HONK AND PEOPLE SHOUT] | |
[51:27] | Come on, pIease. | 快 拜托 |
[51:31] | There it is! | 就这样 |
[51:32] | He o! Now… | 现在 哈罗 |
[51:34] | …getting down to bus ness. | 开始做事了 |
[51:39] | I am a genius. | 我是天才 |
[51:42] | I am a…. | 我是… |
[51:45] | (座标设定:) | |
[51:46] | (高温程式…扫描地球) | |
[51:53] | Longitude… | 经度… |
[51:55] | …and the other thing. Latitude, rght? | 还有其他的纬度 对吧? |
[51:58] | (经度:75度 纬度:5度) | |
[52:06] | (位置…哥伦比亚:南美洲) | |
[52:15] | Oh, Iook, Maury. A native wedding. | 你看 莫瑞 当地的婚礼仪式 |
[52:18] | [SPEAKING SPANISH] | (西班牙文) |
[52:34] | [SPEAKING IN FOREIGN LANGUAGE] | |
[52:37] | [THUNDER RUMBLES] | |
[52:42] | No one said at the Dally Planet that this was the rainy season! | 没有一个同事 告诉我们现在是雨季 |
[52:53] | [INDISTINCT CHATTER AND SHOUTING] | |
[53:23] | NEWSCASTER: Meteorologists are baffled by the tornado and ralnstorms… | 气象学者非常地疑惑 飓风加上猛烈的大雨 |
[53:27] | …that struck the country of Colombia this afternoon… | 今天下午肆虐南美洲的哥伦比亚 |
[53:30] | …threatening to destroy the nation’s entlre coffae crop for the next flve years. | 完全摧毁咖啡田 影响未来五年咖啡的生产 |
[53:34] | Gale- force wlnds up to… | 瞬问强风… |
[53:36] | …an incredibIe 250 miIes an hour Iashed the countryside… | 高达时速250英里 冲击到所有村庄 |
[53:40] | …whiIe 12 inches of rainfa have aIready been recorded in just one day. | 同时在当天雨量达12英寸 |
[53:45] | A spokesman for the Department of Meteorology said this was, l quote.; | 我引述 气象局发官人的话 |
[53:49] | “The most awesome dispIay of natural forcas slnce Noah’s ark.” | 这是最可怕的自然力量… |
[53:53] | If I Iaugh any harder, I’ I spIit my s des! | 我再笑下去我会歪一边 |
[53:56] | …to dafy all laws of weather systems known to science. | 气象似乎已经违背了 所有的理论 |
[54:03] | What a shame. | 真可惜 |
[54:06] | Poor Iitt e CoIombia. WeII…. | 可怜的哥伦比亚 |
[54:08] | [WEBSTER CHUCKLES] | |
[54:17] | [SCREAMS] | |
[54:19] | I’m gonna get you for that, you big s y! | 你真淘气 你这个大笨蛋 |
[54:22] | Bubba, do you reaIize what we’re on to? | 老哥 你真的了解我们在干嘛吗? |
[54:25] | [Webster] Do I? | 了解吗? |
[54:27] | Every time a drunk sobers up, he’II dr nk Webster coffee. | 以后所有人喝的咖啡 就是维斯伯咖啡 |
[54:30] | Why stop at coffee? | 为何要选咖啡? |
[54:33] | A cup of coffee gets the word off to work n the morning. | 一杯咖啡就可以让全世界 早上出门去上班 |
[54:37] | But what keeps the worId working? | 但又是什么让世界运作? |
[54:40] | Diet soda? | 低糖汽水? |
[54:42] | Vera, you mean…? You mean…? | 佛莅 你是说?你是说? |
[54:44] | Today, coffee. | 今天是咖啡 |
[54:47] | Tomorrow, the oiI! | 明天此是石油 |
[54:50] | – OiI? – If Gus can push the right buttons… | – 石油? – 如果高曼可以正确地运用 |
[54:52] | I can have it aI . HoIy cats! | 我就可以控制全世界的石油 天啊 |
[54:55] | AII the oiI. | 所有的石油 |
[54:57] | AII the pumps. | 所有的油井 |
[54:58] | AII the tankers. | 所有的油槽 |
[55:00] | This is some nifty idea, Vera. | 这真是个不错的主意 佛莅 |
[55:02] | GUS: Boss? [Webster] Very nifty. | – 老板 – 非常不错 |
[55:04] | – Just the man I want to see. – Boss, t is not my fauIt. | – 我正好要找你 – 老板…这不是我的错 |
[55:06] | Isn’t it neat? There… | 干得是不是很好… |
[55:08] | – What’s not your fau t? – Superman. | – 什么不是你的错? – 超人… |
[55:11] | How was I to know he was gonna start doing his th ng… | 我怎么知道 他会阻扰你的事情 |
[55:14] | …when you started doing your thing? | 当你要这样做呢? |
[55:16] | [Vera] What are you taIking about? – What am taIk…? | – 你在说什么? – 我在说什么… |
[55:19] | It was just on teIevision, man. Didn’t you see it? | 就是电视上播的 老兄 你没看到吗? |
[55:22] | Don’t caII me ”man.” | 别叫我�老兄� |
[55:24] | I just saw CoIombia bite the dust. That’s aII. | 我看到哥伦比亚被毁了 |
[55:26] | You d dn’t see the man come f ying out of the sky from the c ouds? It was h m! | 你没看到他从云端飞出来吗? 就是他 |
[55:31] | With h s cape fIapping in the… | 他的斗蓬飞扬 然后… |
[55:38] | His cape was fIapp ng in the wind! | 他的斗蓬就是在飞扬 |
[55:40] | He was fIying! He was great! | 他在飞翔 真棒 |
[55:42] | He was just fIying around…. | 就这样飞 |
[55:44] | His cape was blowing ln the wlnd llke thls. lt looked like a flag! | 就像这样穿过云层 就这样地飞 |
[55:49] | And he Ianded right in the middIe of this big pIantation! | 然后他就降落在大农场的中问 |
[55:54] | And he checked everything out wth his x- ray vision. | 他就先用透视眼检查了状况 |
[55:57] | And then he put these Iaser beams out of his eyes onto everything. | 然后他用雷射眼 修后所有的东西 |
[56:03] | Straight- out Iasar points. | 用雷射修复 |
[56:05] | Drled up everythlngl | 把所有的东西都弄干了 |
[56:07] | Just Iike that! | 就在一瞬问 |
[56:09] | I’m taIk ng about dry ng it up. Iike machines in the men’s rooms. | 就像在厕所的烘手机一样 |
[56:12] | You know what I mean? | 你知道我在说什么吧? |
[56:13] | Hot air comes out when you put your hands under. | 手放在下面热空气会出来 你可把手烘干 |
[56:16] | Sometimes they don’t work, right? | 有时是没用 |
[56:17] | But Superman’s worked! | 而超人办到了 |
[56:19] | You think he stood around to take bows? Not th s man. | 你以为他在开玩笑吗? 这家伙不是 |
[56:22] | No, sir. He fI es off again. R ght? | 没有 他又飞走 |
[56:25] | Then he saw what rea y caused the troub e. | 然后他看到了问题的所在 |
[56:28] | He flew into the tornado … | 他就飞向龙卷风 |
[56:30] | …went down to the bottom of it, and turned it upside down! | 从下面往上雅 他就把事情解决了 |
[56:33] | He made the little end on top and the big and on the bottom! | 他使得龙卷风反转了 |
[56:37] | I was gonna go crazy! | 我快要疯了 |
[56:40] | I’ve never seen nothing ike it. | 我从来没看过那样的东西 |
[56:43] | The big end was on the bottom. | 把龙卷风阻止了… |
[56:45] | L ttIe end on the top. | 上下颠倒了 |
[56:48] | Mr. Ross, it was… The b g…. | 罗斯先生…它说…很大… |
[56:53] | Superman’s bad. | 超人太坏了 |
[56:55] | I’II say he was. | 我说他是 |
[56:57] | I mean, he was bad! | 我是说他很坏 |
[56:59] | No. | 不… |
[57:02] | No! | 不 |
[57:04] | Here, et me heIp. | 甜心 我来 我来帮你 |
[57:06] | – It was a perfect pIan. It was fooIproof! – And we were the fooIs. | – 完美的计划要有傻子愿意执行 – 而我们就是那种傻子 |
[57:09] | It’s not my fauIt. I did what I was supposed to do. | 这不是我的错 我尽到本分了 |
[57:14] | He ruined it. That ousy do- gooder ru ned it. | 他破坏的 是个差劲的好人破坏的 |
[57:19] | Now that he’s puIIed off this stunt, he’l try and ruin my oiI scheme too. | 现在他或许会破坏到 我的石油计划 |
[57:25] | – I’ve got to get rid of him. – How? | – 我必须要除掉他 – 要怎么做? |
[57:27] | Shoot h m? You know about him and buIIets. | 开枪射他? 你知道他对子弹的承受度 |
[57:30] | – Kryptonite. – What? | – 氪石 – 什么? |
[57:33] | Or krypton- ham, or krypton- heimer? | 气火子…还是气豆子? |
[57:37] | I forget what you ca it, but it’s stuff that can hurt Superman. | 我不知道要怎么叫它 但是这玩意儿会干掉超人 |
[57:40] | – How wouId you know about that? – I know a few th ngs. | – 你怎么会知道的? – 我还是知道一些事情 |
[57:43] | I know, from the graff ti I saw. | 我知道了 从漫画书看到的 |
[57:45] | [Webster] Wait a second. | 等一下… |
[57:47] | She’s right. | 她是对的 |
[57:48] | Kryptonite. I remember reading about t in an interview with him. | 氪石 我记得有一篇采访中 有提到这样东西 |
[57:51] | [Vera] Where does it come from? | 它是哪里来的? |
[57:53] | [Webster] The same pIanet Superman came from: Krypton. | 从超人来的星球上有氪石 |
[57:55] | [Vera] Where is Krypton? | 哪里找得到氮石? |
[57:57] | GUS: It’s nowhere. | 找不到的 |
[57:58] | It bIew up in space, years ago. | 那星球几年前说炸掉了 |
[58:00] | – They sent Superman here from there when he was just a baby. – Right. | – 他们在超人小时候 就送他来地球了 – 对 |
[58:04] | I know some things too. | 你看我知道一些吧 |
[58:05] | Wait a minute. You know what happens when a pIanet expIodes. | 等一下…你知道一个星球爆炸 会如何吗? |
[58:09] | – Debris. Th ngs fIoating in space. [Vera] So? | – 残骸 东西会飘到太空中 – 怎样? |
[58:13] | So aII we have to do is find out where in heaven Krypton used to be. | 所以我们只要 找到氪石就行了 |
[58:17] | Then we get good oId Gus to contact the VuIcan sateIIite. | 那我们只要让格斯在这里 用卫星去找就可以了 |
[58:20] | OId Gus has been doing some thinking. | 格斯已经在思考这些了 |
[58:22] | Good. That’s why I keep you around. | 很好 这就是我要你办事的原因 |
[58:25] | Yeah. I’ve been thinking that I’m not making enough money for this g g. | 是…我是在想我没有得到应有的报酬 |
[58:29] | Gus, if there’s anything I hate… | 格斯 我平生最痛恨的… |
[58:33] | …it’s greed. | 就是贪婪 |
[58:35] | Greed? Mr. Ross, just a minute. | 贪婪?罗斯先生 等一下 |
[58:38] | Let me teII you something. | 我要说的是… |
[58:40] | I can’t ski! | 我不会滑雪 |
[58:43] | [YELLS] | |
[59:14] | [Webster] Once Gus contacts the Vulcan satelllta… | 一旦格斯和华根卫星连上线 |
[59:17] | …he orders lt to search through spaca… | 就可以命令搜寻外太空 |
[59:19] | …around where Krypton went bya- bye. | 就可以找到氮石失落之处了 |
[59:23] | (接受指令) | |
[59:27] | (扫描) | |
[59:31] | Then the laser probe locks on to a floating chunk of Kryptonita. | 然后卫星很容易就可以找到氪石 |
[59:35] | The computer analyzes the components… | 由电脑分析成分后 |
[59:37] | …and the boys at the lab dupllcate tha stuff down hera. | 我们此可以在实验室里复制 |
[59:41] | GUS: “Unknown”? | �未知�? |
[59:43] | “Unlknown “? | �未知�? |
[59:51] | (低焦油 9毫克焦油) | |
[59:59] | (焦油 百分之0点57) | |
[1:00:02] | What the heII, he ain’t gonna smoke it. | 管他的 他又不会去吸它 |
[1:00:08] | (此合成物品为:氛石) | |
[1:00:10] | SECRETARY: Mr. White can’t be responsibIe. | 怀特先生无法对此事负责 |
[1:00:15] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[1:00:17] | PIease, Mr. Stokis. | 拜托啦 两位 |
[1:00:19] | He’lI pay for this. | 他要付出代价 |
[1:00:22] | Get out your waIIet! | 准备付钱吧 怀特先生 |
[1:00:24] | PERRY: Good morning. STOKIS: Don’t you “good morning” me. | – 早安 – 别向我问早安 |
[1:00:29] | “OId, oId reIationships suddenIy seem very much the same. | 往日关系依旧 |
[1:00:33] | The prettiest gir in the schooI…” | 学校中最美的女孩 |
[1:00:37] | …is st the prettiest girI n the schoo . | 仍然是学校中最美的女孩 |
[1:00:40] | [PHONE RINGS] | |
[1:00:44] | – HeIIo? LANA: Hello. Oh, hl, Clark. | – 哈罗? – 哈罗 嗨 克拉克 |
[1:00:47] | Lana! H , I was just thinking about you. | 拉娜 嗨 我正在想你 |
[1:00:52] | Oh, um…. | |
[1:00:54] | Listen, I have a probIem with Ricky. | 听着 瑞奇有些麻烦 |
[1:00:56] | Why? What happened to Ricky? | 什么事情?瑞奇怎么了? |
[1:00:57] | It’s Superman’s autograph you got him. He got carried away… | 就是你给他超人的签名 他真的很高兴 |
[1:01:01] | …and toId the k ds Superman was coming on his birthday. | 就告诉其他的孩子 超人会参加他下星期三的生日 |
[1:01:04] | Okay, it was wrong… | 好 我知道这样不好 |
[1:01:06] | …but when Wednesday comes and Superman doesn’t show, it’s gonna…. | 但是… 如果星期三超人没有来… |
[1:01:10] | WeII, Lana, in this case I th nk I can go ahead and speak for Superman. | 拉娜 这种情况 我想我可以去跟超人讲一下 |
[1:01:14] | I mean, he and I are pretty cIose, you know. | 我是说 他和我相当熟识 |
[1:01:17] | And you can te Ricky that Superman wiII be there on Wednesday, aII right? | 你告诉瑞奇 超人下星期三会到的 好吗? |
[1:01:22] | WeII, he’s gonna get the best home- cooked meaI he’s had… | 他会尝到最道地的家乡菜 他会… |
[1:01:26] | … n a Iong time. | 垂涎三尺 |
[1:01:27] | – Tell Superman we thlnk ha’s wonderful. – A rght. | – 你告诉超人 我们觉得他很好 – 好 |
[1:01:31] | – But, CIark… – Yeah? | – 但是 克拉克… – 怎样? |
[1:01:33] | …you’re the best. | 你是最好的 |
[1:01:39] | And I’II take it to the Supreme Court f I have to. | 就算我要告到最高法院 也在所不惜 |
[1:01:42] | But it wasn’t our fauIt. It was an act of God. | 但是这不是我们的错 这是上帝的意思 |
[1:01:46] | In a church? | 在教堂里? |
[1:02:00] | SC ENTIST: Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:02:01] | Here’s that compound you ordered. | 这是你要的组合物 |
[1:02:03] | Can’t imagine what you want with it. | 我无法想像这是什么 |
[1:02:06] | But you got it. | 但是你可以拿去了 |
[1:02:13] | What the heII am I afraid for? I’m from Earth. | 我在怕什么鬼? 我是地球人耶 |
[1:02:20] | [MARCHING BAND PLAYS] | |
[1:02:22] | SUPERMAN: Lana, I reaIIy wasn’t expect ng a this. | 拉娜 我真的不知道会这样 |
[1:02:24] | I guess they did get a ttIe carried away. | 我想他们真的想做一些事 |
[1:02:27] | (欢迎超人 小镇) | |
[1:02:31] | (欢迎) | |
[1:02:41] | Superman, we aI know… | 超人 我们都知道 |
[1:02:44] | …that you’re not ooking for honors and awards. | 你并不期望被表扬 |
[1:02:48] | But when we heard that you were coming to see your paI Ricky… | 但是当我们听到你要来此 找你的好友瑞奇 |
[1:02:52] | …we reaIized that this was our chance to say thank you. | 我们此想这是 我们向你说谢谢的好机会 |
[1:02:56] | First, for putting out the Lake Comooga fire. | 首先是扑灭化学厂的大火 |
[1:02:59] | And not east, for saving IittIe R cky. | 还有你救了瑞奇一命 |
[1:03:03] | So since you aIready have the key to our hearts… | 既然你已经 在我们的心中占有一席之地 |
[1:03:05] | …Superman… | 超人… |
[1:03:08] | …may I present you with the key to the city. | 容许我在此向你献上市钥 |
[1:03:12] | Thank you, s r. | 谢谢 |
[1:03:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:03:20] | [HONKS HORN] | |
[1:03:35] | As you were. | 你们都在 |
[1:03:40] | Now Iisten up. | 现在听好 |
[1:03:42] | I just came in d rectIy… | 我刚刚 |
[1:03:44] | …from the Pentagon… | 从五角大厦过来 |
[1:03:46] | …and you better beIieve there’s a damn good reason that I did. | 你们最好相信我来此的原因 |
[1:03:51] | Because God has given us… | 因为上帝给了我们 |
[1:03:54] | …one of the greatest gifts in the worId: | 世界上最好的礼物 |
[1:03:57] | ChemicaIs. | 化学 |
[1:04:00] | Now, you peopIe, you Iike to go sit in church on Sunday, don’t you? | 你们这些人 在星期天去做礼拜 是吗? |
[1:04:05] | You Iike to sit and watch the Super BowI. | 你们喜欢坐着看超级杯比赛 |
[1:04:08] | CROWD: Yeah. | 是 |
[1:04:09] | Sit on what?! | 而你们坐在什么上面? |
[1:04:13] | You sit on moIded, pIastic seats! | 你们是坐在做好的塑胶椅上 |
[1:04:18] | MoIded to your we – fed behinds. | 这样此可以让你们好好地坐 |
[1:04:23] | Now, I don’t have to teII you that America Ieads the worId… | 现在我不需要告诉你们 美国在这方面的 |
[1:04:27] | … n high- grade pIastics. | 领先程度 |
[1:04:29] | We cannot afford a chemica – p astics gap. | 我们无法承受 化学塑胶的差距 |
[1:04:35] | Now, isten to me. | 现在 听我说… |
[1:04:37] | Do you want… | 你想要… |
[1:04:38] | …our president of the United States sitting down… | 我们的美国总统坐下来 |
[1:04:44] | …to write a peace treaty… | 写一篇和平条约 |
[1:04:46] | …and have h s baIIpoint pen bust open… | 让他的原子笔爆开后 |
[1:04:49] | …and the ink run out aII over his nice, cIean pants… | 墨水弄脏他的 好看又干净的裤子 |
[1:04:52] | … n front of the worId Ieaders? | 在全世界的领袖面前出挨吗? |
[1:04:54] | CROWD: No. No. | 不… |
[1:04:57] | Now, we a know… | 现在我们都知道 |
[1:04:59] | …that Iast week, haIf of this great nation of ours… | 上星期全世界半数的国家 |
[1:05:03] | …aImost bit the buI et… | 都遭受灾难 |
[1:05:05] | … f it wasn’t for this man here. | 如果不是他 后果不堪设想 |
[1:05:08] | [CHEERING] | |
[1:05:10] | And aI I can say is, thank the Lord for Superman. | 我只能说成谢上苍 赐予我们超人 |
[1:05:20] | Superman, you saved our bacon… | 超人 你解救了我们 |
[1:05:23] | …and I’d Iike to show our gratitude. | 而我要表达我的成激 |
[1:05:28] | This s a smaII token of our appreciation… | 小小意思 不成敬意 |
[1:05:33] | …to show to you for saving us from a chemicaI- pIant disaster. | 成谢你让我们避免了 一场化学大灾难 |
[1:05:44] | Thank you very much, generaI. | 将军 非常成谢 |
[1:05:46] | This is very nice. Thank you. | 这真好 谢谢 |
[1:05:48] | [CROWD CHEERS] | |
[1:05:52] | [MARCHING BAND PLAYS] | |
[1:05:59] | It’s very n ce. | 非常好 |
[1:06:08] | Unknown. How am I supposed to know what ”unknown” means? | �未知� 我要如何知道 什么是�未知�? |
[1:06:12] | It means unknown. It means nobody knows what it means. | �未知�就是没有人会知道 |
[1:06:15] | – HeIIo, boss? [Webster] Gus? | – 哈罗 老板? – 格斯? |
[1:06:18] | – Gus Gorman here. – l know that. How did it go? | – 我是格斯高曼 – 我知道 情况如何? |
[1:06:21] | You know how they’re aIways trying to find the secret recipe… | 是 你知道他们在找 烹调上的秘密 |
[1:06:25] | … n that ch cken in the bucket? | 有多难吗? |
[1:06:27] | And nobody seems to know the ingred ent… | 而似乎没有人知道配方 |
[1:06:29] | …because t’s unknown, right? | 因为有�未知�的成分 |
[1:06:32] | In the Kryptonite there was an unknown eIement and Superman didn’t die. | 氪石也有一个不知道的成分 还有…超人没有死 |
[1:06:37] | He didn’t die. | 他没有死 |
[1:06:40] | I ask you to kiII Superman… | 我要你去杀超人… |
[1:06:43] | …and you’re teIIing me you cou dn’t even do that one s mpIe thing. | 而你却告诉我 你无法做到这种简单的事情 |
[1:06:51] | He o? | 哈罗? |
[1:06:55] | [BUSTER WHIMPERING] | |
[1:07:01] | [BUSTER BARKING] | |
[1:07:06] | He hasn’t had an afternoon nap for years. | 他好久没有睡午觉了 |
[1:07:09] | This is the biggest day of h s Iife. I don’t know how to thank you. | 我想今天是他最重要的日子 而我不知要如何成谢你 |
[1:07:13] | You d d with that wonderfuI Iunch. | 那顿丰富的午餐已经表达谢意 |
[1:07:15] | Oh, weII, I do Iike to cook. | 我是喜欢煮饭烧菜 |
[1:07:19] | – You’lI take some coffee? – Yes, pIease. | – 你喝咖啡吧? – 好 谢谢 |
[1:07:21] | – Decaffe nated, of course. – Right. | – 低咖啡因的 – 对 |
[1:07:24] | [PHONE RINGS] | |
[1:07:28] | Hello? Yes. | 哈罗?是 |
[1:07:32] | What? | 什么? |
[1:07:34] | Oh, reaIIy? | 真的吗? |
[1:07:36] | Yeah, he’s here. | 是 他在这里 |
[1:07:38] | I’II teII him. Okay, thanks. Bye- bye. | 我会告诉他 好的 谢谢 再见 |
[1:07:40] | Superman, that was my frend Betty. | 超人 我的朋友贝蒂说 |
[1:07:43] | There’s an accident on the br dge. A traiIer crashed through the raiI. | 河流的桥上发生意外 一部卡车出了车祸 |
[1:07:47] | It’s hanging off the bridge and the drver’s in the cab. | 车子悬在桥上 司机还在里面 |
[1:07:50] | I’m sorry. I hate to make you rush off. | 很抱歉 我不是要赶你 |
[1:07:53] | WeII, there’s no rush. | 一点都不赶 |
[1:07:55] | – But the bridge… – It’s okay. I aIways get there on time. | – 但是在桥上… – 没关系 我会赶到的 |
[1:07:59] | Come on, et’s re ax a IittIe. | 来啊 我们休 急一下 |
[1:08:15] | It’s unusuaI finding a good- Iooking girI Iike you aIone Iike this. | 要找到像你这么漂亮的 单身女孩很不容易 |
[1:08:29] | Listen, are you sure you shouIdn’t do something about the brdge? | 听着 你确定桥那边没问题吗? |
[1:08:35] | What bridge? | 什么桥? |
[1:08:41] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[1:08:46] | I have to get going. | 我必须要走了 |
[1:08:53] | [SIREN WAILS] | |
[1:08:57] | OFFICER: Get h m out of there. Come on. | 把他弄出来 快啊 |
[1:08:59] | Get him out! Get him out qu ck! | 快点弄出来 |
[1:09:01] | Come on. Get him away. That thing’s gonna go. | 弄出来 要掉下来了 |
[1:09:18] | MAN: Everybody okay? Joe? | 大家还好吗? |
[1:09:21] | What can I do to heIp? | 我能帮上什么忙吗? |
[1:09:23] | Not much of anything now. | 现在没什么好帮的了 |
[1:09:24] | If on y you’d got here a minute sooner. | 如果你能早点来 就好了 |
[1:09:35] | [SPEAKING ITALAN] | (意大利文) |
[1:10:41] | (超人 善良的抉择) | |
[1:10:42] | ”At a speciaI session of the GeneraI AssembIy… | 在一次特别的会议中 |
[1:10:45] | …178 countries voted to censure Superman… | 有178个国家投票谴责超人 |
[1:10:48] | …with onIy CoIombia absta ning.” | 只有哥伦比亚一个弃权 |
[1:10:51] | I can teII you one thing. | 我只能告诉你们 |
[1:10:53] | He wasn’t so mean and nasty the other day in SmaI viIIe. | 他在小镇并没有如此坏 |
[1:10:57] | In fact, he was so fuII of niceness… | 事实上他真的很好 |
[1:10:59] | …I hated Iaying that big chunk of…. | 我不喜欢用这样的事情 |
[1:11:03] | Kryptonite. Don’t you see? | 氪石… |
[1:11:05] | That stuff we ran off in the Iab wasn’t a compIete faiIure after aII. | 你没看出实验室的成果吗? 并没有完全失败 |
[1:11:09] | Right after Gus gave it to h m, he started to turn into… | 就在格斯给他这份礼物后 他就变得… |
[1:11:12] | …an ornery, eviI, maIicious, se fish… | 卑鄙 邪恶 心怀不轨 自私 |
[1:11:14] | – A normaI person. – Yes. | – 一个平常人 – 对 |
[1:11:17] | And now that Superman is out of the nice- guy business…. | 而现在超人 就不会再做好事了 |
[1:11:21] | We can get to work on that oiI. | 我们此可以进行石油计划了 |
[1:11:23] | [LAUGHS] | |
[1:11:26] | [BAND PLAYS AS PEOPLE CHEER] | |
[1:11:46] | ANNOUNCER: And now, tha suprame moment, as the last runner… | 现在是极为重要的时刻 最后一位跑者… |
[1:11:50] | …the one glven the great honor of lightlng the caramonial flame… | 以无比荣誉的心态 手持圣火… |
[1:11:55] | …runs the last lag of a marathon that began seven days ago… | 跑完了为时七天的马拉松… |
[1:11:59] | …as thls torch has been passed from athlata to athlete… | 很多选手… |
[1:12:04] | …for 970 mlles… | 经过全国… |
[1:12:07] | …across the country. | 970英里 |
[1:12:47] | (《单纯原因的批判》 坎特) | |
[1:12:50] | How can he say that pure categories have no objective mean ng… | 他怎么能说单纯分类没有… |
[1:12:53] | …in transcendentaI Iogic? What about synthetic un ty? | 重要的逻辑? 那综合性的连贯呢? |
[1:12:59] | Hi, honey! Am I in your way? | 嗨 甜心 我妨碍到你了吗? |
[1:13:01] | – Stick around, you may Iearn something. – Hi, LoreIei. | – 在旁边看着或许你会学到什么 – 嗨 罗蕾莱 |
[1:13:04] | AII the o tankers in the word are totaIIy controIIed by computers. | 世界上所有的油轮 都由电脑控制 |
[1:13:08] | They te I them where to go, how much oiI to pick up… | 电脑告诉他们要去哪里 要运多少油 |
[1:13:11] | …and where to deIiver it. | 要去哪里 |
[1:13:13] | Don’t they have captains on these ships? | 他们在船上没船长吗? |
[1:13:15] | Yes, but they don’t need them. | 有 但是不需要他们 |
[1:13:16] | That’s a throwback to some sentimentaI, seafaring baIoney. | 说起来真有点伤成 |
[1:13:20] | [Vera] You wiII command the tankers to saiI toward a 50- miIe area… | 你要下令这些油轮 朝一个在大西洋中央… |
[1:13:24] | … n the middIe of the At antic Ocean. | 五十英里的区域去 |
[1:13:26] | And do what? | 然后要做什么? |
[1:13:28] | And do nothing. | 什么也不做 |
[1:13:30] | Just sit there. | 就待在那里 |
[1:13:33] | How are aII the peop e gonna get their o ? | 那人们要如何得到石油? |
[1:13:38] | You catch on fast, oId buddy. | 你反应真快 老兄 |
[1:13:43] | Every oiI pump in America is run by… | 美国每一个油井都是由… |
[1:13:46] | – Computers. know. – WiII you stop interrupt ng?! | – 由电脑控制 我知道 – 你不要打断我 |
[1:13:49] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[1:13:50] | You wiII command the pumps to stop pumping. | 你要下令 所有的油井停止供油 |
[1:13:54] | [Webster] Then I want you to program one speciaI command… | 然后我要你设计一个 特别的程式 |
[1:13:59] | … nto aII these systems. | 在所有的系统中 |
[1:14:01] | TeII them these orders are rreversibIe. | 一个无法更改的程式 |
[1:14:04] | So t wou d be impossib e for anybody to switch them back. | 没有人能够再把它改回来 |
[1:14:08] | Can you do this for me, o d buddy? | 你办得到吗 老兄? |
[1:14:10] | OId paI? | 老友? |
[1:14:19] | You know, you get your way a the time. | 你一直要用你的方法去做 |
[1:14:23] | And it’s not right. | 这是不对的 |
[1:14:27] | I wanna know when I get a taste. | 我要知道我有什么好处 |
[1:14:36] | I th nk you’ve aIready had a taste of freedom, haven’t you? | 我想你已经尝到 自由的滋味 不是吗? |
[1:14:40] | Or wouId you prefer jaiI? | 还是你想要坐牢? |
[1:14:43] | You can’t run that jaiI number on me. | 你已经无法让我去坐牢了 |
[1:14:45] | Because I know I mean more to you out here doing th ngs for you… | 因为我知道我在外面的价值 |
[1:14:49] | …than sitt ng in jaiI doing noth ng for nobody. | 比在牢里面无所事事要高 |
[1:14:53] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[1:14:55] | What do you want? | 你要什么? |
[1:15:03] | What? A wastelbasket? | 什么?垃圾? |
[1:15:06] | No. These are pIans. | 不 这是计划 |
[1:15:09] | BIueprints. | 这是蓝图 |
[1:15:11] | – For what? – A computer. | – 为什么? – 一部电脑 |
[1:15:13] | – We’ve a ready got computers. – No, not Iike this. | – 我们已经有电脑了 – 不 不是这样的 |
[1:15:16] | There’s not a computer Iike this in the whoIe worId anypIace. | 目前世界上 没有一个电脑能像这样 |
[1:15:20] | It doesn’t exist. You see… | 目前不存在的 你要知道… |
[1:15:22] | …we have to buiId it. | 我们必须去建造新的电脑 |
[1:15:24] | What wiII it do? | 那它会做什么? |
[1:15:25] | Anything I teII it. | 我所说的任何事情 |
[1:15:28] | What wi I it do for me? | 那对我有何好处? |
[1:15:30] | For you? It wiII do anything you teII me to teII it to do for you. | 对你而官?任何你告诉我的事 我都可以帮你做 |
[1:15:35] | LORELEI: Wow. | |
[1:15:41] | TeII me. | 告诉我 |
[1:15:44] | GUS: F rst of aII, f anyone attacks this machine or anything… | 首先如果任何人想要攻击它 |
[1:15:48] | …the computer counterattacks it. | 电脑会自动反击 |
[1:15:50] | I mean, it f nds their weaknesses and wipes them out. | 它会自动找到他们的弱点 解决对方 |
[1:15:53] | [Webster] Right, old buddy. | 好 老友 |
[1:15:55] | You deal with my oil and l’ll bulld you your machlna. | 你帮我处理石油 我就建一部电脑给你 |
[1:16:02] | GUS: Okay, l’ll do it. | 好 我会做 |
[1:16:04] | But l’m not so sure about thls lrravarsible business. | 只是我无法复原的程式 没有太大的把握 |
[1:16:25] | They aII kind of went… What the heI ? | 他们全部停工了 怎么搞的? |
[1:16:31] | [Webster] That’s it. The Iast tanker. | 就这样了 最后一艘油轮 |
[1:16:34] | They’re aII mine now. AII mine. | 他们全都是 全都是我的了 |
[1:16:37] | Yay. | |
[1:16:39] | [Vera] Not quite. | 并不是 |
[1:16:41] | What’s that in the upper- middIe quadrant? | 在上面那一个是什么? |
[1:16:45] | It’s a tanker. | 是油轮 |
[1:16:49] | And it’s go ng the wrong way. | 它走错路了 |
[1:17:01] | Skipper? | 船长? |
[1:17:03] | There it is again. “Proceed immediateIy to… | 又来了 �马上到… |
[1:17:06] | …Iat tude 30 north, Iongitude 45 west. | 北纬30度 西经45度 |
[1:17:10] | There await further orders.” | 等待进一步的指示� |
[1:17:12] | HeII, that’s the middIe of the AtIantic. | 那是大西洋的中央 |
[1:17:15] | I’m not taking my ship there just to await further orders… | 我才不要把我的船闭到那里 等待什么指示 |
[1:17:18] | …no matter what that says. | 才不管上面说什么 |
[1:17:19] | We’re supposed to go to MetropoIis, and we’re go ng to Metropo s. | 我们该去大都会 我们此去大都会 |
[1:17:23] | AII right. | 好了 |
[1:17:37] | MAN 1: That’s where she is. Yeah. | 她在那里 |
[1:17:38] | MAN 2: Come on, get it up there. | 好了 到上面 |
[1:17:42] | OFF CER [ON PA] Mlss? | 小姐? |
[1:17:44] | Miss, can you hear me? | 小姐 你听到我了吗? |
[1:17:46] | Llstan, we are hera to help you. | 听着 我们是到这里来帮你的 |
[1:17:49] | Don’t jump. l rapeat, do not jump! | 不要跳 我重复 不要跳 |
[1:17:54] | Thought you’d never get here. | 我以为你永远不会来此 |
[1:17:56] | Don’t expect me to save you. I don’t do that anymore. | 我希望你不会指望我来救你 因为我再也不这么做了 |
[1:17:59] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:18:01] | I’m Iong past saving. | 我不需要被救 |
[1:18:04] | [CHUCKLES] | |
[1:18:08] | WeII… | 嗯… |
[1:18:10] | …don’t Iet me keep you from anything. | 别让我耽误你的事情 |
[1:18:13] | I’m not in a rush. | 我并没有其他的事情 |
[1:18:20] | What did you have in mind? | 你在想些什么? |
[1:18:23] | Lots of things. | 很多事情 |
[1:18:24] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗? |
[1:18:27] | Ooo…. | |
[1:18:29] | If you’II just do me one ittIe favor first. | 如果你可以帮我一个小忙 |
[1:18:32] | What’s that? | 要做什么? |
[1:18:34] | WeII…. | 嗯… |
[1:18:36] | See, there’s this Iitt e boat… | 有一艘船 |
[1:18:39] | …and it’s not going where it’s supposed to go and…. | 没有去该去的地方 |
[1:19:19] | SAILOR: Stop aII engines! | 停止所有引擎 |
[1:19:21] | Stop aII engines! | 停止所有引擎 |
[1:19:41] | [EMERGENCY HORN BLOWS] | |
[1:20:17] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:20:34] | How about a I ttIe apres- ski? | 要不要先来点前奏? |
[1:20:47] | Champagne? | 香槟? |
[1:21:02] | (限购2加仑) | |
[1:21:12] | Take your turn I ke everybody eIse! | 不要插队 |
[1:21:14] | Stop it! | 瑞 不要 |
[1:21:19] | He’s coming over here, Martha. | 他要过来了 摇上窗子 |
[1:21:25] | MAN 1 : Don’t you do that! | 你不可以 |
[1:21:28] | WOMAN: Don’t ! PIease! | |
[1:21:36] | MAN 2: Hit him with your handbag! | 用包包打他啊 |
[1:21:41] | HeIp me! PIease, heIp me. Somebody’s beating up my husband. | 救命 请救我 有人正在打我先生 |
[1:21:45] | – I’ve gotta caII the poIice. – Jack, go with her, okay? | – 我要去报警 – 杰克 你跟她去吧 |
[1:21:50] | The th rd one today, and at n ght t’s worse. | 这是今天第三次了 晚上会更糟糕 |
[1:21:52] | Somebody’s behind this. | 后面一定有人搞鬼 |
[1:21:54] | You can’t teII me there’s no oiI. | 你别告诉我没有石油 |
[1:21:56] | You can’t say someone’s not getting rich off this. | 你别告诉我 没有人因此发财 |
[1:21:59] | Someone’s aIways getting rich. | 永远都会有人发财 |
[1:22:01] | You know who suffers? The smaII guy. | 而你知道是谁受苦吗?小市民 |
[1:22:03] | NEWSCASTER: Tha East Coast gets the brunt of the splll. | 东部地区一片混乱 你们快点把东西弄进去 |
[1:22:38] | (维斯寇集团) | |
[1:22:40] | [WORKERS SHOUT INDISTINCTLY] | 嘿 大伙 慢一点 |
[1:22:49] | No, I cannot go out with you tonight. | 不 我今晚不能跟你出去 |
[1:22:52] | No. I’m busy tomorrow night too. | 我明天晚上也很忙 |
[1:22:54] | Oh, yeah? Doing what? | 是吗?要做什么? |
[1:22:56] | I’II think of something. Look… | 我会想到一些 听着… |
[1:22:58] | – …I gotta go. Ricky needs me. – Lana. | – 我要走了 瑞奇需要我 – 拉娜 |
[1:23:01] | Brad, pIease stop caIIing me. I’ve to d you! | 布莱德 我告诉过你 不要再打给我了 |
[1:23:05] | WeII, you Iisten to me, huh? | 你听我说 |
[1:23:07] | You better start apprec at ng o d Brad. | 你最好要开始威谢我 |
[1:23:09] | What eIse you got in SmaIIv I e? | 否则你在小镇还能怎样? |
[1:23:17] | What eIse have I got in SmaIIv e? | 我在小镇能怎样? |
[1:23:21] | I think I got the right answer. | 我想我有答案 |
[1:23:24] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[1:23:34] | SmaIIviIIe Airport, what fIights do you have to MetropoIis tomorrow? | 小镇机场 明天有飞机去大都会吗? |
[1:23:43] | – Where do I put this? – Over there. | – 你要我放哪里? – 放在那里 |
[1:23:48] | – Where do you want this? – Put it up there. | – 这个你要我放哪里? – 放在那里 |
[1:23:52] | [PEOPLE CHATTER INDISTINCTLY] | (圣路易旅社 小酒馆) |
[1:23:54] | WOMAN: Are you kidding? I’m not going in there. | 你闻玩笑吗?我才不要进去 |
[1:24:18] | Hey, hey. Come on. | 嘿 嘿 别这样 |
[1:24:29] | MAN: Just Ieave him a one. | 不要管他 |
[1:24:52] | I can’t get through. Someth ng’s happening. | 我过不去了 小姐 那里发生了事情 |
[1:24:54] | MAN: Hey, Iook! Superman’s drunk! | 看 超人喝醉了 |
[1:24:56] | – I wanna see what’s happen ng here. – Ricky. Ricky! | – 我要看看这里发生了什么事 – 瑞奇… |
[1:25:00] | – Ricky. – Yeah, that’s right. | – 瑞奇 – 对 没错 |
[1:25:03] | – Thank you. – It’s a disgrace, that’s what it is. | – 谢谢 – 真可耻 真是的 |
[1:25:06] | I’ I teII you, nobody’s ever gonna trust that creep again. | 我告诉你 没有人会再相信这个败类 |
[1:25:09] | He’s washed up. | 他完蛋了 |
[1:25:13] | What are you Iooking at? Huh? | 你们在看什么? |
[1:25:17] | RICKY: Excuse me. Superman? It’s me, Ricky. | 对不起 超人?是我 瑞奇 |
[1:25:20] | Ricky from SmaIIviIIe. | 小镇的瑞奇 |
[1:25:22] | TeI them you won’t hurt anybody! | 超人 告诉他们 你不会伤害任何人 |
[1:25:24] | He’s changed. | 他变了 |
[1:25:25] | No! Maybe he’s just s ck. | 不 或许他只是生病了 |
[1:25:28] | Superman, pIease get better! | 超人 请好起来 |
[1:25:30] | LANA: He’s not I stening to you. | 他没有听到你说的 瑞奇 |
[1:25:32] | Yes, he s. He can hear me. He’s got super- hearing. | 他会听到 他听得到的 他有顺风耳 |
[1:25:36] | Superman, you’re just in a sIump! | 超人 你只是陷入低潮 |
[1:25:39] | You’II be great again! | 你会好起来的 |
[1:25:40] | You can do it, Superman! | 你办得到的 超人 |
[1:25:42] | Superman, you can haar ma, can’t you? | 超人 你听得到我 对吗? |
[1:25:45] | Suparman, you’re just ln a slump. | 超人 你只是陷入低潮 |
[1:25:48] | You’ll be great agaln. You can do it, Superman. | 你会好起来的 你办得到的 超人 |
[1:25:52] | Superman, you can haar ma, can’t you? | 超人 你听得到我 对吗? |
[1:26:08] | [YELLS] | |
[1:26:15] | MAN 1 : He’s gone nuts! | 他疯了 |
[1:26:18] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:27:42] | [CHUCKLES] | |
[1:27:46] | I can g ve as good as I get. | 我尽力了 |
[1:27:49] | Oh, yeah? A right, come on! Come on! | 是吗?好啊 来啊 快啊 |
[1:27:52] | Come on! Come on! | 来啊 快啊 |
[1:27:57] | (危险 强酸) | |
[1:28:19] | What’s the matter, Kent? Too warm for you, huh? | 怎么了 肯特? 太热了吗? |
[1:28:24] | Come on, chicken! Come and get me. | 快点 懦夫 来抓我啊 |
[1:28:27] | You’ve been on my nerves a Iong t me! | 你已经把我给惹毛了 |
[1:28:36] | [GRUNTS] | |
[1:28:42] | [YELLS] | |
[1:28:51] | You aIways wanted to fIy, Kent. | 你一直想要飞起来 肯特 |
[1:28:54] | Now’s your chance. | 现在机会来了 |
[1:29:16] | [CLARK YELLS] | |
[1:29:34] | [CLARK GRUNTS] | |
[1:33:02] | [GASPING] | |
[1:33:49] | Skipper! | 船长… |
[1:34:05] | God, wouId you Iook at that! | 天啊 你看看 |
[1:34:55] | [Webster] Mlss Loralel Ambrosia lsn’t at home rlght now. | 罗蕾莱小姐 目前不在家 |
[1:34:58] | But lf you’d cara to laave a massage… | 但是如果你有重要事 |
[1:35:00] | …why not dellver lt to her ln person? | 何不此当面跟她说呢? |
[1:35:04] | So you’va flnally shown your true coIors. | 你终于展现出原来的你了 |
[1:35:07] | Wall, lf you’re looking for us, here’s where you’Il flnd us. | 如果你想找我们 这里是你找到我们的地方 |
[1:35:12] | Do drop in. | 请快来 |
[1:35:20] | [Lorelei] Wow, this is fun! | 这真好玩 |
[1:35:22] | Fun? The fun’s just starting. | 好玩?好玩的事情才开始 |
[1:35:25] | Wait tiII Superman f nds us, then you’l see some fun. | 等到超人找到我们 你们此会知道什么叫做好玩 |
[1:35:28] | Wait, you gonna mess with Superman? | 等一下 你要搞超人? |
[1:35:31] | [Vera] Let’s go. I want to be ready for him when he faIIs into our trap. | 走吧 我要在他进入陷阱前准备好 |
[1:35:34] | Trap? | 陷阱? |
[1:35:35] | I just don’t see why you can’t baIIoon down Iike the rest of us. | 我就是不懂你为何不能 像我们一样搭热汽球 |
[1:35:39] | WeII…. | 这… |
[1:35:42] | No way. | 不可以… |
[1:35:43] | I just don’t beIieve a man can fIy. | 我只是不相信人可以飞 |
[1:36:03] | [Lorelei] Watch out, horsy! | 小心点 马儿 |
[1:36:15] | Don’t , don’t , don’t . | 不要… |
[1:36:17] | Just don’t try to fIy. | 不要想要飞 |
[1:36:20] | Don’t try to f y! | 别飞 |
[1:36:34] | WiII you get out of my way! | 你不要档住我的路 |
[1:36:55] | – Hurry! Hurry up! – I am hurrying. | – 快 快点 – 我很快了 |
[1:37:03] | [Lorelei] I can’t see anything. [Vera] Turn on the Iight. | – 我什么也看不到 – 把灯打开 |
[1:37:06] | [Lorelei] Where’s the Iight switch? [Vera] Where do you usuaIIy find it? | – 灯的开关在哪里? – 通常灯的开关在哪里? |
[1:37:09] | [Lorelei] I don’t know. I guess I’lI check the doorway. | 我不知道 我检查一下入口处 |
[1:37:11] | God, it’s pitch- bIack in here. Oh, that’s better. | 天啊 这里真黑 这样好多了 |
[1:37:19] | Wow, what a jukebox! | 好棒的设备 |
[1:37:22] | [Webster] I toId you, didn’t ? | 我告诉过你们嘛 不是吗? |
[1:37:24] | There. The uItimate computer! | 好了 这就是超极限电脑 |
[1:37:33] | It does everything a computer can do and 1000 things none of them can do. | 它会所有普通电脑会做的事情 还有其他电脑不会做的事情 |
[1:37:37] | [Vera] Let’s give it a dry run. | 来吧 让我们来试试看 |
[1:37:39] | [Webster] Wait a minute. We’ve gotta wait for Gus. | 等一下 我们要等格斯 |
[1:37:41] | [Vera] Who needs Gus? | 谁需要格斯? |
[1:37:42] | – He’s the onIy one who can operate it. [Vera] Like fish he is! | – 只有他会控制电脑 – 简单得很 |
[1:37:46] | I know enough about computers to put a Ph.D. to shame. | 我比博士都还了解 如何使用电脑 |
[1:37:49] | Come now, brother dear, you didn’t think… | 拜托 老哥 你以为… |
[1:37:52] | …I was gonna Iet that IittIe man run the show, did you? | 我真的会让那个小黑人玩吗? |
[1:37:55] | Why don’t peons tidy up when they’re done? | 工人做好了 怎么不收拾好呢? |
[1:37:57] | Come on, Bubba, t’s showtime. | 快点 老哥 好戏登场了 |
[1:38:04] | Engage those buttons to act vate the aIpha circuit… | 用那些按钮去启动阿法回路 |
[1:38:07] | …and ock the moduIar grd. | 锁住系数 |
[1:38:08] | You! Activate circuits 29 through W- 7… | 你 放动29到W7处的线路 |
[1:38:13] | …and start fuII- power coordinates on exterior defensive systems. | 然后闲启全部能量 展闻防御系统功能 |
[1:38:17] | In other words, push this red button. | 换句话说 按红色按钮 |
[1:38:21] | How did you know about that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[1:38:39] | [BEEPING] | |
[1:38:41] | He’s here! | 他来了 |
[1:38:42] | [Vera] Good. Let’s give him something to worry about. | 很好 给他点事做做吧 |
[1:38:46] | Now, Iet’s see…. | 现在我们来看看 |
[1:38:48] | Tracking systems ocked. | 导弹系统启动 |
[1:39:16] | Let the games beg n. | 让游戏开始吧 |
[1:39:19] | [Lorelei] Don’t tense up now, honey. | 别太兴奋 甜心 |
[1:39:53] | [Vera] Come on, Bubba, you’re wasting your rockets. | 拜托 老哥 你在浪费火箭 |
[1:40:04] | Come on, Superman! | 加油 超人 |
[1:40:07] | Let him have it, Ross. | 把他干掉 罗斯 |
[1:40:09] | (分数3400 火箭数21) | |
[1:40:16] | [Vera] Bubba, keep f ring. | 老哥 继续发射 |
[1:40:18] | Keep him occupied whiIe I get the MX ready. | 让他没时问顾到别的 我要准备飞弹 |
[1:40:35] | (飞弹 预备) | |
[1:40:48] | GUS: What the heII is go ng on? | 怎么回事? |
[1:40:58] | [Vera] You keep your rockets coming. He won’t notice the missiIe tiII too Iate! | 你继续发射火箭 等他发现飞弹说来不及了 |
[1:41:08] | (游戏结束) | |
[1:41:10] | [Vera] So much for your cat ike ref exes. | 你也不过尔尔 |
[1:41:22] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[1:41:25] | Ha, ha! | |
[1:41:34] | No more. Look, you sit. | 拜托…不要…坐 |
[1:41:37] | Sit, sit! | 对…坐下… |
[1:41:42] | HeIp! | 救命 |
[1:41:44] | HeIIo? Forget you, jackass! | 哈罗 不要乱动 |
[1:41:49] | [Webster] That’s him out of the way. | 他就这样完了 |
[1:41:50] | Sis, how wouId you ike to controI aII the worId’s weapons systems? | 老妹 你要控制全世界的武器系统吗? |
[1:41:55] | Baby! | 宝贝 |
[1:41:57] | It’s Daddy! | 是老爸 |
[1:41:59] | Hey, what are you doing with my baby? | 你要对我的宝贝做什么? |
[1:42:02] | Gus, oId buddy, genius. Come up and join the fun. | 格斯 老搭档 上来一起玩吧 |
[1:42:17] | He’s stiII com ng. Arm the inner defenses. | 他又过来了 启动内部防御 |
[1:42:25] | AII rght, the game’s over. | 好了 维斯伯 游戏结束了 |
[1:42:27] | Hi, honey. | 嗨 甜心 |
[1:42:29] | I don’t know you, Iady. | 我不认识你 小姐 |
[1:42:32] | But the other night…. | 但是在那个晚上… |
[1:42:36] | I’m sorry, but that wasn’t me. | 很抱歉 但是那不是我 |
[1:42:38] | That guy’s gone. | 那家伙走了 |
[1:42:41] | And you’re next, Webster. | 而你是下一位 维斯伯 |
[1:42:44] | [Webster] Never underestimate the power of computers. | 千万别低估 电脑的力量 |
[1:42:47] | How do you I ke it? | 你喜欢吗? |
[1:42:49] | SUPERMAN: I think it’s typicaI of peopIe Iike you, Webster. | 维斯伯 你就像其他人一样 |
[1:42:52] | Instead of heIping others, the four of you just wanna heIp yourseIves. | 你们四个所做的 只是想满足自己的需求 |
[1:42:55] | Four of you? | 你们四个? |
[1:42:58] | You mean, us? Four? Wait… | 你说我们四个?等等 |
[1:43:00] | Hey, man! | 老兄… |
[1:43:02] | That’s onIy his Iast name. He Iikes to be caIIed “Superman.” | 他只有一个名字 他希望别人称他�超人� |
[1:43:07] | See, I’m not w th them, Superman. | 这样 我跟他们不同国 超人 |
[1:43:10] | You couId’ve fooIed me, mister. | 你是骗不了我的 先生 |
[1:43:20] | [Webster] That’s very good. | 那个很好 |
[1:43:23] | [Vera] Let’s see how Iong he can carry on wthout any a r. | 让我们看看没有空气 他能撑多久 |
[1:43:29] | [SUPERMAN GASPS] | |
[1:43:49] | He’s sti I coming! He’s going to get me! | 他又来了 他要来抓我 |
[1:43:51] | Don’t bet on it! | 才不会 |
[1:43:57] | [SUPERMAN GROANS] | |
[1:44:05] | You’re hurting him. | 你在伤害他 |
[1:44:11] | – That’s Kryptonite! [Vera] Yes. | – 那是氪石 – 是的 |
[1:44:13] | – This time we got it rght! – You’re a genius. | – 这一次我们做对了 – 你是个天才 |
[1:44:16] | You’ve invented a machine that can find anybody’s weak spot. | 你所发明的机器 可以找到任何人的弱点 |
[1:44:20] | CongratuIations, oId buddy. | 恭喜了 老弟 |
[1:44:22] | You’II go down in history as the man who kiIIed Superman! | 你将留名青史 因为你干掉了超人 |
[1:44:25] | I’m… No. | 我不要 |
[1:44:27] | Superman! | 超人 |
[1:44:28] | No! | 不 |
[1:44:31] | – [Vera] Where do you think you’re going? – [Webster] Never mind. | – 等一下…你以为你要去哪里? – 别管他了 |
[1:44:33] | – [Webster] Turn the power up. – [Lorelei] Hasn’t he had enough? | – 增加能量 – 你不觉得他的能量够了吗? |
[1:44:40] | [Webster] Turn it up! | 再增加 |
[1:44:41] | Power! More power! | 能量 要更多能量 |
[1:44:48] | Whoa! | |
[1:44:55] | Ow! | |
[1:45:05] | 75… Seventy-five. Current | 7.75 流量7点75 |
[1:45:12] | There’s a current Ieve of 7 that is not supposed to be on bar… | 这里有七级的电流 但是不是在这里 所以就… |
[1:45:17] | Oh, here it is! | 在这里 |
[1:45:37] | [COMPUTER POWERS DOWN] | |
[1:45:45] | [Webster] What’s going on? | 发生了什么事? |
[1:45:47] | I don’t know. The power’s gone. | 我不知道 没有电了 |
[1:45:49] | Gus must have puIIed the pIug out. | 一定是格斯关掉的 |
[1:45:51] | It worked. | 成功了 真的成功了 |
[1:45:53] | It worked! I got t! | 我成功了…我… |
[1:45:59] | [Webster] What have you got? | 你做了什么? |
[1:46:03] | – Give me that screw. – This screw? | – 把螺丝给我 – 这个螺丝? |
[1:46:05] | – That screw. – Never! | – 那个螺丝 – 绝不 |
[1:46:12] | [Webster] Hey, wait. I can’t see. | 嘿 等等 我看不见了 |
[1:46:22] | [WEBSTER GRUNTS] | |
[1:46:37] | [Vera] What? | 什么? |
[1:46:41] | HoIy…! | 天啊… |
[1:46:43] | [Lorelei] No! Make it stop! | 不…阻止它 |
[1:46:47] | I can’t ! t’s out of controI! | 我没办法 它失去控制了 |
[1:46:48] | But how? Where’s it getting the power from? | 但是怎么会呢? 哪里来的能量? |
[1:46:55] | It’s feeding itseIf. | 它自己弄的 |
[1:46:58] | It wants to Iive! | 它要活下去 |
[1:47:11] | [CAR HORNS HONK AND PEOPLE SCREAM] | |
[1:47:22] | It’s this thing here. We’lI go to the zoo. | 就是这里 我们去动物园 |
[1:47:24] | I’II do that tomorrow, and then we’lI go on to the… | 我们明天去 然后再去别的… |
[1:47:28] | – What’s happening? – It’s okay, Ricky. | – 发生什么事?我怕 – 没关系 瑞奇 |
[1:47:31] | Put the Iights on! | 把灯打开 |
[1:47:52] | Stop t! You’re kiIIing him! | 住手 你会杀了他 |
[1:47:56] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[1:48:10] | Hey. Put me down! | 放我下来 |
[1:48:29] | Don’t Ieave us a one in here! Superman! | 别把我们留在这里 超人 |
[1:48:36] | Oh, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[1:48:37] | The coaxiaI energy shaft is engaging the grid source factor. Right. | 能源轴是能源出处 对 |
[1:48:41] | We’re through, frogface. I’m spIitt ng. | 我们完了 我要先溜了 |
[1:48:43] | Hey, wa t a minute! | 嘿 等一下 |
[1:48:47] | GirIs. GirIs, come out of there! | 女孩 快离开那里 |
[1:49:00] | HeIp me! PIease! | 救我 拜托 |
[1:49:09] | Sis? | 老妹? |
[1:49:14] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[1:49:22] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[1:49:29] | [SCREAMS] | |
[1:49:35] | Lore ei! | 罗蕾莱 |
[1:49:39] | Sis, t’s your Bubba! | 老妹 我是你哥 不要… |
[1:50:18] | (危险程度 零) | |
[1:50:19] | HeIp me. HeIp! | 救我 |
[1:50:23] | Superman! | 超人 |
[1:50:28] | Honey! | 甜心 |
[1:50:29] | Honey, ‘m stuck here! HeIp! What about me? | 甜心 我卡在这里 救命 那我呢? |
[1:50:44] | Look out! | 小心 |
[1:52:33] | [SCREAMS THEN GRUNTS] | |
[1:52:54] | Bubba? | 老哥? |
[1:53:42] | Thank you, brother. | 谢谢 兄弟 |
[1:53:51] | ReguIar or premium? | 普通还是高级的? |
[1:53:52] | She hasn’t had a drink n so ong, give her a tankfuI of the good stuff. | 管他的 她好久没有加油了 给她最好的 |
[1:53:58] | How you doing? | 你觉得如何 格斯? |
[1:54:00] | P ease don’t taIk to me. I’m having enough troubIe hang ng on. | 请不要跟我说话 我的麻烦已经够多了 |
[1:54:03] | Okay, we’lI go sIow. You’re perfectIy safe. | 好 我们可以慢一点 你非常安全 |
[1:54:06] | I’m not gonna argue w th you. | 我不会跟你争辩这点 |
[1:54:08] | I mean, any man who can trick my machine can do anything. | 能够破解我的机器 就能做到任何事情 |
[1:54:11] | How did you beat my defenses? | 你是如何破解防御的? |
[1:54:13] | Those defenses are good as Iong as t didn’t know it’s n troubIe. | 那个机器是很厉害 但它不知道会有麻烦 |
[1:54:17] | This t me it didn’t see the danger. I went in with pIa n oId acid. | 这一次它不知道危险的地方 我只是把特殊化学物拿来 |
[1:54:21] | It didn’t know that when acid gets hot, it’ eat through anything. | 当那种酸到达一定温度时 它就会毁掉所有的东西 |
[1:54:25] | – Watch the trees. – Whoa! | 小心树 |
[1:54:27] | I guess it died of acid indigestion. | 我想这次它死于酸性消化不良 |
[1:54:31] | But what’s gonna happen to Ross and the Iadies? | 那我的老板 和两位小姐会如何? |
[1:54:34] | They’re gonna have to see the poIice. It’s not your probIem anymore. | 他们要去和警察谈谈了 那不是你的问题了 |
[1:54:39] | Are we in MetropoIis yet? | 我们到大都会了吗? |
[1:54:41] | Nope. We’re just gonna make a Iitt e stop right over there. | 还没 我们要在那里停一下 |
[1:54:44] | Whoa! | |
[1:54:52] | We’re on the ground, Gus. Morning. | 我们降落了 格斯 |
[1:54:54] | – You okay, Supe? – I’m fine. | – 你没事吧 超人? – 我没事 |
[1:54:56] | Excuse me a second. | 对不起 |
[1:55:02] | Can you guys spare one of these? | 你们可以给我一些这个吗? |
[1:55:05] | – Sure, Superman. – It s Superman, isn’t it? | – 当然可以 超人 – 这是超人 是吧? |
[1:55:08] | Are you kidding? Is that…? | 你在闲玩笑吗? |
[1:55:10] | Didn’t you see us f y out of the sky? | 没看到我们在天上飞吗? |
[1:55:14] | We’re the onIy two men who can fIy. “Is it Superman?” | 只有我和超人会飞耶 这位是超人吗? |
[1:55:18] | SUPERMAN: Just right. | 这就对了 |
[1:55:21] | Okay, Gus, Iet’s go. | 好 格斯 走吧 |
[1:55:22] | I was afraid you’d say that. I thought I’d take the bus. | 我就怕你这样说 我想我还是坐公车好了 |
[1:55:26] | WeII, suit yourse f. Does your boss have a computer here? | 随便你啦 你们老板有电脑吗? |
[1:55:29] | Yeah, he got a IittIe bitty one about that big. | 是 他有一台小电脑 |
[1:55:32] | You te I him he can do a ot worse than to give Gus Gorman here a job. | 你告诉他 格斯会做很多电脑相关事情 |
[1:55:38] | Wow, thank you, Supe. | 谢谢你 超人 |
[1:55:40] | Take care. | 保重了 |
[1:55:43] | I’II see you around. | 我们再会了 |
[1:55:51] | SUPERMAN: So Iong. | 再见 |
[1:55:55] | Take t easy, man. | 保重 老兄 |
[1:55:58] | WeII, you got good references, so if you want that job…. | 有人强力谁荐你 你想要这份工作吗? |
[1:56:06] | Nah, this is not for me. I think I’lI take that bus. | 不要了 这不适合我 我想我要去搭公车 |
[1:56:09] | Can you te me where the bus station is? | 能告诉我车站在哪里吗? |
[1:56:11] | Yeah, about n ne, 10 miIes over there. | 是的 到那里要走9或10英里路 |
[1:56:14] | Nine or 10 miIes. Okay. | 9或10英里路 好吧 |
[1:56:19] | Hey. You reaIIy fIew with him? | 你真的跟他一起飞吗? |
[1:56:21] | Superman? Have you ever seen Superman before? | 超人? 你们以前见过超人吗? |
[1:56:26] | No. | 没有 |
[1:56:27] | Oh, you don’t know about me and h m? Me and Superman? | 你不知道我和他的关系? 我和超人? |
[1:56:36] | Yeah, we go way back together. | 是 我们都是一起的 |
[1:56:39] | We aIways, usuaIIy, sometimes, we…. | 我们一直 通常 有时候是… |
[1:56:43] | Nine or 10 miIes? | 9或10英里路吗? |
[1:56:45] | I think I’II waIk. | 我想我用走的 |
[1:56:47] | Yeah, I’ waIk. | 对 我用走的 |
[1:56:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:56:52] | [DOORBELL RINGS] | |
[1:56:56] | CIark. | 克拉克 |
[1:56:57] | What a nice surprse! Come n. | 真是惊讶 请进 |
[1:57:00] | – Gosh. Hi, Mr. Kent. – Hi, Ricky. | – 嗨 肯特先生 – 嗨 瑞奇 |
[1:57:02] | – Guess who Mom’s hav ng d nner with. – Who? | – 猜猜看今晚谁要来吃饭? – 是谁? |
[1:57:05] | Superman! | 超人 |
[1:57:07] | Yeah, that’s what I came to teII you. | 对了 这就是我要来告诉你的事 |
[1:57:09] | Superman said to teII you he’s sorry… | 超人要告诉你 他真的很抱歉 |
[1:57:11] | …but he’s run into a probIem and he won’t be ab e to have dinner with you. | 但是他有些事情 他今晚无法与你吃饭了 |
[1:57:15] | – I guess he misses a Iot of d nners. – Yeah. | – 我猜他错过了很多次的晚餮 – 是啊 |
[1:57:18] | WouId you mind settI ng for me? | 你介意我和你吃吗? |
[1:57:21] | Any day. | 怎么会? |
[1:57:23] | – I’II get my things. – Okay. | – 我去拿东西 – 好 |
[1:57:26] | You know, Lana, I was ta king to Superman the other day. | 拉娜 我那天和超人聊天 |
[1:57:30] | You know, he and I, we taIk a Iot. | 你知道 他和我 我们聊了很多 |
[1:57:34] | And he feIt badIy about you having to pawn your diamond ring. | 他很难过 你当了你的钻石戒指 |
[1:57:40] | WeII, he found…. | 他发现这个… |
[1:57:43] | He found this one just Iy ng around. | 他在地上发现这个 |
[1:57:48] | He wanted you to have this. | 他要你收下 |
[1:57:57] | Wow, a r ng from Superman! | 超人送的戒指 |
[1:58:00] | – It’s okay. I got it. – Sorry. | – 没关系 我来处理 – 抱歉 |
[1:58:02] | Look at that. | 你看 |
[1:58:04] | LANA: Oh, CIark. – It’s okay. | – 克拉克 – 没关系 |
[1:58:07] | It fits. | 大小刚好 |
[1:58:08] | It Iooks reaIIy pretty. | 真好看 |
[1:58:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:58:12] | BRAD: WeII…. | |
[1:58:14] | – Brad. – Brad. | – 布莱德 – 布莱德 |
[1:58:16] | Son of a bitch. | 你这个混蛋 |
[1:58:19] | Kent, I hate you. | 肯特 我恨你 |
[1:58:21] | I’ve aIways hated you. | 我一直都恨你 |
[1:58:24] | – You know why? – No. | – 你知道为何吗? – 不知道 |
[1:58:26] | – Because you’re nice. – Not rea y. | – 因为你人很好 – 也不是真的… |
[1:58:28] | And n ce guys finish Iast. | 好人要完蛋了 |
[1:58:33] | [BRAD YELLS] | |
[1:58:41] | PERRY: Lois, I’ve got to hand it to you. | 露易丝 我必须要交给你 |
[1:58:43] | Who e se couId turn a vacat on into a story… | 还有谁能够将三星期的假期 |
[1:58:45] | …that’lI bIow the Iid off of corruption in the Caribbean? | 变成揭发 加勒比海腐败内慕的报导呢? |
[1:58:49] | I knew I was on to something when that taxi drver k dnapped me. | 当计程车司机绑架我时 我就知道不对劲了 |
[1:58:52] | Lois, you’re terrfic. | 露易丝 你真棒 |
[1:58:54] | I have to be. Seems I’ve got some new compet tion. | 我必须这样 我似乎遇到竞争对手了 |
[1:58:58] | Hmm? | |
[1:59:00] | The story that you wrote on the cIass reunion? | 你所写的同学聚会 |
[1:59:02] | – I thought it was terrfic. – Thanks. | – 我觉得太好了 – 谢谢 |
[1:59:04] | And fascinating. I Iiked the part about the ttIe girI back home. | 非常吸引人 尤其是家乡女孩的那部分 |
[1:59:08] | I’II take you to unch and you teII me about it. | 我带你去吃午饭 你把详情告诉我 |
[1:59:11] | I’d Iove to, but I’m having Iunch with Mr. White’s new secretary. | 我很想要 露易丝 但是今天 我要和怀特先生的新秘书吃饭 |
[1:59:15] | – Hi, Lana. – Hi, Clark. | – 嗨 拉娜 – 嗨 克拉克 |
[1:59:16] | Lana. Lois, say heIIo to Lana Lang, SmaIIv I e’s newest gift to MetropoIis. | 露易丝 这位是拉娜… 小镇献给大都会的最新礼物 |
[1:59:20] | I’m gIad to meet you. I Iike your wrting a Iot. | 很高兴见到你 莲恩小姐 我很喜欢你的作品 |
[1:59:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:59:25] | I Iike your sparkIer a Iot. | 我很喜欢你的钻石 |
[1:59:27] | Me too. I couIdn’t beIieve it when CIark gave it to me. | 我也是 当克拉克给我的时候 我也无法相信 |
[1:59:31] | – CIark gave it to you? – Yes. | – 克拉克给你的? – 是啊 |
[1:59:36] | SECRETARY: Mr. White. | 怀特先生 |
[1:59:38] | Mr. White, Iook what I’ve got for you. | 怀特先生 看看我弄了什么给你 |
[1:59:41] | PeopIe, I am n Iove w th this machine! | 各位 我爱死这部机器了 |
[1:59:44] | Mr. White. excuse me, but I have a coupIe of errands to run before Iunch. | 对不起 如果你们不介意… 但是我午餮前还有事情要做 |
[1:59:49] | – Go ahead, Mr. White. – Where’s the handIe? | – 请吧 怀特先生 – 手把在哪里? |
[1:59:52] | There is no handIe. You just push the button. | 没有手把 你只要按按钮 |
[2:00:01] | [LANA SCREAMS] | |
[2:00:05] | [SPEAKING ITALAN] |