Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第6季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第6季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:33] Uh, I got to go. I got to meet Jay. 我得走了 我要去找杰
[00:37] All right. 好吧
[00:43] How did I not know you went to the University of Chicago? 我怎么不知道你上了芝加哥大学
[00:46] My dad wanted me to be a lawyer. 我爸想让我当律师
[00:48] Adam, I got to go. 亚当 我得走了
[00:52] I-I don’t have pants. 我裤子呢
[00:57] – Pants. – Thank you. -给你裤子 -谢谢你
[01:10] So… 所以…
[01:15] How do you want to play this? 你打算怎么处理这事
[01:18] Low-key. 低调一点
[01:19] Like, um… 就是…
[01:21] Like really low-key, 非常低调
[01:23] don’t say anything to anyone, this didn’t happen low-key. “不跟别人说 从没发生过”这种低调
[01:28] Okay. Copy that. 收到 明白了
[01:31] I will grab my stuff and leave. 我会收拾我的东西然后离开
[01:34] Look, I, uh… 听着 我…
[01:38] You know, just for the record, that thing that didn’t happen, 顺带一提 没发生过的那件事
[01:40] that was pretty fun. 还挺爽的
[01:43] Yeah, it was. 确实挺爽的
[01:47] Yeah, it was. 确实很爽
[01:57] What’s up, Sarge? 怎么了 警长
[02:01] What are you guys doing? 你们要干什么
[02:05] That’s Al’s desk. What are you doing– 那是老埃的桌子 你们在干什么
[02:06] what are you doing with Al’s desk? 你们要用老埃的桌子做什么
[02:07] The district is doing a yearly audit. 上面正在做年度审核
[02:09] They’re going to reallocate it. 他们要收走重新分配
[02:13] – Here we go. – Sarge… -抬走吧 -警长
[02:15] I… 我…
[02:28] They left us his hat. 他们把他的帽子留下了
[02:40] Has there been any progress 奥林斯基那封赦免令
[02:41] on Olinsky’s letter of exoneration? 有什么进展吗
[02:43] I’m working on it. 我正在想办法解决
[02:44] If there’s no letter, there is no pension. 如果没有赦免令 就没有抚恤金
[02:45] They’re cut and dried about that– 这件事情就成定局了
[02:47] Trudy, I said I’m working on it. 特鲁迪 我说了我在想办法
[02:48] Okay. 好吧
[02:50] – Hank. – Yeah? -汉克 -怎么了
[02:51] My CI’s story checks out. There’s been incident reports 我线人的说法核实了 在小村镇的
[02:53] at six different restaurants in Little Village. 六所餐厅都有事件报告
[02:55] They have to be robbers. 肯定是抢劫犯干的
[02:56] Then why aren’t the Robbery Dicks on it? 那为什么抢劫组的不去查
[02:58] Well, if it’s Little Village that means it’s immigrants. 如果是在小村镇的话 意味着是非法移民
[03:00] Probably too scared to file a report. 可能害怕上报会受牵连
[03:02] Don’t want to get deported. 会被驱逐出境
[03:03] That’s right. No complaint, no crime. 没错 没有报案就没有犯罪活动
[03:05] So I say we put boots on ground, 我建议我们派地面部队过去
[03:06] monitor calls over the zone. 监控那片区域所有的电话
[03:07] Maybe we catch ’em in the act. 或许能抓个现行
[03:08] Maybe we find a needle in a haystack. 这如同大海捞针
[03:12] We’re dealing with a crew that’s preying on 我们抓捕的这伙人盯上了
[03:13] the most vulnerable people in the city. 这个城市里最脆弱的人
[03:15] I know and I feel bad for ’em, 我知道 我同情他们
[03:16] but we got a lot going on. 但是我们有太多事要做
[03:17] If they’re not gonna work with us– 如果他们不和我们合作…
[03:18] It’s our job to find a way. 我们的职责是找到解决办法
[03:19] Wait–wait, there’s a call going over city-wide right now. 等等 现在有个全城通告
[03:21] Possible armed robbery in progress 可能发生了武装抢劫
[03:23] saying shots fired in the Little Village. 据称小村镇里有人开枪
[03:24] Okay, so let’s roll on this. 好的 我们去看看吧
[03:26] As a team. 有点团队的样子
[03:45] – What happened? – Mom and pop joint. -发生了什么 -一对夫妻经营的小店
[03:47] Pop caught a bullet to the throat. 男主人被一枪打穿喉咙
[03:48] Carlos Coto. He’s the owner. 卡洛斯·科托 他是店主
[03:50] Waitress said two guys showed up, 目击者称有两个人闯入
[03:52] told everybody to hit the floor, 让所有人趴在地上
[03:53] and then they started shooting. 然后开始射击
[03:54] – She make an ID? – They were wearing masks. -她能认出来是谁吗 -他们带着面具
[03:56] Hey, this witness said the robbers grabbed a hostage 目击者称抢劫犯走的时候
[03:58] on the way out– a woman. 绑架了一名人质 是名女性
[03:59] He give a description? 他能描述一下吗
[04:00] Yes, young Caucasian, denim jacket, 是一名年轻的白种人 牛仔夹克
[04:02] definitely not from the neighborhood. 绝对不是这个社区周围的人
[04:03] Pulled into a blue Honda. 劫匪开了一辆蓝色的本田汽车
[04:05] All right, let’s hit the streets 好的 去大街上找找
[04:06] look for witnesses. See if any blue Hondas 其他目击者 看看这蓝色的本田车
[04:08] show up on surveillance cams. 有没有出现在监控上
[04:09] Crime techs found a key fob by the door. 技术组在门那边找到了一把遥控钥匙
[04:13] Let’s go. 去看看
[04:19] People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. 五十步别笑百步
[04:21] This is the same guy who sued the Chicago Police Department. 这人就是起诉芝加哥警署的那个人
[04:25] – Evan Gilchrist? – Yeah. -埃文·吉克莱斯特 -是我
[04:26] Sergeant Hank Voight, Chicago PD. 汉克·博伊特警长 芝加哥警察局
[04:28] You mind if we come in? 我们能进去吗
[04:30] W-what is this all about? 你们来干什么
[04:31] Well, we found a BMW registered to you 我们发现了一辆你名下的宝马车
[04:33] in a parking lot in Little Village. 停在了小村镇的停车场里
[04:36] It’s at the scene of a crime. 那是犯罪现场
[04:37] Yeah, that’s my daughter’s car. 这是我女儿的车
[04:39] Is she here? 她在吗
[04:40] Look, what the hell is going on? 到底发生了什么
[04:42] We think she may have been abducted. 我们认为她可能被绑架了
[04:46] What? 什么
[04:52] So they dragged Valerie into a car 所以他们把瓦莱丽带上车
[04:55] and drove away, and that’s all you know? 然后开走了 你们就知道这些
[04:57] Well, at the moment, yes, 目前是这样的
[04:58] but we’re still gathering information. 但是我们仍在搜集线索
[05:00] Let me ask you, this taco joint in Little Village, that’s in 我想问问 这个墨西哥卷饼小店开在一个
[05:02] a pretty rough neighborhood. Any idea why she might be there? 挺乱的社区里 你知道她为什么去吗
[05:04] Yeah, she’s a foodie. So she travels 她是个吃货 所以她
[05:06] all over the city looking for dives 跑遍全城只为寻找
[05:08] with exotic cuisines and she blogs about it. 美味的异域美食 然后发博客
[05:11] I warned her about some of these neighborhoods. 我警告过她有些社区别去
[05:14] All right, we’re gonna need consent 我们需要你准许我们
[05:15] to search all of Valerie’s electronic devices. 调查瓦莱丽的所有电子设备
[05:18] Yeah, I’ll give you her passwords. 好吧 我把密码给你们
[05:19] I keep tabs on her social media. 我一直密切关注她的社交网络
[05:22] Is there any reason that you’re monitoring her so closely? 你盯得这么紧是有什么原因吗
[05:24] Yeah, she’s my only child, so I tend to err 她是我的独生女 所以我宁愿
[05:26] on the side of over-protection. 保护过度也不愿她出事
[05:27] Look, I know when someone goes missing 我知道当有人失踪的时候
[05:29] there’s only a short window now. 获救窗口期非常短
[05:30] I have 400 employees. I have access 我手下有四百名雇员 我能接触到
[05:32] to all kinds of data. I can help here– 各种数据 我能帮你们
[05:34] I understand the impulse, but the best thing you can do 我明白您很紧张 但您最应该做的
[05:36] right now is just sit back, let us do our jobs. 就是什么都不要做 让我们来查案
[05:39] Anyone contacts you, you call us right away. 一旦有人联系你 马上通知我们
[05:41] Sergeant, can I just talk to you for a second? 警长 我能和你谈谈吗
[05:43] Yeah. What’s up? 好 怎么了
[05:46] You know I’m the one who financed 你应该知道我资助了
[05:47] the Police Transparency Initiative. 警务透明倡议项目
[05:49] What’s your point? 你想说什么
[05:50] Well, I just want to make sure my politics 我只是想确保我的政治立场
[05:51] don’t get in the way of you doing your job. 不会妨碍到你们公正执法
[05:53] Doing everything you can to, 希望你用一切办法
[05:54] please, find my daughter. 务必找到我女儿
[05:56] Sarge. 警长
[05:59] Just leave your phone on, please. 不要关机 保持联系
[06:03] We just got a ping on Valerie’s cell phone. 我们刚刚追踪到了瓦莱丽的手机
[06:14] We found Valerie’s phone in the car, Sarge. 我们在车里找到了瓦莱丽的手机 警长
[06:16] This car was stolen from Little Village this morning. 这辆车是今早在小村镇失窃的
[06:19] Same make and model as the one seen fleeing the taqueria. 和从快餐店逃走的车型号一致
[06:22] Give me a minute, will you? 我先走开一下
[06:27] First Deputy. 副局长
[06:28] Any update on the Gilchrist girl? 吉克莱斯特家的女孩有消息吗
[06:31] Well, we just found her phone, 我们刚找到她的手机
[06:32] but she’s still in the wind. 但人还是没找到
[06:34] Kidnapping? 绑架
[06:35] No demands have been made, 目前还没有接到勒索电话
[06:36] but we do know she witnessed a murder 但我们知道她目击了一场谋杀
[06:38] and the robbery crew grabbed her. 于是被抢劫犯劫走了
[06:40] All this crime, this situation, 这场犯罪 这样的情况
[06:42] is gonna attract a lot of attention. 会引来舆论的注意力
[06:45] I know. 我知道
[06:45] Evan Gilchrist has been a royal pain in our ass. 埃文·吉克莱斯特一直是我们的大麻烦
[06:48] I wanna get this buttoned up quickly. 我希望这个案子能尽快破掉
[06:49] Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten 别担心 我还没忘
[06:50] your boss is running for mayor. 你老大在选市长
[06:53] There’s a girl missing. Let’s find her. 一个女孩失踪了 找到她
[06:58] This mean I get more boots on the ground? 那我是不是可以调动更多警力了
[07:02] Whatever you need. 随你便
[07:07] Hey, what happened this morning? 今天早上你怎么回事
[07:08] – What do you mean? – You’re, like, never late. -什么意思 -你几乎从不迟到
[07:10] – Everything okay? – Yeah, sorry. -没事吧 -没有 抱歉
[07:12] – It won’t happen again. – What do we got? -不会有下次了 -有什么进展
[07:13] Valerie Gilchrist, 19 years old. 瓦莱丽·吉克莱斯特 19岁
[07:16] Just graduated from the Culinary Institute. 刚刚从厨师学院毕业
[07:18] No priors, no red flags. 没有前科 也没有值得注意的地方
[07:20] Her sister died when they were kids, 她小的时候姐姐死了
[07:21] but other than that, she’s led a privileged life. 但除此之外 就是平常的富家女
[07:23] Do we buy her dad’s story 我们真的要相信他爸爸
[07:24] that she was there in Little Village 说她去小村镇是为了
[07:26] to blog about tacos? 写墨西哥卷的博客吗
[07:26] Her social media’s mostly about food. 她的社交账号里大部分都是美食
[07:29] Best salsas, hole in the wall. 最佳辣酱 各种苍蝇馆子
[07:31] According to “The Reader,” 根据”点评网”
[07:32] Coto’s has the number three ranked taco in Chicago, so… 这家店的墨西哥卷全芝加哥排第三 所以
[07:35] Wrong place, wrong time. 错误的时候去了错误的地方
[07:36] Check this out. We looked at the pattern 来看看这个 我们检查了之前
[07:38] of the previous robberies. 劫案的作案手法
[07:40] The crew knew when these places would be fat 这帮人知道这些店里什么时候钱最多
[07:41] and how to slip away without being detected. 也知道怎么逃走才不会被察觉
[07:44] They case these joints, probably ate there. 他们会提前踩点 可能还会点餐
[07:45] Makes sense they’re from the neighborhood. 所以来自周边街区也是可能的
[07:47] If they’re worried about her being a witness 如果他们担心被她看到
[07:48] why not just silence her there? 那为什么不当场做掉她
[07:49] She’s a white girl. 她是个白人女孩
[07:50] Maybe they thought she was worth something. 也许他们以为她家里有钱
[07:51] Or they grabbed her for other reasons. 也可能是为了别的什么原因
[07:53] When we find this crew, we find her, 我们找到这帮人 就找到了她
[07:55] so search databases for anyone convicted 所以去搜查数据库 找出所有
[07:57] of robberies living around Little Village. 住在小村镇周边还做过抢劫案的人
[07:59] Now let’s get some extra patrol units in here, 此外在这一带增加巡街警力
[08:01] and pull in every banger with an open warrant. 而且看见帮派分子就要查问
[08:03] Hank, these are going up all over Little Village. 汉克 这个在小村镇贴得到处都是
[08:06] 悬赏寻人 奖金50万美元
[08:12] Sergeant, any news? 警长 有什么消息吗
[08:14] I asked you to sit back, let us do our job. 我让你什么都不要做 我们查案就行
[08:16] I’m not gonna sit on my hands while my daughter’s missing. 我女儿失踪了 我可坐不住
[08:18] You put 500 grand on the street. 你居然当街悬赏50万
[08:20] Now everyone’s gonna try and grab it. 现在人人都想要这笔钱了
[08:23] Unless that reward is coordinated with us 除非你事先和我们协商如何悬赏
[08:25] it’s gonna pull this investigation 否则只会严重干扰
[08:26] two separate directions. 我们的调查
[08:27] I don’t want the reward tied to Chicago Police Department. 我不希望这笔赏金和芝加哥警署有任何关系
[08:29] Okay, there are a lot of undocumented immigrants 而且在小村镇有许多未经注册的
[08:31] in Little Village and they’re scared of being deported. 非法移民 他们很怕被驱逐出境
[08:33] Look, sir, I understand you want to find your daughter, 先生 我完全理解你迫切找回女儿的心情
[08:35] so do I. But it’s my job 我也想 但这是我的工作
[08:37] and you’re getting in the way of me doing it. 而你这么做 就妨碍到我了
[08:39] Look–Hello? 听着 喂
[08:42] Yeah. Right, give it to me. 好吧 转接给我
[08:46] I’m sorry, but that’s probably a different woman. 我很抱歉 但你说的恐怕不是这个人
[08:48] Thanks for your help. 谢谢您的帮助
[08:49] No, I don’t think you need to be 不 我认为领取赏金
[08:50] a legal resident to collect the reward. 并不要求你有合法的居留身份
[08:51] Do you remember seeing her, or are you chasing the money? 你是真的记得见到过她 还是想要这笔钱
[08:54] But do you have any more information? 你还有更多信息吗
[08:55] What, are we a bunch of telemarketers? 我们成了电话销售了吗
[08:56] Hank, the phones just started blowing up. 汉克 电话简直多到爆炸
[08:58] People are calling us directly. 人们直接打到这里来了
[08:59] 500 grand’s got a way of making people 50万美元有一股魔力 能让人
[09:00] remember things they’ve never seen. 记得他们从没看到的事
[09:01] Hang up the phones. 挂了电话
[09:03] How ’bout we focus on police work? 专注做我们警方的工作
[09:04] I got something. I checked 我查到了点东西 我查了
[09:06] the traffic cams by Coto’s Taco 科托墨西哥卷那的交通摄像头
[09:07] and I got a hit on that blue Honda. 我发现了那辆蓝色本田
[09:09] Nice work. Hailey, you and Jay 很好 海莉 你和杰
[09:11] head over to Streets and San. Get this guy’s name 回去店里 弄清楚那家伙的名字
[09:13] and go talk to him. 和他谈谈
[09:18] This girl was in the blue Honda 这个小姑娘在一辆蓝色本田里
[09:20] parked next to your truck, 就停在你的货车旁边
[09:21] and you’re sure you didn’t see her? 你确定你没看到她
[09:22] Like I told you, I can’t help you. 我说过了 我帮不了你
[09:25] That’s the girl on the posters. 那是悬赏海报上的小女孩
[09:27] – Did you see her? – Mama, leave us alone. -你看到她了吗 -妈 你别管
[09:29] Hugo, there’s a $500,000 reward. 雨果 悬赏50万了
[09:34] Did you see her? 你看到她了吗
[09:35] Answer your mama, Hugo. 回答你妈的问题 雨果
[09:39] Okay. 好吧
[09:40] Yeah, I saw her. Earlier today. 是 我看到她了 今天早些时候
[09:43] She was out on the street, running. 她在街上跑着
[09:45] Some guy was chasing her. 有人在追她
[09:46] Can you describe the man? 你能描述一下追他的男人吗
[09:48] Latino, 30, little chubby. 拉丁裔 30岁 有点胖
[09:51] Never seen him before. 以前没见过他
[09:54] And which direction were they going? 他们朝哪个方向走了
[09:57] That way, toward a warehouse. 那边 朝一个仓库
[09:58] You saw a man chasing a woman 你看到一个男的追一个女的
[09:59] and you didn’t call the police? 你却不报警
[10:01] I get paid to pick up garbage. 我靠捡垃圾赚钱
[10:03] I don’t get nothing extra for solving crimes. 解决犯罪并不会多付我钱
[10:19] Over here. 这里
[10:24] There’s blood. Looks recent. 有血 看起来还很新鲜
[10:34] Body. 有尸体
[10:43] Victim, gunshot wound. 受害者受到枪伤
[10:45] Roll an ambo. 叫救护车
[10:46] 50, 21, George, emergency. Roll an ambo to our location. G5021紧急情况 叫一辆救护车到我们的方位
[10:48] We got a female victim, gunshot wound. 有一名女性受害者 受了枪伤
[10:51] Copy that. 收到
[10:55] Okay, just–you know, take your time, 好了 慢慢来
[10:57] and then tell us what happened Shaw Direcat the restaurant. 告诉我们在那家餐厅发生了什么
[11:04] went there to, uh, get a taco. 我去那买墨西哥玉米卷
[11:07] I was… 我…
[11:09] walking in. 走进去
[11:11] I didn’t… realize what was happening. 我没意识到发生了什么
[11:16] I saw two men. 我看到两个男人
[11:17] – They had masks. – Okay. -他们戴着面具 -好
[11:19] One of them had a gun and, um… 其中一个拿着枪…
[11:22] the other guy came out from the back 另一个从后面过来
[11:24] and he started screaming in Spanish and, uh… 他开始用西班牙语大喊…
[11:29] Uh, the larger one shot him. 体型大一些的那个人开枪打了他
[11:32] You didn’t run? 你没有跑
[11:35] I was– I was freaking out. 我…我吓坏了
[11:38] The one with the gun 拿枪的那个人
[11:40] grabbed me. 抓住了我
[11:43] Shoved me in the back seat of his car. 把我推进他的车后座
[11:45] Forced me to keep my face down. 逼我低下头
[11:48] One man said that they had to… 一个人说他们得…
[11:51] kill me. 杀了我
[11:55] He pulled over. He had to pee, and… 他停下车 要去尿尿…
[11:59] I just–I took off running and I… 我就跑了 我…
[12:02] remember going into this building and… 记得走进这栋楼…
[12:08] Do you remember anything else about them? 你还记得关于他们的别的事吗
[12:10] Any tattoos, any scars? 纹身 伤疤
[12:12] No, I’m sorry. 不记得 抱歉
[12:14] Don’t be sorry. 不用抱歉
[12:16] Okay, thank you. 好了 谢谢你
[12:20] I’m gonna grab Halstead 我去叫霍斯特德
[12:21] and dig back to the other robberies, 查一查别的抢劫案
[12:23] the ones that didn’t get reported. 没有上报的那些
[12:24] Makes sense. Someone somewhere 有道理 总有人
[12:25] had to have seen something. 看到了什么
[12:28] Two weeks ago someone from this restaurant called 911 两周前餐厅有人打了911
[12:31] and said that was a robbery in progress. 说有人抢劫
[12:33] I already told the police when they came, 他们来的时候我已经和警方说过了
[12:34] there wasn’t a robbery. 不是抢劫
[12:36] Why would someone make that up? 那为什么有人要编造有抢劫
[12:38] Don’t know. 不知道
[12:39] I… was arguing with a customer. 我和一名顾客起了争执
[12:41] Maybe the person who called got confused. 也许报警的人没弄清楚
[12:43] Thought I was being robbed. 觉得我被抢劫了
[12:46] Look, Miguel we know that there’s a stickup crew 米格尔 我们知道有个抢劫团伙
[12:48] going around targeting 在对附近的
[12:49] Hispanic restaurants in the neighborhood. 西班牙餐厅下手
[12:51] You have nothing to be scared of. 你没什么可怕的
[12:52] This has nothing to do with ICE. 和移民总署没什么关系
[12:53] I’m not scared of you. I’ve got my green card. 我不怕你 我有绿卡
[12:57] Why don’t you, uh– why don’t you tell me more 那你再给我详细讲讲
[12:59] about this misunderstanding. 这误会是怎么回事
[13:04] You were here for the robbery, weren’t you? 抢劫发生的时候你在场 对吗
[13:09] Miguel’s a victim. 米格尔是受害者
[13:10] We want to help. 我们想帮忙
[13:13] You’re his wife? 你是她妻子
[13:15] Engaged. 未婚妻
[13:17] Okay. 好
[13:18] Can you tell me what happened? 你能告诉我发生了什么吗
[13:20] They’re taking everything away from him. 他们把他的所有东西都抢走了
[13:22] Who? The people that did the robbery? 谁 抢劫的人吗
[13:24] No, the guys who came after. 不 后来过来的人
[13:27] They asked for protection money. 他们要收保护费
[13:29] I told Miguel to go to the police, 我让米格尔报警
[13:30] but he didn’t listen. 但他不听
[13:34] Because you don’t have papers. 因为你不是正式移民
[13:35] If keeps paying those ladrones 如果继续付钱给那些强盗
[13:37] he’s gonna lose his business, his dreams. 他会丢掉他的生意 梦想
[13:40] That’s not right. 那是不对的
[13:43] Can you help us? 你能帮我们吗
[13:45] Yes, I can. 能
[13:48] Okay. 好
[13:56] Shh. Get up. 起来
[13:58] Yeah, straight up. 举起手
[13:59] Johnny Marquez. 乔尼·马科斯
[14:03] What is this? 怎么回事
[14:05] I’ll you what this is. 我告诉你这是什么
[14:07] This is you on surveillance cam. 这是监控探头拍到的你
[14:09] Looks like you’re running a protection racket, Johnny. 看上去你在勒索保护费 乔尼
[14:12] It’s a rough neighborhood, Voight. 那是个很难搞的街坊 博伊特
[14:14] We provide a service. 我们提供服务
[14:15] Oh yeah? Well, it proves you’re the shot caller. 是吗 这证明你是发号施令的
[14:18] And that means you ordered those robberies. 这意味着是你命令了这些抢劫
[14:20] I need the names of that crew, bro. 我需要这些团伙成员的名字 老兄
[14:23] Ain’t got nothing to do with robberies. 我和这些抢劫没有关系
[14:25] Yeah? Well, we just locked up 32 bangers 是吗 我们刚关了这个社区的
[14:28] from this neighborhood and let me tell you something, 32个混混 我告诉你
[14:30] they’re singing. 他们都说是你
[14:31] They’re lying to save their own asses 他们是撒谎以求自保
[14:34] and you know it. 你知道的
[14:37] I’m about to tell you what I know. 我要告诉你我知道的
[14:39] Your Aunt Gloria Valdez, 你姨妈 格洛里亚·瓦尔德兹
[14:41] she’s keeping 15 guns over at her place on Maple Street, 她在枫林街的住所藏了15把枪
[14:44] and your ex-baby mama, 还有你之前孩子的生母
[14:46] she’s got a few kilos over at her house. 她在家里藏了几公斤毒品
[14:49] But me… 而我…
[14:50] I got a team of guys and they’re waiting 手下有一帮人 正等着
[14:53] to take ’em down right now. 一举拿下他们
[14:55] So give me the names of that crew. 所以把团伙成员的名字告诉我
[14:57] Okay. 好
[14:58] I know something about the stickup guys, 我知道那些强盗
[14:59] but I ain’t part of it. 但我不是其中一员
[15:01] I just get a little taste. That’s it. 我只是分了点好处 仅此而已
[15:06] I need names, Johnny. 我需要名字 乔尼
[15:10] Pablo Sosa. According to Marquez 巴勃罗·索萨 根据马科斯所说
[15:12] he’s the leader of the stickup crew. 他是强盗的头头
[15:13] He’s got a rap sheet to the floor. 前科数不胜数
[15:15] He just did four years of Stateville 因谋杀从犯在州立监狱
[15:16] for accessory to murder. No current address. 服刑四年 目前地址未知
[15:18] Yeah, and Marquez says that he thinks Sosa’s working 而且马科斯说他认为索萨和一个叫
[15:21] with a young banger named Jorge Luna. 赫尔黑·鲁纳的年轻混混共事
[15:23] Pablo’s the fat guy, so that’s our shooter. 巴勃罗是个胖子 是我们要找的枪手
[15:25] All right, we got any leads? 我们有线索了吗
[15:26] Yeah, Jorge Luna has one prior for possession, 赫尔黑·鲁纳有非法持枪的前科
[15:28] sentenced last month; 200 days of community service. 上月判刑 两百天的社区服务
[15:30] Right, and didn’t his parole officer say 对 他的保释官不是说
[15:32] that’s he’s working off that case at Clean Up Chicago? 他在进行打扫芝加哥的服务吗
[15:34] Well, find out where they’re cleaning 找到他们在哪里打扫
[15:35] and pick him up now. 现在带他过来
[15:42] Strike two! 二振
[15:43] – Hey, Coach. – Yeah? -教练 -什么事
[15:44] You need you to move the kids out of the way. 让孩子们出去
[15:46] Get ’em off the field. Do it now. 让他们离开场地 现在
[15:47] – Stay calm. – Time! -保持冷静 -到时间了
[15:50] All right, everybody, bring it in. Come on. 大家过来 快点
[15:52] There’s lots of families and children out here, 这里有很多家庭和孩子
[15:54] so we do not engage under any circumstances. 我们不能在这种情况下交战
[15:56] No weapons. 不要用武器
[15:57] We box this guy in on my orders. 按我的命令包围他
[15:59] Are we clear? 明白了吗
[16:04] We got eyes on the target. 我们发现目标了
[16:13] Guys, he made us. 他发现我们了
[16:18] – Don’t engage. – He’s gonna jack that van. -别交火 -他要抢那辆货车
[16:20] Stand down! 不要轻举妄动
[16:21] Stand down! 不要轻举妄动
[16:30] Stay down. 不许动
[16:41] Hey, Adam. 亚当
[16:43] – What was that? – We caught the guy. -那是怎么回事 -我们抓住他了
[16:45] I told you to stand down. 我告诉你别轻举妄动
[16:47] There were civilians. He could have had a gun. 有老百姓在边上 他可能有枪
[16:49] Yeah, I thought he was gonna jack that van, so… 我觉得他会去抢货车 所以…
[16:51] – I mean, we caught the guy– – That’s not the point. -不管怎样 我们抓到人了 -那不是关键
[16:53] Are we seriously– we’re gonna do this again? 我们真的要再来一次吗
[16:55] – And again and again– – I gave you an order. -每次都这样 -我给你下了命令
[17:12] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:14] Detective, you’re working on Youthe Gilchrist case, yes? 警探 你在查尤特·吉克莱斯特的案子 对吧
[17:16] Yes, Officer Kim Burgess. 对 我是金·伯吉斯警官
[17:18] We have a person of interest. 我们有嫌疑人了
[17:20] I showed Valerie some photos. 我给瓦莱丽看了一些照片
[17:21] Unfortunately, she wasn’t able to make a positive ID, so… 不幸的是 她没有指认出来 所以…
[17:25] Mr. Gilchrist. 吉克莱斯特先生
[17:27] Kate Brennan, Deputy Superintendent. 凯特·布莱纳 副警司
[17:29] I hear your daughter’s going home today. That’s great news. 我听说你女儿今天回家 这是好消息
[17:31] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:32] I just got off the phone with Superintendant Kelton. 我刚和凯尔顿警司通过电话
[17:34] He wants you to know that he’s doing everything 他想让你知道 他在尽一切可能
[17:36] he can to make sure that the men 确保抓住
[17:37] that hurt your daughter are apprehended. 伤害你女儿的人
[17:39] Well, I-I appreciate that. 感谢
[17:41] Well, we may not be perfect, 我们也许不够完美
[17:43] but we deliver. 但我们履行职责
[17:45] If you need something, give me a call. 如果有需要 打电话给我
[17:47] If you’re looking for an attagirl, Ms. Brennan, 如果你在等待夸奖 布莱纳女士
[17:48] you’re gonna be disappointed. 你可能会失望
[17:49] My daughter’s safe because I put out a reward. 我女儿安全是因为我发了悬赏
[17:51] That’s why the witness came forward. 所以目击者会站出来
[17:53] – That’s why you found her. – That’s not true. -所以你找到了她 -不是真的
[17:56] We found your daughter bleeding to death 我们在执行工作的时候发现你女儿
[17:57] in a warehouse through our police work. 在仓库里奄奄一息
[18:00] Garbage man talked because of the money. 那捡垃圾的因为钱才开口说的
[18:01] I mean–if you think I’m gonna shill for your boss 如果你们觉得我会依靠你们的老大
[18:03] or for Chicago PD, it’s never gonna happen. 或芝加哥警署 那是不可能的
[18:10] I told you already. I was at Pablo’s yesterday. 我已经告诉你们了 我昨天在巴勃罗家
[18:13] We didn’t have nothing to do with those stickups. 我们和抢劫案无关
[18:15] Then why’d Johnny Marquez hang it on you? 那为什么乔尼·马科斯把一切归罪于你呢
[18:17] ‘Cause Marquez, he’s an old head, 因为马科斯以前是老大
[18:20] he thinks he owns the neighborhood, 他觉得整个街区归他管
[18:21] but he don’t own me. 但他管不着我
[18:23] I don’t follow his orders and he don’t like that. 我不听他的 他不爽
[18:26] Why’d you run at the park? 你在公园为什么跑
[18:27] Simple. 很简单
[18:29] You were chasing me, right? 你们在追我 对吧
[18:30] Jorge, stop. 赫尔黑 别装了
[18:33] We know Pablo organized the stickups, 我们知道是巴勃罗安排的抢劫
[18:36] and a witness said Pablo’s the one who shot the manager, 还有证人说是巴勃罗枪击了经理
[18:38] so if you confirm that, you give us Pablo, we’ll help you out. 如果你能证实 供出巴勃罗 我们可以帮你
[18:41] I mean, you’ll do some time, but you’re young. 你会坐牢一段时间 但你还年轻
[18:44] I mean, you still have a good life. 你还有大好的人生
[18:46] Nah. I’m not talking. 不 我不会说的
[18:49] Well, you may want to reconsider ’cause… 或许你会重新考虑一下 因为
[18:53] the girl… 那个女孩
[18:55] the one you thought you killed 你以为你杀了的女孩
[18:58] can put you at the crime scene. 可以证明你在犯罪现场
[19:01] So even if you didn’t pull the trigger, 所以即使不是你扣的扳机
[19:03] we can still hang the murder on you. 我们还是可以把谋杀扣到你头上
[19:05] – You screwed up, bro. – No. -你搞砸了 兄弟 -不
[19:08] I had nothing to do with that. 这事与我无关
[19:10] Nothing. 无关
[19:13] I would never hurt a woman. 我绝不会伤害女人
[19:16] I’m not saying another word till I get a lawyer. 律师来之前我什么都不会说了
[19:28] Okay, so Jorge said he was chilling with Pablo at the time of the murder, 赫尔黑说谋杀发生时他和巴勃罗在一起
[19:32] but that can’t be confirmed ’cause Pablo’s in the wind. 但巴勃罗无迹可寻 所以无法证实
[19:34] Phone records? 手机记录呢
[19:35] Neither one has a registered phone. 他俩都没注册过手机
[19:36] I’m assuming they have burner phones. 我猜他们用的是一次性手机
[19:38] Jorge had one when we busted him. 我们抓住赫尔黑时他就有一部
[19:39] This kid’s lying. 那小子在撒谎
[19:40] We just gotta push a little harder. 我们只需要再逼他一把
[19:42] Yeah, but we have no prints, no surveillance, 但我们没有指纹 没有监控录像
[19:44] nothing to put Jorge at the scene. 没有任何证据证明赫尔黑在场
[19:45] All we got is the word of Johnny Marquez, 我们只有乔尼·马科斯的一面之词
[19:47] which, at this point, ain’t worth too much. 现在看来 意义不大
[19:49] Jay, you find that sanitation worker, Sanchez? 杰 你找到那个清洁工桑切斯了吗
[19:53] Yeah, I did, but he won’t be much help. 找到了 但他不会提供太多帮助了
[19:55] Patrol found his body. 巡警发现了他的尸体
[19:57] – Any witnesses? – No, but we’ll keep looking. -有目击者吗 -没有 但我们会继续调查
[20:02] Well… Hugo Sanchez just got popped. 雨果·桑切斯刚被杀了
[20:04] 谢谢你 雨果·桑切斯 帮我救回女儿 赠与你50万美元奖金
[20:07] Looks like Pablo’s silencing all witnesses. 看来巴勃罗要灭口所有目击者
[20:09] Tough way to earn 500k. 这50万真不好赚
[20:10] All right, let’s get Valerie in here. 好了 让瓦莱丽来一趟
[20:12] – What for? – Make an ID. -来做什么 -来指认嫌犯
[20:15] I already showed her a photo right at the hospital. 我在医院已经给她看过照片了
[20:16] Well, this time we’ll show her a line-up. 这次我们给她看真人
[20:18] Maybe if she’s Jorge in person, something’ll click. 也许直接看到赫尔黑 她会想起什么
[20:19] 巴勃罗·索萨 赫尔黑·鲁纳 瓦莱丽·吉克莱斯特
[20:21] Got it. 明白
[20:27] I already told you, they had masks on. 我说过了 他们戴了面具
[20:32] No, we know, but maybe there’s some other physical characteristic 我们知道 但也许还有其它身体特征
[20:35] like–like their arms or their neck– maybe their hands. 比如胳膊 脖子 手
[20:38] I already said I-I don’t remember. 我说过我不记得了
[20:42] Valerie, they can’t see you, so don’t worry. 瓦莱丽 他们看不到你 别担心
[20:44] Okay, you’re protected. 你很安全
[20:47] I don’t know. Sorry. 我认不出 抱歉
[20:48] Look, why do you keep hammering her? 你们为什么一直逼她
[20:50] We’re trying to ID a killer. Get him off the street. 我们想认明嫌犯 把他抓起来
[20:52] Yeah, I understand, but she didn’t see the guy. 我明白 但她没看见凶手
[20:54] Can I go, please? 请问我可以走了吗
[20:59] Come on, hon. You’re okay. 走吧 亲爱的 你没事的
[21:01] I mean, there’s no good reason to drag her down here. 根本没有理由让她来这里
[21:03] She already looked at the photos. 她已经看过照片了
[21:04] Look, man, we are just trying to nail the guy who hurt your daughter. 伙计 我们只是想抓住伤害你女儿的家伙
[21:08] Yeah, well, it sure doesn’t feel that way. 给人的感觉可不是这样
[21:11] Explain to me what that means. 这话是什么意思
[21:13] Reporters out there. 外面有记者
[21:14] Your boss is trying to use my daughter for political profit. 你的上司想用我女儿做政治宣传
[21:17] You know what? That might be. 可能确实是这样
[21:19] Then again… those reporters might be there to talk to you 不过 那些记者也可能是来找你
[21:23] about that $500,000 reward. 谈谈那50万奖金的
[21:26] The one that got the sanitation worker killed. 奖金害死了那个清洁工
[21:30] What? Hugo… Sanchez? 什么 雨果·桑切斯
[21:34] No. 不是吧
[21:36] You posted that picture on Twitter. 你在推特上发了那张照片
[21:41] Come on, there’s a back exit. There’s no press. 来吧 这边有个后门 没有记者
[21:45] Kim, take ’em out the back, will you? 金 带他们从后门出去 好吗
[21:51] Hey, Sarge, we pulled footage from the Sanchez homicide. 警长 我们调取了桑切斯谋杀案的监控录像
[21:54] We got a positive ID from facial rec. 通过面部识别认出了凶手
[21:55] – Pablo Sosa is definitely our shooter. – Okay. -凶手确定是巴勃罗·索萨 -好的
[21:58] Problem is, we still don’t have an address on this guy. 问题是 我们还是没有他的地址
[21:59] He’s a ghost. We have Tact and Gang officers 他就是个幽灵 我让战术小队和黑帮调查组
[22:01] hunting him down and so far nothing. 追查他 目前一无所获
[22:04] Then we try a different angle. 那我们就换个切入点
[22:14] It’s your lucky day, Jorge. 今天是你的幸运日 赫尔黑
[22:18] You’re good to go. 你可以走了
[22:20] You mean I don’t need no bail? 我不需要保释吗
[22:21] Nope. 不用
[22:23] Here’s the thing, though, as soon as you leave, you’re a marked man. 不过 一旦你离开 就是被追杀的目标
[22:28] – Pablo’s gonna think you’re a snitch. – I ain’t no snitch. -巴勃罗会认为你是告密者 -我不是告密者
[22:31] Well… that’s not what Pablo’s gonna think 可巴勃罗不会这样想
[22:34] ’cause we’re putting word out on the street that we own you. 因为我们正放话出去 说你跟我们混了
[22:37] You’re a cooperating witness. 你是合作证人
[22:39] Nah, Pablo knows I ain’t no snitch. 不 巴勃罗知道我不是告密者
[22:41] Yeah, well, then you got nothing to worry about. 好吧 那你就没什么好怕的了
[22:44] Get out of here. 走吧
[22:52] I bet the first person he talks to is Pablo. 我猜他会直接去找巴勃罗
[22:55] – Well, that’s the plan. – I got you. -是这样计划的 -交给我
[23:13] All right, Jorge just turned on Race Street. 赫尔黑刚转弯上了雷斯街
[23:16] We relocated. We got him. 我们换地方了 交给我们
[23:30] All right, he just went into an apartment at 1200 Race Street. 他刚进了雷斯街1200号的一间公寓
[23:33] We’re running everyone in the building, 我们在排查楼里所有住户
[23:34] So far, no nexus for either target. 目前没有发现与两名目标的关联
[23:36] Copy that. 收到
[23:42] Yo, bro, I been wanting to rap with you 哥们 我一直想跟你说说
[23:43] about this Antonio thing, though. 安东尼奥的事
[23:46] It’s time to move on. 该往前看了
[23:49] I know. I get it. I’m trying, 我知道 我明白 我在努力
[23:51] but–I don’t know, man. It’s pretty tough. 但我不知道 这太难了
[23:53] He’s always judging and critiquing. 他总是评头论足的
[23:54] He plays by the book. 他照规矩办事
[23:56] True, but that doesn’t make him a bad person or a bad cop. 没错 但这不代表他就是坏人或者坏警察
[24:00] In my humble opinion, 依我愚见
[24:02] he’s a baller. 他是个奋斗者
[24:03] He’s always the first one through that door. 他永远第一个冲过那扇门
[24:12] 5021, Henry, shots fired, emergency 1200 Race Street. 5021H 有人开枪 雷斯街1200号
[24:25] It’s Pablo. 是巴勃罗
[24:27] – Out the back. – We can’t leave him. You go. -在后门 -我们不能丢下他 你去
[24:29] Go! 快去
[24:32] Police! Freeze! 警察 不许动
[24:39] Offender out the back! 袭击者从后面跑了
[24:43] Jorge, stop! I will shoot! 赫尔黑 站住 不然我开枪了
[24:46] Westbound in the alley. 往西朝巷子里跑了
[24:55] 5021, Idaho, carjacking, on-site, gray pickup truck. 5021I 有人劫车 灰色皮卡
[24:58] Stop the truck! 停车
[25:03] Plates are 8, 4, 9– that’s all I got. 车牌号是849 我只看到这三个数字
[25:05] Plate’s 8-4-9, gray pickup truck. 车牌号849 灰色皮卡
[25:07] Be advised, offender is armed. 请注意 嫌犯持有武器
[25:15] We lost Jorge. 我们跟丢了赫尔黑
[25:16] He jacked a gray pickup truck, so I put out a flash message. 他劫了一辆灰色皮卡 我发布了通告
[25:19] Pablo didn’t make it. I found this next to the body. 巴勃罗死了 我在尸体边找到了这个
[25:21] It’s a .380, same caliber as the other murder. 0.38口径的 和另一起凶案的子弹相同
[25:23] Yo, I just got a hit on that gray pickup. 那辆灰色皮卡有消息了
[25:25] It’s in a restaurant in the West Loop. 在西圈的一家餐馆
[25:26] – Let’s go! – We’ll meet you there. -出发吧 -到那里见
[25:30] Went to the restaurant. Jorge’s gone. 去了餐馆 赫尔黑已经不见了
[25:32] – He’s in the wind. – Check this out. -他逃走了 -听听这个
[25:34] Valerie works at the restaurant part-time. 瓦莱丽在那家餐厅兼职
[25:36] The manager said that he was looking for her. 经理说他来找过她
[25:37] He’s looking for Valerie? 他在找瓦莱丽
[25:39] Yeah, we got a beat car 是的 我们派车
[25:40] sitting on it just in case she comes back. 在那里盯着 以防她回来
[25:41] How does he even know where she works? 他怎么知道她在哪里工作
[25:43] Hey, guys, they’re dating. 伙计们 他们在交往
[25:45] What? 什么
[25:46] They’re dating? 他们在交往
[25:47] Yeah, they’re dating. 是的 他们在交往
[25:50] I found a private DM app 我发现了一个私人云盘程序
[25:52] that she downloaded so messages stay off the radar. 她下载来存储私人信息的
[25:54] According to this, they’ve been hooking up for about a month. 看来他们已经交往一个月左右了
[26:00] Find Valerie now. 找到瓦莱丽
[26:10] Maybe we should wait till my– 也许我们得等
[26:11] my dad’s lawyers get here. 等我爸爸的律师过来
[26:13] Maybe you should tell us what the hell’s going on 也许你该告诉我们到底怎么回事
[26:15] since you’ve been screwing us around this whole time. 你一直以来都在骗我们
[26:16] I’m sorry, but my father told me 对不起 但我父亲告诉我
[26:18] to always ask for a lawyer. 永远要求找律师
[26:20] All right, look, Valerie, the choice is yours. 听着 瓦莱丽 随你怎么选
[26:22] We can do that, but then the gloves come off. 我们是可以等律师 但是等水落石出了
[26:24] We put you in handcuffs, 我们就会给你戴上手铐
[26:25] charge you with felony obstruction and take you to jail. 指控你阻碍司法 送你进监狱
[26:27] And there’s nothing that your father can do about it. 你父亲也无能为力
[26:29] But… 但是
[26:30] we’d rather not do that. 我们不想那么做
[26:35] We know things aren’t always what they seem, so… 我们知道事情并不是像看上去那样 所以
[26:38] just help us out. 帮帮我们吧
[26:41] We had this… 我们之间
[26:42] really amazing connection. 有种非常棒的联系
[26:45] It was, like, intense, like there was no way 非常紧密 什么都无法阻止
[26:47] to stop us from happening even though 我们在一起 尽管
[26:49] I knew he was a little crazy. 我知道他有些疯狂
[26:51] Do you know what I mean? 你懂我的意思吗
[26:54] Yeah. 嗯
[26:56] You fell for the bad boy. 你爱上了坏小子
[26:59] Felt good. Felt right. 感觉很棒 感觉是正确的
[27:02] And you said to hell with the consequences. 你说管他有什么后果呢
[27:03] Did you know he was a criminal? 你知道他是一名罪犯吗
[27:05] No. 不知道
[27:06] I knew he lived in a tough part of town, 我知道他住的地方鱼龙混杂
[27:10] that he’d been in trouble. 他惹了点麻烦
[27:12] Why don’t you tell us about the robbery. 不如和我们说说抢劫的事吧
[27:16] I was… 我当时
[27:18] out with Jorge. 和赫尔黑在外面
[27:22] He got a-a phone call. 他接到了一个电话
[27:24] He said he had to go back to Little Village 他说他得回小村镇
[27:26] so… 所以
[27:28] I drove him to the restaurant and– 我送他去餐馆
[27:30] and he met up with this–this guy. 他跟一个人见了面
[27:35] Yeah, that’s him. I, um– 对 就是他 我…
[27:37] I think his name is Pablo. 他的名字应该叫巴勃罗
[27:39] So I… 于是我
[27:41] I dropped off Jorge… 我把赫尔黑送到那里
[27:45] You know, he told me to go back home, 他让我回家
[27:48] but I stuck around ’cause 但我还是留在那里
[27:50] I wanted to spend the night with him. 因为我想那晚和他一起度过
[27:54] And then I heard 然后我听到
[27:56] all of this yelling and I went to see what was happening 里面大喊大叫 我就去看看怎么回事
[27:58] and that’s when, uh, Pablo shot… 然后就看到巴勃罗打了
[28:02] the guy. 那家伙
[28:09] Yeah, that’s him. 对 就是他
[28:11] Everyone was– 所有人都
[28:13] was freaking out. 都吓坏了
[28:15] Pablo was yelling and screaming, and… 巴勃罗大喊着 然后
[28:18] he pulled me into the car. 他把我拖进了车里
[28:20] He… 他…
[28:23] He dropped Jorge off. He said he would– 他放下了赫尔黑 他说他会
[28:26] He would take me back to the house, but– 他会带我回房子里 但是
[28:29] uh, but he was lying. He tried to kill me 但是他撒谎 他想杀了我
[28:31] and that is why I ran. 所以我才跑了
[28:33] Where’s Jorge now? 赫尔黑在哪里
[28:35] I don’t… 我不…
[28:37] I don’t know, but he is not what you think. 我不知道 但他不是你们想的那样
[28:40] He’s always been very respectful, 他一直非常彬彬有礼
[28:42] and Pablo, that is the killer. 而巴勃罗 他才是凶手
[28:48] Valerie, you need to tell us where he is. 瓦莱丽 你得告诉我们他在哪
[28:54] This thing with you and Jorge, 你和赫尔黑的关系
[28:56] it’s not gonna last. 维持不了多久
[28:58] It never does with the bad boys. 坏小子们都是这样的
[29:01] The sooner you realize that, the better. 你越早意识到这点越好
[29:14] What’s your take? 你们怎么看
[29:15] She’s a stupid kid who fell in love 她是个迷恋上帅气小混混的傻孩子
[29:17] with a handsome punk and stumbled onto a robbery. 误打误撞牵扯进了抢劫案里
[29:20] I think she’s hiding something. 我觉得她在隐瞒什么
[29:22] All right, so dig back into her phone records, 好 那去查她的通话记录
[29:24] social media accounts, anonymous and otherwise. 社交媒体账号 匿名账号等等
[29:27] See if she tried to make contact. 看他们是否有联系过
[29:30] – Hank, you got a sec? – Yeah. -汉克 你有时间吗 -有
[29:32] I had one of the FOP lawyers 我让一个警察兄弟会的律师
[29:34] draw up a full letter of exoneration for Olinsky. 为奥林斯基起草了一封完整的赦免令
[29:36] All it needs is one signature. It’s on your desk. 只需要签个名 放在你桌上了
[29:39] Trudy, I said I’m working on it. 特鲁迪 我说了我在处理
[29:41] I know that, but the signature it needs 我知道 但它需要的签名
[29:42] is sitting in your office. 就在你办公室等你
[29:51] First Deputy. 副局长
[29:51] I just want to make sure that my intel is correct. 我只是想确认我的情报是正确的
[29:55] Gilchrist’s daughter is dating one of the offenders. 吉克莱斯特的女儿在和其中一名罪犯约会
[29:57] Well, dating might not be the word for it, but… 约会可能不太贴切 不过…
[30:01] Yeah, they had a relationship. 是的 他们在交往
[30:03] She lied to us. It’s called felony obstruction. 她骗了我们 这叫干扰调查重罪
[30:05] – What are you waiting for? – We need her. -你还在等什么 -我们需要她
[30:07] She’s our best shot at catching the offender, Jorge. 她是我们抓住犯人赫尔黑最好的突破口
[30:10] He’s still out there. 他还在逍遥法外
[30:11] We have two dead innocents. 已经有两个无辜的人丧生了
[30:12] She’s in the middle of it. 她也牵涉其中
[30:14] Get her booked. 逮捕她
[30:16] I get it. 我明白了
[30:19] If we put Gilchrist’s daughter in jail, 如果我们吉克莱斯特的女儿送进监狱
[30:20] his criticism of CPD becomes meaningless. 他对警署的指责就站不住脚了
[30:24] He’s just another bitter father with an axe to grind, right? 他就成了又一个别有用心的冲昏头的父亲
[30:27] I don’t like coddling the rich. 我可不喜欢娇惯这些有钱人
[30:28] Makes us look bad. 让我们看着像坏人
[30:29] You know what else makes you look bad? 你知道还有什么让你看着像坏人吗
[30:31] If Jorge kills more people 如果赫尔黑杀了更多的人
[30:34] and the press founds out 而媒体发现
[30:36] that you had a chance to use Valerie to get him off the streets, 你曾有机会利用瓦莱丽去抓他
[30:41] but you decided to play politics instead. 但你却决定用来玩政治
[30:44] What are you saying, Sergeant? 你在说什么 警长
[30:47] You know what I’m saying. 你明白我在说什么
[31:03] I got something, Sarge. 我有发现 警长
[31:06] That was four hours ago. 是四小时前
[31:09] Get Evan Gilchrist down here. 把埃文·吉克莱斯特带过来
[31:13] You grab my daughter? 你抓了我女儿
[31:14] You drag her down here and you don’t even call. 你把她抓来 连通电话都没有
[31:16] No heads up. 毫无任何预警
[31:17] I’m trying to help you, okay? 我是想帮你 好吗
[31:20] Listen to me. 听我说
[31:22] Your daughter is shacking up with the killer. 你女儿和凶手在交往
[31:25] – Killer? – Yeah. -凶手 -是的
[31:26] And it looks like she’s trying to help him get away. 而且看来她想帮他逃脱刑罚
[31:29] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[31:31] I’m telling you this wasn’t a kidnapping. 我在跟你说 不是绑架
[31:33] It was a date gone bad. 而是约会遇到了突发情况
[31:35] Look, I don’t know what kind of game 我不知道你们是在
[31:37] – you guys are– – I am not playing a game. -玩什么游… -我们没有玩游戏
[31:39] I’m telling you she is head-over-heels in love with this guy. 我在告诉你 她已经疯狂爱上了这个人
[31:43] Look, she withdrew five grand in cash this morning. 今天早上她取了五千块现金
[31:47] Wha– So? It’s not a crime to withdraw money. 什…所以呢 取钱又不犯法
[31:50] Yeah, well, it is if you give it to a fugitive. 没错 但把钱给逃犯就是了
[31:52] A killer. 一个凶手
[31:56] If it turns that she’s helping this guy Jorge, 如果她是在帮这个赫尔黑
[31:58] I am telling you… 我告诉你
[32:00] there is no way to walk that back. 她就没法置身事外了
[32:01] She’ll do time. You understand? 她会坐牢 你明白吗
[32:03] I mean… 我是说
[32:05] real time. 真的坐牢
[32:06] Me? 而我
[32:08] All I care about is catching the killer. 我只在乎抓到凶手
[32:10] That’s it. 仅此而已
[32:12] If your daughter can help us, 如果你女儿能帮我们
[32:15] I’ll make sure she doesn’t get jammed up. 我保证她不会进监狱
[32:22] You have my word. 我向你保证
[32:30] Jorge, where are you? 赫尔黑 你在哪
[32:31] I’m almost there. 我快到了
[32:33] I’m at the place we were at last week. 我在上周我们去的地方
[32:36] I have the money. 我拿着钱
[32:38] Look, there’s something I need to tell you. 我要告诉你件事
[32:41] Just keep her talking till we locate him. 让她继续说 直到我们能定位到他
[32:47] What is it? 什么事
[32:49] I had no idea Pablo was gonna do that. 我当时不知道巴勃罗会那么做
[32:53] He told me he was gonna take you home. 他告诉我他会送你回家
[32:57] But then the police… they showed me that picture. 但之后警察…他们给我看了照片
[33:01] I saw what he did to you. 我看到他对你做了什么
[33:04] That’s why I killed him… 所以我杀了他
[33:07] Because I love you. 因为我爱你
[33:09] Bingo. 抓到了
[33:13] I would never let anybody hurt you. 我不会让任何人伤害你
[33:15] Ever. 永远
[33:17] I love you so much. 我很爱你
[33:20] Jorge, I’m so sorry. 赫尔黑 对不起
[33:22] No, no, I’m the one who’s sorry. 不不 是我对不起你
[33:26] It’s a trap! You have to drive! 是陷阱 你快走
[33:27] Right now! You have to go! You have to go! 快 你快走 快走
[33:29] Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! 走走走
[33:30] Go. Go. Okay–go… 走 走 快走
[33:43] Go! Come on. Come on. Come on! Go! Go! Go! Go! 走走走 离开这里 快
[33:45] Run, kids! Run! 快跑 孩子们 快跑
[33:46] Come on. Move. Move. Move! 快 快跑 快跑
[33:48] Move. Move. Move. Move. Come to me! 快跑 快跑 往我这里跑
[33:49] Faster, kids. Come on! Come on. Come on. Come on! 快点 孩子们 快点 快点
[33:56] There’s kids inside. 里面有孩子
[34:04] Kids. 孩子们
[34:05] – He went that way. He went in there. -他朝那边走了 -他进去了
[34:07] – You get the ones in front. – Okay. -去把前面的人保护好 -明白
[34:08] I’ll go in front. Go in there. 我走前面 往里走
[34:10] Go. Go outside! 出去
[34:11] Kids, I want you to get behind me now! 孩子们 躲在我身后
[34:12] Get behind me now! 马上躲在我身后
[34:14] Get behind me, kid! Get behind me! 站在我身后
[34:15] Now hold hands, hold my hand. 握紧我的手
[34:16] I want you to walk quickly and walk me to that door. 你们快点和我一起退到出口
[34:18] – Y’all got it? – Walk me to that door. -明白了吗 -和我一起退到出口
[34:20] Yeah. Get him out. 明白 把他弄出来
[34:25] No. No. I’ll go. Stand down, that’s an order. 不 我去 你留下 这是命令
[34:38] – Go, you go. – Come on. -你去 -来
[35:04] Come on. Come to me. 来 到我这边
[35:07] Shh. Come to me. 小声点 来我这边
[35:08] Stay down. 躲好
[35:10] Come on. Come on. 来 快来
[35:12] Come on. 快来
[35:16] Come on. 快来
[35:25] Go. Go. 快离开
[35:40] Let’s see. You’re gonna have to hold. 我看看 你得先缓一缓
[35:44] How’s your shoulder? 肩膀没事吧
[35:45] Ah, it’s okay. I just hit it wrong. 没事 就是没撞好门
[35:48] Shouldn’t have hit it in the first place. 本来就不应该拿肩膀去撞
[35:49] That’s what the young guys are for. 这是年轻人的工作
[35:51] Yeah. 是啊
[35:52] All right, I called ahead to Med. 我已经提前给医院打电话了
[35:53] They’re expecting you. 他们在等你呢
[35:55] Appreciate it. 多谢
[36:05] Val. 小瓦
[36:06] – Dad. You have to help me. – Wait -爸 你得帮我 -等等
[36:08] What the hell’s going on? Why is she in handcuffs? 怎么回事 她怎么戴上手铐了
[36:10] You can’t talk to her right now. 你现在不能和她说话
[36:11] – Please, I’m sorry. – She’s under arrest. -拜托了 我很抱歉 -她被捕了
[36:13] – Are you kidding me? – Felony obstruction. -开什么玩笑 -阻碍司法
[36:15] We had a signed cooperation agreement! 我们已经签了合作协议了
[36:17] Well, she didn’t cooperate. 但她没合作
[36:19] Deal’s off. 协议取消
[36:21] – I’m very sorry. – You’re sorry? -我很抱歉 -你抱歉
[36:36] Thank you. 谢谢
[36:38] – Hey, Hank. – Hi. -你好 汉克 -你好
[36:40] I’ll meet you inside. 里面见
[36:42] – Ma’am. – Thank you for coming. -女士 -多谢你能来
[36:45] I hear you arrested the Gilchrist girl. 听说你逮捕了吉克莱斯特家的女孩
[36:47] Felony obstruction. 阻碍司法罪
[36:48] Talked to the ASA, she’s gonna write the full ticket. 和助理检察官谈了 她会写下认罪书
[36:50] She’ll do time. 然后入狱
[36:52] All right, do you really think that’s necessary? 好吧 你觉得这有必要吗
[36:56] I thought you’d be happy. 我以为你会高兴的
[36:58] At the end of the day, she doesn’t really pose 直到今天结束 她也没有
[37:00] a threat to the city, does she? 对城市造成威胁 不是吗
[37:08] So she walks? 所以要放她走
[37:11] She walks ’cause her daddy’s rich, 她能走是因为因为她爸有钱
[37:14] and he’s gonna play ball. 而且愿意唯命是从
[37:16] Because she’s a kid. She deserves a second chance. 因为她是个孩子 应该再给她一次机会
[37:24] I need something too. 我也需要一些东西
[37:31] It’s good to hear. 很高兴听到你这么说
[37:32] Yeah, I’ll talk to you later. 晚点聊
[37:36] Antonio got released from the hospital. 安东尼奥出院了
[37:37] Oh, that’s good. 挺好的
[37:42] I want to revisit that thing you said about bad boys. 我想再听听你是怎么说那些坏男孩的
[37:47] Something about they’re, uh, fun, 关于他们很有趣
[37:49] but they never last. Something like that. 但是从不留下来 诸如此类的
[37:51] First of all, you’re not a bad boy. 首先 你不是坏男孩
[37:53] – Well… – Second of all, -好吧 -第二
[37:54] I was questioning a suspect. 我那是在审问犯人
[37:55] All right, I was just asking. 行 我就是问问而已
[38:02] Damn it. 该死
[38:04] You’re up. 换你了
[38:08] But since we’re talking about 既然我们在聊
[38:09] the thing that never happened… 从未发生过的事情
[38:12] Yeah? 然后呢
[38:15] What’s the deal with you and Burgess? 你和伯吉斯是怎么回事
[38:19] Well… 那个嘛
[38:20] I don’t know. Kim’s an amazing woman. 我也不清楚 金很了不起
[38:22] I love her. 我爱她
[38:23] We had a lot of bumps in the road, 我们这一路磕磕绊绊
[38:24] and, at the end of the day, 到了最后
[38:25] she didn’t want to be with me, so we’re friends. 她不想和我在一起 所以我们就当朋友
[38:28] Simple as that. 就这么简单
[38:32] Yo, you know, if you want to tie this off, 如果你想分开的话
[38:33] I get it. I’ll respect that. 我理解 也会尊重
[38:36] But I personally think we should keep it going. 但我个人认为我们应该顺其自然
[38:38] Have some fun. See what happens. 找找乐子 看看情况
[38:40] No pressure. 不要有压力
[38:42] You know? 明白吗
[38:44] But I will do whatever you want to do. 但我愿意做任何你想做的事
[38:46] Okay? It’s up to you. 这取决于你
[39:17] We expect our police officers to be perfect, 我们希望警方是完美的
[39:20] but they’re just human. 但他们也是凡人
[39:24] They deserve our respect and support 他们理应得到我们的支持与尊敬
[39:25] and, in my case, gratitude. 对我来说 则是感激
[39:28] Thanks to the CPD, I got my daughter back. 多亏了芝加哥警署 我找回了我的女儿
[39:30] Does this mean that you’re gonna bury the hatchet 这是否意味着您将会与
[39:31] with Brian Kelton? 布莱恩凯尔顿和解
[39:33] Well, I’m gonna do a lot more than that. 远远不止和解
[39:35] I’ve actually decided to support him for mayor. 我其实已经决定要支持他当市长
[39:52] You wanted to see me? 你想见我
[39:53] Yeah. 是的
[40:05] “The Internal Affairs investigation “内务调查部
[40:07] into criminal allegations against 对埃尔文·奥林斯基警探
[40:09] Detective Alvin Olinsky… 刑事指控的调查
[40:13] Revealed the detective violated no rules, 表明该警探并未违反任何条约
[40:15] regulations, nor general orders. 规定 或命令
[40:18] He is hereby exonerated of all charges. 他所受所有指控已经撤销
[40:20] And his reputation restored. 保留原有名誉
[40:23] Signed Deputy Superintendant Katherine Brennan.” 副主任凯瑟琳布伦南签署”
[40:28] I’m impressed. 我很吃惊
[40:32] Don’t be. 别这样
[40:36] Does this have anything to do with the Gilchrist kid walking? 这和放走吉克莱斯特家的孩子有关系吗
[40:43] Sometimes things just work out. 有时候事情自然就解决了
[40:52] To Al. 敬老埃
[40:54] To Al. 敬老埃
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第6季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第6季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme