时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Yeah, so if you want to roll | 如果你今晚 |
[00:02] | to the Laugh Factory with me tonight, | 想和我一起去欢笑工厂 |
[00:03] | I think that would be dope. I signed up for the open mic. | 肯定酷毙了 我报名了脱口秀 |
[00:06] | – Yeah. – You did it. | -真的 -真的吗 |
[00:07] | – I could use a friendly face. – Ah, that’s awesome, man. | -有亲友团最好了 -太棒了 |
[00:09] | I’m excited for you. Um, give me a preview. | 太为你高兴了 对我预演一下吧 |
[00:12] | – Yeah? – Show me what you got. | -什么 -给我看看你的能耐 |
[00:14] | Okay. Okay, so, um, ahem. | 好吧 |
[00:17] | So, what’s the only place in Chicago | 芝加哥哪个地方 |
[00:19] | that has 24-hour police protection? | 有24小时警方保护 |
[00:21] | Donut shop? | 甜甜圈商店 |
[00:24] | – You heard that one? – A couple of times. | -你听过这个笑话吗 -听过好多次 |
[00:26] | Yeah, donut–donut shop. That gets– | 没错 是甜甜圈商店 |
[00:28] | thatets laughs usually. | 通常会让人觉得好笑 |
[00:31] | Look, I thought you wanted to do, like, | 我以为你想做 |
[00:32] | more observational comedy. | 更贴近生活的喜剧 |
[00:34] | Yeah, I was… thinking about that. | 对 我在考虑 |
[00:36] | Kevin, you’re funny. | 凯文 你很有趣 |
[00:38] | Just do Atwater. | 展现阿特沃特式幽默就行 |
[00:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:43] | Do Atwater. | 展示阿特沃特 |
[00:44] | You left a working case file in the front seat | 你把正在查的案件文件落在 |
[00:45] | of your covert car. | 你车里前座了 |
[00:49] | Yeah, but it was parked in our secure police lot. | 没错 但车停在我们安全的警局停车场 |
[00:52] | Which is filled with nosy cops | 到处都是爱管闲事的警察 |
[00:53] | who want to get into our business. | 想插手我们的事 |
[00:56] | Everything we do in this unit is confidential. | 这个组里的所有东西都是保密的 |
[00:59] | Everything. | 所有一切 |
[01:00] | Be right there. | 马上过去 |
[01:02] | Patrol found the body of a dead woman | 巡逻警发现一具女性尸体 |
[01:03] | in Washington Park. We’re getting called in. | 在华盛顿公园 电话打过来了 |
[01:10] | Spoke to the first officer on the scene. | 和最先到达现场的警察谈过了 |
[01:12] | Said it looks like she was out for a jog. | 说被害人看起来像是出来跑步的 |
[01:14] | Pants are pulled down around her ankles. | 裤子被脱到了脚踝处 |
[01:17] | M.E. will tell us if it is what it looks like it is. | 验尸官会告诉我们是不是看起来那样 |
[01:28] | – She’s still warm. – First responding officers | -她还有温度 -最先到达现场的警察 |
[01:30] | called an ambulance right away, | 马上叫了救护车 |
[01:32] | even though they couldn’t find a pulse. | 尽管他们已经摸不到脉搏了 |
[01:33] | They found a phone near the body. | 他们在尸体旁边发现了一台手机 |
[01:35] | I called 911 and the dispatcher gave me her name. | 我打电话给911 调度员告诉了我她的名字 |
[01:38] | – Zoey Sims. – Zoey Sims. | -佐伊·西姆斯 -佐伊·西姆斯 |
[01:40] | Yeah. Well, nobody in this neighborhood | 对 这附近不会有人 |
[01:42] | leaves a bottle half full. | 酒还有半瓶就丢了 |
[01:44] | I want it hand delivered to the lab. | 送到化验室去 |
[01:45] | This just happened. | 事情刚发生不久 |
[01:46] | Whoever did it can’t be far away. | 凶手肯定走不远 |
[01:48] | Uh, I saw these two guys near the woods. | 我在森林附近看到两个人 |
[01:51] | – They whistled at me. – You mean like catcalls. | -他们朝我吹口哨 -就像喝倒彩一样 |
[01:53] | No, it was more than that. They tried to get me to stop. | 不 比那个更糟糕 他们想让我停下来 |
[01:55] | They had a bottle of vodka, so I just kept running. | 他们拿着一瓶伏特加 所以我就继续跑了 |
[01:58] | Can you describe these guys? | 能形容一下他们吗 |
[02:00] | They were black. One of them had a red hoodie. | 都是黑人 其中一个穿着红色连帽衫 |
[02:02] | Then I saw two black guys running away. | 然后我就看见两个黑人跑了 |
[02:05] | – They went into the trees. – Can you describe them? | -他们跑进了林子 -你能形容一下他们吗 |
[02:07] | One had a red sweatshirt with a hoodie. | 其中一个穿着红色连帽运动衫 |
[02:08] | The other had a black baseball hat. | 另一个戴着黑色棒球帽 |
[02:10] | Burgess! | 伯吉斯 |
[02:12] | Patrol just spotted the subjects over on Green Street. | 巡逻警在格林街发现了嫌疑人 |
[02:14] | – Let’s go. – Thanks. | -我们走 -谢谢 |
[02:15] | 5021 David, we have two male blacks fleeing westbound | 5021D 我们看到两名黑人跑向西边 |
[02:18] | on foot in the 5200 block. | 就在5200街区 |
[02:20] | Copy that, 5021 David. | 收到 5021D |
[02:27] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警察 |
[02:31] | – We good? – Go, go! | -好了吗 -快 上 |
[02:36] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警察 |
[02:40] | Clear. Go! | 可以了 走 |
[02:47] | I got right, I got right! | 我去右边 我去右边 |
[02:51] | Chicago PD. | 芝加哥警察 |
[02:53] | You seen two guys? Red hoodie? | 你们看到两个人了吗 穿红色连帽衫 |
[02:55] | They went into the church. | 他们进了教堂 |
[03:03] | Suspects went in the church, boss. | 嫌疑人进了教堂 老大 |
[03:04] | – Door’s locked. – All right. | -门锁了 -好的 |
[03:05] | – Cover the sides and rear. – Copy that. | -包围旁边和后面 -明白 |
[03:08] | I’m sorry, Officers, but unless you’re here to pray, | 抱歉 警官 但除非你们是来祷告的 |
[03:12] | you can’t come inside. | 否则你们不能进去 |
[03:13] | Okay, Father… | 好吧 神父… |
[03:16] | I have witnesses saw two men go inside your church | 我有目击者看到两个男人跑进了你的教堂 |
[03:18] | that are suspects in a rape and murder. | 他们是强奸谋杀案的嫌疑人 |
[03:20] | We’ll be very respectful, but we need to go in and get ’em. | 我们无意冒犯 但我们必须进去抓人 |
[03:23] | First of all, they’re not men. They’re boys. | 首先 他们不是男人 是男孩 |
[03:25] | And they now have sanctuary inside this church. | 他们现在在教堂里 受教堂的庇护 |
[03:28] | – Like hell they do. – Hey, Kenny. | -见鬼去吧 -肯尼 |
[03:32] | We can’t go in. | 我们不能进去 |
[03:36] | Father, there’s no need to escalate the situation, okay? | 神父 没必要让事情升级 对吧 |
[03:39] | A young woman was just murdered in Washington Park. | 一名年轻女性刚在华盛顿公园遭到谋杀 |
[03:42] | The boys inside your church were at the scene of the crime. | 在你教堂里的男孩到过犯罪现场 |
[03:45] | But I just talked to them. | 但我刚问过他们 |
[03:46] | They said all they were doing was drinking. | 他们说他们只是在那里喝酒 |
[03:47] | That’s great. If that’s the case, | 那很好 如果是那样的话 |
[03:48] | – send ’em out, I’ll clear ’em. – I can’t. | -让他们出来 我为他们正名 -不行 |
[03:50] | – It’s your church. – It’s God’s church. | -这是你的教堂 -这是上帝的教堂 |
[03:52] | These boys asked for my protection, | 这些男孩来寻求我的保护 |
[03:54] | and I’ve taken a sacred vow to provide sanctuary | 而我曾发过誓要在他人需要的时候 |
[03:56] | – when it’s requested. – And I’ve taken a sacred vow | -提供避难所 -我也发过誓 |
[03:59] | to protect the people of this city. | 要保护这座城市里的居民 |
[04:00] | Now just because they’re inside the church | 他们在教堂里并不意味着 |
[04:02] | doesn’t mean they’re above the law. | 他们能凌驾于法律之上 |
[04:03] | Father, I grew up Catholic. | 神父 我是天主教徒 |
[04:05] | Priests in my church always respected the police. | 我们教堂里的神父都很尊重警察 |
[04:08] | And if you committed a sin, | 有人犯罪 |
[04:09] | you were supposed to be punished. | 就必须受到惩罚 |
[04:10] | I happen to know these boys. | 我碰巧认识这些男孩 |
[04:12] | They’re in foster care. They have no parents. | 他们寄养在别人家 无父无母 |
[04:15] | They have no money for a lawyer. | 根本请不起律师 |
[04:17] | There’s nobody to stand for them except us, | 除了我们 没人会为他们讲话 |
[04:20] | and we’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪也不去 |
[04:22] | We’re not going anywhere! | 我们哪也不去 |
[04:26] | You’re gonna have to arrest all of us. | 你们必须把我们全都抓起来 |
[04:27] | – Amen. – That’s right, amen. | -阿门 -没错 阿门 |
[04:30] | All right, I want uniforms on every exit. | 好吧 把好各个出口 |
[04:32] | We’re gonna clear and commandeer this building. | 我们要清空并征用这栋建筑 |
[04:34] | Get CPIC out here, bring mobile computers, | 让警务中心的人过来 带上笔记本电脑 |
[04:36] | set up a hard line. | 设一条警戒线 |
[04:40] | We’re not going anywhere either. | 我们也哪儿都不会去 |
[04:50] | We’re setting up a one block perimeter around the church. | 我们要在教堂外一个街区的范围设警戒线 |
[04:53] | There’s more protesters on the way. | 还有更多抗议者正在赶来的路上 |
[04:56] | Let’s go to our posts. | 各就各位吧 |
[05:00] | Forensics fast-tracked photos from the crime scene. | 这是鉴证科发回的犯罪现场照片 |
[05:03] | The M.E. says the victim’s injuries | 验尸官说死者 |
[05:04] | are consistent with strangulation. | 身上的伤是勒痕 |
[05:06] | And she shows clear signs of sexual assault. | 而且她显然遭到了性侵 |
[05:08] | Vaginal tearing. They’re running the DNA now. | 阴道撕裂 他们在检测DNA |
[05:10] | DOA was Zoey Sims. 27 years old. | 死者名叫佐伊·西姆斯 27岁 |
[05:13] | According to her Linkedin profile, | 根据招聘网档案 |
[05:15] | she was a saleswoman at a relocation company. | 她是一名搬迁公司的销售员 |
[05:17] | She’s not in any law enforcement databases, never been arrested. | 她没在执法系统的数据库中 没有前科 |
[05:20] | The guy who does have a long rap sheet is the priest. | 那个牧师倒是有一大串前科 |
[05:23] | Father Bill McSorely’s been arrested 11 times, | 比尔·麦克索利神父曾被逮捕十一次 |
[05:25] | civil disobedience stuff, | 因为反抗运动之类的 |
[05:26] | most recently for defacing | 最近主要是因为 |
[05:28] | liquor billboards in his neighborhood. | 破坏邻居的酒水广告牌 |
[05:30] | Al, don’t you have some kind of beef | 埃尔 你不是和麦克索利神父 |
[05:31] | with Father McSorely? | 有一些过节吗 |
[05:33] | Father McSoundbite. | 麦克索狗神父 |
[05:35] | Loves to point fingers at cops. | 最喜欢指责警察 |
[05:37] | Threw one of my old partners under the bus. | 不停地找我一个搭档的麻烦 |
[05:39] | It’s quite a scene out there. | 外面还真是热闹 |
[05:41] | Thanks for coming down. | 谢谢你们能来 |
[05:43] | Yeah, I understand you have a couple of suspects | 我明白你们有几名嫌犯逃入了教堂 |
[05:44] | claiming sanctuary protection inside the church. | 声称享有宗教庇护权 |
[05:47] | How long can they stay? | 他们能在里面躲多久 |
[05:48] | As long as the priest will have them. | 只要牧师愿意收留他们 |
[05:50] | Look at this. | 看看这些照片 |
[05:51] | Why are we waiting around on some custom? | 我们为什么要为了这些习俗傻等着 |
[05:52] | Because, Kenny, it’s not some back alley gang bust. | 肯尼 因为这不是什么后巷黑帮枪战 |
[05:56] | If we’re gonna pull those boys out of that church | 要是我们想在全市人民的注视下 |
[05:57] | with the whole city watching, it’s gonna be with a warrant | 把那几个小子抓出教堂 肯定要有逮捕令 |
[06:00] | and an airtight case. | 和确凿的证据 |
[06:01] | All right, check the POD footage on the park cameras. | 查查公园内警用摄像头拍下的录像 |
[06:04] | And let’s find out who Zoey is. | 再查查看佐伊到底是谁 |
[06:06] | Okay, run her emails, check her phone records. | 查她的邮件 通话记录 |
[06:09] | Oh, and let’s notify her family before they hear it on the news. | 今早赶在新闻播出前通知她的家人 |
[06:13] | Al, you and Burgess. | 埃尔 你和伯吉斯一起 |
[06:17] | The parent never wants to believe it, you know? | 父母永远都不想相信会发生这种事 |
[06:20] | Sometimes they push you away. | 有时他们会把你赶走 |
[06:21] | So, make sure we’re inside before you give them the news. | 所以等我们进去后 再告诉他们 |
[06:27] | Anything else? | 还有吗 |
[06:28] | Yeah, you’re about to shatter somebody’s world. | 你马上要去毁灭他们的世界了 |
[06:31] | Just gotta deal with it. | 做好心理准备 |
[06:39] | – Are you Lisa Sims? – Why? | -你是丽莎·西姆斯吗 -什么事 |
[06:41] | We’re Chicago PD. Do you mind if we come in? | 我们是芝加哥警局的 能进来谈谈吗 |
[06:44] | What is this about? | 什么事 |
[06:45] | It’s better if we talk inside. | 我们还是进去谈吧 |
[06:47] | Is this about the girl they found in Washington Park? | 是因为那个在华盛顿公园发现的女孩吗 |
[06:49] | – Mrs. Sims– – My daughter jogs in that park. | -西姆斯太太 -我的女儿就在那个公园慢跑 |
[06:52] | Is this about Zoey? | 是因为佐伊的事吗 |
[06:54] | I’m afraid it is. | 恐怕是的 |
[06:55] | – Oh, God, no, no, no. – Ma’am, please. | -天啊 不 不 -女士 振作点 |
[06:57] | – No, no… – Ma’am–ma’am, please. | -不 不 -女士 振作点 |
[07:00] | Please, please. | 振作点 |
[07:04] | When I saw the news, | 我看到新闻时 |
[07:07] | I kept trying to call Zoey. | 就一直给佐伊打电话 |
[07:11] | When she didn’t pick up, I knew something was wrong. | 她没接 我就知道出事了 |
[07:14] | I’m sorry. I know how painful this is, | 很遗憾 我知道你很痛苦 |
[07:16] | but we do have to ask a few more questions. | 但我们还是想问几个问题 |
[07:19] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次见她是什么时候 |
[07:21] | Two weeks ago. | 两个星期前 |
[07:24] | When she was sad, she would come over | 她心情不好 来这里看我 |
[07:25] | and we’d watch old movies. | 我们一起看了老电影 |
[07:27] | – Why was she sad? – Her boyfriend, Travis. | -她为什么心情不好 -她男朋友 特拉维斯 |
[07:32] | Zoey wanted to break up, | 佐伊想分手 |
[07:34] | but she was scared. | 但她很害怕 |
[07:36] | Scared? What? That he would hurt her? | 害怕什么 他会伤害她吗 |
[07:38] | That she’d hurt him. | 怕她会伤害他 |
[07:41] | They were high school sweethearts. | 他们从高中起就在一起 |
[07:44] | She changed, he didn’t. | 她变了 他却没有 |
[07:49] | Eddie. | 艾迪 |
[07:50] | – I just got your message. – I’m sorry, who are you? | -我刚收到你的信息 -不好意思 你是哪位 |
[07:53] | I’m Zoey’s stepfather. | 我是佐伊的继父 |
[07:55] | – You know who killed her? – We have two suspects. | -你们查出凶手了吗 -我们有两名嫌犯 |
[07:58] | Then why are you here? | 那你们为什么还在这里 |
[07:59] | You should be out talking to them. | 你们应该去找他们谈 |
[08:01] | Eddie, they’re just doing their job. | 艾迪 他们只是在做他们该做的事 |
[08:03] | Yeah, all right. All right, look, just… | 好吧 好吧 听着… |
[08:07] | can you just give us our space now? | 能给我们一些空间吗 |
[08:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:11] | What was Zoey’s boyfriend’s last name though? | 不过你能告诉我们佐伊的男朋友姓什么吗 |
[08:15] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[08:21] | Travis James, Chicago PD. | 特拉维斯·詹姆斯 芝加哥警署 |
[08:26] | Open up! | 开门 |
[08:32] | What’s going on in here? | 出什么事了 |
[08:36] | I put my fist through a mirror. | 我一拳打到了镜子上 |
[08:41] | When I found out, I just started breaking everything. | 我知道后 就开始乱砸东西 |
[08:44] | Without Zoey, I got nothing. | 没有佐伊 我什么都没了 |
[08:47] | When was the last time you saw Zoey? | 你最后一次看到佐伊是什么时候 |
[08:50] | Two days ago. | 两天前 |
[08:52] | You didn’t see her this morning? | 你今早没看到她吗 |
[08:53] | No, I was in bed. | 没有 我在床上 |
[08:56] | Travis, Zoey’s mom said the two of you were having problems. | 特拉维斯 佐伊的妈妈说你们俩之间有问题 |
[08:59] | That’s not true. We were gonna get married. | 不是那样的 我们都打算结婚了 |
[09:03] | Her mom said Zoey was breaking up with you. | 她妈妈说佐伊想和你分手 |
[09:06] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[09:08] | Why are you even here? | 你们为什么来这里 |
[09:09] | The guys that killed Zoey are in that church. | 杀害佐伊的那些人就在那个教堂里 |
[09:12] | Can anybody verify where you were this morning? | 有人能证明你今天早上在家里吗 |
[09:14] | Yeah, my pillow. | 有 我的枕头 |
[09:15] | You’re gonna have to do better than that. Come on. | 你应该不止这点水平 拜托 |
[09:17] | What? You gonna arrest me? | 怎么 你要逮捕我吗 |
[09:18] | Go ahead. I got nothing left to lose. | 来吧 我已经一无所有了 |
[09:22] | No? | 不抓我吗 |
[09:24] | Great. Just leave me alone. | 太好了 离我远点 |
[09:31] | Okay, so I went through all of the POD footage | 我查看了所有从华盛顿公园 |
[09:33] | from Washington Park. | 调过来的录像 |
[09:34] | As you can see right here on the north end of the park, | 现在你们看到的这里是公园的最北部 |
[09:37] | we find Zoey Sims. | 佐伊·西姆斯出现在这 |
[09:38] | A bunch of different cameras can capture her along the way. | 分散在角落的监控器都能看到她 |
[09:41] | Right now, there’s nobody really around. | 现在周围还没有人出现 |
[09:42] | But seven minutes later, | 但七分钟之后 |
[09:44] | We find our witness at the scene, Jane Henderson, | 我们发现我们的目击者简·亨德森出现了 |
[09:46] | who claims that she was followed by an African-American male | 她说她被一黑人男子尾随 |
[09:49] | in a red sweatshirt who shows up | 那男子身着红色汗衫 |
[09:51] | two minutes later right here. | 两分钟后在这里出现 |
[09:54] | Now after that, we don’t have any cameras | 从这以后 就没有监控录像了 |
[09:57] | and we find the body 300 yards ahead in the woods. | 而我们发现的尸体就在离这三百码的树林里 |
[10:00] | Hey, we got a problem out here, come on. | 有麻烦了 快来 |
[10:04] | Let’s be brutally honest. | 我们就开门见山吧 |
[10:05] | The history of justice for young black men | 从司法历史来看 芝加哥警察 |
[10:07] | at the hands of Chicago police has not been glorious. | 对待男性黑人青年不是那么友好 |
[10:11] | If these boys are innocent, | 如果这些男孩是无辜的 |
[10:12] | why not let them talk to police? | 为什么不让他们接受警察的询问 |
[10:13] | You don’t think the police are capable of getting a confession | 你觉得警察有能力接受 |
[10:16] | from innocent people? | 无辜者的忏悔吗 |
[10:18] | We’re making a stand to bring transparency to this process. | 我们要抗争 要让这些程序透明化 |
[10:21] | How dare you! | 你怎么敢 |
[10:22] | You’re protecting the monsters who killed my daughter. | 你在保护杀死我女儿的凶手 |
[10:26] | Oh, Mrs. Sims, I am so sorry about your daughter. | 西姆斯太太 你女儿的事我深表遗憾 |
[10:28] | I promise you I am holding her in my prayer– | 我保证我会为她祈祷的 |
[10:32] | Get the killers out of your church! | 把凶手从教堂里交出来 |
[10:36] | Take it easy! | 不要激动 |
[10:47] | Well, Father, you got a lot of people stirred up. | 神父 你激起了不少民愤 |
[10:50] | They’re at each other’s throats. | 他们现在吵得不可开交 |
[10:52] | And it doesn’t change the simple fact | 这也改变不了一个简单的事实 |
[10:55] | that the two boys in your church | 那两个藏匿在你教堂里的男孩 |
[10:56] | are suspects in a murder. | 是一桩凶杀案的嫌疑犯 |
[10:58] | Let me clarify something. | 让我澄清一些事 |
[10:59] | I didn’t ask those boys to come into my church. | 并不是我让那两孩子来我的教堂的 |
[11:02] | The situation took on a life of its own. | 这种情况是生命的自然选择 |
[11:05] | Mm. And those news trucks, | 那外面那些新闻车 |
[11:06] | was that divine intervention? | 都是上帝的协助吗 |
[11:08] | I thought the CPD might need extra motivation | 我想芝加哥警署也许需要一些动力 |
[11:10] | to show restraint. | 来表现一下自制力 |
[11:12] | Here’s all the motivation I need. | 这就是我需要的所有动力 |
[11:17] | Her name was Zoey Sims. | 她叫佐伊·西姆斯 |
[11:21] | I don’t need any more motivation, Father. | 其他的动力我也不需要 神父 |
[11:25] | It’s horrible what happened, | 已发生的事是很可怕 |
[11:26] | but I have to give the boys the benefit of the doubt. | 但我必须给那俩男孩无罪推定 |
[11:29] | Publicly. | 公开的 |
[11:30] | Father, the prints came back | 神父 身体附近发现的 |
[11:31] | from the bottle of vodka found near the body. | 伏特加酒瓶上面的指纹查到了 |
[11:35] | Miles Vincent. | 迈尔斯·文森特 |
[11:38] | Jaylen Hines. | 杰伦·海尼斯 |
[11:40] | They the ones inside? | 教堂里的人就是他们吗 |
[11:43] | They’re good kids. | 他们都是好孩子 |
[11:45] | They used to play basketball at the church league. | 他们常常在教堂联赛里打篮球 |
[11:49] | And they drifted. | 他们孤苦无依 |
[11:51] | You get born into this neighborhood, | 你生在这个社区 |
[11:53] | it’s the opposite of winning the lottery. | 简直生不如死 |
[11:55] | Understand. You’re worried about the boys. | 了解 你很关心他们 |
[11:58] | But, Father, I’m worried that this thing | 神父 但我担心如果不打开教堂大门 |
[12:00] | is gonna get real ugly real fast | 这件事很快会变得 |
[12:02] | if we don’t open those doors. | 越来越恶劣 |
[12:06] | When we first met and you were in the gang unit | 我们第一次见面的时候 你还在反黑组 |
[12:09] | and I was holding | 那时我手里抱着 |
[12:11] | that little boy’s bleeding head in my hands, | 一个还在流血的小男孩 |
[12:16] | Kenyon Thompson… | 肯尼恩·汤普森 |
[12:19] | he was so scared. | 他那么害怕 |
[12:22] | And you and I watched the life go out of him. | 我们就眼睁睁地看着他死去了 |
[12:27] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[12:31] | We said we would change things, | 我们说过我们要改变这些事 |
[12:34] | and we haven’t. | 但我们没有做到 |
[12:36] | It’s gotten worse. | 情况甚至更糟了 |
[12:38] | We’re on the front lines, and we’re just watching, | 我们冲在最前线 就那么看着 |
[12:41] | and nothing is changing. | 什么事都没有改变 |
[12:42] | Father, | 神父 |
[12:44] | we’re not gonna change anything by ignoring the victims. | 我们忽视受害者这并不能改变任何事 |
[12:50] | Miles Vincent, 16 years old, | 迈尔斯·文森特 16岁 |
[12:53] | and Jaylen Hines, 15 years old. | 杰伦·海尼斯 15岁 |
[12:54] | They’re both in the foster care system, | 他们都在寄养家庭里 |
[12:56] | and they’re both in the same home. | 而且是在同一家 |
[12:57] | These boys have a history of trouble together. | 他们以前一起惹过麻烦 |
[12:59] | They got popped for stealing a car stereo just last year. | 就在去年他们因偷窃车载音响被抓过 |
[13:01] | What are we waiting around for? | 我们还在等什么 |
[13:03] | Some angel to whisper into the priest’s ear? | 等某个天使跟那个牧师聊几句吗 |
[13:05] | Relax. | 放松 |
[13:06] | Hey, you know who runs Wash Park? | 你们知道谁是华盛顿公园的扛把子吗 |
[13:08] | – Yeah, G-Park Lords. – All right, see if the boys | -是加菲公园君主帮 -看看这些男孩 |
[13:10] | were jumped into a gang. | 有没有加入帮派 |
[13:11] | And if we have to start throwing charges or arrests, | 如果我们要指控或逮捕他们 |
[13:13] | you go at them with both barrels. | 那就得全力以赴 |
[13:15] | All right, I want to start building | 我想给这俩男孩 |
[13:16] | a timeline on these boys. | 做一条时间线 |
[13:18] | And let’s talk to Zoey’s coworkers, her friends. | 去跟佐伊的同事 朋友谈谈 |
[13:21] | Let’s make sure we haven’t overlooked anything. | 确保不会漏掉线索 |
[13:26] | Oh, this is a tragedy. I do– | 真是个悲剧 我… |
[13:27] | I don’t even know what to say. | 我都不知道说什么好 |
[13:30] | This is Zoey’s desk. | 这是佐伊的桌子 |
[13:32] | Was. | 曾是 |
[13:33] | How long did Zoey work for you? | 佐伊在这做了多久了 |
[13:35] | Four years. She worked all hours, | 四年 兢兢业业 |
[13:37] | and she was loyal to a fault. | 非常忠诚 |
[13:39] | Didn’t it concern you then | 那她早上没来上班 |
[13:40] | when she didn’t show up this morning? | 你都没有什么怀疑吗 |
[13:42] | Well, I allow certain employees | 有些员工 我是允许 |
[13:43] | to work from home sometimes. | 他们有时候在家办公的 |
[13:45] | So long as the work gets done, | 只要完成工作就好 |
[13:46] | and Zoey’s work always got done. | 而佐伊向来很勤勉 |
[13:49] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[13:51] | That’s her boyfriend. They were having…issues. | 那是她男友 他们之间有点问题 |
[13:55] | – She looks happy. – Well, like I said, | -她看起来很开心 -就像我说的 |
[13:58] | she was loyal to a fault. | 她特别忠诚 |
[14:00] | – Hi, I’m Lara Michaels. – This is my wife. | -你好 我是罗拉·迈克尔 -这是我老婆 |
[14:03] | I’m the CEO of this company, and, as I’m sure Kirby told you, | 我是这家公司的总裁 我确定卡比告诉过你们 |
[14:07] | Zoey was one of our most cherished employees. | 佐伊是我们最珍视的员工之一 |
[14:10] | So we want to help you in any way possible. | 所以我们愿意尽力协助你们 |
[14:13] | We’re gonna want access to all of her work emails | 我们想看看她所有的工作邮件 |
[14:14] | – and call logs. – Whatever you need. | -还有通话记录 -没问题 |
[14:17] | Whoever killed Zoey… | 杀害了佐伊的人 |
[14:25] | – What’s up, man? – Hey, T.J. | -怎么了 兄弟 -TJ |
[14:29] | – Your brother here? – Yeah. | -你兄弟在吗 -在 |
[14:31] | Yo, Dougie. | 道吉 |
[14:55] | What up, Rix? | 怎么了 雷克斯 |
[14:56] | That girl, the one that got killed in the park. | 那个在公园遇害的女孩 |
[14:59] | Come on, man. I’m gonna kill some jogger lady? | 不是吧老兄 我会去杀一个慢跑的妞吗 |
[15:03] | Make it hotter around here? It’s bad for business. | 那样这里气氛会更火热吗 那会坏我生意 |
[15:08] | All right, those two guys | 好吧 那两个 |
[15:09] | hiding in the church, Miles and Jaylen, | 躲在教堂里的小子 迈尔斯和杰伦 |
[15:11] | they part of your crew? | 他们是你的人吗 |
[15:12] | Man, I seen them shorties around, but they ain’t with us. | 我看过他们在这里喝酒 但他们不是我的人 |
[15:15] | Look, man, I’m telling you straight. | 兄弟 我跟你说的是实话 |
[15:17] | All right. Do me a favor. | 好吧 帮我个忙 |
[15:19] | You hear anything about who killed that girl, | 如果你听到任何关于杀那个女孩凶手的消息 |
[15:21] | anything, I want to know. | 任何消息 告诉我 |
[15:24] | I’ll keep my ears open. | 我会帮你留意的 |
[15:25] | All right. | 好的 |
[15:29] | Gonna be a lot of eyeballs on this thing. | 会有很多人关注这件事 |
[15:32] | If I were you, I’d close this store, | 如果我是你 我会关门大吉 |
[15:34] | I’d pull your guys, lay low till this thing blows over. | 我会让小弟们低调点 直到这事过去 |
[15:37] | Hey, man, I owe you one, Rix. | 兄弟 我欠你一个人情 雷克斯 |
[15:39] | You owe me a lot more than one. | 你欠我的可不止一个人情 |
[15:47] | Stay behind the line. | 别过线 |
[15:49] | Why are you protecting them? | 你们为什么要保护他们 |
[15:50] | If you don’t get them out of here, we will. | 如果你们不把他们揪出来 就让我们来 |
[15:54] | If you cross this line, you will be arrested. | 不要过线 否则会被逮捕 |
[15:58] | You will be arrested! | 否则会被逮捕 |
[16:00] | You must stay behind the line. | 不要过线 |
[16:03] | So, I’ve been looking into Zoey’s stepfather, Eddie Ryan. | 我调查了佐伊的继父 艾迪·莱恩 |
[16:06] | This cat has two priors in Buffalo for domestic violence. | 这人在布法罗有两次家庭暴力的前科 |
[16:09] | Let’s see if he has an alibi for this morning. | 查查看他有没有今早的不在场证明 |
[16:12] | Hey, you talk to that shot caller from G-Park Lords? | 你和加菲公园君主帮的头儿谈过了吗 |
[16:14] | Yeah, I looked for him, but he skipped town. | 我去找了他 但是他不在城里 |
[16:17] | The word on the street is these boys are clean. | 但是消息称这些孩子是干净的 |
[16:19] | There’s no gang affiliations. | 他们没有加入帮派 |
[16:20] | I got something. Open case file on Miles’s mother, | 我查到了一些东西 迈尔斯妈妈的个案卷宗 |
[16:24] | Arlene Vincent. | 阿琳·文森特 |
[16:25] | Postal worker, murdered coming home from work. | 邮局职员 下班回家路上被害 |
[16:27] | No arrests were made, and get this, | 没有抓到嫌疑人 注意这里 |
[16:29] | it happened exactly one year ago. | 这事正好发生在一年前 |
[16:31] | You’re saying she was murdered a year ago today? | 你是说她是一年前的今天遇害的 |
[16:34] | – Yeah. – That’s why Miles was getting | -没错 -所以迈尔斯 |
[16:35] | – drunk in the park. – Sergeant? | -会在公园酗酒 -警长 |
[16:38] | You can speak with the boys on two conditions. | 你可以和那两个孩子谈话 但有两个条件 |
[16:41] | Inside the church, and no gun. | 在教堂内谈 不许带枪 |
[16:52] | Excuse the mess. We’re in the middle | 抱歉这里一团乱 我们正在进行 |
[16:53] | of the winter clothes drive. | 冬衣捐赠 |
[16:55] | Miles, Jaylen, | 迈尔斯 杰伦 |
[16:58] | this is Sergeant Voight. | 这位是博伊特警长 |
[17:00] | Boys. | 孩子们 |
[17:02] | Man, what, man? We under arrest? | 怎么了 老兄 我们被捕了吗 |
[17:05] | I just want to find out | 我只想知道 |
[17:06] | how a young woman was killed in Washington Park today. | 今早在华盛顿公园 一位年轻女士是怎么遇害的 |
[17:09] | Well, I don’t know nothing about that. | 我们什么都不知道 |
[17:11] | Well, let’s talk about what you do know, okay? | 那就谈谈你们知道什么吧 |
[17:16] | So you got a bottle of vodka, went to the park. | 你们带着一瓶伏特加 去了公园 |
[17:20] | Jaylen, what happened out there? | 杰伦 发生了什么 |
[17:22] | We went to the woods, and I got sick. | 我们去树林里了 我有点不舒服 |
[17:26] | – From the vodka? – And then I kinda fell asleep. | -因为喝了伏特加吗 -然后我好想睡着了 |
[17:28] | The next thing I remember, Miles said we had to | 然后我只记得 迈尔斯说我们 |
[17:30] | get our asses outta there. | 必须滚离那里 |
[17:32] | – Sorry, I didn’t mean to swear. – It’s all right. | -抱歉 我不是故意说脏话的 -没事 |
[17:35] | So, Miles, you were alone? | 迈尔斯 那你是一个人咯 |
[17:40] | And you must have been having some pretty dark thoughts. | 那你当时肯定有一些不好的想法吧 |
[17:43] | I know your mother was killed a year ago today. | 我知道你母亲是一年前的今天遇害的 |
[17:48] | I can’t imagine how… | 我无法想象 |
[17:50] | painful that memory is. | 你想起这件事会多难受 |
[17:52] | So you were drunk. | 你喝醉了 |
[17:54] | And you saw that jogger… | 你看到了那个慢跑的女士 |
[17:58] | Zoey Sims. | 佐伊·西姆斯 |
[18:01] | – Recognize her? – No. | -记得她吗 -不记得 |
[18:04] | See, the thing is about all these parks, | 你知道吗 问题就在于这些公园 |
[18:07] | they have cameras. | 它们都装了摄像头的 |
[18:12] | See, that’s you, that’s Zoey. | 这是你 这是佐伊 |
[18:15] | That picture’s taken right before you chased her | 这照片拍摄时间正好是在你在树林中追逐她之前 |
[18:17] | in the woods where she was killed. | 而她就是在那里遇害的 |
[18:19] | Come on, man. | 拜托 老兄 |
[18:21] | Why is that funny? | 笑什么 |
[18:23] | ‘Cause–’cause you think you know what went down. | 因为你自以为知道后来发生了什么 |
[18:26] | – And you don’t. – So help me out. | -但其实你不知道 -那你就告诉我 |
[18:30] | All right, man, look. | 好吧 是这样 |
[18:32] | The–the lady dropped her key. | 这个 这个女士把钥匙弄掉了 |
[18:35] | – Her key? – That’s right, man, her key. | -钥匙 -没错 她的钥匙 |
[18:37] | And I–and I went after her to give it back. | 我跟在她后面是想把钥匙还给她 |
[18:40] | Then I had to get my drunk-ass homie. | 然后我就去找我那醉得不省人事的朋友了 |
[18:42] | Father–Father, I swear to God that’s the truth. | 神父 神父 我发誓我说的是真话 |
[18:46] | If that’s all that happened, | 如果你说的是实话 |
[18:47] | why’d you run when the cops showed up? | 警察来的时候 你跑什么 |
[18:49] | ‘Cause I thought y’all were gonna try | 因为我以为你们会 |
[18:50] | and hang something on me. | 把这罪名安在我身上 |
[18:51] | And–and look, that’s exactly what happened. | 听着 这就是事实 |
[18:56] | All right, everybody out! | 所有人都出去 |
[18:57] | Come on, let’s get out of here. | 快点 快离开这里 |
[18:58] | No, we can’t take them out there! | 不 我们不能把他们带出这里 |
[19:00] | We have no choice. Come on! | 我们别无选择 快出去 |
[19:08] | Atwater! Atwater, get over here! | 阿特沃特 阿特沃特 过来 |
[19:11] | Peterson, form a wedge! Get these boys to the car. | 皮特森 呈楔形队形 带这些孩子上车 |
[19:14] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快来 快来 |
[19:16] | Come on, Father. | 快来 神父 |
[19:18] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[19:19] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[19:24] | It’s all right. I got ya. | 别怕 我保护你们 |
[19:27] | Come on. Jump in there, jump in there! | 快点 快上车 快上车 |
[19:28] | All right, here we go. | 好了 好了 |
[19:30] | Keep down! Keep down! | 头低下 头低下 |
[19:32] | Back away. Back up! | 退后 退后 |
[19:34] | Hey, Sarge. | 警长 |
[19:35] | That’s the guy that threw the cocktail right there. | 就是他往教堂里面点火的 |
[19:40] | Go, go,! Get out of here! Let’s go! | 快走快走 离开这里 快点 |
[19:43] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[19:45] | Come on! Everybody, move back! | 大家退后 退后 |
[19:47] | Stay away from the church! | 不得靠近教堂 |
[19:54] | You don’t believe their story. | 你不相信他们的说法 |
[19:56] | They haven’t been eliminated as suspects. | 他们的嫌疑仍没被排除 |
[19:57] | Still waiting on the DNA results. | 还在等基因检测结果 |
[19:59] | At which point, you’ll release them. | 结果一出来 你就马上放了他们 |
[20:01] | No. | 不 |
[20:03] | Look, Father, even if the boys didn’t kill Zoey, | 神父 如果那两个小子没杀佐伊 |
[20:05] | and that is a big “If,” | 我是说”如果” |
[20:07] | that means the killer’s still out there. | 那杀手仍然逍遥法外 |
[20:08] | And if the killer thinks we’re hanging it on those boys, | 如果杀手认为我们认定了那两个小子 |
[20:10] | maybe he’ll let his guard down. | 也许他就会放松警惕 |
[20:12] | You can’t hold them ?for a murder they didn’t commit. | 你不能为了别人犯的谋杀罪把他们关起来 |
[20:14] | Father, I will use every legal tool I’ve got. | 神父 我会穷尽一切合法手段 |
[20:18] | And if the boys have to spend one night in lock-up | 如果把那俩小子关一晚上 |
[20:20] | to catch a killer, I can live with that. | 就能抓住凶手 我能接受 |
[20:22] | Well, I’m staying till they’re released. | 那我陪着他们直到放人 |
[20:24] | All right, well, there’s a snack room upstairs. | 那好吧 楼上有地方卖吃的 |
[20:26] | Let me know if you need quarters. | 需要零钱的话来找我 |
[20:30] | So you threw a Molotov cocktail into a church… | 你把燃烧瓶扔进了教堂 |
[20:34] | in front of a hundred cops? | 还当着上百个警察的面 |
[20:38] | I’m not sure you really thought that one through. | 我看你是不是脑子有病了 |
[20:40] | Well, I was trying to do what you wouldn’t do, | 我是想做到你们做不到的事 |
[20:43] | which is get them out of there. | 把他们逼出教堂 |
[20:45] | And it worked. | 我成功了 |
[20:47] | You got an alibi for this morning? | 你今早有不在场证明吗 |
[20:48] | You got the guys that did this, thanks to me, | 多亏了我 你们才抓住了真凶 |
[20:51] | so how about a thank you? | 连句谢谢都不说吗 |
[20:52] | Travis, we know that you and Zoey were having problems, | 特拉维斯 我们知道你和佐伊不和 |
[20:54] | and now we know you got a violent temper. | 而现在我们也知道了你火气很大 |
[20:56] | I don’t know. Maybe you threw the bomb | 兴许你扔这个燃烧弹 |
[20:58] | to throw attention to the black boys. | 就是想把注意力转移到那两个黑人男孩身上 |
[21:00] | All right, you guys are a couple of clowns. | 你们俩简直可笑 |
[21:02] | – Sit down. – That’s the second time | -坐下 -这是你们第二次 |
[21:03] | you’ve jerked me around. | 想坑我了 |
[21:04] | I’m not gonna ask you to sit down again. | 我话不说第二遍 |
[21:12] | One last time. | 我再问一次 |
[21:14] | Who can vouch that you were home when Zoey was killed? | 佐伊被杀的时候 谁能证明你在家 |
[21:18] | No one. | 没人 |
[21:21] | Well, then, you got a problem, slick. | 那你可有麻烦了 聪明鬼 |
[21:25] | Yeah. We got Zoey’s landlord to let us inside. | 我们让佐伊的房东帮我们开门了 |
[21:28] | We’ll loop you in. | 有事我们再汇报 |
[21:30] | I can’t believe this happened. | 我真不敢相信有这种事 |
[21:33] | Zoey just moved in. | 佐伊才刚搬进来 |
[21:34] | Anything you can tell us about her? | 你对她都了解多少 |
[21:36] | I really didn’t know her that well. | 我并不是很了解她 |
[21:37] | She had good references on her application. | 她的申请表上推荐人都很可靠 |
[21:41] | You said you have the apartment next door, right? | 你说你就住在隔壁公寓对吧 |
[21:43] | You ever see her with anybody? | 你看见她跟谁一起来过吗 |
[21:44] | Sometimes. Her boyfriend. | 她男友偶尔来吧 |
[21:47] | – He was here this morning. – You saw him? | -他今早也在 -你看到他了 |
[21:49] | I didn’t. I heard them at first. | 没有 我一开始听见他们说话 |
[21:51] | They were having an argument. Thin walls. | 他们在吵架 这墙不隔音 |
[21:54] | – I saw them leave. – This him? | -我倒是看见他走了 -是这个吗 |
[21:57] | – No. – You sure? | -不是 -你确定 |
[21:59] | Yeah. Zoey’s boyfriend is much more put together. | 佐伊的男友可比这人体面多了 |
[22:02] | He’s a suit type of guy. | 是西装革履的那种 |
[22:05] | Like, um… | 是… |
[22:07] | – like this guy? – Yes. | -是他吗 -对 |
[22:09] | That’s who she was with. | 就是他和她在一起 |
[22:14] | I don’t understand what I can add. | 我不知道我还有什么可补充的 |
[22:16] | Didn’t you catch Zoey’s killers in the church? | 你们不是在教堂抓住杀佐伊的凶手了吗 |
[22:19] | Problem with those guys is they don’t even have | 那两个的问题就是他们根本没有 |
[22:20] | a motive for killing Zoey. | 杀佐伊的动机 |
[22:22] | Well, maybe they don’t need a motive. | 也许他们根本不需要动机 |
[22:24] | Maybe they’re animals. | 也许他们没有人性 |
[22:26] | Did your wife know you were having an affair with Zoey Sims? | 你妻子知道你和佐伊·西姆斯偷情吗 |
[22:32] | I’ll take that as a no. | 看来她不知道 |
[22:33] | How long were you sleeping with Zoey? | 你和佐伊睡了多久了 |
[22:36] | Look. Me and Zoey? | 是这样 我和佐伊 |
[22:40] | It wasn’t serious. | 根本就是玩玩 |
[22:42] | Now, Kirby, a guy having an affair | 卡比 你和你 |
[22:45] | with an employee in a company owned by his wife. | 老婆公司的雇员偷情 |
[22:47] | Now there’s a motive. | 这就是动机 |
[22:50] | You gotta be kidding. | 你们开玩笑吧 |
[22:52] | The landlord heard you arguing with Zoey and saw you leave. | 房东听见你和佐伊吵了一架然后走了 |
[22:55] | It’s true. I wanted to break it off and–and Zoey got upset. | 没错 我想和她分手 佐伊就生气了 |
[22:58] | She threatened to tell your wife. | 她威胁要告诉你妻子 |
[22:59] | – You wanted to keep her quiet. – No, no. | -你想让她闭嘴 -不是 |
[23:01] | It–it was an argument. Between two adults. | 只是争论而已 两个成年人的争论 |
[23:04] | I mean, that’s all we were, two consenting adults. | 我们之间仅此而已 两个成年人两厢情愿 |
[23:06] | That’s not against the law. | 这不违法 |
[23:08] | After your argument, Zoey went jogging. | 你们”争论”之后 佐伊出门慢跑去了 |
[23:09] | Where did you go? | 你去哪了 |
[23:11] | I was in a logistics meeting at the Public Hotel. | 我去大众酒店参加供应商会议去了 |
[23:13] | I swear. And there’s ten people who can verify that. | 我发誓 在场还有十个人能为我作证 |
[23:16] | Wh–screw it. Call my wife. | 他…随便你们 告诉我老婆去吧 |
[23:19] | I had an affair with this woman. | 我和这个女人有了外遇 |
[23:21] | But I didn’t kill her. | 但我没杀她 |
[23:26] | Well, I checked Kirby Michael’s alibi. | 我核实了卡比·迈克尔的不在场证明 |
[23:29] | He was in a meeting at the time of Zoey’s murder. | 佐伊被杀的时候他确实在开会 |
[23:31] | Anything on the stepfather? | 继父有什么问题吗 |
[23:32] | No, Eddie Ryan’s airtight, boss. | 艾迪·瑞安非常干净 |
[23:34] | Three people put him at work at the time of Zoey’s murder. | 佐伊被杀的时候有三个人证明他在上班 |
[23:36] | Violent stepfather, crazy boyfriend, sleazy boss. | 暴力狂继父 躁郁症男友 风流男上司 |
[23:39] | Zoey sure had some winners in her life. | 佐伊的人生真是丰富多彩啊 |
[23:41] | And the M.E. just finished the DNA test on Zoey. | 法医刚刚完成了佐伊身上基因的检测 |
[23:44] | There’s no match for Miles or Jaylen. | 跟迈尔斯和杰伦都不匹配 |
[23:46] | So a day into this, and we’re right back where we started. | 这么说查了一天 又绕回原点了 |
[23:49] | Throw a wider net. | 那就广撒网 |
[23:50] | Go knock on doors. Talk to everyone again. | 挨家挨户查问 再核实一遍每个人的说词 |
[23:54] | All right, check this out. | 好 看看这个 |
[23:56] | So Zoey stretches for about a minute | 佐伊在开始慢跑之前 |
[23:58] | before her jog, right? | 先拉伸了一分钟对吧 |
[24:00] | And then if you freeze the image… | 如果你暂停在这里的话 |
[24:03] | – right there. – She’s looking at something. | -就这里 -她在张望什么 |
[24:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:07] | Do we have other angles from this part of the park? | 公园里这一部分有别的监控吗 |
[24:09] | No, unfortunately. | 很不幸没有 |
[24:13] | What is she looking at? | 她在看什么呢 |
[24:19] | So Zoey took this path into the park. | 佐伊从这条路进入公园 |
[24:24] | She stopped here to stretch. | 她停在这里做拉伸运动 |
[24:28] | And she looks over her shoulder. | 她扭头看向一边 |
[24:31] | She sees something in the woods back there. | 看到了林子里的什么 |
[24:33] | Or someone. | 或者什么人 |
[24:37] | Who was hiding here? | 谁藏在这里呢 |
[24:40] | – Bingo. – What? | -找到了 -什么 |
[24:44] | They got cameras in those birdhouses. | 鸟舍里有探头的 |
[24:52] | Someone in there. | 那儿有个人 |
[24:59] | I know that guy. | 我知道他 |
[25:02] | Yeah. He’s the park worker who put the two boys | 对 他就是那个声称在犯罪现场 |
[25:05] | at the scene of the murder. | 看到那两个男孩的公园员工 |
[25:08] | – Russell Tillman. – Ping his phone. | -罗素尔·提尔曼 -定位他的电话 |
[25:10] | The number he gave me is out of service, | 他告诉我的号码停用了 |
[25:11] | but I got an address off his license. | 不过我从他的执照上得知了他的住址 |
[25:14] | 3942 Wyoming Street. | 怀俄明大街3942号 |
[25:16] | Get a warrant. Let’s hit it. | 申请搜查令 现在就过去 |
[25:40] | – Clear. – Clear. | -安全 -安全 |
[25:42] | Clear! | 安全 |
[25:44] | All right, we’re all clear, Al, come on in. | 一切安全 老埃 进来 |
[25:45] | Hey, Sarge, you’re gonna want to see this. | 警长 看看这个 |
[26:10] | So this is the guy you got the witness statement from? | 你就是从他口中获知目击证词的吗 |
[26:12] | Russell Tillman? He was white. | 罗素尔·提尔曼吗 他是白人 |
[26:14] | Yo, Sarge, all these magazines are subscriptions | 警长 所有这些杂志都是 |
[26:17] | to a John Gleason, | 约翰·格里森订阅的 |
[26:18] | but they’re sent to this address. | 但都是寄到这个地址的 |
[26:20] | Yeah, these are utility bills in John Gleason’s name, | 这些水电账单上的名字都是约翰·格里森 |
[26:23] | but there’s other mail here too going to Russell Tillman. | 但还有些信件是寄给罗素尔·提尔曼的 |
[26:25] | This is a pay stub from the Parks Department. | 这些票根是公园部门的 |
[26:27] | Maybe they were roommates. Had a falling out. | 可能他们曾是室友 后来吵翻了 |
[26:31] | Guys, all this food here is fresh. | 大伙们 这些饮料食物都是新鲜的 |
[26:34] | It’s like Goldilocks just left. | 就像嫌疑人刚刚离开一样 |
[26:36] | Yeah, maybe not. | 也可能不是 |
[26:39] | Erin, get these plates to forensics for prints. | 艾琳 把这些盘子送去鉴证科查验指纹 |
[26:41] | You’re gonna bed down here. | 你们要守在这里 |
[26:43] | I want eyes inside and outside. | 我要里里外外都有人看着 |
[26:46] | If Tillman doesn’t know we’re on to him, | 如果提尔曼还不知道我们盯上了他 |
[26:48] | he just might come home. | 他可能会回来 |
[26:59] | A place like this is the exact reason I’ve never been on Tinder. | 这种地方就是我从不用约炮软件的原因 |
[27:02] | Well, let me, uh, get this straight. | 让我直说 |
[27:03] | You called Tillman to follow up on a witness statement? | 你打给提尔曼是为了跟进目击者证词吗 |
[27:07] | Correct. But the number was out of service. | 对 但号码停用了 |
[27:11] | And that didn’t raise a red flag? | 而这还没引起你的重视吗 |
[27:13] | No, I just–I-I thought I wrote the number down wrong. | 不 我只是以为我把号码记错了 |
[27:19] | Al, come on. I was gonna chase it, | 老埃 拜托 我本来要追查下去 |
[27:20] | but then something else jumped off. | 但其它事又冒了出来 |
[27:22] | You don’t leave… something like that for later. | 你不能把那种重要的事留在后面做 |
[27:25] | Would you– I thought it was my mistake. | 你能不能…我以为是我的错 |
[27:29] | It was. | 是的 |
[27:33] | Hank, we got a fingerprint off the dirty coffee cup. | 汉克 我们在一个用过的咖啡杯上发现了指纹 |
[27:36] | It’s a match for Russell Tillman. | 是罗素尔·提尔曼的 |
[27:38] | He’s got a few priors all across the south. | 他在南边前科累累 |
[27:41] | Animal cruelty, indecent exposure. | 虐待动物 妨害风化 |
[27:43] | He was arrested for a peeping Tom in Texas | 他因在得克萨斯州偷窥 |
[27:45] | and did three months in a psych ward there. | 而在精神病待了3个月 |
[27:47] | Drifter. | 流窜作案 |
[27:48] | Well, the head in the freezer belongs to John Gleason. | 冰箱里的头是约翰·格里森的 |
[27:50] | He’s also the owner of the house. | 他也是房主 |
[27:51] | Sanitation worker, retired with full disability five years ago. | 环卫工 5年前因残疾退休 |
[27:55] | Now he only has one living relative. | 他只有一个在世的亲戚 |
[27:56] | It’s a sister in St. Louis. | 圣路易斯的妹妹 |
[27:57] | The last time they spoke, | 他们最后聊天时 |
[27:59] | he told her that he took on a boarder. | 他告诉她 他那儿有一个寄宿者 |
[28:00] | He rented a room to Russell Tillman, who killed him. | 他把屋子租给了罗素尔·提尔曼 而这个人杀了他 |
[28:03] | Now it looks like Tillman kept cashing the disability checks. | 现在看来提尔曼一直在兑现这些残疾人补助的支票 |
[28:06] | The last one was cashed at a BOFA | 最后一张于10分钟前 |
[28:08] | on 40th Street ten minutes ago. | 在40号大街美国银行兑现 |
[28:09] | It’s right near Gleason’s house. | 在格里森家附近 |
[28:10] | All right, does Gleason have a car registered in his name? | 格里森名下有车吗 |
[28:13] | Yes, he does. 2005 red Silverado. | 有的 2005款红色雪佛兰索罗德 |
[28:16] | Hey, Sarge, you gotta hear this. | 警长 他有话要说 |
[28:18] | Sergeant Voight, you’ve had the boys for 24 hours. | 博伊特警长 你已经拘留孩子们24个小时了 |
[28:21] | If you don’t release them, | 如果还不释放他们 |
[28:23] | I’m gonna bring the press up here. | 我就把媒体带过来 |
[28:24] | Father, we’re on to something. | 神父 我们查到了线索 |
[28:26] | I’m asking you to give us a little more time. | 恳请你再给我们一些时间 |
[28:29] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[28:40] | There’s a red Silverado just passing. | 一辆红色索罗德刚刚经过 |
[28:54] | Tillman just got here. | 提尔曼刚到 |
[28:55] | Yep, copy that. Alerting tact team right now. | 收到 马上通知战术队 |
[29:03] | Is he coming? | 他进来了吗 |
[29:06] | No. | 没有 |
[29:08] | No, he’s just… staying in his truck. | 他只是待在车里 |
[29:14] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[29:19] | He made us. | 他发现我们了 |
[29:25] | CPD! Stop your car! | 芝加哥警署 停车 |
[29:41] | Continuing westbound! Continuing westbound! | 疑犯继续西行 继续西行 |
[29:53] | Got him, got him, got him! | 追上他 追上他 |
[30:15] | Just turned north on Western! | 疑犯向北驶入西街了 |
[30:29] | We lost him going north on Western. | 我们在向北驶入西街的路上被他甩掉了 |
[30:31] | Yeah, we’re on it. | 收到 我们继续跟着 |
[30:37] | There, there, there, go! | 那儿 那儿 过去 |
[30:52] | Slow down, slow down. | 慢点 慢点 |
[31:05] | – Clear. – Clear. | -安全 -安全 |
[31:08] | We found the truck abandoned at Dan Ryan Wood. | 疑犯在丹·瑞安林区弃车逃跑 |
[31:10] | Suspect fled on foot, we are in pursuit. | 疑犯步行 我们正在追踪 |
[31:12] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[31:50] | Stay down! I said stay down! | 趴下 我让你趴下 |
[31:54] | She broke my arm! | 她弄折了我的胳膊 |
[31:55] | I’ll break the other one. | 那我就弄折另一只 |
[32:04] | I need a doctor for this. | 我需要看医生 |
[32:07] | We’re gonna figure this out first. | 我们先把案子弄明白再说 |
[32:09] | Your history’s a real creep show. | 你的档案堪比恐怖秀 |
[32:13] | You started with cats. | 你先从猫开始 |
[32:15] | And then you moved on to women. | 然后把目标转向女人 |
[32:18] | And then every time, you just– | 每次 你… |
[32:21] | you’re taking it farther and farther. | 你越陷越深 |
[32:24] | I think you need the violence. | 我觉得你需要那种暴力 |
[32:27] | You get high on it, right? | 你觉得那样很爽 对吗 |
[32:29] | And maybe that’s not your fault. | 可能这不是你的错 |
[32:32] | That’s usually learned behavior, so, I don’t know, | 一般这都是习得性行为 所以 |
[32:34] | maybe your dad knocked you around a bunch. | 可能你爸爸以前经常打你 |
[32:37] | A good lawyer could help with that. | 这个找个好律师可以帮你 |
[32:40] | But just tell us why– why would you kill John Gleason? | 但是你告诉我们 你为什么杀死约翰·格里森 |
[32:43] | It was self-defense. | 我那是自卫 |
[32:46] | It’s true. | 真的 |
[32:48] | When I moved in, I didn’t know John was such a boozer. | 我搬进去时 不知道约翰是个大酒鬼 |
[32:50] | One night he gets tanked, | 有天晚上他喝得酩酊大醉 |
[32:53] | he comes after me with a knife. | 拿刀子对着我 |
[32:55] | It was him or me. | 不是他死就是我亡 |
[32:57] | Okay, John Gleason– | 约翰·格里森… |
[32:59] | John Gleason was in a wheelchair. | 约翰·格里森坐轮椅的 |
[33:00] | Yeah, exactly. | 没错 |
[33:02] | I figured nobody would believe my story in a million years. | 我估计永远不会有人信我说的话 |
[33:05] | So I got rid of the body piece by piece. | 所以我肢解了尸体 |
[33:10] | And you just– you kept the head | 而你把头和手 |
[33:12] | and the hands as souvenirs. | 作为战利品保存 |
[33:15] | Fingerprints and teeth. | 因为指纹和牙齿 |
[33:19] | It’s the parts they can trace you with. | 他们可以用这些查明身份 |
[33:23] | It was–it was justified. | 这是有正当理由的 |
[33:27] | All you can get me for is ?unlawful disposal of body parts, | 你们只能指控我非法处理尸体 |
[33:30] | but I-I had nothing to do with that girl. | 但我和那女孩的死毫无关系 |
[33:37] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[33:40] | I think–I think you’ve had these urges | 我觉得你这些冲动 |
[33:43] | for a long, long time. | 压抑很久了 |
[33:46] | And you’ve resisted them. | 你一直在抗拒它们 |
[33:49] | But when this thing with your roommate went down, | 但你室友的事发生后 |
[33:54] | something shifted for you. | 你变了 |
[33:59] | I told you, it was those two black kids. | 我说过了 是那两个黑人孩子干的 |
[34:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:08] | I’ve been a cop, | 我做警察 |
[34:11] | well, a lot of years. | 多了很多年了 |
[34:15] | There’s one thing I hate. | 有一件事我特别恨 |
[34:19] | I mean, I hate it when people blame the black kid. | 就是别人把什么事都怪黑人孩子的时候 |
[34:26] | I get it all the time. | 我最清楚不过了 |
[34:30] | I’ll tell you something. | 我告诉你 |
[34:33] | Please believe me when I tell you that… | 你要相信我 我跟你说 |
[34:36] | it’s not gonna happen today. | 今天绝对不会发生那种事 |
[34:39] | ‘Cause you’re gonna tell me | 因为你要告诉我 |
[34:41] | the truth about what really happened. | 事情的真相 |
[34:43] | I need medical attention. | 我需要看医生 |
[34:45] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[34:47] | It’s your shoulder, right? Like this? | 是肩膀对吗 这样 |
[34:54] | You opened an old wound in this city. | 你揭开了这座城市的一处旧伤 |
[34:57] | Church got burned. | 有教堂被烧了 |
[35:01] | So you’re gonna come off your story, | 所以你要坦白交代 |
[35:04] | and you’re gonna tell me what happened… | 此时此刻就告诉我 |
[35:07] | in this room, today, right now. | 到底发生了什么 |
[35:14] | You… | 你 |
[35:17] | you’re right. | 你说的对 |
[35:20] | I… | 我 |
[35:23] | I’ve had these… | 我自从出生 |
[35:26] | I’ve had these feelings since I was born. | 就一直…一直有那种感觉 |
[35:32] | I’ve struggled and I’ve prayed. | 我挣扎过 祈祷过 |
[35:39] | I had a five-second rule. | 我有个五秒规则 |
[35:41] | Five-second rule. | 五秒规则 |
[35:45] | Whenever I saw a woman, I would… | 我看到女人时 会… |
[35:48] | start feeling… | 开始感觉… |
[35:51] | that way and… | 那样… |
[35:54] | I forced myself to look away after five seconds. | 五秒后我会强迫自己不去再看 |
[36:00] | But when–when I saw her in the park yesterday… | 但昨天我在公园看到她时… |
[36:07] | What was the point? | 这有什么意义 |
[36:09] | You guys were just gonna | 反正你们也会因为 |
[36:11] | arrest me for Gleason, eventually. | 格里森被杀案逮捕我 |
[36:19] | Why deny myself? | 我为什么要否认 |
[36:24] | And you know something? | 你知道吗 |
[36:28] | It was everything I could have hoped for… | 那就是我期待的 |
[36:32] | and more. | 甚至更多 |
[36:55] | Miles, | 迈尔斯 |
[36:58] | Jaylen, you’re free to go. | 杰伦 你们可以走了 |
[37:00] | So, we just get to walk out? | 我们能就这么走吗 |
[37:04] | Just–just like that? | 就这么走 |
[37:06] | Just like that. | 就这么走 |
[37:10] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:13] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[37:20] | Hey, hold on, hold on. | 等一下 等一下 |
[37:24] | Did y’all catch the guy ?who killed the lady in the park? | 你们抓住那个在公园杀害那位女士的人了吗 |
[37:27] | We did. | 抓住了 |
[37:29] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[37:37] | – Bill. – Hank. | -比尔 再见 -再见 |
[37:44] | – Come on in. – You wanted to talk to me? | -进来 -你找我吗 |
[37:46] | Yeah. | 是 |
[37:50] | I also know people in South Wash. | 我在南边酒吧也有认识的人 |
[37:54] | I know you talked to Little Dougie. | 我知道你跟小道吉谈过 |
[38:00] | Yeah. Yeah, I questioned him. | 是 我找他问过话 |
[38:03] | He gave us the information we needed. | 他给了我们我们需要的信息 |
[38:06] | The kids had no gang affiliation. | 那俩孩子跟帮派没有关系 |
[38:07] | There was nothing else to chase, so… | 没什么别的可查的了 所以… |
[38:09] | Why’d you lie about it? | 你为什么说谎 |
[38:12] | I put a dozen bad guys in jail thanks to the intel | 多亏了道吉给我的情报 我把十几个坏人 |
[38:15] | that Dougie gave me. | 抓进了监狱 |
[38:16] | I just want to leave his name out of it. | 我只是不想让他受到牵连 |
[38:19] | Look, Kenny, I brought you here for a reason, | 肯尼 我让你来是有原因的 |
[38:21] | and you’re doing great so far. | 目前为止你也一直做得很好 |
[38:24] | I even expected a little turbulence. | 我本来还以为你会有不适应 |
[38:29] | But if you ever withhold information from me again, | 但如果你再有事瞒着我 |
[38:33] | I will bounce your ass right out of here. | 我会马上把你踢走 |
[38:57] | Night, Al. | 晚安 埃尔 |
[39:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:24] | Thanks, partner. | 谢了 搭档 |
[39:29] | Yeah, no problem. | 不客气 |
[39:35] | So before anyone leaves, | 大家先别走 |
[39:36] | we’re taking donations to help rebuild the church. | 我们要捐款帮忙重建教堂 |
[39:39] | Okay, how much we need? | 好 需要多少 |
[39:41] | About 5 grand. That’s just materials. | 大概五千 还只是材料费 |
[39:45] | Got a long way to go. | 要做的还有很多 |
[39:46] | Yeah, so dig deep. It’s for the church. | 所以多捐点 这是为了教堂 |
[40:28] | One man’s trash is another man’s treasure. | 一个人的垃圾就是另一个人的宝 |
[40:33] | Detective Olinsky, I was hoping to see you. | 奥林斯基警探 我就知道你会来 |
[40:36] | Amazing, isn’t it? | 很棒吧 |
[40:37] | Sometimes it takes a crisis to bring people together. | 有时候需要有危机让人团结起来 |
[40:40] | Help us to heal. | 帮我们旧伤愈合 |
[40:41] | I’m just dropping off the beer. | 我只是来送啤酒的 |
[40:50] | But y’all feel what I’m saying, right? | 但是你们都明白我的意思吧 |
[40:52] | I understand, but listen, you don’t gotta look at me like that. | 我知道 但是你们不会那样看我 |
[40:54] | I’ve run from cops before. | 我以前也躲过警察 |
[40:55] | It’s okay. I just did it last week. | 没什么 我上周还躲过 |
[40:57] | I was at the 7-Eleven, and I was, you know, | 当时我在便利店 我在 |
[41:00] | buying stuff for the house. | 给家里买东西 |
[41:01] | Naturally, that’s where black people get our groceries. | 黑人都是在那里买日用品的 |
[41:05] | I hear the squad car pull up, I heard it pull up. | 我听到巡逻车停车的声音了 |
[41:08] | I get terrified. | 我就慌了 |
[41:09] | First thing I do is run right out the door | 我做的第一件事就是跑出门 |
[41:11] | and I’m down the street. | 跑到了街上 |
[41:12] | Took me about, you know, | 我大概用了30秒 |
[41:13] | 30 seconds before I hit myself and said, | 才反应过来 我想到 |
[41:15] | “Why the hell am I running? I’m the damn police.” | 我跑个什么劲 我可是警察 |
[41:21] | “Hell, I didn’t do nothing.” | 我又没干坏事 |
[41:24] | Man, but one day– | 但有一天 |
[41:27] | one day it ain’t gonna be like that. | 有一天就不会是那样了 |
[41:29] | For any of us. | 对我们任何人都是 |
[41:31] | I just hope I’m around to see it. | 我只希望我能看到那一天的到来 |
[41:38] | Yeah! | 好 |