时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Clear and holster your safe weapon. | 退弹 把枪都收起来 |
[00:14] | When your weapon is safe, raise your hand. | 收好了举手示意 |
[00:19] | The line is safe. Remove your eyes and ears. | 安全 把护目镜和耳罩都摘下来 |
[00:21] | Bring your targets up-range. Watch your heads. | 把靶纸送到面前 小心头 |
[00:27] | Police your brass and bring your targets up for requalification. | 清理弹壳后拿靶纸进行资格再认定 |
[00:37] | You can frame this if you want, | 你如果愿意的话可以裱起来 |
[00:38] | you know, for younger generations to marvel. | 让年轻的警察们来瞻仰 |
[00:42] | – Detective Lindsay, right? – Yeah. | -琳德赛警探是吗 -对 |
[00:45] | – From Intelligence? – Yeah. | -情报组的吗 -没错 |
[00:47] | You got a new guy, Kenny Rixton? | 你们有个新人 叫肯尼·雷克斯顿吧 |
[00:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:52] | Watch your back. | 小心点 |
[00:55] | We got to roll. How’d you do? | 我们得走了 你怎么样 |
[00:59] | Son of a bitch. | 你牛逼 |
[01:02] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[01:03] | You both passed re-qual. | 你们都通过了 |
[01:05] | Stay safe out there. | 出去注意安全 |
[01:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:08] | Um– – Erin, we gotta go. | 艾琳 我们得走了 |
[01:36] | – But it’s all we have. – Thanks. | -但我们只知道这些 -谢谢 |
[01:36] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[01:38] | Body inside the house. | 尸体在房子里 |
[01:39] | Or, you know, what’s left of it. | 或者说 是残骸 |
[01:41] | Reynolds is the LGBT home next door. | 雷诺兹是隔壁的LGBT之家 |
[01:44] | – LGBT stands for Lesbian– – I know what it stands for. | -LGBT是指蕾丝… -我知道是什么意思 |
[01:47] | Okay. Everyone in there was evacuated | 好吧 里面的人都疏散去了 |
[01:49] | to the school basement, which is down the block. | 学校地下室 就在这个街区 |
[01:52] | – Okay. Thanks. – Yeah. | -好的 谢谢 -好 |
[02:02] | – Sergeant. – Randy. | -警长 -兰迪 |
[02:05] | Another day at the office, huh? | 真够忙活的啊 |
[02:07] | Yeah. These natural gas explosions are no joke. | 是啊 天然气爆炸真不是开玩笑的 |
[02:11] | I’ve seen one take out half a city block. | 我见过一次 炸掉了半个街区 |
[02:13] | Any indication how it happened? | 有什么线索吗 |
[02:16] | Gas flex hose was removed from the kitchen wall, | 厨房墙上的软管段不见了 |
[02:18] | so looking like this was intentional. | 看起来似乎是故意的 |
[02:29] | Okay, so what did Rixton do? | 好 雷克斯顿干了什么 |
[02:30] | Guy didn’t say. | 那个人没说 |
[02:33] | What? They got to know. | 怎么了 他们总得知道吧 |
[02:35] | Where’s Rixton now? | 雷克斯顿现在在哪 |
[02:36] | He’s in the back of the house. | 在房子后面 |
[02:39] | Guys, I’m just saying let’s not go on the warpath | 伙计们 先搞清楚怎么回事 |
[02:41] | until we know what happened, if anything. | 再生气也不迟 |
[02:45] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[02:52] | Paint thinner. Could be the accelerant. | 涂料稀释剂 可能是助燃剂 |
[02:55] | CFD says there were two more like it in the basement. | 芝加哥消防局说地下室还有两个这样的 |
[02:58] | Your guys at the gang unit must be proud | 你调到情报局里干活 |
[03:00] | with you making the jump over to Intelligence. | 黑帮组里的人肯定都很骄傲吧 |
[03:03] | Yeah. Yeah, they are. | 是啊 没错 |
[03:05] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[03:10] | Hey! Hey! Over here! | 快过来 |
[03:16] | – He’s alive! – Medics, trauma victim. | -他还活着 -急救员 受伤受害者 |
[03:19] | Delta side in the gangway. Board, collar, jump bag, now! | 舷梯旁的三角区 担架 护颈 缓冲袋 快 |
[03:22] | – Copy that. – Okay, ready? | -收到 -准备好了吗 |
[03:23] | Lift! You’re gonna be okay. | 抬起来 你会没事的 |
[03:26] | Help’s on the way. Just hang on. | 急救员就来了 撑住 |
[03:29] | Just hang on. | 撑住 |
[03:38] | All right, the tenant is Dan Llewellyn, 35. | 好 租客是丹·卢埃林 35岁 |
[03:41] | He’s a contractor. | 他是个承包商 |
[03:43] | Now, we didn’t find a cell phone | 我们在尸体上或者房子里 |
[03:44] | anywhere on the body or on the property. | 都没有发现手机 |
[03:46] | All calls to Llewellyn’s cell have gone unanswered, | 所有打给卢埃林的电话都是未接 |
[03:48] | and we can’t get a signal location. | 我们也无法定位 |
[03:50] | We’ve reached out to his family. | 我们联系了他的家人 |
[03:52] | Body’s at the M.E.’s office right now. | 尸体现在在法医那里 |
[03:53] | They’re trying to track for dental and DNA. | 他们在尝试查牙科记录以及DNA |
[03:55] | Preliminary report says we got a male, 6’2″, maybe 6’3.” | 初步报告称是一个一米八多的男性 |
[03:58] | That matches Llewellyn’s height. | 正好对应卢埃林的身高 |
[03:59] | All right, and the other victim? | 好的 另一个受害人呢 |
[04:00] | Was he from that LGBT home? | 他是LGBT之家的吗 |
[04:02] | Yeah, he’s at Med. I’m trying to get an ID, | 对 他在医院 我在查他的身份 |
[04:04] | but the home’s director says all their kids are accounted for. | 但那里的管理人说他们的人没少 |
[04:07] | All right, Atwater, you and Rixton head over to Med. | 好 阿特沃特 你和雷克斯顿去医院 |
[04:08] | I want you there when he’s ready to talk. | 他能说话了就去问 |
[04:10] | And have his clothes sent to the lab. | 把他的衣服送到化验室去 |
[04:12] | Have them checked for accelerant. | 看看有没有助燃剂 |
[04:13] | He may be our firebug. | 他可能就是纵火犯 |
[04:14] | CFD says we’re not looking | 消防局说我们要找的 |
[04:15] | at a trained arsonist. | 不是纵火惯犯 |
[04:17] | All right, the rest of you– fire’s an easy way | 其他人 火灾是谋杀 |
[04:19] | to execute a homicide or cover one up. | 或者掩盖谋杀的好办法 |
[04:22] | Let’s figure out which | 我们去弄清是哪种情况 |
[04:23] | and why we got two bodies at the same place at the same time. | 还有为什么同时同地会有两个受害人 |
[04:26] | What do we have on the building’s owner? | 房屋主人有什么信息 |
[04:28] | Fred Teague. He’s got six properties on the south side, | 弗雷德·蒂格 在南边有六栋房子 |
[04:31] | and he’s been dancing on and off with the city’s | 过去几年他时不时都在和市里的 |
[04:33] | Troubled Building Unit for the last few years. | 问题建筑小组周旋 |
[04:35] | Copy that. And he’s downstairs. | 收到 他就在楼下 |
[04:37] | Hit it. | 行动 |
[04:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:42] | – That’s convenient. – Mmm. | -真方便 -对 |
[04:50] | Talked to a guy who I trust. | 我和一个可信的人谈过 |
[04:52] | He said indictments are being handed down | 他说起诉书已经下到 |
[04:54] | to Rixton’s old unit. | 雷克斯顿以前的组里了 |
[04:55] | Seriously? For what? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[04:56] | I don’t know. He didn’t say. | 我不知道 他没说 |
[04:59] | So, what? Rixton bailed on a sinking ship? | 那是怎样 雷克斯顿放弃了一艘沉船吗 |
[05:01] | Yeah, or Voigt threw him a life preserver. | 对 或者博伊特给他扔了救生圈 |
[05:05] | I mean, what are we all supposed to do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[05:07] | Just wait around for IAD to handle it? | 等着内务部来处理吗 |
[05:09] | ‘Cause I figure if his old unit is bent, | 如果他以前的组都有问题 |
[05:12] | what kind of cop is he? | 那他是什么警察 |
[05:13] | What do we even know about this guy, | 除了博伊特力保他之外 |
[05:15] | aside from the fact that Voigt rubber-stamped him? | 我们又了解这家伙多少呢 |
[05:20] | I’m gonna call Antonio. | 我去打电话给安东尼奥 |
[05:22] | I mean, if indictments are coming down, | 如果起诉书下来了 |
[05:23] | – he’s gonna know about them. – Yeah. | -他肯定会知道 -对 |
[05:29] | I just came from the house. | 我刚从房子那里过来 |
[05:31] | That was the first rental I bought, 18 years ago. | 那是我18年前买的第一栋房子 |
[05:34] | Can you believe that? | 你敢信吗 |
[05:35] | What was your relationship like with the tenant, | 你和租户丹·卢埃林 |
[05:38] | Dan Llewellyn? | 关系怎样 |
[05:39] | Frosty. | 不怎么样 |
[05:40] | I mean, rest his soul, but… | 我是说 愿他灵魂得以安息 但是 |
[05:44] | what a royal pain in the ass. | 他可真是个讨人厌的家伙 |
[05:46] | How so? | 怎么说呢 |
[05:47] | Dan was looking to break his lease, | 丹想违背租约 |
[05:49] | move in with his girlfriend. | 他想和他女朋友同住 |
[05:51] | But he had eight months left. | 但他的租约还剩八个月 |
[05:53] | – What was her name? – Vivica something. | -她叫什么 -薇薇卡什么的 |
[05:55] | You got a couple of properties with code violations. | 你有几处资产都出现了违规 |
[05:57] | I fixed all those. | 我都解决了 |
[05:59] | And the house from this morning was 100% up to code. | 而且今早这栋房子是绝对符合规定的 |
[06:02] | Yeah, except you took out extra insurance on it | 是啊 但是你两个月前给这栋房子 |
[06:04] | two months ago. | 办理了额外保险 |
[06:05] | I was doing work on the building, | 那栋大楼在施工 |
[06:07] | and the extra insurance | 而我办理额外保险 |
[06:08] | is because there was gonna be people on site. | 是因为到时候肯定会有不少人过去 |
[06:11] | All right, so where were you this morning, Mr. Teague? | 你今早人在哪里 蒂格先生 |
[06:14] | I had a meeting with a painter across town. | 我和城市另一头的粉刷匠见了一面 |
[06:21] | Are you guys seriously looking at me for torching my own place? | 你们不会是真的觉得我纵火烧了自己的房子吧 |
[06:24] | You’re not talking us out of it. | 你没让我们打消这个念头 |
[06:27] | Maybe Dan lit the place | 也许是丹纵的火啊 |
[06:29] | so he didn’t have to pay rent the rest of the year, | 这样他就不用付剩下的租金了 |
[06:31] | and he torched his own ass in the process. | 而纵火途中他不小心把自己也点着了 |
[06:33] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[06:36] | Name and number of the painter you met. | 你见的那个粉刷匠的名字和电话 |
[06:41] | Dan will screw me yet from the grave. | 丹真是死了也不放过我 |
[06:44] | He’ll screw me. | 他害死我了 |
[06:50] | Sarge. | 警长 |
[06:51] | We got a homeless guy ranting and raving outside. | 外面有个流浪汉在大喊大叫 |
[06:54] | So get rid of him. | 那就让他走啊 |
[06:55] | Uh, yeah, love to, but CPD’s new de-escalation protocol | 我是想啊 但是芝加哥警署的新缓和条例 |
[06:58] | means I got to contact my immediate supervisor ASAP, | 规定我得立刻联系我的直属上级 |
[07:01] | so…it is what it is. | 所以 我来了 |
[07:07] | It’s about my dog. She’s been gone all this time. | 是我的狗 她走丢了一直没回来 |
[07:10] | And no one can find her. | 没人能找到她 |
[07:12] | And I looked. I did. I did. | 我找了 我找了 我找了 |
[07:13] | And so–so what help are you? | 你能帮我吗 |
[07:15] | What I’m asking–right? Right? ‘Cause Jupiter–Jupiter– | 我想怎么办 对吗 因为朱皮特 朱皮特 |
[07:18] | That’s what planet he’s on. | 他是那个星球来的 |
[07:20] | You have a dog missing, sir? | 你的狗走失了对吗 先生 |
[07:22] | Dog. My dog. Thank you. | 狗 我的狗 谢谢你 |
[07:23] | Why is no one looking? Looking? ‘Cause Jupiter– | 为什么没人去找 去找 因为朱皮特 |
[07:26] | H-his name is Jupiter? | 他 他的名字是朱皮特吗 |
[07:28] | Marvin. My name’s Marvin. | 马文 我的名字叫马文 |
[07:30] | Okay, Marvin, we’re gonna walk inside where it’s warm, | 好的 马文 我们进去暖和一下吧 |
[07:32] | and we’re gonna get you something to eat, | 然后我们给你弄点吃的 |
[07:34] | and maybe make a few calls– | 然后打几个电话 |
[07:37] | What’s in your pocket, Marvin? | 你口袋里是什么 马文 |
[07:39] | Look at me. Marvin, what’s in your pocket? | 看着我 马文 你口袋里是什么 |
[07:43] | Needle. | 注射器 |
[07:45] | What’s in the needle, Marvin? Are you shooting up? | 注射器里面是什么 马文 你吸毒吗 |
[07:48] | My dog is gone. | 我的狗不见了 |
[07:50] | You didn’t pat him down? You didn’t search him? | 你没安抚他 没搜他身吗 |
[07:51] | – What are you, a rookie? – No, no, he comes up and I– | -你怎么回事 菜鸟吗 -不是 他出现我… |
[07:53] | Tell Commander Crowley I’ll have an Exposure Report | 告诉克罗利局长 等我从医院回来 |
[07:55] | when I get back from Med. | 我要一份风险报告 |
[07:57] | But get him inside, | 把他带进去 |
[07:58] | search him properly, | 好好给他搜身 |
[08:00] | and get his info. | 查到他的信息 |
[08:02] | All right, come on. | 好了 来吧 |
[08:05] | We just finished unpacking last night. | 我们昨晚才搬完东西 |
[08:07] | Why do you want to know about Dan? | 你们为什么想了解丹的情况 |
[08:09] | Have you spoken to him today? | 你今天和他说过话吗 |
[08:11] | Not since this morning. He left at, like, 5:30. | 今早开始没有 他大概五点半就走了 |
[08:14] | Do you know where his job was or the name of his firm? | 你知道他在哪儿工作 或者他单位的名字吗 |
[08:16] | He’s self-employed. He’s doing a remodel across town, | 他是个体户 在城里做改造 |
[08:19] | but I don’t have the address. | 但我不知道地址 |
[08:19] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[08:21] | Vivica, there was a fire at his old place | 薇薇卡 今早他以前住处 |
[08:24] | early this morning, and somebody got caught in it. | 发生了火灾 有人没逃出来 |
[08:27] | Someone died? | 有人死了吗 |
[08:31] | Oh, my God. Was it Dan? | 我的天哪 是丹吗 |
[08:33] | We don’t know yet. | 我们还不知道 |
[08:34] | How can you not know? | 你们怎么能不知道 |
[08:35] | The condition of the body. | 尸体的状况太糟糕了 |
[08:42] | That’s him. He was wearing a blue shirt, grey sweater. | 这就是他 他穿着蓝衬衫灰毛衣 |
[08:45] | He’s tall. Like 6’3″. | 他很高 大概1米9 |
[08:48] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[08:50] | No. Where’s the body? | 不 他的尸体在哪儿 |
[08:51] | At the medical examiner’s. | 在法医那里 |
[08:52] | I’ll go. I’ll know if I look– | 我要去 我看到就知道是不是了 |
[08:53] | You don’t want to see the body, ma’am. | 你不会想看尸体的 女士 |
[09:00] | Patient’s name is Kyle Harvey. | 患者名叫凯尔·哈维 |
[09:02] | Dr. Rhodes is coming down. | 罗德斯医生会救治他 |
[09:04] | – Great. Thank you. – Appreciate that. | -好 谢谢 -十分感谢 |
[09:07] | Uh…so, dog, | 老兄 |
[09:09] | you still keep up with buddies from your old unit? | 你还跟之前组里的兄弟们有联系吗 |
[09:13] | Why is everyone suddenly so interested in my old unit? | 为什么大家突然都对我以前的组这么感兴趣 |
[09:17] | I’ma keep it real with you, man. | 我就直说吧 兄弟 |
[09:18] | We heard about some indictments coming down, and… | 我们听说你身上有诉讼案 然后 |
[09:22] | I just want a little clarification. | 我只是想弄明白 |
[09:24] | Yeah, well, you know, you’re not an active cop | 你知道吗 没两个人投诉你 |
[09:26] | unless you got a beef on you. | 你都不敢说自己是个积极的警察 |
[09:28] | Yeah, well, indictment’s a little different from beef, | 但是诉讼和投诉不同啊 |
[09:30] | but okay. | 但没关系 |
[09:31] | Hey, fellas. | 你们好啊 |
[09:32] | So, I’m sorry, but your victim was triple zeroes | 我很抱歉 但是你们的受害者送来的时候 |
[09:34] | when he came in. | 已经基本没有生命体征了 |
[09:35] | We did everything we could, but he died | 我们尽了全力 但他还是因为 |
[09:37] | of massive blunt force trauma from the explosion. | 爆炸造成的大型钝器创伤身亡了 |
[09:40] | Thanks, Doc. Think you could send those clothes | 谢谢了 医生 你能把那些衣物 |
[09:42] | to the lab for us? | 替我们送去化验室吗 |
[09:43] | – You got it. – Thanks. | -没问题 -谢谢 |
[09:48] | Did you know Kyle? | 你认识凯尔吗 |
[09:50] | I’m Angie McCallister, from Reynolds, | 我是安吉·麦卡里斯特 来自雷诺兹 |
[09:52] | the LGBT home next door. | 也就是隔壁的LGBT之家 |
[09:55] | Kyle was one of ours. | 凯尔是我们中的一员 |
[10:02] | Kyle was released two weeks ago. | 凯尔两周前被放出来 |
[10:06] | His mother passed away a year ago. | 他母亲一年前过世了 |
[10:08] | He and his father were always at odds. | 他跟他爸一直不合 |
[10:10] | Six months ago, he tried to take his own life, | 六个月前 他想过自己的生活 |
[10:12] | and he was placed with us. | 于是他来跟我们搭伙 |
[10:14] | We’d been working with Kyle and his dad. | 我们和凯尔还有他爸一起工作过 |
[10:16] | They’d come so far. | 他们俩形同陌路 |
[10:19] | Yeah. Um, did you have any issue with the tenant next door? | 你们和隔壁租户之间有没有什么纠纷 |
[10:24] | Dan? No. | 丹吗 没有 |
[10:26] | He was a great guy. | 他是个好人 |
[10:28] | He fixed things around the house. | 经常修理房子周围的东西 |
[10:31] | He was really nice to the kids. | 他对孩子也很好 |
[10:33] | And some people in the neighborhood | 社区里的有些人 |
[10:34] | just weren’t as welcoming, you know? | 就是不怎么受欢迎 |
[10:37] | He stood up for our kids. | 但他会为我们的孩子出头 |
[10:40] | Did he stand up to anybody in particular? | 他有没有特别针对某个人 |
[10:44] | One guy, yeah. | 有一个 |
[10:47] | Like, two weeks ago, he and Dan got into a fight. | 两礼拜前 丹就和他打了起来 |
[10:54] | The M.E. says no dental work | 法医说被害者没有 |
[10:56] | or recent surgeries on our victim. | 牙科或者近期的手术记录 |
[10:58] | Canvass says it may have happened | 调查报告显示案发可能时间太早 |
[10:59] | too early for witnesses. | 所以没有什么目击者 |
[11:00] | No neighbors saw or heard anything until the explosion. | 直到爆炸发生 附近没有人看到或听到任何事 |
[11:03] | Hey, Sarge, um, | 警长 |
[11:06] | we gotta ask you about Rixton. | 我们得问问你雷克斯顿的事 |
[11:09] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[11:10] | We heard that indictments were being handed down | 我们听说那份起诉书送去了 |
[11:12] | in his old unit. | 他以前的组 |
[11:14] | What does that have to do with you? | 所以跟你有什么关系 |
[11:20] | I want to know who’s got my back. | 我想了解跟我搭档的人 |
[11:23] | Jeez. I imagine Kenny’d like to know who has his as well. | 天呐 我想肯尼他自己也想知道吧 |
[11:26] | You’d think that impending indictments would be something | 一般诉讼这种事 是你应该 |
[11:28] | that he might, you know, offer up to us. | 主动跟我们说的 |
[11:30] | I know I would. | 我知道我会 |
[11:32] | So you question a guy that I brought in and vouched for | 所以你在这质疑我带进来并担保的人 |
[11:35] | instead of working a case that killed two people? | 而不是专心想着死了两个人的案子 |
[11:37] | I can do both at the same time. Trust me. | 我可以一心二用的 相信我 |
[11:41] | Dan Llewellyn stood up for a few gay teens | 丹·卢埃林在一个半礼拜之前 |
[11:42] | a week and a half ago… | 为一群小基佬出头 |
[11:44] | punched a grown bully who was threatening them. | 揍了一个威胁他们的成年坏人 |
[11:46] | Harlan Betts. | 哈伦·贝茨 |
[11:47] | Betts left, but pissed. | 虽然贝茨走了 但很恼火 |
[11:50] | You and Erin. | 你和艾琳去查 |
[12:02] | The guy punched me, and I’m the one in hot water? | 是他打的我唉 你们现在来找我麻烦吗 |
[12:05] | Why don’t you go arrest him? | 为什么不去抓他 |
[12:07] | Maybe because you’re the one that likes to taunt teenagers. | 也许是因为你才是那个嘲讽青少年的人 |
[12:10] | Does that make you feel tough? | 你觉得自己很厉害吧 |
[12:11] | I got a kid, okay? She looks out the window, | 我家有小孩的 好吗 她往窗外看的时候 |
[12:13] | sees two guys kissing. | 看到两个男人在亲嘴 |
[12:15] | What kind of example is that? | 这算什么榜样 |
[12:17] | What kind of example is it you attacking them? | 那你攻击他们能做出什么样的榜样 |
[12:20] | I didn’t attack anyone. | 我没攻击谁 |
[12:22] | He hit me. Why am I here? | 是他打了我 为什么抓我过来 |
[12:25] | Because somebody set his house on fire with him in it. | 因为有人烧了他的房子也烧死了他 |
[12:31] | I’m sorry. Do you find that funny? | 不好意思 你觉得很好笑吗 |
[12:33] | Karma’s a bitch, huh? | 真是报应啊 不是吗 |
[12:37] | Two people were killed in that blast, | 那次爆炸中两人丧生 |
[12:38] | and one of them was a teenager from Reynolds, so what happened? | 其中一个是来自雷诺兹的孩子 发生了什么 |
[12:40] | Did he kiss another kid in front of you? | 他是不是当你面亲了谁 |
[12:42] | You decided to teach him a lesson? | 你想给他点教训 |
[12:44] | Nope. | 没有 |
[12:49] | I’m warning you | 我警告你 |
[12:51] | lose the grin, or I will lose it for you. | 你再笑一个 我会打掉你的牙 |
[12:57] | You’re gonna want to see this. | 你们过来看看 |
[13:09] | Hit it. | 见见吧 |
[13:11] | Dan Llewellyn, tenant from 3507 Wallace. | 我是丹·卢埃林 华莱士3507号的租户 |
[13:14] | He’s alive. He’s okay. | 他还活着 他没事 |
[13:16] | Then…who the hell died in that fire? | 那火灾里死的是谁 |
[13:29] | Did I hear right that someone from next door | 我刚刚没听错吧 我隔壁有人 |
[13:31] | got killed in the blast? | 在爆炸中丧生了吗 |
[13:32] | – That is right. – Who? | -没错 -谁 |
[13:35] | His name was Kyle Harvey. | 他叫凯尔·哈维 |
[13:37] | – Oh, man. – So you knew him? | -天呐 -你认识他吗 |
[13:39] | Yeah. He was trying to patch things up with his dad. | 是啊 他正打算和他爸重修于好呢 |
[13:42] | How well did you know him? | 你了解他多少 |
[13:43] | He’d come around sometimes. We’d talk. | 他有时候会过来 我们会说说话 |
[13:46] | When’s the last time you were at the house, Dan? | 你最后一次在那是什么时候 丹 |
[13:48] | A week and a half ago. I took everything | 一个半礼拜前 我把所有东西 |
[13:50] | but the heavy stuff I was gonna sell online. | 都搬走拿去网上卖 除了那些重的 |
[13:53] | Can you think of anyone who might’ve had it out for you? | 你能不能想到任何跟你有嫌隙的人 |
[13:55] | Yeah. The landlord. | 有啊 房东 |
[13:57] | Well, he alibied out. | 他有不在场证明 |
[13:58] | Yeah, well, maybe he hired one of his illegal immigrant workers | 那也许他请了他用2美金一个小时请来的 |
[14:00] | he pays 2 bucks an hour. | 非法移民工人帮他的 |
[14:02] | That could be. | 有可能 |
[14:03] | All right, Dan, I’m gonna posit a scenario | 丹 现在我要假设一个 |
[14:05] | that any objective person would eventually arrive at. | 任何目标人物可能出现的情况 |
[14:08] | Torching the place is one way | 一把火烧了这个地方 |
[14:10] | of getting out of paying the rest of your lease. | 也是逃租的一种方式 |
[14:12] | Yeah, it is. But that’s not my style. | 没错 但那不是我的行事风格 |
[14:15] | I already reached out to a buddy of mine getting into real estate | 我已经联系了我的一个在搞房地产的哥们儿 |
[14:17] | to see if he could find me a subletter. | 帮我看看能不能找到房子租 |
[14:19] | – His name? – Corey Kipton. He teaches yoga | -他叫什么 -科里·吉普顿 他之前教瑜伽的 |
[14:22] | until the real estate thing kicks in full-time. | 直到房地产发展起来后才开始做全职的 |
[14:25] | So where were you this morning? | 你今天早上在哪里 |
[14:27] | On this new job. I was working in a basement all morning. | 忙这个新工作呗 我在一处地下室忙了一上午 |
[14:30] | Walked out to grab a smoke, and my phone lit up | 就出去抽了跟烟 然后我的手机亮了 |
[14:32] | with messages and missed calls. | 我才看到一堆短信和未接电话 |
[14:34] | Anybody confirm that? | 有人证明吗 |
[14:37] | Me. | 我自己 |
[14:39] | You know, Kyle wasn’t staying at Reynolds House. | 凯尔并不住在雷诺兹了 |
[14:41] | Why do you think he came back? | 你觉得他为什么会回去 |
[14:43] | – What are you implying? – Nothin’. | -你在暗示什么吗 -没有 |
[14:45] | ‘Cause he was gay… | 因为他是基佬 |
[14:47] | you implying me and Kyle had a sexual relationship? | 你是想说我和凯尔有性关系吗 |
[14:49] | – Did ya? – No. | -有吗 -没有 |
[14:51] | – Okay. – What difference would it make if we did? | -好吧 -就算有又怎么样 |
[14:53] | I’m just trying to figure out what’s goin’ on. | 我只是想问清楚情况 |
[15:00] | – Am I under arrest? – No. | -我被捕了吗 -没有 |
[15:03] | Just having a conversation. | 就是聊聊 |
[15:04] | Well, the conversation’s over. | 那我聊够了 |
[15:13] | Jay. | 杰 |
[15:17] | – Sarge. – Yeah? | -警长 -怎么了 |
[15:19] | People are starting to whisper | 现在开始有人议论 |
[15:20] | about what went down in the gang unit. | 反黑组出的那档子事了 |
[15:23] | Don’t say a word. | 别吭声 |
[15:24] | I wouldn’t mind coming clean. | 我愿意站出来说明 |
[15:26] | Keep your head in the case. Don’t say a word. | 专心破案 别吭声 |
[15:36] | What the hell? They won’t buzz me up anymore? | 什么鬼 都不允许我上去了吗 |
[15:37] | Well, we told them to keep the riffraff out. | 我们让他们拦着地痞流氓 |
[15:43] | – So? – Whole thing’s sealed up tight. | -怎样 -什么都问不出来 |
[15:45] | And I’m not on that case. | 而且我没参与过那个案子 |
[15:47] | But you must have heard something. | 但你肯定听说了什么吧 |
[15:50] | Antonio, come on. | 安东尼奥 拜托 |
[15:51] | We have to work with this guy now. | 我们还得和他共事呢 |
[15:55] | I heard seven indictments are coming down. | 我只听说要起诉七个人 |
[15:57] | Rixton was in an eight-man unit. | 雷克斯顿的小队有八个人 |
[15:59] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[16:02] | So is Rixton the one not getting indicted? | 那雷克斯顿是不是没被起诉的那个 |
[16:04] | Correct. | 正确 |
[16:06] | If he wasn’t rounded up, maybe he didn’t do anything. | 如果他没被查 那他也许什么都没做 |
[16:10] | Or he’s walking because he rolled on his entire team. | 也有可能是他告发队友抵罪了 |
[16:12] | That’s not my department. | 这我就没法说了 |
[16:16] | Man…you miss us, though, right? | 真是的 你想我们吧 |
[16:22] | I cry myself to sleep every night. | 我每天晚上都哭晕在床 |
[16:25] | Figured. | 我看也是 |
[16:28] | We ran the man’s name with area hospitals. | 我们向当地医院查了这个人的情况 |
[16:31] | The VA has him confirmed with hepatitis C. | 退伍军人医院确认他得了丙肝 |
[16:36] | O-okay. | 好吧 |
[16:38] | They’re sending his full record now. | 他们正把完整病历发过来 |
[16:40] | And we’ll also check for HIV, | 我们也会查艾滋病病毒 |
[16:42] | but that’s just precautionary. | 不过这只是谨慎起见 |
[16:44] | I mean, I barely got pricked. | 我只是被轻轻刺了一下而已 |
[16:48] | We’ll keep a good thought, all right? | 先别往坏处想 好吗 |
[16:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:59] | Yeah, I’ve been studying for my real estate license, | 我正在备考房地产经纪人证 |
[17:01] | so renting houses and apartments part-time. | 所以也兼职中介租房 |
[17:03] | Show the place to anybody 6’3″ Or so? | 看房的人里有没有一个身高一米九的 |
[17:05] | Yeah, a guy walked in yesterday. | 有 昨天有这么个人来过 |
[17:07] | Does he have a name? | 知道他叫什么吗 |
[17:09] | Uh, I think it was Bill something. | 好像是比尔什么的 |
[17:10] | Couple of first names. John-Bill Johns? | 名字也是常见姓 约翰 比尔·约翰斯 |
[17:15] | Anyway, he and his wife said | 总之他和他妻子说 |
[17:15] | they wanted to move to the south side. | 他们想搬到城南来住 |
[17:17] | He wanted the house right then. | 当时就决定要了 |
[17:18] | Said he loved the red door. | 说他喜欢那扇红门 |
[17:19] | Hey, how about a copy of that application? | 那你有他的申请的复印件吗 |
[17:22] | He offered me a thousand bucks cash to hold the place. | 他给了我一千块 让我给他留着房子 |
[17:24] | Well, you should at least have a phone number, right? | 那你至少得留他的电话吧 |
[17:27] | No. He said he was gonna call me today. | 没有 他说他今天联系我 |
[17:30] | Does anybody else besides you and Dan have a key to the place? | 除了你和丹 还有谁有那里的钥匙 |
[17:34] | No idea. I just use the key | 不知道 我都是用 |
[17:36] | that Dan leaves under the planter by the back door. | 丹留在后门盆栽下面的钥匙 |
[17:37] | Did this Bill Johns see where that key is hidden? | 那这个比尔·约翰斯看到钥匙藏在哪了吗 |
[17:40] | Maybe. Probably. | 没准 大概吧 |
[17:43] | We good? | 还有事吗 |
[17:44] | Yeah. | 没了 |
[17:47] | Your victim didn’t die from smoke inhalation | 这个被害人的死因并不是吸入浓烟 |
[17:50] | or blunt force trauma. | 或者钝器击伤 |
[17:51] | He was shot first. | 他是被枪打死的 |
[17:53] | A .22 fired into the eye socket at close range. | 一把点二二朝着眼窝处近距离开枪 |
[17:57] | – Okay. – Any marks to help us ID him? | -那好 -有没有什么能确定身份的痕迹 |
[17:59] | Too far gone for birthmarks or tattoos. | 胎记和纹身已经烧没了 |
[18:02] | But I do have a wedding ring. | 不过我找到了个结婚戒指 |
[18:05] | Congrats on moving up to Intelligence. | 恭喜你升到了情报组啊 |
[18:07] | I’ve been meaning to tell you that. | 我一直想道贺来着 |
[18:09] | – Thank you. – And that super nice guy | -谢谢 -那个跟你订过婚的 |
[18:11] | you were engaged to, Adam Ruzek? | 非常和善的小哥呢 亚当·鲁塞克 |
[18:12] | Is he still there? | 他还在吗 |
[18:14] | Uh, no. He’s…no. | 没有 他…没有 |
[18:18] | Ah, because of you? | 是吗 躲你吗 |
[18:21] | – Can we move on? – Of course. | -能说正事吗 -当然 |
[18:23] | Great. | 谢谢 |
[18:25] | No inscription, | 没有铭文 |
[18:26] | nothing out of the ordinary to track it. | 也没什么可追踪的特别之处 |
[18:29] | And his watch. | 还有他的腕表 |
[18:31] | Victim fell on his arm. | 被害人手臂先着地 |
[18:33] | It wouldn’t have survived otherwise. | 不过反正这块表也肯定要坏 |
[18:34] | Breguet, vintage. I have a reference number, | 是一块老式宝玑表 我查到了参考编号 |
[18:37] | movement serial number, and case number. | 商品序列号和订单号 |
[18:39] | 18 jewels, high-quality manual wind mechanism. | 镶有18颗珠宝 高级手动上弦机制 |
[18:44] | Sorry. My second husband was obsessed. | 抱歉 我第二任丈夫痴迷藏表 |
[18:48] | Shame about the fire. This was a beauty. | 火灾我很遗憾 这块表真的很漂亮 |
[18:51] | You sold it? | 是你们卖的吗 |
[18:52] | I checked my records after your call. | 你们联系我们之后我查了销售记录 |
[18:53] | Sold it a year and a half ago. | 是一年半前卖的 |
[18:54] | To a Bill Johns? William Johns? | 买家是比尔·约翰斯 或者威廉·约翰斯 |
[18:56] | No. A Jane Framingham? | 不是 是一位简·弗雷明汉 |
[19:01] | And this watch is 12 grand? | 这表售价是一万二 |
[19:03] | It’s a deal for what she got. Mint condition, | 这价格绝对超值 全新成色 |
[19:05] | authenticated original box and service papers. | 附带原厂包装和售后单 |
[19:07] | It was an anniversary gift. | 是结婚纪念日的礼物 |
[19:10] | She say anything about the husband? | 她有没有提到过她丈夫 |
[19:11] | No. Did she kill him? | 没有 她杀了他吗 |
[19:15] | Did she say she was gonna kill him? | 她说过她要杀了他吗 |
[19:16] | God, no. Don’t mind me. | 当然没有 别听我胡说 |
[19:18] | I read too many thrillers. | 我恐怖小说看多了 |
[19:20] | This is the most excitement I’ve had all year. | 这是我这一整年最刺激的事了 |
[19:24] | Mrs. Framingham, we found the watch | 弗雷明汉夫人 我们今早 |
[19:27] | on a body earlier this morning. | 在一具遗体上找到了这块表 |
[19:30] | The man died in a house fire. | 那个人是住宅失火过世的 |
[19:32] | In New York? | 在纽约吗 |
[19:34] | My husband’s travelling there on business. | 我丈夫去纽约出公差了 |
[19:36] | Is–is that where this happened? | 是在那里发生的事吗 |
[19:38] | The south side of Chicago. | 在芝加哥南边 |
[19:41] | We believe the man’s name was Bill Johns. | 我们认为这个人的名字是比尔·约翰斯 |
[19:42] | He was wearing this watch and a wedding ring. | 他戴着这块手表和这枚戒指 |
[19:47] | I don’t understand. Why would a dead man in Chicago | 我不懂 为什么一个死在芝加哥的人 |
[19:50] | be wearing my husband’s watch and ring? | 会戴着我丈夫的手表和戒指 |
[19:58] | Curt and I talked on the phone last night. | 柯特和我昨晚还通过电话 |
[20:02] | He calls every night when he’s travelling. | 他出远门时每天晚上都会给我打电话 |
[20:04] | – He called you from New York? – Yes. | -他从纽约打过来的吗 -是的 |
[20:06] | I mean, that’s where he said he was. | 他是这么说的 |
[20:10] | The body that you found, it’s– | 你们发现的尸体 是… |
[20:14] | it’s definitely him? | 确定是他吗 |
[20:16] | The real estate agent confirmed from your photograph | 房地产经纪人根据你的照片确认 |
[20:19] | that he showed your husband that house yesterday. | 他昨天带你丈夫看过房子 |
[20:22] | Do you have any idea why he’d be using the name Bill Johns? | 你知道他为什么要用比尔·约翰斯这个名字吗 |
[20:25] | No. | 不知道 |
[20:27] | Why did he say he was in New York? | 他为什么说他在纽约 |
[20:29] | He’s a trader. His company’s at the Board of Trade. | 他是一个操盘手 他的公司在期货交易所 |
[20:31] | He travels east all the time, or– | 他经常去东边出差 或… |
[20:34] | Did he ever mention a house at 3507 South Wallace? | 他有没有提过华莱士南路3507号的房子 |
[20:38] | Or moving? | 要搬过去吗 |
[20:40] | He always wanted to paint our front door red. | 他一直想把我们的前门刷成红色 |
[20:45] | Maybe it was a– a surprise? | 可能这是个…惊喜 |
[20:51] | Were you guys having any problems? | 你们之间有什么矛盾吗 |
[20:55] | No. | 没有 |
[20:56] | We were good. | 我们关系很好 |
[20:59] | Or, I–I thought we were. | 要不就是 我…我以为很好 |
[21:02] | Could there have been someone else in his life? | 会不会他外面还有人 |
[21:07] | Well, I don’t know anything, do I? | 我什么都不知道啊 |
[21:16] | Curt Framingham | 柯特·弗雷明汉 |
[21:17] | worked for Metro Gold Central for five years. | 在麦德龙黄金中心工作了五年 |
[21:20] | No employment before here, | 之前没有受雇记录 |
[21:21] | and no Curt Framingham in Chicago before that. | 之前整个芝加哥也没有柯特·弗雷明汉这个人 |
[21:23] | There’s no Curt or Curtis Framingham countrywide. | 全国都没有柯特或柯蒂斯·弗雷明汉 |
[21:26] | Not in Lexus Nexus, Face of the Nation, | 信息网 在线搜人网 社交媒体 |
[21:30] | social media. | 都没有 |
[21:31] | However, we ran a multistate DMV facial recognition | 但是 我们在国际车管所进行了面部识别 |
[21:34] | and popped a match for Curt Forrester. | 柯特·福雷斯特符合特征 |
[21:36] | – Kevin, would you be so kind? – Yes, ma’am. | -凯文 可以麻烦你吗 -好的 长官 |
[21:38] | Great. So, Curt Forrester, AKA Curt Framingham, | 好 柯特·福雷斯特也叫柯特·弗雷明汉 |
[21:41] | was arrested in Indianapolis in 2010 for running a Ponzi scheme. | 2010年在印第安纳波利斯因实行庞氏骗局被捕 |
[21:45] | He funneled client savings to these money-losing businesses | 他把客户的存款投到赔钱的交易上 |
[21:48] | to line his own pockets with finder’s fees. | 从中赚取中间人佣金 |
[21:50] | The SEC lost the case when a key witness died during trial. | 因庭审期间关键证人死亡 证监会没能立案 |
[21:54] | It was a boating accident. Looks like an actual accident. | 划船时发生意外 看上去是真的意外 |
[21:59] | Call HIDTA. | 打电话给高效毒品走私地区数据库 |
[22:00] | Run a deconfliction report on Curt Framingham | 对柯特·弗雷明汉和麦德龙黄金 |
[22:02] | and on Metro Gold Capital. | 提交防冲突报告 |
[22:03] | Let’s see if the Feds are into this guy. | 看看联邦有没有在查这个人 |
[22:06] | I got a guy at the Fed who gets me whatever I want to know. | 联调局有个人能帮我拿到任何信息 |
[22:09] | You want me to call him? | 要我打电话给他吗 |
[22:10] | We’re good. | 不用 |
[22:18] | Someone want to fill me in on the office gossip? | 有人想告诉我办公室八卦的事吗 |
[22:22] | Your gang unit pulled indictments for everyone but you, so… | 你的反黑组除了你每个人都被起诉了 所以 |
[22:27] | why don’t you tell us how you worked that out? | 不如跟我们说说你是怎么做到的 |
[22:29] | Well, maybe there was nothing to indict. | 可能是因为没什么可被起诉的吧 |
[22:32] | Seven guys taken in, and one in the clear? That happens. | 七个人入狱 一个人清白 挺常见啊 |
[22:34] | You wanna say something? Say it. | 你有话就直说 |
[22:37] | I think I just did. | 我已经说了 |
[22:38] | I mean, there’s only a couple options, right? | 只有两个可能 对吧 |
[22:40] | I mean, either you’re dirty and you got away with it, | 要么是你也是黑警但你逃掉了 |
[22:42] | or you worked a deal. I think we just want to know– | 要么是你提了个协议 我们只想知道… |
[22:44] | You wrote parking tickets for two years to get up here, | 你开了两年罚单才升到这里 |
[22:46] | and you’re gonna lecture me? | 现在还想教训我 |
[22:47] | Come talk to me after you work seven years on the front lines. | 等你在前线工作七年之后再跟我说话 |
[22:52] | There a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[22:56] | No, Sergeant. | 没有 警长 |
[22:57] | Well, that’s good, | 很好 |
[22:58] | ’cause if I hear one more person talk about anything | 如果我再听到谁在说闲话 |
[23:00] | other than this case and the two people who were killed, | 而不是处理这件两人被杀的案子 |
[23:04] | I’ll put you on the next transfer order. | 那我下一个就把他调走 |
[23:10] | Try me. | 试试看 |
[23:25] | I, uh, I notified Commander Crawley, | 我告知克劳利局长了 |
[23:28] | and Marvin’s in holding. | 马文已经收监了 |
[23:29] | Holding? You had him arrested? | 收监 你把他抓起来了 |
[23:31] | Yeah. Injury was sustained | 是的 挣扎期间 |
[23:33] | during a struggle with a police officer. | 伤害到一名警官 |
[23:34] | That’s an IOD, right? | 这是工伤 对吗 |
[23:35] | We got a guy without a home in February in Chicago | 一个在二月的芝加哥无家可归的人 |
[23:38] | who just lost his dog, | 丢了一只狗 |
[23:40] | and you’re gonna arrest him? | 你还要把他抓起来 |
[23:41] | By arresting him, it meant we could run a mandatory blood draw. | 抓了他 我们就可以进行强制抽血 |
[23:44] | You compare that with your tests at Med. | 你就可以跟你在芝医院的检查结果对比 |
[23:45] | I just thought– | 我只是觉得… |
[23:47] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[23:50] | Good move. | 干得好 |
[23:52] | What about the dog? | 狗呢 |
[23:54] | Seriously still worried about the dog? | 不是吧 你还在担心狗 |
[24:02] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay. | -对不起 -没关系 |
[24:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:05] | We’re still looking for your dog, Marvin. | 我们还在帮你找狗 马文 |
[24:08] | J-Jupiter took my-my-my dog. He n-never came back. | 朱皮特带走了我的狗 然后再也没回来 |
[24:12] | Jupiter’s your friend? | 朱皮特是你的朋友吗 |
[24:13] | Jupiter went to a home. | 朱皮特进了一个房子 |
[24:16] | What’s your dog’s name? | 你的狗叫什么 |
[24:17] | Rosie. Rosie! | 罗茜 罗茜 |
[24:18] | What color is she? | 她是什么颜色的 |
[24:19] | Red. Red. Red. | 红的 红的 红的 |
[24:22] | – Okay. – Red. | -好的 -红的 |
[24:24] | We’re working on getting you outta here real soon, Marvin. | 我们很快就会让你出来 马文 |
[24:29] | So, tell me: what do the Feds have on Curt Framingham? | 告诉我 联调局有柯特·弗雷明汉的什么信息 |
[24:32] | We made the connection between Forrester and Framingham | 四个月前我们把福雷斯特和弗雷明汉 |
[24:34] | four months ago. | 联系了起来 |
[24:35] | So, why didn’t you pick him up? | 那你们为什么不抓他 |
[24:36] | You know the AUSA’s office. | 你知道陆军协会的人 |
[24:38] | They want a 99% chance the guy’s going away | 他们要99%确定那人会逃走 |
[24:40] | before we grab him. | 我们才能抓他 |
[24:41] | We were finalizing the paperwork with the company. | 我们正在和公司讨论最后的文书工作 |
[24:43] | Now how much had he skimmed? | 他私吞了多少钱 |
[24:45] | Over 300 grand into personal accounts. | 个人账户超过三十万美元 |
[24:47] | But the company was looking at over 3 million in losses. | 但是公司认为损失超过三百万 |
[24:50] | Could one of his investors have figured it out | 有可能是他的一位投资人发现了端倪 |
[24:51] | and killed him? | 然后下了杀手吗 |
[24:52] | Unlikely. | 不太可能 |
[24:53] | Metro Gold covered their accounts before any client looked twice. | 麦德龙黄金公司不会让客户检查他们的账户的 |
[24:57] | List of his clients. | 这是他的客户名单 |
[24:58] | You ever hear about him using the name Bill Johns | 你听说过他曾用过比尔·约翰斯或者 |
[25:00] | for anything–William Johns? | 威廉·约翰斯这些名字吗 |
[25:03] | Ballistics got a match. | 弹道结果找到了匹配 |
[25:04] | Gun’s a .22 registered to Roxanne Cabrera. | 洛葛仙妮·卡布瑞拉注册的点22口径枪支 |
[25:06] | Roxanne Cabrera on your list? | 洛葛仙妮·卡布瑞拉在名单上吗 |
[25:08] | Nah. | 没有 |
[25:09] | We’ve got an address. | 我们查到了地址 |
[25:10] | – All right, Rixton and Atwater. – Yeah. | -派雷克斯顿和阿特沃特去 -好的 |
[25:15] | Sorry. I broke my ankle in a car accident last night. | 抱歉 昨晚车祸我伤了脚踝 |
[25:18] | I was in the hospital. | 那时我在医院 |
[25:19] | Oh, no. I’m sorry to hear that. | 非常遗憾 |
[25:21] | When did you get home? | 你什么时候回家的 |
[25:22] | An hour ago. What is this about? | 一个小时前 怎么了 |
[25:25] | Ms. Cabrera, you wouldn’t happen to own a weapon, would you? | 卡布瑞拉女士 请问你是不是有一件武器 |
[25:28] | I have a gun. It’s registered. | 我有一把注册了的枪 |
[25:30] | Okay. When’s the last time you used it? | 上次用枪是什么时候 |
[25:32] | Two weeks ago. I went shooting with some friends. | 两周前 我和一些朋友去射击了 |
[25:34] | – Whose gear? – My brother’s. | -谁的衣服 -我弟弟的 |
[25:36] | The accident happened late last night. | 事故发生的时候已经很晚了 |
[25:38] | He came to feed the cat. | 他来喂猫 |
[25:39] | Okay. What’s your brother’s name? | 好 你弟弟叫什么 |
[25:40] | Rafael, but– | 拉斐尔 但… |
[25:42] | Same last name? | 同一个姓吗 |
[25:43] | Yes. Whatever this is– | 是的 不管怎样 |
[25:45] | Your weapon was used in a shooting this morning. | 今早有人用你的武器射击了 |
[25:48] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[25:49] | I keep my gun locked in a safe in the bedroom. | 我的枪锁在我卧室的保险柜里 |
[25:52] | – Bedroom’s that way? – Yeah. | -是在这边吗 -是的 |
[26:03] | I–I put it there myself. | 我亲自放在里面的 |
[26:05] | Okay. Step back, ma’am. | 女士 请退后 |
[26:06] | Uh, let’s call Forensics for prints, bro. | 叫法医来提取指纹 |
[26:08] | Something else first. | 等一下 |
[26:09] | Your brother, Rafael– has he been in trouble? | 你的弟弟拉斐尔惹了什么麻烦吗 |
[26:11] | Not since he moved here from Florida. | 他从弗罗里达搬来之后还没有 |
[26:15] | Assault with a deadly weapon, self-admitted gang member. | 自称黑帮成员 使用致命武器进行袭击 |
[26:17] | Rafi was here last night with my fiancé. | 拉斐尔昨晚和我未婚夫在一起 |
[26:20] | What’s your fiancé’s name? | 你未婚夫叫什么 |
[26:21] | Bill Johns. | 比尔·约翰斯 |
[26:25] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[26:31] | How long have you been seeing Bill? | 你认识比尔多久了 |
[26:33] | Six months. | 六个月 |
[26:34] | He tell you what he did for a living? | 他告诉过你他的职业吗 |
[26:36] | Finance. | 金融行业 |
[26:37] | He tell you he was married before? | 他告诉过你他以前结过婚吗 |
[26:39] | Married still? | 还未离婚 |
[26:40] | No. | 没有 |
[26:42] | We love each other. | 我们深爱着彼此 |
[26:43] | We’re moving into a new house together. | 我们要一起搬新家 |
[26:49] | And why do you keep talking about him in the past tense? | 你们提到他的时候为什么一直在用过去时 |
[26:52] | Take a wild guess. | 大胆猜测一下 |
[26:55] | He’s dead? | 他死了吗 |
[27:00] | Bill wasn’t even his name. He was Curt Framingham. | 他不叫比尔 他叫柯特·弗雷明汉 |
[27:03] | Before that, Curt Forrester. | 再之前叫柯特·福雷斯特 |
[27:04] | He’s got a wife named Jane in the suburbs. | 他在郊区还有一个叫简的妻子 |
[27:06] | – No. – Yes. | -不可能 -真的 |
[27:10] | Roxanne… | 洛葛仙妮 |
[27:18] | What happened? | 你怎么了 |
[27:24] | The gun that killed Curt Framingham belongs to you. | 杀害柯特·弗雷明汉的枪属于你 |
[27:27] | And your brother was in your house last night. | 你的弟弟昨晚在你家 |
[27:29] | He had access. | 他能拿到枪 |
[27:30] | Rafi doesn’t even know the combination. | 拉斐尔都不知道密码 |
[27:32] | It’s 7-14-90. It’s your birthday. | 密码71490 是你的生日 |
[27:34] | You don’t think he could figure that out? | 你真以为他不知道吗 |
[27:37] | Look. You found out Bill or Curt | 当你知道比尔或者柯特 |
[27:38] | or whatever he called himself was married, you got angry. | 管他是谁 这个人结婚了的时候你很愤怒 |
[27:41] | – Any woman would. – No! | -这是人之常情 -不 |
[27:43] | Okay, your brother found out, defended your honor. | 你弟弟发现了 打算替你捍卫尊严 |
[27:51] | Okay, where’s Rafael? | 好了 拉斐尔在哪 |
[27:56] | Where is Rafael? | 拉斐尔在哪 |
[27:59] | Roxanne, | 洛葛仙妮 |
[28:01] | you got to be a big sister right now. | 你必须做一个称职的姐姐 |
[28:03] | If we put out a manhunt, this is gonna go a whole lot worse. | 如果我们展开搜捕抓到他 情况就严重得多 |
[28:07] | Just tell us where he is. | 告诉我们他在哪 |
[28:11] | In class, | 在上课 |
[28:13] | at Chicago City College. | 在芝加哥城市学院 |
[28:14] | He’s getting straight As. | 他一直都拿全优 |
[28:15] | He’s working so hard. | 非常刻苦 |
[28:17] | I want to be there when you talk to him. | 你们审讯他的时候我也想在场 |
[28:19] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:30] | There’s a Jane Framingham downstairs. | 简·弗雷明汉在楼下 |
[28:33] | She asked to see you. | 她想见你 |
[28:44] | I just keep running it over in my head. | 我刚才一直在想 |
[28:46] | Meeting Prince Charming, falling in love. | 遇见我的白马王子 坠入爱河 |
[28:47] | Guy who has money, doesn’t want mine. | 一个只爱我的心 不爱我的钱的人 |
[28:51] | The house thing with the red door– | 那栋红色门的房子 |
[28:54] | that was for another woman, wasn’t it? | 是给另一个女人的对吗 |
[28:56] | Mrs. Framingham– | 弗雷明汉夫人… |
[28:57] | Is she pretty? Younger? | 她更年轻吗 还是更漂亮 |
[29:04] | Both. | 又年轻又漂亮 |
[29:06] | Did she kill him? | 是她杀了他吗 |
[29:07] | I mean, just–maybe there’s some justice in this world. | 善恶到头终有报 不是不报时候未到 |
[29:09] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I just– | 抱歉 抱歉 我… |
[29:12] | I keep thinking maybe if I wasn’t so stupid– | 我一直在想如果我不是这么蠢就好了 |
[29:15] | Just tell me what you know. | 告诉我你们查到了什么 |
[29:18] | Do you know that your husband had another name | 你知道你的丈夫在遇见你之前 |
[29:20] | before he met you? | 还有另一个名字吗 |
[29:22] | Forrester. | 福雷斯特 |
[29:23] | You’re kidding me. | 怎么可能 |
[29:27] | You should start moving on. | 你该开始新生活了 |
[29:30] | I’ve got to get back upstairs. | 我得上楼去了 |
[29:37] | Well, your sister says you and her fiancé were | 你姐姐说你和她未婚夫 |
[29:39] | at her place last night. | 昨晚在她家 |
[29:41] | Yeah. He stayed for an hour, then left. | 是的 他待了一个小时就走了 |
[29:43] | What, so you followed him back out to the suburbs, | 所以你跟踪他去了郊区 |
[29:45] | see his big house, his wife? | 看到了他的大房子和他老婆吗 |
[29:47] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[29:49] | You found out what he was up to last night. | 你昨晚发现了他的打算 |
[29:52] | This morning, you went over to the place | 早上 你去了他打算租给 |
[29:55] | he was gonna rent for your sister, | 你姐姐的房子 |
[29:56] | and you shot him in the face. | 冲他脸上开了一枪 |
[29:58] | What? No. | 什么 不是的 |
[29:59] | Rafael, stop. Don’t embarrass yourself. | 拉斐尔 别说了 别自寻难堪了 |
[30:01] | We know exactly what happened. | 我们知道到底发生了什么 |
[30:03] | Doused him in paint thinner, pulled the gas hose, | 把他泡在颜料稀释剂里 拔了天然气管 |
[30:05] | went to class like nothing happened. | 装作若无其事去上课 |
[30:06] | Man, I would never do that. | 我绝对不会这么做的 |
[30:08] | Sure you would. You already have. | 你当然会 你已经这么做了 |
[30:09] | Like that time in Florida you took a baseball bat to a guy | 就像上次在佛罗里达 你用棒球棒打人 |
[30:13] | ’cause he tried to steal a package off your porch. | 只是因为他试图从走廊上偷走你的包裹 |
[30:15] | No. I’ve changed. I didn’t hurt Bill. | 不 我变了 我没有伤害比尔 |
[30:17] | All right, then explain it to us, | 那就跟我们解释清楚 |
[30:18] | ’cause you were the last person with the guy. | 因为你是最后一个和他在一起的人 |
[30:20] | You have motive, no alibi, history of violence– | 你有动机 暴力史 没有不在场证明 |
[30:26] | Found it in the sister’s building storage. It’s a .22. | 在姐姐家的储藏间发现的 22口径 |
[30:29] | Serial number matches the sister’s registration. | 序列号与姐姐的登记号一致 |
[30:33] | Should’ve found a better hiding spot. | 应该找个更好的地方藏着呀 |
[30:36] | Man, somebody set me up! | 有人陷害我 |
[30:37] | I swear to God, I’ve changed. | 我发誓 我已经变了 |
[30:39] | Well, you didn’t change enough. | 那你变得还不够多 |
[30:40] | Get up. We’re booking you for murder. | 起来 我们要以谋杀罪指控你 |
[30:43] | Get up. Let’s go. | 起来 我们走 |
[30:53] | April from Med– | 医院的艾普尔送来的 |
[30:54] | test came back negative for hepatitis. | 检测显示没有肝炎病毒 |
[30:56] | Only insulin found on the needle. | 针管里只有胰岛素 |
[30:59] | Now, they still got to do the blood drop on Marvin, | 现在他们还要对马文做血滴试验 |
[31:00] | but the VA reports from last week showed | 但弗州上周的报告显示 |
[31:03] | that hepatitis was his only communicable disease, | 肝炎是他唯一的传染性疾病 |
[31:06] | so…you’re in the clear. | 所以 你现在没问题了 |
[31:24] | Oh, my gosh. | 天呐 |
[31:26] | Look at you. Who are you? | 看看你 叫什么名字呀 |
[31:29] | Oh, I don’t believe it. | 我都不敢相信 |
[31:32] | Come on, little sweet thing. Look at you. | 过来 小可爱 看看你 |
[31:35] | Look at your little face. Come on. | 看看你的小脸蛋 过来 |
[31:39] | Marvin? Marvin, I got a present for ya. | 马文 马文 有一个礼物给你 |
[31:44] | Rosie! | 罗茜 |
[31:45] | You found my Rosie-Rosie! | 你找到了我的罗茜 |
[31:48] | Rosie! You found her. You found my Rosie! | 罗茜 你找到她了 你找到了我的罗茜 |
[31:50] | How did you– how did you find her? | 你怎么找到她的 |
[31:51] | Well, I didn’t do anything. She found you. | 我什么也没做 是她找上你的 |
[31:55] | Jupiter took-took-took my dog, and then he never– | 朱皮特带走了我的狗 就没有 |
[31:58] | never came back– never, never. | 没有 没有再回来 |
[31:59] | Well, shame on Jupiter, then, huh? | 朱皮特真坏 是不是 |
[32:01] | “Jupiter wanted to go to the home,” The man asked. | “朱皮特想回家” 那人说的 |
[32:04] | Okay, well, we’re gonna get you out of here now, Marvin, | 我们现在放你出去 马文 |
[32:06] | get you some help. | 我们会帮助你 |
[32:07] | J-Jupiter g-g-go to a home– | 朱 朱皮特回家 |
[32:09] | he go to the home– he go–he go, | 他回家 回 回 |
[32:11] | and then he always wanted to see… | 他总是想看… |
[32:12] | – Okay, up we go. – With the big red door. | -我们走吧 -红色的大门 |
[32:16] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[32:17] | Jupiter always wanted to see the house with the big red door. | 朱皮特一直想看那栋有大红门的房子 |
[32:21] | The-the-the man showed him. He did. | 那个人给他看了 |
[32:23] | He took my dog. He took my-my-my Rosie. | 他带走了我的狗 我的罗茜 |
[32:26] | Jupiter took the dog with him | 朱皮特在一个男人给他看了 |
[32:27] | after a man offered to show him | 一栋有大红门的房子后 |
[32:30] | a home with a big red door? | 就带着狗走了吗 |
[32:31] | Is that when she went missing? | 所以她才会丢了 |
[32:35] | Why is your friend called Jupiter? | 你的朋友为什么叫朱皮特 |
[32:37] | Jupiter’s the biggest of all planets. | 因为朱皮特[木星]是最大的行星 |
[32:40] | How big is Jupiter? | 他有多高 |
[32:45] | Sit tight, Marvin. | 等着 马文 |
[32:48] | Hi, Rosie. Hi, Rosie. | 罗茜 罗茜 |
[32:54] | The house that blew up with your victim–it had a red door? | 那个屋里有受害者的爆炸房子 是大红门吗 |
[32:56] | – That’s right. – And the victim was 6’3″? | -对 -受害者身高一米九吗 |
[32:58] | – Yeah. – Who was he? | -是 -他是谁 |
[33:00] | Half a con artist living a double life. | 一个过着双面生活的大骗子 |
[33:02] | Hank, I think you got the wrong guy. | 汉克 你可能抓错人了 |
[33:09] | Marvin, is this the man who approached you last night? | 马文 这是昨晚见你的人吗 |
[33:12] | You and your friend Jupiter? | 见你和你朋友朱皮特的人 |
[33:13] | I thought Jupiter had my dog. | 我以为我的狗在朱皮特那里 |
[33:16] | M-m-my dog Rosie. | 我的狗罗茜 |
[33:17] | Okay, so you left together. Do you know where? | 你们一起离开了 你知道是哪里吗 |
[33:21] | I thought Jupiter took my–my dog, | 我以为朱皮特带走了我的狗 |
[33:23] | so I followed– I followed Jupiter, | 所以我跟踪 跟踪了朱皮特 |
[33:26] | and then the man, | 还有那个男人 |
[33:26] | and then they went to the house w-with the red door. | 他们去了那个有大红门的房子 |
[33:29] | Is that the place? | 是这里吗 |
[33:31] | That! Yes! The big red door! | 对 大红门 |
[33:34] | The big red door! | 大红门 |
[33:37] | Thank you. This really, really helps. | 谢谢你 帮了我们大忙 |
[33:40] | Jupiter okay? I’m not m-mad anymore. | 朱皮特还好吗 我现在不疯了 |
[33:44] | I have Rosie back. | 罗茜回来了 |
[33:45] | Jupiter okay? | 朱皮特还好吗 |
[33:47] | Jupiter’s okay. | 他很好 |
[33:52] | Way to go, Marvin. You did real good. | 做得好 马文 你帮了大忙 |
[33:59] | Hey, we got a hit on Framingham | 我们发现弗雷明汉 |
[34:00] | at a car rental place on Lake Park Avenue. | 在湖滨公园大道有一个汽车停放位 |
[34:02] | It’s rented to a Curt Forrester. | 租给了柯特·福雷斯特 |
[34:03] | The same credit card was used at a gas station | 和在向北的94号大道加油站使用过的 |
[34:05] | on 94, heading north. | 信用卡是同一张 |
[34:07] | Is he going to Canada? | 他是逃往加拿大了吗 |
[34:08] | And at a motel off 94, half an hour ago. | 半小时前在94号大道汽车旅馆也使用过这张卡 |
[34:10] | He’s bunking down for the night. | 是为晚上过夜用的 |
[34:12] | All right, let’s roll. We’re gonna get this bastard | 出发 我们要在这个混蛋 |
[34:14] | before he skips town completely. | 彻底逃出城之前抓住他 |
[34:23] | Room 125. | 125房间 |
[34:25] | 124 isn’t occupied, but 126 is. | 124没人 但是126有 |
[34:28] | All right, we’ll stack at the door. | 好 我们从前门出击 |
[34:43] | Hands up! Get your hands up! | 举起手来 举起手来 |
[34:45] | Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! | 不要开枪 不要开枪 |
[34:46] | Jay– | 杰… |
[34:49] | Police! Keep your hands where we can see them. | 警察 把手举起来 |
[34:51] | Get against the wall. Against the wall, now! | 面对墙 马上面对墙 |
[34:54] | Against the wall. | 面对墙 |
[34:58] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手放到身后 |
[35:08] | You totally had me fooled. | 你真骗到我了 |
[35:10] | – All right, get her dressed. – Sit down. | -给她穿好衣服 -坐下 |
[35:16] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[35:24] | Your husband– is he actually your husband? | 你丈夫…他真是你丈夫吗 |
[35:28] | Your partner-in-crime? | 还是你的同伙 |
[35:30] | He just lawyered up. | 他刚找了律师 |
[35:32] | I want a lawyer as well. | 我也要律师 |
[35:33] | That’s fine. We have plenty enough to ring you up on as it is, | 可以 我们有的是时间对付你 |
[35:36] | so you don’t need to say anything, | 所以你什么都不用说 |
[35:38] | but you are gonna listen. | 但是你要给我听着 |
[35:41] | Leon Tremaine. Also known as Jupiter. | 里昂·特里梅因 又叫朱皮特 |
[35:44] | He was a boxer who almost made the Olympic team in 2000. | 他是一名拳击手 2000年时差点参加奥运会 |
[35:48] | All the fighting gave him brain damage | 因为打拳击 他脑部受损 |
[35:50] | and turned him homeless. | 所以无家可归了 |
[35:52] | He wandered to Chicago all the way from Indiana. | 他一路从印第安纳来了芝加哥 |
[35:54] | He had just reconnected with his daughter, | 刚跟自己的女儿重聚 |
[35:57] | who’d been looking for him for ten years. | 她女儿已经找了他十年了 |
[36:01] | That’s who your husband put a bullet into. | 这就是你丈夫一枪打死的人 |
[36:04] | That’s who you put a bullet into, | 也是你一枪打死的人 |
[36:06] | because you’re gonna get charged the same. | 因为你会因同样罪名被起诉 |
[36:10] | Kyle Harvey was 18 years old. | 凯尔·哈维是个18岁的孩子 |
[36:13] | He lost his mom | 他失去了母亲 |
[36:14] | right before his dad kicked him out of the house–twice, | 然后他爸爸就把他从家里赶走了 两次 |
[36:17] | and he was coming back to the only place | 他当时是回那个唯一 |
[36:19] | that had ever treated him well | 好好对待他的地方 |
[36:20] | when he died in the fire you guys rigged. | 可却死于你们的纵火 |
[36:23] | That’s how Kyle died. | 凯尔就这么死了 |
[36:26] | Look at him. | 你看看他 |
[36:28] | Look at him! | 看看他 |
[36:30] | You’re hurting me. | 你伤到我了 |
[36:31] | You don’t know what hurting is. | 你根本不知道什么是伤害 |
[36:33] | Do you want me to show you? | 你想让我告诉你吗 |
[36:35] | I’d be happy to. Just nod your head at me. | 我很乐意 你只要点头就行 |
[36:43] | You knew the Feds were closing in, | 你知道联调局快抓到你们了 |
[36:45] | so you decided to fake your husband’s funeral. | 所以决定让你丈夫假死 |
[36:48] | Well, guess what, sweetheart. | 你猜怎么着 亲爱的 |
[36:50] | This is your funeral now. | 你也要死翘翘了 |
[37:08] | I’d–I’d like to publicly apologize. | 我想公开道歉 |
[37:14] | There were some whispers and some gossip. | 今天有一些传言和八卦 |
[37:18] | I ran with it, and I shouldn’t have, okay? | 我也说了 我不该那样 |
[37:21] | You know, this-this whole nonsense– | 这整件事都是胡闹 |
[37:24] | I was leading the charge on this. I’m sorry, man. | 我还带头了 很抱歉 哥们 |
[37:27] | I had a bad experience with a guy in my unit | 我在海外的时候 跟自己组里的人 |
[37:29] | when I was overseas, | 闹过不愉快 |
[37:30] | who was not who he claimed to be. | 他就是个表里不一的人 |
[37:32] | And that’s my problem. That’s not yours. | 那是我的问题 不是你的 |
[37:36] | You’re a solid dude, and a good cop, | 你是个靠得住的人 是个好警察 |
[37:39] | so whatever happened in the gang unit doesn’t matter, all right? | 所以不管反黑组那边是什么事 都没关系 |
[37:43] | Man to man, and to the whole team, | 我们男人之间 也对整个组 |
[37:48] | I’m sorry. | 我道歉 |
[37:50] | Yeah, you can count me in on that, too. | 我也道歉 |
[37:55] | My bad, dog. | 是我不好 兄弟 |
[37:58] | The sister of one of the gang unit cops | 反黑组里一个警察的妹妹 |
[38:01] | was beat up after she turned in a banger | 在举报了一个抢劫她住处的帮派成员后 |
[38:03] | for robbing her place. | 被人打了一顿 |
[38:05] | ASA didn’t have enough to convict the guy who did it, | 助理检察官没有足够证据给那个人定罪 |
[38:08] | so Rixton’s unit went after him. | 所以雷克斯顿他们组就去找他了 |
[38:13] | But Kenny wasn’t with them. | 但是肯尼没去 |
[38:16] | Two cars belonging to other members of the unit | 属于组内其他成员的两辆车 |
[38:19] | were spotted by plate readers | 在报复打击发生时 |
[38:20] | one block from where the payback beating went down | 被监控拍到出现在案发地点 |
[38:23] | at the same time it happened. | 一个街区以外 |
[38:26] | Oh, and one of those– | 其中一辆… |
[38:28] | one of those cars was approached by a patrolman | 其中一辆车被一个巡警发现了 |
[38:31] | who was told they were on a narcotics sting, | 他们说他们在进行缉毒行动 |
[38:34] | but they’d already clocked out. | 但是他们早就下班了 |
[38:38] | So it had to be a lie. | 所以他们肯定说谎 |
[38:41] | That’s how they got caught. Not by anything Kenny did. | 他们就是这么被抓的 跟肯尼没有关系 |
[38:45] | I was approached by IAD, | 内务部的人找我 |
[38:48] | but turned down a deal, and I never said a word. | 但我拒绝了交易 我什么都没说 |
[38:52] | Not that my unit believed me. | 不过我组里的人不信我 |
[38:54] | Why didn’t you just say that in the first place? | 你开始为什么不直说 |
[38:56] | Because I told him not to. We were working a case. | 因为我不让他说 我们当时在办案 |
[39:00] | Plus, his last unit iced him out over a rumor. | 再说了 他上个组因为谣言就孤立他 |
[39:03] | I wanted to see if you guys were any better. | 我想看看你们是不是也会那样 |
[39:06] | How did we do? | 我们做得怎么样 |
[39:11] | I’ll see you at Molly’s. | 莫利酒吧见 |
[39:36] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[39:44] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[39:46] | – I’m good. – Good. | -我很好 -那就好 |
[39:47] | And–and the undercover assignment? | 卧底行动呢 |
[39:50] | It’s over. Yeah. | 结束了 没错 |
[39:54] | Listen, uh… | 听我说… |
[39:57] | I kind of ran from Intelligence. | 我算是从情报组逃走了 |
[40:00] | I’ll admit I wasn’t ready to work side-by-side with you. | 我承认我当时没准备好和你肩并肩工作 |
[40:04] | It was stupid. | 我太傻了 |
[40:06] | It’s like my family up there. | 情报组的人就像我的家人 |
[40:08] | I’d really like to come back. | 我真的很想回来 |
[40:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:12] | – Is that okay with you? – Yes. | -你不介意吧 -不介意 |
[40:15] | – You sure? – Yes. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[40:16] | Okay, ’cause that was kind of quick. | 好吧 你回答得真快 |
[40:17] | Yes! | 当然了 |
[40:19] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回归 |