Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第4季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第4季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:17] Come in. 进来
[00:26] Have a seat, Detective. 请坐 警探
[00:34] The mom ID’d Pettigrew. 孩子的妈妈认出了佩蒂格鲁
[00:36] He’s got Derek Robbins. 他抓了德瑞克·罗宾斯
[00:38] Bastard. 混蛋
[00:39] Should we wait for Voight? 我们要等博伊特吗
[00:41] There’s a kid out there. 有个孩子下落不明
[00:44] Whoa, whoa, Erin. Your gun. Erin! 等等 艾琳 你的枪 艾琳
[00:50] What’s going on, Detective? 怎么了 警探
[00:52] Where is he, you sick son of a bitch? 他在哪里 你个混蛋
[00:53] – Who? – Derek Robbins. Where is he? -谁 -德瑞克·罗宾斯
[00:56] I’m sorry, I don’t know who that is. 抱歉 我不知道那是谁
[00:58] – Where is he? – I told you I would never hurt a child. -他在哪里 -我说了我绝不会伤害小孩子
[01:02] Erin! 艾琳
[01:04] You have three seconds to tell me where Derek Robbins is. 给你三秒 告诉我德瑞克·罗宾斯在哪里
[01:10] Erin, don’t do this. 艾琳 住手
[01:11] Haley, get out! 海莉 出去
[01:16] Give me a reason. 给我一个理由
[01:19] Detective Lindsay. 琳德赛警探
[01:23] You admit to shoving your fully loaded service weapon 你承认将你自己上膛的枪
[01:26] down the victim’s throat? 塞到被害人喉咙里吗
[01:27] A repeat violent sexual offender 那是一名专门向儿童下手的
[01:30] who targets tender-age children. 暴力性侵惯犯
[01:33] He knew the location of a boy that he raped 他知道那名被他强奸的男孩在哪里
[01:36] who we believed to be clinging to life. 我们认为那个男孩的生命很危险
[01:39] That boy is the one and only victim here. 只有那个男孩才能算得上是受害人
[01:42] I have spent my entire adult career 我整个职业生涯都受训
[01:45] training to sit across from liars and scum 坐在骗子和渣滓对面
[01:49] and get the truth out of them, 从他们嘴里套出真相
[01:50] and I do not regret what I did here. 我对我做的事并不后悔
[01:53] What you did is official misconduct. 你做的事是渎职
[01:56] You’re looking at aggravated assault. 你这是严重的恐吓行为
[01:58] I came here without an FOP rep. 我没有和警察共济会代表一起来
[02:00] I’ve answered all of your questions honestly. 我如实回答了你们所有的问题
[02:02] I know you’ll look for inconsistencies 我知道你们在找我和厄普顿警探
[02:04] when you interview Detective Upton. 供述中不一样的地方
[02:05] You will not find any. 你们找不到的
[02:07] Until the board has made its determination, 在董事会作出决定之前
[02:11] you’re stripped. 你被停职了
[02:13] You can take that badge off your chest. 你可以把警徽从胸膛上拿下来了
[02:34] – Mom? – Where are you? -妈妈 -你在哪里
[02:36] Um, I’m downtown. Why? 我在警察局 怎么了
[02:38] I–I need you. I need you to come here. 我需要你 我需要你赶紧过来
[02:40] I need you right now. I need you. 我现在需要你 我需要你
[02:42] This is really not a good time for me. 我现在不方便过去
[02:45] He’s–he’s dead! 他…他死了
[02:47] I just got home and–and he– I need you! Right now! 我刚到家 他…我需要你 马上
[02:57] – Bunny. – Hank. -邦妮 -汉克
[02:59] – Where is he? – Where’s Erin? -他在哪里 -艾琳
[03:00] She’s not coming, Bunny. 她来不了 邦尼
[03:01] I want to see my daughter! 我要见我女儿
[03:02] Where’s Erin? I want to see her! 艾琳在哪里 我要见我女儿
[03:03] He’s been shot. 他中枪了
[03:05] Jeez, it’s Johnny. 天啊 是强尼
[03:07] He’s alive. Roll an ambo. 他还活着 叫救护车
[03:08] – Hank, I did not do this! – Get her back. -汉克 不是我做的 -拦住她
[03:11] – I just came home, and he was already shot! – Sit! Sit! -我回到家 他已经中枪了 -坐下 坐下
[03:18] 5021 George, emergency, got a male, white. G5021 紧急情况 一名白人男性
[03:20] Gunshot wound to the chest. Roll an ambo to our location. 胸口中枪 派救护车来
[03:22] – Is that Johnny Martelli? – Yeah. Just keep her back out. -那是强尼·马特利吗 -是的 别让她靠近
[03:25] Halstead, where’s that ambo? 霍斯特德 救护车呢
[03:34] Okay. Thanks. 好的 谢谢
[03:36] That was Dr. Choi. 崔医生的电话
[03:37] Guy’s alive, barely. Going into surgery now. 他还活着 奄奄一息 正准备手术
[03:40] Yeah. His name is Johnny Martelli. 他叫强尼·马特利
[03:42] – You know him? – Voight knows him from the Social Club. -你认识他吗 -博伊特在联谊会上认识的
[03:46] We’re looking for a 9 millimeter. 是一把九毫米口径的枪
[03:48] All right. Let’s find that gun. 好吧 去找枪吧
[03:55] Jeez, man. You going out of your mind? 天啊 你疯了吗
[03:57] First you and Lindsay break up. Now this? 先是你和琳德赛分手 然后又来这一出
[03:59] I wouldn’t want to be here. 换我可不想来
[04:00] I didn’t know we had a choice. 我们应该别无选择吧
[04:02] Let’s get all the evidence we can. 收集所有的证据吧
[04:03] We don’t know what happened here. 我们还不知道怎么回事
[04:04] – Yeah. – Yeah. -好 -好的
[04:32] Tech! 技术人员
[05:12] You came home to find Johnny Martelli 你回到家发现强尼·马特利
[05:13] dying in your bed, and you don’t call 911? 躺在你床上快死了 你也不报警
[05:15] – You call your daughter? – She’s the police. -你打给你的女儿 -她就是警察
[05:17] She’s not an ambulance. 她不是救护车
[05:18] Meantime, he’s bleeding out. 同时 他在失血濒临死亡
[05:21] Why don’t you tell us who Johnny is to you. 不如告诉我们强尼和你是什么关系吧
[05:22] Is he your new boyfriend? 他是你的新男友吗
[05:23] Johnny–we go way back. Grade school. 强尼和我很早以前就认识了 小学同学
[05:26] I mean, nothing happened– you know. 当时什么都没发生
[05:28] But then something happened, and– 但是后来还是发生了些什么
[05:30] anyway, there’s–he’s not who people say he is. 不管怎么说 他不是别人口中的那样
[05:33] A three-time convicted felon 三进宫重犯
[05:35] charged with multiple armed robberies? 被控多次持械抢劫
[05:37] Well, he never brought that around me. 他从来没和我说过这些事
[05:39] He was fun. 他很有意思
[05:42] I thought he was the one. 我以为就是他了
[05:43] The one what? 什么就是他
[05:47] I mean, you haven’t asked how he’s doing. 你还没问过他情况怎么样
[05:50] Well…how’s he doing? 他情况怎么样
[05:53] He’s been shot in the chest! 他胸口中枪
[05:58] What I want to know is how does this fit 我想知道这和你们
[05:59] into the scam that you’re running on Erin? 对艾琳设置的骗局有什么关系
[06:02] – What scam? – You tell me. -什么骗局 -你告诉我啊
[06:04] You came around last week. She’s worried. 你上周出现 她很担心
[06:06] She’s talking about you saying you’re leaving town. 她说你要离开
[06:09] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[06:10] Hank, can we speak alone? 汉克 我们能单独谈谈吗
[06:19] There is no scam. 没有什么骗局
[06:21] He still has feelings for my daughter, I think, 我觉得他还是喜欢我女儿
[06:23] and that’s why he’s taking it out on– 所以他才这么激动
[06:25] he’s taking it out on me. 他都怪在我头上
[06:27] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:28] Bunny, look at me. 邦妮 看着我
[06:36] Did you do it? 是你干的吗
[06:38] Shoot Johnny? 朝强尼开枪
[06:40] No. No. Never in a million years. 不 不 绝对不可能
[06:44] We found this in your apartment behind the stove. 我们在你公寓炉子后面找到了这个
[06:48] That’s his gun. I didn’t know it was there. 那是他的枪 我不知道在那里
[06:51] I told him I hate guns. I detest them. 我告诉他我讨厌枪 我恨枪
[06:53] Bunny, I’ve known Johnny as long as you. 邦尼 我和强尼认识的时间和你一样久
[06:58] I mean, I figure you got the inside track 你们俩现在搞在一起
[07:00] with you two shacking up. 你肯定知道些内幕
[07:03] So, why don’t you tell me right now: what was he into, hmm? 所以你不如告诉我 他准备做什么
[07:08] Who would’ve gone looking for him at your place and done this? 谁会到你家找他 对他做这种事
[07:10] I don’t know. 我不知道
[07:12] He was good to me, Hank. 他对我很好 汉克
[07:14] I would tell you if I knew. 我要是知道就告诉你了
[07:17] Okay. Let’s get real specific about this morning. 那就好好说说今天早上的事
[07:23] Where were you? Who saw you there? 你在哪 有谁见过你
[07:25] Why are you wasting your time 你为什么要浪费时间
[07:27] when you could be out there finding who shot Johnny? 你应该去查谁朝强尼开枪的
[07:29] He’s out there. You need to find him. 他还逍遥法外 你得找到他
[07:36] Hold your roll, Detective. 请留步 警探
[07:40] – You know about this? – Yeah. -你也知道了 -是的
[07:43] Your mother’s world record streak of bad luck 你妈妈全世界闻名的臭运气
[07:45] and crap timing is still going strong. 和不适时宜一点都没变
[07:48] But you don’t want to go up there. 但你还是别上去了
[07:50] I just want to help, okay? 我只是想帮帮忙
[07:52] I’m not looking to cover for Bunny. 我没打算给邦尼开脱
[07:53] Okay, not only shouldn’t you go up there, you can’t. 你不仅不该上去 你还不能上去
[07:56] Per Chief Lugo, you can’t palm in. 卢戈队长说的 你不能插手
[07:59] If you want to disobey, it’s me chaperoning, 如果你抗命 那我就得陪着
[08:00] and frankly I don’t need the cardio. 坦白说 我真不需要运动
[08:03] Erin, go home. Get your head straight. 艾琳 回家吧 冷静冷静
[08:06] It’s my mother. 那是我母亲
[08:13] Mom, what happened? 妈 怎么回事
[08:14] They think I shot Johnny is what happened. 他们觉得是我对强尼开枪 就这么回事
[08:16] All right, Bunny, you’re free to go. 好了 邦妮 你可以走了
[08:17] Stay close. Keep your phone on, please. 别走远 请你别关机
[08:19] – Where were you? – Don’t make him say it twice. -你去哪儿了 -别让他说第二遍
[08:22] Jay, why don’t you walk her down, 杰 你送她下去吧
[08:24] then stop by Med, 顺便去趟医院
[08:24] see if you can get a statement out of Martelli. 看看能不能拿到马特利的口供
[08:31] You’re letting her go? 你要放她走吗
[08:32] No weapon. Alibi checks out. 没有武器 不在场证明没问题
[08:34] GSR came back negative. 皮肤电反应结果不符
[08:35] That doesn’t mean she’s not involved. 那也不能说明这事跟她无关
[08:37] Do you want me to lock your mom up? 你想让我把你妈妈关着吗
[08:39] I don’t want her to get away with anything anymore. 我不想让她再次逃脱制裁
[08:42] Erin, you can’t be here. 艾琳 你不能在这待着
[08:44] Till the board rules, the bosses are looking at all of us. 董事会裁定之前 老大们都会盯着我们
[08:48] Just go home. Be smart. 回家吧 聪明点
[08:56] It’s surgery. They’re pulling bullets out of the guy. 在做手术 他们在取那人身上的子弹
[08:58] It takes a minute. 不会那么快
[09:00] I know. It’s just, um, 我知道 只是
[09:02] there’s a lot riding on this for Erin. 这事对艾琳影响很大
[09:06] Is she freaking out? 她吓坏了吧
[09:09] I don’t know. We didn’t speak, really. 我不知道 我们其实没有说话
[09:10] I mean, we couldn’t. It’s so messed up. 没能说上话 情况一塌糊涂
[09:13] Jay, sorry, gunshot victim didn’t make it. 杰 对不起 中枪的被害人没活下来
[09:17] Lost too much blood before we could stabilize him. 失血过多 我们没来得及让他稳定
[09:20] I’m gonna notify his sister unless you’d rather do it. 我要去通知他妹妹 或者你去
[09:24] It’s a homicide now, so I need the time he was pronounced. 现在是凶杀案了 所以我需要他的死亡时间
[09:27] I’ll get the records. 我去拿病例
[09:28] – Thanks, Choi. – Yeah, man. -谢谢 崔 -没事
[09:34] I want you to give me the key to Mom’s safety deposit box. 我想让你把妈妈的保险箱钥匙给我
[09:37] I’m gonna ask Erin to marry me. 我要向艾琳求婚
[09:40] She’s all I think about, 我现在满脑子都是她
[09:41] and she has been there for me every step of the way. 而且每次我有事她都陪着我
[09:43] Why now? 为什么是现在
[09:45] You two aren’t even together. Are you? 你们都没在一起了 对吗
[09:48] No, we’re not. But she’s in real trouble right now, 是的 没在一起 但她现在麻烦缠身
[09:50] and I want to be there for her. 我想陪着她
[09:52] I blew it once, but I’m ready. 之前是我搞砸了 但我现在准备好了
[09:54] Jay, this girl does not want to be saved. 杰 这姑娘不想欠别人的
[09:56] Okay, what you should be doing is putting some distance there. 你现在应该做的是保持距离
[09:59] Two white male teens, both found unconscious. 两名白人青少年 都被发现不省人事
[10:01] Girl who called said it was oxy. 报警的女孩说是奥施康定
[10:03] We administered Narcan, pulled one out, 我们用纳洛酮救回一个
[10:05] but her friend’s nonresponsive. 但她朋友没反应
[10:06] – Bridgeport? – Yeah. St. Joe’s Prep. -布里奇波特吗 -是的 圣乔预科班
[10:10] Two Bridgeport ODs yesterday, same deal. 昨天布里奇波特两个吸毒过量 情况一样
[10:12] Kids thought they were taking 10 milligrams. 孩子们以为他们嗑的是十毫克
[10:13] Turned out to be 80. 结果是八十
[10:14] Well, there’s more coming. 还有人会入院
[10:15] Last count was these two plus nine. 最新数量是那两名之外还有九名
[10:19] Go do your thing. 你去忙吧
[10:22] Go. 去吧
[10:28] Johnny Martelli. 52 years old, healthy, 强尼·马特利 52岁 身体健康
[10:31] until this morning. 今早之前
[10:33] These bruises on his body– how recent? 他身上的擦伤 多久了
[10:35] Fresh. 24 hours or less. 新伤 不超过24小时
[10:37] So, crime of passion. 所以是冲动犯罪
[10:39] Bad argument, Johnny says the wrong thing, 争吵激烈 强尼说了不该说的话
[10:41] bang, bang. 砰 砰
[10:43] Yeah, I hate to disagree, 我不想反驳
[10:45] but look at the powder stippling. 但你看这些小点
[10:47] Muzzle burns around the wounds. Shot close-range. 枪口烧伤了伤口周围 近距离开枪
[10:49] Direction of projectile indicates shooting downwards. 射击方向表明是从下往上射击的
[10:52] And under the body, we found passive stains 而且我们发现尸体下面没有流动的血迹
[10:54] where gravity pooled the blood. 血液只在重力作用下流出
[10:55] He was laying down, probably asleep when he was shot. 他是躺着的 中枪时可能睡着了
[10:58] This was premeditated. 这是有预谋的
[11:00] So, we’ll rule out passion. 所以 要排除冲动杀人
[11:03] What’s our motive? 动机是什么
[11:07] So, the bad news is 坏消息是
[11:09] the slugs that we recovered out of Johnny Martelli 我们从强尼·马特利体内取出的弹头
[11:12] don’t match any guns in our database. 跟数据库的所有枪支都不匹配
[11:13] They also don’t match the gun 跟我们从现场找到的枪
[11:15] that we recovered from the scene, 也不匹配
[11:16] which we also believe to be Martelli’s. 我们认为那支枪也属于马特利
[11:18] However, and more interestingly, 但是 更有意思的是
[11:19] the SIG we believe to be Martelli’s 我们认为属于马特利的信号枪
[11:21] did hit for another case, 跟另一个案子有关
[11:23] and that case involved this truck. 那个案子涉及这辆货车
[11:25] It was robbed on Racine, Back of the Yards. 它在后院拉辛大街被劫
[11:27] 40,000 pills of codeine. Two offenders wearing masks. 四万粒可待因 两名戴面具的罪犯
[11:31] The SIG was fired three times 司机不肯下车
[11:32] when the driver wouldn’t get out of the truck. 他们就开了三枪
[11:34] I just came from Med, 我刚从医院回来
[11:36] and kids are ODing and dropping all over Bridgeport, 布里奇波特到处都是吸毒过量不省人事的孩子
[11:38] so whoever’s selling them these pills, 所以不管卖药给他们的人是谁
[11:40] they got the dosage of what they’re selling wrong, 他们把剂量搞错了
[11:41] and this robbery happened about a mile from their school. 而且这个劫案离学校只有一英里
[11:43] Martelli’s flooded his own neighborhood. 马特利在祸害他自己的邻里
[11:45] So, how does that get him killed? 这怎么会害他被杀
[11:47] Well, the driver said two gunmen, right? 司机说有两个持枪的人 对吗
[11:49] Where’s the other guy? 另一个人呢
[11:51] Work Martelli’s associates. Dump their phones. 去查马特利的同伙 翻查他们的电话
[11:53] Who was near the robbery? Where are they now? 劫案发生时谁在附近 他们现在在哪里
[11:55] And I want to know 而且我想知道
[11:56] how this robbery connects to our homicide. 这个劫案是怎么跟我们的凶案扯上关系的
[11:58] Hey, boss, what about Bunny Fletcher? 老大 那邦妮·弗莱切呢
[11:59] – Yeah. Get her back here. – We can do that. -对 带她回来 -我们去
[12:04] Hey, Sarge has friends in Bridgeport, right? 警长在布里奇波特有朋友 对吗
[12:06] Is this personal for him? 这对他来说是私事吗
[12:09] That’s the charitable description. 这是很委婉的说法
[12:12] Gang. Upton, you got a second? 是黑帮 厄普顿 你有时间吗
[12:14] – I was just gonna– – Sure you do. Come on. -我刚准备… -当然有 过来
[12:24] You’re next at the Review Board. 接下来是你去审查委员会
[12:26] Yeah, that’s right. 是的
[12:27] It was just you and Lindsay in that room. 当时那间屋里只有你和琳德赛
[12:29] Just your recollection and hers. 只有你和她的记忆
[12:31] – And the offender. – He doesn’t matter anymore. -还有罪犯 -他已经不重要了
[12:34] They’re gonna drive a wedge between you and Lindsay. 他们会离间你和琳德赛
[12:37] I’ve been to the Review Board before. 我以前去过审查委员会
[12:39] Not when it’s you and a friend of mine. 但那时候你没有和我朋友一起
[12:41] Not with Intelligence. 你也不在情报组
[12:43] Some people in that tower have a real bug up their ass for Hank Voight, 那里有些高层看不惯汉克·博伊特
[12:46] and they see Lindsay as his girl. 而且他们觉得琳德赛是他的人
[12:49] You’re the unknown quantity. 你是那个未知变量
[12:52] I’m taking my FOP lawyer. We’ve prepped. 我会带上警察兄弟会的律师 我们准备过
[12:55] Nothing’s gonna bounce on this unit or Lindsay. 没什么话会危及这个小组和琳德赛
[12:57] I’m not that kind of cop. 我不是那种警察
[13:00] Good. 很好
[13:02] Then I came up here for nothing. 那我白上来一趟了
[13:09] Hey, Hank! 汉克
[13:12] I’m glad I caught you. 还好逮到你了
[13:13] Chief. 局长
[13:16] Can’t divulge the details of Lindsay’s hearing, 我不能透露琳德赛听证会的细节
[13:18] but she put us all in a bind. 但她让我们很难做
[13:22] Bottom line is I need a scalp. 至少我得给个交代
[13:24] So, why the dog and pony show? 那为什么要演这么大一出戏
[13:26] You gonna boot her, go ahead and do it. 你要是想踢走她 随意
[13:28] This came from headquarters: 这是总部的意思
[13:31] Lindsay goes or I shut Intelligence down. 让琳德赛走 或者让我解散情报组
[13:35] – You’re asking my permission? – I’m asking you to think. -你在征求我的许可吗 -我让你想想
[13:38] What’s more important: Lindsay’s future or your unit? 什么更重要 琳德赛的未来还是你的小组
[13:42] It’s your call. 由你决定
[14:13] All right, back off, Ricky. That’s enough. 好了 让开 里基 够了
[14:22] Ted, Carmine, you think I want to be here? 泰德 卡迈恩 你们以为我想来吗
[14:26] Come on. Don’t lie to me. 行了 别骗我了
[14:27] I wouldn’t. We had nothing to do 我不会骗你 我们真的
[14:30] with what happened to Johnny. 跟强尼的事没有关系
[14:31] He was part of our crew, but it wasn’t us. 他是我们的成员 但那不是我们做的
[14:34] And the robbery? 抢劫呢
[14:37] The load of painkillers? 那车止痛药
[14:40] Look, I got his gun. It puts him at the robbery of that truck. 我找到他的枪了 那让他跟那起抢劫联系起来了
[14:45] Did you give the okay? 你们同意的吗
[14:50] Martelli came to us, let us know what was going down, 马特利来找我们告诉我们他要做的事
[14:53] and we…didn’t stand in his way. 我们没有说不行
[14:58] And then somehow the plan went bad. 可是不知道为何出错了
[14:59] Well, first, these morons brought guns. 首先那些笨蛋带了枪
[15:02] And absolutely not did we give the go-ahead 我们绝对没有同意他们
[15:05] to sell this crap in the neighborhood. 把那些东西卖给我们街区的人
[15:07] They didn’t even know what they were selling. 他们根本不知道自己在卖什么
[15:10] I understand that your grandson’s in the hospital. 我知道 你孙子现在在医院里
[15:13] Medically induced coma. Just turned 16. 医学昏迷 他刚满16岁
[15:18] And the guy you were tuning up? Who’s that? 你们拷打的人是谁
[15:20] Martelli’s partner? 马特利的同伙吗
[15:21] Him? Yeah. Vincent Pollack. 他吗 对 文森特·波拉克
[15:24] Northside punk. Lucky you walked in. 北边的人渣 你来了是他走运
[15:28] No. You are, ’cause I got to bring him back to the district. 不 是你们走运 我要带他回警署
[15:32] Now, I’ll do everything I can to keep your names out of this, 我会尽全力不把你们牵扯进来
[15:34] but a lot of people are watching this case. 但很多人在盯着这个案子
[15:36] You better do more than try. 你最好不止尽力那么简单
[15:38] What you owe us for Justin-you still got to pay. 贾斯汀的事你还欠我们的
[16:11] – Feels like we’re on the run. – Yeah, well, Hank said -感觉我们像在逃命 -汉克说
[16:13] to stay close, but my apartment’s a crime scene. 不能走远 但我的公寓是犯罪现场
[16:16] They went through my panties. 他们连我的内裤都检查了
[16:18] Where were you before? 之前你去哪里了
[16:20] I’m on administrative leave. 我现在停职了
[16:22] I was working a rough case, and I went after a guy. 我查一个棘手的案子时在查一个人
[16:24] I hurt him. Bad. 我严重伤害了他
[16:27] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[16:30] I don’t know. 我不知道
[16:34] What happened between you and Johnny Martelli? 你和强尼·马特利之间是怎么回事
[16:38] I’m not a cop. I may never be one again. 我不是警察 有可能再也做不成警察了
[16:40] Then why are you here? 那你来做什么
[16:42] Because Intelligence will find out 因为情报组肯定会查出
[16:44] how you wound up standing over your boyfriend. 你是怎么搞到发现你男朋友的尸体的
[16:47] So, now it’s time to get ahead of this. 所以我们最好先下手为强
[16:50] Okay, what if I were to tell you 好吧 如果我告诉你
[16:51] that this is bigger than you think? 这件事其实很复杂呢
[16:56] Tell me how, and I will try to help. 告诉我 我会想办法帮你
[17:00] You’re not a cop? 你不是警察
[17:03] But you talk like a cop. 但你说话跟警察一样
[17:04] And you’re interrogating me like a cop. 你还像警察一样审问我
[17:06] I want to know the truth for once, okay? I deserve that. 你就告诉我一次真相吧 你欠我的
[17:10] Oh, okay. This is about your father, isn’t it? 行了 还是因为你父亲 是吗
[17:13] You think I didn’t want to find him? 你以为我不想找他吗
[17:17] I don’t know what you want, Mom. 我不知道你想要什么 妈
[17:19] I never have. 我从来都不知道
[17:21] You know what? 算了
[17:23] I’ll take my chances with the actual police. 我还是等真警察来找我吧
[17:34] – I want a doctor. – You’ll get one, Vince, -我要医生 -会给你找的 文森特
[17:36] the second you tell us how Johnny Martelli 只要你告诉我们强尼·马特利
[17:38] wound up getting killed. 为什么被杀
[17:40] Doctor! 医生
[17:46] Eighteen overdoses. Two kids ID’d you 18人吸毒过量 两个孩子认出
[17:48] as the guy who sold them these pills. 是你卖给他们那些药
[17:49] Cell tower history puts you at the scene of the truck robbery. 手机信号定位显示你出现在了卡车抢劫现场
[17:51] You’re cooked, buddy. Come on. 你玩完了 坦白吧
[17:52] You got all that on me, but you can’t place me 虽然这个我跑不了 但你无法把我
[17:55] anywhere near Martelli’s murder. 和马特利的谋杀扯上关系
[17:56] All right, so, then, how did Martelli get killed? 好吧 那马特利为什么被杀
[17:58] Fifty years on Earth as a guy no one likes didn’t help. 他活了半辈子 没一个人喜欢他
[18:01] Plus he was dealing, too. But you know that. 而且他也贩毒 不过这你们知道
[18:05] Yeah, we’ll come back to that. Bunny Fletcher– 这个以后再说 邦妮·弗莱彻
[18:06] where does she fit in? 她跟这件事什么关系
[18:07] We can’t find her. 我们找不到她
[18:08] – Bunny? – Vince, one of two things is gonna happen: -邦妮 -文森特 下面两件事你任选一
[18:11] you’re either gonna stop acting stupid, 不要再装傻了
[18:13] or you’re gonna lose a lot more blood. 或者你要流更多血
[18:17] Bunny Fletcher-it’s her place 邦妮·弗莱彻 我们就是
[18:18] where we found your friend bleeding out. 在她的公寓里发现你朋友失血致死
[18:20] Come on, buddy. 快说吧
[18:22] A, I got no idea who killed Martelli. 第一 我不知道谁杀了马特利
[18:25] Maybe Carmine went to see him, and Martelli talked back. 可能是卡迈恩去找他 马特利回嘴了
[18:29] As for Bunny, she was sitting on the pills. 至于邦妮 那些药在她手里
[18:33] Wait, wait, are you saying this is all her? 慢着 你是说整件事都是她干的吗
[18:35] What? No. Johnny was dealing. 什么 不 是强尼在贩毒
[18:39] I don’t know how much he sold, but a lot. 我不知道他卖了多少 但很多
[18:42] Bunny’s a bottom-feeder. 邦妮趁机谋利
[18:45] Johnny stashed what he didn’t sell at her bar. 强尼把没卖掉的药藏在她的酒吧里
[18:47] She was due to get her end. Five grand. 最后她能拿到五千块好处
[18:49] Am I good to see a doctor now, or what? 现在我可以看医生了吗
[19:06] Chicago PD! 芝加哥警署
[19:08] Bunny! 邦妮
[19:21] I thought we tracked her phone. I thought she was here. 我还以为我们追踪了她的手机 所以她在这里
[19:23] Pollack said the stuff was here. 波拉克说货在这里
[19:25] – You think she ran? – Yeah. She ditched her phone -她跑了吗 -对 她把手机丢了
[19:27] and she took the drugs. 然后拿着药跑了
[19:28] Maybe. In the meantime, let’s toss this place. 有可能 不过我们先找找这里有没有
[19:34] You go see Bunny? 你见邦妮了吗
[19:36] It’s okay. You couldn’t help yourself. 没事 我知道你控制不住自己
[19:40] She’s still my mother. 她怎么说都是我妈
[19:41] Yeah, and you’re still the police. 但你仍然是警察
[19:43] Where is she? 她在哪里
[19:44] – Did she move those drugs? – What drugs? -她把那批药转移了吗 -什么药
[19:48] Fork in the road here, Erin. 你自己选 艾琳
[19:49] Either you’re with me or you’re with Bunny. 你要么跟我 要么跟邦妮
[19:51] Hank, she said, 汉克 她说
[19:53] “There’s something bigger going on here.” “事情其实很复杂”
[19:54] She wouldn’t say what. That is all. 她不肯说是什么 就这样
[20:00] Her boyfriend stole 40,000 painkillers. 她男朋友偷了四万片止痛药
[20:03] They’re missing, and I think she’s got them. 现在药不见了 我觉得是在邦妮手里
[20:08] – Okay. – No. You have got to stay here. -行 -不 你必须留在这里
[20:10] You can’t keep me out of this. 你不能让我放手不管
[20:11] Erin, believe me when I tell you I am doing this for you. 艾琳 相信我 我这是为你好
[20:15] We’ve got to be smart now. 现在我们得放聪明点
[20:17] You understand? 明白吗
[20:21] All right, come on. Bunny’s associates. 好 来写写跟邦妮相关的人
[20:24] Anyone she might run her mouth to. 任何她有可能去找的人
[20:27] You got to work fast. She’s in a lot of trouble. 你得快点 她现在麻烦大了
[20:43] Glad to hear you’re in Chicago. 很高兴你来芝加哥
[20:46] I’m not in Chicago. 我不在芝加哥
[20:48] Been too long. 好久不见
[20:50] You realize you’re selling damaged goods. 你知道你这是在卖残次品吧
[20:52] Please. You were begging me last year. 行了 去年你还求着我
[20:54] Now you’re getting exactly what you want 现在你得偿所愿
[20:56] plus a major takedown for the local office. 还拿到一次大型抓捕行动
[20:59] Okay. I get a solid hire. What do you get? 好 我得偿所愿 那你得到什么
[21:03] A result. You in? 一个结果 成交吗
[21:11] This is Bunny Fletcher’s known associates, 这是邦妮·弗莱彻的已知相关人
[21:13] at least the ones that don’t pop in our system. 至少是没出现在我们系统里的
[21:15] Happy hunting. 抓人愉快
[21:30] – Al? – She bite? -老埃 -她上钩了吗
[21:33] – Put it in play, anyway. – So, what? You save the unit? -总之是放出饵了 -那怎么办 你救我们组吗
[21:37] I’ll tell you what: if Bunny Fletcher doesn’t turn up, 跟你说 如果找不到邦妮·弗莱彻
[21:39] we’re gonna need a whole new plan. 那我们就得想新计划了
[21:44] Detective Upton is aware 厄普顿警探知道
[21:45] if she doesn’t answer your questions, she can be fired. 如果不回答你们的问题 她会被解雇
[21:49] She’s here today to cooperate. 她是来此合作的
[21:50] We’d like the record to reflect that. 我们想让记录体现出这一点
[21:52] Noted. 知道了
[21:55] Haley Upton, made Detective meritoriously 海莉·厄普顿 破格升为警探
[21:58] following actions of some heroism 原因是在一次
[22:00] on an undercover assignment whose details are opaque, 审查委员会都不明细节的卧底行动中
[22:03] even to this board. 表现英勇
[22:04] She’s an exemplary police officer. 她是一名模范警官
[22:06] Not finished. 还没完
[22:08] Not a month into your time in Intelligence 从你进入情报机关到今天你坐在我们面前
[22:10] before you wind up here. 还不到一个月的时间
[22:15] I don’t see how those facts are related. 我不知道这些之间有什么联系
[22:17] Relax. This won’t take long. 放松 很快就结束了
[22:23] – 40,000 pills? – Yeah, that’s what was stolen. -四万粒 -是的 这是被窃的总和
[22:26] And we don’t know how many got sold, 我们不知道有多少已经被卖了
[22:27] so these are not gonna be the last kids to OD. 所以肯定还会有其他孩子吸毒过量
[22:31] At least you guys get overtime. 至少你们还可以努力追查
[22:35] Mom’s ring. She always said it’s not a race, 妈妈的戒指 她总是说这不是一场比赛
[22:38] but whoever meets the right girl first gets the ring. 但是这个戒指属于先遇到对的姑娘的人
[22:43] Sure about this? 你确定吗
[22:47] You tell Dad? 你跟爸爸说了吗
[22:48] Why do I have to tell Dad? It’s Mom’s ring. It’s not his. 为什么要告诉爸爸 这是妈妈的戒指
[22:51] What’s up, doc? 你好 医生
[22:52] Hey, Kev. 你好 凯文
[22:58] How’d it go with the Review Board? 审查委员会那边顺利吗
[23:01] Not good. 不太顺利
[23:03] – They grill you? – No. The opposite. -他们拷问你了吗 -没有 正好相反
[23:06] Like they already made up their mind that Lindsay was at fault. 好像他们已经认定琳德赛是违规的了
[23:09] – They offer you a deal? – Mm-mm. Just released me. -他们提条件了吗 -没有 只是放了我
[23:13] No disciplinary action forthcoming, 接下来也没有纪律处分
[23:15] and they cancelled the interviews for the rest of the unit. 并且他们取消了局里剩下所有的审查
[23:17] Something else is going on. 他们另有阴谋
[23:19] They’re jerking us around. 他们在耍我们
[23:22] Sarge? 警长
[23:24] I’m lost. 我不懂了
[23:26] We all are. Every last one of us. 我们每一个人都不明白
[23:28] It’s why we got to stick together. 所以我们必须团结一致
[23:31] Detective. 警探
[23:43] What? 怎么了
[23:47] FBI! Don’t move! 联邦调查局 不许动
[23:49] Okay! What? What? 好的 怎么了
[23:51] FBI. Hands on the wheel, Bunny. 联邦调查局 手放在方向盘上 邦妮
[23:56] What is this? 什么情况
[23:58] You’re our millionth customer. 你是我们的重要客户
[24:09] Listen, my daughter’s a cop. 听着 我女儿是警察
[24:11] I think this is a misunderstanding. 我觉得这是一场误会
[24:15] I sincerely doubt that. 我对此非常怀疑
[24:17] Get her out of here. 把她带走
[24:28] Erin Lindsay. I’m FBI Special Agent Jennifer Spencer. 艾琳·琳德赛 我是联调局特工詹尼弗·斯宾塞
[24:32] We’re overdue for a chat. 我们早应该谈谈了
[24:35] It’s just me. I come in peace. 只有我 我是单独来的
[24:38] The FBI usually does. 联邦调查局的人都这样
[24:40] Maybe we should talk inside. 也许我们应该进屋说
[24:44] Do I have a choice? 我有选择吗
[24:55] Some history at CPD. 在芝加哥警署干过
[24:57] Time away for substance abuse, 有药物滥用史
[24:59] plus a DEA task force gig that lasted all of two weeks. 加上在缉毒局特别小组待过两周
[25:05] Now this interview gets away from you. 对你的审查结束了
[25:07] That’s still being investigated. 我还在接受调查
[25:09] You’ve been on our radar for a while. 我们已经注意你一段时间了
[25:11] So, what? You’re looking into the Chicago Police? 所以呢 你们在调查芝加哥警察吗
[25:15] I’m not here about CPD. 我不是因芝加哥警署而来
[25:20] Every bullet point on your résumé makes you an ideal undercover. 你的简历证明你是个理想的卧底
[25:24] I’m with the New York Counterterrorism Division. 我和纽约反恐司合作
[25:27] I’m here with a job offer. 来这里为你提供一份工作
[25:29] The FBI wants me? 联邦调查局要我
[25:31] We tried to poach you before, but your sergeant shut me down. 我们以前想招募你 但是被你的警长阻止了
[25:35] He tells me your situation changed. 他告诉我你的情况有变化
[25:37] It’s a mild assessment. 这是一个粗略的调查
[25:39] You’d report to me. We take down major cases 你向我汇报 我们不受任何司法限制
[25:41] with zero jurisdictional boundaries. 主要办理大案
[25:43] Big game hunting. 办一场惊天大案
[25:44] In New York. 在纽约
[25:51] I’d have to think about that. 我要考虑一下
[25:54] This is the call people wait their whole life to get. 这是很多人一辈子梦寐以求的机会
[25:56] I can’t right now. My mother– 我现在不行 我的母亲
[25:58] I know all about your mother. 我知道你母亲的一切
[26:02] Then you know she’s in the wind. 那你就知道她跑了
[26:05] She’s in FBI custody. 她被联邦调查局拘留了
[26:09] CPD’s gonna use your mom to bounce you even harder. 芝加哥警署会利用你母亲进一步逼迫你
[26:13] This is a two-fer. Take the gig, save your mom. 这是一箭双雕 加入联调局 救你妈
[26:17] It’s that simple. 这很简单
[26:43] You have ten minutes. 你有十分钟时间
[26:47] They’re charging me with a felony: drug conspiracy. 他们正在以合谋贩毒的罪名起诉我
[26:50] The FBI, Erin! 是联邦调查局 艾琳
[26:51] Because they found you in a truck full of drugs. 因为他们发现你开着一辆满是毒品的车
[26:54] I–I had to move them. I messed up. 我必须要转移它们 我搞砸了
[26:57] – Messed up? – I tried to tell you. -搞砸了 -我想告诉你的
[26:59] You did– 你…
[27:01] You didn’t tell me. 你没有告诉我
[27:04] And you didn’t tell me that Martelli beats you. 你没有告诉我马特利打了你
[27:09] Would you believe me? Would it have changed anything? 你会相信我吗 这会有什么区别吗
[27:15] Listen to me: you feared for your life. 听我说 你担心你的性命
[27:20] He forced you to hide his narcotics for him. 他强迫你帮他藏匿毒品
[27:23] Right? 对吗
[27:25] Right. 是的
[27:26] Mom, if we are gonna make a deal here, 妈妈 如果我们想脱身
[27:29] I need every bit of leverage available, 我必须把握好每一个机会
[27:31] which means you have to tell me the truth, for once. 也就是说你这次必须要说实话 哪怕这一次
[27:35] Okay. 好的
[27:37] Johnny knew that the drugs were on the truck, 强尼知道毒品在卡车上
[27:40] and he said I had to hide them, 他说我必须去把它们藏起来
[27:42] how nobody would come looking for them in the bar. 因为不会有人来酒吧查的
[27:44] So, he forced you. He used you. 所以他强迫你 利用你
[27:47] You didn’t plan this? 你没有参与策划对吧
[27:50] They did say I would make five grand, but– 他们倒是说我可以赚五千块钱 但是
[27:53] Mom! 妈妈
[27:55] But then the kids got sick, and Johnny was killed, 但是然后孩子们病了 强尼被杀了
[27:58] and I think that’s why– because they blamed him. 我想这就是原因 因为他们怪他
[28:01] – Who did? – His partners. -谁怪他 -他的同伙
[28:03] Vincent something and Ian McAuliff. 一个叫文森特的和伊恩·麦考立夫
[28:06] Night of the robbery, Ian was the getaway driver. 抢劫那天晚上伊恩就是逃跑时开车的
[28:08] Maybe he’s the one that killed Martelli. 可能他就是杀死马特利的人
[28:11] There were three men who robbed that truck? 有三个人抢劫了那辆卡车吗
[28:13] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[28:14] I’m sure. 我确定
[28:16] I didn’t tell Hank. I don’t trust him. 我没有告诉汉克 我不相信他
[28:18] Would you testify against them? 你会指证他们吗
[28:20] Yes. Yes. Just tell me what to do; I’ll do it. 会的 我会按照你说的做的
[28:27] How did we get here? 我们怎么沦落到这个地步的
[28:32] I’m gonna try to fix this, Mom. 我会尽力救你的 妈妈
[28:37] You’re not gonna– 接下来
[28:39] you’re not gonna see me for a while. 有一段时间你见不到我
[28:43] I’ll do what I can, Mom. 我会尽力的 妈妈
[28:58] Can we talk? 可以聊聊吗
[29:01] Yeah. 好的
[29:04] My mom’s in custody. 我妈被抓起来了
[29:07] How? What district? 怎么会 哪个分局抓的
[29:08] It wasn’t us. It’s the FBI. 不是我们 是联邦调查局
[29:10] They got a tip on the narcotics– 他们知道了关于毒品的线索
[29:13] the shipment her boyfriend stole. 她男朋友偷的货物
[29:15] For someone not working the case, you’re up to speed. 这不是你的案子 你已经进展神速了
[29:17] I tried to stay out of it. 我尽量置身事外
[29:19] Look, it was three men who robbed the truck. 有三个人抢劫了卡车
[29:21] Driving was Ian McAuliff. 开车的人是伊恩·麦考立夫
[29:23] That could be our shooter. Man, she opened up. 这可能是杀人犯 天啊她开口了
[29:25] I guess getting pinched by the FBI will do that to you. 如果你被联邦调查局按在那里 你也会说的
[29:29] Go. Get McAuliff. I shouldn’t be here. 去抓麦考立夫 我不应该在这里
[29:45] Ian McAuliff. Two years in Statesville for agg assault. 伊恩·麦考立夫 因暴力袭击罪在州监狱服刑两年
[29:48] Three subsequent armed robbery arrests. 之后三次因持械抢劫被逮捕
[29:50] Somehow never charged. 但是从来未被起诉
[29:52] All right, so now we know Martelli’s partner blamed him 好的 现在我们知道马特利的同伙因为
[29:54] for when those kids OD’d. 有孩子吸毒致死而怪他
[29:56] Said it was his plan, his problem. 说计划是他的 所以就怪他
[29:57] – That’s motive. – Yeah. Motive. -这是动机 -对 动机
[29:59] All right, we move in with barrels up. 我们全副武装行动
[30:02] This guy is a shooter. 这家伙是个枪手
[30:22] It’s open. 门开着
[30:29] – Clear. – Clear. -安全 -安全
[30:30] – Clear. – Yeah. -安全 -安全
[30:31] – Go. – Clear. -上 -安全
[30:36] – Ruz, I got blood here. – Yeah. -鲁塞克 这里有血迹 -看到了
[30:40] Copy. 知道了
[30:42] Body! 有尸体
[30:46] 5021 emergency. 5021报告紧急情况
[30:47] Roll an ambulance to 6800 North Wayne. 马上派救护车到北韦恩街6800号
[30:50] – Copy that, 5021. – He’s long gone. -收到 5021 -他死了很久了
[30:54] Yeah, cancel the ambulance. 好 取消救护车
[30:55] Roll the crime lab down here right now. 马上叫取证室的人来
[30:58] 5021 Sam. We got a bona fide homicide. Roll in the crime lab. 5021S 我们发现谋杀案 派取证人来
[31:01] – Copy that, 5021. – She knew. -收到 5021 -她知道
[31:05] Bunny. 邦妮
[31:07] I mean, she knew he was dead. 她知道他死了
[31:10] So, what’s her angle? She sent us to collect a DOA. 她为什么让我们来找一个死的人
[31:13] I don’t know. 我不知道
[31:16] All right, let’s get a timeline together. 我们先理出一条时间线
[31:17] All right. 好
[31:22] 9:00 a.m., Ian McAuliff 上午九点 伊恩·麦考立夫
[31:23] takes one to the chest and one to the head, 胸部和头部分别中一枪
[31:25] and then ballistics matches those shots to Martelli’s gun 弹道检测表明那是我们在马特利谋杀现场
[31:27] that was found at the scene of his murder. 找到的马特利的枪发射的子弹
[31:29] And we now have multiple accounts 现在我们有多项证据表明
[31:30] that the shots that killed Martelli were fired 马特利是上午11点在
[31:31] at 11:00 a.m. in Bunny Fletcher’s apartment. 邦妮·弗莱彻的公寓被杀的
[31:34] All right, so that’s plenty of time 所以说马特利有足够时间
[31:35] for Martelli to murder his partner 去谋杀他的同伙
[31:37] and get back to Bunny and get himself killed. 然后回去邦妮的公寓被杀
[31:40] Yeah. But by who? Pollack? 是 但谁杀的 波拉克吗
[31:42] No. His alibi rules him out. 不是他 他的不在场证明是真的
[31:45] His alibi is that he was being beaten up 他的不在场证明是他在被几个
[31:47] by a couple of Carmine’s guys. 卡迈恩的人狂揍
[31:50] It’s not our problem now. FBI is taking the case. 现在不是我们的问题了 联调局接手了
[31:54] They secured 39,000 painkillers, 他们查获了3.9万片止痛药
[31:57] and Bunny Fletcher has agreed 邦妮·弗莱彻同意
[31:59] to testify against Pollack in the robbery. 指证波拉克参与抢劫
[32:01] Are you saying we’re just gonna sit out 你是说我们要对这起谋杀案
[32:02] a murder investigation? 坐视不管吗
[32:04] I guess they’ll look into that, too. 反正他们也会调查
[32:19] I want the job. 我要这份工作
[32:21] And here I was prepping my sales pitch. 我之前还在准备怎么劝你呢
[32:23] On one condition: 我有一个条件
[32:25] my mother doesn’t do time on this narcotics beef. 我妈不因这起毒品案进监狱
[32:28] No charges, no paper on her being detained. 不起诉 不记录她被拘留过
[32:32] She gave up the real bad guys. They used her. 她供出了真的的坏人 他们利用了她
[32:35] And she’s not who you want. 她不是你想抓的人
[32:38] She gets released tonight, or I walk. 今晚就放她走 否则我就走
[32:42] You win. You get me. 你赢了 我是你的人了
[32:46] Let her go. 放了她
[32:48] This is the New York Counterterrorism Division. 这是纽约反恐部
[32:51] We don’t trick people into working for us. 我们不会骗人为我们工作
[32:53] We find someone we like, and we go get them. 我们找到自己喜欢的人 然后想办法得到他们
[32:57] She’s my mother. 她是我母亲
[34:29] What? You’re my ride home? 怎么 你要送我回家吗
[34:33] Will you give us a minute? 能先回避一下吗
[34:47] You know, the one thing we can’t outrun is time. 我们唯一比不过的就是时间
[34:53] See, I figure you needed these to load your gun, 我想到你需要戴眼镜给枪上膛
[34:58] but then you forgot you had them on 但然后你忘记你去另一个房间
[34:59] when you went into the next room to shoot Johnny Martelli. 射杀马特利时 你还戴着眼镜了
[35:03] I hate getting old. 我讨厌变老
[35:05] You start making mistakes. 变老会让人开始犯错
[35:08] You didn’t realize there was minute blowback on the lenses, 你没有意识到镜片上有气体反冲
[35:13] along with his blood. 还有他的血
[35:15] He beat me! 他打我
[35:16] He was gonna rob me. He was gonna kill me. 他要抢走我的一切然后杀了我
[35:18] I’d love to ask him about that. 我很想问问他本人
[35:23] You saw the biggest score of your life 你看到你这辈子见过的最大一笔财富
[35:25] just sitting there in your bar. 就那么在你酒吧里
[35:27] Street value half a million. 在街头上价值五十万
[35:29] Kids start dying. Your boyfriend spooked. 开始有孩子因此而死 你男朋友慌了
[35:33] You saw an angle. 你看到了机会
[35:36] So, where’d you hide the weapon, Bunny? 你把凶器藏在哪里了 邦妮
[35:39] I’ve got a deal. 我拿到协议了
[35:41] You’ve got nothing. 什么都没有
[35:43] Erin has a deal, and it blows up 是艾琳达成的协议 只要
[35:45] as soon as these become evidence. 这个变成了证据 协议就吹了
[35:50] Does she know? 她知道吗
[35:53] No one knows. No one can. 没人知道 不能让任何人知道
[35:59] Thank you. 谢谢你
[36:02] It’s not like that. 没那么简单
[36:06] ’cause I promise you… 我向你保证
[36:10] the second you put her in jeopardy, 你一旦让她陷入危险
[36:15] I’m coming after you. 我一定不会放过你
[36:18] I tried to be a good mother to her. 我想当个好妈妈
[36:20] I don’t deserve this. 我不应这个下场
[36:24] Yeah. You’re right. You don’t. 没错 是不该这样
[37:16] How long you been here? 你来了多久了
[37:18] Long enough. 足够久
[37:21] They want me in New York, like, yesterday. 他们昨天找我 让我去纽约
[37:25] What I’m saying–I mean, you know about this. 我想说 你知道这件事
[37:28] You know about everything, right? 你知道一切 对吗
[37:32] I knew I needed to do something. 我知道我需要想办法
[37:36] I mean, they told me in no uncertain terms 他们告诉我 他们肯定
[37:37] they’re coming after you. 不会放过你
[37:40] You needed options. 你需要选择
[37:45] You always thought you knew what was best for me. 你一直觉得你知道什么是对我最好的
[37:50] Yeah. 对
[37:55] I gave this to Justin to add to his dog tags 贾斯汀去服役的时候我把这个给他
[37:59] when he shipped out. 让他跟身份识别牌放一起
[38:01] Just so he’d have something, 让他身上带着点东西
[38:06] knew I was there. 知道我在他身边
[38:13] Is this– 这是…
[38:18] Well, it’s yours now. 现在给你了
[38:31] Did my mother do it? 是我妈干的吗
[38:38] You know, I don’t even want to know. 算了 我根本不想知道
[39:06] Don’t look back. 不要回头
[39:44] – Thank you. – Where is she? -谢谢 -她人呢
[39:45] Yeah. You know what? I texted both her and Burgess. 我给她和伯吉斯都发信息了
[39:48] Kim’s on her way, but I never heard back from Lindsay. 金在来的路上 但琳德赛没回我
[39:50] I wonder if she heard back from the board already. 不知道她是不是知道审查的结果了
[39:52] Maybe, but that’s all the more reason to celebrate, right? 可能吧 但这才更要庆祝 不是吗
[39:55] Yeah, or drown her sorrows. 对 或者借酒消愁
[39:58] – Jeez. – Sorry. -天啊 -抱歉
[40:00] I’m Greek. I see tragedy in everything. 我是希腊人 万事我都会从悲观角度去看
[40:03] I thought you guys were supposed to be fearless. 我还以为你们无所畏惧
[40:06] Yeah. And on the streets, I’d like to think I am, 在街头上我觉得我是这样
[40:09] but the ivory tower-that place is 但面对高层 那里就像
[40:11] like a minefield with an elevator. 有电梯的地雷阵
[40:13] And any cop who thinks otherwise is stupid or– 任何不这么想的警察要么是傻 要么…
[40:16] Or what? 要么什么
[40:18] Or stupid. Plain and simple. 要么是傻 就这么简单
[40:20] Okay. 好吧
[40:23] She’ll be here. 她会来的
[40:25] Yeah. Give me a minute. 是 失陪一下
[40:27] Copy a minute. 明白
[40:30] That means a half hour. 肯定要半小时
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第4季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme