时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | – Hey, man. – Hey, man. | -来了 -来了 |
[00:09] | – You brought me coffee? – Yeah. | -你给我带了咖啡 -对 |
[00:13] | You realize, I think the last time you brought me coffee, | 我记得你上一次给我带咖啡 |
[00:16] | we were riding in a squad together. | 我们还在同一组里 |
[00:18] | Well, return to basics is good. | 返璞归真挺好的 |
[00:21] | That right? | 是吗 |
[00:23] | I didn’t realize either one of us missed your burnt coffee. | 我觉得我们都不会怀念你的糊咖啡 |
[00:32] | What the hell’s is going on, Al? | 到底怎么回事 老埃 |
[00:36] | Terry from Narcotics called me last night. | 缉毒队的特里昨晚给我打电话 |
[00:38] | Ruben Gilbright’s possession charge was dropped. | 鲁本·吉尔布莱特私藏毒品的指控不成立 |
[00:45] | So… | 所以 |
[00:49] | My plan didn’t work. | 我的计划不管用 |
[00:51] | Woods is protecting him. | 伍兹在保护他 |
[00:52] | Wants to make sure he can testify against me. | 想确保他能作证指控我 |
[00:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[00:58] | If Internal Affairs is gonna show up on my door with, uh– | 如果内务部来找你 |
[01:00] | – an arrest warrant– – Al, I’m not gonna– | -有逮捕令的话… -阿尔 我不会 |
[01:02] | I’m not gonna let it get that far. | 不会让事情发展到那一步的 |
[01:04] | Yes, you are. | 你必须那么做 |
[01:05] | For both our sakes, yes, you are. | 为了我们两个 |
[01:08] | Hank, we let it come. | 汉克 我们静等风来 |
[01:10] | Because in the end, they won’t have enough. | 因为他们不会罢休的 |
[01:13] | So we let it hit me. | 所以就把我推出去吧 |
[01:15] | I go through it. Deal with the hell. | 由我解决 直面地狱 |
[01:19] | And we come out the other side. | 然后我们再重生 |
[01:21] | That’s the way we both get saved here. | 这是唯一能拯救我们的办法 |
[01:28] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[01:36] | Boss. | 老大 |
[01:42] | All right, so my contact in the ASA’s office | 我在助理检察官办公室的线人 |
[01:44] | is in court until this afternoon. | 下午之前都会在法庭上 |
[01:45] | As soon as she’s out, I’ll have answers. | 她一出来我们就能知道结果 |
[01:47] | If it’s on the move, she’ll know about it. | 如果有动作 她会知道的 |
[01:49] | Listen, I need more than just confirmation. | 听着 我不只要结论 |
[01:51] | I need details if I’m gonna outrun this, okay? | 要想解决这件事 我需要所有细节 明白吗 |
[01:53] | Copy that, yeah. | 明白 |
[01:54] | All right, no one can know it came from me. | 好 不要让别人知道是我的意思 |
[01:55] | – No, of course. – Hank. | -当然了 -汉克 |
[01:57] | – Yeah? – A teenage girl was just here | -怎么 -刚刚有一个小姑娘找你 |
[01:58] | looking for you. Said her name was Hannah. | 说她名叫汉娜 |
[02:01] | – Hannah? – Yeah, I tried to get her | -汉娜 -对 我说让她等等 |
[02:03] | to stick around while I called you but she said she couldn’t. | 我打电话找你 但她说等不了 |
[02:05] | She ran out of here and left you that. | 然后就跑了 留了这个给你 |
[02:07] | – Thanks. – Okay. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[02:09] | 芝加哥警署 亨利·博伊特 反黑组 | |
[02:10] | 诺贝尔北街36号 你说过我可以来找你帮忙 汉娜·凯兹 | |
[02:17] | You okay, boss? | 你还好吗 老大 |
[02:20] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[02:22] | Come on, let’s take a ride. | 走 我们出去一趟 |
[02:27] | Hannah Cates, no priors. | 汉娜·凯兹 无前科 |
[02:30] | Last known address is from a few years ago. | 最后地址是几年前留下的 |
[02:33] | Apartment in West Clearing. This is her… | 西郊的公寓 这是她的… |
[02:36] | – Yeah. – Yeah, she’s 18 now. | -对 -现在18岁了 |
[02:38] | This is a kid you gave your card to? | 你把你的名片给了一个孩子 |
[02:39] | No, it’s just a kid I met. | 只是我碰到的一个孩子 |
[02:41] | I mean, a long time ago. | 很久以前的事了 |
[02:43] | She involved in anything? | 她卷入什么事件了吗 |
[02:44] | No, never was. | 从来没有 |
[02:47] | All right, this is the place. | 好 就是这里 |
[02:48] | I’ll take inside, you take out. | 我进去 你在外面 |
[02:50] | If she’s not there, I’ll give you 20. | 如果她不在 我就给你20元 |
[02:52] | – Then we’ll call it. – Sounds good, boss. | -我们就回去 -好的 老大 |
[03:12] | Adam, I got her in sight. Hang tight. | 亚当 我看到她了 你等着 |
[03:14] | – Copy that. – Hannah? | -明白 -汉娜 |
[03:21] | Here, have a seat. | 坐 |
[03:25] | Sure you don’t want any coffee? | 你不想点咖啡吗 |
[03:26] | – Yeah. – Breakfast? | -对 -早餐呢 |
[03:31] | – Got good eggs here. – No, I can’t. | -这里的蛋不错 -我不需要 |
[03:33] | I’m good. Thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[03:42] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[03:44] | I was just wondering | 我只是好奇 |
[03:46] | what would happen if… | 如果我需要帮助的话 |
[03:49] | if I needed help. | 会怎么样呀 |
[03:52] | Then I would help you. | 我会帮助你 |
[03:58] | Listen, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[04:01] | I mean, I know it’s been a while, I– | 我知道我们很久没见了 我… |
[04:04] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[04:05] | You never owed me anything. | 你没欠我什么 |
[04:08] | My aunt told me what happened. | 我阿姨告诉我了 |
[04:10] | With your son. | 你儿子的事 |
[04:12] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[04:13] | It must have broke you. | 你一定很心碎 |
[04:21] | Whatever it is… | 无论什么事 |
[04:24] | We can work it out. | 我们都能解决的 |
[04:29] | I’m gonna help you. | 我会帮助你 |
[04:34] | Guess I could eat some eggs. | 我想我可以吃点蛋 |
[04:36] | Okay, good, let’s do that. Okay? | 很好 那我们点吧 好吗 |
[04:40] | I just need to run to the bathroom first, | 我得先去趟卫生间 |
[04:42] | – and then we can order? – Sure. | -然后再点好吗 -好的 |
[04:44] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -去吧 |
[05:01] | – Some menus? – Yeah. | -要菜单吗 -对 |
[05:05] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[05:09] | Ruz, keep an anchor down out front. | 鲁兹 注意前门 |
[05:12] | Yeah, I’m here. | 我在前门 |
[05:15] | – All good? – No, she bolted. | -一切正常吗 -不 她跑了 |
[05:20] | All right, keep your eyes open. | 好吧 注意看 |
[05:22] | Grey hoodie, blue jeans. | 灰色连帽上衣 蓝色牛仔裤 |
[05:29] | I got her. | 我看到她了 |
[05:29] | She’s heading east in the alley. | 在小巷子向东走 |
[05:31] | Hannah! Hey! | 汉娜 |
[05:49] | 5021 Emergency Squad, we are in pursuit | 5021紧急情况 我们在追一辆 |
[05:52] | of a silver Toyota Land Cruiser. | 银色本田巡游者 |
[05:55] | Last seen headed southbound on Noble and Hubbard. | 最后一次见到是往南驶往诺贝尔路和哈伯德路 |
[05:58] | High rate of speed. | 速度很快 |
[06:00] | Partial plate: 8-4-2. | 部分车牌号842 |
[06:02] | Offenders wanted for possible aggravated kidnapping. | 袭击者很可能施行了绑架 |
[06:04] | One male, Hispanic, armed. White male driver. | 一名西班牙裔男性 持械 司机是白人 |
[06:07] | Boss, what the hell is going on here? | 老大 怎么回事 |
[06:09] | Copy that, 5021 squad. | 收到 5021小队 |
[06:12] | Sarge, we have 112 hits on that partial plate. | 警长 根据车牌号 我们搜到了112个结果 |
[06:14] | We’re sorting through them looking for one registered | 我们正在排查找 |
[06:16] | to a Land Cruiser. | 巡游者 |
[06:17] | Hailey’s accessing the traffic cams, | 海莉正在调取交通录像 |
[06:19] | but we don’t have a bead on Hannah. | 但我们还没找到汉娜 |
[06:21] | Now, she doesn’t have a cell phone registered to her | 她名下没有注册手机号码 |
[06:22] | so I can’t do an emergency ping– | 所以我无法通过紧急定位找她… |
[06:24] | Kim. Late model silver Land Cruiser | 金 最新款银色巡游者 |
[06:26] | partial plate: 8-4-2, passed a traffic camera | 部分牌照号842 六分钟前驶过 |
[06:29] | six minutes ago, 16th and State. | 16街和国道交叉口的摄像头 |
[06:33] | Hailey, we don’t have them. Did the eye in the sky | 海莉 我们没看到 直升机看到 |
[06:35] | – get them past 16th? – Checking. | -他们驶过16街了吗 -正在核查 |
[06:39] | Behind, behind, behind. | 后面 后面 后面 |
[06:40] | 5021 Ida, we got shots fired at 16th and State. | 5021I 听到16街和国道之间有枪声 |
[06:43] | Be advised: plainclothes officers responding. | 建议便衣警官出警响应 |
[06:46] | Copy that, 5021 Ida. | 收到 5021I |
[06:54] | 5021 Ida, those shots fired are coming from | 5021I 这些枪声来自 |
[06:56] | the South 1600 block, North Schiller Credit Union. | 南1600街区的北席勒信用合作社 |
[07:09] | It’s locked. | 锁上了 |
[07:25] | Go. | 上 |
[07:33] | – Ruzek, you okay? – I’m good. Stay down. | -鲁塞克 你没事吧 -我没事 趴下 |
[07:41] | 10-1, 10-1, we got shots fired at the police. | 呼叫指挥中心 有人持枪袭警 |
[07:43] | We got a bona fide robbery happening | 北席勒信用合作社有一伙 |
[07:44] | at North Schiller Credit Union. | 持械抢劫犯 |
[07:56] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[08:13] | Go! | 快走 |
[08:18] | 5021, Land Cruiser fleeing southbound towards 18th street. | 5021 巡游者往18街逃窜 |
[08:22] | YDH842 Young, David, Henry, 8-4-2. | |
[08:27] | All right, just stay calm. | 好了 冷静点 |
[08:28] | Keep pressure right there, all right? | 继续压住 好吗 |
[08:30] | You ready? This is gonna hurt. | 准备好了吗 会很疼 |
[08:34] | Get me an ambulance. 1656 South State Street. | 给我叫辆救护车 1656南国道 |
[08:39] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[08:44] | Hailey, we backing up Robbery Homicide on this? | 海莉 我们要帮助抢劫凶案组破这个案子吗 |
[08:46] | No, we’re taking it. Voight and Ruzek were here | 不 我们接手了 事件发生的时候 |
[08:48] | when it kicked off. It was on the heels of an abduction. | 博伊特和鲁塞克在场 这就发生在绑架之后 |
[08:50] | All right, Hannah Cates. She’s 18. | 好了 汉娜·凯兹 18岁 |
[08:52] | Left my card and a note at the front desk this morning, | 今天早上在我桌上留下了我的名片和一张字条 |
[08:55] | wanted help, I met her. She bolted. | 需要帮助 我见了她 她跑了 |
[08:58] | And was grabbed right outside the coffee shop. | 在咖啡店外被人抓走了 |
[09:00] | Stranger abduction? | 陌生人绑架作案吗 |
[09:01] | It felt like she knew these guys. | 感觉她好像认识这些人 |
[09:03] | So, where was Hannah during the robbery? | 那汉娜在劫案期间在哪里 |
[09:05] | Tied up in the backseat, trunk. | 被绑在车后座上 |
[09:07] | Dropped at a second location. | 送到另一个地方了 |
[09:09] | We lost eyes on that car for like 12 minutes. | 我们12分钟前跟丢了那辆车 |
[09:11] | Ah, the employee’s on his way to Med. | 那个员工已经送去医院了 |
[09:14] | Bullet severed his femoral, so… | 子弹划伤了他的股动脉 所以… |
[09:16] | Witnesses say it happened quick. | 目击证人说一切都发生的非常快 |
[09:18] | Credit Union opened, offenders barged inside. | 信用社开门 劫犯冲进来 |
[09:20] | No one mentioned seeing a teenage girl, though, boss. | 不过没人说看到过一名少女 老大 |
[09:23] | All right, Hailey, head up the scene inside. | 好 海莉 去里面的现场 |
[09:25] | All right, let’s talk to the FBI, see if this matches | 我们找联调局谈谈 看看有没有 |
[09:27] | a robbery pattern. | 类似手法的劫案 |
[09:28] | Antonio, get a bead on Hannah for me. | 安东尼奥 继续查汉娜 |
[09:31] | Her aunt is Anne Cates. | 她的阿姨名叫安妮·凯兹 |
[09:32] | That’s her legal guardian but the last known address | 是她的法定监护人 但她档案上最后登记的住址 |
[09:34] | on file is vacant. | 是无人居住的 |
[09:36] | I’ll track her down. | 我去查查 |
[09:40] | My contact in the ASA’s office is out of court. | 我在助理地检办公室的线人出法庭了 |
[09:43] | I can hold off. | 我能拖一会 |
[09:44] | No, go now. | 不 去吧 |
[09:45] | You got it. | 好的 |
[10:08] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[10:13] | Hey, what did Voight mean, Hannah had his card? | 博伊特说汉娜有他的名片 什么意思 |
[10:16] | His business card? | 他的名片吗 |
[10:17] | That’s his thing. | 他就是这样的 |
[10:18] | He’s given out a bunch over the years. | 这几年发出去了不少名片 |
[10:20] | Usually kids that grew up in rough neighborhoods. | 一般都是给附近的孩子 |
[10:23] | Looks after them. | 罩着他们 |
[10:26] | Gave one to Lindsay when she was 14. | 琳德赛十四岁的时候给了她一张 |
[10:28] | That’s why she said Voight saved her. | 所以她说博伊特救了她 |
[10:30] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[10:32] | That is a thing. | 的确是他风格 |
[10:37] | They couldn’t have gotten much out of the registers. | 他们从登记处肯定抢不了多少钱 |
[10:41] | Yeah, teller said there was less than three grand. | 没错 出纳说不到三千 |
[10:44] | Real payload was in the back. | 钱都存放在后面 |
[10:46] | Well, it’s not a good sign. | 这不是什么好兆头 |
[10:48] | They should’ve used both employees back here. | 这里本来应该有两名员工 |
[10:50] | One opens the registers, | 一名打开登记处的抽屉 |
[10:51] | the other accesses the back door. | 另一名往后门走了 |
[10:53] | Helps obey the Two Minute Rule. Lessens the small bills. | 这样能遵守2分钟法则 减少小额票据 |
[10:58] | They didn’t need to fire 80 rounds, either. | 他们也没必要打上八十几发子弹 |
[11:00] | Damn hard for a man who’s bleeding out | 一个失血过多的人得费好大劲 |
[11:01] | to open a security door. | 才能打开安全门 |
[11:04] | I hated ones like this in Robbery Homicide. | 我最讨厌这种抢劫杀人案 |
[11:06] | Worst crews, highest body counts. | 最残暴的凶犯 最大的伤亡 |
[11:08] | They’re the ones that don’t know what the hell | 他们根本不知道 |
[11:09] | they’re doing. | 自己在干什么 |
[11:13] | 汉娜·凯兹 女性 无前科 无已知住址 要求与博伊特见面 | |
[11:14] | No match on ballistics, at all. | 完全检测不到弹道结果 |
[11:15] | AK’s are clean, the SUV popped up stolen. | 枪支查不到 车辆是偷来的 |
[11:18] | Cold trail, so far. | 目前为止一无所获 |
[11:19] | I know you saw a Beretta | 我知道你看到 |
[11:20] | on the offender who abducted Hannah. | 绑架汉娜的人拿了一把手枪 |
[11:22] | But they didn’t use it at the scene. | 但是他们在现场没用过 |
[11:23] | Yeah, and there’s no trackers. | 没错 钱上也没有追踪器 |
[11:25] | Or dye packs on this money. | 或者染料包 |
[11:26] | IDOC did send me a list of cats on parole | 伊利诺伊州惩教部给我发了一系列 |
[11:29] | with similar backgrounds, but we can’t do anything | 相同背景的假释犯名单 但是这个名单 |
[11:31] | with this list, Sarge. | 没什么用 警长 |
[11:32] | Nobody’s staying in jail anymore. | 全都不在监狱里了 |
[11:33] | Hannah’s aunt is proving difficult to find. | 汉娜的阿姨真是难找 |
[11:35] | The vacant on file was cleared out a year ago. | 档案中无人居住的住址是一年前搬走的 |
[11:38] | Anne left a forwarding address. | 安娜留了新的地址 |
[11:39] | I checked, but the landlord said she was only there a month. | 我查过了 但是房东说她只来住了一个星期 |
[11:42] | Well, that’s not good, | 那可不妙 |
[11:43] | because every piece of paper we have on Hannah is dated | 因为我们现在所有关于汉娜的信息 |
[11:45] | from that move. Health insurance, | 都是从那次搬家后开始的 安全保险 |
[11:46] | cell phone registration, school enrollment. | 注册的手机号 学校注册 |
[11:48] | And the last time Anne filed taxes, she made about 14 grand. | 安娜上次缴税缴了大概有一万四 |
[11:51] | That’s well below the poverty line. | 那可远远算不上穷人 |
[11:53] | Probably crashing with family. | 也许是和家里人关系不好 |
[11:54] | No, there is no other family. | 不 没有其他家人了 |
[11:56] | Anne’s brother, Hannah’s dad, he’s in jail. | 安妮的哥哥 汉娜的爸爸在监狱里 |
[11:58] | Got busted for dealing four years ago. | 四年前贩毒被抓了 |
[12:00] | Is that how you met Hannah? | 你就是这么认识汉娜的 |
[12:02] | No, I’ve known her since she was seven. | 不是 我从她七岁就认识她了 |
[12:06] | Got a whole lot of nothing. | 什么线索都没有 |
[12:07] | No DNA, and the gloves they wore gave us zero fingerprints. | 没有DNA 他们戴的手套上也没有指纹 |
[12:11] | About the only thing they did by the book. | 他们就只按规矩干了这么一件事 |
[12:12] | We didn’t have eyes in the back alley | 后巷没人看到 |
[12:13] | but we got footage inside. | 但是有室内监控视频 |
[12:23] | Damn. | 妈的 |
[12:38] | That’s all of it. That’s not a lot to go on. | 就这些了 没有多少可查线索 |
[12:41] | Look, 12 minutes before that robbery, | 抢劫发生的12分钟前 |
[12:42] | those two men forced Hannah into a car. | 那两个人胁迫汉娜上了车 |
[12:45] | Why? | 原因是什么 |
[12:46] | Okay, until something pops on the robbery, | 在发现抢劫案的线索之前 |
[12:48] | let’s start with the abduction. | 我们先从绑架案着手 |
[12:50] | So find Hannah’s aunt. | 找到汉娜的阿姨 |
[12:52] | Where they’ve been living. | 她们住在哪里 |
[12:53] | Who have they been in contact with? | 接触过谁 |
[12:54] | That’s gonna lead to who the hell took her. | 应该能查到是谁带走了她 |
[12:59] | She give you an answer? | 她给你回复了吗 |
[13:01] | Special Grand Jury has already been summoned. | 已经传唤了特殊大陪审团 |
[13:05] | Who’s the prosecutor? | 公诉人是谁 |
[13:06] | James Osha. | 詹姆斯·欧沙 |
[13:09] | Boss, hey… | 老大 |
[13:11] | They’re gonna convene in 48 hours. | 他们会在48小时内聚齐 |
[13:14] | We’ll be fine. | 我们没问题的 |
[13:25] | I don’t even understand how you guys tracked me down. | 我都不知道你们是怎么跟踪到我的 |
[13:29] | Well, your Link card is registered to this address. | 你的灵通卡注册的是这个地址 |
[13:32] | Uh, so something really happened to my niece, Hannah? | 看来我侄女汉娜是真出事了 |
[13:36] | I saw you guys and I just figured you were cops he sent. | 我看到你们 就想你们应该是他派来的 |
[13:40] | Cops, who sent? What? | 谁派来的 什么 |
[13:42] | That sergeant. | 那个警长 |
[13:45] | But Hannah doesn’t live with me anymore, | 不过汉娜已经不和我住了 |
[13:46] | so I guess there’s no need for a check-in, huh? | 也就不用汇报情况了吧 |
[13:49] | Sergeant Hank Voight checks in on Hannah? | 汉克·博伊特警长会来询问汉娜的情况 |
[13:51] | Yeah, he did, but like I said, she’s not here, so… | 对 不过我说了 她不住这里 |
[13:55] | She’s 18. | 她十八了 |
[13:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:58] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你上次见她是什么时候 |
[14:00] | I don’t know, she’s on her own. | 我不知道 她自己过 |
[14:01] | Uh, wait, but you don’t remember when you saw her last? | 等等 你不记得你上次见她的时间 |
[14:04] | Okay, what about her current address? | 那她现在的住址呢 |
[14:07] | She just said she found a place. | 她只说她找到了地方住 |
[14:08] | She didn’t give me an address. | 没给我地址 |
[14:10] | Look, Anne… | 安妮 |
[14:12] | I’m sorry if we miscommunicated with you, | 如果你有什么误会 那很抱歉 |
[14:14] | but we believe that Hannah’s in some pretty serious danger. | 但我们认为汉娜陷入了极大的危险之中 |
[14:16] | So, anything you can tell us… | 如果你能给我们点信息 |
[14:18] | Last time you saw her, who she was with… | 上次你见到她 她和谁在一起 |
[14:21] | Any of that might help us. | 随便什么信息都能帮助到我们 |
[14:22] | – Anything. – Come on. | -任何信息 -拜托了 |
[14:28] | When’s the last time Hannah actually lived with you? | 汉娜最后跟你住是什么时候 |
[14:31] | Hannah’s 18. | 汉娜十八了 |
[14:32] | Yeah, but that’s not what he asked. | 他问的可不是这个 |
[14:34] | Look, I took good care of that girl for a real long time. | 我好好地照顾了那姑娘很久 |
[14:36] | She’s not even my kid. | 她都不是我亲生的 |
[14:37] | You wanna call Child Services? | 你们想通知儿童保护局吗 |
[14:39] | Go ahead. She wanted to be on her own. | 那就通知啊 是她自己想出去住的 |
[14:41] | She was old enough to take care of herself. | 她年龄够大 可以照顾好自己了 |
[14:43] | She was 16, | 她当时都16了 |
[14:44] | a whole year older than I was when I left home. | 比我离开家的时候还大了一岁呢 |
[14:52] | All I know is that she left to live with her friend… | 我只知道她是搬出去和朋友住 |
[14:57] | Addie. Something–Sumpter. | 艾迪 什么桑普特 |
[15:00] | Last I knew they were squatting somewhere in Canaryville. | 我之前是听说她们挤在卡纳瑞维尔的一个地方 |
[15:03] | Maybe. | 差不多吧 |
[15:06] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[15:22] | – Hey, Addie. – Cops, cops! | -艾迪 -警察 警察 |
[15:24] | – Let’s move! – Hey, wait. | -快走 -等等 |
[15:26] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[15:27] | Addie! Addie! | 艾迪 艾迪 |
[15:28] | Come on. All right? | 别跑 行不 |
[15:30] | Chill out. | 放轻松 |
[15:32] | Okay, turn around, were you– is that your space over there? | 转身 那边是你的地方吧 |
[15:36] | All this destroyed area in here? | 就这个破地方 |
[15:38] | You got stuff somewhere? | 你有家当吗 |
[15:41] | Yes or no? | 有没有 |
[15:42] | You can’t search my stuff. | 你们不能搜查我的东西 |
[15:43] | Actually, this property’s not yours, so… | 事实上 这块地并不属于你 所以… |
[15:46] | So just have at it then. | 那你们就随便搜吧 |
[15:49] | Just sit down. | 你坐一下 |
[15:51] | Okay, we’re not here to arrest you. | 我们不是要逮捕你 |
[15:53] | We don’t want to bring you in. | 也不想逮捕你 |
[15:54] | We just wanna ask you some questions about Hannah. | 我们只是有几个关于汉娜的问题想问你 |
[15:56] | Okay, does she live here? | 她住在这里吗 |
[15:58] | She’s not here. | 不住 |
[15:59] | So, when was the last time you’ve seen her? | 你上次见她是什么时候 |
[16:02] | No idea, I’m sorry. | 不记得了 抱歉 |
[16:03] | Well, I saw her this morning. | 我今早见过她 |
[16:06] | Right before two guys with guns shoved her into an SUV. | 然后两个持枪男子就把她推进了一辆车 |
[16:10] | And then they went and robbed a credit union. | 然后他们就抢劫了一家信用合作社 |
[16:13] | Shot the place up. Left a guy for dead. | 一通开枪 还打死了一个人 |
[16:16] | Addie, this is your best friend. | 艾迪 她可是你最好的朋友 |
[16:17] | You know where she is? | 你知不知道她在哪里 |
[16:20] | Addie, if you’re scared of somebody or any– | 艾迪 如果你是害怕什么人或者… |
[16:22] | I’m not scared. I don’t know jack. | 我才不怕 我是真不知道 |
[16:25] | I haven’t talked to Hannah. | 我没和她说过话 |
[16:27] | – All right, come on. – Wait, I thought you said | -好吧 我们走 -等等 你不是说 |
[16:28] | – you weren’t gonna take me in? – Well, no, we didn’t want to, | -不抓我的吗 -我们是不想 |
[16:30] | but now we need to. | 可现在必须得抓你了 |
[16:33] | That girl’s scared, but I feel like she knows something. | 那个女孩很害怕 但我觉得她知道什么 |
[16:35] | She said that Hannah never lived there with her | 她说汉娜从没和她一起住过 |
[16:36] | but other squatters said they did see another female there | 但其他流浪者说他们在那里见过另一个女孩 |
[16:39] | that matched Hannah’s description, but they can’t | 和汉娜的形象相符 但他们不记得 |
[16:40] | recall a man ever being with her. | 她们身边还有没有其他男人 |
[16:42] | Right, but it doesn’t mean they didn’t meet men outside. | 但这不代表她们没在外面见其他男人 |
[16:45] | Area Central’s had that address flagged. | 那个地方本来就是重点关注区域 |
[16:46] | And Vice has been doing routine sweeps | 风化组每个月都会检查 |
[16:48] | in the adjoined alley each month. | 附近的巷子 |
[16:50] | – You’re thinking pimp? – Maybe. | -你觉得是皮条客 -有可能 |
[16:52] | The truth is, these girls have been on the street | 这些姑娘在街头已经 |
[16:53] | for a year and a half, and they’ve been exposed to a lot. | 混了一年半 不少人知道她们 |
[16:56] | You yourself said that it looked like Hannah knew ’em. | 你自己说的汉娜看上去认识他们 |
[16:59] | So… | 那么 |
[17:01] | It’s possible that this guy was grooming her. | 可能那家伙在训练培养她 |
[17:03] | And she didn’t take well to it. So she stepped out, | 而她没有适应 所以她出来 |
[17:05] | went to your for help, | 找你帮助 |
[17:06] | and then they pull her to keep her in line. | 然后他们把她抓了回去 |
[17:08] | I don’t know, Jay. | 我不知道 杰 |
[17:09] | Pimps who sideline into armed robbery– | 副业是武装抢劫的皮条客 |
[17:12] | These guys are not professional bank robbers. | 这些家伙不是专业的银行抢劫犯 |
[17:14] | They made that clear. | 很明显 |
[17:15] | This could be “Anything for a buck.” | 可能是为了弄到钱什么都做 |
[17:16] | All right, where’s Addie? | 好 艾迪呢 |
[17:17] | She’s with Ruzek. Not talking. | 和鲁塞克一起 不说话 |
[17:19] | Except to call the media. | 除了说要找媒体 |
[17:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:22] | Listen, get on the horn with Vice, run all this past them. | 和风化组打电话 所有这些都告知他们 |
[17:28] | – Hey, grab the door, will ya? – Yeah. | -关门好吗 -好 |
[17:45] | You’ve reached James Osha. Leave a message. | 我是 詹姆斯·欧沙 请留言 |
[18:01] | Sarge, a robbery in progress just came over the zone. | 警长 附近刚发生一起抢劫案 |
[18:04] | The hold up alarm was activated at the Currency Exchange | 罗根广场的货币兑换所 |
[18:06] | in Logan Square. | 紧急报警器刚响了 |
[18:07] | Squads are in route but the 911 caller is saying | 巡逻车在路上 但报警者说 |
[18:09] | masked offenders with assault rifles. | 抢劫犯蒙面并携带自动步枪 |
[18:26] | What the hell happened? | 发生了什么 |
[18:28] | Things went sideways fast. | 一切发生得太快 |
[18:36] | The kid was new. Started last week. | 孩子新来的 上周入职 |
[18:39] | Didn’t have a key to the back vaults. | 没有后面金库的钥匙 |
[18:41] | There wasn’t a manager on site? | 没有值班经理吗 |
[18:43] | Well, you rob the place at closing. | 在关门的时候抢劫一个地方 |
[18:45] | They could have just left but… | 他们可以就这么离开的 但… |
[18:49] | Two masked male offenders. AK-47s. | 两个蒙面男性劫犯 携带AK47 |
[18:52] | There were three offenders. Two males, fit, 30s. | 有三名劫犯 其中两个男性 30左右 |
[18:56] | And one female. | 还有一名女性 |
[19:04] | Is that Hannah? | 是汉娜吗 |
[19:06] | She participated? | 她也参与其中了 |
[19:14] | Case should immediately be handed over to Robbery Homicide. | 这案子应该马上移交到抢劫凶案组 |
[19:17] | Should have been theirs from the get. | 一开始就应该交给他们 |
[19:18] | No. This whole case jumped off | 不 整个案子是从 |
[19:21] | from an aggravated kidnapping | 我当班的时候目击到的 |
[19:23] | that I witnessed while on duty. | 一起严重绑架案开始的 |
[19:25] | And now you’ve got three dead and one in critical condition | 现在三个人死了 你面对的是一个 |
[19:27] | to show for it, Hank. | 情况危急的烂摊子 汉克 |
[19:28] | It is not gonna serve anybody | 我们已经为这个案子忙了24小时 |
[19:30] | to yank this from Intelligence | 现在把这案子从情报组移交出去 |
[19:32] | when we’ve been knee deep in it for 24 hours, you know that. | 对谁都不好 你懂的 |
[19:35] | We got leads invested. | 我们查到了线索 |
[19:37] | Now please, just– | 拜托 就… |
[19:39] | have Area Central back us up. | 让中央警局协助我们 |
[19:41] | Fine. | 好 |
[19:42] | I’m gonna get Hannah’s ID out | 我要把抢劫录像和 |
[19:43] | with the robbery footage, state wide to the media. | 汉娜的身份发布给媒体 |
[19:45] | Danny, you do that… | 丹尼 你这么做… |
[19:47] | This is gonna end like 90% of crime sprees do: | 最后只会让他们像九成失控的罪犯一样 |
[19:50] | – In bullets. – You worried about reform optics? | -酿成惨剧 -你担心激起众怒吗 |
[19:53] | No, I’m worried about | 不 我是担心 |
[19:54] | an 18-year-old girl who I think is being coerced. | 一个被胁迫的18岁女孩 |
[19:57] | A girl I know, | 一个我认识的女孩 |
[19:59] | who came to me for help. | 她曾向我求助 |
[20:01] | Denny, I saw how she reacted to the offenders. | 丹尼 我看到了她对劫犯的反应 |
[20:04] | She was scared of them. They took her! | 她很怕他们 她是被掳走的 |
[20:06] | You saying she’s Patty Hearst? | 你是说她是帕蒂·赫斯特吗 |
[20:08] | How do you even know this girl? | 你怎么认识这女孩的 |
[20:10] | Someone introduced me to her a long time ago. | 以前人家把我介绍给她的 |
[20:12] | And I haven’t talked to her in a few years. | 我几年没和她联系了 |
[20:14] | So, you don’t know her that well anymore? | 所以你没有那么了解她了 |
[20:17] | Right? | 对吗 |
[20:18] | I’m gonna put Hannah’s ID out, with the robbery footage. | 我要把她的身份公布出去 还有抢劫录像 |
[20:22] | – All right? – Denny… | -好吗 -丹尼 |
[20:25] | You know, Chief Lugo just told me to call. | 卢戈队长让我打个电话就好 |
[20:30] | But I figured I shouldn’t waste an opportunity to come by here | 但我觉得还是趁我能来的时候 |
[20:32] | while I still can. | 过来一趟吧 |
[20:34] | Because pretty soon you and Al are gonna be, uh… | 因为你和老埃很快就会 |
[20:37] | Tied up. | 锒铛入狱 |
[20:42] | Damn shame about the girl. | 那女孩真是可惜了 |
[20:45] | But you lay down with lions, | 但你与狮子共寝 |
[20:47] | you get hunted with them. | 就会和他们一起被猎杀 |
[21:06] | What are you all waiting for? | 你们都在等什么 |
[21:08] | Tell me what we got. | 告诉我进展 |
[21:10] | Um, ballistics was a match at the credit union. | 弹道检测和信用社劫案的相符 |
[21:12] | We went back a month in security footage | 我们把两处的监控视频 |
[21:14] | for both locations, nothing. | 都倒回一个月进行查看 但没有发现 |
[21:15] | And no service calls of suspicious persons. | 而且没有关于疑犯的报警电话 |
[21:18] | I’ve been checking PODS, traffic cams, CTA– | 我查了摄像头 交通探头 交管局 |
[21:20] | nothing yet, Sarge. | 目前为止没有发现 警长 |
[21:21] | But they had to flee the Currency Exchange somehow. | 但他们得从货币兑换所那儿逃掉啊 |
[21:24] | All right, anything new on Addie? | 艾迪那有消息吗 |
[21:25] | Uh, Addie ain’t talking, Sarge. | 她还是不开口 警长 |
[21:26] | She said she don’t know those guys | 她说不知道那些人 |
[21:28] | or what the hell Hannah was doing with them. | 也不知道汉娜和他们的关系 |
[21:29] | All right, well I’m gonna take a run at it. | 我自己要去审这件事 |
[21:30] | Put a folder together for me, will ya? | 把文件整理好给我 |
[21:33] | Get that footage from the currency exchange for me. | 把货币兑换所那儿的录像调给我看 |
[21:35] | You know, if Addie’s not gonna talk, | 如果艾迪不说话 |
[21:37] | then we’ll just narrow their IDs off Hannah. | 只能从汉娜身上查他们的身份了 |
[21:39] | I mean, she knew these men. Means she met them somewhere. | 她认识那些人 意味着她在哪儿见过他们 |
[21:41] | Check every address that she lived at, | 查查她的每个住处 |
[21:43] | hostels she crashed in, | 住过的旅店 |
[21:45] | her summer job at Harold Washington Library, | 还有哈罗德华盛顿图书馆做暑期工的时候 |
[21:48] | classes at Andrews High School, | 安德鲁高中上课的时候 |
[21:49] | Jefferson Elementary– all places she potentially met them. | 杰弗森小学 所有她可能见过他们的地方 |
[21:52] | All right, good, chase that. | 好 追踪下去 |
[21:54] | but let’s not get tunnel vision. | 但别太钻牛角尖 |
[21:56] | It’s still possible Hannah didn’t know these men well | 仍有可能汉娜在他们带走她之前 |
[21:58] | before they took her. | 并不怎么认识他们 |
[21:59] | Wait, you still want us running this like it’s an abduction? | 等等 你还想我们像查绑架案那样查这案子吗 |
[22:01] | I just wanna run wide. | 我只想查得更宽泛些 |
[22:03] | She participated. | 她参与了 |
[22:04] | Come over here. | 过来 |
[22:06] | Tell me something. | 告诉我 |
[22:08] | That look like willing participation to you? | 你看来这是自愿参与吗 |
[22:15] | All right, it looks like a scared kid. | 看上去是个吓坏了的孩子 |
[22:18] | But it also looks like a girl who stood two feet | 但她仍然站着 |
[22:20] | from an open door for seven minutes. | 站在门口七分钟 |
[22:22] | Who held a weapon. | 拿着武器 |
[22:24] | Could have ran, screamed for help, but she didn’t. | 本可以逃跑 大喊求救 但她没有 |
[22:26] | Yeah, she asked for help when she walked in this district. | 是 当她走进警局的时候就是在求助了 |
[22:29] | And we didn’t give it to her. | 我们没有帮她 |
[22:31] | I want it run fast and wide. | 查得快点 广泛点 |
[22:55] | You know who that is, right? | 你知道那是谁 是吗 |
[22:58] | Yep. | 是的 |
[23:03] | That’s your friend. | 那是你的朋友 |
[23:06] | That’s Hannah. | 是汉娜 |
[23:08] | Right? | 是吗 |
[23:10] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[23:14] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[23:17] | This is your friend. | 这是你的朋友 |
[23:20] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[23:23] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[23:24] | No idea? | 不知道 |
[23:26] | You know how long I can keep you here? | 你知道我能把你留在这里多久吗 |
[23:29] | I can make sure you never leave. | 我可以保证你再也离开不了 |
[23:32] | I can make your life hell. | 我可以让你生不如死 |
[23:34] | And you still got a lot of life left to live. | 你还有大把日子要过 |
[23:36] | He can’t help you. | 他帮不了你 |
[23:38] | He works for me. | 他为我工作 |
[23:47] | I can make this a lot of things, Addie. | 我可以大做文章的 艾迪 |
[23:50] | Obstruction of justice, conspiracy, | 妨碍司法公正 共谋 |
[23:52] | accomplice to murder. | 谋杀案的帮凶 |
[23:55] | – But I didn’t– – ‘Cause I can already | -但我没做 -因为我已经能 |
[23:57] | prove you’re lying to me, Addie. | 证明你向我撒谎了 艾迪 |
[23:59] | I can charge you for that too | 我也可以以那个罪名起诉你 |
[24:01] | but we’re talking about three homicides during a bank robbery– | 但我们现在说的是在一场银行劫案中杀死的三个钟 |
[24:05] | – But I wasn’t there! – And that makes you | -但我不在那 -所以你是 |
[24:07] | an accessory, which comes with federal charges. | 从犯 会受到联邦指控 |
[24:09] | – No, that’s insane! – And that is the death penalty. | -不是的 简直疯了 -那是死刑 |
[24:12] | But I’m not doing anything. | 但我什么都没做 |
[24:13] | You’re getting your friend killed! | 你会让你的朋友被杀的 |
[24:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:37] | The taller of the two’s name is Mike. | 这两个中高一点的那个叫迈克 |
[24:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:41] | But the other one goes by the name of “TT.” | 另一个叫”TT” |
[24:42] | I don’t know their last names. | 我不知道他们姓什么 |
[24:47] | But Mike’s… Hannah’s boyfriend. | 但是迈克是汉娜的男朋友 |
[24:51] | Boyfriend or pimp? | 男朋友还是皮条客 |
[24:54] | Tell me. I mean, he’s holding her. | 告诉我 我是说 他抓着她 |
[24:59] | Running her? | 逼她 |
[25:04] | Does he hurt her? | 他伤害她吗 |
[25:05] | Mike doesn’t hurt her, he… | 迈克不伤害她 他… |
[25:11] | He loves her. | 他爱她 |
[25:14] | And she loves him. | 她爱他 |
[25:16] | If she’s doing this, it is only… | 如果她这么做的话 只是… |
[25:20] | because he is. | 因为他这么做 |
[25:27] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[25:30] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[25:38] | All right, all Addie knows is Mike and TT. | 好了 艾迪只知道迈克和TT |
[25:41] | She doesn’t know their last names, | 她不知道姓什么 |
[25:42] | never been to their apartments, nothing. | 没去过他们的公寓 什么都不知道 |
[25:44] | TT’s got a bunch of tattoos. | TT有很多纹身 |
[25:45] | Mike sounds like he’s from Chicago. | 迈克的口音像是芝加哥的 |
[25:47] | All right, well, these are violent men. | 好了 他们是暴力的人 |
[25:48] | Let’s assume they live violent lives. | 假设他们过着暴力的生活 |
[25:50] | Damn, I got 3,276 Mikes in this criminal database. | 该死 犯罪数据库里有3276个迈克 |
[25:54] | Okay, well, the OCD tech estimated Mike’s height at 6’1″, | 好 民防处估计迈克身高1米85 |
[25:57] | weight 180. Eye color brown. | 180斤 棕色眼睛 |
[25:59] | – Does that help? – Nah, not really. | -有用吗 -没多大用 |
[26:01] | I mean, it trims it down a little bit, | 缩小了些范围 |
[26:02] | but it’s still too wide for me. | 但还是范围太大了 |
[26:03] | Age was estimated 32 to 36. | 年龄估计在32到36岁之间 |
[26:05] | Hey, the Land Cruiser that was used in the initial robbery | 一开始的抢劫案中的巡游者 |
[26:08] | was stolen from a residential garage in Blue Island. | 是从蓝岛的居民车库里偷的 |
[26:10] | The owner says you couldn’t see the garage from the street. | 主人说你从街上是看不到车库的 |
[26:13] | Could be someone local, talks like Chicago. | 可能是某个当地的 说话带着芝加哥口音的人 |
[26:15] | Okay, okay. Copy Blue Island, | 好 好 蓝岛 |
[26:17] | Now we have 84 with a five mile parameter around Blue Island. | 现在在蓝岛周围五英里我们有84个迈克 |
[26:20] | Guys, we still need to narrow it down more. | 大家伙 我们还需要在缩小点范围 |
[26:22] | Any crosses with “TT” in the jail nickname system? | 有和监狱里外号叫”TT”的人有交集的吗 |
[26:25] | We’ve got tons of those, but nothing that run up against that 84. | 有很多 但是那84个人里没有 |
[26:28] | What about tattoos? | 纹身呢 |
[26:29] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[26:32] | We got seven. | 有7个 |
[26:34] | Yep, got his ass. Okay… | 找到了 好… |
[26:38] | Look at that, Trent Tagerty, 33 years old, | 看 特伦特·塔格蒂 33岁 |
[26:40] | tattoos of the T’s on his neck. | 脖子上有T的纹身 |
[26:42] | He did a year with Mike Sheffield at MCC. | 他和迈克·谢菲尔德在联邦监狱里蹲过一年 |
[26:45] | Mike Sheffield was pinched | 迈克·谢菲尔德因 |
[26:46] | for armed assault and attempted robbery. | 持械袭击和抢劫未遂被捕 |
[26:48] | All right, print those pictures. | 好 把那些照片打出来 |
[26:50] | Get a confirmation from Addie. | 让艾迪确认一下 |
[26:51] | Yeah, and neither has a last known address. | 他们都没有最近住址 |
[26:53] | Hannah’s ID is everywhere, the footage of them– | 现在到处都有汉娜的照片信息和他们的录像 |
[26:55] | They can’t be out on the street. | 他们不可能走在大街上 |
[26:57] | They’ll go to someone they know, trust. | 他们会去他们认识的 信任的人那里 |
[26:58] | Someone that’s helped them before. | 以前帮过他们的人 |
[26:59] | Trent Tagerty has a cousin. | 特伦特·塔格蒂有个表哥 |
[27:01] | Warren, he’s 42 years old, | 沃伦 42岁 |
[27:03] | rents an apartment in Canaryville. | 在卡纳里维尔租了间公寓 |
[27:04] | He’s posted bond for Trent four times and has an open warrant. | 他保释了特伦特四次 并是他的担保人 |
[27:07] | All right, gear up. Let’s hit it. | 好 准备好 我们去找他 |
[27:10] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[27:12] | Listen, I want you to hang back and swing by Osha’s house. | 听着 我想让你去一下欧沙家 |
[27:15] | Wait, seriously, you want me to go to his house? | 等等 认真的吗 你想让我去他家 |
[27:17] | Look, just tell him I sent you. | 就告诉他我让你去的 |
[27:18] | I know him. He’s a stand up guy. | 我知道他 他是个正直的人 |
[27:20] | Say I’ll meet him anywhere he wants; we’ll talk in private. | 说他想在哪里见面都可以 我们私下谈谈 |
[27:23] | But it’s gotta be now. | 但是要现在 |
[27:24] | Okay? I am done calling his ass. | 好吗 我不想再给他打电话了 |
[27:46] | Go. | 去吧 |
[28:09] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警察 |
[28:12] | – Hey, get the girl. – Hey, don’t move! | -去找那个女孩 -别动 |
[28:15] | – Get out the bed, come on. – Clear! | -下床 快点 -安全 |
[28:16] | Get your arms off the bed! Come on! | 下床 快点 |
[28:18] | He ain’t here. You just missed him. | 他不在这里 刚走 |
[28:20] | Get on the floor! | 趴到地上 |
[28:22] | There’s a garage downstairs. He took my car. | 楼下有个车库 他把我的车开走了 |
[28:24] | Had to be five minutes ago. | 应该是五分钟之前 |
[28:26] | Please, he ain’t here. | 拜托 他不在这里 |
[28:33] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[28:38] | Get your hands against the wall! | 手举起来靠墙 |
[28:39] | – You heard him. Hit that garage! – Hurry up! Against the wall! | -你听到了 去车库 -快点 面朝墙 |
[28:42] | – You good, Hailey? – Good. | -你没事吧 海莉 -没事 |
[29:01] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[29:03] | Where’s Mike and Hannah? | 迈克和汉娜在哪里 |
[29:06] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[29:07] | It’s clear. Hannah’s not here. | 没人 汉娜不在这里 |
[29:17] | So, here’s what’s going to happen. | 接下去是这样 |
[29:20] | We recovered a gun in your cousin’s apartment, | 我们在你表弟的住处找到一把枪 |
[29:22] | matches ballistics for the first robbery. | 跟第一场抢劫案的弹道报告吻合 |
[29:25] | Cash in your duffle | 你包里的现金绑带 |
[29:26] | has got the same bands as the currency exchange. | 跟货币兑换点的现金绑带一样 |
[29:28] | See where I’m going with this? | 知道我是什么意思了吗 |
[29:31] | You’re starting out six feet under | 你就站在鬼门关前面 |
[29:33] | and we got you dead to rights. | 而我们掌握了你的生死 |
[29:34] | So, anything you tell us, | 所以 你跟我们说的任何事 |
[29:36] | any way that you help us find them, | 你帮我们找到他们而做的任何事 |
[29:38] | it’s gonna dig you a little above ground. | 都会帮你一步一步远离鬼门关 |
[29:40] | You want me to talk so bad? | 你这么想让我说吗 |
[29:42] | Get me a lawyer and get me a deal. | 给我找个律师 再给我一个辩诉协议 |
[29:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:46] | So you want a deal, huh? | 所以你想要辩诉协议 |
[29:51] | You want a deal? Okay, so– | 你想要辩诉协议 好的 那… |
[29:54] | The deal is… | 辩诉协议就是… |
[29:57] | You’re gonna talk. | 你开口 |
[30:00] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[30:17] | – You understand now? – Yeah, yeah I do. | -现在你明白了吗 -明白 我明白了 |
[30:19] | – I understand. – Okay. | -我明白 -好 |
[30:21] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:23] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[30:25] | – I don’t know. – You don’t know? | -我不知道 -你不知道吗 |
[30:27] | I don’t know where they went. | 我不知道他们去哪里了 |
[30:32] | Come on. | 好吧 |
[30:34] | Where did you last see them? | 你最后一次看到他们是在哪里 |
[30:36] | Running like hell down 30th street. | 在第三十大街上狂奔 |
[30:38] | I don’t know where they were going, I swear. | 我不知道他们要去哪里 我发誓 |
[30:40] | It wasn’t supposed to go down like this. | 原来的计划不是这样的 |
[30:43] | Two robberies, split three ways. | 抢两个地方 分三路跑 |
[30:45] | That was the plan. It was easy. | 计划就这样 这么简单 |
[30:47] | And then Mike just starts shooting | 结果迈克突然开始开枪 |
[30:48] | and there’s the footage all over the news. | 新闻上面全都是录像 |
[30:50] | Hannah’s picture– I knew we had to get out. | 汉娜的照片 我知道我们必须得逃 |
[30:53] | I tried to convince her to come with me. | 我想说服她跟我走 |
[30:55] | And she wouldn’t leave him. She thinks that’s love. | 但她不肯离开他 她觉得这才是爱 |
[31:06] | Thanks. You swing by? | 谢谢 你去了吗 |
[31:07] | He waved me off. | 他把我赶走了 |
[31:12] | – You told him I sent you? – I did. | -你跟他说了是我让你去的吗 -说了 |
[31:15] | He told me that you’re wasting your time. | 他跟我说你这是浪费时间 |
[31:18] | And that he can’t help you get in front of something | 你已经深陷其中了 |
[31:21] | that you’re already in the middle of. | 他没法帮你脱身 |
[31:39] | Then this Mike, he’s quite a guy. | 这个迈克 是个人物 |
[31:42] | He spent more of his life inside institutions | 他整个人生都在各种机构 |
[31:44] | then out of them. | 进进出出 |
[31:45] | He’s got a few family members still in Chicago. | 他在芝加哥还有几个家人 |
[31:47] | I ran them through Lexus Nexus. | 我在信息联结网里查过 |
[31:49] | He’s got about seven addresses he could be hiding out at. | 他大概还有七个可能的藏身处 |
[31:52] | Got teams en route, Sarge. | 各小组已经在路上了 警长 |
[31:53] | Transport teams posted up too–Midway, Greyhound, O’Hare. | 交通组也公布了 马路 巴士 机场 |
[31:57] | They try to leave the city, we’ll know about it. | 如果他们想离开这里 我们也会知道 |
[31:59] | Trent said they were on foot, | 特伦特说他们是步行 |
[32:00] | so they’re gonna get spotted eventually. | 所以他们会随时停下 |
[32:02] | They’ll trip up. | 他们还会继续走 |
[32:11] | Well, how about we find them before they do, hmm? | 我们要赶在他们之前找到他们 |
[32:15] | I was just speaking to– | 我刚跟… |
[32:16] | A possibility that we’re gonna prevent. | 这个可能性我们一定要阻止 |
[32:19] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[32:20] | We’re gonna find them first, so we’re on the scene first, | 我们先一步找到他们 第一个到达现场 |
[32:23] | and we’re gonna bring them in quiet. | 然后安安静静地带他们回来 |
[32:26] | Chances are, Hannah’s gonna be armed. | 很有可能 汉娜有武器 |
[32:29] | She held a gun before. | 她之前有枪 |
[32:30] | This might not be a quiet arrest. | 可能没法安静地抓到他们 |
[32:33] | Look, I know you feel guilty because you gave her your card. | 我知道你很内疚 因为你给了她你的名片 |
[32:42] | I didn’t give her my card. | 我没有给她名片 |
[32:46] | My wife did. | 我妻子给的 |
[32:57] | So let’s hit every address they could run to. | 所以每个他们可能去的地方我们都去一遍 |
[33:01] | Try every hotel, pay by night, hostel. | 试试所有的旅馆 招待所 收容所 |
[33:05] | They haven’t had time to run far. | 这点时间他们不会跑得太远 |
[33:07] | Let’s find them. | 快点找到他们 |
[33:09] | You going where I think you’re going? | 你是要去那个地方吗 |
[33:18] | Excuse me, sir? Sir, you cannot go in there. | 不好意思 先生 先生 你不能进去 |
[33:21] | Sir, sir! | 先生 先生 |
[33:22] | What’s the matter with you, Jim? | 你什么情况 吉姆 |
[33:23] | Hank, what are you doing? | 汉克 你干什么 |
[33:25] | This is not the time to be doing this. | 现在不是时候 |
[33:27] | – You ignore my calls. – You need to walk out the door. | -你不接我的电话 -你赶紧出去 |
[33:29] | I called and asked for help. | 我打电话给你求助 |
[33:30] | – Hank, you need to leave now. – You owe me! | -汉克 你马上走 -你欠我的 |
[33:32] | No, let him stick around. | 别 让他留下 |
[33:38] | He’s–we’re good. Hank was just leaving. | 他 我们没事 汉克正准备走 |
[33:40] | Yeah, well, I don’t believe that. | 是吗 我觉得不是吧 |
[33:41] | But go right ahead. | 不过继续啊 |
[33:43] | All of this, he can use in court. | 所有这些 他在法庭上都用得上 |
[33:45] | Intimidating a prosecutor. | 恐吓检察官 |
[33:48] | So, you wanna stay for the grand jury review? | 所以 你想留下来看看大陪审团的审核吗 |
[33:51] | All right, all right, we’re not doing this. | 好了 好了 不能这样 |
[33:52] | You wanna tear me down, Denny, tear me down. | 你想整垮我 丹尼 那就整我啊 |
[33:56] | – But you got no stake in Al. – Oh, I know that. | -但你别碰老埃 -我知道 |
[33:58] | But Al’s had the poor fortune of having had you | 但老埃有你这个搭档 本来就 |
[34:00] | – as his partner. – Tear me down! | -没什么前途 -整我啊 |
[34:02] | – Enough! – You want him on the stand? | -够了 -你想让他站在证人席上吗 |
[34:03] | – Come on, I said enough! – Come at me! | -我说够了 -冲我来 |
[34:05] | – Go ahead and confess, Hank. – Not here. | -继续认罪 汉克 -这里不行 |
[34:09] | – Walk away. – Confess, Hank. | -走吧 -认罪吧 汉克 |
[34:11] | – Hank. – 27 years on this job | -汉克 -这份工作做了27年 |
[34:14] | and we both know that you did not do it clean. | 我们都知道你手上不干净 |
[34:18] | Well, the bullet is finally coming for you, Hank. | 子弹终于冲着你来了 汉克 |
[34:21] | Just has to go through Olinsky first. | 只不过会先穿过奥林斯基 |
[34:23] | No, no, no, no. Come on, Hank, let’s go. | 不不不 别这样 汉克 算了 |
[34:26] | Let it go. Let it go. | 算了 算了 |
[34:42] | – Sarge. – Man, what are you doing here? | -警长 -你来这里干什么 |
[34:44] | Al asked me to check in on you. | 老埃让我来找你 |
[34:46] | You think I need a babysitter? | 你觉得呢我需要一个保姆吗 |
[34:47] | Just do your damn job, Adam. | 做好你该做的事 亚当 |
[34:49] | Boss, I’ve been trying to call you but your phone’s been off. | 老大 我一直在给你打电话 但你手机关机了 |
[34:51] | Car lot on Jackson recognized photos from the news. | 杰克逊的一家车行认出新闻上的人了 |
[34:54] | Male, Hispanic, 30s, and a teenage female with dark hair. | 三十多岁西班牙裔男性和一名深色头发少女一起 |
[34:57] | They came in looking for a car. | 他们是去租车的 |
[35:00] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[35:17] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[35:18] | Cover! | 找掩体 |
[35:26] | Hold on! Wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 等等 |
[35:29] | Go! | 上 |
[35:40] | – Jay, you good? – Yeah, I’m good. | -杰 你没事吧 -我没事 |
[35:42] | 5021 George, 10-1, 10-1. Shots fired at the police. | 5021G 呼叫指挥部 有人持械袭警 |
[35:45] | Copy that, 5021 George. | 收到 5021G |
[36:03] | There’s no one else inside. | 里面没有别人了 |
[36:04] | There’s two exits, one in front and one in back. | 有两个出口 前面一个后面一个 |
[36:06] | – Any demands? – They don’t have any. | -有提出什么要求吗 -没有 |
[36:08] | Now, we have access to the landline but they won’t answer. | 我们能接通里面的电话 但是他们不接 |
[36:10] | Haven’t said a word to us. | 没和我们说过话 |
[36:12] | All right, start a line of communication at the front. | 在前门对他们用无线电广播通讯 |
[36:14] | I’ll move up through the back. | 我从后门进去 |
[36:15] | Sarge, they’re both armed– | 警长 他们都持有武器 |
[36:16] | Start a line of communication at the front. | 进行无线电广播通讯 |
[36:25] | Mike Sheffield, this is Antonio Dawson | 迈克·谢菲尔德 我是芝加哥警察局的 |
[36:27] | of the Chicago Police Department. | 安东尼奥·道森 |
[36:29] | I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮助你们的 |
[36:31] | I just wanna make sure all of us | 我只是想确保你们 |
[36:32] | walk away from this safely. | 都能平安离开这里 |
[36:34] | Everybody gets out of here unharmed. | 大家都能平安无事 |
[36:37] | So that means, I’m the guy on your side. | 也就是说 我是站在你们这边的 |
[36:39] | I’m the guy you talk to. | 你们可以告诉我 |
[36:41] | – I’m going in alone. – I need to know… | -我要自己进去 -我要知道… |
[36:43] | what we’re looking at here, Mike. | 你们想要什么 迈克 |
[36:45] | How do I get you and Hannah out of here safely? | 我要怎么安全把你和汉娜救出来 |
[36:50] | Mike? You listening, Mike? | 迈克 你在听吗 迈克 |
[36:53] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[36:56] | I’m gonna take care of it. I’ll always take care of it. | 我会解决的 我会解决的 |
[36:58] | It’s fine. Do you see a door back there? | 没事的 你看到后面那扇门了吗 |
[36:59] | – Look, baby, do you see a door? – I don’t see any. | -宝贝 你看到门了吗 -我没看到 |
[37:01] | No, okay, that’s okay. | 不 没事的 没事的 |
[37:03] | All right, they’re not coming in. | 他们不会进来的 |
[37:05] | They’re not coming in, you know why, you know why? | 他们不会进来的 你知道为什么吗 |
[37:07] | Because we’re going out. We’re going to go all out. | 因为我们能逃出去 我们能一起逃出去 |
[37:09] | All right, I did all of this for us. | 我这样做都是为了我们 |
[37:10] | All right, I got a plan. I got a plan, we’re gonna– | 我有计划 我有计划 我们得… |
[37:12] | Hey, hey, hey, hey! You stay away from us | 你离我们远一点 |
[37:14] | – or I’ll shoot your head off! – Take it easy. | -不然我把你的头打爆 -冷静点 |
[37:15] | Take it easy! | 冷静点 |
[37:17] | Take it easy. | 冷静点 |
[37:20] | Look, you fire one shot, that door gets busted down | 如果你开枪 这扇门就会被冲破 |
[37:23] | and you are both dead, so just take it easy. | 你们都得死 冷静点 |
[37:28] | Hey. Look, take it easy. | 听着 冷静点 |
[37:32] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[37:37] | – Antonio, I’m inside. – Copy that. | -安东尼奥 我进来了 -收到 |
[37:44] | Mike, put your weapon down. | 迈克 放下武器 |
[37:45] | Just put your weapon down, kick it over here, | 放下你的武器 踢过来 |
[37:47] | and we can have a conversation. | 我们可以好好谈谈 |
[37:49] | You do that, I can come in there, we can talk. | 你们让我进去 我们能谈谈 |
[37:53] | Hey, we can figure a way out of this. | 我们可以想个办法 |
[37:55] | Mike, there are dozens of cops out there. | 迈克 外面有几十个警察 |
[37:58] | All the exits are covered. | 所有出口都有人把守 |
[38:00] | You can’t walk outside armed. | 你们不能拿着枪走出去 |
[38:01] | You will be dead before you hit the ground. | 你们一出门就会没命的 |
[38:04] | – Okay, listen– – No, Hannah, | -听着 -不 汉娜 |
[38:05] | Hannah, listen to me. | 汉娜 听我说 |
[38:07] | Hannah, you came to me for help–I can still help you. | 汉娜 你找我帮忙 我还是能帮你 |
[38:11] | – I’m gonna help you. – Look, I’m sorry | -我会帮你 -听着 我很抱歉 |
[38:11] | I wasn’t there for you the last few years. | 前几年我都没在你的身边 |
[38:14] | And I know Mike was. | 我知道迈克一直陪着你 |
[38:16] | Look, I get it. You don’t want to lose him, | 我明白 你不想失去他 |
[38:18] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[38:20] | But he led you wrong, Hannah. This is not you. | 但他带你走向了歧途 汉娜 这不是你 |
[38:23] | Hannah, you don’t have to go out this way. | 汉娜 你不用走上这条路 |
[38:25] | – There’s still time. – On three. | -现在还有时间 -听我数三 |
[38:27] | No, Mike! Do not take her out of there! | 不 迈克 别带她出去 |
[38:29] | Do not make her go out there! | 别带她出去 |
[38:32] | – No! – Gun! | -不 -持枪 |
[38:33] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[38:39] | – Stand down! – Move in! | -不要开火 -上 |
[38:41] | Stand down, stand down! | 不要开火 不要开火 |
[38:44] | Police, coming out! | 警察出来了 |
[38:46] | Police, coming out! | 警察出来了 |
[38:48] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[39:00] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:15] | Camille was Hannah’s teacher? | 卡米尔曾经是汉娜的老师 |
[39:19] | First grade. | 一年级 |
[39:21] | Yeah, Camille– Camille loved her. | 是的 卡米尔…卡米尔很爱她 |
[39:26] | I mean, she always came home with stories about her. | 她经常回家说她的故事 |
[39:31] | How she was “A menace.” | 说她是个”小祸害” |
[39:33] | “A nightmare.” | “噩梦” |
[39:37] | Camille really looked out for her. | 卡米尔很照顾她 |
[39:44] | She got sick, I took over. | 她病了以后就由我来照顾她了 |
[39:52] | I checked in on Hannah every year until–until Justin died. | 我每年都会去看汉娜 直到贾斯汀死了 |
[39:59] | I just… | 我… |
[40:04] | Forgot. | 忘了 |
[40:12] | I wasn’t there for her. | 我没在她身边 |
[40:17] | Someone else was. | 是别人陪着她 |
[40:24] | You can’t save everyone, Hank. | 你救不了所有人 汉克 |