时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 5021 George, hold us down on a personal at 4800 Hazel. | G5021请求在黑兹尔街4800号处理私事 |
[00:05] | 10-4, we’re holding you down. | 收到 我们暂时不派任务给你 |
[00:08] | This is silly. You’ve already met her. | 太傻了 你已经见过她了 |
[00:11] | But now we’re dating, so it’s– | 但是这次我们是情侣 所以 |
[00:13] | Hold on, this was your idea. | 等等 不是你要我来的吗 |
[00:14] | Yeah, I know. But I was a little drunk and feeling sentimental. | 我知道 但我当时喝醉了 有点冲动 |
[00:16] | We don’t need to do this. | 你不用来陪我的 |
[00:18] | It’s gonna be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[00:19] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[00:21] | there was zero parking on the street | 路边怎么都找不到停车位 |
[00:23] | and when I went around to the parking lot, | 等我绕到停车场才发现 |
[00:24] | it was $20 a day, flat fee. | 停一天居然要收20块 不还价 |
[00:27] | Okay, Mom. Nobody wants to | 行了妈 根本没人想知道 |
[00:28] | hear about parking problems, ever. | 你停车的艰难历程 |
[00:31] | It’s good to see you, Bunny. | 很高兴见到你 邦妮 |
[00:32] | Jay, nice to meet you formally. | 杰 很高兴和你正式见面了 |
[00:37] | So…Jay and I are living together now. | 我和杰同居了 |
[00:41] | I’ve heard a lot of good things about you. | 我听说了您许多好人好事 |
[00:45] | No, you haven’t. | 才怪 |
[00:47] | Okay. Let’s just keep this short and sweet, | 好吧 咱们有话赶紧和和气气说完 |
[00:49] | even if we all have to fake it. | 哪怕装也得装下去 |
[00:51] | Sweetheart, I’ve been meaning to call you beca– | 亲爱的 我一直联系你是因为 |
[00:54] | Jay, would you mind? Could we just have one minute? | 杰 能让我们单独谈一会儿吗 |
[00:57] | Sure. | 好的 |
[00:58] | No. | 不行 |
[01:02] | What is wrong with you? | 你这次又怎么了 |
[01:04] | What do you need? Do you need to borrow money? | 又想要什么 想借钱吗 |
[01:05] | You can’t just come have breakfast with my boyfriend | 你就不能安安生生地 跟我和我男友 |
[01:07] | and be nice and leave it at that? | 好好吃顿早饭吗 |
[01:09] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[01:12] | Then talk. | 那就谈啊 |
[01:15] | Uh–10-1, 10-1, 2622, shots fired. | 需要援助 需要援助 2622遭遇枪击 |
[01:19] | Patrol 2622, you have the air. | 2622号巡警 收到信息 |
[01:21] | – I need a location. – I need to talk. | -我需要地址 -我需要谈谈 |
[01:23] | Officer down, my partner’s been shot. | 警员受伤 我搭档中枪了 |
[01:25] | 650 North State. | 城北街650号 |
[01:26] | – We gotta go. – Officer shot. | -我们得走了 -警员中枪 |
[01:28] | Please send help! | 请尽快支援 |
[01:29] | All units stay off the air. | 各单位请勿使用频道 |
[01:41] | We have to get him up! | 得赶快转移他 |
[01:42] | I can’t move him on my own. I can’t–I can’t get a pulse! | 我自己挪不动 我 我摸不到脉搏 |
[01:45] | All right, all right, come on, come on! | 好的好的 来来 |
[01:46] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 快走 快走 |
[01:48] | – Where did the shot come from? – I don’t know! | -枪手在什么位置 -我不知道 |
[01:53] | 5021 George, we’re on scene of the 10-1. | G5021 我们已赶到现场支援 |
[01:55] | Keep the cars keep coming. | 车都开过来 |
[01:55] | We got an active shooter in the area. | 这里有一名持枪歹徒 |
[01:57] | Notify responding units there’s plain clothes at the scene. | 通知出警单位 现场有便衣 |
[01:59] | I need all intersections blocked to Med. | 我需要封锁到芝医院的所有路口 |
[02:01] | Have a supervisor initiate an officer down detail. | 把警员中枪的细节报告给上级 |
[02:03] | Come on, buddy. Come on! | 坚持住 哥们 坚持住 |
[02:06] | It’s gotta be a south-facing balcony. | 肯定是在朝南的阳台上 |
[02:11] | – See anything? – Nothing. | -有看到什么吗 -没有 |
[02:16] | Stay with me, Anthony! Stay with me! | 坚持住 安东尼 坚持住 |
[02:18] | No, back inside, back inside. | 不行 进去 进去 |
[02:19] | All right, hey, no one leaves this building. | 好了 所有人都不可以离开这里 |
[02:21] | Get me some units around back. | 调几队人过来 |
[02:23] | Have them cover all sides. | 让他们把这里整个围住 |
[02:39] | All right, go door-to-door. Gather everyone in the lobby. | 好 挨个查房 把所有人都召集到大厅 |
[02:43] | Everyone gets interviewed. | 每个人都要盘问 |
[02:56] | Hello, Sarge. | 警长 |
[02:59] | Probationary officer that was shot is Anthony O’Sullivan. | 中枪的实习警员是安东尼·奥苏利文 |
[03:01] | He was responding to a man in the lobby with a gun. | 他接到报警说有人带枪进入大厅 |
[03:03] | So we’re searching the whole complex right now. | 我们现在在搜查整栋楼 |
[03:06] | He was only two months out of the Academy, Sarge. | 他再过两个月实习期就满了 警长 |
[03:09] | What’s his training officer say? | 带他的警官怎么说 |
[03:10] | He’s on his way to Med right now, | 他在去芝医院的路上 |
[03:11] | but he said he didn’t hear or see the shot. | 但他说没听到枪声也没看到开枪 |
[03:14] | Well, the original call was a man with a gun. | 最初接到报警是说有人带枪 |
[03:20] | Get me the time and location. | 时间地点查给我 |
[03:23] | And make sure the kid’s family is headed over to the hospital. | 确保那孩子的家人已经赶去医院了 |
[03:25] | Copy. | 收到 |
[03:28] | Sarge, we need you up here, boss. | 警长 需要你上来一下 老大 |
[03:30] | Eighth floor. | 八楼 |
[03:41] | Single .223 round. | 单发 0.223口径 |
[03:43] | Probably an AR-15. | 可能是一把AR-15 |
[03:57] | This was an execution. | 这是处决 |
[04:12] | Shooter’s in the wind. | 凶手逃走了 |
[04:13] | It’s unknown how many offenders at this time. | 目前罪犯数量未知 |
[04:15] | Looks like he or they were lying in wait. | 看来他或是他们特意等在这里 |
[04:18] | Only one shot fired. | 只开了一枪 |
[04:19] | If this is like Dallas, we need to worry about contagion. | 如果这跟达拉斯一样 我们得小心案件扩散 |
[04:23] | Sympathizers, copycats. I’ll keep details limited. | 支持者 模范犯 我会控制细节外泄 |
[04:26] | We’re in contact with CPIC, FBI and Homeland. | 我们在跟芝警务 联调局 国土局联系 |
[04:29] | Running every active threat against police. | 查找所有针对警察的活跃威胁 |
[04:31] | Hank, I want you running point on this. | 汉克 我希望由你调查此案 |
[04:35] | City-wide. | 扩大到全市 |
[04:37] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[04:46] | Forensics and the crime lab are processing | 鉴证科和取证室现在 |
[04:47] | the scene right now. | 正在现场取证 |
[04:48] | All right. I’ll canvass the alley for | 好的 我去调查巷子里的 |
[04:50] | personal security cameras and I’ll run pods, all right? | 个人摄像头以及城市监控 行吗 |
[04:52] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[04:56] | Yeah, I knew this kid, O. | 我认识这孩子 奥 |
[04:59] | He was in the search warrant class I taught at the Academy. | 他是我在警院教的搜查令课上的学生 |
[05:04] | He was gonna be good police. | 他本来可以做个好警察 |
[05:07] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[05:09] | Gotta keep moving. | 要先做事 |
[05:10] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[05:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:16] | We pulled up down the block. | 我们在街边停了车 |
[05:18] | Anthony got out of the squad first. | 安东尼先下车 |
[05:19] | – I was right behind him. – Okay. | -我就在他后面 -好的 |
[05:21] | I glanced down the street, and then…he dropped. | 我往街上看了一眼 然后…他就倒下了 |
[05:26] | After the shot, did you see any movement? | 他中枪之后 你有没有看到哪里有动静 |
[05:28] | I didn’t see. | 我没有看到 |
[05:29] | You didn’t see or hear anything? | 你什么都没看到没听到吗 |
[05:31] | There wasn’t anything. | 什么动静都没有 |
[05:32] | There was no gunshot, no muzzle flash. | 没有枪声 没有火舌 |
[05:34] | It happened so fast, I didn’t see– | 事情发生得太快了 我什么都没看… |
[05:38] | I was his eyes. I just didn’t see. | 我是他的眼睛 但我什么都没看到 |
[05:44] | Nothing you could have done would have prevented that. | 你无论如何都预防不了这件事的发生 |
[05:49] | Know that. | 记住 |
[05:52] | That’s Anthony’s parents. | 那是安东尼的父母 |
[06:03] | My God. | 我的天呐 |
[06:12] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[06:15] | We did everything we could. | 我们尽力了 |
[06:29] | I’m very sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[06:38] | Anthony O’Sullivan. He grew up in Sauganash. | 安东尼·奥苏利文 在索加纳什长大 |
[06:42] | Still lived there with his parents. | 一直跟父母住在那里 |
[06:45] | He was class commander and graduated first of his class | 他在警院是班长 两个月前 |
[06:47] | from the Academy two months ago. | 以班级第一的成绩毕业 |
[06:50] | Here, I only pulled our latest and greatest | 这里 我只放了最近针对警察 |
[06:52] | active threats to police. | 最激烈最活跃的几个威胁 |
[06:54] | Yeah, we got two White separatists | 有两个白人分离主义分子 |
[06:57] | aligned with two anti-government groups. | 跟两个反政府团体结盟了 |
[06:57] | 反政府 白人分离主义 | |
[06:59] | And our top six are bangers | 最有可能的六个是黑帮成员 |
[07:01] | who attended a summit last month. | 上个月刚一起开过会 |
[07:03] | Three west side gangs were in attendance. | 三个西边的帮派参与了集会 |
[07:05] | They vowed to kill police officers | 他们立誓要杀警察 |
[07:07] | for the killing of young black men. | 因为警察杀了几个年轻黑人 |
[07:09] | Word on the street is they had snipers | 街头有传言说他们昨晚 |
[07:11] | on the roof last night. | 在屋顶布了狙击手 |
[07:13] | So patrol still has no suspects. | 所以巡逻队还没有找到嫌犯 |
[07:14] | There was no 911 calls for shots fired. | 没有接到报警说有人开枪 |
[07:16] | So we’re thinking that the shooter used | 所以我们认为凶手用了 |
[07:18] | a flash suppressant and a silencer. | 火舌抑制器和消音器 |
[07:20] | And most likely was monitoring our radios. | 而且很有可能监听了我们的无线电 |
[07:24] | Nothing off ballistics. | 弹道检测无发现 |
[07:25] | Bullet doesn’t match a gun on file. | 子弹跟备案枪支无匹配 |
[07:29] | Your office. | 你办公室 |
[07:33] | So start narrowing. | 开始缩小范围吧 |
[07:35] | Who has access to a gun, who’s online spewing hate. | 谁有枪支渠道 谁在网上发狠话 |
[07:39] | And I don’t care if that crime scene was licked clean. | 我不管犯罪现场是不是都处理干净了 |
[07:42] | There’s a path that leads straight to that balcony. | 那里有一条小路直接通到那个阳台 |
[07:48] | Hey, man, um– | 哥们 |
[07:52] | Jeremy at the State’s Attorney’s office | 州检察官办公室的杰里米 |
[07:54] | has been running his mouth. | 到处在说 |
[07:56] | He said that you’re taking a job over there | 他说你要去那边上班了 |
[07:59] | as their lead investigator? | 做他们的首席调查员 |
[08:02] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[08:04] | I did take the job. | 我确实接受了那份工作 |
[08:06] | What? | 什么 |
[08:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:10] | Start Monday. | 下周一开始 |
[08:13] | I was gonna tell you guys earlier, but– | 我之前想跟你们说来着 但… |
[08:19] | Come on, we got work to do. | 好了 我们还有事要做 |
[08:26] | Superintendant wants a press conference. | 警监想要开个新闻发布会 |
[08:28] | What happened to limited details? | 不是说控制细节外泄吗 |
[08:31] | We need to consider Chicago’s climate. | 我们得考虑芝加哥的社论 |
[08:33] | That’s exactly what I’m considering. | 这正是我所考虑的 |
[08:35] | Have you seen the board out there? | 你有没有看到外面的牌子 |
[08:37] | I got a white cop shot from a rooftop | 有人从屋顶枪杀了一个白人警察 |
[08:39] | and a half a dozen black males as suspects. | 嫌犯是半打黑人男性 |
[08:43] | Got a pop off cell towers at the shooting site. | 枪击地点的信号塔有发现 |
[08:45] | Booker Ford. He’s on our short list. | 布克·福德 他在我们的名单上 |
[08:46] | Associated with the Corner Hustlers. | 他跟科纳·赫斯勒斯有关系 |
[08:48] | CPIC’s got him pinged for making | 芝警务信息中心因为他在网上 |
[08:49] | online threats towards the police. | 在线发布威胁警察的言论而盯上他 |
[08:51] | He’s got a failure to appear warrant out on him, | 他有段时间不知所踪 |
[08:53] | and his cell hit the tower within two hours of shooting. | 而且案发两小时内信号塔接收到他的手机信号 |
[08:56] | – Hit it. – We got it. | -去吧 -收到 |
[09:06] | Ruzek, get the front. | 鲁塞克 去前门 |
[09:22] | All right, hit it. | 好了 撞吧 |
[09:23] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[09:24] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[09:37] | Police! | 警察 |
[09:44] | Go! | 开 |
[10:02] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[10:03] | Get on the ground! On the ground! | 趴地上 趴地上 |
[10:05] | Don’t move. Don’t move. | 别动 别动 |
[10:08] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[10:09] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[10:20] | So it’s all true. Great and mighty CPD | 所以这是真的 有权有势的芝加哥大警署 |
[10:24] | throws me in a black site for resisting arrest. | 因为拒捕而把我丢进小黑屋 |
[10:27] | “Gut them pigs and give ’em wings.” | “剁碎那些畜生 让他们随风飞扬” |
[10:31] | I like this one. | 我喜欢这句 |
[10:33] | “We need to slit them end to end.” | “我们要把他们全部撕碎” |
[10:35] | That’s just talk. | 就这么一说 |
[10:36] | Well, that’s not just talk when a cop gets shot. | 一旦有警察中枪这就不仅仅是”一说”了 |
[10:38] | I didn’t kill any cop. | 我没有杀警察 |
[10:43] | Your cell phone puts you right in the area. | 你的手机信号显示你就在那里 |
[10:45] | I was out driving this morning. | 我今天早上开车出去了 |
[10:47] | I didn’t kill anybody. | 我没有杀人 |
[10:49] | “Going out to slaughter the first pig I see.” | “出去屠宰我看到的第一个畜生” |
[10:53] | I watched every video you posted online. | 你上传的每个视频我都看了 |
[10:57] | You seemed awful sure of yourself. | 你好像信誓旦旦的啊 |
[11:00] | Now it’s just talk? | 现在就只是一说了吗 |
[11:02] | Now that it’s real, and the blood’s dry? | 现在都成真了 血都干了 |
[11:06] | What, you gonna just curl up in a little ball? | 怎么 你又准备做缩头乌龟了吗 |
[11:08] | Own up to it. | 认了吧 |
[11:10] | If I killed the police, | 如果我要杀警察 |
[11:11] | I wouldn’t waste a bullet on a kid. | 我才不会在一个孩子身上浪费子弹 |
[11:14] | I’d go after one of the old-timers. | 我会挑一个资深警察 |
[11:16] | Just like you… | 像你一样的… |
[11:18] | where all our problems really started. | 事情都是你们搞出来的 |
[11:22] | Go ahead. Go ahead. | 继续 继续啊 |
[11:23] | Beat another black man who’s cuffed. | 再打一个戴着手铐的黑人 |
[11:25] | Show me what we both already know. | 反正我们都知道 打给我看啊 |
[11:28] | Boss. | 老大 |
[11:32] | What? | 怎么 |
[11:34] | We got something. | 我们有发现 |
[11:49] | So a pod caught the truck | 有个监控拍到这辆货车 |
[11:50] | leaving the alley right after the shooting. | 案发之后驶离弄堂 |
[11:52] | It was the only vehicle to do so within our window. | 监控只拍到这一辆车驶过 |
[11:55] | Next thing we know, this traffic light | 接下来就是两英里之外 |
[11:57] | snaps the truck two miles away. | 一个红灯拍到了这辆车 |
[11:58] | I ran the plates. | 我查了车牌 |
[12:00] | It was stolen from an auto park in Downers Grove ten months ago. | 这车十个月前在丹尼森市的一个停车场被窃 |
[12:03] | Tact team found it parked one block north. | 侦查队发现车就在我们北边一条街的地方 |
[12:05] | And they’re still sitting on it. | 他们还在车上 |
[12:06] | All right, take it. | 好的 抓住他们 |
[12:07] | Bring Jay and Lindsay. | 带上杰和琳德赛 |
[12:08] | All right, Sarge. Anything from Booker yet? | 好的警长 布克有消息了吗 |
[12:10] | Take it means go now. | 废话少说 现在就走 |
[12:14] | Copy. | 收到 |
[12:17] | They don’t want cops in this city? | 他们不想让城市里有警察 |
[12:18] | That’s fine. Let’s pull out. Let’s pull out. | 那好 我们撤出去 |
[12:20] | Let them police themselves. See how long that lasts. | 让他们自治 看他们能坚持多久 |
[12:26] | Right down there. | 就在那里 |
[12:27] | Car’s parked at the tail end of a dead end alley. | 车停在死胡同的尽头 |
[12:30] | No one’s approached. | 没有人接近 |
[12:31] | Did you see any movement inside the vehicle? | 你看到车内有什么异动了吗 |
[12:32] | No. Plain clothes walked by. | 没有 便衣警察去看过 |
[12:33] | Car looks cold. | 车似乎无人问津 |
[12:34] | Looks like he ditched it. | 看来他把车遗弃了 |
[12:35] | We almost missed it back there. | 我们差点就抓到他了 |
[12:37] | We’ll approach with you, | 我们一起行动 |
[12:38] | just in case he’s in there laying low. | 以防他躲在里面 |
[12:39] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:40] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[12:49] | Chicago PD! Anybody in the car, | 芝加哥警署 车内任何人 |
[12:52] | come out with your hands up. | 举起手走出来 |
[12:59] | Is that your radio? | 那是你的无线电吗 |
[13:01] | I think so, yeah. | 好像是的 |
[13:04] | Wait, wait. Hold up. | 等等 等一下 |
[13:08] | Something doesn’t feel right. | 有点不对劲 |
[13:08] | Erin, check your radio. | 艾琳 检查你的无线电 |
[13:14] | – Get down! – Riley! | -卧倒 -莱利 |
[13:17] | Where did that come from? | 子弹从哪来的 |
[13:23] | Riley! | 莱利 |
[13:23] | We’re going! Cover us! | 我们走 掩护我们 |
[13:25] | Go get your squad! Go get your squad! Go! | 去叫增援 去叫增援 快 |
[13:28] | Where is he? Where is he? | 他在哪里 在哪里 |
[13:32] | Ten o’clock on the roof! | 房顶 十点钟方向 |
[13:37] | I got her! Go, go, go, go! | 我拉她起来 快快快 |
[13:42] | Hold on! Hold on! Riley, hold on! | 莱利 坚持住 坚持住 |
[13:50] | Cover us! | 掩护我们 |
[13:51] | – We got you! – Come on, come on! | -我们走 -快 |
[13:58] | Come on! Come on, get us the hell out of here! | 快 带我们走 |
[14:06] | – He’s moving! – Garcia, you get on the horn! | -他要逃跑了 -加西亚 快去打电话 |
[14:08] | You call a 10-1 right now! We need backup! | 立即呼叫总部 我们需要支援 |
[14:11] | – Copy that! – Lock down the block! | -收到 -封锁周围地区 |
[14:12] | – Let’s go, let’s go. – Go, go! | -快走 -快快 |
[14:24] | You’re clear. | 没有人 |
[14:26] | Uh, we got a rope. | 找到一段绳索 |
[14:34] | He rappelled down. | 他滑下去了 |
[14:36] | Need a location. | 请报告地址 |
[14:38] | 5021 George, we’re on scene of the 10-1. | 总部 G5021在现场 |
[14:40] | We got an officer inbound with a gunshot wound to the head. | 一位头部中枪的警员送回接受治疗 |
[14:42] | Offender believed to be on foot, | 袭击者沿屋顶 |
[14:43] | heading westbound on the rooftops. | 步行向西逃窜 |
[14:44] | – Roll Air One. – Easy. | -请求空中支援 -小心点 |
[14:46] | – Copy that. – Here. | -收到 -这里 |
[14:55] | – Talk to me! – She’s been down eight minutes. | -说明情况 -她中枪8分钟了 |
[14:58] | All right, let’s get her on the gurney. | 好的 我们把她抬到轮床上 |
[14:59] | Will, I can’t move my hands. | 威尔 我手不能动 |
[15:04] | All right. I got her. | 没关系 我来 |
[15:06] | – Okay. – I got her. | -谢谢 -我来吧 |
[15:10] | Let’s go, keep moving. | 走吧 推进去 |
[15:27] | Um, Will… | 威尔 |
[15:28] | Will says that she, uh, | 威尔说她 |
[15:30] | she died before she hit the ground, for whatever the– | 在倒地之前就死了 所以无论… |
[15:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:36] | So we know Area Central and patrol | 中心警局和巡警 |
[15:38] | shut the whole block down. | 已经封锁了整个区域 |
[15:40] | I know a perimeter search is underway, | 拉网式搜索正在进行 |
[15:42] | but every camera in the area was vandalized. | 但是这片区域的每一个摄像头都被毁坏了 |
[15:44] | The highway was spitting distance. | 而高速公路近在咫尺 |
[15:45] | Did we get a look at him? | 你们看清楚他的长相了吗 |
[15:47] | Boss, he kept low. | 老大 他隐藏得很好 |
[15:48] | This guy, the way he shot… he was trained. | 从这个人射击的方式能看出 他是受过训练的 |
[15:51] | He was military! | 他服过役 |
[15:53] | The truck was a lure! It was bait! | 那辆车就是一个陷阱 一个诱饵 |
[15:55] | We never should have been in the alley. | 我们就不应该进入那条小巷 |
[15:57] | That son of a bitch knew we’d come in hot. | 那个混蛋知道我们会进来 |
[15:58] | We had no cover. He had a remote vantage point. | 我们没有掩护 他占据了远处的有利地形 |
[16:01] | Triangulated us from above. | 从上面分析我们的位置 |
[16:02] | And then we were fricking target practice! | 把我们当他妈的靶子打 |
[16:05] | He jammed our frequency. | 他干扰了我们的频段 |
[16:07] | All the cell phones and the radios, they were all down. | 所有的电话和无线电都无法使用 |
[16:10] | Put a call into OEMC and tech lab. | 打电话给应急办和技术部 |
[16:11] | Let me know as soon as you hear. | 得到消息马上汇报 |
[16:13] | Ballistics are a match. | 弹道一致 |
[16:15] | Bullets came from the same gun as the weapon that killed Anthony. | 子弹和射杀安东尼的子弹一致 |
[16:17] | Truck’s being processed for prints. | 正在卡车上提取指纹 |
[16:20] | It’s possible Booker maybe had an accomplice? | 布克有可能有共犯吗 |
[16:22] | I mean, that cat might hate the police, | 那个混蛋可能痛恨警察 |
[16:25] | but he never left the west side of Chicago. | 但是他从未离开过芝加哥的西边 |
[16:26] | I checked his financials and his online movements. | 我检查了他的财务状况和网上活动记录 |
[16:28] | I mean, his only online fingerprint is Facebook. | 他唯一的网上活动就是脸书 |
[16:30] | I just don’t see this cat hooking up with an army sniper. | 我不觉得这个混蛋和军队狙击手有联系 |
[16:33] | We hold him for 48, but we go with what we know. | 我们拘留他48小时 搜集所有情报然后行动 |
[16:37] | There’s an active shooter | 有一个在逃的狙击手 |
[16:38] | targeting the Chicago Police Department. | 把芝加哥警署作为目标 |
[16:41] | We got 200 more enemies just like Booker. | 我们有200个像布克那样的敌人 |
[16:44] | So we keep narrowing down this board, | 所以我们继续缩小范围 |
[16:47] | based on training in military and law enforcement. | 排查有军队训练和执法机关背景的人 |
[16:51] | And we hit every single one. | 一个都不要放过 |
[16:53] | Hey, I got one. Robert Dean, pinged from the tip line. | 我找到一个 罗伯特·迪恩 受人举报 |
[16:56] | Two neighbors overheard Dean boasting about the shootings. | 他的两个邻居无意中听到他在吹嘘射击的事 |
[16:59] | He’s a dishonorable discharge from the Naval Reserves. | 他被美军海军预备役除名 |
[17:01] | He’s been jailed twice since. | 两度入狱 |
[17:03] | Believes he was set up by the cops. | 认为自己被警察陷害 |
[17:05] | CPIC’s had him on watch for six months, | 公共信息中心监视了他六个月 |
[17:07] | and he’s on parole for resisting arrest. | 现在他因拒捕暂时处于假释期 |
[17:09] | Okay, so we move on him first. | 好的 我们从他开始查 |
[17:11] | Call Crowley. Tell her to go ahead with the press conference. | 打电话给克劳利 让她负责新闻发布会的事 |
[17:14] | And today, two Chicago Police officers were targeted and murdered. | 今天两位芝加哥警署的警员被谋杀 |
[17:19] | For one reason only: | 原因只有一个 |
[17:22] | Because they were police officers. | 因为他们是警察 |
[17:27] | Those officers… will never return home. | 这些警察再也不能回家了 |
[17:32] | Every day, | 每天 |
[17:34] | you risk your lives for this city. | 你们出生入死 保护风城 |
[17:35] | For the people you love. | 保护你们的挚爱 |
[17:37] | For your families, your friends. | 保护你们的亲友 |
[17:39] | And for strangers. | 保护素不相识的人 |
[17:41] | And for those who resent you. | 甚至保护着怨恨你们的人 |
[17:45] | Your job is to still protect them. | 你们的职责就是守护一方安宁 |
[17:47] | No threat changes that. | 临危不惧 义无反顾 |
[17:49] | You serve. You protect. | 尽职尽责 勇往直前 |
[17:53] | And you all come home tonight. | 今晚大家都回家吧 |
[18:00] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[18:07] | Okay, bring it in. Listen up! | 所有人听好 |
[18:10] | Listen up. | 听我说 |
[18:12] | Our target is Robert Dean. | 我们的目标是罗伯特·迪恩 |
[18:15] | We’re gonna hit him quick and clean. | 干净利落地把他绳之以法 |
[18:20] | All right, let’s do it. | 我们行动 |
[18:38] | Place is empty. | 房子里没人 |
[18:41] | Nobody’s home. We got eyes? | 屋子里没人 有发现吗 |
[18:45] | Nothing yet. | 暂时没有 |
[18:47] | Erin. | 艾琳 |
[18:51] | Black four door sedan, coming your way. | 黑色四开门轿车朝你那边开去 |
[18:58] | That’s a positive. That’s him. | 这就是我们的目标 |
[19:02] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[19:07] | He made us. Move! | 他发现我们了 行动 |
[19:22] | Do not move! Turn the car off, nice and slow! | 不许动 慢慢把车熄火 |
[19:26] | Now put your hands outside the vehicle. | 举起手从车里出来 |
[19:28] | Do it, or we will light you up! | 快点 否则我们就开枪了 |
[19:30] | Do it now! | 快点 |
[19:39] | Pop the trunk. | 打开后备箱 |
[19:55] | I hope every cop in this city gets smoked. | 我希望城市里的每一个警察都不得好死 |
[19:57] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[20:00] | Get him in the cage. | 把他关起来 |
[20:16] | The average citizen is 60 times more likely | 一般来说居民被警察误杀的概率 |
[20:18] | to be killed by a cop than a terrorist. | 是被恐怖分子袭击的60倍 |
[20:21] | Sixty times! | 60倍 |
[20:25] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[20:27] | If you guys are gonna keep on murdering innocent people, | 如果你们继续射杀无辜的人 |
[20:29] | and we don’t fight back, it’s gonna get worse. | 我们还不还击的话 情况就会更糟糕 |
[20:31] | We’ll be living in a police state, | 我们早晚都会生活在一个 |
[20:33] | if we aren’t already. | 极权国家之中 |
[20:35] | So yeah, sorry. | 所以对不起 |
[20:36] | Glad two of your own were killed. | 很高兴看到你的两个人被杀了 |
[20:39] | Blood needs to spill in a revolution. | 革命中总有人要流血牺牲 |
[20:41] | That what you’re hoping for? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[20:43] | Shot heard ’round the world? | 肆意的射杀吗 |
[20:47] | This is the part you’re gonna hate. | 接下来你要失望了 |
[20:48] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我干的 |
[20:50] | Your guns are being inventoried | 此时此刻你的枪支正在被 |
[20:52] | and checked as we speak. | 检查并收为证物 |
[20:53] | It wasn’t me. I keep those guns for defense. | 不是我 那些枪是我用来自卫的 |
[20:57] | And I seen the news. I wasn’t anywhere near all that. | 我看了新闻 我根本没去过那里 |
[21:00] | I had breakfast at Forman’s this morning, out with some buddies. | 我今早和一些朋友在福曼饭店里吃了早饭 |
[21:03] | All right? | 好吗 |
[21:05] | Receipt’s in my wallet. You can check. | 收据在我钱包里 你可以检查 |
[21:06] | Yeah. We’ll check that. | 好 我们会检查的 |
[21:08] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[21:09] | It should take about five minutes. | 这应该花差不多5分钟 |
[21:11] | Yeah, right. | 好吧 |
[21:14] | Your story falls apart, though… | 但如果你的供述不成立 |
[21:17] | I’ma come back downstairs. | 我就会下楼回到这里 |
[21:22] | Every fear you ever had about cops is gonna come true. | 你对于警察的一切惧怕都会化作现实 |
[21:25] | Oh, you’d love that, wouldn’t you? | 你就喜欢那样 是不是 |
[21:29] | You have no idea. | 你不会知道我有多喜欢 |
[21:33] | Yeah. | 就这样 |
[21:36] | Oh, I was checking into your…into your file. | 之前我在查你的档案 |
[21:39] | I saw a report about six months ago, | 看到了一个半年前的报告 |
[21:41] | you had a little altercation at your house. | 你在家里和别人发生了口角 |
[21:44] | Remember? | 还记得吗 |
[21:46] | I think your girlfriend’s ex came over. | 我觉得是你女朋友的前任来了 |
[21:47] | He made threats, knocked you around a little. | 他威胁你 还揍了你 |
[21:49] | Yeah, well–that’s right. | 没错 |
[21:51] | Who’d you call to clear it up? | 你打给谁解决问题的 |
[22:05] | Yeah, I will. Yeah. | 是 我会的 好的 |
[22:08] | Don’t even bother. I need you back out. | 别想了 你回去执行任务吧 |
[22:10] | What? We just left Med. | 什么 我们刚从医院回来 |
[22:12] | Yeah, Mike, I’m aware of your schedule. | 是的 麦克 我知道你的安排 |
[22:14] | I need you back out. | 我让你回去 |
[22:17] | No. | 不 |
[22:19] | – Excuse me? – I’m not going. | -什么 -我不去 |
[22:20] | I wanna talk to somebody from peer support. | 我想和支持组的人聊聊 |
[22:23] | Okay, okay, look. I understand we’re all grieving. | 好 我明白大家都很悲痛 |
[22:26] | And we will have time for that. But right now, | 我们会有时间去消化这种情绪的 但现在 |
[22:28] | I need every available officer out there | 我需要调动所有警力出去 |
[22:30] | trying to find who killed two of our own. | 尽力找出杀害我们两位同事的凶手 |
[22:32] | I said no! | 我说了不去 |
[22:34] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[22:35] | – Don’t do this now. – No– | -现在别这样 -不 |
[22:36] | You don’t have to do this right now, okay? | 你现在没必要这样的 好吗 |
[22:38] | I got 20 years, I’m vested. | 我干了20年了 我有这个权利 |
[22:40] | I will sign my PAR papers, and I will get them to you tomorrow. | 我会签好辞职文件 明天就给你 |
[22:44] | No. No, no, no. | 不不 |
[22:49] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[23:02] | I’m sorry, guys. | 抱歉 大伙们 |
[23:08] | I’d rather be a living beach bum in Tampa than… | 我宁愿在坦帕市当一个海滩懒汉 |
[23:12] | than a dead cop in Chicago. | 也不要死在芝加哥 |
[23:25] | Anyone else wanna quit? | 还有人要辞职吗 |
[23:28] | No? Me neither. Let’s get back to work. | 没有吗 我也是 我们继续工作吧 |
[23:46] | My mom. | 我妈妈打来的 |
[23:52] | Sarge. | 警长 |
[23:54] | Receipt checks out. Two waitresses confirm | 收据核对过了 两个服务员确定 |
[23:56] | Dean was there for two hours. | 迪恩在那儿待了2个小时 |
[23:57] | Restaurant’s sending over the security footage, | 餐馆把监控录像发来了 |
[23:59] | but it’s looking like he’s not our guy. | 看来他不是我们要抓的凶手 |
[24:02] | – Okay. Crime scene? – Still processing it. | -好 犯罪现场调查得如何 -还在继续调查 |
[24:05] | We’re running every pod, sweeping every building | 我们在查看每个监控 彻查每栋建筑 |
[24:07] | and we’ve got knock-and-talks going for two square miles. | 2平方英里内所有住户都去敲门查问 |
[24:10] | Well, we got another option. | 我们还有另一个选择 |
[24:11] | It’s not gonna lift any spirits. | 但这不会鼓舞士气 |
[24:13] | Um, we checked with OEMC. | 我们跟紧急事故处理办公室核实了 |
[24:15] | Now, the jammers that were used to interrupt | 干扰发射台用作中断我们的 |
[24:18] | our radios and our cell phones, they’re easy enough to buy. | 无线电通信和手机信号 要买到很容易 |
[24:21] | But for them to work that well, | 但要效果那么好 |
[24:23] | you gotta know police frequencies. | 你得知道警用频段 |
[24:24] | The shooter was too prepared. | 狙击手准备得万无一失 |
[24:26] | You know, SUV was stolen ten months ago. | 那辆越野车10个月前被偷 |
[24:28] | It’s methodical. | 这个计划很周密 |
[24:30] | Well-trained. Those two shots weren’t easy. | 凶手训练有素 那两次狙击技术了得 |
[24:33] | So you think we trained him. | 你觉得是我们警署出来的人 |
[24:35] | Yeah. We re-tracked all fired employees. | 是的 我们再次追踪了所有被炒掉的警员 |
[24:39] | Five stood out. | 有5个人有嫌疑 |
[24:40] | There’s three that moved out of state. | 有3个人搬出了这个州 |
[24:42] | They’re accounted for. | 这些被查明了 |
[24:43] | One’s in jail on an assault charge. | 一人因人身侵害正在监狱服刑 |
[24:45] | And then, uh, there’s this guy. | 还有就是这个人 |
[24:48] | – Carl Dougherty. Son of– – Mark Dougherty? | -卡尔·多尔蒂 他是 -马克·多尔蒂的儿子 |
[24:52] | A cop? | 他也是警察吗 |
[24:55] | Mark Dougherty was killed in the line of duty. | 马克·多尔蒂在执勤时遇害 |
[25:00] | The night he died at Chicago Med, | 他死在芝加哥医院的当晚 |
[25:02] | the line of cops waiting to pay their respects | 一列警察等在那里向他致敬 |
[25:04] | wrapped all the way around the place. | 把那个地方都围起来了 |
[25:06] | Yeah, he was a solid cop. Even a better man. | 是的 他是个好警察 更是个好人 |
[25:10] | Well, Carl tried to follow in his dad’s footsteps. | 卡尔尝试追随父亲的脚步 |
[25:15] | He was kicked out of the Academy after four months | 4个月之后他因行为反常 |
[25:17] | for exhibiting erratic behavior. | 被学院开除 |
[25:19] | Wha–so, what? Then he goes on a killing spree? | 所以怎样 他就大开杀戒吗 |
[25:21] | He filed two complaints with the department. | 他对警局提起过两次诉讼 |
[25:22] | Last year for wrongful termination. | 去年的缘由是非法解雇 |
[25:24] | Both went unanswered. | 两次都没有回音 |
[25:25] | CPIC hasn’t been tracking him ten months | 芝加哥警务信息中心10个月都没有追踪到他 |
[25:27] | because he shut down all of his social media. | 因为他停用了所有社交网络 |
[25:29] | But up until that point, he had been posting vague threats. | 但在此之前 他就一直发出含糊的威胁 |
[25:33] | “They’ll pay.” “One day they’ll pay.” | “他们会付出代价的” “有一天他们会付出代价” |
[25:36] | Carl was recently diagnosed with delusional disorder. | 卡尔最近被诊断为患有妄想症 |
[25:39] | So we’re waiting to get those records now. | 我们现在就等着拿到那些文件了 |
[25:41] | We know where he’s hanging his hat? | 知道他现在住在哪里吗 |
[25:43] | He’s with his mom, Cathy. | 他和妈妈卡茜住在一起 |
[25:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:58] | Now I don’t understand. Is Carl okay? | 我现在不明白了 卡尔还好吗 |
[26:01] | – Is he in trouble? – We need to know where he is, ma’am. | -他惹麻烦了吗 -我们得知道他在哪里 女士 |
[26:04] | He wanted to try living alone. | 他之前想要独居 |
[26:06] | Just for a few months. The hospital said it was okay. | 就几个月 医院说没事的 |
[26:09] | I found him a cheap rental online with a roommate. | 我给他在网上找了一个有室友的廉租房 |
[26:13] | – Just for a few months. – Do you have that address? | -就几个月 -你有地址吗 |
[26:15] | What is going on? Is he really in trouble? | 发生什么事了 他真的惹麻烦了吗 |
[26:18] | Ma’am, we need his address. | 女士 我们需要他的住址 |
[26:24] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[26:27] | Body! | 尸体 |
[26:32] | It’s the roommate. | 是那个室友 |
[26:33] | – Clear! – Clear! | -安全 -安全 |
[26:34] | I gotta get this door. | 我得进这个房间 |
[26:36] | – Get that door. – Ready. | -进去吧 -准备好 |
[26:38] | – Go. – Yeah. | -砸吧 -好 |
[26:39] | Go, go, go! | 砸开 |
[26:50] | This is our cop killer. | 这就是我们要找的警察杀手 |
[26:52] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[27:04] | Body found is Martin Fuller. He’s Carl’s roommate. | 发现的尸体是马丁·福勒 他是卡尔的室友 |
[27:06] | There was a 9mm at close range. | 他在近距离内被9毫米口径手枪射杀 |
[27:08] | M.E. believes he was killed 36 hours ago, | 验尸官认为他死于36小时前 |
[27:11] | before the first officer was shot. | 那是在第一位警员被枪杀之前 |
[27:12] | Now, Ruzek said Carl’s journals spelled out his plans | 鲁塞克说过卡尔的日记原原本本记录了 |
[27:14] | to the letter. | 他的计划 |
[27:15] | Blueprints, escape routes. | 蓝图 逃跑路线 |
[27:17] | He’s got everything down in detail. | 他事无巨细地写下来了 |
[27:18] | Yeah, except his endgame. | 是的 除了他的压轴大戏 |
[27:20] | It’s referred to over a dozen times in his books | 他的日记里提到了很多次 |
[27:22] | but never spelled out. | 但没有写出来 |
[27:23] | Carl’s picture’s been sent to the news, | 卡尔的照片已经发给媒体了 |
[27:25] | and all call messages are out all over the zone. | 辖区内设立了警告信息 |
[27:27] | Now we flagged his financials. | 我们追踪了他的财务状况 |
[27:29] | Bank accounts, credit cards. Guy’s gone dark. | 银行账户 信用卡 他彻底消失了 |
[27:31] | His phone’s off and he hasn’t used a single card | 手机关机 近十个月他都没用过 |
[27:33] | in the last ten months. | 一张卡 |
[27:34] | Well, he knows better. | 他很清楚 |
[27:36] | What about family? | 他的家人呢 |
[27:37] | We’ve got cars sitting at his mother’s house. | 我们的车守在他妈妈家那儿 |
[27:39] | His aunt’s in Edison Park, and his mom’s on her way in. | 他姨妈在爱迪生公园 他妈妈在过来的路上 |
[27:42] | Thanks for coming in, Dr. Charles. | 感谢你过来 查尔斯医生 |
[27:44] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[27:45] | Look, I know you guys are up against it, | 我知道你们都在查这个案 |
[27:46] | so I’m just gonna start talking, okay? | 那我就开始说了 好吧 |
[27:48] | Please do. | 请说吧 |
[27:49] | Based on Carl’s age and previous diagnosis, | 基于卡尔的年龄和先前的诊断 |
[27:52] | it appears that he is no longer able to differentiate | 看上去他再也无法分辨 |
[27:55] | between illusion and reality. | 幻象和现实了 |
[27:57] | Records indicate that he was diagnosed | 记录显示他被诊断为 |
[27:59] | with a delusional disorder of the persecutory type. | 患有被害妄想症 |
[28:02] | Meaning that even though he appears organized, | 就是说即使他看上去计划周密 |
[28:05] | he is functioning under a fixed but false set of beliefs. | 他也是基于固定且错误的信念所行动的 |
[28:08] | Based on? | 依据是什么 |
[28:09] | That’s where it gets a little murky. | 这就是含糊的地方 |
[28:11] | Most people who suffer from this disorder | 大多患有此病的患者 |
[28:13] | build a system on a foundation of slights. | 建立了以细节为基础的反应机制 |
[28:15] | Right? Some incredibly minor. | 好吗 都是一些无足挂齿的小事 |
[28:17] | The guy on the El who took your seat. | 比如地铁上有个家伙抢了你的座位 |
[28:18] | Some not so small. | 还有一些不是特别小的事 |
[28:20] | The company that took your job away. | 比如公司炒了你 |
[28:22] | These are all dramatically amplified to this fellow, okay, | 这些事在患者眼中都会被戏剧化地放大 |
[28:26] | representing those who have neglected, maligned, | 代表那些人忽视 中伤 |
[28:31] | even conspired against him, all right? | 甚至陷害他 好吗 |
[28:33] | Those who’ve caused him pain. | 这些会引起患者的痛苦 |
[28:34] | Like the Chicago Police Department. | 比如芝加哥警署 |
[28:36] | His dad, his job. I mean, it’s highly possible | 他父亲遇害 他失去工作 这些非常有可能 |
[28:38] | that this guy thinks that the CPD | 让他觉得芝加哥警署 |
[28:40] | is responsible for his suffering. | 要为他承受的一切负责 |
[28:42] | How that might play into his delusion is hard to say. | 这些在他的妄想症中占据多大的分量很难说 |
[28:46] | He believes killing cops is righteous. | 他相信杀害警察是正义之道 |
[28:48] | It’s likely. | 有可能 |
[28:51] | Mark raised him right. | 马克把他教育得很好 |
[28:53] | We both did. | 我们俩都是 |
[28:55] | I remember Carl when he was a kid. | 我还记得卡尔小时候 |
[28:57] | From the FOP picnics. | 参加了警察共济会的野餐活动 |
[28:59] | All Carl ever wanted to do was make his father proud. | 卡尔只想让父亲以他为豪 |
[29:02] | He just… | 他只是… |
[29:06] | He just wasn’t built the same. | 他只是不是那块料 |
[29:09] | Look… | 听我说 |
[29:13] | I’m sorry you’re having to go through this. | 你要经历这一切我很同情 |
[29:15] | I mean, I know this is a lot to grasp right now, Cathy. | 我知道现在需要消化的太多了 卡茜 |
[29:20] | But… the last time you saw Carl… | 但…你最后一次见到卡尔… |
[29:24] | I mean, did he say anything? | 他说什么了吗 |
[29:26] | I mean, anything out of the ordinary? | 任何反常的事情 |
[29:29] | Like a plan. Maybe a person. | 比如一个计划 或一个人 |
[29:31] | He said he wanted to go home. | 他说他想回家 |
[29:33] | – Okay. – I told him, | -好 -我告诉他 |
[29:34] | “Sweetheart, you-you have a home. | 亲爱的 你有家 |
[29:36] | If you wanna move back, that’s fine.” | 如果你想回家 那可以 |
[29:39] | He just shook his head and | 他就摇了摇头 |
[29:42] | said he wanted to go back home. | 说他想回家 |
[29:44] | How long have you been in your home in Rogers Park? | 你们搬去罗杰斯公园多久了 |
[29:46] | Eight years. | 八年 |
[29:47] | We moved there after Mark died. | 马克去世后我们搬过去的 |
[29:52] | Where did you live prior to that? | 你们之前住在哪里 |
[29:54] | Bridgeport. | 布里奇波特 |
[29:57] | Is that the house Carl grew up in? | 卡尔是在那里长大的吗 |
[30:01] | Yes. | 是 |
[30:03] | We’re gonna need that address. | 我们需要那里的地址 |
[30:10] | If you find him and he did this… | 如果你们找到他 是他做了这种事 |
[30:14] | Please don’t kill him. | 求你们不要杀他 |
[30:20] | Please. | 求你们了 |
[30:35] | Remember the night we lost Mark Dougherty? | 还记得我们失去马克·多尔蒂那晚吗 |
[30:37] | Yeah. Shut down the entire city. | 记得 整个芝加哥封城了 |
[30:41] | Tracked that son of a bitch who shot him all the way to Gary. | 把那个开枪射杀他的混蛋直接交给了加里 |
[30:46] | Got handcuffs on him. | 一路戴着手铐 |
[30:48] | Had a confession before the sun came up. | 天亮前就招供了 |
[30:51] | Yeah, it was good police work. | 那次抓捕做得不错 |
[30:57] | All I remember about that night was the crime scene. | 我只记得那晚的犯罪现场 |
[31:02] | Mark Dougherty, two bullets in the head, | 马克·多尔蒂 头中两枪 |
[31:05] | bleeding out in the gangway. | 在过道留血而亡 |
[31:08] | – Yeah. – It’s just like my dad. | -是 -就跟我爸爸一样 |
[31:14] | Hey, Sarge, we’re ready to go. | 警长 我们准备好了 |
[31:38] | Hello. | 你好 |
[31:39] | Is this Carl? | 你是卡尔吗 |
[31:41] | Yes. | 是 |
[31:43] | Hey, Carl, this is Hank Voight with the CPD. | 卡尔 我是芝加哥警署的汉克·博伊特 |
[31:48] | – Are you alone in the house? – No. | -你一个人在房子里吗 -不是 |
[31:51] | I have hostages. | 我有人质 |
[31:53] | I will kill them. | 我会杀掉他们 |
[31:55] | Please call a hostage situation now. | 你马上通告人质情况 |
[31:58] | All right, I’m gonna do that. | 好 我会的 |
[32:00] | But I need you to talk to me first | 但我需要你先跟我说一下 |
[32:02] | so I know what it is I’m calling in. | 让我知道现在是什么情况 |
[32:07] | Can you tell me who’s inside? | 你能告诉我谁在里面吗 |
[32:09] | – Are they safe? – They’re safe now. | -他们安全吗 -他们现在安全 |
[32:12] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[32:13] | We’re gonna keep it that way. | 继续保持如此 |
[32:24] | Carl, what are we doing here? | 卡尔 你这是干什么 |
[32:26] | You’re not a hostage negotiator. | 你不是人质谈判专家 |
[32:28] | No, no, I’m not. | 没错 我不是 |
[32:30] | But…I can help. | 但 我可以帮忙 |
[32:34] | Look, why don’t you tell me what it is you’re after? | 你先告诉我你到底想要什么好吗 |
[32:36] | You’re supposed to call in support. | 你应该请求支援 |
[32:39] | I need the dozen cars, the command post, | 我需要警车车队 指挥站 |
[32:43] | the hostage negotiator. | 人质谈判专家 |
[32:45] | Well, that’s all coming. | 都会来的 |
[32:47] | I just thought, for right now, | 现在我就想 |
[32:51] | let’s you and me talk about how we’re gonna end this. | 先跟你谈谈怎么结束这一切 |
[33:01] | Carl, I knew your father. | 卡尔 我认识你父亲 |
[33:04] | He was a good man. | 他生前是个好人 |
[33:06] | Look, if you walk out that door right now, hands raised, | 如果你现在举起手来从那扇门走出来 |
[33:09] | I can personally make sure you won’t be harmed. | 我个人向你保证 你不会受到任何伤害 |
[33:12] | Not harmed? | 不受伤害 |
[33:14] | It’s too late for that. You’ve already done too much. | 太晚了 你做的太过分了 |
[33:17] | – I know what you’ve been doing. – Carl. | -我知道你的所作所为 -卡尔 |
[33:18] | I’ve seen the news. You just keep going. | 我看到新闻了 你不会停 |
[33:20] | – Look, take it easy, Carl. – Where are they? | -你冷静 卡尔 -人呢 |
[33:22] | Where are the rest of them? | 其它人呢 |
[33:23] | The cops should be here by now. | 现在警察应该来了 |
[33:27] | Unless you didn’t call them. | 除非你没有通知他们 |
[33:35] | Carl. Carl, you there? | 卡尔 卡尔 你还在听吗 |
[34:12] | Carl, I need you to talk to me. | 卡尔 我需要你跟我说话 |
[34:14] | You all killed him. | 是你们杀了他 |
[34:17] | You killed him. You put a bullet in his chest. | 你杀了他 你朝他的胸膛开了一枪 |
[34:21] | And then left. | 然后走了 |
[34:24] | You scattered until there was nothing there anymore. | 你们分散开 直到什么都没有了 |
[34:27] | And it keeps going! | 事情还在继续 |
[34:29] | Carl, we can get you help. | 卡尔 我们可以帮你 |
[34:30] | We can move past all of this. | 我们可以安然度过这一切 |
[34:32] | You’re supposed to call in support! | 你应该请求支援的 |
[34:34] | I need the dozen cars, the command post, | 我需要一队警车 指挥台 |
[34:38] | the hostage negotiator. | 人质谈判专家 |
[34:43] | He’s got the whole place rigged with explosives. | 他把整栋房子里放满了炸药 |
[34:45] | He’s trying to get as many cops here as he can. | 他想尽可能多叫警察来 |
[34:54] | All right, Carl. Let’s talk about your father. | 好 卡尔 我们谈谈你爸爸 |
[34:58] | You killed him! | 你杀了他 |
[35:00] | I know what you’re gonna do. | 我知道你会怎么做 |
[35:01] | This little girl in here, this mother, | 这里这个小女孩 还有她妈妈 |
[35:04] | all the people outside, my family, | 外面所有人 我的家人 |
[35:06] | you’re gonna hurt every single one of them. | 你会伤害到他们每一个人 |
[35:07] | You’re a cop! So you can hurt people. | 你是警察 所以你可以伤害人 |
[35:10] | No, Carl. I didn’t become a cop to hurt anyone. | 不 卡尔 我当警察不是为了伤害人 |
[35:14] | The exact opposite. | 恰好相反 |
[35:19] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[35:22] | My father was a cop like yours. | 我爸爸跟你爸爸一样是警察 |
[35:25] | And he died in the line of duty, like yours. | 他也跟你爸爸一样出任务时牺牲了 |
[35:28] | Look that–that can cast a big shadow, believe me. | 那确实会让人有巨大的阴影 相信我 |
[35:35] | But…what I’ve done as a cop, | 但是 我作为警察 作为男人 |
[35:40] | and as a man… | 所做的是 |
[35:45] | is to try to make him proud. | 尽量让他为我骄傲 |
[35:49] | You can do that right now, Carl. | 现在你也可以 卡尔 |
[35:51] | It is not too late. | 现在还不晚 |
[35:53] | Just put the gun down and walk out that door. | 你把枪放下 走出那扇门 |
[35:56] | Your dad will be proud of you. | 你爸爸会为你骄傲的 |
[36:00] | Carl. | 卡尔 |
[36:05] | Think of your dad, Carl. | 想想你爸爸 卡尔 |
[36:06] | No. | 不 |
[36:08] | – Carl. – No. | -卡尔 -不 |
[36:10] | You’re gonna kill all of them. | 你会杀死他们所有人 |
[36:13] | – I can’t let you. – Carl. | -我不能让你那么做 -卡尔 |
[36:15] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[36:18] | I won’t let you. | 我不会让你那么做 |
[36:27] | Take it. | 动手 |
[36:42] | It’s okay. It’s okay. All right. | 没事了 没事了 |
[36:45] | Let’s get you guys out of here. | 我救你们出去 |
[36:47] | Okay. All right, come on. Let’s go. | 好了 没事了 我们走 |
[37:00] | Come on, let’s go! | 走 我们走 |
[38:58] | Say it ain’t so, man. | 告诉我不是的 |
[39:01] | Yeah. It’s time for the next chapter. | 是 是时候开启新篇章了 |
[39:05] | I’m always gonna owe you, man. | 我会一直欠你的 |
[39:08] | For what? | 欠我什么 |
[39:10] | You brought me into the unit. | 你带我进了组 |
[39:13] | I just hope I did you proud. | 我希望我没让你丢脸 |
[39:15] | I brought you on because you were dating my sister. | 我带你进组是因为你当时在跟我妹妹约会 |
[39:17] | I thought you were gonna be family. | 我以为我们会成为一家人 |
[39:18] | If I knew you were gonna break up with her, | 如果我知道你会跟她分手 |
[39:19] | I’d have stuck you at the guard shack at headquarters. | 我肯定把你丢进总部的警卫室做警卫 |
[39:23] | Timing’s everything. | 时机就是一切 |
[39:29] | Knowing the cop you’ve become… | 知道你作为警察的为人 |
[39:32] | knowing that you’re here… | 知道你在这里 |
[39:36] | that made it easy for me to take the investigator’s job. | 让我可以安心放下这里去当调查员 |
[39:42] | – Well, I appreciate it, man. – Yeah. | -谢谢 兄弟 -嗯 |
[39:45] | – Love you, bro. – Love you, too. | -爱你 -我也是 |
[39:47] | – All right, let’s go to Molly’s. – Let’s do it. | -我们去莫利酒吧吧 -好 |
[39:52] | Oh, nice touch, Christopher. | 装饰得不错 克里斯托弗 |
[39:56] | Tough day. For all of us. | 今天对我们所有人来说都是漫长的一天 |
[40:13] | How you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[40:15] | Okay. Thank you. | 还好 谢谢 |
[40:18] | I heard your partner-what’s his name, Sorensen? | 我听说你的搭档 叫什么来着 索伦森 |
[40:20] | – Yeah. – That he turned his badge in. | -对 -他辞职了 |
[40:22] | Yeah. | 是 |
[40:24] | He’s not here to give his version, | 他不在这里 没机会自己来说 |
[40:25] | so I’m gonna hold off on mine. | 所以我保留自己的说法 |
[40:27] | But yeah, he quit. | 但没错 他不干了 |
[40:29] | Well, I got a spot open in Intelligence. | 情报组现在有个空缺 |
[40:31] | Yes! | 好 |
[40:34] | I hope that’s where you were going with that. | 希望你是想邀请我加入 |
[40:37] | I’ll see you upstairs Monday morning. | 周一早上楼上见 |
[40:43] | – Lindsay. – Yeah! | -琳德赛 -太好了 |
[40:48] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[40:52] | Man of the hour! | 主角来了 |
[41:03] | Thanks. For everything. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[41:06] | No, thank you, man. Thank you. | 不 应该谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[41:08] | Speech! Speech! | 讲话 讲话 |
[41:16] | It’s hard to say good-bye. | 说再见很难 |
[41:18] | Especially on a day like this. | 尤其在今天这种日子 |
[41:23] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[41:27] | Been an honor working with you all. | 跟各位共事是我的荣幸 |
[41:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:33] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[41:35] | – To the Blue. – To the Blue. | -敬芝加哥 -敬芝加哥 |
[41:55] | When you say you have an emergency, | 你说你有急事 |
[41:56] | I really hope you mean it. | 我希望是真的 |
[42:01] | Your dad is in town. | 你爸爸来了 |
[42:05] | And he wants to see you. | 他想见你 |