Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第4季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第4季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] Is she older than that bottle of wine? 她比那瓶酒更老吗
[00:10] Oh, my God, you’re checking the label. 天啊 你竟然在找标签
[00:14] Dad, look, 老爸 听着
[00:16] a girl her age dating a guy your age? 她那个年纪的姑娘和你这年纪的人约会
[00:20] I’m sorry, she smells money. 抱歉 她肯定是看上钱了
[00:22] There’s nothing left to smell. 我哪有什么钱可图
[00:23] Well, then she’s in for a shock 她肯定想捞一笔
[00:25] because for a guy who’s broke, you live real good. 对于破产的人来说 你住得太好了
[00:28] You and, um…Mouch? 你和穆奇吗
[00:31] We’re good. We’re solid. 我们很好 很稳定
[00:33] There is a lot of trust there. 我们互相信任
[00:35] That’s a loaded description. 评价很高啊
[00:38] Mom only didn’t trust you ’cause she had eyes and ears. 妈妈不相信你是因为她看得清楚听得明白
[00:43] Okay, I got to go. 好吧 我得走了
[00:44] He gets off shift in an hour, 他一个小时后就下班了
[00:46] which is how long it’s gonna take me to walk to my car. 我要花一小时才能走到我车那里
[00:48] It’s a popular neighborhood. 这个社区很受欢迎
[00:49] Even with you in it. Go figure. 即使你住在里面 想想看吧
[00:53] Daddy, this Natalie thing, 老爸 这个娜塔莉
[00:56] all I’m saying is, be careful, okay? 答应我 小心点好吗
[00:59] You should be warning her. 你该警告的人是她
[01:01] If I had her number, I would. 如果我有她电话 一定会警告她
[01:04] Love you. Bye. 爱你 再见
[01:06] Night, pumpkin. 晚安 小甜心
[01:48] You should’ve done me right when you had the chance. 你有机会就该解决我的
[01:54] Hey, people are trying to sleep! 还让不让人睡觉了
[02:09] Honey, call 911! 亲爱的 快报警
[02:10] Oh, god. 老天
[02:14] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[02:15] He’s got my gun. 他拿走了我的枪
[02:16] – What? – I’m a– -什么 -我是个…
[02:18] I’m a cop. He’s got my gun. 我是警察 他拿走了我的枪
[02:20] Call 911! There’s a cop! 快报警 这是个警察
[02:22] She’s dying! Hurry! 她快不行了 快啊
[02:24] Okay, stay with me. 撑住啊
[02:25] Stay with me. 要撑住
[02:33] Let’s open these doors. PD’s in the house. 快开门 警察受伤了
[02:36] Let’s take it down. 把她推下来
[02:39] Give me some space, people. 大家都让开点
[02:41] Dr. Rhodes, we’re going to Trauma 2. 罗德斯医生 二号创伤科有病人
[02:43] PD’s in the house. 警察受伤
[02:45] What do we got? 什么情况
[02:45] Blunt force trauma to the head, 头部钝器击伤
[02:46] initially unresponsive in the field. 昏迷在地
[02:48] GCS is now at 10. Let’s get ready to rotate. 昏迷指数10 准备转弯
[02:52] – Rotate. – Let’s get her in. -转 -送她进去
[02:54] Gonna move her over on my count, all right? 听我口令转移她
[02:56] Yep. 好
[02:58] Set. 准备
[02:59] – One, two, three. – Transfer. -一 二 三 -移动
[03:02] Let’s get it out. Let’s get the gurney out. 把轮床推出去
[03:07] Pupils are equal and reactive bilaterally. 瞳孔正常 均有反应
[03:10] – BP? – 112 over 80. -血压 -112/80
[03:12] Heart rate is 120. 心率120
[03:13] All right, we need to check for hemorrhage. 好的 我们要检查出血情况
[03:15] Let’s get her up for a C-spine CT now. 给她做一个颈椎CT
[03:17] – Copy. – Trudy, can you hear me? -明白 -特鲁迪 能听到我说话吗
[03:20] Trudy? 特鲁迪
[03:21] You ready to travel? 可以去做检查了吗
[03:22] Yeah, let’s go. 可以 走吧
[03:24] Let’s go. 走
[03:29] Hey, excuse me. 稍等
[03:30] She’s in surgery with Dr. Rhodes. 罗德斯医生在给她做手术
[03:31] We don’t know for how long. 我们不知道需要多久
[03:32] Antonio’s setting up a grid at Beckett and Fremont. 安东尼奥在贝克特和菲蒙街都进行了排查
[03:35] There was one witness, but we don’t know how much he saw. 有一个目击者 但我们不知道他看到了多少
[03:37] What was she doing there? 她去那里做什么
[03:38] Well, we’ll find out as soon as she’s awake. 她一醒来我们就知道了
[03:40] Police are under attack. 警察遇袭
[03:41] We don’t know that’s what this was. 我们还不清楚情况
[03:43] She was wearing plain clothes, 她穿着便服
[03:44] but she could’ve been followed from the district. 但她从警局出去可能就被跟踪了
[03:46] We don’t know. 这我们都不清楚
[03:48] Where is she? 她在哪
[03:50] She’s in surgery right now. 在做手术
[03:51] I need to be with her. 我要在她身边
[03:53] That’s not possible. 不行的
[03:54] Who did this? 谁干的
[03:56] Who did this to her? 这是谁干的
[03:57] – Let’s do this someplace else. Come on. – Come on. -我们换个地方说 走 -走吧
[04:02] Look, I want to work fast. 我就不绕弯子了
[04:04] Where was Trudy tonight? 特鲁迪今晚去哪了
[04:05] I don’t know. 我不知道
[04:07] She said– 她说…
[04:08] What’d she say? 她说了什么
[04:10] I’ve been on shift 46 hours. 我已经上了46小时班了
[04:12] We’re–we’re two ships. 我们没在一起
[04:13] You said you didn’t know where she went. 你说你不知道她去了哪
[04:16] Is there… 有没有可能…
[04:17] any chance she could’ve been with another guy? 她和另一个男的在一起
[04:24] You want to run with that theory? 你要这样猜吗
[04:26] Good luck. Are we done here? 祝你好运 问完了吗
[04:27] – All right. – Does she have any beefs, -好了 -她最近跟人结梁子了吗
[04:29] professional or personal? 工作上的或者私人的
[04:30] How about some compassion? 你们能有点同情心吗
[04:32] How long have you known Trudy? 你认识特鲁迪多久了
[04:34] ‘Cause me and her, we go back 20 years. 我已经认识她20年了
[04:37] So…believe me, I’m feeling what you’re feeling. 相信我 我也感同身受
[04:44] You know Trudy. 你也知道特鲁迪这个人
[04:46] She’s had nothing but beefs, 她老是跟人起冲突
[04:47] love her or hate her. 喜欢她的人讨厌她的人都大有人在
[04:49] Is there anything that stood out to you? 有什么让你印象深刻的事吗
[04:57] Last week, 上周
[05:00] she said some nutjob shouted her down at her desk, 她说某个蠢货到她前台上大吵
[05:02] some stupid complaint. I don’t know. 什么破投诉 我不知道
[05:05] Don’t know his name. 不知道他叫什么
[05:06] He threatened her. 他威胁了她
[05:08] She said she was gonna handle it. 她说她会处理的
[05:11] I should have done something. 我应该做些什么的
[05:12] No. 不
[05:14] That’s not your job. 那不是你的工作
[05:16] We got this. 交给我们吧
[05:19] – C– – Yeah, come on. -这… -来吧
[05:24] We’re gonna turn this block inside out. 我们要把这个街区搜个底朝天
[05:27] I want every single resident accounted for. 我要查清楚每个住户
[05:29] No one leaves until it’s done. 在此之前任何人不准离开
[05:31] One of ours is in the hospital. 一位同僚现在躺在医院里
[05:33] Let’s go get some answers. 我们要找到答案
[05:37] I came out to the car, she was lying there, 我到车边上 就看到她躺在那里
[05:40] I told my wife to call 911. 我让我妻子赶紧报警
[05:41] Then you guys showed up. 然后你们就来了
[05:43] Did you guys need me to come down and make a statement? 要我去局里录个口供吗
[05:45] Tell us what you saw. No detail’s too small. 告诉我们你看到了什么 要事无巨细
[05:47] Yeah. I didn’t see the guy. 好 我没看到那家伙
[05:49] I-I heard a car peel out. 我听到有辆车开走了
[05:51] It was definitely a V-8. 绝对是一辆V8
[05:52] It sounded vintage. 听上去很像
[05:54] I collect. 我是车迷
[05:55] Anyway, I came out. 不管怎么样 我出来
[05:56] Your officer triggered the car alarm. 你们的警官触发了车载警报
[05:57] It was, uh, 10:20. 那大概是十点二十分
[05:59] How did you know she was police? 你怎么知道她是警察
[06:00] She said she was, 她自己说的
[06:01] you know, before she passed out. 在她晕过去之前
[06:03] She tried to defend herself, or I assume she did, 她试图反击 我猜是的
[06:05] but the guy took her gun. 但那家伙夺走了她的枪
[06:07] We’re gonna need to get this in writing. 我们得把这些信息记录下来
[06:09] – You can do it from your house. Officer? – Yeah. -可以去你家记录 警官 -好的
[06:14] Okay, all right. 好吧
[06:16] The guy left her purse, 那家伙没拿走她的钱包
[06:18] didn’t take her watch. 没拿走她的手表
[06:21] I got Sergeant Hayes from Violent Crimes 我已经让暴力犯罪科的海耶斯警长
[06:22] running all recent parolees with robbery backgrounds, 搜索住在这片区域的重犯和最近释放的
[06:25] convicted felons who live in this sector. 有抢劫背景的假释犯
[06:28] I don’t know, what do you think? 我不知道什么情况 你怎么看
[06:31] Al. 埃尔
[06:34] He only took her gun. 他只拿走了她的枪
[06:41] I need all you to report for canvassing 我要你们所有人向韦伯斯特街的
[06:43] to Detective Dawson up on Webster Street. 道森警探汇报所有调查信息
[06:45] Let’s move. 赶紧的
[06:47] Burgess, I need you catching in-service calls 伯吉斯 你来接听街区
[06:50] at the south end of the district. 南部的报警电话
[06:51] Sir, shouldn’t I help on the canvass? 长官 我不用现场去协助调查吗
[06:53] Intelligence has Platt’s case. 情报部已经负责普拉特的案子了
[06:54] I already got five cars down on that job. 我已经派出五辆警车前去协助
[06:55] – Excuse me? – Will you hang on just a minute? -不好意思 -你能稍微等会吗
[06:57] And we got a big city we need to deal with. 我们要对整个城市负责
[06:59] I got to take this. Hang on. 我得接一下这个电话 你等一下
[07:02] Adam. 亚当
[07:03] What do we know? 现在知道什么情况
[07:04] Not much yet. 不多
[07:05] Voight’s got us onto something, 博伊特给我们提供了方向
[07:06] but he thinks that Platt was targeted. 但是他觉得这是针对普拉特的犯罪
[07:09] Is there anything I can do to help? 我能帮上些什么忙吗
[07:10] Yeah, we can use more hands. 好啊 多一个人多一份力
[07:12] Come on. 来吧
[07:14] All right, yeah. 好吧 去吧
[07:20] I don’t think this was a random attack. 我觉得这不是什么无差别袭击
[07:23] These are CRs filed against Platt. 这是所有关于普拉特的报告
[07:25] The top two are lawsuits she’s racked up. 最上面的两份是针对她的诉讼
[07:28] We think she knows her assailant. 我们觉得她认识袭击者
[07:30] A guy came in the district last week, made threats. 上周有个人来局里威胁她
[07:33] I want to know why, and I want to know who, 我想知道为什么 以及他是谁
[07:36] and fast. 要尽快
[07:37] Sergeant, 警长
[07:39] you know we got those new cameras installed downstairs? 你知道我们楼下安装了新的摄像头吗
[07:41] We do? 真的吗
[07:42] Yeah, it’s a new security measure, 是新的安全措施
[07:43] so if the guy was a walk-in… 所以如果这家伙是走进来的
[07:45] I’ll contact OEMC, get access. 我联络紧急事故处理办公室取得权限
[07:47] Meantime, every page. 同时 仔细翻看每一页
[07:48] Yeah. 好
[07:50] If you don’t have any lawsuits filed against you, 要是你身上没背几起诉讼
[07:51] you’re a fake-ass cop. 你肯定不是个真警察
[07:53] Well, in that case, Platt’s real as hell. 既然这么说 普拉特实在太真了
[07:58] Bad joke. Let’s dive in. 不好笑 我们开工吧
[08:24] All right, these are all Platt’s shifts 这是安装摄像头后
[08:27] since the cameras went in. 普拉特上班时的录像
[08:30] That’s me walking in right there. 那是我走了进来
[08:31] – We see that. – Adam, faster. -看到了 -亚当 快点
[08:33] You got it, yeah, yeah. 好的 没问题
[08:37] Wait, what’s that? 等等 那是什么
[08:44] That’s Malik. 那是马利克
[08:46] – Who? – He runs the liquor store on 22nd. Let’s go. -谁 -他在22街开酒水店 我们走
[08:49] Yo, Malik. 马利克
[08:51] You threatening cops, huh? 你威胁警察
[08:53] Can I help you, Officer? 有什么需要帮助的 警官
[08:56] Come out here. 出来
[08:57] I ain’t got to consent to that. 我凭什么听你的
[09:03] We gotta ask you a couple of questions, dog. 我们有几个问题想问你 哥们
[09:07] I got two more units in the back. Try and run. 后门还有两小队人守着 跑跑看
[09:18] Y’all got body cameras on? 你们带着执法摄像仪了吗
[09:19] Nope. 没
[09:20] Not us. 我们不用
[09:22] Where were you tonight, Malik? 你今晚去哪里了 马利克
[09:24] I was here, all night. 我一晚上都在这
[09:26] I got here at 8:00, and I haven’t left. 八点到这之后就没出去过
[09:27] – Who’s gonna back you up? – How about your Sergeant? -谁能证明 -你家警长怎么样
[09:30] Hell you trying to say? 你什么意思
[09:31] You work for Sergeant Platt, right? 你们是普拉特警长的手下 对吧
[09:34] She came in, she walked my nephew out to the car. 她进来 送我侄子上了车
[09:37] Tonight’s when we do our cash runs. 今天是我们的盘点日
[09:39] We go collect from my other shops, 我们去其它店里收钱
[09:41] but we’ve been robbed twice. 但我们被抢了两次
[09:43] Okay, well, I’m confused because 那我听不明白了 因为
[09:45] you were just in our district, making threats. 你之前刚来过我们分局撂狠话
[09:48] We supposed to get more patrol on the block 我们这条街上应该配备更多巡警
[09:49] but budget cuts or whatever. 但是预算削减了还是什么的
[09:51] Look, she came here on her own, bury the hatchet, 她今晚是自己来的 跟我握手言和
[09:54] and do the security herself. 然后亲自来做警卫
[09:56] Wait, she came here tonight, after her shift? 等等 她今晚下班之后来了这里
[09:58] That’s what I’m telling you. Is there a problem? 我这刚说了 有问题吗
[10:01] She seem out of sorts at all? Upset? 她有没有不对劲 生气什么的
[10:03] She always upset. 她有不生气的时候吗
[10:07] Look, tonight’s big complaint was, 她今晚上心情不爽是因为
[10:08] she had to go see her old man. 她不得不去见她爸
[10:11] Guess he’s some type of hard-ass too. 看来他也是个狠角色
[10:15] – Thank you. – All right. -谢谢 -好
[10:21] Someone’s watching. 有人在监视
[10:38] What is it, Ruzek? 怎么了 鲁塞克
[10:55] Chicago Police! 芝加哥警察
[10:59] Oh, okay. 好吧
[11:02] It’s open. 门没锁
[11:36] 5021, we got a man down with multiple gunshot wounds. 我是5021 有伤者身中多枪
[11:39] Roll the crime lab 叫取证组来
[11:41] and make the proper notifications. 让人去通知家属吧
[11:43] Copy that, 5021. 收到 5021
[11:45] No need for an ambulance. 不用叫救护车了
[12:02] There’s no sign of forced entry, 没有强行闯入的迹象
[12:03] except for us coming through the front door. 除了我们进来时打破了前门玻璃
[12:05] Could be he knew the guy or guys. 可能是一个或多个他认识的人
[12:07] Could be they had a nice dinner, 可能他们吃了顿饭
[12:08] and somebody said something wrong thing. 然后一言不合就开枪了
[12:10] He was tortured for information. 他被人刑讯过
[12:12] I know you’re working fast, 我知道你们脑子快
[12:13] but all I said was extensive contusions. 但我只说过他有大面积挫伤
[12:15] He was tortured, and Platt was hit three blocks from here. 他受人折磨 而普拉特在三个街区外遭袭
[12:19] They came here looking for Platt’s whereabouts. 他们来这想得到普拉特的行踪
[12:20] – That’s what you’re thinking? – Yeah. -你是这么想的吗 -是
[12:23] So, Trudy has dinner, she left, 所以 特鲁迪吃了晚餐 走了
[12:25] guy or guys enter, 然后一个或一群人进来了
[12:26] they rough up Mr. Platt till they get Trudy’s location, 拷打了普拉特先生 得知了特鲁迪的位置
[12:30] but they waste him anyway? 但为什么还是杀了他
[12:31] But why were they after Platt? 可是他们为什么要对付普拉特
[12:33] That’s what we’re trying to determine. 我们就是要查清楚这点
[12:35] Come here a second. I wanna tell you something. 这边来下 我有话说
[12:37] Okay, what? 什么事
[12:38] You know Platt’s dad was into some shady deals. 普拉特的父亲牵涉到几桩可疑交易
[12:41] Now, if she wound up in the middle of something, 如果她也被卷了进去
[12:43] this might get worse for her. 她可能还会有危险
[12:44] Well, we can’t think about that. 我们不能这么想
[12:46] All right, regardless, 好吧 不管怎么说
[12:48] it’s also possible that she wasn’t even the target; 我们也得考虑到她可能并不是目标
[12:50] he was. 而是她父亲
[12:51] You know, they roughed her up to get his location. 把她打了一顿 问出了他的地址
[12:55] Look, we got to make the connection. 我们必须把这其中的联系查清楚
[12:57] Someone wanted them both to suffer. 有人想让他们两个都遭罪
[12:59] We find out why, then we’ll know who. 只要查出原因 元凶就不难找了
[13:02] How’s she doing? 她怎么样了
[13:03] She’s in surgery. 还在做手术
[13:06] It looks bad. 情况不太妙
[13:14] Robert Platt, age 72. 罗伯特·普拉特 72岁
[13:18] Well, this is no longer an isolated attack 这已经不再是一起单纯的
[13:20] against a sergeant in our district. 针对我们分局警长的袭击了
[13:22] Mr. Platt was found in his apartment. 普拉特先生的遗体在他家中被发现
[13:24] He’d been beaten, shot several times with a .357 caliber. 生前曾被殴打 被点三五七手枪连击数枪
[13:28] He’s got no priors, 他没有前科
[13:29] but he was investigated by Financial Crimes and the IRS. 但是金融犯罪科和税务局曾调查过他
[13:32] Three buildings, his development company put up, 他的开发公司建起三栋大楼后
[13:34] they went bankrupt. 就破产了
[13:35] He made a lot of people rich in the ’80s 他在八十年代让好多人发了家
[13:36] and lost money for them ever since. 而自那之后他们就一直赔钱
[13:38] Neighbor called in shots fired at 10:04 p.m. 邻居于晚十点四分报警有人开枪
[13:41] Patrol responded by throwing the zone operator 巡警回应后向指挥台汇报
[13:43] a code 19-Paul. 代码19-P
[13:44] And nobody else called in the shots? 没别人报警吗
[13:46] No, so patrol didn’t knock, 没有 所以巡警也没敲门
[13:48] but that gives us a timeline. 但我们可以确定时间线
[13:50] Platt leaves her house, offender enters, shoots Robert. 普拉特出了门 凶手进来射杀了罗伯特
[13:52] Platt buys a water bottle at CVS. 普拉特在CVS买了瓶水
[13:54] 15 minutes later, she’s attacked. 一刻钟后她就被袭击了
[13:56] And he wasn’t robbed. 他不是被抢劫了吧
[13:57] Nothing appeared to be disturbed, 家里似乎没被翻过
[13:58] except for the living room where there was an apparent struggle. 除了客厅 而那里显然发生了打斗
[14:01] All right, listen. 好了 听着
[14:02] I liked Robert, 我喜欢罗伯特
[14:04] but I think we’re looking at the wrong Platt. 但我想我们该查父亲 而不是女儿
[14:07] I want you to cross-reference everybody 你们去交叉对比所有
[14:08] he did business with against anybody Trudy arrested, 跟他有业务往来和被特鲁迪抓过的
[14:11] beefed with, anything. 跟她有矛盾的人 所有的都要
[14:13] She’s counting on us to get this right, 她就指望我们为她伸张正义了
[14:15] so is her husband. 她丈夫也是
[14:17] So am I. 我也是
[14:24] So? 怎么样
[14:26] So Platt came in with what looked like 普拉特来时看起来像是
[14:28] an orbital blowout fracture. 眼眶爆裂性骨折
[14:30] CT came back clear. CT显示确实如此
[14:31] What does that mean? Is she gonna be okay? 那是什么意思 她会没事吗
[14:33] – She is. – He’s being modest. -是的 -他在谦虚
[14:35] Um, Platt had a bad bleed in her eye socket. 普拉特的眼窝出血很严重
[14:37] Thanks to Dr. Rhodes, no permanent damage. 多亏了罗德斯医生才不会有永久性损伤
[14:39] She’s up, she’s alert, 她醒了 很警觉
[14:41] she’s kind of rude. 有点粗鲁
[14:43] All cylinders firing. 火气全开
[14:44] Thank you. 谢谢你
[14:48] What’s wrong? You okay? 怎么了 你还好吗
[14:50] Her dad… 她爸爸
[15:01] Hey, Sarge. 警长
[15:02] I didn’t see him. 我没看到他
[15:04] I heard footsteps, and then I got conked. 我听到了脚步声 然后就被打晕了
[15:07] Trudy, we went back through your night, 特鲁迪 我们查了你昨晚的安排
[15:10] so we know that you had dinner 知道你被袭击前
[15:11] with your father before you were attacked. 和你父亲一起吃了晚饭
[15:14] We rolled the unit to his house. 我们派人去了他家
[15:17] Uh, to… 去…
[15:20] This is, uh, really hard. 这真 很难开口
[15:22] Uh, I’m just gonna say it, Sarge. 我就直说了 警长
[15:24] They found your father unresponsive. 他们发现你父亲时他已经无意识了
[15:27] Olinsky was in first. 奥林斯基第一个进去
[15:28] There were signs of a struggle. 现场有打斗的痕迹
[15:30] He had multiple gunshot wounds. 他身上有多处枪伤
[15:33] What are you saying? 你在说什么
[15:34] I’m–I’m… 我…我…
[15:36] I’m sorry. 我很遗憾
[15:38] There was nothing we could do. 我们也无能为力
[15:41] Nothing that we could do? 无能为力
[15:42] Don’t–don’t– don’t talk to me like I’m some victim. 别 别 别把我当什么受害人
[15:46] Trudy, tonight you are. 特鲁迪 今晚你就是受害人
[15:49] I’m so sorry, 我很抱歉
[15:51] but he’s gone. 他走了
[15:59] Do you have witnesses? 有目击证人吗
[16:03] Do you have anything? 有没有线索
[16:05] No, they just found him. 没有 他们刚刚找到他
[16:07] Did you get a look at the guy? 你有没有看到那个人
[16:11] No. 没有
[16:12] I saw gloves, 我看到了手套
[16:16] and he had my gun. 他拿走了我的枪
[16:21] That’s all I remember. 我就记得这些
[16:23] My dad’s house, did it look like a robbery? 我爸爸家 看上去像是抢劫吗
[16:26] No. 不像
[16:28] And we’re going through all your files, 我们在查你的文档
[16:30] but we’re missing something. 但我们肯定漏掉了什么
[16:32] Do you have any idea 你知不知道
[16:33] who would want to hurt your family like this? 有谁会想这样伤害你的家人
[16:37] My family? No. 我的家人 不知道
[16:41] Nope. 没有
[16:43] I can’t even think straight. 我现在脑子都转不动了
[16:47] Okay. 好的
[16:50] Rest up. 好好休息
[16:52] I’m so sorry. 我很遗憾
[16:56] Commander. 局长
[17:00] I’m sorry, Sarge. 我很遗憾 警长
[17:07] Trudy, 特鲁迪
[17:09] I’m so sorry. 节哀顺变
[17:21] Wait. What are you trying to say? 等等 你想说什么
[17:23] Platt did something. 普拉特有行动
[17:24] There’s something going on here. 肯定有什么事
[17:26] – When? – At the hospital, she… -什么时候 -在医院里 她…
[17:30] I think that she’s got an offender in mind, 我觉得她心里已经有人选了
[17:32] but nobody popped in her files. 但她的文档里没有
[17:34] If she’s thinking of somebody, but they aren’t in her files… 如果她想到了谁 但他们不在她的文档里
[17:37] We got to go see Virginia in the Records Department. 我们得去找病例室的弗吉尼亚
[17:39] Yeah. 对
[17:40] Can’t do it. 不行
[17:42] Virginia, she’s your friend, and she was attacked. 弗吉尼亚 她是你的朋友 她被人袭击了
[17:44] And I won’t incriminate myself or my friend. 我可不会连累我自己和朋友
[17:47] We know that you did a Records Administration search for Platt. 我们知道你帮普拉特搜索过病例系统
[17:50] Just give us a name. Who’d she look into? 给我们一个名字就行 她查了谁
[17:52] I know that looking up a civilian 我知道查没有涉案的平民
[17:53] without a case assigned is illegal. 是违法的
[17:55] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[17:56] Okay, we don’t care. This is moving fast. 行吗 我们不在乎 这样会快很多
[17:58] Please, don’t stand in our way on this. 拜托了 不要在这件事上为难我们
[18:01] It’s Trudy. 她是特鲁迪
[18:03] Okay, I looked into a girl. 好吧 我查了一个女孩
[18:05] She was dating Trudy’s father. 她是特鲁迪父亲的女友
[18:06] – Okay. – Natalie Kern. -好的 -娜塔莉·科恩
[18:08] But it’s not her you want. 但你们要找的不是她
[18:10] It’s her ex-boyfriend, repeat offender. 是她前男友 一个惯犯
[18:12] Him, Leonard Milwood. 是他 伦纳德·米尔伍德
[18:15] There’s a record if I print this. 打印会留下记录
[18:16] I’m gonna delete this as soon the second we get him. 我们一找到他我就删掉
[18:19] Racketeering, aggravated assault, 敲诈勒索 严重伤害
[18:21] strong-arm robbery, attempted bribery. 暴力抢劫 意图行贿
[18:23] He’s ambitious. 他很厉害啊
[18:24] Trudy thought they were working an angle. 特鲁迪觉得他们在合谋
[18:26] They wanted money, and her father 他们想要钱 而她的父亲
[18:28] liked to represent like he had it. 总装得像个大款
[18:30] And now look. 结果就这样了
[18:33] Thank you. 谢谢
[18:38] Sarge, we think Platt got a bad vibe off the girl 警长 我们觉得普拉特讨厌正在和他父亲
[18:41] her dad was dating, 约会的那个女孩
[18:42] so she did a records search. 所以她去查了她的档案
[18:43] That’s Natalie Kern. She’s got an ex-boyfriend. 娜塔莉·科恩 她有个前男友
[18:46] His name’s Leonard Milwood, career stickup guy. 伦纳德·米尔伍德 职业强盗
[18:50] So, Trudy thinks these two are gonna rip off her old man, 特鲁迪觉得这两人想骗她爸爸的钱
[18:54] but they find out she’s looking into them? 而这两人发现了她在调查他们
[18:55] And then she becomes collateral damage. 所以她连带受伤了
[18:58] All right, well, get two covert cars 派两辆便衣警车
[19:00] – to sit on their houses. – Already did. -监视好他们家 -已经去了
[19:01] The uniforms haven’t seen either one of them yet. 但他们俩一个都没有出现
[19:05] So I flagged all of Robert Platt’s credit cards. 我追踪了罗伯特·普拉特所有的信用卡
[19:07] One of them just swiped at a business over on Roosevelt, 其中一张卡刚在罗斯福大道进行了消费
[19:09] flat-screen TV, case of white wine. 买了一个平板电视 一箱白葡萄酒
[19:11] Security saw a female, white, 30s, good-looking. 安保说是一个三十多岁的漂亮白人女性买的
[19:14] This is two minutes ago. 两分钟前刚发来的消息
[19:15] That is Natalie. 那是娜塔莉
[19:16] Go. 快去
[19:38] You guys go that way. 你们走那边
[19:41] Kim, Kim. Just… 金 金 稍等
[19:44] Okay, yeah. 好的
[20:03] Natalie? 娜塔莉
[20:12] Natalie Kern, you are under arrest. 娜塔莉·科恩 你被捕了
[20:14] Get off me! I didn’t do anything. 放开我 我什么也没做
[20:16] Yeah? Then why did you run? 是吗 那你跑什么
[20:20] Stay down! 趴着别动
[20:21] Who is this? Who’d you text? 这是谁 你给谁发短信
[20:26] “Police.” Is Leonard Milwood here? 警察 伦纳德·米尔伍德也在这里吗
[20:29] He’s talking to you. 他在问你
[20:30] I don’t have to talk to you. 我不用回答你的问题
[20:32] Yeah, you sure do. Is he here? 你得回答我 他是不是在这里
[20:34] Oh, my God, my car! Oh, my God, please. 天哪 我的车 我的天
[20:36] Help me, please, somebody. 来人帮帮我 来人帮帮我
[20:38] Somebody, please help. 来人帮帮我
[20:39] – He took my car! He took my car! – Kev. -他抢了我的车 他抢了我的车 -凯文
[20:41] He took my car–this way! He’s right outside! 他抢了我的车 这边 他就在外面
[20:44] He’s over there! Over here! 就在那里 就在那里
[20:45] He’s coming around the back! Please! 他往后面走了 帮帮我
[20:47] He stole my car! 他偷了我的车
[20:50] I’m good, I’m good? 有人吗 有人吗
[20:51] Good, go. 没人 走吧
[21:05] Chicago PD! Climb out of there! 芝加哥警察 爬出来
[21:08] We see you moving around! 我们看见你了
[21:10] Put them up! 把手举起来
[21:11] – Stay there. – There you go. -待着别动 -这样就对了
[21:14] – You got me? – I got you. -你没问题吧 -没问题
[21:19] We executed a search warrant at your apartment, Natalie. 我们对你的公寓申请了搜查令 娜塔莉
[21:24] You have quite the collection of gold watches. 你可真有不少大金表呢
[21:27] Most of them have Robert Platt’s initials on them. 大部分上面都有罗伯特·普拉特的名字缩写
[21:31] This one’s nice. How do you pronounce it? 这块表不错啊 怎么念来着
[21:33] “Outer-mores pee-gwet,” or something? 艾毕 还是什么
[21:35] Mm-mm, Piguet, audemars Piguet. 是彼 爱彼[世界三大制表品牌之一]
[21:39] They were all gifts for my birthday last month. 这些都是我上月生日收的礼物
[21:41] Seven men’s watches? 七块男士表吗
[21:43] That’s a nice gift. 这礼物真不错
[21:45] We were in love. 我们是恋人
[21:47] How about you hit that line again, 你能不能把这话再说一次
[21:48] but this time with some feeling, babe? 但这次投入点感情行不行 宝贝儿
[21:51] All right, I’m gonna fill in the blanks. 我给你解释一下吧
[21:53] You’re a con artist, so is your boyfriend. 你是个诈骗犯 你男朋友也是
[21:54] Only he has a habit of getting caught. 只不过他还有一个常常被捕的习惯
[21:57] And you targeted Robert Platt, 你盯上了罗伯特·普拉特
[21:59] a rich, older man, and you killed him. 有钱的老男人 你杀了他
[22:01] You tried to kill his daughter, a Chicago police officer, 你还想杀了他女儿 芝加哥警署的警员
[22:04] ’cause she didn’t trust you. 因为她不相信你
[22:05] Only you sent your boyfriend do it, 不过你是派你男朋友去杀她的
[22:07] and he’s so stupid, 而他简直蠢透了
[22:08] he botched the job and she lived. 他搞砸了 她还活着
[22:12] No? 不对吗
[22:13] You represented that you were single. 你不是说你还是单身吗
[22:14] You’re still with Leonard? 原来你还和伦纳德谈着呢
[22:15] Yeah, but that’s not a crime. 脚踩两条船又不犯法
[22:16] It’s motive for murder. 但是是杀人动机
[22:18] And you ran. 而且你还逃跑了
[22:19] Why’d you run, Natalie? 你跑什么 娜塔莉
[22:20] You know, you guys all ask the same questions. 你们总是问同样的问题
[22:23] Take her and the boyfriend, 把她和她男朋友
[22:24] have them processed for the homicide 按杀人罪
[22:25] and attempted murder of a police officer. 和谋杀警员未遂处理
[22:27] No, wait, we didn’t kill anyone. 不 等等 他没杀人
[22:31] Oh, this is where she gives you up, Leonard. 她这就要把你卖了 伦纳德
[22:32] I’m telling you, I’ve seen this movie before. 我就跟你说吧 这一幕太熟悉了
[22:34] That’s what, three times you’re a loser? 正所谓事不过三
[22:36] Do you really want to go back in front of a judge 你真的想这样都没来得及解释一番
[22:38] without telling your side of this? 就上法庭见法官吗
[22:40] No, no, no, no, no. 不不不
[22:42] Stand where you are. 站着别动
[22:47] It was all her. 都是她干的
[22:49] I didn’t lift a finger. 我一根手指都没动
[22:51] “Baby, I met this guy. 亲爱的 我遇到了一个男的
[22:52] We can take him for a ride.” 我们可以骗骗他
[22:53] All her. 都是她的主意
[22:55] She’s got a whole bunch of his stuff in storage. 她这种坏主意可多了
[23:01] But I never killed 但我这辈子
[23:03] anybody in my life. 从没杀过任何人
[23:06] Natalie either. 娜塔利也是
[23:07] And last night, 昨晚
[23:08] I was at a club near the house. 我在家附近的一家俱乐部
[23:10] He was in a casino in Indiana. He didn’t get home till late. 他去了印第安纳一家赌场 很晚才回家
[23:13] Look, Robert is a nice man. 听着 罗伯特人不错
[23:15] I think he knew I was stealing from him, 我想他知道我在偷他东西
[23:16] and I don’t think he cared. 我觉得他不在乎
[23:17] He just–he– he just liked me. 他只是 喜欢我
[23:20] Well, a lot of guys make that mistake, right? 很多人都犯过这个错误 对吗
[23:22] So why would I want to kill him? 所以我为什么要杀他
[23:24] He transferred everything he had, 他把他所有的财产都转移了
[23:25] all of his secret little corporations, 六个月前他把所有名下的秘密小公司
[23:26] to his daughter six months ago. 都转给了他的女儿
[23:31] Believe me, he wasn’t as broke as he seemed to be. 相信我 他并非真的一无所有
[23:36] All right. 好的
[23:38] The club where you were 写下昨晚你去的俱乐部的名字
[23:39] and everything you stole off Robert Platt 所有从罗伯特·普拉特那里偷走的东西
[23:41] and where it was stashed. 藏在什么地方
[23:42] Start writing. 开始写吧
[23:53] Antonio. 安东尼奥
[23:55] From the Asset Forfeiture Unit. 资产没收处的资料
[23:57] Robert Platt really was transferring ownership 罗伯特·普拉特的确把所有公司的所有权
[23:59] in all those LLCs to Trudy Platt’s name. 都转到了特鲁迪·普拉特名下
[24:01] We’re still waiting on subpoenas for three other banks. 我们还在等待其他三家银行的反馈
[24:03] Yeah, he did a pretty good job too. 的确 他干得漂亮
[24:05] Can’t find his name anywhere. 在任何地方都找不到他的名字
[24:06] Even so, Platt’s rich, 即使如此 普拉特很土豪
[24:09] like, officially. 真正的土豪
[24:12] So at this time, 按照目前的情况
[24:12] we can’t find a financial motive for these attacks. 我们找不到证据表明 袭击的动机是财务原因
[24:14] So what, it’s personal? 所以 是个人恩怨
[24:16] It’s revenge? 报复吗
[24:18] Who wants to go scare some guys? 谁想去吓吓某些人
[24:22] You, Kevin, come on. 凯文 你来吧
[24:25] Wise choice. 明智的选择
[24:34] Am I being released? 我被释放了吗
[24:35] Not exactly. Come on. 不是 出来
[24:49] Come on. Come on. 过来 过来
[24:57] Natalie, just breathe, okay? 娜塔莉 放松点 好吗
[25:02] I’m breathing, I’m breathing. 我在放松 在放松
[25:20] All right, you just, uh… 好的 你就…
[25:21] sit right here, okay? 坐在这 好吗
[25:28] Hi, hey, you must be the head chef. 你好 你一定是主厨
[25:33] We need to see the manager. 我们要见你们经理
[25:35] It’s okay, Mark. 没关系 马克
[25:37] Can I help you, officers? 需要帮忙吗 警官
[25:39] Uh…well, uh, yeah. 嗯 是的
[25:42] A friend of mine was beat nearly to death 我的朋友在离这大约一个街区的地方
[25:44] about a block from here. 差点被打死
[25:45] She’s a cop. 她是警察
[25:46] Her father’s a– a member here. 他父亲是你们这的会员
[25:48] Yeah, Robert Platt. 对 叫罗伯特·普拉特
[25:50] He was killed last night. 他昨晚被杀了
[25:54] I’m so sorry, but I don’t see how we can be of service. 很抱歉 但我显然帮不上忙
[25:57] Yeah, well, I thought that out already. 不 我觉得你能帮上忙
[25:59] You have a hidden camera that faces Beckett Street. 你们有一个隐藏的摄像机对着贝克特街
[26:03] So if we could see whatever you recorded last night 你们把昨晚这个监控摄像头
[26:05] between 10:00 and 11:00 p.m.? 10点至11点的录像提供给我们吗
[26:07] I’m gonna need a warrant. 你们得有搜查令
[26:10] I already said that she was a friend of mine, 我说过她是我的一个朋友
[26:13] and so is the state’s attorney, 而且州检察官
[26:15] you know, and he doesn’t like private clubs. 似乎很不喜欢私人俱乐部
[26:18] So…let’s get the tape, 所以 把录像给我们
[26:21] or a warrant becomes the least of your troubles. 否则搜查令会给你带来更大的麻烦
[26:26] Wait here. 稍等
[26:35] Hey, Sarge, no plates, 警长 没查到车牌
[26:37] but Olinsky pulled a video 但奥林斯基搞到了一段视频
[26:38] of a ’68 Ford Fastback Mustang 视频中有辆68年的福特野马
[26:41] circling the block where Platt was attacked. 曾绕着普拉特遇袭的街区兜圈
[26:43] Like the driver was looking for someone. 司机像正在找什么人
[26:45] Or a parking space. 或找停车位
[26:46] It’s a rare car, V-8 engine, 少见的车款 v8引擎,
[26:47] like our one almost-witness said that they heard. 像我们那位目击者听到的发动机声
[26:50] Find every car registered in the state, 彻查州系统的所有注册车辆
[26:51] anyone who’s ever owned one. 查出谁曾经注册在案此车
[26:54] Check the hot sheet, see if any are reported stolen. 另外检查报案记录 看看是否报失
[26:56] Keep it off the zone. 一定查到这辆车
[26:57] You got it. 没问题
[27:12] Weird. 吓死我了
[27:13] sneak up on a gal… 这么鬼鬼祟祟地
[27:18] I’m sorry about your dad. 关于你父亲的事 请节哀顺变
[27:22] Where are you guys at with it? 你们查得怎么样了
[27:26] We found his girlfriend, Natalie. 我们找到了他的女朋友 娜塔莉
[27:30] She had items in her apartment stolen from your dad’s house. 我们在她的公寓里找到了她从你爸爸那里偷的东西
[27:34] She alibied out for the murder, 她和她的男友
[27:35] her and her boyfriend, 都有不在场证明
[27:36] so I guess she was double-dipping on your dad. 所以我猜她和你父亲是你情我愿
[27:40] I’m sorry, you asked. 对不起 你要问的
[27:45] Text from Lindsay. 琳德赛的短信
[27:49] Okay, offender was in a ’68 Mustang Fastback. 嫌犯驾驶一辆福特68款揭背式野马跑车
[27:52] Does that mean anything to you? 你想起点什么了吗
[27:55] ’68? No, nothing. 68款 没 什么都没想到
[27:57] Wish it did. 希望能想到
[27:59] Okay. Oh, and hey, 好的 另外
[28:01] I brought you something from vending. 我从自动售货机给你买了点东西
[28:04] Mixed nuts? 坚果吗
[28:06] Yeah, you love mixed nuts. 是的 你最喜欢吃坚果了
[28:08] – Look at me. – Yeah? -看着我 -怎么
[28:09] Rice pudding is a stretch right now. 现在我吃白米饭都困难
[28:13] Right. 好吧
[28:15] Okay, I have to 好了 我要去
[28:17] go chase down this car, 追查这辆车的下落了
[28:18] but I-I promise to keep you in the loop. 但是我会及时向你汇报的
[28:24] Nice try with the nuts. Thanks. 谢谢你的坚果 心领了
[28:38] Dark red 1968 Mustang Fastback. 1968年的深红色福特揭背式野马
[28:42] Not a lot of these left around. 现在很少见了
[28:43] This one belongs to Wade McGregor. 这辆车属于韦德·麦格雷戈
[28:47] McGregor, his name popped in Platt’s dad’s files. 麦格雷戈这个名字在普莱特父亲的档案里出现过
[28:49] Yes, McGregor ran a construction company 是的 麦格雷戈开了一家建筑公司
[28:51] that did work for Platt’s dad, 为普拉特的父亲干活
[28:53] and he also invested in one of her father’s business deals 而且经济不景气的时候他还为
[28:57] that went into receivership when the economy tanked. 她父亲濒临破产的业务注资
[28:59] The file also says 档案里还写到
[29:00] he ran a side business distributing narcotics. 他的副业是售卖毒品
[29:02] He’s fresh out Stateville for an eight-year bump. 他蹲了斯泰特维尔监狱8年才放出来
[29:04] How’s he connect with Sergeant Platt? 他和普拉特警长有什么联系
[29:05] She didn’t arrest him. Narcotics pinched him. 她没有逮捕他 他是因为毒品被逮捕的
[29:07] He’s not in any of her files. 他没有出现在她的任何档案中
[29:08] Paths might’ve crossed at some point. 也许在某些时间点他们有过交集
[29:10] Platt knows how to cover her tracks. 普拉特知道如何隐瞒她的行踪
[29:13] What’s that supposed to mean? 你这是什么意思
[29:16] It’s true. 这是事实
[29:18] Just get that file in front of Trudy, 和特鲁迪当面对质这份文档
[29:20] see if she can make a connection. 看她是否能找到其中的关联
[29:23] Come on, you and me are gonna go talk to the arresting officer. 你和我去和执行逮捕的警员聊聊
[29:29] Detective Flores, thanks for taking the time. 弗洛里斯警探 感谢你抽时间出来
[29:32] Don’t thank me till we’re finished. 聊完再谢我吧
[29:34] It’s something my old man used to say. 这是我父亲经常说的一句话
[29:36] Hank? 汉克
[29:37] Flores. 弗洛里斯
[29:38] So yeah, Wade McGregor. 是的 韦德·麦格雷戈
[29:40] My team pinched him holding weight. 我的行动队抓到了他持有毒品
[29:42] Two kis in his home in Oak Park, 在他橡树公园的家以及市中心的公寓里
[29:44] plus a condo downtown. 发现了两公斤毒品
[29:46] Is there a reason why 为什么你
[29:46] you didn’t want to talk on the phone? 不想打电话说呢
[29:49] It came off a tip from a sergeant 情报是我认识多年的一位
[29:50] I know a long time, 警长给我的
[29:52] officially recorded as Jane Doe intel. 官方记录为匿名情报
[29:54] You didn’t have enough for a warrant? 这不足以要让你拿到收查令
[29:57] Without Platt’s Jane Doe tip, 没有普拉特的这份匿名情报
[29:59] we never would’ve gotten paper to get in that house. 我们永远都拿不到那座房子的搜查令
[30:03] I don’t care if space aliens 我不管是哪位大神下凡
[30:04] came down and tipped me off. 提供给了我这份情报
[30:06] Dope dealer went to prison. 毒品贩子就应该进监狱
[30:08] Selling to guys on his job site, it was a dunk. 在工地售卖毒品 证据确凿
[30:13] You need bodies to try to locate McGregor? 你们需要人手找麦格雷戈吗
[30:15] No, we got it from here. Thanks. 不 我们人够 谢谢
[30:18] We never spoke. 我们会守口如瓶的
[30:29] Um…Maggie? 麦基
[30:31] Did you guys move Trudy Platt? 你们移动了特鲁迪·普拉特吗
[30:33] No, why? 没有 怎么了
[30:34] She’s not in her room. 她不在她的病房里了
[30:36] She’s supposed to be. 她应该在的
[30:37] And where is her hospital detail? 看护她的医院人员呢
[30:39] He was right there. 他刚才还在这里
[30:48] Hank, she’s gone. 汉克 她不见了
[32:14] Thank you. 谢谢你
[32:15] Okay, Platt’s car hasn’t moved, so if she’s mobile, 普拉特的车没有动过 所以如果她走了
[32:17] we don’t know what vehicle she’s in. 我们不知道上了哪辆车
[32:20] Wait, so she just– she just walked out? 等等 所以她就直接走出去了吗
[32:22] No, it sounds like she escaped to me. 我觉得她更像是逃跑
[32:23] We got two patrolmen sitting on the room. 我们在医院里安排了两个巡逻警察
[32:25] Should we put out an investigative alert? 我们要发布搜索警报吗
[32:26] She’s injured. She needs help. 她受伤了 需要帮助
[32:28] No, we bring her in, and we do it quiet. 不 既然我们让她卷入其中就悄悄解决这件事
[32:31] I don’t want a paper trail 我不想留下书面记录
[32:33] until this turns into something we can’t contain. 除非事情已经超出了我们的控制
[32:35] I don’t understand. I was just with her. 我不理解 我刚刚还和她在一起
[32:37] She seemed fine. 她看起来很好
[32:38] – What did she say? – Nothing. -她说了什么 -没什么
[32:39] She was breaking balls, mine, like, she seemed fine. 她还在开我的玩笑 她看起来很好
[32:42] What did you say? 你说了什么
[32:44] Did you tell her where we’re at with the case? 你告诉了她我们案情的进展了吗
[32:47] I might have said something about the muscle car. 我好像说了一些关于车的事
[32:50] Oh, man, you gave her our lead. 你告诉了她我们的线索
[32:53] She’s chasing it down. She knows who the guy is now. 她在追查了 她现在知道那个人是谁了
[32:56] All right, find Platt, find McGregor, before someone gets killed. 好吧 在出人命之前找到普拉特和麦格雷戈
[33:08] Hey, you didn’t know. 你是不知情的
[33:11] I shouldn’t have said anything. 我什么都不应该说的
[33:13] You angry? 你生气吗
[33:16] Yes, I’m angry. 是的 我很生气
[33:17] Good, 很好
[33:19] ’cause the way out of this is to do good work. 因为唯一的解决方法就是圆满完成任务
[33:22] We have one goal, right? We find Platt. 目标只有一个 找到普拉特
[33:24] Right. 是的
[33:27] Come on. 加油
[33:50] Wade McGregor. 韦德·麦格雷戈
[33:53] Don’t bother packing. 不用收拾了
[33:56] What’s up, Trudy? 怎么了 特鲁迪
[34:07] My gun. 我的枪
[34:11] Gee, thanks. 天啊 谢谢你
[34:16] Put these on. 自己带上
[34:19] Am I under arrest? 我被捕了吗
[34:20] That remains to be seen. 这要看你的表现
[34:32] All right. 知道了
[34:38] I’ll call you back. 我再打给你
[34:40] – What’s up? – So Platt’s father had three cars -什么事 -普拉特的父亲有三辆车
[34:42] parked in a lot by his house. 停在他家边上的停车场
[34:44] I figure she knows that. 她应该知道
[34:45] This is his S-Class exiting the lot one hour ago. 这是他其中一辆车一小时前出停车场
[34:48] I put a BOLO on the vehicle. 我对那辆车发出了注意警报
[34:50] I told you to keep this quiet. 我让你不要声张的
[34:51] Yeah, but I put a BOLO on the vehicle, 是 但我让大家注意那辆车
[34:52] not on Platt, and not on her target. 不是注意普拉特或者她的目标
[34:54] She’s in danger so I’m sorry, 她现在有危险 我很抱歉
[34:55] but I’m gonna do everything I can to bring her in safe. 但我要尽全力把她安全带回来
[34:58] – Okay. – And you said move fast. -行了 -你说行动要快
[34:59] Okay. 知道了
[35:01] Tactical unit spotted the car 战术小队在密歇根街2200号
[35:02] at the 2200 block of Michigan. 看到了那辆车
[35:04] They dropped an anchor, but it’s not occupied. 他们去监视了 但车里没有人
[35:06] 2200. 2200号
[35:10] That’s right where her father’s office is. 她父亲的办公室就在那里
[35:13] If she’s looking for McGregor, she can’t come here. 如果她在找麦格雷戈 肯定不会来这里
[35:20] Go. 去吧
[35:20] Search the whole building-just us. 搜索整栋建筑 就我们的人
[35:24] – Find her. – I will. -找到她 -我会的
[35:38] You set me up. 你陷害我
[35:40] Yeah, well… 是啊
[35:42] You made it easy. 你说的真轻巧
[35:45] You cut corners on Dad’s buildings. 你在我爸的建筑上偷工减料
[35:47] You dealt coke and laundered proceeds through his job sites. 你在他的工地上贩毒洗钱
[35:51] He robbed me blind. 他让我身无分文
[35:52] And I warned you then 我当时警告过你
[35:54] to stay away. 让你远离他
[35:56] If you wanted money, you call a lawyer, 如果你想要钱 那就找律师
[35:58] but no, that’s not you, Wade. 但那不是你的作风 韦德
[36:01] I’m not the one that needs a lawyer. 需要律师的不是我
[36:07] You don’t threaten the person who has you tied to a chair, moron. 你现在在椅子上绑着 还敢威胁绑你的人 白痴
[36:16] What did he say? 他说了什么
[36:21] What are you asking? 你指什么
[36:22] My father, what were his last words? 我父亲 他的遗言是什么
[36:27] I don’t remember. 我不记得了
[36:40] Open. Open. 张开 张开
[38:11] We need to talk. 我们需要谈谈
[38:36] You shouldn’t have come here, Hank. 你不该来的 汉克
[38:38] – Trudy. – I need to do this. -特鲁迪 -我需要这样
[38:39] – Trudy. – And you shouldn’t be here. -特鲁迪 -你不该来的
[38:40] Trudy, listen. 特鲁迪 听我说
[38:41] You got to calm down. It’s just me. 你要冷静 是我
[38:44] Okay, I need the truth so I can fix this. 我需要知道真相才能处理好这件事
[38:46] There’s no fixing this. 处理不好了
[38:47] Trudy, I have put a lot worse back together. 特鲁迪 我处理过更糟糕的事
[38:49] Right now, you and I have got to get on the same page 现在你和我必须统一口径
[38:52] ’cause people are gonna be double-checking our work. 因为会有人反复调查我们的工作
[38:54] Then you need to let me finish what I came here to do. 那你就应该让我做完我来这里要做的事
[38:57] You of all people should understand this! 这种情况你最清楚不过了
[38:59] You’re not me, Trudy! 你不是我 特鲁迪
[39:04] You wouldn’t be able to live with yourself. 你动手的话肯定不会原谅自己的
[39:06] He killed my dad. He killed my dad. 他杀了我爸爸 他杀了我爸爸
[39:08] I know. 我知道
[39:12] He’ll do his time. 他会付出代价的
[39:29] Voight got him. 博伊特抓到人了
[39:32] He’s being booked right now. 现在正被关押着
[39:36] And Platt? 普拉特呢
[39:38] She’s back at Med, resting up. 她回医院休息了
[39:42] Why do I feel like I just got played? 为什么我有种被耍了的感觉
[39:49] There’s a cure for that, 这个有办法
[39:49] and it is half off on Wednesdays, so. 周三半价 所以
[39:56] Come on, I’m buying. 走吧 我请客
[40:05] It’s gonna be okay. 不会有事的
[40:06] I mean, he’s not gonna breathe free air again, 我是说 他要在监狱里待一辈子了
[40:08] so we can just move on. 所以我们可以继续自己的生活
[40:10] Move on? 继续
[40:11] He hasn’t been arraigned. 他还没被传讯
[40:13] There is gonna be a trial. 还会有审判
[40:14] You’re gonna testify. 你要去作证
[40:15] I–we can move on from the worst part. 我…我们可以从最糟糕的部分开始
[40:20] You say so. 你说可以就可以吧
[40:22] I do. 是的
[40:25] How did they find him, McGregor? 他们怎么找到麦格雷戈的
[40:28] Some old muscle car he had. 通过他的一辆老车
[40:30] Guy gets out of prison, goes straight for his old ride. 他一出狱就马上重操旧业了
[40:33] The tactical team located him. 战术小队发现了他
[40:38] I thought I was having a coronary event, 听说你出去追杀人犯了
[40:40] you out chasing a killer like that. 我还以为我要犯心脏病了
[40:42] – I made a mistake. – A mistake? -我犯了一个错误 -错误
[40:45] You–sometimes you forget that I’m the police. 你…有时你忘了我是个警察
[40:49] And I worked the streets, and I did it for a long time. 我就是干这个的 我已经干了很久了
[40:54] And you forget 你忘了
[40:57] you’re someone’s wife now. 现在你是人妻了
[41:03] I know what you did way back when. 我知道你做了什么
[41:07] And you did what you had to do. 你那是不得已而为之
[41:13] But tonight? 但今晚
[41:15] I don’t know. 我不知道
[41:23] I wish we’d met when we were younger. 我们年轻一点的时候相识就好了
[41:42] I love you. 我爱你
[41:43] I love you too. 我也爱你
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第4季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme