时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Someday, | 总有一天 |
[00:09] | we’re going to get our big boy detective badges | 我们会拿到我们的大佬警探徽章 |
[00:11] | and then we won’t have to do | 然后我们就不用 |
[00:12] | these ridiculous uniform details anymore. | 再干这种傻乎乎的巡逻了 |
[00:15] | – But today is not that day. – No, it is not. | -但是今天可不行 -没错 |
[00:17] | So where am I getting these pastries for the boss? | 我要去哪儿给老大买馅饼 |
[00:19] | Uh, Voight likes Ferrara’s. | 博伊特喜欢法拉拉的 |
[00:22] | I personally think that Scafuri’s is better. | 我个人喜欢斯卡福里的 |
[00:24] | – Is that what you think? – Of course. | -是吗 -当然了 |
[00:25] | Ferrara’s it is. | 那就法拉拉吧 |
[00:26] | Ferrara’s it is. | 那就法拉拉吧 |
[00:28] | – Ferrara’s it is. – Oh, wait. Just a sec. | -那就法拉拉吧 -等一下 就一下 |
[00:29] | Wait right here. I’ll be right back. | 在这里等一下 我马上回来 |
[00:32] | Toma! Hey! What are you doing here? | 托马 你在这里干什么 |
[00:35] | I thought, uh, today was your day off. | 我本来以为你今天不上班 |
[00:36] | I got offered the detail on overtime, | 他们派我加班巡视 |
[00:38] | couldn’t pass it up. | 推不掉 |
[00:39] | – Yeah, a little time-and-a-half never hurt anybody. – Right. | -加薪加班也不算坏 -没错 |
[00:45] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[00:46] | Yeah, yeah. Just– | 是啊 只是… |
[00:47] | just a little hungover, that’s all. | 只是有点宿醉不醒 |
[00:49] | Stayed out too late. | 昨晚睡太晚了 |
[00:51] | – Okay. – Kim, I, uh… | -好吧 -金 我… |
[00:53] | – Kim! – I just want– | -金 -我只是想… |
[00:55] | Come on! Let’s go. | 走了 |
[00:56] | Yeah, j–I will be right there. | 好 我马上就来 |
[00:58] | Sorry. We have to check in with the command post. | 抱歉 我们得回指挥中心报到 |
[01:00] | Listen, when you get over that hangover, | 听着 等你宿醉的劲儿过去了 |
[01:01] | you call me and we get that drink, okay? | 你就打电话给我 咱们喝一杯 |
[01:03] | – Sounds good. – And water. | -听上去不错 -喝水 |
[01:05] | Plenty of water for that hangover. | 宿醉要喝很多水 |
[01:07] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[01:10] | Who’s that guy? | 那家伙是谁 |
[01:11] | Seen him around the district. | 我在分局见过他 |
[01:12] | His name’s Frank Toma. I was his FTO officer | 他叫弗兰克·托马 他去年毕业的时候 |
[01:15] | when he came out of the academy last year. | 我是他的培训警官 |
[01:17] | Good guy. | 人很不错 |
[01:18] | He’s not the guy, | 我之前说的不是他 |
[01:19] | if that’s where you were going. | 如果你是这个意思的话 |
[01:20] | I wasn’t, but now that you mention it… | 不是 不过既然你这么说了 |
[01:23] | His name is Matt Miller. | 他叫马特·米勒 |
[01:25] | Wait, the prosecutor? | 等等 是那个律师吗 |
[01:27] | I believe you mean “Assistant US attorney.” | 我想你要说的应该是”助理地检” |
[01:29] | How fancy. | 真厉害 |
[01:30] | Mm. Met him in court last year. | 去年在法庭认识他的 |
[01:41] | Hey, we got a dark van with no plates, 5 o’clock. | 五点钟方向有一辆黑色面包车 没有车牌 |
[01:44] | All right, well, | 好的 |
[01:45] | that alley’s supposed to be closed to traffic. | 那条小巷是不允许车辆进出的 |
[01:49] | Hey, yo, gentlemen! | 先生们 |
[01:58] | Kim, you seeing this? | 金 你看到了吗 |
[01:59] | Go. | 走 |
[02:06] | – Adam… – Son of a bitch. All right. | -亚当 -混蛋 |
[02:08] | Clear this area and go. I got Kev! | 疏散这片区域 快走 我去联系凯文 |
[02:09] | 5021 Eddy. 10-1, 10-1. | E5021号 呼叫指挥中心 |
[02:11] | Roll us a bomb squad. | 派拆弹部队来 |
[02:12] | We’ve a van with a possible explosive device. | 有一辆车中可能有炸弹 |
[02:14] | Frank, I need you to move | 弗兰克 我需要你赶紧 |
[02:15] | and help me get these people out of here. | 帮我疏散这些人 |
[02:16] | – Copy that. – Frank! Frank! | -收到 -弗兰克 弗兰克 |
[02:18] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[02:18] | Move, move, move! Everybody go! | 快走 快走 大家快走 |
[02:19] | – Move! – Careful! | -快走 -小心点 |
[02:20] | Now, go! Move, move, move! | 快点 快走 快走 |
[02:22] | Let’s go. Keep going! | 快 快点走 |
[02:24] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 快快快 |
[02:28] | Hey! Police! | 警察 |
[02:30] | Stop! Police! | 站住 警察 |
[02:44] | Go! I got him! | 快去 这边交给我 |
[02:55] | Toma, it’s me. It’s Kim. | 托马 是我 我是金 |
[02:57] | Where are you? You still here? | 你在哪里 还在这边吗 |
[02:59] | You know, shoot me a text. | 给我发个信息 |
[03:00] | I just want to make sure you’re okay. | 我只想确认你没事 |
[03:09] | Sergeant Hank Voight, Intelligence. | 汉克·博伊特警长 情报组的 |
[03:11] | Special Agent in charge, Steve Burns. | 我是负责的特殊探员 史蒂夫·伯恩斯 |
[03:12] | Hey, what do we know? | 现在什么情况 |
[03:14] | Negative on a secondary device. | 不清楚有没有二次爆炸装置 |
[03:16] | We got two civilians DOA. | 两名平民受伤死亡 |
[03:18] | Two dozen injured, some severely. | 二十多人受伤 不少人轻伤 |
[03:20] | One suspect on the table at Chicago Med. | 一名嫌犯正送往芝加哥医院 |
[03:22] | Could’ve been a lot worse, if not for your people. | 要不是你的人发现了 情况可能更严重 |
[03:25] | The bomb is reasonably sophisticated, | 炸弹做得非常精细 |
[03:27] | but with all the Internet sites these days, | 但现在网络上有那么多资源 |
[03:28] | you could probably build a bomb like this | 去五金店几次就能 |
[03:30] | in your garage after a couple of visits | 在自家车库造出 |
[03:31] | to a hardware store. | 这种炸弹 |
[03:32] | So we’re calling this what it is? Terrorism? | 那这件事就算作恐怖袭击了 |
[03:34] | Appears that way to me. | 我觉得是这样 |
[03:36] | I don’t think we’re dealing with Osama bin Laden, | 我觉得这背后不是乌萨马·本拉登 |
[03:38] | but they’re not stupid, either. | 但是他们也不蠢 |
[03:40] | They got a bomb into a secure location | 他们把炸弹安放到 |
[03:41] | loaded with civilians. | 人流量大的安全区域 |
[03:44] | All right. Anyone claim responsibility? | 好吧 有人声称为此事负责吗 |
[03:46] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[03:47] | That usually means they’re not finished. | 这通常说明事情还没结束 |
[03:49] | Once we clear this scene, we can run leads out of the 21st. | 等我们处理完现场 就可以在21分局调查了 |
[03:52] | Look forward to working with you. | 很期待与你合作 |
[03:53] | Let’s get these bastards. | 去抓到这群混蛋吧 |
[04:00] | I guess I get out of buying the pastries. | 看来我不用去买馅饼了 |
[04:02] | That’s the silver lining I’m talking about. | 这种苦中作乐的精神才对 |
[04:04] | – Well, what do we have? – The van was reported stolen | -现在掌握什么情况 -这辆车 |
[04:06] | from the Gage Park area last week. | 上周在盖奇公园报失 |
[04:08] | And apparently, they parked this van | 他们把这辆车停在 |
[04:09] | in one of these garages down there, | 这里其中一个车库里 |
[04:10] | because the traffic camera on the corner | 因为街角的交通摄像头 |
[04:12] | picked it up coming down the alley | 在爆炸发生前五分钟 |
[04:13] | five minutes before the blast. | 拍到这辆车驶入小巷 |
[04:14] | So either they got real lucky, | 所以要么是他们刚好走运 |
[04:16] | or they knew that the garage | 要么是他们知道那个车库 |
[04:17] | was inside the frozen zone. | 就在封锁区内 |
[04:19] | What, you mean they got someone on the inside | 什么 你是说他们内部有人 |
[04:21] | with access to our ops plan? | 知道我们的行动计划 |
[04:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:24] | Offender who got hit by the car is Bashir Wateef. | 被撞的袭击者名叫巴希尔·瓦提夫 |
[04:27] | He’s 25. A few arrests on his rap, | 他25岁 有过几次被捕记录 |
[04:29] | but mostly misdemeanor property crimes. | 但大多为小偷小摸 |
[04:32] | Nothing close to this. | 没有这种程度的大罪 |
[04:33] | He lives in Gage Park, | 他住在盖奇公园 |
[04:34] | the same neighborhood the van was stolen from. | 就是这辆车被偷的地方附近 |
[04:35] | Listen, grab Upton, head over to Med. | 和厄普顿一起去医院 |
[04:38] | Get me some names. | 问出几个名字 |
[04:41] | All right, the rest of you head over to Gage Park. | 其他人都去盖奇公园 |
[04:44] | Hit some wards, twist some arms, | 打探打探 软硬皆施 |
[04:45] | talk to your CIs. | 找你们的线人谈谈 |
[04:47] | Somebody out there knows something. | 肯定有人知道些什么 |
[04:49] | There’s a lot of Arabic speakers out that way, boss. | 那里有很多讲阿拉伯语的人 老大 |
[04:50] | We could use someone who speaks the language. | 我们可能需要懂阿拉伯语的人 |
[04:52] | Toma. He was working the detail too. | 托马 他刚才也在这里执勤 |
[04:54] | He’s fluent. | 他说得很流利 |
[04:54] | Helped us out with a Syrian witness a few weeks ago. | 几周前还帮我们讯问了一个叙利亚证人 |
[04:56] | Good find. Grab him up, then make the rounds. | 很好 找到他 然后去查 |
[04:59] | Probably makes sense to start with the local mosques. | 也许从当地清真寺开始查更好 |
[05:01] | – Okay. – A’ight. | -好的 -好 |
[05:04] | No matter how many times you call, | 不管你打来多少次 |
[05:06] | answer is still the same. He’s not here. | 答案不会变 他不在 |
[05:08] | I will absolutely have him call you when he gets in. | 等他来了我一定让他给你打回去 |
[05:11] | Yeah. This is a madhouse. | 好 真是疯了 |
[05:12] | Remind me again why I shouldn’t retire. | 再提醒提醒我为什么不能退休 |
[05:15] | We need to borrow Frank Toma for a canvas over in Gage Park. | 我们要请弗兰克·托马去盖奇公园协助搜查 |
[05:17] | He’s all yours, if you can find him. | 完全可以 如果你找得到他 |
[05:19] | I’ve been trying to get him for the last 15 minutes. | 我找他找了一刻钟了 |
[05:21] | OEMC can’t raise him. | 应急办也联系不上他 |
[05:22] | Either his radio is off, or the battery’s dead, | 要么是他的无线电坏了 要么没电了 |
[05:25] | and his phone just goes straight to voice mail. | 而他的手机直接转语音信箱了 |
[05:27] | You know, he was at the detail with me. | 他在现场协助过我处理情况 |
[05:28] | He helped me clear civilians, | 他帮我引导平民 |
[05:29] | but I didn’t see him after that. | 但之后就再没看见他 |
[05:31] | Could be lying in a hospital somewhere. | 也许送进医院了 |
[05:33] | No. He’s in uniform. | 不 他穿着制服 |
[05:34] | We would have been notified by now. | 送医的话会通知我们的 |
[05:35] | I assigned his partner, Danny Rose, a little while ago. | 就在刚才我还给他的搭档丹尼·罗斯派活 |
[05:38] | He’s doing a foot post by Oz Park. | 他现在在奥兹公园值班呢 |
[05:40] | He might have heard something. | 他也许知道些什么 |
[05:41] | Great. We’ll run over. | 好的 我们去一趟 |
[05:42] | I’ll check the hospitals again, just in case. | 我也再问问医院 以防万一 |
[05:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:55] | Sorry. You can’t go in there. | 抱歉 你们不能进去 |
[05:56] | – Not yet. He’s too… – April, | -现在不行 他太虚弱 -艾普尔 |
[05:58] | you heard what happened. | 你也知道出什么事了 |
[05:59] | Unless you want these bays filled up again tomorrow, | 除非你想让医院急救室明天再挤满人 |
[06:01] | you need to let us talk to him. | 你就得让我们和他谈谈 |
[06:01] | He needs to be treated. | 他需要治疗 |
[06:03] | He just blew up a damn street festival. | 他刚刚炸了一个街市节 |
[06:05] | I get it, trust me. | 我明白 相信我 |
[06:06] | But right now, he’s a patient. | 但现在他只是个病人 |
[06:08] | Our job, our duty, | 我们的工作和职责 |
[06:10] | is to help him. Now please, back off. | 就是帮助他 现在请退后 |
[06:22] | For you, maybe hem down this way. | 你 在这条路上巡逻 |
[06:24] | You just go down this block. | 你负责这个街区 |
[06:25] | Keep your eyes open. | 保持警惕 |
[06:26] | Hey, Rose. Rose. | 罗斯 罗斯 |
[06:31] | What’s up? My partner okay? | 怎么了 我搭档还好吧 |
[06:32] | We’re trying to find him. | 我们正在找他 |
[06:33] | Thought you might be able to tell us something. | 觉得你可能会知道他去哪了 |
[06:35] | I’ve been blowing up his phone | 我一听说爆炸了 |
[06:36] | since I heard about the attack. I go straight to voice mail. | 我就一直在联系他 直接转去语音信箱了 |
[06:38] | When’s the last time you spoke with him? | 你最后和他说话是什么时候 |
[06:39] | Last night. The bar. | 昨晚在酒吧 |
[06:41] | Does he have a girlfriend? Someone else he would call? | 他有女朋友吗 能联系的人之类的 |
[06:44] | Girlfriend? No. | 女朋友 没有 |
[06:46] | Don’t think so. | 我觉得不会有 |
[06:48] | He’s pretty religious. Prays a lot, or chants, | 他挺虔诚的 常常祈祷唱经之类的 |
[06:50] | or whatever the hell they do, some mosque. | 或者别的他们在清真寺做的事 |
[06:53] | Spends a lot of time at home, too, with his parents. | 他也常常待在家里陪父母 |
[06:55] | Okay. Well, if you hear from him, call me. | 好吧 如果你有他的回音了 就联系我 |
[06:58] | Directly. | 直接找我 |
[06:59] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[07:03] | Let’s try the parents. | 我们去找他父母谈谈吧 |
[07:06] | When’s the last time you talked to your son? | 您最后和您儿子说话是什么时候 |
[07:08] | This morning, before he left for work. | 就今早他出门上班之前 |
[07:09] | We knew Frank was working the festival, | 我们知道弗兰克要去街市节执勤 |
[07:11] | and when we saw the bombing on the news, | 而当我们看到爆炸的新闻之后 |
[07:13] | we tried calling to see if he was okay. | 我们就想联系他问问安全 |
[07:16] | He’s our only son. | 他是我们的独子 |
[07:17] | You know? If anything ever happened… | 如果他出了什么事 |
[07:19] | Mrs. Toma, we are checking with all the hospitals | 托马夫人 我们正在联系每家医院 |
[07:21] | and the clinics–so far, nothing, | 还有诊所 目前为止还没有发现 |
[07:23] | which is good news, so try not to worry. | 这是个好消息 所以别担心 |
[07:25] | Do you mind if we have a look in his room? | 您介意我们去他房间看看吗 |
[07:27] | Maybe check his computer? | 检查下他的电脑什么的 |
[07:29] | If you think it might help. | 你们觉得有帮助就行 |
[07:30] | – It could. – Please. | -会有帮助的 -这边请 |
[07:33] | How does a cop just disappear | 这么大一场恐怖袭击 |
[07:35] | in the middle of a terrorist attack? | 一个警察怎么可能就找不到了 |
[07:44] | Oh my god. | 我的天啊 |
[07:48] | Antonio… | 安东尼奥 |
[07:56] | This–this doesn’t make sense. | 这 这根本说不通 |
[08:02] | He was at the festival, a bomb exploded, | 他在街市节 有炸弹炸了 |
[08:06] | and no one has seen him since. | 之后再没人见过他 |
[08:10] | Unfortunately, it makes perfect sense. | 很不幸 我觉得非常说得通 |
[08:16] | Sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[08:23] | I don’t know what he was doing on that site, | 我不知道他为什么要看那种网站 |
[08:24] | but I thought I should call you. | 但我觉得应该向你汇报 |
[08:26] | – Glad you did. – Antonio is still searching. | -还好你汇报了 -安东尼奥还在搜索 |
[08:29] | Certainly doesn’t look good. | 看着可不太妙 |
[08:31] | Sarge, there’s no way. | 警长 这绝对不可能 |
[08:31] | There’s got to be another explanation. | 肯定会有别的解释的 |
[08:33] | Like, maybe he was just being curious. | 比如说 他只是好奇了 |
[08:35] | Yeah. Or maybe he was involved. | 是啊 也没准他参与进去了 |
[08:37] | Gave the bombers our ops plan. | 把我们的行动计划告诉袭击者了 |
[08:38] | Or maybe they watched every other event | 更没准是袭击者研究了过去五年 |
[08:40] | we’ve held there for the last five years. | 我们做的每一次安保布置 |
[08:41] | We do it the same way every time. | 每次我们都是那一套 |
[08:43] | Okay. You like the kid. | 好吧 你喜欢这小子 |
[08:45] | You got to take the blinders off, understand? | 但你不能被情感遮蔽了 明白吗 |
[08:48] | I sat in a patrol car with him | 我每天和他一辆巡逻车 |
[08:49] | for eight hours a day, for a month straight. | 巡逻八小时 足足一个月 |
[08:51] | Look. You never really know | 我跟你说 这人心啊 |
[08:54] | what’s going on inside someone’s head. | 你是永远没法看透的 |
[08:56] | Go back in there, talk to the parents, | 回去再和他父母谈谈 |
[08:57] | see what you can find out. But don’t tip your hand. | 看还能有什么发现 但不要表露你的情绪 |
[09:05] | Ruzek, start digging. | 鲁塞克 开始查吧 |
[09:07] | Okay, like I told you on the phone, | 就像我在电话里告诉你的 |
[09:09] | rookie patrol officer Frank Toma–he’s gone missing. | 新人巡警弗兰克·托马 失踪了 |
[09:12] | Phone’s dead. Got a BOLO out on his car. | 手机打不通 已经给他的车发通缉了 |
[09:15] | The last time he was seen was at the festival. | 他最后一次出现是在街市节 |
[09:17] | Toma was working the festival | 托马在街市节执勤 |
[09:19] | and you found jihadist websites on his browser? | 而你在他的上网记录里找到了恐怖分子网站 |
[09:22] | Not surprised. | 毫不意外 |
[09:23] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:24] | Toma’s been on our radar. | 我们也在注意托马 |
[09:26] | He’s been attending evening prayers | 他这几个月每天晚上 |
[09:27] | for several months at the Malcolm Shabob mosque, | 都要去马尔科姆清真寺做晚祷 |
[09:29] | the same radical mosque that Wateef goes to. | 瓦提夫也去这个思想极端的清真寺 |
[09:32] | So you’ve been tracking him? | 这么说你们也在追查他 |
[09:33] | No, he was just a blip. Till now. | 没有 只是有点疑心而已 直到现在 |
[09:36] | We’ll take the lead from here. | 我们从这里接手吧 |
[09:37] | Wait a second. Toma’s one of ours. | 等等 托马是我们的人 |
[09:39] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们不会撤出的 |
[09:41] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[09:42] | Let’s agree to keep each other informed. | 那么有消息就保持沟通吧 |
[09:44] | Sir. | 再见 |
[09:46] | Okay, where are we? | 查得怎么样了 |
[09:48] | Have you ever been to the Malcolm Shabob mosque? | 你们去过马尔科姆清真寺吗 |
[09:51] | No. We go to prayers | 没有 我们的祈祷 |
[09:53] | right here at the community center. | 都是在这里的社区中心做的 |
[09:55] | And what about Frank? | 那弗兰克呢 |
[09:56] | No. He comes to services with us. | 也不去 他和我们一起参加祷告 |
[09:59] | What are all these questions? | 你为什么要问这些 |
[10:00] | Have you noticed any new friends recently? | 你们有没有发现他最近交了什么新朋友 |
[10:01] | Maybe someone you haven’t seen before? | 也许是你们以前没见过的人 |
[10:03] | Are you suggesting that Frank is involved in the attack? | 你是在说弗兰克与这场袭击有关吗 |
[10:07] | – That’s ridiculous. – No. | -太可笑了 -不是 |
[10:09] | No. There’s just certain questions | 不是 我只是在问 |
[10:11] | that I need to ask. | 我必须要问的问题 |
[10:12] | It’s just standard police procedure. | 这只是走个过场 |
[10:25] | Well, either they are academy Award-winning actors, | 他们要么是奥斯卡获奖演员 |
[10:27] | or they don’t know a damn thing. | 要么就是真的什么也不知道 |
[10:37] | Look, I-I think we’re letting our imaginations run wild. | 我觉得我们是想太多了 |
[10:40] | I mean, does this look like a terrorist to you? | 你觉得这孩子像是个恐怖分子吗 |
[10:44] | Antonio. | 安东尼奥 |
[10:49] | Come check this out. | 来看看这个 |
[10:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:59] | So they’re… love letters? | 这些是…情书 |
[11:02] | Cards. | 卡片 |
[11:08] | I’m guessing from him. | 我猜是这个人写给他的 |
[11:12] | Oh. That’s Brian Mooney. | 这个人是布莱恩·穆尼 |
[11:14] | He works patrol at our district. | 在我们辖区巡逻 |
[11:17] | I had no idea. | 我都不知道这回事 |
[11:25] | Let’s find this guy. | 我们去找这个人 |
[11:28] | You best listen to me now. | 你最好好好听我说话 |
[11:29] | We don’t have a lot of time, Mr. Wateef. | 我们没有那么多时间 瓦提夫先生 |
[11:30] | We need to know the names of the people | 我们需要参与这场爆炸案的 |
[11:32] | involved in the bombing. | 所有人的名字 |
[11:33] | We need to know where they are | 我们要知道他们现在的位置 |
[11:34] | and what else they have planned. | 以及他们的其他计划 |
[11:36] | I can’t tell you what I don’t know. | 我什么都不知道怎么告诉你 |
[11:37] | I don’t think you understand what you did. | 你应该是还不明白你做了些什么 |
[11:41] | Hundreds of people are dead. | 上百名群众丧了命 |
[11:44] | Women. Children. Police officers. | 妇女 儿童 警官 |
[11:47] | I didn’t know about the bomb | 我们是到了车库 |
[11:48] | until we got to the garage, I swear. | 我才知道有炸弹的 我发誓 |
[11:50] | That doesn’t matter! | 这不重要 |
[11:52] | Right now, you are the face of the biggest mass murder | 现在你就是这座城市有史以来 |
[11:54] | in the history of this city. | 最大屠杀事件的代名词 |
[11:57] | How long have you known Frank? | 你认识弗兰克多久了 |
[12:00] | That’s Jawean. He’s a cop? | 这人是扎韦恩 他是警察 |
[12:04] | What’s Jawean’s last name? | 他姓什么 |
[12:06] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[12:07] | Met him a few months ago at the mosque. | 我是几个月前在清真寺认识的他 |
[12:09] | He’s nice. Likes to talk. | 他人很好 很爱说话 |
[12:11] | About what? | 他都说什么 |
[12:12] | – I don’t know. Stuff. – What, like | -不知道 乱七八糟的 -比如 |
[12:13] | “I want to help you blow up a street festival | “我想帮你们炸烂一个街道庆典 |
[12:15] | and kill innocent people” type stuff? | 谋杀无辜群众”那种话 |
[12:16] | – No. – So he wasn’t a part of this? | -不是 -所以他没有参与这起案件 |
[12:18] | I don’t know. He doesn’t tell me | 我不知道 他没告诉我 |
[12:19] | – who else is involved. – Who’s “he?” | -还有谁也参与了 -“他”是谁 |
[12:21] | The other guy in the van with you? | 和你一起在面包车的那个人 |
[12:23] | I can’t. | 我不能说 |
[12:26] | You obviously know the other guy in the van. | 你显然认识和你一起在面包里的那个人 |
[12:28] | So what is his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[12:31] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[12:34] | You know what? Call the FBI. Get them down here. | 这样吧 打电话联系联调局 让他们过来 |
[12:38] | His name is Azul. | 他叫阿祖尔 |
[12:41] | Azul what? | 阿祖尔什么 |
[12:44] | All right. This is Azul Rahim. | 这个人是阿祖尔·拉希姆 |
[12:46] | This is the guy that got away. | 他就是之前跑掉的那个人 |
[12:48] | He’s done time for assault and for robbery. | 曾因伤人和抢劫入过狱 |
[12:50] | This is his wife, Nadia. Their last known address | 这位是他的妻子娜迪亚 最近的住所 |
[12:52] | is now a vacant apartment in Archer Heights. | 现为阿彻高地的一处空房 |
[12:54] | Wateef met Azul at a mosque last year | 瓦提夫去年在一家清真寺认识了阿祖尔 |
[12:56] | when he recruited him on social media. | 在社交媒体上招募了他 |
[12:58] | So he says his only involvement | 他说他在整起事件中 |
[12:59] | in all of this was to provide security for Azul | 唯一做的事就是为阿祖尔提供保护 |
[13:01] | and to drive the van from the garage to the festival. | 并把面包车从车库开到庆典上 |
[13:03] | Okay. What does he say about Toma? | 好的 那他是怎么说托马的 |
[13:06] | He recognized Toma as “Jawean.” | 他把托马叫作”扎韦恩” |
[13:08] | – “Jawean”? – Yeah. | -“扎韦恩” -对 |
[13:10] | He said he’s not sure if he’s connected with the bombing. | 他说他不知道他是否参与了爆炸案 |
[13:11] | Why would Toma use an alias? | 托马为什么要用化名 |
[13:13] | Well, maybe it was his terrorist name. | 也许这是他的恐怖分子名 |
[13:14] | Wateef confirmed that Toma also knows Azul and his wife. | 瓦提夫证实了托马也认识阿祖尔和他的妻子 |
[13:17] | But, Sarge, we might have a location on Azul. | 不过警长 我们可能查到了阿祖尔的位置 |
[13:19] | I found a car. | 我找到了一辆车 |
[13:21] | It’s registered to Nadia under her name under an old address. | 注册在了娜迪亚的名下 登记的是一处老地址 |
[13:23] | NVLS has tagged it seven times in the Gage Park area. | 车牌查询系统七次将其标记在了盖奇公园附近 |
[13:26] | Also, a neighbor has placed the couple | 同时还有一位邻居指认这对夫妻 |
[13:28] | in a small apartment on Maplewood. | 住在梅普尔伍德的一间小公寓里 |
[13:30] | I got a hot and ready warrant | 我刚拿到了搜查令 |
[13:31] | and we got patrols sitting on it right now. | 巡警已经准备就绪 |
[13:33] | All right. Let’s hit it. | 那好 我们行动 |
[13:38] | All right, keep your eyes peeled. | 大家都把眼睛睁大 |
[13:39] | We’re going in blind. | 我们要盲闯了 |
[13:56] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[13:58] | Police! Don’t move, ma’am. | 警察 不要动 女士 |
[13:59] | Drop it. Drop it! | 放下 放下 |
[14:02] | Drop the hammer! | 把锤子放下 |
[14:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:06] | Drop it! Drop the hammer! | 放下 把锤子放下 |
[14:07] | Male offender fleeing around the back. | 男性嫌犯从后门逃跑了 |
[14:08] | Do it now! | 快点放下 |
[14:10] | Drop it. Drop it! | 放下 放下 |
[14:11] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[14:12] | – Last time! Drop the hammer. – Please… | -最后一次 放下锤子 -拜托… |
[14:16] | Don’t shoot. | 不要开枪 |
[14:16] | Put it down! | 把它放下 |
[14:17] | Don’t– | 不要… |
[14:42] | Turn over. | 转过去 |
[14:56] | All right, listen. I want you to sit in with Halstead, | 听着 你和霍斯特德一起进去 |
[14:58] | see what you can get out of this guy | 看看能从他嘴里挖出什么来 |
[14:59] | before DHS comes to scoop him up. | 趁国土安全部还没来把他带走 |
[15:01] | Copy. | 收到 |
[15:02] | – Hey, get into those laptops and phones, you hear? – I’m on it. | -你快点查查这些电脑和手机 -这就办 |
[15:05] | Any word on Toma? | 找到托马了吗 |
[15:06] | No. Um, we’re trying to track down his boyfriend. | 没 我们正在想办法追踪他的男朋友 |
[15:09] | He’s a cop named Mooney. | 他是个警察 名叫穆尼 |
[15:10] | Okay. Where the hell is he? | 那这个人在哪里 |
[15:11] | He’s in New York, visiting his mom. | 他在纽约 看望他的母亲 |
[15:13] | He’s not answering his phone, but we’re all over him. | 他不接电话 但我们已经把他盯住了 |
[15:14] | We have calls into his mother and sister. | 我们给他的母亲和妹妹打了电话 |
[15:17] | A’ight. | 好的 |
[15:19] | Tell us about Jawean. | 跟我们说说扎韦恩吧 |
[15:22] | What’s his part in all this? | 他在这起案件中起到了什么作用 |
[15:28] | Did Jawean help you in any way? | 扎韦恩有没有帮助你们 |
[15:35] | Tell us where he is | 告诉我们他在哪里 |
[15:36] | and make things easier for yourself. | 你自己也可以好过点 |
[15:38] | I got nothing to say. | 我没什么好说的 |
[15:40] | I want my lawyer. | 我要找我的律师 |
[15:41] | And I want to speak to my wife. | 我还要和我的妻子说话 |
[15:43] | What are we doing here, Hank? | 我们在这里干什么 汉克 |
[15:46] | There might be another attack coming soon. | 可能马上又会发生另一场袭击 |
[15:48] | Toma is still out there. | 我们还没抓到托马 |
[15:51] | We’re talking to this guy like he’s the king of England. | 却在和这个以为自己是英格兰国王的男人聊天 |
[16:02] | You got a sec, Hailey? | 你有时间吗 海莉 |
[16:08] | – Hey. – What’s up? | -嗨 -怎么了 |
[16:10] | Al and I are going to step in. | 老埃和我要来接手了 |
[16:12] | Take Azul on a little bathroom break. | 把阿祖尔带去审问 |
[16:15] | – We’re just getting started. – We don’t have time. | -我们才开始 -没时间了 |
[16:17] | He doesn’t know his wife is dead. | 他还不知道老婆死了 |
[16:19] | Jay and I can use that. | 杰和我可以利用这点 |
[16:21] | Guys, I get it. | 我明白 |
[16:22] | I want to beat his ass too. | 我也想痛揍他一顿 |
[16:24] | But we don’t get carte blanche for that kind of thing. | 但我们不能随意那么做 |
[16:27] | We’ll get what you want. Just give us more time. | 我们会拿到你们要的信息 再给我们点时间 |
[16:30] | – Five minutes. – Great. | -就5分钟 -行 |
[16:35] | Five minutes. | 就5分钟 |
[16:45] | She’s beautiful. | 她很美 |
[16:48] | Detectives picked her up from school. | 警探把她从学校里接出来了 |
[16:49] | She’s safe and sound. | 她平安无事 |
[16:50] | On her way here right now. | 正在来这里的路上 |
[16:53] | Your wife is in another room, waiting. | 你老婆在另一个房间里等着 |
[16:57] | It’s a sweet note. | 这句话很甜蜜 |
[17:00] | “Nothing will ever take your place in my heart.” | 没有什么能取代我心中你的位置 |
[17:05] | But did you mean it? | 但你是认真的吗 |
[17:08] | Or is this jihad crap more important than your little girl? | 还是说圣战的破事比你女儿更重要 |
[17:13] | You’re going to prison forever. | 你会烂在监狱里一辈子 |
[17:15] | There’s no way around that. | 没其他可能 |
[17:18] | But you can still do right by Nadia, by your daughter. | 但你还能为娜迪亚和你女儿做对的事 |
[17:21] | If you cooperate, | 如果你合作 |
[17:22] | we will help you. Give them a life. | 我们会帮你 给她们一条活路 |
[17:26] | – Nadia isn’t involved. – Really? | -娜迪亚和此事无关 -是吗 |
[17:28] | I got a pile of smashed-up electronics that say otherwise. | 那堆砸碎的电子设备让我不这么认为 |
[17:30] | You know if the Feds dig deep enough, | 联邦探员如果查得够深 |
[17:31] | they’re going to find something else. | 会发现更多 |
[17:34] | And then what happens to your little girl? | 那你的女儿会怎样 |
[17:36] | Foster care? | 去寄养中心吗 |
[17:38] | Or maybe we ship her back to Syria, | 或者我们把她遣送回叙利亚 |
[17:40] | to a refugee camp? You want that? | 去难民营 你希望这样吗 |
[17:41] | She didn’t ask for any of this. | 她不该受到这种待遇 |
[17:51] | I want to speak to my wife first. | 我要先和我老婆说话 |
[17:52] | After you give us something. | 在你供出信息之后 |
[17:58] | I want this in writing. | 我要白纸黑字的协议 |
[17:59] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[18:04] | First, we need information. | 首先 我们需要信息 |
[18:10] | Mukesh Hassan. | 穆克什·哈桑 |
[18:15] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[18:17] | He made the bomb. Put it in the van. | 他制造了炸弹 放在车里 |
[18:20] | How do we find him? | 怎么才能找到他 |
[18:21] | You don’t. He finds you. | 不用 他会找到你们 |
[18:24] | Do better than that. | 说明白点 |
[18:25] | Do better than that. | 说明白点 |
[18:31] | There’s another attack coming. | 马上还有一场袭击 |
[18:34] | When they put the bomb in my van, | 他们在我车里放炸弹的时候 |
[18:36] | there was a second bomb. I saw it. | 就计划着第二场爆炸 我看到了 |
[18:38] | Where? What’s the target? | 哪里 目标是什么 |
[18:39] | No. No more. I’m done. | 没了 我说完了 |
[18:42] | I want a lawyer. | 我需要律师 |
[18:43] | I want the deal in writing, and I want to see my wife, now. | 我要书面协议 我现在要见我老婆 |
[18:47] | Party’s over. | 派对到此结束 |
[18:48] | Homeland Security is here with paper. | 国土安全局带着文件来了 |
[18:53] | You want to see your wife? | 你想见你老婆吗 |
[18:59] | There you go. | 看看吧 |
[19:02] | Don’t be sad. | 别难过 |
[19:03] | She died for the cause. | 她为你们的事业而死 |
[19:12] | Mukesh Hassan. | 穆克什·哈桑 |
[19:14] | Mukesh Hassan? | 穆克什·哈桑 |
[19:16] | He’s high up the ladder. | 他地位很高 |
[19:18] | He’s responsible for several major attacks in Europe. | 他为欧洲那几起大规模袭击事件负责 |
[19:20] | I’m just telling you what he told me. | 我只是转述他告诉我的 |
[19:21] | And I’m telling you, | 我告诉你 |
[19:22] | the odds of Hassan working with Azul are 1,000 to 1. | 哈桑和阿祖尔合作的概率是千分之一 |
[19:25] | Yeah, I’d take that bet. | 那我下注了 |
[19:26] | – Excuse me? – Forensics just got back | -什么 -鉴证科刚反馈回了 |
[19:28] | with the prints off the bomb. | 炸弹上的指纹 |
[19:29] | A small piece of the timing mechanism, | 定时装置上有一小块指纹 |
[19:31] | and it’s a match for Mukesh Hassan. | 和穆克什·哈桑的指纹一致 |
[19:41] | Meet Mukesh Hassan. | 来看看穆克什·哈桑 |
[19:43] | He’s an Iraqi nationalist. | 他是伊拉克民族主义者 |
[19:44] | Fingerprints showed up in the TEDAC database. | 恐袭爆炸装置解析中心数据库里录有他的指纹 |
[19:47] | – TEDAC? – It’s a lab, in Virginia. | -恐袭爆炸装置解析中心 -一弗吉尼亚的研究室 |
[19:48] | All IEDs recovered from the Middle East | 所有从中东收回的简易爆炸装置 |
[19:50] | are sent there to be processed for fingerprints and DNA. | 都被送去那里处理以提取指纹和DNA |
[19:53] | So what else do we know about him? | 那我们还知道关于他的什么 |
[19:55] | He’s an ISIS sympathizer. | 他是伊斯兰国的拥护者 |
[19:57] | Uh, he’s on everybody’s watch list. | 是所有人的密切关注对象 |
[19:59] | Homeland Security is now saying | 国土安全局现在宣称 |
[20:00] | that there are unconfirmed reports | 有未经证实的消息说 |
[20:01] | that he entered the US over the southern border in April. | 他于4月通过南部边境进入美国 |
[20:04] | Sounds pretty confirmed to me. | 我听着挺可信的 |
[20:06] | Yeah. Welcome to Chicago. | 是啊 欢迎来到芝加哥 |
[20:07] | Instead of catching a Cubs game, | 他没去看小熊队比赛 |
[20:08] | he sets up a terrorist cell with Azul and Wateef, | 而是和阿祖尔还有瓦提夫成立了一个恐怖组织 |
[20:11] | and they recruit the perfect homegrown sympathizer. | 招募了一个完美的本土拥护者 |
[20:14] | A Muslim cop, Frank Toma. | 一个穆斯林警察 弗兰克·托马 |
[20:16] | Their inside man? | 他们的内线 |
[20:18] | So any new leads on Toma? | 托马有新线索吗 |
[20:20] | They got his face out to patrol | 巡逻队拿到他的照片了 |
[20:21] | and every city transportation agency, | 城里的交通机构也拿到了 |
[20:23] | but right now, he’s a ghost. | 但目前为止 半个影子都没有 |
[20:24] | Well, any updates on his boyfriend? Uh, Mooney? | 他男朋友那儿有进展吗 穆尼 |
[20:26] | Yeah. He’s on his way back to Chicago. | 他在回芝加哥的路上 |
[20:29] | Lands at O’Hare in 20 minutes. | 20分钟后到达奥黑尔国际机场 |
[20:30] | Make sure you’re waiting for him when he gets home. | 确定他到家时 你们在那儿等他 |
[20:35] | Brian. | 布莱恩 |
[20:37] | – Kim. – How you doing? | -金 -一路顺利吗 |
[20:38] | Antonio Dawson. We’re here to talk– | 我是安东尼奥·道森 我们是来说… |
[20:40] | I know why you’re here. | 我知道你们来的原因 |
[20:41] | Okay, good. Where is he? | 很好 他在哪里 |
[20:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:45] | I wish I did, but… | 我希望我知道 但是… |
[20:48] | When I heard about the bombing, | 当我听说爆炸事件时 |
[20:49] | I knew he was working the festival. | 我知道他在节日现场工作 |
[20:51] | So I tried calling him, but it went to voice mail. | 所以我试着打给他 但是转到语音信箱了 |
[20:53] | I called the district, but it was crazy. | 我打给警局 但那儿乱套了 |
[20:54] | They couldn’t tell me anything. So I flew right back. | 他们什么也不能告诉我 所以我飞回来了 |
[20:56] | When I landed, I had a voice mail from Frank. | 我降落后 语音信箱里有弗兰克的留言 |
[20:59] | What’d he say? | 他说了什么 |
[21:00] | Didn’t make sense. | 这说不通 |
[21:01] | He was upset. | 他很难过 |
[21:02] | Rambling about making a mistake. | 说自己犯了个错 |
[21:03] | Kept saying he screwed up, | 一直说自己搞砸了 |
[21:04] | that he could’ve prevented the bombing. | 说本可以阻止爆炸 |
[21:06] | That he hates himself, that it’s his fault. | 说恨透了自己 都是他的错 |
[21:09] | Look, he was rambling. | 他一直在这么说 |
[21:11] | It wasn’t rational. | 这不合理 |
[21:12] | Can you think of any other reason that he would disappear? | 能想到其他他可能消失的理由吗 |
[21:16] | He’s been really depressed lately. | 他最近真的很沮丧 |
[21:18] | He’s had a rough time with his partner, | 他和搭档相处得不太好 |
[21:20] | Danny Rose. | 丹尼·罗斯 |
[21:22] | His dad is Commander Rose. | 那人的父亲是罗斯局长 |
[21:23] | Yeah, I know who he is. What kind of problem? | 我知道那是谁 这有什么问题 |
[21:25] | At first, it was just rookie hazing. | 开始只是新人被欺负的小事 |
[21:26] | But when Danny found out Frank was Muslim, | 但当丹尼发现弗兰克是穆斯林后 |
[21:28] | he went next level. | 事态就升级了 |
[21:29] | Smeared bacon grease on his locker. | 在他的更衣柜里涂脏兮兮的培根油脂 |
[21:31] | Hung up racist cartoons. | 挂上种族主义讽刺卡通画 |
[21:33] | Then a few weeks ago, he found out he was gay. | 然后几周前 他发现他是同性恋 |
[21:35] | Things got worse. | 情况就更糟了 |
[21:36] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[21:38] | It started getting physical. | 开始动手了 |
[21:39] | Frank started freaking out. | 弗兰克吓坏了 |
[21:41] | On the voice mail, did he say anything else? | 他有没有在留言里说别的 |
[21:43] | Like, where he was, or where he was going? | 比如他在哪儿 或者他要去哪儿 |
[21:44] | No. | 没有 |
[21:46] | He sounded sad. | 他的声音很悲伤 |
[21:48] | Confused. | 迷茫 |
[21:50] | Like he was saying “good-bye.” | 他好像在说”再见” |
[21:59] | All right. Thanks, Kim. Keep looking. | 好 谢谢 金 继续找 |
[22:02] | When were you going to tell me about Frank Toma? | 你准备什么时候告诉我弗兰克·托马的事 |
[22:04] | We still don’t have all the facts. | 我们还没有查清楚来龙去脉 |
[22:06] | The superintendent wants us out in front of this, | 警监想让我们把这件事透明 |
[22:08] | and every other damn thing that happens in this department. | 部门内发生的其它所有事都是 |
[22:11] | Now, I know you find it hard to comprehend, | 我知道你现在很难理解 |
[22:13] | but this transparency thing is real. | 但办案透明化是真的 |
[22:15] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[22:17] | They want me to make a statement to the press | 他们想让我跟媒体说 |
[22:18] | about Toma’s involvement in the bombing. | 托马跟爆炸有关 |
[22:20] | We’re still not sure how, or even if, he’s involved. | 我们还不确定怎么会有关 甚至有没有关 |
[22:23] | Right now, he’s just AWOL. | 现在 他只是擅离职守 |
[22:24] | Let me connect a few dots. | 我来说几点 |
[22:26] | He was there at the scene. | 他当时在现场 |
[22:27] | He’s been AWOL since the explosion. | 爆炸发生后他就擅离职守 |
[22:30] | We’ve connected him to known terrorist groups | 我们发现他跟已知的恐怖组织 |
[22:31] | and jihad websites. I miss anything? | 和圣战网页有关联 有没有漏掉什么 |
[22:34] | I’m just looking out for one of our own. | 我只是想照顾一下自己人 |
[22:36] | Remember when you used to do that? | 记得你以前也会这么干吗 |
[22:39] | Denny, you put his face out there, | 丹尼 你把他的照片发出去 |
[22:40] | you could drive him even further underground. | 他可能会藏得更深 |
[22:42] | Or we could prevent another attack. | 也许可以预防下一场袭击 |
[22:44] | Hey, boss. I need a word. | 老大 我有话跟你说 |
[22:45] | Give me a minute. | 等一下 |
[22:47] | You don’t need another minute. We’re done here. | 不用等了 我们说完了 |
[22:50] | I’m putting it out, Hank. | 我这就发出去 汉克 |
[22:55] | we got a hit on Toma’s car | 十分钟前我们 |
[22:56] | down by the river promenade about ten minutes ago. | 在河滨找到了托马的车 |
[22:58] | All right. Let’s go. | 好的 走吧 |
[23:06] | Plates match. That’s Toma’s car. | 车牌没错 是托马的车 |
[23:09] | Frank, are you in there? | 弗兰克 你在里面吗 |
[23:11] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[23:12] | It’s Kim. You in there? | 我是金 你在里面吗 |
[23:16] | Uh, it’s clear. | 安全 |
[23:17] | All right, let’s fan out and find this kid. | 好 分开搜索 找到那孩子 |
[23:19] | – All right. – Come on. Let’s go. | -好的 -走吧 |
[23:21] | This way. | 这边 |
[23:26] | Heads up, guys. Boss just called. | 小心 各位 老大刚刚打电话过来 |
[23:27] | Feds are on their way. They’re rolling in heavy. | 联调局探员来了 全副武装 |
[23:29] | Still no sign of Toma. | 还是没有发现托马 |
[23:31] | Upton and I will cover the north end of the park. | 厄普顿和我去搜北边到公园边缘 |
[23:34] | Copy. | 收到 |
[23:36] | Go left. | 去左边 |
[23:37] | Frank. Frank, are you out here? | 弗兰克 弗兰克 你在吗 |
[23:41] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[23:43] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[23:46] | It’s me. It’s… | 是我 是 |
[23:48] | Kim. | 金 |
[23:55] | Put that gun down, Frank. | 放下枪 弗兰克 |
[23:56] | I can’t. I can’t do that. | 不行 我不能放下 |
[24:05] | Frank, everybody’s worried about you. | 弗兰克 大家都在担心你 |
[24:08] | Whatever it is that happened, | 不管发生了什么事 |
[24:09] | whatever it is you’re involved in, | 不管跟你有没有关系 |
[24:11] | – we can fix it. – It’s not what you think. | -我们都能解决 -不是你想的那样 |
[24:14] | Okay, then just tell me what it is, | 好吧 那你告诉我怎么回事 |
[24:15] | but can you put the gun down? | 但你能放下枪吗 |
[24:17] | Okay? So we can talk? | 好吗 然后我们谈谈 |
[24:19] | Just put it down. | 放下枪 |
[24:21] | It–it doesn’t matter anymore. | 现在 现在都不重要了 |
[24:24] | Those people are dead. | 那些人都死了 |
[24:26] | They’re dead. Everything got messed up. | 他们死了 什么都搞砸了 |
[24:28] | Frank, it’s me. Okay? You can trust me, okay? | 弗兰克 是我 好吗 你可以相信我 |
[24:31] | Everyone is going to call me a terrorist. | 所有人都会说我是恐怖分子 |
[24:33] | You know me. I’m not a terrorist. | 你了解我 我不是恐怖分子 |
[24:35] | I believe you. You’re not a terrorist. | 我相信你 你不是恐怖分子 |
[24:37] | I wanted– | 我本想 |
[24:39] | I was trying to stop this. | 我试过阻止这事 |
[24:41] | I–I should’ve– | 我 我应该 |
[24:43] | I should’ve seen it coming. | 我应该知道会这样 |
[24:44] | Seen what? | 会怎样 |
[24:45] | I waited. I waited too long. | 我一直在等 等太久了 |
[24:46] | It’s my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[24:48] | I just want you to calm down, okay? | 你冷静一点 好吗 |
[24:49] | Help me understand. | 解释给我听 |
[24:53] | We think there’s another attack coming. | 我们觉得还有一场袭击 |
[24:54] | Do you know anything about that? | 你知道吗 |
[24:57] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[24:59] | In my backpack. | 我的背包里 |
[25:00] | There is an envelope. | 有一个信封 |
[25:03] | The envelope will explain everything. | 它能解释所有的事 |
[25:06] | But what’s in the envelope, Frank? What will it explain? | 信封里是什么 弗兰克 能解释什么 |
[25:09] | Everything I did. Everything I wanted to be. | 解释我做过的事 解释我想做的事 |
[25:12] | Frank, for God’s sake, | 弗兰克 天啊 |
[25:13] | put the gun down. The feds are coming. | 放下枪 联调局的人就要来了 |
[25:19] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[25:22] | I want you to be the one to tell my mom and dad | 我希望你去告诉我爸妈 |
[25:26] | what happened. | 发生了什么事 |
[25:26] | We’ll do that together. | 我们一起说 |
[25:28] | We’ll explain together. | 我们一起解释 |
[25:31] | Thank you for always being kind to me. | 谢谢你一直对我这么好 |
[25:34] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[25:40] | Kim! | 金 |
[25:57] | Look, I know what it looks like, | 我知道这看上去很明显 |
[25:58] | but it still doesn’t make any sense, | 但这解释不通啊 |
[26:00] | because he ran into the action, | 因为他冲到现场 |
[26:01] | towards the van, to save more lives. | 跑向面包车 为了救更多的人 |
[26:03] | Keeping up appearances. If he’s Hassan’s mole, | 一直在现场 如果他是哈桑的内应 |
[26:06] | then his part in getting the ops plan was done. | 那他获取情报的任务就完成了 |
[26:08] | No. ‘Cause I saw into his eyes before he killed himself. | 不对 在他自杀之前我看着他的眼睛 |
[26:12] | He said he was trying to stop them. | 他说他试过阻止他们 |
[26:13] | He had no reason to lie to me, and he said he had an envelope | 他没有理由骗我 而且他说他的背包里 |
[26:15] | – in his backpack– – He was playing you. | -有一个信封 -他在耍你 |
[26:17] | He was about to take his own life. | 他都准备结束自己的生命了 |
[26:18] | Why the hell would he play me? | 为什么还要耍我 |
[26:20] | He was stalling. | 他在拖延时间 |
[26:20] | Probably thinking about killing you, | 也许在考虑杀你 |
[26:22] | and then decided to take the easy way out. | 然后决定选择最简单的方式 |
[26:24] | Is that what they teach you in your profiling class at Quantico? | 这就是他们在匡提科的侧写课上教你的东西吗 |
[26:26] | Kim. Kim. That’s enough. | 金 金 够了 |
[26:27] | How you ever looked a real killer in the eye? | 你有没有看过真正的凶手的眼睛 |
[26:28] | – Get her out of here. – Do you even know what that looks like? | -带她走 -你知道它们是什么样的吗 |
[26:29] | Are you benching me? Seriously? | 你要让我走开吗 真的吗 |
[26:31] | – Come on, let’s take a walk. – What the hell are you benching me for? | -我们去走走 -你他妈凭什么让我走开 |
[26:34] | No, no, no, don’t say it. Just keep walking. | 不不不 别说了 继续走 |
[26:42] | I had RCFL mirror the hard drive | 我让计算机实验室分析了 |
[26:44] | from the laptop we found in Toma’s backpack. | 托马背包里的笔记本硬盘 |
[26:46] | They found all these IP addresses | 他们发现了黑网上 |
[26:48] | from radical jihad websites on the dark web. | 所有激进的圣战网站的IP地址 |
[26:51] | It looks like | 看来 |
[26:52] | Toma was definitely using the alias Jawean Al’asad | 托马肯定在用化名扎韦恩·埃尔阿赛德 |
[26:55] | on some social media accounts. | 上一些社交媒体 |
[26:57] | Yeah, so Jawean and Hassan | 所以扎韦恩和哈桑 |
[26:59] | were definitely rolling around in the same sandbox. | 一定是在干同一件事 |
[27:01] | Yeah, but these are all really well-encrypted. | 对 但这些都被加密了 |
[27:04] | So without the passwords, | 所以没有密码的话 |
[27:05] | even the tech guys are having a tough time getting in. | 技术部门也很难进入 |
[27:07] | That’s gonna take some time. | 得费些时间 |
[27:09] | There’s gotta be something else. | 一定还有些什么 |
[27:11] | Hey, Burgess said there was an envelope in the backpack. | 伯吉斯说背包里还有个信封 |
[27:15] | Oh, didn’t see one. | 没看到 |
[27:18] | Kim, this is a bad idea on so many levels. | 金 这真的不是一个好主意 |
[27:20] | We should let Voight know what we’re doing. | 我们应该告知博伊特我们在做什么 |
[27:21] | We’ll let him know if we find something. | 如果我们找到什么的话会告诉他的 |
[27:23] | What if this is a set-up? What if it’s booby-trapped? | 如果这是个陷阱呢 如果这是个诱杀陷阱呢 |
[27:25] | What if Hassan and his guys are inside? | 如果哈桑和他的人在里面呢 |
[27:27] | Toma sent me here for a reason, | 托马让我来这是有原因的 |
[27:28] | and it wasn’t to kill me. I trust him. | 不是为了杀我 我相信他 |
[27:32] | You didn’t know him well enough to trust him. | 你没有了解他到相信他的地步 |
[27:35] | He may have become a cop just for this. | 也许他就是为了这个才当警察的 |
[27:36] | That’s what these people do. | 这就是这些人做的事 |
[27:38] | “These people”? | “这些人” |
[27:40] | Terrorists. | 恐怖分子 |
[27:41] | He had a story to tell, Antonio, | 他有故事要讲 安东尼奥 |
[27:42] | but he didn’t think anyone would believe him. | 但他觉得没人会相信他 |
[27:45] | So I’m going into that apartment | 所以我要去那个公寓 |
[27:46] | to get the rest of that story. | 补全他剩余的故事 |
[27:47] | If you trust my instincts, come. | 如果你相信我的直觉 跟我来 |
[27:49] | If you don’t, stay here. It’s your call. | 如果不相信 待在这 决定权在你 |
[27:50] | Kim… | 金… |
[28:04] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[28:05] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[28:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:37] | Oh my god. What the hell’s all this? | 天啊 这都是什么 |
[28:42] | You still trust him? | 你还相信他 |
[29:10] | Antonio, check this out. | 安东尼奥 看这个 |
[29:12] | It’s a journal. | 是本日记 |
[29:14] | with surveillance photos, dates, times. | 有监视的照片 日期 时间 |
[29:20] | Okay, hear me out. | 听我说 |
[29:23] | Toma’s running his own little undercover operation. | 托马是在进行他自己的小卧底行动 |
[29:25] | This is his cover apartment. Look. | 这是他卧底用的公寓 |
[29:29] | Look, there’s numbers for Intelligence, FBI, JTTF. | 这有情报部门 联调局 联合反恐工作小组的号码 |
[29:31] | Why else would he have that? | 他为什么有这些部门的号码 |
[29:33] | Okay. That might explain the alias. | 好吧 这可以解释他的化名问题 |
[29:35] | Exactly. Look, he’s working the mosque. | 对 他在调查那个清真寺 |
[29:37] | He’s working the jihad sites to–to get an in, | 在调查伊斯兰圣战组织 为了打入内部 |
[29:40] | to build a case. | 为了立案 |
[29:42] | He was trying to stop them. | 他是想阻止他们 |
[29:46] | Let’s call Voigt. | 我们打给博伊特吧 |
[29:50] | It’s Burgess. Where the hell are you? | 是伯吉斯 你们他妈去哪了 |
[29:53] | I’ll explain everything later. | 我稍后会解释这一切的 |
[29:54] | Put me on speaker. Everyone needs to hear this. | 打开免提 我得告诉所有人 |
[29:56] | Okay, we’re listening. | 好了 打开免提了 |
[29:57] | Okay, we’re in an apartment in Oak Lawn | 好 我们在奥克朗的一间公寓 |
[29:59] | that Toma was using to run a solo undercover operation | 就是托马用来进行对哈桑的小队 |
[30:02] | on Hassan’s crew. | 进行单独卧底行动的公寓 |
[30:03] | Hank, he was doing surveillance on these guys. | 汉克 他在监视这些家伙 |
[30:05] | We have dates, times, locations of meetings, | 我们有见面的日期 时间和地点 |
[30:07] | photos of different players, | 不同参与者的照片 |
[30:09] | license plate numbers. | 车牌号码 |
[30:10] | Guys. I’m looking for a password | 两位 我在找进入 |
[30:12] | to access Toma’s social media accounts. | 托马的社交媒体账户的密码 |
[30:14] | Do you see anything like that in the journal? | 你们在日记里有看到什么能当做密码的吗 |
[30:16] | Yeah, maybe. | 有可能有 |
[30:17] | Antonio’s sending it to you now. | 安东尼奥现在正发给你 |
[30:22] | All right, I got it. | 好了 我收到了 |
[30:35] | All right. I’m in. | 好了 我进去了 |
[30:44] | That’s the van from the festival. | 那是节日上的面包车 |
[30:45] | Toma had these guys in his sights. | 托马看到这些家伙了 |
[30:47] | He just didn’t know it yet. | 他只是还不知道 |
[30:49] | That’s what he was talking about. | 那是他所说的 |
[30:50] | He blamed himself for the deaths of the people at the festival. | 他因为节日上那些人的死而怪自己 |
[30:53] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[30:54] | We found some photos taken three days ago | 我们找到了三天前 |
[30:56] | at the old Quincy’s Coffee Warehouse. | 老昆西咖啡仓库的照片 |
[30:58] | All of our players are there, | 所有的参与者都在那 |
[30:59] | plus two vans, one of them used in the festival bombing. | 还有两辆车 其中一辆在节日炸弹事件中使用过 |
[31:02] | I’ll send a picture now. | 我现在把照片发过去 |
[31:05] | That means there’s another van out there with a bomb in it. | 那就是说外面还有一辆面包上面有炸弹 |
[31:09] | I got the address of the warehouse. | 拿到仓库的地址了 |
[31:10] | 255 Engler Road. | 恩格勒路255号 |
[31:11] | All right, everybody, gear up. | 好了 大伙儿都准备好 |
[31:12] | Ruzek, Atwater, you stay here and run point. | 鲁塞克 阿特沃特 你们俩在这里负责调查 |
[31:15] | Dig into those files. | 挖一挖那些文件 |
[31:16] | Figure out what the next target is. | 看看下一个目标是什么 |
[31:18] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[31:28] | Don’t say a word, or you die. | 别说话 要不你就死定了 |
[31:31] | Hands on your head. | 双手抱头 |
[31:36] | Ready? Go. | 准备好了吗 行动 |
[31:50] | Where’s the other van? | 另一辆面包车在哪 |
[31:55] | What’s the next target? | 下一个目标是什么 |
[31:56] | You’re too late. It’s already happening. | 太晚了 已经在发生了 |
[31:59] | Before the day is out, you will be burying many of your own. | 今天结束之前 你就会埋葬很多你们的兄弟 |
[32:05] | Say that one more time. | 你再说一遍 |
[32:06] | Voight! Sergeant Voigt… | 博伊特 博伊特警长 |
[32:08] | Say it! | 说啊 |
[32:10] | Hank, Hank. | 汉克 汉克 |
[32:11] | Hank, Hank, Hank. | 汉克 汉克 汉克 |
[32:12] | Not like this, man. | 不要这样 兄弟 |
[32:13] | Not like this. | 不要这样 |
[32:21] | A’ight, put a BOLO out on that van. | 好了 对那辆车发出注意警报 |
[32:23] | Then contact state police. | 然后联系州警察 |
[32:24] | We need all available eyes we can get. | 我们需要能用到的所有人员 |
[32:26] | Sarge, a worker a few doors down | 警长 一个附近的工人说 |
[32:27] | says he saw two Middle Eastern males | 他看到两个中东男子 |
[32:29] | take off in a blue van ten minutes before we got here. | 在我们来之前十分钟开走了一辆蓝色面包车 |
[32:31] | All right. Hold on a sec. Ruzek, what do you got? | 好 等一下 鲁塞克 你那有什么消息 |
[32:33] | We’re in a chat room. | 我们进了聊天室 |
[32:34] | There’s all kinds of chatter | 这里都在聊 |
[32:35] | about the police academy graduation today. | 今天警察学院毕业典礼的事 |
[32:37] | It’s at Navy Pier. | 在海军码头 |
[32:38] | All right, put that out to patrol right away. | 好 通知巡警 |
[32:40] | And set up roadblocks in every direction. | 各个方向都设置路障 |
[32:42] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[32:43] | Hey, what time is the graduation? | 毕业典礼是什么时候 |
[32:45] | two hours, Sarge. | 还有两小时 警长 |
[32:48] | Something’s wrong. | 有问题 |
[32:49] | You heard Hassan. | 你听到哈桑说的了 |
[32:50] | He said we’d be burying our own today. | 他说今天我们要埋葬自己人 |
[32:52] | Guy like that doesn’t just hand out clues. | 他们那种人不会透露线索的 |
[32:54] | He and his friends are chatting up a storm for a reason. | 他和他的朋友都谈论一件事是有原因的 |
[32:56] | They’re pointing us in the wrong direction. | 他们在误导我们 |
[33:00] | Kim, are you there? | 金 你到了吗 |
[33:01] | What’s up, Sergeant? We just left. | 怎么了 警长 我们刚走 |
[33:02] | We’re on our way to the pier. | 我们在去码头的路上 |
[33:03] | All right, look in Toma’s journal. | 好 查一下托马的日记 |
[33:04] | See if there are any other possible targets. | 看看有没有别的可能的目标 |
[33:06] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[33:08] | Got some coffee shops. | 看到一些咖啡厅 |
[33:10] | Restaurants… | 餐厅 |
[33:13] | The names of a couple mosques. | 几个清真寺的名字 |
[33:16] | Wait. | 等等 |
[33:17] | We’ve got Azul and two of Hassan’s guys in the stands of, | 我看到阿祖尔和哈桑的两个人在 |
[33:20] | Smithville High School stadium. | 史密斯维尔高中体育馆看台上 |
[33:21] | – That could be it. – Yeah. | -有可能是那里 -对 |
[33:23] | Okay, we’re five miles away, and there’s a game today. | 好 我们还有五英里到 今天有比赛 |
[33:26] | It starts in two hours. | 两小时后开始 |
[33:27] | Okay, go there now. | 好 马上去那里 |
[33:29] | I’ll notify aviation. | 我通知空中支援 |
[33:30] | Keep me posted. | 有情况随时汇报 |
[33:31] | We’re on our way. Hold on. | 我们马上去 坐稳 |
[33:40] | Air One to all units in the zone. | 空中一号呼叫区域内所有单位 |
[33:42] | I have a subject vehicle just turned onto Lake. | 看到目标车辆刚转到莱克街 |
[33:44] | They’re stopped in heavy traffic, heading westbound on Erie, | 他们堵车了 现在沿艾瑞街往西 |
[33:47] | just west of Huron Street, approaching Cherry. | 在休伦街西 往切利街方向 |
[33:49] | We’re a block out. | 还有一个街区 |
[34:02] | We have eyes on the suspects. | 我们看到疑犯了 |
[34:36] | Let me see your hands! Show me your hands! | 举起手来 举起手来 |
[34:39] | – What’d I say? – Don’t move! | -我说什么 -不许动 |
[34:42] | I’m talking to you. | 我在跟你说话 |
[34:43] | Put your hands on the dash! | 把手放在仪表盘上 |
[34:45] | Put ’em up! | 举起手 |
[34:46] | Kim, you okay? | 金 你没事吧 |
[34:47] | I’m good. | 没事 |
[34:49] | Get out. | 下车 |
[34:50] | Hands behind your back. | 手放在身后 |
[34:51] | Get out! | 下车 |
[34:59] | The bomb in the van has been disarmed. | 车里的炸弹解除了 |
[35:01] | Just make sure the paperwork’s clean | 移交给联调局前 |
[35:02] | before you drop it off to the feds. | 确保处理好所有文书 |
[35:05] | Copy that. | 知道了 |
[35:16] | You okay, Kim? | 你没事吧 金 |
[35:17] | Okay. | 没事 |
[35:21] | I just– | 我… |
[35:23] | I wish I could’ve stopped Toma from– | 我真希望我能阻止托马… |
[35:26] | I was right there. | 我就在那里 |
[35:31] | You did everything you could. | 你已经尽力了 |
[35:32] | Hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[35:36] | Without him, who knows what would’ve happened. | 没有他 谁知道会发生什么 |
[35:52] | Mrs. Toma. | 托马夫人 |
[35:53] | Do you mind if I come in? | 介意我进来吗 |
[36:08] | I’m sorry about the mess. | 抱歉这么乱 |
[36:10] | They just let us back in the house. | 他们刚让我们回来 |
[36:13] | I’m sorry you had to go through this. | 抱歉让你们经历这种事 |
[36:16] | They called us horrible things. | 他们跟我们说了很难听的话 |
[36:19] | Our neighbors. | 我们的邻居 |
[36:21] | The people we’ve known for years. | 我们认识他们那么多年了 |
[36:24] | They called my son a terrorist. | 他们说我儿子是恐怖分子 |
[36:33] | I thought I knew Frank… | 我以为我很了解 |
[36:37] | so well… | 弗兰克 |
[36:45] | Mrs. Toma, listen, | 托马夫人 听我说 |
[36:46] | here’s the thing that you need to know, okay? | 有件事你们需要知道 |
[36:49] | No matter what the papers say, | 不管报纸上怎么说 |
[36:50] | no matter what your neighbors say, | 不管你们的邻居怎么说 |
[36:54] | your son was a hero. | 你儿子都是英雄 |
[37:16] | Go for it, little man. Don’t be scared. | 下来 小家伙 不要害怕 |
[37:21] | Good boy. | 乖孩子 |
[37:23] | You know, I’ve always hated bullies. | 我一直讨厌恶霸 |
[37:26] | Hell are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[37:28] | He was your partner. | 他是你的搭档 |
[37:31] | You were supposed to protect him, | 你应该保护他 |
[37:32] | not abuse him and humiliate him. | 不是欺负他 羞辱他 |
[37:35] | He didn’t belong on this job. | 他没资格做这份工作 |
[37:37] | No, he belonged. | 不 他有资格 |
[37:39] | More than you ever will. | 比你有资格多了 |
[37:43] | You put that gun in his hand and you pulled that trigger. | 是你把那把枪放到他手里 是你扣动了扳机 |
[37:46] | And I want you to think about that | 我要你每天晚上 |
[37:47] | every time you close your eyes at night. | 闭上眼睛时都想到这一点 |
[37:51] | Oh, if it wasn’t today, | 如果不是今天 |
[37:52] | it’d be next week, or next year. | 那会是下周 或者明年 |
[37:55] | He was always going to eat that gun. | 他肯定会吞枪自尽的 |
[37:56] | He hated himself. | 他恨自己 |
[37:58] | No, he hated the way that you made him feel. | 不 他恨的是你让他有的那种感觉 |
[38:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:05] | It’s time for you to go. | 你该走了 |
[38:08] | Now. | 马上 |
[38:12] | One day… | 有一天 |
[38:14] | your dad won’t be around to wipe your ass. | 你爸爸不会收拾你的烂摊子了 |
[38:17] | And when that day comes, | 等到那一天 |
[38:20] | I’ll be waiting. | 我会恭候你 |
[38:34] | – You wanted to see me? – Yeah. Shut the door. | -你找我吗 -对 关上门 |
[38:42] | I heard you went after Rose. | 我听说你去找罗斯了 |
[38:44] | Yeah. I needed to say my piece. | 对 我需要去说出自己的心里话 |
[38:47] | Yeah, I get it. | 我明白 |
[38:49] | Look, Rose is going to get what’s coming to him. | 罗斯肯定会得到报应 |
[38:52] | Okay? Just, for now… | 不过现在 |
[38:55] | I need you to stay away. | 我需要你收手 |
[38:57] | – No. We need to file a report- – Kim, I said, stay away. | -不 我们需要报告… -金 我让你收手 |
[39:05] | Listen, you go after him, your entire career goes up in smoke. | 你对付他的话 你的整个警察生涯就毁了 |
[39:08] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[39:16] | It is what it is. | 就是这样 |
[39:20] | Right. | 好 |
[39:21] | All right, maybe someday, but not today. | 好 有一天他会得到报应 但不是今天 |
[39:27] | Right. | 好 |
[39:35] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[39:39] | Denny. | 丹尼 |
[39:42] | Well, congratulations on a job well done. | 恭喜你破了大案 |
[39:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:48] | But it was that kid. | 但那个孩子 |
[39:50] | Toma. | 托马 |
[39:53] | He’s the one who broke this case wide open. | 是他帮我们破了这个案子 |
[39:56] | Hank, I had no choice. | 汉克 我别无选择 |
[39:58] | I had to put that information out there. | 我必须把他的信息放出去 |
[40:00] | I get it. | 我知道 |
[40:04] | The press is still out there, calling him a terrorist. | 现在媒体还在说他是恐怖分子 |
[40:09] | I mean, now that we know the truth, | 既然我们知道真相了 |
[40:10] | we gotta do something about it. | 我们就得采取措施 |
[40:12] | Hank… | 汉克 |
[40:13] | There’s the realm of what we want to do | 我们想做的事和我们能做的事 |
[40:15] | and the realm of what we can do. | 是有明确界限的 |
[40:18] | Frank Toma gets a full honors funeral. | 弗兰克·托马要风光下葬 |
[40:22] | That is in the realm of what we can’t do. | 这个我们做不到 |
[40:26] | That’s not good enough. | 我不满意 |
[40:31] | He’s got parents. | 他有父母 |
[40:34] | A family. | 有家人 |
[40:39] | I’ll do what I can. | 我尽力而为 |
[40:48] | You know, I admire you, Hank. | 我很敬佩你 汉克 |
[40:52] | You always know when to fight and when to run. | 你总是知道什么时候战斗 什么时候跑 |
[40:55] | Guess that’s why you’ve survived so long. | 可能这就是你生存这么久的原因 |
[41:00] | I never run, Denny. | 我从不跑 丹尼 |
[41:05] | I just wait. | 只是等待 |