时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[00:19] | Um, my sister’s coming. | 我姐姐要过来 |
[00:22] | Oh, all right. | 好吧 |
[00:24] | The judgmental one or the pretty one? | 刻薄的那个还是漂亮的那个 |
[00:27] | They’re the same sister. | 只有一个 |
[00:29] | Right, right. | 好吧 |
[00:30] | Well, I always liked her. I think the feeling was mutual, | 我一直挺喜欢她的 我觉得她也喜欢我 |
[00:33] | – so I’m gonna talk you up, girl. – Oh, yeah? | -我会替你说好话的 -真的吗 |
[00:35] | Yeah, I’m gonna make you look awesome. | 真的 我会把你夸得天花乱坠 |
[00:37] | Okay, just in case it comes up, | 为了以防万一 |
[00:39] | but I’m sure that it won’t… | 但我确信不会… |
[00:41] | She hates you now. | 她现在很讨厌你 |
[00:44] | – She what? – We gotta go. | -她什么 -我们得走了 |
[00:45] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[00:47] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[00:48] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[00:49] | Wha–I’m loveable. | 什么 我这么可爱 |
[00:54] | Hey, you’re gonna miss your bus. | 你要赶不上公交了 |
[00:56] | – Who got popped? – A kid who missed his bus. | -谁被枪打中了 -一个赶不上公交的孩子 |
[00:58] | Man! | 拜托 |
[01:06] | Uh, this isn’t one of us. | 这不是我们的车 |
[01:07] | This is Bobby Trent’s car. | 是波比·特伦特的车 |
[01:09] | You know, that sleaze bag videographer. | 那个不让人待见的摄像师 |
[01:11] | Yeah. | 好 |
[01:15] | 22’s his, but this is no suicide. | 他的是22口径 但这不是自杀 |
[01:17] | The entry wound is in the center of his face. | 射入口在脸上 |
[01:20] | And there’s no contact wound. | 没有接触创伤 |
[01:22] | People don’t wanna see it coming. | 人们一般不会直面子弹 |
[01:23] | He’s got half a dozen puncture wounds. | 他有好几处刺穿伤 |
[01:25] | Shallow, sporadic. It’s overkill. | 比较浅很分散 是过度杀伤 |
[01:28] | We talked to one of Bobby’s stringers, | 我们和波比的一个记者谈过了 |
[01:30] | who was out here shooting crime scenes last night. | 他昨晚来拍枪击案现场了 |
[01:33] | He didn’t know if Bobby was working | 他不知道波比当时是不是在工作 |
[01:34] | but there were three shootings in the area, | 但这里有三声枪响 |
[01:36] | – so he might have been. – Oh, look, | -所以可能是 -听着 |
[01:37] | the car’s a crime scene. | 车是犯罪现场 |
[01:38] | I don’t want anyone else near it until it’s towed. | 被拖走之前不许任何人靠近它 |
[01:41] | Hey, you and Ruzek canvas the area. | 你和鲁赛克去走访 |
[01:42] | See if anyone’s willing to talk to us. | 看看有没有人愿意说什么 |
[01:44] | – Yeah. – And confirm whether or not | -好 -确认一下波比当时 |
[01:45] | Bobby was working. If he wasn’t, | 是不是在工作 如果不是的话 |
[01:47] | what the hell was he doing here? | 他在这里做什么 |
[01:49] | – Yo, Sarge. – Huh? | -警长 -怎么 |
[01:51] | Bobby’s daughter was actually the one who found him. | 波比的尸体是他的女儿发现的 |
[01:53] | – Yeah. – Her name is Margot. | -好 -她叫玛戈 |
[01:55] | Says she’s not leaving till she talks to whoever’s in charge. | 她不和负责人谈过是不会走的 |
[02:00] | Margot? | 玛戈 |
[02:02] | Hey, can you give us a minute, please? | 让我们单独谈谈 |
[02:05] | Hi, Margot. I’m Sergeant Hank Voight | 玛戈 我是汉克·博伊特警长 |
[02:07] | with the Intelligence unit. | 情报组的 |
[02:09] | One of my officers said you wanted to talk to me. | 我的一个警员说你想和我谈谈 |
[02:11] | Yeah, um, do you know my dad? | 是 你认识我父亲吗 |
[02:15] | Not well. | 不是很熟 |
[02:17] | Most cops hate that he films what he films. | 大部分警察都讨厌他拍的视频 |
[02:21] | They don’t think he’s worth much. | 对他嗤之以鼻 |
[02:22] | Listen, your father was just doing his job. | 听着 你的父亲只是在本分工作 |
[02:24] | My job is to find out what happened to him. | 我的工作就是查出他身上发生了什么事 |
[02:29] | I’ve been working for him. | 我一直为他工作 |
[02:32] | This morning, I was logging footage | 今天早上 我在录像 |
[02:34] | and I knew something was wrong. | 我知道有哪里不对劲 |
[02:36] | We all share our locations for work. | 我们都会分享工作位置 |
[02:38] | And he said he was here. | 他说他在这里 |
[02:39] | I thought he must be working a scene. | 我以为他在拍犯罪现场 |
[02:41] | And why’d you know something must be wrong? | 你为什么觉得不对劲 |
[02:43] | Because I didn’t have access. | 因为我无法访问了 |
[02:46] | His computer, our servers– it was all down. | 他的电脑 我们的服务器 全都关闭了 |
[03:20] | Clear. | 安全 |
[03:25] | Clear. | 安全 |
[03:28] | Well, someone did not like Bobby Trent. | 有人不喜欢波比·特伦特 |
[03:32] | Everything electronic is destroyed. | 所有电子设备都被毁了 |
[03:34] | There’s gonna be nothing left but dust. | 什么都没剩 |
[03:37] | I think that’s the point. | 我觉得这就是关键 |
[03:39] | Somebody wanted everything gone. | 有人想销毁一切 |
[03:47] | Got something. | 有发现 |
[04:23] | All we have is a video file. No audio at all. | 我们只有一个视频文件 没有音频 |
[04:32] | They have no idea they’re being filmed. | 他们不知道他们被拍了 |
[04:34] | Maybe Bobby got off on this. | 也许波比喜欢这样 |
[04:36] | Or maybe this is what got him killed. | 也许这就是害死他的东西 |
[04:53] | 谋杀 波比·特伦特 | |
[04:53] | Bobby Trent, 41 years old. | 波比·特伦特 41岁 |
[04:55] | Was a freelance videographer at crime scenes. | 是个犯罪现场自由录像制作人 |
[04:58] | Sold footage to all the major news affiliates. | 卖片给所有主要新闻媒体 |
[05:00] | He was found at 6:12 A.M. | 早上六点十二分被发现 |
[05:02] | Single .22 caliber gunshot to the face. | 脸上有一处22口径的枪伤 |
[05:04] | Ballistics match Bobby’s gun. | 弹道和波比的枪符合 |
[05:06] | Estimated time of death between 10:30 and midnight. | 死亡时间推测是十点半到午夜 |
[05:09] | The ME thinks that the seven puncture wounds | 法医认为波比胸口和腹部的穿刺伤 |
[05:11] | to Bobby’s chest and stomach came after the shot. | 是在枪击发生之后造成的 |
[05:13] | They’re very in depth, but they’re all with the same blade. | 很深 但都是同一把刀刺的 |
[05:15] | Small, shallow. Swiss Army knife, | 又小又薄的瑞士军刀 |
[05:17] | something similar. | 之类的刀 |
[05:18] | His phone locations show he left his loft, | 他的手机定位显示他离开住处 |
[05:20] | drove straight there, arrived at 10:21 P.M., | 直接开车到现场 到达时间是十点二十一分 |
[05:22] | but the closest crime scene is three blocks away. | 但最近的犯罪现场在三个街区以外 |
[05:24] | And forensics has no trace evidence to work with. | 法医没有可追踪的线索 |
[05:28] | No prints on the gun. Offender likely | 枪上没有指纹 罪犯似乎 |
[05:29] | – wore gloves, so– – We’re working backwards. | -带着手套 -我们往回查 |
[05:31] | Yeah, in a very large pool. | 对 大海捞针 |
[05:33] | I mean, think about it. Bobby made all of his money | 想一下 波比从死人身上 |
[05:35] | profiting off of death, so naturally, he racked up enemies. | 赚了很多钱 所以他自然有敌人 |
[05:38] | Victims, victims’ families, news affiliates | 受害者 受害者的家人 新闻媒体 |
[05:40] | – sending him hate mail. – There’s also four ex-wives. | -给他发辱骂邮件 -他有四任前妻 |
[05:42] | He’s not on speaking terms with any of them. | 目前他跟四个人都不往来了 |
[05:44] | Five restraining orders filed in the past two years | 过去两年他收到了五张限制令 |
[05:46] | and a history of drugs and alcohol. | 还有嗑药和酗酒的历史 |
[05:48] | Speed, cocaine. | 快快 可卡因 |
[05:49] | He’s been in and out of NA for a decade. | 他十几年来一直断断续续吸毒 |
[05:52] | Huh, right, and our video? | 好吧 录像呢 |
[05:54] | There’s no ID on the woman. I’m enhancing the footage | 还是不知道那个女人的身份 我在提高画质 |
[05:56] | to get a better image, so hopefully we’ll get a pop. | 想看的更清楚些 希望能有所发现 |
[05:58] | The guy, he’s a total no go. | 这家伙根本查不到 |
[06:00] | He never looks directly at the camera, | 他一直没直视摄像头 |
[06:02] | he’s got no defining characteristics, | 我到现在为止都没法 |
[06:03] | as far as I can tell. | 明确他的特征 |
[06:05] | Well, every other drive in Bobby’s house was destroyed. | 波比家的所有硬盘都被销毁了 |
[06:07] | And most of his personal files are nixed, | 他的大多个人档案也无法访问 |
[06:09] | but he did back up a lot of footage on his iCloud. | 但是他云备份了很多录像 |
[06:15] | – Mama! – Go inside, baby! | -妈妈 -进去 孩子 |
[06:17] | – What happened? – Go inside. I’m okay. | -怎么回事 -进去 我没事 |
[06:18] | I’m okay, go inside. | 我没事 快进去 |
[06:21] | – Run, baby, run, go inside. – No, stop, Mom! | -快跑 孩子 进去 -不要 妈妈 |
[06:25] | – What happened? – God. | -怎么回事 -天啊 |
[06:27] | No, Mama, you can’t! Please! | 不 妈妈 不行 不要 |
[06:30] | No! | 不 |
[06:37] | – Hank? – Yeah? | -汉克 -什么事 |
[06:40] | Margot Trent’s here. | 玛戈·特伦特来了 |
[06:44] | Okay, we all know who this guy is. | 我们都知道这家伙是谁 |
[06:48] | We all crossed paths with him. | 我们都和他打过交道 |
[06:50] | Doesn’t matter. He’s still a victim | 但是没关系 他还是一名被害者 |
[06:52] | with a kid downstairs. | 他的孩子就在楼下 |
[06:55] | Lindsay. | 琳德赛 |
[06:59] | No, no, I’ve never seen her. | 不 不 我从来没见过她 |
[07:03] | You have any idea why your dad would hide footage? | 你知道你爸爸为什么要把录像藏起来吗 |
[07:07] | Had he done that before? | 他以前这么做过吗 |
[07:08] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[07:11] | And would he have a reason to? | 他有这么做的理由吗 |
[07:14] | He could be paranoid sometimes. | 他有的时候会很多疑 |
[07:19] | What was he paranoid about? | 他多疑什么 |
[07:21] | Ah–maybe paranoid’s the wrong word. | 也许不该用多疑这个词 |
[07:24] | He was careful. | 他很小心 |
[07:26] | What about a girlfriend? | 有女朋友吗 |
[07:28] | I don’t–I don’t know. | 我不…我不知道 |
[07:30] | You never saw him with anybody? | 你没见过他和别人在一起吗 |
[07:32] | I only just got back in touch with him six months ago. | 我六个月前才刚和他恢复联系 |
[07:36] | If he had a girlfriend, I wouldn’t be the one to know about it. | 就算他有女朋友 我也不知道 |
[07:39] | – Okay, who would be? – No one. | -好吧 那谁会知道 -没人 |
[07:41] | He didn’t have people like that. | 他没有这种朋友 |
[07:44] | I grew up eight miles from him. | 我在离他十公里外的地方长大 |
[07:47] | I would send him letters, school projects, photos, | 我会给他寄信 学校活动 照片 |
[07:50] | try and call. | 想给他打电话 |
[07:52] | He’d FedEx me a present on my birthday. | 他在我生日时会给我快递礼物 |
[07:57] | I was his own daughter, and I didn’t even know him. | 我是他的女儿 但我一点都不了解他 |
[08:09] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[08:11] | Excuse me, are you Sergeant Trudy Platt? | 打扰 你是特鲁迪·普拉特警长吗 |
[08:14] | Yeah, that’s me. | 没错 是我 |
[08:16] | I’m Nicole Silver, Kim Burgess’ sister. | 我是妮可·希尔芙 金·伯吉斯的姐姐 |
[08:20] | I’ve heard a lot about you. | 我听说过很多你的事 |
[08:23] | Well, you know, Kim–Kim can exaggerate. | 金…金会夸大其词 |
[08:26] | Oh, I doubt that. | 我可不觉得 |
[08:28] | I just wanna thank you. | 我只是想谢谢你 |
[08:30] | She always says how much you taught her, how you helped | 她经常说你教会她很多 你帮她 |
[08:33] | her get into Intelligence. It’s just nice to know | 调到情报组 很高兴知道 |
[08:36] | that there’s someone looking out for her here. | 有人这么照顾她 |
[08:41] | Sh–she said this? | 她这么说的吗 |
[08:45] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:48] | Well, hey, let me show you upstairs. | 我带你上楼吧 |
[08:51] | You want some coffee? | 想来点咖啡吗 |
[08:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:55] | Hey, Burgess, look who’s here. | 伯吉斯 看看谁来了 |
[09:00] | I told you to call me when you got here. | 我让你来的时候给我打电话 |
[09:03] | It was so nice to meet you, Nicole. | 很高兴认识你 妮可 |
[09:04] | You too. | 我也是 |
[09:05] | Have a great day. | 祝你愉快 |
[09:07] | Nicole, hey. | 妮可 |
[09:09] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[09:11] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[09:14] | I was– | 我… |
[09:17] | – It’s Adam, remember? – Yeah. | -我是亚当 还记得吗 -嗯 |
[09:18] | I last saw you at your husband’s birthday. | 我在你丈夫生日时见过你 |
[09:20] | Oh, I remember you. I had your engagement photo | 我还记得你 我把你们的订婚照 |
[09:24] | pinned to my fridge for eight months. | 在冰箱上钉了八个月 |
[09:30] | – Let’s go get coffee. – Sure, okay. | -我们去喝咖啡吧 -好的 |
[09:31] | We’re gonna get coffee. | 我们去喝咖啡吧 |
[09:33] | So out of all the hate mail that I ran through | 我查了新闻媒体给波比发的 |
[09:36] | from Bobby’s news affiliates, one popped. | 辱骂邮件 发现有一封很特别 |
[09:39] | Gangbanger from the West Side named AJ Hines. | 西区的一名名叫AJ·海因斯的帮派成员 |
[09:42] | He used to live three blocks away from where we found Bobby. | 他原来住在离波比被发现的地方三个街区外 |
[09:44] | I’ve caught him on two crime scenes and mouthing off. | 我曾抓到他在两个犯罪现场捣乱 |
[09:46] | All the hate on social media’s pretty loud. | 他在社交网络上的恨意很明显 |
[09:48] | He actually put a hit out on Bobby on Facebook | 他在四个月前甚至给波比的脸书 |
[09:51] | like four months ago. | 设置了提醒 |
[09:52] | Huh, you got an address? | 你查到地址了吗 |
[09:54] | No, he moved, and I can’t confirm the new address, but | 不 他搬家了 我查不到新地址 但是 |
[09:57] | AJHin0300 is snapchatting the hell out of Michigan Avenue. | AJHin0300正在密歇根大道玩阅后即焚 |
[10:01] | Wanna go get him? | 去会会他吗 |
[10:03] | – Yes, please. – Let’s do it. | -好啊 -走吧 |
[10:16] | Blue skull cap, right in front of you. | 蓝色便帽 就在你面前 |
[10:23] | AJ Hines. | AJ·海因斯 |
[10:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:26] | What you looking for? | 你找什么 |
[10:27] | I’m looking for you, dawg. | 我找你 兄弟 |
[10:33] | 5021 Ida, emergency. Plainclothes officers | 我是5021I 紧急情况 便衣警察 |
[10:36] | in pursuit of an offender. Male, black. | 正在追一男性黑人疑犯 |
[10:38] | – Stop! – You all right, sir? | -站住 -没事吧 先生 |
[10:39] | – Chicago PD! – You all right? | -芝加哥警署 -你还好吗 |
[10:40] | – Yeah, I’m fine. – Security, you got this? | -我没事 -保安 你照顾好这里 |
[10:42] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[10:51] | AJ AJ! | |
[10:54] | AJ, come on, man. | AJ 别跑 |
[10:57] | – No! – I’ll get you, I swear. | -不 -我发誓我会抓到你的 |
[11:21] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[11:26] | Get your hands up there, yeah. | 把手背过来 |
[11:37] | Whoa, Bobby Trent? | 波比·特伦特 |
[11:42] | That’s why I’m here? | 是因为他才抓我来这的吗 |
[11:44] | I got zero clue about what happened to him. | 他的事我根本什么都不知道 |
[11:46] | You know, it makes it a lot harder | 因为你撒腿就跑 所以 |
[11:47] | to believe that when you run. | 我们很难相信你 |
[11:49] | I ran because I haven’t been paying spousal support. | 我跑是因为我一直没有付配偶赡养费 |
[11:53] | I ain’t about to go to jail | 我不想因为那个贱货 |
[11:55] | – for that bitch. – So you had zero clue, huh? | -去坐牢 -所以你什么都不知道对吗 |
[11:59] | Then how do you explain this? | 那你怎么解释这个 |
[12:02] | ‘Cause on Facebook, looks like you got | 你在脸书上没少抱怨 |
[12:05] | a lot of beef with Bobby Trent. | 波比·特伦特啊 |
[12:07] | Hell yeah, we got beef. | 没错 我们是有矛盾 |
[12:09] | It was justified. | 那是有原因的 |
[12:10] | Bobby was a vulture, | 波比是个贪心的人 |
[12:13] | white guy coming into our neighborhood, | 白人来我们的社区 |
[12:14] | making cash off our dead. | 用我们的命来赚钱 |
[12:16] | I was doing a public service checking him. | 我盯着他那是为了大家好 |
[12:19] | But that beef’s over. | 但那都是过去式了 |
[12:22] | How’s that? | 怎么说 |
[12:24] | I been working with Bobby. | 我一直跟波比共事 |
[12:25] | He hired me to shoot the West Side a couple months ago. | 几个月前他雇我去杀西区开枪 |
[12:29] | So a little bit of money and that righteousness just | 所以为了一点点钱就可以不顾 |
[12:31] | goes right out the window, huh? | 法律纲纪了是吗 |
[12:32] | No, I came around to his way of thinking. | 不 我后来觉悟了 |
[12:36] | Your neighborhood’s going up in flames, | 如果你的社区要毁于一旦了 |
[12:39] | the least you can do is make the rest of the world | 至少你可以让世界上的其他人 |
[12:41] | look it in the eye, | 看在眼里 |
[12:43] | and, yeah, the money wasn’t bad. | 还有 钱是无罪的 |
[12:48] | Sarge? | 警长 |
[12:52] | So facial recognition IDed the woman in the video. | 面部识别系统已经确认了视频里女人的身份 |
[12:56] | Her name is Sarah Jaines. | 她叫莎拉·杰尼斯 |
[12:57] | She was arrested a few years ago for trespassing. | 几年前因非法侵入被捕过 |
[12:59] | Well, you got an address? | 有她的地址吗 |
[13:00] | Yeah, like, 20 of them. | 有20多个 |
[13:02] | Full name is Sarah Jaines-Huntley. | 全名叫莎拉·杰尼斯-亨特利 |
[13:05] | Huntley, as in… | 是那个亨特利吗 |
[13:06] | Mm-hmm, owns half of Chicago, Huntley. | 没错 就是那个拥有半个芝加哥的亨特利 |
[13:16] | I’ll notify the Huntleys. | 我去通知亨特利家人 |
[13:18] | – You can wait in here. – Thank you. | -你可以在这等 -谢谢 |
[13:30] | Are you the police? | 你就是那个警察吗 |
[13:32] | You’re here about Sarah, aren’t you? | 你们是因为莎拉过来的 对吗 |
[13:35] | Is she dead? | 她死了吗 |
[13:38] | I’m Jessica Huntley. What’s going on here? | 我是杰西卡·亨特利 发生什么事了 |
[13:41] | I’m Hank Voight. This is Detective Alvin Olinsky. | 我是汉克·博伊特 这是埃尔文·奥林斯基警探 |
[13:44] | We’re looking for your daughter, Sarah. | 我们来找你的女儿莎拉 |
[13:46] | Our daughter doesn’t live here anymore. | 我们女儿已经不住在这了 |
[13:48] | What’s wrong with Sarah? | 莎拉怎么了 |
[13:49] | Just trying to find her. | 我们只是想联系她 |
[13:51] | So where’s she living now? | 那她现在住在哪 |
[13:53] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[13:55] | You’re gonna have to elaborate. | 我看你们需要好好解释下 |
[14:01] | Sarah’s an addict, has been for a very long time. | 莎拉是个瘾君子 很长一段时间了 |
[14:06] | Last year, we took our therapist’s advice | 去年我们听了治疗师的建议 |
[14:09] | – and cut her off. – Okay. | -跟她断了往来 -好的 |
[14:12] | You know how I can get ahold of her? | 那我要怎么联系上她 |
[14:13] | No, we have no contact. | 不 我们没有联系方式 |
[14:15] | Hmm, not even a cell phone? Security? | 手机号码都没有吗 安全呢 |
[14:18] | No one’s been keeping tabs on her? | 都没有人注意着她吗 |
[14:19] | We severed all ties. Tough love, | 我们断绝了所有联系 这是严厉的爱 |
[14:21] | it’s what they told us to do. | 他们让我们这样做的 |
[14:23] | Do any of you know a man named Bobby Trent? | 你们有谁认识一个叫波比·特伦特的男人吗 |
[14:25] | No, no, I don’t. | 我不认识 |
[14:27] | Should I? | 我应该认识吗 |
[14:30] | Is our daughter in trouble? | 是我们的女儿有麻烦了吗 |
[14:32] | – We’re not sure yet. – Yes, they are. | -我们还不确定 -肯定是的 |
[14:35] | She is. | 她有麻烦了 |
[14:42] | Sarah Jaines-Huntley, 30. | 莎拉·杰尼斯-亨特利 30岁 |
[14:45] | She spent a year at a very prestigious college, | 在一所名牌大学里读过一年书 |
[14:47] | and then spent a lot of time in and out | 后来在一家收费昂贵的戒断所里 |
[14:49] | of very expensive rehab facilities. | 待了很长一段时间 |
[14:51] | There is nothing to cross her with Bobby | 她跟波比没有任何交集 |
[14:53] | except maybe the drugs. | 除了毒品 |
[14:55] | This guy has one file hidden in the middle of his wall, | 这人在墙里藏了个文件 |
[14:58] | and it just so happens to be the daughter | 碰巧文件里的人就是 |
[15:00] | of one of the wealthiest men in Chicago? | 芝加哥最富有的人之一的女儿 |
[15:02] | My money’s on Bobby was stalking her. | 我觉得是波比当时在跟踪她 |
[15:04] | He found out who she was. He started following her. | 他发现了她的身份 然后开始跟踪她 |
[15:06] | Well, I am pulling up zero. | 我这边也没什么发现 |
[15:08] | There’s no current address for Sarah Huntley or Jaines, | 莎拉·亨特利或莎拉·杰尼斯都没有现居地址 |
[15:11] | and nothing to date appears online. | 到目前为止线上也没任何线索 |
[15:12] | There’s no social media, no car, no bank account, | 没有社交媒体 没有车 没有银行账户 |
[15:16] | no credit cards. This girl’s a ghost. | 没有信用卡 这妹子完全是鬼魅啊 |
[15:19] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[15:20] | All right, so the last cell phone that Sarah Jaines | 因为欠费 六个月前 |
[15:22] | had was cut off six months ago because of failed payments. | 莎拉·杰尼斯最后一次用手机 |
[15:25] | Now, the records show that she was sticking to Humboldt Park. | 记录显示她当时常出现在洪堡公园 |
[15:27] | The cell was hitting towers in Humboldt Park every day, | 洪堡公园的信号塔每天都能收到她手机发出的信号 |
[15:30] | but once a week in Rogers Park. | 但每周会有一次在罗杰斯公园 |
[15:32] | Rogers Park? Bobby was driving out there | 罗杰斯公园 波比当时开车去那 |
[15:33] | for NA meetings. | 参加戒毒互助会 |
[15:34] | Take it. | 你去查 |
[15:36] | Yo, Sarge, you got a sec? | 警长 你有空吗 |
[15:37] | Yeah, come on in. | 有时间 进来吧 |
[15:40] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[15:41] | This is the little girl that Bobby recoded | 这是波比在当时的犯罪现场 |
[15:43] | at the crime scene. | 给一个小女孩录的像 |
[15:46] | My dad said it was ’cause he had the wrong friends, | 我爸爸说那是因为他有一些坏朋友 |
[15:48] | but I looked it up. | 但是我查过了 |
[15:50] | He was driving some car when some guy got shot. | 枪击发生的时候他在开车 |
[15:53] | Her name is Taja Bowes. | 她叫塔娅·鲍丝 |
[15:54] | Bobby interviewed her here, | 波比在这里采访了她一次 |
[15:55] | and then again and again. | 之后又多次采访了她 |
[15:57] | Right here, she’s talking about losing her mom, | 她这说的是她失去了母亲 |
[15:59] | her dad in prison, the neighborhood, | 父亲在监狱里 还有她的邻居 |
[16:00] | but he’s got, like, over 30 hours on it. | 但他花了三十多小时在她身上 |
[16:03] | I mean, I don’t know if it’s gonna mean anything. | 我不知道这是不是有什么深意 |
[16:05] | – No, it’s good, chase it. – Yeah. | -很好 继续查 -好的 |
[16:07] | – Good. – Copy. | -很好 -收到 |
[16:17] | Sarah Huntley? | 莎拉·亨特利 |
[16:23] | I’m sorry, people you meet here die, | 抱歉 你在这里见到的人会死 |
[16:24] | but they don’t get killed. I just, um… | 但他们一般不是遇害 我只是… |
[16:29] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[16:30] | We just need to get some background on Bobby. | 我们只是想了解一下波比的背景 |
[16:32] | – Yeah. – How’d you meet? | -好的 -你们怎么认识的 |
[16:34] | Um, here, we met here. | 在这里 我们在这里认识的 |
[16:37] | Were you guys friends? | 你们是朋友吗 |
[16:38] | Um, we’d smoke after meetings sometimes. | 我们有时候会在结束后一起抽烟 |
[16:42] | I liked him. | 我喜欢他 |
[16:43] | Sarah, I need to show you something. | 莎拉 我得给你看一些东西 |
[16:46] | We found this in Bobby’s belongings. | 我们在波比的物品里发现了这个 |
[16:53] | What–He was stalking me? | 什么 他是在跟踪我吗 |
[16:56] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[16:58] | This is all that we found, but he hid this. | 我们只找到了这些 他把这个藏起来了 |
[17:01] | You didn’t know that he was filming you? | 你不知道他在拍摄你吗 |
[17:02] | No. | 不知道 |
[17:04] | Why would he be filming me? | 他为什么要拍我 |
[17:06] | Did he ever show any romantic interest? | 他有表现出喜欢你吗 |
[17:10] | No. | 没有 |
[17:11] | Okay, who’s the guy in the video? | 好吧 那影片里的男人是谁 |
[17:13] | That’s my ex, Stephen Childs. | 那是我的前男友 斯蒂芬·柴尔斯 |
[17:18] | They teach you to make amends. | 他们教你怎么道歉 |
[17:19] | That’s me doing a poor-ass version of that. | 那是我在做反面教材 |
[17:23] | It looks pretty heated for amends. | 这道歉场面感觉很激烈啊 |
[17:25] | Yeah, well, drugs aren’t loyal. | 没错 毒品可不是什么好东西 |
[17:28] | They screw you and they screw everyone you love. | 它毁了你 也毁了所有你爱的人 |
[17:32] | Apologizing doesn’t mean you get forgiveness. | 道歉不意味着你会得到原谅 |
[17:34] | Do you mind giving us some info in case | 你介意告诉我们你的信息吗 |
[17:36] | we have to contact you? | 我们好联系你 |
[17:38] | You called me Sarah Huntley. | 你刚才叫我莎拉·亨特利 |
[17:43] | Did you see my family? | 你见过我的家人吗 |
[17:47] | It seemed like they really missed you. | 他们看起来很想念你 |
[17:56] | I’m saying we do a different pizza every week. | 我说我们每周去一家不同的披萨店 |
[17:59] | This week, Pizano’s, next week, Pequod’s. | 这周去皮萨诺 下周去佩阔德 |
[18:02] | That way, we won’t get sick of it. | 这样我们就不会吃厌了 |
[18:04] | Your arteries will get sick of it. | 你的动脉会厌恶披萨的 |
[18:05] | No, I’m with you, Zo, | 不 我支持你 佐伊 |
[18:06] | pizza once a week, easy. | 一周吃一次披萨 没问题 |
[18:08] | Okay, so we’ll do it every Friday. | 好的 那我们每周五去吃 |
[18:10] | I mean, for as long as we’re down here. | 我是说我们在这里待多久就吃多久 |
[18:17] | What does she mean, “as long as we’re down here”? | 她说的”我们在这里待多久”是什么意思 |
[18:19] | Come on, pizza’s getting cold. | 快走吧 披萨要冷了 |
[18:28] | Nicole. | 妮可 |
[18:35] | Zoe and I are staying here for a while. | 佐伊和我要在这里待上一段时间 |
[18:37] | Me and Jordan, we’re getting divorced. | 我和乔丹要离婚了 |
[18:41] | – What? – It’s for the best. | -什么 -这是为了大家好 |
[18:43] | I mean, everything’s fine. | 一切都很好 |
[18:46] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[18:47] | Just decided a couple months ago, | 我们几个月前才决定的 |
[18:49] | and we don’t need to get into details now. | 我们现在不必详谈这个 |
[18:54] | But you always tell me everything’s fine. | 但你一直跟我说一切都好 |
[18:56] | Yeah, well, you don’t tell me everything. | 是啊 你也不是什么事都告诉我啊 |
[19:00] | But this is a big thing not to tell– | 但这可是大事 不告诉我… |
[19:01] | Kim, I don’t want to get into it now. | 金 我现在不想谈这个 |
[19:04] | I can’t. | 我没法谈这个 |
[19:06] | I just wanna hang out with my sister and my friends | 我只想在周末和我妹妹和朋友们 |
[19:09] | for the weekend and have fun. That’s all, okay? | 出去逛街玩乐 就这样 行吗 |
[19:15] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都好 |
[19:25] | The guy in the video is Stephen Childs, | 视频里的人是斯蒂芬·柴尔斯 |
[19:27] | Sarah’s ex. He’s 35. | 莎拉的前男友 35岁 |
[19:29] | No priors. Works as an art curator. | 没有前科 是一个艺术馆馆长 |
[19:32] | He’s abroad, currently, but we’re tracking him down. | 目前在国外 但我们正在追踪他 |
[19:34] | I got Bobby’s financials. | 我查到波比的财政记录了 |
[19:36] | So this month, Bobby made three cash deposits | 这个月波比连续三天 |
[19:38] | into his bank account in three days. | 向他的银行账户存入了三笔现金 |
[19:40] | Each just shy of 10 grand. Last month was the same thing. | 每笔都近一万 上个月也是如此 |
[19:44] | Most a new affiliate ever paid Bobby for his footage | 客户给波比视频的最高报酬 |
[19:46] | – was 1,200 bucks. – Someone’s paying him off. | -也不过一千二 -有人在付他钱 |
[19:49] | Run with it. | 接着查 |
[19:50] | Track the dates of the payments with his email | 查一下进账的时间和他的邮件手机记录 |
[19:52] | and phone records, and dig into Stephen’s financials, | 再查一下斯蒂芬的财务记录 |
[19:54] | see if it came from him. | 看看是不是他付的钱 |
[19:56] | Hey, uh, computer forensics is done with the video. | 视频的计算机取证已经完成了 |
[19:58] | You guys wanna see some high tech work? | 你们想看点高科技的东西吗 |
[20:00] | You guys take it. I’ll hang back. | 你们看吧 我就算了 |
[20:14] | Your drive wasn’t used much. | 这个硬盘上面没什么东西 |
[20:16] | The past three months, it only ever had two files on it. | 过去三个月里 上面只有个两个文件 |
[20:18] | – Two, huh? – Yep. | -有两个 -没错 |
[20:19] | There was a second file, someone removed it manually | 这里曾经有第二个文件 两天前 |
[20:21] | two days ago at 9:54 p.m. | 下午九点五十四被人手动删除了 |
[20:24] | Can’t tell you much about it, though. | 所以我没法告诉你太多信息 |
[20:25] | Thing’s in the ether now, | 东西现在没有了 |
[20:26] | never had an extension, but it wasn’t very big. | 不知道是什么类型文件 但不是很大 |
[20:30] | Now keep your eye on that SUV. | 你们注意看那辆越野车 |
[20:38] | There. | 就这里 |
[20:41] | Damn, that’s her dad. | 见鬼 那是她爸爸 |
[20:42] | Huh, well, Sarah’s lying. | 看来莎拉在撒谎 |
[20:45] | Everybody is. | 一家人都在撒谎 |
[20:53] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[20:54] | Sarah’s in the wind. | 莎拉不见了 |
[20:56] | Patrol went to the address she gave us, | 巡警去她提供的地址查看过了 |
[20:58] | and she cleared out. | 她已经搬走了 |
[20:59] | The second file on that drive has gotta be our missing piece. | 硬盘上的第二个文件肯定就是缺失的关键环节 |
[21:02] | Bobby removed it from the drive an hour before he died. | 波比死前一个小时将文件从硬盘中转移了 |
[21:05] | So if it’s another interaction with her dad, | 如果那是和她父亲另一次会面的话 |
[21:07] | or a continuation of what’s on the video, | 或者是第一段视频的后续 |
[21:09] | Bobby could’ve been using it to blackmail. | 波比可能会用视频来敲诈 |
[21:11] | Yeah, blackmail for what? | 敲诈什么呢 |
[21:12] | Maybe he follows her, he roughs her up, uses with her. | 也许他跟踪了她 打了她或者侵害了她 |
[21:15] | We gotta bring him in to find out. | 我们得传讯他问个清楚 |
[21:17] | No, you don’t bring a man like that in to chat. | 不行 那样的人可不能随便叫来喝茶 |
[21:20] | I mean, you know, you’ll get nothing, and, | 因为你什么都问不出来 而且 |
[21:21] | while you’re chatting, his team is scrubbing any evidence. | 你们谈话的当口 他的手下就会抹除证据 |
[21:24] | So find Sarah first, okay? | 所以先找到莎拉 |
[21:27] | Tap into cameras, circulate her photo, | 查监控 传示她的照片 |
[21:28] | get every copper on the street looking for her. | 给我找遍每一个街角也要把她找出来 |
[21:30] | And get a subpoena on Calvin’s financials, | 去申请传票查凯尔文的财政状况 |
[21:33] | but make sure it includes a directive not to disclose, | 不过传票上要写清楚不得披露调查情况 |
[21:36] | – you understand? – Yeah. | -明白了吗 -好的 |
[21:37] | Till we know what’s on that second file, we step light. | 在知道第二个文件内容前 我们一定要小心 |
[21:41] | Find her. | 找到她 |
[21:41] | – Yo, Sarge. – Yeah. | -警长 -什么事 |
[21:43] | DCFS tracked down the little girl | 儿童和家庭服务局找到了那个小女孩 |
[21:44] | that Bobby recorded, Taja Bowes. | 就是波比拍下来的那个塔娅·鲍丝 |
[21:45] | She lives in a foster home in Garfield Park. | 她现在住在加菲尔德公园的寄养家庭里 |
[21:47] | – You and me. – Yeah, let’s go. | -咱俩去 -这就走 |
[21:50] | So you’re police officers? | 你们是警察吗 |
[21:52] | Yes, we are. I’m Kevin. | 没错 我是凯文 |
[21:53] | This is my sergeant, Hank Voight. | 这是我警长 汉克·博伊特 |
[21:55] | And we were hoping you could help us out a little bit, Taja. | 我们希望你能帮我们个小忙 塔娅 |
[21:58] | – You know Bobby Trent, right? – Yeah, he– | -你认识波比·特伦特吧 -认识 他… |
[22:01] | He filmed my mom dying, then he did a documentary on me. | 他拍了我妈死去的镜头 还给我拍了纪录片 |
[22:06] | He did a documentary on you? | 他给你拍了个纪录片 |
[22:08] | Yeah, I play the piano. | 是 拍我在弹钢琴 |
[22:12] | Do remember the last time you saw Bobby? | 你还记得你最后一次见到波比是什么时候吗 |
[22:15] | Tuesday. He comes to my rehearsals. | 周二 他来看我的彩排 |
[22:19] | Did he say anything that seemed different, | 他有没有说什么反常的话 |
[22:21] | or did he seem different? | 或者他有什么不对劲吗 |
[22:23] | – He still seemed kind of sad. – Why is that? | -他还是看着有点伤心 -为什么 |
[22:27] | He told me he got his heart broken. | 他告诉我他的心碎了 |
[22:29] | It was a couple months ago, | 那是几个月前 |
[22:30] | but I don’t think that stuff goes away right away. | 但我想那种事不会很快过去的 |
[22:34] | That help? | 帮到你们了吗 |
[22:35] | That does help. | 很有帮助 |
[22:37] | Thank you, Taja. | 谢谢你 塔娅 |
[22:43] | I know who Bobby was. | 我知道波比是什么人 |
[22:45] | What his job was. | 以及他是干什么的 |
[22:47] | She takes piano lessons with the $2.00 checks | 她上钢琴课的两美元学费 |
[22:49] | that her dad makes working in prison, | 是她父亲在监狱里做工挣的 |
[22:51] | but when you hear her, | 但是听到她的琴音 |
[22:53] | Bobby said it gave him a little bit of light. | 波比说仿佛让他看到了一线光明 |
[22:56] | Sarge, we got something on Sarah. | 警长 莎拉有线索了 |
[22:58] | – Thank you very much. – Thank you. | -非常感谢 -谢谢 |
[23:01] | So I pulled all the traffic cameras | 我调出了所有莎拉住处周围 |
[23:02] | within a mile radius of Sarah’s apartment. | 一英里范围之内的交通监控 |
[23:05] | Pods caught her getting picked up three blocks from her place | 有巡警看到她在离住处三个街区开外上了车 |
[23:08] | in a black town car, no less. | 还是辆豪车 |
[23:10] | Followed the cameras all the way here. | 然后从监控中一直跟踪到了这里 |
[23:11] | She’s staying in the Kaminsky suite. | 她就住在卡明斯基套房 |
[23:21] | Let me guess, you have a couple of follow up questions. | 我猜猜 你们还有几个问题要问 |
[23:32] | Penthouse suite. Big upgrade. | 顶层套房 一夜翻身啊 |
[23:36] | – My dad booked it. – Well, yeah, we figured. | -是我爸爸订的 -我们猜也是 |
[23:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:40] | I told you that I’m making amends, | 我说了 我想道歉 |
[23:44] | so my dad’s gonna let me come home. | 所以我爸爸会让我回家 |
[23:46] | We were meeting to talk. | 我们要见面谈一谈 |
[23:48] | Or maybe you called him for help? | 或者也许你是向他求助 |
[23:52] | We know someone was paying Bobby off. | 我们知道有人付钱给波比封口 |
[23:55] | Were you and Bobby blackmailing your dad? | 你在和波比同谋敲诈你爸爸吗 |
[23:57] | What? No. | 什么 当然没有 |
[23:58] | No, of course not. | 怎么可能 |
[24:01] | Sarah, you and your dad both lied to us. | 莎拉 你和你爸爸都对我们撒了谎 |
[24:08] | That’s him in the video. That’s not your ex. | 视频里是你的爸爸 不是什么前男友 |
[24:11] | I’m sorry, I-I thought that was Stephen. | 抱歉 我以为那是斯蒂芬 |
[24:14] | I–I’ve been to this park with Stephen before. | 我以前和斯蒂芬去过这个公园 |
[24:18] | I forgot that I took my dad there. | 我忘了我还带我爸爸去过 |
[24:21] | Look, I didn’t know Bobby was filming me. | 我并不知道波比在偷拍我 |
[24:25] | Why do you think that I’m lying to you? | 你们为什么认为我在骗你们 |
[24:27] | Because I’m an addict? | 就因为我有毒瘾吗 |
[24:28] | No, but it makes you good at it. | 不是 但有毒瘾的人一般很会撒谎 |
[24:31] | Look, I’ve apologized to a hell of a lot of people. | 我已经向许多人道过歉了 |
[24:33] | I-I thought that was Stephen. | 我真的以为那是斯蒂芬 |
[24:35] | No, you didn’t. | 你才不是 |
[24:37] | And Bobby wasn’t just your buddy from meetings. | 波比也不是什么你互助会上的朋友 |
[24:40] | You broke his heart. | 你伤了他的心 |
[24:42] | No, I-I-I didn’t think that that was worth mentioning. | 没有 我 我没觉得那是值得一提的事 |
[24:46] | Just–Look, we fell into bed a few times, it– | 是这样 我们上过几次床 |
[24:49] | We were both desperate and trying to get clean. | 我们都很绝望 想戒掉毒瘾 |
[24:52] | – It burned out quick. – Sarah, you lied to us then, | -但很快就不行了 -莎拉 你之前骗了我们 |
[24:55] | and you’re lying to us now. | 现在还在撒谎 |
[24:57] | Four hours after we spoke, you packed up | 我们谈过之后四小时 你就收拾行李 |
[24:59] | and you moved to a suite that your dad paid for. | 搬到了你爸爸掏钱订的豪华套房里 |
[25:01] | You think we’re just gonna believe that that’s a coincidence? | 你以为我们会相信这只是单纯的巧合吗 |
[25:05] | Were you and Bobby blackmailing your dad? | 你和波比是不是在敲诈你爸爸 |
[25:07] | No, no! Look, I’m sorry, | 真的没有 我很抱歉 |
[25:09] | I don’t know what to tell you, but I– | 我不知道该跟你们说什么 但是我 |
[25:12] | After you showed up, yes, I called my dad | 你们来过之后 我就给我爸爸打了电话 |
[25:15] | because I was scared. | 因为我很害怕 |
[25:18] | We can hold you for 48 hours. | 我们可以拘留你48小时 |
[25:22] | Get comfortable. | 你自便 |
[25:29] | Well, there’s nothing in Sarah’s financials | 莎拉的财务记录 |
[25:32] | that suggests that she got paid out. | 没有她收钱的迹象 |
[25:34] | Bobby’s phone records match her story. | 波比的电话记录能证实她说的话 |
[25:35] | They stopped talking three months ago. | 他们三个月前开始不联系了 |
[25:37] | One month later, blackmail payments get started. | 一个月后 就开始出现勒索款 |
[25:39] | Well, she and the Huntleys confirmed | 她和亨特利一家也确认 |
[25:41] | that she was cut off a year ago, which financially checks out, | 她一年前被断了经济支持 财政记录也符合 |
[25:43] | but they sent Sarah to live with her mother’s distant cousin, | 但他们把莎拉送去跟她妈妈远方表妹住 |
[25:46] | so she hasn’t lived with the family since she was a kid. | 所以她从小就不跟她家人一起住 |
[25:49] | Well, they’re a family of means; | 他们是有钱人 |
[25:50] | maybe that’s how they parent. | 也许他们就这样养孩子 |
[25:51] | Yeah, but it’s not how they parented her brother. | 对 但他们对她哥哥不是这样 |
[25:53] | He went to school three blocks from the house, | 他在离家三条街的学校上学 |
[25:56] | and her therapy/rehab didn’t start till she was 19. | 而且她十九岁才开始戒瘾治疗 |
[25:59] | They iced her out way before that. | 他们很久之前就对她很冷漠 |
[26:00] | Okay. That’s the ME’s office. | 好的 是法医办公室 |
[26:02] | They need us down there right now. | 他们让我们现在过去 |
[26:04] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[26:07] | Found it when we cut him open. | 我们解剖他时发现的 |
[26:08] | Luckily hadn’t gotten too far into his stomach. | 幸好还没进他的胃里 |
[26:11] | When you die, your stomach’s still digesting. | 人死之后胃还会消化 |
[26:14] | Gut bacteria actually starts to eat you, | 其实肠道细菌会开始吃人 |
[26:16] | but it hadn’t gotten that far. | 但还没有到那个地步 |
[26:18] | I’m sorry, you found what? | 不好意思 你发现了什么 |
[26:21] | Your boy swallowed it right before he was shot. | 被害者刚咽下它就中枪了 |
[26:27] | All right, now whoever killed him was looking for this. | 好的 所以杀他的人是在找这个 |
[26:32] | This is our second file. | 这就是我们的第二份文件 |
[26:38] | Well, it’s not a video file. It’s audio. | 这个不是视频文件 是音频 |
[26:41] | It’s 46 seconds. That’s the exact same length. | 46秒 视频也是这么长 |
[26:44] | What the hell do you want from me? | 你到底想要我怎么样 |
[26:47] | What do I want? For you to apologize. | 我想要什么 想让你道歉 |
[26:50] | For you to even admit that you did something– | 想让你承认是你做… |
[26:51] | – That was long time ago. – Not to me. | -那是很久以前的事了 -对我来说不是 |
[26:53] | – Sarah– – Not to me, it wasn’t! | -莎拉 -对我来说并不是 |
[26:55] | – I was– – What you did– | -我… -你做的事… |
[26:56] | – I was sick! – No, you don’t get to say that. | -我当时病了 -不行 你不能这么说 |
[26:59] | – Calm down, you’re in a public place. – I don’t care. | -冷静 这里是公共场所 -我不在乎 |
[27:00] | I don’t have to calm down. You won’t even admit– | 我不需要冷静 你都不肯承认 |
[27:03] | I admitted to you that I was sick! | 我已经承认我病了 |
[27:05] | – That’s not sick! – Stop it. | -不是病了 -住口 |
[27:08] | You raped me. | 你强奸了我 |
[27:11] | I was nine. | 我才九岁 |
[27:13] | You’re my dad. You’re supposed to protect me. | 你是我爸爸 你本该保护我 |
[27:15] | Calm down, I’m sorry, okay? I’m sorry, I apologize. | 冷静 对不起 好吗 对不起我道歉 |
[27:20] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我怎么样 |
[27:34] | – I was sick! – No, you don’t get to say that. | -我病了 -不行 你不能这么说 |
[27:37] | – Calm down, you’re in a public place. – I don’t care. | -冷静 这里是公共场所 -我不在乎 |
[27:39] | I don’t have to calm down. You won’t even admit– | 我不需要冷静 你都不肯承认… |
[27:41] | I admitted to you that I was sick! | 我已经承认我病了 |
[27:43] | That’s not sick! | 不是病了 |
[27:44] | Turn it off. | 关掉 |
[27:44] | – Stop it. – You raped me. | -住口 -你强奸了我 |
[27:51] | Sarah… | 莎拉 |
[27:53] | I understand why you didn’t wanna tell us | 我理解你为什么不想告诉我们 |
[27:55] | what was on this video, | 视频的内容 |
[27:57] | and I’m so sorry… | 我很抱歉 |
[28:01] | But you’ve gotta understand that, from where I’m sitting, | 但你得理解 在我看来 |
[28:04] | this is enough for Bobby to blackmail your father. | 这个足够波比勒索你父亲了 |
[28:08] | If that’s what he was doing, I didn’t know. | 如果他这么做了 我不知道 |
[28:11] | If you didn’t know he was filming you, okay, fine. | 如果你不知道他在拍你 好吧 |
[28:16] | But the minute that I showed you this video, | 但我一给你看这段录像 |
[28:18] | you knew what it was, | 你就知道这是什么 |
[28:20] | and you had to know that Bobby was using it | 那你肯定知道波比用它 |
[28:22] | to blackmail your dad. | 来勒索你爸爸 |
[28:24] | That’s why you called your dad as soon as we left. | 所以我们一走你就打电话给你爸爸 |
[28:27] | Bobby shouldn’t have filmed it. | 波比不应该拍下来的 |
[28:29] | If I’d known he was gonna film it, I would’ve… | 如果我知道他会拍下来 我就… |
[28:33] | You would’ve what? | 你就干什么 |
[28:39] | Sarah, this video… | 莎拉 这段视频 |
[28:42] | This ruins your family business. | 会毁了你们的家族企业 |
[28:45] | This is worth millions of dollars. | 这东西价值几百万美元 |
[28:48] | This is motive. | 这个就是动机 |
[28:50] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[29:01] | I mean, I can take another run at her, | 我可以再问讯她试试 |
[29:04] | but I don’t know that we’re gonna crack through | 但我不知道我们能不能打破 |
[29:06] | whatever loyalty or fear he built in her without more. | 他对她制造的忠诚或是恐惧 |
[29:11] | Then we move without her. | 那我们就不通过她 |
[29:13] | Bobby’s sleeping with Sarah, | 波比跟莎拉有性关系 |
[29:15] | he finds out who she really is and what happened. | 他发现了她的真实身份和经历 |
[29:17] | He convinces her to confront her father, | 就说服她去跟她父亲对质 |
[29:21] | films the whole thing without her knowledge, | 在她不知道的情况下拍下视频 |
[29:22] | and then he goes to shake Calvin down. | 然后他就去勒索凯尔文 |
[29:23] | He reaches too high, and Calvin takes care of him. | 他要价太高 然后凯尔文就解决了他 |
[29:26] | We don’t have evidence for that in Calvin’s financials, not yet. | 我们在凯尔文的财务记录里还没有找到证据 |
[29:29] | I mean, we’re trying, | 我们一直在找 |
[29:30] | but the company’s got over 300 accounts. | 但这家公司有300多个账户 |
[29:32] | We got the guy on tape admitting | 我们有这人承认自己 |
[29:34] | that he raped his daughter. | 强奸了他女儿的视频 |
[29:35] | All right, bring him in, | 好吧 带他来 |
[29:36] | but you all understand what this’ll be. We can’t have 99.9. | 但你们都明白这情况 我们不能十拿九稳 |
[29:41] | I mean, we need 100%. | 我们必须百分百确定 |
[29:43] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[29:49] | Jay. | 杰 |
[29:53] | Trouble at home? | 后院起火吗 |
[29:56] | No, we’re just working some stuff out. | 没有 我们只是有些事要处理 |
[29:58] | I heard all that before. I’m done with that now. | 这种话我以前听过了 我都听腻了 |
[30:01] | I want both you, so clear it up, get back to doing your job, | 我要你们两个 要么赶紧处理好 专心工作 |
[30:05] | or you’re gone. You understand? | 要么你们就走人 明白吗 |
[30:07] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[30:12] | My client will not answer any questions | 我的客户不会回答任何 |
[30:13] | regarding any allegations | 与一则视频的 |
[30:15] | or any appearance of a confession on a video tape. | 指控或供认有关的任何问题 |
[30:18] | As a show of faith, however, | 但是为表清白 |
[30:20] | he is willing to speak on his relationship with Bobby Trent, | 他愿意讲讲他和波比·特伦特之间的关系 |
[30:23] | but, be aware, | 但是说好了 |
[30:25] | I will shut you down the moment you make any attempts– | 你们有任何其他倾向我都会打断你们的 |
[30:27] | Yeah, are we about done here? | 好的 可以说了吗 |
[30:30] | Yeah, go ahead. | 好的 说吧 |
[30:33] | So we’re operating on faith here, Cal? | 所以现在我们一切建立在清白基础之上 |
[30:36] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[30:37] | Tell me what you want me to know. | 你想告诉我什么 |
[30:40] | Bobby sent me the tape two months ago with a note | 波比两个月前给寄了一段视频 附了一张字条 |
[30:42] | saying the audio would be released if I didn’t pay. | 上面写着如果我不给他钱 他就公布音频 |
[30:46] | I paid. He wanted more. | 我给了 他不满足 |
[30:49] | I paid again. | 我又给了 |
[30:50] | See, I know where you grew up. | 我知道你的出身 |
[30:53] | I came out of Cicero. | 我是西塞罗市长大的 |
[30:55] | Know what we used to call you guys? | 你知道我们以前怎么叫你们那边的人吗 |
[30:58] | Junkyard dogs. | 垃圾狗 |
[31:00] | Yeah, we’d ask “How are you?” | 我们会问”你们好吗” |
[31:03] | You’d say, “Why the hell you wanna know?” | 你们会说”跟你们有她妈什么关系” |
[31:07] | See, I’m guessing for a guy like you, | 我猜像你这样的人 |
[31:10] | even after all these years being under someone’s thumb, | 就算这些年你一直受制于人 |
[31:14] | it just felt wrong. | 事情没那么简单 |
[31:18] | I would’ve kept paying. | 我会一直付钱的 |
[31:20] | Yeah, if the footage was released… | 是的 如果录像被公布了… |
[31:23] | Now your family business earns, what, 600 mil a year? | 现在你们家族每年能赚6个亿左右对吗 |
[31:29] | And its CEO is being accused of raping | 而执行总裁马上要因 |
[31:31] | – his nine-year-old daughter. – All right, that’s it. | -强奸他九岁的女儿被捕 -好了到此为止 |
[31:32] | My client is not gonna sit here and listen to any more of this. | 我的客户不会坐在这里听你们说这些的 |
[31:34] | That’s enough. Do you hear me? | 到此为止 听到了吗 |
[31:36] | – Enough. – No. | -够了 -不 |
[31:38] | I never heard from Bobby after the second payment. | 付了两次钱之后波比再也没联系过我 |
[31:40] | I’m happy to share all our correspondence with you. | 我愿意提供我们的所有通讯记录 |
[31:44] | Thursday night, I was with my wife, | 周四晚上我和妻子在一起 |
[31:46] | and my friend Miles, a junkyard dog, | 还有我的朋友迈尔斯 |
[31:50] | will confirm that. | 你可以去确认 |
[31:52] | All right. | 好的 |
[31:54] | You keep smiling, Cal. | 你一直笑吧 凯尔 |
[31:56] | You know, the nice thing about my job, | 我这份工作的好处就是 |
[32:00] | no matter how much money you have, | 不管你有多少钱 |
[32:03] | I land every killer in the exact same place. | 只要杀了人 最后的归宿都是同一个地方 |
[32:08] | You say so. | 你说什么就是什么吧 |
[32:11] | His lawyer’s playing it right. | 他的律师很职业 |
[32:13] | Even if Sarah gave you a statement for the rape, | 就算莎拉承认了强奸 |
[32:15] | which would’ve been necessary for a charge, | 可以以此对他进行指控 |
[32:17] | the abuse occurred 22 years ago | 但是这发生在22年前 |
[32:19] | in a state with a statute of limitations that’s 20. | 我们国家的诉讼时效只有20年 |
[32:21] | You have to get him on the murder. | 必须以谋杀罪缉拿他归案 |
[32:23] | Calvin’s financials show that his assistant withdrew the 60 grand | 凯尔文的财产记录显示他的助手从 |
[32:26] | from Calvin’s son’s college fund and FedExed it to Bobby. | 凯尔文儿子的学费中拿出了6万寄给了波比 |
[32:29] | – Burgess. – The alibi’s airtight. | -伯吉斯 -不在场证明成立 |
[32:31] | Both Jessica and his friend Miles confirmed | 杰西卡和他的朋友迈尔斯都确认 |
[32:34] | that Calvin was home all night. | 凯尔文整晚都在家 |
[32:35] | Could the killer have been hired? | 有可能是雇凶杀人吗 |
[32:37] | No, it was too sloppy. | 不会 太拖泥带水了 |
[32:38] | The killer was in the car, gave Bobby time to struggle. | 杀手在车里 会给波比时间挣扎 |
[32:41] | Sergeant, Calvin’s lawyer Williams is downstairs | 警长 凯尔文的律师威廉姆斯在楼下 |
[32:43] | insisting Sarah see a lawyer. | 要求莎拉见她的律师 |
[32:45] | Well, he can insist all he want. | 他想怎么要求都可以 |
[32:46] | He can’t be her lawyer. | 但是他不能当她的律师 |
[32:47] | It’s a conflict of interest. | 存在利益冲突 |
[32:48] | Yeah, he’s got another attorney with him. | 是的 他带了另一位律师 |
[32:50] | Insists Sarah’s her client. | 坚持称莎拉是她的客户 |
[32:53] | You have to let her lawyer upstairs then. | 那就得让她的律师上楼了 |
[32:54] | We need to talk to her first. | 我们要先和她谈谈 |
[32:56] | Stall them. | 稳住他们 |
[32:57] | You can’t do that, Hank. | 汉克 你不能这么做 |
[33:00] | Stall them. | 稳住他们 |
[33:05] | Your lawyer’s downstairs. | 你的律师就在楼下 |
[33:07] | Or your dad’s lawyer, I should say. | 准确地说是你父亲的律师 |
[33:09] | Your dad is in the next room. | 你父亲就在隔壁 |
[33:11] | By law, I have to let your lawyer up here | 依照法律 我必须让你的律师上来 |
[33:14] | unless you tell me not to, | 除非你让我阻止他 |
[33:17] | or you can sign this waiver | 或者你可以签署这份弃权书 |
[33:21] | and just talk to me. | 只和我谈 |
[33:24] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[33:26] | Sarah, you could’ve asked me for a lawyer at any time, | 莎拉 你本可以随时要求找律师 |
[33:30] | but you didn’t. | 但是你没有 |
[33:31] | I told you all I know. | 我告诉了你我知道的一切 |
[33:37] | It’s family. | 事关家庭 |
[33:45] | My mom never even told me who my dad is. | 我妈妈都没告诉过我谁是我的父亲 |
[33:49] | It was always just me and her, | 只有我和她相依为命 |
[33:51] | and she was a terrible parent. | 她还是一个极不称职的母亲 |
[33:55] | She failed me every time, and I took it | 她每次都让我失望 我都忍了 |
[34:00] | because I didn’t have a choice. | 因为我别无选择 |
[34:01] | She was all I knew, all I had. | 她是我所拥有的一切 |
[34:05] | So I stand there in front of her, | 所以我站在她前面 |
[34:07] | and I take it on the chin. | 忍气吞声 承受痛苦 |
[34:12] | And every single hit has hurt. | 但是伤口是会痛的 |
[34:17] | So I look at you, and I look at what you’re going through, | 所以看着你 看着你的遭遇 |
[34:20] | and I think to myself, “There’s gotta be a time | 我暗自在想 “总有一天 |
[34:23] | where we stop standing up for more.” | 我们不会继续承受他们给我们的痛苦” |
[34:26] | He’s gonna let me come home | 他会让我回家去见 |
[34:30] | to my brother…and my mom. | 我哥哥和妈妈 |
[34:37] | It’s my family. | 他们是我的家人 |
[34:43] | I’ll lose all of them. | 我会失去他们的 |
[34:46] | Did you ever really have them? | 你真的曾经拥有过他们吗 |
[34:53] | Sarah… | 莎拉 |
[34:55] | Did your dad kill Bobby? | 你爸爸杀了波比吗 |
[35:06] | Can you provide an explanation to why we’re–. | 你能告诉我们为什么… |
[35:07] | You’ll see. | 看了你就知道了 |
[35:20] | Where’s her lawyer? | 她的律师呢 |
[35:21] | She waived her right. | 她放弃了权利 |
[35:23] | Now, this is a copy of her statement. | 这是她的口供的复印件 |
[35:27] | It details the rape when she was nine years old. | 里面详细说了她九岁时被强奸的情况 |
[35:30] | Can I take a look at that statement? | 我能看一下这份口供吗 |
[35:31] | You’ll get it in discovery in three months. | 三个月之后你会在探索频道上看到 |
[35:33] | It also covers your confrontation months ago, | 里面还说了几个月前你们的冲突 |
[35:37] | and your promise in your hotel suite to let her come home. | 以及你在宾馆套房里答应她让她回家的内容 |
[35:41] | I know the law. You can lie to me all you want. | 我懂法 你可以随便说谎骗我 |
[35:47] | I knew as soon as I saw the tape, but I just… | 我一看到录像就知道了 但我… |
[35:51] | I called my dad right after you showed it to me. | 你给我看了之后我就马上打给了我爸爸 |
[35:54] | He sent me the car, and it took me to the hotel, | 他派车把我接到了宾馆 |
[35:57] | and he met me there. | 他在那里跟我见了面 |
[35:59] | This is ridiculous. | 太胡闹了 |
[36:00] | Stop talking. | 别说话 |
[36:02] | I confronted him. I-I accused him, | 我找他对峙 他指控了他 |
[36:08] | and he said that he killed Bobby for our family. | 他说他为了我们一家杀死了波比 |
[36:14] | She’s lying. | 她在说谎 |
[36:14] | Cal, stop talking. | 凯尔 别说话了 |
[36:17] | Yeah, Bobby made quite an impression on your daughter. | 波比对你女儿的影响很大 |
[36:20] | Yeah, he was paranoid, convinced her to be too. | 他很多疑 所以也说服了她这样 |
[36:23] | Taught her to record everything. | 他教她把一切都录音 |
[36:26] | I know what you did! | 我知道你做了什么 |
[36:27] | He was my friend, and you took him too, you just– | 他是我的朋友 你也带走了他 你… |
[36:30] | I made a decision, Sarah. | 我做出了决定 莎拉 |
[36:32] | A decision to get rid of that parasite for us. | 让我们摆脱那个寄生虫的决定 |
[36:35] | So why don’t you make one right now. | 所以你现在也做个决定 |
[36:37] | What do you want? You wanna threaten me? | 你想要什么 你想威胁我吗 |
[36:39] | You wanna–you wanna destroy this family? | 你想毁掉我们一家吗 |
[36:42] | Or do you wanna come home? | 还是说你想回家 |
[36:44] | ‘Cause we can make that deal right now. | 现在我们可以达成这个交易 |
[36:47] | I love you, sweetheart. | 我爱你 亲爱的 |
[36:50] | Come home. | 回家吧 |
[36:52] | Couldn’t that have been altered? | 有可能那是被改动过的吗 |
[36:54] | No, | 不可能 |
[36:56] | we got the original this time. | 这次我们拿到原本了 |
[36:59] | And Sarah’s gonna testify to all of it. | 一切证据莎拉都会作证 |
[37:01] | We’re done. | 结束了 |
[37:03] | You’re done. | 你完了 |
[37:05] | Turn around. | 转过身 |
[37:08] | What do we do here? | 怎么办 |
[37:09] | Hey, that’s fine, that’s fine. | 没事 没事 |
[37:11] | You don’t wanna turn around, that’s okay. | 你不想转身 没事 |
[37:14] | ‘Cause I’d like nothing more than to shove your face | 因为我最想做的就是把你 |
[37:16] | in the floor. | 按倒在地上 |
[37:19] | Turn around, Cal. | 转身 凯尔 |
[37:20] | Cal, turn around. | 凯尔 转身 |
[37:24] | You do not say a word to anybody, not anybody, | 你一句话都不要说 对任何人都是 |
[37:25] | do you hear me? I’ll see you in bond court. | 听到了吗 你首次出庭时我们再见 |
[37:28] | That’s the next time you will talk. | 那是你下次开口的时候 |
[37:29] | Do you understand me? Understand? | 明白吗 明白吗 |
[37:30] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 我们走 走吧 |
[37:48] | Look… | 听我说 |
[37:50] | I don’t want to tiptoe around you at work. | 我不想工作的时候对你躲躲闪闪 |
[37:54] | That’s not us, and I– | 我们不是那样 我… |
[37:59] | I think I just– | 我觉得我… |
[38:02] | I need some time right now. | 现在我需要一点时间 |
[38:06] | Yeah, I do too. | 好 我也是 |
[38:10] | Thank God for the job though, right? | 不过多亏我们是警察 |
[38:13] | I mean, every day you get to meet somebody | 这样每天你都能见到 |
[38:15] | whose problems are bigger than yours. | 有更大问题的人 |
[38:18] | Yeah, I guess so. | 是啊 |
[38:26] | I got Sarah into a 90-day rehab facility, | 我帮莎拉报名了一项90天的戒瘾项目 |
[38:30] | so I’m gonna go get her checked in. | 所以我要带她去登记 |
[38:44] | My dad’s never heard me play, | 我爸爸从没听过我弹奏 |
[38:45] | but he writes me a couple times a week. | 但他一周会给我写几次信 |
[38:48] | He says he doesn’t have to hear it. | 他说他不用听到 |
[38:50] | He knows I must be good. | 他知道我肯定弹得很好 |
[39:00] | What are you wearing? We need to go. | 你要穿什么 我们得走了 |
[39:02] | Yeah, I know. Don’t hate me, okay? | 我知道 你不要讨厌我 好吗 |
[39:05] | I was thinking today was so long | 我想着今天很漫长 |
[39:08] | that maybe i’d just–I’d stay in and hang with Zoe. | 我还是不出去了 就在家跟佐伊玩吧 |
[39:12] | I should stay in too, shouldn’t I? | 我也应该留在家里的 对吗 |
[39:13] | No, you should go to the birthday. | 不 你应该去参加生日派对 |
[39:17] | If you need a day, a night, or a weekend, | 如果你需要一天 一晚 或一个周末 |
[39:20] | you should have it. | 那你应该拥有 |
[39:21] | All this is gonna be here in the morning. | 等你早上回来时一切都还会在 |
[39:25] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:28] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[39:33] | – Have fun. – Bye. | -好好玩 -拜拜 |
[39:34] | – That’s an order. – Thank you. | -这是命令 -谢了 |
[39:38] | I thought I was staying home alone tonight. | 我还以为今晚我会一个人在家 |
[39:40] | Not a chance, sorry. | 不会的 抱歉了 |
[39:43] | I’m gonna change into my pajamas, | 我要换上睡衣 |
[39:44] | and then we’re gonna order an obscene amount of pizza, | 然后我们点一个超大披萨 |
[39:48] | and then we’re gonna talk about how much it sucks | 然后我们一起聊聊你父母要离婚 |
[39:51] | that your parents are getting divorced. | 这件事多么烦人 |
[39:54] | And that whatever we stupid adults do, | 还有不管我们这些愚蠢的大人做什么 |
[39:58] | or however bad it seems right now, | 或者不管现在看起来情况多糟糕 |
[40:03] | you’re gonna be just fine. | 你都不会有问题 |
[40:07] | Okay? Good. | 好吗 好 |
[40:10] | Let’s get pizza. | 我们叫披萨吧 |
[40:26] | – You Hank Voight? – Yeah, I am. | -你是汉克·博伊特 -是 |
[40:28] | You realize it’s your ass if this goes south? | 你知道万一出事你就完蛋了吧 |
[40:30] | I get it. | 我知道 |
[40:33] | Hey, man, come on out. | 伙计 出来 |
[40:37] | There you go. | 慢点 |
[40:41] | You the guy that swung me the day pass? | 是你让我有机会出来的 |
[40:44] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[40:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:48] | Little bit of light. | 一点光明 |
[40:51] | Come on. Thank you. | 去吧 谢谢 |