时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[00:33] | What’s up with that, huh? | 怎么回事 |
[00:35] | Yo, why’s the deal walking out the door, man? | 生意不做了吗 |
[00:37] | Pena ain’t interested in meet-and-greet. | 潘尼亚不感兴趣 |
[00:39] | Not today anyway. | 至少今天是 |
[00:40] | So he just gonna walk out the door like that? | 所以他就这么走了 |
[00:42] | Did you tell him I got new heaters with no heads on ’em? | 你告诉他我有新枪货源了吗 |
[00:44] | Got nothing to do with that. | 和这个没关系 |
[00:45] | He’s just got something else going on. | 他有别的事 |
[00:49] | Like what? | 什么事 |
[00:50] | Initiation Day. | 入会日 |
[00:52] | Really, Initiation Day? | 真的吗 因为入会日 |
[00:54] | How long does it take to beat up some boys? | 揍几个小子用多长时间 |
[00:56] | To Pena, it’s more than that. | 对潘尼亚来说 不只是这样 |
[00:58] | Prison made him even crazier than he was. | 监狱让他比以前更疯狂了 |
[01:01] | Okay. What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[01:03] | It means that he wants his whole crew to be | 他想让他的跟班们 |
[01:04] | straight up evil… just like him. | 都像他一样坏透了才行 |
[01:22] | Listen, I got long eyes on Pena | 听着 我看到了潘尼亚 |
[01:23] | and three male Hispanics, | 和三个西班牙裔男性 |
[01:26] | ready for action, hopping in a silver Caprice. | 要走了 上了一辆银色的雪佛兰 |
[01:29] | – Can’t make the plates out… – What you on about, homey? | -看不清车牌… -你干嘛 |
[01:33] | Hell you all over me, man? Huh? | 你突然过来吓我一跳 |
[01:35] | You know what I came here to do. | 你知道我来这里干嘛 |
[01:36] | What you playin’ for, G? | 你搞什么 |
[01:38] | You trying to get to jefe, but it’s not happening today. | 你想来接近老大 但今天不行 |
[01:41] | So it’s best you keep on moving. | 所以你最好别在这儿乱晃 |
[01:43] | – It’s dead, huh? – It’s dead. | -会死是吗 -会死 |
[01:46] | Listen, bro… | 听着 伙计… |
[01:50] | I’m just a businessman. | 我只是做生意的 |
[01:52] | A’ight? I ain’t come here for all that. | 好吗 我不是来干别的 |
[01:53] | On God. Let Pena know, | 让潘尼亚知道 |
[01:54] | whenever he ready to do business, I’m ready. | 他什么时候准备好了都可以来找我 |
[02:02] | Boss, we have a situation. | 老大 有情况 |
[02:05] | Yo- All right, listen up. | 好 都听着 |
[02:07] | Atwater’s gun lead went south, | 阿特沃特的枪支生意黄了 |
[02:09] | but we got something else. | 但我们有新消息 |
[02:11] | There’s two wanna-be gangbangers out in the wind | 有两个潜在青少年罪犯 |
[02:13] | looking to do something stupid. | 准备干坏事 |
[02:15] | It’s initiation day for the Three Corner Kings. | 今天是三街王者帮的入会日 |
[02:18] | Ah, man, with Pena back in charge that’s not good. | 潘尼亚回来当老大真不是好事 |
[02:20] | He’s only been on the streets for three months. | 他出来才三个月 |
[02:21] | He’s already good for six homicides. | 就犯下了六桩谋杀案 |
[02:23] | All right, so let’s get these kids off the street fast. | 那我们要快点把那些小子拉出来 |
[02:25] | Invent a charge if you have to. | 有需要的话就造个指控出来 |
[02:26] | Just bring him in. | 把他抓回来再说 |
[02:29] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[02:29] | Get a BOLO out on that car. | 通缉这辆车 |
[02:31] | Late-model silver Caprice. | 新型银色雪佛兰 |
[02:32] | That’s the partial plate Atwater got. | 阿特沃特看到了一部分车牌 |
[02:34] | 5021 Eddie, all units be on the lookout | 警号5021E 所有小组注意 |
[02:36] | for a late-model silver Caprice. | 寻找一辆新型银色雪佛兰 |
[02:43] | – Where’s the car? – It’s not here. | -车在哪 -不在这里 |
[02:45] | Dispatch said they picked up a silver Caprice | 调度部说他们十分钟前在这个街区 |
[02:47] | on this block ten minutes ago. | 看到了一辆银色雪佛兰 |
[02:49] | Dispatch confirmed this is the right address. | 调度部确认这就是确切地址 |
[02:52] | Guys… | 伙计们 |
[02:54] | Fresh tire tracks. | 新的轮胎印 |
[02:56] | Looks like they left in a hurry. | 看起来他们走得很匆忙 |
[03:12] | Guys, check this out. | 大家看看这个 |
[03:43] | Hailey… | 海莉 |
[04:09] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[04:25] | Dead. | 死了 |
[04:29] | That’s one hell of an initiation. | 见鬼的入会 |
[04:33] | What kind of animal does something like this? | 什么禽兽会干这种事 |
[04:36] | What kind of animal makes someone do this? | 什么禽兽会让人干这种事 |
[04:49] | Looks like they dragged her inside, raped her. | 看起来他们把她拖进来 强奸了她 |
[04:52] | This is Pena’s new initiation ritual, | 这是潘尼亚新的入会仪式吗 |
[04:54] | rape and kill women? | 奸杀女人 |
[04:56] | Yeah, control the people, control the territory. | 对 控制人 控制地盘 |
[05:00] | She’s just a kid. | 她还是个孩子 |
[05:03] | She can’t be 17. | 不会超过17岁 |
[05:07] | Right. Talk to your CI, get the names of those two pledges. | 去找线人 拿到这两个菜鸟的名字 |
[05:10] | Fast. | 要快 |
[05:11] | Hey, boss. | 老大 |
[05:13] | So patrol located the Caprice about ten blocks away | 巡逻队在十个街区外看到了那辆雪佛兰 |
[05:15] | – but it’s been torched. – Who’s it registered to? | -但已经被烧了 -车在谁的名下 |
[05:18] | A Michael Landry. Male, black, 54. | 迈克尔·兰德瑞 54岁 黑人男性 |
[05:21] | It was reported stolen last week. | 上周报警说车被偷了 |
[05:22] | Found this by the door. | 在门边发现了这个 |
[05:23] | Charm bracelet. | 一条手链 |
[05:28] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[05:29] | Thanks for doing this. | 谢谢你过来 |
[05:31] | Guys, this is Detective Scott Hart. | 伙计们 这是斯科特·哈特警探 |
[05:33] | – Area Central Homicide. – Kim. | -中区重案组的 -金 |
[05:35] | Good police. | 是个好警察 |
[05:36] | He’s saying that ’cause my brother | 他这么说是因为我兄弟 |
[05:37] | just turned Chief of Patrol. | 刚刚当上巡逻队长 |
[05:39] | Well, we’re working together on this. | 这个案子我们会一起合作 |
[05:40] | – Kim, you partner up with Scott. – Great. | -金 你配合斯科特 -好的 |
[05:49] | Fifth one I’ve seen this month. | 这是我这个月见到的第五个了 |
[06:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:02] | That was my CI. | 我线人电话 |
[06:03] | He swears he can’t ID the two pledges. | 他发誓他不认识他们 |
[06:05] | – You believe him? – Doesn’t matter. | -你相信他吗 -这不重要 |
[06:07] | He’s not giving them up. | 他没把他们供出来 |
[06:08] | I got the M.E. Report. | 法医报告出来了 |
[06:09] | The DOA was raped, then strangled to death. | 受害者遭到了强奸 然后被勒死 |
[06:12] | Any third-party DNA? | 检测到强奸犯的DNA了吗 |
[06:13] | No, they were wearing condoms. | 没有 他们戴了安全套 |
[06:14] | They found traces of spermicide | 他们在受害者体内 |
[06:15] | inside the Jane Doe. | 发现了杀精剂 |
[06:16] | Her name’s Daniella Rios. | 受害人名叫丹尼奥拉·里奥斯 |
[06:18] | Yeah? How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[06:20] | I was researching local dance groups. | 我查了一下当地的舞蹈团体 |
[06:21] | She looked like she was wearing a dance uniform, | 她穿的衣服像跳舞的 |
[06:23] | and there was a dance charm on her bracelet. | 手上还戴着舞蹈手链 |
[06:25] | Village Dance, it’s an after-school program | 乡村舞蹈 是课后兴趣小组 |
[06:27] | for at-risk teens. Uniform’s the same. | 给高危青少年组建的 衣服是统一的 |
[06:30] | I’ll run her name, get an address. | 我用她名字去查一下住址 |
[06:31] | – I already did. – So go talk to the family. | -已经查了 -去和家属谈谈 |
[06:35] | Yes, I’m Ana Rios. What’s this about? | 没错 我是安娜·里奥斯 什么事 |
[06:38] | Would you like to take a seat? | 你要不要坐下 |
[06:40] | What happened? Why are you here? | 怎么回事 你们为什么来找我 |
[06:43] | I’m sorry to tell you this, ma’am, but | 我很遗憾告诉你这件事 女士 但是 |
[06:45] | we found a young girl’s body inside an abandoned apartment. | 我们在一间废弃公寓中找到了一名年轻女子的尸体 |
[06:48] | And we think it might be your daughter, Daniella. | 我们觉得可能是你的女儿 丹尼奥拉 |
[06:51] | Danni? | 丹尼 |
[06:53] | What? | 什么 |
[06:55] | Are you… | 你… |
[06:57] | Are you saying she’s–she’s dead? | 你是说她…她死了吗 |
[07:01] | Is this her? | 这是她吗 |
[07:02] | No, no. Mi hija. | 不 不 我的孩子 |
[07:05] | Mrs. Rio, we are so sorry for your loss. | 里奥太太 我们很遗憾 |
[07:09] | I know this is hard, Mrs. Rios, | 我们知道这很艰难 里奥斯太太 |
[07:11] | but the clock is ticking. | 但现在时间很紧迫 |
[07:13] | Was your daughter in any trouble? | 你的女儿有什么麻烦吗 |
[07:14] | Was anyone bothering her? | 有人骚扰她吗 |
[07:17] | No. Never. | 不 从来没有 |
[07:18] | – She was…sweet. – Yeah. | -她…人很好 -好吧 |
[07:22] | She was going to college next year. | 她明年就要上大学了 |
[07:25] | I–I need to go home. | 我…我要回家 |
[07:27] | I know, I know, I understand. | 我知道 我知道 我明白 |
[07:29] | And we’re gonna get you a patrol car home, okay? | 我们会派巡逻车送你回家 好吗 |
[07:32] | I found this bracelet at the abandoned apartment. | 我在那间废弃的公寓中发现了这条手链 |
[07:35] | It was Daniella’s, and I thought | 这是丹尼奥拉的 我觉得 |
[07:37] | you might want to keep it. | 你也许会想要这个 |
[07:39] | No, that’s not Danni’s bracelet. | 不 那不是丹尼的手链 |
[07:43] | – Are–are you sure? – I’m positive. | -你确定吗 -我确定 |
[07:45] | It belonged to her best friend, Tina. | 这是她最好的朋友 蒂娜的 |
[07:47] | Danni gave it to her for her quinceanera. | 丹尼在她成人礼的时候给她的 |
[07:51] | You think Tina was at the abandoned house too? | 你觉得蒂娜当时也在那个废弃的公寓吗 |
[08:01] | Have a seat there. | 请坐 |
[08:04] | Tina, we want to talk to you about your friend Danni. | 蒂娜 我们想谈谈你朋友丹尼的事 |
[08:07] | When’s the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次看到她是什么时候 |
[08:16] | You know, Danni’s mom, | 丹尼的妈妈 |
[08:19] | she said that Danni gave you this bracelet | 说这条手链是丹尼给你的 |
[08:21] | for your 15th birthday. | 15岁生日礼物 |
[08:24] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[08:25] | We found the bracelet inside the house Danni was killed. | 我们在丹尼被杀的房中发现了这条手链 |
[08:29] | – Were you there? – No. | -你当时在场吗 -不 |
[08:32] | Then how did the bracelet get in there? | 那手链怎么会出现在那里 |
[08:40] | Oh, Tina, they hurt you, too, didn’t they? | 蒂娜 他们也伤害了你 是吗 |
[08:44] | Look, those bruises look really bad. | 这些淤青看起来很严重 |
[08:46] | Can I get you to the hospital and get you checked out? | 我送你去医院检查一下吧 |
[08:48] | If you were assaulted, it’s important | 如果你被侵犯了 我们必须 |
[08:50] | – that we do a rape kit. – I said no. | -对你做强奸检查 -我说了不要 |
[08:54] | I can show you some photos. | 我可以给你看一些照片 |
[08:56] | So you can help identify the guy that hurt you | 你可以指认那些伤害你 |
[08:58] | – and killed Danni. – I just want to go home. | -并杀死丹尼的人 -我只想回家 |
[09:00] | Look, you can go home after– | 你可以回家 你得先… |
[09:01] | Yeah, I think that’s a good idea. | 嗯 我觉得这是个好主意 |
[09:02] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[09:04] | Why don’t you go home, | 不如你先回家 |
[09:07] | you take a rest, and when you’re ready to talk, | 好好休息 等你准备好开口 |
[09:10] | call me. | 打电话给我 |
[09:13] | Okay. Come on. | 走吧 |
[09:21] | I heard that Tina girl got assaulted too? | 听说那个叫蒂娜的女孩也被侵犯了 |
[09:23] | Yeah. I mean, she didn’t say that, but it’s pretty obvious. | 是的 她没明说 但是很明显 |
[09:28] | – Poor kid’s terrified. – I don’t blame her. | -可怜的孩子吓坏了 -情有可原 |
[09:33] | It’s just horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[09:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:40] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[09:43] | I dealt with this last year with my sister. | 去年我姐姐也经历了这种事 |
[09:44] | She got drugged and raped. | 她被人下药 遭到强奸 |
[09:47] | Yeah, I heard. | 嗯 我听说了 |
[09:50] | You guys hooked the offender though, right? | 但你们还是找到了侵犯者 对吧 |
[09:52] | Oh, we hooked the offenders, yeah. | 我们找到了侵犯者 |
[09:54] | We arrested them. | 我们逮捕了他们 |
[09:57] | But the judge, he whiffed. | 但是那个法官不置可否 |
[10:00] | He just smacked him on the ass and said, “Don’t do it again.” | 他只是轻轻拍了拍他的屁股说”以后别这样了” |
[10:03] | Three years. I mean, out in what? One? | 三年 几年出来 一年吗 |
[10:08] | – I’m sorry. – Me too. | -我很遗憾 -我也是 |
[10:16] | What’s going on with the case? | 案子怎么样了 |
[10:18] | Ruzek and I have been going over the Title 3 wiretaps but– | 鲁塞克和我一直在看三号录音带 |
[10:21] | But he said there’s a lot of chatter the night of the murder | 他说凶案当晚有很多通讯 |
[10:22] | but it’s all in code or something? | 但都好像是加密的 |
[10:24] | Mm-hmm. All numbers, no words or letters. | 全是数字 没有单词或字母 |
[10:27] | Got something. | 有发现 |
[10:28] | Good. | 太好了 |
[10:31] | All right, so I talked to Gang Intel. | 我找过帮派情报部 |
[10:33] | They helped me crack the code. | 他们帮我们破译了密码 |
[10:35] | Each letter’s a number. | 每个字母就是一个数字 |
[10:36] | They split the alphabet in half, evens and odds | 他们将字母表分成奇数和偶数两部分 |
[10:38] | to make it confusing so A is 1, B is 3. | 增大破译难度 A是1 B是3 |
[10:41] | Then by the 13th letter, it flips. | 然后到第13个数字又清零翻转 |
[10:43] | N is 2, O is 4, so on and so forth. | N是2 O是4 以此类推 |
[10:45] | Anyway, we came up with this. | 我们可以破译出这些 |
[10:47] | “Matamos a una.” It means “We killed one girl.” | 这句话的意思是”我们杀了一个女孩” |
[10:50] | That was an incoming text sent by Miguel Salazar. | 这是米格尔·斯拉泽发来的信息 |
[10:53] | A minute later, another incoming text was sent | 一分钟后 爱德华多·瓦格斯又发来 |
[10:55] | from Eduardo Vargas. | 一条信息 |
[10:57] | “La otra escapo.” It means “The other escaped.” | 这句话的意思是”另一个逃走了” |
[11:01] | Both of these idiots, they used their own phones. | 这两个笨蛋都用自己的手机 |
[11:03] | Texts were sent to a burner phone that we think | 这些信息都是发到一个一次性手机上 |
[11:05] | is owned by Pena. | 我们认为是潘尼亚的 |
[11:06] | You run their names? | 搜过他们的名字了吗 |
[11:08] | Both are 18, both have impressive juvie sheets. | 都十八岁 劣迹斑斑 |
[11:10] | Ping their phones, grab them up. | 定位他们的手机 把他们抓起来 |
[11:26] | Hey, this is open. | 这间开着 |
[11:44] | Chicago PD, hands up. | 芝加哥警局 举起手来 |
[11:51] | Got two bodies. | 发现两具尸体 |
[11:55] | Hmm, okay, that’s… | 好吧 这… |
[11:58] | That’s one way to take care of rapists. | 这算是惩罚强奸犯的一种方式吧 |
[12:05] | You gotta be kidding me. They cut ’em off. | 开什么玩笑 他们被阉割了 |
[12:14] | Looks like someone got to our targets before we did. | 看来有人在我们之前找到了我们的目标 |
[12:16] | Yeah, and that someone was not playing either. | 这个人可是动真格的 |
[12:18] | Yeah, we heard about it. | 我们听说了 |
[12:20] | – So any witnesses? – No, sir, nothing. | -有目击证人吗 -没有 长官 |
[12:22] | We confirmed this is where Miguel and Eduardo live. | 确认这里就是米格尔和爱德华多的住所 |
[12:24] | Our friends live in that house. | 我们朋友住在那里 |
[12:26] | We just want to know if they’re okay. | 我们只想知道他们好不好 |
[12:28] | – It’s our legal right. – I’m sorry, let them in. | -这是我们的权利 -抱歉 让他们进来 |
[12:32] | It’s your legal right, huh? | 是你们的权利是吧 |
[12:33] | Where’d you learn that, law school? | 你从哪学来的 法学院吗 |
[12:34] | We just want to know what happened. | 我们只想知道到底怎么回事 |
[12:36] | I’m happy to talk about it… with Pena. | 我很乐意说 和潘尼亚说 |
[12:42] | You tell him Hank Voight wants to see him in one hour. | 你告诉他 汉克·博伊特一小时内要见到他 |
[12:46] | All right. All right. | 行 行 |
[12:52] | Okay, they’re dead. | 好吧 他们死了 |
[12:54] | So who did the murders? | 那是谁杀的 |
[12:56] | Well, I was hoping you could tell me. | 我正希望你能告诉我呢 |
[12:58] | I mean, the way these kids were killed | 这些小子的死法 |
[12:59] | it was obviously personal. | 显然是私人恩怨 |
[13:02] | Certain male body parts were severed. | 某个男性器官被割掉了 |
[13:05] | – What you sayin’? That they… – That’s what I’m saying. | -你是说他们… -我是这个意思 |
[13:08] | Damn. | 狠啊 |
[13:10] | I’d hate to go out like that, huh? | 我可不想闹到这步 是吧 |
[13:13] | – Caught these kids snitching? – Nah. | -发现这些小子告密了吗 -不是 |
[13:16] | They didn’t know enough to snitch. | 他们也没什么可告的密 |
[13:19] | Well, you’re at war with someone? | 那是你和谁开战了吗 |
[13:20] | We don’t do wars, socio. | 现在不搞战争了 哥们 |
[13:22] | It’s bad for business. | 对生意不好 |
[13:25] | Yeah, but, uh, | 是啊 可是 |
[13:27] | but raping and killing little girls, | 可是奸杀小姑娘 |
[13:30] | – that’s good? – I didn’t say that. | -就好了吗 -我没这么说 |
[13:34] | But if you want to own a neighborhood or a territory, | 不过如果你想统治一个街区或地盘 |
[13:38] | you got to break its soul first. | 你就得碾碎他们的灵魂 |
[13:53] | Call your CI, get that deal back on track. | 联系你的线人 重新谈那个交易 |
[13:55] | I want to bury this son of a bitch. | 我想灭了这个王八蛋 |
[13:57] | No. | 不是 |
[14:01] | I want to break his soul. | 我要碾碎他的灵魂 |
[14:07] | Yo, yo, so we talked to CIs, Gang Intel, bangers. | 我们和线人 帮派情报都谈过了 |
[14:12] | There are no conflicts with the King crew, | 没人和这个帮派有冲突 |
[14:13] | at least not right now. | 至少现在没有 |
[14:14] | Which means these two punk rapists– | 也就是说这两个混蛋强奸犯 |
[14:17] | Sorry, victims, | 抱歉 被害人 |
[14:19] | were probably killed by somebody | 可能是被某个和丹尼奥拉 |
[14:20] | connected to Daniella or Tina. | 和蒂娜有关系的人杀死的 |
[14:22] | – You know, the real victims. – Sure feels like revenge. | -她们才是受害人 -确实有种复仇的意思 |
[14:24] | Yeah, looked like it too. | 看起来也像 |
[14:26] | Okay, so circle back with the family. | 那重新聚焦到这家人身上 |
[14:28] | There’s got to be a brother, an uncle, | 肯定有个什么哥哥 叔叔 |
[14:29] | somebody out there capable of doing this. | 某个有能耐做这种事的人 |
[14:31] | I wish my sister had someone like that in her life. | 真希望我姐姐也能有个这样的亲戚 |
[14:34] | Would have made things a lot easier. | 这样事情就简单多了 |
[14:37] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[14:39] | Just keep your head straight, okay? | 你就保持头脑清醒 好吗 |
[14:41] | Got a double homicide to clear. | 还得破双尸案呢 |
[14:45] | For the tenth time, I didn’t tell anyone, okay? | 我说了第十遍了 我谁都没说好吗 |
[14:49] | So please, leave me alone. | 求你们了别来烦我 |
[14:50] | I just want to move on and forget this ever happened. | 我只想向前看 忘了这件事 |
[14:53] | Yeah, I know, but it’s not that easy. | 我知道 但没这么容易 |
[14:57] | Because the two men who hurt you are dead. | 因为伤害你的那两个人已经死了 |
[15:00] | Someone killed them. | 有人杀了他们 |
[15:03] | Tina, you are the only one who knows what happened. | 蒂娜 只有你知道到底发生了什么 |
[15:05] | You saw the faces of these two punks. | 你看见了这两个混蛋的脸 |
[15:09] | So either you did it | 所以要么是你做的 |
[15:11] | or they told somebody and they did it. | 要么是你找人做的 |
[15:12] | I didn’t kill them. | 我没杀他们 |
[15:14] | Okay? I would never. That’s–that’s ridiculous. | 我绝对不会的 太可笑了 |
[15:17] | I believe you. I do. | 我相信你 真的 |
[15:19] | But I think maybe you told someone. | 但我认为你可能告诉了谁 |
[15:21] | – Like your mom? – My mom? | -比如你妈妈 -我妈 |
[15:23] | – Sure. – Please. | -对 -得了吧 |
[15:24] | She’s got enough problems, trust me. | 她自己麻烦事就够多了 相信我 |
[15:31] | That’s a sweet picture. Who is that? | 这照片挺甜蜜啊 他是谁 |
[15:34] | That’s Dante. My boyfriend. | 那是但丁 我男友 |
[15:38] | You didn’t tell Dante? | 你没告诉但丁吗 |
[15:40] | No. No way. | 没有 不能说 |
[15:43] | Why? Is he violent? | 为什么 他会打你吗 |
[15:46] | Because I love him. | 因为我爱他 |
[15:48] | And I would never want him to know that someone– | 而我绝对不希望他知道我被人… |
[15:50] | I understand that. | 我理解 |
[15:51] | But we do need to talk to Dante. | 但我们需要和但丁谈谈 |
[15:54] | Could you tell us where he is? | 你能告诉我们他在哪吗 |
[15:57] | At J&P Metals. He works there. | 他在J&P金属厂上班 |
[16:00] | Don’t tell him what happened. | 别告诉他我的事 |
[16:02] | Please, he’d never look at me the same. | 求你了 不然他以后都不会正眼看我了 |
[16:14] | – Dante Silva? – Chicago PD. | -但丁·席尔瓦 -我们是芝加哥警察 |
[16:17] | We want to talk to you about your girlfriend, Tina. | 我们想和你谈谈你女友蒂娜的事 |
[16:21] | Why? Something happen to her? | 怎么了 她出什么事了吗 |
[16:22] | – Yes, yesterday she was… – Her best friend, Danni, | -是 昨天她… -她朋友丹尼 |
[16:24] | was sexually assaulted, murdered. | 被人强奸并杀害了 |
[16:28] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[16:29] | What’s that got to do with Tina? | 那和蒂娜有什么关系 |
[16:31] | The two guys that killed Danni, they wound up dead. | 杀害丹尼的那两个人 后来也死了 |
[16:34] | Killer made a real statement by cutting off their–you know. | 凶手意图很明确 割下了他们的 你懂的 |
[16:38] | Good. | 该 |
[16:41] | Ask me, we should tell the whole city what happened | 要我说 就该全城公告这两个混蛋 |
[16:43] | to those dudes and that other bitch-ass rapist, too. | 遭遇了什么 得让其他的混蛋强奸犯知道 |
[16:47] | What other bitch-ass rapist? | 什么其他的强奸犯 |
[16:49] | Some janitor. | 某个看门员 |
[16:51] | Lakeside High. | 湖边高中 |
[16:53] | Heard he raped a girl. | 听说他强奸过女生 |
[16:56] | He got dealt with too. | 他也被人报复了 |
[16:59] | That’s all I know. | 我就知道这些 |
[17:02] | – I got to get back to work. – Yeah. | -我得回去忙了 -好 |
[17:06] | You guys… You guys scared me. | 你们 刚才都有点吓着我了 |
[17:09] | Coming in with those badges, | 闪着个警徽就进来了 |
[17:11] | I thought something bad happened to Tina. | 我还以为蒂娜出什么事了呢 |
[17:14] | No. | 没有 |
[17:19] | Either he’s the best actor alive | 要么他是史上最优秀的演员 |
[17:22] | or he has no clue Tina got raped. | 要么他完全不知道蒂娜被强奸了 |
[17:25] | We found the DOA, Mark Whitmore, | 我们找到被害人马克·威特莫 |
[17:27] | in a garbage bin two blocks from his house in Wilmette. | 是在离他在威尔米特住所两街区外的垃圾箱里 |
[17:31] | Gunshot wound to the chest and he’d been castrated. | 胸口中枪 而且被阉割了 |
[17:34] | Wilmette, but he works in Little Village, right? | 威尔米特 可是他在小村镇上班吧 |
[17:36] | – Lakeside High? – Yeah. | -湖边高中 -对 |
[17:37] | He was a maintenance worker. | 他是个维护工 |
[17:38] | Did he have any sexual assault priors? | 他有性侵前科吗 |
[17:40] | Two. Lot of nasty rumors swirling around as well. | 两起 还有不少吓人的传闻 |
[17:43] | – Why? – Because we found | -为什么 -因为我们在小村镇发现 |
[17:44] | two other bodies in Little Village, same M.O. | 另外两具尸体 一样作案手法 |
[17:47] | So we’re probably looking for the same guy. | 所以我们找的可能是同一个人 |
[17:49] | The only lead we got is the DOA said some gangbanger | 我们目前唯一线索是死者说过 |
[17:52] | was threatening him. | 黑帮成员威胁了他 |
[17:53] | We told him to come in, file an official report, | 我们让他过来 填一个官方报告 |
[17:55] | but he got killed the next day. | 但他第二天就死了 |
[17:56] | Do you have this gangbanger’s name? | 知道那个黑帮成员的名字吗 |
[17:58] | Only his nickname: Q. | 只有外号 Q |
[18:03] | – Any word back from your CI? – Yeah. | -你线人那有消息吗 -有 |
[18:05] | The deal is on ice for now. | 生意目前搁置了 |
[18:07] | Kings are on high-alert. | 君主帮现在很警觉 |
[18:08] | Those two pledges getting whacked made them nervous. | 那两个宣誓者惹的祸让他们很紧张 |
[18:11] | We got any intel on this gangbanger Q? | 关于这个黑帮成员Q有情报吗 |
[18:14] | Yeah, Sarge, his name came up on the wire a few days ago. | 警长 他的名字几天前在监听中出现了 |
[18:17] | Exact quote was “Have Q deliver the guns. | 原话是”让Q去送枪 |
[18:19] | Drop off at the pool hall on 22nd. Usual price.” | 放在22号的桌球馆 老价格” |
[18:22] | I’m assuming that’s somewhere in Little Village? | 我猜是小村镇的什么地方 |
[18:23] | There’s this place called Kedzie Billiards on 22nd. | 22号有这么一个地方叫凯德斯桌球馆 |
[18:26] | Could be Q’s hangout. | 可能是Q常去的地方 |
[18:27] | All right, check it out, you two. | 好 你俩去查查 |
[18:33] | CPD. We’re looking for a guy named Q. | 芝加哥警署 我们找一个叫Q的人 |
[18:37] | – Something funny? – No, I’m just happy. | -有什么好笑 -不 我就是一乐 |
[18:40] | There’s no law against that, is there? | 这难道也违法了吗 |
[18:41] | No, but there’s a law against lying to the cops | 不 但对警察撒谎就违法了 |
[18:43] | so maybe you want to rethink your answer. | 所以你可能要再考虑下回答 |
[18:45] | I swear to God on my mother I don’t know a man named Q. | 我发誓不知道叫Q的人 |
[19:05] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[19:07] | We’re looking for someone named Q. | 我们在找一个叫Q的人 |
[19:08] | Maybe you could help us out? | 也许你能帮到我们 |
[19:10] | Don’t know no one by that name. | 不知道那个名字 |
[19:13] | Really? What’s that on your arm? | 是吗 你胳膊上是什么 |
[19:18] | We’re gonna need to take you down to the District, | 我们要让你去一趟警局 |
[19:20] | ask you a few questions. | 问你几个问题 |
[19:21] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[19:23] | Three dead rapists. | 三个死掉的强奸犯 |
[19:36] | Do you know Miguel Salazar? | 你知道米格尔·斯拉泽吗 |
[19:38] | No. | 不 |
[19:40] | What about Eduardo Vargas? | 爱德华多·瓦格斯呢 |
[19:42] | – Mm-mm. – These two fine gentlemen | -不认识 -这两位男士 |
[19:44] | sexually assaulted two girls. | 性侵了两个女孩 |
[19:46] | Killed one. The other one got away. | 杀了一个 还有一个逃跑了 |
[19:49] | What’s that got to do with me? | 和我有什么关系 |
[19:51] | We just want to know if you know these two guys. | 我们只想知道你是否认识这两人 |
[19:54] | Two rapists. | 两个强奸犯 |
[19:56] | And I already told you no. | 我已经说了不知道 |
[19:59] | What about Tina Vasquez? You know her? | 蒂娜·瓦斯克斯呢 认识吗 |
[20:04] | See, she only lives a few blocks from you. | 她的住处仅离你几个街区 |
[20:06] | Lots of folks live a few blocks from me. | 很多人的住处都离你几个街区 |
[20:24] | Most people cringe at something like that. | 大多数人看到这个都会吓一跳 |
[20:27] | I ain’t most people. | 我不是大多数人 |
[20:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:30] | You’re not. | 你不是 |
[20:33] | You’re tougher. | 你厉害多了 |
[20:35] | More fearless. | 更无所畏惧 |
[20:39] | ‘Cause you stand up for your friends. | 因为你为朋友而战 |
[20:42] | For women, for young girls. | 为女性 还有年轻女孩 |
[20:46] | And then when someone commits a rape, you kill ’em | 所以有人强奸了女性 你就杀了他们 |
[20:48] | and you castrate them. | 然后阉了他们 |
[20:54] | You ask me, you deserve a trophy. | 要问我 我觉得你值得嘉奖 |
[20:59] | But that’s not the way the world works. | 但这不是解决问题的方式 |
[21:06] | You done? | 说完了吗 |
[21:08] | Can I go now? | 我现在可以走了吗 |
[21:14] | Isabel Torres, street name Q. Short for Queen. | 伊莎贝尔·托里斯 外号Q 皇后的简称 |
[21:17] | Long rap sheet: drugs, larceny, aggravated assault. | 一串犯罪纪录 毒品 盗窃 严重伤害罪 |
[21:19] | She runs an all-female gang called the Viper Queens, | 她有一个全女性帮派 叫毒蛇天后 |
[21:21] | but for the most part, they’re a delivery service | 但大多数时候 他们为当地男性帮派 |
[21:23] | – for the local male gangs. – Yeah, woman behind the wheel | -送货 -是啊 让女性做这种事 |
[21:25] | lowers the risk of arrest by 50%, maybe 60%. | 会让被捕风险减少一半 或者60% |
[21:28] | Yeah, because like it or not, we’re all biased. | 是啊 不管中不中听 我们都被偏见 |
[21:30] | We don’t profile women as criminals. | 我们不把女性归为罪犯 |
[21:32] | They’re not strong enough, they’re not tough enough. | 她们不够强壮 不够强硬 |
[21:34] | That’s a little bit of an overstatement. | 这话有些过了吧 |
[21:36] | Really? | 是吗 |
[21:37] | Because we never used “Her” or “She” | 因为我们谈起案子里的嫌犯时 |
[21:38] | when talking about suspects in this case. | 从不说”她” |
[21:40] | It was “He” and “Him” from the jump. | 从最开始就说”他” |
[21:42] | – She kind of makes a point. – Okay, enough. | -有道理 -别争了 |
[21:46] | We got homicides to solve. | 我们有个凶杀案要查 |
[21:47] | Right now, we got a whole lot of nothing. | 现在 我们一点头绪都没 |
[21:49] | No physical evidence, no forensics. | 没有物证 没有鉴证科的证据 |
[21:51] | So dig into these rape victims. | 所以查查这些强奸案受害者 |
[21:53] | Find the connection with this female banger Q. | 找找她们和这个女性帮主Q的联系 |
[21:57] | Rest of you, canvas the neighborhood | 你们剩下的人 走访邻里 |
[21:58] | where the bangers got popped. | 了解这些帮派成员出现的地方 |
[22:00] | Show photos of them, Q. | 给他们看Q的照片 |
[22:02] | Maybe someone saw them together near the time of the murders. | 也许有人在案发时间附近见过她们 |
[22:04] | Hey, Sarge, I’m looking at this M.E. Report, | 警长 我在看法医报告 |
[22:06] | and based on stomach contents, | 基于胃部余留物 |
[22:08] | it looks like the last thing the Kings had to eat was pizza. | 看上去君主帮最后吃的食物是披萨 |
[22:10] | So you should let me and Ruzek check out some local restaurants. | 所以你让我和鲁塞克去查查当地餐馆吧 |
[22:13] | Well, there’s a good place to start. | 这是个开始调查的好地方 |
[22:18] | Yeah, I’ve seen him before. | 对 见过他 |
[22:19] | They come here a lot. One of them… | 他们经常来 其中一人 |
[22:22] | That one. | 这个人 |
[22:23] | Owes me $5. | 欠我5块 |
[22:25] | You might want to write that off as uncollectible. | 你得把这钱记成无法收回了 |
[22:27] | – He’s dead. – Yeah, they both are. | -他死了 -对 都死了 |
[22:30] | – They were just here. – Were they with her? | -他们才来过 -和她一起吗 |
[22:32] | No. | 不 |
[22:34] | But they were with a girl. She was real pretty, too. | 但和一个女孩来的 很漂亮的女孩 |
[22:37] | All right, can you describe her for me? | 能形容下外表吗 |
[22:39] | Uh, she’s Latina. | 拉丁裔 |
[22:40] | Blondish hair. Curly. | 金色卷发 |
[22:43] | She was thin but not too thin if you know what I mean. | 苗条但不是很瘦 如果你明白我的意思 |
[22:46] | Sure, keep going. | 明白 继续 |
[22:47] | She was medium height. | 中等个头 |
[22:49] | And she had real pretty brown eyes. | 很漂亮的棕色眼睛 |
[22:52] | – She sounds fine as hell. – Yeah. | -听起来好美啊 -是啊 |
[22:54] | But I didn’t want to sound like a creeper, you know? | 但我不想听上去像个变态 |
[22:56] | – Oh, yeah. – All right, hey, listen. | -是啊 -听着 |
[22:59] | We need to look at your surveillance video. | 我们得看一下你们的监控录像 |
[23:04] | So you know who this girl is? | 你认识这姑娘吗 |
[23:05] | Yeah, yeah, that’s Veronica. | 认识 维罗妮卡 |
[23:07] | She and that girl Q used to run with the Kings. | 她和那个叫Q的姑娘以前经常和君主帮打交道 |
[23:09] | But they branched out when Peña was up in Stateville. | 但他们在潘尼亚坐牢的时候扩张了 |
[23:11] | Some sort of chick-clique. | 扩展成了某种女性团体 |
[23:13] | All girls. Viper Queens. | 全是女孩 叫毒蛇天后 |
[23:16] | Them bitches don’t play, neither. | 那些小婊子们也不是开玩笑的 |
[23:18] | Especially Q. | 特别是Q |
[23:19] | – Okay. – She a stone-cold killer. | -好吧 -她是个铁石心肠的杀手 |
[23:21] | Talk to us about Veronica. What’s her specialty? | 跟我们讲讲维罗妮卡 她的专长是什么 |
[23:23] | Drug runs. Works with the Kings. | 运毒 和君主帮合作 |
[23:25] | And lots of black gangs on the South Side. | 还有很多南边的黑人帮派 |
[23:27] | All right, I need you to do a deal with her today. | 好 我需要你今天和她交易 |
[23:30] | Three bricks. | 3块 |
[23:32] | How we gonna find that kind of weight on short notice, man? | 我们怎么在这么短的时间找到这么多货啊 兄弟 |
[23:34] | The grocery store. | 商店 |
[23:36] | Baking soda and Vitamin B. | 小苏打和维生素B |
[23:39] | Take it easy, man. | 放轻松 兄弟 |
[23:47] | Antonio’s CI said 3:00, right? | 安东尼奥的线人说是三点 是吗 |
[23:49] | Yeah, which means 5:00, maybe 6:00 if we’re lucky. | 是 也就是说五六点 如果我们走运的话 |
[23:52] | if you’re looking for punctuality, don’t date a CI. | 如果你想守时的话 不要和线人约会 |
[23:55] | Or an Italian. | 或意大利人 |
[23:57] | I dated a guy from Rome once. | 我以前和一个罗马人约会过 |
[23:59] | The more I learn about you, the more I realize | 我知道得越多 越意识到 |
[24:01] | I have no clue who you really are. | 我根本不知道你是个什么样的人 |
[24:03] | Good. My plan is working. | 很好 要的就是这个效果 |
[24:07] | Antonio’s plan on the other hand, not so sure. | 但安东尼奥那里怎么样就不清楚了 |
[24:10] | Girls are tough to flip. | 女生是很难策反的 |
[24:12] | – Tougher than boys? – Way tougher. | -比男生难 -难得多 |
[24:15] | So women are more loyal than men? | 所以女性比男性要更忠诚 |
[24:18] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[24:26] | Looks like this is our girl. | 看来这就是我们要找的姑娘了 |
[24:37] | She’s got the backpack and the money, let’s roll. | 她拿走了背包和钱 行动 |
[24:44] | We’ll take the back. | 我们绕后 |
[24:45] | Yeah. | 好 |
[24:51] | It’s open. | 门是开的 |
[24:54] | – Ready, you ready? – Yep. | -准备完毕 你准备好了吗 -好了 |
[24:55] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警察 |
[24:57] | Get your hands up! | 举起手来 |
[24:58] | Hands where I can see them. | 把手放在我能看见的地方 |
[25:00] | – Here against the wall. – Where’s your backpack? | -朝墙站好 -你的背包呢 |
[25:02] | – What backpack? – Where’s your backpack? | -什么背包 -你的背包呢 |
[25:03] | – Where’s what? – Got her? | -什么在哪 -搞定她了吗 |
[25:04] | Keep your hands where I can see them. | 把手放在我能看到的地方 |
[25:06] | All right, you too, over here. | 好了 你们俩 过来 |
[25:08] | Stay against the wall. Don’t move. | 靠墙站着 别动 |
[25:13] | – Upton’s coming out! – Okay. | -是厄普顿 -好 |
[25:17] | No backpack. She passed it off to someone. | 没有背包 她把背包给了某个人 |
[25:19] | There! | 那里 |
[25:21] | 5021 Charlie, be advised, two plainclothes officers | 5021C 注意 两位便衣警察 |
[25:24] | are in pursuit of a female, red backpack, black jacket. | 在追一名穿着黑色夹克 背着红背包的女性 |
[25:31] | – Get down! Get down! – Move out of the way! | -下来 让开 -别挡道 |
[25:33] | – Stay to the wall! – Get out of the way! | -靠墙站着 -让开 |
[25:35] | Police! Move, move, move! | 警察 让开 让开 让开 |
[25:37] | – Police! – Halt, halt! | -警察 -停 停 |
[25:42] | – I’m going right. – Got you. | -我从右边走 -好 |
[25:44] | Straight on the wall! Move, move, move, move! | 靠边 让开 让开 让开 让开 |
[25:49] | Stop, stop! Chicago PD! | 停下 停下 芝加哥警察 |
[25:57] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警察 |
[26:02] | Move out of the way! | 让开 |
[26:03] | Move, move, move, move! | 让开 让开 让开 让开 |
[26:10] | – Freeze! – Stop right there. | -别动 -停下 |
[26:12] | – Hands up! – Do not move! | -举起手来 -不许动 |
[26:15] | It is over. Put the backpack down. | 结束了 把背包放下 |
[26:17] | Put the backpack down. | 把背包放下 |
[26:19] | Turn around. | 转过身来 |
[26:22] | Tina. | 蒂娜 |
[26:32] | We saw the handoff, Veronica. | 我们看到了转手过程 维罗妮卡 |
[26:34] | A man pulled up, gave you an envelope, | 一个男的停车 给了你一个信封 |
[26:36] | and then handed you a red backpack. | 然后给了你一个红色背包 |
[26:40] | It had a bunch of coke inside it. | 里面有一批货 |
[26:43] | I thought it was school supplies. | 我以为那是学习用品 |
[26:45] | You’re staring down some real time here. | 你可看了好一阵 |
[26:48] | – Got nothing to say. – Yeah? | -无话可说 -是吗 |
[26:50] | You have something to say about this? | 那对于这个你有话可说吗 |
[26:55] | Why don’t you take a look? | 看一看吧 |
[26:56] | Way we heard it, you were the bait. | 据我们所知 你是个诱饵 |
[26:57] | You met up with the pledges at the pizza joint, | 你和那些家伙在披萨店见面 |
[26:59] | you played with ’em a little bit, | 你和他们玩了一会 |
[27:00] | and then you went back to their house | 然后你就回到他们的房子里 |
[27:02] | where you let Q inside. | 让Q进去 |
[27:04] | She whacks them then castrates them. | 她收拾了他们 然后把他们阉了 |
[27:06] | I ain’t never gonna switch up on Q. | 我永远都不会背叛Q的 |
[27:09] | She’s my girl. | 她是我的人 |
[27:11] | My sister. | 我的姐妹 |
[27:13] | So y’all can stop doing the dance. | 所以你可以省省了 |
[27:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:17] | But someone’s got to pay the ticket for those murders | 但是总得有人为他们的谋杀案负责 |
[27:19] | so if you’re not going to talk | 所以如果你不说的话 |
[27:21] | then that someone’s gonna be you. | 那就得由你来背锅了 |
[27:22] | So charge me. | 那起诉我吧 |
[27:30] | Knew you was bluffin’. | 就知道你们在诈我 |
[27:32] | Am I free to go? | 我能走了吗 |
[27:41] | What do you want to do, Sarge? | 你想怎么做 警长 |
[27:42] | ‘Cause we can’t charge her on distribution | 因为我们不能因为运送 |
[27:44] | of Vitamin B and baking soda. | 维生素B和小苏打起诉她 |
[27:45] | Kick her. | 放她走 |
[27:47] | We still got this other kid. | 我们还有另一个孩子 |
[27:51] | She has idea it’s fake coke. | 她不知道那是假毒品 |
[27:53] | Maybe this little trick will work with her. | 也许可以诈住她 |
[28:04] | Wait. | 等等 |
[28:07] | – You think I did that? – Well, you’re running drugs. | -你们觉得是我干的 -运毒的是你 |
[28:10] | Who knows, maybe you’re doing murders, too. | 谁知道呢 也许谋杀案也是你干的 |
[28:11] | No, no. I could never do that. | 不 不 我不会那么做的 |
[28:13] | You didn’t have a problem running coke. | 你觉得运毒不是什么问题 |
[28:16] | I didn’t want to. I… | 我也不想 我… |
[28:19] | – I didn’t have a choice. – What do you mean? | -我别无选择 -什么意思 |
[28:22] | Tina, did you ask Q to kill those two boys? | 蒂娜 是你让Q杀了那两个男孩的吗 |
[28:24] | I was scared. | 我很害怕 |
[28:27] | I thought they were gonna come find me and kill me. | 我觉得他们会找到我 杀了我 |
[28:34] | So I called my cousin. | 所以我给我表亲打了电话 |
[28:37] | She’s in the gang. | 她在混黑帮 |
[28:39] | Told me to talk to Q. | 让我去跟Q谈 |
[28:42] | Said that she could help protect me. | 说她可以保护我 |
[28:46] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:48] | It’s okay. It’s good. | 没关系的 没关系 |
[28:50] | You were just protecting yourself. | 你只是想保护自己 |
[28:53] | Now we can help you make this go away, okay? | 现在我们可以帮你解决这事 好吗 |
[28:57] | But you have to help us. | 但你得帮忙 |
[29:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:05] | This has a camera inside it? | 这个里面有摄像头吗 |
[29:08] | Yeah, so we’ll be able to see and hear everything. | 是的 所以我们什么都能听到看到 |
[29:12] | But don’t play with it or touch it | 但你别把玩也别碰它 |
[29:13] | ’cause that might make you nervous. | 不然你可能会紧张 |
[29:15] | Remember, we need her to confess to the murders. | 记住 我们需要她承认杀了人 |
[29:18] | You find a way to get her to talk about | 你要想办法让她说出 |
[29:19] | what happened in that house. | 在那房子里发生的事 |
[29:20] | Yeah, but don’t push too hard. | 对 但不要逼得太紧 |
[29:23] | Look, remember, I’m gonna be right outside. | 记住 我就在外面 |
[29:25] | We’re all gonna be right outside | 我们都在外面 |
[29:26] | so if anything happens we’ll be right there. | 所以不管发生任何事我们都会出现 |
[29:28] | This is Detective Halstead and Upton. | 这是霍斯特德警探和阿普顿警探 |
[29:30] | You all set? We’re gonna take you back to Little Village. | 你准备好了吗 我们要带你回小村镇了 |
[29:32] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[29:34] | And then what happens? | 那之后呢 |
[29:36] | You’re gonna walk over to Q’s house | 你走去Q家 |
[29:37] | and you’re gonna tell her that the cops brought you in. | 然后跟她说警察把你带进警局 |
[29:39] | They asked you a lot of questions | 他们问了你很多问题 |
[29:40] | but you didn’t tell them anything. | 但你什么都没有告诉他们 |
[29:41] | And they didn’t have any evidence | 而且他们没有证据 |
[29:42] | because you stashed the backpack before you got pinched. | 因为你被带走之前把背包藏起来了 |
[29:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:54] | Okay, here we go. She’s stepping to the house. | 好 开始了 她要进屋了 |
[30:08] | I hope this kid can pull it off. | 我希望这孩子能成功 |
[30:19] | All right, come on. | 好 进来吧 |
[30:32] | You still have the backpack. | 你还背着背包 |
[30:34] | I hid it in a locker before they could arrest me. | 他们抓我之前我把它藏到柜子里了 |
[30:38] | Closed the door so no one could find it. | 锁上之后就没人能找到 |
[30:41] | That was smart. Real smart. | 聪明 很聪明 |
[30:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:47] | So the police, they just let you go? | 所以警察就这么放你走了吗 |
[30:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:53] | What did they say? | 他们说什么了 |
[30:55] | What kind of questions did they ask you? | 他们问了你什么 |
[30:58] | They wanted to know where the drugs were, | 他们想知道毒品在哪儿 |
[31:00] | who gave them to me, and how I knew Veronica. | 谁给我的 还有我怎么认识维罗妮卡的 |
[31:04] | And what did you say? | 你怎么说 |
[31:07] | I said that I didn’t know about any drugs, | 我说我不知道什么毒品 |
[31:09] | and that I knew Veronica from the neighborhood. | 维罗妮卡是我的邻居 |
[31:25] | That’s good. | 不错 |
[31:27] | Bueno. | 很好 |
[31:29] | You should feel really proud of yourself. | 你真的应该为自己感到骄傲 |
[31:32] | You handled your first bust like a pro. | 第一次被调查 你的表现很专业 |
[31:36] | Then how come I feel so…awful? | 那为什么我感觉这么…糟糕 |
[31:42] | You’ve been through a lot, T. | 你经历了很多事情 T |
[31:45] | What those guys did to you and your friend… | 那些人对你和你朋友做的事… |
[31:50] | It takes time to get over. | 需要用时间冲淡 |
[31:53] | Trust me, I know. | 相信我 我知道 |
[32:03] | – You saying that– – Yes. | -你是说 -是的 |
[32:07] | It happened to me too. | 我也经历过 |
[32:12] | I was 14. | 那时我14岁 |
[32:20] | So that’s why you did what you did to those guys. | 所以你才对那两个人那样 |
[32:22] | I did that. | 是的 |
[32:24] | I killed them because I wanted to protect you. | 我杀他们是因为我想保护你们 |
[32:27] | And other future victims. | 还有其她潜在的受害人 |
[32:30] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警察 |
[32:31] | Nobody move! | 都不许动 |
[32:33] | – Hands! – Turn around. | -手 -转过去 |
[32:44] | You make me sick. | 你真让我恶心 |
[32:54] | Tina all set? | 蒂娜安排好了吗 |
[32:55] | Yeah, she’s on the way to the airport. | 是的 她在去机场的路上 |
[32:56] | She’s gonna live with her aunt for a while. | 她去跟她姑姑住一段时间 |
[32:57] | Good. All right, I got Q in the box. | 很好 我把Q关起来了 |
[32:59] | I want you to get her confession. | 你去让她认罪 |
[33:01] | Let’s put this thing to bed. | 把这案子定下来 |
[33:02] | I want to offer her a deal. | 我想跟她做个交易 |
[33:03] | A deal? You got to be kidding me. | 交易 你开什么玩笑 |
[33:05] | This woman’s got three bodies to her name that we know of. | 这女人手上我们知道的就有三条人命 |
[33:08] | Understood, but it’s not like she’s killing choir boys. | 明白 但她杀的又不是乖孩子 |
[33:10] | She’s killing monsters. | 她杀的是禽兽 |
[33:12] | She’s helping girls with nowhere to turn | 她在帮那些走投无路的女孩 |
[33:14] | who are afraid to talk to the police. | 她们不敢报警 |
[33:15] | – She is helping them, Sergeant. – Kim. Kim. | -她在帮她们 警长 -金 金 |
[33:17] | Either way it doesn’t mean a damn thing | 不管怎样都没用 |
[33:19] | unless she’s got something to give us that we want. | 除非她能给到我们想要的东西 |
[33:21] | – Like Peña? – Well, yeah. | -比如潘尼亚 -是的 |
[33:22] | That would be good, but his entire crew is on lock down. | 那挺好 但他的人都按兵不动了 |
[33:25] | Been trying to set up a deal. | 我们也想做交易 |
[33:26] | Q and Peña used to run in the same gang. | Q和潘尼亚以前在一个帮派 |
[33:28] | They know each other. | 他们认识 |
[33:32] | I think I can get her to play ball. | 我觉得我可以让她加入 |
[33:37] | It’s worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[33:40] | Grab Upton and get your play together. | 叫上阿普顿跟你一起 |
[33:42] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[33:44] | I did that. | 是的 |
[33:46] | I killed them because I wanted to protect you. | 我杀他们是因为我想保护你们 |
[33:50] | So, that’s you | 所以 这是你 |
[33:53] | admitting to a double murder. | 承认了双重谋杀 |
[33:54] | Look, we know why you killed those guys. | 我们知道你为什么杀那些人 |
[33:56] | And on some level we get it. | 在某种程度上我们明白 |
[33:59] | Which is why we’re willing to offer you a deal. | 所以我们想要跟你做个交易 |
[34:02] | Hell no. I’m not snitching on my girls. | 不做 我不会出卖我的姑娘 |
[34:05] | That’s okay. | 好的 |
[34:08] | Because we want Jorge Peña. | 因为我们想的要是荷西·潘尼亚 |
[34:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:16] | Can you get him? | 你能拿下他吗 |
[34:19] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[34:21] | That’s easy. | 简单 |
[34:25] | So you’ll cooperate? You’ll wear a wire? | 所以你会配合吗 戴窃听器 |
[34:29] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[34:31] | You just leave the rest of my girls alone. | 你们别去找其她姑娘就行 |
[34:32] | They ain’t got nothing to do with this. | 她们跟这事无关 |
[34:35] | I did all the shooting. I did all the cutting. | 我一个人开的枪 一个人割的 |
[34:39] | It was all me. | 都是我干的 |
[34:47] | Deal. | 成交 |
[34:53] | Q put a feeler out to Peña. | Q试探了潘尼亚 |
[34:55] | He’s interested in buying some guns, so it’s a go. | 他有兴趣买一批枪 所以行动成了 |
[34:57] | – All we need is a gaming console. – For what? | -我们只需要一台”游戏机” -干什么 |
[34:59] | It’s how Q sets up terms with big players and other crews, | Q通过这个跟大玩家和其它成员谈条件 |
[35:02] | that way everyone stays off the radar. | 好让大家都远离警方视线 |
[35:04] | So grab one of these gaming things. | 那就找个游戏什么 |
[35:06] | Let’s get this operation moving. | 我们开始行动 |
[35:08] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[35:10] | Since that gang chick confessed, | 既然那个帮派小妞认罪了 |
[35:11] | I think I’m gonna head back to Homicide. | 那我就回重案组了 |
[35:15] | – How’d it go with Burgess? – Great. | -跟伯吉斯合作如何 -很好 |
[35:17] | She’s a real pro. | 她很专业 |
[35:19] | – Thanks for the help. – You got it. | -谢谢帮忙 -不客气 |
[35:22] | Looks good. | 看起来不错 |
[35:23] | Let me see your left wrist, please. | 请伸出左手腕 |
[35:27] | Throw this on. It’s a wire in that, okay? | 接起来 里面是窃听器 |
[35:31] | All right, just so you know, | 好了 告诉你一声 |
[35:32] | there’s a GPS tracker on the car. | 车上有定位追踪器 |
[35:35] | There’s a kill switch and the firing pins | 还有关闭开关 所有武器的 |
[35:36] | have been removed from the weapons | 开火开关也都拿掉了 |
[35:38] | so don’t get any crazy ideas. | 所以你不要动歪心眼 |
[35:40] | Ain’t nothing to worry about. | 不用担心 |
[35:41] | I’m all about business. | 都是生意 |
[35:44] | You play this right, you’ll do 15 instead of life. | 这次行动成功 你只用坐15年牢 |
[35:47] | And that’s pretty good considering your resume. | 考虑到你的罪状 这很不错了 |
[35:51] | I appreciate this. | 谢谢 |
[35:54] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让你失望 |
[35:56] | I hate Peña too. | 我也恨潘尼亚 |
[35:58] | Yeah. | 好 |
[36:13] | Hey, if you don’t mind me asking… | 如果你不介意我问 |
[36:14] | – Yeah? – How’s your sister doing? | -什么 -你姐姐现在怎么样 |
[36:21] | Not so good. | 不太好 |
[36:23] | I mean, she’s trying. | 她在努力 |
[36:25] | She is, but it’s a process. | 但总得有个过程 |
[36:28] | A long, complicated process. | 一个漫长而复杂的过程 |
[36:36] | I’m trying to be there for her. | 我想陪她 |
[36:38] | I’m trying to support her, but… | 我想支持她 但是 |
[36:43] | It’s like the more I try, the more she pushes me away. | 好像我越努力 她就越推开我 |
[36:47] | And those bastards that did this to her | 那些把她害成这样的混蛋 |
[36:49] | are gonna be out in… | 在里面待个 |
[36:51] | Like a year? | 一年就出来 |
[36:54] | – Going to happy hour… – Here she comes. | -去喝酒 -她来了 |
[37:04] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么 |
[37:07] | I-I don’t know, the red sedan pulled up | 不知道 红色轿车停下 |
[37:09] | and the driver passed something to Q. | 司机给了Q什么东西 |
[37:11] | – What, a gun? – It could be. | -是枪吗 -有可能 |
[37:13] | How does anyone even know that she’s here? | 她在不在这里都不一定 |
[37:16] | I don’t know, the gaming console, maybe? | 不知道 可能是”游戏机” |
[37:18] | We gotta call this in. We gotta tell Voigt. | 我们得上报 得告诉博伊特 |
[37:20] | Hailey, this is our best chance to get Pena. | 海莉 这是抓到潘尼亚的最好机会 |
[37:22] | Kim, call it in! | 金 上报 |
[37:23] | All right, be advised, we got Peña’s car | 好 注意 潘尼亚的车 |
[37:25] | approaching target location. | 正在接近目标位置 |
[37:27] | Call it in or I will. | 你不上报我上报了 |
[37:33] | Sarge, a car pulled up and passed Q something. | 警长 一辆车停下给了Q什么东西 |
[37:35] | What are you saying? | 什么 |
[37:37] | It could be a weapon; I could not make it out clearly. | 有可能是武器 我没看清楚 |
[37:39] | So you’re not sure? | 你不确定吗 |
[37:44] | Correct. | 是的 |
[37:49] | All right, then let’s just play it out. | 好 那我们先静观其变 |
[37:53] | Peña’s arrived. | 潘尼亚到了 |
[38:07] | Glad you reached out, Q. | 很高兴你联络我 Q |
[38:09] | It’s been a minute. | 好久了 |
[38:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:12] | But I’ve been thinking about you a lot lately. | 但最近我经常想起你 |
[38:15] | I was just waiting for the right time to connect. | 我只是在等合适的时机联系你 |
[38:20] | So I hear you got some heaters. | 我听说你有些货 |
[38:22] | Yeah, I got a lot. | 是啊 不少呢 |
[38:25] | Got some automatics. | 有自动机枪 |
[38:27] | Some nines. | 九毫米 |
[38:30] | Some shotguns. | 霰弹枪 |
[38:32] | Rifles. | 来复枪 |
[38:40] | Move in now. | 现在行动 |
[38:46] | You ain’t got it in you, little girl. | 你没那个胆子 小姑娘 |
[38:51] | Please. | 求你 |
[38:52] | I never did you wrong. | 我没对不起你 |
[38:58] | Drop the gun, Q. | 放下枪 Q |
[39:01] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[39:04] | Do it! | 马上 |
[39:10] | Yeah, that’s right. | 很好 |
[39:12] | Don’t move. Hands where I can see ’em. | 不许动 手放到我看到的地方 |
[39:14] | You blew it, Q. You really blew it. | 你搞砸了 Q 真的搞砸了 |
[39:18] | No, I got what I wanted. | 不 我得偿所愿了 |
[39:20] | Peña’s the one who raped me. | 强奸我的人就是潘尼亚 |
[39:22] | Ain’t nothing feel better than taking back the power. | 夺回控制权的感觉真是再好不过了 |
[39:30] | Come on. | 走 |
[39:42] | Yes, sir, I will have the file on your desk in the morning. | 好 明早我会把文件放到你的办公桌上 |
[39:46] | And I have been on the phone with the deputy chief | 我跟副局长通过已经 |
[39:48] | – for the last hour- – I knew it was a gun. | -一个小时了 -我知道那是把枪 |
[39:56] | I saw it, Sarge. | 我看到了 警长 |
[39:59] | I should have told you, but I didn’t. | 我应该告诉你的 但我没有 |
[40:03] | Because I didn’t really care… | 因为我并不关心 |
[40:06] | if Q killed that son of a bitch. | Q是不是杀死那个混蛋 |
[40:17] | Have a seat. | 坐 |
[40:19] | – Sit down. – Okay. | -坐 好 |
[40:23] | Actually it’s more than that, Sarge. | 其实不止那样 警长 |
[40:28] | I kind of wanted her to do it. | 我有点想让她那么做 |
[40:33] | Like, I wanted her to kill that pig. | 我想让她杀了那头猪 |
[40:36] | Make him pay for all the pain he caused. | 让他为自己造成的痛苦付出代价 |
[40:41] | I wanted that. | 我想要那样 |
[40:49] | Well… | 算了 |
[40:51] | Gun or no gun. | 不管有没有看到枪 |
[40:56] | Doesn’t really matter. | 都不重要了 |
[40:59] | Because… | 因为 |
[41:02] | I wasn’t gonna let anybody kill that operation. | 我不会让任何人妨碍那次行动 |
[41:08] | You ask me… | 要我说 |
[41:14] | Chicago is a better place with Jorge Peña dead. | 没有荷西·潘尼亚的芝加哥更美好 |
[41:35] | Let it go. | 放下吧 |