时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | Al, it’s what we thought. | 埃尔 和我们想的一样 |
[00:41] | All right, what are we going to do? | 好 我们怎么办 |
[00:44] | Wait it out. | 在这里等着 |
[00:48] | Probably get in touch with Lindsey. | 也许能和琳德赛取得联络 |
[00:50] | Give her a head’s up. | 提醒她一下 |
[00:55] | It’s going to be okay, Hank. | 不会有事的 汉克 |
[01:02] | Did what I had to do. | 我做了我该做的 |
[01:16] | Antonio, good to see you, my friend. | 安东尼奥 很高兴见到你 朋友 |
[01:18] | Good to see you too, Marco. Hey, this is my partner, Kim. | 我也是 马可 这是我的搭档 金 |
[01:22] | We met years ago when I walked the foot post | 我们俩是在几年前我在10局 |
[01:24] | here in the 10th district. | 跑腿的时候认识的 |
[01:25] | – So what can I do for you? – The other night, | -有什么事吗 -那天晚上 |
[01:27] | some animal broke into my shop and trashed the place. | 有几个混蛋闯了进来 砸了我的店 |
[01:32] | Did you report it to the district? | 你向分局报警了吗 |
[01:33] | They told me to get surveillance cameras. | 他们要我去搞监控录像 |
[01:35] | So I did. | 我就搞了 |
[01:36] | Then last night, after I closed up, | 结果昨晚 我关门后 |
[01:38] | some punk kid rode up on a bike, | 有个小混蛋骑着自行车 |
[01:41] | told me bad things would happen | 要我给他老大交保护费 |
[01:42] | unless I paid his boss protection money. | 否则不会有好果子吃 |
[01:45] | – What did you tell him? – Told him to go to hell. | -你怎么和他说的 -我要他去死 |
[01:47] | And I showed him this. | 我给他看了看这个 |
[01:49] | Hey, hey, Marco, what are you doing? | 马可 你干什么 |
[01:50] | Relax, I’ve got a permit. | 放心 我有持枪许可 |
[01:51] | That’s not the point. | 那不是重点 |
[01:52] | You think I’m going to let some kid shake me down? | 你以为我会被几个小孩子吓到吗 |
[01:54] | I get it, but you need to let us take care of this. | 我知道 但是你得让我们来处理 |
[01:56] | Do you know this kid? | 你认识这个孩子吗 |
[01:58] | – Never saw him before. – All right. | -从来没见过 -好的 |
[02:00] | Let me talk to a few people, I’ll see what’s going on. | 我找人谈谈 我会查清楚怎么回事 |
[02:02] | And then we’ll swing by the shop tomorrow morning | 然后我们明早在你开店之前 |
[02:04] | before you open, and we’ll figure something out. | 来找你一趟 我们会查清楚的 |
[02:06] | – Yeah. – Okay? | -没错 -好吗 |
[02:08] | – Leave that at home. – I will. | -把枪放在家里 -好的 |
[02:11] | – And thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[02:17] | Okay, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:19] | So, gang investigation says the 26ers and the Kings | 帮派调查组说26帮和王者帮 |
[02:22] | are big dogs in the 10th district. | 都是在10区的大帮派 |
[02:24] | But extortion isn’t their thing, so… | 但是他们一般不勒索别人 所以… |
[02:27] | Well, Marco’s been in that neighborhood for 30 years. | 马可在那里住了30多年 |
[02:29] | People know not to mess with him. | 大家都不会去招惹他 |
[02:30] | It’s probably just some wannabe kids | 可能只是几个混小子 |
[02:31] | trying to make a quick buck. | 想搞点钱 |
[02:33] | Units in the 10th district and units on the citywide, | 10辖区各巡逻队 芝加哥各巡逻队 |
[02:35] | we have an unknown number of shots fired, | 接到报警称发生多次枪击 |
[02:38] | 2553 18th Street. | 18街2553号 |
[02:41] | – Responding units advise. – That’s Marco’s shop. | -请前往调查 -那是马可的店 |
[02:42] | – What the hell did he do? – 50-21 Eddie squad, | -他做了什么 -5021E队 |
[02:44] | be advised plain clothes units responding | 报告 便衣接警 正在前往 |
[02:46] | to that shots fired on 18th. | 18街枪击发生地 |
[02:55] | – Take the back! – Copy. | -去后门 -收到 |
[03:00] | – Go right. – Yep. | -从右边上 -嗯 |
[03:07] | – Opening the back door. – Okay. | -正在打开后门 -好 |
[03:09] | Clear? | 安全吗 |
[03:13] | Marco. | 马可 |
[03:21] | Oh, man. Oh, man. | 上帝啊 上帝啊 |
[03:27] | 杀戮 恐吓 控制[西班牙语] | |
[03:29] | Antonio. | 安东尼奥 |
[03:35] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[03:43] | I got it, I got that. Did you get the outside? | 我知道 我知道 外面搜过了吗 |
[03:45] | All right, what do we got? | 什么情况 |
[03:47] | DOA is Marco Rivera, He owned the place. | 死者名叫马可·里维拉 这家店是他的 |
[03:49] | Antonio and I talked to him last night. | 安东尼奥和我昨晚和他说过话 |
[03:50] | Said a local gang was shaking him down for protection money. | 他说有本地帮派在找他要保护费 |
[03:52] | We did find one witness. | 我们找到了一名证人 |
[03:54] | He said two male offenders, Hispanic, ran out the back, | 他说有两名凶犯 西班牙裔 从后面跑了 |
[03:56] | but didn’t get a good look at their faces. | 但是没看清楚脸 |
[03:58] | Marco managed to get off a couple of shots, | 马可回击了几枪 |
[04:00] | but it doesn’t look like he hit anyone. | 但是好像没有打中人 |
[04:03] | – Hey, Joe. – Hank. | -乔 -汉克 |
[04:05] | Detective Marcella Gomez, | 这是马赛拉·戈麦斯警探 |
[04:06] | national civil police of El Salvador. | 萨尔瓦多国家警察 |
[04:09] | She’s here observing how the CPD homicide does business. | 她是来监察芝加哥警局办案的 |
[04:11] | – Pleasure. – Detective Antonio Dawson. | -很高兴认识你 -安东尼奥·道森警探 |
[04:13] | This is my partner, Kim. | 这是我的搭档 金 |
[04:14] | – Hi. – So these words? | -你好 -这些词呢 |
[04:17] | Kill, terrify, control. | 杀戮 恐吓 控制 |
[04:20] | The motto for the Salvadoran gang. | 这是萨尔瓦多黑帮的座右铭 |
[04:22] | Sicarios Savios, SS-11. | 西卡瑞奥萨维斯帮 SS11 |
[04:25] | You’ve worked some of these cases back home? | 你在你们那儿接触过他们的案子吗 |
[04:27] | Several. | 不少 |
[04:28] | And sadly, they all look a lot like this. | 很遗憾 这起案子和那些案子差不多 |
[04:31] | So they like knives, huh? | 所以说他们喜欢用刀子 |
[04:33] | Machetes. | 弯刀 |
[04:35] | Their brand is intimidation, so they come out big. | 他们以恐吓出名 所以他们下手动静很大 |
[04:38] | Make the murders as gruesome as possible. | 手段极其残忍 |
[04:42] | Anyway, Joe. | 不管怎么样 乔 |
[04:43] | Antonio was working an extortion angle | 安东尼本来就在处理 |
[04:46] | with this victim. We’d like to run with the case. | 死者被勒索的案子 我们想接手这个案子 |
[04:49] | No problem, just keep us in the loop. | 没问题 随时告诉我们进度 |
[04:51] | Thanks a lot. Nice to meet you. | 谢谢 很高兴见到你们 |
[04:55] | I’d be happy to help out, if you want. | 我想来帮忙 如果你们愿意的话 |
[04:58] | I know how they operate very good. | 我很了解他们的作案手法 |
[05:02] | – Well, that’s your call, Joe. – Fine by me. | -你来决定 乔 -我没有意见 |
[05:05] | Great. All right, welcome aboard. | 好 那欢迎加入 |
[05:10] | These are very bad people. | 他们是很坏的人 |
[05:12] | I heard what they did to Marco. Everyone has. | 我听说他们对马可做的事了 大家都听说了 |
[05:15] | – We can protect you. – Can you? | -我们能保护你 -是吗 |
[05:17] | And my kids, and my wife? | 我的孩子 我的妻子呢 |
[05:19] | Look, I’m sorry, but I’ve got to do | 对不起 但我得为我的家人 |
[05:21] | what’s best for my family. | 做我该做的事 |
[05:22] | At least tell us what they look like. | 至少告诉我们他们长什么样吧 |
[05:24] | Was there anything distinct about them? | 他们有什么特别的地方吗 |
[05:29] | The ones who collect, they’re just kids. | 那些来收钱的都只是孩子 |
[05:32] | But once I was late to pay, and three older men came. | 但只要我付钱不及时 就会有三个大人找我 |
[05:35] | They warned me that if I went to the police, | 他们警告我如果敢报警 |
[05:38] | that they were going to kill me, | 他们就会杀了我 |
[05:41] | and my family. | 还有我的家人 |
[05:43] | One was the boss, he had tattoos all over his face. | 其中一个是领头的 脸上全是文身 |
[05:47] | Um, the letters “SS,” | 是两个字母S |
[05:50] | next to a fist with two fingers extended. | 旁边是一个拳头伸出两根手指 |
[05:54] | Thank you, if you need anything, you call us. | 谢谢 如果有什么需要 就联系我们 |
[06:00] | Hell no. | 才怪 |
[06:02] | They know better than to | 他们还算聪明 |
[06:02] | come into Franny’s place looking to get paid. | 知道不来我弗兰尼的店里抢钱 |
[06:04] | Okay, but how about recently? | 好吧 那最近呢 |
[06:06] | Anybody coming in here and messing with the store? | 有人到你们店里找事吗 |
[06:08] | Someone tried to break in a couple nights back, | 前几天晚上有人试过要闯进来 |
[06:10] | Broke a window. Alarm scared him off. | 打碎了个窗户 被警报吓退了 |
[06:13] | I didn’t bother calling y’all. | 我都没打算叫你们 |
[06:14] | Well, Ms. Franny, you should probably know | 那弗兰尼女士 你应该知道 |
[06:15] | that they’ll definitely be back. | 他们一定会再回来的 |
[06:17] | Demanding protection money. | 索要保护费 |
[06:19] | You think they’re the ones who killed Marco? | 你认为就是他们杀了马可吗 |
[06:20] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 |
[06:24] | He was the first person to come down | 他是我当年刚刚开张时 |
[06:25] | and welcome me to the block when I opened my store. | 第一个来店里欢迎我搬进来的人 |
[06:29] | All right, so, maybe help us out. | 那好 也许你应该帮助我们 |
[06:32] | I’ll help you however I can. | 我会尽量帮助你们的 |
[06:36] | All right, thank you, Ms. Franny. | 那好 谢了 弗兰尼女士 |
[06:37] | – Appreciate you. – And thank you for the muffin. | -多谢了 -谢谢你的松饼 |
[06:39] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[06:42] | So much for facial rec. | 面部识别看来是不行了 |
[06:48] | Go back and freeze it in the doorway. | 倒回去 到进门时停下 |
[06:54] | Zoom in on the hands of the guy on the left. | 放大到左面那个人的手上 |
[06:58] | Get those tats. | 把那个文身截图 |
[07:00] | And do the same on the forehead for the other guy. | 另一个人额头上的文身也截一下 |
[07:05] | Those are pretty unique. | 这些文身挺独特的 |
[07:07] | We have a database of SS-11 tattoos back home. | 我们那边有个SS-11文身的数据库 |
[07:10] | I can have my people try and put a name to those images. | 我能让我的人查一查这几个文身都是谁的 |
[07:13] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:14] | All right, let’s switch to the inside camera. | 好 切到室内摄像头吧 |
[07:43] | I got her. You keep watching. | 我去吧 你继续看 |
[07:44] | Oh. I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[07:48] | – Jesus. – Hey, you okay? | -天啊 -你还好吗 |
[07:54] | I don’t know what’s wrong with me. | 我不知道我这是怎么了 |
[07:57] | Nothing. | 你没怎么 |
[07:59] | The truth is, it’s a bigger problem | 真相就是 想不让那种景象 |
[08:01] | if stuff like that doesn’t get to you. | 影响到你 是很难的 |
[08:04] | Here. | 给 |
[08:10] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:13] | I don’t know what to think about a guy | 我不知道该怎么看待一个 |
[08:14] | who carries tissues in his jacket. | 随身携带纸巾的男的 |
[08:18] | Well, he’s either incredibly sensitive, | 也许他是个感情丰富的人 |
[08:21] | or he’s got a cold. Or he’s… | 又或者他可能感冒了 又或者 |
[08:25] | Prepared for winter in Chicago. | 他是为了应对芝加哥的寒冬 |
[08:29] | Well, I’m going to guess all of the above. | 我猜你大概是以上三种可能都有吧 |
[08:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:37] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[08:43] | Anything from the security footage? | 安保录像有什么收获吗 |
[08:45] | No faces, but we did capture some unique tats | 看不清脸 但确实截到了几个独特的文身 |
[08:48] | on their hands and forehead. | 在他们的手上和额头上 |
[08:50] | Checking our databases and around the country. | 正在我们和全国的数据库中进行比对 |
[08:52] | Marcella sent the images | 马赛拉已经把图片 |
[08:53] | back to her department in El Salvador. | 发回在萨尔瓦多的局里 |
[08:55] | If they were arrested in El Salvador, | 如果他们在萨尔瓦多被捕 |
[08:57] | those gang tattoos will be in our system. | 这些帮派文身就会进入我们的数据库 |
[08:59] | Any locals willing to get involved? | 有当地人站出来提供情报了吗 |
[09:01] | Oh, yeah, we actually got | 有 我们还真找到个 |
[09:02] | a badass bakery owner named Franny. | 挺厉害的面包店主弗兰尼 |
[09:04] | She said we can use her store to do anything we want. | 她说我们可以随意用她的店 |
[09:06] | She hasn’t been approached by the gang yet, | 还没有帮派找她的麻烦 |
[09:07] | but her store was vandalized a few days ago, | 但她的店几天前被人破坏过 |
[09:09] | so if they follow the pattern, | 所以如果按照他们的套路 |
[09:10] | they should be hitting her up soon. | 很快他们就会再去找她麻烦 |
[09:11] | They’ll send in a chequeo to make the initial offer. | 他们会先派一个收账人去要个价 |
[09:14] | – Chequeo? – Yes, a teenager. | -收账人 -是 一个青少年 |
[09:17] | They use a network of young kids | 他们利用一个青少年网络 |
[09:19] | to deliver messages from the street. | 在街头传递消息 |
[09:20] | To and from the gang leaders. | 给帮派头目 |
[09:23] | No phones. | 不用手机 |
[09:24] | When the chequeo comes into the store, | 收账人进店之后 |
[09:26] | we have the owner refuse to pay. | 我们让店主拒绝付钱 |
[09:28] | And then we try our best to tail the chequeos | 然后我们尽量跟着收账人 |
[09:31] | – back to the gang’s safe house. – Hmm. | -回到帮派的安全屋 -好 |
[09:33] | And hopefully the boss. | 希望能追查到老大 |
[09:35] | I’m sorry to interrupt, Hank. I need a word. | 抱歉打断一下 汉克 借一步说话 |
[09:38] | That sounds good. Let’s do it her way. | 听上去不错 就按她说的来 |
[09:39] | – Set it up. – Use my desk. | -布置下去吧 -用我的办公桌吧 |
[09:44] | Denny? | 丹尼 |
[09:50] | Super Mart just broke ground on a new store. | 超级玛刚刚动工要开新店 |
[09:53] | Over on that old railroad property | 就在22号大街路桥边上 |
[09:55] | down by the 22nd street bridge. | 那一片临铁道地块上 |
[09:58] | Yesterday, construction was halted. | 昨天工程被叫停了 |
[10:00] | The builders uncovered some human remains. | 建筑工发现了一些人体遗骨 |
[10:03] | Yeah, I read about that. | 是 我听说了 |
[10:06] | Well, a medical examiner just made a positive ID. | 法医检测出了一个匹配身份 |
[10:11] | It’s Kevin Bingham. | 凯文·宾汉姆 |
[10:14] | The man who murdered your son. | 你儿子的杀手 |
[10:22] | I mean, losing your boy is hard enough, | 你失去儿子已经很难过了 |
[10:24] | but to have your name dragged in the mud like that? | 但还要让你的名字经受这么多议论 |
[10:26] | Internal Affairs out there digging around the silos, | 内务部的人正在仓库里调查 |
[10:29] | looking for Bingham’s body. | 寻找宾汉姆的遗体 |
[10:31] | Accusing you of murdering him. | 还指控你杀了他 |
[10:33] | That’s… | 那真是 |
[10:36] | That’s a lot to take. | 真的很难接受 |
[10:38] | I got thick skin. | 我经受得住 |
[10:42] | Yeah, well, I want you to know that crime lab | 是 我想让你知道 |
[10:45] | is all over this, working overtime to clear your name. | 取证室在处理这件事 加班加点为你正名 |
[10:48] | I appreciate that. | 我很感谢 |
[10:51] | I figure all this time in the ground, | 我想在地里埋了这么久 |
[10:53] | it’s going to be tough to find something | 很难找到能给我 |
[10:55] | to clear my name. | 正名的东西了 |
[11:00] | We’ll see about that. | 再看吧 |
[11:03] | I brought in an FBI forensics team to help out. | 我调了联调局的一队法医来帮忙 |
[11:07] | It’s all hands on deck, Hank. | 我们一起应对 汉克 |
[11:08] | It’s the least we could do for all you’ve been through. | 你经历了这么多 这是我们至少能做的 |
[11:18] | You got anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[11:26] | Not at the moment. | 现在没了 |
[11:28] | But you’ll be the first to know when I do. | 但是一旦有消息 你一定是第一个知道的 |
[11:46] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:48] | Marcella’s people in El Salvador | 萨尔瓦多的马赛拉的人 |
[11:49] | matched that tattoos in the video to these two guys. | 和录像中那两个人的纹身匹配 |
[11:52] | Yovani Valasquez, Alonzo Amaya. | 尤万尼·委拉斯开兹 阿隆佐·阿玛亚 |
[11:54] | Part of a violent SS-11 clique, led by that guy. | 是SS-11的帮派人 这是他们的老大 |
[11:58] | That’s Raul Martinez, AKA “El Lobo.” | 罗欧·马丁尼兹 又叫”老狼” |
[12:01] | Wanted for murder and other felonies in my country. | 因为谋杀和其他重罪在我国被通缉 |
[12:04] | I notified Interpol, flagged them with the Feds, | 我通知了国际刑警 在联调局那里把他们做了标记 |
[12:06] | and put their faces out to patrol. | 把他们的相貌发给了巡逻队 |
[12:08] | All right, so where we at with the sting operation? | 诱捕行动进行得如何 |
[12:10] | OCD’s got the bakery wired for video and sound. | 民防处连到了面包房的音像 |
[12:13] | Kevin and I will be inside, baking. | 凯文和我会在里面烘焙 |
[12:15] | Yeah, and we’ll probably be in there for a while, | 是的 我们可能在那待一段时间 |
[12:17] | because if these dudes are smart they might lay low | 因为如果这些家伙聪明的话 他们可能会在 |
[12:18] | after what they did in the pawn shop, right? | 当铺事件之后保持低调 |
[12:20] | Not SS-11. | SS-11不会 |
[12:21] | They just keep coming, they keep intimidating. | 他们会一直去 不停恐吓 |
[12:24] | Copy that. | 知道了 |
[12:25] | – Be careful out there. – Thank you. | -在那小心点 -谢谢 |
[12:32] | I didn’t see a ring on your finger. | 我看到你没戴婚戒 |
[12:35] | You should be a detective someday. | 你应该当警探 |
[12:37] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[12:38] | I’m divorced. | 我离婚了 |
[12:40] | But we have two great kids, a boy and a girl. | 但是我们有两个很棒的孩子 一个男孩一个女孩 |
[12:43] | Or should I say, young woman. | 或者应该说是小女人 |
[12:44] | A very smart, opinionated young woman at that. | 一个非常聪明 顽固的小女人 |
[12:48] | Well, girls are complicated. | 女生是很复杂的 |
[12:51] | Yeah, I’ve noticed. | 我注意到了 |
[12:54] | – How about you? – Complicated? | -你呢 -我复杂吗 |
[12:55] | Oh, yeah, I am. | 我也复杂 |
[12:58] | Married. | 结婚了吗 |
[13:01] | I was, until last year. | 去年之前我是已婚的 |
[13:04] | Guess it doesn’t matter where you’re a cop, huh? | 看来和在哪当警察无关啊 |
[13:06] | Job has the same effect? | 工作有同样的效果 |
[13:09] | That wasn’t the problem. With us, anyway. | 工作不是问题所在 反正我们之间不是 |
[13:13] | Our son passed away. | 我们的儿子去世了 |
[13:16] | Traffic accident. | 交通事故 |
[13:19] | He was 13 years old, | 他才13岁 |
[13:20] | and everything kind of fell apart after that. | 在那之后一切都分崩离析了 |
[13:24] | I’m so sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[13:26] | Yeah, it’s not easy. | 那不是件易事 |
[13:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:30] | Yeah, it’s… | 是啊… |
[13:32] | – Come on. – Yeah. | -走吧 -好 |
[13:44] | How’s therapy going? | 心理治疗得怎么样 |
[13:47] | I never thought I’d say this out loud, but… | 我从没想到过我会这么大声说出来 但… |
[13:49] | I actually kind of like it. | 我其实有点喜欢 |
[13:52] | Wow, I am shocked. | 我被惊到了 |
[13:57] | It’s helpful. | 很有用 |
[13:58] | Finally dealing with some stuff that happened in Afghanistan. | 终于能处理一下在阿富汗发生的事 |
[14:02] | And Chicago. | 还有芝加哥 |
[14:05] | I’m happy to hear it. | 很高兴听到你这么说 |
[14:10] | Heads up, we might be in business. | 小心 生意好像来了 |
[14:33] | Target went in. | 目标进去了 |
[14:36] | Can I help you, young man? | 有什么我能帮到你的吗 年轻人 |
[14:38] | Pretty nice place you got here. | 你这地方很漂亮啊 |
[14:41] | Wanna keep it that way? | 想继续保持下去吗 |
[14:44] | Gonna have to pay. | 就得付钱 |
[14:46] | I am not like the other folks around here. | 我不像这里的其他人 |
[14:49] | I can take care of my own business. | 我能搞定我自己的生意 |
[14:51] | Dead man down the block didn’t want to pay. | 街角的那死人不愿意付钱 |
[14:54] | Could get real dangerous around here for an old lady like you. | 像你这样的老女人在这会很危险的 |
[14:59] | Don’t threaten me, little boy. | 不要恐吓我 小男孩 |
[15:00] | – I’m a little boy? – Hey, hey, hey, ma, | -我是小男孩 -别 别 别 妈 |
[15:01] | put the bat down. Hey, listen. | 把球棒放下 听着 |
[15:04] | We don’t want those problems, okay? | 我们不想惹麻烦 好吗 |
[15:05] | – Can you just get out of here? – You go back, | -你能出去吗 -你回去 |
[15:07] | and tell your boss that I ain’t paying nobody nothing. | 告诉你老大 我不会给任何人一分钱 |
[15:10] | Come on, man, just leave. | 快点 兄弟 离开这里 |
[15:12] | Get your sorry ass out of my store… | 给老娘滚出去… |
[15:14] | This ain’t over, bitch! | 这事没完 贱人 |
[15:15] | Or I will split your skull like a coconut! | 不然我就像敲碎椰子一样敲碎你的脑壳 |
[15:19] | Great job, Ms. Franny. | 干得漂亮 弗兰尼女士 |
[15:24] | I’ve got number one in pocket, | 看到一号人物 |
[15:25] | heading westbound on 18th towards Wood St. | 在18大街向西朝伍德街行进 |
[15:28] | Copy, westbound on 18th. We’re taking Paulina. | 收到 在18大街向西行进 我们跟宝丽娜 |
[15:32] | Number one just handed a note to number two. | 1号给了2号一张纸条 |
[15:34] | Male, Hispanic, holding a skateboard. | 男性 西班牙裔 拿着滑板 |
[15:38] | Heading north in the gangway between 17th and 18th. | 在17大街和18大街之间的过道朝北走 |
[15:40] | I need eyes on number two. | 我需要2号的情况 |
[15:50] | Go ahead, take the next corner. | 去 在下个拐角跟上 |
[15:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:55] | I have number two in pocket. | 我跟上2号了 |
[15:57] | He’s moving eastbound in the alley, approaching Paulina. | 他在小巷中朝东走 接近宝丽娜 |
[16:04] | Subject made contact with target number three. | 目标和3号目标有接触 |
[16:06] | It’s a female Hispanic, | 是个女性西班牙裔 |
[16:08] | about 16 years old, green jacket. | 大概16岁 穿着绿色夹克 |
[16:11] | Blue jeans, dark sneakers. | 蓝色牛仔裤 深色球鞋 |
[16:12] | Copy, eastbound approaching Paulina. | 收到 向东接近宝丽娜 |
[16:23] | I have number two, continuing eastbound in the alley. | 我跟着二号 继续朝巷子东过去 |
[16:25] | I can’t see. | 我看不到 |
[16:27] | I don’t know if a handoff was made. | 不知道他们有没有交接 |
[16:29] | I need eyes on number three who’s now northbound | 我需要有人盯着三号 他在向北走 |
[16:30] | under the El, heading towards 17. | 在铁轨下面 朝17街过去 |
[16:33] | In the car heading your way. | 我在车里 这就去你那 |
[16:38] | – I have eyes on number three. – Copy. | -我盯着三号 -收到 |
[16:40] | Stay with her, Marcella. I’m coming your way. | 跟着她 马赛拉 我这就去你那 |
[16:56] | Marcella, where are you? Please respond. | 马赛拉 你在哪 请回答 |
[17:00] | Marcella, can you hear me? Please respond. | 马赛拉 能听到吗 请回答 |
[17:33] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[17:35] | I lost her. | 我跟丢了 |
[17:38] | – Who was going into the yard? – Someone I thought was her. | -谁进了院子 -我以为那是她 |
[17:42] | She met up with some kids on bikes, | 她跟几个骑车的孩子碰了面 |
[17:43] | and they all drove off in different directions. | 然后他们就分头走了 |
[17:46] | I wasn’t sure if she made the handoff, | 我不知道她有没有交接 |
[17:48] | and I lost her for a minute. | 我刚刚跟丢了 |
[17:52] | I was calling you on the radio. | 我刚才在对讲机上找你 |
[17:56] | Oh, I must have turned the volume down by accident. | 我肯定不小心把声音关小了 |
[18:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:02] | – Any luck? – No, you? | -有结果吗 -没有 你们呢 |
[18:04] | They’re tough to follow. | 他们很难跟 |
[18:06] | That’s the whole idea. | 是说啊 |
[18:08] | So what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[18:11] | We wait. Franny’s message, or should I say middle finger, | 等着 看弗兰尼或者说中指的消息 |
[18:14] | is on its way back to the boss. | 会不会传到老大那里 |
[18:16] | I’m guessing he’s going to respond. | 我觉得他会有所回应 |
[18:18] | Yeah, no doubt. The question is when. | 毫无疑问的 问题是什么时候 |
[18:20] | Yeah, and with how many machetes. | 是的 会有多少砍刀 |
[18:24] | – You all right? – Yes. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[18:32] | I thought you guys were done for the day. | 我以为你们今天已经收工了 |
[18:34] | Yeah, well, low man on the totem pole. | 是的 食物链底层的人 |
[18:37] | Someone has to transcribe the surveillance logs. | 必须得有人记录监控信息 |
[18:41] | Detective from gang stopped by, | 反黑组的警探来过 |
[18:43] | looking for the pretty lady from El Salvador. | 想找那个萨尔瓦多美女 |
[18:45] | He asked me to make sure she got that. | 他让我确定她收到这个 |
[18:48] | You sure it wasn’t homicide? | 你确定不是凶案组的人吗 |
[18:49] | She’s not working with anyone from gangs. | 她跟反黑组的人没有任何来往 |
[18:50] | It was O’Brien. I know him. | 是欧伯伦 我认识他 |
[18:52] | He was really looking forward to meeting her in person. | 他很期待跟她见面 |
[18:57] | Cops. | 警察啊 |
[19:39] | – Sorry about that. – Do you need to go? | -抱歉 -你要走了吗 |
[19:41] | No, no, I’m fine. | 不 不 我没事 |
[19:45] | Actually, before you called, | 其实 你打电话给我之前 |
[19:46] | I was on my way home to an empty house, | 我刚要回那个空空荡荡的家里 |
[19:48] | so this is a treat. | 所以这样挺好的 |
[19:51] | Well, it’s good to know that | 我很高兴 |
[19:52] | I can still beat out an empty house. | 我能打败一座空房子 |
[19:59] | So you were telling me about how much you like being single? | 所以你你刚才再说你有多喜欢单身 |
[20:01] | Mmm, oh yeah, it’s fantastic. | 是的 特别棒 |
[20:05] | I love swiping right, or left. | 我喜欢无拘无束 |
[20:08] | It’s so romantic, you know. | 太浪漫了 |
[20:16] | I’m not very good at this. | 我不太擅长这个 |
[20:18] | But… | 但是 |
[20:21] | Do you want to come up to my room? | 你想去我房间吗 |
[20:26] | I’d like to. | 想去 |
[20:29] | But the question is, should I? | 但问题是 我应该去吗 |
[20:35] | I think you should. | 我觉得你应该去 |
[20:59] | Your partner’s been calling. | 你的搭档一直在给你打电话 |
[21:13] | See you at the office, okay? | 办公室见 好吗 |
[21:15] | Wait, is everything okay? | 等等 没事吧 |
[21:19] | Yes, I’m fine. | 没事 我挺好的 |
[21:34] | So I talked to Lindsey. | 我跟琳德赛聊过 |
[21:35] | – Yeah. – She’s solid. | -嗯 -她没事 |
[21:38] | All they got is a bag full of bones. | 他们什么都没拿到 |
[21:39] | This is going to be fine. | 没事的 |
[21:41] | Listen. Just… | 只是… |
[21:44] | Keep your ear to the ground, okay? | 你保持警惕 好吗 |
[21:46] | If it’s coming, I want to see it from a mile away. | 如果有事 一公里之外我就要知道 |
[21:48] | All right, but don’t worry, man. | 好的 不过别担心 |
[21:50] | You know I got your back. | 你知道我会挺你 |
[21:53] | All right? | 好吗 |
[21:58] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[21:59] | A call back would have been nice. | 回我一个电话会比较好 |
[22:00] | I’m sorry. What’s so important? | 对不起 什么事这么重要 |
[22:03] | I’m concerned about Marcella. | 我很担心马赛拉 |
[22:06] | I think she’s playing us. | 我觉得她在玩我们 |
[22:09] | Playing us how, what do you mean? | 怎么玩我们 什么意思 |
[22:10] | I don’t know, that’s what’s so odd. | 我不知道 所以很奇怪 |
[22:13] | Kim, I’m tired. We have a lot of work to do. | 金 我很累 我们还有很多工作要做 |
[22:16] | Okay, um, I think that, uh, | 好吧 我觉得 |
[22:20] | she’s been talking to O’Brien from gangs. | 她一直在跟黑帮组的欧伯伦联系 |
[22:22] | – How does she know him? – Exactly. | -她怎么会认识他 -就是啊 |
[22:23] | I thought she was here to observe homicide. | 我以为她来这里是观察凶案 |
[22:25] | He dropped this off for her last night. | 他昨晚把这个留给她 |
[22:30] | What the hell is she doing running our offenders through him? | 她为什么要通过他查我们的犯人 |
[22:34] | And he was supposed to meet her for a drink last night, | 他昨晚本来要跟她见面喝一杯的 |
[22:36] | but she cancelled, so… | 但她取消了 所以… |
[22:38] | I guess something better came along. | 我猜是有更好的选择 |
[22:41] | You ask O’Brien about this? | 这事你问过欧伯伦吗 |
[22:42] | Maybe she crossed with him when she was working with homicide. | 也许她在凶案组时跟他打过交道 |
[22:44] | I have a call into O’Brien. | 我会打电话给欧伯伦 |
[22:46] | There you go, could be she’s just trying to help. | 那就行了 可能是她只是想帮忙 |
[22:48] | – Anything else I need to know? – Yeah. | -还有什么需要我知道的吗 -有 |
[22:50] | Yesterday, when I found Marcella on the street, | 昨天 我在街上发现马赛拉时 |
[22:51] | she told me she lost the kid she was following. | 她告诉我她跟丢了那个孩子 |
[22:53] | But I saw her watch a girl, | 但我看见她看着一个女孩 |
[22:55] | fitting the exact same description | 和描述的一摸一样 |
[22:56] | walk through a gate, into a yard. | 穿过门 进了院子 |
[22:58] | It was clear as day. I asked her about it, | 非常清楚 我问了她这事 |
[23:00] | and she lied to my face. | 她当着我的面撒了谎 |
[23:02] | Why would she lie about that? | 这事她为什么撒谎 |
[23:04] | That’s what I’m talking about Antonio. Something’s off. | 这就是我要说的 安东尼奥 一些事不对劲 |
[23:10] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[23:27] | Hey, are you talking to a guy in our gang unit? | 你和我们反黑组的人聊过了吗 |
[23:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:32] | Keith O’Brien. | 基斯·欧伯伦 |
[23:35] | I asked him to run some stuff for us on those SS-11 guys. | 我让他帮我们查了SS-11的人 |
[23:40] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[23:42] | He dropped it off at the district last night. | 他昨晚来了一趟警局 |
[23:44] | I know. He texted me. | 我知道 他给我发短信了 |
[23:47] | I was supposed to buy him a drink to thank him, but… | 我该请他喝一杯的 但… |
[23:51] | I had a better offer. | 当时我有了更棒的邀请 |
[23:54] | How do you know him? | 你怎么认识他的 |
[23:56] | I met him when I was working with homicide. | 我在重案组的时候认识的 |
[23:58] | He gave me his card, told me, | 他给了我自己的名片 告诉我 |
[24:00] | call me if you ever need anything. | 有需要打给他 |
[24:02] | I should have run it through you guys. | 我该通过你们找他的 |
[24:05] | I was just trying to help, I’m so sorry. | 我只是想帮忙 抱歉 |
[24:08] | I get it. That’s all right. | 我明白 没事的 |
[24:09] | Just some people were confused, that’s all. | 只是有人很困惑 就这样 |
[24:22] | Thanks for meeting me, Keith. | 谢谢你见我 基斯 |
[24:23] | No sweat, like I said, I was in the neighborhood. | 别紧张 像我说的 我就在附近 |
[24:25] | – What’s up. – Marcella Gomez. | -怎么了 -马赛拉·戈麦斯 |
[24:27] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[24:28] | Did she ask you to do the work ups | 她是不是就马克当铺的 |
[24:30] | for the homicide at Marco’s pawn shop? | 凶杀案和你做了些合作 |
[24:31] | Yeah, is there a problem? | 对 有什么问题 |
[24:33] | No, I’m just… I don’t know, | 没 我只是不清楚 |
[24:35] | I was just wondering how she got your number. | 我只是好奇她怎么有你号码的 |
[24:36] | She’s only been here a week or so. | 她只是过来一周左右 |
[24:38] | Two months ago, she reached out from El Salvador. | 两月前 她从萨尔瓦多过来 |
[24:40] | Wanted to know about Raul Martinez, “El Lobo.” | 想知道罗欧·马丁尼兹 就是”老狼” |
[24:43] | Wait, she was talking to you about “El Lobo” two months ago? | 等等 她两个月前就和你说了”老狼” |
[24:46] | Yeah, an informant in El Salvador told her | 对 萨尔瓦多的一个线人告诉她 |
[24:48] | that he was headed to Chicago. | 他要去芝加哥 |
[24:49] | So I checked it out with our CI’s but came up dry. | 所以我去和我们的线人核实 但没什么收获 |
[24:52] | Why, what’s the big deal? | 为什么 有什么要紧的 |
[24:55] | Look, I’m not trying to step on toes. | 我不想惹着谁 |
[24:57] | She called me yesterday, | 她昨天打给我 |
[24:58] | said she just happened to be here for training, | 说碰巧过来培训 |
[25:00] | was working with you guys, | 和你们的人共事 |
[25:01] | and “El Lobo’s” name came up. | 就提到”老狼”这名字 |
[25:04] | Right, no big deal. | 好 没什么 |
[25:07] | Thanks, Keith. I owe you a beer. | 谢谢 基斯 我欠你一顿酒 |
[25:09] | I intend to collect. | 希望越积越多 |
[25:20] | Jay. | 杰 |
[25:21] | Guys, we’ve got company. | 大伙 目标出现 |
[25:22] | Possible targets pulling up to the rear of the location. | 可能目标停到了位置后方 |
[25:24] | No tags on the vehicle. | 没有车牌 |
[25:31] | Targets are armed and moving toward the rear door of the bakery. | 目标携带武器 去了烘焙坊的后门 |
[25:33] | Everybody move. | 大家行动 |
[25:42] | All right, ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[25:43] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -是的 -好 |
[25:46] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[26:00] | Hey, Chicago PD, drop the machete. | 我们是芝加哥警署 放下砍刀 |
[26:03] | Put it down! | 放下武器 |
[26:05] | Put it down. | 放下武器 |
[26:06] | Put it down! | 放下武器 |
[26:11] | Put it down! | 放下武器 |
[26:19] | Come on. | 过来 |
[26:26] | All right, get up. | 起来 |
[26:29] | – Call that in for me? – Yeah. | -帮我报告吗 -好 |
[26:31] | It was a good shoot. | 射得漂亮 |
[26:42] | Get rid of that hat. | 帽子拿掉 |
[26:47] | – That’s nice work. – Thanks.. | -干得漂亮 -谢谢 |
[26:49] | The other offender’s DOA. | 另一个罪犯当场死亡 |
[26:51] | Rest of the guys are finishing up with the shooting team. | 其他人在审查小组那边接受调查 |
[26:53] | I need to be at the scene? | 我应该过去吗 |
[26:54] | No, it was a good shoot. | 不用 当时射得很有必要 |
[26:56] | All caught on our surveillance video. | 监控探头都拍下来了 |
[26:57] | They’re just getting the papers straight. | 他们只是要写一下文件 |
[26:59] | So who tuned the kid up? | 是谁把那孩子培养成那样的 |
[27:01] | He walked into the bakery like that. | 他就那样走进了烘焙坊 |
[27:03] | I’m serious. | 说真的 |
[27:05] | Alonzo looks pretty young for an enforcer. | 对于一个暴徒而言 阿隆佐很年轻 |
[27:08] | In the video of Marco’s murder, | 在马可谋杀案的录像中 |
[27:09] | he looks very nervous and scared. | 他看上去紧张又害怕 |
[27:11] | I’m thinking it was his first kill. | 我猜那是他第一次杀人 |
[27:13] | Like some kind of gang initiation thing? | 像是帮派入会要求那种吗 |
[27:16] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[27:17] | After that, there’s a ceremony. | 那之后 会有个仪式 |
[27:20] | Senior members of the gang | 帮派老人 |
[27:21] | beat up the chequeo for 11 seconds. | 会痛打他11秒 |
[27:23] | If he takes the beating like a man, | 如果他像一个男人一样挨下了痛打 |
[27:25] | He’s in. | 就算入会了 |
[27:27] | Whether or not he took the ass-whooping like a man, | 无论他有没有像一个男人一样挨下痛打 |
[27:28] | he’s a boy, and he’s terrified. | 他都是个吓坏了的男孩 |
[27:30] | Probably never been in a room before. | 也许从没进过局子 |
[27:32] | Yeah, so let’s use that. You and me. | 那咱们就利用这点 |
[27:35] | Let’s find this “El Lobo.” | 调查这个”老狼” |
[27:46] | We know what happened at the pawn shop, Alonzo. | 我们知道在当铺发生了什么 阿隆佐 |
[27:48] | We got the whole thing on video. | 探头都拍下来了 |
[27:53] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[27:54] | Valasquez killed him. | 瓦拉科斯杀了他 |
[27:58] | He was dead by the time you got your whacks in, right? | 你揍他的时候他已经死了 对吧 |
[28:02] | His name was Marco. | 他叫马可 |
[28:05] | He was my friend. | 他曾是我的朋友 |
[28:08] | And someone has to pay for that. | 总得有人为此负责 |
[28:13] | Right now, that someone is you. | 现在 那个人就是你 |
[28:23] | Look at me, Alonzo. | 看着我 阿隆佐 |
[28:29] | Marco was your first, right? | 马可是你杀的第一个人 对不对 |
[28:36] | Yeah, I thought so. | 我就知道 |
[28:40] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[28:43] | You wish you hadn’t done it, right? | 你肯定希望你没杀他吧 |
[28:46] | Wish you could take it back. | 希望一切可以重来 |
[28:48] | – I do. – Yeah, well… | -没错 -可是… |
[28:53] | See, that’s the thing about murder. | 谋杀就是这样 |
[28:54] | You can’t take it back. | 永远无法重来 |
[28:58] | It stays with you the rest of your life. | 它会折磨你一辈子 |
[29:01] | No matter how hard you try. | 无论你多努力想要摆脱它 |
[29:06] | How old are you, Alonzo? | 你多大了 阿隆佐 |
[29:08] | Sixteen? | 16吗 |
[29:12] | I know it doesn’t seem like it right now, | 我知道说这话你可能不信 |
[29:15] | but you got your whole life ahead of you. | 但你这辈子还长着呢 |
[29:18] | If you play your cards right. | 只要你能走正道 |
[29:21] | Son, what happens in this room right now. | 孩子 现在这房间里发生的一切 |
[29:24] | Right now. | 现在的一切 |
[29:26] | Determines…if you die in prison an old man… | 将决定你是会老死在监狱里 |
[29:33] | Or you walk free by your 25th birthday. | 还是能在25岁前就刑满释放 |
[29:39] | And all you’ve got to do is tell us where “El Lobo” is. | 你只需要告诉我们”老狼”在哪里 |
[29:47] | So what’s it going to be? | 你准备怎么做 |
[29:53] | Last night, | 昨晚 |
[29:55] | “El Lobo” slept in a house on a street called Sawyer. | “老狼”睡在了索耶街的一栋房子里 |
[29:59] | Okay, Sawyer’s a big street. Near it, on it? | 索耶街挺大的 是在附近 还是就在那里 |
[30:03] | It was on a corner. | 在一个街角 |
[30:05] | Um, it was blue. | 是蓝色的 |
[30:08] | There was Chinese across the street. | 街对面还有中餐馆 |
[30:11] | What else was around there? | 附近还有什么 |
[30:14] | There was a grocery across the street next to the Chinese. | 中餐馆旁边还有家杂货店 |
[30:18] | I think it was near a firehouse. | 好像是在一个消防局旁边 |
[30:22] | You’re sure he stayed there on Saturday? | 你确定他周六住在了那里 |
[30:24] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[30:25] | Is there something on your mind, Detective? | 你在想什么 警探 |
[30:27] | – But he could be gone by now. – Yeah. | -可他现在应该已经走了 -嗯 |
[30:31] | You lied about losing the kid you were following yesterday. | 你昨天说你把孩子跟丢了是在撒谎 |
[30:36] | I saw her walk into that building, | 我看见她走进了那栋房子 |
[30:38] | and I saw you see her walk into that building. | 也看见你看着她走进了那栋房子 |
[30:41] | I already explained that. | 我已经解释过了 |
[30:44] | You knew “El Lobo” was gonna be in Chicago two months ago. | 你两个月前就知道”老狼”会来芝加哥 |
[30:49] | Why would you lie about that, Marcella? | 你到底为什么要撒谎 马赛拉 |
[30:54] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[31:24] | – Adam? – Yeah, I got the photo. | -亚当 -我收到照片了 |
[31:26] | Can you run facial rec on that guy? | 你能不能对他进行面部识别 |
[31:27] | Yeah, what’s this about? | 好 怎么回事 |
[31:28] | That guy just picked up Marcella. | 那个人刚刚接走了马赛拉 |
[31:30] | You know what, can you just run it, | 算了 你就直接查吧 |
[31:30] | and then I’ll explain everything later? | 我等下再跟你解释 |
[31:32] | Of course. I’ll see what I can find. | 没问题 我看看能查到什么 |
[31:33] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[31:36] | Okay, okay, okay, okay. | 好了好了好了 |
[31:37] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点快点快点 |
[31:51] | Holy crap. | 我操 |
[31:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:54] | Marcella’s son was murdered by “El Lobo.” | 马赛拉的儿子被”老狼”谋杀了 |
[31:57] | Well, I hate to say it, but that actually makes sense. | 我也不想这么说 可这样就说得通了 |
[32:00] | How does that make sense? | 怎么说得通 |
[32:00] | Nothing about this makes any sense. | 这件事根本不可能说得通 |
[32:02] | Check this guy out, this was the guy that picked her up. | 你看这个人 这就是接她走的那个人 |
[32:05] | – Yeah? – That’s Francisco Flores. Right? | -然后呢 -他叫弗朗西斯科·弗洛雷斯 |
[32:08] | Francisco Flores is part of a Salvadoran vigilante death squad | 是萨尔瓦多义警敢死队”黑手乐队” |
[32:12] | called Mano Negra. | 中的一员 |
[32:14] | Their whole thing is they assassinate SS-11 bosses. | 他们的主要人物就是暗杀SS-11的老大 |
[32:18] | They’re here in Chicago to kill “El Lobo.” | 他们来芝加哥就是要杀”老狼” |
[32:28] | Jay, you got that address on Sawyer Street? | 杰 你查到索耶街的地址了吗 |
[32:29] | I’m working on it. | 还在查 |
[32:31] | You need to see this. | 来看看这个 |
[32:41] | Marcella’s son was murdered? | 马赛拉的儿子被人谋杀了 |
[32:43] | Stabbed to death for looking | 被人捅死了 |
[32:46] | at an SS-11 member the wrong way. | 就因为他看了SS-11的一个成员 |
[32:51] | She’s been playing me. | 她一直在耍我 |
[32:53] | She’s been playing us. | 她耍的是我们所有人 |
[32:56] | She didn’t come to Chicago to observe homicide. | 她来芝加哥不是为了观察谋杀 |
[32:58] | She came to kill “El Lobo,” Antonio. | 她来是为了杀”老狼” 安东尼奥 |
[33:00] | Kill? How do you know that? | 杀人 你怎么知道的 |
[33:03] | Because she has been running around town | 因为她一直在和这个男人一起 |
[33:05] | with this guy. | 满城乱转 |
[33:07] | Francisco Flores. | 弗朗西斯科·弗洛雷斯 |
[33:08] | He’s the leader of a Salvadorian hit squad | 他是一个专为谋杀SS-11老大的 |
[33:11] | that kills SS-11 leaders. | 萨尔瓦多突击小队 |
[33:13] | El Mano Negra | “黑手乐队”的头儿 |
[33:16] | They don’t just kill. | 他们不止是杀人 |
[33:17] | They also engage in torture. Sometimes for days. | 还会严刑拷打 有时候可能长达数日 |
[33:21] | I got the address, 1235 Sawyer Street. | 我查到地址了 索耶街1235号 |
[33:24] | It’s a blue house across the street | 是一栋蓝色的房子 对面是 |
[33:25] | from Wu’s Chinese Restaurant, and Lopez Groceria. | 吴家中餐馆和洛佩兹杂货店 |
[33:27] | House is owned by Guadalupe Diaz. | 房子的主人叫瓜达卢佩·迪亚兹 |
[33:29] | – She’s got two young kids. – All right, let’s hit it. | -有两个孩子 -好了 我们出发 |
[34:03] | 50-21, Charlie, emergency. | 50-21C 紧急情况 |
[34:05] | Man down, multiple gunshot wounds to the chest. | 有人倒地 胸部连中数枪 |
[34:07] | Copy that, 21-70. | 收到 21-70 |
[34:17] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -嗯 |
[34:19] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[34:22] | It’s okay. It’s okay. You’re safe. | 没事的没事的 你们安全了 |
[34:33] | Well, Sarge, the blood trail stops right here. | 警长 血迹在这里就消失了 |
[34:35] | Maybe this is where the car was parked. | 也许当时车就停在这里 |
[34:38] | Yeah, someone’s leaking pretty bad. | 嗯 看来有人伤的很重 |
[34:40] | It’s what we thought. | 和我们想的一样 |
[34:41] | Marcella and her partner, Flores, | 马赛拉和她的搭档弗洛雷斯 |
[34:42] | busted in ten minutes before we got here. | 比我们早十分钟赶来了这里 |
[34:45] | They killed the guy in the living room, | 他们杀了卧室的人 |
[34:46] | handcuffed “El Lobo,” | 绑了”老狼” |
[34:47] | Took him out back and put him in the trunk. | 把他带到后面塞进了后备箱 |
[34:49] | Where’s all the fresh blood coming from? | 那些血是哪来的 |
[34:51] | Well, she thinks Flores was shot, too. | 她认为弗洛雷斯也中枪了 |
[34:52] | She saw him leaning against the car, holding his stomach. | 她看到他倚着车 捂着肚子 |
[34:54] | All right, check local hospitals and clinics for gunshot victims. | 好 找当地医院和诊所 寻找枪伤患者 |
[34:57] | Put a BOLO out on Marcella and Flores. | 对马赛拉和弗洛雷斯发出通缉 |
[34:59] | – Copy that. – Flag their passports with TSA, now. | -收到 -马上标记他们的护照 |
[35:04] | Yeah, got it. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[35:05] | Okay, what do we got? | 好 目前什么情况 |
[35:07] | The clinics and hospitals are negative. | 诊所和医院没有消息 |
[35:08] | TSA flagged her passport, we have a BOLO out, | 她的护照标记了 也发出了通缉 |
[35:10] | and every way out of the city covered the best we can. | 我们已经尽量把出城的每条路都盯着了 |
[35:12] | “El Lobo’s” body hasn’t turned up yet, | “老狼”的尸体还没出现 |
[35:14] | so there’s still a chance | 所以还有可能 |
[35:14] | they’re here torturing him somewhere. | 他们仍然在什么地方折磨他 |
[35:16] | Yo, we got into Marcella’s phone records. | 查到了马赛拉的电话记录 |
[35:18] | Since she’s been in Chicago, she’s made about a dozen calls | 她来芝加哥后 就用她的手机 |
[35:20] | from her phone to this burner phone | 跟这一一次性手机通话无数次 |
[35:22] | that we’re assuming belongs to Flores. | 这部手机应该是弗洛雷斯的 |
[35:23] | The Flores burner’s dead, but OCD was able to recreate | 弗洛雷斯的一次性手机没信号了 但技术人员 |
[35:25] | a digital trail using signal data | 利用信号数据从之前的呼出通话中 |
[35:27] | from his previous outgoing calls. | 查到了数据线索 |
[35:29] | Those calls originated from one of three homes on South Shields. | 所有通话都是从南希尔兹三个地址中的一个呼出的 |
[35:31] | Kim, can you run these addresses? | 金 能查一下这些地址吗 |
[35:32] | – Yeah. – 5220, 22, 26 South Shields. | -好 -南希尔兹5220号 5222号 5226号 |
[35:37] | Okay, 5220 is a single family home. | 好 5220号是一个单亲家庭 |
[35:40] | Owned by Thomas Miller. | 房主是托马斯·米勒 |
[35:41] | He’s been paying taxes since 1967. | 他从1967年开始就一直交税 |
[35:44] | Then there’s 5222, Maria Valdez owns it. | 5222号的房主是玛利亚·瓦尔迪兹 |
[35:47] | She’s lived there 10 years. | 她在那里住了10年了 |
[35:49] | 5226… | 5226号 |
[35:51] | is vacant. | 是空的 |
[35:52] | That’s the one. Let’s hit it. | 就是那里 我们行动 |
[36:08] | – Go right. – Yeah. | -右边 -好 |
[36:16] | Marcella, put the gun down. | 马赛拉 把枪放下 |
[36:18] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[36:20] | Step back, or I’m going to kill him. | 退后 否则我杀了他 |
[36:23] | Don’t do this, Marcella. It’s not worth it. | 不要 马赛拉 不值得 |
[36:26] | Sure it is. | 当然值 |
[36:27] | Marcella, he’s going to pay for what he did to your son. | 马赛拉 他会为对你儿子做出的事付出代价 |
[36:29] | His life’s already over. | 他的生命已经结束了 |
[36:32] | You pull that trigger, your life is over too. | 你扣动扳机的话你的也结束了 |
[36:34] | Now put the gun down. | 快把枪放下 |
[36:39] | I died the day he killed my son. | 他杀了我儿子那天我就死了 |
[36:41] | But killing him is not going to bring your boy back. | 但是杀了他不会让你儿子死而复生 |
[36:44] | It won’t make you whole again. Believe me. | 不会让你再次完整 相信我 |
[36:48] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[36:50] | Do what he says. Put it down. | 听他的 把枪放下 |
[36:52] | Step back! Step back! | 退后 退后 |
[36:54] | Marcella, give me the gun. | 马赛拉 把枪给我 |
[36:57] | Sarge, Sarge, Sarge. | 警长 警长 警长 |
[37:02] | Marcella. | 马赛拉 |
[37:03] | Put the gun dow– | 把枪放… |
[37:11] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:22] | It’s all right. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事 |
[37:29] | I think she’s still breathing, right? | 她还有呼吸对吧 |
[37:43] | 5021 David, emergency. | 5021D 紧急情况 |
[37:46] | Shots fired at the offender and the police. | 嫌犯和警方都开枪 |
[38:07] | You going to be okay? | 你不会有事吧 |
[38:12] | Hey, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:17] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[38:21] | I was distracted. | 我分心了 |
[38:27] | You were just looking out for me. | 你只是在照顾我 |
[38:29] | Being a good partner. | 当一个好搭档 |
[38:58] | She was on a mission. | 她为任务而来 |
[39:02] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[39:04] | There’s nothing you could have said would have stopped her. | 不论你说什么 都无法阻止她的 |
[39:10] | Only thing kept her going was that hate. | 唯一支撑她的就是那份恨 |
[39:16] | – You did what you had to do. – Yeah. | -你做了你该做的 -嗯 |
[39:37] | What she wanted me to do. | 是她想让我做的 |
[40:04] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[40:07] | You truly are a creature of habit, my man. | 你真是个喜欢习惯的人 |
[40:10] | A scotch, and a Hawks game at Jack’s. | 在杰克酒吧喝一杯威士忌 看老鹰队比赛 |
[40:12] | Uh, bourbon for me, another scotch for my friend. | 给我一杯波本 再给我的朋友来杯威士忌 |
[40:15] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[40:16] | You might want to have another one. | 你可能会再想喝一杯 |
[40:19] | What do you want, Denny? | 你想干什么 丹尼 |
[40:22] | Well, the lab recovered a deformed slug. | 实验室找到了一枚变形的子弹 |
[40:26] | From the soil around Bingham’s body. | 从宾汉姆尸体附近的土里 |
[40:28] | I mean, it was in pretty bad shape | 虽然变形严重 |
[40:29] | after being in the ground all this time, | 毕竟在土里埋了那么久 |
[40:31] | but science has come a long way since we started out, Hank. | 但是现如今科学技术突飞猛进了 汉克 |
[40:35] | Those folks in the crime lab can do amazing things. | 化验室的人能让你刮目相看 |
[40:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:47] | Well, it turns out… | 调查之后发现 |
[40:50] | That slug matches a round that was recovered | 那枚子弹跟几年前一起 |
[40:53] | at the scene of an armed robbery | 向警察开枪的 |
[40:55] | where shots were fired at police a few years back. | 持械抢劫案中发现的子弹一致 |
[40:59] | And, turns out… | 而且 |
[41:01] | That you made the arrest. | 当时是你去抓的犯人 |
[41:04] | But the suspect’s gun was never recovered. | 但是疑犯的枪一直没找到 |
[41:14] | We’re getting closer, Hank. | 就快了 汉克 |
[41:19] | Way I see it, just a matter of time. | 在我看来 只是时间问题了 |
[41:26] | Oh, look at that score. | 你看比分 |
[41:28] | Looks like this game is just about over. | 看来这场比赛快结束了 |
[41:34] | We’ll see you, Hank. | 再见 汉克 |