时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Remember what I told you when you were 16 | 还记得你16岁的时候刚来我家 |
[00:04] | and you first came to live at my house? | 我跟你说的话吗 |
[00:06] | Never forget I love you. | 永远不要忘记 我爱你 |
[00:10] | Him and his wife took me in. | 他和他的妻子把我收留了 |
[00:12] | They saved me. | 他们拯救了我 |
[00:13] | You go pulling a thread, | 你一旦拉起引线 |
[00:15] | there’s no telling what all unravels. | 谁也不好说什么会被揭露出来 |
[00:17] | Don’t you want to know what happened? | 你不想知道发生了什么吗 |
[00:19] | I do not regret what I did here. | 我对我做的事并不后悔 |
[00:21] | I’m gonna ask Erin to marry me. | 我要向艾琳求婚 |
[00:23] | She’s been there for me, | 每次她都陪着我 |
[00:24] | and I want to be there for her. | 我想陪着她 |
[00:26] | I’m FBI Special Agent Jennifer Spencer. | 我是联调局特工詹尼弗·斯宾塞 |
[00:28] | I’m here with a job offer. | 来这里为你提供一份工作 |
[00:29] | They want me in New York. | 他们找我 让我去纽约 |
[00:31] | You know about this. | 你知道这件事 |
[00:32] | Well, I knew I needed to do something. | 我知道我需要想办法 |
[00:36] | Don’t look back. | 不要回头 |
[01:21] | The truth is, I’m not really sure how I feel about it. | 事实上 我也不知道我是怎么想的 |
[01:27] | I’m… | 我… |
[01:29] | I’m not really good at that stuff, | 我不是很擅长这种东西 |
[01:30] | though, you know, | 你懂的 |
[01:33] | expressing feelings. | 表达感情什么的 |
[01:39] | I know I had no choice. | 我知道我别无选择 |
[01:42] | I mean, she had to go. | 她必须走 |
[01:46] | So… | 所以 |
[01:49] | in that sense, I don’t really regret what I did. | 那样的话 我并不后悔我所做的事 |
[01:55] | Just… | 只不过… |
[02:00] | I mean, now that she’s really gone, | 我是说 现在她真的走了 |
[02:01] | I’m just feeling… | 我感觉… |
[02:05] | Lonely? | 孤独 |
[02:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:16] | She was like a daughter to me. | 她就像我女儿 |
[02:20] | It’s gonna be tough. | 会很艰难 |
[02:25] | Really tough. | 真的很艰难 |
[02:31] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[02:40] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[02:43] | The gun dealers are two bikers out of Indiana. | 枪贩子是印第安纳州外的两个骑行客 |
[02:45] | Buyers are gangbangers associated with Southside Hawks. | 买家是跟南部老鹰有关系的帮派成员 |
[02:49] | We don’t have any names yet. | 我们还不知道名字 |
[02:50] | Uh, deal’s going down inside the old seminary. | 交易在老神学院进行 |
[02:52] | It’s been abandoned for five years. | 那里已经废弃了五年 |
[02:54] | Two adjacent buildings are abandoned as well. | 邻近的两幢楼也早已废弃 |
[02:56] | Once we’re inside, | 我们进去后 |
[02:57] | Al and I are gonna enter here from the west. | 埃尔和我从西边进去 |
[03:00] | Ruzek, you and Atwater going in here. | 鲁塞克 你和阿特沃特从这边进去 |
[03:03] | Upton and Halstead, you go in this way. | 厄普顿和霍斯特德 你们从这里进去 |
[03:05] | Sarge… | 警长 |
[03:06] | we have got movement on the west side. | 西翼有情况 |
[03:08] | One male, white. One male, Hispanic. | 一名白人男性 一名西班牙裔男性 |
[03:09] | Both 5’10” To 6,’ about 170 pounds, | 均中等身高 体重150左右 |
[03:12] | tatted up, carrying large duffle bags. | 有纹身 拿着大行李袋 |
[03:14] | They just got out of a black SUV with– | 刚从一辆黑色的车上下来 |
[03:17] | with Indiana tags. | 是印第安纳牌照的 |
[03:19] | Copy that. Here we go. | 收到 我们出发 |
[03:44] | 10-1, 10-1. Shots fired at police. | 呼叫指挥中心 有人向警方开枪 |
[03:45] | 4533 West Archer. | 西亚契街4533号 |
[03:48] | – You ready? You ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 准备好了吗 -嗯 |
[03:51] | Police! | 警察 |
[03:52] | Go! Move! | 快走 |
[03:56] | – I got these guys. – All right. Go. | -我去追那些人 -快去 |
[04:22] | – I’m going to find Jay. – Copy that. | -我去找杰 -收到 |
[04:25] | CPD! Drop your weapon! | 芝加哥警察 放下武器 |
[04:33] | Out of the way! Get out of the way! | 让开 让开 |
[04:34] | Get out of the way! | 让开 |
[04:42] | This is 5021 George, I’m taking heavy fire. | 我是G5021 我正在交火 |
[04:44] | I got two civilians down in the north alley behind the building. | 两名平民在大楼后北边小巷中受伤 |
[04:46] | This is sergeant Hank Voight. | 我是汉克·博伊特警长 |
[04:48] | – Advise responding to shut down a two-block radius. – Copy that. | -建议封锁附近两个街区 -收到 |
[04:52] | – We’ll set up a two-block… – Help! Help! | -我们会封锁两个… -救命 救命 |
[04:55] | We have multiple armed offenders. | 有多名持枪袭击者 |
[04:57] | Approach with extreme caution. | 一定要格外小心 |
[05:03] | – What happened? – I don’t know. I heard crying. | -怎么回事 -我不知道 我只听到哭声 |
[05:05] | Get these kids out the west exit right now. Now! | 赶紧带这些孩子去西边出口 |
[05:07] | All right, I’m gonna call an ambulance. | 好了 我来叫救护车 |
[05:08] | We don’t have time. Get your car. | 我们没时间了 开你的车 |
[05:09] | I’m gonna meet you up front. | 我去前面和你汇合 |
[05:26] | She’s in bad shape. | 她情况不好 |
[05:27] | But we’re doing everything we can. | 但我们正在尽全力抢救 |
[05:29] | What are the odds? | 可能性多大 |
[05:31] | Like I said, we’re doing everything we can. | 我说了 我们正在尽全力 |
[05:33] | We know. What about the other two victims? | 我们知道 另外两名伤者呢 |
[05:35] | – Are they okay? – Walk with me. | -他们怎么样 -跟我来 |
[05:37] | James Pell, the bullet grazed his leg. | 詹姆斯·佩尔 子弹划伤了他的腿 |
[05:39] | He’s fine; we’re just finishing up some paperwork. | 他没事 我们只要填完一些表格就好了 |
[05:41] | Hey, what about the other victim? | 另一名伤者呢 |
[05:43] | She didn’t make it. Dead on arrival. | 她没撑住 到医院时已经死了 |
[05:46] | I gotta sign the papers, or can I go now? | 我还要签什么文件还是可以走了 |
[05:48] | Just sit tight. | 别着急 |
[05:50] | Mr. Pell, we’d like to talk to you | 佩尔先生 我们想和你谈谈 |
[05:51] | about what happened earlier today. | 今天刚刚发生的事 |
[05:53] | I got shot in the leg, that’s what happened. | 我腿上中枪了 就是这么回事 |
[05:55] | Did you see the men who shot you? | 你看到打你的那个人了吗 |
[05:56] | – No. – Not even a quick glimpse? | -没有 -一眼都没看到吗 |
[05:59] | Look, Officer, I was just involved in a traumatic incident. | 警官 我刚卷入一起严重的事故 |
[06:02] | I’m still in a state of shock. | 我现在还处于惊吓之中 |
[06:04] | So, please, no more questions. | 拜托别再问我问题了 |
[06:07] | All right. | 好的 |
[06:08] | We’ll get your contact information. | 我们会查你的联系信息 |
[06:09] | Call you later on. | 稍后会联络你 |
[06:12] | Okay, we have three gunshot victims: | 好 现在有三名枪击受害者 |
[06:14] | female, black, 20s, dead on arrival. | 一名黑人女性 二十多岁 送往医院途中死亡 |
[06:17] | Male, black, mid-20s, named James Pell, | 一名叫詹姆斯·佩尔的二十多岁黑人男性 |
[06:19] | treated and released. | 已经出院 |
[06:19] | The bullet just grazed his leg. | 子弹只是擦伤了他的腿 |
[06:21] | And a little girl around eight. | 还有一名八岁左右的女孩 |
[06:22] | She’s in critical condition. | 她仍处于危险之中 |
[06:23] | All right, the guy who got nicked, we talk to him? | 那个出院的人 我们找他谈过了吗 |
[06:25] | We tried. He wasn’t too cooperative. | 找过了 他不是很配合 |
[06:26] | He claims he’s still in shock. | 声称自己仍处于惊吓之中 |
[06:28] | And what are those kids doing there in the first place? | 那些孩子为什么会在那里 |
[06:30] | It turns out the building was used | 那幢楼原来是 |
[06:32] | as an off-the-books day care center. | 一家私人日托中心 |
[06:33] | For ten bucks a day, someone in the neighborhood | 一天十元 附近的人 |
[06:35] | will watch your kid. | 会帮忙照看你的孩子 |
[06:36] | Boss, two bikers killed at the scene. | 老大 两名在现场被射杀的帮派成员 |
[06:38] | One was Anthony Jonas, 24. | 一个名叫安东尼·乔纳斯 24岁 |
[06:40] | Other Mike Scola, 26. | 另一个名叫麦克·斯考拉 26岁 |
[06:42] | Both from Gary, Indiana. | 都来自印第安纳州加里 |
[06:43] | And they’re both affiliated with the Gargoyle Kings. | 他们都是石像鬼王的人 |
[06:45] | That’s the biker gang your CI told us about. | 你的线人和我们说过这个骑行帮派 |
[06:46] | All right, hit the streets. Talk to your CIs. | 好的 出去找你的线人谈谈 |
[06:48] | Let’s find these shooters. | 我们来抓出这些凶犯 |
[06:49] | – Hank, got a sec? – Yeah. | -汉克 有时间吗 -什么事 |
[06:53] | Your team’s all over the news. | 你的人现在上新闻了 |
[06:57] | You talking about the thing this morning? | 你是说今早的事 |
[06:59] | Three innocents hit, one dead? | 路人一死两伤 |
[07:01] | We’re taking down a gun deal. The suspects opened fire. | 我们端掉一个非法枪市 嫌犯开火了 |
[07:04] | The independent auditor will be reviewing this incident. | 独立审查员会仔细审查这个案子的 |
[07:07] | Independent auditor? | 独立审查员 |
[07:08] | Part of the new reform package. | 改革新政的一部分 |
[07:18] | Nice to see you, Hank. | 又见面了 汉克 |
[07:20] | Denny. | 丹尼 |
[07:22] | Mayor just made it official. | 市长刚刚正式任命了 |
[07:24] | Denny’s the independent auditor. | 丹尼就是独立审查员 |
[07:26] | You wanna give us a couple minutes to catch up? | 能不能让我们叙叙旧 |
[07:29] | – Sure. – Thank you, Chief. | -当然 -多谢 局长 |
[07:33] | So it’s been, what, six months? | 已经过去多久了 半年了吗 |
[07:36] | Yeah, something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[07:38] | Well, they finally looked into my file | 他们总算看了我的档案 |
[07:39] | and realized I’m a good cop. | 意识到我其实是个好警察 |
[07:41] | And the only case in question, the Ruffalo thing, | 而唯一有疑点的案子 鲁法洛谋杀案 |
[07:44] | it just went away. | 已经没事了 |
[07:49] | And now they’ve got me overseeing the whole Chicago PD. | 现在他们让我来监督整个芝加哥警署 |
[07:52] | Independent auditor. | 独立审查员 |
[07:55] | Makes me sound like somewhat of a, uh–an accountant. | 搞得我好像是个会计似的 |
[08:01] | more like a judge. | 更像是法官 |
[08:05] | Hank, I just want to say that, uh, the past… | 汉克 我只想说 过去的事 |
[08:09] | is the past. | 就过去了 |
[08:12] | All that nonsense that happened between us… | 我们之间的那些个破事 |
[08:21] | It’s over. | 到此为止 |
[08:24] | That’s good to know. | 那就好 |
[08:29] | Be seeing you, Hank. | 见到你很高兴 汉克 |
[08:36] | Hey, what’s going on? Who is this? | 怎么回事 他是谁 |
[08:38] | He’s here to install cameras in the interrogation room. | 他是来给审讯室安装摄像头的 |
[08:40] | Direct order from the superintendent. | 主管直接下的令 |
[08:42] | Yeah, after his new | 肯定是那位新来的 |
[08:44] | independent auditor gave him the idea. | 独立审查员给他出的主意 |
[08:46] | Well, whoever it was, they want it done today. | 不管是谁 他们都要求今天就装上 |
[08:48] | First hall on your left. | 左手边第一间就是 |
[08:50] | If I wasn’t so doe-eyed and optimistic, | 要不是我一向率性乐观 |
[08:51] | I’d say we have a trust issue on our hands. | 我会觉得上头对我们不信任了 |
[08:56] | Anyway, I’ve got 20 officers on the ground in the vicinity | 不管怎样 我派了20名干警去案发地附近 |
[08:59] | looking for the two shooters. | 搜索两名枪手 |
[09:00] | I’ll let you know when I hear something. | 我听见消息就通知你 |
[09:02] | – Thanks. – Sure. | -多谢 -没事 |
[09:04] | – Any witnesses? – Not yet. | -有目击者吗 -还没找到 |
[09:06] | – What about the kids? – They didn’t see anything, | -那孩子们呢 -他们什么都没看到 |
[09:07] | except that little girl get shot. | 除了那个中枪的小女孩 |
[09:09] | How long has the daycare been here? | 那个托儿所开了多久了 |
[09:10] | Don’t know. Still looking for the parents. | 不知道 还在找她的父母 |
[09:13] | Excuse me, sir. | 抱歉 长官 |
[09:14] | This is an active crime scene investigation. | 这里是正在调查中的罪案现场 |
[09:16] | Active? Hell, I see five cops sipping coffee, | 调查中 我看见五个条子在喝咖啡 |
[09:19] | two smoking cigarettes, and one having a roast beef sandwich. | 两个在抽烟 还有个在吃烤肉三明治 |
[09:22] | – Please step away. – Who’s in charge here, you? | -请退后 -这儿谁指挥 是你吗 |
[09:23] | I’m Detective Olinsky. Just don’t let anybody else in. | 我是奥林斯基警探 别让别人进来 |
[09:25] | I heard a woman got shot here and was killed | 我听说有位女士在这里中枪身亡 |
[09:27] | and the little girl’s in critical condition. | 还有个小女孩重伤 |
[09:28] | We can’t comment on the investigation. | 调查中的案子我们不能评论 |
[09:29] | So it’s true, huh? | 这么说是真的了 |
[09:31] | I’m gonna need you to step back, sir. | 请你退回线外去 先生 |
[09:32] | Why don’t you just fill me in, Detective Olinsky? | 你为什么不跟我说下案情呢 奥林斯基警探 |
[09:34] | Why don’t I fill you in? | 要不我和您说下吧 |
[09:36] | Two gangbangers opened fire on the police. | 两个帮派分子朝警察开枪 |
[09:38] | They killed a young woman | 他们杀了一个年轻女性 |
[09:39] | and critically injured a little girl. | 重伤了一名小女孩 |
[09:40] | – That’s what happened. Okay? – I see. | -这就是案情 明白了吗 -这样啊 |
[09:41] | So you’re gonna put it on the gangbangers, huh? | 这么说你认为帮派分子要负责了 |
[09:44] | Yeah, that seems pretty obvious, sir. | 很明显是这样 先生 |
[09:46] | Must be nice– | 能像你这样 |
[09:47] | to be so naive and beautiful too. | 天真又漂亮 真让人羡慕 |
[09:49] | One hell of a combination. | 两者兼备真不容易 |
[09:51] | Did you just say that? | 你再说一遍 |
[09:52] | Did you just say that? | 你说什么你再说一遍 |
[09:53] | – Excuse me, Officer. – Everything okay? | -别嚷嚷 警探 -什么情况 |
[09:54] | – What did you say? – Excuse me. | -你刚说什么 -怎么回事 |
[09:56] | – We’re fine. – What’s going on here? | -没事 -你们在说什么呢 |
[09:59] | Your people were just bringing me up to speed. | 你的人正在向我汇报情况 |
[10:03] | Alderman Price is an old friend | 普莱斯市议员是老朋友了 |
[10:05] | and an important member of the community. | 也是本地社区的重要人士 |
[10:11] | we’re looking for a Kimona Williams. | 我们要找科莫娜·威廉姆斯 |
[10:13] | She’s over there. | 她就在后面 |
[10:20] | Kimona Williams? | 科莫娜·威廉姆斯 |
[10:21] | Yeah? | 是我 |
[10:23] | Ma’am, we need to talk to you for a second. | 女士 我们需要和你谈一谈 |
[10:26] | O-okay, um…just… | 好吧 这边来 |
[10:29] | What’s the matter? Did something happen– | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[10:31] | It’s your daughter, Morgan. | 是你女儿 摩根 |
[10:34] | Morgan? | 摩根 |
[10:36] | – She was shot… – No. No. | -她不幸中枪了 -不 |
[10:37] | At the old seminary this morning. | 就今早的事 在老神学院 |
[10:38] | She’s alive. It’s okay. | 她还活着 没事的 |
[10:39] | But is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[10:41] | She’s being treated at Chicago Med right now. | 她正在芝加哥医院接受治疗 |
[10:42] | We can give you a ride, okay? | 你可以搭我们的车去 |
[10:45] | Who did this? Who shot her? | 谁开的枪 谁打的她 |
[10:46] | We’re not–we’re not sure. | 我们还不 还不清楚 |
[10:48] | We’re gonna do everything in our power to find him. | 我们会尽全力找到凶手的 |
[10:50] | – I promise. – Okay. Okay. | -我保证 -好 好 |
[10:51] | Okay? We should go now. | 来吧 快出发吧 |
[10:53] | Come on. | 来 |
[10:59] | sorry. I just got your call. | 抱歉 我刚看见你来电话 |
[11:00] | Finally located the girl’s mother. | 总算找到了女孩的母亲 |
[11:02] | Shut the door. | 关上门 |
[11:07] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[11:09] | I just talked to Ballistics. | 我刚刚和弹道检测的人谈过了 |
[11:11] | The bullet that hit the little girl was a nine-millimeter. | 击中小女孩的是一发九毫米子弹 |
[11:15] | Thought the bangers were firing .45s. | 帮派分子用的不是点四五吗 |
[11:19] | They were. | 是的 |
[11:24] | You saying I shot that little girl? | 你是说小女孩是我击中的 |
[11:39] | The gun that fired the bullet on the right– | 发射右面子弹的这把枪 |
[11:41] | the one that hit the little girl– | 就是击中小女孩的那颗子弹 |
[11:43] | fired the one on the left too. | 也就是左边这颗子弹的枪 |
[11:46] | I’m sorry, but gun barrels don’t lie. | 抱歉 但是枪管不会撒谎 |
[11:49] | Thanks, Morty. | 谢了 莫蒂 |
[11:52] | Doesn’t make sense. | 根本说不通 |
[11:55] | I was under fire, and I took cover… | 我被火力压制 就找了掩体 |
[11:57] | And I fired one round, | 然后我回击了一枪 |
[11:59] | and I watched the offender drop. | 我亲眼看着对方中枪倒地的 |
[12:02] | And then I ran over to the woman who got shot | 然后我径直跑向中枪的女人 |
[12:03] | and radioed for help. | 然后呼叫了支援 |
[12:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:05] | I didn’t hear any kids. | 我没听见有孩子的动静 |
[12:06] | I didn’t see any kids. | 我也没看见任何孩子 |
[12:07] | I didn’t just shoot my gun off in the air. | 我也没有随便朝四周乱开枪 |
[12:10] | If that’s what happened, you got nothing to worry about. | 如果是这样 那你不用担心 |
[12:16] | Take some time off till the shooting team clears you. | 回去歇一歇吧 等审查小组给你清白再说 |
[12:19] | How long is that gonna take? | 要审查多久 |
[12:21] | I mean, it might take a minute or two. | 可能要花点时间 |
[12:23] | Things are tricky right now. | 现在不太好搞 |
[12:25] | Are you saying I need to worry? | 你的意思是我应该担心是吗 |
[12:28] | I’m saying things are tricky. | 我只是说不太好搞 |
[12:33] | Yeah, Sammy, that text message was clutch. | 萨米 那条短信很急的样子 |
[12:35] | What you got for us? | 你查到什么了 |
[12:36] | I might have something on that shoot-out this morning. | 今早的枪击案我可能查到了点线索 |
[12:39] | I just stitched up a young gang member. | 我刚给一个年轻的帮派成员缝合了伤口 |
[12:41] | Bullet wound to his lower abdomen, went right through. | 下腹有一处枪伤 子弹直接穿了过去 |
[12:43] | How’d you know it was a gunshot wound? | 你怎么知道那是枪伤的 |
[12:44] | Please. You know how many gunshots I’ve seen? | 拜托 你知道我见过多少枪伤吗 |
[12:46] | I make a living turning dead bangers into Boy Scouts | 我的工作就是把死掉的混混变成童子军 |
[12:48] | so their mothers can give them proper burials. | 好让他们的母亲给他们举办葬礼 |
[12:50] | All right, and about what time was this? | 好吧 大约是什么时候的事 |
[12:52] | About 10:00 or so. | 大约十点左右 |
[12:53] | He was waiting for me when I got here. | 我来的时候他就等在这里了 |
[12:54] | How’d he know to come to you, Sammy? | 他怎么知道要来找你 萨米 |
[12:56] | For them, my morgue’s a lot better than a hospital. | 对他们来说 我的陈尸间比医院要好 |
[12:59] | No paperwork, no police– | 不需要填文书 也没有警察… |
[13:01] | not to their knowledge, anyway. | 至少他们不知道会有 |
[13:02] | You got a name for me, right? | 你知道他的名字吧 |
[13:04] | No. | 不知道 |
[13:04] | He wasn’t exactly in the mood to give out personal details. | 他当时并不想公开自己的私人信息 |
[13:07] | But I did get… A license plate. | 但我有记下…他的车牌号 |
[13:10] | – Okay. – I’ll go run it. | -好的 -我会去查的 |
[13:14] | – Thanks, Sammy. – See you. | -谢了 萨米 -再见 |
[13:16] | So you really like this guy? | 你真的喜欢这个人吗 |
[13:18] | You jealous? | 你吃醋了 |
[13:19] | Yeah, a little bit. | 有一点 |
[13:22] | I expect to see some more of these when you make the arrest. | 我等着你逮捕嫌犯的时候能多给我点这个 |
[13:31] | Okay, we’re going to Royal Towers, okay? | 好了 我们去皇家高塔 知道了吗 |
[13:33] | Apartment 2632. | 2632号房间 |
[13:35] | Offender’s black male, | 嫌犯为黑人男性 |
[13:36] | wiry, about 5’9″, early 20s. | 身材较瘦 身高大约175 20岁出头 |
[13:38] | He’s got a bullet hole in his abdomen. | 下腹有一处枪伤 |
[13:39] | Okay? So y’all take the perimeter. | 知道了吗 你们从侧面包抄 |
[13:41] | You cover the back, and we got the apartment. | 你们去后面查看情况 我们去敲门 |
[13:42] | Let’s roll. | 行动 |
[13:47] | Chicago PD. Open up! | 芝加哥警署 开门 |
[13:50] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[13:52] | You all alone? Is there anyone else in there with you? | 你是自己吗 还有别人在里面吗 |
[13:54] | No, I’m–I’m by myself. But why are you– | 没 就我自己 你们干嘛… |
[13:56] | Okay, well, ma’am, we’re gonna have to step inside | 好的女士 我们需要进屋 |
[13:57] | and ask you a few questions. | 问您几个问题 |
[13:58] | It’s very important, okay? | 这很重要 明白吗 |
[14:01] | Thank you. Step back, please. | 谢谢 麻烦退后 |
[14:07] | Clear. | 安全 |
[14:08] | Clear. | 安全 |
[14:10] | All right, we’re clear in here, guys. | 好了 屋里一切正常 |
[14:11] | – Copy that. – See? | -收到 -看到了吧 |
[14:13] | No one else is here. | 这里没别人 |
[14:14] | Can you tell me what the hell is going on? | 你们能不能告诉我到底怎么回事 |
[14:16] | Because an offender wanted for murder | 有一位凶杀案嫌犯 |
[14:17] | was driving your car this morning. | 今早开了你的车 |
[14:19] | Car registered to this address. | 那台车登记的就是这个地址 |
[14:21] | Maybe you can explain. | 也许你能解释一下原因 |
[14:22] | I sure can. | 当然 |
[14:23] | My car was stolen last night. | 我的车昨晚被人偷了 |
[14:25] | I filed the police report literally two hours ago. | 我两个小时前才报了警 |
[14:30] | Case number’s right there. | 案件编号就在这里 |
[14:31] | Okay, we understand. Sorry about this. | 好的我们明白了 抱歉打扰您 |
[14:33] | You don’t know anything about what happened | 你不知道今天早晨 |
[14:35] | at the old seminary this morning? | 那所老神学院发生了什么 |
[14:37] | All I heard was, some people got shot | 我只听说有人因为警察坏了事 |
[14:39] | because the police screwed up. | 而中了枪 |
[14:43] | You’ll notice how they give these buildings prestigious names. | 你看他们给这些建筑起的全是高大上的名字 |
[14:46] | All right, Royal Towers, | 是啊 皇家高塔 |
[14:47] | Queen’s Gardens, Sunset Vista. | 王后花园 日落风景 |
[14:50] | Pay attention, dog. | 多留心一下 |
[14:51] | It’s hilarious. | 多搞笑啊 |
[14:55] | Are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 你和我在想一样的东西吧 |
[14:58] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[15:00] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[15:01] | Mind if we talk to you? | 我们能和你谈谈吗 |
[15:03] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[15:05] | There was an incident this morning | 今天早上老神学院 |
[15:06] | at the old seminary. | 发生了点事情 |
[15:08] | I don’t know nothing about that. | 我什么都不知道 |
[15:09] | All right, then you shouldn’t mind | 好 那你应该不介意 |
[15:10] | if we ask you a few questions. | 我们问你几个问题吧 |
[15:11] | I should, and I do. | 我介意 很介意 |
[15:13] | Stop walking. | 请你站住 |
[15:19] | Step away from the child. Get on your knees. | 离那个孩子远一点 跪下 |
[15:21] | Keep your hands where I can see them. | 把手放在我能看见的地方 |
[15:23] | I’m not getting on my knees for you or for nobody. | 我是无论如何不会下跪的 无论是向谁 |
[15:26] | Do not reach in your pocket. | 不要把手伸进口袋 |
[15:27] | It’s a phone. I want my son to record this. | 手机而已 我想让我儿子把这事录下来 |
[15:33] | Sir, do not reach in your pocket. | 先生 不要把手伸进口袋 |
[15:35] | Or what? You gonna shoot me? | 不然呢 你会开枪打我 |
[15:37] | Kill me in front of my son over a phone? | 为了一部手机在我儿子面前杀死我 |
[15:40] | I’m not gonna ask you again. | 我不会再说第二遍 |
[15:42] | Simple question. | 很简单的问题 |
[15:44] | – Did you get shot today? – What? | -你今天有没有中枪 -什么 |
[15:46] | Answer the question, yes or no. | 回答问题 有还是没有 |
[15:47] | Did you get shot today? | 你今天有没有中枪 |
[15:48] | – No, man. – All right. | -没有 -好的 |
[15:49] | Just lift up your shirt. | 把你的衣服掀起来 |
[15:50] | What the hell are you even– | 你到底想干嘛… |
[15:51] | Lift up your shirt nice and slow, just a few inches. | 慢慢地把你的衣服掀起来 就几厘米就行 |
[15:53] | Come on, man. | 快点 |
[15:59] | I’m about to lift my shirt up for this officer. | 我要为这位警官掀起我的衣服了 |
[16:04] | I hope somebody’s got a phone to record this. | 希望有人能用手机把它录下来 |
[16:17] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[16:19] | We straight. You’re good to go. | 没事了 你可以走了 |
[16:22] | Sorry about the misunderstanding. | 抱歉造成这样的误会 |
[16:24] | All right? | 没事了吧 |
[16:26] | All right, little man? | 没事了吧 小伙子 |
[16:28] | Sorry about that. | 我们很抱歉 |
[16:33] | All right? | 行了吧 |
[16:38] | We got a PR nightmare on our hands. | 我们现在的公关陷入了巨大危机 |
[16:40] | Well, the optics weren’t good when the gangbanger | 本来帮派混混是枪手就已经让我们很难看了 |
[16:43] | was the shooter, let alone a white cop. | 更别说是白人警察了 |
[16:45] | Look, given the time constraints, | 基于时间限制 |
[16:46] | we did everything we could. | 我们已经尽全力了 |
[16:48] | Help us understand why you were engaged | 麻烦你解释一下 你们为何 |
[16:50] | in a dangerous operation so close to a day care center. | 在一家日托中心附近参与了一场如此危险的行动 |
[16:52] | An illegal day care center. We had no idea it was there. | 一家非法日托中心 我们根本都不知道它在那里 |
[16:55] | Well, you should have. | 可你应该知道 |
[16:58] | Your men need to understand the culture | 你的下属应该了解他们管辖的 |
[16:59] | of the neighborhoods they police. | 街区的文化背景 |
[17:00] | Places like that are common in urban areas. | 在城里这样的地方很常见 |
[17:03] | Detective Halstead was under attack. | 霍斯特德警探当时被人攻击 |
[17:05] | He drew down on a suspect. He fired one round. | 他追到了嫌犯 他就开了一次枪 |
[17:08] | The bullet went through the suspect, | 子弹穿过了嫌犯身体 |
[17:09] | then through a piece of wood, and then hit the little girl. | 然后穿过了一块木头 击中了那个小女孩 |
[17:12] | Well, I talked to ISP. | 我跟病理室的人谈了 |
[17:13] | They got one hit of DNA | 他们发现了 |
[17:15] | on the bullet that hit the little girl–hers. | 击中女孩的子弹上只有一个人的DNA 她的 |
[17:17] | Yeah, but it still could have hit the offender. | 是的 但是子弹还是可能打中罪犯的 |
[17:19] | Bullets don’t always collect DNA. | 子弹上很难找到DNA |
[17:20] | But you already know that, which tells me– | 你很清楚 这让我觉得 |
[17:22] | Which tells you | 应该让你觉得 |
[17:25] | we’re taking this very seriously. | 我对此非常严肃认真 |
[17:32] | Kev, you know, before– | 凯文 你知道 |
[17:33] | that guy and his kid– I was just doing my job, right? | 我只是在那个人和他的孩子面前做我该做的事 |
[17:36] | I’m questioning a murder suspect. | 我在审讯一个嫌疑犯 |
[17:38] | He’s noncompliant, puts his hands in his pockets? | 他就在那里双手插兜装逼吗 |
[17:40] | – Come on. – I mean, he got noncompliant | -拜托 -他不是装逼 |
[17:41] | because you were a little belligerent, that’s all. | 因为你有一点太激进了 仅此而已 |
[17:43] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[17:45] | All right, well, you know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[17:46] | Next time, I’m gonna offer him a blueberry scone. | 我下次给他一个蓝莓甜筒 |
[17:49] | Dog, I– | 老兄 我 |
[17:52] | Look, bottom line is, it’s not easy | 至少让一个黑人 |
[17:54] | for a black man to get on his knees for a white cop, | 在一个白人警察面前下跪是很难的 |
[17:57] | especially with his son right there, so– | 尤其是他的儿子在那里 |
[17:58] | What if he was the offender | 那如果他就是犯人呢 |
[18:00] | and I’m out there soft-pedaling, being all politically correct, | 我还在那里平息事件 追求政治正确 |
[18:05] | and I take two to the chest or you do? | 然后被打两枪 还是你替我抗 |
[18:07] | What then? | 你觉得呢 |
[18:09] | No, I’m not gonna let that happen. | 我不会让这种事发生的 |
[18:12] | In this situation, I think it’s better | 这种情况下我觉得 |
[18:13] | to ask for forgiveness than permission. | 请求他宽恕总比征求他的许可要好 |
[18:23] | Hey, man. | 兄弟 |
[18:24] | How’d the interview with the shooting team go? | 审查那边的谈话怎么样 |
[18:27] | I’m not sure. It was pretty short. | 我不知道 很短 |
[18:30] | They didn’t ask me too many questions. | 他们没问我太多问题 |
[18:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:34] | Jay. | 杰 |
[18:36] | How you doing? | 还好吗 |
[18:39] | I’m just trying to stay positive. | 我正在尽量保持积极 |
[18:41] | I was at the hospital earlier, | 我之前去了医院 |
[18:42] | and my brother said there’s a good chance | 我兄弟说那个小女孩 |
[18:44] | – the little girl’s gonna be– – Oh, you didn’t hear? | -有很大可能 -你没听说吗 |
[18:49] | She died, Jay. | 她死了 杰 |
[18:50] | It’s all over the news. | 大家都知道了 |
[18:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:01] | I was just about to call you. | 我刚想告诉你 |
[19:02] | You said she was gonna make it. | 你说她会挺过来的 |
[19:04] | You said she was gonna– | 你说她… |
[19:05] | Hey, I said she had a chance, okay? | 我说了有可能 好吗 |
[19:08] | She was in bad shape, lost too much blood. | 她状况太差了 失血过多 |
[19:11] | – I know. – There’s only so much we can do. | -我知道 -我们已经尽力了 |
[19:12] | I know. I’m sorry. I just… | 我知道 抱歉 我只是 |
[19:28] | Any luck with the gang unit? | 反黑组有什么消息吗 |
[19:29] | No. We looked through lots of photos, but… | 没有 我们调查了很多照片 但是 |
[19:31] | These bangers must be new to this clique. | 这些黑帮一定是新入道的 |
[19:33] | It’s been eight hours. We still got no lead on the shooter? | 已经八个小时了 我们还是没有凶手的线索吗 |
[19:35] | I got something. | 我有一些发现 |
[19:36] | I dumped the biker’s phone, found two texts to a burner | 我翻了骑手的手机 看到了两条商量重大行动短信 |
[19:39] | discussing a deal for some thumpers. | 发给了一个一次性手机 |
[19:41] | Recipient’s name is Lil GG. | 收信人叫小哥 |
[19:43] | May be one of our shooters. | 也许是我们要找的凶手之一 |
[19:45] | Track the burner? | 追查一次性手机了吗 |
[19:46] | Yeah, to a mini mart about three blocks from the crime scene. | 是的 是在距离犯罪现场三个街区的小商店里 |
[19:48] | Good. You two. | 好的 你们去 |
[19:52] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[19:55] | Looking for someone who bought a phone here. | 我们在找在这里买电话的人 |
[19:56] | His nickname’s Lil GG. | 外号叫小哥 |
[19:58] | Don’t know anyone with that name. | 不知道谁叫这个名字 |
[20:00] | Well, he’s affiliated with one of the local gangs– | 他和当地一个黑帮很熟悉 |
[20:01] | Southside Hawks. | 叫南部老鹰 |
[20:03] | Guessing they buy a lot of burners. | 我猜他们买了很多一次性手机 |
[20:05] | Ring any bells? | 想起谁了吗 |
[20:07] | No, nothing? Come on, man, help me out. | 没有吗 拜托帮帮我 |
[20:10] | I told you, I don’t know them. | 我告诉你了 我不认识他们 |
[20:13] | All right. Well, I’m gonna need your video surveillance. | 好吧 那我需要调用你的监控摄像了 |
[20:16] | Not necessary. | 没必要了 |
[20:17] | I screwed up. We’re at the wrong store. | 我弄错了 不是这家店 |
[20:19] | Sorry for the inconvenience. | 不好意思 |
[20:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:26] | It’s really best if you get out of here, Jay. | 你还是不要待在这里为好 杰 |
[20:28] | I was told I could work desk duty. | 他们说我可以坐坐班 |
[20:31] | Sarge, caught a break at the mini mart. | 警长 小商店里有突破 |
[20:33] | The owner’s wife knows Lil GG. | 小店主人的妻子知道小哥 |
[20:34] | His real name’s Calvin Shaw. | 他的真名叫凯文·肖 |
[20:36] | Get an address and an arrest warrant. | 找到地址然后拿到搜查令 |
[20:38] | – It’s already done. – Good. | -已经拿到了 -好的 |
[20:39] | – All right, you two go with Ruzek and Upton. – Yep. | -你们和鲁塞克 厄普顿一起去 -好的 |
[20:41] | Let’s pay this Lil GG a visit. | 我们去会会小哥 |
[20:44] | We got you. | 交给我们 |
[20:49] | – Go home. – Yeah. | -回家吧 -好的 |
[20:52] | Hey, Sarge, | 警长 |
[20:53] | have you heard from Lindsay? | 你有琳德赛的消息吗 |
[20:55] | Nope. You? | 没有 你呢 |
[20:58] | I left her a message. | 我给她留了言 |
[20:59] | I didn’t hear back. | 还没回我 |
[21:01] | Probably on assignment. | 可能在执行任务 |
[21:07] | She’s not coming back, is she? | 她不会再回来了 是吗 |
[21:10] | Look, it was time for her to move on. | 听着 她是时候继续向前了 |
[21:12] | It just was. | 就是如此 |
[21:14] | You need to make peace with it. | 你要接受这件事 |
[21:38] | – Go. – Chicago PD! | -上 -芝加哥警署 |
[21:40] | Stairs! | 注意楼梯 |
[21:46] | Got a body! | 发现一具尸体 |
[21:48] | All right, crossing. | 好的 我们来了 |
[21:56] | – Clear. – Got two to the head. | -安全 -头部中两枪 |
[21:58] | What about the stomach? | 腹部呢 |
[22:06] | DOA is Calvin Shaw, AKA Lil GG. | 死者是凯文·肖 也就是小哥 |
[22:09] | Two bullet wounds to the head, none to the abdomen, | 头部中两枪 但是腹部完好 |
[22:12] | so he’s not the guy Halstead shot, unfortunately. | 很遗憾 他不是霍斯特德击中的人 |
[22:15] | It sounds like Lil GG’s partner got nervous. | 看起来是小哥的团伙紧张了 |
[22:17] | maybe blamed him for the CI leak. | 也许因为线人泄露而责怪他 |
[22:19] | – Maybe. – Follow up with Ballistics. | -也许吧 -继续调查弹道 |
[22:20] | I was going over the evidence from Lil GG’s place. | 我搜查了小哥住处的所有证据 |
[22:22] | There’s a text message between him | 有一条他和犯罪现场 |
[22:24] | and the guy who got shot at the scene– | 被击中的人的短信 |
[22:25] | James Pell, the guy who won’t talk to us. | 也就是不愿和我们说话的詹姆斯·佩尔 |
[22:27] | Well, now we know why. | 现在我们知道原因了 |
[22:29] | Get his ass down here right now. | 把他给我带过来 |
[22:31] | – Kev, you wanna come? – Yep. | -凯文 你要去吗 -是的 |
[22:37] | James Pell? | 詹姆斯·佩尔 |
[22:42] | We’ve been trying to talk to you. | 我们一直想和你聊聊来着 |
[22:44] | Like I told the other cops, I’m in pain from the shooting | 我跟其他警察说了 我的枪伤还是很痛 |
[22:47] | and focused on my recovery. | 我最近专注于恢复之中 |
[22:49] | You were treated and released in 15 minutes. | 你接受了15分钟治疗就走了 |
[22:51] | I believe the world’s record is ten. | 我觉得世界纪录也就是十分钟 |
[22:54] | How much pain could you be in? | 你能有多疼 |
[22:56] | I got nothing to say. | 我没什么好说的 |
[23:01] | Look we just wanna talk about your friend Lil GG. | 看来我们要聊聊你的朋友小哥了 |
[23:06] | I don’t know anybody by that name. | 我不认识叫这个名字的人 |
[23:09] | You were texting him this morning | 你今天早上还发过短信给他 |
[23:10] | right before that shoot-out at the seminary. | 就在神学院发生枪击之前 |
[23:15] | I want a lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[23:17] | Now. | 马上 |
[23:22] | You deaf? | 你聋了吗 |
[23:28] | I said I want a damn lawyer. | 我说我他妈的要找律师 |
[23:31] | So go. | 去吧 |
[23:33] | Get out. | 出去 |
[23:53] | Alvin, this is Alderman Price. | 埃尔文 这是普莱斯议员 |
[23:56] | Oh, I know who he is. | 我知道他是谁 |
[23:57] | Yeah, nice to see you again, Detective Olinsky. | 是的 很高兴再次见到你 奥林斯基警探 |
[23:59] | Is James Pell in there? | 詹姆斯·佩尔在里面吗 |
[24:01] | I’m sorry. You are… | 不好意思 你是… |
[24:02] | He’s the guy I was telling you about. | 他就是我跟你说的人 |
[24:06] | Yeah, he’s back there. | 在 他在里面 |
[24:07] | – Has he been arrested? – Nope. | -他被批捕了吗 -没有 |
[24:09] | Then I suggest you release him. | 那我建议你放了他 |
[24:12] | You know, I heard you were a politician. | 我听说你是一个政客 |
[24:14] | I didn’t realize you were a lawyer too. | 但我不知道你还是律师 |
[24:17] | You don’t have to go to law school to see that | 不用去法学院就能看出 |
[24:19] | the Chicago PD is once again harassing an innocent man. | 芝加哥警局又一次骚扰无辜良民 |
[24:22] | He’s free to go. | 他可以走了 |
[24:23] | Oh, thank you, Detective, uh… | 谢谢你 警探 |
[24:25] | Actually, it’s Sergeant. Voight. | 其实 是警长 博伊特 |
[24:26] | Voight. Ray Price. Nice to meet you. | 博伊特 雷·普莱斯 幸会 |
[24:29] | Now, I understand that your unit is under pressure | 我知道你们小组因为 |
[24:32] | for the unfortunate incident that happened at the seminary. | 神学院发生的不幸事件压力很大 |
[24:36] | – And I sympathize with that. – Mm. | -我深表同情 -嗯 |
[24:38] | But do not harass | 但请不要骚扰 |
[24:41] | the hardworking men and women of my ward. | 我选区内辛勤工作的人 |
[24:44] | That is a hell of a speech, Ray. | 还真是能说会道啊 雷 |
[24:46] | It’s too bad the cameras weren’t rolling. | 真遗憾这里没有摄像机 |
[24:48] | Oh, they will be soon enough. | 很快摄像机就会来了 |
[24:51] | Trust me on that. | 相信我 |
[24:54] | Al, why don’t you show these gentlemen back? | 埃尔 你送这几位先生出去吧 |
[25:00] | Thanks for your help, Sergeant. | 谢谢帮忙 警长 |
[25:01] | Yeah. | 好 |
[25:03] | This guy. | 这个人 |
[25:04] | Hey, you guys talk to Halstead lately? | 你们最近联系过霍斯特德吗 |
[25:07] | A few hours ago. What’s up? | 几小时之前 怎么了 |
[25:08] | Well, as the kids say, he is blowing up the Internet, | 照孩子们说的是 他在网上火了 |
[25:11] | and not in a good way. | 不是以正面形象 |
[25:13] | “Child killer is racist too.” | “杀童者还是一个种族主义者” |
[25:15] | Racist? What? | 种族主义 什么 |
[25:16] | Here’s another: “Racist cop punched | 这里还有 “种族主义警察 |
[25:18] | African American Cop for no reason.” | 无缘无故殴打非裔美国警察” |
[25:21] | No, no, no, no, no, that guy was harassing Lindsay. | 不不不 那个人是在骚扰琳德赛 |
[25:23] | He sent her a bunch of perverted texts. | 他给她发了一堆下流短信 |
[25:25] | That didn’t take long. | 这也太快了 |
[25:26] | “The ACLU and NAACP are now demanding | “现在美国民权联盟和全国有色人种协进会 |
[25:29] | that Chicago PD fire Halstead.” | 要求芝加哥警局解雇霍斯特德 |
[25:32] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[26:11] | Now, that’s how you smoke brisket. | 牛肉就应该这样熏制 |
[26:14] | Thanks for coming down, Hank. | 谢谢你过来 汉克 |
[26:16] | – That’s good. – Yeah. | -很好 -是的 |
[26:17] | Has a little of that Cajun kick to it. | 有点卡津人的感觉啊 |
[26:22] | I didn’t mean to be | 我今天不是故意 |
[26:23] | so confrontational today. | 跟你起冲突 |
[26:26] | But the truth is, you and me, | 但事实上 你和我 |
[26:28] | we’re on the same team. | 我们是一个同一战线的 |
[26:29] | Yeah, how do you figure that? | 是吗 怎么说 |
[26:32] | Well, we both love this city, | 我们都很热爱这座城市 |
[26:34] | and we both would do anything to protect its citizens. | 我们也愿意不顾一切地保护这里的市民 |
[26:38] | Unless, of course, you’re a cop | 当然了 除非你是一个警察 |
[26:40] | and you accidentally shoot a kid. | 你意外开枪打中了一个孩子 |
[26:43] | You know all those headlines today, | 你知道今天的各种头条吗 |
[26:45] | accusations of racism? | 种族主义的罪名 |
[26:48] | See, I’m guessing that’s you. | 我猜是你干的 |
[26:51] | Sure is. | 当然是 |
[26:55] | You know, Halstead– | 你知道 霍斯特德 |
[26:57] | you know, he seems like a good cop. | 他看上去像是个好警察 |
[26:58] | Good guy too. | 也是个好人 |
[26:59] | Hell, I had five people | 管他呢 今天一整天 |
[27:00] | digging in his ass all day. | 我找了五个人挖他的底 |
[27:02] | The only negative thing they could find was | 他们唯一能发现的黑料就是 |
[27:03] | a fistfight he had with some degenerate black cop. | 他跟某个腐败的黑警打过架 |
[27:07] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:09] | This is made right here, five miles away. | 这个是在这里做的 五英里之外 |
[27:12] | Black owned, black financed. | 黑人出资 黑人所有 |
[27:13] | Bourbon is damn good too. | 波旁威士忌也特别棒 |
[27:14] | 100% corn. That’s why it’s so sweet. | 百分之百玉米酿造 所以才会这么甜 |
[27:18] | So we come down here to drink bourbon? | 所以我们过来是为了喝波旁吗 |
[27:21] | No. | 不是 |
[27:23] | We came here to solve the problem– | 我们过来是为了解决问题 |
[27:24] | – you and me. – Okay. | -你我之间的问题 -好吧 |
[27:28] | Somebody has to pay for that little girl. | 必须有人为那个小姑娘付出代价 |
[27:31] | And all the other little boys and girls | 还有其他的小男孩小姑娘 |
[27:33] | and the police shootings and the ass whuppings. | 以及各种警察乱开枪 |
[27:36] | More than ever, this city needs someone to blame, | 这个城市比以前更需要找人背黑锅 |
[27:38] | and that person is a young, good-looking white cop | 而那个人就是一个年轻帅气的白人警察 |
[27:42] | named Jay Halstead. | 叫杰·霍斯特德 |
[27:45] | And you want me to help? | 你想让我帮忙吗 |
[27:47] | No. | 不 |
[27:49] | I want you to get the hell out of the way. | 我想让你不要碍事 |
[27:58] | That really is good. | 确实好喝 |
[28:02] | Thanks for the drink. | 谢谢你的酒 |
[28:23] | Easy. Just relax. | 放轻松 别紧张 |
[28:25] | Man, what the hell are you– | 哥们 你在干什… |
[28:26] | Just relax. I’m here as a friend. | 别紧张 我是以朋友的身份来的 |
[28:28] | – I got enough friends. – Yeah. | -我朋友够多了 -是的 |
[28:30] | Well, none that can get you out from under a murder rap. | 但没人可以洗脱你的谋杀罪 |
[28:34] | A murder rap? | 谋杀罪 |
[28:35] | You were lookout in a gun deal | 我们怀疑你卷入了 |
[28:36] | where two innocent people were killed. | 两名无辜平民被杀的枪战案件 |
[28:38] | That’s felony murder, my man. | 这可是谋杀重罪 朋友 |
[28:41] | As a friend, | 作为你的朋友 |
[28:43] | I can convince the state’s attorney | 我可以说服州检察官 |
[28:44] | to charge you with a lesser crime. | 以较轻的罪名起诉你 |
[28:47] | You don’t have enough | 你们没有足够的证据 |
[28:48] | to charge me with jaywalking. | 起诉我在现场 |
[28:49] | Well, not yet. | 还没有 |
[28:51] | But we will. | 但我们会找到的 |
[28:54] | Look, you help me, I’ll return the favor. | 如果你帮我 我也会帮你 |
[28:59] | If you don’t, | 如果你不肯 |
[29:01] | I’ll convince the state’s attorney | 我会说服州检察官 |
[29:03] | you’re the mastermind, mm. | 你是主谋 |
[29:06] | Yeah, you’re the one responsible for the murder | 对 你应该为那女士和小姑娘 |
[29:07] | of that woman and the little girl. | 之死负责 |
[29:16] | What do you need? | 你想要什么 |
[29:19] | All right, one more time, just for fun. | 好 再来一次 纯属娱乐 |
[29:22] | The two dead bikers are Anthony Jonas and Mike Scola, | 死的两个骑手是安东尼·乔纳斯和麦克·斯考拉 |
[29:24] | my younger brother, and we’re from Gary. | 我的弟弟 我们来自噶里 |
[29:26] | We deal meth and guns. | 我们买卖冰毒和枪支 |
[29:27] | You and I met in Branchville. | 你和我在布兰奇维尔相识 |
[29:29] | You were in for armed robbery. | 你是因为持械抢劫进去过 |
[29:30] | I was doing time for aggravated assault. | 我是因为故意伤害 |
[29:31] | And we’re here… | 我们来这… |
[29:32] | To get compensated for what happened the other day. | 是为了拿前几天所发生的事的补偿 |
[29:33] | – All right. – This is gonna be fun. | -好的 -一定很有趣 |
[29:37] | Listen, Marcus. | 听着 马克思 |
[29:39] | I lost $40,000 worth of guns, | 我没了价值4万美元的枪 |
[29:41] | a friend named Tony Jonas, and my little brother Mike. | 一个叫托尼·乔纳斯的朋友 和我的小弟麦克 |
[29:44] | That shoot-out really cost us. | 那场枪战真的让我们损失惨重 |
[29:45] | Sorry, bro, but I don’t know anything about no guns. | 抱歉 兄弟 但是枪的事我一点也不知道 |
[29:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:49] | ‘Cause my brother said he was dealing | 因为我兄弟说他是直接和你 |
[29:51] | directly with you and a friend named Lil GG. | 还有一个叫小哥的朋友交易的 |
[29:55] | You must got me confused with someone else. | 你一定是我和别人弄混了 |
[29:59] | If you’re gonna lie, Marcus, | 如果你要撒谎 马克思 |
[30:00] | why did you even take the meeting? | 你为什么还要和我们见面 |
[30:01] | ‘Cause I wanna do some new business. | 因为我想做点新生意 |
[30:03] | I need heaters. | 我需要手枪 |
[30:05] | So why don’t we leave the past in the past | 所以我们忘掉过去的不愉快 |
[30:07] | and we just talk about the present? | 聊聊现在吧 |
[30:09] | ‘Cause my man Pell said you ready to deal. | 因为我兄弟佩尔说你做好做生意的准备了 |
[30:11] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[30:12] | We still got business to do. | 我们还有正事要做 |
[30:14] | I rapped with one of your boys yesterday. | 我昨天和你的一个兄弟聊了聊 |
[30:17] | A dude named Harold. | 一个叫哈洛德的兄弟 |
[30:18] | Said you got a lot of guns to sell me. | 说你有很多枪要卖给我 |
[30:22] | – You know Harold? – I know I’m here to talk– | -你知道哈洛德吗 -我知道我来这是来谈… |
[30:24] | Do you know Harold, yes or no, bro? | 你知不知道哈洛德 知道还是不知道 兄弟 |
[30:27] | My little brother was killed | 我的小弟被杀 |
[30:29] | because you got a leak in your crew. | 就是因为你们之中有人泄密 |
[30:30] | You’re gonna question whether I’m legit, | 你想试探我是不是不是条子 |
[30:32] | make up some dude named Harold? | 就随便编了个叫哈洛德的人来试探我吗 |
[30:34] | Try to play me, catch me alive? | 想要耍我 抓我个现行 |
[30:36] | What you looking at, cuz? | 你在看什么 傻佬 |
[30:37] | Who the hell you talking to, fam? | 你他妈和谁说话呢 二货 |
[30:39] | Talking business. Why don’t you– | 我们正在聊正事 你… |
[30:41] | Wasn’t nobody talking to your white ass, | 没人和你这个白鬼说话 |
[30:42] | – so you can shut up. – My white ass? | -所以你闭上你的嘴吧 -白鬼 |
[30:43] | – I’m talking to this clown– – Man, who you calling a clown? | -我在和这个小丑说话 -兄弟 你说谁是小丑 |
[30:50] | Are you serious? Why I gotta go? | 你们认真的吗 为什么是我走 |
[30:52] | I ain’t even do– | 我什么都没… |
[30:52] | Okay, I’m outside. I’m outside. | 好了 我走了 我走了 |
[30:55] | I’ll see you there! | 你给老子在外面等着 |
[30:56] | – Right here. – You’re good. Calm down. | -现在 -好了 冷静 |
[30:58] | – You good? You good? – Yeah. | -你没事了吧 没事了吧 -没事了 |
[31:00] | I just don’t like when people interfere with business, | 我只是不喜欢有人打扰我们谈生意 |
[31:02] | you know what I mean? | 你懂我的意思吧 |
[31:03] | It’s all good. It’s okay, man. | 没事的 没事的 兄弟 |
[31:05] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[31:06] | So how we gonna do this? | 那我们怎么做呢 |
[31:08] | Easy way or the other way? | 是用容易的方法还是相反的方法 |
[31:10] | Hey, look. | 听着 |
[31:11] | I’m sorry about your brother and the other dude, | 关于你弟弟和另一个兄弟的事我很遗憾 |
[31:14] | but I don’t know anything about no guns and no money. | 但是枪和钱的事我一点都不知道 |
[31:18] | The best thing I can do is just offer $1,000. | 我能做到的最大限度就是给你们一千美元 |
[31:21] | For two lives | 两条命 |
[31:22] | and 40 grand worth of merchandise? | 和四万的货 |
[31:26] | Hey, look. | 听着 |
[31:28] | It was crazy for me too. | 对于我来说也很疯狂 |
[31:30] | I almost lost my life. | 我几乎丢了命 |
[31:32] | Cops rolled up. Bullets started flying. | 条子来了 到处都是子弹 |
[31:36] | The whole thing was just a mess. | 场面一团混乱 |
[31:51] | I appreciate your honesty, Marcus. | 谢谢你的诚实 马克思 |
[31:52] | $1,000 it is. | 就一千好了 |
[32:05] | Great job, bro. | 干得漂亮 兄弟 |
[32:07] | Thanks, the wire good? | 谢了 窃听情况还好吧 |
[32:08] | Perfect. | 非常好 |
[32:11] | – It’s been a while. – Yeah. | -好久不见 -是啊 |
[32:12] | – Thanks for helping out. – Sure thing. | -谢谢帮忙 -应该的 |
[32:14] | You know, maybe I should stick around | 也许我应该继续 |
[32:15] | and help you bust this punk too. | 帮你们抓这个混蛋 |
[32:16] | I’m on loan. Might as well get your money’s worth. | 我是借调的 应该好好利用利用 物有所值 |
[32:18] | Sounds great. | 好主意 |
[32:19] | Hailey Upton. | 海莉·厄普顿 |
[32:21] | Hey, nice to meet you. I’ve heard a lot about you. | 幸会 久仰大名啊 |
[32:22] | Sorry about that, man. | 刚刚很抱歉 兄弟 |
[32:24] | No, it’s okay. I get it. | 不用 没事的 我明白 |
[32:25] | No, no, no, he was reaching for his gun. | 不不不 他那会都掏枪了 |
[32:26] | – No, it was the right move. – All right, listen up. | -你做的是对的 -好了 听着 |
[32:29] | First we get a warrant. Then we grab Marcus. | 首先我们去申请逮捕令 然后我们去抓马克思 |
[32:31] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[32:34] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[33:10] | – Come on. – Come on, get up. | -我去 -好了 起来 |
[33:12] | – You don’t wanna do that. – Let’s go. | -你不想那么做的 -走 |
[33:13] | Come on, you ain’t got nothing | 拜托 你们除了查我房 |
[33:14] | better to do than running in my crib? | 就无事可做了吗 |
[33:15] | – Come on. – Hey, hey, hey. | -我去 -别动 别动 别动 |
[33:18] | You’re under arrest, man. Shut your ass up. | 你被捕了 哥们 闭上你的嘴 |
[33:20] | Damn, bro. | 该死 兄弟 |
[33:22] | Hey, how you doing, Marcus? | 过得如何啊 马克思 |
[33:24] | Bro. | 兄弟 |
[33:25] | Don’t look at me like that. | 不要那样看着我 |
[33:26] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[33:27] | Oh, my goodness. | 天啊 |
[33:29] | Where’d you get that, playing polo? | 你在哪弄成这样的 玩马球吗 |
[33:30] | – Lawyer. – Lawyer? | -我要律师 -律师 |
[33:32] | – Stand him up. – I need my lawyer. | -把他弄起来 -我要律师 |
[33:34] | Truth is, you’re lucky. | 说实话 你很幸运 |
[33:38] | ‘Cause if you didn’t have that bullet wound, | 因为如果你没有那个枪伤的话 |
[33:40] | I was gonna shoot you myself. | 我会亲自给你一枪 |
[33:46] | Through and through. Lower left side of the abdomen. | 贯穿伤 在左腹部下面点 |
[33:48] | Just like Halstead said. | 就像霍斯特德所说 |
[33:51] | So he’s right. | 所以他是对的 |
[33:53] | About shooting Marcus Kelly, anyway. | 关于射中马克思·凯利的事 |
[33:56] | Doesn’t make it good police work. | 但这也没让警察脸上有光 |
[33:59] | There were five children in the day care center, 15 feet– | 日托中心有5个孩子 15英尺… |
[34:01] | Are we really still talking about | 我们真的要讨论那个 |
[34:03] | that illegal day care center, sir? | 非法的日托中心吗 先生 |
[34:05] | A little girl is dead. | 一个小女孩死了 |
[34:08] | 15 .45-caliber rounds were fired in Halstead’s direction. | 15发点45口径的子弹射向霍斯特德 |
[34:12] | A woman–a woman standing | 一个女的 一个离他 |
[34:14] | 20 feet away from him was killed. | 20英尺的女的被杀了 |
[34:17] | If you’re teaching a class at the academy | 如果你在警察学院教学生 |
[34:19] | on how to handle this situation, you’d say, | 如何应对这种情况 你会说 |
[34:21] | “Do it the way Halstead did it.” | “按霍斯特德的做法做” |
[34:25] | There’s a lot of pressure on this one, Hank– | 这个案子我承受了很大的压力 汉克 |
[34:27] | from up high. | 来自高层的压力 |
[34:29] | Yeah, I’m sort of getting that feeling. | 我明白那种感受 |
[34:33] | I imagine you already heard we arrested Marcus Kelly. | 你想你已经知道我们逮捕了马克思·凯利 |
[34:36] | Yeah, got him on tape talking about the gun deal. | 我们有他谈论那笔枪支交易的录音 |
[34:39] | Found the murder weapon too. | 还找到了凶器 |
[34:41] | Yeah, I read about that. | 我知道了 |
[34:42] | You read about it? | 你知道了 |
[34:47] | Yeah, I felt sure he would have called you directly. | 对啊 我就知道他肯定会直接告诉你的 |
[34:51] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[34:59] | Yeah, found this on his phone. | 在他的手机上发现的 |
[35:02] | Doesn’t surprise me. | 我一点都不惊讶 |
[35:04] | I’ve known him for years. | 我认识他很多年了 |
[35:05] | His gang donates to my campaign. | 他的帮派出资资助我的竞选 |
[35:08] | But, uh, you already know that, huh? | 不过你已经知道了吧 |
[35:11] | You already talked to Marcus about me, | 你已经跟马克思聊过我 |
[35:13] | – our relationship. – Yes, I did. | -聊过我们的关系了 -没错 |
[35:15] | Truth is, I don’t have a choice. | 说实话 我别无选择 |
[35:20] | Rich white folks aren’t pouring cash into this war. | 有钱的白人不会往这场战争中投钱 |
[35:24] | So I need to do what I need to do | 所以我需要做需要之事 |
[35:25] | to save the people around here who want to be saved. | 来救这里那些想得到拯救的人 |
[35:28] | It’s just a part of doing business. | 都只是生意的一部分 |
[35:32] | The Southside Hawks donated $200 grand to this place. | 南部老鹰帮为这里捐赠了20万 |
[35:35] | – Really? Wow. – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[35:37] | It’s a place where, as we speak, | 我们说话这会儿 |
[35:39] | kids are playing basketball, learning how to read, | 有孩子在这里打篮球 读书 |
[35:42] | using the computers. | 学使用电脑 |
[35:44] | Without the big, bad, evil gang, | 没有邪恶的帮派 |
[35:47] | this doesn’t get built. | 这里不会建起来 |
[35:49] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[35:52] | I really do. I get it. | 真的 我懂 |
[35:55] | But I’ll tell you what. | 但说实话 |
[35:55] | Most people won’t. | 大部分人不懂 |
[35:58] | I mean, a picture like this– | 这样的照片 |
[36:00] | this kind of thing gets out, I mean, arm in arm | 这种东西泄露出去 你跟一个杀人犯 |
[36:03] | with a murderer, child killer? | 跟一个杀孩子的人这么亲密 |
[36:06] | I mean, it’s the kind of thing people don’t forget. | 这种事大家永远不会忘 |
[36:09] | Make it real hard for you to do business, | 这会让你很难做生意 |
[36:12] | to help the people of your ward. | 很难帮你选区的人 |
[36:17] | What’s your proposal? | 你想怎么做 |
[36:19] | Just back off Halstead. | 放过霍斯特德 |
[36:23] | I can do that, | 没问题 |
[36:25] | if you back off Pell. | 如果你放过佩尔 |
[36:28] | Pell, the lookout? | 放哨的佩尔 |
[36:31] | He’s more than that. | 他不止如此 |
[36:33] | He’s the brains of the whole crew. | 他是整个团伙的大脑人物 |
[36:37] | He doesn’t deal drugs, shoot people. | 他不贩毒 不开枪杀人 |
[36:40] | He focuses on making money. | 他的重点是赚钱 |
[36:41] | So I need him out there on the street | 所以我需要他出来 |
[36:43] | making sure that the cash flow continues. | 确保资金顺利周转 |
[36:48] | And Marcus? | 马克思呢 |
[36:52] | Bury his ass. | 随你处置 |
[37:07] | Alderman. | 合作愉快 |
[37:10] | Hank. | 合作愉快 |
[37:16] | Morgan Williams’ senseless death | 摩根·威廉姆斯的枉死 |
[37:18] | has caused this city great distress | 让全城人民陷入 |
[37:20] | and pain. | 无比的悲痛 |
[37:23] | And as a result, we’ve gone to great lengths | 结果 我们去努力 |
[37:27] | to find someone to blame, | 找人负责 |
[37:29] | someone to hate. | 找人憎恨 |
[37:31] | And no one has wanted to hate Detective Halstead | 此前没人比我更憎恨 |
[37:35] | more than me. | 霍斯特德警探 |
[37:37] | But the more I learned | 但我对 |
[37:40] | about what actually transpired that morning, | 那天早上发生的事越了解 |
[37:43] | the more I’m convinced Detective Halstead | 越是确信霍斯特德警探 |
[37:44] | did nothing wrong. | 没做错什么 |
[37:45] | In fact, his actions | 事实上 他的行为 |
[37:48] | saved several lives– | 救了好几个人 |
[37:51] | several black lives. | 好几个黑人 |
[37:53] | – Excuse me. – We really want to… | -借过 -我们真的… |
[37:54] | Nice try. | 休想 |
[37:56] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[37:59] | I’ll see you around, Hank. | 回见 汉克 |
[38:07] | Sorry, I got here as fast as I could. | 抱歉 我尽快过来了 |
[38:09] | It’s over? | 结束了吗 |
[38:11] | Yeah, just ended. | 对 刚结束了 |
[38:13] | How’d it go? | 情况如何 |
[38:15] | It was good. Really good, actually. | 不错 其实很不错 |
[38:18] | Price was very gracious. | 价格很公道 |
[38:22] | I’m not really sure what prompted all this, but– | 我也不知道到底怎么变成这样了 但是 |
[38:24] | Hey, take yes for an answer. | 就当我答应了 |
[38:30] | If there’s anything you need, please let me know. | 如果你有任何需要 尽管找我 |
[38:34] | I’ll be okay eventually. | 我会没事的 |
[38:35] | I think I just gotta make sense of all of it. | 我就只需要弄明白这一切 |
[38:39] | Yeah. It’s tough. | 是很艰难 |
[38:40] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[38:43] | Have you… | 你… |
[38:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:48] | Different circumstances, but… | 虽然情况不同 不过 |
[38:54] | Talk to Morgan’s mother yet? | 跟摩根的妈妈谈过了吗 |
[38:58] | No. I don’t think I’m ready. | 没有 我觉得我没准备好 |
[39:01] | Oh, man. You’re never gonna be ready. | 你永远不会准备好 |
[39:04] | You just have to do it. | 去做就行了 |
[39:10] | Detective Halstead is not the man to blame… | 责任不在霍斯特德警探… |
[39:13] | Sounds like good news. | 听上去是好消息 |
[39:15] | – Not the man to hate. – Yeah, yeah. | -我们不该恨他 -是啊 |
[39:18] | Makes you think, though. | 不过让人深思 |
[39:20] | I mean, Halstead’s just doing his job, | 霍斯特德只是在尽职做自己的工作 |
[39:21] | he almost gets killed, for God sakes, | 天啊 他差点被杀死了 |
[39:24] | and they try their best to throw him under the bus. | 可他们却想尽办法让他身败名裂 |
[39:27] | It’s a tough time to be a cop. | 当警察真难 |
[39:29] | In Chicago, anyway. | 至少在芝加哥是如此 |
[39:30] | Yeah, I’ll drink to that. | 对 为此我要喝一杯 |
[39:32] | Wait, no. | 等一下 |
[39:34] | I say we drink to something else instead. | 我们还是为别的喝这杯吧 |
[39:37] | I agree. To Halstead. | 同意 敬霍斯特德 |
[39:38] | To Halstead. | 敬霍斯特德 |
[39:45] | Kim, you want another beer? | 金 你还想喝一瓶吗 |
[39:47] | No, I’m good. | 不喝了 |
[39:48] | Maybe later, we could, uh– | 晚点我们… |
[39:49] | No. | 不 |
[39:51] | It’s just not a good idea. | 真的不是个好主意 |
[39:53] | Well, I never said it was a good idea. | 我从没说过是 |
[39:56] | I met someone. | 我认识了个人 |
[40:00] | That’s great. | 好事 |
[40:05] | You–you sure you don’t want another beer? | 你真的不要再来一瓶了吗 |
[40:07] | I’m good. | 不了 |
[40:08] | All right. Have a good night. | 好 晚安 |
[40:13] | The last time we had dinner, you said you weren’t too happy | 上次我们吃饭时 你说很高兴 |
[40:15] | over at the state’s attorney’s office. | 在州检察官办公室工作 |
[40:18] | Those long-tail investigations get a little boring. | 那种长期调查有点无聊 |
[40:21] | Well, if you’re looking for a little more excitement, | 如果你想找点刺激 |
[40:24] | you’re welcome back in the unit full-time. | 随时欢迎你回来 |
[40:34] | Might have to juggle a few things, | 虽然可能需要处理点事 |
[40:35] | but that sounds great. | 不过听上去是个好主意 |
[40:56] | I found Morgan’s necklace. | 我找到了摩根的项链 |
[41:04] | I wanted you to have it. | 我想给你 |
[41:17] | I’m very sorry. | 真的对不起 |