时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Just so we’re clear, if you’re gonna live with me, | 我们先说清楚 如果你要和我住 |
[00:02] | you have to be self-sufficient. | 你必须自给自足 |
[00:04] | I’ll help however I can, | 我会尽力帮忙 |
[00:05] | but my hours are a little crazy. | 但我的作息时间很不正常 |
[00:07] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事的 |
[00:09] | – This is a big year for you. – I know. You keep saying that. | -今年对你很重要 -我知道 你总这么说 |
[00:12] | Because it’s true. How’s the college essay coming? | 因为的确如此 大学论文怎么样了 |
[00:16] | My counselor said I should write about being a Latina. | 我的导师说我应该谢谢作为拉丁裔的感受 |
[00:20] | – All the obstacles. – That’s a good one. | -受到的阻碍 -这话题不错 |
[00:23] | I think it’s BS, but if it’ll help me | 我觉得简直胡扯 但这能帮我 |
[00:25] | get into Northwestern or Brown, fine. | 进西北大学或布朗大学 所以随便了 |
[00:28] | Wait, you don’t think there are obstacles for Latinos? | 等等 你不觉得拉丁裔人会受到阻碍吗 |
[00:32] | I do, but not for me. | 有啊 但我没有 |
[00:34] | Trust me. The world is not as color-blind as you think. | 相信我 这个世界没你想象中的那么人人平等 |
[00:38] | Why are you so mad? I don’t– | 你为什么这么生气 我没有… |
[00:39] | I’m not mad. I just don’t want you to forget who you are | 我没有生气 我只是不想你忘记自己是谁 |
[00:43] | and where you come from. That’s– | 来自哪里 那… |
[00:49] | We have to take a rain check on the movie, come on. | 电影还是下次看吧 走吧 |
[00:52] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[01:00] | Stay in the car. I won’t be long. | 待在车里 我马上回来 |
[01:05] | Hey. Just talked to the homicide dicks. | 刚和凶案组的人谈过 |
[01:07] | Homeless guy found her, no witnesses. | 流浪汉发现的 没有目击证人 |
[01:11] | Yo, Antonio, I heard you were back on the beat. | 安东尼奥 听说你回来了 |
[01:13] | – How you doing, Jerry? – Better than her. | -你好吗 杰里 -比她好点 |
[01:19] | Cut the drugs out of her gut | 从她肚子里剖出毒品 |
[01:20] | and threw her away like a piece of trash. | 把她当垃圾似的扔在这里 |
[01:21] | Welcome to America. | 欢迎来到美国 |
[01:23] | Same M.O. as the Sinaloan Cartel. | 和锡那罗亚贩毒团伙的手法一样 |
[01:25] | They use young women that can swallow a key. | 他们会利用能吞食一千克毒品的年轻女性 |
[01:27] | That’s why I texted you guys. | 所以我联系了你们 |
[01:29] | Foreign drug mule is the last thing I need on my books. | 我可不希望外国毒骡出现在我的辖区 |
[01:32] | We’re just following the smuggling angle. | 我们只是在跟进走私的线索 |
[01:34] | Don’t feel like picking up the trash, huh? | 不想惹上这一堆麻烦[垃圾]吧 |
[01:37] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[01:40] | What are you doing? I told you to stay in the car. | 你在干什么 我要你待在车里的 |
[01:42] | – Who is she? – We don’t know. | -她是谁 -不知道 |
[01:43] | Come on. You can’t be here. | 回去 你不该出来的 |
[01:45] | He called her trash. | 他管她叫垃圾 |
[01:46] | He meant the case is trash. | 他说这个案子一团糟 |
[01:48] | Because she’s Latina? | 因为她是拉丁裔的吗 |
[01:49] | No! Because these cases are hard to solve. | 不 因为这个案子很难破 |
[01:51] | Now come on. | 快回去吧 |
[01:52] | But you’re still going to try, right? | 但你还是会努力 不是吗 |
[01:54] | Eva, please. | 伊娃 快回去 |
[01:55] | You just said our job was to help other Latinos. | 你刚说我们有责任帮助拉丁裔人 |
[02:06] | We’ll take it. | 我们接了 |
[02:16] | Come on. | 回去吧 |
[02:23] | So our Jane Doe is Latina. Mid to late 20s. | 无名女尸为拉丁裔 25到30岁 |
[02:26] | Negative on the prints. Nothing in our databases. | 指纹搜索无结果 数据库中没有匹配 |
[02:29] | M.E. is still processing the body. | 法医还在解剖尸体 |
[02:31] | But it appears she was a drug mule? | 但她是个毒骡 |
[02:32] | Yeah, and they had a problem recovering the product, | 是的 他们取不出毒品 |
[02:34] | so they gutted her like a farm animal. | 就把她当动物似的开膛破肚 |
[02:36] | Dope’s worth more than the carriers. | 货比运货人重要多了 |
[02:38] | Rigor puts time of death | 初步估计死亡时间 |
[02:39] | between 6:00 and 8:00 last night. | 在昨晚六点到八点之间 |
[02:41] | Crime scene techs found very little blood on the scene, | 犯罪现场调查员在现场没找到多少血迹 |
[02:43] | so she was killed someplace else, and then dropped here. | 所以她应该是在其他地方被杀 弃尸于此 |
[02:45] | Why’s homicide passing this off on us? | 为什么凶案组把这个案子给我们 |
[02:47] | I said we’d take it. | 我说我们要接 |
[02:54] | I bet Homicide was real sorry to see this one go. | 凶案组肯定不想把这案子拱手送人吧 |
[02:59] | All right. | 好了 |
[03:01] | All right, send out patrol to canvass the neighborhood | 派警员搜查尸体被发现区域 |
[03:02] | where the body was found. | 附近的地方 |
[03:03] | Check pod cameras, missing persons. | 调查摄像头 失踪人口 |
[03:06] | This young lady didn’t just fall from the sky. | 这个年轻女人不是凭空出现的 |
[03:08] | I got a C.I. deep in with these cartel guys. | 我有个深入毒贩团伙的线人 |
[03:11] | Good. Oh, Antonio, Burgess– | 很好 安东尼奥 伯吉斯 |
[03:13] | you two are gonna partner up now. | 你们俩搭档行动 |
[03:18] | It’s a lovely game of musical chairs. | 抢椅子游戏真好玩 |
[03:23] | Agave. | 龙舌兰 |
[03:26] | I’m on duty. | 上班时间 |
[03:29] | Gustavo, listen, a drug mule was murdered last night. | 古斯塔沃 听着 昨晚有一名毒骡被杀了 |
[03:34] | She was sliced open. | 她被开膛破肚了 |
[03:35] | Look, man, I’m not on the roster anymore, right? | 伙计 我已经不干那事了 |
[03:39] | I worked it off, remember? | 我退出了 记得吗 |
[03:43] | I still need to know. | 但我还是要知道 |
[03:47] | All right, man. Look, maybe I did hear | 好吧 伙计 也许我的确 |
[03:49] | something about some mules. | 听说了些关于骡子的事 |
[03:51] | I’m all ears. | 洗耳恭听 |
[03:56] | But first, let’s talk business. | 但是首先 咱们来谈谈正事 |
[04:11] | Having your daughter come live with you, | 让你女儿来和你一起住 |
[04:13] | that’s a big deal. | 这可不是小事 |
[04:16] | She and her mom– and her mom’s new boyfriend– | 她和她妈妈 还有她妈妈的新男友 |
[04:19] | they weren’t getting along. | 关系不是很好 |
[04:21] | Eva’s a good kid. Straight A’s, top of her class. | 伊娃是个好孩子 成绩优异 排名顶尖 |
[04:26] | I was a nightmare when I was 17. | 我十七岁的时候简直是个噩梦 |
[04:28] | I find that hard to believe. | 难以置信 |
[04:32] | I was. | 真的 |
[04:34] | I was a– I was a rebel. | 我…我很叛逆 |
[04:39] | Who’s the bus? | 这辆车上是谁 |
[04:57] | Do you see what I see? | 你们看到了吗 |
[05:04] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[05:09] | Everybody take it easy. | 所有人不要冲动 |
[05:10] | Just hold. Just hold. | 先别行动 先别行动 |
[05:15] | All right, move in. | 好了 行动 |
[05:16] | Go. | 上 |
[05:31] | – Go! Go! Go! – This is 21 Eddie, emergency! | -上上上 -21E 紧急情况 |
[05:32] | – Ambulance to 5500 Kolmar! – Go! | -派救护车来科玛路5500号 -上 |
[05:37] | Come on! | 快点 |
[05:59] | I mean it’s really your call, bro. | 这要看你怎么决定了 哥们 |
[06:08] | Heard you’re working with my brother. | 听说你和我哥哥合作行动 |
[06:09] | Yeah. So far, so good. | 是的 目前为止还行 |
[06:10] | It’s only been a few days, but– | 才没几天 但是… |
[06:12] | Hi, I’m just gonna ask you a few questions, okay? | 你好 我想问你几个问题 好吗 |
[06:15] | Do you recognize her? | 你认识她吗 |
[06:23] | She’s afraid to go to jail. | 她怕进监狱 |
[06:24] | She says she was forced to swallow | 她说她是被迫吞下毒品 |
[06:26] | drugs to pay off her coyote. | 来偿还她的债务 |
[06:27] | Okay, tell her if she cooperates, | 告诉她如果她合作 |
[06:29] | we’ll see if we can get the criminal drug charges reduced. | 我们会争取把贩毒罪名减免的 |
[06:43] | She doesn’t recognize the woman, | 她不认得那个女的 |
[06:43] | but she’s certain she’s not a drug mule. | 但她确定她不是个毒骡 |
[06:45] | – How does she know? – She’s too old. | -她怎么知道 -她年龄太大 |
[06:47] | The drug mules that work for this gang are 15 or 16. | 给贩毒团伙干活的毒骡都是十五六岁 |
[06:50] | Got it. Thank you. | 明白了 多谢 |
[06:57] | So, Willy, the woman you were going to pick up, | 威利 你接的那个女的 |
[07:03] | she had a key of heroin in her gut. | 肚子里装了一公斤海洛因 |
[07:06] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[07:08] | But I was just gonna give her a ride. | 但我只是接她一程而已 |
[07:10] | Yeah? Were you gonna give her this kind of ride? | 是吗 你接她上这种路吗 |
[07:13] | Whoa. No, no. | 不是不是 |
[07:16] | I had nothing to do with that. | 这跟我可没关系 |
[07:18] | No way you could prove it. | 你们什么都证明不了 |
[07:19] | Oh, you’d be surprised what we can prove. | 我们能证明的东西怕吓着你 |
[07:23] | Especially when it gets leaked | 尤其是道上传出风声 |
[07:24] | that you’ve been feeding us information. | 说你给我们提供情报 |
[07:26] | But I’m not. | 可我什么都没说 |
[07:27] | You probably ought to tell that to your bosses | 这话就等你被我们扔出去之后 |
[07:29] | after we toss you. | 跟你老板说吧 |
[07:31] | I’m sure they’re reasonable men. | 他们肯定很讲理的 |
[07:35] | I take them to hotels, give them laxatives, | 我接她们去旅馆 给她们吃泻药 |
[07:39] | and wait for the balloons to come. | 等毒包出来就完事了 |
[07:41] | That’s all I do. | 我就做这些 |
[07:42] | Except sometimes they don’t when clock’s ticking, right? | 只不过有时候没时间等她们拉出来 是不是 |
[07:45] | Got $100,000 worth of heroin | 值十多万的毒品 |
[07:46] | stuck in some nameless girl’s belly. | 就这么困在一个无名姑娘的肚子里 |
[07:48] | Why not just slice her open? | 干脆直接开膛破肚 |
[07:51] | Wouldn’t happen like that. | 那也不是这么切的 |
[07:52] | No? How would it happen? | 不是吗 那该是怎么样 |
[07:54] | Cut the other way. | 换个方向切 |
[07:56] | Drugs are here. You don’t slice across. | 毒包在这里 不能横着割 |
[07:59] | You slice down, then take them out. | 而是竖着割开 把毒取出来 |
[08:02] | She’s not a mule. | 她不是毒骡 |
[08:07] | According to the girl, all the mules are around 15. | 根据那个女孩的说法 毒骡都十五六岁 |
[08:10] | The DOA looks closer to 30. | 而死者看起来快三十了 |
[08:11] | And if there were drugs inside her, | 如果她肚子里有毒的话 |
[08:13] | they would’ve cut down, not across, apparently. | 他们显然也会竖着切 而不是横着 |
[08:16] | You know what else the cartel doesn’t do? | 你知道贩毒集团还不会做什么吗 |
[08:17] | Rape drug mules. | 强奸毒骡 |
[08:19] | Just got the M.E. Report. | 刚收到法医报告 |
[08:20] | The DOA had significant vaginal tearing | 死者阴部有严重的撕裂伤 |
[08:22] | and the cause of death was strangulation. | 死因也是掐死的 |
[08:24] | So the slice across her stomach? | 所以这肚子上的横切口呢 |
[08:25] | Must’ve been done after the fact. | 肯定是犯案之后做的 |
[08:27] | You’re saying that someone raped her, killed her, | 你是说有人奸杀了她 |
[08:29] | cut her open to make it look like she was a mule? | 又切开她肚子 做成毒骡的样子 |
[08:31] | Who’s gonna cry over some anonymous Latina drug runner? | 谁会在乎一个无名的拉丁裔运毒者呢 |
[08:34] | Patrol just found bloody clothes in an alley | 巡警刚刚在一条巷子里找到了血衣 |
[08:36] | near where the body was dumped. | 就在遗体丢弃处附近 |
[08:38] | Hit it. | 出发 |
[08:41] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[08:43] | Garcia. Garcia, hey. | 加西亚 加西亚 |
[08:46] | What’s up, Kim? Don’t come too close. | 你好啊 金 别走太近 |
[08:48] | The reason I smell like I’ve been in 27 dumpsters | 我臭得像是在27个垃圾箱里打过滚 |
[08:51] | is because I have been. | 是因为我真这么做了 |
[08:52] | I warned you about the rookie life. | 我提醒过你巡警不好当 |
[08:54] | Come on. | 来 |
[08:56] | Saw you at Toma’s memorial. | 在托马的追悼会上看到你了 |
[08:59] | Yeah, that whole thing’s crazy. | 是啊 事情真是太疯狂了 |
[09:01] | Can’t believe he’s really gone. | 真不敢相信他不在了 |
[09:04] | All right, what do we got? | 有什么发现 |
[09:05] | All right, a woman’s bloody clothes. | 一件沾血的女性衣服 |
[09:07] | Found them two blocks down from the DOA. | 在离死者被丢弃地点两个街区外找到的 |
[09:09] | You didn’t touch anything, did you? | 你没碰什么吧 |
[09:10] | No, just took some photos, and then I called you. | 没有 只是拍了照片 就联系了你们 |
[09:13] | Great. I’ll look. | 很好 我来看看 |
[09:17] | Check this out. Gloria Morales. | 来看看这个 格洛莉亚·莫拉莱斯 |
[09:19] | Must’ve fallen out of the pocket. | 肯定是从口袋里掉出来的 |
[09:21] | It’s a fake ID, but it might be right address. | 身份证是假的 但地址没准是真的 |
[09:24] | – Good job, Garcia. – Thanks. | -干得漂亮 加西亚 -多谢 |
[09:28] | There’s no law they need papers to rent an apartment. | 法律又没规定他们要有证件才能租房 |
[09:30] | We know that, Senora. How long has she lived here? | 我们知道 女士 她在这住多久了 |
[09:33] | – Six months. – Which bed is hers? | -半年 -哪张床是她的 |
[09:36] | That one. | 那张 |
[09:45] | This looks like blood. | 看起来像是血迹 |
[09:47] | Let’s make sure to get those into evidence. | 装好取证留存吧 |
[09:49] | Did Gloria ever mention being threatened? | 格洛莉亚提过有人威胁她吗 |
[09:51] | No, not to me. She kept to herself. | 没对我说过 她话不多 |
[10:05] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[10:07] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[10:08] | That’s her son. | 那是她儿子 |
[10:20] | Oscar, I’m Sergeant Platt. | 奥斯卡 我是普拉特警长 |
[10:24] | You can call me Trudy if you want though, okay? | 不过如果你愿意 也可以叫我特鲁迪 |
[10:27] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[10:32] | So, Oscar. Here’s the deal. | 那么奥斯卡 我们这样吧 |
[10:34] | You’re gonna be here until we figure out where you should go. | 等我们给你找好去处之前 你就在这住着 |
[10:38] | Hopefully a relative. Do you have family here? | 希望能送你去亲戚家 你在这边有亲人吗 |
[10:43] | Why won’t you talk to me? | 你怎么不跟我说话呢 |
[10:46] | My mama told me never to talk to the police. | 我妈妈不让我和警察说话 |
[10:50] | Got you. | 明白 |
[10:52] | All right. Gloria Morales, she came from Guatemala | 格洛莉亚·莫拉莱斯 来自危地马拉 |
[10:55] | six months ago with her son Oscar. | 半年前带着儿子奥斯卡一起来的 |
[10:57] | There’s no border crossing, so she entered here illegally. | 没有入境记录 所以肯定是非法入境 |
[11:00] | Landlady thought she worked at some factory. | 房东认为她在某家工厂上班 |
[11:01] | Said she paid her rent on time. | 说她交房租挺及时的 |
[11:03] | We canvassed the neighborhood. | 我们走访了街坊邻居 |
[11:04] | Nobody wanted to talk. | 没人愿意开口 |
[11:05] | Yeah, they’re freaked out. | 他们都吓坏了 |
[11:06] | They think anybody with a badge is trying to deport them. | 他们认为带警徽的都是抓他们驱逐出境的 |
[11:09] | Hey, so the M.E. ran those clothes from the dumpster. | 话说法医检测了垃圾箱里发现的血衣 |
[11:12] | Now the blood in the dumpster definitely matches our DOA, | 垃圾箱里的血迹和死者完全匹配 |
[11:14] | but they couldn’t find any other evidence on the clothes. | 但在衣服上也找不到别的证据了 |
[11:17] | What about the blood on the jeans in the apartment? | 那她住处那件牛仔裤的血迹呢 |
[11:19] | That blood matches a pig. Yeah. | 那处血迹来自一头猪 |
[11:23] | More precisely pig, cow, and lamb, believe it or not. | 准确点说是猪牛羊血的混合 不管你们信不信 |
[11:27] | Maybe she worked at a restaurant? | 也许她在餐厅工作 |
[11:29] | Okay, I ran the old bus card that we found at the apartment. | 我搜索了她住处的那张公交卡 |
[11:32] | She took the 127 Blue Line every day to West 132nd. | 她每天搭127班蓝线去西区132号 |
[11:36] | All right, so let’s run every business within a mile radius | 那就把西区132号周边一英里内的所有门店 |
[11:38] | of West 132nd. | 都查一遍 |
[11:40] | Let’s find out where she worked. | 找出她工作的地方 |
[11:41] | There’s only one large company around West 132nd. | 西区132号附近只有一家大型公司 |
[11:44] | It’s Bukowski Meat Packing Company. | 布考斯基肉食包装公司 |
[11:46] | They specialize in lamb, pig, and cow products. | 主要产品为羊肉猪肉牛肉 |
[11:48] | Boots on the ground. Hit that factory. | 地面部队 前往工厂 |
[11:55] | Policia! | 警察 |
[11:58] | Gloria Morales! Did she work here? | 格洛莉亚·莫拉莱斯 她是不是在这里工作 |
[12:02] | Hey, look. We’re not here to arrest anybody. | 听着 我们不会逮捕任何人的 |
[12:03] | Just help us out. | 麻烦你们帮帮忙 |
[12:06] | Okay. Gloria Morales. Do you know her? | 格洛莉亚·莫拉莱斯 你认识她吗 |
[12:11] | – Gloria Morales. – Nope? Anyone? | -格洛莉亚·莫拉莱斯 -没人认识吗 |
[12:14] | You recognize her? | 你认得她吗 |
[12:15] | How about you? Did you know her? | 你呢 你认识她吗 |
[12:22] | Hey. Did you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[12:27] | I just want to know if something happened. | 我只想知道是不是出了什么事 |
[12:29] | Yeah, well, why don’t we go somewhere | 不如我们去个别的地方 |
[12:31] | we can talk in private? | 私下聊聊吧 |
[12:35] | No, I can’t. | 我不能去 |
[12:36] | They’re not going to talk to you. | 他们是不会跟你们说话的 |
[12:37] | They’re scared of cops. | 他们害怕警察 |
[12:39] | Do you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[12:42] | No. Sorry. | 不认识 抱歉 |
[12:44] | Hey! What the hell are you guys doing | 你们这么闯进来 |
[12:46] | barging in here like this? | 是想干什么 |
[12:48] | You gotta be frocked to be in here. | 你们进来是要换衣服的 |
[12:49] | I’m gonna get fined! | 我会丢掉工作的 |
[12:50] | All right, everybody back to work! Basta! | 好了 都回去工作 不许说话了 |
[12:52] | That’s it! Break’s over! Come on, come with me. | 行了 休息时间结束 你们跟我过来 |
[13:06] | Gloria Morales. She worked here. | 格洛莉亚·莫拉莱斯 她在这里工作 |
[13:09] | I got 300 employees. They all wear masks. | 我这有300名员工 都戴面具 |
[13:12] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[13:14] | Here’s my son, Michael. | 那是我儿子 迈克尔 |
[13:16] | – You know this woman? – No. | -你认识这个女人吗 -不认识 |
[13:19] | I might’ve seen her on the cutting line. | 我可能在切割流水线上见过她 |
[13:21] | She was murdered last night. | 她昨晚被人谋杀了 |
[13:23] | – Oh my God. – That’s awful. | -我的天啊 -太可怕了 |
[13:26] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾听到这个消息 |
[13:27] | Get in touch with her family. | 联系她的家人 |
[13:28] | Let them know that we’ll cover all the funeral costs. | 告诉他们我们会负担全部丧葬费 |
[13:30] | According to OSHA records, you’ve been fined 17 times | 根据职业安全与卫生条例管理局记录 过去两年 |
[13:33] | in the last two years for unsafe workplace violations. | 你这里曾17次被发现违反工作安全规定 |
[13:36] | – We paid all the fines. – I’ll do the talking. | -罚款我们都交了 -别插嘴 |
[13:38] | English major, doesn’t know | 英语专业的 |
[13:39] | that much about business. Not yet. | 还不懂商业运作 |
[13:42] | As for the fines, we do our best to comply | 说到这个罚款 我们已经尽力遵守 |
[13:44] | with thousands of meaningless regulations, | 那成百上千条毫无意义的规范要求 |
[13:47] | and from time to time we fall short of this noble objective. | 但偶尔我们也会在这项高尚的追求上出点问题 |
[13:50] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[13:51] | You know, I get it. You hire undocumented workers. | 我明白 你雇佣非法劳工 |
[13:54] | They do the worst jobs for the worst pay, | 他们拿着最低的工资干着最苦的活 |
[13:55] | and keep their mouths shut, right? | 还不能多说一句话 对不对 |
[13:57] | That’s how immigrants make it, my friend. | 移民不就是这样的吗 朋友 |
[13:59] | They do the jobs that other people don’t want to do. | 他们做别人不愿做的工作 |
[14:02] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[14:03] | They’re thrilled to have the work. | 能有这份工作他们就很开心了 |
[14:05] | If that’s what helps you sleep. | 只要你良心过得去就行 |
[14:07] | Look, if you don’t have a warrant, | 如果你们没有搜查令 |
[14:09] | would you please leave? | 可不可以请你们离开 |
[14:13] | Dig up everything we can on Bukowski, | 把布考斯基的所有事都挖出来 |
[14:15] | and run his alibi for last night. | 查查他昨晚的不在场证明 |
[14:16] | Do you think he’s a legitimate person of interest? | 你觉得他真的会是嫌犯吗 |
[14:18] | He’s a legitimate prick, that’s for sure. | 他真的是一个混蛋 这是事实 |
[14:22] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[14:30] | Do you mind if I talk to you, por favor? | 你介不介意我问你几个问题 拜托 |
[14:35] | Look, you know something about Gloria, I know it. | 我知道你知道格洛莉亚的事 |
[14:40] | She’s my sister. | 她是我妹妹 |
[14:43] | Did something happen? | 出什么事了吗 |
[14:45] | Why are you asking questions? | 你们为什么要问问题 |
[14:49] | Your sister was murdered last night. | 你妹妹昨晚被人谋杀了 |
[14:53] | No. | 不是吧 |
[14:56] | – No, no. – I’m so sorry. | -这不可能 -节哀 |
[15:00] | I knew it, when she didn’t come home. | 她昨晚没回家 我就知道了 |
[15:06] | What’s your name? What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 你叫什么 |
[15:09] | Lucia. | 露西亚 |
[15:10] | Lucia, please come with us. | 露西亚 请跟我们来 |
[15:13] | We really need your help. | 我们真的需要你的帮助 |
[15:15] | – No, I can’t. – No, look, it’s okay. | -我不能去 -真的没事的 |
[15:18] | I mean, we don’t care if you don’t have papers. | 我们不在乎你是不是合法移民 |
[15:19] | We just want to find out who hurt Gloria. | 我们只想找出杀害格洛莉亚的凶手 |
[15:22] | Where’s my nephew? | 我侄子在哪里 |
[15:24] | If you come with me, I can show you. | 如果你跟我来 我可以带你见他 |
[15:28] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -来吧 |
[15:36] | Platt, this is– | 普拉特 这位是… |
[15:37] | – Tia! – Oscar! | -大姨 -奥斯卡 |
[15:40] | Oscar! Estas bien? Estas bien? | 奥斯卡 你还好吗 你还好吗 |
[15:50] | – I just talked to DCFS. – Yeah? | -我刚和儿童与家庭服务部联系过 -怎么说 |
[15:53] | They’re going to put Oscar in a group home. | 他们要把奥斯卡送去集体家庭 |
[15:55] | No. Why can’t he go with his aunt? | 为什么他不能和他大姨一起住 |
[15:57] | She’s illegal, which means we gotta jump through | 她是非法移民 所以我们会有 |
[15:59] | a bunch of new hoops. | 很多新困难 |
[16:01] | Hold them off as long as you can. | 他们那边能拖多久拖多久 |
[16:02] | Let me talk to a friend who works over there. | 我去找找我在那边工作的朋友 |
[16:04] | Okay. I’ll do my best. | 好 我尽力 |
[16:09] | Did you see Gloria talking to anybody last night? | 你昨晚有没有看到格洛莉亚跟谁说话 |
[16:12] | No. I work days, she works nights. | 没有 我上白班 她上晚班 |
[16:17] | I almost never see her. | 我基本上见不到她 |
[16:18] | Is there anyone you know | 你认不认识什么人 |
[16:19] | that wanted to hurt your sister Gloria? | 想要伤害你妹妹格洛莉亚 |
[16:21] | I’m sorry, I can’t tell you what you want. | 不好意思 我不能告诉你们 |
[16:25] | Lucia, who are you afraid of? | 露西亚 你在怕谁 |
[16:28] | Is it the owners of the company? Someone else? | 是你们公司的老板吗 还是别的什么人 |
[16:31] | I need to make sure Oscar is okay. | 我要确定奥斯卡没事 |
[16:34] | That I can take care of him. | 我可以照顾他 |
[16:36] | That we can stay here as a family. | 我们可以在这里一起生活 |
[16:39] | Look, we will do everything in our power | 我们会尽全力帮助你们 |
[16:41] | to make that happen. | 达成心愿 |
[16:43] | But please, tell us what you know. | 但请你告诉我们你知道的情况 |
[16:52] | I will protect you. | 我会保护你的 |
[16:56] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[17:02] | I told Gloria not to go out with him. | 我跟格洛莉亚说了不要和他约会 |
[17:06] | But she wouldn’t listen! | 但她就是不听 |
[17:08] | When she tried to break it off, | 当她想分手的时候 |
[17:09] | he wouldn’t take no for an answer. | 他根本不同意 |
[17:11] | He got aggressive. Made threats. | 他变得咄咄逼人 威胁她 |
[17:15] | Who was it? | 是谁 |
[17:20] | It’s okay. Who was it? | 没事的 是谁 |
[17:27] | – Chicago PD. – Everybody stay where you are. | -芝加哥警署 -大家都别动 |
[17:30] | – What do you want? – Your son. | -你要干嘛 -找你儿子 |
[17:32] | My son? For what? | 找我儿子干嘛 |
[17:34] | He lied about knowing Gloria Morales. | 他说不认识格洛莉亚·莫拉莱斯是撒谎 |
[17:35] | We want to know why. | 我们想知道原因 |
[17:37] | And we want the names and phone numbers | 我们还需要你所有员工的 |
[17:38] | – of all your employees. – Sure. | -姓名和电话 -可以 |
[17:40] | Soon as you show me a search warrant. | 只要你给我看搜查令 |
[17:42] | I’ll have them for you in the morning. | 早上就会给到你 |
[17:43] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[17:44] | Not a word ’till the lawyers get there, Michael. Not a word. | 律师到之前什么都别说 迈克尔 别说 |
[17:49] | It’s nothing. It’s a big misunderstanding. | 没事 是个大误会 |
[17:54] | English major? | 英语专业 |
[17:57] | Bet you never thought you’d wind up | 打赌你没想过最后还是会 |
[17:58] | back in the family business. | 回到家族生意上来吧 |
[18:00] | My father instructed me to wait for the lawyer. | 我父亲让我等律师来 |
[18:02] | Mm-hmm. Well, you don’t always do | 你也并不总是 |
[18:04] | what Daddy says, do you? | 听爸爸的 对吧 |
[18:06] | I mean do things your own way. Follow your bliss. | 你是按自己想法行事 随自己的开心来 |
[18:14] | Probably kept your romance with Gloria secret, right? | 也许就把你和格洛莉亚之间的事保密了 对吧 |
[18:18] | I mean, ’cause from what I understand, | 因为从我的理解看 |
[18:20] | your dad is not really a follow your bliss kind of guy. | 你爸爸并不会让你随心所欲 |
[18:24] | We know you two went out a few times. | 我们知道你们约会过几次 |
[18:26] | Yeah, I liked her a lot. | 对 我很喜欢她 |
[18:29] | Oh, she was beautiful. Smart. Strong. | 她美丽 聪明 坚强 |
[18:34] | I mean, here she is, in this country six months, | 她在这个国家待了半年 |
[18:35] | and she has the courage to fight your old man. | 有勇气和你父亲对抗 |
[18:38] | To make the work conditions safer. | 想让工作环境更安全 |
[18:40] | Yeah, I know. And that’s what | 我知道 这就是我 |
[18:41] | I was trying to help her with, but– | 试着帮她的 但是 |
[18:42] | You were afraid of your father. | 你害怕你父亲 |
[18:45] | – You don’t… – It’s okay. You liked her. | -你不… -没事 你喜欢她 |
[18:50] | Admired her. Then what? | 欣赏她 然后呢 |
[18:54] | I didn’t kill Gloria! | 我没有杀她 |
[18:56] | But she didn’t feel the same way, and that bothered you. | 但她没有回应你的感情 这让你很困扰 |
[18:58] | – I get it. – You know, I really–I– | -我明白 -我真的 |
[19:01] | I need to wait for the lawyer. | 我要等律师来 |
[19:03] | Michael– | 迈克尔 |
[19:04] | I need to wait for the lawyer. | 我要等律师来 |
[19:11] | I say we keep the pressure on him. | 要我说 就给他施加压力 |
[19:12] | A kid like this spends 48 hours in a cell, he’ll break. | 这种小孩在牢房里待48小时 肯定崩溃 |
[19:15] | All right, I’ll hold him, but we need more evidence, fast. | 好 先关着他 但我们需要更多证据 得快 |
[19:18] | So grab Burgess, head back to the plant. | 和伯吉斯回工厂 |
[19:21] | Somebody had to see something, or hear something, okay? | 肯定有人看到过什么或听到过什么 |
[19:24] | Just keep banging the drum. | 继续为她声援 |
[19:25] | We’re city police, we don’t care about immigration, | 我们是警察 并不歧视移民 |
[19:27] | green cards, any of that. | 也不在意绿卡什么的 |
[19:28] | Voight, we have a problem. | 博伊特 我们有麻烦了 |
[19:37] | Yeah, we just got an anonymous call. | 对 我们刚接到匿名电话 |
[19:41] | Detective Dawson, Chicago PD. What’s going on here? | 我是芝加哥警署的道森警探 发生什么事了 |
[19:43] | We got a tip about undocumented workers. | 我们得到消息 这里的员工没有签过用工协议 |
[19:45] | Listen, we are investigating a murder of an employee. | 我们在调查这里一个员工的谋杀案 |
[19:46] | We need to talk to these people. | 我们得和他们谈谈 |
[19:48] | Sorry, we take our orders from Washington. | 抱歉 我们服从华盛顿州的指示 |
[19:51] | – Proceed as ordered. – Antonio, there she is! | -按指示处理 -安东尼奥 她在那儿 |
[19:54] | – Lucia! – Where are they taking me? | -露西亚 -他们要把我带去哪里 |
[19:58] | – It’s gonna be fine. – You lied! | -没事的 -你撒谎 |
[20:00] | You said this wouldn’t happen! | 你说过不会这样的 |
[20:24] | This was you! | 是你举报的 |
[20:26] | You’re damn right it was. | 你猜对了 |
[20:27] | You dropped a dime on your own employees? | 你把自己的员工出卖给警方 |
[20:29] | It’s called self-reporting. | 这叫主动报警 |
[20:30] | Oh, no, no, no, no, it’s called witness tampering. | 不不 这叫削弱目击证人 |
[20:33] | My son had nothing to do with Gloria Morales’ death. | 我儿子与格洛莉亚·莫拉莱斯的死无关 |
[20:36] | – He doesn’t have what it takes. – Unlike his old man. | -他没这个胆子 -不像他父亲 |
[20:39] | What? Now I’m the killer? | 什么 现在我成凶手了 |
[20:41] | Well, if it wasn’t your son, you’re next on the list. | 如果不是你儿子 下一个嫌疑人就是你 |
[20:43] | Gloria was planning on filing a lawsuit. | 格洛莉亚计划提起诉讼 |
[20:45] | I’m guessing that pissed you off. | 我猜那惹恼了你 |
[20:47] | You really think I’m gonna risk all of this | 你真觉得我会为了这种没胜算的诉讼 |
[20:48] | for some half-assed lawsuit? | 冒这些风险吗 |
[20:50] | I got insurance for that! Now get the hell out of here. | 我有保险的 快滚蛋吧 |
[20:59] | Sarge, I.C.E. just grabbed up Lucia Morales | 警长 移民海关总署刚逮捕了露西亚·莫拉莱斯 |
[21:01] | – and about 20 other workers. – I heard. | -还有其他20多个工人 -我听说了 |
[21:03] | Wait. I talked to my old boss | 等等 我去州检察官办公室 |
[21:04] | at the State’s Attorney’s office. | 和以前的上司说了 |
[21:05] | He’s afraid to get involved. Sensitive issue, he said. | 他很怕卷进去 他说这是敏感话题 |
[21:07] | Look, the feds are just doing their job. | 政府的人只是按规矩办事 |
[21:10] | Whatever side of this thing you’re on, | 不管你站在哪一边 |
[21:12] | these people are here illegally. | 这些人是不合法的 |
[21:14] | I promised her. I looked her in the eye | 我答应过她 我看着她的眼睛 |
[21:17] | and told her I’d protect her. | 告诉她 我会保护她 |
[21:18] | That’s a tough check to cash, bro. | 那这事很难兑现了 老兄 |
[21:20] | Well, it shouldn’t be. | 不该这样的 |
[21:22] | I mean this is a sanctuary city. | 这座城市是个避难所 |
[21:23] | We’re not even allowed to ask about immigration status. | 我们甚至都不能去问移民的情况 |
[21:26] | Now how did I know the old man was gonna call the feds | 但我怎么知道那老家伙会跟政府 |
[21:28] | on his own workers? | 出卖自己的员工 |
[21:28] | Well, you ask me, it makes perfect sense. | 你问我 我可以告诉你这完全合理 |
[21:30] | I mean, he’s trying to protect his son. | 他想保护自己的儿子 |
[21:37] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我尽力而为吧 |
[21:41] | I ran Michael Bukowski’s alibi. | 我查了迈克尔·布考斯基的不在场证明 |
[21:43] | He was at the Thirsty Raven from 6:30 till 9:00, | 他从6点半到9点都在饥渴老鸦酒吧 |
[21:45] | just like he said. | 和他自己说的一样 |
[21:46] | I mean the crime techs already went through | 鉴证科已经查了 |
[21:48] | his room and his car. | 他的房间和车子 |
[21:49] | So far, we can’t even connect Michael to Gloria. | 目前我们甚至无法把迈克尔和格洛莉亚联系在一起 |
[21:51] | – What about the father? – His story’s pretty tight too. | -他父亲呢 -他的说辞也无懈可击 |
[21:54] | He was at home all night, with his wife. | 他整晚和老婆待在家 |
[21:55] | He’s got video surveillance to back it up. | 有监控录像可以证明 |
[21:59] | – Any luck with Lucia? – Nope. | -露西亚那边有突破吗 -没有 |
[22:02] | She’s on a plane back to Guatemala. | 她在被遣返回瓜地马拉的飞机上 |
[22:04] | What? Wait, you said you were going to talk to someone. | 什么 等等 你说过会找人帮忙的 |
[22:07] | Turns out Lucia was deported three years ago. | 原来露西亚3年前就被驱逐了 |
[22:10] | Came back illegally, which is a felony. | 非法回来 这是重罪 |
[22:12] | Automatic deportation. | 自动遣返 |
[22:15] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[22:19] | Okay, any new evidence? | 有新证据吗 |
[22:22] | Okay, kick the Bukowski kid. We got nothing on him. | 好 别管布考斯基那孩子了 我们没证据 |
[22:28] | Or anyone else, for that matter. | 别人的证据也没有 |
[22:31] | Next time you grab a case from Homicide, | 下次再从凶案组手上接案子 |
[22:33] | let’s make sure it’s one we can solve. | 先确定这个案子我们能破 |
[22:48] | It’s the family court order. Sign at the bottom. | 家事法庭的判决 最下面签字 |
[22:50] | Why can’t I go with my aunt? | 为什么我不能跟大姨走 |
[22:54] | Your aunt had to go back home for a while, | 你大姨得先回家一下 |
[22:56] | but these are really nice people | 这些人真的都很和善 |
[22:58] | and they’re going to take very good care of you. | 他们会好好照顾你的 |
[23:03] | I don’t want to go in that van! | 我不想上那辆车 |
[23:04] | I understand, honey. | 我知道 宝贝 |
[23:06] | But there’s nothing I can do about that right now. | 但现在我也没办法 |
[23:08] | I don’t want to go in there! | 我不想进去 |
[23:14] | Oscar, what’s the matter? | 奥斯卡 怎么回事 |
[23:16] | My mama went into a van like that, and she never came back. | 我妈妈上了一辆这样的车就再也没回来 |
[23:26] | One, two, three. Okay, good. | 一 二 三 很好 |
[23:29] | Now, Oscar, we’re going to go over | 现在 奥斯卡 我们一起回想一下 |
[23:32] | everything you remember about that night, okay? | 那天晚上发生的所有事 好吗 |
[23:35] | My mama gave me a kiss, and then she went to work. | 我妈妈亲了亲我 然后就去上班了 |
[23:39] | She leaves you alone? | 她把你一个人留在家里吗 |
[23:41] | Only until my Tia gets home. | 我大姨到家她才走 |
[23:43] | You said she got into a van. | 你说她上了一辆车 |
[23:45] | I watch her out the window every night. | 我每天晚上都从窗口看着她出门 |
[23:47] | She went with a man. | 她跟一个男人一起走了 |
[23:51] | Do you remember what he looked like? | 你记得他长什么样吗 |
[23:52] | He was Latino, fat, bald. | 他是拉丁裔 胖胖的 秃头 |
[23:57] | Would you recognize him if you saw him again? | 再看到他你能认出来吗 |
[24:00] | Remember anything else about the van? | 记不记得那辆车是什么样的 |
[24:02] | It had a cow on it. | 上面有一头奶牛 |
[24:13] | My son’s not here. | 我儿子不在这里 |
[24:15] | We’re looking for someone else. | 我们找的是别人 |
[24:17] | Does that mean he’s no longer a suspect? | 意思是他洗脱嫌疑了吗 |
[24:19] | Not at the moment, but we need to talk to one of your drivers. | 目前没有 但我们得跟你的一个司机谈谈 |
[24:21] | A van with your logo on | 那辆车上有你们的商标 |
[24:23] | it was spotted outside Gloria Morlaes’ apartment | 格洛莉亚·莫拉莱斯被杀那晚 |
[24:25] | on the night she was murdered. | 那辆车在她公寓楼下停过 |
[24:26] | Now, the driver was described as overweight, Latino, and bald. | 司机据说是个胖子 拉丁裔 秃头 |
[24:29] | Yeah, actually a guy named Lopez– | 有 真有这么个人叫洛佩斯… |
[24:32] | Hey, where’s Frank Lopez? | 弗兰克·洛佩斯在哪里 |
[24:34] | He took out his van two hours ago. | 他两个小时前开着车走了 |
[24:35] | Okay, we need the model and license plate right away. | 好的 我们需要车型和车牌号 |
[24:38] | Does he have a phone? | 他有电话吗 |
[24:40] | I’ve been trying to call him, but no answer. | 我一直在给他打电话 但是没人接 |
[24:41] | All right, what about a locker? | 好的 有储物柜吗 |
[24:43] | Yeah, inside. | 有 里面 |
[24:44] | All right. Come on, come on. | 好 快走 快走 |
[24:45] | Kev, it’s me. The suspect’s driving a white van. | 凯文 是我 嫌犯开白色货车 |
[24:47] | Bukowski logo on it, license plate is King-9-4-Frank-7-7. | 上面有布考斯基的商标 车牌号K94F77 |
[24:55] | It can’t be that hard to find a white van with a cow on it. | 想找一辆画着奶牛的白色货车应该不难 |
[24:58] | He’s probably halfway to Florida or Mexico. | 他可能已经在去佛罗里达或墨西哥的路上了 |
[25:03] | All right, van was spotted. 5600 block of Trumbo. | 货车在特兰波5600街停过 |
[25:07] | – Well, like I said. – Yes, sir. | -我就说吧 -是的 长官 |
[25:15] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[25:27] | Wait. | 等等 |
[25:46] | Okay, go. | 好了 上 |
[25:48] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警察 |
[25:51] | Is this about the stolen truck? | 这是因为被偷的货车吗 |
[25:53] | – It’s about Gloria Morales. – Who’s she? | -因为格洛莉亚·莫拉莱斯 -谁 |
[25:55] | Why don’t we go for a ride? Maybe it will jog your memory. | 我们一起走一趟 也许能唤醒你的记忆 |
[26:05] | I was making a delivery, left my keys inside. | 我在送货 钥匙就插在车上 |
[26:07] | You know, I was so embarrassed. | 太尴尬了 |
[26:09] | Nothing like that’s every happened to me before. | 以前从没发生过这种事 |
[26:12] | – I called 911. You can check. – We did. | -我打电话报警了 你们可以查 -查了 |
[26:15] | Why didn’t you call your boss? | 为什么不打电话给你老板 |
[26:16] | Well, I was hoping you guys would find it | 我是希望你们可以把车找回来 |
[26:17] | before I had to tell him. | 这样我就不用告诉他了 |
[26:20] | Maybe you were trying to destroy the evidence | 也许你是想毁掉能证明 |
[26:22] | linking you to Gloria Morales. | 你跟格洛莉亚·莫拉莱斯有关的证据 |
[26:25] | Come on, we talked to you at the plant. | 我们在厂里跟你聊过 |
[26:26] | You lied. You said you didn’t know her. | 你撒谎了 你说你不认识她 |
[26:28] | I didn’t recognize her. | 我没认出来是她 |
[26:30] | You gave her a ride in that company van. | 你用公司的车带过她 |
[26:32] | We have a witness that saw you with Gloria two nights ago. | 我们有目击证人看到两天前你和格洛莉亚一起 |
[26:34] | I give lots of illegals rides. | 我经常非法载人 |
[26:37] | They have such a hard life, you know? | 他们的人生太悲惨了 |
[26:42] | You were born in Mexico. | 你在墨西哥出生 |
[26:44] | I came over when I was a baby. | 我还在襁褓里就来了 |
[26:46] | I did it the right way. | 我是正当途径过来的 |
[26:47] | – Okay! – I got my papers, and became a citizen. | -好吧 -我拿到了文件 成了合法公民 |
[26:49] | I’m an American! | 我是美国人 |
[26:51] | You’re also a person of interest in the murder | 你也是谋杀图森一个女性移民的 |
[26:53] | of an immigrant woman from Tucson. | 嫌疑犯 |
[26:56] | There’s no evidence. | 没有证据 |
[27:08] | What’s all this? What’s that mean? | 这是什么 什么意思 |
[27:12] | Peace. | 和平 |
[27:21] | You’re a real peaceful guy, huh? | 你还真是一个和平宁静的人啊 |
[27:24] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[27:28] | Tell me, why do you hate your own people so much? | 说吧 你为什么这么恨你们自己人 |
[27:31] | They’re not my people. | 他们不是自己人 |
[27:33] | They’re illegal aliens. | 他们是非法移民的外国人 |
[27:34] | They break our laws and take our jobs. | 他们违法 抢我们的工作 |
[27:37] | They make my life worse; they don’t make it better. | 他们令我的人生更加悲惨 他们没把它变好 |
[27:39] | And if she would have stayed where she belonged, | 如果她留在她该在的地方 |
[27:42] | in her own country, she’d still be alive! | 她自己的国家 她就不会死了 |
[27:45] | If she never met you, she’d still be alive. | 如果她没有认识你 她也不会死 |
[27:48] | Come on, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[27:55] | I don’t know if you got the memo, | 不知道你有没有收到提示 |
[27:57] | but big brother’s watching everything we do. | 我们的一举一动都在大哥的监视之下 |
[27:59] | Yeah, well, that son of a bitch is a killer. | 那畜生是个杀人犯 |
[28:01] | Yeah, you may be right, but we got no evidence. | 可能你没错 但我们没有证据 |
[28:03] | There’s no DNA match on the woman or the van. | 死者身上 货车上都找不到能匹配的DNA |
[28:06] | Because he blew it up. | 因为他把车子炸掉了 |
[28:07] | I get it! Bro, you gotta slow down. | 我知道 哥们 你悠着点 |
[28:12] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[28:14] | What do I mean? | 我什么意思 |
[28:15] | So far the only thing we’ve gotten out of this investigation | 目前我们审讯出来的唯一结果就是 |
[28:18] | 20 innocent people deported. | 20个无辜的人被驱逐出境了 |
[28:24] | you and Upton head down to the morgue, | 你和厄普顿现在去陈尸间 |
[28:25] | see if there are any other Jane Doe victims | 看看是否有其他的受害者 |
[28:27] | cut open the same wrong way, okay? | 被以同样错误的方式切开 |
[28:28] | – On it. – All right, look. | -现在就去 -听我说 |
[28:31] | Grab Ruzek, Burgess. Recanvass the neighborhood | 带上鲁塞克和伯吉斯 再次调查 |
[28:33] | where Gloria lived, and where her body was found. | 格洛莉亚住所的邻居 也就找到她尸体的地方 |
[28:36] | This time, get Lopez’s picture out there too. | 这次带着洛佩兹的照片一起过去 |
[28:44] | These two fit the description. | 这两具尸体符合描述 |
[28:46] | Killed six months ago and three months ago. | 一个六个月之前被杀 一个是三个月之前 |
[28:48] | Both Latina, both sliced horizontally | 都是拉丁裔 都是腹部 |
[28:50] | – along the abdomen. – Same weapon? | -被横向切开 -同一把武器吗 |
[28:52] | Same type of knife. Extremely sharp, clean wound. | 同一种刀 非常锋利 伤口干净利落 |
[28:55] | Like a butcher’s blade. | 像是屠夫的刀 |
[29:00] | You said there was another woman who fit the description? | 你之前说过还有一个人符合描述对吗 |
[29:02] | Yeah, she was cremated a year ago. | 是的 她一年之前被火化了 |
[29:04] | Do you have any personal effects? | 你有她的遗物吗 |
[29:06] | I think so. | 应该是有的 |
[29:07] | Homicide detectives never bothered to collect them. | 凶杀案的警探根本不想收集它们 |
[29:12] | Which women did these belong to? | 这些属于哪个女人 |
[29:14] | Monica Delgado, the one who was cremated. | 莫妮卡·德尔加多 那个被火化的人的 |
[29:16] | Do you still have her photos? | 你还有她的照片吗 |
[29:18] | Let me check. | 我查一下 |
[29:21] | Do you by any chance know where these women were found? | 你知道她们是在哪里被发现的吗 |
[29:24] | One was found in a dump near 16th and Kedzie. | 一个被发现在16街和凯基街的垃圾桶里 |
[29:26] | The other two in some industrial park in Little Village. | 另外两个在小村镇的某个工业园区里 |
[29:30] | Let’s run with the subway pass. | 我们去查查这张地铁卡 |
[29:32] | – Yeah. – Thank you. | -是的 -谢谢 |
[29:34] | – You’re welcome. – Thank you. | -不客气 -谢谢 |
[29:36] | Excuse me, do you recognize him? | 不好意思 你认识他吗 |
[29:38] | Excuse me, do you recognize him? | 不好意思 你认识他吗 |
[29:39] | – Nope. – No? | -不 -不认识吗 |
[29:42] | Sir? Police. Do you recognize this guy? | 先生 我是警察 你认识他吗 |
[29:44] | – No. – What about her? | -不 -她呢 |
[29:47] | – She’s dead? – You recognize her? | -她死了吗 -你认识她 |
[29:50] | I don’t know her name, | 我不知道她的名字 |
[29:50] | but I used to see her hanging out on 18th and Ashland. | 但是我以前在18街和阿什兰街附近看过她 |
[29:55] | Great. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[29:56] | Thank you. Can we get your information? | 谢谢 能告诉我们你的联系方式吗 |
[29:58] | If you could write down your name, address, phone number… | 如果可以写下你的名字 地址 电话 |
[30:00] | Kim, it’s Jay. You guys are down near Pilsen, right? | 金 我是杰 你们在皮尔森街附近对吗 |
[30:03] | Look again. You’re sure you’ve never seen her? | 再看看 你确定你不认识她吗 |
[30:05] | Definitely not. Could we go? | 真的不认识 我们可以走了吗 |
[30:09] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[30:12] | So much for community policing. | 今天的社区出警就当到这里吧 |
[30:14] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[30:19] | Worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[30:22] | Excuse me. We’re with Chicago PD. | 打扰了 我们是芝加哥警署的警察 |
[30:24] | We’re here about a young woman who was killed a few days ago? | 我们来打听几天前被杀的一名女性的事 |
[30:26] | Do you recognize her? | 你认识她吗 |
[30:28] | No, I don’t. | 我不认识 |
[30:32] | Wait, what is it? You can trust us. | 等等 怎么了 你可以相信我们 |
[30:36] | They killed my niece too. | 他们也杀了我侄女 |
[30:43] | It was a year ago. | 那是一年前的事了 |
[30:45] | She had only been here for a few months. | 她刚来几个月 |
[30:46] | – What’s her name? – Monica. | -她叫什么 -莫妮卡 |
[30:49] | They sliced her belly. | 他们割开了她的肚子 |
[30:50] | Did your niece have another job? | 你的侄女有其他的工作吗 |
[30:52] | Yeah, she was cleaning machines at the meat plant in Pilsen. | 是的 她在皮尔森街的一家肉场清理机器 |
[30:56] | – Bukowski Meat Packing. – That’s right. | -布考斯基屠宰场 -是的 |
[30:58] | She said there was a man who kept wanting to give her a ride. | 她说有一个人一直想要载她出去兜风 |
[31:00] | He wouldn’t leave her alone. | 一直缠着她 |
[31:02] | Wait, do you recognize him? | 等等 你认识他吗 |
[31:05] | I never saw him, but Monica said he was fat and bald. | 我没见过他 但是莫妮卡说他是胖子而且秃顶 |
[31:09] | And he had a necklace that said “Paz.” | 他有一串写着Paz的项链 |
[31:11] | “Paz” Like peace. | “Paz”就像是和平 |
[31:13] | That’s what she said. | 她就是这么说的 |
[31:14] | So you didn’t tell the police? | 所以你们没报警吗 |
[31:17] | I was afraid. We’ve been here 21 years, | 我怕 我们来这里21年了 |
[31:20] | but we don’t have papers. | 但是实际上是黑户 |
[31:22] | Tia, why you talking to them? | 姨妈 为什么在和他们说话 |
[31:24] | Chico, they’re here about your sister. | 基科 他们是为你妹妹的事来的 |
[31:28] | Now? After all this time, right? | 现在才来吗 都过了这么久了 |
[31:31] | Look, we just want to find out what happened to your sister. | 我们想知道你的妹妹发生了什么 |
[31:34] | Yeah, well, she’s dead, so it’s over. | 是啊 她死了 一切都结束了 |
[31:35] | Maybe we can exhume the body. See if there’s any evidence. | 也许我们可以挖出尸体看看有没有什么线索 |
[31:38] | – There’s things that we can– – No, you don’t get it. | -总有一些可以 -不 不可能了 |
[31:39] | We dumped her ashes over Lake Michigan. | 我们把骨灰倒入了密歇根湖里 |
[31:41] | Now, my aunt, she’s done talking. | 现在我的姨妈不会再说别的了 |
[31:42] | Look, we just want to find the man that killed your sister. | 我们只是想找到杀害你妹妹的凶手 |
[31:45] | – Yeah, trust me. – So do I. Come on. | -是的 相信我 -我也想 走吧 |
[31:52] | And Monica and Gloria both worked | 莫妮卡和格洛莉亚都在 |
[31:53] | at the Bukowski Meat Packing Plant, | 布考斯基肉场工作过 |
[31:55] | and Monica told her aunt that the guy that was stalking her | 莫妮卡告诉她姨妈有一个人跟踪她 |
[31:57] | wore a necklace that said “Paz,” | 他带着一个写着”Paz”的项链 |
[31:59] | just like the one Lopez wore. | 就像洛佩兹戴的那条一样 |
[32:01] | You ran this? | 你做检测了吗 |
[32:03] | – Yeah, it’s clean. – And the aunt never saw Lopez? | -是的 上面没证据 -她姨妈没见过洛佩兹吗 |
[32:06] | No. | 没有 |
[32:08] | So we got no DNA to link Lopez, | 所以我们没有指向洛佩兹的DNA证据 |
[32:10] | we got no murder weapon, no eyewitnesses. | 也没有凶器和目击证人 |
[32:13] | All we got is hearsay testimony. | 只有道听途说的证据 |
[32:14] | And we got the kid. Oscar. | 我们还有那个孩子 奥斯卡 |
[32:19] | I mean, he can put Lopez with his mother | 他可以证明洛佩兹在他妈妈被杀的晚上 |
[32:21] | the night she was murdered. | 和她妈妈在一起 |
[32:23] | If the kid can make a positive ID, | 如果孩子能指认嫌犯 |
[32:25] | then we can start to build a case, | 那我们就可以开始立案调查 |
[32:26] | we can get warrants, but short of that, | 可以拿到搜查令 但是没有的话 |
[32:28] | we’re gonna have to let Lopez walk. | 我们只能放了洛佩兹 |
[32:39] | Listen… | 听着 |
[32:42] | We got one chance to nail this guy. | 我们只有一次机会将他绳之以法 |
[32:44] | I figured why take any chances? | 我在想要不要冒险 |
[32:47] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[32:49] | The kid is ten. | 这个孩子十岁 |
[32:52] | He’s gonna be nervous. | 他会紧张的 |
[32:54] | Well, Oscar said he got a good look at him. | 奥斯卡说他很清楚地看到了他 |
[32:57] | Why roll the dice? | 为什么要冒险 |
[32:59] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:01] | I got a heads up. | 透露一下 |
[33:03] | Lopez is gonna be number three in the lineup. | 洛佩兹是队伍中的第三个 |
[33:08] | Antonio, Antonio, | 安东尼奥 |
[33:11] | Lopez walks, he’ll disappear. He’ll hit another city. | 洛佩兹逍遥法外的话会消失去另一座城市 |
[33:14] | He will kill again. | 他会再次杀人 |
[33:18] | Number three. | 第三个 |
[33:29] | Right this way. | 这边 |
[33:33] | Oscar, I want to tell you something. | 奥斯卡 我跟你说 |
[33:36] | You’re gonna see six men in there. | 里面有六个人 |
[33:37] | But they can’t see you, so don’t be afraid. | 但他们看不到你 所以你不用害怕 |
[33:42] | All you have to do is– | 你就只需要… |
[33:52] | All you have to do is tell the truth. | 你只需要说实话 |
[33:55] | If you see the man who was driving the van that night, | 如果你看到那晚开货车的人 |
[33:57] | just point at him. | 就指出来 |
[33:59] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好 -好吗 |
[34:05] | Right this way, son. | 这边 孩子 |
[34:16] | Son, do you see the man | 孩子 你看到 |
[34:17] | who was with your mother the other night? | 那晚跟你妈妈在一起的人了吗 |
[34:20] | That one! Number one! | 那个 第一个 |
[34:23] | For the record, the boy did not identify my client. | 男孩没有指认出我的客户 |
[34:25] | Oscar, take your time. Look again. | 奥斯卡 慢慢来 再看看 |
[34:27] | Detective! | 警探 |
[34:30] | Oscar, that’s not the way you described him. | 奥斯卡 你之前不是这样描述的 |
[34:31] | He already made his choice. | 他已经做出选择了 |
[34:33] | It was him! Number three! I know it was him! | 是他 三号 我确定 就是他 |
[34:37] | There. Let the record show he pointed to suspect number three. | 好了 他指认出的是三号嫌疑人 |
[34:39] | Come on, the policeman’s coercing the witness! | 拜托 警方在胁迫证人 |
[34:41] | No, he had no time! He wasn’t ready! | 不 他刚才没准备好 时间不够 |
[34:42] | – All right, all right, let’s shut it down. – Yep. | -行了行了 别吵了 -好 |
[34:51] | Look, I know the ID wasn’t perfect. | 我知道指认一事做得不好 |
[34:53] | It was a disaster! | 简直就是灾难 |
[34:54] | We just find another way to get this guy. | 我们再想别的办法拿下他 |
[34:56] | Okay. How? | 好 什么办法 |
[34:57] | We got no evidence linking him to the crime. | 我们没有他跟案件相关的任何证据 |
[34:59] | To anything! | 任何证据都没有 |
[35:01] | The forensics all blew up with the van! | 法医证据都随着货车炸毁了 |
[35:03] | The employees, they’re all being deported! | 那里的员工 都被遣返了 |
[35:06] | Neighbors too afraid to talk. | 邻居都因为害怕不敢开口 |
[35:07] | Bro, we don’t have enough | 兄弟 我们甚至没有证据 |
[35:08] | to get a search warrant for his damn house! | 申请搜查令搜查他家里 |
[35:10] | So what? We just let him go? | 那怎么办 就放他走吗 |
[35:11] | We had one shot! | 我们就只有那一次机会 |
[35:15] | – We blew it. – No. | -结果被我们毁了 -不 |
[35:20] | You’re just gonna walk away? | 你就这么走了吗 |
[35:22] | Let this punk Lopez win? | 要让洛佩兹那个人渣赢吗 |
[35:45] | Looking for Chico. | 我找基科 |
[35:46] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[35:48] | Hank Voight. I’m police. | 汉克·博伊特 警察 |
[35:51] | Yeah? Well, I got nothing to say, homie. | 我跟你无话可说 兄弟 |
[35:53] | Look, I’m not here about you. | 我不是因你而来 |
[35:54] | I’m here about your sister Monica. | 而是因为你妹妹莫妮卡 |
[35:57] | They never found the guy who killed her. | 他们一直没找到杀她的凶手 |
[35:59] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[36:01] | That’s ’cause you guys don’t care about illegals. | 那是因为你们根本不在乎非法移民 |
[36:06] | So let’s take a walk. | 我们出去走走 |
[36:09] | For what? | 干什么 |
[36:10] | I’d like to update you on the status of our investigation. | 我想跟你说说我们调查的进展 |
[36:18] | All right. | 好 |
[36:43] | This is your new home, buddy. | 这是你的新家 |
[36:49] | – I’ll come visit. – Do you promise? | -我会来看你 -你保证吗 |
[36:51] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[36:53] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[37:01] | Thank you so much for taking him. | 真的很感谢你收留他 |
[37:04] | And if he needs anything– | 如果他有任何需要 |
[37:06] | or you–anything, you call, okay? | 或者你有任何需要 给我打电话 好吗 |
[37:11] | – Gracias. – De nada. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[37:34] | This was at the morgue. | 这是在停尸房找到的 |
[37:36] | Monica’s name is engraved on the back. | 后面刻着莫妮卡的名字 |
[37:38] | I thought you should have it. | 我觉得应该交给你 |
[37:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:44] | The policeman that was here, why didn’t he bring it? | 那个警察之前来过 他为什么不带过来 |
[37:47] | Which policeman? | 哪个警察 |
[37:49] | He said his name was Hank. | 他说他叫汉克 |
[37:52] | He came to talk to you? | 他来找你了吗 |
[37:53] | No. Chico, my nephew. | 不 他找了我侄子基科 |
[37:55] | When was this? | 什么时候的事 |
[37:56] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[38:03] | Hank, it’s me. We need to talk right away. | 汉克 是我 我们需要马上谈谈 |
[38:15] | Come on, come on, come on. | 拜托拜托拜托 |
[38:16] | Hank, it’s me again. Call me! | 汉克 还是我 给我回电 |
[38:20] | Kim, meet me at Lopez’s house! I’m headed there now! | 金 去洛佩兹家 我马上过去 |
[38:41] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[38:43] | Lopez! | 洛佩兹 |
[39:01] | Antonio? | 安东尼奥 |
[39:09] | What the hell happened? | 怎么回事 |
[39:32] | You wanted this to happen, Antonio. | 你想这样 安东尼奥 |
[39:40] | You’re just afraid to admit it. | 你只是不敢承认 |
[40:11] | Why are you still up? | 你为什么还没睡 |
[40:13] | Working on my college essay. | 在写大学论文 |
[40:19] | It’s cold. | 凉掉了 |
[40:24] | Sorry. I got stuck at work. | 抱歉 我工作上有事 |
[40:33] | We found the guy who killed that woman. | 我们找到杀害那个女人的凶手了 |
[40:36] | Gloria. | 格洛莉亚 |
[40:40] | Good. That’s good. | 那好 好事 |
[40:47] | I’m gonna go to bed. | 我要去睡了 |
[40:52] | Want to hear what I wrote so far? | 你想听听我目前写好的吗 |
[40:56] | Yeah, yeah. | 好啊 |
[41:00] | Okay, so, “My grandmother came | 好 我祖母自多米尼加共和国 |
[41:04] | “From the Dominican Republic with no education, | 那时她没有接受过教育 |
[41:08] | “No money, and no family. | 没钱 没家 |
[41:11] | “All she had was a dream. | 她就只有一个梦想 |
[41:13] | “And her dream was me. | 她的梦想就是我 |
[41:15] | “She didn’t even know me, because I wasn’t even born, | 她当时根本不认识我 因为我还没出生 |
[41:19] | “Yet I am the dream she had. | 但我就是她的梦想 |
[41:22] | The one she worked so hard for.” | 是她一直那么努力的原因 |
[41:28] | That’s all I have so far. | 就写了这么多 |
[41:32] | That’s a really good start. | 这是个好的开篇 |