时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Homeless couple waved down a blue and white | 一对无家可归的夫妇几个小时前 |
[00:06] | a couple hours ago. | 拦了一辆车报案 |
[00:09] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[00:11] | A kid. | 一个孩子 |
[00:28] | Multiple contusions, fractures, damage to the skull. | 多处挫伤 骨折 头骨损伤 |
[00:31] | The M.E. says some of this might’ve come from the fall, | 法医说有些伤可能是摔成的 |
[00:34] | but not most. | 但大部分不是 |
[00:35] | She isn’t bleeding. She’s leaking. | 她不是在流血 是在漏 |
[00:37] | We got dual lividity. | 皮肤双重青黑 |
[00:38] | I think she was beaten and died face down. | 她应该被打过还面朝下摔下去 |
[00:40] | She was probably dumped here after. | 可能是死后被丢在这里的 |
[00:42] | There’s asphalt, dirt in her wounds. | 她伤口里有沥青和泥土 |
[00:44] | No ID yet, doesn’t match any missing persons. | 还没找到身份信息 和失踪人口对不上 |
[00:46] | Clothes are clean. Hair’s washed. | 衣服很干净 头发也洗过 |
[00:50] | Doubt she’s homeless. | 可能不是流浪汉 |
[00:51] | Well, someone should be looking for her. | 可能会有人找她 |
[00:53] | K-9 unit and patrol did a top to bottom search. | K-9小队和巡逻队把整栋楼搜了一遍 |
[00:55] | There’s no one here but her. | 除了她没别人了 |
[00:56] | – She can’t be more than… – Fifteen. | -她可能不到… -15岁 |
[01:00] | It was outside in the dumpster. ID looked like a match. | 就在垃圾箱外面捡到的 看起来是她 |
[01:04] | Sam Wells. | 萨姆·威尔斯 |
[01:05] | I ran it through the system. | 我在系统里查过了 |
[01:07] | – She’s a resident at Brady. – Currently? | -她是布莱迪的 -现在还是吗 |
[01:09] | Yeah, and hasn’t been reported missing. | 对 而且没有人报她失踪 |
[01:11] | Huh, Brady. | 布莱迪 |
[01:13] | Am I the only one who doesn’t know what Brady is? | 只有我不知道布莱迪是什么吗 |
[01:15] | It’s in 21. A home for troubled girls. | 在21区 问题少女管教所 |
[01:17] | Wards of the state. | 国家级少管所 |
[01:18] | It’s the kind of place you don’t forget responding to. | 你去过肯定永生难忘 |
[01:20] | Yeah, and they’re supposed to keep their doors locked 24/7. | 对 而且那里应该是全天候封闭的 |
[01:26] | Look, our DOA has been a resident at Brady | 我们的死者是布莱迪的 |
[01:27] | for six months. | 进去六个月 |
[01:29] | We found cash, a toothbrush, | 我们在她包里找到了现金 |
[01:31] | change of clothes in her bag, | 一把牙刷 换洗衣物 |
[01:33] | a receipt from a convenience store | 一张便利店收据 |
[01:34] | stamped 28 hours ago. | 28小时之前的 |
[01:36] | It looks like she ran away. | 看来她是逃出来的 |
[01:38] | No one from Brady ever reported her gone. | 布莱迪没有人报她失踪 |
[01:40] | In 2015, my officers responded to Brady 185 times. | 2015年 我的警员去布莱迪出警过185次 |
[01:46] | Habitual runaways, ODs, suicide attempts, violence. | 总是有人逃跑 吸毒过量 自杀未遂 暴力事件 |
[01:50] | In the past 80 days, my officers have been | 但在过去80天内 我的警员 |
[01:52] | called to Brady just 4 times. | 只到布莱迪出警过4次 |
[01:54] | There were about two police reports away | 有两个警员报告说 |
[01:55] | from getting shut down, losing all that funding, | 为了避免倒闭 避免在这方面花钱太多 |
[01:58] | so they came up with a solution: stop calling the police. | 他们的解决方式就是不再报警 |
[02:02] | Brady didn’t suddenly clean up. | 布莱迪不会突然不出问题 |
[02:03] | They just got a little better at being dirty. | 只是比以前更黑了 |
[02:05] | You want my permission to break down their door? | 你想让我同意你们破门而入吗 |
[02:07] | No, I want the exact opposite. | 不 与此相反 |
[02:17] | You’re Garry Mintoff’s nephew? | 你是加里·明托夫的侄子 |
[02:20] | Look, I couldn’t give a rat’s ass whose kid | 我不管我不得不雇的 |
[02:23] | I’m forced to hire. | 是谁家的孩子 |
[02:24] | I don’t really even care that you got jack experience. | 我也不管你从哪得来的经验 |
[02:26] | I just care that you can do the job, and here, | 我只在乎你能不能做工作 在这里 |
[02:29] | that basically means one thing: you can handle on your own. | 这只意味着一件事 你能自己处理事情 |
[02:31] | You tell me you can do that, | 你说你能做到 |
[02:33] | more than happy to give you a shot. | 那就给你个机会 |
[02:36] | Can definitely do that. | 肯定能做到 |
[02:38] | All right, then welcome to Brady. | 好吧 欢迎来布莱迪 |
[02:41] | All right. | 好的 |
[02:42] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[02:51] | Reminder: today, let’s strive to be aware | 请注意 今天让我们努力注意到 |
[02:54] | of even the smallest choices we make. | 我们所做的哪怕是最小的选择 |
[02:56] | If we choose to make better choices, | 如果你做出更好的选择 |
[02:58] | – we will have a better life. – Vince? | -我们就能有更好的生活 -文斯 |
[03:00] | This is Ryan. Ryan, Vince. | 这是莱恩 莱恩 这是文斯 |
[03:01] | Vince is your supervisor. Take you around, | 文斯是你的主管 带你四处看看 |
[03:03] | tell you how not to get fired. | 告诉你怎样才不会被炒 |
[03:04] | Okay, cool. | 好 |
[03:05] | – What’s up, man? – Thank you. | -你好 老兄 -谢谢 |
[03:06] | You can follow me. I’ll show as I go. | 跟我走 我边走边说 |
[03:08] | All right. | 好的 |
[03:10] | Where are you coming from before this? | 你之前在哪干活 |
[03:12] | Graveyard shift at my uncle’s auto lot. | 在我叔叔的停车场值夜班 |
[03:14] | Really? | 真的啊 |
[03:15] | He’s on the board here. | 他是这里的董事会成员 |
[03:16] | He figured me smoking pot and banging his secretary | 他发现我抽大麻就还在别人的旅行车里 |
[03:19] | in used station wagons no longer counted as “Work.” | 上他的秘书 就觉得我不能在那干了 |
[03:24] | So this floor’s mainly classrooms. | 这层主要是教室 |
[03:26] | We’ve got 72 residents right now. | 我们现在有72个学生 |
[03:28] | Youngest is 12, oldest 17. | 最小的12岁 最大的17岁 |
[03:31] | Most of the girls are here about a year. | 大多数女孩都在这里待了差不多一年 |
[03:33] | Once they get their medications settled, therapy, whatever, | 一旦药物还是治疗什么的起效 |
[03:36] | they’ll get transferred to a lower level placement. | 就可以转到戒备等级低一点的地方 |
[03:38] | This is one of our day rooms. | 这是我们的休息室之一 |
[03:40] | It’s got a time out room attached. | 旁边还有一间休息室 |
[03:42] | The cafeteria, therapy, medication rooms, | 餐厅 治疗室 医务室 |
[03:45] | – all upstairs with the dorms. – Okay, got it. | -都在楼上和宿舍一起 -明白了 |
[03:49] | Who’s this boy scout? | 这小伙子是谁 |
[03:50] | Tonya, where are we supposed to be headed? | 托尼娅 我们应该去哪里 |
[03:52] | This should be fun to watch. | 这下可有意思了 |
[03:54] | The answer would be study hall. | 答案应该是自习室 |
[03:56] | Now. | 快去 |
[03:58] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[04:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:04] | You’ll get used to that. | 你会习惯的 |
[04:05] | We gotta schedule every minute of their day, | 我们得给他们安排好每天的计划 |
[04:08] | and we gotta lean into the structure. | 我们必须按照规矩来 |
[04:10] | Bad days happen in down time. | 不然就会出岔子 |
[04:13] | That’s a clear history of abuse. | 她肯定遭受过虐待 |
[04:14] | She’s got multiple arm breaks that healed | 她的手臂上有多处骨折后 |
[04:17] | without proper alignment. | 没有妥善处理的伤痕 |
[04:18] | I’d guess she was six, seven years old | 我猜虐待发生时 |
[04:20] | – for the majority. – Yeah, matches our records. | -她才六七岁 -对 符合我们的记录 |
[04:22] | This new arm fracture though that’s not from the drop | 不过这处新伤绝对不是从电梯坠落 |
[04:25] | down the elevator. | 所造成的 |
[04:26] | Was snapped backwards from behind. | 而是因为被扭到背后造成的 |
[04:28] | My guess is that they used a blunt object. | 我想应该是某种钝器造成的致命伤 |
[04:31] | You can tell the skull was crushed inwards from the fall, | 你能看出来头骨因为坠落而凹陷 |
[04:34] | but there’s a piece of frontal casing | 但是正面有一处坠落前 |
[04:36] | that fractured earlier. Hemorrhaged her brain. | 就造成的骨折 导致她颅内出血 |
[04:38] | That’s the cause of death. Rest of the beating was bonus. | 那才是死因 其他伤都不致命 |
[04:41] | Could you give us a range? | 能告诉我们死亡时间范围吗 |
[04:43] | Died between 7:00 P.M. and 11:00. | 大概在晚上七点到十一点之间 |
[04:46] | This the tox? | 这是毒理报告吗 |
[04:47] | Yeah, you might find it interesting. | 你可能会觉得很有意思 |
[04:51] | Benzodiazepine. | 苯二氮卓 |
[04:52] | Generic tranquilizer. Girl was high as a bird. | 常用镇静剂 这姑娘嗑嗨了 |
[04:57] | Doubt she could fight back. | 我怀疑她根本无力反抗 |
[04:59] | Her skull was broken in front. | 她的头骨前部骨折 |
[05:03] | But her arm was snapped from behind. | 但她的胳膊被扭到身后 |
[05:07] | It’s like she was yanked around? | 就像她被拖了起来吗 |
[05:09] | Killer wanted to see her face. | 凶手想看她的脸 |
[05:13] | Hey, Sarge, you got a minute? | 警长 有时间吗 |
[05:16] | For you, but if you see Burgess, | 对你当然有 不过如果是伯吉斯 |
[05:17] | the nod and go policy is still in effect. | 我只能使出”一问三不知”的招数了 |
[05:20] | – My desk is not a coffee klatch. – What? | -我的办公桌不是咖啡台 -什么 |
[05:22] | Somebody said that to me, | 有人这么告诉我 |
[05:23] | that my desk had turned into a coffee klatch. | 说我的桌子都变成咖啡台了 |
[05:26] | A chit-chat coffee klatch. | 聊天咖啡台 |
[05:29] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[05:31] | I just wanted to know if you remembered anything | 我只想知道你对我们调查的死者 |
[05:32] | about our DOA, Sam Wells. | 萨姆·威尔斯有没有印象 |
[05:35] | Remember from what? | 什么印象 |
[05:36] | When you had her last year. | 去年你抓过她 |
[05:37] | She wasn’t here. | 她没来过这里 |
[05:39] | You filled out her general offense case report. | 是你填写了她的总体案件报告 |
[05:41] | She got popped for vandalism, and then you put in the notes | 她因故意破坏被抓 然后你还写下来 |
[05:43] | she waited behind the front desk for 4 hours | 她在前台等了四个小时 |
[05:45] | before her case worker picked her up. | 她的个案工作者才来带她走了 |
[05:47] | – Can I see that copy? – Yeah. | -我能看看吗 -行啊 |
[05:50] | I’m sorry, but no. I don’t remember her at all. | 对不起 但是 我真的一点都不记得她了 |
[05:54] | Yo, Erin, 911 call just came in. | 艾琳 刚刚有报警电话 |
[05:57] | OEMC just dispatched a vehicle over to Brady for a missing. | 应急办刚要派一辆车去布莱迪那 有人失踪了 |
[06:00] | It’s probably Sam, | 可能是萨姆 |
[06:01] | so I told 2116 that you can take care of it | 所以我告诉2116可以交给你处理 |
[06:03] | if you wanna get changed and ride out. | 如果你愿意赶紧换好衣服出去转转 |
[06:04] | Yeah, they’re only 36 hours late. | 好 只过了36小时 |
[06:12] | Around 2:00, did a sweep and realized that | 大概在两点左右 做完扫除后发现 |
[06:14] | she was no longer here, called you. | 她不见了 就联系你们了 |
[06:16] | Okay, do you have any video of her leaving? | 有监控显示她离开了吗 |
[06:18] | Uh, no, girls who want to run learn our dark spots. | 没有 想跑的姑娘知道怎么躲在死角里 |
[06:21] | And Sam was one of those girls? | 萨姆也知道吗 |
[06:22] | Yeah, she had a few infractions. | 是的 她违规过不少次 |
[06:24] | She usually comes back on her own. | 她每次都自己回来的 |
[06:25] | Do you know if she’d go to visit anyone in particular? | 你知不知道她是不是跑出去见某个人了 |
[06:28] | Hit any one spot? | 去某个地方 |
[06:29] | What my polite partner’s asking is | 我这位有礼貌的搭档想问的是 |
[06:31] | if she was going to score drugs. | 她是不是去嗑药了 |
[06:33] | I understood the question. | 我明白她要问什么 |
[06:35] | I’m not trying to give you the run around, | 我也不想让你们白跑 |
[06:37] | but Sam has a certain privilege to privacy as– | 但是萨姆很尊重自己的隐私 就像… |
[06:39] | As a juvenile. Yeah, we know. | 就像个普通的青少年 我们知道 |
[06:42] | Look, man, I know that sometimes when these girls go AWOL, | 我知道有时候这些姑娘们不见了 |
[06:47] | the staff does them a favor, | 工作人员也会想帮帮她们 |
[06:49] | doesn’t report them missing right away | 不上报 |
[06:50] | so they don’t lose their beds. | 以免自己丢了饭碗 |
[06:52] | We get it. | 我们明白的 |
[06:54] | We’re just trying to figure out if we need to spend | 我们只是想知道我们是不是得 |
[06:57] | the next eight hours looking for this girl in parks | 花上八个小时在公园里找这个姑娘 |
[06:59] | or if she’s halfway to her boyfriend’s house | 还是说她正在前往加利福尼亚 |
[07:01] | in California, you know? | 男朋友的家呢 |
[07:03] | Our shift’s almost over, man. We’d love to go home. | 我们的班时快结束了 我们也想回家 |
[07:07] | No, Sam couldn’t have gone far. | 不 萨姆不可能走远 |
[07:10] | She was checked in during rounds at 7:00 a.m. | 我们早上7点检查的时候她还签过到 |
[07:12] | All staff report to a fight in the cafeteria immediately. | 餐厅发生斗殴 所有员工立即到场 |
[07:15] | Fight in the cafeteria, all staff please report. | 餐厅发生斗殴 所有员工立即到场 |
[07:18] | We good? I gotta get back. | 问完了吗 我得走了 |
[07:19] | Yeah, do your thing. | 完了 你请便吧 |
[07:23] | How the hell does a girl get checked in for rounds | 她都死了24小时了 怎么可能 |
[07:25] | 24 hours after she died? | 在检查的时候签到 |
[07:27] | Somebody’s lying their ass off. | 有人在撒谎 |
[07:31] | – Know restraints? – No! | -知道有什么不能做吗 -不知道 |
[07:32] | Improvise. | 自由发挥就好 |
[07:37] | Get off, get off. | 起开 起开 |
[07:39] | Hey, get off! Get off! | 起开 起开 |
[07:43] | Bitch! You’re a little bitch! | 贱人 你这个贱人 |
[07:46] | Stop, you’re done! | 住手 不准打了 |
[07:47] | You’re done, you’re done. | 不准打了 不准打了 |
[07:48] | Enough, stop, you’re done. Enough, enough, enough. | 够了 住手 不准打了 够了 |
[07:50] | – Stop. – The next person that moves | -住手 -还有人敢动的话 |
[07:52] | is getting every level dropped. | 所有权限等级都降低一级 |
[07:54] | You wanna get docked? Keep going. | 你们想受罚吗 那就随意吧 |
[08:00] | Let me out! Let me out! | 放我出去 放我出去 |
[08:02] | Ellie, you know I can’t let you out of here | 艾莉 你知道我不可能让你出去的 |
[08:03] | until you calm down. | 除非你自己冷静下来 |
[08:06] | – If we need to leave– – Screw you, | -如果你想我们 -去死吧你 |
[08:07] | – you’re a lying sack of– – That’s not gonna work, | -你这个撒谎精 -你这样是没用的 |
[08:08] | that’s not gonna work. All right. | 你这样是没用的 好了 |
[08:10] | I’m getting the nurse. You okay? | 我去叫护理人员来 你没事吧 |
[08:12] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, go, go, go. | 没事 没事 你快走 |
[08:14] | Okay, calm down, calm down, calm down, calm down. | 冷静 冷静 冷静 冷静 |
[08:17] | Please, calm down. Please. | 拜托了 冷静一下 好吗 |
[08:19] | Calm down. Calm down. | 冷静 冷静 |
[08:21] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[08:23] | You gonna stop? You’re gonna stop? | 你还闹吗 你还闹吗 |
[08:28] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[08:39] | We all right? | 没事吧 |
[08:43] | I don’t know you. | 我没见过你 |
[08:46] | I’m Ryan. | 我叫瑞安 |
[08:47] | You’re new. | 你是新来的 |
[08:50] | Yeah, well, it’s my first day. | 是的 今天是我工作的第一天 |
[08:58] | So I’m guessing you don’t know | 那看来你是不知道 |
[08:59] | how things work around here. | 这里是怎么运作的了 |
[09:01] | Um, no, I’m kind of learning as I go. | 我正在边工作边学习 |
[09:06] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[09:09] | – Showing you how things… – Okay, stop, stop that. | -告诉你这里是… -行了 住手 |
[09:10] | – actually work around here. – Stop that. | -怎么运作的 -住手 |
[09:12] | Girls here can make you feel good. | 这里的姑娘们能让你欲仙欲死 |
[09:17] | – As long as you help. – Help how? | -只要你肯帮忙 -怎么帮忙 |
[09:24] | Find me, and I’ll show you. | 来找我 然后我就告诉你 |
[09:32] | Let’s go, Ellie. | 走吧 艾莉 |
[09:36] | Move. | 走啊 |
[09:38] | Move! | 快点 |
[09:52] | The way this girl Ellie approached me, | 这个叫艾莉的姑娘接近我的方式 |
[09:57] | this is standard practice. | 是她们的常规 |
[10:00] | I think they’re trading in sexual favors. | 我觉得她们在进行性交易 |
[10:02] | Trading for what? | 交易换什么呢 |
[10:03] | Could be stat drugs. | 可能是镇定剂 |
[10:04] | Yeah, Sam’s tox showed she had benzodiazepine | 没错 萨姆的毒检显示她体内 |
[10:07] | in her system. | 含有苯类镇静剂 |
[10:08] | It’s the kind of thing you would find inside of Brady. | 布莱迪里面肯定有这东西 |
[10:09] | These girls could also be trading for access out. | 这些女孩也可能是想要出去 |
[10:12] | I mean, we know that Sam was signed in at 7:00 a.m., | 我们知道萨姆在早上七点签到过 |
[10:16] | so somebody is covering for her. | 所有一定有人在帮她打掩护 |
[10:18] | All right, let’s build a larger profile | 好 那就建立一个包含所有雇员的 |
[10:19] | of every employee. | 更大型的档案 |
[10:20] | Do financials, online footprints. | 查他们的经济状况 上网记录 |
[10:23] | Okay, where we at with Sam? | 关于萨姆我们查到了什么 |
[10:25] | I mean, there is this, Sarge. | 警长 我们发现 |
[10:26] | Sam’s been picked up three times by patrol | 萨姆在格兰特公园的北岸站 |
[10:28] | at the North Shore Station in Grant Park. | 被巡警抓捕过三次 |
[10:30] | Okay, well, check it out. | 好的 去查查 |
[10:33] | – Hank, you got a second? – Yeah, yeah. | -汉克 你有时间吗 -有的 |
[10:38] | How would you feel about keeping me | 这次的案件你能不能 |
[10:39] | in the loop on this one? | 随时通知我 |
[10:41] | Anything you get on your DOA, as far as family, | 不管你查到了关于死者的任何消息 |
[10:43] | foster placement. | 家人也好 寄养地也好 |
[10:44] | I was hoping to look into their records. | 我想看看他们的档案 |
[10:48] | The girl’s gonna be buried in a potter’s field | 如果没人愿意认领她的话 |
[10:50] | unless someone out there is willing to claim her. | 这个女孩就会被葬在公共墓地 |
[10:52] | I thought it was worth a look. | 我觉得应该查一查 |
[10:55] | Don’t beat yourself up. | 别太费心了 |
[10:58] | If you could just keep me in the loop, please. | 那你能不能通知我 拜托了 |
[11:00] | Sure. | 当然 |
[11:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[11:03] | Get your level up. | 争取提高等级吧 |
[11:04] | This week’s chore list and community opportunities | 本周的杂事清单和公共服务机会 |
[11:06] | will be posted on– | 会发布到… |
[11:08] | Ellie, you gotta go up top for meds. | 艾莉 你得到顶层吃药 |
[11:10] | No, I don’t. It’s not 4:00. | 我不用 还没到四点呢 |
[11:12] | They told me you gotta go. | 他们跟我说要你去 |
[11:13] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[11:17] | Tonight in the cafeteria, we will be having | 今晚我们将在餐厅举办一场 |
[11:19] | a special problem-solving workshop. | 解决问题特别研讨会 |
[11:22] | All those currently at level silver or below | 所有等级低于白银级的同学 |
[11:24] | are required to attend. | 必须参加 |
[11:35] | Okay, so, um, tell me how all this works. | 好了 跟我讲讲这里是怎么办事的 |
[11:40] | I’ll do whatever you want long as you get me | 你要我做什么都行 只要你能搞到 |
[11:42] | what I need. | 我需要的东西 |
[11:44] | And what’s that? | 你需要什么 |
[11:45] | Train ticket out of Chicago. | 离开芝加哥的火车票 |
[11:48] | To where? | 去哪 |
[11:50] | Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶 |
[11:51] | You can’t leave Brady. | 你不能离开布莱迪 |
[11:53] | I’ll take care of it. | 我自己想办法 |
[11:55] | – How are you gonna do that? – It doesn’t matter. | -你能想什么办法 -没什么 |
[11:57] | Well, am I a part of that “doesn’t matter”? | 我也是这个”没什么”的一部分吗 |
[11:58] | Because I’m not gonna break you out. | 因为我可不会帮你出逃 |
[12:00] | It’s a yes or no. | 你就说同不同意吧 |
[12:04] | Yeah. | 那好 |
[12:15] | Not here. | 别在这 |
[12:19] | Not here. | 换个地方 |
[12:21] | Forget it. You’re a waste of time. | 那算了 跟你白费工夫 |
[12:24] | Look, look, I want you so bad. | 听我说 我也很想和你做 |
[12:30] | I really do. | 真的 |
[12:31] | But I probably got my boss, like, right outside. | 但是我老板没准就站在门外 |
[12:33] | It’s my second day of work. I don’t wanna get fired, | 我可不想上班第二天就被炒了 |
[12:35] | if it’s all the same to you. | 对你也是一样 |
[12:36] | Your boss, Vince? | 你老板文斯 |
[12:39] | Trust me, Vince would be fine with whatever happens in here. | 相信我 不管发生什么文斯都不会管 |
[12:44] | Okay. I still wanna make sure. | 好吧 我只是图个安心 |
[13:02] | Have fun? | 爽吧 |
[13:04] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[13:05] | You know, you should really be careful who sees you | 你应该当心别让别人看到你 |
[13:07] | screwing the residents. | 跟这里的女生鬼混 |
[13:09] | People might get the wrong idea. | 没准有人就会误会你们 |
[13:11] | And talk. | 然后四处议论 |
[13:29] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们快走 |
[13:32] | Slow down, | 别急着走 |
[13:33] | ’cause you don’t want me to chase you. | 被我追上可就不好玩了 |
[13:34] | And if we chase you, we are gonna have to search you. | 要是我们开始追你们 那就得搜身了 |
[13:36] | Man, we didn’t do nothing. | 拜托 我们什么都没做 |
[13:38] | I understand that. We just got a couple questions. | 我知道 我们就是问几个问题 |
[13:41] | Have you seen this girl? She hang around here? | 见过这个女孩吗 她来过这一带吗 |
[13:43] | Nah, never. | 从来没见过 |
[13:44] | Can you actually look at the damn phone? | 辛苦你仔细看看手机上的照片 |
[13:48] | We ain’t never seen her before. | 我们从来没见过她 |
[13:53] | I know what time it is. | 我知道接下来该干什么 |
[13:56] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[13:59] | I’ma need 100. | 我要一百块 |
[14:00] | I’m gonna need you to take this 20, or I’m gonna dunk you | 我要你乖乖拿这二十块 不然我把你 |
[14:02] | in that garbage can head first. | 扔垃圾箱里 脸先着地 |
[14:07] | Talk to me. | 说吧 |
[14:08] | She hasn’t been here since Tuesday. | 她自从周二就在没来过了 |
[14:10] | She was here two nights ago? | 她两天前来过 |
[14:11] | Yeah, the night it was snowing. | 没错 下雪那天晚上 |
[14:13] | Her cab was late. | 她的出租迟到了 |
[14:14] | She was standing outside for like 20 minutes | 她就在雪地里干等了20分钟 |
[14:15] | like an idiot, freezing her ass off. | 跟个傻子似的快冻死了 |
[14:17] | This cab, yellow, checkered, white? | 出租车是黄色的 方格的还是全白的 |
[14:19] | It was a cab. Cab’s a cab. | 就是出租车那样的 |
[14:21] | Was she alone? | 她一个人吗 |
[14:23] | Yeah, she was working. | 是啊 在上班呢 |
[14:25] | Man, y’all some crack cops. | 你们俩这警察咋当的 |
[14:27] | This girl tricks out of here selling that ass. | 那女的就是来这里站街 |
[14:30] | She’s here three times a week. | 每周来三次 |
[14:32] | Picked up, dropped off, same damn spot every time. | 每次都在同一个地方上下车 |
[14:35] | Sorry, your girl is a hooker, bruh. | 抱歉了哥们 你这姑娘是出来卖的 |
[14:43] | Please remember that all hygienics products | 请务必在每晚查房之前 |
[14:45] | must be returned to your container | 将个人卫生用品 |
[14:46] | before bed check each evening. | 放入收集箱 |
[14:48] | Forgetfulness is not an excuse | 本规定请务必牢记 |
[14:50] | and will not be tolerated. | 不得以任何理由违反 |
[14:52] | This is a Brady basic standard. | 这是布莱迪的基本规矩 |
[14:54] | We can all do better. | 请大家做更好的自我 |
[14:55] | I got a problem. | 我有个问题 |
[14:57] | Yeah? What’s that? | 什么问题 |
[14:58] | Tonya. | 托尼娅 |
[14:59] | She saw me leave a room with one of the girls. | 她看见我和一个女孩从教室里出来 |
[15:02] | And she implied… | 而且她还暗示… |
[15:05] | She said that she knew I screwed one of the residents, man. | 她说她知道我和一个女生鬼混 |
[15:09] | Did you? | 真的吗 |
[15:10] | No, I wouldn’t do that. | 没有 当然没有 |
[15:13] | Yeah, because that’d be a felony. | 因为那可是重罪 |
[15:14] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[15:17] | Do I need to be worried? | 我需要担心吗 |
[15:18] | That a girl here is accusing you of statutory rape? | 担心一个问题女生指控你强奸 |
[15:20] | – I didn’t… – Hey, what the hell are you doing, man? | -我没有… -你干什么吃的 |
[15:23] | I mean, you’re standing here in the middle of a crowded room, | 你当着这一大屋子人的面 |
[15:26] | telling me that on your second day, | 跟我说你来的第二天 |
[15:28] | you’ve managed to be accused of banging a resident. | 就给自己招了个泡女学生的罪名 |
[15:32] | She didn’t look 17. | 她看上去不像十七岁 |
[15:33] | Holy–Stop. How stupid. | 我天…闭嘴 太蠢了吧 |
[15:41] | Look, don’t mention it to anyone again. | 别再跟别人说了 |
[15:44] | Tonya’s not gonna say a damn word. | 托尼娅什么都不会说的 |
[15:47] | Look, have your fun. | 自己玩得开心就行 |
[15:50] | It’s not like you’re reinventing some wheel here. | 反正你不能改变这里的规则 |
[15:51] | Life’s already ruined these girls. | 这些女孩的人生已经毁了 |
[15:54] | But just because they’re throwaways doesn’t mean | 但是并不是说她们废了 |
[15:56] | you can’t go to jail, so shut your mouth– | 你就不用进监狱 所以你要闭嘴 |
[15:59] | Got it, yeah, I, yeah, I got it. | 知道了 好的 我 我知道了 |
[16:01] | Or you’ll be answering to me too, yeah? | 不然你还得给我个交代 |
[16:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:13] | Okay, ladies, bed checks. | 好了 女士们 查床了 |
[16:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[16:18] | You know you’re supposed to be in your room already. | 你知道你现在应该在你自己房间里 |
[16:35] | Ellie. | 艾莉 |
[16:40] | Ellie, can I talk to you? | 艾莉 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[16:54] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[16:56] | Stop, stop, stop. | 停 停 停 |
[17:07] | What happened? | 这是怎么了 |
[17:09] | I fell. | 我摔跤了 |
[17:16] | Who did this? | 这是谁干的 |
[17:17] | I fell. It was an accident. | 我摔跤了 意外 |
[17:20] | No, it wasn’t. | 不是的 |
[17:24] | Just tell me what happened. | 跟我说实话 |
[17:26] | You tell me what happened, I can go report it | 你跟我说实话 我可以上报 |
[17:28] | because whatever this is? That’s not okay. | 因为不管这是怎么回事 都不行 |
[17:31] | Who the hell said I thought it was okay? | 谁说我觉得这行了 |
[17:37] | Get out of my room. | 滚出我的房间 |
[17:44] | All right, look, look, I’m not gonna do anything | 好吧 我什么都不会做 |
[17:46] | but just ask you to sit here and talk to me, okay? | 就只是请你坐在这儿跟我谈谈 行吗 |
[17:51] | I just wanna help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[17:53] | Don’t kid yourself. | 别骗自己了 |
[17:55] | – Get out. – Ellie, we need to report that. | -出去 -艾莉 这事我们得上报 |
[17:57] | You report it, you get me killed. | 你要是上报了 会害死我 |
[18:03] | Get out of my room. | 滚出我的房间 |
[18:05] | You’re not even supposed to be in here. | 你根本就不应该进来 |
[18:06] | I’ll call Michael. Get out. | 我会打电话给迈克尔 出去 |
[18:07] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[18:24] | That’s all I could get out of her. | 我只能让她说这么多 |
[18:25] | She shut down. | 她不肯说了 |
[18:26] | All right, well, we’re doing a full work up on all employees. | 好吧 我们要把所有雇员彻底调查一遍 |
[18:28] | It’s Vince. | 是文斯 |
[18:30] | He’s the one keeping her quiet. | 是他让她住嘴的 |
[18:31] | If you say that Sam was turning tricks, | 如果说萨姆在应召 |
[18:33] | then my money’s on Vince running her. | 那肯定是文斯在控制她 |
[18:34] | He signs her out at bed check. | 他帮她逃过查床 |
[18:36] | She goes and works the nights, comes back in in the mornings, | 她晚上出去工作 早上回去 |
[18:38] | he collects the cash, and then, two nights ago, | 他收钱 然后 两天前 |
[18:40] | a date goes wrong. | 一个生意出了岔子 |
[18:41] | Sam goes missing, | 萨姆失踪了 |
[18:42] | and then her friend Ellie starts asking questions. | 然后她的朋友艾莉就开始到处问 |
[18:44] | We’ll run with that. | 我们会去查 |
[18:48] | There’s nothing else you can get out of this girl? | 你从这个女孩儿那里得不到别的信息了吗 |
[18:55] | You serious? | 真的吗 |
[18:57] | Kid, you know, you’re the one who gets the call done. | 孩子 决定权在你手里 |
[19:00] | We go off your gut. | 我们相信你的胆量 |
[19:02] | She’s kissing my cheek, and she’s pulling at my belt. | 她亲了我的脸 然后就开始解我的皮带 |
[19:05] | Then call it. | 那就下决心 |
[19:07] | We don’t have enough? | 我们拿到的还不够吗 |
[19:08] | Vince’s admission to you is not a confession of guilt. | 文斯对你的默许不是认罪 |
[19:11] | There’s nothing out of line in his financials, | 他的财政状况没问题 |
[19:12] | nothing linking him to running Sam. | 没有任何线索表明他在控制萨姆 |
[19:14] | So without Ellie or someone talking to us directly… | 所以如果艾莉或其他人不直接告诉我们… |
[19:17] | We don’t have anything. | 我们什么证据都没有 |
[19:20] | Hey, like Al said, it’s your call. | 就像埃尔说的 这事取决于你 |
[19:25] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:27] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:33] | You called all ten of them? | 十个地方你都打过电话了吗 |
[19:35] | Every foster placement Sam had. | 萨姆去过的所有寄养点 |
[19:37] | None of them are willing to claim her. | 没有一个愿意认领她 |
[19:39] | I thought, as her social worker, you might know someone I missed. | 我觉得你作为她的社工 可能认识别的人 |
[19:42] | Oh, I’m sorry, I don’t. | 对不起 我不认识 |
[19:45] | But here. | 不过这个 |
[19:47] | She filled these out in my office. | 她在我办公室写过这个 |
[19:48] | Maybe there’s something in them that’ll help. | 也许里面会有有用的信息 |
[19:50] | 臭X子 你敢看试试 | |
[19:52] | So… | 所以… |
[19:54] | How do I not remember this girl? | 我怎么会不记得这个女孩 |
[19:57] | So that’s why you’re doing this. | 所以你才干这行 |
[20:00] | You know, my sister-in-law’s a paramedic. | 我嫂子是个急救人员 |
[20:02] | She says that the only way to do the job is to treat them, | 她说做好这份工作唯一的方式 是医治他们 |
[20:05] | drop them at the hospital, then forget. | 把他们送进医院 然后忘掉 |
[20:08] | Says otherwise it empties you. | 否则这工作会把你掏空 |
[20:17] | What’s up, boy scout? | 你好啊 童子军 |
[20:30] | I just wanna have a talk later. | 我只想待会儿跟你谈谈 |
[20:30] | Ticket’s yours either way. | 不管怎么说 票给你了 |
[20:56] | What do you want for this? | 你想从我这里得到什么 |
[20:58] | I told you, I just want to talk. | 我说过了 我只想和你聊聊 |
[21:00] | About what? | 聊什么 |
[21:02] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[21:06] | Ellie, wait, Ellie. | 艾莉 等等 |
[21:09] | Do you want a train ticket? It’s yours, all right? | 你想要张火车票 这就是给你的 |
[21:12] | You wanna get out of here? Done. | 你想逃离这里 没问题 |
[21:14] | I’ll lie for you, I’ll sneak you out, hell, | 我会替你瞒着 帮你逃出去 |
[21:16] | I’ll even drive you. | 开车载你出去都没问题 |
[21:17] | But if you want more, if you want to make sure | 就算你有其它的愿望 |
[21:18] | that whatever’s happening here stops, | 想要逃离现在的生活 |
[21:22] | then I can help you with that too. | 我也会帮你 |
[21:25] | Sam wanted help. | 萨姆曾经需要帮助 |
[21:28] | She thought she could get help. | 她以为会有人帮她 |
[21:32] | No one helped. | 但是没人帮她 |
[21:38] | Ellie, I’m a cop. | 艾莉 我是警察 |
[21:40] | I will help. | 我会帮你 |
[21:44] | What? | 什么 |
[21:46] | That’s why I’m here. I’m here to find out about Sam. | 我就是来查明萨姆死亡的真相的 |
[21:48] | Prove it. I want to see the badge. | 拿出你的警徽证明给我看 |
[21:51] | I don’t have my badge on me. | 我没带警徽 |
[21:52] | You’re lying to me. What–What do you want from me? | 你撒谎 你到底想要什么 |
[21:54] | – What do you want for this? – Okay, hold on, do you see this? | -你到底想要什么 -等等 看到这个了吗 |
[21:57] | Do you see this? | 你看到这个了吗 |
[21:58] | This is a recording device. It’s like a wire. | 这是个录音装置 就像窃听器一样 |
[22:01] | I am a detective with the Chicago Police Department, | 我是芝加哥警署的探员 |
[22:03] | and I promise you, I promise you | 我向你保证 我保证 |
[22:06] | that you can trust me. | 你可以信任我 |
[22:10] | You can trust me. | 你可以信任我 |
[22:23] | There’s a room. | 有一间屋子 |
[23:42] | We got it wrong. Sam died at Brady. | 我们错了 萨姆是在布莱迪死的 |
[23:52] | Either you open that door, or I open it for you. | 要么你来开门 要么我帮你开 |
[23:54] | I just wanna know what the hell is– | 我想知道发生了什么 |
[23:55] | Hey, we got a car at every exit. | 我们已经封锁了所有出口 |
[23:58] | All right, I want every staff member, | 好的 隔离每一位学生 |
[23:59] | every resident separated. | 和教职员工 |
[24:01] | Secure the crime scene. | 保护犯罪现场 |
[24:02] | Not a single person leaves. | 一个都不要放走 |
[24:06] | You make your decision? | 你来决定吧 |
[24:15] | Give me that key. | 把门卡给我 |
[24:21] | Back up, everybody back up on the wall. | 所有人退到墙边 |
[24:23] | Back up on the wall. | 贴墙站好 |
[24:25] | Okay, someone needs to tell us what’s going on. | 谁来告诉我们发生了什么 |
[24:27] | No, we don’t. | 无可奉告 |
[24:28] | Get back in that classroom. | 回到教室里去 |
[24:31] | It’s okay. Come on. | 没事的 快点 |
[24:36] | Ellie, what the hell did you do? | 艾莉 你干了什么 |
[24:37] | Little snitch. | 你这个告密的贱人 |
[24:39] | Hey, stay still! | 站好 |
[24:51] | All you got to do is tell him what you told me. | 你要做的就是复述一遍你和我说的话 |
[24:57] | I, um… | 三天前 |
[25:01] | three nights ago, I was sleeping, | 我在睡觉的时候 |
[25:03] | and I heard something. | 听到了一些声音 |
[25:06] | I knew Sam was out working, | 我知道萨姆出去工作了 |
[25:08] | and I thought she must have gotten back early. | 我以为她肯定回来得早了一些 |
[25:14] | So | 所以 |
[25:18] | I went to check. | 我出去看了一眼 |
[25:26] | It’s okay, just– You take all the time you need. | 没关系 慢慢说 |
[25:36] | We have to leave Brady through Tonya’s dorm room. | 我们想离开布莱迪必须途径托尼娅的宿舍 |
[25:39] | So I went there. | 所以我去了那里 |
[25:43] | I went to the back room, | 我到了密室中 |
[25:46] | and there was blood. | 那里都是血 |
[25:51] | It was– | 有一辆 |
[25:54] | The staff van was pulling into the drive. | 员工车停在那里 |
[25:56] | There was just so much blood. | 有好多血 |
[26:02] | Did you see who was driving the van? | 你看到开车的司机了吗 |
[26:04] | No, but I know who it was. | 没有 但是我知道是谁 |
[26:08] | She’s been forcing us | 她一直迫使我们 |
[26:10] | to keep the staff “happy,” | 以取悦员工的方式 |
[26:15] | to go out, | 来获得自由 |
[26:18] | forcing us to make money. | 强迫我们赚钱 |
[26:23] | Sam just couldn’t handle it anymore, | 萨姆再也忍不了了 |
[26:29] | and she knew that. | 她也知道 |
[26:33] | She knew Sam was gonna talk, so she killed her. | 她知道萨姆想告发这件事 所以她杀了她 |
[26:37] | Who killed her? | 谁杀了她 |
[26:42] | Tonya. | 托尼娅 |
[26:44] | Tonya killed her. | 托尼娅杀了她 |
[26:59] | Yeah? Got it. | 是吗 知道了 |
[27:06] | Tonya Whitley? | 托尼娅·惠特利 |
[27:07] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[27:08] | I’m gonna need you to stand up, turn around, | 我需要你站起来 转过身 |
[27:11] | put your hands behind your back. | 把手背到身后 |
[27:13] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[27:15] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[27:30] | I fricking knew it. | 我就知道 |
[27:32] | You’re a cop. | 你是个警察 |
[27:33] | Hi, Tonya, I’m Sergeant Hank Voight. | 你好 托尼娅 我是汉克·博伊特警长 |
[27:53] | So you gonna tell me why the hell I’m here? | 所以我到底为什么在这 |
[27:55] | We know what’s been going on at Brady. | 我们知道在布莱迪发生的事了 |
[28:00] | The girls you recruited, the ads you placed, | 你雇的姑娘们 你发的广告 |
[28:04] | the room behind your dorm where Sam was killed. | 你宿舍背后的密室 萨姆被杀的地方 |
[28:08] | Is that what Ellie said? | 是艾莉这么说的吗 |
[28:15] | You know, how about I save everyone a lot of trouble. | 这样吧 让我们都省省力气吧 |
[28:18] | Your cop was screwing her. | 你们这个警察在和她乱搞 |
[28:24] | Tonya, you have much bigger things | 托尼娅 比起往我身上泼脏水 |
[28:28] | to worry about than dirtying me right now. | 你有更重要的事要担心 |
[28:30] | If I’m here because of what Ellie said, | 如果我在这只是因为艾莉说的话 |
[28:33] | you are seriously the dumbest boy scout I’ve ever seen. | 那你真是我见过最蠢的童子军了 |
[28:38] | I didn’t do anything. Ellie did. | 我什么都没做 是艾莉做的 |
[28:49] | Ellie recruited me. | 艾莉雇了我 |
[28:51] | She recruited Sam. | 她雇了萨姆 |
[28:54] | I wanted to make some extra cash, so whatever, | 我也想赚点外快 所以无所谓 |
[28:56] | but Sam is 15, looks about 8, | 但萨姆有15岁了 看起来却像8岁 |
[29:01] | so she has a bit of a different buyer. | 所以她有特殊的买家 |
[29:03] | Ellie had to do whatever she had to do to keep her in line. | 艾莉要想尽办法保证自己的生意 |
[29:08] | If Sam is dead, Ellie did it. | 如果萨姆死了 肯定是艾莉干的 |
[29:11] | Okay, then where were you on Tuesday night? | 好吧 那周二晚上你在哪 |
[29:22] | Boy scout’s heard one fricking fairy tale… | 童子军边听了童话故事… |
[29:24] | Tonya, he asked you a question. | 托尼娅 回答他的问题 |
[29:25] | While he’s getting laid in a broom closet. | 边在清洁间和人乱搞 |
[29:27] | Answer the question! | 回答问题 |
[29:31] | Jay, you need to get out of the room. | 杰 你得出去透透气 |
[29:34] | No, I’m fine. | 不用 我很好 |
[29:39] | Out of the room. | 出去 |
[30:04] | Tonya starts making accusations, | 托尼娅开始指控了 |
[30:05] | that opens the door to this thing being thrown out in court. | 她说的话可能会成为呈堂证供 |
[30:08] | You’ve got to be kidding me. You can’t actually– | 你逗我的吧 你不会真的… |
[30:10] | You aren’t going back in that room. | 你不能进去了 |
[30:13] | She’s playing you. | 她在耍你 |
[30:14] | She’s dragging me through the mud to play you. | 她把我拉下水是想耍你 |
[30:15] | She says she and Ellie had beef. | 她说她和艾莉冲突过 |
[30:18] | They’ve been going at each other for months. | 她们相互找茬几个月了 |
[30:20] | Says Ellie told her that she would “Get back at her.” | 艾莉跟她说会找她算账的 |
[30:23] | Yeah, I don’t care what she says. She’s grasping. | 是嘛 我不关心她说了什么 她很贪婪 |
[30:24] | She swears she was out on a date the night of the murder. | 她发誓谋杀发生的当晚她在约会 |
[30:27] | Wasn’t back until 4 a.m.. | 直到凌晨四点都没回去 |
[30:28] | That doesn’t match anything that we got right now. | 这和我们现在掌握的信息都不相符 |
[30:30] | Yeah, and what we got is the word of a 17-year-old. | 是啊 我们现在只有一个17岁孩子的证词 |
[30:33] | Guys, we have got something. | 伙计们 有发现了 |
[30:38] | Crime lab’s been sweeping the entire facility. | 取证室把整个地方都彻查了一遍 |
[30:40] | Olinsky and Burgess just tested with luminol. | 奥林斯基和伯吉斯刚刚用鲁米诺测试了 |
[30:43] | They found trace evidence of Sam’s blood in Ellie’s belongings. | 他们发现艾莉的随身物品里有萨姆的血迹 |
[30:47] | So what? That could be planted. | 那又如何 这可能栽赃的 |
[30:49] | There’s also footage. | 还有录像 |
[30:50] | Ellie goes into Tonya’s room at 7:00 p.m.. | 艾莉晚上7点进了托尼娅的房间 |
[30:54] | Doesn’t come out until midnight, | 到12点都没出来 |
[30:58] | so she was in there for the time of death. | 所以萨姆死的时候她在里面 |
[31:18] | What’s going on? No one’s come in here in a while. | 发生什么事了 你们半天没人进来 |
[31:23] | Can you, uh, walk me through the night sam was killed again? | 你能不能再回忆一遍萨姆被杀当晚发生的事 |
[31:30] | Sure, I woke up, | 当然 我醒来的时候 |
[31:34] | thought Sam was back– | 以为萨姆已经回来了… |
[31:35] | Before that. | 之前呢 |
[31:38] | I was sleeping. | 我在睡觉 |
[31:47] | I had gone on a– | 我之前有个… |
[31:51] | a date earlier, | 有个约会 |
[31:52] | and I was tired, so I just passed out. | 我很累了 所以很快睡着了 |
[32:00] | A date. Did a cab pick you up? | 约会 坐出租车去的吗 |
[32:04] | No, the guy did. | 不是 那个男的来接我的 |
[32:06] | He drove me. I don’t know where. | 他带我去的 我不知道是哪里 |
[32:09] | Tonya set it up. | 是托尼娅安排好的 |
[32:10] | Yeah, what time did you get back? | 你什么时间回来的 |
[32:13] | 9 maybe? | 也许是9点 |
[32:15] | I was high, I’m not– I’m not sure when exactly. | 我喝多了 我也不确定具体几点 |
[32:21] | Why all these questions? | 为什么问这些 |
[32:30] | What is Tonya saying? | 托尼娅说了什么 |
[32:34] | You told me I could trust you. | 你说过我可以相信你的 |
[32:42] | I don’t know, okay? | 我也不知道了 |
[32:46] | I’m out. | 我退出 |
[32:47] | I believed her, and now… | 我之前相信她 但现在… |
[32:52] | Let’s get one thing clear: nothing happened | 让我们先说清楚 我和那个姑娘之间 |
[32:55] | between me and that girl. | 什么都没发生 |
[32:56] | Are we in agreement on that? | 这一点我们是一致的吧 |
[32:57] | No one here is accusing you. | 这里没人在指控你 |
[32:58] | It also doesn’t sound like anybody’s defending me. | 也没有人在为我辩护 |
[33:00] | – That’s not true. – Stop. | -不是这样的 -够了 |
[33:03] | It’s a pair of 17-year-old girls. | 这只是一对17岁的姑娘 |
[33:04] | They’re not gonna play our investigation. | 他们不会左右我们调查的 |
[33:06] | One of them is lying. | 她们中有一个在说谎 |
[33:07] | We find out who. | 我们找出是谁 |
[33:08] | It’s that simple. | 就这么简单 |
[33:09] | Ellie’s not on any camera in a four block radius. | 四个街区范围内的监控上都没有艾莉的影子 |
[33:12] | If she left, there is no proof. | 如果她走了 那没有证据 |
[33:14] | What about the scene? | 现场呢 |
[33:16] | Well, the scene’s gonna have DNA from all 3 girls. | 现场三个女孩的DNA都有 |
[33:18] | They lived together. They shared clothes. | 他们一起住 衣服互相穿 |
[33:20] | What about trace evidence? | 微量迹证呢 |
[33:22] | We have the car that Sam was driven in. | 我们有萨姆坐过的车 |
[33:23] | Thing’s soaked with blood, | 里面全是血 |
[33:24] | but all the girls from Brady have been in that car. | 但是布莱迪的所有女孩都上过那辆车 |
[33:27] | It’s not just a murder. This was a ring. | 这不只是谋杀 而是一个谜 |
[33:29] | Well, then where’s the cash, the phone? | 还有现金去哪里了 手机去哪里了 |
[33:31] | We scoured every dorm room, nothing. | 每间宿舍我们都搜查过了 一无所获 |
[33:57] | I saw Tonya come out of here twice. | 我看到托尼娅两次从这里出去 |
[34:00] | Wasn’t a reason for her to be here. | 她没有理由来这里 |
[34:04] | Room was empty. | 房间又什么都没有 |
[34:07] | All right. | 好 |
[35:26] | I gotta hand it to you. | 不得不承认 |
[35:29] | You were smart. | 你很聪明 |
[35:32] | You forgot one thing. | 但你忘记了一件事 |
[35:36] | Am I supposed to call my mom with that– | 我要打给我妈妈… |
[35:38] | That’s your phone. | 这是你的手机 |
[35:41] | No, it’s not. | 不是 |
[35:43] | Ellie must have- | 肯定是艾莉… |
[35:44] | Tonya, we are way past all that. | 托尼娅 不用再装了 |
[35:49] | This is linked to accounts that, even with fake names, | 这部手机注册了社交媒体 虽然用的假名 |
[35:51] | are clearly your social media. | 但那显然是你的账号 |
[35:54] | Your data, your call logs, we have your fingerprints. | 你的数据 通话记录 上面还有你的指纹 |
[35:58] | It’s your phone, and you used it to run Ellie and Sam. | 这是你的手机 你用它来控制艾莉和萨姆卖淫 |
[36:05] | We recovered all of your deleted text messages. | 我们恢复了你删除的所有短信 |
[36:09] | This one from Vince Dalton might be my favorite. | 文斯·道尔顿发的这条我最喜欢 |
[36:12] | “Your bitch Sam is threatening to spill. | 你的婊子萨姆威胁要说出去 |
[36:15] | Says she and Ellie are gonna stop with me and all of it.” | 说她和艾莉要停止跟我的往来 |
[36:19] | Your reply? “I’ll take care of it.” | 你回复的是 我会处理 |
[36:36] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你什么都不用说 |
[36:38] | We have enough. | 我们的证据够了 |
[36:41] | I know that you had Vince signing you in and out | 我知道你给文斯性交易和钱 |
[36:43] | in exchange for sex and cash. | 让他帮你进出那里 |
[36:45] | And I guarantee you, when he’s charged with statutory rape, | 我保证 等他被以法定强奸罪起诉时 |
[36:48] | his loyalty to you is gonna disappear real quick. | 他对你的忠心会很快消失 |
[36:52] | You’re going in for first degree murder. | 你要因一级谋杀罪进监狱 |
[36:55] | Even if you get the minimum sentence, | 即使你被判处最低刑期 |
[36:57] | your parole officer has not been born yet. | 你的假释官也还没出生 |
[37:03] | You think you’re noble? | 你以为你就高尚吗 |
[37:06] | You all put in the effort now, hmm? | 你们现在这么卖力了 |
[37:10] | You and your little boy scout cop. | 你和你那个童子军警察 |
[37:15] | You know, six months ago, those girls were street trash to you. | 半年前那些女孩对你们来说就是街头垃圾 |
[37:19] | I cared before. I helped. | 我关心她们 我帮忙了 |
[37:22] | And you know what’s worse than Brady? | 你知道比布莱迪更糟的是什么吗 |
[37:25] | Aging out at 18 with nothing. | 已经成年了还一无所有 |
[37:33] | You didn’t think Sam was grateful. | 你觉得萨姆不知感恩 |
[37:39] | She knew the deal going in. | 她知道我们在做什么 |
[37:47] | Do what you gotta do. | 想怎么办随你们 |
[37:57] | – Where is he? – He’s in here. | -他在哪里 -在里面 |
[38:00] | You take a walk. Get up. | 出去走走 起来 |
[38:01] | Dude, what the hell is going on– | 哥们 怎么了 |
[38:09] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[38:11] | Yeah, Tonya’s getting charged | 对 托尼亚会被起诉 |
[38:14] | and DCFS is gonna shut Brady down. | 儿童家庭服务部会把布莱迪关掉 |
[38:18] | Everybody there’s gonna get an alternate placement. | 那里的所有人都会去另外的安置处 |
[38:23] | We found a really good family for you in Libertyville, | 我们在利伯蒂维尔给你找了个很好的人家 |
[38:28] | the Melnicks. | 梅尔尼克一家 |
[38:29] | They’re coming here to pick you up. | 他们马上来接你 |
[38:38] | I’ll give you a minute. | 我让你们单独聊聊 |
[38:42] | I’ll see you at home. | 家里见 |
[38:46] | Is that your girlfriend? | 那是你女朋友吗 |
[38:55] | – I’m sorry. – Thank you. | -抱歉 -谢谢 |
[39:07] | You ever find anyone to claim Sam? | 有人认领萨姆吗 |
[39:11] | No, I didn’t. | 没有 |
[39:13] | So I did. | 所以我认领了 |
[39:18] | Last page. | 最后一页 |
[39:20] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[39:22] | She wrote down instructions. | 她写下了指示 |
[39:24] | What she wanted to have happen if she died. | 如果她死了身后事想怎么办 |
[39:27] | I don’t think she thought she was gonna make it past 16. | 我觉得她没想过会活过16岁 |
[39:32] | Gonna actually do this? | 真要这样吗 |
[39:41] | Already done. | 已经做了 |
[39:48] | I’m coming with. | 我一起去 |
[40:00] | Doesn’t have to be somewhere fancy. | 不用什么华丽的地方 |
[40:04] | Just some place where you can’t hear the noise. | 只要一个没有噪音的地方就行 |
[40:07] | Some place quiet. | 一个安静的地方 |
[40:10] | Empty. | 空旷的地方 |
[40:11] | Right when the sun’s coming up, | 在太阳升起的时候 |
[40:15] | I’d like someone to take me there. | 我想找个人把我带过去 |
[40:17] | And I think it’d be all right if, right at the water, | 我觉得如果有人把我放到水里 |
[40:21] | someone left me there to stay. | 我就很高兴了 |