时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | – Stop by tonight? – Three nights in a row. | -今晚过来吗 -连着三个晚上 |
[00:14] | That’d be four nights in a row. | 那就是四连了 |
[00:15] | Well then, forget it. | 那还是算了吧 |
[00:16] | You’re gonna cut me off at three nights in a row? | 玩完了三连就想不跟我玩了 |
[00:17] | Three? | 才三个 |
[00:18] | There’s no way. | 不可能 |
[00:21] | Good night. | 晚上好 |
[00:25] | Long day, huh? | 今天挺够呛吧 |
[00:27] | Did you guys hear, | 你们听说了吗 |
[00:28] | the detective exam was just announced? | 警探考试的考试时间发布了 |
[00:29] | Yeah, I heard something about that. | 我听说了一点 |
[00:31] | Oh, man, that exam is brutal. | 天啊 那考试难死了 |
[00:33] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[00:34] | If you’re gonna take it, start studying now. | 你要是想考 赶紧看书吧 |
[00:36] | Oh, that’s encouraging. | 真会鼓励人 |
[00:42] | So can I walk you out? | 我陪你出去吧 |
[00:44] | Do men still do that? | 男的还能这么做吗 |
[00:45] | That’s not sexist or anything, right? | 不算性别歧视吧 |
[00:47] | Look at that, it’s a gentleman’s arm. | 请看 这是一位绅士伸出的胳膊 |
[00:48] | – Stop it. – Stop it? | -别闹了你 -别闹 |
[00:52] | Been talking to my dad, he’s not so sure | 我跟我爸聊过了 他倒不觉得 |
[00:54] | the detective thing’s a great idea. | 这个警探考试是个好主意 |
[00:56] | More lawsuits. More eyes. | 诉讼更多 盯着的人也更多 |
[00:57] | But that big city badge-that would look… | 不过那个徽章 挂在我腰上 |
[01:00] | pretty good on my hip. | 肯定很好看 |
[01:01] | How ’bout you? | 你呢 |
[01:02] | I don’t know. I’m thinking it over. | 我还不知道 还在考虑 |
[01:04] | You’re “Thinking it over?” | 你还考虑啊 |
[01:05] | You’ve been dreaming about this | 你这个梦想 |
[01:07] | since your first day in the Academy. | 从你一进警校就有了 |
[01:08] | I don’t believe you for a second. | 我才不信你还在考虑 |
[01:09] | Officer Burgess? | 伯吉斯警官 |
[01:10] | First Deputy Brennan would like a word. | 第一副局长布莱纳想和您谈谈 |
[01:12] | With me? | 和我 |
[01:13] | Yes, ma’am. This way. | 是 女士 这边请 |
[01:16] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[01:24] | Gun violence isn’t the whole story. | 枪支暴力并不是全部 |
[01:26] | Overall crime is down 9%. | 总体犯罪率已经下降了9% |
[01:29] | No, it’s not fake news. Do you know what? | 这不是假新闻 我告诉你 |
[01:30] | I am sick of people saying it’s fake news. | 对假新闻的质疑我都听恶心了 |
[01:33] | I gotta jump. | 我还有事 |
[01:35] | Hi, Kim. | 你好啊金 |
[01:36] | I wanted to congratulate you | 我想恭喜你 |
[01:39] | on the Jorge Luna bust. | 侦破了赫尔黑·鲁纳案 |
[01:40] | I read all the IPR’s and the supplementary reports. | 我读了调查报告和附加报告 |
[01:43] | You read all of our reports? | 我们的报告您都读了 |
[01:44] | I read everyone’s reports. | 谁的报告我都看 |
[01:46] | That’s how I know you got those kids out of harm’s way. | 所以我才知道是你把那些孩子救了 |
[01:50] | That was a team effort, ma’am. | 那是团队合作的功劳 长官 |
[01:51] | Don’t run away from a compliment. | 给你表扬你就收着 |
[01:53] | Gets you nowhere. | 不然对你没好处 |
[01:58] | I need a favor. | 我要你帮个忙 |
[02:02] | Last week… | 上周 |
[02:04] | I met a pastor-Aqueela Barnes. | 我见了一位牧师 阿奇拉·巴内斯 |
[02:05] | – Have you heard of her? – Yeah. | -听说过吗 -知道 |
[02:07] | She has quite a following on the West Side. | 她在西区有不少信众 |
[02:08] | Yes, she does. | 没错 |
[02:10] | Her daughter wants to be a cop. | 她女儿想当警察 |
[02:12] | Oh. Okay, I can arrange a ride along with Patrol. | 好吧 我可以安排她随同巡街 |
[02:16] | Or you could take her out yourself. | 你也可以亲自带着她 |
[02:19] | As a part of his campaign, Kelton is rebooting | 凯尔顿的竞选计划中 包括了 |
[02:21] | the Explorers Program. | 重启探索者项目 |
[02:23] | We’ve put a lot of time, a lot of resources into it. | 我们花了许多时间 投入了许多资源 |
[02:25] | I wanna show it off. | 我想展示展示 |
[02:27] | Preferably with an up-and-coming young, | 最好能由一位前途无量的 |
[02:28] | female cop on our most elite unit. | 青年精英女警来陪同 |
[02:34] | Here’s her card. | 这是她的名片 |
[02:36] | In case you find the time in your schedule. | 你有空了就联系她 |
[02:39] | Yeah. | 好 |
[02:44] | Whoa-oh, look at you, sporting the old blues. | 瞧瞧你 又穿上蓝色制服了 |
[02:46] | Just like old times. They look a little tight. | 和以前一样 就是有点小了 |
[02:50] | Don’t expect a coffee run. | 我可不给你带咖啡 |
[02:51] | Your ride along’s here. You clear it with Voight? | 你的尾巴在那呢 跟博伊特说了吗 |
[02:53] | Yes. I know what I’m doing, Trudy. | 说了 我知道我在干什么 特鲁迪 |
[02:54] | You remember the rules. Civilian in the car. | 别忘了规矩 平民在车上 |
[02:56] | Do not engage. And bring me back a latte. | 不得与罪犯交火 还得给我带拿铁 |
[02:59] | Real milk. | 多加奶 |
[03:00] | Hey, Kendra. | 肯德拉 |
[03:01] | Hi, I’m Officer Kim Burgess. How you doing? | 我是金·伯吉斯警官 你好吗 |
[03:03] | – So nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. | -很高兴认识你 -我也是 |
[03:05] | Thank you so much for this opportunity. | 非常感谢你给我这次机会 |
[03:07] | I know how busy you must be, ma’am. | 我知道您非常忙 女士 |
[03:08] | Let’s lose the “Ma’am,” okay? | 还是别喊我女士了 好吧 |
[03:11] | Sorry. My mom likes me to be formal. | 抱歉 我妈要求我注意礼节 |
[03:13] | That’s okay. Grab your backpack. | 没事 拿上你的背包 |
[03:15] | It’s cute. K for Kendra? | 挺好看的 K是你名字的简写吗 |
[03:17] | Nah. It’s actually um-it’s actually K for Kendrick. | 不是 这其实是 是肯德里克的简写 |
[03:20] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[03:22] | So why do you wanna be a cop, Kendra? | 你为什么想当警察呢 肯德拉 |
[03:25] | I’m just tired of people being shot. | 我只是受够了人们老是被枪击 |
[03:28] | So, rather than bitch and moan and just– | 所以与其叽歪个没完倒不如… |
[03:32] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:34] | That’s okay. Cops are allowed to curse. | 没事 警察说几句脏话没事 |
[03:37] | Well, rather than complain, | 与其空口抱怨 |
[03:41] | I just figured I’d do something about it. | 我更希望能做点实事 |
[03:42] | You know? Try to make a difference. | 你明白吗 改变现状 |
[03:44] | Just like your mom. | 和你妈妈一样 |
[03:47] | Not exactly. | 也不一样 |
[03:48] | I mean, I believe in God and everything, | 虽然我也相信上帝什么的 |
[03:50] | but he’s not gonna fix Chicago all by himself. | 但是上帝又不会亲自来解决芝加哥的问题 |
[03:54] | I got a hit on a robbery crew. | 接到抢劫团伙作案报警 |
[03:55] | Guy named Clay Young. Drives a red 2004 Mustang. | 名叫克莱·杨 开2004款红色野马 |
[03:58] | Illinois tags. 1-4 Eddie Paul Sam 9-6. | 伊利诺伊州车牌 14艾保萨96 |
[04:01] | My CI thinks they’re going to hit a house | 我的线人认为他们就要出手 |
[04:02] | on Stone Street, like soon. | 抢劫石街的一栋房子了 |
[04:04] | Stone Street. We just passed that. | 石街 我们刚刚开过去 |
[04:06] | If anyone’s close, take a peak. Stay in the shadows. | 谁在附近就过去看看 不要暴露 |
[04:09] | We’re gonna check it out, right? | 我们要去看看吧 |
[04:10] | No, not with you in the car. | 不行 你在车里就不能去 |
[04:12] | Come on, Officer. | 拜托了警官 |
[04:13] | No, Kendra. It’s not a good idea. | 不行 肯德拉 这么做不行 |
[04:15] | But how am I supposed to learn if I don’t see anything? | 要是我不能亲眼见识 那我还能学到什么呢 |
[04:20] | Please. | 求你了 |
[04:32] | Now we’re gonna put your police skills to the test. | 你的警察技能要接受实战检验了 |
[04:37] | Okay Kendra. See that red Mustang? | 肯德拉 看到那辆红色野马了吗 |
[04:40] | Yeah. Does that match the plates | 你看它的车牌 |
[04:41] | – we’re looking for? – Sure does. | -跟我们听到的一致吗 -当然 |
[04:43] | EPS. Eddie, Paul, Sam. | 艾保萨就是EPS的代号 |
[04:45] | Nice work, Officer. | 干得漂亮 警官 |
[04:47] | Jay. I got our Mustang. | 杰 我发现那辆野马了 |
[04:48] | Any sign of our suspect, Clay Young, | 有发现嫌疑人克莱·杨吗 |
[04:49] | Male, white, six-feet tall? | 白人男性 身高一米八 |
[04:51] | No. The car’s parked on the corner. | 没有 车停在街角 |
[04:52] | No one’s inside. I gotta head out. | 里面没人 我要去看看 |
[04:58] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[05:01] | 5021 Eddie. Emergency, multiple shots fired | 5021E 紧急 多次开枪 |
[05:03] | coming from 1520 West Stone Street. | 地址是西石街1520号 |
[05:05] | I am pinned in. I got one down. | 我在现场 一人受伤 |
[05:07] | Roll an ambulance! | 需要救护车 |
[05:09] | Kendra? You stay here! | 肯德拉 你待在这 |
[05:11] | You understand me? Stay here! | 听懂了吗 待在这 |
[05:17] | – Sir, are you hurt? – No. | -先生你受伤了吗 -没有 |
[05:18] | Get behind me, now! | 退到我身后 快 |
[05:19] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好的好的好的 |
[05:20] | That’s right-go, go, go, go! | 很好 快走快走 |
[05:22] | Sir, I saw you’re hurt. I saw you’re hurt. | 先生 我看见你受伤了 我看见了 |
[05:24] | I’m coming to you. Can you hook my arm? | 我来帮你 你能拉住我胳膊吗 |
[05:26] | Let’s go, come on. Let’s do this together, buddy. | 我们走 加油 我们一起 来吧 |
[05:27] | You got this! Help me out. | 你能行 你可以的 |
[05:29] | All right. Don’t worry, an ambulance is coming. | 好了 别担心 救护车很快就来了 |
[05:31] | Okay? You stay with me. | 好吗 保持清醒 |
[05:33] | All right. Hold on, okay? | 好吗 坚持住 |
[05:34] | Hold up-Chicago PD! | 坚持住 芝加哥警署 |
[05:37] | Drop that weapon! | 放下武器 |
[05:39] | 10-1, 10-1! Shots fired by offender and the police. | 总部 总部 罪犯和警察有交火 |
[05:41] | Offender on foot in the alley, | 罪犯步行进入小巷 |
[05:43] | heading eastbound towards State. Gray hoodie. | 向东朝斯台特街跑去 灰色连帽衫 |
[05:46] | Sir! I’m coming back to you, sir! | 先生 我回来帮你 |
[05:48] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | 你没事了 没事了 |
[05:50] | Stay with me. I’m not leaving you. | 坚持住 我不会离开你的 |
[05:51] | Stay with me. | 坚持住 |
[05:59] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[06:00] | He took one to the chest. Clear that house! | 他胸部中枪 搜查那栋房子 |
[06:02] | Copt that. | 收到 |
[06:05] | Kendra! Are you all right? | 肯德拉 你还好吧 |
[06:08] | Kendra? It’s me, okay? | 肯德拉 是我 |
[06:26] | Kendra! | 肯德拉 |
[06:33] | Two offenders broke in through the back door. | 两名罪犯从后门闯入 |
[06:35] | They entered the dining room, started opening drawers. | 他们进入了餐厅 开始翻抽屉 |
[06:38] | Homeowner comes in, surprised ’em. | 户主进来 惊动了他们 |
[06:40] | Yeah, he took two to the chest. | 是的 他胸部中了两枪 |
[06:42] | Name’s John McCaffery. | 名字是约翰·麦卡弗里 |
[06:44] | Looks like the third shot missed, | 看起来第三枪打偏了 |
[06:46] | went through the window. | 打穿了窗户 |
[06:48] | And that’s the one that hit the pedestrian? | 然后击中了路人 |
[06:49] | Yeah, bad time for a walk. | 对 散步的时机不佳 |
[06:51] | McCaffery fires back, clips Offender Number One. | 麦卡弗里开枪回击了 击中了罪犯一号 |
[06:54] | Meet Clay Young. | 这是克莱·杨 |
[06:55] | Do we know what happened to the second offender? | 第二个罪犯怎样了 |
[06:56] | He hightails it through a side door, | 他迅速通过侧门逃走 |
[06:58] | engages with Officer Burgess. | 然后与伯吉斯警官交火了 |
[07:00] | – Okay. Anything else? – Talked to Robbery. | -好的 还有什么吗 -和抢劫组谈了 |
[07:02] | They think this is the same crew | 他们认为这是过去几周 |
[07:03] | that’s been hitting the Gold Coast the past few weeks. | 在黄金海岸区抢劫的团伙 |
[07:06] | Yeah, I figured. | 我猜也是 |
[07:07] | All right, thanks, Cullen. | 谢了 卡伦 |
[07:08] | Hey, uh, what about the wife? | 受害者的妻子呢 |
[07:10] | Once the shooting started, I hid in the bathroom. | 枪击一开始 我就躲进浴室了 |
[07:13] | I should have done something. | 我应该做些什么的 |
[07:15] | No, no. You didn’t do anything wrong. | 不不 你没有做错 |
[07:16] | – I tried to save him– – Detective? | -我试着救他 -警探 |
[07:19] | She needs to get to Med. | 她需要去医院 |
[07:21] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 我很遗憾你失去了他 |
[07:25] | Hey. Where’s Burgess? | 伯吉斯在哪儿 |
[07:27] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[07:30] | All right, what do we got? | 好吧 什么情况 |
[07:31] | Two offenders that we know of. | 已知有两名罪犯 |
[07:32] | They came in through the back courtyard. | 通过后院进入 |
[07:33] | The wife didn’t see much. | 妻子没看到多少 |
[07:35] | We’ve got two DOAs inside. | 里面有两名死者 |
[07:37] | The homeowner, John McCaffery, and one of the bad guys. | 一名是户主约翰·麦卡弗里 另一名是罪犯之一 |
[07:40] | A, uh, Clay Young, male, white, 37. | 克莱·杨 白人男性 37岁 |
[07:42] | He’s got a long sheet. Burglary. Meth distro. | 犯罪记录很多 入室盗窃 贩卖冰毒 |
[07:45] | No gang ties, though. | 不过没有黑帮关联 |
[07:47] | Wife said her husband had a gun, | 妻子说她丈夫有一把抢 |
[07:49] | and he’s the one that opened fire on this Clay Young guy. | 是他先向克莱·杨开火的 |
[07:52] | And during the shootout, a bullet came through | 交火中 一枚子弹 |
[07:53] | the window and hit a civilian here. | 穿过窗户在这里击中了一名市民 |
[07:55] | Wife get a look a look at the other offender? | 妻子看清另一名罪犯了吗 |
[07:56] | She caught a glimpse, but she ducked into the bathroom | 她只瞥了一眼 交火开始后 |
[07:58] | when the bullets started flying. | 她就躲进浴室了 |
[07:58] | She said, white male, tall, gray hoodie. | 她说是名白人男性 高大 穿灰色连帽衫 |
[08:01] | Same guy that opened up on Kim. | 向金开火的也是那个人 |
[08:02] | I have two witnesses that saw a big guy | 我有两名证人说看到一个 |
[08:04] | with a gray hoodie run out of the house, | 穿灰色连帽衫的大个子从房子里跑出来 |
[08:05] | shooting at a police officer. | 向警察开火 |
[08:07] | All right, chase Young’s knowns, dump his phone. | 好的 去查杨的熟人 检查他的手机 |
[08:09] | Talk to neighbors, check all nearby PODS. | 和邻居们谈话 检查周边所有监控录像 |
[08:12] | – Excuse me! – Hey! Are you all right? | -借过 -你没事吧 |
[08:15] | Look, it all happened really fast, okay? | 一切都发生的太快了 |
[08:16] | There was a man down, bleeding. | 有人倒下 在流血 |
[08:18] | I told Kendra to duck, to stay in the car– | 我让肯德拉躲好 待在车里 |
[08:19] | Hold on a second, the girl was in the car with you? | 等等 那个女孩在你车里 |
[08:23] | Yeah, I was on a ride along. | 是的 我带她一起巡逻 |
[08:24] | But now I can’t find her. | 但现在我找不到她了 |
[08:25] | I went back to check on her, and she’s gone– | 我回去找她 她就不见了 |
[08:26] | Go find her now. | 立刻去找她 |
[08:27] | We’ll talk about the other stuff later. | 我们之后再谈其他事 |
[08:33] | Excuse me, sir, have you seen this girl? | 打扰一下 先生 你见过这个女孩吗 |
[08:36] | No, sorry. | 没有 抱歉 |
[08:37] | Why? Did something happen to her? | 怎么了 她发生什么事了吗 |
[08:38] | If you do see her, can you please call me? | 如果你看到她 请给我打电话 |
[08:40] | Oh, sure, sure. I’ll ask around. | 好的 我会四处问问 |
[08:42] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 -没事 |
[08:43] | Yo. I heard you took fire. | 我听说你与人交火了 |
[08:45] | – You okay? – I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[08:49] | Kim. Kim, look at me. | 金 金 看着我 |
[08:52] | You don’t look fine. | 你看起来不像没事 |
[08:53] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[08:56] | I had a ride along with me, she ran. | 车上有人和我一起巡逻 她跑了 |
[09:00] | – Well, just find her. – I’ve been looking. | -那就去找她 -我一直在找 |
[09:03] | It’s okay. | 别担心 |
[09:05] | There’s a bus stop right there. Maybe she took the bus home. | 那里有个公交站 也许她坐公交回家了 |
[09:09] | Let me see the picture. | 给我看看照片 |
[09:10] | Maybe… | 也许… |
[09:18] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[09:20] | Mrs. Barnes, I’m officer Burgess. | 巴内斯夫人 我是伯吉斯警官 |
[09:21] | We spoke yesterday. There’s been an incident– | 我们昨天通过话 早些时候发生了事件 |
[09:24] | Kendra! Are you okay? | 肯德拉 你没事吧 |
[09:27] | Mrs. Barnes, may I please come in? | 巴内斯夫人 我能进屋吗 |
[09:28] | I would love to speak to Kendra. | 我很想和肯德拉谈谈 |
[09:33] | I’m sorry about all of this. | 对这一切我很抱歉 |
[09:34] | When that guy started shooting at you, | 当那个人开始对你开枪 |
[09:36] | I got scared. | 我害怕了 |
[09:37] | So, I ran into a coffee shop, | 所以我跑进了一间咖啡店 |
[09:38] | and I started freaking out a little bit. | 我有点抓狂 |
[09:40] | But then this nice lady walked into the bus stop. | 但之后有个善良的女士走到公交站 |
[09:42] | Gave me some money, and told me to go home. | 给了我一些钱 让我回家 |
[09:44] | So, let me get this straight, Officer Burgess. | 让我把情况理清楚 伯吉斯警官 |
[09:45] | You were out with my daughter on a ride, | 你带我女儿去巡逻 |
[09:47] | and you drove smack-dab into a shootout? | 不偏不倚直接开进了枪战 |
[09:50] | – How does that happen? – I’m sorry, Mrs. Barnes. | -怎么会发生这种事 -对不起 巴内斯夫人 |
[09:52] | I certainly didn’t mean for this to happen. | 我不是有意的 |
[09:53] | There was an emergency call, a man was shot. | 当时情况紧急 有人中枪了 |
[09:56] | I did what I thought was right– | 我做了我认为正确的… |
[09:57] | No disrespect, Ms. Barnes, but my partner | 无意冒犯 巴内斯夫人 但我的搭档 |
[09:59] | is being extremely humble. She tried to save a man’s life. | 太谦虚了 她试着去救一个人的命 |
[10:01] | And almost got my daughter killed in the process. | 并且过程中差点害死我女儿 |
[10:04] | Mom. | 妈 |
[10:05] | I appreciate you stopping by. | 感谢你的到访 |
[10:07] | But if there’s nothing else– | 但如果没有别的事了 |
[10:08] | There is. I’m sorry. | 还有一事 抱歉 |
[10:09] | Kendra, I have to ask you: did you happen to see | 肯德拉 我必须问你 你看到 |
[10:11] | the man with the gun? He was wearing a gray hoodie. | 那个拿枪的男人了吗 他穿着灰色连帽衫 |
[10:16] | No, I didn’t. I’m sorry. | 我没看到 抱歉 |
[10:19] | There. | 就这样 |
[10:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:25] | So, we recovered a laptop in Clay Young’s apartment that | 我们在克莱·杨的公寓找到了一台笔记本电脑 |
[10:27] | traces back to a Gold Coast robbery from two weeks ago. | 来自于两周前黄金海岸区的抢劫案 |
[10:29] | Well, that’s good. But Young’s dead. | 很好 但杨已经死了 |
[10:30] | Do we have anything on the second offender? | 有关于第二名罪犯的信息吗 |
[10:32] | – Nothing so far. – Nah, we got a name. | -目前没有 -我们有名字了 |
[10:34] | This is, uh, Trent Stow. | 这是特兰顿·斯多 |
[10:36] | Techs found his fingerprints all over the Mustang. | 技术人员发现野马车里到处都是他的指纹 |
[10:39] | – Record? – Long and impressive. | -犯罪记录 -又长又臭 |
[10:41] | He’s a repeat violent offender, this guy. | 这家伙是个暴力惯犯 |
[10:42] | Two armed robberies, three narcotics charges. | 两起暴力抢劫 三项毒品罪名 |
[10:44] | Looks like he’s into meth, coke, and heroin. | 看起来他涉猎冰毒 可卡因和海洛因 |
[10:46] | All right. That makes sense, ’cause the M.E. said | 有道理 因为法医说 |
[10:48] | they found high doses of meth in Young’s system. | 他们发现杨的体内冰毒含量很高 |
[10:50] | All right. So we’ve got two hopped-up junkies | 好的 我们有两个暴力的吸毒者 |
[10:52] | robbing to support their habit. | 用抢劫来支持毒瘾开销 |
[10:54] | Besides drugs, we find a nexus between Stow and Young? | 除了毒品 斯多和杨之间还有关联吗 |
[10:57] | Yeah, they were busted ten years ago for a robbery | 有 他们十年前因抢劫被捕 |
[11:00] | when they were in college at CCU. | 那是他们都是芝加哥大学的学生 |
[11:01] | Stow actually played quarterback for a season. | 斯多还在橄榄球队当过一赛季的四分卫 |
[11:03] | He was a pro prospect until he beat | 他有望成为职业球员 直到 |
[11:05] | a kid into a coma at a bar. | 他在酒吧把一个孩子打成昏迷 |
[11:06] | The judge was an alum, so he got off with probation. | 法官是校友 所以他得以缓刑脱身 |
[11:09] | He’s been busted a few times for robberies, | 他因抢劫被捕了几次 |
[11:10] | never convicted. This kid’s been getting a free pass his entire life. | 从未被定罪 这孩子一辈子都在交好运 |
[11:14] | Hey Kim, you recognize this guy? | 金 你认得出他吗 |
[11:16] | No. All I saw was a hoodie. | 不 我只看到了连帽衫 |
[11:19] | All right. Bring in Trent Stow. | 把特兰顿·斯多抓回来 |
[11:21] | See if the wife of the victim can ID him. | 看看受害者的妻子能不能指认他 |
[11:24] | Burgess. | 伯吉斯 |
[11:29] | How’s your ride along doing? | 一起巡逻的孩子怎么样了 |
[11:30] | Oh, she’s fine, thank God. | 她没事 感谢上帝 |
[11:32] | I never should have engaged with her in the car. | 她在车上我就不该进行交火 |
[11:34] | Technically, yes, but, you did | 严格上来说没错 但是 |
[11:35] | what you thought was right. | 你做了你认为正确的事 |
[11:37] | Yeah. Well, let’s hope the review team | 希望考核小组 |
[11:39] | feels the same way. | 也是这么认为的吧 |
[11:40] | – When you meet with them? – Tomorrow. | -你什么时候去找他们 -明天 |
[11:42] | – Any advice? – Yeah, just tell the truth. | -有什么建议吗 -说出真相就行 |
[11:45] | Look, you tried to save a man’s life. | 听着 你想拯救一个人的命 |
[11:47] | Ride along or no ride along, | 不管当时是否有平民在车上 |
[11:48] | they’re gonna understand. | 他们都会理解的 |
[11:50] | – Thanks. – All right. Now get with Antonio. | -谢了 -现在去找安东尼奥吧 |
[11:52] | Grab this punk who shot at you. | 抓到朝你开枪的混蛋 |
[12:04] | We got the back. | 我们去后面 |
[12:16] | Chicago PD. Trent Stow, open up! | 芝加哥警署 特伦特·斯多 开门 |
[12:19] | No movement inside. | 里面没有动静 |
[12:21] | How’s the back? | 后门怎么样 |
[12:24] | Pretty quiet back here. | 后面很安静 |
[12:26] | Yo, let’s go get the ram. | 我们破门进去吧 |
[12:27] | No. We don’t have a warrant. | 不 我们没有搜查令 |
[12:28] | I don’t know, I might have heard her | 我不知道 我可能听到她 |
[12:29] | screaming inside just now. | 在里面尖叫 |
[12:31] | We go in now without paper, | 我们没有文件擅自闯入 |
[12:32] | we could blow the whole case. | 可能会毁掉这个案子 |
[12:34] | That’s Trent’s truck right there. | 那是特伦特的车 |
[12:38] | Ruz, Ruz. Hold off, Ruz. | 鲁塞克 鲁塞克 别开枪 |
[12:39] | Hold off. | 别开枪 |
[12:53] | Trent Stow! | 特伦特·斯多 |
[12:55] | Shut off the vehicle. Step out of the truck. | 把车停下 从车里出来 |
[12:57] | Okay, I got the back. Go for it. | 我看着后门 你去吧 |
[12:59] | I don’t got eyes. | 我没看到人 |
[13:01] | – I don’t got eyes! – Just hold your position! | -我没看到人 -原地待命 |
[13:02] | Everybody stay back! Stay back! | 所有人后退 后退 |
[13:05] | Yeah, I can’t see inside, man. | 我看不到里面 伙计 |
[13:06] | I got nothing. | 我什么都看不到 |
[13:10] | Step out of the truck! | 从车里出来 |
[13:11] | Hands in the air! | 把手举起来 |
[13:15] | – Don’t shoot! – Put your hands out. | -别开枪 -把手举起来 |
[13:16] | Right there! Is there anybody else in there? | 快点 里面有人吗 |
[13:18] | – Is there anyone else in there? – No! No! | -里面有人吗 -没有 没有 |
[13:20] | – Clear! – Kim, you good? | -安全 -金 你没事吧 |
[13:23] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[13:24] | We’re looking for Trent Stow. Look at me. | 我们在找特伦特·斯多 看着我 |
[13:27] | Trent’s out of town. | 特伦特出城了 |
[13:29] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[13:30] | – Shelby. – Watch, watch. | -谢尔比 -去看看 去看看 |
[13:31] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – Show me some ID. | -好 -身份证给我 |
[13:34] | House is clear. | 屋里安全 |
[13:37] | Give it to me. I’ll run it. | 给我 我来查 |
[13:38] | What are you doing here, huh? | 你来这里干什么 |
[13:40] | – Feeding the cat. – “Feeding the cat.” | -喂猫 -“喂猫” |
[13:42] | Really? That’s what you’re doing here? | 真的吗 你就是来喂猫的吗 |
[13:51] | Impressive. | 真厉害 |
[13:52] | You like to party, huh, Shelby? | 你喜欢去派对吗 谢尔比 |
[13:54] | – Is that an invitation? – No. It’s an observation. | -你是在邀请我吗 -不 这是对你的观察 |
[13:56] | You got two DUIs on your record. | 你有两次酒驾前科 |
[13:57] | A third one puts you in prison. | 第三次就得进监狱了 |
[13:59] | You tweaking right now? | 你现在慌了吗 |
[14:00] | Come on, dude. I drove to the 7-Eleven. | 拜托 哥们 我就开去了便利店 |
[14:02] | Oh, we can do a little blood test down at the station. | 我们可以去局里做点血检 |
[14:04] | Wa–wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[14:05] | Unless you tell us where he’s hiding right now. | 除非你告诉我们他现在躲在哪里 |
[14:07] | What did he do? | 他做了什么 |
[14:10] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[14:17] | Staying with his brother, Vince. | 跟他哥哥文斯一起 |
[14:19] | You got an address? | 你有地址吗 |
[14:21] | Yeah. | 有 |
[14:22] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -是的 |
[14:26] | Kim, get her out of here. | 金 带她离开这里 |
[14:37] | You think breaking up a kid’s birthday party’s | 你觉得警探测验中有 |
[14:39] | on the detective exam? | 闯入孩童生日派对这一项吗 |
[14:41] | Come on in, bouncy house is in the back, and– | 请进 淘气屋在后面 |
[14:43] | Vince Stow? | 文斯·斯多 |
[14:45] | – Can I help you? – Yeah. we’re looking for your brother, Trent. | -有什么事吗 -我们在找你弟弟 特伦特 |
[14:48] | It’s my son’s birthday. Can we do this later? | 今天是我儿子的生日 能晚点再说吗 |
[14:52] | No. | 不行 |
[14:53] | Listen, I’ve got a lot of friends here, | 听着 我请了很多朋友 |
[14:54] | – a lot of business colleagues– – Oh yeah, Vince. | -还有很多同事 -对 文斯 |
[14:57] | How do you want to play this? | 你打算要怎么办 |
[14:58] | – Excuse me? – We can be real quiet, | -你说什么 -我们可以安安静静的 |
[15:00] | or we can be real loud. | 也可以闹出很大动静 |
[15:02] | Make sure everyone knows what’s going on. | 让大家都知道发生了什么 |
[15:03] | – It’s your choice. – Okay. | -随你选 -好吧 |
[15:05] | You can talk to Trent, but only if | 你们可以和特伦特谈 不过 |
[15:06] | I’m there with him, I’m his lawyer. | 我得在场 我是他的律师 |
[15:12] | Yeah. Yeah, I know Clay Young. | 对 我认识克莱·杨 |
[15:14] | I haven’t seen him in months, since I’ve been sober. | 我戒毒以后好几个月没见过他了 |
[15:16] | You don’t look sober. | 你看起来不像是戒了 |
[15:20] | Where were you this morning? | 你今天早上在哪里 |
[15:22] | I was at an N.A. meeting. | 我在参加匿名戒瘾会 |
[15:22] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[15:24] | A church off of Wabash. St. Mary’s. | 沃巴什的一家教堂 圣玛丽教堂 |
[15:26] | You own a gray hoodie, Trent? | 你有灰色连帽衫吗 特伦特 |
[15:27] | Don’t answer that. | 不要回答 |
[15:31] | What’s this all about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[15:32] | There was a home invasion murder, | 发生了一起入室杀人案 |
[15:34] | and a guy, married man, two kids, was shot and killed. | 一名已婚有两个小孩的男人被射杀了 |
[15:38] | Well, I got nothing to do with that. | 这跟我没有关系 |
[15:40] | Trent’s been working as a quarterback coach | 特伦特一直在一所高中担任 |
[15:42] | at a high school. | 四分卫教练 |
[15:43] | He’s had his share of trouble in the past. | 他以前是惹过不少麻烦 |
[15:45] | He’s not that guy anymore. | 但他现在已经变了 |
[15:46] | Okay? He’s clean and sober. | 明白吗 他戒干净了 |
[15:48] | You people are making a big mistake. | 你们全部搞错了 |
[15:50] | Okay, then I assume you wouldn’t mind coming | 好吧 那你肯定不介意 |
[15:51] | down at the station, doing a lineup. | 去警局让人指认一下吧 |
[15:53] | – Oh, do you have a warrant? – No. | -你有搜捕令吗 -没有 |
[15:54] | But since he’s so innocent, I’m assuming | 不过既然他是无辜的 那他 |
[15:56] | that he’d want to do it of his own free will. | 肯定主动愿意这么做吧 |
[15:58] | Prove to us that he’s not involved. | 向我们证明这和他无关 |
[15:59] | – Okay, we’re done talking. – Are we? | -我们说完了 -是吗 |
[16:00] | Please try not to disturb my guests on your way out. | 请在出去的时候不要打扰到我的客人 |
[16:11] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[16:12] | Brennan. | 布莱纳 |
[16:13] | What’s she want now? | 她又想要什么 |
[16:18] | Kim. Come on in. | 金 请进 |
[16:21] | I just got off the phone with Med. | 我刚和芝加哥医院通过电话 |
[16:22] | The man you helped, he’s gonna make it. | 你救的那个人保住了性命 |
[16:25] | Well, that’s really great news. | 那真是太好了 |
[16:28] | The EMT did a hell of a job. | 多亏了急救医护人员 |
[16:30] | Now what did I tell you about compliments? | 我跟你说该怎么应付夸奖的 |
[16:34] | S–sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:35] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[16:38] | So, when do you go to the IRT? | 你什么时候去事件响应小组 |
[16:40] | Uh–I go, um, tomorrow. | 明天吧 |
[16:43] | But look, I talked to Sergeant Voight, | 不过我找博伊特警长聊过了 |
[16:44] | and he said just own it. | 他说说出真相就行了 |
[16:48] | Tell the truth about Kendra being in the car. | 告诉他们肯德拉为什么在车里 |
[16:50] | That’s good advice. For a man. | 这建议不错 对男人来说 |
[16:53] | Sad news is, the review board looks | 可惜考核小组 |
[16:55] | at women differently. It is what it is. | 对女性的看法不一样 这就是事实 |
[16:58] | But I guess I’m a little worried about them jamming | 不过我比较担心他们会怪罪你 |
[16:59] | you up for engaging with a civilian in the car. | 当平民在警车时交火的行为 |
[17:05] | In the eyes of the city, you’re a hero. | 在市民眼里 你是英雄 |
[17:06] | Female hero. | 女性英雄 |
[17:09] | The Department could use | 局里现在 |
[17:10] | that kind of publicity right now. | 需要这种门面 |
[17:15] | I would hate to see that narrative distorted. | 我可不想看到因为一个小小的违规 |
[17:19] | Because of a technical violation. | 而出现舆论反转 |
[17:26] | So I shouldn’t say Kendra was in the car? | 所以我不该说肯德拉在车里吗 |
[17:31] | Why ruin a good story? | 为什么要毁掉一个好故事呢 |
[17:45] | Let me get this straight. | 让我理下头绪 |
[17:46] | This guy, Trent Stow, is our lead suspect, | 这个特伦特·斯多是我们的首要嫌疑人 |
[17:48] | but we can’t get him in for a lineup? | 但是我们却没有证据能把他带进来吗 |
[17:50] | All we have are his prints in Young’s car. | 我们只有他留在杨车里的指纹 |
[17:52] | No gun was recovered. | 没发现枪 |
[17:53] | No DNA. So, we got nothing tying him to the crime. | 也没有DNA 我们没有任何直接证据 |
[17:55] | Have we run his alibi? | 验证他的不在场证明了吗 |
[17:57] | Yeah, we got three people that put him | 验证了 有三个人能证明他当时 |
[17:58] | at that N.A. Meeting, but it ended at 9:00. | 在匿名戒酒会 不过9点就结束了 |
[18:00] | Gives him plenty of time to pick up Young, | 他有足够的时间去接杨 |
[18:03] | and get all the way to the Gold Coast. | 然后再去金色海岸 |
[18:04] | All right, so use what we got. | 好 那就用现有的证据 |
[18:05] | – Get a search warrant. – Already tried. | -申请搜查令 -已经申请了 |
[18:07] | Judge says we don’t have probable cause. | 法官说我们没有合理的根据 |
[18:11] | All right, let’s work the stolen property angle. | 好 那我们就从被盗物品这个角度入手 |
[18:14] | He has to be selling the stuff | 他肯定是在转手 |
[18:15] | he’s stealing to somebody, right? | 偷来的东西 对吧 |
[18:17] | Find out who and work our way back to Stow. | 找到他的下线然后反推回斯多 |
[18:20] | I think I got something. | 我发现了点线索 |
[18:21] | Talked to Robbery, they gave me | 我从负责盗窃案的警官那里拿到了 |
[18:23] | the addresses of ten suspected cleaning houses. | 十处可疑的洗钱地址 |
[18:26] | Got a hit off of this South Side auto body shop. | 南区的一家汽车修理厂有情况 |
[18:28] | How’s it connect to Stow? | 和斯多有什么关系 |
[18:29] | Oh, NVLS records put Stow’s pickup | 全球车辆定位系统发现斯多的卡车 |
[18:31] | outside of it three times last month. | 本月里在那里出现过三次 |
[18:33] | How soon after the break-ins? | 距离案发有多久 |
[18:34] | – It’s always the next day. – All right, who wants to shop? | -都是案发第二天 -好吧 谁想买东西 |
[18:37] | John Randall. | 乔尼·兰德尔 |
[18:38] | He’s got a long sheet. Paroled two months ago | 他有多次犯罪记录 之前因收存盗窃物品被捕 |
[18:41] | for felony possession of stolen property. | 两个月前假释 |
[18:42] | All right. Grab this Randall. | 好吧 去把这个兰德尔找来 |
[18:44] | Rip the place apart. | 把那个地方翻个底儿朝天 |
[18:50] | Yeah, we’re looking for John Randall. | 你好 我们在找一个叫乔尼·兰德尔的人 |
[18:53] | Back there. | 在后面 |
[18:57] | John Randall? | 乔尼·兰德尔 |
[18:59] | Chicago PD. We just wanna ask you– | 芝加哥警署 我们只是想询问你一下 |
[19:02] | Target’s running out the back. | 嫌疑人朝后面跑了 |
[19:08] | All right. We got him. We got him. | 好的 我们去抓他 我们去 |
[19:16] | Stop! | 不许动 |
[19:18] | – He’s going over. – Son of a bitch. | -他要翻墙过去 -妈的 |
[19:23] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[19:23] | Are you kidding me? Go, man. | 你在逗我呢 你快去 |
[19:39] | All right! | 够了 |
[19:40] | You move, I shoot your kneecap. | 再动我就打烂你的膝盖 |
[19:42] | All right, all right. I’m done. | 好的 好的 我不动了 |
[19:44] | – You good? – Yeah, I’m good. | -你还好吗 -没事 我没事 |
[19:46] | Yeah, you are. | 你是没事 |
[19:51] | All right. Thanks, guys. | 大家辛苦了 |
[19:53] | How are you doing? How’s the wing? | 你怎么样 肩膀还好吗 |
[19:55] | Uh, I just tweaked it when I tried to go | 我翻墙的时候 |
[19:56] | over that fence. I’ll be fine. | 扭到肩膀了 没大碍 |
[19:59] | Good when you left this morning though, right? | 你肩膀今天早上的时候还是好好的对吧 |
[20:01] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[20:03] | Look, man, I just want to know you’re gonna be okay | 听着 就想知道我们一起执勤时 |
[20:04] | when we’re out here on the street. | 你不会有事 |
[20:06] | Of course I am. Look, I was feeling great | 当然 听着 在翻墙之前 |
[20:08] | until I tried to go over that fence. | 我可是好好的 |
[20:09] | I’m just asking. | 我就是问问 |
[20:14] | I would never put you in jeopardy. | 我永远不会用你的生命去冒险 |
[20:16] | – I’m not– – Ever. | -我从来 -永远不会 |
[20:17] | I’m not questioning that. I’m just worried about you. | 我从来没怀疑过这一点 我只是担心你 |
[20:19] | Do you want me to leave the shoulder out of it | 在我写报告的时候 |
[20:20] | when I write up a report? | 你需要我不写你肩伤的事吗 |
[20:22] | No. | 不用 |
[20:24] | You say what happened. | 你如实写 |
[20:26] | Cover up’s always worse than the crime. | 隐瞒比犯罪还要命 |
[20:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:30] | Okay. | 是啊 |
[20:34] | Then I applied pressure to the civilian’s wound | 然后我压住了那个平民的伤口 |
[20:36] | and did my best to stabilize him. | 尽全力稳定住了他的情况 |
[20:37] | What happened next? | 然后发生了什么 |
[20:39] | The offender emerged from the residence, | 嫌疑人从房子里冲出来 |
[20:41] | opened fire. | 开枪 |
[20:42] | I engaged with the suspect. | 我和嫌疑人交火 |
[20:43] | Where was your partner at the time? | 当时你的搭档在哪里 |
[20:45] | He was on duty, Detective Chen. | 他当时在执勤 陈警探 |
[20:46] | Back at the 21st. | 他在21分局 |
[20:48] | Why was that? | 为什么 |
[20:50] | Because I was asked to assist | 因为我被调去 |
[20:52] | on the Explorer’s Program. | 协助探索者项目了 |
[20:54] | So you were alone? | 所以你是独自一个人吗 |
[20:57] | Yes. I was alone. | 是的 我是独自一人 |
[21:11] | Okay. Thanks for your time. | 好的 谢谢你来这里 |
[21:13] | You did the city proud, Officer Burgess. | 你是芝加哥的骄傲 伯吉斯警官 |
[21:16] | You’re excused. | 你可以走了 |
[21:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:28] | Found those hidden in your mechanic bay. | 在你放工具的地方找到了这些 |
[21:31] | – They ain’t mine. – Y- Yeah, we know that. | -那不是我的 -我们知道 |
[21:33] | They belong to John McCaffery. | 那是乔尼·麦卡弗里的 |
[21:35] | This man. | 就是这个人 |
[21:37] | Bled out in front of his wife. | 他在妻子面前流血身亡 |
[21:39] | Trent Stow did that to him. | 特伦特·斯多干的 |
[21:41] | Who the hell is Trent Stow? | 特伦特·斯多又是谁 |
[21:43] | Him. | 就是他 |
[21:45] | Never seen him before. | 从来没见过这个人 |
[21:46] | Well, you might wanna reconsider. | 你最好再仔细回想一下 |
[21:48] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[21:48] | Because you’re staring down murder charges. | 因为你很有可能会被指控谋杀罪 |
[21:52] | Murder? | 谋杀 |
[21:53] | The way I see it, | 在我看来 |
[21:55] | you’re part of a conspiracy. | 你被卷入了一场阴谋 |
[21:56] | – Nah, that’s ridiculous. – Yeah? | -那怎么可能 -是吗 |
[21:58] | Stow and Young do the robbing and the killing. | 斯多和杨负责抢劫杀人 |
[22:01] | You do the washing and the selling. | 你负责善后销赃 |
[22:02] | No. I didn’t kill anyone. | 不 我可没杀人 |
[22:04] | I don’t kill anyone. And I don’t rob. | 我不会杀人的 我也不会去抢劫 |
[22:07] | I just buy things, man. | 我只是个买家 |
[22:08] | Who sold you the watches, then? | 谁卖给你的表 |
[22:09] | A woman. | 一个女人 |
[22:11] | And I didn’t get a name. She was just a runner. | 我不知道她叫什么 她行踪不定 |
[22:12] | What’d she look like? | 她长什么样 |
[22:14] | Pretty blonde. High as a kite. | 金发 大高个 |
[22:21] | She look familiar? | 是她吗 |
[22:24] | Yeah, that’s her. | 对 就是她 |
[22:32] | Sarge, Shelby Jarvek’s in the wind. | 警长 谢尔比·贾维克跑了 |
[22:33] | We got no known residence. Went by Stow’s place. | 我们没有她的地方 去了斯多家 |
[22:36] | No sign of her, but the pickup was in the driveway. | 没有任何她的迹象 但皮卡车还在车道上 |
[22:38] | Well, I just ran her phone. | 那我查一下她的手机 |
[22:39] | It pinged early this morning at 2:35 | 她的手机在凌晨2点35的时候定位在 |
[22:40] | in Englewood, near Elm and 112th Street, | 在恩格尔伍德 112大街和埃尔姆大街附近 |
[22:43] | but it goes dead shortly after that. | 但是在那之后马上没信号了 |
[22:44] | You know there’s an open-air drug market right there on Elm. | 你知道埃尔姆大街有个交易毒品的地方吧 |
[22:47] | All right, head over there. See if you can track it her down. | 好的 就去那里 试试看能不能找到她 |
[22:49] | Burgess, there’s someone here to see you. | 伯吉斯 有人找你 |
[22:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:57] | We live across the street from the McCaffery’s. | 我们住在麦卡弗里对面 |
[23:00] | I got your card from Zeb. | 我从瑞伯那里拿到了你的名片 |
[23:02] | He owns a chocolate shop near us. | 他在我家附近开了一间巧克力商店 |
[23:03] | Right, okay. And you saw something? | 好的 你目击到了什么是吗 |
[23:05] | Not exactly. | 不是我看到的 |
[23:06] | When I heard the shots, I ducked into a coffee shop. | 我听到枪声后就躲进咖啡店里了 |
[23:09] | There was a girl in there. | 那里有个女孩 |
[23:10] | She was really upset, crying. | 很难过 一直在哭 |
[23:13] | She said she bumped into the man with a gun. | 她说她撞见了那个拿着枪的男人 |
[23:15] | Got a look at him in the alley. | 在巷子里 她看见了他的脸 |
[23:17] | And sh–she was talking about the shooter? | 她说的是那个开枪的人吗 |
[23:18] | Yeah, she was terrified. | 是的 她当时吓坏了 |
[23:22] | Did you get the girl’s name? | 你知道那个女孩叫什么吗 |
[23:23] | Uh, no, I just walked her to a bus. | 不知道 我只是把她送上了公交车 |
[23:25] | Okay. What did she look like? | 好吧 那她长什么样 |
[23:26] | The girl, what did she look like? | 那个女孩 她长什么样 |
[23:27] | Cute. African American. | 很可爱 非裔美国人 |
[23:30] | She had a pink backpack with a “K” on it. | 她背着个粉色的包 上面印着字母K |
[23:35] | Yeah, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[23:37] | We’re gonna try and find her. | 我们会想办法找到她的 |
[23:38] | – Sure. – Thanks for coming in. | -好的 -谢谢你来 |
[23:41] | Gold Coast witness? | 金色海岸的目击者吗 |
[23:44] | Possibly, yeah. I need to dig into it more, though. | 有可能是 不过我需要再调查一下 |
[23:47] | Good. | 好的 |
[23:50] | Get on it. | 去吧 |
[23:57] | What’s up with Burgess? | 伯吉斯怎么回事 |
[23:59] | – What do you mean? – She seems a little off. | -什么意思 -她感觉有点心不在焉 |
[24:02] | Yeah, well, that ride along thing | 是啊 随同巡逻的事情 |
[24:04] | shook her up pretty good. | 给她吃了个教训 |
[24:05] | No good deed. | 好心没好报 |
[24:06] | But she already talked to IRT, right? | 但她已经和事件响应小组说过了吧 |
[24:08] | – Told ’em what happened? – Don’t know. | -告诉他们怎么回事了吗 -不知道 |
[24:10] | I haven’t seen any paperwork. | 我没看到任何文书 |
[24:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:21] | You’re sure she was talking about Kendra? | 你确定她说的是肯德拉 |
[24:24] | Positive. Yeah. | 应该是 |
[24:25] | Did you reach out to her? | 你去找她了吗 |
[24:26] | No, I wanted to talk to you first. | 不 我想先告诉你 |
[24:28] | Have you gone in front of the review board? | 你去找过审查委员会了吗 |
[24:30] | Yeah, a few hours ago, and I didn’t mention Kendra. | 是的 几小时前 我没提肯德拉的事 |
[24:33] | Like you suggested. | 照你暗示得那样 |
[24:34] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[24:36] | When we spoke the other day– | 我们前天说… |
[24:37] | I congratulated you on a job well done. | 我恭喜你工作做得很出色 |
[24:43] | Right. | 是的 |
[24:47] | I’m confident that you can find a way to solve this case | 我相信你能找到破案的法子 |
[24:50] | without involving Kendra. | 而不牵扯肯德拉 |
[24:54] | Thanks for keeping me in the loop, Kim. | 谢谢你来告诉我 金 |
[25:04] | Hey, hold up! Hold up! | 等一下 等一下 |
[25:05] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[25:07] | What you need, man? | 有事吗 哥们 |
[25:08] | Just some information. | 问你几件事 |
[25:09] | – I ain’t got nothing for ya. – No, it’s not like that. | -我没什么好说的 -不是这样 |
[25:11] | We’re not here to jam you up, all right? | 我们不是来抓你的 好吗 |
[25:12] | Have you seen this woman? | 你见过这个女人吗 |
[25:14] | She a customer? | 她是买家吗 |
[25:16] | – What’s in it for me? – How about we search you? | -跟我有什么关系吗 -那不然我们查查你 |
[25:17] | See what you got on you. Take ya down to the station. | 看看你身上有什么 把你带去警局 |
[25:18] | Okay, okay, okay. Look… | 好好好 我说 |
[25:20] | I seen her around. She was partying last night. | 我见过她 她昨晚在派对 |
[25:23] | All right? What’d she do? | 是吗 她怎么了 |
[25:24] | Nothing. We just wanna talk to her. | 没怎么 我们要找她谈谈 |
[25:25] | Where was she partying? | 她在哪派对 |
[25:28] | That place on the corner. | 拐角的那个 |
[25:30] | There’s always something going on over there. | 那里一直会有点事发生的 |
[25:32] | Can I go now? | 我能走了吗 |
[25:33] | Yeah. Hey, have a nice day. | 可以 祝你好运 |
[25:48] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[26:09] | It’s clear. | 没人 |
[26:12] | – It’s coming from in there. – Yeah. | -是从那里面传出来的 -是的 |
[26:20] | See anything? | 看到什么了吗 |
[26:23] | Not really. Ready? | 看不太清 准备好了吗 |
[26:24] | Yeah, go! Go! | 准备好了 去吧 |
[26:34] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[26:43] | – Hey boss? – Yeah? | -头儿 -怎么了 |
[26:46] | M.E.’s office is ruling Shelby Jarvek’s death a homicide. | 法医判定谢尔比·贾维克的死因是他杀 |
[26:49] | Found rat poison in her smack. | 在她的海洛因里发现了老鼠药 |
[26:52] | Well, maybe she caught a bad batch. | 也许是她买到了瑕疵货 |
[26:53] | Yeah, we don’t have any other 911 calls | 嗯 我们没有接到区域内其他报警电话 |
[26:55] | or ODs in the area, so it’s possible, | 也没发现吸毒过量人员 所以有可能 |
[26:57] | but it doesn’t look like anyone else caught a hot batch. | 但看来别人没买到瑕疵货 |
[27:00] | Stow knows Shelby talked to us. | 斯多知道谢尔比和我们聊过 |
[27:02] | He also knew she’s running his stolen goods. | 他也知道她在卖他被盗的货 |
[27:05] | I think he got nervous and cooked her up a hot shot. | 我想是他紧张了 然后解决了她 |
[27:07] | Well, we got anything that puts Stow with Shelby | 在你们发现谢尔比尸体的地方附近有其他线索 |
[27:09] | – near where you found her body? – Nothing credible. | -能把斯多和她连起来吗 -没有明显的 |
[27:11] | I mean, two junkies said they saw a tall, white male | 两个瘾君子说看到过一个高个白人 |
[27:14] | enter the building with Shelby. They couldn’t make an ID. | 和谢尔比一起进楼 但他们辨识不出 |
[27:16] | Then this Trent Stow has gotta be the luckiest man alive. | 那这个特伦特·斯多真是全世界最幸运的活人 |
[27:20] | That’s three homicides on this piece of garbage. | 这个人渣现在杀了三个人 |
[27:23] | All right, get back out to the McCaffery crime scene, | 回到麦卡弗里的案发现场 |
[27:26] | widen the perimeter, re-canvass. | 扩大调查范围 重新调查 |
[27:28] | Re-interview every witness around the Gold Coast. | 重新审问所有黄金海岸附近的目击者 |
[27:31] | 头号嫌犯 特伦特·斯多 | |
[27:35] | This is glamorous. | 真是刺激 |
[27:37] | Stow was last seen around here. So here we are. | 斯多最后被目击出现在这里 所以我们来了 |
[27:42] | Your shoulder looks better, huh? | 你肩膀好点了吧 |
[27:43] | – Acupuncture. – Really? | -针灸了下 -是吗 |
[27:45] | Yep, don’t knock it ’til you try it. | 试了才爱上 |
[27:47] | What happened to pain pills and a shot of vodka? | 止痛药和酒不好吗 |
[27:50] | That’s not my style, bro. | 不是我的风格 兄弟 |
[27:52] | Hey, check it out. Might be Stow’s gun. | 看 可能是斯多的枪 |
[27:55] | What do you got? | 有什么发现 |
[27:57] | Stapler. False alarm. | 订书机 假警报 |
[28:02] | Hold up. | 等一下 |
[28:08] | See that? Security camera right there. | 看到没 那里有个监控摄像头 |
[28:10] | Now how did patrol miss that? | 巡警怎么会漏了这个 |
[28:13] | – All right, we might get this son of a bitch. – Yeah. | -我们可能要抓到这个混蛋了 -是啊 |
[28:21] | Wait. Run it back, freeze it. | 等下 往回倒 暂停 |
[28:25] | Freeze it when he bumps into the person. | 他碰到那个人的时候暂停 |
[28:28] | Enlarge it. | 放大 |
[28:32] | Is that who I think it is? | 是我想的那个人吗 |
[28:36] | Yeah, that’s Kendra. That’s my ride along. | 是的 是肯德拉 是我的随同巡逻 |
[28:39] | Well go talk to her. | 看来要找她谈谈了 |
[28:41] | I mean, you okay with that, Kim? | 你可以吗 金 |
[28:43] | Of course. | 当然 |
[28:45] | Take Kevin with you. | 带凯文一起去 |
[28:47] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[28:56] | Kim. | 金 |
[28:57] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[28:59] | You seem quiet. | 你挺沉默的 |
[29:01] | Everything good? | 一切都好吗 |
[29:04] | I screwed up, Kev. | 我搞砸了 凯文 |
[29:06] | With the IRT. I didn’t mention… | 跟事件响应小组我没提… |
[29:09] | Kendra in the report, so… | 没在报告里提肯德拉 所以… |
[29:12] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[29:14] | Brennan told me not to mention her. | 布莱纳让我别提她 |
[29:17] | The Deputy Superintendent told you not to mention it? | 副警司叫你别提的吗 |
[29:19] | Yeah, and now if Kendra takes the stand, | 是的 现在如果肯德拉要作证 |
[29:21] | the whole case is compromised, | 整件案子得都泡汤 |
[29:23] | because I left her out of that report. | 因为我没有在报告里提她 |
[29:24] | I left her out of that report. | 我没把她写进去 |
[29:26] | She’s not a credible witness. | 她不是一个可信的证人 |
[29:27] | I’m not a credible witness, | 我不是个可信的证人 |
[29:29] | and a cop is only as good as their word. | 而警察必须言行一致 |
[29:32] | I could lose my job. | 我会丢饭碗 |
[29:34] | How, when you were only taking Brennan’s lead? | 怎么会 你只听布莱纳的指挥吗 |
[29:37] | No. I was trying to cover my ass, | 不 我只是想自保 |
[29:39] | or kiss Brennan’s, I’m not sure which. | 或拍布莱纳的马屁 我也不知道算哪个 |
[29:42] | Well, don’t beat yourself up about it. | 别因为这事自责了 |
[29:44] | Maybe Kendra didn’t actually see Stow. | 或许肯德拉确实没有看到斯多 |
[29:46] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[29:47] | Don’t do what? | 别怎样 |
[29:49] | Root against our own case. | 不想解决我们的案子 |
[29:50] | I’m not rooting against the case, | 我不是不想解决案子 |
[29:51] | but I’m trying to be here for you. | 我只是想表示我支持你 |
[29:53] | And I appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[29:55] | But this one’s on me. Nobody else. | 但这是我的事 无关旁人 |
[30:01] | Did you see a man in a gray hoodie | 枪击那天 你在咖啡店附近 |
[30:02] | near the coffee shop, the day of the shooting? | 有没有看到一个戴着灰色兜帽的男人 |
[30:05] | I told you, I didn’t see anything. | 我说过了 我什么都没看见 |
[30:06] | Is this you talking, Kendra, or your mom? | 是你还是你妈妈让你这么说的 肯德拉 |
[30:10] | ‘Cause if you don’t wanna go against your mom, I get it. | 因为我能理解你不想和你妈妈对着干 |
[30:13] | But just don’t lie. It only makes things worse. | 但别说谎 这只会让事情变得更糟 |
[30:17] | But if you want to put bad guys away, now is your chance. | 而如果你想要让坏人被抓起来 现在是机会 |
[30:19] | You have to level with me, Kendra. Cop to cop. | 你要跟我说实话 警察间的对话 |
[30:26] | She didn’t see anything. | 她什么都没看到 |
[30:29] | Thank you for talking to us, Kendra. | 谢谢你和我们聊 肯德拉 |
[30:45] | Kim! | 金 |
[30:46] | I saw him! I…I saw him. | 我看到了他 我看到了他 |
[30:48] | – Okay? – He ran right into me. | -然后呢 -他冲我跑过来 |
[30:49] | I’m sorry I didn’t say anything before. My mom– | 对不起 我之前没有说 我妈妈… |
[30:50] | It’s okay. Hey, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[30:52] | Do you think you can ID him? | 你可以指认他吗 |
[30:53] | Yeah, I can try. | 可以 我可以试试 |
[30:54] | Okay. Good. | 好 太好了 |
[30:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:01] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[31:18] | – That’s him. Right there. – Are you sure? | -是他 就是他 -你确定吗 |
[31:21] | Yeah, and I remember | 确定 而且我记得 |
[31:23] | he had a skull tattoo on his right hand. | 他的右手有一个骷髅文身 |
[31:25] | – Great memory. – I could’ve told you that. | -记性真不赖 -我该早点告诉你 |
[31:27] | You’re gonna make a great cop, Kendra. | 你会成为一个好警察 肯德拉 |
[31:29] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[31:31] | – So now what? – Now what? | -现在怎么办 -怎么办 |
[31:33] | We get you to sign a statement. | 我们会让你签署一份声明 |
[31:34] | It’s called an affidavit, swearing that you saw that man, | 也叫宣誓书 证明你真的看到了那个人 |
[31:37] | Trent Stow, wearing a gray hoodie, | 特伦特·斯多 穿着灰色连帽衫 |
[31:39] | holding a gun, running down an alley. | 持枪 逃进了一条小巷 |
[31:40] | And then we take that affidavit to a judge, | 之后我们会把宣誓书移交给法官 |
[31:42] | the judge gives us a warrant, | 法官会下发通缉令 |
[31:43] | and we arrest his ass. | 然后我们就去逮捕他 |
[31:46] | Cool. | 真不错 |
[31:48] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[31:56] | Need to talk. | 需要谈谈 |
[31:57] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[32:00] | It’s Burgess. | 是伯吉斯 |
[32:02] | Look, she’s in a tough spot. | 她现在处境很艰难 |
[32:05] | She talked to IRT, | 她和事件响应小组谈过了 |
[32:07] | but she never told them about Kendra. | 但她从未提及肯德拉 |
[32:11] | So I’m guessing you want me to reach out to Louisa Chen? | 我猜你想让我去联系路易莎·陈 |
[32:36] | – Antonio, take the back. – Got it. | -安东尼奥 守住后门 -了解 |
[32:39] | Let me know when you guys are set. | 准备好了之后告诉我 |
[32:40] | Hold, Kev. | 等等 凯文 |
[32:43] | Move. | 行动 |
[32:43] | Go, Jay. | 杰 开始行动 |
[32:46] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[32:49] | Chicago PD! Open up! | 芝加哥警署 开门 |
[32:52] | – Help me! – I got a body. | -救救我 -这里有人 |
[32:55] | 5021 Eddy, emergency. | E5021号 有紧急情况 |
[32:56] | Roll an ambulance to 843 Timber Lane. | 立刻派送救护车到木巷843号 |
[32:59] | – Did Trent do this? – Yes. I came home. | -是特伦特干的吗 -是他 我回家之后 |
[33:01] | He broke into the garage. He stole my car. | 他闯入我的车库 偷了车 |
[33:03] | – Take it easy, Vince. – He’s out of control. | -放轻松 文斯 -他失控了 |
[33:04] | – He’s completely high. – I understand, Vince. | -他嗑药磕嗨了 -我明白 文斯 |
[33:07] | I need you to just take deep breaths, okay? | 深呼吸 好吗 |
[33:08] | – An ambulance is coming. – I swear to God… | -救护车马上就到 -我发誓 |
[33:11] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[33:13] | I thought he was trying to get sober. | 我还以为他打算戒了 |
[33:16] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:17] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[33:19] | Don’t worry about that now, Vince. | 现在先别担心这个 文斯 |
[33:21] | Don’t worry about that. | 别担心 |
[33:26] | All right, thanks. | 好的 多谢 |
[33:27] | Hey, Patrol found Vince Stow’s car crashed in Cicero. | 巡逻队发现文斯·斯多的车在西塞罗撞毁 |
[33:29] | There was blood on the driver’s side, | 驾驶位有血迹 |
[33:30] | – and no sign of Stow. – When did it happen? | -没有斯多的踪迹 -什么时候的事 |
[33:32] | Passerby called it in 20 minutes ago. | 20分钟前路人报的警 |
[33:34] | Well, let’s get on the horn with Cicero Police. | 和西塞罗警方联系一下 |
[33:35] | Let ’em know we’re en route running code. | 让他们知道我们已经开始行动了 |
[33:37] | Get them a pic of Stow. I’ll call Voight. | 找一张斯多的照片 我去联系博伊特 |
[33:39] | – We’ll get on the ground there. – All right, we got this. | -我们去那里 -明白 交给我们 |
[33:40] | – Okay. – All right. | -好的 -好 |
[33:50] | Atwater. CPD. | 芝加哥警署 阿特沃特 |
[33:51] | Talk to me about the offender. | 告诉我关于罪犯的情况 |
[33:53] | Yeah, we just got word. Witness saw a man | 我们刚得知 有目击者看见一个人 |
[33:54] | covered in blood running on Cleveland Ave. | 浑身是血地在克利夫兰大道上逃窜 |
[33:55] | – Which way is that? – Down there. | -哪条路 -就在那 |
[33:58] | Yeah, that makes sense. Fresh blood going that way. | 有道理 路上血迹还很新 通往那边 |
[34:02] | Call your people here! | 呼叫支援 |
[34:03] | – I think it came from that way. – That motel, for sure. | -声音应该在那边 -肯定是汽车旅馆 |
[34:05] | Okay, let’s get it. | 好 我们出发吧 |
[34:11] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[34:13] | Kev. Cover me. Cover me. | 凯文 掩护我 |
[34:16] | Send an ambulance. | 呼叫救护车 |
[34:17] | Same address. Man down. | 相同地点 有人倒地 |
[34:18] | Copy that, ambo en route. | 了解 救护车已出发 |
[34:20] | – Are you okay? – Think so. | -你还好吗 -应该吧 |
[34:21] | We have an ambulance coming. Tell me what happened. | 我们叫了救护车 告诉我发生什么了 |
[34:23] | I found the guy in one of the rooms. | 我在一间房里找到了那家伙 |
[34:24] | he broke in, and I–I grabbed him, | 他闯了进来 我抓住了他 |
[34:26] | – and he just started shooting. – What room? What room? | -他就开枪了 -哪间房 |
[34:29] | 208. Second floor. | 二楼 208房 |
[34:30] | Okay, can you make it over there with me? | 你能和我一起移动到那边吗 |
[34:31] | – I’ll help you. – Take him. | -我来帮你 -去帮他 |
[34:32] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来这边 |
[34:34] | – You’re okay. – You ready? | -你没事了 -准备好了吗 |
[34:35] | Yeah, let’s go. | 出发吧 |
[34:38] | – 208, he said? – Yeah. | -他说208房 -没错 |
[34:40] | All units, be advised. | 所有单位请注意 |
[34:41] | Suspect is reported to be in room 208. | 目击者称疑犯在208房 |
[34:44] | We’re moving in. | 我们准备闯入 |
[34:45] | Come here, come here, come here, come here. | 来这边 来这边 来这边 |
[34:46] | Get behind me. Both of you, you too. | 待在我身后 你也是 |
[34:49] | Come on now. Get behind the car. | 快 躲到车后去 |
[34:50] | – Get back behind the car. – Get down. | -躲到车后 -趴下 |
[34:56] | – Okay let’s go. – 202. | -好 行动 -202房 |
[34:58] | Down there. | 在那边 |
[35:04] | – 208. – 208. | -208房 -208房 |
[35:05] | – Here we go. – Okay, let’s go. | -准备行动 -好的 行动 |
[35:10] | – Locked. – Stand clear. | -门已上锁 -站开 |
[35:12] | All right, let’s go. | 好 行动 |
[35:15] | Hold, hold, hold, hold. | 等等 |
[35:16] | Okay, talk to me. | 告诉我情况 |
[35:17] | We’re good. Move! Move! | 安全 继续前进 |
[35:19] | – I got two doors. – Chicago PD. | -有两扇门 -芝加哥警署 |
[35:21] | Trent, if you are here, put your hands up. | 特伦特 把手举起来 |
[35:23] | I think he’s dead. Oh my God! | 我觉得他死了 天哪 |
[35:25] | – Move! – He dragged me in here! | -让开 -是他把我抓进去的 |
[35:27] | – He’s crazy! – Go, go, go! | -他疯了 -快离开 |
[35:32] | Clear. | 安全 |
[35:34] | Trent! I see you in there! | 特伦特 我看到你了 |
[35:36] | Get your hands up and come out! | 举起手 出来 |
[35:38] | Go! | 进 |
[35:39] | Cross him! Cross him! I’m getting that gun. | 看好他 我去拿枪 |
[35:43] | Get up! Get up, Trent! | 站起来 特伦特 |
[35:45] | Get up! | 站起来 |
[35:57] | I’ll call the M.E. | 我去给医院打电话 |
[36:03] | I got a pulse. | 有脉搏 |
[36:09] | What? | 什么 |
[36:12] | It’s faint, but it’s still there. | 他晕过去了 人还活着 |
[36:13] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[36:15] | Barely. | 奄奄一息 |
[36:17] | We can call it in. It’s up to you. | 我们可以叫他们进来 你来决定 |
[36:21] | What’s going on in there, you guys? Talk to me. | 里面是什么情况 告诉我 |
[36:24] | You guys all right? | 你们没事吧 |
[36:26] | What’s your status? | 状态如何 |
[36:29] | Kim, Kev. Come back. | 金 凯文 撤退 |
[36:35] | Kev… | 凯文 |
[36:58] | Officer, are you carrying Narcan? | 警官 你带着纳洛酮吗[治疗吸毒过量] |
[37:25] | Where am I? | 我这是在哪 |
[37:27] | Under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[37:33] | If you would have let him go, I wouldn’t have blamed you. | 如果你就让他这么死了 我不会怪你 |
[37:36] | Believe me, I wanted to. | 相信我 我本来想这么做的 |
[37:37] | I just couldn’t. | 只是下不了手 |
[37:42] | If it all starts to fall down on you, | 如果让你承担所有责任的话 |
[37:45] | you know I got your back. | 我会支持你的 |
[37:48] | Thanks, man, but I’m going to the review team right now | 谢了 但我现在该去审查委员会了 |
[37:51] | I’m telling them everything. | 我会告诉他们所有的事 |
[37:53] | I don’t care what happens to me. | 我不在乎自己会有什么后果 |
[38:02] | How ’bout getting that shot of vodka? | 要去喝一杯伏特加吗 |
[38:03] | I could use it. | 我现在很需要 |
[38:05] | Not tonight, bro. | 今晚就算了吧 |
[38:06] | – No? You good? – Yeah, all good. | -不喝 你确定 -确定 |
[38:07] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[38:09] | All right, man. | 好的 |
[38:35] | Hey, thanks for picking up, Doc. | 感谢你能接我电话 医生 |
[38:37] | Look, it’s still bad, | 情况还是不乐观 |
[38:39] | so I’m gonna need a refill on the hydrocodone. | 我需要更多的氢可酮 |
[38:44] | Will do. Thanks. | 会的 多谢 |
[38:54] | Boss, you got a sec? | 老大 你有空吗 |
[38:56] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[38:58] | I went back to Detective Chen at the review board | 我回到审查委员会的陈警员那里 |
[39:00] | top come clean about Kendra. | 把关于肯德拉的情况都说了 |
[39:02] | She said it was taken care of, so | 她说事情已经被处理好了 |
[39:05] | thank you. You didn’t have to do that for me. | 多谢 你大可不必这么做的 |
[39:06] | I didn’t. | 不是我做的 |
[39:08] | It wasn’t on me to clean up your mess. | 不是我帮你收拾的乱摊子 |
[39:11] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[39:12] | Yeah, I heard about what you told the IRT. | 我听说了你跟事件响应小组说的话 |
[39:16] | Anything else? | 还有其他事吗 |
[39:19] | No. I… | 没有 我 |
[39:21] | Listen, I should have listened to you in the first place– | 听着 我应该听你的话 |
[39:22] | I don’t give a damn who you listen to. | 我不在乎你听谁的 |
[39:26] | But don’t you ever compromise a case again. | 但你可别再搅黄一个案子 |
[39:28] | You hear me? | 听见没 |
[39:29] | – You copy? – I copy, Sarge. | -明白了吗 -明白了 警长 |
[39:31] | You were sitting on the fact that Kendra was a witness? | 你明知道肯德拉是个目击者还不说 |
[39:35] | I mean, if you ever do anything like that again, | 如果你再做这种事 |
[39:38] | I’ll bury you. | 我就让你好看 |
[39:44] | Understood. | 了解 |
[40:02] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:05] | Not really. | 不太好 |
[40:08] | I talked to Atwater. | 我跟阿特沃特谈过了 |
[40:12] | You know… Detective Chen and I, we go way back. | 你知道 陈警探和我交情不浅 |
[40:18] | Trudy, I am so ashamed. | 特鲁迪 我好惭愧 |
[40:20] | You were in a tough spot. | 你当时处境两难 |
[40:21] | No, that is no excuse. It’s not. | 不 这不是借口 真的不是 |
[40:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:30] | It wasn’t a hard sell. | 小事一桩 |
[40:32] | No one’s looking to take down a cop who caught fire. | 没人希望一个好警察受罚 |
[40:35] | But next time, if it’s between Voight and Brennan, | 但下次 如果在博伊特和布莱纳之间选 |
[40:39] | listen to the cop. | 听警察的 |
[40:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:44] | Let’s get that damn latte. I’m buying. | 我们去喝拿铁吧 我请客 |
[40:48] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |