时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Hey, Antonio. | 安东尼奥 |
[00:14] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:15] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[00:17] | Yeah, yeah. | 没事 |
[00:18] | – I’m good, I’m good. – Good. | -我没事 没事 -好吧 |
[00:19] | – You good? – Good, yeah, all good. | -你没事吧 -没事 很好 |
[00:22] | – Yeah. – Are you going in? | -嗯 -你要进去吗 |
[00:24] | Good, me too. | 好 我也是 |
[00:26] | – Should we walk? – Yeah. | -走吗 -好的 |
[00:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:31] | Well I for one am very glad that we can be together | 我很高兴我们俩能这样共处 |
[00:33] | and it’s not awkward. | 一点都不尴尬 |
[00:36] | Are you here for Platt’s thing? | 你是为普拉特的事来的吗 |
[00:38] | ‘Cause I’ve never seen Mouch so excited | 因为我这辈子还没见穆奇 |
[00:39] | about anything in his whole life. | 这么激动过 |
[00:40] | He made a cinnamon roll casserole | 他为此还专门做了一个 |
[00:41] | for the occasion. | 肉桂卷砂锅 |
[00:43] | What the hell’s that? | 那是什么东西 |
[00:44] | What’s the big deal, man? Just do me this favor. | 有什么大不了的 伙计 帮我个忙 |
[00:46] | I’m not live tweeting a three-minute conversation. | 我不会在推特上直播几句话 |
[00:49] | It’s a three-minute conversation. | 那才几句话 |
[00:51] | Local access, Mouch, I mean– | 本地人都能去 穆奇 我是说… |
[00:53] | Who do you propose is going to be tuning in | 你准备让谁来发布 |
[00:55] | for these live tweets? | 这些推特 |
[00:56] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[00:58] | I thought PD was having their own viewing party. | 警署不是在召开自己的观映派对吗 |
[00:59] | She’s on in 30 minutes. | 三十分钟后就开始了 |
[01:01] | As much as I love Trudy. I’m here for Eva. | 虽然我爱特鲁迪 我还是为伊娃来的 |
[01:03] | – You guys seen her? – She’s down there with Gabby. | -你们看到她了吗 -她和加比一起 |
[01:05] | Third door on the left. | 三楼左手边的房间 |
[01:06] | 特鲁迪·普拉特直播 电视首秀 | |
[01:08] | There you go, Rapunzel. | 好了 长发公主 |
[01:09] | Get your stuff. We’re going. | 收拾好东西我们走 |
[01:10] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[01:11] | You said I could hang with Aunt Gabby all day. | 你说我今天都可以和加比阿姨一起的 |
[01:13] | Yeah, she can. She’s fine. | 是啊 她没事的 |
[01:14] | You’re not staying. You’re grounded. | 不行 你被禁足了 |
[01:16] | No more phone. No social media. | 不许打电话 不许上社交媒体 |
[01:17] | – Let’s go. – What? What did I do? | -走吧 -什么 我做了什么 |
[01:25] | All right, that’s not what it looks like. | 好吧 这不是你看上去那样 |
[01:27] | – I can explain. – Is that not your profile? | -我能解释 -这是你的资料吗 |
[01:28] | – No, it is, but it’s not– – Under a fake name | -没错 但不是… -用的假名 |
[01:30] | – so I can’t monitor it. – No. | -这样我就监控不到了 -不 |
[01:32] | It’s just a second account. | 这只是一个小号 |
[01:34] | It’s the one I use at my friends– | 这是我和我朋友用的 |
[01:35] | It’s the account where you posted a dozen pictures | 这是一个你发布自己 |
[01:37] | of yourself partying and drinking. | 派对喝酒照片的账号 |
[01:39] | I did not post any of those. | 我没有发布那些照片 |
[01:42] | – Last weekend–Hey! – That was– | -上周末… -那是 |
[01:45] | Last weekend when you told me | 上周末你告诉我 |
[01:46] | you were studying late at Taryn’s house. | 你在塔琳家学习到很晚 |
[01:50] | – Did you not tell me that? – I– | -你不是这么和我说的吗 -我… |
[01:53] | Go get your stuff. | 去收拾东西 |
[01:55] | Don’t look at her. Go. | 别看她 快去 |
[01:59] | Eva, give me your phone. | 伊娃 把你的手机给我 |
[02:05] | You know you look just like Dad, right? | 你知道你看上去和爸爸一模一样吧 |
[02:07] | You even got that forehead vein thing going. | 连前额上都会和他一样爆出青筋 |
[02:09] | That’s papa. | 爸爸就是这样 |
[02:12] | Come on. Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[02:15] | Later, Eva. | 回见 伊娃 |
[02:17] | Every single person I know has two profiles. | 我认识的每个人都有两个账号 |
[02:20] | It’s just for privacy. | 只是为了私人空间 |
[02:21] | That’s not privacy. That’s hiding. | 那不叫私人空间 那叫隐瞒 |
[02:22] | You’re making those photos into something they’re not. | 你把这些照片的意思都曲解了 |
[02:24] | You can’t trust the Internet, Dad. | 你不能相信网络 爸爸 |
[02:26] | It always looks worse than it is. | 那看上去总是更严重一些 |
[02:27] | If you would just let me explain it to you | 如果你能让我和你解释一下 |
[02:30] | instead of you seizing my phone without cause. | 而不是无缘无故没收我的手机 |
[02:32] | Platt’s on in two. Everyone! Adam! | 普拉特两分钟后出场 大家准备 亚当 |
[02:34] | – Antonio, come on. – We’re not staying. | -安东尼奥 快来 -我们要走了 |
[02:36] | I’m gonna do the paperwork at home. | 我回家处理文件 |
[02:38] | Hey, Eva. What’s up, kid? | 伊娃 怎么样 孩子 |
[02:39] | My father’s a fascist. | 我爸爸是个法西斯 |
[02:41] | Okay, I don’t know what to do with that. | 好吧 我也不知道怎么办 |
[02:43] | Okay, everybody be quiet. | 大家都安静 |
[02:45] | Platt’s on TV. | 普拉特在电视上 |
[02:46] | Betty’s sitting down to discuss | 贝蒂要和这位来自芝加哥警局 |
[02:47] | the new friendly face of the Chicago PD | 和善的特鲁迪·普拉特警长 |
[02:50] | with Sergeant Trudy Platt. | 进行深入的交流 |
[02:51] | – What friendly face is that? – Betty. | -这算什么和善 -说的是贝蒂 |
[02:53] | Thank you, Sheri. | 谢谢你 雪莉 |
[02:53] | 警察近距离接触 新项目进展顺利 | |
[02:54] | I’m so excited to be here today | 很高兴今天能在这里 |
[02:55] | with Sergeant Trudy Platt from the 21st District… | 和21分局的特鲁迪·普拉特警长一起… |
[02:59] | She couldn’t possibly hate this any more. | 她不能更讨厌这一套了 |
[03:00] | Thank you so much for coming this morning. | 谢谢你的到来 |
[03:03] | 警察近距离接触 新项目进展顺利 | |
[03:03] | It’s my pleasure. I’m hap–I’m happy to be here. | 我很荣幸 我很高…高兴能来到这里 |
[03:06] | Oh, this is like Christmas. | 这简直就像是过圣诞 |
[03:08] | Those photos don’t show what you think they do. | 这些照片表现得并不是你看上去那样 |
[03:10] | Okay, we did go to Taryn’s house, and then we got a call | 我们的确去了塔琳家 然后我们接到 |
[03:13] | – from Becca that she needed– – Eva, stop! | -贝卡的电话说她需要… -伊娃 别说了 |
[03:15] | You put your whole life on that thing. | 你的人生都发在上面了 |
[03:16] | I don’t need you to explain. | 我不需要你解释 |
[03:17] | I can see exactly what you’re doing | 我可以看到你在做什么 |
[03:19] | and who you are. And you know what? | 你是谁 你知道吗 |
[03:21] | I don’t like who you’ve become very much. | 我不喜欢你现在变成的样子 |
[03:23] | In the neighborhoods that they serve. | 在我们服务的区域 |
[03:25] | 警察近距离接触 新项目进展顺利 | |
[03:25] | Combating crime problems together | 与犯罪作斗争 |
[03:27] | along with– | 和… |
[03:29] | – Is everything okay? – I think that’s coming | -没事吧 -我觉得这声音 |
[03:32] | – from my office. – What was that? | -是从我办公室传出来的 -什么声音 |
[04:05] | Hey, Officer. | 警官 |
[04:07] | Sergeant Hank Voight. | 我是汉克·博伊特警长 |
[04:08] | There’s no command post set yet? | 现在还没有设指挥台吗 |
[04:10] | – No, sir. Not yet. – Okay. | -没有 长官 还没有 -好的 |
[04:12] | – What’s your name? – Joey. | -你叫什么 -乔伊 |
[04:13] | – Mendez. Officer Mendez. – Okay, listen. | -门德斯 门德斯警官 -听着 |
[04:15] | You know how to set up cordon, Mendez? | 你知道怎么设警戒线吗 门德斯 |
[04:17] | All right, good. | 很好 |
[04:17] | I want you to establish it | 我要你在三个街区外 |
[04:19] | around a three-block radius. | 设立警戒线 |
[04:20] | No one in or out | 任何人不得进出 |
[04:21] | except first responders and victims. | 除了救护者和伤者 |
[04:23] | All right, you set up a holding area. | 你要设立一个等候区 |
[04:25] | – Excuse me. – Get everyone’s info. | -让一下 -收集所有人的资料 |
[04:26] | No one leaves if you don’t know ’em. | 搞清楚身份前谁都不许走 |
[04:28] | You got it? Go. | 明白了吗 去吧 |
[04:30] | Trudy! | 特鲁迪 |
[04:32] | – Trudy! – Sarge! | -特鲁迪 -警长 |
[04:33] | Seven minutes since the explosion. | 爆炸发生七分钟了 |
[04:35] | Fire has no reads on gas meters. | 火灾没有燃气痕迹 |
[04:37] | And we haven’t heard from Platt yet. | 也还没有普拉特的消息 |
[05:12] | Betty? Betty? | 贝蒂 贝蒂 |
[05:15] | Betty. | 贝蒂 |
[05:28] | Sheri? | 雪莉 |
[05:32] | Sheri? Sheri? | 雪莉 雪莉 |
[05:34] | Hey, it’s going to be okay. | 没事的 |
[05:39] | Sheri. Sheri. | 雪莉 雪莉 |
[05:42] | Sheri, stay with me. Come on. | 雪莉 坚持住 |
[05:50] | It’s okay, Sheri. | 没事的 雪莉 |
[06:02] | The exits are blocked. | 出口被堵住了 |
[06:04] | We can’t get upstairs. | 我们不能上楼 |
[06:06] | We’ll go in here. | 我们进这里 |
[06:11] | Come on. | 过来 |
[06:21] | Sheri, are you still with me? | 雪莉 你还能坚持住吗 |
[06:24] | Sheri. | 雪莉 |
[06:26] | Come on, girl. Stay with me. | 加油 姑娘 坚持住 |
[06:47] | Stay with me, Sheri. | 坚持住 雪莉 |
[06:53] | Come on, girl. | 加油 姑娘 |
[06:59] | Okay, girl. | 好了 姑娘 |
[07:00] | Breathe. Breathe. | 呼吸 呼吸 |
[07:33] | – Breathe, honey. – Fire department. Call out! | -呼吸 亲爱的 -消防局 大声呼救 |
[07:37] | Here! | 这边 |
[07:41] | Here. | 这边 |
[07:42] | Trudy? Trudy. You okay? | 特鲁迪 特鲁迪 你没事吧 |
[07:43] | – I’m okay. Get her. – You okay? | -我没事 救她 -你没事吧 |
[07:45] | I’m okay. Get her. | 我没事 救她 |
[07:50] | – I got her, I got her. – Okay. | -我来 我来 -好的 |
[07:51] | – You’re okay? – Yeah, yeah, I’m okay. | -你没事吧 -嗯 我没事 |
[07:53] | – Cruz is right behind me. – Okay. | -克鲁兹就在我后面 -好的 |
[07:55] | He’s covering the front entrance. | 他在前门那里搜救 |
[07:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:58] | Stay with us, Sheri. Okay. | 坚持住 雪莉 好 |
[07:59] | – Hey, you good to go? – Yeah, I’m good to go. | -你可以走吗 -可以 |
[08:01] | – You sure? – Good to go. | -你确定 -确定 |
[08:02] | All right, just follow me, stay low. | 好 跟着我 压低重心 |
[08:03] | I’m gonna get you back to Cruz. | 我带你去找克鲁兹 |
[08:05] | He’s gonna take you upstairs, okay? | 他会带你上楼的 知道了吗 |
[08:06] | – Yeah. – All right, let’s move. | -嗯 -好 我们走 |
[08:10] | Stay with us, Sheri. Here we go. | 坚持住 雪莉 我们走 |
[08:12] | Medic! | 医生 |
[08:13] | I need a medic! | 我需要医生 |
[08:15] | Trudy! | 特鲁迪 |
[08:18] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[08:19] | Sheri’s wounds are from bolts and nails. | 雪莉的伤是由螺栓和钉子造成的 |
[08:21] | This was a bombing. First the timer sounded. | 这是一起爆炸案 先是计时器响 |
[08:23] | Less than 30 seconds later, the explosion. | 紧接着不到三十秒 就发生了爆炸 |
[08:25] | All right, get on the zone. Get 1800 on the scene. | 好 做好准备 让1800赶来现场 |
[08:27] | We need Bomb and Arson sweeping for secondary devices. | 让爆炸纵火处理人员来清查是否还有其他装置 |
[08:30] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[08:31] | – You sure you’re okay? – Go, go, go, go, go. | -你确定你没事 -快去 |
[08:33] | – She had a pulse. – Okay, we got it. | -她还有脉搏 -好 我们来处理 |
[08:34] | It was steady. She should be okay. | 脉象平稳 应该没事 |
[08:35] | Platt. Platt, Platt! We got it. | 普拉特 普拉特 普拉特 我们来就行 |
[08:36] | – It’s fine. – Sheri, you’re gonna be okay. | -没事的 -雪莉 你会没事的 |
[08:38] | Trudy! | 特鲁迪 |
[08:41] | – What the hell happened? – I’m okay. I’m okay. | -到底怎么回事 -我没事我没事 |
[08:44] | – I am. I’m okay. – Come on, come on. | -我真的没事 -快来 快来 |
[08:45] | – Medic! Give me a blanket. – Yep. | -医护人员 给我条毯子 -好 |
[08:48] | No, ma’am. | 不 女士 |
[08:49] | Don’t try and speak. We got you. | 不要说话 我们会帮助你的 |
[08:50] | – We’re going to the hospital. – Must talk to… | -我们这就送你去医院 -必须要跟… |
[08:53] | Don’t try and speak. | 不要说话 |
[08:55] | I won’t go. | 我不走 |
[08:57] | – Must talk to cop. – Okay, ma’am, all right. | -必须要跟警察说 -好了女士 |
[08:59] | – We’re gonna get you a cop. – No. | -我们会给你找警察来的 -不 |
[09:01] | – No. – Antonio. | -不 -安东尼奥 |
[09:02] | – Need a cop! – She won’t let us leave | -我要警察 -她不让我们走 |
[09:04] | until she talks to a cop. We don’t have time. | 除非先跟警察说话 我们没有时间了 |
[09:05] | – We got to move. – I’ll come. | -必须赶紧出发 -我跟你们走 |
[09:06] | No. | 不 |
[09:12] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 快快快 |
[09:18] | Ma’am, you understand that by continuing to speak | 女士 你要明白继续说话 |
[09:20] | you’re putting yourself at risk? | 会对你造成生命危险 |
[09:21] | I don’t recommend it. | 我不建议你说话 |
[09:22] | – Talk. – I’m here. | -说 -我在这里 |
[09:23] | I’m here. I’m here. | 我在这里我在这里 |
[09:26] | I’m Antonio Dawson. | 我是安东尼奥·道森 |
[09:27] | I’m a detective with the Chicago Police Department. | 是芝加哥警署的一名警探 |
[09:29] | Listen, we don’t have to talk right now. | 听着 你不必现在说话 |
[09:31] | I want… | 我想… |
[09:33] | I wanna–I want to talk. | 我想…我想说 |
[09:36] | Okay, okay. Okay. | 好好好 |
[09:39] | There… | 有… |
[09:40] | was a pa–package… | 有一个包…包裹 |
[09:43] | – for me. – A package? | -给我的 -包裹 |
[09:46] | I think it was… the–the bomb. | 我觉得应该是…那个炸弹 |
[09:52] | You think there was a bomb in the package? | 你认为包裹里面装有炸弹 |
[09:54] | For you? | 是给你的 |
[09:56] | It was delivered to my–my office. | 它寄到了我的…我的办公室 |
[10:00] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好好好 |
[10:01] | I’ve been threatened. | 我被人恐吓了 |
[10:06] | Do you know who sent it? | 你知道是谁寄的吗 |
[10:07] | Antonio, her heart rate’s going up. | 安东尼奥 她的心率加快了 |
[10:09] | No, but there was a man | 不知道 但是有个男人 |
[10:11] | who I…I’ve already seen. | 我见…见过 |
[10:15] | – Okay. – 40s. | -好 -四十多岁 |
[10:17] | Beard. He… | 有胡子 他… |
[10:20] | Move. | 让开 |
[10:21] | What can I do? How can I help? | 我能做点什么 能帮上什么忙 |
[10:23] | Put pressure on her neck. | 向她的颈部施压 |
[10:27] | There’s a lot of blood coming up. | 流了好多血 |
[10:29] | Hey. Hey, Sheri, you hear me? | 雪莉 能听见我说话吗 |
[10:33] | Sheri? Stay with me, Sheri! | 雪莉 保持清醒 雪莉 |
[10:38] | All right, we got the initial report from Bomb and Arson. | 好了 我们拿到了爆炸纵火人员的初步调查 |
[10:40] | It was a single device. | 只有一个装置 |
[10:41] | Cardboard box in Sheri’s office. | 就在雪莉办公室里的纸盒里 |
[10:42] | IED, nails, glass. | 简易爆炸装置 钉子 玻璃 |
[10:44] | We’re lucky no one was standing closer, Sarge. | 还好当时没人离炸弹更近 警长 |
[10:46] | Sheri was pronounced at Med. | 雪莉已经在医院宣告死亡了 |
[10:48] | She, uh– | 她… |
[10:49] | Injuries were too substantial. | 伤势太过严重 |
[10:51] | Two others are in critical condition, | 其他两人情况也很危急 |
[10:53] | but they’re both suspected to pull through. | 但医生预计他们都能度过危险期 |
[10:55] | There was a dozen more victims but as of right now | 还有十多名伤者 但目前看来 |
[10:56] | it looks like Sheri and Betty are our only fatalities. | 只有雪莉和贝蒂不幸丧生 |
[10:58] | That bomb was planted in Sheri’s office. | 炸弹被放置在了雪莉的办公室 |
[11:00] | She had to be the target. | 目标一定就是她 |
[11:01] | She was getting threats too. | 她也收到了恐吓信 |
[11:04] | We recovered four emails all sent | 我们复原了四封邮件 |
[11:05] | from an anonymous email account. | 都是从一个匿名账号发来的 |
[11:07] | Bounced around about a half dozen IPs. | 大约转了六个IP地址 |
[11:09] | They’re all death threats. | 全都是死亡恐吓 |
[11:10] | “Burn, bitch, burn. Your days are numbered. | “烧死吧贱人 死去吧 你没剩几天了 |
[11:12] | You will burn.” That sort of thing. | “你马上就会死了”之类的 |
[11:14] | All right, so what do we know about Sheri? | 好 我们对雪莉了解多少 |
[11:16] | She’s 26 years old, Northwestern grad, | 她今年26岁 西北大学毕业 |
[11:18] | started working for the station as an intern. | 以实习生身份开始在这家电视台工作 |
[11:20] | She’d been on the air for two months. | 她已经做了两个月的节目了 |
[11:21] | Single, well-liked. Al’s with the family. | 单身 人缘很好 埃尔现在和她的家人在一起 |
[11:24] | Trying to track the package. | 我们正试图追踪这件包裹 |
[11:26] | Cameras at the entrances of the building | 大楼入口处的摄像头只拍到了 |
[11:27] | only captured a man from behind. | 一名男子的背影 |
[11:29] | It’s not much, but given that and what Sheri gave us | 不算很有用 但根据这个以及雪莉给出的信息 |
[11:33] | I pulled these pod photos. | 我调出了这些照片 |
[11:36] | Could be the same guy | 可能会是同一个人 |
[11:38] | if he ditches the jacket and the hat. | 如果他丢掉了外套和帽子 |
[11:40] | This guy exits the newsroom at 8:42 a.m. | 这个人是在早上8:42离开的新闻编辑室 |
[11:42] | Half hour later a pod picks him up across the street. | 半小时后一个摄像头拍到他在马路对面 |
[11:45] | It’s eight minutes after the bombing and he’s still there. | 这是爆炸发生后八分钟 他还在那里 |
[11:47] | Like, he stayed. | 就好像他是一直待在那里的 |
[11:48] | He matches Sheri’s description. | 他符合雪莉的描述 |
[11:49] | Yeah, but it’s not enough for visual recognition. | 嗯 可这不够我们进行相貌识别 |
[11:51] | Okay, let’s release it to the media. | 那我们就把它泄露给媒体 |
[11:53] | It’s a person of interest. Set up a tip line. | 说他是嫌疑犯 开通举报专线 |
[11:55] | Are we sure that’s the plan? | 确定这个计划可行吗 |
[11:57] | We got two pictures of a guy in the vicinity. | 我们只是拿到了附近一个男人的两张照片 |
[12:00] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[12:02] | That can go wrong a thousand ways | 如果让公众拿到这些照片 |
[12:03] | if the public has it. | 事态可能会超出控制 |
[12:06] | I still have Sheri’s blood on me. | 我身上还沾着雪莉的血 |
[12:09] | You asking me, it’s worth the risk. | 要是问我的话 我认为这个险值得冒 |
[12:10] | Someone’s gonna know who this guy is. | 总会有人知道这个人是谁 |
[12:19] | I’ll get on the packs with news affairs. | 我这就联系新闻部门 |
[12:21] | Have them release it. | 发布这些照片 |
[12:24] | We got something. | 查到线索了 |
[12:26] | I interviewed the guard who was working | 我问了新闻编辑室 |
[12:27] | the front desk at the news room. | 前台的保安 |
[12:29] | He says everyone has to sign in to get inside. | 他说所有人必须签字后才能进入 |
[12:31] | He only remembers one delivery from this morning | 他记得今天早上只来了一个快递 |
[12:32] | and he was on the phone when the guy came in. | 那人进来的时候他正好在打电话 |
[12:34] | But he swears he was white and he had a beard. | 但他发誓那个人是白人 还有胡子 |
[12:36] | This guy’s stopped by security | 所以这个人在寄送炸弹之前 |
[12:37] | before he delivered the bomb? | 被保安拦下来过 |
[12:39] | This guy… | 这个人… |
[12:41] | signed his name in the in-out book. | 在出入登记簿上签下了名字 |
[12:42] | Eric Mitchel, he’s a journalist | 埃里克·米切尔 是一家 |
[12:45] | at a local entertainment magazine. | 当地娱乐杂志社的记者 |
[12:46] | 35, white, beard. | 35岁 白人 络腮胡 |
[12:50] | Bring him in. | 带他来局里 |
[12:53] | – Nice house for a journalist. – Yeah. | -这记者住得可真不错 -是啊 |
[12:55] | I thought journalism was supposed to be extinct. | 我还以为新闻业已经彻底完蛋了呢 |
[12:58] | Depends what kind. | 得看是哪种新闻了 |
[12:59] | Still have a lot of money | 把新闻变成娱乐的人 |
[13:00] | if you make the news entertainment. | 还是能挣很多钱的 |
[13:03] | Hey, is that Mitchel? | 那个人是米切尔吗 |
[13:08] | Yeah, those are his plates. | 对 车牌号是他的 |
[13:09] | SUV is Mitchel. | 开SUV的人是米切尔 |
[13:11] | So we’re gonna approach on foot, distract him. | 我们打算步行接近 分散他注意力 |
[13:12] | You guys come up behind him. | 你们从背后阻截他 |
[13:15] | Copy. We’re moving in now. | 收到 这就行动 |
[13:24] | Looks like he shaved his beard. | 看来他把胡子给剃了啊 |
[13:28] | – Eric Mitchel. – Yeah? | -埃里克·米切尔 -什么事 |
[13:34] | – You okay? – Yeah, I’m good. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[13:35] | All right, call it in. | 快上报 |
[13:37] | 5021 Henry. Emergency. | 5021H 紧急情况 |
[13:38] | – We have an explosion at… – You guys good? | -发生爆炸… -你们没事吧 |
[13:40] | – Yeah, you? – We got to get him covered up. | -没事 你呢 -我们得给他遮一下 |
[13:42] | Ambulance, CFD, Bomb and Arson. | 救护车 消防局 爆炸纵火调查局 |
[13:44] | Could be multiple devices. | 可能会有多爆炸装置 |
[13:45] | Make sure they block off a two-block radius. | 确保警戒线半径有2个街区 |
[13:47] | The entire blast hit him head on. He’s gone. | 整个爆炸迎面炸向他 他已经死了 |
[13:49] | Hey. I saw it happen. What can I do? | 我看到事故发生了 我能做什么 |
[13:51] | – I was right over there. – Sir, I need you to step back. | -我就在那儿 -先生 请你退后 |
[13:53] | – Can I help? – Yeah, I know you want to help | -要我帮忙吗 -是 我知道你想帮忙 |
[13:54] | – but I need you to stand back. – What can I do? | -但请退后 -我能做什么 |
[13:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢配合 |
[14:08] | Okay, Bomb and Arson confirmed | 拆弹组和纵火调查组证实了 |
[14:09] | the bomb was wired to the mailbox door. | 炸弹是接在信箱门上的 |
[14:11] | It’s possible someone saw the bomb being planted. | 可能有人目击到炸弹安装 |
[14:13] | Area Central and Patrol are canvassing the neighborhood. | 中心警局和巡逻队在挨家挨户走访 |
[14:15] | We’re running pods against surveillance | 我们在查监控上的录像 |
[14:17] | but so far we’ve got nothing. | 但目前为止毫无进展 |
[14:18] | We know Eric Mitchel’s not our bomber | 我们知道埃里克·米切尔不是设炸弹的人 |
[14:20] | being we just watched him get blown up. | 我们刚看到他被炸飞了 |
[14:22] | What the hell are we looking at? | 这算什么 |
[14:23] | This son of a bitch led us there. | 那个混蛋引我们过去的 |
[14:25] | He’s screwing with us. | 他在耍我们 |
[14:26] | He signed in using the name of | 他用下一个目标的名字签字 |
[14:27] | his next target so we’d follow. | 把我们引上钩 |
[14:29] | That’s right. This is not an isolated incident. | 没错 这不是一次独立的事件 |
[14:32] | Okay? This could be the start of a bombing campaign. | 好吗 这可能是一系列炸弹活动的开始 |
[14:36] | This guy’s got an agenda. | 这个人有自己的计划 |
[14:38] | All right, what do we know about Eric Mitchel. | 关于埃里克·米切尔我们知道多少 |
[14:40] | Well, he worked in media 15 years. | 他在媒体业工作15年 |
[14:42] | Journalist at an entertainment magazine. | 在娱乐杂志做记者 |
[14:43] | There’s no evidence of death threats against him, | 没有对他死亡威胁的证据 |
[14:46] | but that doesn’t mean that it didn’t happen | 但不代表没有电话或 |
[14:47] | over the phone or face-to-face. | 面对面的威胁 |
[14:48] | Bomb and Arson and Homicide | 拆弹组 纵火调查组和重案组 |
[14:49] | are digging up more as we speak. | 在我们说话这会正在挖出更多消息 |
[14:52] | Seriously, if one more person asks me if I’m okay | 说真的 如果再有人问我是不是还好 |
[14:55] | they are not gonna be okay. | 他们可不会好过 |
[14:57] | I just want to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[14:58] | And we’ll take it. | 好的 |
[15:00] | Bomb and Arson’s got an update. | 拆弹组和纵火调查组有进展了 |
[15:02] | I’ll come with. | 我也过去 |
[15:04] | Okay, so we’re gonna go | 我们用现有信息 |
[15:06] | – with what we got, okay? – I’m okay. | -继续跟进调查 -我没事 |
[15:07] | – Okay. – The bombs themselves, | -好 -炸弹信息 |
[15:09] | the IDs of these two victims. | 两个受害者的身份信息 |
[15:11] | We know they’re both in the media. | 我们知道他们都在媒体工作 |
[15:12] | There’s some connection between these two. | 他们之间会有关联 |
[15:14] | There’s a reason they were targeted. | 他们被选为目标是有原因的 |
[15:17] | So let’s find the damn nexus before another bomb goes off. | 在下一起爆炸案发生前我们要找到关联 |
[15:20] | Come on, Trudy. I’ll give you an update. | 来 特鲁迪 我告诉你进展 |
[15:22] | I’m talking clean. | 我说明白了 |
[15:24] | This isn’t some teenage wank screwing around | 这不是什么顽皮小子用父亲的 |
[15:26] | with his dad’s Home Depot account. | 家得宝账户捣蛋 |
[15:28] | The wires, the initiators, the circuit board, | 电线 引发器 线路板 |
[15:30] | the soldering alone on these things. | 这些东西上面的连接物 |
[15:33] | It’s by someone who knew what they were doing. | 是一个明白自己在做什么的人干的 |
[15:35] | Took their time to do it. | 是花了时间去做的 |
[15:36] | Devices were personalized | 根据他安置炸弹的爆炸位置 |
[15:37] | based on the location he was hitting. | 装置都是有个人特征的 |
[15:39] | The first device was an IED relying on a time switch. | 第一个装置是基于时间开关器的自制炸弹 |
[15:42] | It was created to invoke as much damage as possible | 设计为在封闭空间内 |
[15:44] | within an enclosed space. | 引起尽可能大的破坏 |
[15:46] | The ball bearings, the nails, the bolts. | 滚珠 钉子 螺栓 |
[15:48] | Plus enough gasoline to spread hefty fire. | 加上足够的汽油蔓延大火 |
[15:51] | All right, so that’s different from our second? | 那么和第二起不同吗 |
[15:53] | The second is a victim-activated IED. | 第二起是受害者激活的自制炸弹 |
[15:55] | It was triggered when Mitchel opened up his mailbox. | 米切尔打开信箱就会引发爆炸 |
[15:57] | So two different models but you’re saying this is one guy? | 所以两个不同的模式 但你说是一个人所为 |
[16:00] | Yeah, it’s the exact same materials, | 对 是完全一样的原料 |
[16:02] | same signature. It’s like handwriting. | 一样的特征 就和手写笔迹一样 |
[16:03] | Same brain built both of these things. | 一个人设计出这两样东西 |
[16:05] | Okay, so these bolts, the nails, the wires | 好 那这些螺栓 钉子 电线 |
[16:07] | the gasoline even, I can purchase | 甚至汽油 我都可以在 |
[16:08] | that stuff at a hardware store, right? | 五金店买到 对吧 |
[16:10] | You could but you couldn’t buy the C-4. | 可以 但你买不到C4炸药 |
[16:14] | Both bombs used military-grade C-4. | 两个炸弹都用的军用级别的C4 |
[16:18] | All right, you can’t buy that kind of C-4 | 你在街边买不到那种 |
[16:20] | over the counter, and the military keeps strict records | C4炸药 而军方有详尽的 |
[16:22] | – on theft and storage. – It had to be either stolen | -失窃和保存记录 -在黑市上 |
[16:24] | or bought on the black market. | 肯定有偷窃或买卖信息 |
[16:25] | I’m digging at an angle with ATF. | 我在烟酒枪支管理局顺着这个方向查 |
[16:27] | Yeah, rest of the bomb components | 剩下的炸弹零件 |
[16:28] | are gonna be hard to track. They’re generic. | 就很难查了 都是随处可见的 |
[16:30] | – Sold in hundreds of stores. – All right. | -到处都能买到 -好 |
[16:31] | Where are we at with the connection? | 他们之间的关联查得怎么样 |
[16:33] | Nowhere. Eric and Sheri never worked together. | 没有 埃里克和雪莉没有工作交集 |
[16:36] | They never reported on the same story. | 没有做过同一则报道 |
[16:37] | There’s no evidence they really even knew each other. | 都没有证据表明他们互相认识 |
[16:39] | Antonio, your tip line sparked something, | 安东尼奥 你的热线电话有消息了 |
[16:41] | but we got to move fast. | 但我们要快点行动 |
[16:42] | Somebody called in, identified the pod photos. | 有人打进来 指认了探头里的照片 |
[16:45] | Mark Tremon. Height, weight. | 马克·特莱蒙 身高 体重 |
[16:47] | Match everything the tech lab already told us about. | 和技术部告诉我们的相符 |
[16:49] | He worked security at the news station for two years | 他在新闻站点做安保两年了 |
[16:51] | and he went to Illinois State | 而且他去伊利诺斯州的时间 |
[16:53] | the same time Eric Mitchel did. | 和埃里克·米切尔一样 |
[16:54] | That’s the nexus between our victims, | 这就是两个受害者间的关联 |
[16:56] | but that’s not even the crazy part. | 但还不是最惊人的部分 |
[16:59] | He’s army, Sarge. | 他是军人 警长 |
[17:00] | Did a tour in Iraq. EOD. | 在伊拉克服役过 EOD |
[17:03] | Explosive Ordinance Disposal. | 拆弹处理小组 |
[17:07] | All right, you two round robin? | 你俩去调查他吗 |
[17:08] | Burgess and Ruzek are already headed to his house, | 伯吉斯和鲁塞克已经在去他家的路上了 |
[17:10] | but we need to move | 但我们要快点 |
[17:11] | because the Internet is blowing him up. | 因为网络上都炸了 |
[17:13] | They already ID’d the photos. | 他们已经认出照片了 |
[17:14] | He gonna see us coming. | 他会知道我们来的 |
[17:15] | I’ll meet them there. | 我去那边和他们碰头 |
[17:16] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[17:19] | Our phone’s been ringing off the hook. | 我们的电话响个没完 |
[17:21] | We just need to bring your husband in | 我们要带你丈夫走 |
[17:22] | – to ask a few questions. – What is all that? | -问几个问题 -怎么回事 |
[17:24] | Ma’am, your husband. Do you know where he is? | 女士 你丈夫 你知道他在哪儿吗 |
[17:25] | We’re not giving you consent to enter our home. | 你们不可以进我家 |
[17:27] | Sir, can you step outside, please? | 先生 您可以出来吗 |
[17:28] | No, I’m not stepping anywhere. | 不 我哪里也不去 |
[17:29] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[17:31] | I want to see both of your hands! | 举起手来 |
[17:32] | You got to be kidding me. | 开玩笑吧 |
[17:33] | Get away from my daughter! | 别拦住我女儿 |
[17:34] | Just come through, baby. | 过来 姑娘 |
[17:36] | She can come through. | 她可以过来 |
[17:37] | Don’t put your hands on my daughter. | 别碰我女儿 |
[17:38] | – Let her -Hey, man! | -让她 -别碰她 |
[17:40] | Hey! Hey! Don’t touch my daughter! | 别碰我女儿 |
[17:42] | – Dad, dad! – Hey, don’t touch my daughter. | -爸爸 -别碰我女儿 |
[17:45] | Don’t touch my daughter! | 别碰我女儿 |
[17:46] | – No! – Get off of me! | -不 -放开我 |
[17:47] | – Calm down! – Get off me! | -冷静 -放开我 |
[17:48] | – It’s all right, baby. – You’re fine. | -没事的 -没事的 |
[17:49] | It’s all right, baby. | 没事的 女儿 |
[17:52] | – You got his hands? – Get off me. | -抓住他的手了吗 -放开我 |
[17:56] | I don’t want him here. | 我不想他在这里 |
[17:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:00] | I got to tell you though, this room you’re in? | 但我告诉你 现在你在这房间里 |
[18:04] | It’s not a place you get a lot of things you want. | 不是你想怎样就怎样 |
[18:08] | I mean, you know why you’re here, right? | 你知道自己为什么在这里吧 |
[18:09] | I’ve already been interviewed twice. | 我已经被审过两次了 |
[18:11] | Two of your detectives. | 你们的两个警探 |
[18:13] | Well you’re gonna talk to me now. | 现在你得跟我说 |
[18:14] | I’m here because of you. | 我在这里是因为你 |
[18:16] | Police tweet out a picture of me. | 警方把我的照片通过推特发出去 |
[18:17] | Push me to the ground, put me in this chair– | 把我按在地上 按在这椅子上 |
[18:19] | You’re here ’cause of them. | 你在这里是因为他们 |
[18:22] | Three bombing victims, one day. | 一天内的3位爆炸受害者 |
[18:27] | I told your officers, I was at that news station | 我告诉过你们警官 我当时在新闻站点 |
[18:30] | to get someone to fill out a form of reference. | 让别人填写推荐信表格 |
[18:32] | Yeah, well the problem is | 问题是 |
[18:33] | we can’t find any evidence of that. | 我们没发现相关证据 |
[18:35] | You don’t have the form, and no one remembers. | 你没有表格 也没人记得 |
[18:38] | I threw it out! | 我把它扔了 |
[18:40] | I walked in there. Old boss wasn’t there. | 我走进去 以前的老板不在 |
[18:42] | So I walked out. | 我就出去了 |
[18:44] | The Internet tells you I’m some villain | 网上说我是恶人 |
[18:45] | and you believe it? | 你们就信了 |
[18:47] | I’m a regular guy. | 我是个普通人 |
[18:49] | You’re not a regular guy. | 你不是普通人 |
[18:51] | You’re a guy who was at the scene | 警戒线围住的时候 |
[18:53] | of an explosion that was cordoned off. | 你在爆炸现场 |
[18:55] | Do you know what a police cordon is? | 你知道警戒线吗 |
[18:58] | All witnesses and civilians go into holding, | 所有目击者和市民都在包围内 |
[19:00] | and you weren’t in holding, which means you bypassed | 而你不在 说明你绕过了 |
[19:02] | the police department cordon. | 警戒线 |
[19:04] | I had to get back home to my kid. | 我得回家照顾孩子 |
[19:05] | You’re a guy who knew Sheri, | 你认识雪莉 |
[19:08] | knew Eric. | 也认识埃里克 |
[19:10] | – Who the hell is Eric? – He went to ISU with you. | -埃里克是谁 -他是你爱荷华州立大学的同学 |
[19:12] | What? I went to school for like a month. | 什么 我就上了一个月的学 |
[19:14] | That’s access to both our victims. | 这是你跟两名受害者的关联 |
[19:15] | – This is bull– – And you were EOD. | -满嘴放屁… -你以前是拆弹小组的 |
[19:19] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[19:20] | You know IEDs! | 你了解简易爆炸装置 |
[19:22] | Right? | 是吗 |
[19:24] | You defused them. | 你就是拆他们的 |
[19:27] | I’ll bet you can make them. | 我打赌你也会造 |
[19:31] | – Give me a lawyer. – The more you talk to us | -我要律师 -你说得越多 |
[19:33] | – the easier it is– – Get a damn lawyer. | -越容易… -我要律师 |
[19:42] | All right, tell me we got something | 告诉我有进展了 |
[19:43] | ’cause Mark ain’t talking | 因为马克什么都没说 |
[19:45] | and we don’t have enough to charge. | 我们没有足够的证据起诉他 |
[19:46] | Well, the nexus between Mark | 马克和受害者之间 |
[19:48] | and the victims is real, | 的确有联系 |
[19:49] | but it’s just not tight enough | 但是还不够紧到 |
[19:50] | to connect him to Eric. | 把他和埃里克联系起来 |
[19:51] | Outside of ISU, | 除了爱荷华州立大学 |
[19:53] | there’s no real link. | 他们之间并没有联系 |
[19:54] | All right, what about the C-4? | 好了 C4呢 |
[19:55] | ATF’s report says this particular batch of C-4 | 烟酒枪支管理局的报告说这批特殊的C4 |
[19:58] | was made six years ago. | 是6年前制造的 |
[19:59] | Multiple blocks were reported stolen | 2012年很多地区的制造商 |
[20:01] | from the manufacturer in 2012. | 上报被偷 |
[20:03] | Oh, 2012? | 2012年 |
[20:05] | So we’re six years behind the lead. | 所以我们现在落后这个线索6年 |
[20:07] | No, I got a guy in ATF. | 不 我在烟酒枪支管理局有人 |
[20:08] | I’ll catch us up. | 我打听一下帮咱们赶上进度 |
[20:09] | Do we have anything I can use as leverage on this guy? | 我们有什么可以用到这家伙身上的筹码吗 |
[20:12] | Mark’s got a DUI from last year. | 马克去年酒驾 |
[20:13] | He chewed out the arresting officer. | 他骂了逮捕他的警官 |
[20:15] | He’s an angry guy. | 他是个易怒的人 |
[20:17] | But a lot of people are angry, | 但是很多人都易怒 |
[20:18] | especially after a few beers. | 特别是喝了几杯之后 |
[20:19] | Doesn’t mean they build bombs. | 并不意味着他们会制造炸弹 |
[20:21] | Look, if we’re not finding anything | 如果我们什么都找不到的话 |
[20:22] | then maybe we’re looking in the wrong place. | 也许我们查错方向了 |
[20:24] | This guy’s house was cleared of any bomb-making materials. | 这家伙家里没有任何制作炸弹的材料 |
[20:27] | And the security guard at the news station | 而且新闻台的保安 |
[20:29] | said he couldn’t pick him out of a line up. | 对他并没有印象 |
[20:30] | To be fair, the guard at the station | 说句公道话 新闻台的保安怀疑 |
[20:31] | doubted he could ID the guy at all. | 自己根本认不出那家伙 |
[20:33] | He said he didn’t get a good look. | 他说他没有看清楚 |
[20:35] | And Mark has no explanation | 马克无法解释 |
[20:36] | why he stood outside the bombing for eight minutes. | 他为什么在爆炸现场外站了八分钟 |
[20:38] | Mark’s got a distinguished service cross. | 马克获得过卓越服役十字勋章 |
[20:40] | You know that doesn’t mean anything. | 那并不意味着什么 |
[20:41] | It means he fought for the country and it means | 那意味着他为国而战 |
[20:42] | I give him the benefit of the doubt, all right? | 意味着我目前假定他是无罪的 好吗 |
[20:43] | Maybe we’re looking in the wrong place. | 也许我们的调查方向错了 |
[20:45] | I think these connections seem pretty strained. | 我觉得这些联系很勉强 |
[20:47] | – Jay, look– – All right. | -杰 听着 -好了 |
[20:49] | Then cement or clear them. | 要么定罪要么无罪释放 |
[20:54] | Do a psychological autopsy on Mark. | 给马克做个心理解剖 |
[20:56] | Anyone he’s talked to in the last week. | 在过去的一周和他说过话的人 |
[20:58] | Anyone who can speak to his behavior. | 任何可以解释他的行为的人 |
[21:01] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[21:02] | If Mark is our man, someone’s gonna know it. | 如果马克就是我们要找的人 肯定有人知道 |
[21:08] | What’s all that? | 那是什么 |
[21:10] | Tracking Mark on social media. | 在社交媒体上追踪马克 |
[21:11] | A lot of people coming out the woodwork saying | 很多人跳出来说 |
[21:13] | they saw it coming, | 他们早知道会这样 |
[21:14] | and so I’m trying to verify if any of it’s true. | 所以我在核实有没有人说的是真话 |
[21:16] | – And? – So far, nothing. | -结果呢 -目前为止 没有进展 |
[21:18] | Trolls jumping on the bandwagon. | 都是些见风使舵的键盘侠 |
[21:19] | 真是难以相信他可能会逍遥法外 这家伙向来都是个烂人 | |
[21:21] | People love to watch things burn. | 人们喜欢火上浇油 |
[21:26] | 马克 你怎么可以这么做 我希望你在地狱里腐烂 逮捕这个垃圾 干倒这傻逼 是什么让你伤害这些人的 | |
[21:30] | Yeah, Mark’s phone records indicate that we’re friends | 是 马克的通话记录显示我们是朋友 |
[21:33] | ’cause we are. | 因为我们的确是朋友 |
[21:34] | You worked at WNMZ together, yeah? | 你们一起在WNMZ工作过 是吗 |
[21:36] | I was there for a month. Didn’t work out. | 我在那待了一个月 并没有留下 |
[21:38] | Look, guys, I can’t do anything to help you. | 我没什么能帮到你们的 |
[21:40] | And I’m at my job. | 我还要工作 |
[21:42] | We’re an hour late getting this shipment out. | 我们已经晚交货一个小时了 |
[21:43] | Okay, well, we just got a few quick questions | 好吧 我们只有几个问题 很快就好 |
[21:45] | and then you can do your thing, dawg. | 然后你就可以做自己的事了 哥们 |
[21:46] | Did you talk to Mark at all this week? | 你这周和马克说过话吗 |
[21:48] | About his bike. And his kid. | 关于他的车 孩子 |
[21:51] | Okay, did he seem off to you at all? | 在你看来他有什么不正常的吗 |
[21:53] | Was his behavior different in any way? | 他的行为有什么不同吗 |
[21:56] | Did he seem like he was gonna blow up a couple of buildings? | 他看起来像是要去炸几栋楼的样子吗 |
[21:58] | No, he didn’t. | 并没有 |
[22:00] | Mark gets hot, but he’s not hard. | 马克很易怒 但是他并不是个冷酷无情的人 |
[22:03] | He never even talked to that news lady. | 他甚至都没有和那个播新闻的女的说过话 |
[22:04] | If anything, he protected her. | 如果有什么的话 也是他在保护她 |
[22:06] | He tried to protect Sheri, you saw this? | 他想保护雪莉 你看到了吗 |
[22:08] | Look, some guy came in to talked to Sheri. | 有人进来和雪莉说话 |
[22:10] | He was all jacked up and screaming about something | 他很反常 大叫着什么 |
[22:12] | she wrote or some news blog or gossip blog or something, | 她写的新闻博客 八卦博客还是什么的 |
[22:16] | and Mark forced him from the building. | 马克强迫他离开了大楼 |
[22:18] | Okay, when was this and what did he look like? | 这是什么时候的事 他长什么样 |
[22:21] | It was a white guy, about my age. | 白人 和我差不多大 |
[22:23] | I think he had a beard. | 我记得他有胡子 |
[22:26] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好 -谢谢 |
[22:30] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[22:32] | Giving Shuman a bathroom break? | 舒曼要去趟洗手间 |
[22:34] | How is it every time I give Shuman desk assignment | 怎么我每次一给舒曼分配任务 |
[22:36] | his bladder fails him? Hey, Wallace. | 他就要上厕所 你好 华莱士 |
[22:38] | You know, if there was ever a day to take off | 如果要选择一天休息的话 |
[22:41] | it would be the day after someone tried to blow you up. | 一定是在有人想要炸飞你后的那天 |
[22:44] | You could take a day, you know. Get your hair done. | 你可以休息一天的 整理整理你的头发 |
[22:46] | – What’s wrong with my hair? – Not a thing. | -我的头发怎么了 -没什么 |
[22:48] | Not a thing. Just something people do. | 没什么 就是人们会做的事 |
[22:49] | 又一个因为假新闻被炸的无辜的人 芝加哥警署还有做假新闻的犯罪者 都会被炸成灰烬 | |
[22:52] | Like my grandmother, she takes a day and get her hair done. | 就像我祖母 她在她做了头发之后休息了一天 |
[22:54] | – Not that I am in anyway… – Burgess, Burgess. | -并不是说我… -伯吉斯 伯吉斯 |
[22:55] | – Referring to you as my grand– – Burgess! | -说我祖… -伯吉斯 |
[22:58] | Everyone! | 所有人 |
[23:00] | Don’t key your radios. Don’t touch your phones. | 不要用无线电 不要碰你的手机 |
[23:03] | Burgess, I want you to go downstairs | 伯吉斯 我要你下楼 |
[23:05] | shackle up the prisoners and lead them outside. | 把囚犯都铐起来 带他们出去 |
[23:07] | I’ll evacuate upstairs. | 我疏散楼上 |
[23:08] | We need to clear the district now. | 我们现在得疏散这个区域 |
[23:19] | Device has been defused. | 炸弹已经拆除了 |
[23:20] | We’re doing a sweep for any secondary devices. | 我们正在搜查 看看还有没有别的装置 |
[23:22] | We’ll get you in as soon as we can. | 我们会尽快让你们进去的 |
[23:24] | Do we know what it was? | 知道是什么了吗 |
[23:25] | Uh, some cheap, crude IED. | 某种廉价 粗糙的简易爆炸装置 |
[23:27] | I don’t think the thing would have gone off. | 我觉得那玩意不会爆炸的 |
[23:29] | That doesn’t fit with our offender. | 和我们的罪犯不符 |
[23:31] | It does and it doesn’t. | 有符合的地方也有不符合的地方 |
[23:32] | Same material. Same signature. | 同样的材料 同样的标记 |
[23:34] | We’ll investigate the components, | 我们会调查成分 |
[23:36] | but this is him. | 但是就是他 |
[23:37] | Just built this one fast. | 只是很快做了这个 |
[23:39] | Get you in as soon as we can. | 会尽快让你们进去的 |
[23:43] | Built it fast. | 很快做好 |
[23:44] | We pissed him off. | 我们把他惹急了 |
[23:51] | He gave us a lead. Let’s not waste it. | 他给我们留下了线索 别浪费了 |
[23:53] | That device came from somewhere. | 那炸弹肯定能查到出处 |
[23:54] | Give me a second. All right, we’re at a zero with delivery. | 等我一下 好 快递方没有线索 |
[23:57] | The device was delivered and mailed | 炸弹是通过私人下单 |
[23:59] | from a UPS store by a private shipper. | 用优比速快递交付和运送的 |
[24:01] | The order for pickup was made online | 单子是网上下单的 |
[24:02] | with a prepaid money card. Yeah, I’m back. | 用的是预付货币卡 好 继续说吧 |
[24:04] | Customer requested the box be picked up | 顾客要求到 |
[24:06] | at a residential address on Sheirdan. | 谢尔单的一处住宅取件 |
[24:08] | – House is vacant. – Check the deeds. | -房子是空的 -查一下房契 |
[24:09] | Run every single property owner in the past two decades. | 查一下过去二十年经手的每一个业主 |
[24:12] | – Yeah. – Box and device are being rushed through for DNA, | -好 -给盒子和炸弹匆匆验了一下DNA |
[24:15] | but it was wiped with bleach. | 但被用漂白剂抹掉了 |
[24:16] | Bomb squad said same materials | 拆弹小组说和另两个炸弹 |
[24:18] | as our other two devices. | 用的是一样的材料 |
[24:19] | It’s generic, store bought. | 很普通 在商店就能买到 |
[24:20] | We’d be running down dead-ends. | 我们走到死胡同里了 |
[24:21] | Well, run them anyway. | 继续查 |
[24:22] | We don’t assume anything is dead until we pronounce it. | 在我们宣告之前没有什么死胡同 |
[24:25] | I got copies of the note that was on the packing slip. | 我拿到装箱单上便条的副本了 |
[24:29] | “Once again an innocent man blown up | “又一个因为假新闻 |
[24:31] | by the engine of fake news. | 被炸的无辜的人 |
[24:32] | The CPD, further perpetrators | 芝加哥警署 还有做假新闻的 |
[24:34] | of the fake news engine will burn.” | 犯罪者都会被炸成灰烬” |
[24:37] | He’s talking about Mark. | 他说的是马克 |
[24:38] | The security guard? | 那个保安 |
[24:40] | Mark’s got to be the innocent man. | 马克是无辜的 |
[24:41] | “Once again.” “Once again.” I mean… | “又一次” “又一次” |
[24:44] | He’s referring to fake news | 他这么说假新闻 |
[24:45] | as if it’s blown up someone close to him before. | 好像跟他亲近的人被它害过 |
[24:47] | – It’s personal. – Found it. | -这是私怨 -找到了 |
[24:49] | The gossip blog Mark’s friend mentioned. | 马克的朋友提到的八卦博客 |
[24:51] | Sheri never officially worked for one. | 雪莉没有正式去工作过 |
[24:53] | But there was a blog. “The Chicago Scoop.” | 但有一个博客 “芝加哥独家新闻” |
[24:56] | It was active Sheri’s last two years at Northwestern. | 两年前雪莉在西北部时它很活跃 |
[24:58] | The site reported on gossip, scandal, | 这个网站报导八卦 丑闻 |
[25:00] | anything that was pull-the-rug worthy. | 任何值得一扒的事情 |
[25:02] | Whole thing was anonymous, but the historical data, | 所有的东西都是匿名的 但历史记录 |
[25:05] | IPs, it was Sheri. She ran it. | IP地址 是雪莉 她在运营 |
[25:08] | Sheri wrote a story there that tore someone’s life apart. | 雪莉在上面写了一个毁人生活的故事 |
[25:12] | And Eric reported on that same story. | 埃里克也报导了同一个故事 |
[25:14] | I mean, that would fit. | 那就对了 |
[25:17] | All right, let’s run with it. | 好 我们查查看 |
[25:21] | So we’re not gonna hold Mark on the whole 48, right? | 所以我们不用把马克关48小时 对吗 |
[25:23] | He was in custody when the bomb was sent. | 炸弹送来时他已经被拘留了 |
[25:25] | Doesn’t fit the profile, | 不符合侧写 |
[25:26] | and he’s got a wife and a daughter at home. | 而且他家里有妻有女 |
[25:28] | Yeah, I know, but new profile or not | 是的 我知道 但不管有没有新的侧写 |
[25:30] | we haven’t cleared him fully yet, so… | 我们都还没完全洗清他的嫌疑 所以 |
[25:33] | What? | 什么 |
[25:34] | His life’s getting destroyed online. | 他的人生就要被网络给毁了 |
[25:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:37] | I mean, one more day won’t change that, so. | 再多一天也是一样 所以 |
[25:52] | – You look good. – No, I don’t. | -你气色不错 -并没有 |
[25:54] | Rebecca left me. | 丽贝卡离开我了 |
[25:56] | Now all I do is eat Pizza Hut | 现在我天天吃必胜客 |
[25:57] | and watch reruns of “M.A.S.H.” | 看美剧重播 |
[26:00] | This didn’t come from me. | 这个不是我给你的 |
[26:02] | Guys in my unit are running a case on this dealer, | 我们组在查一个跟这个贩子有关的案子 |
[26:05] | so I wanna play it close to the vest. | 所以我想低调一点 |
[26:08] | Ali Beron. He big time? | 阿里·贝龙 他很厉害吗 |
[26:11] | Decent. | 还行吧 |
[26:12] | Mostly deals in artillery, | 大部分时间在买卖火炮 |
[26:14] | but he was selling C-4 a year ago. | 但一年前他在卖C4 |
[26:17] | It was your stuff. | 是你们要找的东西 |
[26:18] | Now, we were gonna make him, but he got tipped. | 我们本来想抓他 但他听到了风声 |
[26:20] | By the time we got to his Midwest hub, place was empty. | 我们到他在中西部的老窝时那里已经空了 |
[26:23] | We know where the C-4’s at, huh? | 知道炸弹在哪儿吧 |
[26:27] | If we had a tip, we would have given it to you. | 如果有消息 早就给你了 |
[26:29] | But we’re getting close to the nailing Ali | 但我们离高手阿里越来越近了 |
[26:31] | because this small time fence in Indianapolis | 因为印第安纳波利斯的一个小道消息 |
[26:34] | says he bought three RPGs from him a year ago, cheap. | 说他在他那买了三个火箭推进榴弹 很便宜 |
[26:38] | Said there’s more to buy, | 说他那还卖别的 |
[26:39] | but he was only interested in the heavy stuff. | 但他只对重型武器感兴趣 |
[26:41] | So I’m looking for a small-time fence. | 所以我要找一个小道消息源 |
[26:43] | Honestly, the guy selling the C-4s | 说实话 卖C4那家伙 |
[26:45] | probably some dude hocking it from his garage. | 可能是从他仓库里拿来的 |
[26:47] | Ali just wanted to dump his product. | 阿里想要甩货 |
[26:50] | Gonna be a needle in a lot of low-life hay. | 肯定会在社会底层见缝插针 |
[26:53] | Well, low-life hay’s where I live. | 我就在社会底层 |
[26:57] | So we think that Eric and Sheri were targeted | 所以我们认为埃里克和雪莉成为目标 |
[27:00] | for a story that they both reported on | 是因为他们都报导了 |
[27:02] | something inflammatory. | 煽动性新闻 |
[27:05] | Being as Sheri wrote over 300 articles for her blog | 雪莉在博客里写那三百多篇文章时 |
[27:08] | while Eric worked here at the Telegraph, so… | 埃里克正在”电讯报”上班 所以 |
[27:10] | We were hoping that one of these would jump out at you | 我们想着也许你会想起来这里面 |
[27:13] | as a story that Eric would have worked on too. | 有也埃里克写过的故事 |
[27:15] | I’m sorry, most of Sheri’s articles | 对不起 雪莉的文章大部分都是 |
[27:16] | are pop culture and gossip. | 流行文化和八卦 |
[27:18] | When Eric worked here he was a stringer. | 埃里克在这时做的是特约记者 |
[27:20] | – He chased crime stories? – Homicides. | -他跟踪报导犯罪故事吗 -凶杀案 |
[27:22] | Englewood, Garfield Park, daily blood and bullets. | 恩格尔伍德 加菲公园 血案枪战 |
[27:25] | It would have to be something with enough weight | 必须得是严重到能毁掉 |
[27:27] | to disrupt someone’s life. | 一个人的生活的事 |
[27:28] | Didn’t Eric run the Larry Shepard story? | 埃里克不是写过拉里·谢帕德的故事吗 |
[27:31] | – What story was that? – Shepard. | -什么故事 -谢帕德 |
[27:33] | He was a reporter here, investigative journalist. | 他以前是这里的记者 调查记者 |
[27:35] | Was a good guy, fired about two years ago. | 是个好人 大概两年前被解雇了 |
[27:37] | Why was he fired? | 他为什么被解雇 |
[27:40] | Shepard had been reporting on a murder | 谢帕德一直在报导一件谋杀案 |
[27:42] | and then rumors started circulating at other outlets | 然后其它地方开始谣言四起 |
[27:46] | that he was in some way… | 说其实是他… |
[27:48] | that he had murdered the woman. | 谋杀了那个人 |
[27:50] | A journalist being accused of the very crime he was reporting? | 一个记者被指控犯下了他正在报导的案子 |
[27:53] | – You can imagine. – That got press time? | -你可以想象 -这事被报导了吗 |
[27:55] | Lots of it. | 很多 |
[27:56] | Look, our paper did the right thing. | 我们报社没做错 |
[27:58] | It was a PR nightmare. They had to fire Shepard. | 那简直是公关噩梦 他们只能解雇谢帕德 |
[28:01] | Okay, so Shepard got arrested for the murder? | 好的 所以谢帕德因为谋杀被捕了吗 |
[28:03] | No. God, no. | 不是 天啊 不是 |
[28:05] | It was nonsense. | 根本是无稽之谈 |
[28:07] | So you guys blew up your reporter’s career | 所以你们因为一个假新闻 |
[28:11] | based on fake news. | 毁了自家记者的事业 |
[28:13] | Yeah, he never forgave us for that. | 是的 他永远不会原谅我们 |
[28:15] | His own paper, his own column. | 他自己的报社 自己的专栏 |
[28:16] | I saw him a couple of weeks ago on the L. | 我几周前在地铁看到他 |
[28:18] | Started yelling when he saw me. | 他一看到我就大喊大叫 |
[28:20] | Larry Shepard. White male, 40s, beard. | 拉里·谢帕德 四十几岁有胡须的白人男性 |
[28:24] | It matches. | 符合特征 |
[28:31] | Go dark. | 关灯 |
[29:45] | Hold. | 停 |
[29:50] | Go. | 走 |
[31:01] | Hey, Sarge, put a BOLO out on every car Shepard’s ever owned. | 警长 谢帕德名下的每辆车都发出通缉了 |
[31:04] | Canvassing every neighborhood he’s ever lived in. | 他住过的小区都去走访过了 |
[31:06] | Area Central’s talking to friends and family, | 中心区在约谈亲朋 |
[31:08] | but, boss, I got to tell you this guy, | 但是老大 我得说 这个人 |
[31:09] | he was prepared for this. | 他准备得很充分 |
[31:11] | He hasn’t used his cell phone in over three months. | 过去三个月他没有用过自己的手机 |
[31:13] | Not a single credit card. CTA hit nothing. | 一张信用卡都没 交管局什么都没查到 |
[31:15] | He wiped his social media, bank accounts, email. | 他清空了他的社交网站 银行账户 邮箱 |
[31:19] | This guy’s living in the dark. | 这家伙就活在暗处 |
[31:20] | I don’t know how we’re gonna find him. | 我不知道我们要怎么才能找到他 |
[31:22] | – Sergeant. – Yeah. | -警长 -嗯 |
[31:23] | Dawson and Upton are sitting on Shepard’s house, no movement. | 道森和厄普顿一直待在谢帕德家里 没动静 |
[31:26] | Yeah, I doubt there will be. All right. | 是吧 我怀疑以后也没有 好的 |
[31:28] | Just walk me through what we know. | 把我们知道的告诉我 |
[31:30] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好的 |
[31:31] | Two years ago Shepard was investigating the brutal murder | 两年前谢帕德在调查鸦林镇 |
[31:34] | of this young woman in Ravenswood. | 一位年轻女性被残忍杀害的案子 |
[31:35] | – Okay. – Sheri, | -好的 -雪莉 |
[31:37] | while working her blog, noticed, | 在经营自己的博客时发现了 |
[31:39] | I guess you would call it, an obsessive bent to his story | 你应该会说 强制扭曲了他的故事 |
[31:41] | because in multiple articles Shepard refers to her beauty, radiance. | 因为雪莉在好几篇文章里提到了她漂亮有魅力 |
[31:44] | Sheri thought it was off. | 雪莉觉得奇怪 |
[31:46] | So she dug into it. | 所以就深挖了一下 |
[31:47] | She found out Shepard | 她发现谢帕德 |
[31:49] | knew the woman who was murdered. | 认识被杀的女性 |
[31:50] | She wrote a tweet in her blog. | 她就在推特里写了一条信息 |
[31:52] | A joke accusing Shepard of the crime. | 开玩笑说是谢帕德犯的案 |
[31:55] | “I went ahead and solved the Ravenswood murder. | “我调查并破了鸦林镇的谋杀案 |
[31:57] | Here’s a clue: Where was Shepard the night of?” | 线索如下 谢帕德当晚在哪里” |
[32:00] | So she was murdered over this two-sentence joke? | 所以她就因为一个两句话的玩笑被杀了吗 |
[32:02] | Yeah, she never wrote anything else on Shepard. | 是的 她从没写过其它关于谢帕德的东西 |
[32:04] | Never even met him. | 也没见过他 |
[32:05] | She was killed over those 140 characters. | 她就因为这几个字被杀了 |
[32:07] | The tweet gets spread, picked up, reported, | 这条推特被传播出去 大肆报道 |
[32:09] | and then Shepard, he gets fired. | 然后谢帕德就被解雇了 |
[32:11] | Our people investigated him. | 我们的人调查过他 |
[32:12] | They found almost none of it was true. | 他们发现没一个字是真的 |
[32:13] | I read the homicide report. | 我看了凶杀报告 |
[32:15] | They basically cleared him from the jump. | 他们几乎马上洗脱了他的嫌疑 |
[32:17] | They found the real killer a couple months later. | 两个月后他们找到了真正的凶手 |
[32:19] | Yeah, didn’t matter though. | 是的 没用了 |
[32:20] | Shepard couldn’t get another job. | 谢帕德找不到别的工作 |
[32:22] | His wife left him, then three months ago | 他的妻子离开了他 然后三个月前 |
[32:23] | she commits suicide. | 她自杀了 |
[32:24] | I guess he just broke. | 我想他应该是崩溃了 |
[32:26] | He did try to erase his digital footprint, | 他想要清除自己的电子痕迹 |
[32:28] | but CPIK was able to pull this from a deleted account. | 但信息调查部从一个被删的账户找到了这个 |
[32:32] | There comes a time when people pay, | 人总会付出代价 |
[32:34] | when their actions matter, | 为自己的行为 |
[32:36] | when the libel they spit into the ether | 为自己在虚拟世界诽谤别人时 |
[32:38] | of a virtual landscape has a reckoning. | 所吐出的口水 这些账都会清算 |
[32:41] | Journalism needs to be accountable. | 新闻行业必须要负起责任 |
[32:44] | People need to be responsible. | 人必须得有责任心 |
[32:46] | All right, so he goes on like that for quite a while. | 所以他这样已经有一段时间了 |
[32:50] | Do we know where he’s gonna be hitting next? | 我们知道他接下来会袭击哪里吗 |
[32:52] | If we assume that he’s gonna target | 如果我们假设他会把 |
[32:53] | a journalist that reported on him, | 报导过他的记者作为下一个目标 |
[32:55] | then we got these half a dozen possities. | 那可能的人是这六个 |
[32:57] | Now, we’re trying to round these people up, but– | 现在 我们想把这些人聚集起来 |
[32:59] | Shepard could have bombs planted already. | 谢帕德可能已经布置好了炸弹 |
[33:01] | – Right. – So we’re like seven steps behind this guy. | -是的 -所以我们大概落后这家伙七步 |
[33:05] | All right, let’s make it a priority. | 好 现在这是第一要案 |
[33:06] | Bring in anyone who might be a target. | 把所有可能是目标的人都带回来 |
[33:08] | All right, I got a guy who might know where Shepard | 我有个人可能知道谢帕德在哪里 |
[33:10] | bought his C-4. I had Tact bring him in. | 买的C4 我让人带他来了 |
[33:12] | – Could use a second. – Yeah. | -需要个人跟我一起 -好 |
[33:16] | – Put the rest of that thing on. – You got it. | -都打开 -好 |
[33:18] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[33:19] | I don’t have to talk to you anymore. | 我不用再跟你说话了 |
[33:21] | I worked that case off. | 我已经跟那个案子没关系了 |
[33:22] | – I just got a couple of questions- – No, no! I’m better now. | -我只是有几个问题 -不不 我现在变好了 |
[33:25] | Listen, the thing is, all my CIs, | 听着 重点是 我所有的线人 |
[33:27] | they pointed me to you, Malcolm. | 都让我找你 马尔科姆 |
[33:30] | They say that you’re still busy. | 他们说你还忙着 |
[33:32] | No, I ain’t. I’m better. | 不是了 我变好了 |
[33:33] | No, they say you’re still making your little gadgets. | 不 他们说你还在做你的小玩意儿 |
[33:37] | So now all I need is | 我就只需要 |
[33:38] | the name of a small time fence dealing C-4. | 贩卖C4的一个小贩子的名字 |
[33:40] | No, I don’t make weapons no more. I’m better. | 不 我不造武器了 我变好了 |
[33:42] | Is that a cell phone? | 那是手机吗 |
[33:44] | You can’t bring that near me, okay? You can’t. | 不能让那个靠近我 好吗 不行 |
[33:46] | I can’t be around those things. This is how it’s gonna end. | 我不能接触手机 否则就完了 |
[33:48] | – This is how it’s all gonna end. – Okay, okay, | -否则就完了 -好 好 |
[33:51] | I’ll put it away. | 我收起来 |
[33:53] | – He give you anything? – No. | -他告诉你什么了吗 -没有 |
[33:55] | Come on. All we need is a name, Malcolm. | 拜托 我们就只要一个名字 马尔科姆 |
[33:57] | No, I told you. I’m better now. | 我说过了 我现在变好了 |
[34:01] | You don’t have a choice I guess. | 我猜你别无选择 |
[34:03] | He’s gonna–he’s gonna search your place, Malcolm. | 他会去搜查你的住处 马尔科姆 |
[34:07] | Now, if he finds anything that violates your parole, | 如果让他找到任何违反你假释规定的东西 |
[34:10] | chemicals, weapons, whatever, | 化学品 武器等等 |
[34:12] | he’s gonna take it. | 他都会拿走 |
[34:15] | Or you can just give us a name | 或者你可以告诉我们一个名字 |
[34:16] | and you get to go home like you never saw us. | 然后你跟没见过我们一样回你的家 |
[34:24] | – All right. – What kind? | -好 -什么样的 |
[34:28] | Military grade in bricks. | 块状军用炸药 |
[34:31] | Manufactured in 2012. | 2012年制造 |
[34:34] | Small time fence would have probably | 那个小贩子可能 |
[34:35] | just started selling it this year. | 今年才开始卖 |
[34:40] | George Lehr. | 乔治·李尔 |
[34:42] | George Lehr. We met this prick. | 乔治·李尔 我们见过这个混蛋 |
[34:45] | He was a witness at Eric Mitchel’s explosion. | 他是埃里克·米切尔爆炸案的目击者 |
[34:47] | He offered to help us. | 他主动提出帮我们 |
[34:48] | We had him fill out a witness report on the scene, | 我们让他在现场填了目击者报告 |
[34:50] | made him give a driver’s license. | 还让他留了驾照信息 |
[34:52] | Adam and I checked out his ID by the way. | 我和亚当顺道查了他的身份证 |
[34:53] | – It’s legit. – But he’s our fence. Sold the C-4 Shepard’s using. | -是合法的 -但他是卖谢帕德用的C4的贩子 |
[34:56] | Which means they were in contact. | 也就是说他们有联系 |
[34:58] | Okay, we know this how? | 何以见得 |
[34:59] | Messages on Lehr’s Facebook timeline. | 李尔脸书时间线上的信息 |
[35:02] | Five in two months, each one posted | 两个月有五条 每条都是用 |
[35:04] | from a different dummy profile. | 不同的小号发的 |
[35:05] | Then three days ago another dummy profile | 三天前另一个小号 |
[35:07] | posted nothing but an email address. | 只发了一个邮箱地址 |
[35:09] | The email address has since been shut down, | 那个邮箱地址已经关了 |
[35:11] | but I think it was Shepard. | 但我觉得是谢帕德的 |
[35:13] | All right. So you want to take him? | 好 要去抓他吗 |
[35:15] | No. | 不 |
[35:16] | I mean, we finally got a lead to Shepard. | 我们好不容易查到了谢帕德的线索 |
[35:19] | I don’t want to blow it. | 我不想搞砸 |
[35:20] | Look, get coverts on Lehr’s house. | 暗中搜查李尔的房子 |
[35:22] | Find out everything about this guy. | 尽可能找到关于这家伙的信息 |
[35:25] | If these two are on contact, we got to figure out | 如果他们两个有联系 那我们得想办法 |
[35:26] | a way to get ahead of it without Lehr knowing. | 在李尔不知道的情况下先下手 |
[35:32] | Hey, you should probably go ahead and release Mark. | 你应该去释放马克了 |
[35:47] | I made myself real damn clear | 我说得很清楚了 |
[35:48] | I’m not talking to anyone without my lawyer | 没有律师坐在我旁边 |
[35:50] | sitting next to me. | 我不会跟任何人说话 |
[35:52] | Not here to interrogate you. | 我不是来审你的 |
[35:53] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[35:58] | So no charge? | 不起诉吗 |
[36:00] | No, sir. | 不起诉 先生 |
[36:13] | You don’t even have the stomach to apologize. | 你甚至没勇气跟我道歉 |
[36:20] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[36:37] | Yeah, what’s up? | 什么事 |
[36:39] | What? | 什么 |
[36:41] | What do you mean she’s packing? I’m on my way. | 她在打包是什么意思 我马上来 |
[36:49] | All right, so what’s the plan then? | 你有什么计划 |
[36:52] | Well, I don’t really want to spend the weekend alone | 我不想一个人被软禁在你的公寓里 |
[36:54] | on house arrest in your apartment. | 度过这个周末 |
[36:56] | – Yeah. – And I was gonna go to Mom’s, | -好 -我本来打算去妈妈那里 |
[36:58] | but she’s sleeping over at a boyfriend’s. | 但她今晚在男朋友家过夜 |
[37:00] | So just hightail it out of here, huh? | 你就这么急着离开吗 |
[37:03] | I’m going to Aunt Mara’s. | 我要去玛拉阿姨那里 |
[37:07] | Wait, wait. | 慢着 慢着 |
[37:09] | In Detroit? | 去底特律 |
[37:10] | You’re gonna take a bus alone | 你要大半夜一个人 |
[37:11] | – in the middle of the night? – Yes. | -坐汽车吗 -是的 |
[37:13] | Yeah, Dad, I’m gonna somewhere | 爸爸 我要去一个 |
[37:15] | where people can stand who I’ve become. | 能受得了现在的我的地方 |
[37:18] | Eva, you know I didn’t mean– | 伊娃 我不是说… |
[37:20] | No, you know what hurts most? | 不 你知道什么最让我伤心吗 |
[37:22] | You didn’t give me a chance to explain, okay? | 是你根本不给我解释的机会 |
[37:24] | I went to that party to pick up my drunk friend. | 我去那个派对是接我喝醉的朋友 |
[37:26] | So she wouldn’t drive. | 她不能开车 |
[37:28] | Then they all posted these pictures online | 然后他们把那些照片发到了网上 |
[37:30] | and suddenly it looks like I was there partying. | 突然就看起来像我在那里开派对了 |
[37:32] | But I wasn’t. | 但其实我没有 |
[37:33] | You can’t decide who I am off of a picture. | 你不能凭一张照片决定我是谁 |
[37:36] | Or how people react to a picture. | 也不能凭人对照片的反应决定 |
[37:45] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[37:49] | I should have let you explain. | 我应该让你解释 |
[37:52] | I got that wrong. | 是我弄错了 |
[37:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:10] | I still deleted your second account though. | 我还是删除了你的第二个账号 |
[38:12] | Because that stuff is dangerous, Eva. | 因为那样很危险 伊娃 |
[38:14] | No, look, listen. | 听我说 |
[38:17] | You have to at least let me try to protect you. | 你得至少让我保护你 |
[38:21] | That’s what I want to do. That’s it. | 我只是想保护你 |
[38:42] | I have another apology I have to make. | 我还得去跟一个人道歉 |
[38:58] | Winslow, what happened? | 温斯洛 怎么了 |
[38:59] | Couple of bricks through the window. | 有人扔砖头砸玻璃 |
[39:00] | Shattered glass at a 12-year-old. | 一个12岁的孩子被碎玻璃砸到了 |
[39:02] | She’ll be fine. She’s just scared out of her mind. | 她不会有事 只是吓得不轻 |
[39:04] | – Do you know who threw them? – No. | -知道是谁扔的吗 -不知道 |
[39:05] | Family says they have no idea. | 那家人说他们也不知道 |
[39:07] | It’s linked to the bombings. | 是跟爆炸案有关的 |
[39:09] | It’s the guy the internet ID’d. | 是那个网民认出的人家 |
[39:11] | They’ve been getting a lot of calls addressed to the house. | 他们家里接到了很多电话 |
[39:14] | Guy’s one unlucky dude. | 他太倒霉了 |
[39:16] | Maybe you guys’ll be around next time. | 下次你们可能就在附近了 |
[39:19] | Okay, thank you very much for your time. | 好 非常感谢你的时间 |
[39:20] | Nightly, you know. | 晚安 |
[39:21] | – Help me out. – All right. | -帮帮忙 -好的 |
[40:08] | – Sarge. – Yeah. | -警长 -嗯 |
[40:10] | I think I have a way in with Lehr. | 我想到办法对付李尔了 |
[40:13] | It’s a bit unorthodox, but we would get his house, | 虽然不正规 但这样能到他家里 |
[40:15] | his emails. He wouldn’t know a thing. | 拿到他的邮件 而他不会知道 |
[40:22] | Tell Antonio. I want him there with me. | 告诉安东尼奥 我要他跟我一起去 |
[40:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:25] | It’s a potential of dozens of targets. | 有很多潜在的目标 |
[40:28] | I mean we’re working to get those mentioned | 虽然我们在尽快把他们 |
[40:30] | prominently into protective custody, | 纳入保护性监禁 |
[40:31] | but it takes time. | 但需要时间 |
[40:33] | And we’re making predictions here, Chief. | 而且我们是在预测 队长 |
[40:35] | We can’t be confident we know where he’s going next. | 我们无法确定接下来他的目标是谁 |
[40:38] | All right. We’ll help you any way we can. | 好 我们会尽力帮忙 |
[40:41] | – Thank you. – Squad’s off shift. | -谢谢 -救援队下班了 |
[40:43] | Severide would be happy to jump on transport. | 西弗莱德肯定会乐意帮忙 |
[40:45] | I appreciate that, but it’s not what we need. | 很感谢 但我们需要的不是他们 |
[40:52] | We need your paramedics. | 我们需要你们的急救员 |
[40:54] | We strongly believe Shepard’s | 我们有理由相信谢帕德 |
[40:55] | in contact with a man, George Lehr. | 跟一个叫乔治·李尔的有联系 |
[40:58] | Now, Lehr’s a fence. | 而李尔是个贩子 |
[40:59] | We believe the pair’s actively | 我们相信他们二人 |
[41:00] | – keeping in touch through email. – Lehr? | -是通过邮件联系的 -李尔 |
[41:02] | – Do I know that name? – Yeah, you do. | -我认识他吗 -是的 |
[41:05] | You and my sister responded to his house | 你和我妹妹在过去半年 |
[41:06] | three times in the last six months. | 去他家出警过三次 |
[41:08] | – He has a heart condition. – No. | -他心脏有问题 -不行 |
[41:11] | Chief, look, we need real-time access | 队长 我们需要在李尔不知道的情况下 |
[41:14] | to Lehr’s emails, his laptop, without him knowing. | 实时接入他的邮件 笔记本电脑 |
[41:18] | I said no. | 我说了 不行 |
[41:19] | Chief, we can do this. | 队长 我们可以的 |
[41:21] | Look. | 听着 |
[41:24] | You will not endanger my paramedics. | 绝对不能危及到我的急救员 |
[41:29] | We need to get inside Lehr’s house to clone his laptop. | 我们需要进入李尔的房子 复制他的笔记本 |
[41:33] | I need you to get us in the door. | 我需要你们帮我们进去 |