时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hey, birthday girl. You ready? | 寿星 你准备好了吗 |
[00:03] | Remember de-escalation training tomorrow, mandatory. | 记住明天有降级培训 是规定的 |
[00:06] | Oh, it’s my dream Saturday. Thank you. | 真是美好的周六啊 谢谢你 |
[00:08] | Not all about you, Burgess. We all gotta be there. | 不是你一个人 伯吉斯 我们都得去 |
[00:10] | Let’s jump this joint. | 别说这个了 |
[00:12] | Ladies, it’s Friday night. | 姑娘们 今天可是周五 |
[00:14] | Let’s get to Molly’s and make some bad decisions. | 我们去莫利酒吧做一点坏坏的决定 |
[00:18] | I think we’re right behind you. | 我们回头就去 |
[00:19] | Speaking of bad decisions, birthday girl, | 说到坏决定 寿星 |
[00:20] | are you ready for these annual Malort shots? | 你准备好一年一度的射击了吗 |
[00:22] | That’s a negative. It’s a low-key event this year. | 不行 今年不行 |
[00:25] | Besides, Randall has the flu, gonna make it an early night. | 再说了 兰德尔得了流感 要早睡 |
[00:28] | No problem with that. I gotta make a quick run to Bucktown. | 那不是问题 我要去一趟巴克镇 |
[00:31] | Yeah? You want me to come with? | 是吗 要我一起吗 |
[00:32] | Uh-uh. Uh, meet you at Molly’s. | 不用 莫利酒吧见 |
[00:34] | – Okay. – Okay, so I heard | -好吧 -我听说 |
[00:35] | that Otis convinced Herrmann to put | 奥蒂斯说服了赫尔曼 |
[00:37] | a karaoke machine in at Molly’s. | 在莫利酒吧放了一台卡拉OK机 |
[00:39] | Bad idea. | 真是个烂主意 |
[00:40] | Attracts the wrong kind of crowd. | 会吸引一些乌合之众 |
[00:42] | I don’t know, could be really fun. | 我不知道 可能会很好玩 |
[00:44] | When pigs fly, Burgess. | 不可能的 伯吉斯 |
[00:47] | *Let me tell you it’s always cool* | *我告诉你那很蠢* |
[00:51] | *And the boss don’t mind sometimes* | *老板有时候并不介意* |
[00:52] | *If you act a fool* | *你表现得像个傻子* |
[00:55] | *At the car wash* | *就在洗车店* |
[00:57] | You’re next, Antonio. How about a little Sinatra? | 你是下一个 安东尼奥 唱辛纳特拉的怎么样 |
[00:59] | That’s grandpa music. I’ll find something. | 那也太老了吧 我找找别的 |
[01:01] | – Seriously? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[01:02] | You understand the majesty | 你知道董事长 |
[01:03] | of the Chairman of the Board, right? | 拥有绝对权威吧 |
[01:05] | Jay, come back. | 杰 听我说话 |
[01:06] | I wouldn’t mind hearing a little “Summer Wind.” | 我想听《夏天的风》 |
[01:13] | Kev! Hey, man, where you at? Get down here. | 凯文 你去哪了 快过来 |
[01:16] | – Come down here! – We’re all here. | -快过来 -我们都在这里 |
[01:17] | Get down here. | 快来 |
[01:19] | It keeps going to voicemail. | 还是语音信箱 |
[01:20] | He’ll be here, don’t worry. | 他会来的 别担心 |
[01:40] | Let me see your hands. | 举起手来 |
[01:46] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[01:48] | Just take it easy, a’ight? | 别紧张 好吗 |
[01:49] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[01:50] | Listen, man. | 听着 |
[02:03] | Time to pay for your sins. | 是时候赎罪了 |
[02:18] | – Sorry. – You’re late. | -抱歉 -你迟到了 |
[02:20] | I know. I’ll do the make-up test. | 我知道 我会补考的 |
[02:22] | I–I was looking for Kev. | 我在找凯文 |
[02:24] | – Any luck at his house? – No. | -他不在家里吗 -不在 |
[02:26] | Mail’s untouched, his bed’s still made. | 邮件也没收 床也没动过 |
[02:28] | But he’s car’s not there so it looks like he never came home. | 但他的车不在家里 似乎他没回去过 |
[02:30] | And he’s a no-show for this. | 也没来这里 |
[02:32] | Let’s track him down. Trudy. | 我们追踪一下他 特鲁迪 |
[02:34] | Ping his direct connect phone. Start there. | 定位他的手机 从那里开始 |
[02:35] | Hey, so listen, last night he said he had | 昨晚上他说他要 |
[02:37] | to take care of something in Bucktown. | 去巴克镇办事情 |
[02:38] | He ever mention anything like that to you? | 他有和你提过相关的事情吗 |
[02:40] | – No. – Anything about Jordan and Vinessa? | -没有 -有乔丹和凡妮莎的消息吗 |
[02:43] | No. | 没有 |
[02:44] | Right? I mean last time I heard, they were doing great. | 是吧 我上次听说时 他们都还挺好的 |
[02:47] | Hey, I think I got him. | 我好像找到他了 |
[02:52] | Phone’s pinging from Rosewood. | 手机信号在罗斯伍德 |
[02:53] | 4458 North 14th Street. | 北十四街4458号 |
[02:57] | That’s a long way from Bucktown. | 那离巴克镇很远 |
[03:10] | It’s cold. | 冷的 |
[03:12] | – Doesn’t look damaged. – Small miracle in this hood. | -看起来完好无损 -这在这里可不容易 |
[03:14] | Hellcat wheels go for 400 a pop on the street. | 再强悍的轮胎在这条街也会被搞爆胎 |
[03:18] | What was he doing here? | 他来这里做什么 |
[03:22] | Got his phones. | 找到他的手机了 |
[03:24] | His personal’s dead. | 私人用机已经关机了 |
[03:29] | Got an address. | 找到一个地址 |
[03:32] | 4458 4458. | |
[03:35] | That’s right here. | 就是这里 |
[03:39] | 5021 George. Squad, I need a name associated | G5021 我需要查找 |
[03:42] | with an address: 4458 North 14th Street. | 和北十四街4458号有关的信息 |
[03:45] | Standby. | 稍等 |
[03:47] | – You find anything? – Got a Joe Baker. | -找到什么了吗 -乔·贝克 |
[03:49] | Two priors for delivery, one assault. | 两项前科 一次伤害罪 |
[03:51] | Atwater ever mention a Joe Baker, felon that lives here? | 阿特沃特提过一个住在这里的乔·贝克吗 |
[03:53] | – I got the back. – No, why? What’s going on? | -我查一下 -没有 怎么了 |
[03:55] | Found his address in the car. Let’s see if he’s home. | 在车里找到了这个人的地址 看看他在不在家 |
[04:04] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[04:12] | Hailey. | 海莉 |
[04:15] | – Clear. – Clear. | -安全 -安全 |
[04:18] | Clear. | 安全 |
[04:19] | – Kim, I’m opening the door. – Okay! | -金 我开门了 -好 |
[04:24] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[04:31] | I got blood here. | 这里有血 |
[04:46] | What? | 什么 |
[04:48] | It’s Atwater’s badge and ID. | 是阿特沃特的警徽和身份证件 |
[04:54] | First thing they tell you in the Academy. | 警校他们教你的第一件事就是 |
[04:57] | Offender gets a gun on you, you dump your ID. | 当罪犯拿枪指着你 你就丢掉身份证件 |
[04:59] | You never tell ’em you’re a cop. | 不能告诉他们你是警察 |
[05:00] | All right, so… | 好吧 那… |
[05:03] | Offender attacks Atwater in here. | 罪犯在这里袭击了阿特沃特 |
[05:06] | He dumps his star. | 他丢掉了警徽 |
[05:08] | Then he walks him outside. | 然后他把他弄出去了 |
[05:16] | Last thing Kevin got was a few messages | 阿特沃特最后收到的 |
[05:17] | from a woman named Michelle. | 是一个叫米歇尔的女人发给他的消息 |
[05:19] | She was waiting to hear from him. | 她在等他的消息 |
[05:20] | Have Platt track her down. | 让普拉特追踪她 |
[05:21] | Garage was padlocked. Found this inside. | 车库锁了 在外面找到了这个 |
[05:23] | Half a brick of coke. | 半块可卡因砖 |
[05:24] | So Joe Baker’s back dealing again. | 所以乔·贝克又重操旧业了 |
[05:27] | Someone tries to rip him off? | 有人想敲他 |
[05:28] | And Atwater got caught in the middle of it. | 结果阿特沃特被抓住了 |
[05:29] | Yeah, but what the hell was Atwater doing here | 对 但阿特沃特一开始 |
[05:31] | in the first place? | 到底为什么来这里 |
[05:31] | Maybe he got a lead and was trying to make a bust. | 也许他是来追踪一条线索的 |
[05:33] | But he wouldn’t go in alone. We all know that. | 但那样的话他不会一个人来 我们都知道的 |
[05:36] | All right. Let’s keep digging into Joe Baker. | 好吧 我们继续从乔·贝克身上入手 |
[05:37] | Find the connect between him and Atwater. | 找出他和阿特沃特的联系 |
[05:40] | Hailey, come over here. | 海莉 过来 |
[05:42] | Everybody come over here. Listen up. | 大家都过来 听着 |
[05:43] | I want to keep this in-house for now. | 这件事暂时先保密 |
[05:45] | Look, this leaks? They find out Kevin’s a cop, | 如果消息泄露出去 他们就会知道凯文是警察 |
[05:48] | he’s a dead man. | 那他就死定了 |
[05:49] | All right, what else we got? | 还有别的消息吗 |
[05:50] | All right, so we found out that Joe Baker, | 我们发现乔·贝克 |
[05:52] | he didn’t show up to work yesterday. | 昨天没去上班 |
[05:53] | Any connections between him and Kevin? | 他和凯文之间有联系吗 |
[05:55] | No, Atwater didn’t make any of Baker’s pinches. | 没有 阿特沃特没和他接触过 |
[05:58] | He’s not on any CI rolls. | 他也不在线人名单里 |
[05:59] | All right, any calls or texts to Kevin? | 好 他给凯文打过电话或者发过短信吗 |
[06:01] | No, no. Baker’s last communication was | 没有 贝克最后的联系人 |
[06:03] | a series of texts between him and a guy named Calvin Hill. | 是一个叫凯尔文·希尔的人 |
[06:06] | – Hill have a sheet? – No, he’s clean. | -希尔有前科吗 -没有 干净的 |
[06:08] | Okay, so we find Hill. Fast. | 好吧 我们去找希尔 要快 |
[06:13] | Calvin Hill. | 凯尔文·希尔 |
[06:16] | I’m Detective Dawson. | 我是道森警探 |
[06:16] | This is my partner Burgess. You know a guy named Joe Baker? | 这是我的搭档伯吉斯 你认识叫乔·贝克的人吗 |
[06:19] | Sure do. Why? What’s going on? | 认识 怎么了 |
[06:21] | We’re looking for him. Have you seen him? | 我们在找他 你看到他了吗 |
[06:22] | Have you spoken to him? | 你和他说过话吗 |
[06:24] | Thursday we had drinks together. | 我们周四一起喝的酒 |
[06:25] | – How you know him? – We coach at the Y together. | -你怎么认识他的 -我们一起在后院教练 |
[06:27] | You ever seen him with this guy? | 你有没有见过他 |
[06:29] | No, don’t know that guy. | 不 不认识这家伙 |
[06:31] | Wait, are you telling me that Joe’s missing? | 等等 你是说乔不见了 |
[06:34] | – Yes, since Thursday. – Last time you saw Joe, | -是的 周四失踪的 -你上次见到乔时 |
[06:36] | was he acting nervous? Scared of anybody? | 他有没有表现得很紧张 好像害怕某人似的 |
[06:38] | No, we were just catching up at the Slide Bar. | 不 我们只是在斯莱德酒吧聊天 |
[06:40] | Okay, so it was just you two at the bar all night? | 整晚酒吧只有你们两个人吗 |
[06:43] | For the most part. | 基本上是的 |
[06:44] | Then he met this little honey and they left together. | 然后他勾搭上一个小美女 他们就一起走了 |
[06:46] | – You catch her name? – Sonya something. | -知道她的名字吗 -索尼娅什么的 |
[06:49] | Look, are we done? I gotta get to work. | 问完了吗 我得去上班了 |
[06:51] | Yeah, just stay in town, Calvin. | 嗯 待在城里 凯尔文 |
[06:53] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我不会去哪儿的 |
[06:56] | I just talked to Mattison at the lab. | 我刚和实验室的麦蒂森谈过了 |
[06:59] | The blood in Baker’s living room is a match to Atwater. | 贝克客厅的血迹和阿特沃特相符 |
[07:07] | Sarge, we got something. | 警长 我们有发现 |
[07:09] | I’ve been monitoring Joe Baker’s social media. | 我一直在监视乔·贝克的社交媒体 |
[07:10] | This just got posted. | 这是刚发布的 |
[07:13] | Listen. Listen to me. | 听着 听我说 |
[07:15] | I ain’t got it, man. | 我没有 伙计 |
[07:16] | All right, come on. | 别这样 |
[07:18] | – There he is. – This is payback. | -他在那里 -这是报复 |
[07:21] | It was posted anonymously. Screen name “Venganza.” | 这是匿名发布的 标题《复仇》 |
[07:23] | – Means revenge. – This profile’s fake. | -意思是复仇 -资料是假的 |
[07:25] | It was created just to post this. | 这个账号是专门用来发布这个视频的 |
[07:26] | All right, we know we got at least two offenders. | 好了 那至少有两名犯人 |
[07:28] | There’s one guy filming, and one guy doing the beating. | 一个摄像 另一个人打 |
[07:29] | All right, let’s get some OCD techs on this right away. | 找技术人员分析这段视频 |
[07:32] | – I want someone we can trust. – I got a guy. | -找个信得过的人 -我认识一个 |
[07:34] | Good, use him. Al, Antonio. | 很好 找他 埃尔 安东尼奥 |
[07:36] | You shake down every Latino gang, | 去每个拉丁帮派敲打敲打 |
[07:38] | drug crew associated with Joe Baker. | 和乔·贝克有关的贩毒团伙 |
[07:40] | All right, run it again. | 再放一次 |
[07:41] | – Freeze on that fist. – Okay. | -锁定那个拳头 -好的 |
[07:43] | It’s a Mexican flag, gangster style. | 那是面墨西哥旗 黑帮风格的 |
[07:45] | All right, see if it pops with any of our knowns. | 看看能不能找到能辨认出的东西 |
[07:48] | Look at the windows. Stained glass. | 看看那些窗户 彩色玻璃 |
[07:50] | – Yeah. Church? – Could be. | -教堂吗 -有可能 |
[07:51] | Well, it’s better than nothing. | 算是有所发现 |
[07:52] | – Good news, he’s alive. – Yeah. | -好消息是他还活着 -没错 |
[07:55] | And he’s gonna stay that way. | 必须要让他继续活着 |
[08:07] | Hey, yo. Keep it down, man. | 小声点 伙计 |
[08:10] | They’ll come back. | 他们会回来的 |
[08:11] | What the hell did you do to them? | 你对他们做了什么 |
[08:13] | I ain’t do nothin’ to them. All right? | 我什么都没做 好吗 |
[08:16] | I never seen them before in my life. | 我这辈子从来没见过那些人 |
[08:17] | Man, you think now is a good time to play me, fam? | 伙计 你现在还有心思耍我吗 |
[08:19] | Huh? If you got their dope, | 如果你拿了他们的货 |
[08:21] | just give it back. Man, this ain’t worth it. | 还给他们 伙计 这不值得 |
[08:22] | The hell’s wrong with you? You deaf or something, man? | 你怎么回事 你是聋了还是怎么的 |
[08:24] | What’d I just say? | 我刚说什么来着 |
[08:26] | I don’t know them, | 我不认识他们 |
[08:27] | and I ain’t got their dope, a’ight? | 我没有拿他们的货 好吗 |
[08:29] | I’m out of the game. | 我早就不干了 |
[08:31] | I’ve been clean ever since I made parole. | 我假释后就干净了 |
[08:32] | Come on, man. Only chance we got is | 伙计 我们唯一的机会就是 |
[08:34] | if you own up to the truth, Joe, that’s it. | 你面对事实 乔 就这样 |
[08:36] | Don’t you talk to me | 你还和我 |
[08:36] | about owning up to no truth, a’ight? | 说什么面对事实 |
[08:39] | – You need to do that. – Not now, not now. | -你才需要面对 -现在不行 不行 |
[08:42] | Come on, Joe. Not now, man. | 乔 现在不行 伙计 |
[08:44] | I feel like I’m in hell being chained up with the bastard | 我感觉我和杀死我儿子的混蛋 |
[08:46] | who murdered my son. | 一起被锁在地狱里 |
[08:58] | – Sergeant. – Yeah? | -警长 -什么事 |
[08:59] | A couple of things. | 有几件事 |
[09:00] | According to Halstead’s guy at OCD, | 霍斯特德找的技术人员说 |
[09:01] | the Facebook post is a dead end. | 脸书发布源查不到什么 |
[09:03] | – The IP address is encrypted. – All right. | -IP地址加密了 -好的 |
[09:04] | I had more luck digging into Joe Baker. | 但是我对乔·贝克的调查倒是有些发现 |
[09:06] | Found a connection between him and Atwater. | 发现他和阿特沃特有关系 |
[09:09] | That is Ronnie Cartwright. | 那是罗尼·卡特赖特 |
[09:11] | Five years ago Ronnie robs a 7-Eleven in West Lawn. | 五年前 罗尼抢劫了西区的一家便利店 |
[09:14] | He kills the clerk, the whole thing is caught on video, | 他杀了一名柜员 整个过程都被摄像头拍下来了 |
[09:16] | – and Ronnie’s on the lam. – Atwater made the arrest. | -罗尼逃走了 -阿特沃特抓住了他 |
[09:18] | Yeah, Atwater was conducting a canvas, | 阿特沃特当时在巡查 |
[09:20] | sees Ronnie coming out of the housing projects. | 看到罗尼正从一个工地中出来 |
[09:22] | Ronnie runs. Atwater corners him. | 罗尼开始逃跑 阿特沃特堵住了他 |
[09:24] | Ronnie pulls a gun. Good-bye Ronnie. | 罗尼拔出了枪 就此被击毙 |
[09:28] | Were you there? | 你当时在场吗 |
[09:30] | I was close, but I didn’t see it. | 我离得很近 但我没看到 |
[09:31] | But there were a lot of witnesses. | 但当时有很多证人 |
[09:33] | And Atwater went through the Round Table, IPRA, IAD, | 阿特沃特接受了圆桌会议 隐私管理 内务调查 |
[09:36] | you name it. It was ruled a good shoot. | 只要你想得到 都裁定开枪是正当的 |
[09:39] | Okay, I’ll bite. | 好吧 我信 |
[09:42] | What’s this got to do with Joe Baker? | 这和乔·贝克有什么关系 |
[09:44] | Everything. | 关系大了 |
[09:45] | – What’s up? – We found Michelle, | -怎么了 -我们找到了米歇尔 |
[09:46] | the girl that messaged Atwater last night. | 昨晚给阿特沃特发短信的女孩 |
[09:49] | She’s Joe Baker’s sister. | 她是乔·贝克的妹妹 |
[09:52] | Bring her in now. | 带她过来 |
[09:55] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[09:57] | You have no idea what’s going on? | 你不知道怎么回事 |
[09:59] | Like I just told you, | 我说了 |
[10:01] | I called Kevin ’cause I was worried about my brother. | 我打给凯文是因为我担心我哥哥 |
[10:04] | – He’s been missing– – Yes, we know. | -他失踪了… -我们知道 |
[10:05] | His parole officer called you yesterday. | 他的假释官昨天打给你 |
[10:07] | Joe missed a meeting. You went by his house. | 说乔一次见面没去 你去了他家 |
[10:08] | He wasn’t there. You called him. | 他不在 你打给他 |
[10:10] | – He’s not answering. We know. – Okay, I get it. | -他不接 我们知道 -我明白 |
[10:12] | You’re scared. | 你很害怕 |
[10:13] | – Why not call the police? – I did. | -为什么不报警 -我报警了 |
[10:16] | The car never showed. | 警车根本没来 |
[10:19] | They get here fast to arrest us, | 抓我们的时候来得可真快 |
[10:20] | not so much when we need help. | 我们需要帮助的时候却不见影子 |
[10:22] | Why would you call the guy who killed your nephew? | 你为什么要打给杀死你侄子的人 |
[10:24] | I don’t blame Kevin for what went down. | 这件事不怪凯文 |
[10:28] | I loved Ronnie. | 我爱罗尼 |
[10:29] | But I knew what kind of kid he was. | 但我知道他是个怎样的孩子 |
[10:31] | Always trying to be a gangster. | 总是想混黑帮 |
[10:33] | Wouldn’t listen to nobody. | 谁的话都不听 |
[10:35] | And Kevin always said if I needed something to call. | 凯文总是说如果我需要找人就找他 |
[10:38] | – So I did. – Because you were worried | -于是我就找了他 -因为你担心 |
[10:40] | about Joe being in trouble with gangbangers? | 乔惹上了黑帮的人 |
[10:42] | No. | 不 |
[10:44] | – He’s out of the game. – He ain’t out of the game. | -他早就不混了 -他没有不混 |
[10:46] | We found a half a kilo of cocaine in Joe’s garage. | 我们在乔的车库找到了一公斤可卡因 |
[10:50] | What? | 什么 |
[10:52] | – No. That can’t be ri– – Michelle. | -不 那不… -米歇尔 |
[10:56] | Do you know who Joe was running with? | 你知道乔和谁在合作吗 |
[10:58] | No. No. He’s not dealing anymore. | 不 不 他不贩毒了 |
[11:00] | I know my brother. | 我了解我哥哥 |
[11:02] | This isn’t–this isn’t making any sense. | 这 这不可能 |
[11:06] | You know anyone with that tattoo? | 你认识有这个纹身的人吗 |
[11:08] | – No. – You sure? | -不认识 -你确定吗 |
[11:11] | Look, I’m telling you I don’t know. | 我说了我不知道 |
[11:23] | You packing quite a cohete. | 你的枪真不错 |
[11:25] | You ain’t a cop, are you? | 你不是条子吧 |
[11:26] | Cop? I’m a security guard. | 什么条子 我是保安 |
[11:28] | Glock 17 CPD’s bread and butter. | 格洛克17 芝加哥警局标准配枪 |
[11:31] | I don’t know about that, man. My boss gave me a gun. | 我不知道啊哥们 我老大给我的枪 |
[11:33] | I said thank you. I kept on moving. | 我说谢谢你 就拿着用了 |
[11:39] | – What’s your name? – Anthony? | -你叫什么 -安东尼 |
[11:40] | Anthony. | 安东尼 |
[11:42] | I just want my product returned, Anthony. | 我只想要回我的货 安东尼 |
[11:45] | This is how I feed my family. | 我靠这个养家 |
[11:46] | I told you. I don’t have it. | 我说了 我这里没有 |
[11:48] | I’m sorry to hear about that. | 那就抱歉了 |
[11:50] | Come on, man. I’m not the guy, okay? | 别啊哥们 真的不是我 好吗 |
[11:52] | What were you doing over at his house then? | 那你之前在他家干什么 |
[11:53] | I was going over there to just meet up | 我过去是因为周五要和他 |
[11:54] | with him on a Friday night. | 碰个头 |
[11:55] | – To do what? – To hang out. We homeys. | -碰头干什么 -玩啊 我们是哥们 |
[11:57] | – Homeys? – Yeah. | -哥们 -是啊 |
[11:58] | You the same homey that was with him the other night | 我那天晚上在他家被抢时他那个哥们 |
[11:59] | I got jacked at his house? | 就是你吗 |
[12:01] | I already told you, I don’t know nothing about that. | 我说了 你说的什么我根本不知道 |
[12:05] | Yo, got the cash. | 钱拿来了 |
[12:07] | Wore a mask. | 戴了个面具 |
[12:09] | How much you pull? | 拿了多少 |
[12:10] | 300. Maxed out Joe’s card. | 300 把乔的卡刷爆了 |
[12:12] | But check out the receipt. | 但你仔细看小票 |
[12:14] | You richer than you look. | 没想到他这么有钱 |
[12:16] | Damn. 19 G’s in the savings? | 天啊 存了一万九 |
[12:19] | Yeah, and you ain’t getting none of that. | 你一分钱都别想拿到 |
[12:22] | No? | 是吗 |
[12:22] | The city gave me that money | 那钱是市里给我的 |
[12:24] | for what they did to my son. | 是补偿我儿子的事的 |
[12:25] | It’s a settlement. And it’s all that I have left. | 是和解金 我就只剩这些了 |
[12:28] | So you’re gonna have to bury me before I give it up. | 所以你想拿钱 就先杀了我吧 |
[12:31] | – Yeah, you sure about that? – Yeah, I’m damn sure– | -你确定吗 -绝对确定 |
[12:38] | You don’t tell me how it’s gonna be. | 你想怎么死 轮不着你来说 |
[12:39] | Monday morning, you and me, we going to the bank. | 周一早上 你和我去银行 |
[12:42] | And you’re gonna take out all 19,000. | 你把那一万九都取出来 |
[12:44] | We’ll bring a shovel just in case you’re feeling stupid. | 为防着你做傻事 我们会带把铁锨的 |
[12:57] | Okay, got it. Thanks. | 好的 多谢 |
[12:59] | All right, listen up. | 大家听好了 |
[13:00] | Asset Forfeiture got a hit | 资产查收部查到了 |
[13:01] | on Joe Baker’s debit card. | 乔·贝克借记卡 |
[13:04] | These surveillance stills are from a walk-up ATM | 这些监控照片仍然是从西坪的 |
[13:07] | in West Lawn. | 街头提款机上拍的 |
[13:08] | This guy with a max took out 300 bucks. | 这个面具男去了300块 |
[13:10] | Maxed out Joe’s daily limit, | 把乔的每日限额刷爆了 |
[13:12] | but he still got over 19 grand in the account. | 但是账户里还剩一万九 |
[13:14] | – When was this? – Three hours ago. | -什么时候的事 -三小时前 |
[13:15] | So, if they’re after money, there’s a good chance | 那如果他们想拿钱的话 那很可能 |
[13:17] | they’re gonna wait until Monday and wipe out the account. | 他们会等周一去把钱取光 |
[13:19] | Well, that leaves us 36 hours. | 那我们还有36小时 |
[13:21] | All right, Jay, Upton, | 那好 杰 厄普顿 |
[13:21] | head over to West Lawn to this ATM. | 去西坪这个提款机附近查一查 |
[13:24] | Check PODS, surveillance of nearby businesses. | 查一查附近商户的监控摄像 |
[13:26] | Maybe we catch Skeletor parked somewhere close. | 没准能看到这个骷髅男在附近停的车 |
[13:49] | Hey, you sure you okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[13:52] | It ain’t the first time I’ve been shot. | 这也不是我第一次中枪了 |
[13:55] | And you… | 你 |
[13:57] | I bet you see this all the time, being police. | 我猜你作为警察 这种事天天见吧 |
[14:00] | Shooting brothers for no reason. | 毫无来由地就开枪打人 |
[14:04] | You know, I know two people | 我认识这么两个人 |
[14:08] | that were out there that night. | 当晚就在外面 |
[14:10] | Both of them say… | 他们两个都说 |
[14:12] | Ronnie never tried to grab a gun. | 罗尼根本就没有试图掏枪 |
[14:15] | – He never even reached for it. – No. No. | -连手都没动 -不 不 |
[14:17] | You shot Ronnie like he was a damn dog. | 你把罗尼像条野狗一样打死了 |
[14:21] | You put his ass in the ground. | 你把他害死了 |
[14:23] | You don’t know what the hell happened, man. | 你根本不知道当时什么情况 大哥 |
[14:25] | Yes, I do. I damn sure do. | 我知道 我当然知道 |
[14:28] | The city paid me 20 G’s. | 市里赔给我两万 |
[14:31] | That shows and proves you a damn murderer. | 这就证明你就是个杀人凶手 |
[14:34] | I bet you don’t even think about it again. | 我猜你大概想都不会再想一下了吧 |
[14:44] | I killed a young black male, Joe. | 我杀了一个年轻黑人 乔 |
[14:46] | Yeah, you did. | 没错 你杀了 |
[14:49] | You have no idea how much that affects me. | 你根本不知道这对我影响有多大 |
[14:54] | Think I became a cop so that I could kill people, man? | 你以为我当警察就为了能杀人吗 |
[14:56] | Especially not my own people. We talking about Ronnie. | 而且还是我自己人 我们说的可是罗尼 |
[14:58] | Yeah, right. | 得了吧 |
[14:59] | Ronnie’s from the same place I’m from. | 罗尼跟我出身在一片街区 |
[15:03] | Come on, man. I think about that boy damn near every day. | 拜托大哥 我天天都在想那孩子 |
[15:06] | He one of the last faces I see when I shut my eyes at night. | 我晚上一闭眼就能看到他的脸 |
[15:11] | And you know who else I think about? | 你知道我还想到了谁吗 |
[15:16] | That clerk he murdered. | 被他杀了的那个前台 |
[15:19] | You even know his name? | 你知道他的名字吗 |
[15:22] | Do you even care? | 你在乎吗 |
[15:24] | Mikal Shamardi. | 米卡尔·沙马迪 |
[15:29] | He was also in dental school. He also had a wife. | 他上了牙医学校 他还有个妻子 |
[15:31] | Her name was Kimberly, and they had a bright future | 她名字叫金柏莉 他们未来的日子 |
[15:32] | ahead of ’em before your son | 本来一片大好 结果你儿子 |
[15:34] | came and took it for $312. | 为了三百多块钱 把它夺走了 |
[15:36] | That clerk owed my son money. | 那个人欠我儿子的钱 |
[15:39] | – He was just there to collect. – It was a robbery, Joe. | -他是去收钱的 -他就是抢劫 乔 |
[15:41] | Says you. | 是你说的 |
[15:43] | Says you. | 是你说的 |
[15:45] | And what? So–so you a cop, so you just get to win? | 怎么着 你是警察 就什么都你说了算吗 |
[15:50] | Nah. | 不行 |
[15:51] | Let me tell you something. Right here. | 我就在这里告诉你 |
[15:54] | Right now. | 就现在 |
[15:56] | I got the power. | 是我占上风 |
[15:58] | Because if I tell those cats you a damn cop | 因为如果我告诉那些人你是个条子 |
[16:01] | they gonna light your ass up. | 他们一定宰了你 |
[16:03] | Man, they’re gonna light your ass up too. | 那你也一样活不成 |
[16:05] | Yeah, well. | 那好吧 |
[16:06] | Since I’m gonna die anyway, | 反正我也活不成了 |
[16:08] | I may as well get some satisfaction before I go. | 那我死之前何不图个痛快呢 |
[16:21] | Take a seat. | 坐下 |
[16:22] | Look, I still don’t understand what I– | 我还是不明白我… |
[16:23] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[16:25] | Is it Sonya or Elisa? | 你是叫索尼娅还是伊丽莎 |
[16:26] | Sonya? My name is Elisa. What–what is this? | 索尼娅 我叫伊丽莎 到底是怎么了 |
[16:28] | Elisa, you ever been to Slide Bar? | 伊丽莎 你去过斯莱德酒吧吗 |
[16:31] | No, that doesn’t ring any bells. | 我不记得去过 |
[16:32] | – It doesn’t? – Anything ringing now? | -没有吗 -现在有印象了吗 |
[16:34] | That’s your car. We ran the plates, see? | 那是你的车 我们查了车牌 |
[16:36] | You need to tell us what happened. | 你得告诉我们实情 |
[16:37] | Nothing, that’s just a drunk guy | 根本没什么 那就是个醉鬼 |
[16:39] | – that I gave a ride home to. – Elisa! | -我把他送回家了 -伊丽莎 |
[16:41] | You need to stop lying because this | 你不要再扯谎了 因为这个 |
[16:43] | this right here, that’s kidnapping and assault. | 就这个人 这是绑架犯罪 |
[16:46] | And a couple of Class A felonies. | 外加一堆一级重罪 |
[16:47] | The other guy they kidnapped is a cop. | 另外一个被绑架的是警察 |
[16:49] | – And my friend. – So we’re done playing. | -还是我朋友 -所以别兜圈子了 |
[16:51] | Where are they? Where are they! | 他们在哪 到底在哪 |
[16:52] | I don’t know, I don’t know. He didn’t tell me. | 我不知道 真不知道 他没告诉我 |
[16:54] | Who didn’t tell you? | 谁没告诉你 |
[16:55] | Reimundo. Reimundo Morales. | 雷蒙多 雷蒙多·莫拉莱斯 |
[16:58] | He’s this guy that I know. He paid me to do it. | 是我认识的一个人 是他掏钱雇我做的 |
[17:00] | I–I swear I don’t know anything about a cop. | 我发誓 我不知道有什么警察 |
[17:02] | Why’d Reimundo grab Joe Baker? | 为什么雷蒙多要绑架乔·贝克 |
[17:03] | Reimundo said Joe jumped him | 雷蒙多说乔几个星期前 |
[17:05] | a few weeks ago and stole his drugs, | 偷袭了他 偷走了他的毒品 |
[17:07] | and so he started following him. | 所以他就开始跟踪他 |
[17:09] | And then he saw Joe pull into the Slide Bar. | 然后他看到乔下车进了斯莱德酒吧 |
[17:11] | And so he called me, and he-he told me to play him. | 然后就叫我来 让我骗住他 |
[17:13] | Play him how? | 怎么个骗法 |
[17:15] | – Play him how!? – I told him… | -怎么骗 -我告诉他 |
[17:18] | I told him I wanted to have sex with him. | 我跟他说我想和他做爱 |
[17:20] | So I put–I put a pill in his drink | 所以我放了… 我在他的喝的里放了片药 |
[17:22] | and we met up with Reimundo at some parking lot. | 我们和雷蒙多某个停车场见面 |
[17:24] | Okay, where did they take him? | 好 他们带他去哪了 |
[17:25] | I don’t know. I don’t know, I swear. | 我不知道 我不知道 我发誓 |
[17:26] | I don’t know, I swear. | 我发誓 我不知道 |
[17:31] | Elisa Rodriguez, you’re being charged | 伊丽莎·罗德里格斯 你因涉嫌绑架和袭击 |
[17:32] | with kidnapping and assault. Stop crying. | 被起诉 别哭了 |
[17:34] | No. | 不 |
[17:39] | You guys have been down here for a long time. | 你们来这已经有一阵子了 |
[17:42] | It’s been cold. No food, no water. | 一直很冷 没食物 没水 |
[17:46] | I mean, you got to be thirsty. | 我是说 你一定渴了吧 |
[17:50] | Come on. | 好了 |
[18:01] | That’s the best you can do? Hm? | 你就这么点本事 |
[18:16] | Tell me something to make me stop. | 说点能让我停手的 |
[18:18] | Like where my coke is. | 比如我的货在哪 |
[18:22] | All right, I can’t tell you | 我不能告诉你 |
[18:23] | where your coke is because I don’t know. | 你的货在哪 因为我不知道 |
[18:26] | All right? Now, look. | 好吗 听我说 |
[18:29] | Whether you believe me or not, I’m telling you it’s the truth. | 不管你信不信 我说的是实话 |
[18:31] | It’s the truth. | 都是实话 |
[18:32] | Wait, wait, wait a minute! | 等等 等等 等一下 |
[18:33] | But there’s something I could tell you. | 但我能告诉你点别的 |
[18:35] | There’s something that you need to know. | 你需要知道的事 |
[18:38] | That man right there. He ain’t who he says he is. | 那家伙 他不是他说的那样 |
[18:40] | What the hell you mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:42] | – It means– – It means I was lying, man. | -意思就是… – 意思就是我说谎了 兄弟 |
[18:43] | I ain’t no damn security guard, a’ight? | 我不是什么保安 好吗 |
[18:45] | I deal dope, too. | 我也是贩毒的 |
[18:47] | Okay, I’m the one who took your coke. | 好了 是我拿走了你的货 |
[18:49] | It was me and one of my partners. | 我和我的一个伙伴 |
[18:50] | Joe ain’t had nothing to do with it, | 乔和这事没关系 |
[18:51] | but we did use his house. | 但我们的确用了他的房子 |
[18:53] | Okay? A’ight? Now, there it is. | 好吗 好吗 就是这样 |
[18:55] | I did it. | 是我干的 |
[18:57] | – And I know you want payback. – You damn right. | -我知道你想报复 -你他妈说对了 |
[18:59] | Right. Which is understandable. | 好 这可以理解 |
[19:01] | – But that’s also not smart. – Why? | -但并不明智 -为什么 |
[19:03] | Because everyone knows that money | 因为是个人都知道 |
[19:04] | spends better than revenge. | 要钱比复仇好 |
[19:06] | Come on, man. | 拜托 兄弟 |
[19:08] | Right? Let me get you some real money, man. | 好吗 让我来给你弄点大钱来 兄弟 |
[19:10] | Right? | 好吗 |
[19:11] | I’m talking about serious paper, dog. | 我是认真的 伙计 |
[19:12] | Just get us up out of here. | 放我们出去 |
[19:14] | Forget this whole misunderstanding, man, forgive. | 忘记这次误会 兄弟 原谅 |
[19:17] | – I don’t do forgiveness. – What? | -我从不会原谅 -什么 |
[19:19] | – That ain’t in my nature. – Ah, man. | -我的字典里没有这两个字 -兄弟 |
[19:20] | Come on, man, huh. Nah. | 拜托 兄弟 不 |
[19:22] | Come on, man. Nah, man. | 拜托 兄弟 不 |
[19:54] | Here. | 给 |
[19:59] | This little game. It ain’t gonna work. | 这种小把戏 没用的 |
[20:04] | They’re gonna kill us. | 他们想杀了我们 |
[20:06] | It’s just a matter of time. | 迟早的事 |
[20:08] | Oh, no, we’re not dying. Not today. | 不 我们不会死的 今天不会 |
[20:10] | Okay? Just keep your damn mouth shut and let me do this. | 好吗 你就把嘴闭上 让我来想办法 |
[20:16] | Hey. Hey, yo, man, let me holler at you. | 兄弟 听我说 |
[20:20] | Can I ask you a question, man? You stupid or what? | 我能问你个问题吗 兄弟 你是傻还是什么 |
[20:24] | What the hell you say to me? | 你他妈说什么 |
[20:24] | I’m just saying, man, I just told your boy | 我是说 我刚刚告诉你兄弟 |
[20:26] | that I can get you a lot of money. | 我能给你们弄到一大笔钱 |
[20:28] | And instead of asking me where it is or how much | 但那家伙没问我钱在哪 有多少钱 |
[20:30] | this man drilled a damn hole in my leg. | 而是在我腿上钻了个洞 |
[20:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:34] | How much? | 多少 |
[20:36] | 100k. | 十万 |
[20:39] | When can you get it by? | 你什么时候能弄到 |
[20:41] | As soon as you get me a damn phone. | 你他妈给我个电话就能弄到 |
[20:46] | Yo. | 听着 |
[20:48] | Don’t play me, homey. | 别玩我 兄弟 |
[20:50] | It’s insulting. | 那是对我的侮辱 |
[20:54] | I wouldn’t do that. I wouldn’t do that, not to you. | 我不会那么做的 不会对你那么做的 |
[20:57] | 100k. | 十万 |
[20:59] | A’ight? That’s a lot of money, bro. | 好吗 那可是一大笔钱 兄弟 |
[21:05] | Hey, Sarge, we got something. | 警长 有进展了 |
[21:07] | That brick of coke in Joe’s garage. | 乔车库里的毒品 |
[21:09] | Techs lifted some prints. | 技术队提取到一些指纹 |
[21:10] | They match Calvin Hill. | 和凯尔文·希尔的指纹相匹配 |
[21:13] | Calvin Hill? His friend from the Y? | 凯尔文·希尔 他在后院的朋友 |
[21:16] | Grab him. Put him in the cage. | 把他抓回来 扔到笼子里 |
[21:21] | You got a problem with that? | 有问题吗 |
[21:24] | No. | 没有 |
[21:29] | You don’t know how many times I thought about killing you. | 你不知道有多少次我想杀了你 |
[21:33] | I’m guessing a lot. | 我想有很多次吧 |
[21:37] | I used to think of all kind of ways of how to do it. | 我想了无数种杀你的方法 |
[21:41] | Smashing you in the head with a bat. | 用球拍砸死你 |
[21:44] | Shooting you in the back of the head. | 从背后爆头 |
[21:48] | Or the face. | 或正面爆头 |
[21:50] | Guess it wouldn’t make much difference. | 应该没什么差别吧 |
[21:54] | But you know what I would… | 但是你知道我… |
[21:56] | I would usually come back to this. | 我通常都会用这个方法 |
[21:59] | Me… | 我… |
[22:01] | Grabbing you by the neck. | 掐住你的脖子 |
[22:05] | Squeezing as hard as I could. | 用最大的力气掐 |
[22:09] | Then watching your eyes go blank. | 看着你的眼睛不再有光泽 |
[22:15] | I used to think about that at night in the joint. | 我在里面的时候 夜晚经常这么想 |
[22:21] | It’s my own little special way of counting sheep. | 这是我自己的特殊的数羊的方法 |
[22:34] | Ronnie would be 20 next week. | 下周罗尼就20岁了 |
[22:37] | If it wasn’t for you. | 如果不是你杀了他 |
[22:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:45] | But none of this is on you, huh? | 但你一点责任都没有 是吗 |
[22:47] | Me? | 我 |
[22:50] | I remember Ronnie. He wasn’t a bad kid. | 我记得罗尼 他不是个坏孩子 |
[22:52] | Till he started imitating his gangbanger daddy. | 直到他开始模仿他的黑帮老爸 |
[22:54] | I was teaching him how to be a man. | 我那是在教他怎么做一个男人 |
[22:56] | You were teaching him how to die. | 你是在教他这么去死 |
[23:16] | What’s this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[23:21] | This is where we talk to people when there’s… | 这里就是我们和人交谈的地方 当… |
[23:25] | Special circumstances. | 有特殊情况的时候 |
[23:28] | Okay, I don’t follow. | 好吧 我不明白 |
[23:31] | Well, we dumped your phone. | 我们查了你的手机 |
[23:32] | Found a lot of calls to Reimundo Morales. | 找到了很多和雷蒙多·莫拉莱斯的电话 |
[23:36] | The drug dealer you ripped off. | 你偷的那个毒贩 |
[23:38] | Holding your friend Joe and my friend Kevin, | 挟持了你的朋友乔 和我的朋友凯文 |
[23:41] | a cop, hostage. | 一个警察 当人质 |
[23:45] | See Joe… | 你看啊 乔… |
[23:48] | He wasn’t even in town the night of the robbery. | 偷东西的那天晚上他甚至都不在城里 |
[23:52] | Yeah, we talked to his parole officer. | 是的 我们和他的假释官聊过了 |
[23:54] | You know what he said? | 你知道他说什么吗 |
[23:57] | He said Joe was in Wisconsin. | 他说乔在威斯康星 |
[24:02] | But I guess you already knew that. | 但我想你已经知道了 |
[24:05] | – I want a lawyer. – Oh, it’s too late for that. | -我要律师 -太晚了 |
[24:11] | Calvin. | 凯尔文 |
[24:15] | – Where’s Reimundo live? – I don’t know. | -雷蒙多住在哪 -我不知道 |
[24:17] | You don’t know? Don’t know. | 你不知道 不知道 |
[24:21] | – Here, catch. – Man. | -给 接住 -天 |
[24:23] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈干什么 |
[24:27] | Yeah, what am I doing? | 是啊 我在干什么 |
[24:31] | Two years ago, | 两年前 |
[24:33] | put some punk in here, held him for a few hours. | 把个小痞子关在这里 关了几个小时 |
[24:37] | Turns out he snuck a gun in here. | 结果他在这偷了把枪 |
[24:39] | Put it under his chin. | 抵住下巴 |
[24:45] | Blew the top of his head off. | 一枪爆头 |
[24:47] | His finger prints were all over the gun. | 枪上都是他的指纹 |
[24:52] | – Where’s Reimundo live? – I don’t know. | -雷蒙多住哪里 -我不知道 |
[24:56] | Okay! Me and one of my boys ripped off Reimundo. | 好 我和一个手下抢了雷蒙多 |
[25:00] | We wore mask so he wouldn’t know it was us. | 我们戴了面具 所以他不知道是我们 |
[25:05] | Was Reimundo with anybody else? | 还有别人跟雷蒙多一起吗 |
[25:07] | Yeah. | 有 |
[25:09] | I think it was his cousin. | 好像是他的堂兄弟 |
[25:11] | A guy named Vasquez. | 那人叫瓦斯克兹 |
[25:14] | We took a half a brick, and I hid it in Joe’s garage. | 我们抢了半块 我把它藏在了乔的车库里 |
[25:18] | That’s all I got. | 我只知道这些 |
[25:20] | I swear, man. | 我发誓 |
[25:24] | Please. | 拜托 |
[25:28] | Arrest this punk. | 把这废物抓起来 |
[25:30] | Come on. Come on. | 走吧 走吧 |
[25:43] | I hear you been putting ideas in my cousin’s head. | 听说你一直在给我堂兄弟洗脑 |
[25:44] | Yeah. They real good ideas though. | 是的 但这交易真的划算 |
[25:46] | You expect me to believe 100 grand? | 你想让我相信有十万 |
[25:48] | If I’m lying, you’ll kill me, right? | 如果我撒谎 你会杀了我 对吗 |
[25:50] | – Think about it. – Okay, where’s the money? | -你想想 -好吧 钱在哪里 |
[25:52] | With my homey, A.D. | 在我哥们AD那里 |
[25:53] | I gave him three bricks last week. | 我上周给了他三块 |
[25:56] | At 35 a piece so, I mean, you do the math. | 三万五一块 你可以算算 |
[25:58] | – And your boy’s got the money? – Come on, man. | -钱在你哥们那里 -拜托 |
[25:59] | Of course he’s got the money. | 钱当然在他那里 |
[26:01] | A’ight. It’s my money. | 那是我的钱 |
[26:02] | You hear me? So just let me get on the phone with him. | 听到没 所以你让我跟他打个电话 |
[26:04] | Come on, bro. You can listen to the whole conversation if you want to, | 打吧 你要是愿意 可以全程听着 |
[26:07] | just at least let me make the phone call. | 让我打个电话就行 |
[26:12] | Put in the number. | 输号码 |
[26:25] | If someone doesn’t answer, you die. | 如果没人接 你死定了 |
[26:37] | Atwater has been missing for 32 hours. | 阿特沃特已经失踪32小时了 |
[26:40] | Adam, 32 hours. | 亚当 32小时了 |
[26:41] | Isn’t it time for all hands on deck? | 现在还不全体出动吗 |
[26:43] | It might be worth the risk. It’s Atwater. | 可以冒这个险的啊 那可是阿特沃特 |
[26:45] | It’s not our call. | 不是我们说了算的 |
[26:46] | Somebody in Narcos could know something. | 缉毒组那边可能有人知道 |
[26:48] | You got to let it go. | 你别再想了 |
[26:49] | – I don’t want to let it go. – All right, hey. | -我不想停下来 -好了 |
[26:50] | We got to stay cool. | 我们得冷静一点 |
[26:53] | – All right? It’s gonna be fine. – Sure, whatever you say. | -肯定没事的 -随你怎么说吧 |
[26:59] | That’s my UC phone. Maybe it’s a tip. | 是我的卧底电话 可能有线索 |
[27:01] | You know? | 是吧 |
[27:07] | – Yeah. – Hey. A.D. | -在 -AD |
[27:10] | A.D. What’s up, man? | AD 还好吧 |
[27:12] | I need to renegotiate that deal from last week, man. | 上周那单生意我得跟你重新谈一下 |
[27:15] | You can do me that solid, right? | 你能帮我这个忙吧 |
[27:16] | Hey, you cool, man? I haven’t heard from you. | 你没事吧 一直没你消息 |
[27:19] | I’m good, okay? | 我没事 |
[27:20] | Just listen to what I’m saying. | 仔细听我说 |
[27:22] | Last week, right? | 上周 对吧 |
[27:23] | I fronted you 3 bricks at about 35. | 我以三万五的价格给了你三块 |
[27:25] | So you should be at about 105 large, right? | 所以你那里应该有十万多 对吧 |
[27:27] | You want the money now? | 你现在就要那笔钱吗 |
[27:29] | – Yeah, man, things change. – We had a deal. | -是的 情况有变 -我们都谈好了 |
[27:31] | I’m not saying we don’t. | 我没说我要反悔 |
[27:33] | I’m not saying we don’t have a deal, I’m just saying | 我没说谈好的不算 我只是说 |
[27:35] | I need my money now so | 我现在就要那笔钱所以 |
[27:37] | how about next time I get you in about 30 a piece, huh? | 下次我给你三万一块 行吗 |
[27:39] | – How that sound? – I hear that. | -这样行吗 -我听到了 |
[27:42] | Okay, so we good? | 所以可以吧 |
[27:44] | I can get you 90, only cause it’s you. | 我可以给你九万 也就你面子大 |
[27:47] | When and where, bro? | 时间地点 兄弟 |
[27:49] | Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about. | 是的 就是这意思 |
[27:49] | Let’s meet me at that old factory on 95th and Bishop, | 第95大街和毕夏普大街路口那个老工厂见 |
[27:53] | and I’ll send one of my guys to come grab that. | 我派手下一个人去拿 |
[27:55] | No, no, no, man. | 不不不 哥们 |
[27:57] | It’s gotta be you. | 必须你自己来 |
[27:58] | I’m not giving that kind of cash to a stranger. | 我可不会把那么多钱给一个陌生人 |
[28:00] | A.D. This the only way it’s gonna work, | AD 只能这样 |
[28:03] | you understand me? | 明白吗 |
[28:04] | So, 95th and Bishop. | 所以 第95大街和毕夏普大街路口 |
[28:06] | Bring the money, okay? | 带上钱 好吗 |
[28:10] | AD A.D. | |
[28:12] | All right, man, if that’s how it is. | 好吧 那就这样吧 |
[28:14] | It’s your money. Give me two hours. | 毕竟是你的钱 给我两个小时 |
[28:16] | My man. Sounds good to me. | 好兄弟 没问题 |
[28:20] | How are we gonna get the money? | 我们去哪里搞这笔钱 |
[28:21] | We can’t go to Woods for the 1505 funds. | 我们又不能去找伍兹申请1505资金 |
[28:23] | Just let me worry about that. | 这个交给我 |
[28:27] | Get the money from my basement. | 去我地下室拿钱 |
[28:29] | Put it in a bag, stitch in a listening device and a tracker. | 装包里 藏个窃听器和追踪器 |
[28:32] | You got it. | 好的 |
[28:34] | Check, check. Bag mic work? | 测试 测试 窃听器能用吗 |
[28:36] | You hear me all right? | 你们能听到吧 |
[28:38] | Copy. We got you over here, man. | 收到 这里能听到 |
[28:41] | We got him. | 看到他了 |
[28:47] | All right, Firebird’s coming. | 好 火鸟来了 |
[28:49] | Remember, let the exchange happen. | 记住 顺利完成交易 |
[28:51] | This guy’s gonna lead us to Atwater. | 得让这家伙带我们去找阿特沃特 |
[29:21] | You A.D.? | 你是AD吗 |
[29:23] | Who’s asking? | 你是谁 |
[29:25] | Friend of Anthony’s. | 安东尼的朋友 |
[29:27] | You got a package for me? | 你有包裹要给我吗 |
[29:46] | It’s all there. | 都在里面了 |
[29:48] | I ain’t taken your word. | 我可不会听你的 |
[30:00] | It’s been real, yo. | 是真的 |
[30:05] | Tell Anthony I’ll see him soon. | 跟安东尼说我们回见 |
[30:22] | Come on, man. What’s the point, huh? | 得了 有什么意义呢 |
[30:25] | Even if you got out, you’re still zip tied. | 就算你逃出去了 你还是被绑着 |
[30:29] | I can cut the zip-tie with that broken pipe right there. | 我可以用那里的破管子把拉带割断 |
[30:35] | – You don’t give up, do you? – No, I don’t. | -你就是不肯放弃 是吧 -不放弃 |
[30:42] | Ronnie say anything before you shot him? | 你杀罗尼之前他有没有说什么 |
[30:46] | For real, all right? | 说真的 |
[30:48] | I’ve been thinking about this for too long. | 我很久之前就开始想这事 |
[30:52] | Come on, man. | 拜托 |
[30:54] | That’s not gonna bring Ronnie back. | 这又不能让罗尼复活 |
[30:57] | Okay? And that’s not gonna get us out of here. | 好吗 而且也不能救我们出去 |
[31:01] | So, let’s focus on the now. | 所以 我们专注于眼前 |
[31:07] | I got the cash. I’m coming at you. | 我拿到钱了 现在去找你 |
[31:09] | No, no, change of plans. Take it over to Exley’s. | 不不 计划有变 拿着钱去埃克斯利那 |
[31:12] | Stay there, stay hidden. | 待着别走 躲好 |
[31:13] | I’ll see you in a couple of hours. | 我两小时后去找你 |
[31:14] | – I’m gonna clean up here. – You got it. | -我把这里收拾一下 -好的 |
[31:18] | I’m headed that way right now. | 我这就过去 |
[31:19] | Man, who’d have known it’d been so easy, right? | 谁知道会这么简单啊 是吧 |
[31:22] | He’s going to a friend’s place? | 他要去朋友那里吗 |
[31:24] | He’s not going back to the location. | 他不回那边了 |
[31:26] | So these guys got what they wanted. | 所以那些人拿到了自己想要的 |
[31:28] | – They’re gonna kill Kevin. – All right, let’s move in. | -他们会杀了凯文 -我们行动 |
[31:30] | Do not shoot unless necessary. | 没有必要不要开枪 |
[31:32] | This guy is our only link to Atwater. | 这家伙是我们找到阿特沃特的唯一线索 |
[31:34] | Repeat, do not shoot. | 重复 不要开枪 |
[31:39] | Yo, I’ve been made. It’s a setup. | 我被耍了 这是个陷阱 |
[31:48] | Get out the way! | 让开 |
[31:49] | Come on! | 快点 |
[31:58] | Chicago PD! Let’s see those hands! | 芝加哥警察 手举起来 |
[32:00] | – Do it! – Damn it! | -快点 -该死 |
[32:03] | Let’s see your hands. | 手举起来 |
[32:06] | Billy! | 比利 |
[32:08] | Billy. | 比利 |
[32:13] | Drop the weapon. | 放下武器 |
[32:14] | – Drop it. – Put the gun down. | -放下 -把枪放下 |
[32:17] | – Drop it or we will shoot you. – No, no, no, hey, hey. | -否则我们会开枪的 -不不不 |
[32:20] | No one’s gonna shoot you, man. | 不会有人向你开枪的 |
[32:23] | All right? There you go. | 好吗 你看 |
[32:26] | No one’s gonna shoot you if you put that gun down. | 如果你把枪放下 不会有人向你开枪的 |
[32:28] | We just want to talk to you. | 我们只想跟你谈谈 |
[32:29] | – You talk to us, we can help. – Go to hell! | -你跟我们谈 我们可以帮你 -去死 |
[32:32] | Billy, hey. | 比利 |
[32:34] | You talk to us. We can make this go away. | 你跟我们谈 我们可以让你脱罪 |
[32:36] | Billy. | 比利 |
[32:39] | Billy! | 比利 |
[32:47] | No! | 不 |
[32:48] | 5021 emergency, shots fired at police. | 5021紧急情况 疑犯向警方开枪 |
[32:50] | – Offender down. – Where are they? | -疑犯倒下 -他们在哪里 |
[32:52] | – Where’s my partner? – 3944 South Hoover. | -我的搭档在哪里 -3944南胡佛街 |
[32:55] | You’re not dying. | 你不能死 |
[32:56] | Come on, man. | 拜托 |
[33:04] | I got it. | 我来 |
[33:05] | – He’s gone. – I got this, I got this. | -他死了 -我来 我救活他 |
[33:06] | – He’s gone. – I got this. | -他死了 -我来 |
[33:14] | Adam, he’s gone. | 亚当 他死了 |
[33:19] | Why’d you do that? You just killed Kevin, man. | 你为什么那样做 你刚杀了凯文 |
[33:22] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[33:22] | – You just killed Kevin! – Adam. | -你刚杀了凯文 -亚当 |
[33:24] | Why couldn’t you have shot him in the leg? | 你为什么不打他的腿 |
[33:25] | – Adam! No! – He was our only lead! | -亚当 不要 -他是我们唯一的线索 |
[33:27] | – Adam! – What if I miss and he shoots Burgess? Then what? | -亚当 -如果我打不中 他向伯吉斯开枪呢 |
[33:30] | It was the right call, Adam. Stop! | 他做得对 亚当 停下 |
[33:32] | It was the right call. | 他做得对 |
[33:40] | What do we do now? | 现在怎么办 |
[33:42] | I tell you what we do now. | 我来告诉你们怎么办 |
[33:45] | We all get back on the same page. | 我们都团结一心 |
[33:50] | And we double down on what we got. Al. | 再努力查我们已有的线索 埃尔 |
[33:53] | Grab Billy’s phone, ping Reimundo’s burner. | 拿上比利的手机 定位雷蒙多的一次性手机 |
[33:56] | Okay, we all saw that Kevin was near a stained glass window. | 好 我们都看到凯文在有彩绘的玻璃窗前 |
[33:59] | That means he’s probably in a church. | 也就是说他可能在教堂里 |
[34:01] | So we’re gonna search every damn church | 所以我们要搜索手机信号塔 |
[34:03] | – within a mile radius of that cell tower. – Yeah. | -一英里范围内的每一座教堂 -好 |
[34:05] | Come on. | 行动 |
[34:06] | We’re running out of time. Let’s go. | 我们没时间了 抓紧行动 |
[34:31] | There. | 那边 |
[34:34] | Here. | 这里 |
[34:37] | Hey, come on. That way. | 那边 |
[36:33] | We all good, Joe. | 没事了 乔 |
[36:36] | We good. | 我们没事了 |
[36:39] | – Wait. – I’ll tell the cops he shot you. | -等等 -我会告诉警察是他开枪打了你 |
[36:40] | Wh–what are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[36:42] | Is this the gun you used to kill my son? | 你就是用这把枪杀了我儿子吗 |
[36:49] | Well, how does it feel now, huh? | 你现在是什么感觉 |
[36:53] | How does it feel? | 什么感觉 |
[36:57] | Joe. | 乔 |
[37:00] | What did my son say? | 我儿子说了什么 |
[37:02] | – Right before you killed him dead. – Come on, Joe. | -在你杀了他之前 -别这样 乔 |
[37:07] | Tell me how it went down! | 告诉我事情经过 |
[37:11] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[37:14] | I was yelling at him. I told him to stop. | 我在对他喊 让他停下 |
[37:16] | I told him to get down. | 我让他跪下 |
[37:17] | I said, “Get down on your knees!” | 我说”跪下” |
[37:19] | But Ronnie wouldn’t do it. | 但罗尼不肯 |
[37:21] | He wouldn’t do it, Joe. He just kept on running. | 他不肯 乔 他就继续跑 |
[37:23] | And then I just kept on screaming. | 然后我就继续喊 |
[37:24] | And then he pulled out his gun. | 然后他就拔出了枪 |
[37:25] | Last thing that came out of his mouth was | 他生前说的最后一句话是 |
[37:26] | “I don’t get down on my knees for no man.” | “我不跪任何人” |
[37:31] | He pulled out his gun, Joe. | 他拔出了枪 乔 |
[37:32] | – And it was either- – Are you sure? | -要不是… -你确定吗 |
[37:33] | – Come on, man. – That’s what he said? | -拜托 -他是这么说的吗 |
[37:34] | – I wouldn’t lie to you. – Are you sure that’s what he said? | -我不会骗你的 -你确定他这么说的吗 |
[37:38] | I wouldn’t lie to you, brother. | 我不会骗你的 兄弟 |
[37:41] | I wouldn’t. | 我不会的 |
[37:44] | Are you– | 你… |
[37:48] | Come on, Joe. | 拜托 乔 |
[37:49] | On everything I love, bro. | 我以我爱的一切发誓 |
[37:53] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[37:55] | Stand down. | 退下 |
[37:56] | Stand down. Joe, put the gun down. | 退下 乔 把枪放下 |
[37:59] | We good, right? | 没事了 对吧 |
[38:01] | We good. | 没事了 |
[38:03] | Just drop it. We all good, bro. | 放下枪 我们没事了 |
[38:06] | Stand down. We all good, right, Joe? | 退下 我们没事了 对吧 乔 |
[38:09] | Just put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[38:11] | Just put the gun down, man. | 把枪放下 伙计 |
[38:16] | We’re all right. | 我们没事了 |
[38:24] | How is that leg? | 你的腿怎么样 |
[38:25] | It’s not that bad. It’ll be okay. | 没那么严重 没事的 |
[38:29] | So, Sarge, how about we give Joe a break | 警长 我们就不计较 |
[38:31] | on those drugs he stole? | 乔偷的毒品了行吗 |
[38:32] | He did come through in the end. | 他最后悔过了 |
[38:35] | Joe didn’t steal the drugs. Some punk named Calvin Hill. | 毒品不是乔偷的 是一个叫凯尔文·希尔的混蛋 |
[38:39] | What? | 什么 |
[38:40] | Yeah, whole thing was a mistake. | 没错 整件事就是个误会 |
[38:52] | – I know exactly who that is. – It’s me. | -我知道是谁 -是我 |
[38:54] | Yeah, what’s up, girl? | 是啊 你好啊 妹子 |
[38:57] | – Glad you’re okay. – Me too. | -还好你没事 是啊 |
[38:59] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[39:02] | I’ll be right back. Give me two seconds. | 我去一下 给我两秒 |
[39:05] | Trudy, I’m sorry I missed your birthday. | 特鲁迪 抱歉错过了你的生日 |
[39:07] | I was kind of in the middle– | 我忙着… |
[39:20] | Antonio. | 安东尼奥 |
[39:24] | I am sorry about before, man. | 之前的事抱歉 伙计 |
[39:26] | I was really out of line. | 我真的太过分了 |
[39:29] | I was just-I was so worried about Kev. | 我…我只是太担心凯文了 |
[39:33] | We all were. | 我们都是 |
[39:37] | That was a hell of a shot though. | 不过你那一枪真准 |
[39:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢了 |
[39:55] | What’s up? | 好啊 |
[39:58] | Yeah, what’s happening? | 是啊 |
[40:04] | How you holding up? You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[40:07] | Yeah, I’m cool, you know. | 我没事 |
[40:09] | Doc says I’m gonna be all right so. | 医生说我会没事的 |
[40:14] | I’m not gonna lie, I thought you stole the dope. | 说实话 我以为毒品是你偷的 |
[40:22] | And I ain’t proud of that. | 我承认是我的不对 |
[40:26] | I shouldn’t assume that. | 我不该那么想 |
[40:31] | But it does feel good to be wrong. | 但是还好我想错了 |
[40:38] | So yeah. | 所以… |
[40:41] | You got no idea how close I came to shooting you. | 我真的差一点就开枪了 |
[40:48] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:54] | Why didn’t you? | 你为什么没开 |
[41:00] | Because of what you said before. | 因为你说的话 |
[41:05] | Ronnie’s last words. | 罗尼的遗言 |
[41:08] | “I don’t get on my knees for no man.” | “我不跪任何人” |
[41:16] | I taught him that. | 那是我教他的 |
[41:22] | I used to drill those damn words | 自从他小时候起 |
[41:25] | in his head every day since he was a little boy. | 我就一直给他灌输那句话 |
[41:31] | So what he did… | 所以他做的… |
[41:35] | What happened… | 发生的事… |
[41:39] | That’s on me. | 是我的责任 |
[41:49] | It’s on me. | 是我的责任 |