时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[00:11] | My name is Jimmy Sanguinetti. | 我是吉米·桑吉内蒂 |
[00:13] | I’m here to see Erin Lindsay. | 我找艾琳·琳德赛 |
[00:15] | Regarding? | 你是她什么人 |
[00:19] | I’m her father. | 我是她父亲 |
[00:22] | Uh-huh. Does she know this? | 她知道吗 |
[00:25] | She does. | 她知道 |
[00:27] | So, if I were to call up there and say, | 如果我从这里给她拨一个内线说 |
[00:29] | “Hey, your dad’s down here,” | “你爸在下面” |
[00:30] | this wouldn’t be some kind of joke? | 她不会觉得是开玩笑吗 |
[00:31] | Look, if you could just… | 如果你能 |
[00:33] | let her know I’m here, that’d be great. | 让她知道我在这里就可以了 |
[00:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:42] | Someone here to see you, Detective. | 有人要见你 警探 |
[00:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:49] | So, yeah, here’s the, uh– | 这是 |
[00:53] | Photo album I was telling you about. | 我和说过的相册 |
[00:57] | Hey, man. You want a coffee? | 想来杯咖啡吗 |
[00:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:01] | Your mom was always really good about sending them. | 你妈妈能把这个送来挺好的 |
[01:07] | Aww, that’s, uh, super cute. | 太可爱了 |
[01:17] | Hank. Uh, this is– | 汉克 这是… |
[01:19] | Jimmy Sanguinetti. | 吉米·桑吉内蒂 |
[01:22] | – How are you? – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[01:24] | Looking good, Hank. | 你看起来不错 汉克 |
[01:25] | Still at your fighting weight. | 还保持着临赛体重 |
[01:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:31] | I just want to say… | 我只想说 |
[01:34] | You did a real good job raising her. | 你把她抚养得很好 |
[01:36] | Happy to help. | 很高兴能帮忙 |
[01:39] | We caught a case. | 有案子了 |
[01:42] | That uh– that means we gotta roll. | 我们得走了 |
[01:46] | Oh, no, no. That’s, uh– | 不用 那是 |
[01:48] | That’s for you. | 给你的 |
[01:49] | I kind of like that you kept them all these years. | 你能保存这么久我很高兴 |
[01:55] | – I’ll text you. – Okay. | -我会给你发短信的 -好 |
[01:58] | – Take it easy. – You too. | -保重 -你也是 |
[02:05] | This is me running it for DNA, not you. | 这是我要去查DNA 不是你 |
[02:09] | Jay. | 杰 |
[02:10] | Erin… | 艾琳 |
[02:12] | We gotta know if this guy is who your mom says he is. | 我们得弄清楚这个就是你妈说的那个人 |
[02:39] | – Hank. – What do we got? | -汉克 -什么情况 |
[02:41] | Victim’s a white male, mid 30s. | 受害者是白人男性 三十多岁 |
[02:43] | Streets and San worker came across the body | 清洁工一大早就发现了 |
[02:45] | on his morning rounds. | 这具尸体 |
[02:46] | Called it in just before eight. | 八点之前就报警了 |
[02:48] | We got uniforms canvassing the area right now. | 我们正派人排查这个区域 |
[02:51] | Who’s the lead for forensics? | 法医谁负责 |
[02:52] | Emilio. I already gave him our bell and pax number. | 埃米利奥 我已经给他我们的联系方式了 |
[02:54] | Crime scene photos will be hand delivered in an hour. | 犯罪现场照片一小时后就会发给我们 |
[02:56] | And I put a request into Missing in case someone makes a call. | 也通知了失踪人口中心看有没有人会打电话 |
[02:59] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[03:02] | Why is it a potential hate crime? | 为什么有仇恨犯罪的可能 |
[03:05] | Because of this. | 因为这个 |
[03:09] | What’s with the gauze and plastic wrap? | 纱布和塑料膜怎么回事 |
[03:12] | His penis was severed. | 他的阴茎被割了 |
[03:27] | We’ve printed the DOA at the ME’s office. | 我们在法医那边打了受害者照片 |
[03:29] | The name’s Sandford Greg. | 受害人名叫桑福德·格雷格 |
[03:30] | Registered sex offender. | 记录在案的性犯罪者 |
[03:31] | Five arrests for possession. | 因私藏罪被逮捕五次 |
[03:32] | Three drunk and disorderly. | 因酗酒妨害治安被逮捕三次 |
[03:34] | Two counts strong arm robbery. | 两次持武器抢劫 |
[03:35] | And, uh, four different restraining orders. | 还有四项限制令 |
[03:37] | Including one from his mother. | 其中一项还是他的妈妈申请的 |
[03:39] | In and out of prison since he was 16. | 十六岁开始就频繁进出监狱 |
[03:42] | According to the ME, estimated time of death | 法医估计死亡时间 |
[03:43] | was midnight. Initial tox screens | 是午夜 毒药检验 |
[03:45] | showed a cocktail of different narcotics in his blood. | 发现他血液里有放了不同麻醉剂的鸡尾酒 |
[03:48] | Okay, so, this guy either OD’d | 好吧 那这家伙是嗑药过量 |
[03:49] | or bled out from the severed–you know. | 还是失血而亡 |
[03:53] | Well, given his rap sheet, I’m sure there’s no shortage | 根据他的强奸前科 想对他做这种事的人 |
[03:55] | of people who’d want to do this to him. | 肯定不在少数 |
[03:57] | And we find out who, | 我们去找出来 |
[03:58] | and whether or not it’s a hate crime, sex assault, | 看看是仇恨犯罪 性侵犯 |
[04:01] | or self mutilation. | 还是自残 |
[04:02] | Uh, Erin and I started canvassing all the pharmacies | 艾琳和我查了那个区域的药店 |
[04:05] | and the urgent care in the area. | 和医疗中心 |
[04:07] | No walk-ins, no drive-ins, no ambulance runs. | 没人 没车也没派救护车 |
[04:10] | But we checked every place that sells | 但我们还查了卖纱布 |
[04:12] | gauze and plastic wrap, | 和塑料膜的店 |
[04:13] | and we found a retail theft report. | 发现了一起零售商品盗窃事件 |
[04:15] | Basically says a man covered in blood stole | 基本上就是一个浑身是血的人 |
[04:17] | bandages and medicine from a corner store. | 从街头商店偷了绷带和药品 |
[04:19] | Good. You and Burgess. | 很好 你和伯吉斯 |
[04:24] | Oh, hey, um, crime scene photo’s on the DOA came. | 犯罪现场照片在这里 |
[04:26] | No, thanks. | 不看 谢谢 |
[04:32] | So, you remember Jimmy, huh? | 你还记得吉米啊 |
[04:35] | Yeah, yeah, it’s good to see him, you know… | 是啊 见到他很高兴 |
[04:41] | What was he like back then? | 他以前什么样 |
[04:43] | Erin, that was 30 years ago. | 艾琳 那是三十年前了 |
[04:44] | I’m a different person, too. | 连我都变了很多 |
[04:48] | Right. | 好吧 |
[04:51] | You just haven’t said anything | 我告诉你他会回来 |
[04:52] | since I told you he might be back in the picture. | 你什么也没说 |
[04:55] | Listen… | 听着 |
[04:56] | I want what you want. | 我尊重你的意愿 |
[04:58] | If this is filling a void for you, | 如果这能帮你填补空白 |
[04:59] | that’s all that matters. | 那就是好事 |
[05:01] | And… | 还有 |
[05:03] | Having lost Justin, | 因为失去了贾斯汀 |
[05:04] | I appreciate the value of family. | 所以我很看重家人 |
[05:10] | I called it in, but by the time | 我报警了 但当警察 |
[05:12] | the cops and paramedics got here– | 和急救员过来的时候 |
[05:13] | it was history. | 已经来不及了 |
[05:14] | No offense, but your guys’ response time sucks. | 无意冒犯 但你们的反应时间也太长了 |
[05:17] | Thanks for the support, sir. | 谢谢帮忙 先生 |
[05:18] | Can you, uh, pull the footage? | 能调监控吗 |
[05:20] | Manager’s a cheap ass. | 我经理很小气 |
[05:22] | Those things, they are for show. | 那些东西只是摆设而已 |
[05:24] | Ooh, check this out, though. | 但看看这个 |
[05:25] | Yeah, it had to be shot. | 这家伙应该是中弹了吧 |
[05:26] | You have no idea the kind of whack jobs | 要不然自己撸 |
[05:27] | that come into this joint. | 怎么能撸成这样 |
[05:29] | Here. | 看 |
[05:40] | He had to have been on something, right? | 肯定出什么事了 对吧 |
[05:42] | Yeah, that would be my guess. | 是啊 我想也是 |
[05:43] | I’ll have Atwater call OEMC. | 我让阿特沃特通知应急办 |
[05:45] | See if anybody nearby called 911. | 看看附近有没有人报警了 |
[05:47] | All right, here, here, let me have that. | 好了 给我吧 |
[05:48] | Come on. | 快 |
[05:51] | Call came in at 9:51 pm. | 晚上九点五十一分有人报警 |
[05:54] | Report of a suspicious person, | 称有个可疑的人 |
[05:55] | suspected sexual assault near Pulaski Park. | 似乎在普拉斯基公园进行性侵 |
[05:58] | Dispatch put it over the zone one minute later, | 一分钟后我们派出了 |
[06:00] | two cars rode on the job. | 两辆车赶了过去 |
[06:01] | Uh, it was coded out as 11 Adam, | 后来行动取消 |
[06:03] | not a Bona Fide Incident. | 是虚假报警 |
[06:04] | Okay. You think you can pull up | 好的 你觉得你是否能 |
[06:05] | the recording for us? | 为我们调出当时的录音 |
[06:06] | Along with all service calls of the park | 还有近几个月来所有在公园附近 |
[06:08] | for the last couple of months, | 打进来的电话录音 |
[06:09] | anything that can be related. | 任何有关联的我们都要 |
[06:11] | Gotta get the watch commander’s approval on that. | 得上级同意才行 |
[06:13] | Come back in a couple of hours? | 不然你们待会再过来 |
[06:16] | Who knows, Saturday I’m doing special security detail | 谁知道呢 周六我在双开门 |
[06:18] | at the Double Door for a band called Duran. | 给一个叫杜兰的乐队当安保 |
[06:21] | Are you familiar? | 你耳熟吗 |
[06:22] | You– Do you mean, Duran Duran? | 你是说杜兰杜兰乐队吗 |
[06:25] | It’s two Durans? | 名字里有两个杜兰吗 |
[06:27] | Ah, thought that was a misprint. | 我还以为是印刷错误呢 |
[06:28] | No, it’s Duran Duran. | 不 是杜兰杜兰 |
[06:30] | Great, good. I figured you might like them. | 好的 我想你可能会喜欢他们 |
[06:32] | Not just because you’re a white woman of a certain age. | 不只是因为你是个上了年纪的白人女性 |
[06:35] | But I can get you backstage. | 但我可以带你去后台 |
[06:36] | You’d have a great time. | 你一定会玩的很开心的 |
[06:39] | Who do I ask for? | 那我去了找谁 |
[06:40] | I think if you ask for the big, good looking, | 你去找那个高大英俊的 |
[06:41] | black dude, you’ll be okay. | 黑人帅哥 一切就搞定了 |
[06:49] | Caller’s name was George Higgins. | 呼叫人叫乔治·希金斯 |
[06:51] | Lives at 1856 South Grand. | 住在南格兰德街1856号 |
[06:54] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[06:55] | See you Saturday. | 周六见 |
[06:57] | Tell us what you saw, Mr. Higgins. | 告诉我们你看到了什么 希金斯先生 |
[06:58] | And the more detail, the better. | 越多细节越好 |
[07:00] | I went out to the Lincoln to get my cigs, right? | 那晚我出去抽烟 |
[07:02] | My old lady don’t like me smoking inside. | 我妈不喜欢我在家里抽 |
[07:04] | That’s when I heard this howling sound. | 然后我听到一声惨叫 |
[07:05] | Like an animal, or something. | 鬼哭狼嚎的那种 |
[07:06] | Scared the hell out of me. | 吓死我了 |
[07:08] | – Where was that? – Right over at the park. | -是在哪听到的 -就在公园里 |
[07:10] | Now, the 911 call said you suspected a sexual assault. | 911电话台那边说是你怀疑有性侵发生 |
[07:14] | Why’d you think that? | 你为什么那么认为 |
[07:15] | I’ve seen this girl running off the other way. | 我看到这个女孩往另外一个方向跑了 |
[07:17] | Somebody screaming, somebody running. | 有人在尖叫 有人在逃跑 |
[07:19] | One male, the other female, you know. | 一个男的 一个女的 你懂的 |
[07:21] | Did you get a good look at the female? | 你看清楚那个女人的相貌了吗 |
[07:22] | Ah, nah, it was dark, and she was hauling ass. | 没有 当时太黑了 她跑得很快 |
[07:26] | Kind of golf type chick, maybe. | 有点像高尔夫球型的妹子 |
[07:28] | Looked like she might have tossed something | 好像她当时有往那边的灌木丛里 |
[07:29] | in them bushes, there. | 扔什么东西 |
[07:30] | Did you go and check out what she threw? | 你去看过她扔的是什么吗 |
[07:32] | No, man, did one better. Called 911. | 没有 我做了件更好的事 报了警 |
[07:35] | The rest is your job, bro. | 剩下的都是你的工作了 哥们儿 |
[07:37] | People walk their dogs over there. | 人们经常在那里遛狗 |
[07:38] | Can’t risk the shoes. | 我可不想踩到狗屎 |
[07:39] | – Okay. – Right. | -好的 -没错 |
[07:45] | Right around… | 大概就在… |
[07:47] | There. | 那里 |
[07:48] | All right. Just take a step back, please. | 好的 麻烦退后一点 |
[07:59] | Knife. Blood on the blade. | 是刀 上面还有血 |
[08:00] | Yeah, told you. Didn’t I tell y’all? | 看我说得没错吧 |
[08:03] | Ain’t there some kind of reward for that? | 有没有什么奖励啊 |
[08:04] | Helping y’all do your jobs? | 帮了你们这么大忙 |
[08:05] | A firm handshake and a sincere thank you, | 一次友善的握手和真诚的感谢 |
[08:07] | that’s your reward. | 就是你的奖励 |
[08:09] | All right. We should get the crime scene techs | 好了 我们应该让现场技术组过来 |
[08:10] | – out here to photograph that. – Yeah. | -拍些照片 -是的 |
[08:12] | Which way did the girl run then? | 那个女孩往哪边跑了 |
[08:13] | Uh, down 41st toward the Boys and Girls club. | 沿着41街往男生女生俱乐部那边去的 |
[08:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:17] | All right. | 好了 |
[08:25] | Can you back that up a couple frames? | 能往前面倒回去几帧吗 |
[08:29] | And also, do you know the IP address of that camera? | 还有你知道这部摄像头的IP地址吗 |
[08:31] | ‘Cause we’re going to need it for the evidentiary record. | 我们需要拿来作证据 |
[08:33] | I can get it. | 我能查到 |
[08:35] | I’m going to circulate this | 我会把这个传给 |
[08:36] | to all of the patrolmen in the area. | 那片区域的巡逻警察看 |
[08:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:40] | Eh, Emily Vega. Minor record. | 艾米丽·维嘉 有些小前科 |
[08:43] | A couple of pinches for possession. | 因为偷东西被抓过 |
[08:45] | We quit locking her up. | 后来放了出来 |
[08:45] | She’s too much of a pain in the ass. | 她太让我们头疼了 |
[08:48] | So, she comes here to hook up, get high, | 她就来这里找人约 一起嗨 |
[08:50] | and hang with the other dirtbags. | 跟其他渣子混在一起 |
[08:52] | All right. This goes where, now? | 现在我们去哪儿 |
[08:53] | Oh, they call this the canals. | 他们称这里为运河 |
[08:55] | Home away from home for scumbags, meth-heads, | 是那些人渣 瘾君子 |
[08:59] | and every other jag-off looking to score. | 和其他社会渣子的第二个家 |
[09:01] | I think she’s down there. | 我想她就在那 |
[09:03] | Yeah, that’s her. | 没错 就是她 |
[09:07] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[09:14] | Stop! Chicago PD! | 站住 警察 |
[09:22] | No, you don’t. | 你跑不掉的 |
[09:24] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[09:25] | – Emily Vega? – I didn’t do anything. | -艾米丽·维嘉 -我什么也没做 |
[09:26] | Then why are you running, huh? | 那你跑什么 |
[09:28] | Why are you running? | 你跑什么 |
[09:35] | She’s in the interview room. | 她在审讯室 |
[09:38] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[09:43] | Hey, why don’t you let the kid take it? | 不如交给这个孩子去做吧 |
[09:48] | All right. Come on. | 好吧 来 |
[10:00] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[10:02] | No. | 不 |
[10:08] | We found your fingerprints on that knife, Emily. | 我们在这把刀上发现了你的指纹 艾米丽 |
[10:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:13] | And that blood there belongs to that man. | 而上面的血迹是属于那个男人的 |
[10:17] | How did that happen? | 这是怎么回事 |
[10:19] | I lost that knife a few days ago. | 我前几天丢了一把刀 |
[10:21] | Who knows what happened to it since then? | 谁知道后来发生了什么事 |
[10:24] | Ask him. | 你问他啊 |
[10:25] | Yeah, well, thing is, | 是啊 问题是 |
[10:26] | he’s not in a very talkative mood. | 他现在不怎么方便讲话 |
[10:30] | We found him laying beside a dumpster, | 我们在一个垃圾箱旁边发现了倒地的他 |
[10:32] | missing part of his body that I’m assuming | 他身上有一部分我认为对来他说 |
[10:34] | was kind of important to him. | 非常重要的东西不见了 |
[10:43] | What happened, Emily? | 发生了什么事 艾米丽 |
[10:48] | He tried to rape me. | 他想强奸我 |
[10:52] | When? | 什么时候 |
[10:54] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[10:56] | I went to Pulaski Park with some friends. | 我和几个朋友去了普拉斯基公园 |
[11:00] | We were partying a little. | 我们在那里搞了个小聚会 |
[11:02] | Later on I realized I dropped a 20. | 后来我发现自己掉了20块钱 |
[11:04] | I went back looking for it, and… | 我就回去找 |
[11:06] | This guy came out of the bushes. | 这人突然从灌木丛里冒出来 |
[11:08] | He attacked me. | 他袭击了我 |
[11:11] | He had his forearm on my throat, | 他用前臂抵住我的喉咙 |
[11:14] | and he was pushing my pants down, | 然后扯下我的裤子 |
[11:15] | and when he pulled it out, | 当他把那话儿掏出来的时候 |
[11:17] | that gave me a little window to reach into my back pocket | 我恰好可以把手伸到口袋里 |
[11:21] | and get out my knife. | 然后我把刀拿了出来 |
[11:25] | I sliced… | 我一刀切下去 |
[11:26] | He yelled, I ran. | 他大叫 我趁机跑掉了 |
[11:34] | Had you had any dealings with him prior to last night? | 昨晚之前 你和他有什么来往吗 |
[11:39] | No. Why? | 没有 为什么这么问 |
[11:40] | What’s he saying? | 是他说什么了吗 |
[11:42] | Well, he’s not saying much. | 他没说什么 |
[11:45] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[11:50] | Well… | 好吧 |
[11:52] | What goes around, comes around. | 善恶到头终有报啊 |
[11:58] | Okay. So… | 好吧 那么 |
[12:00] | What happened after you sliced him? | 你切了他之后发生了什么 |
[12:02] | I ran. I met back up with my friends. | 我逃跑了 去找我朋友们了 |
[12:06] | You see, his body was found at a different location, Emily. | 他的尸体不是在你切他的地方被发现的 艾米丽 |
[12:09] | I can’t help you there. | 这我就不知道了 |
[12:11] | So, we have detectives headed to the morgue right now | 我们的警探已经去停尸房了 |
[12:14] | to see what the medical examiner has to say– | 他们会去看看法医的发现 |
[12:16] | Look, he attacked me in Pulaski Park. | 他在普拉斯基公园袭击了我好吗 |
[12:18] | I fought for my life, then ran. | 我拼死反抗 然后跑掉了 |
[12:19] | I never saw him again. | 之后再也没见过他 |
[12:20] | If it was self defense… | 如果真如你说是自卫的话 |
[12:23] | Why didn’t you call the cops, report it? | 你为什么不直接报警呢 |
[12:25] | Because every time I’ve ever gone to you guys, | 因为我每次报警 |
[12:27] | you never do anything. | 你们都无所作为 |
[12:29] | Never! Like, right now. | 从来如此 就好像现在 |
[12:31] | How about a “Hey, I’m sorry you were almost raped”? | 你们就不能说句 抱歉你差点被强奸 |
[12:34] | Or “Thank God you were able to fight him off.” | 或者 幸好你能把他击退 |
[12:37] | No, I get two cops looking at me | 你们没有 只有两个警察死死盯着我 |
[12:39] | like I killed him in some other location. | 好像我在别的地方杀了他一样 |
[12:41] | Screw you guys. | 去死吧你们 |
[12:52] | I am sorry you were almost raped. | 抱歉你差点被强奸 |
[13:02] | Understand your boy covered a lot of ground last night. | 我知道这家伙昨晚四处奔波了 |
[13:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:06] | How’s that possible? You’d think an injury like that | 这怎么回事 你觉得这种伤口 |
[13:08] | would be a night-ender. | 能要了他的命吗 |
[13:10] | There’s only one principle artery in the penis. | 阴茎上只有一条主动脉 |
[13:12] | An incidence like this, | 遇到这种事故 |
[13:14] | there’s a 60% chance it retracts. | 它极有可能会收缩 |
[13:16] | Clamps itself off to prevent a hemodynamic event. | 把自己缩起来以防失血过多 |
[13:20] | Re–retracts? Like… | 收 收缩 怎么缩 |
[13:25] | So, if he didn’t bleed out… | 如果他不是流血过多而死 |
[13:28] | You’re saying it was an OD? | 你的意思是他是吸毒过量而死吗 |
[13:30] | No. | 不 |
[13:34] | How– how low do you think you have to go with that? | 那个 你这个要掀到多下面 |
[13:38] | Say when. | 受不了的时候你就吱一声 |
[13:42] | When. | 吱 |
[13:45] | You see the broken blood vessels | 看到眼眶周围 |
[13:46] | around the peri-orbital area? | 这些破裂的血管了吗 |
[13:48] | Those little purple dots around his eyes? | 就是眼周这些紫色小点吗 |
[13:50] | They’re called petechiae. | 这叫淤点 |
[13:52] | They’re indicators that the actual cause of death | 这就证明 真正的死因是 |
[13:54] | was strangulation. | 窒息死 |
[13:55] | Didn’t notice them at first, but once we got him cleaned up, | 一开始还没注意到 但一旦把他清理干净 |
[13:58] | I saw the engorgement on his trachea. | 我就注意到他气管有充血 |
[14:01] | See the blue-ish discoloration? | 看到那些蓝色的变色点了吗 |
[14:03] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[14:04] | This guy was choked to death. | 这个人是被人勒死的 |
[14:15] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[14:17] | I had my guy at the lab fast track Jimmy’s DNA. | 我让实验室的人加紧检测了吉米的DNA |
[14:22] | Erin, he’s not your dad. | 艾琳 他不是你的父亲 |
[14:30] | I’m so sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[14:37] | Are you happy? | 你开心了吗 |
[14:45] | Emily Vega is claiming she was attacked | 艾米丽·维嘉说她晚上9:45 |
[14:46] | on 9:45 pm at Pulaski Park. | 在普拉斯基公园被袭击了 |
[14:49] | After she cut Sandford Greg, | 在她切了桑福德·格雷格后 |
[14:51] | he wandered over to the corner store, | 他就去了附近的商店 |
[14:52] | arrived at 9:57, | 他9:57到的商店 |
[14:54] | left again two minutes later. | 两分钟后离开 |
[14:56] | The, uh– the metadata | 店员手机的元数据 |
[14:56] | from the clerk’s cell phone corroborates the timeline. | 证实了这个时间无误 |
[14:59] | Blood work from both locations confirms his movements. | 两地的血液检测结果也确认了他的行动路径 |
[15:01] | Okay, so, according to the ME, | 据法医所言 |
[15:02] | the time of death is around midnight. | 死亡时间在午夜左右 |
[15:04] | But… | 但是 |
[15:04] | At around 7:45 am, | 早上7:45左右 |
[15:06] | the body is discovered here. | 尸体在此处被人发现 |
[15:08] | That’s eight miles from where the incident took place. | 这里距离案发地点有八英里 |
[15:11] | So, if Emily didn’t do it, who killed him, | 如果凶手不是艾米丽 是谁杀了他 |
[15:12] | dumped his body, and why? | 然后弃尸呢 为什么呢 |
[15:14] | Why are we ruling out Emily? | 为什么排除艾米丽 |
[15:15] | She’s 105 pounds, soaking wet, | 她体重47.6公斤 浑身湿透 |
[15:17] | and this guy’s 6’2″, 220. | 而这个人身高1米82 体重100公斤 |
[15:19] | I don’t buy that she choked him. | 我可不信她能掐死他 |
[15:21] | Sure, but she could have had a friend finish him off. | 当然 但是她朋友也许能啊 |
[15:25] | People lie through their teeth all the time, don’t they? | 人们总是满嘴谎言 不是吗 |
[15:29] | She’s not ruled out. We’re looking at everything. | 我们没有排除她 要调查一切可能 |
[15:32] | Let’s take another run at her. | 再去拜访她一次 |
[15:33] | Got it. | 收到 |
[15:39] | Lindsay and Halstead are dating, right? | 琳德赛和霍斯特德在谈恋爱 对吧 |
[15:41] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是 -果然 |
[15:42] | That explains everything. | 那就说的通了 |
[15:54] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[16:00] | Anything else you want to tell me about last night, Emily? | 你还想跟我说什么关于那晚的事吗 艾米丽 |
[16:05] | No. | 没有了 |
[16:07] | Did you go back to Sandford Greg | 你在切了桑福德·格雷格一刀后 |
[16:08] | after you cut him? | 有回去找他吗 |
[16:10] | You already asked me this question. | 你已经问过我这个问题了 |
[16:11] | But you lied about knowing him | 但当我们给你看他的照片时 |
[16:12] | when we showed you his photo, so… | 你骗我们说你不认识他 所以 |
[16:15] | I’m just– I’m gonna ask again. | 我只能再问一遍 |
[16:19] | No, I didn’t go back to him. | 没有 我没有回去找他 |
[16:21] | Okay, what about your friends? | 那你的朋友呢 |
[16:22] | You tell any of them what happened? | 你跟他们说过你的遭遇吗 |
[16:24] | I didn’t tell anyone. | 我谁也没说 |
[16:26] | I would have. | 是我的话就会说 |
[16:28] | I mean, some animal tries to rape me | 我是说 有个禽兽想强奸我 |
[16:31] | and I’m able to pull my knife and cut his penis off, | 我能拔出刀 一刀切了他的屌 |
[16:33] | damn right I’d tell people. | 我绝对会告诉别人 |
[16:41] | I can’t tell if you’re trying to trap me or not. | 我不知道你是不是在给我下套 |
[16:44] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[16:48] | Yeah, I told some friends. | 没错 我跟一些朋友说了 |
[16:51] | Who? | 谁 |
[16:52] | No way. | 我不可能告诉你 |
[16:54] | And have you bring them here and spin them around like me? | 然后让他们也把他们带到这里拷问吗 |
[16:57] | No way. | 想都别想 |
[16:58] | You may need to. | 可是你不得不说 |
[17:00] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[17:06] | Don’t you believe me? | 你不相信我吗 |
[17:10] | I do. | 我信 |
[17:12] | Then why am I still in jail? | 那我为什么还在监狱里 |
[17:22] | You kept pushing for it | 我都跟你说了我还没准备好 |
[17:23] | even after I told you I wasn’t ready. | 你还是这么咄咄逼人要去查 |
[17:25] | You know what, Erin, personally, | 你知道吗 艾琳 要是我的话 |
[17:27] | I would want to know. | 我就会想知道 |
[17:29] | So, the next time you want to leave your head in the sand, | 所以下一次你想做鸵鸟时 |
[17:31] | just raise your hand, that’s fine, | 就举手示意一下 没关系 |
[17:32] | I’ll leave you there. | 我就不管你了 |
[17:35] | Is there something I need to be aware of? | 有什么事是我需要知道的吗 |
[17:40] | Yeah, I went back through Sandford Greg’s rap sheet. | 有 我查了桑福德·格雷格的犯罪记录 |
[17:42] | He got pinched nine months ago | 九个月前他被判 |
[17:43] | for trespassing and drunk and disorderly | 非法入侵和醉酒闹事 |
[17:45] | at an apartment complex a couple of blocks | 就在离他被杀的地方 |
[17:47] | from where he got sliced up. | 几条街远的公寓里 |
[17:48] | It’s called the Linden Homes. | 叫菩提之家 |
[17:50] | Check it out. | 去看看 |
[17:51] | I need a personal to handle something. | 我要请个假去处理一点事情 |
[17:56] | Me and Rixton will take it. | 我跟雷克斯顿去看看 |
[17:59] | Sounds good. | 可以 |
[18:04] | Yeah, so, you married? | 那你结婚了吗 |
[18:06] | You got a girlfriend or something? | 有女朋友还是怎么吗 |
[18:09] | I got a girlfriend. | 我有个女朋友 |
[18:11] | We’re talking about moving in together. | 正在商量搬到一起住 |
[18:14] | – What? – Oh, nothing. | -怎么 -没什么 |
[18:16] | You’ll find out. | 你会知道的 |
[18:21] | – Can I help you? – CPD. | -需要帮忙吗 -芝加哥警察 |
[18:22] | Can we talk to you for a second? | 我们能说几句话吗 |
[18:24] | – AFK. – This your place? | -稍后回来 -你住这里吗 |
[18:26] | Yeah. Why, what’s up? | 是啊 怎么 什么事 |
[18:28] | Do you remember filing a complaint | 你记不记得大概九个月前 |
[18:29] | about nine months ago | 对一个叫桑福德·格雷格的人 |
[18:30] | against a man named Sandford Greg? | 提出了一次投诉 |
[18:32] | Before my time, guy. | 那时候我不在 |
[18:33] | I just moved in two months ago. | 我两个月前才搬来 |
[18:35] | What about the previous tenants? | 那之前的住客呢 |
[18:36] | – You know where they are? – Nah, but… | -你知道他们在哪吗 -不知道 不过 |
[18:37] | If I was you, I would talk to the “Special” Police. | 我要是你 我就去问问特别警署 |
[18:39] | If something went down here, | 如果这里发生什么事 |
[18:41] | those cats would be up and in it. | 那些猫肯定会参与 |
[18:42] | – Special police? – Yeah. | -特别警署 -是的 |
[18:44] | They’ll lock you up for smoking a cigarette. | 他们会因为你吸了一支烟就把你关起来 |
[18:46] | You’d get along great. | 你们之间应该很有话说 |
[18:48] | All right, boys. I’m back in. | 好了 兄弟们 我回来了 |
[18:50] | Let’s do the thing. | 我们开始吧 |
[18:53] | It seems like the more condos they build, | 好像他们建的公寓越多 |
[18:55] | the busier I get. | 我就越忙 |
[18:56] | You know what I mean? | 你知道我什么意思吗 |
[18:58] | So, you’re the superior officer, right? | 所以你是领导 对吗 |
[19:00] | Sergeant Lowdell. How can I help you? | 罗戴尔警长 有什么能帮你们的 |
[19:01] | I’m Detective Halstead. This is Detective Rixton. | 我是霍斯特德警探 这位是雷克斯顿警探 |
[19:03] | We just gotta ask you guys a few questions. | 我们需要问你们几个问题 |
[19:05] | Have you seen this man before? | 你之前见过这个人吗 |
[19:08] | Yeah, we had a couple of run-ins with him. | 见过 我们跟他有过几次交锋 |
[19:10] | Oh, meaning? | 意思是 |
[19:11] | You know, guy showed up a couple of times. | 这家伙来过几次 |
[19:13] | Drunk, high, whatever. | 醉酒 嗑药 之类的 |
[19:14] | He was asked to leave the premises. | 他被要求搬走 |
[19:16] | Hm. What about last night? | 那昨晚呢 |
[19:17] | Did you see him last night? | 昨晚有没有见过他 |
[19:18] | – No. – The guy in apartment 101 | -没有 -101号的人 |
[19:20] | says you run a tight ship, Sergeant. | 说你们的管理很严格 警长 |
[19:22] | Well, I’d take that as a compliment. | 我就当这是夸奖了 |
[19:23] | He didn’t seem real thrilled about it. | 他好像并不因此高兴 |
[19:25] | Oh, you guys know how it is. | 这个你们懂的 |
[19:27] | People always hating on the police until they need us. | 大家只有在需要我们时才不讨厌我们 |
[19:29] | And then it’s “How fast can you get here?” | 然后就是 “你们多快能到” |
[19:31] | Just like on the streets, right? | 就跟你们街上一样 对吧 |
[19:33] | If you guys generated any paper on Sandford Greg, | 如果你们有桑福德·格雷格的文件记录 |
[19:36] | any reports, we need hard copies. | 报告之类的 我们需要复印件 |
[19:38] | Well, you got a car? There’s a few of them. | 你们有车吗 我们有一点 |
[19:39] | I’ll see what I can pull. | 我去看看能调出来什么 |
[19:40] | Yeah, you know what? | 是这样的 |
[19:41] | It’s an active murder investigation. | 这是一起现行的谋杀案调查 |
[19:43] | So, we need it now. | 所以 我们现在就要 |
[19:44] | And we’re gonna need to interview all the– | 而且我们需要见一下所有… |
[19:46] | whatever you call yourselves– | 与本案有关的 |
[19:47] | “Special” Police officers involved. | 你们所谓的”特别”警察 |
[19:53] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[19:54] | Then get a subpoena. | 那拿传票来吧 |
[20:02] | The special police are trained and sanctioned by Chicago PD, | 特别警察由芝加哥警署训练和管理 |
[20:05] | but they operate independently. | 但他们独立活动 |
[20:07] | On private property, they have full police powers. | 在私有财产方面 他们有完全执法权 |
[20:10] | Carry firearms. Make arrests. | 携带枪支 实施逮捕 |
[20:12] | But they’re not subject to our rules and regs. | 但他们不必遵守我们的规矩和准则 |
[20:14] | How is that legal? | 这怎么会合法 |
[20:16] | There’s 2,000 of them in the city. | 他们在本市有两千人 |
[20:17] | And more coming if Alderman MacKenzie has his way. | 而且等麦肯齐议员上位后会有更多人 |
[20:20] | Pretty soon, they’ll be patrolling Lincoln Park. | 很快他们就会在林肯公园巡逻 |
[20:23] | – Intelligence. – I think it’s complete BS. | -情报组 -我觉得这完全是扯淡 |
[20:26] | With that said, if I ever get fired | 这样的话 如果我因为被拍到 |
[20:27] | ’cause somebody gets me on video for one of the million things | 做了他们禁止我们做的无数件事中的一件 |
[20:29] | they come after us for, now, I’ll be the first one in line | 而被解雇 那我就第一个排队 |
[20:31] | to get an implication. | 去讨说法 |
[20:32] | – Yeah. – Copy that. | -好的 -收到 |
[20:34] | That was ASA Kot. | 是助理检察官考特 |
[20:35] | He said we don’t have enough probable cause | 他说我们没有足够理由 |
[20:37] | for a subpoena on the rent-a-cops. | 申请传票传唤雇佣警察 |
[20:39] | So, that means we go ahead and get some. | 那也就是说我们要去找理由 |
[20:51] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[20:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:55] | Give me a call. | 给我回电话 |
[21:05] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[21:07] | You look upset. | 你好像心情不好 |
[21:09] | Jimmy’s not my father. | 吉米不是我父亲 |
[21:11] | I ran his DNA. | 我查了他的DNA |
[21:14] | What? | 什么 |
[21:15] | No… | 不会吧 |
[21:16] | – Are you– – 99.9% sure. | -你确… -99.9%确定 |
[21:19] | Forensics analyzed a coffee cup with his saliva on it. | 鉴证科分析了有他唾液的咖啡杯 |
[21:23] | Who sent it in? | 谁送去的 |
[21:26] | That’s what matters to you right now? | 现在对你来说这个最重要吗 |
[21:28] | No. I don’t believe this. | 不是 我不相信 |
[21:31] | All this time, I thought he was. | 一直以来我都以为他是的 |
[21:35] | What game are you running? | 你在玩什么 |
[21:37] | Do you think that I’m gonna send Jimmy pictures of you | 你觉得我会发你的照片给吉米 |
[21:40] | for 15 years to run a con? | 发了十五年来骗人吗 |
[21:43] | I thought he was your dad. | 我以为他是你爸爸 |
[21:48] | Do you want to tell him or should I? | 你想自己告诉他还是我来 |
[21:52] | Well, Erin. He– | 艾琳 他… |
[21:53] | he really cares about you. | 他真的很在乎你 |
[21:56] | Maybe– maybe you don’t have to tell him. | 也许…也许你可以不告诉他 |
[22:04] | Why do you keep doing this to me? | 为什么你总是这样对我 |
[22:20] | What’s going on with you and Erin? | 你跟艾琳怎么了 |
[22:25] | Sarge. That’s, uh–a personal matter. | 警长 这个是…私事 |
[22:28] | You should probably talk to Erin. | 也许你该跟艾琳谈谈 |
[22:30] | You know, I turned a blind eye | 我对你们的 |
[22:32] | to you two being a couple in my unit. | 办公室恋情视而不见 |
[22:35] | So, when I ask one of you a question, | 所以 当我问你们问题时 |
[22:37] | as a courtesy to me, | 礼貌上来说 |
[22:38] | you can answer for the other. | 你可以回答点别的 |
[22:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:44] | Jimmy’s not her dad. | 吉米不是她爸爸 |
[22:46] | And I’m the bad guy. | 我是那个坏人 |
[22:50] | What am I signing up for? | 我这是瞎掺和什么 |
[22:51] | In terms of her mom? | 毕竟是跟她妈妈相关 |
[22:53] | I imagine you got a pretty good idea. | 我觉得你很清楚 |
[22:59] | Patrol just picked up one of Emily’s friends. | 巡警找到了一个艾米丽的朋友 |
[23:01] | He says that she got into an argument, | 他说她和别人吵起来了 |
[23:04] | A screaming match with Sandford Greg three days ago. | 和桑福德·格雷格三天前大吵了一架 |
[23:07] | Which differs from what she told you. | 这和她告诉你的有出入 |
[23:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:11] | I’ll take another crack at her. | 我会再审问她一次 |
[23:13] | It’s Al’s turn. | 轮到老埃了 |
[23:16] | With me in the room, or? | 我也一起去吗 还是 |
[23:18] | Just Al. | 只有他 |
[23:25] | Well, we’ve got an eyewitness | 我们找到了一位目击证人 |
[23:27] | that’s saying that… | 有证据表明 |
[23:29] | You went off on Sandford Greg at the park last week. | 上周你在公园和桑福德·格雷格吵了一架 |
[23:34] | – Yeah. – All right. | -是的 -好的 |
[23:36] | He put it out there he had some dope. | 他在那里拿出了一些毒品 |
[23:37] | I went to buy one off him. | 我想从他那里买点 |
[23:41] | He said I had to kiss him first so I told him to go to hell. | 他说我必须先亲他一口所以我叫他去死 |
[23:44] | So, you–you lied to us about knowing him? | 所以你隐瞒了你认识他的事实 |
[23:47] | I was nervous, okay? | 我很紧张 好吗 |
[23:48] | And I’ve been very careful about what I say to you guys. | 我跟你们说话的时候一直都非常谨慎 |
[23:50] | So, I guess, I just left that out. | 我猜我只是忘了讲 |
[23:53] | You want to get something off your chest? | 你想坦白些什么吗 |
[23:56] | I mean, I can tell. | 我能感觉出来 |
[23:58] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[23:59] | You guys zeroed in on me | 从我进来的第一刻起 |
[24:01] | the moment I walked in here. | 你们就在针对我 |
[24:04] | You haven’t believed a word I said. | 你们就不相信 |
[24:05] | That– that lady cop. | 那位女警察 |
[24:06] | – She was just setting a trap. – No. | -她就是在设计圈套 -不是的 |
[24:08] | And now here you are, springing it. | 然后现在你来一锤定音 |
[24:10] | We were just trying to help you. | 我们只是想帮你 |
[24:11] | That guy tried to rape me. | 那个人想要强奸我 |
[24:13] | Who knows what he would have done after? | 谁知道接下来他还会干什么 |
[24:15] | I don’t care how many times i ran across him prior to that night. | 我不管那晚之前我遇到他多少次 |
[24:18] | That’s what he tried to do. | 他真的想侵犯我 |
[24:20] | And I defended myself. | 我进行了正当防卫 |
[24:22] | And then I ran. | 然后我跑了 |
[24:23] | And I keep telling you guys that, but you don’t care. | 我一直这么跟你们说 你们却不以为然 |
[24:26] | You’re gonna charge me with murder. | 你们要以谋杀罪起诉我 |
[24:27] | You had your mind made up yesterday. | 你们昨天就已经想好了 |
[24:30] | I didn’t have nothing else to say to you. | 我和你们没什么可说的了 |
[24:32] | Okay? I shouldn’t have said anything to begin with. | 我一开始就什么都不应该讲 |
[24:35] | I want a lawyer. | 我想要一名律师 |
[24:36] | A public defender. Whatever you call them. | 辩护律师 随便你们怎么称呼 |
[25:05] | Well, now we know. | 我们现在清楚了 |
[25:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:12] | Listen, I’m– I’m sorry for any… | 我非常抱歉 |
[25:16] | Like, I don’t know. I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道说什么好 |
[25:18] | Look, I’m glad you ran the tests. | 我很高兴你做了检测 |
[25:21] | Because… | 因为 |
[25:22] | It saved me a lot of time. | 那给我节省了很多时间 |
[25:31] | What the hell was this? | 这都是什么 |
[25:35] | What did you two want? | 你们俩想要什么 |
[25:37] | Nothing. I didn’t want– | 没什么 我不想 |
[25:40] | Don’t you and Bunny ever call me again. | 你和邦妮不要再打给我了 |
[25:44] | You do, and I swear to God, I’ll call the Feds. | 你敢打过来我发誓会去告你们的 |
[25:49] | They got a whole division for scam artists like you. | 他们有专门的部门对付你们这样的骗子 |
[26:13] | – Hey, Sarge. – Yeah. | -警长 -说 |
[26:14] | There’s two homicides in the Linden Homes. | 菩提之家发生了两起谋杀案 |
[26:16] | Both ruled domestics and cleared by Area Central Homicide. | 都被中央区重案组认定是家庭案件 |
[26:18] | I came across this, though. | 我碰巧看到了 |
[26:19] | A male OD’d in an abandoned apartment. | 一间废弃公寓里发现了一位死于过量吸毒的男性 |
[26:22] | He had no drug priors. | 他没有吸毒史 |
[26:23] | Found with a needle hanging out of his arm. | 被发现时胳膊上挂着一根针头 |
[26:24] | Guess what officer found the body. | 猜猜是谁发现的 |
[26:26] | Lowdell. | 罗戴尔 |
[26:27] | Yeah, the body’s still at the morgue. Hasn’t been claimed yet. | 是的 尸体还在停尸间 还没有人认领 |
[26:33] | There’s your boy. | 这是你要的尸体 |
[26:34] | Got in here just in time, too. | 也是刚刚到的 |
[26:35] | Death certificate came in yesterday. | 死亡证明是昨天来的 |
[26:38] | Otherwise, you’d be doing an exhumation. | 不然你们还要自己去挖 |
[26:41] | What’d the original autopsy say? | 初步的尸检结果是什么 |
[26:43] | The detective who responded said it looked like an overdose. | 现场的警探说像是过量吸毒造成的死亡 |
[26:46] | Walks like a duck. | 走起路来摇摇晃晃 |
[26:48] | Mind if we take a look? | 我们可以看一下吗 |
[26:49] | Have at it. | 当然 |
[26:54] | What’s with all these spots around his eyes? | 眼睛旁边这些点是什么 |
[26:56] | Petechiae and tracheal bruising. | 瘀点和气管瘀伤 |
[26:58] | Like your other guy. | 和另一个人一样 |
[27:00] | So, he was strangled? | 所以他是被掐死的吗 |
[27:02] | Odds are. | 有可能 |
[27:06] | Anything in your pocket gonna stick me? | 你兜里有什么见不得人的东西吗 |
[27:08] | Get the hell off me. | 离我远点 |
[27:11] | What’d I tell you about smoking dope back here, Oscar? | 奥斯卡 我告诉你回来卖毒品有什么后果来着 |
[27:17] | You need something? | 你是干什么的 |
[27:21] | Hank Voight. Guess we haven’t met. | 汉克·博伊特 我们第一次见面 |
[27:32] | Hey, Chicago PD ain’t perfect. | 芝加哥警署还有缺陷 |
[27:33] | I’m the first to admit it. | 我是第一个承认的人 |
[27:35] | You guys provide a service. | 有些人想要付钱 |
[27:36] | Private citizens want to pay for it. | 让你们提供服务 |
[27:38] | It’s all good. | 都没关系 |
[27:40] | There are laws in this city. | 这个城市有自己的法律 |
[27:43] | I’m aware of that. | 这我知道 |
[27:45] | Well, I’m sensing a troubling pattern. | 我感觉到其中有问题 |
[27:48] | Like, people are getting hurt or worse, | 你们出警的时候往往会造成 |
[27:50] | when you guys respond. | 更大的伤亡 |
[27:51] | Look, before we get into warrants, probable cause, | 在我们拿到搜查令或者可信的证据之前 |
[27:54] | and this turns into a pissing match. | 事情已经变得一团糟 |
[27:55] | I’m thinking, just– | 我只是在想 |
[27:57] | cop to cop, you and I can talk about the problem, how to fix it. | 我们警察之间可以讨论一下怎么解决这个问题 |
[28:02] | I appreciate you coming in. I appreciate the offer. | 很感谢你的参与和你的建议 |
[28:05] | But there’s no problem here. | 但是我觉得没什么问题 |
[28:06] | I hope you don’t take offense… | 希望你不要介意 |
[28:10] | I ran your record. | 我查了你的记录 |
[28:12] | You were on the job in Milwaukee | 你在密尔沃基执行任务时 |
[28:14] | when a questionable shooting went down. | 发生了一场可疑的枪击案 |
[28:17] | There’s a gag order on that. | 这件事被禁止提及 |
[28:19] | Apparently your sergeant took two steps back, | 很显然你的警长躲在后面 |
[28:23] | and you and another patrolman ended up getting burned, | 而你和另一位巡警挡在前面 |
[28:26] | and taking the fall. | 当了替罪羊 |
[28:27] | That’s what it looked like to me, anyway. | 至少给我这样一种感觉 |
[28:30] | Look, Sergeant, I’m going to find out | 警长 我会查清楚这里发生了什么 |
[28:32] | what’s going on here and I’m going to find out | 我也会查清楚桑福德·格雷格 |
[28:33] | what happened to Sandford Greg. | 是怎么死的 |
[28:36] | And you digging your heels in, | 你不听劝的话 |
[28:37] | all that does is make your men more vulnerable. | 只会让你的人越来越容易受到伤害 |
[28:40] | And having already been through that yourself, | 因为你已经亲身经历过 |
[28:42] | I’d think that’d be something you’d want to protect them from. | 所以我觉得你是想保护他们 |
[28:46] | I know how overwhelmed you guys are | 我知道这座城市的凶杀率 |
[28:47] | with the murder rate in this city… | 对你们而言压力很大 |
[28:50] | You should spend your time on that. | 你们应该在那上面多花时间 |
[28:52] | Don’t worry about Linden Homes. | 别操心菩提之家了 |
[28:53] | We’ve got it covered. | 我们能搞定 |
[29:01] | This guy. | 这个家伙 |
[29:02] | I talked to a former officer for the Special Police, | 我和一个特别警署前警官聊了聊 |
[29:04] | who’s now in CPD with us. | 他现在在芝加哥警署工作 |
[29:06] | He spent a couple of months at Linden Homes. | 他在菩提之家待过几个月 |
[29:08] | Claims Lowdell has a bounty system. | 他说罗戴尔建立了一个悬赏制度 |
[29:10] | Says cash bonuses are paid out | 如果问题房客被逐出 |
[29:12] | when problem tenants are evicted. | 会支付给警察现金奖金 |
[29:13] | Can you prove it? | 有证据吗 |
[29:15] | No. He said it was an open secret, though. | 没有 但他说这是公开的秘密 |
[29:17] | Doesn’t do us much good. | 这也没太大帮助 |
[29:18] | Well, thing is, though– | 问题是 |
[29:19] | I mean, we ran backgrounds on them. | 我们查了他们的老底 |
[29:21] | Everybody who works under Lowdell | 罗戴尔手下的人 |
[29:22] | seem like pretty good cops to me. | 看上去还是不错的警察 |
[29:24] | Cops run in packs like wolves. | 警察也是以群分的 |
[29:26] | If the alpha’s a bully… | 如果老大是个恶棍… |
[29:28] | So, I checked the residence rolls | 我查了菩提之家那里 |
[29:29] | for the past 12 months at Linden. | 过去一年的住客名单 |
[29:31] | The woman who made the original complaint against Sandford Greg, | 最早对桑福德·格雷格提出投诉的女士 |
[29:34] | she’s still there. | 还住在那里 |
[29:35] | Just in a different apartment, apparently, | 只是不在同一栋公寓了 |
[29:36] | never reported the address change. | 她从未提交过住所变更报告 |
[29:38] | Charmagne Stewart, 966. | 夏尔梅因·斯图尔特 住在966号 |
[29:40] | Kevin, you and Kenny. | 凯文 你和肯尼过去 |
[29:58] | – Chicago PD. – Charmagne Stewart? | -芝加哥警署 -夏尔梅因·斯图尔特吗 |
[30:00] | Who wants to know? | 你们是谁 |
[30:01] | I’m Detective Rixton. This is Officer Atwater. | 我是雷克斯顿警探 这是阿特沃特警官 |
[30:03] | You guys Special Police? | 你们是特别警署的吗 |
[30:04] | We’re actually with the city, ma’am. | 我们是市属警署的 女士 |
[30:07] | Sandford Greg. You remember this guy? | 桑福德·格雷格 记得他吗 |
[30:08] | You filed a complaint against him. | 你对他提出过投诉 |
[30:10] | Not like I could forget that psycho. | 我可不会忘记这个疯子 |
[30:12] | What the hell he do now? | 他现在在干嘛 |
[30:14] | He got murdered. | 他被杀了 |
[30:17] | What kind of relationship did you have with him? | 你以前和他什么关系 |
[30:19] | We had a thing for a minute… | 我们短暂地在一起过… |
[30:22] | When he got violent with me, I kicked his ass out. | 他对我动手后 我就把他赶走了 |
[30:26] | You seen him around at all lately? | 最近见过他吗 |
[30:28] | He came by last night. | 他昨晚来了 |
[30:30] | Pounding on my door. | 猛敲我的门 |
[30:32] | – Did you let him in? – Hell no. | -让他进屋了吗 -当然没有 |
[30:34] | He was high and hooting and hollering, and… | 他当时正嗨着 大喊大叫 |
[30:37] | looked like he’d been injured. | 好像受伤了 |
[30:39] | – What’d you do? – What I always do. | -你做了什么 -和以往一样 |
[30:41] | Call the Special Police. | 打给了特别警署 |
[30:43] | Okay, so, what did they do when they got here? | 他们过来之后做了什么 |
[30:44] | Their job. | 他们的工作 |
[30:46] | Which is more than I can say for Chicago PD. | 比芝加哥警署做得好太多了 |
[30:50] | You’ve got no clue. | 你们根本不明白 |
[30:51] | This place used to be a mad house. | 这地方以前糟透了 |
[30:55] | How many officers responded? | 有多少警官过来了 |
[30:57] | Just one. Moony, I think. | 只有一个 穆尼 |
[30:59] | And–hoo!–he was pissed when he saw Sandford. | 他看到桑福德后气坏了 |
[31:03] | Can’t blame him. | 这不能怪他 |
[31:04] | All right. Thanks for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[31:07] | Appreciate it. | 感谢 |
[31:09] | James Moony. He’s 22 years old. | 詹姆斯·穆尼 22岁 |
[31:11] | He grew up in Garfield Park. | 在加菲尔德公园长大 |
[31:13] | All-city wrestler, | 市里的摔跤手 |
[31:14] | and he studied criminal justice at City College. | 在市立大学主修刑事司法 |
[31:16] | He’s currently number six in the hiring list for Chicago PD. | 他现在是芝加哥警署聘用名单上的第六位警员 |
[31:19] | He’s been with the Special Police how long? | 他在特殊警署待了多久 |
[31:21] | Three months and change. | 3个月左右 |
[31:23] | All right. Grab him up. | 把他抓过来 |
[31:24] | But don’t go in hard. He’s practically one of ours. | 但别来硬的 毕竟算是我们中的一员 |
[31:27] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[31:29] | Bunny Fletcher is here. | 邦妮·弗莱切来了 |
[31:30] | She says she’s not leaving until she talks to you. | 她说不和你聊聊不会走的 |
[31:46] | Something I can help you with? | 有什么事吗 |
[31:48] | You know, I thought Jimmy was Erin’s father. | 我以为吉米是艾琳的生父 |
[31:51] | And you run a DNA test? | 而你做了DNA检测 |
[31:54] | How dare you. | 你真厉害啊 |
[31:56] | You’ve been drinking, Bunny? | 你喝酒了吗 邦妮 |
[31:59] | You couldn’t have me so you took my daughter. | 你无法拥有我 就抢走我的女儿 |
[32:01] | And you’re still doing it. | 而你现在还在这么做 |
[32:03] | You know? I think maybe Erin should run a DNA test on you. | 我觉得应该把艾琳的DNA和你的DNA做做比对 |
[32:10] | I’m going to say something | 我准备说一些 |
[32:11] | that I probably haven’t said in 30 years. | 这30年来都没说过的话 |
[32:15] | You wish. | 做梦吧 |
[32:18] | Oh, you’d love to think that that night never happened, | 你希望那晚从未发生过 |
[32:21] | wouldn’t you? | 是吗 |
[32:40] | Something I can help you guys with? | 有什么事吗 |
[32:42] | Put your shoes on, James. | 穿上鞋 詹姆斯 |
[32:43] | We need you to come down to the district with us. | 你得跟我们到局里走一趟 |
[32:44] | – For what? – Answer a few questions. | -为什么 -回答几个问题 |
[32:47] | Regarding? | 跟什么相关 |
[32:49] | Sandford Greg. | 桑福德·格雷格 |
[32:51] | James, what’s going on? | 詹姆斯 发生什么事了 |
[32:54] | Is this a friendly conversation, | 是一场友好的聊天 |
[32:55] | or am I a person of interest? | 还是说我是嫌疑人 |
[32:57] | – Put your shoes on, James. – Don’t jerk me off, all right. | -穿上鞋 詹姆斯 -别糊弄我 |
[32:59] | I’ve been doing this for a living too. | 我也是干这行的 |
[33:00] | – What’s going on? – James. | -到底要干嘛 -詹姆斯 |
[33:02] | You’ve got your wife right here. | 你妻子就在边上 |
[33:03] | You want to get hostile, we can do that. | 你想要难堪一些 也可以 |
[33:05] | We’d prefer to keep it friendly. | 我们建议还是友好行事 |
[33:07] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[33:10] | I’ll be back, sweetheart. | 我会回来的 宝贝 |
[33:12] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[33:19] | Not necessary. | 没必要 |
[33:28] | We got an eyewitness. | 我们有目击证人 |
[33:29] | Has you as the last person to put hands on Sandford Greg | 你是桑福德·格雷格死亡当晚 |
[33:32] | the night that he died. | 最后接触的人 |
[33:34] | That doesn’t prove anything. | 这证明不了什么 |
[33:36] | Tox report indicates that Greg was high, | 药物检测报告显示格雷格服用了毒品 |
[33:38] | so I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道当时发生了什么 |
[33:39] | Maybe you got a little over-zealous… | 也许你热心过头了 |
[33:41] | Restraining him. | 对他进行了控制 |
[33:42] | You choke him out? | 你勒住他了吗 |
[33:44] | Look, man. Come clean with us, | 跟我们坦白 |
[33:46] | and we will try to work something out. | 我们会想办法 |
[33:48] | You know who that guy is? | 你知道他是什么人吗 |
[33:50] | What he’s done? | 他做了什么事 |
[33:51] | Are we seriously having this conversation about Sandford Greg? | 我们真要聊聊桑福德·格雷格吗 |
[33:54] | Yeah, we are. He was murdered. | 是的 他被谋杀了 |
[33:57] | If you ever want to become a real cop, James… | 如果你想当个真正的警察 詹姆斯… |
[34:01] | Now’s the time to start talking. | 该老实交代了 |
[34:03] | And who would that be good for? For you guys? | 那对谁有好处 对你们吗 |
[34:06] | For your clearance record? | 对你们的结案率吗 |
[34:08] | What about me, huh? | 对我有什么好处 |
[34:09] | Your sergeant. | 你的警长 |
[34:11] | He put you up to this? | 他让你这么做的吗 |
[34:14] | Make it known that he wanted this kind of behavior? | 他告诉你们他想让你们这样的吗 |
[34:17] | If that’s the case, James, let us know. | 如果是这样 詹姆斯 那就告诉我们 |
[34:21] | I’m not a rat. | 我不是叛徒 |
[34:23] | I really understand. | 我明白 |
[34:25] | I do. | 真的 |
[34:29] | You got a baby on the way. | 你妻子马上要生了 |
[34:32] | Know if it’s a boy or a girl yet? | 知道是男孩还是女孩了吗 |
[34:36] | A girl. | 女孩 |
[34:39] | You gotta start thinking about her. | 你得开始为她考虑了 |
[34:45] | ASA Kot is here. Would like a word. | 助理检察官考特来了 想说几句 |
[34:51] | – Can I get a water? – Yeah. | -能给我杯水吗 -好 |
[35:01] | We got a theory? | 有眉目了吗 |
[35:02] | ‘Cause if so, I need to hear it. | 如果有 我需要知道 |
[35:04] | Everything I’ve heard so far is leading to Emily Vega. | 目前为止我听说的一切都指向艾米丽·维嘉 |
[35:06] | Well, it’s looking like the special police | 看来是菩提之家的 |
[35:08] | at the Linden Homes were behind it. | 特别警察干的 |
[35:09] | We got an Officer Moony in the room right now. | 现在穆尼警官在我们这里 |
[35:11] | He’s copping to it? | 他承认了吗 |
[35:12] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[35:13] | Okay, so, let’s assume he doesn’t. | 那假设他不会承认 |
[35:16] | What then? | 然后怎么办 |
[35:17] | Keep working the case. | 继续查 |
[35:18] | But Emily Vega admitted to stabbing our victim. | 但是艾米丽·维嘉承认捅了被害者 |
[35:21] | Then she lied about knowing him. | 她还谎称不认识他 |
[35:23] | The door’s locked… | 门锁了 |
[35:25] | – What? – I need a hand here. | -什么 -帮忙打开 |
[35:31] | He hung himself. We need help! | 他上吊了 需要帮助 |
[35:47] | Come on! Come on, come on! | 快来 快点 |
[35:55] | 21-01, emergency. Roll an ambo to the 21st. | 21-01 紧急情况 派救护车到21局 |
[35:58] | Strangulation victim, second floor. | 二楼有人自缢 |
[36:04] | Come on! | 醒醒 |
[36:06] | Hey, no, get down! | 不要起来 |
[36:09] | Stop moving! Stop moving. | 别动 别动了 |
[36:21] | You don’t try to hang yourself unless you’re guilty. | 没罪的话他不会上吊 |
[36:25] | I think what you meant to say is, | 你的意思是 |
[36:26] | “Thank God he’s alive,” Counselor. | 谢天谢地他没死吧 专员 |
[36:28] | Of course, I’m glad. | 当然 我很高兴他没死 |
[36:30] | But after his psych eval, | 但精神鉴定之后 |
[36:31] | we’re charging him with the murder of Sandford Greg. | 我们要以谋杀桑福德·格雷格的罪名起诉他 |
[36:34] | What about Emily Vega? | 艾米丽·维嘉呢 |
[36:36] | Kick her. | 放她走 |
[36:39] | Sergeant Lowdell. | 罗戴尔警长 |
[36:41] | – You got a minute? – I do. | -你有时间吗 -有 |
[36:48] | Sixth on the list for CPD. | 芝加哥警署进选名单上排第六 |
[36:52] | Got hooked up with the wrong crew. | 他进错队伍了 |
[36:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:04] | So Moony gonna recover? | 穆尼不会有事吧 |
[37:05] | It looks like. | 应该不会 |
[37:09] | What are you gonna charge him with? | 你要以什么罪名起诉他 |
[37:10] | Homicide. | 谋杀 |
[37:14] | You mentioned Milwaukee. | 你提到了密尔沃基 |
[37:20] | We were executing a search warrant. | 我们当时在根据搜查令搜查 |
[37:23] | The sergeant’s CI had ID’d the house we stacked outside. | 警长的线人指认了我们要搜查的房子 |
[37:28] | Our sarge says, “Don’t bother announcing, just hit the door.” | 我们的警长说”什么都不用说 直接撞门” |
[37:32] | Inside, there was a guy with a gun. | 里面有个人拿着枪 |
[37:34] | Lawfully, as it turned out. He had a permit. | 事实证明 他有持枪许可 |
[37:37] | Anyway. | 总之 |
[37:39] | He drew. | 他拿出了枪 |
[37:41] | My partner and I shot him. | 我的搭档和我开枪打了他 |
[37:43] | Turned out, we had the wrong house. | 可是后来我们才发现找错了房子 |
[37:45] | The CI screwed up. | 那个线人弄错了 |
[37:47] | And afterwards, our sergeant told us to say we did announce. | 后来我们的警长让我们说我们提前声明了 |
[37:52] | But when IAD looked into it, he denied that. | 但内务部调查时他否认了 |
[37:56] | So, we got terminated even though we were following orders. | 所以即使我们服从了命令 还是被解雇了 |
[37:59] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[38:01] | I’ve worked with people like that. | 我跟那种人合作过 |
[38:02] | This guy, Sandford… | 那个桑福德 |
[38:05] | He’d show up, harass people. Young girls. | 他总是骚扰年轻女孩子 |
[38:08] | He had been warned verbally and in writing to keep away. | 我们口头上书面上都警告过他 |
[38:12] | When Moony responded… | 穆尼出警时… |
[38:18] | What if I was the one who moved the body? | 如果是我转移了尸体呢 |
[38:21] | You’d have to testify to that. | 你得作证 |
[38:26] | Only if it knocks Moony’s sentence down. | 能让穆尼减刑就行 |
[38:28] | I’ll push for involuntary manslaughter instead of murder, but… | 我尽量以过失杀人罪起诉 但是 |
[38:32] | You’re going to be charged with concealing a homicide. | 你会被起诉隐瞒谋杀 |
[38:39] | – I want it in writing. – You’ll get it. | -我想要书面保证 -没问题 |
[38:45] | Moony was following orders. | 穆尼是听命令行事 |
[38:59] | So, that’s-that’s it? | 我没事了吗 |
[39:01] | That’s it. You are free to go. | 没事了 你可以走了 |
[39:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:05] | Emily, it is not too late to get your life together. | 艾米丽 现在开始好好生活还不晚 |
[39:08] | I can help you get into a drug and alcohol treatment program. | 我可以帮你戒毒瘾戒酒瘾 |
[39:10] | There’s–look, there’s residential rehab. | 有一个家庭式戒瘾所 |
[39:12] | Outpatient, sober living. Just whatever you need. | 你可以作为门诊病人去生活 有需要跟我说 |
[39:15] | And I would be there. | 我会去帮你 |
[39:17] | Every step of the way, you have my word. | 每一步我都会陪着你 我保证 |
[39:22] | Food for thought. | 令人深思 |
[39:24] | Food for thought. | 令人深思 |
[39:26] | I’ll call you. Thanks. | 我会打给你 谢了 |
[39:46] | She didn’t want to hear it. | 她不想听 |
[39:48] | Well… | 好吧 |
[39:50] | Don’t let that stop you from saying it, though. | 但即使这样你也要坚持说 |
[40:00] | 艾琳·琳德赛 一切都好 我很抱歉 晚点回家 | |
[40:06] | It’s not like she’s going to change at this point, you know? | 她又不会这个时候做出改变 |
[40:09] | Your mom is who she is. | 你妈妈就是那样 |
[40:11] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[40:13] | Erin–Erin, how long have I known you? | 艾琳…艾琳 我认识你多久了 |
[40:17] | Since we were like, nine, right? | 我们九岁时就认识了吧 |
[40:21] | Around there. | 差不多 |
[40:22] | You can only try to fix the engine so many times. | 你修了那么多次发动机 |
[40:26] | You know, until it’s like, screw it, you know, buy a new car. | 直到你修够了 撂挑子说买辆新车吧 |
[40:29] | Like, Vanessa Reeder. | 比如凡妮莎·里德尔 |
[40:31] | After everything she went through, | 你知道她经历了那些事后 |
[40:33] | guess where she ended up? | 最后怎么样了吗 |
[40:35] | Phoenix. | 她在凤凰城 |
[40:36] | Got her teaching degree. | 她拿到了教育学位 |
[40:38] | Is married and has a kid on the way. | 结婚了 而且怀孕了 |
[40:41] | She just couldn’t get it together until she left Chicago. | 她直到离开了芝加哥才振作起来重新生活 |
[40:47] | And as much as I love you, and… | 虽然我很爱你 |
[40:49] | It would kill me to have you go… | 让你走我会很难过… |
[40:58] | I don’t know, Annie. | 我不知道 安妮 |
[41:03] | I mean, if I could move somewhere, and start over right now… | 如果我能马上离开这里 重新开始… |
[41:08] | I would. | 我会的 |
[41:11] | What’s stopping you? | 那你为什么不行动 |