时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Wallace, my daughter. | 华莱士 我女儿 |
[00:07] | Lexi, she’s in there. | 莱克西 她在里面 |
[00:10] | Lexi! | 莱克西 |
[00:14] | Sergant. | 警长 |
[00:16] | That fire was intentionally set. | 大火是有人故意放的 |
[00:18] | This was mass murder. | 这是一场大屠杀 |
[00:20] | – Lexi! – Come on, come on. Let us take care of her. | -莱克西 -冷静 让我们来照顾她 |
[00:25] | Scissors. | 剪刀 |
[00:31] | Her chest can’t expand to accommodate the breath from the vent. | 她的胸腔无法扩张以容纳气囊通进去的气 |
[00:33] | – We need to release the skin. – Chest escharotomy? | -我们需要切开她的皮肤 -胸部焦痂切开术 |
[00:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[00:45] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[01:05] | Air pressures are coming down. | 气压降下来了 |
[01:06] | Sats are coming up. | 血氧上升 |
[01:08] | All right. | 那就好 |
[01:11] | Al. | 埃尔 |
[01:13] | How’s Lexi? Is–is she okay? | 莱克西怎么样了 她还好吗 |
[01:19] | What? Tell me. | 怎么了 告诉我 |
[01:21] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[01:22] | She’s in critical condition. | 她现在情况危急 |
[01:25] | – What? – She’s in critical condition. | -什么 -她现在情况危急 |
[01:31] | – Where is she? – Okay, it’s okay. | -她在哪 -没事的 没事的 |
[01:35] | Can I see her? | 我能看看她吗 |
[01:37] | I need to see her. | 我要去看她 |
[01:39] | I need to see her. | 我要去看她 |
[01:41] | This is Meredith, Lexi’s mom. | 这是梅瑞狄斯 莱克西的妈妈 |
[01:44] | This is Dr. Halstead, Jay’s brother. | 这是霍斯特德医生 杰的哥哥 |
[01:46] | So Lexi has burns over 60% of her body. | 莱克西身上有超过60%的烧伤 |
[01:50] | Ohh, what? | 什么 |
[01:51] | We had to make incisions in the burned area of Lexi’s chest | 我们在她胸腔的烧伤处开了切口 |
[01:55] | to improve her ability to breathe. | 来增强她的呼吸能力 |
[01:58] | I’ll continue to update you every step of the way. | 后面每一步我都会告知你们的 |
[02:01] | And you’re going to save her. Please? | 你会救她的吧 求你了 |
[02:07] | We’re gonna do our best. | 我们会尽力 |
[02:09] | Let the man do his job. | 让他去治疗吧 |
[02:11] | Come on. | 来 |
[02:14] | Take a seat. | 坐 |
[02:18] | Hey, take care of her. | 照顾好她 |
[02:20] | You take good care of her. | 一定照顾好她 |
[02:34] | Now you find whoever set that fire, | 你一定找到是谁放的火 |
[02:37] | and I want him alone. | 我要单独跟他谈谈 |
[02:49] | Detectives and arson investigators | 除非将纵火的人绳之以法 |
[02:51] | from across the city will not rest until the individual | 否则全市的警探和纵火案调查人员 |
[02:55] | or individuals responsible are brought to justice. | 将不眠不休地全城追捕 |
[02:58] | This cowardly act has robbed many of our Chicago citizens | 这种懦夫行为让我们芝加哥很多市民 |
[03:02] | of their future. | 失去了未来 |
[03:04] | I’m being told that the structure was a home | 据说事发建筑里住着很多 |
[03:08] | to many young and talented artists. | 年轻有天赋的艺术家 |
[03:13] | If those responsible are watching this, | 如果纵火犯正在看的话 |
[03:16] | they’re about to feel the full strength and scope | 那他们马上就会感受到芝加哥警局的 |
[03:17] | of the Chicago Police Department. | 全力追捕了 |
[03:20] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[03:26] | Stone. | 斯通 |
[03:28] | Antonio. | 安东尼奥 |
[03:30] | The entire State’s Attorney’s office | 整个州检察官办公室的人 |
[03:31] | and investigators are at your disposal. | 还有调查员 都任你差遣 |
[03:33] | – Good. – What do you need? | -好 -你需要什么 |
[03:35] | Just have your people in Felony Review | 让你们重罪审查部的人 |
[03:36] | – ready to sign some warrants. – Done. | -准备签发搜查令吧 -没问题 |
[03:41] | Hey. I know Detective Olinsky’s daughter | 对了 我知道奥林斯基警探的女儿 |
[03:43] | – is among the injured. – Mm-hmm. | -也因此受伤了 -是 |
[03:45] | But when I get this case file, it’s got to be legit, | 但这案子到我手上要走法律程序 |
[03:47] | by the numbers and tight. | 按规矩办事 |
[03:52] | Hey, Sarge! | 警长 |
[03:59] | Hey, when we responded to the call, this door was locked– | 我们到的时候 这扇门锁住了 |
[04:02] | so we thought– so we just pried the door open. | 所以我们想…我们就把门撬开了 |
[04:06] | And you see these scratches? | 看到这些划痕了吗 |
[04:09] | Whoever did this when they exited– | 凶手离开的时候 |
[04:11] | they jammed these metal wedges underneath the door. | 把这些金属楔塞在门下面了 |
[04:19] | – Excuse me a sec. – Yeah. | -失陪一下 -好 |
[04:23] | – Sarge. – Chief Lugo. | -警长 -卢戈队长 |
[04:25] | We have a task force assembled | 我们组了个专案组 |
[04:26] | but I want you and Intelligence to run the investigation. | 但我想让你和情报部来牵头调查 |
[04:29] | – Understood. – Right. | -明白 -好 |
[04:31] | Find the son of a bitch who did this. | 一定要找到做出这种事的那个混蛋 |
[04:51] | I got a relief sergeant to cover the front desk | 我找了一个警长替我在前台代班 |
[04:53] | – so I’m here to help. – Great. | -我来这里帮忙 -太好了 |
[04:55] | Uh, these are our 36 DOAs. | 这是36名死者 |
[04:59] | And the 18 over there are in the ICU at Med. | 那边的18名还在医院的重症监护室里 |
[05:07] | All right, thank you. All right, | 好 谢谢你 好了 |
[05:09] | hey, that was a parole officer in East Garfield Park. | 刚才是东加菲尔德公园的一个假释官 |
[05:12] | She has an ex-con named Nathan Delano | 她有个假释犯 叫内森·德拉诺 |
[05:15] | who did 18 years for arson | 他因纵火和谋杀未遂 |
[05:16] | and attempted homicide in Stateville | 在州监狱待了18年 |
[05:18] | because he lit his family on fire back in 1998. | 他在1998年把全家人都点上了 |
[05:21] | Including three of his own children. | 受害人包括他自己的三个孩子 |
[05:24] | So this guy failed to report in yesterday. | 这个人昨天没有找假释官报到 |
[05:26] | She marked him down for the violation, | 她把他标记为了违反假释条例 |
[05:28] | but his last known address was 4133 South Wells. | 他的最后已知地址是南威尔士街4113号 |
[05:31] | That’s six blocks from the Kimball Factory. | 离金博尔工厂六个街区 |
[05:33] | There’s a active warrant out for his arrest. | 他的逮捕令已经签发了 |
[05:35] | – Yeah. – Let’s go. | -好 -我们走 |
[05:58] | Nathan Delano? Chicago PD! Open up! | 内森·德拉诺 芝加哥警察 开门 |
[06:10] | 5021, Ida emergency. Shots fired at the police. | 我是5021I 紧急情况 有人朝警官开枪 |
[06:14] | 4133 South Ida. | 南4133号I |
[06:15] | Advise responding, | 请赶紧回复 |
[06:16] | there are plain clothes officerson the scene. | 现场有便衣警察 |
[06:19] | Ready, boys? | 准备好了吗 伙计们 |
[06:27] | All right. | 好 |
[06:29] | Many of the victims had only recently moved to Chicago. | 很多伤者最近才刚搬到芝加哥 |
[06:32] | Family members are still arriving from around the country, | 他们的家人正在从全国各地赶来 |
[06:35] | heartbroken, searching for answers. | 他们非常悲痛 想得到答复 |
[06:41] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[06:49] | Stop! | 站住 |
[06:54] | Stay down! | 不许动 |
[06:57] | Get off of me. | 放开我 |
[06:59] | – Pigs! Get off me! – Get up. | -猪 放开我 -起来 |
[07:01] | Get up! | 起来 |
[07:04] | That’s not Delano. | 那不是德拉诺 |
[07:07] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[07:10] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[07:14] | Come on. | 过来 |
[07:17] | Lane Cromwell. | 莱恩·克罗恩威尔 |
[07:19] | He and Nathan Delano were cellmates | 他和内森·德拉诺在州监狱 |
[07:21] | at Stateville for four years. | 做了四年的狱友 |
[07:23] | He’s wanted on an extraditable felony warrant from St. Louis. | 他在圣路易斯州因犯下引渡重罪遭到通缉 |
[07:27] | He beat a cab driver half to death. | 他把一个出租车司机打到半死 |
[07:30] | Priors for unlawful restraint, aggravated battery, | 他有非法拘禁 暴力殴打 |
[07:34] | assaulting a police– you get the idea. | 袭警的前科 你应该也明白了 |
[07:43] | Yeah, I’m gonna head back upstairs. | 我回楼上去了 |
[07:45] | That’s probably a good idea. | 好主意 |
[07:50] | You spit on that floor again, | 你敢再往地上吐口水 |
[07:51] | you’re gonna be licking it back up, trust me. | 就给我舔干净 相信我 |
[08:02] | Nathan Delano. Where is he? | 内森·德拉诺 他在哪里 |
[08:05] | I know you know who I am. | 我知道你知道我是谁 |
[08:07] | I know I’m going back to prison for the rest of my life. | 我知道我下半辈子都会在监狱里度过 |
[08:10] | So save it. | 省省吧 |
[08:12] | You got nothing to offer me. | 你没有什么条件能给我 |
[08:15] | That’s a fair point. | 有道理 |
[08:19] | Fair point. | 很有道理 |
[08:21] | But your little brother– what’s his name again? | 不过你弟弟 他叫什么来着 |
[08:23] | Aaron. | 艾伦 |
[08:25] | He’s doing six years at Menard, isn’t that right? | 他要在门纳德监狱关六年吧 |
[08:29] | Yeah, it says here he’s in, uh, | 这上面说他在 |
[08:31] | administrative segregation. | 行政隔离 |
[08:33] | Apparently he’s having some problems in gen pop. | 他肯定是惹了点麻烦 |
[08:36] | I don’t know, but, uh, | 我也不知道 不过 |
[08:39] | judging by his intake photo, I’m guessing he’s just– | 根据他入狱的照片 我猜他… |
[08:42] | just a little too fetching. | 有点太好看了 |
[08:47] | You can’t touch him. | 你不能动他 |
[08:48] | – Oh, no? – No. | -不行吗 -不行 |
[08:50] | You wanna hear something really funny? | 想听点有意思的事吗 |
[08:52] | The warden at Menard used to be my Deputy Chief. | 门纳德监狱的典狱长曾经是我的副局长 |
[08:57] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:58] | See, his wife, she wanted to move out to the country, | 他的妻子想要出国住 |
[09:00] | so he took the warden gig | 他就接了典狱长的活 |
[09:02] | and she finally got her garden. | 她终于拥有了自己的花园 |
[09:07] | So I’d say inside of 30 minutes, I could have your baby brother | 我敢说三十分钟内 我就能让你的宝贝弟弟 |
[09:10] | tossed in that yard like a little dog treat. | 像一条狗一样被扔到操场上 |
[09:21] | I don’t know where Nathan is. | 我不知道内森在哪里 |
[09:26] | He packed a bag real quick and drove off | 在你们这群警察出现之前 |
[09:28] | two minutes before your cop buddies rolled up. | 他飞快地收拾好一个包开车走了 |
[09:31] | Did he torch that warehouse? | 是他烧了那个仓库吗 |
[09:34] | Did he torch that warehouse? | 是他烧了那个仓库吗 |
[09:40] | I have no idea. ?I wasn’t there and I didn’t ask. | 我不知道 我不在场 我也没问 |
[09:44] | So why’d he blow off his check-in | 那他昨天为什么 |
[09:45] | with his parole officer yesterday? | 没有找假释官报到 |
[09:48] | He’d been using. | 他在吸毒 |
[09:50] | He knew he wouldn’t pass the piss test, | 他知道肯定通不过尿检 |
[09:51] | so we were gonna skip town. | 所以我们本来打算逃走 |
[09:55] | Head up to Alaska, where a buddy of mine owns a fishing boat. | 去阿拉斯加 我的一个哥们在那里有艘渔船 |
[09:58] | Okay, what’s he driving? | 他开什么车 |
[10:02] | What’s he driving? | 他开什么车 |
[10:09] | Suit yourself. | 随便你 |
[10:13] | A ’94 green Toyota. | 94款绿色丰田 |
[10:18] | Stolen out of Wisconsin. | 从威斯康辛偷的 |
[10:32] | Copy that. Thanks. Okay, Sarge, | 收到 谢谢 警长 |
[10:34] | we got a statewide BOLO out there on Delano | 我们已经发布全州通缉找德拉诺 |
[10:36] | and the stolen Toyota. | 和一辆失窃的丰田车 |
[10:38] | So here’s what we’re up against, boss. | 所以目前局面是这样的 老大 |
[10:39] | The warehouse was without any residential permits, | 这仓库没有任何居住许可证 |
[10:42] | so there’s no records, no lease agreements, | 所以没有任何记录 也没有租约 |
[10:44] | no video cameras and the person who knew the most | 更没有监控 而最了解情况的人 |
[10:46] | was the owner, Barry Kimball, who shot himself in the face | 就是所有者巴里·金博尔 他昨天在 |
[10:49] | yesterday at Firehouse 51. | 51号消防队吞枪自尽了 |
[10:50] | Right, Delano’s previous arson, | 德拉诺上一次纵火 |
[10:52] | he tried to kill his own family members. | 是想烧死他家里的人 |
[10:54] | So it’s a good bet if he’s behind this one, | 所以这次很有可能也是这样 |
[10:56] | he has some personal connection to someone inside. | 他和仓库里的某个人有关系 |
[10:59] | Hey, this is interesting. Barry Kimball | 有发现了 巴里·金博尔 |
[11:01] | took out additional commercial property insurance | 在六个月前给这个仓库 |
[11:04] | on the warehouse six months ago. | 多买了一份企业财产保险 |
[11:06] | He doubled his policy. | 把保额翻了一倍 |
[11:07] | – Insurance scam? – Maybe. | -保险诈骗 -有可能 |
[11:09] | Somehow crosses paths with Delano | 不知怎的和德拉诺车扯上了关系 |
[11:11] | and then gets him to torch the place. | 然后让他烧了这地方 |
[11:12] | It says he has a live-in girlfriend, Stacia Mulaney. | 他有个同居女友斯达西娅·穆兰妮 |
[11:15] | – We can check his apartment. – Good, Do it. | -我们可以去他的住处查查 -好 去吧 |
[11:20] | She almost came home. | 她就快搬回家了 |
[11:23] | We had lunch last week. | 我们上周吃了饭 |
[11:27] | I said, you know, you’ve given this guy two years. | 我说 你已经给这个男的两年时间了 |
[11:31] | It’s time, you know, to pursue your own dreams. | 是时候去追寻你自己的梦想了 |
[11:39] | And so I went back that next day | 然后我第二天再去的时候 |
[11:41] | and she had her bag packed. | 她已经打好包了 |
[11:47] | So I opened the car door but, uh, | 我打开车门 |
[11:52] | she just shook her head. | 她却一个劲地摇头 |
[11:54] | She was crying. | 她哭了 |
[11:59] | You know, she couldn’t leave him. | 她放不下他 |
[12:03] | “He needs me, Dad.” | “他需要我 爸爸” |
[12:12] | This is a nightmare. | 这简直是噩梦 |
[12:13] | Yeah, for a lot of people. | 是啊 许多人都这么想 |
[12:15] | Barry was just trying to help. | 巴里他只是想帮忙 |
[12:17] | They were artists and musicians | 那些人都是些搞艺术搞音乐的 |
[12:19] | who couldn’t afford regular rent. | 付不起别的地方的租金 |
[12:20] | You know, they made a community there. | 他们在那里就像个社区 |
[12:22] | Do either of these men look familiar to you? | 这两个人你看着眼熟吗 |
[12:27] | No. | 不认识 |
[12:29] | Why did Barry take out extra insurance on the warehouse | 巴里为什么在半年前给仓库 |
[12:31] | – six months ago? – I don’t know. | -多买了份保险 -我不知道 |
[12:34] | He kept me out of that stuff. | 他从不让我参与这些事 |
[12:38] | When he killed himself at the firehouse, | 当他在消防队自杀的时候 |
[12:40] | he had an unregistered gun. | 手里拿的枪是未注册的 |
[12:41] | Why would he be walking around with that? | 他为什么会带着把黑枪 |
[12:43] | He was being threatened. | 有人威胁他 |
[12:44] | – By who? – He didn’t say, | -谁 -他没说 |
[12:46] | but he started to get really paranoid. | 但是他精神非常紧张 |
[12:48] | Threatened about what? | 威胁他什么 |
[12:50] | Money. I don’t know. | 要钱吧 我也不知道 |
[12:52] | Like I said, Barry kept me out of all of that stuff. | 我说了 巴里不让我参与这些事情的 |
[12:54] | Okay, Stacia, I’m gonna ask you something | 好吧 斯达西娅 我要问你一个问题 |
[12:57] | and I’m only gonna ask once. | 我只问一次 |
[13:00] | Do you know who was after your boyfriend | 你知不知道是谁在威胁你男友 |
[13:03] | or who could have started that fire? | 或者是谁纵的火 |
[13:06] | No. | 不知道 |
[13:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:12] | Keep your phone on. Don’t leave town. | 别关机 别出城 |
[13:16] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们有事再联系 |
[13:24] | I got a hit. | 有结果了 |
[13:26] | I ran the Wisconsin plate on Delano’s stolen Toyota | 我在查询系统里搜了德拉诺偷的那辆 |
[13:28] | through NVLS plate reader | 丰田车的威斯康辛州车牌 |
[13:30] | and got two consecutive hits, | 查到了两个匹配结果 |
[13:32] | both indicating the 3400 block of Pulaski. | 两处都位于普拉斯基路3400号 |
[13:34] | All right, Lindsay and Halstead should be right there. | 琳德赛和霍斯特德就在那边 |
[13:36] | – Have them respond. – Yeah. | -让他们去查查 -好 |
[13:50] | Here. | 看 |
[14:09] | Get out of the way! | 都躲开 |
[14:20] | Stop, police! | 站住 警察 |
[14:30] | 5021 George. | 我是G5021 |
[14:31] | Armed offender fleeing westbound on 29th Street. | 嫌犯有枪 沿29号大街向西跑了 |
[14:33] | Get me some cars! | 派车来 |
[14:35] | Out of the way! | 都躲开 |
[14:40] | Do not move! | 不许动 |
[14:42] | Let go of the gun. Let go of the gun. | 放下枪 放下枪 |
[14:44] | Let it go! | 松手 |
[14:45] | 5021 George. Shots fired by the police. | 我是G5021 警方开火 |
[14:47] | Offender is down. 4000 block of West 29th Street. | 嫌犯被击倒 西29号大街4000号 |
[14:50] | Roll an ambulance. | 派救护车来 |
[14:51] | Copy that. Backup on the way. | 收到 增援马上就到 |
[14:53] | 5021 George’s other half-can you tell that ambulance | 我是G5021的队友 能麻烦你 |
[14:55] | to kick it in the ass, please? | 让救护车快点吗 |
[14:57] | Hey, partner, are you all right? | 搭档 你还好吗 |
[14:59] | Jay, are you there? | 杰 你能听见吗 |
[15:00] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 收到 我没事 |
[15:02] | – 5021, squad be advised… – You’re gonna be okay. | -5021 巡警注意 -你不会有事的 |
[15:06] | Offender didn’t make it. | 嫌犯已死亡 |
[15:07] | Copy that, 5021 George. We’ll notify coroner. | 收到 G5021 我们马上通知法医 |
[15:16] | Oh, I got something. | 我查出了点东西 |
[15:18] | We were able to pull some video | 我们想办法从仓库里 |
[15:19] | off one of the phones recovered from the warehouse. | 找出来的手机中恢复了一部分视频 |
[15:41] | Okay, back it up. | 倒回去一点 |
[15:48] | That guy was leaving fast. | 那个人急着要走 |
[15:50] | Stop. | 暂停 |
[15:52] | Zoom in. | 放大 |
[15:56] | That’s our killer. | 这就是我们要找的凶手 |
[16:00] | Yep. | 没错 |
[16:09] | We’re up to 38. | 死者人数增加到38了 |
[16:11] | So based on the proximity of the suspect to the stairs– | 根据我们在工厂测量的 |
[16:16] | which we measured at the warehouse– | 疑犯到楼梯的大致距离 |
[16:17] | he should be about 5’9, figure 150 pounds. | 疑犯身高约1米75 体重约68公斤 |
[16:20] | And how tall was Delano? | 德拉诺多高 |
[16:22] | Oh, Delano was a little over six feet. | 德拉诺1米8多一点 |
[16:29] | Hey, guys, um, so there’s gonna be | 伙计们 今晚在工厂 |
[16:31] | a candlelight vigil tonight at the warehouse. | 有一个烛光守夜的活动 |
[16:34] | At 8:00, FYI. | 对了 八点钟 |
[16:36] | So the block the warehouse is on. | 这是工厂所在的街区 |
[16:40] | Strings signify security cameras from private companies | 这些线绳标识了私企的摄像头 |
[16:44] | and what angles they access. | 以及它们拍摄的角度 |
[16:45] | All right, I want footage going back one month. | 好 我需要一个月以来的录像 |
[16:48] | And I want access to all these cameras. | 我还要检查这所有的摄像头 |
[16:50] | All right. | 好的 |
[16:51] | Hey, it’s my C.I. I’ll be right back. | 我线人的电话 我马上回来 |
[16:57] | – What’s up, man? – What you got for me? | -怎么样 兄弟 -有什么消息 |
[17:00] | Yeah, man, you know the dude who owned | 兄弟 你知道那个工厂的主人 |
[17:01] | – the warehouse, Kimball? – Yeah. | -金博尔吧 -知道 |
[17:02] | You know, we know each other ’cause I used to supply | 我跟他认识 因为我原来为一些 |
[17:04] | some folks who live in the warehouse. | 住在那个工厂里的人供货 |
[17:06] | Right, right, right. I understand that, Rashad. | 好好好 我明白 拉沙德 |
[17:07] | That’s why I called you. | 所以我才联系你 |
[17:08] | Well, he hit me up a couple weeks ago. | 他几周前联系了我 |
[17:12] | Wanted me to take care of a situation for him. | 想要我帮他处理一点事情 |
[17:14] | You know, turns out, these dudes were trying | 结果我发现 这些人 |
[17:15] | to shake him for some money. | 想敲诈他 |
[17:17] | Wanted me to step in, intervene, | 他想让我插手 |
[17:18] | – you know, do my thing. – Okay, wait, wait. | -你知道的 用我的办法解决 -等等 |
[17:20] | When did I ask you for information | 我什么时候找你问 |
[17:21] | – about the warehouse, Rashad? – This morning. | -工厂的消息的 拉沙德 -今早 |
[17:24] | Honestly, I think somewhere down the line, | 说实话 我觉得我们之间 |
[17:25] | a miscommunication developed between us | 肯定存在沟通不到位的情况 |
[17:27] | and I take full responsibility for that. | 而这个责任完全在我 |
[17:29] | I get it. But I’ma clarify for you right now. | 我明白 但我现在跟你说清楚 |
[17:32] | We in business, together. You work for me. | 我们两个是有交易的 你替我做事 |
[17:34] | You understand that? You give me information, | 你明白吗 你给我提供消息 |
[17:35] | I give you cash and keep your ass out of jail. | 我给你钱 让你不用坐牢 |
[17:37] | – Yes or no? – Yes. Of course. | -是不是 -是 当然是了 |
[17:40] | Thirty-eight people died, Rashad. | 死了三十八个人啊 拉沙德 |
[17:44] | You can’t slow walk this to me six hours later, bro. | 这事你不能慢吞吞的六小时后才告诉我 兄弟 |
[17:47] | I swear on everything I love, if that happens again, | 我用我的最爱起誓 这种事情再发生一次 |
[17:49] | your life is gonna change. | 你的人生就要出现大转折了 |
[17:51] | – Do you copy me? – Copy. | -明白了吗 -明白了 |
[17:54] | Now, you were saying. | 刚才你说什么来着 |
[17:56] | Look, this dude named K.D. | 听着 这个人名叫K.D. |
[17:57] | was trying to shake Kimball down, man. | 他想敲诈金博尔 |
[17:59] | That’s all he told me. I never saw the dude. | 他就告诉了我这么多 我没见过那个人 |
[18:01] | Just told me to be ready. | 他只告诉我要我准备好 |
[18:03] | He might about to put the ball in K.D.’s court. | 他可能马上要对K.D.动手了 |
[18:11] | She’s bradying down. | 她心跳减缓了 |
[18:12] | Milligram of Atropine. | 一毫克阿托品 |
[18:20] | It’s not working. Get one of Epi. | 没反应 用一剂肾上腺素 |
[18:24] | Heart rate, 20. She’s a peri-arrest. | 心率20 她已经围心搏骤停 |
[18:25] | Stats are down to single digits. | 各项指标都降至个位数了 |
[18:28] | – I can’t get a pulse. – Asystole! | -没有脉搏了 -心搏停止了 |
[18:30] | Get on her chest. Start CPR. | 给她做心肺复苏术 |
[18:32] | Another dose of Epi, now. | 再用一剂肾上腺素 快 |
[18:58] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[19:07] | Will. | 威尔 |
[19:10] | Now, I’ve had to give a lot of notifications | 这些年来 我也给很多家庭 |
[19:11] | to family over the years, so I know how hard it is. | 说过不好的消息 我知道这有多难 |
[19:14] | So you don’t have to sugar coat anything for me. | 你不必美化任何事情 |
[19:17] | All right? | 好吗 |
[19:19] | Okay, so… | 好的 那么 |
[19:24] | is Lexi gonna make it? | 莱克西能活下来吗 |
[19:29] | Her heart already stopped. | 她的心跳已经停止了 |
[19:32] | And, uh, we were able to get it going again. | 我们可以让她的心脏重新跳动 |
[19:35] | She’s in multi-organ failure. | 但她出现了多处器官衰竭 |
[19:38] | There’s just nothing more we can do. | 我们也无能为力了 |
[19:42] | I’m so sorry, Al. | 节哀顺变 埃尔 |
[19:48] | I’m so sorry. | 节哀顺变 |
[20:57] | Lexi died 20 minutes ago. | 莱克西二十分钟前过世了 |
[21:03] | We can mourn when the scumbag who did this is in cuffs. | 我们抓到这个纵火的混蛋后就可以去哀悼她了 |
[21:10] | Till then, what do we got? | 现在 我们有什么线索 |
[21:18] | Right. | 对了 |
[21:22] | The lab did an enhancement on the suspect leaving the warehouse. | 化验室放大了离开工厂的嫌疑人的图片 |
[21:26] | They were able to identify the logo | 他们可以辨认出 |
[21:29] | on the right shoulder of the suspect’s jacket. | 嫌犯夹克右肩上的标志 |
[21:31] | The brand is Forerange. | 这个牌子叫潮牌 |
[21:35] | The cargo jacket looks like the one the suspect is wearing. | 这件外套看起来像是嫌犯穿的那件 |
[21:40] | There’s five retail stores in Chicago that carry the brand. | 芝加哥有五间零售店在出售这个牌子 |
[21:43] | They’re sending me the last six months of security footage | 他们正在给我发送过去半年的监控录像 |
[21:46] | and all their cash and their credit card transactions. | 以及他们全部现金和信用卡交易的记录 |
[21:53] | Okay. | 就这些 |
[21:55] | All right, Kev, what’s up with the tip you got on K.D.? | 好的 凯文 K.D.那边你有线索吗 |
[21:58] | Yeah, we got 85 registered gang bangers | 我们的数据库里有85个 |
[22:02] | with those initials in our database. | 用这个缩写登记的帮派人员 |
[22:04] | And I cross-referenced the initials K.D. | 我用KD交叉对比了 |
[22:07] | with everyone who’s contacted Kimball’s phone. | 所有联系过金博尔的电话的人 |
[22:09] | Nothing. | 没有发现 |
[22:10] | These are all in-service calls | 这些是所有有效的手机号 |
[22:12] | and any paper generated on the warehouse. | 和仓库相关的所有文件 |
[22:14] | Most of the calls came from the same landline. | 大部分电话都来自同一个号码 |
[22:17] | Same woman. Claire Burke. | 同一个女人 克莱尔·伯克 |
[22:20] | She’s made over 40 suspicious persons calls. | 她打了四十多个可疑的个人电话 |
[22:23] | The last was three nights ago | 最近一次是三天前的晚上 |
[22:25] | and she lives down the block from the warehouse. | 她就住在仓库后面一条街上 |
[22:30] | So you and Jay. | 那你和杰去 |
[23:31] | This is how it always happens. | 总是这样 |
[23:33] | Y’all don’t show up until it hits the fan. | 不出事你们从来不现身 |
[23:36] | Detectives Lindsay and Halstead. | 琳德赛和霍斯特德警探 |
[23:38] | – Are you Claire Burke? – Yes. | -你是克莱尔·伯克吗 -是的 |
[23:40] | And before you leave, | 你们走之前 |
[23:40] | I wanna get the correct spelling of your names, | 我想知道你们的名字怎么拼写 |
[23:42] | your badge numbers, and what unit you’re assigned to. | 你们的警号 还有你们是哪个分局的 |
[23:45] | Not a problem, ma’am. | 没问题 女士 |
[23:46] | We’re here about the warehouse fire. | 我们来是为了仓库火灾 |
[23:48] | The gentleman who owned it was named Barry– | 仓库主人叫巴里… |
[23:51] | I know who he is. | 我知道他是谁 |
[23:52] | And he packed them damn kids in there like sardines. | 他把那些孩子跟沙丁鱼一样装在那里 |
[23:54] | Treated them about as good, too. | 对待他们也跟对待什么东西似的 |
[23:55] | Did you notice anything the night of the fire? | 起火那晚你有没有注意到什么 |
[23:56] | – Anything suspicious? – The night before, I did. | -有没有什么可疑 -那天前一晚 有 |
[23:59] | Okay. Barry had been having this heated conversation | 好的 巴里跟另一个男人在谈话 |
[24:01] | with another man, right down the street. | 对话很激烈 就在那条街上 |
[24:04] | I was sitting in that window, and I could see it all. | 我就坐在窗边 什么都看到了 |
[24:06] | This man kept thumping Barry’s chest like this. | 那人一直在这样打巴里的胸口 |
[24:09] | And I told that old hair bag officer Keating | 我跟那个老油条警察基廷说过 |
[24:11] | when he finally showed up 45 minutes later. | 可他过了四十五分钟才出现 |
[24:13] | But did officer Keating follow up with me? | 但是基廷警官跟进过吗 |
[24:15] | Hell no. | 当然没有 |
[24:17] | Okay, any other details about the man? | 好的 还有什么关于那个人的细节吗 |
[24:19] | White gentleman. Brown hair. | 白人 棕发 |
[24:20] | A little shorter than you, looked like– | 比你矮一点 看上去… |
[24:21] | How much shorter? | 矮多少 |
[24:23] | Oh, so you interrupt people. | 所以你会打断别人 |
[24:25] | – Sorry, ma’am. – I didn’t have a measuring stick, | -对不起 女士 -我没有量过 |
[24:27] | so I can’t say for sure. | 所以我也不能确定 |
[24:28] | But he was in his 20s, though. | 但是他二十多岁 |
[24:29] | And I got his license plate number. Wrote it down. | 我看到他的车牌号 写下来了 |
[24:31] | Really? Any chance you have security cameras? | 真的吗 你会不会刚好有监控录像 |
[24:33] | What am I? Fort Knox? | 我是什么啊 诺克斯堡军事基地吗 |
[24:34] | No, I don’t have any damn security cameras. | 没有 我没有什么鬼监控 |
[24:36] | But I got eyeballs. | 但是我有眼珠子 |
[24:37] | And that guy had been by here three times to talk to Barry. | 那人来跟巴里谈过三次了 |
[24:40] | He was bringing nothing but bad news. | 他每次就只带坏消息来 |
[24:42] | Next thing you know, 39 young people get called home | 到后来 就有39个年轻人提前 |
[24:45] | way before their time. | 给家里报了丧 |
[24:49] | I’ll go get you that license plate number. | 我去给你们拿车牌号 |
[24:51] | Appreciate it. | 谢谢你 |
[24:55] | Boss, ran the plate. Came back to a Kade Davis. | 老大 查了车牌号 查到凯德·戴维斯 |
[24:57] | Kade Davis? | 凯德·戴维斯 |
[24:59] | Yeah. 26 years old, 5’8, 170 pounds. | 是的 26岁 1米73 170磅 |
[25:02] | No criminal history, though. | 但是没有犯罪历史 |
[25:04] | – Get a photo array together. – All right. | -拿照片排一组 -好的 |
[25:08] | Him. No doubt in my mind. | 他 毫无疑问 |
[25:09] | Thank you very much for your help. | 非常感谢你的帮忙 |
[25:13] | Finally, a cop does something in this city. | 终于有警察为市民服务了 |
[25:17] | Lock him into the area, | 锁定他的位置 |
[25:19] | dump his phone, run his vehicle. | 追踪他的手机 调查他的车 |
[25:22] | I want everything on this prick before we move on him. | 在我们抓他之前我要知道这刺头所有的信息 |
[25:30] | Al. | 埃尔 |
[25:38] | We’re so sorry. | 节哀顺变 |
[25:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:44] | Well, listen. Let’s get you home. | 我们送你回家 |
[25:47] | Be with Meredith. | 梅瑞狄斯待在一起 |
[25:49] | No. | 不 |
[25:53] | – Alvin, do you wanna get some coffee? – Nah. | -埃尔文 你要喝点咖啡吗 -不用 |
[25:55] | Or maybe talk to the chaplain or–or peer support? | 要么跟牧师谈谈 或是支持组 |
[25:59] | No, I just wanna know what’s going on with this case. | 不用 我就想知道这个案子查得怎么样了 |
[26:04] | Well, we’re, uh, we’re moving in on a suspect. | 我们 我们查到一个嫌犯 |
[26:09] | But it’s nothing rock solid yet. | 不过现在还没有定论 |
[26:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:18] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[26:29] | – Hi, how are you? – I’m great. Thanks for asking. | -你怎么样 -我很好 谢谢关心 |
[26:32] | Do you have a reservation? | 你有预约吗 |
[26:35] | It’s all good. | 没事 |
[26:36] | I’m looking for the Davis party | 我要找戴维斯他们 |
[26:38] | and I’m wondering if they’re here. | 我想知道他们在不在这里 |
[26:40] | Yes. | 在 |
[26:42] | Don’t look. Just tell me where they are. | 别看 告诉我他们在哪里就好 |
[26:44] | By the window. | 窗边 |
[26:46] | He’s having dinner with a pretty Asian woman. | 他在跟一个亚洲美女吃饭 |
[26:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:52] | Stay right here. | 待在这里 |
[27:05] | – Kade Davis. – Can I help you? | -凯德·戴维斯 -需要帮忙吗 |
[27:07] | Yeah. | 需要 |
[27:09] | You need to stand up for me. | 你需要站起来一下 |
[27:11] | I’d like to know what this is about. | 我想知道怎么回事 |
[27:12] | – What’s the problem here? – Back up. | -发生了什么 -退后 |
[27:16] | – We can keep this civil. – I’m not going anywhere– | -我们可以礼貌一点 -我哪都不去 |
[27:21] | The hell do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你在干什么 |
[27:22] | Hands up. | 举起手来 |
[27:27] | Where you taking me? | 你要带我去哪 |
[27:29] | Where do you think? Move your ass. | 你觉得呢 走吧 |
[27:32] | Let’s ride. | 我们走 |
[27:43] | Al. Al! | 老埃 老埃 |
[27:46] | You can’t go in there, buddy. | 兄弟 你不能进去 |
[27:49] | I’m just gonna watch, man. Hang back. | 我只是在后面看着 |
[27:51] | No, but just– | 不行 你… |
[27:54] | Look, the observation room, that’s it. | 去观察室吧 |
[27:58] | I got it. | 交给我吧 |
[28:01] | Come on, man. | 来吧 兄弟 |
[28:12] | Quite the family tree you got. | 家庭很有背景嘛 |
[28:16] | So your uncle Patty, he was a ward superintendant | 你的叔叔帕蒂是一名车间主任 |
[28:19] | till he got swept up in operation silver shovel | 直到他因为盗窃和敲诈勒索 |
[28:22] | for felony theft and racketeering. | 在银锹行动中落网 |
[28:25] | The paperwork says he flipped on a couple of aldermen | 资料上说为了可以从轻发落 |
[28:27] | for a reduction in sentence. | 他告发了好多市参议员 |
[28:31] | Your cousin, Finn. One time city inspector. | 你的兄弟芬恩 曾经的市视导员 |
[28:34] | He got pinched for bribes, money laundering, | 他因为收受贿赂 洗钱和威胁目击者 |
[28:36] | threatening a witness. | 而被捕入狱 |
[28:38] | What am I doing here? | 我有什么罪 |
[28:45] | Barry Kimball. | 巴里·金博尔 |
[28:49] | Don’t know him. | 不认识他 |
[28:54] | So… | 所以 |
[28:57] | You’re gonna deny to my face | 你是要在我面前否认 |
[29:00] | knowing or interacting with Barry Kimball, | 你和这位仓库被点燃了的 |
[29:04] | whose warehouse got torched. | 巴里·金博尔有任何联系吗 |
[29:07] | That’s what I said. | 是的 |
[29:14] | Here’s what I think went down… | 我是这么觉得的 |
[29:17] | You tried to squeeze money out of kimball. | 你想勒索金博尔 |
[29:19] | Told him you’d rat him out to the city | 告诉他你会把他赶走 |
[29:21] | ’cause you have connections. | 因为你有关系 |
[29:23] | And he refused to pay or he stopped paying. | 但是他不再给你钱了 |
[29:26] | So you went back to your dirtbag relatives for advice | 所以你回去问那些狐朋狗友的意见 |
[29:30] | and they told you you had to get tough. | 他们让你强硬一些 |
[29:34] | So you went back to that warehouse during that rave | 所以你回去那个正在开派对的仓库 |
[29:38] | and you torched that place. | 然后付之一炬 |
[29:40] | I– | 我 |
[29:44] | Kid… | 小子 |
[29:49] | If the next thing out of your face | 如果你的下一句话是 |
[29:51] | is, “I don’t know Barry Kimball,” | “我不认识巴里·金博尔” |
[29:55] | we’re gonna go for a ride. | 那我们只能出去走走了 |
[30:01] | All right. I squeezed Kimball for money. | 好吧 我敲诈了金博尔 |
[30:04] | He wouldn’t pay. | 他不给 |
[30:06] | And yeah, I had people in my ear telling me | 是的 有人在我耳边跟我说 |
[30:07] | what the next level should be, but it wasn’t arson. | 下一步应该怎么做 但是我没有纵火 |
[30:11] | And no way did I light that place up. | 我也不会去把那个地方点了 |
[30:14] | I didn’t start that fire. You look all you want. | 我没有纵火 我只知道这么多 |
[30:22] | Come on. | 走 |
[30:36] | Yeah, your brother operated on Lexi. | 你哥哥为莱克西做的手术 |
[30:41] | So please tell him I said thanks. | 请替我转达我的感谢 |
[30:45] | I know he gave it everything he had. | 我知道他尽力了 |
[30:48] | I will. | 我会的 |
[30:50] | Yeah. | 好 |
[31:05] | All right, I want a full work-up on this guy. | 我需要对他进行全面调查 |
[31:07] | Search his apartment. | 搜查他的房子 |
[31:08] | – Let’s tie him to that brown Forerange jacket. – Okay. | -找到他和棕色潮牌夹克之间的联系 -好的 |
[31:11] | That was patrol. | 刚才是巡警 |
[31:12] | Tamra Collins just woke up in the ICU at med. | 塔姆拉·柯林斯刚刚在重症监护病房中醒来 |
[31:16] | And she wants to talk. | 她有话要说 |
[31:17] | All right. Kim, you go with. | 金 你们一起去 |
[31:19] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[31:26] | Sweetheart, the police are here. | 亲爱的 警察来了 |
[31:32] | Hi, Tamra. | 塔姆拉 你好 |
[31:34] | My name is Erin Lindsay | 我是艾琳·琳德赛 |
[31:35] | And Kim Burgess is here, as well. | 这位是金·伯吉斯 |
[31:38] | You had something you wanted to tell us. | 你有话想跟我们说 |
[31:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:43] | I was there at the rave. | 我当时在参加派对 |
[31:45] | And this guy stood– stood next to me. | 站在我身边的人 |
[31:50] | He was wearing a dark jacket | 穿着一件深色夹克 |
[31:55] | and a–and a hat. | 戴着一顶帽子 |
[31:58] | And he was holding a paper bag. | 他拿着一个纸袋 |
[32:02] | He walked over to the side and he– | 他走到旁边 |
[32:05] | he dropped the paper bag on the floor. | 把纸袋扔到了地上 |
[32:08] | And then stepped on it. | 踩了上去 |
[32:09] | Then he kicked it behind the couch. | 然后把纸袋踢到了沙发后面 |
[32:12] | He–he started to walk away | 他准备走的时候 |
[32:15] | and then the bag burst into flames. | 纸包就突然着火了 |
[32:21] | Do you remember anything else about him? | 你还记得他的其它特征吗 |
[32:26] | He was a little bit taller than me. | 他比我高一点点 |
[32:28] | So, 5’8, maybe. | 他大概1米72 |
[32:31] | And a white guy. | 白人 |
[32:35] | In his 20s. | 20岁左右 |
[32:39] | He had a– | 他右手 |
[32:41] | a silver skull ring on his right hand. | 戴着一枚银骷髅戒指 |
[32:44] | I–I noticed it when he wiped his eyebrow. | 他擦眉毛的时候我看到的 |
[32:48] | That’s really good. | 非常好 |
[32:51] | Is there anything else, or– | 还有其它的吗 |
[32:53] | Yeah, he–he had blue eyes. | 有 他的眼睛是蓝色的 |
[32:56] | Blue? Are you sure? | 蓝色 你确定吗 |
[33:00] | When he looked at me, it was like | 他看我的时候 就好像 |
[33:02] | he was looking right through me. | 他把我看穿了一样 |
[33:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:11] | All right, we’re looking for a male, white, 20-25, | 好 我们要找的是一名男性 20-25岁 |
[33:15] | owns a brown Forerange cargo jacket. | 穿一件棕色潮牌夹克 |
[33:18] | He wears a silver skull ring on his right hand. | 右手带着银骷髅头戒指 |
[33:20] | He’s about 5’8, and he has blue eyes. | 身高一米七多 蓝眼睛 |
[33:24] | We’ll run everyone in the city with that description. | 我们会查一下市里所有符合这个描述的人 |
[33:27] | All DMV, city, county, and state employees, | 所有车管所 市内 县内和州内雇员 |
[33:29] | anyone with a public record. | 任何有公共记录的人 |
[33:31] | Kick Kade Davis? | 放了凯德·戴维斯吗 |
[33:34] | Charge him with the gun first. | 先以非法持枪罪起诉他 |
[33:37] | So we’re nowhere. | 我们又回到原点了 |
[33:43] | You got that vigil in an hour, Sarge. | 祈祷活动一小时后开始 警长 |
[33:46] | All right, everybody get ready. | 好 大家做好准备 |
[34:55] | I’ve got someone. Male, white, dark beanie, | 我看到一个人 白人男性 黑色无檐便帽 |
[34:58] | moving to my right. | 正往我右侧移动 |
[35:00] | – That one, there. – Right there. | -那个 -就是他 |
[35:04] | Halstead, coming to you, brother. | 霍斯特德 正往你那边去 |
[35:16] | Headed north. | 往北 |
[35:31] | I got eyes. He’s going westbound down the alley. | 看到目标 他正往西边小巷里去 |
[35:42] | Yeah, you can stop right there. | 你可以停下了 |
[36:03] | Put him in the cage. | 把他关起来 |
[36:20] | Dylan Oates, 22. | 迪伦·奥兹 22岁 |
[36:22] | He’s got an apartment on West 18th. | 在西18街有栋公寓 |
[36:23] | Call Felony Review, get a warrant. | 找重罪审查办签发搜查令 |
[36:30] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[36:38] | It’s clear. | 安全 |
[36:40] | Clear. | 安全 |
[36:58] | Jay. In here. | 杰 这里 |
[37:07] | Metal wedges. | 金属楔子 |
[37:23] | I work with a detective– | 我有个同事… |
[37:26] | I mean, he’s a– | 他是个… |
[37:28] | He’s a really good friend of mine. | 他是我一个很好的朋友 |
[37:33] | You killed his daughter in that fire. | 你在那场大火中害死了他女儿 |
[37:39] | I mean, I knew her her whole life. She was… | 我从她出生就认识她 她… |
[37:44] | Just one of those people, made the world a better place. | 就是那种会让这个世界更美好的人 |
[37:47] | I mean, she just– | 她真的… |
[37:50] | She had a glow. | 她真的发光 |
[37:59] | A chief at CFD, | 芝加哥消防局的一个队长 |
[38:02] | he told me arsonists like to return | 他告诉我纵火犯喜欢 |
[38:04] | to the scene of the crime, | 回到犯罪现场 |
[38:05] | but I had a real strong hunch you would anyway. | 但我有强烈的直觉 你肯定会回去 |
[38:09] | Because I know this crime was personal. | 因为我知道这一犯罪是私人恩怨 |
[38:14] | You wanted to hurt someone ’cause someone hurt you. | 你想伤害一个伤害过你的人 |
[38:18] | Tell me if I’m wrong. | 我有没有说错 |
[38:22] | Tell me if I’m wrong! | 我有没有说错 |
[38:30] | So who was it? | 是谁 |
[38:33] | Who pissed you off, huh? | 是谁惹毛你了 |
[38:36] | Who broke your little heart? | 谁伤了你的小心心 |
[38:38] | I have the right to remain silent. | 我有权保持沉默 |
[38:39] | I understand that right and I do not wish to speak with you. | 我知道我的权利 我不想跟你说话 |
[38:49] | You’re gonna tell me why you lit that fire. | 你要告诉我你为什么纵火 |
[38:52] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[38:55] | Or you’re gonna feel pain | 否则你会感受到 |
[38:58] | like you never imagined was possible. | 难以想象的痛苦 |
[39:03] | – I have the right to remain– – Which you have! | -我有权保持… -没错 |
[39:11] | – Al, Al, Al! Al, come on, Al. – Get off me. | -埃尔 别这样 埃尔 -放开 |
[39:14] | – Come on, let me– – Al! | -你放开我 -埃尔 |
[39:15] | – Get off me! Get off me! – Come on, man! | -放开 放开我 -别这样 |
[39:17] | – Get off me, man. – Al, Al, come on. | -放开我 -埃尔 埃尔 |
[39:20] | – Get off me! – Hey, it’s okay, we’re good. | -放开我 -没事 放心 |
[39:23] | Door’s locked, we’re good. | 门锁了 没事的 |
[39:24] | – Hank, take a walk, man. Give me the keys. – Al. | -汉克 你出去走走 把钥匙给我 -埃尔 |
[39:26] | – Give me the keys! – Al, listen to me. | -把钥匙给我 -埃尔 听我说 |
[39:30] | I’m gonna turn him over to the state’s attorney– | 我要把他交给州检察官 |
[39:31] | – No, we’re not! – Yes, we are! | -不行 -必须交过去 |
[39:34] | – No, we’re not. – Look, it’s killing me. | -不行 -我也不想这样 |
[39:35] | But it’s the only way, Al. | 但只能这样 埃尔 |
[39:36] | Hey, when Justin was killed, what did you do? | 贾斯汀被杀时 你怎么做的 |
[39:40] | Would you have let anybody stop you if they tried? | 你会让谁阻止你吗 |
[39:41] | We got 39 families looking for justice, not just one. | 有39个家庭在等待正义伸张 不是一个 |
[39:44] | Oh, so you don’t think that they’d be happy to hear | 你不觉得他们听说这个禽兽 |
[39:46] | that this animal was dredged out of the river? | 被人从河里挖出来 会很高兴吗 |
[39:49] | I don’t know that! | 我不知道 |
[39:51] | I don’t know that, and neither do you. | 我不知道 你也不知道 |
[39:52] | And that’s why it’s gotta go down this way. | 所以我们必须把他交出去 |
[39:54] | – Give me the keys. – I can’t do that, Al, | -把钥匙给我 -不行 埃尔 |
[39:56] | – I’m sorry. – I’m warning you, man. | -对不起 -我警告你 |
[39:57] | Well, then you’re gonna have to go through me to get him out. | 那你就得先经过我 才能把他弄出来 |
[40:00] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[40:14] | Al. | 埃尔 |
[40:18] | Heard you had a suspect. Wanted to check in. | 我听说你们抓到疑犯了 我来看看 |
[40:21] | – There he is. – He confessed. | -在那里 -他认罪了 |
[40:31] | – Okay. To who? – Me. | -跟谁认的 -我 |