时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | All right, all right. | 好了好了 |
[00:12] | Half soy, half coffee. I kid. | 半杯豆奶 半杯咖啡 逗你玩 |
[00:14] | I know you like it black. | 我知道你喜欢黑咖啡 |
[00:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:18] | You know what the greatest part about this situation is? | 你知道现在最妙的一点是什么吗 |
[00:20] | – What’s that? – It’s only 8:00 in the morning. | -怎么了 -现在才早上八点 |
[00:23] | What about the coffee? | 那咖啡怎么办 |
[00:24] | Screw the coffee. | 去他的咖啡 |
[00:30] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[00:43] | Oh, come on. You gotta be kidding me. | 拜托 你不是逗我吧 |
[00:44] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[00:46] | Every time she’s supposed to do something, | 每次让她去做点什么事 |
[00:47] | she drops the ball. | 她总掉链子 |
[00:49] | It’s incredible. | 真是厉害 |
[00:51] | My sister’s supposed to pick my dad up | 我妹妹本来该去接我爸 |
[00:52] | and bring him to the doctor, and she bailed again. | 送他去看医生 结果她又没去 |
[00:54] | Yeah, I get it. | 我明白 |
[00:55] | I don’t do yelling, and I don’t do slamming. | 我受不了嚷嚷拍桌子 |
[00:58] | Not even a little bit. | 一点都不行 |
[01:01] | Yeah, Dad… | 好吧 爸 |
[01:06] | Hey, listen…I’m, uh, I’m sorry about before. | 听着 刚才的事我很抱歉 |
[01:09] | All right? I want you to know to know | 我想让你知道 |
[01:09] | I’m not a yeller or a slammer. | 我平时也不嚷嚷或拍桌子 |
[01:12] | I just.. You know, family stuff makes me crazy. | 我只是 快被家里的破事逼疯了 |
[01:16] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[01:18] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[01:19] | – We’re good? – Yeah. | -没事了吧 -没事了 |
[01:21] | But you’ve been warned. | 但我提醒过你了 |
[01:25] | Hey, listen, uh, when we get closer to the district, | 听着 等快到局里的时候 |
[01:27] | drop me off a few blocks away. | 让我在几个路口外下车就行 |
[01:28] | Really? We’re just driving into work together. | 不用吧 我们只是拼车上班而已 |
[01:31] | People who aren’t sleeping together | 没一起睡过的人 |
[01:32] | don’t drive to work together. | 就不会拼车上班 |
[01:34] | Not to mention, the people we work with | 更别提和我们共事的这帮人 |
[01:36] | are elite detectives, so… | 个个都是顶尖警探 所以 |
[01:37] | All right. But look– | 好吧 不过 |
[01:39] | I don’t want this getting out. | 我不希望别人知道 |
[01:40] | Oh, ouch. | 扎心了 |
[01:42] | I’m just being honest. I don’t wanna have to talk to | 我是说真的 我可不想跟博伊特 |
[01:44] | Voight about our relationship or whatever this is– | 解释我们的关系什么的 |
[01:47] | Fill out HR forms. | 还得去人资那里填表 |
[01:48] | I hear ya. We’re on the same page. | 我懂 这一点我也赞同你 |
[01:51] | But, hey, listen, my cousin is having a party this weekend. | 不过我表亲这周末要办个派对 |
[01:54] | There are no HR forms involved, | 用不着填表 |
[01:56] | and it should be a good time. | 而且应该会很快活 |
[01:58] | – What do you think? – Let me think about it. | -你说呢 -我再想想 |
[01:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:00] | Units in the 21 and units on the citywide, | 21辖区各巡逻队 芝加哥各巡逻队 |
[02:03] | we have reports of a female screaming for help | 我们接到报警 一名女士紧急求救 |
[02:05] | inside a residence at 1226 North State. | 位置在城北街1226号住宅内 |
[02:09] | Oh, yeah. 5021 Henry, Squad advise– | 好了 5021H 小队调度申请 |
[02:11] | plain clothes officers rolling on that. | 便装警员正赶往现场 |
[02:12] | We’re three blocks out. | 我们距现场只有三个街区 |
[02:13] | Copy that, 5021 Henry. | 收到 5021H |
[02:16] | Hey. Over here! Stop the car! Stop the car! | 在这里 在这里 快停车 |
[02:19] | Stop! Stop! | 停下停下 |
[02:21] | Inside–just in here. She was screaming. | 在里面 她就在里面惨叫 |
[02:23] | She was screaming inside the house. | 她在房子里惨叫 |
[02:24] | Okay, ma’am. Get back in your house. | 好了女士 回你自己家去 |
[02:25] | She was screaming, and I think she’s in trouble. | 她在惨叫 我认为她有危险 |
[02:27] | Get back in your house, ma’am. | 回到你自己的住所去 女士 |
[02:30] | I got a car fleeing in the back! | 发现一辆车从房后逃逸 |
[02:47] | Chicago police. Turn off the car. | 芝加哥警署 快熄火 |
[02:49] | Exit the vehicle. | 立即下车 |
[02:51] | 5021 Ida. I got a blue Honda trying to flee southbound | 5021I 发现一辆蓝色本田向南逃逸 |
[02:54] | from the area of a distress call. | 试图离开案发现场 |
[02:56] | Get out of the car. | 立即下车 |
[02:58] | Illinois plate, 79 Victor Paul eight Zebra five. | 伊州车牌 79VP8Z5 |
[03:01] | Get out of the car or I’ll shoot. | 立即下车 否则我开枪了 |
[03:06] | Squad, he’s backing up on me. Stop! | 调度中心 他试图倒车撞我 停车 |
[03:14] | Shots fired by the police. | 警员开枪 |
[03:16] | That car just tried to run me down. | 逃逸车辆试图倒车撞我 |
[03:17] | It’s fleeing down the alley, northbound. | 该车经过小巷向北逃逸 |
[03:19] | Copy that, 5021 Ida. Down the alley northbound. | 收到5021I 经小巷向北逃逸 |
[03:23] | 5021 Henry–roll an ambo to 1226 North State Street. | 5021H呼叫救护车前往城北街1226号 |
[03:26] | Copy that, 5021 Henry. | 收到5021H |
[03:28] | – Ambo en route. – Okay. | -救护车已出发 -好了 |
[03:34] | Ah, okay. | 好了 |
[03:36] | Stay with me. Stay with me. | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[03:38] | I’m the police, okay? | 我是警察 |
[03:39] | Help is on the way. | 救护车就要到了 |
[03:44] | All right. | 好了 |
[03:45] | I’m right here. I’m right here. | 我在呢 我就在这 |
[03:46] | Okay. | 好了 |
[03:47] | Just–help is on the way, okay? | 救护车就要到了 好吗 |
[03:49] | We’re gonna find the person that did this to you, okay? | 我们会抓住伤害你的人的 好吗 |
[03:51] | We’re gonna find the person that did this. | 我们一定会抓住凶手的 |
[03:54] | Stay with me, stay with me! Stay with me. | 坚持住 坚持住 坚持住 |
[04:00] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[04:03] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[04:16] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[04:17] | Hailey, is the house clear? | 海莉 屋里还有人吗 |
[04:20] | Hailey, you all right? | 海莉 你没事吧 |
[04:22] | Hailey! | 海莉 |
[04:25] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[04:27] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 嗯 我没事 |
[04:30] | All right, stay with her. I’m gonna clear the house. | 那好 你和她在一起 我去搜索整个房间 |
[04:46] | Victim’s name is Allison Collier. | 受害人名叫艾莉森·科利尔 |
[04:48] | – Her husband is– – Jason Collier. | -她丈夫是… -杰森·科利尔 |
[04:50] | Yeah, he’s Alderman for the 43rd Ward. | 他是43区的市议员 |
[04:52] | We crossed paths way back when he was a prosecutor. | 在他还是检察官时我们打过交道 |
[04:55] | Sarge, this looks like this was a burglary. | 警长 这看起来像一起入室盗窃 |
[04:56] | The back door was pried open with a crowbar. | 后门被撬棍撬开了 |
[04:58] | It was on the floor near Allison’s body. | 撬棍在艾莉森尸体附近的地上 |
[05:00] | I had Forensics send it to the crime lab, | 我让鉴证科把它送到取证室 |
[05:01] | requested a rush order. | 要求加急处理 |
[05:03] | Hopefully, we can pull a print. | 但愿能提取到指纹 |
[05:04] | Hey, man. | 老兄 |
[05:06] | – You okay? – I guess. | -你没事吧 -应该没事 |
[05:07] | The, uh, plates on the blue Honda | 那辆蓝色本田上的车牌 |
[05:09] | came back to a Lincoln Town Car. | 属于一辆林肯城市轿车 |
[05:11] | How nice. So, the offender steals a plate | 真好 就是说罪犯随便偷了个 |
[05:12] | off a random Lincoln, and he puts it on his Honda. | 林肯车的车牌 安在了他的本田上 |
[05:14] | I’ll figure out where the Town Car was parked, | 我去查这辆城市轿车停在哪儿了 |
[05:15] | see if I can get some surveillance photos out of the deal. | 看看是否能得到些他偷车牌的监控照片 |
[05:17] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[05:18] | Meantime, run every blue Honda in Chicago. | 同时 查一下芝加哥所有的蓝色本田 |
[05:21] | Let’s see if one of the owners has a sheet to match the M.O. | 看看是否有哪个车主有相同作案手法的案底 |
[05:24] | And start canvassing the neighborhood | 开始仔细搜查附近 |
[05:26] | for witnesses, PODs, surveillance cameras. | 寻找证人 监控录像和探头 |
[05:31] | The press is gonna be all over this. | 媒体马上会蜂拥而至 |
[05:34] | – Not a word to anyone. – Copy. | -什么也别说 -收到 |
[05:36] | – You good? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[05:37] | I heard about Allison. What the hell happened? | 我听说艾莉森的事了 到底什么情况 |
[05:39] | Well, we’re not sure. | 我们也不确定 |
[05:41] | Looks like a burglary gone bad. | 看起来是入室盗窃失手了 |
[05:44] | I was friends with her and Jason for years. | 我和她还有杰森是多年老友 |
[05:47] | Superintendent is close with them, too. | 警司也和他们走得很近 |
[05:48] | She’s a good woman. | 她是个好人 |
[05:50] | – Wanna make the notification? – I already did. | -想通知家属吗 -已经通知了 |
[05:52] | Jason’s at a conference in Boston. | 杰森在波士顿开会 |
[05:54] | Poor guy couldn’t even talk. | 可怜的家伙 连话都说不出来了 |
[05:56] | I want bracelets on someone by the end of the day. | 明天之前我希望有人被铐上 |
[05:58] | – Is that understood? – Yes, ma’am. | -听明白了吗 -明白 |
[06:03] | I was coming home from pilates, checking my texts, | 我下了普拉提课回家 正在看短信 |
[06:06] | and I heard a woman screaming. | 听到一个女人尖叫 |
[06:08] | Did you happen to see anyone near the house? | 你看到屋子附近有什么人吗 |
[06:10] | Anyone who looks suspicious? | 看起来可疑的人 |
[06:12] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[06:13] | Early this morning there was this guy near the gangway. | 今早在过道附近有个人 |
[06:16] | He was just walking around. | 他就在那儿晃悠 |
[06:17] | He seemed out of place. | 看起来不太对劲 |
[06:20] | I’m not saying he killed her. | 我没说是他杀了她 |
[06:21] | I’m just saying I noticed him. | 只是说我注意到他了 |
[06:24] | Okay, can you describe the guy? | 好的 你能描述一下这个人吗 |
[06:26] | He was black– I mean, African-American. | 他是个黑人 我是说 非裔美国人 |
[06:29] | Um, average height. | 中等身高 |
[06:31] | Thin and young, early 20s. | 很瘦很年轻 二十岁出头 |
[06:33] | Did you see what he was wearing? | 你看到他穿什么了吗 |
[06:35] | He had a white hat on his head. | 他头上戴了顶白帽子 |
[06:37] | That’s all I remember. | 我就记得这么多 |
[06:39] | But again, I’m not saying this man is involved. | 再次重申 我没说这个人与案子有关 |
[06:41] | And it has nothing to do with the fact | 而且也不是因为 |
[06:42] | that he’s African-American. | 他是非裔美国人 |
[06:43] | Right, he just looked suspicious. | 没错 他只是看起来可疑 |
[06:46] | Like he was casing the house that he was about to rob, right? | 好像他在要抢劫的房子周围踩点 对吗 |
[06:49] | Yeah, he looked suspicious. | 对 他看起来很可疑 |
[06:51] | Very suspicious. | 非常可疑 |
[06:53] | And…he was holding something in his right hand, too, | 还有 他右手还拿着个东西 |
[06:56] | under his jacket. | 藏在夹克里 |
[06:57] | Crowbar? | 撬棍 |
[06:59] | Maybe. I couldn’t tell. | 也许吧 我说不准 |
[07:04] | Jason, I’m so sorry for your loss. | 杰森 节哀顺变 |
[07:08] | Thank you, Sergeant. | 谢谢 警长 |
[07:10] | What do we know? | 现在知道什么了 |
[07:13] | Looks like a home invasion. | 看起来是一起入室抢劫 |
[07:14] | Offender appears to be a young African-American male. | 罪犯好像是一个非裔美国男性 |
[07:17] | That’s about it right now. | 现在就知道这么多 |
[07:19] | But it’s early. | 但现在还为时尚早 |
[07:21] | Look, was there anything going on we should know about? | 有什么该让我们了解的情况吗 |
[07:23] | Any jealous boyfriends, girlfriends, | 有没有嫉妒的男女朋友 |
[07:25] | stalkers, that kind of thing. | 跟踪狂之类的 |
[07:27] | No, nothing like that. | 没有 没那样的事 |
[07:30] | We were good. | 我们关系很好 |
[07:32] | Well, if you think of anything | 如果你想起任何 |
[07:33] | that might be useful… | 也许有助于案情的事 |
[07:38] | We are gonna find this son of a bitch. | 我们会找到这个混蛋 |
[07:40] | You have my word on that. | 这个我向你保证 |
[07:51] | – Hey, boss. – Yeah? | -老大 -什么事 |
[07:52] | – Good news. – Okay. | -好消息 -好的 |
[07:54] | So, the POD cameras near Collier’s house, | 通过科利尔家附近的监控 |
[07:56] | they were able to pick out an image of the blue Honda. | 他们能够辨认出蓝色本田车的图像 |
[07:58] | You can’t see the driver, but I was able to find | 看不清司机 但是可以看到 |
[08:01] | a “Franklin’s Plastics” decal. | 一个印着”富兰克林塑料厂”的车贴 |
[08:03] | It looks like an employee parking decal | 它看起来像一个雇员停车标识 |
[08:05] | – on the windshield. – All right. | -贴在挡风玻璃上 -很好 |
[08:06] | So, find out who works there that drives a blue Honda. | 查出来谁在那里工作 还开着蓝色本田车 |
[08:09] | I did, it’s a man by the name of Jerome York. | 我查了 查到一名男性叫杰罗姆·约克 |
[08:12] | He’s got no priors. | 他没有前科 |
[08:13] | Good. Grab Upton, track his ass down. | 很好 带上厄普顿 追踪他的下落 |
[08:18] | How is it that you and Upton | 为什么今天早上 |
[08:20] | showed up at the crime scene together this morning? | 你和厄普顿一起出现在犯罪现场 |
[08:23] | Uh, her car’s in the shop, so I gave her a ride. | 她的车送修了 所以她搭我的车来的 |
[08:28] | Well, if her car keeps having problems, | 如果她的车一直有毛病 |
[08:30] | and you keep giving her rides… | 她一直要搭你的车来 |
[08:33] | You should probably tell your supervisor, | 那你可能要告诉你的上级 |
[08:34] | fill out the proper HR forms. | 去人资那儿填表 |
[08:49] | I’m not the only person in the city of Chicago | 我不是芝加哥城里 |
[08:50] | with a blue Honda. | 唯一一个开蓝色本田车的 |
[08:51] | You’re the only one with a “Franklin Plastics” decal on it. | 你是唯一一个贴着”富兰克林塑料厂”的蓝色本田 |
[08:54] | What’s going on, Dad? | 发生了什么 老爸 |
[08:56] | Go back inside. | 回里面去 |
[08:57] | I just wanted to know if you’re okay. | 我只是想知道你有没有事 |
[08:58] | Get back inside, now. | 马上给我回里面去 |
[09:02] | What happened to your eye? | 你眼睛怎么了 |
[09:03] | Don’t talk to my daughter. | 别跟我女儿说话 |
[09:04] | Let her answer the question. | 让她回答我的问题 |
[09:06] | She plays soccer, okay? | 她踢球伤到了 行吗 |
[09:07] | She caught an elbow yesterday, after school. | 她昨天放学后被别人手肘顶了一下 |
[09:09] | Is that what happened? Did that happen | 是这样吗 是踢球 |
[09:10] | – at soccer practice? – Yes. | -伤到了吗 -是的 |
[09:12] | Yesterday, after school. | 昨天 放学之后 |
[09:13] | Kia, go to your room now. | 基亚 回你房间去 |
[09:19] | You got some nerve accusing me– | 你竟敢指责我 |
[09:20] | I didn’t accuse you of anything. | 我没有指责你 |
[09:21] | – I asked a question. – Get off my property | -我在问你问题 -滚出我的地盘 |
[09:23] | or I’ll file a complaint. | 否则我投诉你们 |
[09:24] | I want the name of that soccer coach. | 我想知道她们足球教练叫什么 |
[09:25] | – I want your badge number. – 5-5-0-5-5– | -我想知道你的警号 -55055 |
[09:27] | Detective Upton, why don’t I take it from here? | 厄普顿警探 我来接手吧 |
[09:29] | – No, we’re all right. – No, no, no. | -不 我们没事 -不不不 |
[09:30] | I’m gonna take this. | 我来接手吧 |
[09:34] | I got it, Detective Upton. | 我来吧 厄普顿警探 |
[09:43] | She’s got no right asking me questions like that. | 她没有权利问我这样的问题 |
[09:45] | – Sir, I know you’re upset… – None, whatsoever. | -先生 我知道你很生气 -根本没权利 |
[09:47] | All I care about is the blue Honda — | 我只关心那辆蓝色本田车 |
[09:48] | most likely your car — | 基本可以确定就是你的车 |
[09:49] | I saw fleeing the scene of a murder this morning. | 今天早上逃离了谋杀现场 |
[09:52] | – Murder? – Yes, murder. | -谋杀吗 -是的 谋杀 |
[09:53] | That’s why we’re here, sir. | 这正是我们来的原因 先生 |
[09:54] | That’s why we need to know where you were this morning. | 所以我们想知道你今天早上在哪儿 |
[09:58] | I was here at home, working on my computer, | 我就在家里 用电脑工作 |
[10:00] | sending emails. | 发电子邮件 |
[10:02] | You could ask my wife or check my laptop. | 你们可以问我妻子或者检查我的电脑 |
[10:04] | – We will. – I got nothing to hide. | -我们会的 -我没什么可隐瞒的 |
[10:05] | We will. Who else has access to the car? | 我们会检查的 谁还能开你的车 |
[10:09] | A kid from the neighborhood, Devin Williams. | 邻居的一个孩子 德温·威廉姆斯 |
[10:12] | I’m trying to help him out. | 我是想帮他 |
[10:13] | He runs errands for us. | 他为我们跑腿 |
[10:15] | I gave him the car last night. | 我昨晚把车给了他 |
[10:18] | He’s a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[10:19] | He wouldn’t do anything like this. | 他不会干这种事 |
[10:20] | Well, did he return the car? | 他把车还给你了吗 |
[10:23] | No, he hasn’t. | 还没 |
[10:25] | Where does he live? | 他住在哪儿 |
[10:26] | With his grandma. | 和他外婆住一起 |
[10:27] | Corner of 10th and Bradley. | 布莱德利大街和第十大街的夹角处 |
[10:29] | Tan house. | 独栋房屋 |
[10:32] | All right, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[10:34] | I apologize. | 我替她向您道歉 |
[10:37] | What’s going on with you? What the hell was that? | 你刚才怎么了 怎么回事 |
[10:40] | Kid had a black eye. | 那孩子眼睛肿了 |
[10:41] | Yeah, it sounds like she got it at soccer practice. | 是啊 听起来是踢球时伤到了 |
[10:43] | You kept pushing. We’re chasing a murder here. | 你逼问什么 我们是来追查凶手的 |
[10:45] | I don’t care what we’re chasing. | 我不管我们追查什么 |
[10:46] | She’s a kid. She needs to be protected. | 她是个孩子 她需要被保护 |
[10:47] | That is not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[10:48] | I asked a simple question. It’s not a big deal. | 我只是问了个简单的问题 没什么大不了 |
[10:50] | Hailey, look, you outrank me in everything, | 海莉 你在任何事情上都比我强 |
[10:52] | but if you’re gonna accuse a father | 但如果你要指控一位父亲 |
[10:53] | of smacking around his kid, | 体罚他的孩子 |
[10:55] | you gotta have some evidence first. | 你得先找到证据 |
[10:56] | I did. It’s called a black eye. | 我找到了 证据叫”眼睛肿了” |
[11:00] | Don’t ever undermine me or dismiss me | 下次再有这种情况发生时 |
[11:02] | from an interview like that again. | 不要打断我或者让我离开 |
[11:26] | Hold up. | 等下 |
[11:36] | Bingo. Blue Honda inside. | 找到了 蓝色本田车就在里面 |
[11:37] | All right, come on. | 很好 走吧 |
[11:48] | Hello, ma’am. Chicago PD. | 你好 女士 芝加哥警署 |
[11:50] | Is Devin Williams home? We’d like to talk to him. | 德温·威廉姆斯在家吗 我们想和他聊聊 |
[11:52] | What’s this about? | 什么事 |
[11:54] | Why y’all want to talk to him? | 为什么你们都要找他谈 |
[11:55] | The car he was driving was spotted | 有人在谋杀案现场附近 |
[11:57] | near the scene of a murder. | 目击到他的车 |
[11:58] | Murder? | 谋杀 |
[11:59] | Devin ain’t involved in no damn murder. | 德温绝对不会跟谋杀案有关系 |
[12:01] | I can promise you that much. | 这点我可以保证 |
[12:02] | Yeah well, that’s great. Then we’ll be in and out. | 这样啊 非常好 那我们问问就走 |
[12:04] | Two, three minutes. | 两三分钟就好 |
[12:06] | The truth is, ma’am, is that | 女士 事实是我们知道 |
[12:09] | we know Devin isn’t involved. | 德温并没有牵涉其中 |
[12:10] | We’ve heard really good things about him. | 我们听到人们对他称赞有加 |
[12:12] | But, you know, we gotta check him off a list, so… | 但你知道 我们必须把他排除掉 |
[12:21] | Come on in. | 那进来吧 |
[12:23] | Devin! | 德温 |
[12:24] | Can I get you all something to drink? | 你们要喝点什么吗 |
[12:26] | Some water, some tea, some coffee, or something? | 水 茶 咖啡 还是别的什么 |
[12:30] | – Wait a–wait a minute! – He’s running your way. | -等等 等一下 -他朝你那边跑了 |
[12:31] | Devin, don’t run. Boy, get back here. | 德温 别跑 小子 快回来 |
[12:33] | Stop right there. Stop, man. Stop! | 站住别动 站住 伙计 站住 |
[12:36] | Stop, stop! | 站住 站住 |
[12:38] | Stay down. | 趴下 |
[12:39] | You’re done, bro. You’re done. You’re done. You’re done. | 你完了兄弟 你完了 你完了 |
[12:41] | Stay down. | 趴下 |
[12:42] | You’re under arrest for murder. | 你因为涉嫌谋杀被捕了 |
[12:43] | No. No, no, no, no. You got the wrong guy. | 不不不不不 你们抓错人了 |
[12:45] | I got nothing to do with that murder on the North Side, | 我跟城北的那起谋杀案无关 |
[12:46] | I swear. You got the wrong guy! | 我发誓 你们抓错人了 |
[12:47] | Murder on the North Side? What you talking about, pal? | 城北的谋杀案 你在说什么 兄弟 |
[12:49] | The one where that lady got killed. | 有位女士被杀了的那起 |
[12:50] | I–I didn’t–I didn’t do that, I swear. | 不是…不是我干的 我发誓 |
[12:52] | Okay, we believe you, Devin. We really do. | 好吧 德温 我们相信你 真的 |
[12:55] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[13:00] | The best thing you can do is tell us | 现在你的最佳选择就是告诉我们 |
[13:02] | what was really happened at that house. | 那栋房子里到底发生了什么 |
[13:03] | If you do that, we can talk to the State’s Attorney’s Office | 你配合的话 我们会跟州检察官谈 |
[13:06] | and try to work out a good deal. | 试着帮你争取个好点的协议 |
[13:10] | Like I said, I didn’t kill her. | 我早就说过 我没有杀她 |
[13:13] | I haven’t been to the North Side in…weeks. | 我都已经几个礼拜没去过城北了 |
[13:16] | Okay. The problem is, Devin, | 好吧 德温 问题在于 |
[13:17] | you keep talking about a murder on the North Side… | 是你自己一直在说城北的谋杀案… |
[13:20] | Right? | 对吗 |
[13:21] | We never told you about that. | 我们从来没跟你提过 |
[13:24] | – What do you mean? – You keep denying something | -我不懂你的意思 -你一直在否认 |
[13:26] | you shouldn’t know about. | 你根本就不应该知道的东西 |
[13:27] | Means you’re guilty. | 这意味着你有罪 |
[13:31] | But I’m not. | 但我没有 |
[13:33] | Then how do you know someone | 那你怎么知道 |
[13:34] | from the North Side was murdered? | 城北有人被杀了 |
[13:37] | I… | 我… |
[13:40] | just know…I guess. | 就是知道…我想 |
[13:43] | Where were you this morning between 9:00 and 10:00? | 今天上午九点到十点你在哪里 |
[13:46] | Humboldt Park. Uh, I was, uh, smoking weed | 洪堡公园 我当时在 |
[13:49] | near the chess tables. | 象棋桌边吸大麻 |
[13:51] | Hey, look at me. You still high? | 看着我 你还嗨着吗 |
[13:55] | Yeah, but only a little. | 是的 但只有一点点了 |
[13:56] | Yeah. Were you alone, with someone else? | 好 你是一个人吗 还有其他人吗 |
[13:59] | – I was with someone else. – Who? | -还有其他人 -谁 |
[14:00] | God. | 上帝 |
[14:04] | God? | 上帝 |
[14:05] | Yeah. We were hanging out. | 是的 我们一起待着 |
[14:08] | Talking to each other. | 聊天 |
[14:10] | And it was really nice. | 感觉很不错 |
[14:16] | Is this guy bluffing? | 这家伙在说胡话吧 |
[14:18] | Or is he really that clueless? | 还是他真的不知道怎么回事 |
[14:21] | – I just talked to the lab. – Yeah? | -我刚才问过实验室了 -结果呢 |
[14:23] | Still no fingerprints or DNA hits. | 还没有找到匹配的指纹或DNA |
[14:25] | We got the witness, though, Sarge. | 但我们有目击证人 警长 |
[14:27] | Neighbor said she got a good look at the offender. | 邻居说她看清楚了嫌犯的样子 |
[14:28] | That’s right. | 很好 |
[14:29] | Well, get her down here right away. | 马上把她带过来 |
[14:38] | Just let us know if you see the man you saw | 告诉我们这里是否有你今天早上 |
[14:40] | standing outside of Allison’s house this morning. | 在艾莉森家外面看到的那个男人 |
[14:43] | Take a look. See if anyone looks familiar. | 仔细看看 看看谁比较眼熟 |
[14:54] | I’m pretty sure it’s number three. | 我非常肯定是三号 |
[14:59] | Good. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[15:00] | Why don’t we step outside? | 我送你出去 |
[15:08] | I guess we got him, boss. | 我想我们搞定了 老大 |
[15:09] | Yeah, all right. So, take a run at him. | 是的 好吧 我们审审他 |
[15:11] | Let’s put this thing to bed. | 把这个案子搞定 |
[15:14] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[15:18] | – ‘Sup, bro? – ‘Sup? | -怎么样 兄弟 -挺好 |
[15:20] | Oh, let me help you out with those. | 我帮你把手铐打开 |
[15:22] | – Oh, thanks. – Hey, bro, hold on. | -谢谢 -兄弟 别动 |
[15:23] | – Let me help you with these. – Okay. | -我来帮你 -好的 |
[15:25] | You want a sandwich or something to go with those? | 你还想来个三明治什么的一起吃吗 |
[15:28] | – Just let me know. – Yeah, that would be awesome. | -跟我说就行 -好 那就太好了 |
[15:29] | Yeah, man. | 好吧 兄弟 |
[15:32] | First thing’s first. Let’s talk about what happened. | 我们先聊一下事情的经过 |
[15:35] | Cool. | 好 |
[15:36] | I’m gonna keep it 100 with you, man. | 我实话跟你说 兄弟 |
[15:37] | No BS, no games. | 不废话 不耍花招 |
[15:39] | I appreciate that. | 我很感谢 |
[15:42] | A witness just… picked you out of a lineup. | 有个目击证人刚刚把你认出来了 |
[15:46] | She said she saw you outside the house | 她说看到你在房子外面 |
[15:48] | the morning of the murder. We also got that getaway car, | 谋杀那天早上 我们还找到了逃跑用车 |
[15:51] | the blue Honda–found that parked at your granny’s garage. | 那辆蓝色本田 在你外婆的车库找到了 |
[15:55] | This is where it gets bad. | 糟糕的地方来了 |
[15:57] | Your fingerprints are all over the crowbar | 那把作为凶器的撬棍上 |
[15:58] | that killed the female victim. | 沾满了你的指纹 |
[16:02] | We know you did the murder. | 我们知道人是你杀的 |
[16:04] | But I think you’re a decent kid, | 但我觉得你是个好孩子 |
[16:07] | and I would love to give you a deal. | 我愿意和你做笔交易 |
[16:10] | I just need you to help me understand | 你得帮我理清 |
[16:11] | what really happened. | 到底发生了什么 |
[16:16] | I keep trying to tell you guys, I didn’t kill her. | 我一直在告诉你们 我没杀她 |
[16:18] | I was in Humboldt Park. | 我那时在洪堡公园 |
[16:24] | Can I get one of them sandwiches now? | 现在我能吃个三明治吗 |
[16:36] | How’s that sandwich? | 三明治怎么样 |
[16:40] | Yeah, well, I were you, I’d enjoy it. | 如果我是你 我会慢慢享受 |
[16:45] | ‘Cause the food in prison sucks. | 因为监狱里的食物特别难吃 |
[16:49] | Well, I guess you already know that. | 不过我想你已经知道了 |
[16:50] | You did two years in Danville, right? | 你在丹维尔的监狱里待过两年 是吗 |
[16:54] | Well, honey… | 小伙子 |
[16:56] | I’m here to tell you, life is different. | 我现在告诉你 生活可不一样 |
[17:00] | There’s no light at the end of the tunnel. | 你的生活没有希望 |
[17:02] | There’s no calendar. | 没有未来 |
[17:06] | No girlfriend to look forward to. | 也没有女朋友等着你 |
[17:07] | It’s just you. | 只有你自己 |
[17:10] | And your cell. | 和你待的号子 |
[17:12] | Forever. | 永远都是 |
[17:18] | That’s why we’re trying to help you, Devin. | 所以我们要帮你 德温 |
[17:20] | To give you that light at the end of the tunnel. | 给你的生活带来一点希望 |
[17:24] | I’m really thirsty. Can–can I get another soda? | 我好渴 能再给我一瓶汽水吗 |
[17:28] | You think I’m running a restaurant? | 你以为我是开饭店的 |
[17:30] | No, I’m–I’m just really thirsty. | 不是 我真的很渴 |
[17:31] | We got a young woman beaten to death, | 一个年轻的女人被活活打死 |
[17:33] | and all you care about is pop? | 而你只在乎你的汽水 |
[17:38] | I’m sorry, sir. I–I don’t mean no disrespect. | 抱歉 长官 我没有不尊敬的意思 |
[17:40] | Let me tell you something, | 我告诉你 |
[17:41] | that woman you killed? | 你杀的那个女人 |
[17:44] | Her husband is an alderman. | 她的丈夫是市议员 |
[17:47] | And that’s about as close as you get | 而这地位在芝加哥 |
[17:48] | to being a king in Chicago. | 几乎和国王差不多 |
[17:51] | And when the wife of an alderman | 一名市议员的妻子 |
[17:55] | gets beaten to death with a crowbar, | 被人用撬棍活活打死 |
[17:58] | somebody is gonna pay. | 有人得付出代价 |
[18:01] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[18:03] | The only question is, how much? | 唯一的问题是 要付出多少 |
[18:06] | How long? How painful? | 要付出多久 要多痛苦 |
[18:16] | I keep telling you guys, I didn’t do it. | 我一直在和你们说 我没干 |
[18:17] | I–I was in Humboldt Park. | 我 我那时在洪堡公园 |
[18:23] | Now, if it’s okay, can I–can I please get that soda? | 如果可以的话 我能来瓶汽水吗 |
[18:34] | – Kid is a trip. – Yup. | -这孩子挺棘手 -没错 |
[18:35] | Can’t figure out where he’s coming from. | 看不出他在耍什么把戏 |
[18:36] | No, well, whatever he’s doing, it’s working. | 不管他在干嘛 至少这奏效了 |
[18:38] | It’s been seven hours; he hasn’t given up a damn thing. | 都过了七小时 他什么都没说 |
[18:40] | Yeah, he hasn’t lawyered up yet, though, | 不过他也没叫律师 |
[18:41] | which is good, but it’s odd. | 对我们来说是好事 但也很奇怪 |
[18:43] | I mean, I don’t know why he’s still talking to us. | 我都不知道他为什么还愿意和我们说话 |
[18:46] | He doesn’t know any better. | 他也没有更好的办法了 |
[18:47] | Lab says there’s still no forensics | 化验室说没有法医证据 |
[18:49] | tying Devin to the crowbar and body, | 能够把德温和凶器 尸体 |
[18:51] | the crime scene–nothing. | 和现场联系起来 什么都没有 |
[18:53] | Sarge, let me take a run at him. | 警长 让我来试试 |
[18:55] | I’ve been going over his file. | 我一直在研究他的资料 |
[18:55] | I think I have an angle to play. | 我觉得我能突破他 |
[18:57] | Give it a shot. Oh– | 试试吧 还有 |
[19:00] | Kid wants a pop. | 他想喝汽水 |
[19:12] | I just wanted to check in on you. | 我只想来看看你 |
[19:15] | See how you’re holding up. | 看看你怎么样 |
[19:23] | Is it okay if I sit down? | 我能坐下来吗 |
[19:40] | How old were you when they started? | 他们开始的时候 你多大 |
[19:45] | When what started? | 什么时候开始什么 |
[19:47] | The beatings. | 打你 |
[19:55] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[19:58] | Five. | 五岁 |
[20:00] | Six. | 还是六岁 |
[20:04] | Your dad, he beat your mom, too, right? | 你父亲 他也打你的母亲 是吗 |
[20:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:10] | That’s why I had to move. | 所以我必须搬走 |
[20:21] | When was it the worst? | 什么时候最难熬 |
[20:24] | Morning? | 早上 |
[20:26] | Night? | 还是晚上 |
[20:34] | For me, it was worst on the weekends. | 对我来说 周末最难熬 |
[20:39] | My dad… | 我父亲 |
[20:42] | Would start drinking early. | 会早早地喝起酒 |
[20:44] | Like, noon. | 差不多从中午开始 |
[20:47] | He’d just sit around… | 他就这么坐着 |
[20:49] | getting more and more pissed off. | 然后越来越生气 |
[20:52] | My brothers and I, we were just kids, you know? | 我和我的兄弟 我们还是孩子 |
[20:56] | We wanted to have fun. | 我们只想玩 |
[21:00] | And it drove him crazy. | 但这让他发狂 |
[21:04] | So he’d pick a fight with my mom, | 然后他就开始打我母亲 |
[21:07] | saying that we were being too loud. | 说是我们太吵了 |
[21:11] | She’d defend us, because she always did. | 她会为我们辩解 她一直保护我们 |
[21:18] | So he’d go after her. | 然后他就打我们的妈妈 |
[21:24] | And then he’d come after us… | 再然后就轮到了我们 |
[21:27] | with anything he could get his hands on. | 他手边有什么就拿什么打我们 |
[21:30] | Belt… extension cord. | 皮带 接线板 |
[21:37] | You ever think about killing yourself? | 你想过自杀吗 |
[21:46] | Yeah. | 想过 |
[21:49] | But I didn’t, because I’m strong like you. | 但我没那么做 因为我和你一样坚强 |
[21:54] | Hailey’s good. | 海莉很厉害 |
[21:56] | This cop thing doesn’t work out, | 如果以后不当警察了 |
[21:57] | she should think about being an actor. | 她可以考虑转行做演员 |
[22:02] | Damn. | 天啊 |
[22:02] | Sometimes I get this…anger inside of me. | 有时候我觉得心里有无名的怒火 |
[22:09] | It’s like a need for revenge, you know? | 就好像需要复仇才能解脱 你懂吗 |
[22:12] | Like I want someone else to feel the pain that I felt. | 就好像我要让别人也尝尝这种痛苦的滋味 |
[22:16] | Do you know what I’m talking about? | 你知道我在说什么吗 |
[22:20] | I do. | 我知道 |
[22:23] | Feels good to let it out, doesn’t it? | 把怒火宣泄出来会好一些对吗 |
[22:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:31] | Until it’s over. | 不过事情结束之后 |
[22:35] | And then you hate yourself even more. | 你会比原来更恨你自己 |
[22:39] | You need to remember that it’s not your fault. | 记住 这不是你的错 |
[22:45] | Your dad made you this way. He made you violent. | 是你父亲让你变成这样的 是他让你变得暴力 |
[22:56] | Everybody makes mistakes. | 人人都会犯错 |
[23:02] | You didn’t know that lady was gonna be home. | 你当时根本不知道那位女士会在家里 |
[23:07] | When you saw her there, you probably got scared. | 当你看到她的时候 可能你害怕了 |
[23:09] | She probably got scared. | 可能她也害怕了 |
[23:11] | Yeah. She got scared. | 是的 她被吓了一跳 |
[23:16] | She hit me. | 然后打了我 |
[23:18] | So you hit her back. | 所以你也打了她 |
[23:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:22] | With the crowbar. | 用撬棍 |
[23:25] | I wanted her to stop screaming and crying. | 我只是想让她不要再尖叫痛哭了 |
[23:30] | Devin, were you alone? | 德温 当时你是一个人吗 |
[23:32] | Or was someone else with you? | 还是有别人和你一起 |
[23:35] | No, it was just me. | 不 只有我自己 |
[23:41] | I’m s–I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[23:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:59] | Got him. | 他招了 |
[24:00] | Yeah, you sure did. | 是啊 你的功劳 |
[24:02] | That was great work. | 干得漂亮 |
[24:05] | All right. – I’m gonna call the ASA. | 好了 我去联系助理检察官 |
[24:08] | Ah, you…really got that boy. | 你真的让那个孩子招供了 |
[24:11] | For real. Like, for a second there, | 真的 就好像 有一瞬间 |
[24:12] | I thought he was gonna confess to shooting Abraham Lincoln, too. | 我还以为他都要承认林肯总统也是他杀的呢 |
[24:16] | Say what you need to, right? | 我只是为了工作 |
[24:17] | – Good job. – Thanks. | -干得漂亮 -谢谢 |
[24:21] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:22] | Those stories that you just told… | 你刚才讲的那些 |
[24:24] | Were complete crap. | 都是瞎编的 |
[24:26] | Is that the truth? | 真的吗 |
[24:28] | The truth is, I played his ass, | 事实就是 我把他骗得团团转 |
[24:30] | and now he’s going down for murder. | 现在他要因为谋杀而坐牢了 |
[24:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:36] | Confessions are great. | 嫌疑人招供了 很好 |
[24:38] | But we still need to make sure that they’re admissible, | 但要保证法庭能够采纳 |
[24:40] | that they were made voluntarily. | 而且是嫌疑人自愿招供 |
[24:42] | Well, I can tell you Upton did this right. | 我可以保证厄普顿没问题 |
[24:44] | – I was there. – Great. | -当时我在 -好 |
[24:45] | I’ll look over the video, and get back to you. | 我看完录像后再找你 |
[24:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:48] | Hailey… | 海莉 |
[24:50] | I wanna tell you, you were terrific. | 我想告诉你 你做得很好 |
[24:53] | I mean, you found that kid’s weakness, | 我是说 你发现了他的弱点 |
[24:55] | made him vulnerable, | 攻破了他 |
[24:56] | and you buried his ass. | 最后让他承认了罪行 |
[24:59] | we finally got a DNA hit inside the Collier house. | 我们终于在科利尔家里找到了DNA |
[25:01] | Strand of hair in the living room. | 客厅里有一缕头发 |
[25:03] | Good. More evidence, the better. | 很好 这样证据更充分了 |
[25:04] | Yeah, the problem is, it’s not a match to Devin. | 但是 问题是那缕头发不是德温的 |
[25:09] | Belongs to a guy named Nate Stevenson. | 是一个叫内特·史蒂文森的 |
[25:10] | In and out of the joint since he was 18. | 从十八岁开始就进了好几次监狱了 |
[25:13] | – He connected to Devin? – Not sure. | -他和德温有关系吗 -还不确定 |
[25:15] | All we know is that they live in the same neighborhood. | 我们只查到他们住在一个小区 |
[25:17] | Okay. Get a search warrant. | 好吧 去申请搜查令 |
[25:20] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[25:37] | – I got it. – You got it. | -我来 -你来吧 |
[25:40] | – Got me? – We’re good. | -掩护我 -好的 |
[25:45] | Nate Stevenson. Chicago PD. | 内特·史蒂文森 芝加哥警署 |
[25:47] | Open up. | 开门 |
[25:50] | You there? | 你在吗 |
[25:58] | – All right, let’s move. – Yeah. | -好了 开始行动 -好 |
[26:01] | – Clear. – Go. | -安全 -去吧 |
[26:09] | Clear. | 安全 |
[26:10] | – Clear. – Yeah, it’s all clear. | -安全 -是的 一切安全 |
[26:12] | All right. Well, we have a search warrant, | 好了 我们有搜查令 |
[26:13] | so let’s search. | 开始搜查吧 |
[26:14] | Pick a room, start tossing the place. | 每人一个房间 搜仔细点 |
[26:27] | Yo, check this out. | 来 看看这个 |
[26:32] | That’s a Cartier. Same as on the list of items | 卡地亚手表 跟科利尔家 |
[26:34] | stolen from Collier’s house, right? | 失窃的物品清单一样 是吧 |
[26:35] | Sure was. | 肯定是 |
[26:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:42] | That looks like Allison’s, | 看起来像是艾莉森的那块表 |
[26:44] | but I think the one I bought her was thinner. | 可我觉得我给她买的更薄一些 |
[26:47] | Did you pay with a credit card? | 你是用信用卡付的款吗 |
[26:50] | I think so. | 应该是吧 |
[26:51] | Let me go check. | 我去查一下 |
[26:54] | Where did–where did you find this? | 你们在哪里找到这个的 |
[26:55] | At a house belonging to a guy named Nate Stevenson. | 在一个叫内特·史蒂文森的家伙家里 |
[26:58] | Does that mean a second person’s involved? | 还有第二个人参与了吗 |
[27:00] | Could be. We’re still investigating. | 有可能 我们还在调查 |
[27:02] | – You ever hear of this guy? – No. | -你听说过这个人吗 -没有 |
[27:06] | – You ever seen him before? – Is this man in custody? | -你见过他吗 -这人现在被捕了吗 |
[27:09] | Not yet. We’re still looking. | 还没有 我们还在找 |
[27:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:13] | I’ll get you what you need. | 我会提供你需要的 |
[27:18] | Hey, put out a BOLO on Nate Stevenson. | 发出内特·史蒂文森的通缉令 |
[27:20] | Get some boots on the ground, too. | 再派些人出去 |
[27:22] | Let’s find this prick. | 把这家伙给找出来 |
[27:25] | Hailey. | 海莉 |
[27:26] | We gotta talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[27:28] | What’s going on? | 有什么事 |
[27:29] | So, I just spoke to the Manager of Operations | 我刚跟洪堡公园的 |
[27:31] | for Humboldt Park. | 运营经理聊过 |
[27:31] | Yeah, the one that was looking into Devin’s alibi. | 调查德温不在犯罪现场的证明的那人 |
[27:33] | So, yeah. He just sent me a video | 是的 他刚给我发了个视频 |
[27:35] | that confirms that Devin was telling the truth. | 证明德温说的是实话 |
[27:37] | He was smoking weed at the chess tables. | 他的确在象棋桌边抽大麻呢 |
[27:39] | What? That’s impossible. | 什么 这不可能啊 |
[27:41] | I don’t think so. Look, that’s Devin for sure. | 千真万确 你看 这肯定是德温 |
[27:43] | The timestamp says 9:32. | 时间显示是9点32 |
[27:44] | The 911 call was at 9:25. | 911报警电话是9点25 |
[27:46] | How can he be at the park at 9:32? | 他怎么可能9点32分在公园呢 |
[27:47] | Because I don’t think he ever was | 因为我觉得他压根就 |
[27:48] | at Collier’s house in the first place. | 没去过科利尔家 |
[27:52] | What the hell is going on? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[27:55] | Devin, you’ve got some explaining to do, my friend. | 德温 你要好好解释一下 |
[27:58] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[28:00] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[28:01] | – Devin! – Get an ambulance | -德温 -叫救护车 |
[28:03] | – down here, now! – Devin, Devin. | -这边 快点 -德温 德温 |
[28:04] | – Hold on. – Hold him up. | -挺住 -抱住他 |
[28:05] | I got him. I got him. | 我抱着他了 |
[28:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:08] | Okay, down. Down. | 好 放下吧 放下吧 |
[28:11] | Devin? | 德温 |
[28:14] | Please, no. No, Devin. | 拜托 德温 不要 |
[28:17] | – Don’t you die, Devin. – Hailey, come on. | -你不要死啊 德温 -海莉 算了 |
[28:19] | – No, no. No, no, no. – He’s dead. | -不行 不行 -他已经死了 |
[28:20] | Hailey, come on. He’s dead. | 海莉 算了 他已经死了 |
[28:23] | – No, no, no. – Hailey, we’re too late. | -不 不 -海莉 我们太晚了 |
[28:35] | He was telling the truth. | 他说的是实话 |
[28:40] | Kid was at Humboldt Park the whole time. | 他一直都在洪堡公园 |
[28:45] | I was so desperate to get a confession, | 我太想拿到他认罪的口供了 |
[28:47] | I didn’t even consider the fact that he could be innocent. | 我都没考虑过他有可能是清白的 |
[28:50] | I just kept poking at his pain–his wounds. | 我就一直在揭他的伤疤 戳他的痛处 |
[28:58] | Hailey, you did what you were supposed to do. | 海莉 你只是做了你该做的事 |
[29:02] | You had a suspect in the box without a lawyer, | 有个嫌疑人关着 没有律师 |
[29:05] | you got him talking, and you exploited a weakness. | 你想办法让他开口 你利用了他的弱点 |
[29:10] | I exploited a 20-year-old kid’s tragic past. | 我利用了一个二十岁孩子悲惨的过去 |
[29:13] | All the evidence pointed to Devin. | 所有的证据都指向德温 |
[29:14] | I would have done the same thing. | 换成我也会这么做 |
[29:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:30] | – Are you all right? I heard what happened. – Yeah, I’m good. | -你还好吗 我都听说了 -我没事 |
[29:33] | Hey, brother. | 哥们儿 |
[29:36] | Just having a tequila. You want one? | 在喝龙舌兰酒呢 想来一杯吗 |
[29:38] | No, I’m okay. I–I heard what happened. | 不用了 我 我都听说了 |
[29:40] | I wanted to come and check on Hailey. | 我想过来看看海莉 |
[29:43] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[29:44] | I’m glad to hear it. | 这样我就放心了 |
[29:47] | You sure you don’t want a drink? | 真的不想喝一杯 |
[29:49] | No, I don’t wanna interrupt. | 不用了 我不想打搅你们 |
[29:50] | You guys should talk, partner to partner. | 你们应该聊聊 搭档对搭档 |
[29:52] | I’ll see you guys tomorrow. | 咱们明天见 |
[29:53] | I’m glad you’re okay. | 你没事我就放心了 |
[29:54] | Thanks. Good night. | 谢谢 晚安 |
[29:56] | – See you tomorrow, Jay. – Yeah. | -杰 明天见 -好的 |
[30:07] | Oh am I drunk? | 是我喝多了 |
[30:08] | Or was that pretty uncomfortable? | 还是刚才确实尴尬 |
[30:12] | Ah, maybe a little. | 可能有点吧 |
[30:13] | It’s Adam though. He’s awkward. | 不过亚当 他就是有点尬 |
[30:16] | I hope he doesn’t think that you and I are… | 我不希望他以为我和你… |
[30:18] | No, he knows I don’t date people I work with. | 不会 他知道我不跟同事交往 |
[30:23] | Smart policy. Nothing good comes out of a workplace romance. | 聪明的原则 办公室恋情一般不会有好结果 |
[30:30] | I’m, uh–I’m actually a little tired. | 我 我有点累了 |
[30:33] | – But thanks for coming by. – Yeah, | -谢谢你过来 -当然 |
[30:35] | – you should get some rest. -Yea. | -你该休息休息 -是啊 |
[30:39] | – See you tomorrow? – Okay. | -明天见 -好 |
[30:41] | All right. | 好的 |
[30:46] | Devin Williams confesses to a crime he didn’t do. | 德温·威廉姆斯承认了他没做过的罪名 |
[30:51] | And then hangs himself? | 然后上吊自杀了 |
[30:53] | Do you know for sure he’s innocent? | 你确定他是无辜的吗 |
[30:54] | That he has no involvement in this crime? | 与这起凶案没有关系 |
[30:56] | No, we’re still looking into that, | 是的 我们还在查 |
[30:58] | but we do know he wasn’t at the crime scene, | 但我们知道他不在凶案现场 |
[31:00] | and he didn’t do the murder. | 也没有杀人 |
[31:02] | Press is gonna be all over this. | 媒体肯定要大肆报道了 |
[31:03] | Another false confession. | 又一起虚假供述 |
[31:05] | Okay, well, you address this any way you want. | 好吧 随你怎么说 |
[31:09] | But Detective Upton did nothing wrong. | 厄普顿警探没有做错 |
[31:11] | I’ll raise my right hand to that. | 我替她担保 |
[31:21] | We track down Nate Stevenson yet? | 找到内特·史蒂文森了吗 |
[31:22] | Trying but he’s still in the wind. | 还在找 但目前没发现 |
[31:24] | I ran Devin’s phone. | 我查了德温的手机 |
[31:24] | He got a series of threatening texts yesterday. | 昨天他收到了很多威胁短信 |
[31:26] | Saying what? | 都说什么了 |
[31:27] | “Snitches die. Grandmas do too.” | “告密者去死 你外婆也去死” |
[31:31] | Sounds like Nate and Devin are connected. | 看起来内特和德温有关联 |
[31:33] | Yeah. So Devin loans Nate | 没错 德温把蓝色本田 |
[31:35] | the blue Honda. | 借给了内特 |
[31:36] | Nate puts the stolen Lincoln plates on the car, | 内特换上了被盗林肯的车牌 |
[31:39] | drives over to the Colliers’, robs the joint, kills Allison. | 开到科利尔家 扫荡一空 杀了艾莉森 |
[31:42] | Gives the car back to Devin. | 再把车还给了德温 |
[31:44] | All right, ping the phone sending those texts, get a location. | 好 定位下发送短信的手机 找出地址 |
[31:46] | I just did–the address is 2244 Adams Street. | 刚查到 亚当斯街2244号 |
[31:49] | Tact up, hit it now. | 带上家伙 我们走 |
[31:54] | Go. | 上 |
[32:22] | We got something. | 有发现 |
[32:38] | Our DOA is Nate Stevenson, | 死者是内特·史蒂文森 |
[32:40] | the guy we think really killed Allison Collier. | 我们认为杀死艾莉森·科利尔的凶手 |
[32:41] | I’ve been going through Nate’s phone. | 我查了内特的手机 |
[32:43] | He’s been getting a lot of texts from an unknown number. | 他从一个未知号码那收到好多短信 |
[32:45] | The most recent one says: “Need to meet, bro. | 最近一条写着”需要谈谈 兄弟 |
[32:47] | Have cash and passport.” | 有现金和护照” |
[32:49] | Somebody’s trying to help Nate get out of the country. | 有人试图帮内特逃出国 |
[32:51] | Or make Nate think he was trying to help him get out of the country, | 或让内特以为他会帮他逃出国 |
[32:53] | so he could just track him down and shoot him. | 而实际上只是为找到他 杀了他 |
[32:55] | I pinged the unknown number. | 我定位了那个未知号码 |
[32:57] | All the texts were made downtown, | 所有短信都是从市区发的 |
[32:58] | corner of Superior and Michigan. | 在壮丽大道和密西根大道交汇处 |
[33:00] | Well, unless the killer’s name is Neiman Marcus, | 除非凶手叫内曼·马库斯 |
[33:02] | that doesn’t really help us. | 对我们来说没什么帮助 |
[33:03] | I found a surveillance camera | 我找到了仓库对面马路的 |
[33:05] | across the street from the warehouse. | 监控录像了 |
[33:07] | We got a man wearing a hoodie | 一个穿着连帽衫的男人 |
[33:08] | entering the warehouse at 3:12 P .M. and leaving at 3:21. | 在下午3点12进入仓库 3点21出来 |
[33:12] | Okay, that makes sense. | 时间对得上 |
[33:13] | The M.E. put the time of death between 2:30 and 4:00. | 法医说死亡时间在两点半到四点之间 |
[33:15] | You got a visual? | 有画面吗 |
[33:16] | Of him, no. His car, yes. | 那个男人吗 没有 但拍到了他的车 |
[33:17] | I’ll pull up the plates right now. | 我现在放大他的车牌 |
[33:21] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[33:23] | It’s Alderman Collier. | 是科利尔市议员 |
[33:29] | So, I’ve been digging into Collier’s finances. | 我在查科利尔的财务情况 |
[33:31] | For starters, he bought a Cartier watch | 首先他从兰斯伯瑞珠宝店 |
[33:33] | from Landsberg Jewelers for 14 grand. | 花一万四买了一块卡地亚手表 |
[33:35] | That’s the same make that we found at Nate’s house. | 和在内特家找到的型号一样 |
[33:37] | All right, so he did know | 好 所以他知道 |
[33:38] | it was his wife’s watch–that means he was lying to us. | 那是他妻子的手表 他骗了我们 |
[33:40] | He also made two $9,000 withdrawals | 他还有两笔九千美元的取现 |
[33:43] | while his bro, Nate, made two $9,000 deposits last week. | 而他好兄弟内特 上周存了两笔九千存款 |
[33:46] | All right, so Collier paid Nate 18 grand to whack his wife, | 也就是说科利尔付了内特一万八的杀妻佣金 |
[33:49] | and he whacked Nate to tie things off. | 又动手杀了内特以绝后患 |
[33:51] | The question is, why? | 问题是 为什么 |
[33:53] | I think I have the answer to that. | 我想我知道答案 |
[33:54] | Found an email Allison wrote to one of her friends. | 找到一封艾莉森写给她朋友的邮件 |
[33:57] | “Need to talk to you about finding a good lawyer. | “需要和你谈谈找个好律师的事 |
[33:58] | Lots to discuss. None of it good.” | 有很多要说的 但没一件好事” |
[34:05] | She seemed pretty desperate to begin the process, | 刚开始时她看起来很绝望 |
[34:09] | so I gave her the name of a few divorce lawyers that I know. | 我给了她一些我知道的离婚律师的联系方式 |
[34:12] | Okay, did she mention why she wanted to split up? | 嗯 她说自己为什么想离婚了吗 |
[34:14] | Yes. But given what’s happened, | 说了 但鉴于发生的事 |
[34:17] | there’s probably no point in talking about it. | 也许没必要再说了 |
[34:20] | Well, there’s definitely a point. | 绝对有必要 |
[34:22] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[34:23] | We think her husband’s involved. | 我们认为她丈夫与她的死有关 |
[34:29] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[34:32] | It was Jason. It all makes perfect sense. | 是杰森 这就完全说得通了 |
[34:35] | How? | 怎么说 |
[34:36] | Jason Collier was physically abusing Allison, | 杰森·科利尔一直家暴艾莉森 |
[34:39] | and she wanted a divorce. | 所以她想离婚 |
[34:42] | So he had her killed. | 然后他就杀了她 |
[34:45] | You’re sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[34:47] | Afraid so. | 确定 |
[34:48] | Is he in custody? | 他被捕了吗 |
[34:50] | I went by his office, his house… | 我去了他公司和家 |
[34:53] | He’s in the wind. | 他逃了 |
[34:54] | Let me reach out to him. | 我来试着联系他 |
[34:55] | I’ll tell him the person we think is responsible | 我会告诉他我们认为 |
[34:58] | for Allison’s death, | 杀死艾莉森的人 |
[34:59] | this Nate Stevenson guy, was just found dead. | 是这个刚被证实死亡的内特·史蒂文森 |
[35:03] | The case is officially closed. | 正式结案了 |
[35:06] | Let me know when and where. | 告诉我时间地点 |
[35:09] | I had no idea Jason was capable of this. | 我没想到杰森能干出这种事 |
[35:15] | Everyone is capable of this. | 每个人都能干出这种事 |
[35:17] | It’s why we’re so busy. | 所以我们才那么忙 |
[35:31] | I know you don’t wanna talk about it. | 我知道你不想谈这个 |
[35:33] | That’s a terrible way to start a sentence. | 用这个做开场白太糟糕了 |
[35:37] | I wanna make sure you’re okay. | 我想确保你没事 |
[35:41] | I can’t believe he killed himself. | 我不敢相信他居然自杀了 |
[35:44] | I know. I get it. | 我知道 我明白 |
[35:47] | Internal Affairs wants to look into it now. | 现在内务部想介入调查了 |
[35:50] | Apparently, they have concerns about my interrogation tactics. | 很明显 他们对我的审问策略有疑虑 |
[35:53] | Screw that. You did it right. | 管他呢 你做得对 |
[35:55] | – Maybe. – No, definitely. | -也许吧 -不 绝对正确 |
[35:59] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[36:02] | Collier’s on site. | 科利尔出现了 |
[36:03] | He’s heading east on Randolph, toward his house. | 他正在伦道夫街上向东开 向他家 |
[36:17] | Take him. | 拿下他 |
[36:38] | Go to the next block. I got the alley. | 去下个街区 小巷交给我 |
[36:50] | He’s going through the yards. | 他从院子里穿过去了 |
[36:57] | Stop running! | 站住 |
[36:59] | Chicago police, stop running! | 芝加哥警署 站住 |
[37:10] | Chicago PD! Don’t move. | 芝加哥警署 不许动 |
[37:13] | Get your hands in the air now! | 立刻把手举起来 |
[37:15] | Jason Collier, you’re under arrest for murder. | 杰森·科利尔 你因谋杀被捕了 |
[37:18] | Hands in the air now. | 立刻把手举起来 |
[37:19] | This whole damn thing is her fault. | 这一切都是她的错 |
[37:23] | She made a big deal over nothing. | 她无理取闹 |
[37:27] | Nothing! | 无理取闹 |
[37:28] | I grabbed her arms a few times. | 我有几次抓住她的手臂 |
[37:30] | That doesn’t mean she gets to ruin my career. | 不代表她就能毁了我的事业 |
[37:33] | My life. | 我的人生 |
[37:34] | Get on your knees now. | 跪下 |
[37:36] | Screw that. | 去你的 |
[37:40] | Stay back. Stay back! | 退后 退后 |
[37:46] | Drop your weapon. I will shoot you. | 放下武器 我会向你开枪 |
[37:50] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[37:51] | Drop your weapon now! | 立刻放下武器 |
[37:54] | I will shoot you! | 我会向你开枪 |
[37:56] | Drop your weapon. I’ll– | 放下武器 我… |
[38:19] | I ordered the suspect to get on his knees. | 我命令嫌犯跪下 |
[38:21] | He refused to comply. | 他拒绝服从 |
[38:23] | And then he reached into his waistband and pulled out a weapon. | 然后他伸手从腰带拔出一把武器 |
[38:26] | But you didn’t engage. | 但你没有开火 |
[38:28] | – No. – Okay, why not? | -没有 -为什么 |
[38:30] | I shot before she could, boss. | 我在她之前开抢了 老大 |
[38:32] | Well, I know that, Adam. | 这个我知道 亚当 |
[38:34] | I’m trying to understand why Hailey didn’t fire | 我想知道的是为什么海莉没有 |
[38:37] | on the offender before you did. | 在你之前对嫌犯开枪 |
[38:39] | She had two pedestrians in her line of fire. | 她的射击方向上有两名路人 |
[38:41] | She knew I was there. She knew I had the shot, | 她知道我在那 她知道我能开枪 |
[38:43] | so she let me take it. | 所以她交给我了 |
[38:44] | Is that what happened? | 事情是这样的吗 |
[38:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:52] | Okay, good. | 好 |
[38:55] | Listen, Hailey… | 听着 海莉 |
[38:59] | I don’t want you meeting with IAD right now. | 我不想你现在就见内务部的人 |
[39:02] | Just tell them–tell them you need to see your FOP rep first. | 告诉他们你需要先见你的警察兄弟会代表 |
[39:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:24] | For someone who has had a long week, you look great. | 你刚过了漫长的一周 你看起来很棒 |
[39:28] | And it’s only Wednesday. | 而且今天才刚周三 |
[39:35] | So, this Halstead thing… | 和霍斯特德的事… |
[39:37] | Oh, don’t worry about that. He’s your partner. | 别担心 他是你的搭档 |
[39:40] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[39:48] | I do have to ask, though. | 不过我得问 |
[39:52] | Why didn’t you take the shot? | 你为什么没开枪 |
[39:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:02] | I just froze. | 我僵住了 |
[40:06] | I got a lot on my mind, I guess. | 可能是心事太多了 |
[40:09] | Yeah. Yeah, I know. I’ve noticed. | 是啊 我注意到了 |
[40:13] | I don’t wanna push you. | 我不想逼你 |
[40:16] | If you don’t want to talk about it, we don’t have to. | 如果你不想说 我们不必说 |
[40:18] | But the stories that you told about your father… | 但你说的关于你父亲的事… |
[40:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:29] | Those were true. | 那些是真的 |
[40:36] | He wasn’t like that all the time. | 他不是一直都那样 |
[40:39] | Sometimes he was funny. | 有时他很有趣 |
[40:41] | And sweet. | 贴心 |
[40:45] | It’s a lot more complicated than people think. | 这比人们想的要复杂得多 |
[40:56] | Come over here. | 过来 |