Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第3季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第3季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] – Got you a coffee. – Thank you. -帮你点了咖啡 -谢谢
[00:05] And I don’t know if you take it black or with milk or soy 我不知道你喜欢喝黑咖啡还是加奶或是豆奶
[00:07] or anyway-I brought everything. 总之我都给你拿过来了
[00:09] Thank you. Look at that. 谢谢 很不错啊
[00:11] Here you go. 请
[00:13] – Thanks. – Thanks. -谢谢 -谢谢
[00:16] So what’s up? 话说是什么事
[00:18] So I wanted to get your advice on something. 有件事我想听听你的意见
[00:20] But I–like, I probably know what you’re gonna say, 但我…我可能知道你要说什么
[00:22] which is what I need to hear about something that– 这也正是我需要听到的
[00:26] Sorry, I need to hear you say “Don’t do it.” 抱歉 我需要听你说”不要那么做”
[00:29] – Okay, I’m with you. – Okay. -知道了 你说 -好
[00:32] Last night, I went out with Roman, just as friends, 昨晚我跟罗曼一起出去了 以朋友身份
[00:36] but by the end it kind of felt like more than that. 但到最后我感觉不止如此了
[00:44] – You don’t seem surprised. – Oh, I’m sorry, you– -你一点都不惊讶 -抱歉 你…
[00:48] You wanted me–sure. Oh, my God! 你想让我 好 天啊
[00:51] I mean, nothing has happened at all–at all, 什么都没发生过 真的
[00:53] but last night there was this moment… 但昨晚有一刻…
[00:57] Do you know what I’m talking about? 你明白我的意思吗
[01:00] Yeah, I do. 我明白
[01:03] But having been engaged to Ruzek, what you are saying is 但之前跟鲁塞克订婚 你的意思就是
[01:06] that I should not be opening the door, right? 我不该再这样 对吗
[01:08] You want me to be the one to tell you 你想让我来告诉你
[01:12] that you should not date your partner? 你不该跟搭档在一起吗
[01:16] – I- – Oh, yeah, no. -我… -对 不
[01:19] You know why I forget? I forget sometimes 你知道我为什么忘吗 有时我会忘记
[01:21] that you and Jay are dating, 你和杰在一起
[01:23] ’cause you guys make it look so easy. 因为你们让事情看起来好轻松
[01:27] Really? 真的吗
[01:28] Units in 21 and units on the Citywide, 21分局各小队及全市各队注意
[01:30] battery in progress involving a male and a female 有人报告在坎齐街和迪尔本街路口
[01:32] reported at Kinzie and Dearborn. 有一对男女发生殴打事件
[01:34] First responding officers please advise. 首先接警的警官请报告
[01:36] – Let’s roll. – 2113 squad, I’m responding. -我们走 -2113小队接警
[01:43] Some guy just got stabbed. 有人刚被捅了
[01:44] Okay, slow down. Get out of the street. 好 冷静 离开街道
[01:47] – Where did it happen? – Over there. -在哪里发生的 -那边
[01:49] – What did you see? – This couple was arguing. -你看到什么了 -有两个人在吵架
[01:51] – She was in her underwear. – She was high on something, -她穿着内衣 -她好像吸毒了
[01:54] and she stabbed the guy and she ran. 她捅了那个男的然后跑了
[01:56] – Where did he go? – He drove off. -男的去哪里了 -他开车走了
[01:57] I don’t know, north. 我也不清楚 可能往北了
[01:59] And then some other guy ran after to see if she was okay. 然后有一个人跑去看那个女的是不是有事
[02:01] – Wait, what guy? – Him. -慢着 什么人 -他
[02:04] I lost her. She tried to stab me. 我跟丢了 她想捅我
[02:06] – I was just trying to help. – Okay. -我只是想帮忙 -好
[02:08] Did you catch a plate, a type of car? 你们看到车牌号了吗 什么车
[02:09] It was silver, I’m not sure what kind. 是银色 不知道是什么车
[02:11] It was an Audi, A4 or A6. 是辆奥迪 A4或者A6
[02:14] We need to send out a flash message. 我们需要发出紧急警报
[02:15] Yes. Where did she go? 是的 她去哪里了
[02:16] Right that way down the alley. 往那边巷子里去了
[02:17] Okay, I need the three of you to stay here. 好 你们三位在这里不要动
[02:19] You’re all witnesses. Please stay here. 你们都是目击证人 请留在这里
[02:21] Hey! 喂
[02:25] Wait. 慢着
[02:29] – Down here! – Go, go. -这里 -快
[02:35] Go. 上
[02:42] Stop. 停
[02:45] Call it in. 叫人
[02:46] 2113 Squad, requesting additional units. 2113小队请求支援
[02:48] Forced entry at 3233 South Princeton. 南普林斯顿街3233号有人破门闯入
[02:50] We are entering the premises. 我们准备进入建筑
[02:51] There is a plainclothes officer on the scene. 现场有一位便衣警察
[02:53] – Let’s go. – Yeah. -我们走 -好
[03:09] – Chicago PD, anyone in here? – Burgess. -芝加哥警察 有人吗 -伯吉斯
[03:14] I got it. 好的
[03:30] Go. 上
[03:32] Drop it! Let me see your hands! 放下 举起手来
[03:33] Let me see your hands! 举起手来
[03:39] Help me. 救我
[03:45] Victim’s name is Ruby Baker. She says she was kidnapped. 受害者名叫露比·贝克 她说她被绑架了
[03:48] She stabbed her abductor with a screwdriver 她用一把螺丝刀捅伤了绑架她的人
[03:50] she found in the trunk of his car. 螺丝刀是她在他的车后备箱里找到的
[03:52] She got away. He drove off. 她逃跑了 他开车走了
[03:53] This was a kidnapping in progress? 这是在查的绑架案吗
[03:55] No, Ruby thinks she was snatched 不是 露比认为她是
[03:56] about two months ago, maybe? 大约两个月前被抓走的
[03:58] She says she lost track. 她说记不清了
[03:59] Kidnapper drugged her. Next thing she knows, 绑架她的人给她下了药 然后她知道的
[04:01] she’s chained up in some room. 就是她被用链子绑在一个房间里
[04:03] We ran her through NCIC and LEADS. 国家犯罪信息中心和执法部门信息库都找过了
[04:05] Nobody’s reported her missing. 没有人报告她失踪
[04:06] She’s still traumatized. 她仍然有心理创伤
[04:08] You can talk to her. But go easy. 你们可以跟她说话 但要有分寸
[04:09] All right, thanks. 好的 谢谢
[04:10] Can you get the evidence over to the lab? 你能把证据送去实验室吗
[04:12] See if they can put a rush on it. 看看他们能不能加急处理一下
[04:13] Yeah, got it. 好 没问题
[04:15] Done a rape kit yet? 进行强奸检查了吗
[04:16] She’s refusing medical treatment. 她拒绝接受医疗帮助
[04:17] She won’t let us touch her. 不肯让我们碰她
[04:19] She’s 19, so technically, we can’t force her. 她19岁了 所以严格来说我们不能强迫她
[04:21] – Thanks, Natalie. – Yeah. -谢谢 娜塔莉 -客气
[04:27] Ruby, this is Sergeant Voight, and that’s Detective Olinsky. 露比 这是博伊特警长 那是奥林斯基警探
[04:32] – Did you get him? – Not yet. -你们抓到他了吗 -还没有
[04:35] We’re hoping that you can help us with that. 我们希望你能帮我们抓到他
[04:38] Ruby, the man you stabbed, was that your kidnapper? 露比 你捅伤的人是绑架你的人吗
[04:41] Mister. 先生
[04:44] Just Mister. 就叫先生
[04:45] That’s what he made me call him. 他让我这么叫他
[04:47] What else can you tell us about this man? 你还知道他的什么信息
[04:50] He was tall. He had sandy brown hair. 他很高 黄褐色头发
[04:55] That’s great. Is there anything else? 很好 还有别的吗
[04:59] His nose. It looked like it’d been broken. 他的鼻子 好像被打断过
[05:03] Like, a long time ago. 很久以前断的
[05:06] And he always parts his hair, like a politician. 他喜欢把头发分开梳 就跟政治家一样
[05:14] Did he force himself on you? 他强奸你了吗
[05:20] I’m sorry. Where were you held? 抱歉 你被关在哪里
[05:24] – Was it a house, a building? – A room, with no windows. -是一栋房子 一栋建筑 -一个没有窗的房间
[05:28] He didn’t want me to know what time it was. 他不想让我知道是什么时间
[05:30] And he wouldn’t let me leave, not even to use the bathroom. 也不让我离开 去厕所都不行
[05:33] I used a bucket. 我用一个桶
[05:35] He…got off on that. 那样他…会有快感
[05:38] Ruby, do you remember any other details of that room? 露比 你记得那个房间的其他细节吗
[05:42] – Sounds? – I heard kids playing. -比如声音 -我听到小孩子玩耍
[05:45] Almost every day. 几乎每天都有
[05:47] And yesterday I heard sirens, lots of them. 昨天我还听到了警笛声 很多
[05:51] I thought I was being rescued. 我以为有人去救我了
[05:56] So how’d you end up outside? 那你是怎么到外面的
[05:59] Mister–or whatever the hell his name is– 先生…不管他叫什么
[06:02] he said we had to move. 他说我们必须转移
[06:05] He threw me in the trunk. 他把我扔进了后备箱
[06:07] I kept banging till he pulled over. 我一直敲 他才停车
[06:11] That’s when I stabbed him. 然后我就捅了他
[06:15] Listen, none of us can imagine what you’ve been through, 我们没有人能想象你经历的事
[06:18] and I’m sure you just want to try to forget, 我也知道你肯定想忘记
[06:23] but we really need you to do something for us. 但我们真的需要你帮我们
[06:27] We need you to let the doctors give you a rape kit. 你需要让医生给你做强奸检查
[06:29] I-I can’t stay here. 我不能留在这里
[06:31] He said he’ll find me. 他说他会找到我
[06:33] I’m not going back to that place. 我不想回那个地方
[06:34] Well, we’ll have an officer posted outside your door. 我们会在门外安排警官保护你
[06:39] Can you stay? 你能留下吗
[06:41] Sure, yeah. I can stay. 当然可以 我可以留下
[06:49] Sarge, think I narrowed down the location. 警长 我缩小范围了
[06:51] All right. 好
[06:52] So Ruby said that she jumped out the car 露比说她在坎齐和迪尔本街路口
[06:55] at Kinzie and Dearborn. 从车上跳下来
[06:56] Told Olinsky that they drove around for about ten minutes. 告诉奥林斯基说他们开了大概十分钟
[06:58] That would put her approximate location 这样大概她的所在位置
[07:00] in this six-mile radius. 在这里半径六英里范围内
[07:02] Ruby heard kids and sirens, which means we’re looking for 露比听到过小孩玩闹声和警笛声 也就是说
[07:04] someplace near a school or playground. 目标地点在学校或游乐场附近
[07:06] There’s a bunch of them in that area. 目标区域内有很多这样的地方
[07:07] Has anyone read Ruby’s rap sheet? 有人看过露比的前科档案吗
[07:09] In the last year alone she’s been picked up 单是去年一年 她就因为
[07:11] for credit card fraud, retail theft, possession of heroin. 信用卡诈骗 零售品盗窃 持有海洛因被捕过
[07:14] Where’d she say she was grabbed from? 她说她是从哪里被抓的
[07:16] Pin Pan Alley. 榀潘球房
[07:17] Pool hall on Ashland? 阿什兰街上的台球房吗
[07:19] That’s a hangout for runaways. 那里是离家出走孩子聚集的地方
[07:21] Lots of teen prostitution. 有很多雏妓
[07:22] So she’s got a history, like everybody else. 跟其他人一样 她有自己的过去
[07:25] All right, where we at with the composite? 好 合成图像做得怎么样了
[07:27] It just came in. 刚发过来
[07:29] All right, so circulate it to all hospitals, 好 发去所有医院
[07:31] urgent care centers. 急诊中心
[07:32] See if anyone matching this description 看看有没有符合描述的人
[07:34] came in with a stab wound. 因捅伤去就医
[07:36] Antonio, you and Jay hit that pool hall. 安东尼奥 你和杰去那个台球房看看
[07:39] Hey, where’s the thing, requisition forms? 话说 那个申请表呢
[07:42] – Grab those too. – Copy that. -也拿上 -好
[07:44] Looking very official. 一本正经的啊
[07:45] Drowning up here. Platt’s riding my ass. 快忙死了 普拉特快催死我了
[07:48] And my hangover doesn’t help, 还有宿醉来帮倒忙
[07:49] which I have you to blame for that. 这可得怪你了
[07:50] I’m sorry, who ordered the last round? 抱歉 最后一轮谁点的
[07:52] Hey, heard you caught a weird one. 听说你遇上了诡异的案子
[07:54] Uh, yeah, it was bizarre. There’s a girl– 是 是很奇怪 有个女孩…
[07:55] Cherish the anecdote, Burgess. 奇闻轶事不要随便说 伯吉斯
[07:57] As of 11 minutes ago. I am on furlough for one week, 11分钟前 我就开始为期一周的休假
[08:01] preparing for the wedding my father 准备我父亲一直
[08:02] always dreamed he drop the ball on. 梦想搞砸的婚礼了
[08:04] And you, Haircut. 还有你 刚理发的小子
[08:05] Ivory tower’s issued a district audit, due by end of shift. 上面要求对局里进行资产清点 今天下班前截止
[08:10] Sarge, this came out a month ago. 警长 这个一个月前就发来了
[08:12] This is desks, computers, pencils, 包括桌子 电脑 笔
[08:14] everything in the building. 局里的一切
[08:15] That is accurate. 很准确
[08:17] And the serial numbers on each item 每件东西的序列号
[08:19] have to match up with the numbers on the list. 必须与清单上的数字吻合
[08:22] – By the end of the shift? – It’s okay. -今天下班前 -没事的
[08:24] We’ll get it done. I’ll help you. 我们会搞定的 我来帮你
[08:26] Yes, help. 对 帮忙
[08:27] Don’t help. I don’t care. 不帮忙 我不管
[08:31] – Burgess? – Yeah? -伯吉斯 -怎么了
[08:34] As you are well aware, my wedding is 12 days hence. 你也清楚 我的婚礼12天后举行
[08:39] I need someone to help keep me on my feet 我需要有人帮我
[08:41] with respect to alcohol and such what. 选婚礼酒水之类的
[08:45] You want me to help? 你想让我帮忙吗
[08:48] Oh, are you inviting me? 你是在邀请我吗
[08:50] I guess I am. But no plus one. 算是吧 但是就你自己
[08:53] Yours is the last salmon filet we have left. 三文鱼排就剩下你一个人的份了
[08:57] – Take another look. – Yeah. -再看看 -我知道
[08:58] I’ve seen her and 20 more girls just like her. 我见过她 还有其他20个跟她一样的姑娘
[09:01] Don’t be a jagoff, all right? 别这么混蛋行吗
[09:02] We think she was abducted from here. 她可能被人从这里绑架走了
[09:04] I’m saying a lot of girls her age come and go. 我是说 很多这个年纪的女孩子来来往往
[09:07] I don’t keep track. 我又不盯着她们
[09:08] You have surveillance cameras here? 你这里有监控吗
[09:09] Think the guy who owns this place cares about his employees? 你以为这里的老板关心员工吗
[09:12] Does he? I haven’t met the guy. 关心吗 我还没见过他呢
[09:13] He doesn’t. Only thing he cares about is his money, 不关心 他唯一关心的就是他的钱
[09:16] so he has a camera right over the safe in back. 所以后面保险箱那里他装了监控
[09:19] – And nowhere else. – That’s him. -其他地方没有吗 -他就是这种人
[09:21] – No? – Nah, sorry, man. -没见过吗 -没有 抱歉
[09:23] I haven’t seen her. 我没见过她
[09:25] – What about you? – No. -你呢 -没有
[09:30] You looking for Ruby? 你在找露比吗
[09:33] – Who are you? – We used to be tight. -你是谁 -我们以前关系很好
[09:36] That so? 就这样吗
[09:37] Then what, Ruby was kidnapped. You know by who? 那露比被绑架了 你知道是谁干的吗
[09:40] No. Damn. Kidnapped? 不知道 天啊 绑架吗
[09:44] Tell me about the last time you saw her. 告诉我你最后一次见她的情况
[09:46] We, uh, got in a fight. About money. 我们吵架了 因为钱
[09:50] So she went to work. 所以她去工作了
[09:52] – And by work you mean? – Ruby went on dates, with guys. -你说的工作是指什么 -露比去跟男人约会了
[09:58] – This guy? – I didn’t get a look at him. -这个人吗 -我没见过他
[10:01] Just his car. It was expensive. 就看到过他的车 很贵的那种
[10:04] – Like an Audi? – Yeah. -比如奥迪 -对
[10:07] Yeah, like one of those. 是 差不多吧
[10:12] My brother. This your normal route? 兄弟 你都是走这条路送件吗
[10:15] You lose your mail or something? 你丢件了吗
[10:16] We’re actually looking for a guy who lives around here. 其实我们在找一个住这附件的人
[10:19] Yeah, this guy look familiar? He drives a silver Audi. 这个人眼熟吗 他开一辆银色奥迪
[10:21] Yeah, you know, yeah, yeah, yeah. 知道知道
[10:23] 5381 Bristol. Next block over. 布里斯托街5381号 隔壁街区
[10:26] You wouldn’t happen to know his name? 你不会刚好知道他叫什么吧
[10:27] No, there’s been a mail hold on that address. 不知道 那个地址从没收发过件
[10:30] I never delivered a letter to the house, 我从没给那边送过信
[10:32] but I seen him come and go. 但我路上见过他
[10:33] All right, thank you, brother. 好 谢了 兄弟
[10:43] Chicago PD! 芝加哥警察
[10:48] All right, watch out, bro. 好吧 小心 哥们
[10:49] Whoa, whoa, hold on, hold on. 等一下 等一下
[10:51] 5381 5381.
[11:00] My aunt’s a realtor. They all do it. 我阿姨是个房地产经纪人 他们都这样
[11:07] Stairs. 楼梯
[11:11] Police! Anybody in here? 警察 有人在吗
[11:23] – Hey, we’re clear upstairs! – Copy. -楼上安全 -收到
[11:31] Hey, Kev, hey. 凯文 这里
[11:34] Looks like there used to be locks here. 这里好像上过锁
[11:35] That’s a lot of security for an interior door. 屋子里的门还要上锁 有点过啊
[11:56] Ah, we’re clear. 安全
[11:58] – You ready? – Yeah. -准备好了吗 -嗯
[12:00] One, two, three. 一二三
[12:13] – You smell that? – I hate bleach. -你闻到了吗 -我讨厌漂白剂
[12:15] Yeah, he wiped the place clean. 他把这里清理干净了
[12:21] Ruby said he had her chained up to a wall. 露比说他把她用链子绑在一面墙上
[12:25] Yeah. Lindsay was right. 对 琳德赛是对的
[12:28] All right, Mouse says that the house belongs 耗子说这栋房子的房主是
[12:31] to Bill and Ruth Gainsbridge. 金斯布奇夫妇 比尔和露丝
[12:32] They moved to Florida three months ago. 他们三个月前搬去了佛罗里达
[12:34] No sign of forced entry, so somebody must’ve had the key. 没有强行进入痕迹 肯定有人有这里的钥匙
[12:37] We’ll get Mouse to get ahold of the real estate company, 我们让耗子联系房地产公司
[12:40] get us a picture of the listing agent. 拿到在册代理人的照片
[12:42] What’s that? 那是什么
[12:50] She was trying to get out. 她想弄开门出去
[13:01] My daughter loves these. 我女儿特别喜欢吃这个
[13:04] And I’m addicted to them too. 我也吃上瘾了
[13:08] You have a daughter? 你有女儿吗
[13:09] Two, actually. 其实有两个
[13:12] One’s your age, Lexi. And Michelle. 一个跟你差不多大 叫莱克西 还有米歇尔
[13:17] You close? 你们亲近吗
[13:19] Well, as close as they want me to be. 她们想要的程度
[13:27] What about you? ?What about your parents? 你呢 你父母呢
[13:30] My dad died when I was eight. 我八岁时我爸爸去世了
[13:33] I haven’t talked to my mom in years. 我很多年没跟我妈妈说过话了
[13:40] What happened to your arm? 你的胳膊怎么回事
[13:43] Nothing. 没什么
[13:47] Can I see it? 我能看看吗
[13:59] Oh, man. He did this? 天啊 他弄的吗
[14:04] I did it to myself. 我自己弄的
[14:07] So I wouldn’t forget who I was in that place. 在那里时 让我自己不要忘记自己是谁
[14:12] He kept repeating how I was nothing, 他一直说我是多么一无是处
[14:17] that he was going to turn me into someone else. 说他要把我变成另一个人
[14:21] I had to “Submit” 我必须先”服从”
[14:25] until I was “Purified.” 然后才能”纯洁”
[14:28] That’s what he called it. 他就是这么说的
[14:33] Detective? 警探
[14:34] – Can I talk to you? – Yeah. -我能跟你谈谈吗 -好
[14:39] I’ll be right outside. 我先出去一下
[14:45] Yeah? 什么事
[14:45] We got the results back from the rape kit. 强奸检查的结果出来了
[14:47] Okay. 好
[14:49] Ruby’s pregnant. 露比怀孕了
[14:59] No. This can’t be happening. 不 不可能
[15:03] I can’t have his baby. 我不能要这个孩子
[15:05] We’ll do an ultrasound to see how far along you are. 我们会做超声波看看你怀孕多久了
[15:07] You still have options. 你还有选择的余地
[15:09] Can you do a paternity test? 你们能做亲子鉴定吗
[15:11] Prove what he did to me? 证明他对我做的事
[15:13] We can do an amniocentesis, 我们可以做羊膜穿刺
[15:15] but there are risks. It could harm the baby. 但有一定危险 可能伤及孩子
[15:20] I know you got a million things going through your mind right now, 我知道现在你脑子里很乱
[15:24] but I’m gonna need you to look at some photos, 但我需要你看看这些照片
[15:27] see if you recognize any of these men. 看看有没有认识的人
[15:32] Can you do that? 可以吗
[15:37] Okay. 好
[15:43] Oh, God. 天啊
[15:46] Ruby, Ruby… 露比 露比
[15:49] You need to say it. 你需要说出来
[15:53] Which one abducted you? You need to say it. 哪个绑架了你 你需要说出来
[16:09] That’s him. 是他
[16:10] Drew Stommer, real estate agent at Cermak Reality. 德鲁·斯托默 瑟马克房地产的经纪人
[16:14] Business degree at Northwestern, 西北大学商学专业毕业
[16:15] minor is psychology. 辅修心理学
[16:16] Never married, no kids, no priors. 未婚 没有孩子 没有前科
[16:18] This guy looks like the world’s most eligible bachelor. 这家伙看上去就是个黄金单身汉
[16:21] That’s what they said about Ted Bundy. 他们也是这么说泰德·邦迪[连环杀手]的
[16:23] We got the results of Ruby’s ultrasound back. 超声波检查结果出来了
[16:25] She is seven weeks pregnant, 她怀孕七周了
[16:27] which means it’s Stommer’s. 所以说孩子是斯托默的
[16:28] I called the owners of the house on Bristol. 我打电话问过曾住布里斯托街的房主
[16:30] They told Stommer to put it on the market six months ago. 他们半年前就让斯托默把房子卖出去
[16:33] He didn’t list it on MLS till last week, 可他上周才挂到房产公司网上
[16:35] which means he’s been sitting on the house. 这说明之前他一直在使用房子
[16:37] Yeah, to hide Ruby. 对 用来藏露比了
[16:38] And he had to move her because the house was about to sell. 他必须把她转移 因为房子要卖了
[16:40] Perfect, all right, thank you. Ah, uh, guys. 很好 谢谢 各位
[16:43] Stommer, I just ran him through the DMV. 斯托默 我从车管所那里查到了
[16:45] He’s the registered owner of a silver 2004 Audi A4. 他名下有一辆2004款银色奥迪A4
[16:48] His office says that he’s hosting 他办公室的人说
[16:49] an open house at a property in Hyde Park. 他正在海德公园那边带人看房子
[16:51] All right, Antonio, you and Lindsay go pick this guy up. 好 安东尼奥 你和琳德赛去把他抓来
[16:53] No, I’ll pick him up. 不 我去抓
[16:55] Okay, you and Atwater. 好 你和阿特沃特去
[16:58] Jay, get a warrant for his house. 杰 去申请搜查令搜查他家
[17:00] I want you to search it top to bottom. 里里外外要搜个遍
[17:05] – Ruzek, you got a sec? – Yeah. -鲁塞克 你有时间吗 -有
[17:08] Platt has me doing inventory. 普拉特让我盘点资产
[17:10] I notice you signed in a laptop last week, 我注意到你上周登基了一台笔记本
[17:11] but it’s not in the evidence locker. 但是证物室里没有
[17:13] Any chance you know where it is? 你知道笔记本在哪里吗
[17:15] It says I signed it back in. 上面写我送回了吗
[17:16] Yeah, it was on Wednesday. 对 周三送回的
[17:17] Well, then it’s got to be there somewhere. 那肯定就在那里面
[17:18] No, I checked twice already. No laptop. 没有 我检查两次了 没有笔记本
[17:20] You really gonna bust my balls about this? 你真要因为这个为难我吗
[17:22] I have to have the inventory done by the end of the shift, so. 今天下班前我必须盘点完毕 所以是的
[17:26] Well, I got a case to work, so. 我还要去办案子 先走了
[17:30] You ask about the laptop? 你在问笔记本的事吗
[17:32] Look, I’m not saying he stole it, but– 我没说他偷了 但是…
[17:34] Adam once lost a pair of boots while he was wearing them. 有一次亚当把穿着的靴子都丢了
[17:36] So it’ll turn up. Don’t stress. 所以笔记本会出现的 别担心
[17:40] All new flooring, and did I mention 地板全新 我还提到过
[17:42] we are in an A-plus school district? 这个社区的学校是A+学校吗
[17:45] Great place to raise children. 所以在这里抚养孩子再合适不过了
[17:46] Drew Stommer? 德鲁·斯托默吗
[17:47] Excuse me. I’ll be right with you. 抱歉 我马上就来
[17:49] You’re under arrest for kidnapping and sexual assault. 你因为绑架及性侵被捕了
[17:52] Chicago cops. You believe this? 芝加哥警察 难以置信
[17:55] In front of clients? 在客户面前非要这样吗
[17:56] Oh, I’m gonna have your jobs. 我要让你们丢掉饭碗
[17:58] I’m gonna recommend you use your right to be silent. 我建议你还是使用你的沉默权吧
[18:15] Chicago PD. 芝加哥警察
[18:24] Is something wrong with the doorbell? 门铃出问题了吗
[18:26] Chicago police. Do you live here? 芝加哥警察 你住这里吗
[18:28] Of course. What is this about? 当然 有什么事吗
[18:30] Ma’am, are you related to Drew Stommer? 女士 你跟德鲁·斯托默有关系吗
[18:32] I’m his wife, Madison. 我是他妻子麦迪森
[18:37] We have a warrant to search the premises. 我们有搜查令 来搜查这栋建筑
[18:42] We’re gonna come inside. 我们要进门了
[18:44] Excuse me. 抱歉
[18:47] Where is Drew? 德鲁人呢
[18:48] And what is this all about? 这是怎么回事
[18:51] Among other things, 除了别的以外
[18:52] your husband’s been arrested for kidnapping. 你丈夫因绑架被捕了
[18:55] Kidnapping? Kidnapping who? 绑架 绑架了谁
[18:59] You know, I really should call my husband. 我真的该给我丈夫打电话了
[19:01] Sit down. 坐下
[19:02] He’s not taking calls right now. 他现在不会接电话
[19:09] You’re gonna want to see this. 你来看看这个
[19:13] Come on. 走吧
[19:17] Mrs. Stommer, do you have a child? 斯托默太太 你有孩子吗
[19:19] Drew says we’re going to have one soon. 德鲁说我们马上就要有了
[19:22] So you’re expecting? 你怀孕了吗
[19:26] We’re trying. 我们在努力
[19:29] Drew says that setting up the nursery 德鲁说布置好婴儿房
[19:31] will help to manifest the baby. 有助于宝宝的到来
[19:33] He says if you can visualize it, you can make it true. 他说如果能想象 那就可以成真
[19:40] Okay. 好吧
[19:43] We’re gonna need you to come down to the station 我们需要你去警署
[19:45] and answer a few questions. 回答几个问题
[19:56] Recognize her? 认识她吗
[19:58] We know you were holding her at the Bristol Street house. 我们知道你在布里斯托街的房子里关过她
[20:02] So you got two options: 所以你有两个选择
[20:04] We can get your DNA and prove as much, or you can come clean. 我们可以拿你的DNA去作对比 或者你可以坦白
[20:07] I mean, I can save you the trouble. 你们不用去麻烦了
[20:09] The DNA will be a match. DNA会吻合
[20:12] So you admit to sexually assaulting Ruby Baker. 所以你承认性侵露比·贝克吗
[20:14] No. She gave me permission. 不 是她同意的
[20:16] To rape her? 同意强奸她
[20:18] Ruby and I entered a dominant-submissive relationship. 我和露比都同意了支配从属关系
[20:21] I paid for sex and provided her a place to live. 我花钱买她跟我上床 并给她提供住所
[20:24] In return, Ruby submitted herself to me. 作为回报 露比自愿服从我
[20:28] It was consensual. 这是自愿行为
[20:30] Man… 伙计
[20:32] Forgive me, but… 恕我直言 但是
[20:35] She stabbed you and ran for her life. 她捅了你 然后跑了
[20:39] That doesn’t sound consensual. 这听上去可不是自愿
[20:43] Last week, Ruby started behaving erratically. 上周露比开始行为反常
[20:46] She threatened to blackmail me. 她威胁敲诈我
[20:48] I had no choice, I had to terminate our agreement. 我别无选择 只能结束我们之间的协议
[20:50] So I drove her back into the city. 所以我开车把她送回了市区
[20:52] Did you know Ruby was pregnant? 你知道露比怀孕了吗
[20:53] Seven weeks. 七周了
[20:54] Well, she’s a prostitute. 她是个妓女
[20:56] I imagine that’s an occupational hazard. 这算是职业危险吧
[21:03] Will you give us a second? 失陪一下
[21:13] I don’t know where to put her, Sarge. 我不知道该让她去哪里 警长
[21:14] She says her name is Madison, 她说她叫麦迪森
[21:16] and not only is her marriage to Stommer not official, 她不仅跟斯托默不是合法夫妻关系
[21:20] she doesn’t exist as a person. 而且根本查不到这个人
[21:22] Secretary of State’s got no record of a Madison Stommer 国家系统里没有麦迪森·斯托默的档案
[21:25] so I ran the maiden name she provided, “Madison Dodd.” 所以我查了她给的婚前姓名麦迪森·多德
[21:27] The social matches a woman in Mt. Vernon, 匹配结果是一个芒特弗农的女人
[21:29] but the DOBs don’t match. 但出生日期与她不吻合
[21:31] You check Cook County? 库克县查过了吗
[21:33] I ran all cross checks. 所有的都交叉查过了
[21:34] She doesn’t have so much as a library card to her name. 她没有写自己名字的图书证之类的
[21:37] I ran Madison’s prints. 我查了麦迪森的指纹
[21:39] Her real name is Jamie Lynn Stevens. 她的真名是杰米·林·史蒂文斯
[21:41] Says she went missing seven years ago. 上面说她于七年前失踪
[21:51] Dr. Charles. Appreciate you coming down. 查尔斯医生 谢谢你过来
[21:54] Isn’t it about time we put my prints on the palm scanner? 是不是该把我的指纹录入你们的打卡系统了
[21:57] Yeah, right after we finish your personalized parking space. 好 等我们给你搞到停车位就录
[22:00] I got to tell you, Hank. 不得不说 汉克
[22:02] I’ve never quite received this call before. 以前我不常遇到这种事
[22:05] Hey, Jay, it’s inventory day. 杰 今天盘点资产
[22:07] I have you down for the receipt of two lipstick cameras? 有两支口红摄像机你没上交
[22:10] Oh, yeah, yeah, the lipstick cameras. 没错 口红摄像机
[22:11] I got ’em here somewhere. 应该在这里
[22:14] We drilled these into a vice lord’s baby mama’s house. 我们在一个黑帮头目的代孕妈妈那里用过
[22:17] Here you go. 给你
[22:19] What we know he doesn’t? Mamacita’s cheating on him…. 他不知道的是 那个辣妹出轨了
[22:21] With his sister. 跟他妹妹
[22:22] – His sister? – Yeah. -他妹妹 -对
[22:24] Nice. Thanks for these. 厉害 谢谢了
[22:25] Yeah, man. 不客气
[22:28] Hey, Ruzek. Any luck with the laptop? 鲁塞克 笔记本找到了吗
[22:31] No. 没有
[22:40] This is Sergeant Voight, 这是博伊特警长
[22:41] and this is my friend Dr. Charles. 这是我的朋友查尔斯医生
[22:44] He’s a psychiatrist at Chicago Med. 他是芝加哥医院的精神科医生
[22:46] We asked him to sit in with us. 我们请求他跟我们一起来的
[22:47] A psychiatrist. I need to consent to that. 精神科医生 这需要我同意
[22:50] It’s just a conversation. 我们就谈谈话而已
[22:56] Do you recognize this girl? 你认识这个女孩吗
[23:01] Her name’s Jamie Lynn Stevens. 她叫杰米·林·史蒂文斯
[23:03] This is you. 这是你
[23:05] That’s not me. 不是我
[23:09] We know that it’s you from your fingerprints. 我们是通过你的指纹查出来的
[23:14] You have a younger sister named Caitlin, 你有个妹妹叫凯特琳
[23:16] and she misses you very much. 她非常想念你
[23:17] I’m sorry. I think you must have me 抱歉 你一定把我
[23:19] confused with someone else. 认成别人了
[23:23] If it’s not you, than who is it? 如果不是你 那是谁
[23:25] Because Jamie Lynn is missing. 因为杰米·林失踪了
[23:31] You know what I think? 我是这么想的
[23:33] I think maybe seven years ago or so, 可能七年前
[23:37] Jamie Lynn, a confused young woman, 杰米·林 一个困惑的年轻女孩
[23:42] went looking for help. 去寻求帮助
[23:42] Jamie Lynn is dead. 杰米·林已经死了
[23:44] And what she found terrified her, 她发现的事让她很害怕
[23:47] and nobody could blame her for that. 大家不能因此责怪她
[23:50] In fact, it terrified her so much that 事实上 因为她太害怕
[23:54] she convinced herself that Jamie Lynn needed to disappear 所以她说服自己 杰米·林需要消失
[24:00] so that Madison could survive. 麦迪森才能活下来
[24:02] I-I chose to be with Drew. 是我选择跟德鲁在一起的
[24:05] Well, Drew, your husband, 你的丈夫德鲁
[24:08] he just admitted to hiring prostitutes 刚承认雇佣妓女
[24:11] to be his S&M partners. 做自己的SM伙伴
[24:14] Drew said never to trust the police. 德鲁说绝对不要相信警察
[24:16] Let me tell you what I think. 我告诉你我的想法
[24:18] I think you and your husband used Ruby Baker as a concubine 我认为你和你丈夫利用露比·贝克
[24:22] just so you could have a baby. 好让你们有孩子
[24:23] I don’t know anyone by that name. 我不认识叫露比的人
[24:26] You know what I think? 我是这么想的
[24:26] I think that you’re a good person, 我知道你是个好人
[24:29] and that you want to do the right thing. 你也想做正确的事
[24:31] And we just want to help you do that. 我们只是想帮你那么做
[24:36] If my husband hasn’t already asked, 如果我丈夫还没有提出
[24:39] we would like a lawyer. 那我提出要律师
[24:47] – Here you go. – Thank you. -给你 -谢谢
[24:48] Yeah, you owe me a dollar. 不客气 你欠我一块
[24:49] Shut up. Okay. 得了吧 好
[24:53] So look at this. 你看这个
[24:54] I know we’re down a laptop-which will turn up, I promise. 我知道还少一台笔记本 但我保证肯定会找到
[24:57] But, uh, check this out. 但是你看这个
[25:00] Somebody owes the district a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee. 有人欠局里一辆2013款的大切诺基吉普车
[25:03] – Wait, what? – Yeah. -什么 -是的
[25:05] We are missing a $30,000 SUV. 我们少了一辆三万块的越野车
[25:08] Think Platt’ll notice that. 普拉特应该会注意到的
[25:09] And whose handwriting is that? 这是谁的笔迹
[25:12] – Voight’s? – Yeah, Voight. -博伊特的 -没错 博伊特
[25:15] Voight stole a car, nine months ago. 九个月前 博伊特偷走了一辆车
[25:18] You said that. 这是你说的
[25:21] All right, I’ll go talk to him. 好 我会去问他的
[25:24] What, you think I’m scared to talk to Sergeant Voight? 怎么 你以为我不敢去找博伊特警长说话吗
[25:26] Shouldn’t you be? 你不该这样吗
[25:28] I’m saying he’s got all kinds of reasons for doing what he does. 他做的事肯定有各种各样的理由
[25:30] But if he’s got that car assigned to some 但如果他把那辆车给了一个
[25:33] off-the-books whatever the hell it is? 我们都不知道的人呢
[25:36] You know what I’m saying. 你懂我的意思
[25:39] Yeah. 好
[25:41] Oh, yeah… You left your scrunchie in my car last night. 对了 你昨晚把发束忘在我车里了
[25:47] Yes, I did. 没错
[25:51] Okay, what do we got? 好 目前什么情况
[25:52] Madison Turner is actually Jamie Lynn Stevens. 麦迪森·坦纳其实是杰里·林·史蒂文斯
[25:56] She was arrested in 2008 on solicitation charges, 她因拉客罪名于2008年被捕
[25:59] and then she went missing in 2009. 然后她于2009年失踪
[26:00] Who filed the missing persons report? 是谁报失的
[26:02] Her mom. Then a year later she overdosed and the case ran cold. 她妈妈 一年后吸毒过量而死 案子就没人管了
[26:05] Hey, boss, we’ve been going through Stommer’s call logs. 老大 我们查过斯托默的通话人了
[26:08] His clients, wife, all check out 他的客户和妻子都核对无误
[26:10] except for one short phone call 除了一个通话时间很短的电话
[26:11] made three weeks ago at 2:32 a.m. on March 7 是三周前的三月七日凌晨两点三十二分打的
[26:14] to a residence in Naperville 打给了内伯威尔市一处
[26:16] owned by a woman named Marcia Harris. 在玛西亚·哈里斯名下的房子
[26:18] Yeah, call outgoing from his cell phone. 对 他用自己的手机打出去的
[26:20] Call lasted two minutes. 通话持续了两分钟
[26:22] Marcia has no connection with Stommer. 玛西亚与斯托默没有关系
[26:23] What she does have is an 18-year-old daughter 但她有个18岁的女儿
[26:25] who was popped for solicitation 她也在露比被绑架的地方
[26:27] in the exact same place where Ruby was kidnapped. 因为拉客被逮捕过
[26:29] I’ll drive. 我开车
[26:31] – Hank? – Yeah. -汉克 -什么事
[26:32] We need to talk. 我们需要谈谈
[26:34] Actually, Sergeant, we do too. 警长 我们也需要
[26:36] Counselor. 律师这边请
[26:43] You want to know the toughest part of my job? 你知道我工作中最难的是什么吗
[26:46] Knowing somebody’s guilty, and not being able 知道有人有罪却对此
[26:47] to do a damn thing about it. 无能为力
[26:49] Steve, we’re still building a case. 史蒂夫 我们还在立案
[26:50] So far, you’ve brought me a witness 目前为止你就给了我一个目击证人
[26:52] who won’t identify herself as a victim. 人家还不承认自己是受害人
[26:54] Without a victim, I don’t have a crime. 没有受害人 就没有犯罪
[26:56] Actually, we brought you two, 其实我们给了你两个
[26:57] one who’s pregnant with this psycho’s baby. 有一个怀了那个变态的孩子
[27:00] Look, we’re on the same side. 我们的目标是一样的
[27:02] Reality is, proving rape against prostitutes 但事实是 证明强奸妓女
[27:04] is just shy of impossible. 几乎是不可能的
[27:07] Throw in her criminal history and her drug abuse, 再加上她的犯罪记录和吸毒史
[27:09] she doesn’t stand a chance. 她根本没有胜算
[27:10] Just put her in front of a grand jury, let them decide. 把她拉到陪审团面前让他们裁决
[27:13] It’s her word against his. There’s no physical evidence, 那就是两人对质了 没有实质性证据
[27:15] and everyone involved is over 18. 而且双方都已成年
[27:19] You have to kick Drew Stommer. 你们必须放了德鲁·斯托默
[27:21] That girl in the hospital, 那个女孩现在在医院里
[27:22] she carved her name in her own forearm 她把自己的名字刻在自己胳膊上
[27:24] so she wouldn’t forget who she was. 提醒自己是谁
[27:26] That’s what this guy’s capable of. 那家伙有本事让人忘记自我
[27:28] All the more reason 证据不足
[27:29] not to press charges on specious evidence. 无法提起诉讼
[27:32] Bring me something I can prosecute. 给我实质性证据我才能起诉
[27:43] That picture’s from a different time. 这张照片是其他时候拍的
[27:46] Like I said, I haven’t seen Jennifer for a while. 我说了 我有段时间没见过詹尼弗了
[27:49] Can you be more specific? 具体是多久
[27:51] It’s been a year. 有一年了
[27:52] Jennifer is an addict. Started stealing for dope. 詹妮弗是个瘾君子 开始为买毒品偷东西
[27:56] Finally kicked her out when she pawned 她去典当她祖母的珠宝被抓现行
[27:57] her own grandmother’s jewelry. 终于才把她赶走了
[27:59] When’s the last time you talked to her? 你上次跟她说话是什么时候
[28:00] I honestly don’t remember. 我真的不记得了
[28:02] Was it March 7th at 2:33 a.m.? 是三月七日凌晨两点三十三分吗
[28:07] Maybe. 可能吧
[28:08] She called a few weeks ago. 她几周前给我打电话了
[28:10] I was sleeping. I didn’t recognize the number. 我当时在睡觉 不认识那个号码
[28:14] What did she say exactly? 她当时说了什么
[28:16] She, um, said she was with some guy, 她说她跟一个人在一起
[28:19] just had a bad feeling about him, that was it. 她觉得他不对劲之类的
[28:23] Did something happen to Jennifer? 詹妮弗发生什么事了吗
[28:27] Thanks for your time. 谢谢你的配合
[28:32] So Jennifer realized what was going on, 所以詹妮弗意识到了情况
[28:34] grabbed Stommer’s phone, called for help. 拿了斯托默的手机打电话求助
[28:42] Stommer’s got another girl out there. 斯托默手里还有另一个女孩
[28:48] Jennifer Harris. 19 years old. 詹妮弗·哈里斯 19岁
[28:51] History of drug problems. Fits Stommer’s MO. 有吸毒史 符合斯托默的作案手法
[28:54] Mother couldn’t give us much. 她母亲无法给我们太多信息
[28:55] Jennifer’s been out of the house a year, no fixed address. 詹妮弗已经离家一年 没有固定住所
[28:58] She got herself together enough 她现在已经振作到
[28:59] to get on public assistance, has a Link card that’s active 有能力寻求公共援助 她于三月六日
[29:02] and purchased $13 worth of groceries on March 6. 激活了一张易通卡 并买了13块的杂货
[29:05] Damn, March 6th? 三月六日
[29:06] Day before she called her mom. 在她打电话给她妈妈前一天
[29:07] Yeah, nothing after that. 对 之后就没有消息了
[29:09] All right, get a warrant for this real estate office. 好 申请搜查令搜查那个房地产办公室
[29:11] We’re gonna hit every property Stommer represents. 所有斯托默代理的房产都要搜查
[29:14] This girl could be out there locked up, 这个女孩可能正被关着
[29:16] starving, we don’t know what. 快饿死了 我们都不确定
[29:18] I want to try something else. 我想试试别的方法
[29:31] Half day? 半天
[29:32] You know I called a lawyer, right? 你知道我找律师了吧
[29:34] He’s not here now. 他现在又不在
[29:38] Hands behind your back. 手放在背后
[29:43] Take a little ride. 我们去走一趟
[29:48] You’re out of your mind if you think 如果你以为这样对我你能逃脱责任
[29:49] you’re getting away with this. 那你就大错特错了
[30:14] Get up. 起来
[30:17] They can’t just drag us out here like this. 他们不能这样把我们带来这里
[30:18] We didn’t do anything. 我们什么都没做
[30:19] Madison, look at me. 麦迪森 看着我
[30:21] Do not listen to them. We’re gonna get through this. 不要听他们的 这件事会过去的
[30:23] I’ll kill you! I’ll kill you! 我要杀了你 我要杀了你
[30:25] – Drew! – Ruby, no! -德鲁 -露比 不要
[30:27] That is Ruby Baker. 那是露比·贝克
[30:29] Your husband kidnapped her eight weeks ago 八周前你丈夫绑架了她
[30:33] and held her in a basement and raped her 把她关在一个地下室里 并强奸她
[30:36] to get her pregnant. 让她怀孕了
[30:37] No, honey, remember what we talked about. 不 亲爱的 你记得我们说过的吗
[30:38] Everything they say is a lie. 他们说的一切都是谎言
[30:40] We’re gonna tie you to all three abductions. 三起绑架案你都跑不掉了
[30:43] This is the last free air you’re gonna breathe. 这是你自由呼吸到的最后的空气
[30:45] Hey, we need your help. 我们需要你的帮助
[30:47] He’s holding another girl. We don’t know where she is. 他还关着另一个女孩 我们不知道她在哪里
[30:49] It’s the truth. 是真的
[30:51] Another girl like Ruby. 另一个跟露比一样的女孩
[30:53] He took her and he hid her for one reason: 他绑走她把她藏起来就只有一个原因
[30:56] to give you the family that you always wanted. 为了给你你们一直以来想要的家庭
[30:58] Your husband raped me! 你丈夫强奸了我
[31:00] Every night until I forgot how long I was down there! 每晚都强奸我 直到我忘记我在那里待了多久
[31:03] They are trying to tear us apart. 他们是想把我们分开
[31:04] We did nothing wrong. 我们没错
[31:05] We’re just trying to start a family! 我们只是为了要个孩子
[31:07] Like you always wanted! 这是你一直以来的心愿
[31:09] Madison, I think you knew what was going on the whole time. 麦迪森 我认为你一直以来都知情
[31:13] You might have had your eyes closed. 可能你只是视而不见
[31:16] This is what it looks like. 后果就是这样
[31:17] – No, I didn’t know! – Madison, listen to me– -我不知道 -麦迪森 听我说
[31:19] – Shut up! – Madison! -闭嘴 -麦迪森
[31:21] – Look at me! – Madison! -看着我 -麦迪森
[31:23] Your name is Jamie Lynn Stevens. 你的名字是杰米·林·史蒂文斯
[31:25] You grew up outside of Rockford, Illinois. 你是在伊利诺伊州的罗克福德长大的
[31:27] No. 不
[31:28] Your little sister’s name is Caitlin. 你妹妹叫凯特琳
[31:30] Caitlin is 25 years old now. She’s married. 凯特琳现在25岁了 她结婚了
[31:33] – She had a baby girl. – Madison, look at me! -她生了个女儿 -麦迪森 看着我
[31:35] She named her baby Jamie Lynn. 她给自己的女儿取名叫杰米·林
[31:38] Look at me, Madison! 看着我 麦迪森
[31:38] It’s okay. 没事的
[31:40] I know that you know what the right thing to do is. 我知道 你知道正确的选择
[31:42] I can tell that you’re a good person. 我知道你是个好人
[31:44] I know that you want to help us. I can see it. 我知道你想帮我们 我能看出来
[31:47] Please, you are our only chance at finding this girl. 拜托你 你是我们找到那个女孩的唯一机会
[32:04] Guy said the real estate agent hired them 那家伙说那个房地产经纪人雇他们
[32:06] to lay floor in the basement. 在地下室铺地板
[32:07] – Keep ’em here. – Yeah. -让他们留在这里 -好
[32:13] Down here! 下面
[32:28] I got dirt. 挖到土了
[32:30] I got something. We got something. 挖到东西了 挖到了
[32:31] Got something right here. 这里挖到了
[32:33] There it is. 就在这里
[32:45] Is she breathing? 她还呼吸吗
[32:54] Let’s get her out. 我们把她弄出来
[33:04] I read about this place. The black site. 我读到过这个地方 黑牢
[33:07] News said it’s where you go before you’re read your rights. 新闻上说有人宣读你的权利前 人就被关在这里
[33:12] I see there’s no cameras, so let me be clear: 我没看到有监控 所以我先说明
[33:13] You touch me, and that is a seven-figure lawsuit that I win. 你们碰我 那我就赢了七位数的官司
[33:17] We found her. 我们找到她了
[33:20] Jennifer. 詹妮弗
[33:22] You beat her, and you strangled her. 你打她 然后把她勒死了
[33:26] Once he realized Ruby was pregnant, 他一意识到露比怀孕了
[33:30] had no use for Jennifer. 就觉得詹妮弗没用了
[33:32] You have no proof of any of this. 你们没有任何证据
[33:34] We got your prints, 我们有你的指纹
[33:36] GPS history. GPS记录
[33:40] We can put you at that house. 我们能让你蹲监狱
[33:43] Jamie Lynn’s giving her statement right now. 杰米·林也正在录口供
[33:45] She has the right to an attorney. 她有权请律师
[33:47] She waived it. 她放弃了
[33:51] There any other victims out there… 如果还有其他受害人
[33:55] now might be the time to tell us. 你现在最好告诉我们
[34:02] I would like to speak to my attorney. 我想见我的律师
[34:14] You know, after 26 years, 我当了26年警察
[34:17] I’ve seen just about every horror people 我见识过所有恐怖之人
[34:19] can do to each other. 能对另一个人做出的事
[34:21] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[34:24] I mean, all this time I thought if I… 一直以来我认为 如果我…
[34:26] put enough guys like you away… 把你这种人抓起来
[34:31] the streets would be a safer place. 社会将更安全
[34:51] And you’re right, there’s no cameras down here. 你说得对 这里没有监控
[34:56] So it’s your word against mine. 所以到时是我们两个对质
[35:02] You grabbed for my sidearm. 你抢了我的手枪
[35:05] He can’t do this. 他不能这样
[35:07] And yet. 可就是这样了
[35:12] – Take the gun. – Stop. -拿起枪 -住手
[35:17] Come on. Grab for the gun. 快 拿枪
[35:19] Help! 救命
[35:21] – Reach for it. – Help, someone! -快拿 -救命 来人啊
[35:23] – Help me! – Reach for the gun. -救命 -快拿枪
[35:26] Help, someone! 来人 救命
[35:27] Someone help! Okay, please. 救命 好 求你
[35:31] Please, please. 求你了
[35:32] Please. 求你
[35:35] You smell that? 闻到了吗
[35:36] That’s the smell of fear. 恐惧的气息
[35:40] – Please? – Yeah. -求你 -好
[35:41] Please! 求你了
[35:43] Please! Please! 求你了
[35:45] Please! 求你了
[35:47] Please. 求你了
[35:50] Please? 求你了
[35:53] Please. 求你了
[35:55] Now you know what it’s like to beg for your life. 现在你知道求人饶你一命的滋味了吗
[35:59] Please. 求你了
[36:07] Please. 求你了
[36:19] He was everything to me. 他是我的一切
[36:23] Now I have nothing. 现在我一无所有了
[36:28] You, um–you have your life back. 你的生活找回来了
[36:37] And I think you’re a very brave woman. 我觉得你是个非常勇敢的人
[36:57] Sergeant, this inventory thing Platt’s got me doing… 警长 普拉特让我盘点的事…
[37:02] we seem to be missing a maroon Jeep. 我们好像少了一辆栗色吉普
[37:04] Seized on a narcotics bust? 一次缉毒行动中查获的
[37:24] I know it was rough today. 我知道今天的案子不好办
[37:27] What you guys did makes us all proud to be part of 21. 你们做的事让我们都为自己是21局的一员感到骄傲
[37:40] So what are you gonna do? 你要怎么做
[37:42] About the baby? 我的孩子吗
[37:45] About everything. 一切
[37:47] Think I want to keep it. 我想留下孩子
[37:49] I just–I want one good thing to come from this. 我…我想让这件事给我留下一点好回忆
[38:00] You know, I was shot, 我当时中枪了
[38:04] the day I found out my wife was pregnant with our daughter. 我发现我妻子怀了我女儿时
[38:10] I was wearing a vest, and, uh… 我穿着防弹衣 所以
[38:14] I blacked out. 我晕过去了
[38:18] Patrolman found me, gave me this. 巡警找到了我 给了我这个
[38:24] It’s yours now. 现在给你了
[38:30] – The bullet? – Yeah. -那颗子弹 -对
[38:34] The one that didn’t kill me. 没有杀死我的那颗子弹
[38:42] You know, you remind me of my dad. 你让我我想起了我爸爸
[38:54] Here, just call this number, okay? 打给这个号码就行
[38:56] Thank you. 谢谢
[38:59] So you know, no one calls them “Scrunchies” anymore. 你知道吗 现在没人叫它们发束了
[39:02] Why not? They’re scrunchy. 为什么 就是发束啊
[39:06] – True. – Ruzek. Laptop. -没错 -鲁塞克 笔记本
[39:10] – Seriously? – Hey, I heard about -真的吗 -我听说
[39:12] a copper getting stripped for six years 有警察因为偷了一部一次性电话
[39:13] over a stolen burner phone, so, yeah, I’m serious. 就被骂了整整六年 所以我是认真的
[39:16] You know what? You know what I think? 你知道吗 你知道我怎么想的吗
[39:18] I don’t think this has anything to do with the laptop. 我觉得这跟笔记本没有任何关系
[39:20] I think it’s about her. 一切都是因为她
[39:21] You want to bust my balls, look like a tough guy, right? 你想强硬起来 让我难堪 是吗
[39:24] – Adam. – No. -亚当 -不
[39:26] You must see what’s happening here. 你肯定也看到是怎么回事了
[39:28] I’m not making it up. 又不是我编造的
[39:29] Dude’s obviously into you. 这家伙显然喜欢你
[39:31] So you know what? You want to date her? 所以你知道吗 你想约她吗
[39:35] Be my guest. 请便
[39:35] Just get the stupid laptop, Adam. 把那台破笔记本交上来 亚当
[39:43] Hey, look. 听我说
[39:46] I’m sorry you got dragged into all this. 抱歉把你牵扯进来了
[39:47] I just–I–honestly I just wanted to get the laptop back– 我…我真的只想把笔记本找回来…
[40:03] Ruzek and Burgess. 鲁塞克和伯吉斯
[40:05] – And Roman. – Uh-huh. -还有罗曼 -对
[40:08] That sounds like a horror movie right there. 听起来简直像恐怖片
[40:10] It’ll probably be a PG-13 deal. 可能13岁以下禁止观看
[40:13] Nobody’s gonna kill anybody. 但不会死人的
[40:15] Hey, shots on the house. 请你们喝的
[40:17] Just something that I created in honor of Mouch and Platt. 为了祝贺穆奇和普拉特结婚我新创的酒
[40:21] Two great tastes that taste great together. 两种好酒混合 美味翻倍
[40:23] Hermann, thanks. 谢谢 赫尔曼
[40:29] Unlike gin and scotch. 不像金酒和威士忌混起来的感觉
[40:31] Why would you do that to somebody? 你为什么要这样对一个人
[40:33] I don’t know. Stupid. 我也不知道 我犯蠢吧
[40:38] That’s disgusting. 太难喝了
[40:40] All right, what else? 好吧 还有什么
[40:43] Burgess did ask me for advice about dating a partner. 伯吉斯问我跟搭档在一起的建议
[40:48] Yeah? What did you tell her? 是吗 你怎么跟她说的
[40:52] You know, just… 我就…
[40:54] That there is one thing that’s really hard. 有一件事确实很难
[40:58] What’s that? 什么
[41:02] Hey, you can tell me. 你可以告诉我
[41:07] It’s just that, you know, when you work together all day 就是 整天都在一起工作
[41:10] and you got to be professional, 你得保持专业
[41:13] and you can’t… 所以就不能
[41:16] tell him that… 告诉对方
[41:20] you bought a new outfit and it’s sitting in the apartment, 你买了件新衣服 还在公寓里
[41:24] still in the box. 没有打开
[41:30] Okay, we’re out of here. We got to go. 好 我们走 我们该走了
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第3季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第3季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme