时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I gotta say, you run a very nice operation. | 我得承认 你这里运转得很好 |
[00:09] | Oh, come on, you’ve never got food catered to the district? | 拜托 你在警局没吃到过送上门的食物吗 |
[00:12] | Yeah, once. | 有过一次 |
[00:14] | This old man, he left his inheritance of $530 | 有位老人 把530块遗产都捐给了警局 |
[00:17] | to the district, so we got Al’s beef for everybody. | 所以我们每个人都吃到了埃尔家的牛肉 |
[00:20] | Oh, gosh. | 天呐 |
[00:21] | Being cops, I would hope | 我还以为当警察 |
[00:22] | that you wouldn’t have to pay for anything. | 什么都不需要付钱呢 |
[00:24] | Used to be that we didn’t. | 以前是不用 |
[00:25] | Now you get written up for taking a stick of gum. | 现在拿片口香糖都要写报告 |
[00:27] | – Lis, Brianna and Jay. – Hi. | -莉莎 这是布里安娜和杰 -你们好 |
[00:28] | Listen, I just came from Chicago Med. | 我刚从芝加哥医院来 |
[00:30] | We’re having a boy. | 我们要有个男宝宝啦 |
[00:33] | – Congratulations. Congrats. – That’s amazing. | -恭喜 恭喜啊 -太棒了 |
[00:35] | – Thanks, man. – Congrats. | -谢谢 兄弟 -恭喜 |
[00:36] | That’s beautiful. | 真好看 |
[00:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:39] | – Wonderful. – Thank you. | -太棒了 -谢谢 |
[00:41] | You have kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[00:43] | No, I haven’t really found the time for that. | 没有 我还没时间考虑这些 |
[00:45] | Are you married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[00:47] | I haven’t really found the time for that either. | 我也还没时间考虑这些 |
[00:49] | Well, you should find the time. | 你真该挤点时间 |
[00:52] | I gotta steal him and do a bank run. | 我得拉你老公一起去趟银行 |
[00:53] | It was very nice meeting you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[00:54] | – Yeah, yeah. – Congrats again. | -好好 -再次恭喜你们 |
[00:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:56] | – I’ll see you. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[01:04] | Hope Lissa didn’t corner you about being a bachelor. | 但愿莉莎没有因为你是单身汉而难为你 |
[01:06] | No, it’s all good. | 没有 哪有的事 |
[01:09] | 263,000. | 总共263000 |
[01:16] | Let’s roll. | 我们上路吧 |
[01:22] | Heath. | 希斯 |
[01:24] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[01:26] | Here. | 给 |
[01:28] | You’re the only one with the safety deposit box key. | 保险箱的钥匙只有你身上有 |
[01:31] | I don’t know what you’re doing for dinner later, | 我不知道等会你晚餐有没有安排 |
[01:33] | but if you want, we can do Maestro’s. | 不过如果你愿意 我们可以去迈斯特罗饭店 |
[01:37] | Um, so I’m kind of– | 我有点… |
[01:39] | Jay. | 杰 |
[01:41] | It’s just dinner. | 不过是顿晚饭 |
[01:43] | I’m going through a complicated divorce, | 我正面临着复杂的离婚 |
[01:44] | so we can keep it simple. | 所以我们就简单些吧 |
[01:57] | Playing “Hard to get” with the boss lady, huh? | 和女老板在玩欲擒故纵啊 |
[01:59] | All right, just concentrate on the road. | 你专心开车好吗 |
[02:01] | Crazy, right? | 很疯狂吧 |
[02:02] | Couple years ago, I was a DEA agent, | 几年前 我还是个缉毒局探员 |
[02:04] | putting pot dealers in prison. | 抓卖大麻的进监狱 |
[02:06] | Now I’m driving their cash to the bank. | 现在我正护送他们的钱去银行 |
[02:08] | For 100 bucks an hour. It’s a brave new world. | 一小时一百块呢 真是”美丽新世界” |
[02:11] | Do you know how many 12, 13-year-old corner boys I’ve seen | 你知道我见过多少十二三岁游手好闲的男孩 |
[02:14] | die over a dime bag? | 死于劣质毒品吗 |
[02:16] | In my opinion, the faster they legalize it, the better. | 在我看来 他们越早合法化越好 |
[02:20] | I hear that. | 是啊 |
[02:34] | What the hell is this guy doing? | 这家伙在搞什么 |
[02:36] | Iowa plates. They must be lost. | 爱荷华州车牌 一定是迷路了 |
[02:38] | Let’s just get to the bank. | 我们快去银行吧 |
[02:49] | Reverse! Reverse! | 调头 调头 |
[03:06] | Move! Move! | 快走 快走 |
[03:07] | Terry, leave it! Leave it! | 特里 别管了 别管了 |
[03:23] | Terry, no! | 特里 不 |
[03:29] | Terry! Terry! | 特里 特里 |
[03:33] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[03:34] | Hold on, hold on, brother, hold on, hold on. | 坚持住 坚持住 兄弟 坚持住 |
[03:36] | 10-1! 10-1! This is Detective Jay Halstead. | 请求支援 我是杰·霍斯特德警探 |
[03:38] | I’m at Canal and Van Buren. We’re taking heavy fire. | 我们在运河街和凡布伦街交界 遭遇激烈交火 |
[03:41] | Shots fired! Shots fired! We got a man shot! | 数次交火 有人中枪 |
[03:44] | Get up. Come on, come on. | 起来 来 来 |
[03:49] | Go, go, go. | 走 快走 |
[03:55] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[03:56] | It’s gonna be okay. They’re coming, okay? | 没事的 后援马上就到 |
[03:58] | Terry, stay with me. | 特里 坚持住 |
[03:59] | Stay with me, stay with me. | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[04:01] | Not like this, brother. | 不想就这么死了 兄弟 |
[04:02] | Hey, Terry, you’re good, bro. | 特里 你没事的 兄弟 |
[04:04] | You’re good, stay with me. | 你撑住 坚持住 |
[04:13] | He’s still got a pulse, just get him to med. | 他还有脉搏 赶快送他去医院 |
[04:16] | Were you able to see a license plate on the truck? | 你看到那辆车的车牌了吗 |
[04:17] | – There’s wasn’t one. – Okay. | -没有车牌 -好 |
[04:21] | – Now, what– – Where the hell were you? | -那么… -你跑哪去了 |
[04:23] | I was pinned. My piece jammed. | 我动弹不得 我被卡住了 |
[04:25] | It jammed? How the hell does a DEA tough guy run and hide? | 卡住了 缉毒局的硬汉怎么会是缩头乌龟啊 |
[04:28] | Hey, Jake. Hey, easy, easy. | 杰 冷静 冷静 |
[04:30] | Hey, I don’t want to see your face again, do you understand? | 我再也不想看到你 听到了吗 |
[04:33] | Easy! | 冷静 |
[04:36] | – Just calm down. – Well, he was– | -冷静一点 -他刚… |
[04:38] | He was ducking, man. | 他这个缩头乌龟 |
[04:39] | I don’t care about him. Are you okay? | 他怎么样我不关心 你还好吗 |
[04:44] | I’m fine. I mean, I hit him, but I’m fine. | 我没事 我打了他 但我没事 |
[04:46] | All right, just take a breath. | 好了 深呼吸 |
[04:50] | Looks like they left behind a .40 caliber breadcrumb. | 看来他们丢下了一把0.40口径的枪 |
[04:55] | I shot one of ’em. He must have dropped it. | 我打中了一名匪徒 一定是他丢下的 |
[04:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:11] | – I’ll get this to the lab. – Yeah. | -我去拿给鉴证室 -好 |
[05:14] | I heard on the scanner. | 我从无线上听到了 |
[05:15] | Erin, I’m okay. Is there word from med on Terry? | 艾琳 我没事 医院那边有特里的消息吗 |
[05:20] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[05:25] | Come on. | 来 |
[05:33] | You’re not taking me off this. | 你不会不让我插手这件案子吧 |
[05:36] | I’m gonna do whatever I feel is right for this unit, Jay. | 我只做对我们组而言正确的事 杰 |
[05:41] | This is Terry’s blood. | 这是特里的血 |
[05:45] | I saw the guy who shot him. | 我看到了枪击他的家伙 |
[05:48] | You need me. | 你需要我 |
[05:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:55] | But anytime I tell you to sit on the sidelines, | 任何时候 我叫你不要插手 |
[05:57] | you’re gonna sit, you understand? | 你就得乖乖退下 明白吗 |
[06:04] | My family warned me about getting into this business. | 我家人警告过我别掺和进这种事的 |
[06:07] | – You’re a lawyer? – I am. | -你是律师 -我是 |
[06:09] | Where’d you practice before getting into the marijuana trade? | 在参与大麻交易之前 你做哪方面的工作 |
[06:11] | Corporate law. | 公司法 |
[06:12] | Bit of an unconventional jump, wouldn’t you say? | 跨度有点大啊 是吧 |
[06:16] | I was under the impression you were investigating | 我以为你们是在调查一起抢劫案 |
[06:17] | a robbery, not me. | 而不是我呢 |
[06:20] | We have to check every box. | 我们每种可能都要考虑到 |
[06:24] | The federal government classifies marijuana | 联邦政府将大麻归为 |
[06:27] | as a controlled substance, | 管制药物 |
[06:30] | so I don’t have access to our country’s banking system. | 所以我没办法进入我国的银行系统 |
[06:33] | That’s why every week, I deposit a quarter mil, cash, | 所以我每周都会用保险箱 |
[06:37] | into a safety deposit box at chase, | 运送25万左右的现金 |
[06:39] | so I really don’t think I’m gonna steal it from myself. | 我真心不觉得我会自己偷我自己的钱 |
[06:42] | Who else knows the bank route? | 还有谁知道去银行的路线 |
[06:44] | Just my security team, and since one of your own, | 只有我的安保队 而且既然你们之中的那位 |
[06:46] | Jay Halstead, is in charge of that, | 杰·霍斯特德来管理了 |
[06:48] | I think we can rule out that angle. | 我想这个角度查不到什么 |
[06:50] | We’re gonna have to run background checks | 我们要对你的所有员工 |
[06:51] | on all of your employees. | 都进行背景调查 |
[06:52] | I already do that. | 我已经做过了 |
[06:54] | We understand, but we haven’t. | 我们明白 但我们还没有 |
[06:57] | What about disgruntled employees? | 你有员工心怀不满吗 |
[06:59] | I pay three times the minimum wage to all of my workers. | 我给我所有的员工都付最低工资的三倍 |
[07:02] | Imagine a lot of the gangs… | 假如有很多帮派… |
[07:05] | Got a call from med. | 接到了医院打来的电话 |
[07:07] | Terry, he didn’t make it. | 特里 他没有挺过来 |
[07:11] | Massive hemorrhaging. | 大量内出血 |
[07:22] | Listen, man, why don’t you take | 伙计 你不妨去 |
[07:23] | some of those vacation days we never use? | 休几天我们从没休过的假吧 |
[07:29] | Get your head right. | 好好清醒一下 |
[07:40] | I don’t have one. | 我没有 |
[07:41] | That’s perfect. | 太棒了 |
[07:42] | That’s hilarious. | 真是逗 |
[07:44] | It’s not like, you know, I need to do it, right? | 不是我需要这么做 |
[07:47] | You guys get anymore eyewitness statements | 你们有查到枪击案的其他 |
[07:48] | from the shooting? | 目击者供词吗 |
[07:51] | We gave everything to Detective Olinsky. | 我们全都提交给奥林斯基警探了 |
[07:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:55] | All right, well, you get anything else, | 好 你们有任何其他线索 |
[07:56] | you run it upstairs. | 都要跟楼上报告 |
[08:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:04] | Who put stripes on his sleeve? | 这家伙的官衔是谁给的 |
[08:06] | Oh, what shenanigans am I missing here on the playground? | 我错过了游戏场上的什么好事吗 |
[08:10] | Uh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[08:12] | Sean and I, we were just gonna follow up | 肖恩和我 我们就打算跟进一下 |
[08:13] | on a burglary on Roosevelt, so. | 罗斯福失窃案 就这样 |
[08:15] | No, you are detailed to Intelligence. | 不 你们要帮情报组跑腿 |
[08:18] | Great, loaned out once again. | 太好了 又被借出去了 |
[08:21] | You got a problem, Roman? | 你有什么意见吗 罗曼 |
[08:23] | I got cars in the motor pool need washing. | 停车场有车需要洗 |
[08:25] | No. No, we’re good, right? | 不不 我们没意见 对吧 |
[08:28] | – Right. – Yeah. | -是啊 -那就好 |
[08:30] | That’s what I thought. | 我也这么觉得 |
[08:38] | Hey. I just heard about Terry. | 我刚听说了特里的事 |
[08:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:42] | I can’t help but feel responsible | 我忍不住觉得 |
[08:43] | for what happened to him. | 他的遭遇都是我的错 |
[08:44] | You’re not. | 不是你 |
[08:46] | I am. | 是我 |
[08:49] | Please tell Terry’s wife | 请告诉特里的妻子 |
[08:52] | that I’ll take care of all the funeral costs. | 葬礼的费用都由我来出 |
[08:54] | He was a marine, so he’ll get a military send-off. | 他是海军陆战队员 军方会举行他的葬礼 |
[08:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:00] | Jay, we got something off the gun. | 杰 枪上有发现 |
[09:03] | You should stay low until we find these guys, | 在我们抓到那些家伙之前 你要小心谨慎 |
[09:06] | just in case. | 以防万一 |
[09:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:11] | If there’s anything I can do… | 如果有什么我能做的话… |
[09:13] | I’m sure we’ll have more questions. | 我肯定我们还有很多问题要问你 |
[09:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:24] | I got the lab to do a rush order, | 我让鉴证室插了个队 |
[09:27] | and they managed to pull a partial print off the clip | 他们从现场找到的那把0.40口径枪的子弹上 |
[09:30] | inside the .40 sig that was left at the scene. | 提取到了部分指纹 |
[09:32] | Now, it came up matching to a one Joseph “Joey” Ortiz. | 这个指纹匹配到了”乔伊”约瑟夫·奥提兹 |
[09:37] | Ortiz? Yeah, he’s a known member | 奥提兹 他属于 |
[09:39] | of the Insane King Lick crew. They don’t sell drugs. | 必胜疯王帮的一员 他们不卖毒品 |
[09:41] | Their M.O. is to follow cartel mules | 他们的作案模式是跟踪 |
[09:43] | with large amounts of money after big drug deals, | 大型毒品交易后携带大量现金的帮派运输车 |
[09:45] | then they rob ’em. | 然后抢劫他们 |
[09:48] | Sound familiar, Jay? | 听着熟悉吗 杰 |
[09:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:51] | Right, put out an investigative alert on Ortiz. | 好 发布关于奥提兹的搜索警报 |
[09:54] | Have patrol saturate all known areas | 让巡警去搜索所有已知的地方 |
[09:56] | him and his crew frequents. | 找他和他的手下 |
[09:59] | So I gotta ask you. | 我得问你一句 |
[10:03] | You sleeping with this woman? | 你和这个女人在交往吗 |
[10:06] | Brianna? | 布里安娜 |
[10:08] | No, and even if I was, | 没有 就算我有 |
[10:10] | what would that have to do with anything? | 和这件案子有任何关系吗 |
[10:12] | All right, one more time. | 好 我再问一次 |
[10:15] | You sleeping with her? | 你和她在交往吗 |
[10:19] | No. | 没有 |
[10:25] | 2113 squad, be advised we’re on patrol in the area | 2113号巡逻车 请注意我们在巡逻 |
[10:28] | of the investigative alert lodged by intelligence. | 情报组调查警报上提到的区域 |
[10:30] | Can you hold us down? | 能和我们保持连线吗 |
[10:31] | Copy that, 2113. | 收到 2113 |
[10:34] | – No. – Okay. | -没有 -好 |
[10:42] | – Nothing? – No. | -没有吗 -没有 |
[10:55] | Whoa, back up. | 等等 |
[10:56] | What is it? It’s Ortiz’s car. | 怎么了 是奥提兹的车 |
[10:58] | Roll back, keep eyes on it. | 倒车 盯着它 |
[10:59] | Yeah. | 好 |
[11:08] | So, what’s Ruzek’s problem? | 鲁塞克怎么回事 |
[11:11] | I don’t know. He’s got a short fuse. | 我不知道 他很易怒 |
[11:16] | And he gets jealous. | 嫉妒心也很强 |
[11:18] | What’s he got to be jealous of? | 他嫉妒什么 |
[11:20] | We’re partners. | 我们是搭档 |
[11:21] | Yeah, I know, right, that’s what I’m saying. | 是啊 我知道 所以说嘛 |
[11:25] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[11:29] | J–no. | 算了 |
[11:32] | That’s him, that’s Ortiz. | 就是他 那就是奥提兹 |
[11:34] | 2113, be advised we are on-scene | 2113报告 请注意 |
[11:36] | and located our robbery offender. | 我们发现了抢劫犯 |
[11:39] | Advise intelligence we’ll throw an anchor down. | 通知情报组 我们继续盯着 |
[11:41] | Copy that, 2113. | 收到 2113号 |
[11:47] | Get your guns on the front door. | 拿着枪去前门 |
[11:49] | Kevin, get the Chicago Bar. | 凯文 把撬棍拿来 |
[11:51] | Got it. | 明白 |
[11:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:03] | All right, go, go. | 好 上上 |
[12:06] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[12:06] | Chicago Police! Drop it! Drop it! | 芝加哥警察 放下 放下 |
[12:08] | Now, do it! Back away. | 现在就放下 退后 |
[12:11] | Back away! Turn around. | 退后 转身 |
[12:13] | – Turn around. – Turn around! | -转身 -转身 |
[12:15] | – Clear. – Clear. | -安全 -安全 |
[12:17] | What’s good, big homie? | 怎么样 大块头 |
[12:18] | Come on, get down, get down. You too, bro. | 快蹲下 蹲下 你也一样 老兄 |
[12:21] | – Hands behind your head. – You’re gonna wish | -手背在头后 -你会后悔 |
[12:22] | you never saw my face, you understand me? | 看到我的 懂我意思吗 |
[12:27] | Seems your pal you were slicing up | 看上去被你拿刀威胁的伙伴 |
[12:29] | is too scared to talk. Who is he? | 害怕得说不出话了 他是谁 |
[12:32] | Sasso. Mi primo. | 萨索 我的兄弟 |
[12:35] | That’s how you treat your cousin? | 你就是这样对待堂兄的 |
[12:36] | Just settling a little family feud. | 只是解决一桩小小的家族争端 |
[12:39] | What, you didn’t want to give Sasso his cut from the robbery? | 怎么 你不打算把抢劫的份子钱给萨索吗 |
[12:43] | You keep talking about some robbery I never heard of. | 你一直在说我听也没听过的抢劫案 |
[12:46] | But 260 gs? | 但26万美元 |
[12:48] | Hell, I wish I had known about it first. | 天呐 我倒希望我开始知道这事 |
[12:51] | 40 caliber with your prints was left at the scene. | 现场一把点四口径的手枪上有你的指纹 |
[12:54] | That’s some coincidence. | 真是巧啊 |
[12:55] | Talk to Sasso. He’s my alibi. | 去跟萨索说吧 他是我的不在场证人 |
[12:58] | Your cousin you had on the table, | 被你按在桌子上的堂兄 |
[13:00] | he’s gonna cover for you? | 会为你开脱吗 |
[13:01] | You understand, mijo. | 你要搞清楚 朋友 |
[13:03] | We got our own way of dealing with family in Humboldt Park. | 我们在洪堡公园处理家庭事务有自己的方式 |
[13:06] | Get up! | 起来 |
[13:09] | We know how you make a living ripping off drug dealers. | 我们知道你们以抢劫毒贩为生 |
[13:11] | Now you’re looking at murder! | 现在你眼前是一宗谋杀案 |
[13:13] | Yo, I’m telling you, man! | 告诉你 老兄 |
[13:15] | We got our own way of dealing with things too, mijo. | 我们也有自己处理事情的方式 朋友 |
[13:17] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:18] | All right! | 好的 |
[13:21] | I had a bag of guns stolen out of my car last week, | 上周我车里的一袋子枪被偷了 |
[13:24] | so somebody’s gotta be trying to set me up! | 所以一定是有人要陷害我 |
[13:27] | You’re gonna tell me the truth. | 给我说实话 |
[13:29] | Jay. | 杰 |
[13:32] | You’re gonna want to see this. | 你来看看这个吧 |
[13:34] | Turns out Ortiz’s cousin Sasso is a runner for the cartels | 原来奥提兹的堂兄萨索是为贩毒集团跑腿的 |
[13:38] | and was gonna give Ortiz up for robbing their cash drop, | 他准备就抢劫运钞车的事把奥提兹供出来 |
[13:40] | so it looks like Ortiz was just giving him | 所以看上去奥提兹只是想 |
[13:42] | a gentle reminder to keep his mouth shut. | 给他一个小小的警示让他闭嘴 |
[13:44] | Okay, so, I pulled this from a Zac’s Beef parking lot | 我从克拉克街和瑞奇街路口的扎克牛肉店停车场 |
[13:47] | up on Clark and Ridge. | 调出了这段视频 |
[13:48] | Now, if you look at the time code | 你看下这段监控的 |
[13:49] | on the actual footage, | 时间编码 |
[13:50] | It’s just six minutes before Jay got lit up. | 这发生在杰被劫之前6分钟 |
[13:52] | I don’t know, bro, I don’t see Ortiz and his boys making it | 怎么说呢 兄弟 我觉得奥提兹和他的人 |
[13:54] | from Ridge down to Van Buren in that kind of time. | 不可能在那么短时间内从瑞奇街到达凡布伦街 |
[13:56] | Ortiz still could have set it up. | 奥提兹仍然可能设计这一切 |
[13:57] | No, that .40 sig was left there on purpose to mislead us. | 不 现场故意丢弃的点四口径手枪在误导我们 |
[14:01] | Well, the DNA from the blood splatter | 劫案现场血迹中 |
[14:03] | at the robbery scene came back inconclusive, | 提取出的DNA查无结果 |
[14:05] | doesn’t match any offenders in the system, | 与系统中所有罪犯都不相符 |
[14:06] | and the ’96 Chevy that was lit on fire, | 那辆着火的96年款雪佛兰 |
[14:09] | pushed over the overpass, | 从桥上推下来的那辆 |
[14:11] | stolen from a junkyard a week ago. | 是一周前垃圾场里被偷走的 |
[14:12] | We didn’t get anything from the shell casings? | 弹壳上没有任何发现吗 |
[14:14] | No, all clean. No prints, every last one. | 没有 干干净净 一个指纹也没有 |
[14:17] | All right, kick Ortiz. | 好 把奥提兹放了 |
[14:19] | No, I’m not done talking to him. | 不 我和他还没有说完 |
[14:20] | Well, he’s not our guy, his cousin isn’t gonna | 他不是我们要找的人 他的堂兄不会 |
[14:23] | press charges, so kick him. | 对他提起上诉 让他走吧 |
[14:29] | Jay, talk me through this route again. | 杰 再把路线跟我说一遍 |
[14:32] | There’s nothing to talk through. | 没什么好说的 |
[14:34] | We change it up every week. | 我们每周的路线都不同 |
[14:35] | All right, what was last week’s route? | 好 那上周的路线呢 |
[14:37] | Al, man, we’ve been over this. | 老埃 这个我们说过了 |
[14:40] | Did you or your guys discuss the route with anyone else? | 你们有没有和别人说过这条路线 |
[14:45] | For the tenth time, no. | 第十次了 没有 |
[14:48] | Well, they found out somehow, so someone must be talking. | 他们不知道怎么发现了 肯定是有人说了 |
[14:51] | Or listening. | 或者是听到了 |
[14:53] | Al, go down to your basement, dig up your old equipment. | 老埃 去你的地下室把以前的老设备找出来 |
[14:55] | I want you to sweep that dispensary. | 彻查一遍那个大麻药房 |
[14:57] | Sweep for bugs? We should be taking a harder run at Ortiz. | 找窃听器吗 我们应该彻查奥提兹 |
[14:59] | Jay, take a step back or go home, it’s your call. | 杰 不按我说的来就回家 你自己决定 |
[15:29] | Jay. | 杰 |
[15:32] | Lissa, I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. | 莉莎 抱歉 真的很抱歉 |
[15:45] | You know, when Terry got back from his last tour, | 当特里上次服役回来时 |
[15:48] | he was no angel to deal with. | 他真的很难相处 |
[15:52] | Yeah, I know how that goes. | 我知道那是什么情况 |
[15:54] | It was so hard on him. | 对他来说太难了 |
[15:56] | Booze, pills, and then even harder stuff. | 酒精 药片 还有更严重的东西 |
[16:00] | His father and brothers tried, but I nursed him through it, | 他父亲和兄弟都尝试了 但是我安抚他度过了一切 |
[16:05] | helped him find a therapist. | 帮他找到治疗师 |
[16:10] | It sounds like you really saved him. | 听上去你真的拯救了他 |
[16:17] | This came last week. | 这是上周寄来的 |
[16:20] | He got into the Police Academy. | 他被警察学院录取了 |
[16:24] | To report next month. | 下个月报道 |
[16:31] | Terry, he… | 特里 他… |
[16:35] | He didn’t even mention he took the exam. | 他都没提过参加了考试 |
[16:39] | Maybe he was too proud to tell you | 也许他自尊心太强 |
[16:40] | until it was official. | 想要到正式通过才告诉你们 |
[16:43] | One thing I know, he really looked up to you, | 我知道的是 他非常景仰你 |
[16:46] | said you went through a lot of the same things. | 他说你跟他经历过很多相同的事 |
[16:59] | Do you mind if I keep this? | 我可以留下这个吗 |
[17:00] | I wouldn’t know what else to do with it. | 我都不知道该拿这个怎么办 |
[17:16] | Is that a reel-to-reel recorder? | 这是盘式录音机吗 |
[17:19] | Yeah, I worked mayor Daley’s protection detail back in the day. | 是的 以前我保护我达雷市长 |
[17:22] | Swept his home and office for bugs once a week. | 每周一次为他家和办公室清理窃听器 |
[17:25] | I didn’t know that. | 这我还真不知道 |
[17:26] | Learn anything interesting? | 有什么有趣的发现吗 |
[17:29] | How a city really runs. | 城市真正的运作方式 |
[17:35] | Al, have you seen Roman sniffing around Burgess lately? | 老埃 你注意到罗曼最近围着伯吉斯转了吗 |
[17:41] | Well, they’re partners. | 他们是搭档 |
[17:44] | I thought you two split up. | 我以为你俩分手了 |
[17:47] | Well, yeah, but I mean– | 是的 但我是说… |
[17:48] | So what do you care? | 那你介意什么 |
[17:51] | What do I care? | 我介意什么 |
[17:53] | Al, she was my fiancée not two seconds ago, | 老埃 不久前她还是我未婚妻 |
[17:55] | and it seems like she’s moving on | 现在看来她向前走得 |
[17:56] | a little fast, wouldn’t you say? | 有点快啊 你说是不是 |
[17:57] | Listen, you gotta decide what kind of cop you want to be. | 你得决定你想做哪种警察 |
[18:00] | You want to chase tail, which is fine– | 你想寻花问柳 没问题 |
[18:01] | Al, it’s not tail. It’s Kim. | 老埃 那不是寻花问柳 那是金 |
[18:03] | Listen, man, kid that I pulled out of the academy | 我直接从警察学院里看中你 |
[18:07] | and assigned to intelligence, | 然后你直接被分配到情报组 |
[18:08] | a unit that any young cop would give his right nut | 这是每一个年轻警察挤破脑袋 |
[18:11] | to be a part of, needs to figure out his priorities. | 都想进入的部门 你得搞清楚轻重缓急 |
[18:34] | So what exactly are you looking for? | 你到底在找什么 |
[18:36] | Rf signals, transmitters. | 射频信号 发射器 |
[18:39] | Are you suggesting that someone | 你是在暗示有人 |
[18:40] | has hacked into my security system? | 黑进了我的安全系统吗 |
[18:42] | Well, we gotta cover every angle. | 我们得考虑到方方面面 |
[18:44] | Hey, I found something. | 我发现了一些东西 |
[18:46] | What? What’d you find? | 什么 你发现了什么 |
[18:47] | It’s okay, I’m gonna show you. Follow me. | 没事 我带你看 跟我来 |
[18:48] | I want to know, what is going on? | 我想知道 发生了什么 |
[18:50] | Ma’am, I understand, with everything that’s happening, | 女士 我理解 发生了这么多 |
[18:52] | you’re upset, | 你心情不好 |
[18:54] | but I need you to keep quiet and follow me, please. | 但我需要你保持安静 跟我来 拜托 |
[19:52] | Come here. | 过来 |
[19:54] | Stay here, stay calm. | 在这儿待着 保持镇定 |
[19:56] | If the phone rings, just answer it. | 电话响了 就接起来 |
[19:58] | Act natural. Okay? All right. | 表现自然点 好吗 好的 |
[20:11] | Those bugs aren’t cellular. They’re older. | 那些窃听器很老 用的不是无线信号 |
[20:13] | They run on radio frequency. | 而是无线电波段 |
[20:15] | So what does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[20:16] | Means whoever’s listening is within a two-block radius. | 说明窃听的人距离我们两个街区之内 |
[20:20] | All right, I’ll take north, you take south. | 我负责北边 你负责南边 |
[20:22] | Keep your phone on. | 留意你的电话 |
[20:23] | Yeah, you got it. | 明白 |
[20:24] | All right. | 好的 |
[20:46] | Yo, man, what the hell? | 老兄 你干嘛啊 |
[20:59] | Al, I think I got something. | 老埃 我好像找到了 |
[21:05] | Police! Stop! | 警察 停下 |
[21:19] | Got serial numbers off the bugs we found | 在布里安娜办公室里发现的窃听器 |
[21:20] | in Brianna’s office. | 我找到序列号了 |
[21:22] | Called all the spy shops in Chicago. | 给芝加哥所有窃听用品商店打过电话了 |
[21:25] | Guess who paid for ’em? | 猜猜是谁买的 |
[21:27] | Brianna’s soon-to-be ex-husband, Jason Logan. | 布里安娜马上要离婚的丈夫 杰森·罗根 |
[21:32] | Got his work address here. JMC Fittings on west Augusta. | 这是他的工作地点 西奥古斯塔街的JMC器材公司 |
[21:35] | Go pick him up. | 去会会他 |
[21:38] | Hey, make sure he doesn’t break anything. | 确保他不要把事情搞砸 |
[21:41] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[21:52] | – Right there. – Thank you. | -在那儿 -谢谢 |
[22:02] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[22:05] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[22:08] | I had nothing to do with Brianna’s dispensary being robbed. | 布里安娜的大麻药房遇劫一事与我无关 |
[22:11] | The dispensary wasn’t robbed. | 大麻药房没有被劫 |
[22:12] | The cash drop I was in charge of was, and a man died. | 我负责的运钞车被劫了 一个人死了 |
[22:15] | You think I’d pull an armed robbery for over 1/4 mil | 你觉得我武装抢劫到25万多美金后 |
[22:18] | and show back up here for shift? | 会回到这里上班吗 |
[22:19] | We know you’re suing her for alimony | 我们了解到你在离婚协议中 |
[22:21] | in your divorce settlement. | 为赡养费起诉她 |
[22:23] | I admit, there’s no love lost between me and Brianna. | 我承认 我和布里安娜之间关系很不好 |
[22:26] | I mean, the whole idea for that dispensary was mine. | 大麻药房的主意都是我想到的 |
[22:28] | Oh, okay, so you think you got squeezed out of a business deal | 所以你觉得你被她从发财生意中 |
[22:31] | that would’ve put you in a much higher tax bracket? | 被排挤出去了 是吗 |
[22:33] | Maybe that’s why you bought the bugs | 也许这就是你买窃听器 |
[22:34] | that we found in Brianna’s office. | 放在她办公室的原因 |
[22:35] | That’s illegal wire tapping. | 这是非法窃听 |
[22:37] | More importantly, that means you heard | 更严重的是 这意味着你听到了 |
[22:38] | our cash drop routes to the bank, | 我们运钞车去银行的路线 |
[22:39] | so along with your partners in crime, | 你的同伙也听到了 |
[22:41] | you’re looking at a homicide. | 你面临的是谋杀罪 |
[22:42] | Whoa, I didn’t bug her office. | 我没有窃听她的办公室 |
[22:45] | I hired a P.I. to help me with the alimony case. | 我雇了一个私家侦探帮我处理赡养费一案 |
[22:47] | He’s the one who’s watching Brianna, | 他才是监视布里安娜的人 |
[22:49] | to get her to pay up for sexual abandonment. | 他想以性生活遗弃为由为我争取赡养费 |
[22:53] | For sexual what? | 性生活什么 |
[22:54] | Abandonment. | 遗弃 |
[22:56] | I wanted her bugged ’cause I knew she was cheating on me. | 我监听她是因为我知道她背着我偷腥 |
[23:00] | So this P.I., he’s monitoring the calls? | 所以这个私家侦探监听了电话 |
[23:02] | Listen… | 听着 |
[23:04] | I maxed out my credit cards ’cause he promised me | 因为他许诺 如果发现她偷腥 |
[23:06] | I’d get a better settlement if he found dirt on her. | 我会得到更多和解金 所以我刷爆了我的信用卡 |
[23:09] | We’re gonna need the name of this p.I. | 把这个私家侦探的名字告诉我们 |
[23:11] | And until that checks out, | 在对他的调查完毕之前 |
[23:12] | we’re detaining you down at the station. Get up. | 我们要对你进行拘留 站起来 |
[23:14] | – You got cuffs? – Right here. | -有手铐吗 -在这里 |
[23:16] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手背到后面 |
[23:17] | – Thanks, Jay. – Yeah. | -谢谢 杰 -没事 |
[23:19] | Your first name is Jay? Jay Halstead? | 你叫杰 杰·霍斯特德吗 |
[23:22] | Yeah, why? | 是 怎么了 |
[23:23] | Heard too many times on the tapes | 在磁带里听到太多次 |
[23:25] | how Brianna wants to screw you. | 布里安娜特别想睡你 |
[23:32] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[23:36] | This is Frank Amerson. | 这是弗兰克·阿默森 |
[23:37] | He’s 51, he used to work as a bail bondsman. | 51岁 曾是保释保证人 |
[23:40] | Now he’s a P.I. making his bones spying on cheating spouses. | 现在是私家侦探 专门监视偷腥夫妻 |
[23:43] | You know, I read that something like 73% of men | 我在书上看过 73%的男人 |
[23:46] | mess around on their wives. | 都背着妻子偷腥 |
[23:47] | Where’d you read that? | 在哪儿看到的 |
[23:48] | “Playboy.” | 《花花公子》 |
[23:49] | They took out the centerfold, right? What’s the point? | 中间的插页女郎海报都被拿走了 意义何在 |
[23:53] | Look, my point is, Amerson lives in Oak Park, | 我是说 阿默森住在橡树公园 |
[23:56] | makes a good living destroying marriages. | 靠拆散婚姻赚钱 过着不错的日子 |
[23:58] | I mean, why get into armed robbery? | 他为什么要持械抢劫 |
[24:01] | I’ve seen a 65-year-old woman killed | 我见过一个65岁的老妇人 |
[24:04] | over a $2 lotto scratcher. | 因为一张两块钱的彩票被杀 |
[24:06] | We’re talking six figures here. | 而这个案子涉及到六位数的钱 |
[24:08] | Yeah, we need to grab him up. | 没错 我们得把他抓起来 |
[24:10] | I think we should take a breath, | 我认为我要应该暂缓一下 |
[24:12] | do our own counter-surveillance, | 做好我们的反监视 |
[24:14] | see if we can make a concrete connection to this robbery. | 看看能否找到与这起抢劫案的实质性联系 |
[24:16] | Look, I can be up on his phone in, like, two minutes. | 我花两分钟就能监控他的手机 |
[24:18] | Right, won’t take long. | 好 不会浪费太多时间 |
[24:20] | Antonio, you and Ruzek, get eyes on this Sam Spade. | 安东尼奥 你和鲁塞克去盯着山姆·斯佩德 |
[24:29] | You got anything yet? | 有什么发现吗 |
[24:33] | No, just… | 没有 只是… |
[24:36] | a couple of calls from some lady who thinks her husband | 有个女人打了几个电话 说自己丈夫 |
[24:39] | is actually cheating on her… | 在背着自己出轨 |
[24:42] | with her own sister. | 出轨对象是自己的妹妹 |
[24:44] | And the Hawks are down by two | 鹰队现在落后两分 |
[24:47] | with six minutes to go. | 比赛还剩六分钟 |
[24:50] | So…There’s that. | 就是这样了 |
[24:58] | That robbery is- | 那起抢劫案 |
[25:01] | it’s pretty crazy, huh? | 很疯狂 对吧 |
[25:07] | Bet it brought back some memories. | 肯定让你回忆起一些事 |
[25:12] | Mouse, I’m good. | 耗子 我没事 |
[25:18] | That fireworks show you guys put on, it’s all over the news. | 你们那场烟花秀都上新闻了 |
[25:22] | Yo, it’s Amerson. | 是阿默森 |
[25:25] | Well, things went as planned. | 一切按计划进行了 |
[25:27] | Planned? You know I almost got caught last night, | 还计划 你知道昨晚我差点被抓吗 |
[25:29] | listening to see what the cops knew at her dispensary? | 就因为去药房那边偷听警察都知道什么 |
[25:32] | Hey, I’ll-I’ll call you back. | 一会儿我再打给你 |
[25:34] | I want my cut. | 我要我的分成 |
[25:35] | You’ll get yours. | 不会少你的 |
[25:38] | – Let’s call Voight. – Yeah. | -我们通知博伊特 -好 |
[25:49] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[25:50] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 如果我是你 我不会这样的 |
[25:52] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[25:53] | Why so jumpy, Frank? | 你紧张什么 弗兰克 |
[25:55] | I’m watching a husband. | 我在监视一个丈夫 |
[25:57] | I get made, you never know how they’re gonna react. | 如果我被逮住 谁知道他们会闹出什么事来 |
[26:00] | I got a concealed permit for that. | 我这么做是经过保密许可的 |
[26:02] | All right, fantastic, | 好 很好 |
[26:03] | we’ll figure that out down at the district. | 我们去局里慢慢了解清楚 |
[26:05] | Why don’t you step out of the car? | 你先下车怎么样 |
[26:07] | You know I almost got caught last night, | 你知道昨晚我差点被抓了吗 |
[26:09] | listening to see what the cops knew at her dispensary? | 就因为去药房那边偷听警察都知道什么 |
[26:12] | Hey, I’ll-I’ll call you back. | 一会儿我再打给你 |
[26:17] | Sounds like you need protection | 听上去你需要 |
[26:18] | from the guy on the other end of that call. | 电话那端那个人的保护 |
[26:22] | I want a lawyer. | 我要律师 |
[26:24] | Glad to call you one. | 给你找个来没问题 |
[26:27] | By the time he gets here, you’ll be looking at homicide charges. | 但是等他来 你就面临谋杀指控了 |
[26:33] | You were hired by Brianna’s ex-husband | 布里安娜的前夫雇你 |
[26:35] | to help his divorce settlement, | 帮忙拿离婚和解金 |
[26:37] | so, you illegally plant listening devices in her office, | 所以你非法在她办公室里装了窃听器 |
[26:41] | but instead of scandalous gossip to help his case, | 但是你没有偷听到帮到他的丑闻 |
[26:45] | you overhear how much cash Brianna’s moving | 却无意间听到了布里安娜转移大批资金 |
[26:47] | and you think, “Hot damn, I’ve won the lottery.” | 所以你就想 我去 我中彩票了 |
[26:50] | Now the guy you sold the score to is icing you out. | 现在买你消息的人要把你踢出局 |
[26:58] | Uh, if I tell you, I want protection. | 如果告诉你 我要你们的保护 |
[27:06] | You give us the guy on the other end of that call, | 你招出电话那端的人 |
[27:08] | I’ll rig something up with the state’s attorney. | 我会跟州检察官商量一下 |
[27:18] | Guy I tracked down years ago… | 多年前我还是保证人的时候 |
[27:20] | when I was a bondsman. Collin Briggs. | 查到的一个人 叫科林·布里格斯 |
[27:24] | I sold him the score for 20% of the cash. | 卖价是给我20%的现金 |
[27:28] | That wasn’t so hard, was it? | 说出来也不难嘛 |
[27:30] | Who are the others in his crew? | 他的同伙还有谁 |
[27:31] | I don’t know any others in the crew. | 我不知道其他同伙 |
[27:33] | I just know that Briggs put the crew together. | 我只知道是布里格斯召集的人 |
[27:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:37] | Call Briggs, tell him you need to meet, | 打给布里格斯 告诉他你要求见面 |
[27:39] | and if he doesn’t show up with your cut, | 你说如果他不把你的分成拿给你 |
[27:41] | you’ll go to the police. | 你就报警 |
[27:42] | Or you’re facing murder charges. | 否则你就面临谋杀指控 |
[27:47] | Come on. | 打吧 |
[27:51] | 芝加哥警署逮捕历史报告 罪犯科林·布里格斯信息 | |
[27:51] | Collin Briggs. | 科林·布里格斯 |
[27:52] | He’s done time for manslaughter, aggravated robbery. | 因谋杀 暴力抢劫进过监狱 |
[27:56] | According to an FBI database, he was kicked out | 根据联调局的数据 他曾被踢出 |
[27:58] | of an anti-government militia in Indiana. | 印第安纳州的一个反政府民兵组织 |
[28:01] | Recognize him, Jay? | 能认出他吗 杰 |
[28:04] | Not off the screen. | 除非见到本人 |
[28:09] | Come on, I’m freezing out here. | 拜托 在外面冻死了 |
[28:12] | How about you just think warm thoughts? | 想点温暖的东西取取暖吧 |
[28:21] | Our target has arrived. | 目标到达 |
[28:26] | How ya doing, Frank? | 你好 弗兰克 |
[28:27] | Nice night. | 今晚天气不错啊 |
[28:31] | Uh, yeah. You got my cut? | 是啊 我的分成带来了吗 |
[28:35] | You like trains? | 你喜欢火车吗 |
[28:44] | What is Briggs doing? Should we move in? | 布里格斯在做什么 我们要行动吗 |
[28:47] | Negative. Wait till we see the money | 不 等看到钱 |
[28:49] | or they talk about the robbery. | 或者他们谈到抢劫 |
[28:51] | Hear that clatter? | 你听到轰隆声了吗 |
[28:55] | Reminds me of prison gates being shut. | 让我想起监狱大门关闭的声音 |
[29:00] | You got my 50k or not? | 你到底带我的五万分成来了吗 |
[29:05] | Sure. | 当然带了 |
[29:07] | It’s in the trunk. | 在后备箱里 |
[29:35] | Show me your hands! | 举起手来 |
[29:36] | Show me your hands! | 举起手来 |
[29:37] | Do it, now! | 马上 |
[29:44] | – You got it? – Yeah. | -搞定了吗 -嗯 |
[29:46] | Put your hands behind your back. | 手放到身后 |
[29:50] | – Get up. – Trunk. | -起来 -后备箱 |
[29:54] | – Let me outta here! – Easy, easy! | -让我出去 -慢点 |
[29:57] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[30:01] | Come on. | 出来 |
[30:09] | It wasn’t you, | 虽然不是你 |
[30:11] | but a guy on your crew killed my friend. | 但你的同伙杀了我朋友 |
[30:16] | He had a baby boy on the way. | 他妻子都怀孕了 |
[30:19] | We all need some pain in our life. | 我们的生命中都需要有一点伤痛 |
[30:25] | I’m gonna testify against you at your trial. | 你审判时我要作证指控你 |
[30:27] | I’m gonna make your life a living hell. | 我要让你生不如死 |
[30:31] | Inside a cage or on the street, | 不论在监狱里还是在街头上 |
[30:33] | I’m doing time wherever I stand. | 对我来说在哪里都是服刑 |
[30:36] | I’ll never rat, | 但我绝不出卖队友 |
[30:38] | so how about you just go get my jungle juice | 所以不如你去给我准备好 |
[30:40] | and bologna sandwich ready in my holding cell? | 监狱里喝的酒吃的三明治吧 |
[30:44] | Think you can manage that, pretty boy? | 这个你能搞定吧 小白脸 |
[30:47] | It’s kind of funny, the only reason I’m here | 说来有趣 我在这里的唯一原因 |
[30:51] | is to keep him from getting to you. | 就是看着他 不让他接近你 |
[30:55] | I’m standing over there thinking about what the hell | 我站在那边的时候就想 如果你跟我那样说话 |
[30:57] | I’d do to you if you talked to me like that. | 我会对你做出什么事来 |
[31:00] | If there’s one thing I hate… | 如果说我恨什么 |
[31:03] | it’s a hypocrite. | 那就是伪君子了 |
[31:06] | You got five minutes. | 给你五分钟时间 |
[31:18] | Take off these cuffs, let’s see. | 把手铐拿下来试试 |
[31:22] | Hey, we found them-rest of the crew. | 我们找到团伙其他成员了 |
[31:47] | Yo, you might want to hear this. | 你可能想听听这个 |
[31:49] | So the car that Collin Briggs was driving | 科林·布里格斯开的车 |
[31:50] | belongs to 61-year-old Jacob Seeley. | 是一个叫雅各布·西利的61岁老人的 |
[31:52] | He lives in Will County, has a house right outside of Joliet. | 他住在威尔郡 在乔利埃特外有一栋房子 |
[31:55] | And I did a search, figuring the car was stolen, | 我查了一下 开始以为车是被偷了 |
[31:57] | but it wasn’t reported, | 但是没人上报 |
[31:58] | and guess who Jacob Seeley’s the father of? | 你猜雅各布·西利是谁的父亲 |
[32:00] | Brendan Seeley. | 布兰登·西利 |
[32:01] | He did a stretch in Pontiac | 他在庞蒂亚克服过刑 |
[32:03] | for a string of strong-armed robberies | 罪名是一系列暴力抢劫 |
[32:05] | where he used a hammer. | 使用工具是一把锤子 |
[32:06] | Guess who his cellmate was? Collin Briggs. | 你们猜他狱友是谁 科林·布里格斯 |
[32:10] | These are the Seeley brothers. | 这是西利兄弟 |
[32:12] | Both have priors for weapons violations in Joliet. | 两人都在乔利埃特有违规使用武器前科 |
[32:22] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[32:25] | That’s the guy that killed Terry. | 就是他杀了特里 |
[32:27] | Looks like we got our crew. | 看来我们找出团伙所有人员了 |
[32:30] | Want me to call Will County sheriff? | 要我打电话给威尔郡警长吗 |
[32:32] | Tell ’em we’re on our way. | 通知他们我们马上过去 |
[32:59] | That’s the truck. | 就是那辆货车 |
[33:17] | You do anything stupid, that hole will be for two. | 你要是做傻事 这个坑里就要埋两个人了 |
[33:19] | Step towards me, step towards me. | 转向我 转向我 |
[33:21] | Slowly, nice and slow. | 慢慢转 |
[33:24] | I tried saving him. | 我想救他的 |
[33:25] | – He just kept bleeding. – Shh. | -但他一直流血 -安静 |
[33:26] | Where are the others? Where’s Brendan? | 其他人呢 布兰登呢 |
[33:28] | Inside sleeping. | 在里面睡觉 |
[33:31] | Antonio, cuff him, get him outta here. | 安东尼奥 把他拷上带走 |
[33:33] | Keep your ass down. | 不要起来 |
[34:23] | Give me a reason. | 给我一个理由 |
[34:38] | Police! Stop! | 警察 站住 |
[36:10] | I guess I’ll call an ambo. | 看来我得叫辆救护车了 |
[36:18] | Yeah, take your time. | 叫吧 |
[36:28] | Jay. | 杰 |
[36:31] | We recovered your money, | 我们找回你的钱了 |
[36:32] | minus about ten grand | 少了大概一万 |
[36:34] | that Briggs and his crew burned through. | 被布里格斯和他的同伙挥霍掉了 |
[36:37] | I don’t care about the money. I’m just glad you’re okay. | 我不关心钱 你没事就好 |
[36:41] | And the guy that shot Terry? Did you get him? | 打死特里的人 你们抓住了吗 |
[36:46] | Where he’s going, he’s never gonna see the sun again. | 他不会再有机会见到太阳了 |
[36:50] | Good. Terry’s wife… | 那就好 特里的妻子 |
[36:53] | Whatever she needs, any medical expenses | 不论她需要什么 任何关于孩子的 |
[36:55] | around the baby, I’ll take care of it. | 医药费用 我都会负责 |
[36:58] | That’s great. She’ll really appreciate that. | 太好了 她会很感激你的 |
[37:03] | Um, hey, so… | 对了 |
[37:06] | That dinner at Maestro’s, it still stands, the offer. | 迈斯特罗饭店的晚餐邀请仍然有效 |
[37:10] | Could use somebody to talk to. | 你刚好可以跟我聊聊 |
[37:13] | I’m have somebody waiting for me. | 有人在等我 |
[37:17] | Well, she’s a very lucky girl. | 她是个很幸运的姑娘 |
[37:21] | You’re gonna need this. | 你会需要这个 |
[37:22] | I’m gonna get you the names of a couple really solid cops– | 我会帮你找几个非常靠谱的警察 |
[37:25] | guys that need the extra money. | 需要赚外快的人 |
[37:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:31] | Hey, if you change your mind, | 如果你改变主意 |
[37:34] | my door is always open. | 我的大门随时敞开 |
[37:44] | A time to remain silent and a time to speak. | 有时该沉默 有时该开口 |
[37:50] | There is comfort in the memories | 想到特里·伊根如何影响了 |
[37:53] | of how Terry Egan impacted our lives. | 我们的生活 我们心生欣慰 |
[37:58] | He was a son, a husband, | 他是儿子 是丈夫 |
[38:03] | a friend, and a marine. | 是朋友 也是海军陆战队员 |
[38:19] | So I’m using my belt as a tourniquet | 我用我的皮带当止血带 |
[38:22] | on this poor marine’s arm | 绑住那个可怜的陆战队员的胳膊 |
[38:23] | where his brachial artery was severed by a sniper round, | 他的肱动脉被一枚狙击弹划开了 |
[38:26] | and I’m twisting as hard as I can to staunch blood | 我尽可能绑紧皮带来给他止血 |
[38:29] | and he’s throwing up all over me, | 他却给我吐了一身 |
[38:32] | so I say, “Grunt, I’m trying to save your life here. | 所以我说 格兰特 我是在救你的命 |
[38:37] | Anyway, that was a typical day in Kandahar. | 总之 那就是在坎大哈的典型的一天 |
[38:40] | Well, me and Jay, we was in Korengal. | 我和杰在阿富汗戈伦格尔时 |
[38:43] | There was not a day– | 没有一天 |
[38:45] | Day went by without a firefight. | 没有一天是不交火的 |
[38:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:48] | The thing is… | 重点是 |
[38:52] | Firefights never scared me. | 交火从没让我害怕过 |
[38:57] | It was coming home. | 是回家让我害怕 |
[39:02] | Having to look into the faces of the wives and the families… | 因为我不得不看到那些痛失丈夫的妻子 |
[39:08] | of the guys that didn’t make it back. | 痛失家里顶梁柱的家庭 |
[39:13] | I gotta go, guys. | 我得走了 |
[39:17] | Later. | 再见 |
[39:23] | Yeah, come in. | 请进 |
[39:28] | Um, I just wanted to come in… | 我就想来… |
[39:31] | And say thank you for keeping me on the case. | 谢谢你让我参加这个案子 |
[39:36] | Well, right now, you’re gonna take a week’s medical leave. | 现在你要休一周病假 |
[39:38] | I appreciate it, but I’m fine, really. | 很感谢 但我真的没事 |
[39:42] | It’s not open to discussion. | 没有商量余地 |
[39:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:48] | Hey, I been meaning to tell you… | 还有 我一直想告诉你 |
[39:54] | I’m lucky to have you in my unit. | 有你在我的队里我很幸运 |