时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Go. Go. You gotta go faster than that. Come on, man. | 快 快 你得再快点 伙计 |
[00:03] | Keep it going. Oh! That’s illegal. | 继续 这是违法的 |
[00:07] | You’re faster than Jim at school. | 你比学校里吉姆发的快 |
[00:09] | Of course I’m faster than Jim at school. | 我当然比学校里吉姆发得快 |
[00:11] | Jim at school is rubbish. | 学校里那个吉姆是个垃圾 |
[00:12] | Hold on, hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[00:13] | No cheating here. | 别作弊 |
[00:15] | 米娅 进展如何 安插好了吗 | |
[00:17] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[00:19] | Mom, Uncle Adam’s gotta go to work. | 妈妈 亚当叔叔要去工作了 |
[00:21] | Don’t say it like that. | 别用这个语气 |
[00:22] | What, are you trying to break my heart? | 你是想让我心碎吗 |
[00:24] | Huh? It’s working! | 我得工作 |
[00:26] | I’m gonna see you on Tuesday, okay? | 周二再来找你玩 好吗 |
[00:27] | – Okay. – Yeah? | -好 -好吧 |
[00:28] | All right, I love you, pal. | 我爱你 小家伙 |
[00:30] | Want me to pack up some breakfast? | 要我给你打包点早餐吗 |
[00:31] | No, I’m okay. Thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[00:33] | Is everything all right? | 一切都还好吧 |
[00:35] | Yeah. Yeah, it will be. | 嗯 不会有事的 |
[01:33] | Jay. Hey, man. Wake up. | 杰 伙计 醒醒 |
[01:35] | Hey, it’s all right. Whoa. | 别紧张 |
[01:39] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[01:42] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[01:44] | Yeah, man. I just came in to take a nap. | 嗯 我就是想稍微睡一会 |
[01:47] | A nap? It’s 7:30 in the a.m., man. | 睡一会 现在是早上7点30分 |
[01:51] | What are you doing here so early? | 你这么早来干什么 |
[01:53] | I had to do some paperwork. | 我要整理一些文件 |
[01:58] | Are you sure you’re all right? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[02:00] | Yeah, man. It was just… | 没事 伙计 只是… |
[02:03] | a bad dream. | 做噩梦了 |
[02:11] | Need a car at 5490 South Ellis. | 南埃利斯街5490号需要警车支援 |
[02:14] | Drunk and disorderly. 2221, you close? | 醉酒闹事 2221 你在附近吗 |
[02:18] | 2221. 10-4, We’re riding on it. | 2221收到 正在过去 |
[02:23] | 1831, just threw one in your queue. | 1831 这起事故交给你们 |
[02:25] | Handle the three-car pileup at Wacker and Wells. | 威克大道和威尔士街三车相撞 |
[02:27] | One of the drivers is being transported to Med. | 其中一名司机已经送往医院 |
[02:30] | I’ll send another car for traffic– | 我再派辆车进行交通… |
[02:32] | Disregard. Incorrect pass code by resident. | 不予受理 居民密码错误 |
[02:36] | Units in 21 and units on the city-wide, | 21区各小组和市内其他小组注意 |
[02:39] | we have multiple calls of a man with a gun. | 多起报警电话称目击到有人持枪 |
[02:41] | Randolph Park. Male, black, 5’11”, | 伦道夫公园 男性 黑人 一米六不到 |
[02:44] | wearing a hoodie and blue jeans. | 身穿一件连帽衫和蓝色牛仔裤 |
[02:46] | 5021 George, hold me down on that. | 我是G5021 继续向我告知情况 |
[02:47] | Advise responding; plainclothes officer will be on the scene. | 便衣警察准备前往现场 |
[02:50] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[02:59] | – Hey! You got shots fired? – No shots fired. | -你开枪了吗 -没有开枪 |
[03:01] | – No eyes on him yet. – Get a perimeter set up. | -没看到他 -设立警戒线 |
[03:03] | Tell him to keep the cars coming. | 要他继续派警车来 |
[03:04] | – I got you. – Move, move, move. | -明白 -快走 快走 |
[03:05] | 5021 George. I’ve got people running | 我是5021G 人们正在从 |
[03:06] | out of 1014 Randolph Park Ave. | 伦道夫公园大道1014号逃离 |
[03:08] | – Send me some help now! – Copy that. | -赶紧派支援过来 -收到 |
[03:24] | Where is he? Where is he? | 他在哪里 他在哪里 |
[03:25] | – Up there, up there! – All right, go. Get outside! | -上面 上面 -好 快去外面 |
[03:36] | 5021 George, shooter’s on the second floor of 1014 Randolph– | 我是5021G 枪手在二楼 伦道夫… |
[04:10] | – Chicago PD! – Police! Police! | -芝加哥警署 -警察 警察 |
[04:11] | Take the exit! | 守住出口 |
[04:18] | 5021 George. Emergency. We got one down. | 我是5021G 紧急情况 有人受伤倒地 |
[04:20] | – Roll an ambulance. – Copy that. | -派辆救护车来 -收到 |
[04:21] | Ambo on the way. | 正在派救护车 |
[04:26] | How you doing? | 怎么样 |
[04:28] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[04:29] | Offenders are in the wind. The way this went down, | 疑犯跑了 根据情况分析 |
[04:32] | there’s gotta be more than one of them, | 肯定不止一人 |
[04:33] | ’cause he couldn’t have got behind me that fast. | 因为他不可能这么快躲过我 |
[04:35] | How many victims? | 有几名受害人 |
[04:36] | One. Her name was Theresa Mattel, | 一名 名叫特丽莎·马泰尔 |
[04:38] | she was a student at Central Chicago University. | 是芝加哥中央大学的学生 |
[04:41] | Sarge, the offender fired three rounds. | 警长 疑犯开了三枪 |
[04:42] | Two center mass, one head tap. | 两枪打中胸口 一枪打中头 |
[04:45] | Doesn’t sound like a mass shooting. | 感觉不像是大规模枪击 |
[04:46] | Yeah. It did not feel like one. | 是的 感觉不像 |
[04:48] | He used a military stun grenade. M84. | 他使用了军用震爆弹 M84 |
[04:52] | Huh. You were the first detective on scene? | 你是第一名到现场的警探吗 |
[04:55] | Yeah. I was right around the corner. | 是的 我就在街角 |
[04:58] | Huh. All right. Start pulling footage from the park, | 好的 调取公园和大楼内的 |
[05:00] | inside the building. Let’s find out | 监控录像 查清楚 |
[05:01] | – where they were coming from. – Sarge. | -他们是从哪里来的 -警长 |
[05:04] | We have a witness who saw our female victim | 有一名目击证人看到女性受害人 |
[05:06] | running inside with a kid. | 带着一个孩子跑了进去 |
[05:07] | She hid, heard gunshots, looked up, | 她躲了起来 听到枪声 向上看去 |
[05:09] | and saw the offender running for an exit | 看到疑犯架着一名男孩 |
[05:11] | with a boy over his shoulder. | 从出口跑了出去 |
[05:13] | Any sign of the boy? | 找到那个男孩了吗 |
[05:18] | So this is a kidnapping? | 那这是一起绑架事件吗 |
[05:30] | Tell me we got an ID on this boy. | 告诉我已经查到那个男孩的身份了 |
[05:32] | Not yet, but we do know more about the DOA. | 还没有 不过对死者倒是查到了些信息 |
[05:35] | She is originally from Dayton, Ohio. | 她来自俄亥俄州代顿 |
[05:37] | Biology major, worked part-time as a nanny. | 生物专业 兼职做保姆 |
[05:39] | So I assume the boy was under her watch. | 我猜那个男孩是她照顾的孩子 |
[05:41] | We’re dumping her phone. | 我们在查她的手机 |
[05:42] | Got a car on the way to her dorm. | 派人去她的宿舍了 |
[05:44] | Local police are on the way to talk to her parents. | 当地警察正在去找她父母的路上 |
[05:46] | Anything that might make us think | 有线索表明死者就是 |
[05:48] | our DOA was the intended target? | 凶手的目标吗 |
[05:50] | No. Sarge, it looks like these guys were there | 没有 警长 似乎这些人 |
[05:52] | to kidnap the boy, and Theresa just got in the way. | 就是为了绑架男孩 特里莎只是挡道了 |
[05:56] | Look. | 看 |
[05:58] | There’s Theresa and the boy. | 那是特丽莎和男孩 |
[05:59] | Right. | 对 |
[06:01] | There’s our shooter. | 这是凶手 |
[06:05] | There’s our shooter’s ghost. | 这是另一个凶手 |
[06:07] | When this guy comes in, he scans all the exits | 这家伙进来就查看了所有的出口 |
[06:09] | like he’s never been there before. | 似乎从来没进去过 |
[06:11] | Then he goes up as cover. | 然后他就上楼接应了 |
[06:13] | I don’t think they meant to go in. | 我觉得他们本来不想进去的 |
[06:14] | I think this went wrong. | 这只是个意外 |
[06:15] | Theresa saw them in the park and she ran to protect the boy, | 是特丽莎在公园看到他们 跑去保护男孩 |
[06:18] | and it got her killed instead. | 结果自己被杀了 |
[06:19] | It might be a long shot, but Narcotics has had a bead | 有可能 但毒枭那边有消息 |
[06:21] | on a kidnapping and ransom crew they can’t make. | 说要绑架拿赎金 |
[06:23] | I heard about this. They’re going after kids | 我听说过 他们在抓 |
[06:24] | connected to west-side dope gangs. | 和曼哈顿西区毒贩有关的孩子 |
[06:26] | Right. The crew, they nab a kid, | 对 这伙人 他们绑架小孩 |
[06:28] | set ransom, banger pays them with drug money, | 要赎金 拿钱去买毒品 |
[06:30] | never calls the cops. | 从没报过警 |
[06:31] | No victim, no crime. | 没有受害人 没有犯罪 |
[06:33] | All they got is what they’re hearing on the streets. | 只有听说的消息 |
[06:35] | Crew’s three males. Black, Hispanic, white. | 这伙人是三个男性 黑人 拉丁裔还有白人 |
[06:38] | 20s, trained. | 二十几岁 受过训练 |
[06:40] | I mean, if we’re to assume | 假设我们要找的人 |
[06:41] | our guys had a getaway driver, it’s a match. | 还有一个望风的司机 就都匹配上了 |
[06:43] | Dig into it. | 去查 |
[06:45] | – Hey, boss. – Yeah. | -老大 -怎么 |
[06:46] | We ID’d the boy. Theresa’s calendar says | 我们查到孩子身份了 特丽莎的日程表里写 |
[06:48] | she picked up a Cody Barton. | 她要接一个叫科迪·巴顿的孩子 |
[06:50] | He was at a music lesson two blocks away from Randolph Park. | 他之前在离伦道夫公园两个街区远的地方上音乐课 |
[06:52] | Olinksy’s on his way with the mom right now. | 奥林斯基现在和孩子的妈妈在一起 |
[06:54] | Hey, tell Lugo keep a lid on this to the press. | 让卢戈封住媒体的口 |
[06:57] | If there’s a crew out there working a ransom, | 如果有一伙人专职绑架 |
[07:00] | we don’t want word of it to hit. | 我们可不想打草惊蛇 |
[07:01] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[07:09] | Yes, that’s Theresa. | 对 是特丽莎 |
[07:11] | She helps my ex-husband driving, babysitting, but I– | 她帮我前夫开车 看孩子 但我… |
[07:16] | Cody’s dad hasn’t called. Cody was with him all weekend. | 科迪的爸爸没有打来电话 周末科迪和他在一起 |
[07:19] | Yeah, we’re trying to track down your ex-husband right now. | 对 我们现在正在找你的前夫 |
[07:23] | Can you tell me what does Ben do for a living? | 能告诉我本是做什么的吗 |
[07:26] | – He’s an accountant. – Okay. | -他是个会计 -好 |
[07:29] | So…Theresa– | 那么…特丽莎 |
[07:34] | she’s dead? | 死了吗 |
[07:36] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[07:40] | Sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[07:43] | Amy, can you think of anyone who might do this? | 艾米 你能想到什么可疑的人吗 |
[07:47] | No. Of course not. | 不 当然想不到 |
[07:50] | Not someone who would want to kill a young woman | 想不到谁会杀一个年轻姑娘 |
[07:52] | and take my son. | 带走我儿子 |
[07:55] | Hey, Amy, please. Hey. | 艾米 冷静点 |
[07:58] | I want you to try to stay with me. | 我需要你冷静 |
[07:59] | Just one more question, okay? | 我再问你一个问题 好吗 |
[08:02] | When you and Ben were getting divorced, | 你和本离婚的时候 |
[08:03] | were there any custody issues? | 有任何监护权上的问题吗 |
[08:06] | No. | 没有 |
[08:08] | Ben was a terrible husband, but he is a good father. | 本是一个糟糕的丈夫 但他是个好父亲 |
[08:12] | Cody’s the only thing we ever agreed on. | 科迪是我们之间唯一的共识 |
[08:15] | This doesn’t make sense. | 这没道理啊 |
[08:18] | We’re just a normal family. | 我们只是一个普通的家庭 |
[08:21] | This can’t be happening! | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[08:26] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[08:30] | Ben Barton! Chicago PD, open up! | 本·巴顿 芝加哥警署 开门 |
[09:00] | Keys and cell phone are on the table. | 钥匙和手机在桌上 |
[09:10] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[09:19] | Take a look. | 看看这个 |
[09:21] | Get that away from me, man. | 赶紧拿开 |
[09:25] | Looks like this K&R crew just snatched another kid. | 这个绑架勒索团伙貌似又绑架了一个孩子 |
[09:28] | You said you needed to talk to me about a stash house. | 你说你要找我说藏匿屋的事 |
[09:30] | I lied. Now, Rey… | 我说谎了 雷… |
[09:34] | I know your nephew was kidnapped six months ago. | 我知道你侄子半年前被绑架了 |
[09:37] | I am not talking to you about this, bro. | 我不想和你说这事 老兄 |
[09:38] | They sliced his finger off | 他们切下了孩子的手指 |
[09:39] | and sent it to your brother in a cardboard box. | 把它放在纸箱里寄给了你的兄弟 |
[09:41] | – Come on, man. – I’m not talking to you about this! | -拜托 -我不想说这事 |
[09:45] | This crew just grabbed another kid. | 这伙人又绑架了一个孩子 |
[09:48] | Tell me how they work! | 告诉我他们是怎么办事的 |
[09:50] | Okay. How about I file that case | 好吧 那我把抽屉里那个案子 |
[09:52] | I got sitting in my drawer? | 给立案侦查了如何 |
[09:54] | Violate your parole? Huh? | 取消你的保释 |
[10:03] | Relax, okay? | 放轻松点好吗 |
[10:04] | My brother got a call. | 我兄弟接到了一个电话 |
[10:07] | They said they had his kid. | 他们说孩子在他们手上 |
[10:09] | They told him look on the porch. | 让他看看门口 |
[10:11] | It was Bruno’s finger in a box. | 布鲁诺的手指就在一个盒子里 |
[10:13] | They gave him 48 hours to get 400K. | 他们给他48小时时间筹四十万 |
[10:17] | They told him where to place the cash, where to drop it. | 他们告诉他把钱放在哪 |
[10:21] | Pricks got the cash. | 那些混蛋拿了钱 |
[10:23] | And they dropped Bruno off on the side of the highway. | 就把布鲁诺放在高速旁 |
[10:25] | All he remembers is that one of these guys had a messed up arm. | 他只记得其中一个人的手臂残了 |
[10:30] | He said it looked like his whole right forearm | 他说看起来他右手整条前臂 |
[10:31] | had been burnt up. Like it was melting away. | 都被烧得不成样子 简直像化了似的 |
[10:34] | And that’s it, bro. | 就这些了 |
[10:43] | So what do we got on the crew? | 话说那几个团伙成员查得怎么样了 |
[10:45] | Well, these guys are trained, | 这些人受过训练 |
[10:46] | so ran a query through the VA. | 所以我查了查退伍军人系统 |
[10:48] | There’s 350 soldiers injured | 一共有350名伤兵 |
[10:50] | with similar age, weight, and burn. | 有相似的年纪 体格和烧伤 |
[10:52] | But only four of them live in Chicago. | 但只有四个住在芝加哥 |
[10:53] | And only one matches this well. That’s Luis Vega, 28, | 而只有一个非常匹配 路易斯·维嘉 28岁 |
[10:56] | – 1st Ranger Battalion. – Luis got booted last year | -曾在第一陆战营 -他去年被迫退役 |
[10:59] | due to an IED injury. Right forearm burned through. | 因为被路边炸弹炸伤 右前臂重伤 |
[11:02] | After he got out, he spent three months | 退役之后 他又在南美洲 |
[11:03] | in South America on contract as security. | 待了三个月 干雇佣安保 |
[11:06] | AKA, he did kidnapping and ransoms. | 也就是绑架勒索 |
[11:09] | Yep. Height and weight match this guy to a T. | 没错 身高体重都和这人完全吻合 |
[11:11] | – We got someone headed to him? – Covert car en route. | -有人去找他了吗 -伪装车辆已经上路了 |
[11:14] | – We’ll get eyes. – Good. | -会监视他的 -很好 |
[11:14] | Okay, but what’s the plan, though? | 不过然后怎么办 |
[11:16] | ‘Cause we can’t grab him up on what we got, | 因为我们手头的证据还不足以逮捕他 |
[11:18] | and odds of him talking are not good. | 而他开口招供的可能性很小 |
[11:19] | Plus if we spook the crew, we could get this kid killed. | 而且如果惊动了团伙成员 会害死那孩子的 |
[11:21] | Well, that’s why we get eyes on Luis right away. | 所以我们要马上监视路易斯 |
[11:23] | Or you put me under. | 你也可以派我去卧底 |
[11:27] | He was a Ranger. We served at the same time. | 他当过突击队员 我们服役时间差不多 |
[11:29] | – I can connect with him. – That’s a bad idea. No. | -我能和他说上话 -这主意不好 |
[11:32] | An undercover would only heat him up. | 卧底只会更加激怒他 |
[11:33] | – We don’t have enough info. – That would be the point. | -我们的情报不够 -正是因为如此 |
[11:35] | I’d get it. | 我来套情报 |
[11:38] | Al? | 老埃 |
[11:44] | What about you? You got a take, Hailey? | 你呢 你有看法吗 海莉 |
[11:47] | No. I’m neutral. | 不 我中立 |
[11:53] | Okay. Let’s give it a shot. | 那好 咱们试试看 |
[12:00] | Ruzek will log everything. | 鲁塞克会记录好一切 |
[12:01] | I’ll stick by you in the field, | 我跟着你去现场 |
[12:02] | and Antonio will be there as a second. | 安东尼奥也会去现场以防万一 |
[12:04] | We’ll have eyes on you even if you can’t see us. | 就算你看不见我们 我们也能看着你 |
[12:07] | Why the neutral? | 你为什么中立 |
[12:11] | Just been a little concerned lately. | 最近有点担心 |
[12:14] | About what? | 担心什么 |
[12:16] | About you. | 担心你 |
[12:17] | You cover well, but I got eyes, Jay. | 你掩藏得挺严实 但我也不瞎 杰 |
[12:21] | You sure you’re solid? | 你确定你能行吗 |
[12:24] | Yo. We just got | 我们让 |
[12:26] | the undercover narcotics up to speed. | 卧底缉毒警加速行动 |
[12:27] | We got the coverts trailing Luis to the Veil Club. | 我们的车跟踪路易斯到了面纱俱乐部 |
[12:30] | Bartender there named Camila. That’s his sister. | 那里的酒保是他妹妹 叫卡米拉 |
[12:34] | Let’s roll. | 行动吧 |
[12:45] | Can I get you a drink? | 要喝一杯吗 |
[12:47] | Yeah. Just beer. You pick. | 啤酒就行 随便上 |
[12:52] | Hey, you like that scrawny dude over there? | 你看上那边那个柴杆儿老兄了吗 |
[12:55] | Well, that’s my brother. | 那是我哥 |
[12:55] | I mean, he doesn’t usually swing that way, | 他一般不这么随便出来晃 |
[12:57] | but I can make an intro. | 不过我可以介绍介绍 |
[13:00] | No, just the beer is fine. Thanks. | 不用 啤酒就行了 多谢 |
[13:04] | Was your brother in the Army? | 你哥哥参过军吗 |
[13:05] | Yeah, he was. Ranger. | 是啊 突击队 |
[13:07] | Me too. I must have seen him at Benning. | 我也是 我肯定在本宁堡见过他 |
[13:09] | Hoorah! | 好啊 |
[13:11] | That’s the Marines. | 那是海军突击队的口号 |
[13:14] | Hey, Luis. | 路易斯 |
[13:16] | – Luis, this is, uh… – Ryan. | -路易斯 这位是 -莱恩 |
[13:18] | 75th. 3rd Rangers out of Benning. | 我是75营的 军校第三突击队营 |
[13:21] | I must’ve seen you there, man. | 我肯定在那见过你 |
[13:22] | I was there the tail end of ’06, ’07. | 我是06 07届最后才进去的 |
[13:25] | – So where’d you serve? – Hey, man. I just came here | -你在哪服役的 -哥们 我来只是 |
[13:27] | for the drink, not to swap stories. | 喝个酒 不是跟人聊天的 |
[13:31] | That was so nice. Is he always like that? | 真是和善啊 他一直这样吗 |
[13:33] | A dick? Yeah. A solid 98% of the time. | 混蛋样吗 九成九都是 |
[13:36] | I just thought it’d be fun. | 我就是觉得肯定很有意思 |
[13:38] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[13:53] | Yo, man. Watch where you’re going. | 老兄 走路看着点 |
[13:56] | What, you got a problem, tough guy? | 怎么着 你有意见吗 |
[13:58] | What you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[13:58] | Hey, does your brother know those guys? | 你哥哥认识那几个人吗 |
[14:02] | – Oh, you a tough guy, huh? – What’s going on? | -你挺能是吧 -怎么回事 |
[14:03] | Bitch, get your ass back to the bar. | 婊子别多话 滚回去干活去 |
[14:05] | – What’d you say? – Calm down. | -你说什么 -冷静 |
[14:07] | I said get back to the bar, bitch. | 我说滚回去干活 婊子 |
[14:09] | Unless you want to come to my house– | 除非你想去我家耍耍 |
[14:10] | – You do whatever you want. – Hey, watch your mouth. | -想干什么都行 -你嘴巴放干净点 |
[14:12] | What are you gonna do about it? | 就不 你怎么着吧 |
[14:12] | – You wanna go? – Take it outside. | -想走吗 -咱们出去聊聊 |
[14:23] | Yo, man! | 哥们 |
[14:24] | – Your six! – Need some help? | -六点钟方向 -需要帮手吗 |
[14:31] | Get out of here before the cops come! | 赶快走 不然警察来了 |
[14:34] | You all right? Come on, I got ya. | 你没事吧 来吧 我扶着 |
[14:40] | Four tours? Damn, man. | 服了四期 真厉害 |
[14:45] | That’s a lot of time in country. | 你可真待得够久的 |
[14:49] | So what’s it like being back home? | 回家的感觉怎么样 |
[14:51] | You working anywhere? | 有工作吗 |
[14:53] | I do private security. | 我做私人安保 |
[14:55] | Me too, man. Where you at? | 我也是 你哪家的 |
[14:58] | Nothing formal. | 打零工 |
[14:59] | I just work for another vet. | 给另一个老兵打下手 |
[15:01] | Where the hell is she? | 她去哪儿了 |
[15:05] | Hey, man. Who’s this other vet? | 兄弟 那个老兵叫啥 |
[15:06] | And is he hiring? | 他还招人吗 |
[15:11] | Look, my current job, I make 7.50 an hour. | 我现在的工作 一小时才七块五 |
[15:14] | And I gotta wear a frickin’ nametag that says, | 我还得别个名牌 上面写着 |
[15:16] | “Hi, I’m security friendly.” | “嗨 我很友好的” |
[15:25] | It’s a small group. I’m sorry. | 我们不招人的 实在抱歉 |
[15:28] | Yeah. Right on. | 好吧 |
[15:33] | I lost my keys. | 我钥匙丢了 |
[15:42] | Whoa! You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[15:51] | Thanks for having my back today, man. | 谢谢你今天帮我 |
[15:53] | That’s it? You going to bed? | 就这样吗 你就上床睡觉了 |
[16:09] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[16:12] | Snooping. | 到处乱看 |
[16:13] | – It’s a bad habit. – You going through my mail? | -恶习不好改 -你在查看我的邮件 |
[16:16] | Either you didn’t tell me your name or I forgot it, so… | 要么就是你没告诉我名字 要么就是我忘了 |
[16:20] | Yeah, I’m goin’ through your mail. | 所以没错 我就是在看你的邮件 |
[16:23] | I was just trying to be smooth. | 我不想引起你的反感 |
[16:33] | Camila Marie Vega. | 卡米拉·玛丽·维嘉 |
[16:36] | I even get the middle name. | 连中间名都告诉我了啊 |
[16:38] | I don’t want you digging around | 我可不想你到处查 |
[16:39] | for my birth certificate. | 我的出生证明 |
[16:45] | Is, uh, your brother okay? | 你哥哥还好吗 |
[16:47] | – He seems a little– – Wasted? | -他好像有点… -醉了 |
[16:52] | Just alcohol? | 只喝酒吗 |
[16:55] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[16:57] | Well, usually it’s alcohol and opiates, you know? | 通常喝酒都会配点鸦片的 |
[17:02] | If you’re stuck at orange all the time, | 如果你一直都在干底层的活 |
[17:03] | Oxy’s the only that brings you back to white. | 只有鸦片才能让你重新找回自我 |
[17:05] | – Evens you out. – Numbs you out. | -让你平衡 -是让你麻木吧 |
[17:06] | But thanks for your input. | 不过还是谢谢你的观点 |
[17:09] | Sorry, I’m not trying to– | 抱歉 我不是想… |
[17:10] | Pry? Give me advice? Yeah, you are. | 窥探 给我讲道理 你明明就是 |
[17:14] | I’ve just been there. That’s all. | 我只是有过这样的经历 |
[17:15] | I spent about seven months | 我过去七个月 |
[17:15] | doing nothing but drink, smoke, screw, fight. | 不是在喝酒嗑药 就是在乱搞打架 |
[17:21] | So is this how you usually hit on women? | 你都是这么勾搭女人的吗 |
[17:26] | What? It’s not working? | 怎么 不管用吗 |
[17:30] | So how’d you get over it? | 你是怎么振作起来的 |
[17:35] | I got no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[17:38] | Yeah, well my brother, he just– | 我哥哥他… |
[17:41] | he hasn’t come back all the way. | 他总是无法彻底振作 |
[17:43] | I don’t think anybody ever does. | 没有人可以吧 |
[17:44] | I think you just kind of… | 应该也就是… |
[17:46] | fill up whatever’s missing with something else. | 用其它的东西来填补已有的空缺 |
[17:55] | You need some help? | 你需要帮助吗 |
[17:58] | Halsted caught that dude flush. | 霍斯特德狠揍了那家伙 |
[18:00] | Innocent bystander too. | 也就是个无辜的旁观者 |
[18:02] | Wasn’t he only supposed to throw one punch? | 他不是应该只打一拳的吗 |
[18:03] | If that. Upton said it got a little hairy in there. | 可能吧 厄普顿说情况当时有点紧张 |
[18:06] | No wonder she was pissed. | 怪不得她那么生气 |
[18:07] | That undercover must be mad as hell. | 那个卧底肯定气炸了 |
[18:10] | And that Good Samaritan’s probably gonna sue | 那个好好撒玛利亚人要是发现 |
[18:12] | when he finds out that Halsted was a cop. | 霍斯特德是个警察 估计要起诉了 |
[18:14] | You’re gonna delete that, right? | 你会把它删掉吧 |
[18:15] | Of course. I’m not logging that. | 当然 我不会把它存进去的 |
[18:21] | All right, anything on Cody’s dad? | 查到科迪他爸的线索了吗 |
[18:23] | Not yet, but he likes to visit | 还没 不过他经常 |
[18:25] | – the bank a lot. – Okay. | -去银行 -好 |
[18:27] | His finances show a hell of a lot | 他的记录显示他有很多 |
[18:29] | of cash deposits. All 9 grand, | 现金存款 总共九千 |
[18:31] | so that’s just under the federal threshold. | 正好低于上报门槛 |
[18:33] | All right, have Antonio and Burgess hit up their CIs. | 好 让安东尼奥和伯吉斯去联系他们的线人 |
[18:36] | Someone in Players gotta know this guy. | 肯定有人认识这个人 |
[18:37] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[18:38] | And Halsted? | 霍斯特德呢 |
[18:41] | Uh…he’s all good. | 他没事 |
[18:42] | He actually just got in contact with Luis a few hours ago. | 几个小时前他刚联系上路易斯 |
[18:46] | Good. | 那就好 |
[18:53] | I ain’t never gonna get rid of you, am I? | 我是不是甩不掉你了 |
[18:56] | Do what I ask? | 我说的话照办了吗 |
[18:58] | Yeah, I asked my cousin about Ben Barton. | 我问过本·巴顿的事了 |
[19:00] | He washes money for us. He ain’t smart at it. | 他给我们洗钱 但是做得不够好 |
[19:03] | How’s that? | 怎么说 |
[19:05] | He lost a million about a month ago. | 他一个月前亏了一百万美元 |
[19:06] | Got played on some restaurant thing. | 被什么餐厅的事给坑了 |
[19:09] | Guy on the other end ran off with the cash. | 那边那个人带着钱跑了 |
[19:11] | And Barton’s still alive? | 巴顿还活着 |
[19:12] | He paid the money back. | 他把钱还上了 |
[19:15] | – He’s got that kind of cash? – He did till then. | -他有那么多钱 -反正那个时候有 |
[19:17] | You saying he’s broke now? | 你是说他现在破产了 |
[19:21] | He called one of my cousins’ people about an hour ago. | 他一个小时前给我兄弟手底下的人打了电话 |
[19:23] | Ernesto. He asked to borrow 500 grand. | 厄奈斯托 想找他借50万 |
[19:39] | Ben Barton. Sit down. | 本·巴顿 坐下 |
[19:44] | I told you they’d kill Cody if I talked to cops. | 我说过我要是跟警察说话的话他们会杀了科迪 |
[19:46] | Hey, listen to me. It’s all right. | 听我说 没事的 |
[19:47] | Nobody knows you’re here. | 没人知道你在这里 |
[19:48] | I just want to get my son back! | 我只想让我的儿子回来 |
[19:50] | So do we. | 我们也是 |
[19:52] | We know you wash money for gangs, we don’t care. | 我们知道你在为黑帮洗钱 这我们不管 |
[19:55] | Not now, anyway. | 至少现在不管 |
[20:00] | Look, I’m trying to do what I can, but I’m broke. | 我只是想尽力而为 可是我破产了 |
[20:04] | I can barely scrape together 100 grand, | 我连一百块都凑不出来 |
[20:06] | and none of my associates are willing to help! | 而且没有一个朋友愿意帮我 |
[20:10] | All right. How much did they ask for? | 好吧 他们要多少钱 |
[20:12] | $1 million! | 一百万 |
[20:15] | The man said I had 48 hours or he’d shoot Cody in the head. | 那人说给我48小时 不然他就崩了科迪 |
[20:20] | What time did you get the call? | 你什么时候接到电话的 |
[20:21] | Yesterday. 2 p.m. | 昨天下午两点 |
[20:23] | All right, we got 26 hours. Listen to me. | 好的 我们还有26个小时 听我说 |
[20:28] | We will do everything in our power | 我们会竭尽所能 |
[20:29] | to help you save your son. | 帮你救出你儿子 |
[20:33] | But you gotta help us. | 但你也得帮我们 |
[20:43] | – How you holding up, man? – I’m okay. | -你怎么样啊 -我还好 |
[20:45] | Hold on, let me get this. Yeah. | 等一下 我接个电话 对 |
[20:48] | How’s your hand? | 你的手怎么样 |
[20:49] | It’s fine. It was the right move. | 没事 我做对了 |
[20:52] | Yeah. It was a move. I’m not sure if it was right. | 你是做了 但我不确定是对的 |
[20:55] | Pulled everything I could find on Luis. | 我把能找到的路易斯的资料都调出来了 |
[20:57] | Psych history, medical, details on ops. | 精神病史 医疗情况 详细的都在报告上 |
[20:59] | Served in Iraq during the surge. | 增兵时期去了伊拉克服役 |
[21:00] | Korengal Valley, ’08. Probably saw some– | 卡林哥山谷 08年 可能见过… |
[21:02] | I did a tour there too. I know what he saw. | 我也去过那里 我知道他看到了什么 |
[21:07] | So that stuff you told Camila about when you got back. | 你跟卡米拉说了你是什么时候回来的 |
[21:10] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[21:11] | All right, talk to you later. All right, man. | 好的 再联系 好的 |
[21:13] | This number’s Antonio. | 安东尼奥的电话 |
[21:15] | He’s talking to Lugo, | 他会去跟卢戈谈谈 |
[21:15] | trying to get his hands on 900K so we can make the drop. | 试试看搞到九十万 这样我们才能行动 |
[21:19] | We need you to ID these guys. | 我们需要你找到这些人 |
[21:22] | Are these lookalikes? | 这些是山寨货吗 |
[21:25] | You want me to give Luis actual drugs? | 你想让我给路易斯真的毒品吗 |
[21:27] | I’m assuming we all know that’s illegal. | 我们应该都知道这是违法的吧 |
[21:29] | We need an easy in. This is it. | 我们需要尽快搞定这事 得靠这个 |
[21:32] | Just make sure your wire’s off. | 一定要关掉警用设备 |
[21:48] | What’s up, man? Is Camila home? | 你好啊 卡米拉在家吗 |
[21:51] | No. Working. | 不在 上班去了 |
[21:52] | Really? We were gonna hang out. | 真的吗 我们说好见面的 |
[21:54] | Yeah, she was gonna help me celebrate. I got fired. | 是的 她准备帮我庆祝 我被开除了 |
[21:57] | Apparently, I’m not friendly enough. | 我显然不够友好 |
[21:59] | Um…you know what time she’s coming back? | 你知道她几点会回来吗 |
[22:02] | You mind if I stick around, wait for a while? | 你介意我在这里等她一下吗 |
[22:04] | Yeah, I do mind. | 我介意 |
[22:07] | I’ve been very respectful. | 我一直很尊重你 |
[22:08] | You’re a soldier, bro. | 你是军人 哥们 |
[22:10] | I know what you’ve seen, done. | 我知道你见过什么 做过什么 |
[22:12] | My sister don’t need | 我妹妹的人生 |
[22:13] | another person like that in her life, you know? | 不需要再多一个这样的人 |
[22:16] | All right, if that’s how you feel, | 好吧 如果你这么想 |
[22:19] | I’ll back off, man. | 那我走呗 |
[22:20] | All right. | 好的 |
[22:21] | Yeah, um… | 对了 |
[22:23] | You want a drink, man? | 你想喝酒吗 |
[22:24] | You wanna have a few shots? I got a bottle of vodka. | 想来几杯吗 我有一瓶伏特加 |
[22:26] | Help me celebrate. Come on. | 陪我庆祝一下 拜托 |
[22:33] | Damn, man. Simmons with the uh… | 我去 西蒙斯他有… |
[22:35] | With the face tic, yeah. | 有面部抽搐症 是的 |
[22:37] | I can’t believe that guy made it in country. | 真不敢相信那家伙过去了 |
[22:39] | He made it out, too. A lot of people didn’t. | 他还活着回来了 很多人没有 |
[22:43] | Hell of a lot that died that didn’t sign up, you know? | 很多死了的人都不是军人 知道吗 |
[22:45] | Kids, the women. | 孩子 女人 |
[22:47] | Yeah, kids are the worst. | 孩子最可怜了 |
[22:51] | I still see this, uh… this eight-year-old girl. | 我还是会看到 那个八岁的小女孩 |
[22:56] | I have nightmares about her. Beautiful face, dark skin. | 做噩梦梦到她 漂亮的脸蛋 黝黑的皮肤 |
[23:00] | – Eight? – Mm-hmm. | -八岁 -嗯 |
[23:01] | That’s young. | 真小 |
[23:03] | Yeah. My nine, it went through a combatant, | 是的 我的子弹 打穿了一个士兵 |
[23:06] | and then it went through a doorway, | 穿过一扇门 |
[23:09] | and it ripped open her neck. | 打中了她的脖子 |
[23:13] | She didn’t die right away, though. | 但她没有马上死掉 |
[23:15] | Now, if I slow down, I see her. | 我如果慢一点 就能看到她了 |
[23:18] | And I see all of it. I see the valley. | 我都看到了 我看到山谷 |
[23:20] | I see the kids, dogs. | 看到孩子 狗 |
[23:25] | For me it’s a 17-year-old. | 我这里是一个十七岁的孩子 |
[23:26] | Kid used to kick it with us. | 那孩子跟我们走得很近 |
[23:28] | Town leaders killed him with an IED. | 镇上的头头用炸弹炸死了他 |
[23:31] | Nobody wanted to touch him after, | 然后大家都不想碰他 |
[23:32] | so I scooped up the pieces. Used a trash bag. | 所以我把他的肢体聚到一起 用垃圾袋 |
[23:40] | Ain’t never gonna leave us, man. | 他们会永远在我们的脑海里 |
[23:46] | Hey. Your friend Ryan is here. | 你朋友瑞安来了 |
[23:53] | He said he was supposed to meet you. | 他说他跟你约好了 |
[24:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:02] | See you then. | 回见 |
[24:06] | You were supposed to meet Camila tonight? | 你今晚跟卡米拉约了见面吗 |
[24:09] | At the apartment? | 在家吗 |
[24:13] | How come she didn’t know that? | 为什么她不知道 |
[24:16] | ‘Cause I didn’t tell her. | 因为我没告诉她 |
[24:22] | Man, I was gonna show up. | 我本来准备突然袭击 |
[24:24] | Be all vulnerable, charming. She was gonna love it. | 表现得脆弱而迷人 她肯定喜欢 |
[24:27] | I ended up talking about all this depressing crap | 最后却对着你个猪头 |
[24:28] | with your ugly ass. | 说这些丧气事 |
[24:40] | I should get going, though. | 我得走了 |
[24:43] | Look, man. If you ever need something to like | 如果你需要什么东西 |
[24:46] | take the edge off, I got you covered. | 放松一下 我可以帮你 |
[24:49] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[24:50] | With what? | 用什么帮 |
[24:53] | Right now all I got on me is some Oxy. | 现在我身上只有些羟二氢可待因酮 |
[24:55] | Yeah? How much you want for it? | 是吗 多少钱 |
[24:57] | No, man. It’s on the house. | 不用了 兄弟 我请你 |
[25:00] | If you set me up with your private security buddy. | 如果你能帮我搞定那私人安保的工作 兄弟 |
[25:05] | You know I don’t really do private security, right? | 你知道我不是真的做私人安保的吧 |
[25:07] | Man, I don’t care. | 兄弟 我不在乎 |
[25:08] | I just need a job. Some excitement. | 我只是需要一份工作 找点刺激 |
[25:10] | I’m gonna lose my damn mind. Come on. | 否则我会疯的 拜托 |
[25:12] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay. Deal. | 好 好 好 好 成交 |
[25:14] | All right. | 好 |
[25:31] | It’s a burn bag. | 都是假钱 |
[25:33] | Best I can do, Hank. | 这是我能做到的极限了 汉克 |
[25:35] | Yeah, well Lugo already approved the 1505 funds. | 卢戈已经批准用1505资金了 |
[25:38] | Well, he made a mistake. | 那是他做了个错误的决定 |
[25:40] | Since the new reform package went through, | 自从新的改革方案实施以来 |
[25:42] | all requests for cash run through me. | 所有用钱的要求都要由我批准 |
[25:44] | Unfortunately, I just signed off 700K to Narcotics. | 遗憾的是我刚批了70万给缉毒组 |
[25:47] | Denny, listen to me. | 丹尼 听我说 |
[25:50] | If I go to these people with a bag full of phony cash, | 如果我带着一袋子假钱去见这些人 |
[25:53] | they’re gonna kill this child. | 他们把那孩子杀了的 |
[25:54] | You know I suggest you slow down– | 你知道我建议你慢慢来的 |
[25:56] | There’s an eight-year-old boy out there! | 他们手里有一个8岁的孩子 |
[25:59] | You come in here with your ego? | 你就这么自负 |
[26:01] | The hell is wrong with you? | 你他妈是不是有病 |
[26:06] | This 700K that I gave to Narcotics, | 我给缉毒组的70万 |
[26:10] | that money’s going to a cartel buy | 那笔钱会用到贩毒集团那 |
[26:12] | that’s gonna take down three bosses– | 拿下三个头目 |
[26:14] | each one of them wanted on multiple murders! | 他们中的每一个 身上都背着很多条人命 |
[26:16] | Not to mention the dope we’ll get off the street! | 更不用说那些我们清除掉的街上的毒品 |
[26:19] | Dope that has caused 246 ODs! | 那些造成246个人吸毒过量死亡的毒品 |
[26:24] | So that is where the cash is going. | 所以钱要花在那里 |
[26:27] | I wish we had another 900K sitting around, but we don’t! | 我也希望我们还有90万可以支配 但是我们没有 |
[26:33] | I know you’ve got a guy under. You just have to figure out– | 我知道你有下属卧底在里面 你得知道… |
[26:35] | I got it. You made your point. | 我知道了 你说得很清楚了 |
[26:41] | What, are you waiting around for a thank you or a I’m sorry? | 怎么了 你是在等我说谢谢还是等我说对不起 |
[26:43] | ‘Cause it ain’t coming. | 你等不到的 |
[26:46] | So you should probably go. | 所以你该走了 |
[27:09] | How the hell did you get in here? | 你他妈怎么进来的 |
[27:09] | The neighbor buzzed me in since you didn’t. | 既然你不给我开门 就让你邻居放我进来了啊 |
[27:11] | You were supposed to swing by this morning. | 你今早应该出现的 |
[27:12] | – Yeah, well thing’s changed. – No, man. We made a deal | -计划有变 -不 兄弟 我们做了交易 |
[27:14] | and I already gave you my end. | 我已经做到我要做的了 |
[27:15] | And you’ll get your end too, but not now. | 你要求的我也会做到的 但不是现在 |
[27:17] | No, man. That’s not how it’s gonna work. | 不 哥们 没这么做事的 |
[27:18] | A deal’s a deal. So what’s up? | 得按说好的办 所以到底是怎么回事 |
[27:20] | You made your damn point already, man. | 你已经把你的意思说的很清楚了 兄弟 |
[27:22] | – I don’t need a leash– – Who the hell are you? | -我不需要根链子… -你他妈是谁 |
[27:24] | It’s my boy Ryan. He was just stopping by. | 是我的哥们瑞安 他只是顺路过来 |
[27:26] | We were at Benning together. He’s a Ranger. | 我们一起在佐治亚州本宁堡待过 他是个突击队员 |
[27:28] | And you thought today would be a good day | 你觉得今天是约会的 |
[27:29] | to have a little date? | 好日子吗 |
[27:36] | We’re gonna go. | 我们走了 |
[27:45] | Okay. Here we go. | 好了 开始吧 |
[27:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:52] | V73NA46 Victor, seven, three, Nora, Andy, four, six. | |
[27:57] | 9M1W And nine, Mary, one, William, | |
[28:00] | X51 x-ray, five, one. | |
[28:03] | Okay, first plate is registered to a Josh Miller. | 好了 第一个牌照登记在乔什·米勒名下 |
[28:07] | 28. No priors. | 28岁 没有前科 |
[28:09] | Second plate is Marcus Tate. 25. | 第二个牌照在马库斯·泰特名下 25岁 |
[28:12] | Height and weight match our college shooters. | 身高体重和我们的大学枪手匹配 |
[28:14] | He’s got two DUIs and an assault charge | 近两年他两次酒后驾驶 |
[28:15] | in the last two years. | 还被以人身攻击罪起诉过 |
[28:16] | Angry guy. We could use something there. | 脾气不好的家伙 我们可以利用这点 |
[28:19] | Marcus is former Army Infantry | 马库斯是前军队步兵 |
[28:20] | and Josh is a Marine vet. | 乔什以前是海军突击队的 |
[28:22] | We got them. | 就是他们 |
[28:25] | – You want us to pull Marcus? – Yeah, if you guys pull him, | -你想让我们抓马库斯 -对 如果你们抓了他 |
[28:27] | I can get Luis to get Josh to use me. | 我就能说服路易斯让乔什用我 |
[28:29] | You get him out, I’m in. | 你让他出局 我就能进去了 |
[28:31] | – No. – No? What the hell does that mean? | -不行 -不行 那是什么意思 |
[28:33] | It means it’s too risky. | 意思是太危险了 |
[28:35] | You’re not seeing straight. You trust this guy, | 当局者迷 你相信这个家伙 |
[28:37] | and you shouldn’t. You went offline at the club, | 但是你不应该相信他 你在俱乐部里做得出格了 |
[28:39] | – you punched a civilian. – I didn’t have a choice. | -你打了一个平民 -我没有别的选择 |
[28:40] | – Yes, you did. – All right, all right, enough. | -你有 -好了 好了 够了 |
[28:47] | Okay. We pull Marcus. | 好 我们把马库斯抓起来 |
[28:49] | Sarge. | 警长 |
[28:51] | This is our only play, Hailey. | 这是唯一的办法 海莉 |
[28:53] | Okay. We’re done talking. | 好了 讨论结束 |
[29:34] | You know you should never come to this place | 你知道你不应该在白天 |
[29:36] | in the daytime, right? | 来这里的 对吗 |
[29:38] | It doesn’t look good without makeup. | 没有”化妆”看起来不太好 |
[29:39] | Wait, what do you mean makeup? | 等等 “化妆”是什么意思 |
[29:41] | Hundred people in a drug haze. | 一群人在烟雾缭绕 |
[29:44] | Oh yeah, it’s definitely depressing in here. | 是啊 这里的确很令人抑郁 |
[29:47] | Heard you’ve been hanging with my brother. | 听说你最近和我哥在一起 |
[29:50] | Yeah, we’re talking a few work type things. | 是啊 我们在谈论工作方面的事 |
[29:53] | Do you know where I could find him? | 你知道在哪能找到他吗 |
[29:54] | Oh, that’s why you’re here. | 所以你才来这里 |
[29:55] | For a second, I thought it was for me. | 有那么一秒 我以为你是来找我的 |
[29:57] | Nope, it’s all about Luis. Sorry. | 不 我是来找路易斯的 抱歉 |
[30:00] | Ouch. | 太伤心了 |
[30:03] | Okay, you know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[30:04] | Actually it’s 50% Luis and it’s 50% you. | 实际上一半为了路易斯一半为了你 |
[30:08] | But just between you and me, | 但只是私底下和你说 |
[30:10] | he’s not excited about you hanging out with an ex-Ranger. | 他并不想看到你和前突击队员约会 |
[30:12] | So… | 所以 |
[30:14] | Yeah, well, I make my own decisions. | 我自己的决定自己做 |
[30:30] | I do need to talk to him, though. | 但我需要和他聊聊 |
[30:31] | Do you know where I could find him? | 你知道哪儿能找到他吗 |
[30:32] | That’s your response? | 这就是你的回应 |
[30:34] | I’m sorry, I say really stupid things | 抱歉 一个美女给了我一个 |
[30:36] | when beautiful women kiss me out of the blue. You’re right. | 出其不意的吻 而我却说了很蠢的话 |
[30:39] | Try Donahue on Wells. | 去威尔士那儿的多纳休酒吧看看 |
[30:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:49] | What, are you stalking me now? | 什么鬼 你现在是在跟踪我吗 |
[30:51] | No, man. Your sister said you’d be here. | 不 你妹妹说你会在这里 |
[30:54] | What’s wrong with you? You look terrible, man. | 你怎么了 看着很糟 |
[30:56] | It’s fine, I– | 没事 我… |
[31:02] | My boss is freaking. | 我的老板急疯了 |
[31:04] | Third guy apparently left town. | 第三个人临时走了 |
[31:05] | They got a job in an hour. | 而一个小时后就要干活 |
[31:07] | That’s great, man. Tell him to use me. | 太好了 告诉他可以用我 |
[31:11] | – He’s not gonna use you. – You don’t know that. | -他不会用你的 -你又不知道 |
[31:13] | He’s gonna want to use me over nobody. | 他一定会想用我的 |
[31:15] | Right? He’s not gonna want to change his tact plan. | 好吗 他都不用改变战略计划 |
[31:16] | All you gotta do is convince him. | 你只要说服他就好 |
[31:18] | And you sure as hell don’t look like you want to do | 而且你看上去很不想 |
[31:19] | whatever this is with just him. | 只和他搭档干活 |
[31:23] | Now we’ve had the same training, | 我们有过一样的训练经历 |
[31:24] | so you know I’m gonna have your back. | 你知道我会为你做好掩护的 |
[31:26] | It’s gonna be like any other op. | 和其它的行动一样 |
[31:28] | If you don’t want to go in alone, don’t. | 如果你不想独自去 就别独自去 |
[31:34] | – I don’t know him from Jack. – I do. | -我不是从杰克那儿认识他的 -我认识就行了 |
[31:37] | You think that that means something? | 你认识有什么用 |
[31:38] | Man, it’s him or nothing. You want six eyes? | 不带上他就拉倒 你想要3双眼睛吗 |
[31:41] | Look, you guys can keep arguing about me, | 你们可以为我争吵 |
[31:43] | or you can tell me what you want. | 也可以告诉我想要怎样 |
[31:45] | I’m here to do you a favor. Tell me yes or no. | 我是过来帮忙的 行不行给个准话 |
[31:46] | I’m not gonna waste my time. | 我不想浪费时间 |
[31:49] | He’s not gonna waste his time. | 他不想浪费时间的 |
[31:54] | Okay. You want the plan? | 好 你想知道计划 |
[31:57] | I’m gonna make a call, then we’re gonna go. | 我打个电话 我们就行动 |
[31:59] | It’s a simple security job. Gonna get a location, | 是个简单的安保工作 得到我们需要见的 |
[32:01] | a photograph of the man we’re gonna meet, | 对方的位置和照片就行 |
[32:03] | You keep a bead on his forehead the whole time. | 始终瞄准他的额头 |
[32:05] | When I say it’s time to leave, you leave. | 我告诉你撤的时候你就撤 |
[32:07] | Think you can handle that? | 觉得你能搞定吗 |
[32:08] | Yeah, I can handle it. | 可以 |
[32:11] | This is on you. | 责任你担着 |
[32:16] | Is that all he’s gonna tell me? | 就是这些吗 |
[32:17] | That’s all he’s gonna tell me? | 他要告诉我的就这些吗 |
[32:18] | – You’ll be fine. – Are you kidding me? | -不会有事的 -开玩笑吧 |
[32:23] | What is that? What are you doing? | 这是什么 你在干嘛 |
[32:25] | – It’s one pill. – No! No, man. | -是一粒药 -不不 老兄 |
[32:27] | No, no, no, no. This is not happening. | 不不 不能这样 |
[32:29] | I’m gonna do this thing with you, all right? | 我会和你一起行动 好吗 |
[32:32] | But I’m not going in there blind | 但你头脑不清楚的时候 |
[32:32] | with you jammed out of your mind, | 我不会盲目地和你行动 |
[32:34] | so tell me something. Give me some details, man. | 所以告诉我一些细节 |
[32:35] | I can’t give you any details, man. | 我不能告诉你 |
[32:36] | – Tell me what the job is! – I can’t! | -告诉我这活儿到底是什么 -不能 |
[32:38] | I’m useless to you! Come on! | 我和你没有利益冲突 拜托 |
[32:42] | Fine, it’s a K&R, all right? | 好 这是绑架勒索 好吗 |
[32:46] | Kid’s elsewhere. We’re just picking up the money. | 孩子不在这里 我们只是去拿钱 |
[32:48] | – Simple. – You kidnapped somebody? | -就这么简单 -你们绑架了人 |
[32:49] | – Hey, lower your voice! – Are you– | -小声点 -你… |
[32:51] | It’s fine. Simple. | 这是简单的好活儿 |
[32:54] | There’s not one thing linking any of this to us. | 不会有什么把我们牵扯其中 |
[32:57] | The kid’s being held. I don’t know where. | 孩子被关着 我不知道在哪里 |
[32:59] | With one of Josh’s connects, I don’t know who. | 在乔什的人那儿 我不知道是谁 |
[33:02] | Guy doesn’t even have a phone, all right? | 那家伙都没联系电话 好吗 |
[33:07] | There’s no way in hell I’m saying that! | 我不会这么说的 |
[33:09] | Listen, this is our best– | 这是我们最好的… |
[33:13] | This is our only shot. | 是我们唯一的机会 |
[33:16] | Look, I know neither of you know me, | 我知道你们都不了解我 |
[33:19] | but you can trust me. | 但你们可以信任我 |
[33:22] | This is what I do for a living. | 这是我的工作职责 |
[33:29] | Look, I lost my son. | 我失去了儿子 |
[33:33] | And I promise you I’m doing everything I can | 我保证我会尽全力 |
[33:35] | to make sure you don’t. | 确保你不会这样 |
[33:45] | – Hello? – Right now, you’re gonna drive to Grant Park. | -喂 -现在你要开到格兰特公园 |
[33:48] | Michigan and Eighth Street. | 密歇根和第八大道交口 |
[33:50] | On the corner, you’re going to see a red trash can. | 在转角 你会看到一个红色的垃圾桶 |
[33:53] | You walk to that can, you put the money in that can, | 你走过去 把钱丢进去 |
[33:55] | and you walk away. | 就离开 |
[33:57] | You get in your car, and you drive home. | 接着开车回家 |
[34:00] | You follow these instructions, and we will release your son. | 按我们说的做 我们就会放了你儿子 |
[34:03] | Do you understand? | 懂吗 |
[34:07] | Do you understand me, Ben? | 懂吗 本 |
[34:13] | No! | 不 |
[34:15] | No, I’m not giving you anything. | 不 我什么都不会给你 |
[34:16] | I’m not giving you a damn thing. | 我什么都不会给你 |
[34:17] | I’m calling the police! | 我要报警 |
[34:31] | God! | 操 |
[34:34] | Let me ask you something, if he axes this, | 我问你 如果这生意黄了 |
[34:36] | does he kill the kid? | 他会撕票吗 |
[34:38] | We’ve done this before, all right? It’s– | 我们做过 不会… |
[34:40] | Don’t tell me it’s fine! | 不要告诉我不会有事 |
[34:41] | He’s gonna kill this kid, isn’t he? | 他会杀了这个孩子 是吗 |
[34:45] | Listen, if I gotta convince you | 听着 如果需要我 |
[34:46] | where you need to be on this, | 说服你应该怎么办 |
[34:47] | then so be it! We are not killing a kid! | 那就这样 我们不杀这个孩子 |
[34:49] | We’re gonna stop this, do you understand me? | 我们要阻止这件事 明白了吗 |
[34:52] | We can’t stop it. I don’t know where the kid is. | 我们无法阻止 我不知道孩子在哪里 |
[34:55] | Even if I did, anyone who goes through that door | 即使我知道 如果不是乔什 |
[34:57] | that’s not Josh, they’re getting shot. | 任何人经过那扇门 都会被击毙 |
[35:01] | So what? So what? | 那又如何 那又如何 |
[35:02] | How many doors have we gone through? | 我们经过过多少门 |
[35:06] | Not another kid, man. I can’t carry another kid. | 不能再死孩子了 我不能再背上一个孩子的命 |
[35:10] | Can you? | 你能吗 |
[35:12] | Luis! | 路易斯 |
[35:16] | No, no, no. Not you. You stay there! | 不不不 不是你 你留在那 |
[35:19] | – The mission’s over. – What? | -任务结束了 -什么 |
[35:21] | – It’s over. – So, what– | -结束了 -那… |
[35:22] | – You know it is. – So we gotta kill everyone? | -你知道 -我们要把人都杀了吗 |
[35:26] | I don’t want to kill everyone, man. | 我不想把人都杀了 |
[35:30] | Give me your phone. | 把你的手机给我 |
[35:31] | Why? | 干什么 |
[35:32] | Give me your phone. | 把你的手机给我 |
[35:39] | Now give Luis your gun. | 把你的枪给路易斯 |
[35:42] | Hey–hey, I’m not giving you my gun. | 我才不会把我的枪给你 |
[35:44] | Relax, we’re just going for a ride. | 放松 我们只是去转一下 |
[35:45] | I’m not giving you my gun, Luis. | 我才不会把枪给你 路易斯 |
[35:46] | – Shut up, man. – You’re not getting it, man. | -闭嘴 -你不会拿到的 |
[35:49] | Ryan, give me your gun. | 瑞安 把枪给我 |
[35:53] | You know what’s about to go down. | 你知道会发生什么 |
[35:56] | Give me your gun. Get in the damn car. | 把你的枪给我 上车 |
[36:28] | Get out. | 下车 |
[36:31] | I’m not getting out of the car. | 我不下车 |
[36:35] | You get out, or we get you out. | 你不下的话我们就把你弄下去 |
[36:48] | We gotta tie him up, come on. | 我们得把他绑起来 来 |
[36:51] | He’s got this place wired up. There’s a camera right there. | 这里有监控 那里就有摄像头 |
[36:53] | He probably already knows we’re here. | 他可能已经知道我们来了 |
[36:55] | All right, then we move fast. I got your back. | 那我们就快点行动 我掩护你 |
[37:05] | Cover. | 掩护 |
[37:11] | Move. | 行动 |
[37:13] | Stay on me. Stay on me. Watch out. | 跟紧 跟紧 小心 |
[37:21] | I want my mom! | 我要妈妈 |
[37:52] | Cover! | 掩护 |
[37:57] | Police officer. Let’s get you out of here. | 我是警察 我救你出去 |
[37:59] | Come on, let’s go! | 快 走 |
[38:03] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[38:13] | Ryan! | 瑞安 |
[38:15] | Luis! | 路易斯 |
[38:16] | Take him down! | 干掉他 |
[38:20] | You’re okay. | 没事了 |
[38:37] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[38:38] | Jay. | 杰 |
[38:41] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[38:42] | Jay! | 杰 |
[38:44] | Jay! | 杰 |
[38:48] | Jay! | 杰 |
[38:56] | No! | 不 |
[39:16] | – I got it. – He’s really okay! | -没事 -他真的没事 |
[39:19] | – He’s really all right? – He’s fine. | -他真的没事吗 -他没事 |
[39:20] | I don’t know how I can ever–I owe you! | 我不知道怎么…我欠你的 |
[39:22] | You don’t owe me anything right now. | 现在你什么都不欠我 |
[39:23] | We’ll talk about all that later. | 我们以后再说 |
[39:24] | – Go see your son, Ben. – Mom! Dad! | -去看你儿子吧 本 -妈妈 爸爸 |
[39:33] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:36] | – See you back at the district? – Yeah. | -局里见 -好 |
[40:08] | This is it, okay? | 到此为止了 |
[40:10] | I couldn’t get the bug planted, but that right there– | 虽然没有装上窃听器 但那里的东西 |
[40:13] | it’s enough for a case of official misconduct, | 足够起诉滥用职权了 |
[40:14] | so you and me, we’re good. | 所以你跟我两清了 |
[40:16] | You’re gonna tell me when we’re good? | 你告诉我我们两清了 |
[40:18] | I’ve done everything you’ve asked, so…yeah! | 你要求的事我都做了 所以是的 |
[40:23] | Just let my sister off the hook. | 放过我姐姐吧 |
[40:26] | Please. | 拜托 |
[40:28] | Young people like you hang around Hank Voight | 你这样的年轻人在汉克·博伊特身边 |
[40:30] | long enough, you start thinking he’s real police. | 待久了 就开始觉得他是真正的警察 |
[40:32] | Old timer. Tough. Invincible. | 老套 硬气 无敌 |
[40:36] | Rubs off on you a bit, huh? | 影响到你了 是吧 |
[40:40] | Who in the hell do you think it is taught him to be that way? | 你觉得是谁教他那样做的 |
[40:47] | You don’t talk to me like that ever. | 你不许再那样跟我说话 |
[40:50] | And you and me are not good. | 你和我还没有两清 |
[40:54] | Until I say we are. | 我说两清才两清 |
[41:36] | Did you hear? I mean, I don’t understand. | 你听说了吗 我不明白 |
[41:39] | None of it makes sense. The police said | 这一切都说不通啊 警察说 |
[41:41] | they were with some guy and they were– | 他们跟一个人一起… |
[41:43] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 节哀 节哀 |
[41:46] | Were you there? | 你在场吗 |
[41:53] | Ryan! | 瑞安 |
[41:57] | No, I wasn’t. | 我不在 |
[42:01] | Come in, Ryan. | 进来 瑞安 |