时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | So does anybody know what Little went away for? | 利特尔到底犯了什么事 |
[00:08] | Manslaughter. | 杀人 |
[00:09] | Killed Gi-Gi Dicaro, a shakedown artist from Bridgeport, | 杀了吉吉·狄卡罗 来自布里奇波特的落魄艺术家 |
[00:12] | right under the 35th street red line stop. | 就在第35街红线站下面 |
[00:14] | Snapped his neck. | 拧断了他的脖子 |
[00:15] | So you gonna let him dog you out like that | 你就让他这么拖迟 |
[00:16] | about your wedding date with Burgess? | 你和伯吉斯的婚期 |
[00:18] | I could take him. | 我能搞定他 |
[00:19] | Guy’s like 6’6″, 250, easy. | 接近两米高 250斤的人 很容易 |
[00:21] | You would have my back, obviously. Right? | 你会帮我 对吧 |
[00:23] | Who? Me or jay? | 谁 我还是杰 |
[00:25] | Because I think I want to watch that fight. | 因为我想观战 |
[00:27] | – Come on. – That’s just surreal, you know? | -得了 -这事挺奇怪的 |
[00:29] | The two of them, they were cell mates. | 那两个人之前住同一间牢房 |
[00:32] | Now he’s just on the payroll. | 现在又让他来帮忙 |
[00:33] | I’m sure Voight has his reasons. | 博伊特肯定有他的理由 |
[00:35] | Yeah. He usually does. | 对 通常是这样 |
[00:40] | All right, just, just… | 好吧 只是 |
[00:41] | Just run me through it one more time. | 再和我说一遍 |
[00:43] | What’s my cut? | 我拿多少 |
[00:44] | 10% of all money seized. | 查获钱款的10% |
[00:46] | And how do I get paid? | 怎么把钱给我 |
[00:48] | Cash? Check? What? | 现金 支票 还是什么 |
[00:49] | CIs always get paid cash so that way | 线人一般都拿现金 |
[00:51] | you can’t trace it to a bank account. | 这样就无法通过银行账户追踪 |
[00:52] | Good, I don’t have a bank account, anyway. | 很好 反正我也没有银行账户 |
[00:54] | And what am I looking at? | 那还有什么事 |
[00:55] | Soon as everything’s catalogued, signed off on. | 一切清查好了之后签字就行 |
[00:57] | Okay, what does that mean? | 好吧 这是什么意思 |
[00:59] | Couple of days? A week? What– | 几天 一周 还是… |
[01:01] | You talk to Audrey about this? | 你和奥德丽说过了吗 |
[01:02] | She’s on board? | 她加入吗 |
[01:03] | She’s not thrilled. | 她不是很想干 |
[01:05] | What choice does she have if we’re gonna get to Florida? | 但如果我们要去弗罗里达她还有什么选择 |
[01:12] | Rory Jensen has been a CPD priority target | 罗里·延森几年来一直都是芝加哥警署的 |
[01:15] | for several years now. | 头号目标 |
[01:17] | Yeah, we went after him hard when I was in vice, | 我在缉捕队的时候就在盯他 |
[01:18] | but since he never laid a finger on any dope, | 但他一直都很干净 |
[01:20] | we could never grab him. | 我们没证据抓他 |
[01:22] | Remember that big DEA bust last year? | 还记得去年缉毒局那次大型抓捕吗 |
[01:23] | Caused a major cocaine shortage in the city? | 在城里造成了可卡因短缺 |
[01:26] | Jensen is the guy who’s taking advantage of that. | 延森就是那时候获利的 |
[01:30] | All right, you all know Eddie Little, our new CI. | 好 你们都认识艾迪·利特尔了 我们的新线人 |
[01:33] | You got the floor. | 你来说 |
[01:34] | Well, me and Jensen go way back. | 我和延森很早就认识了 |
[01:36] | Met him in juvie. | 在少管所认识的 |
[01:38] | I was in for GTA, he was in | 我因为飞车抢劫进去的 |
[01:39] | for rolling tourists on rush street. | 他是因为在街上扒游客的口袋 |
[01:41] | Now he owns a string of sports bars on the north side. | 他现在在北方有一系列娱乐酒吧 |
[01:44] | Sells watered-down liquor to the college kids in front; | 面上在卖淡酒给大学生 |
[01:46] | in the back he slings his real product to the local dealers. | 私底下在和当地毒贩做生意 |
[01:49] | Which is who we’re gonna hit first. | 所以我们要先去灭掉他 |
[01:52] | See, we bust the crews that Jensen’s supplying, | 我们先打击延森的供应链 |
[01:55] | knock the legs out from under his operation. | 破坏他的经营系统 |
[01:57] | If the city’s dry, how’s he getting his coke? | 如果城里毒品短缺了 他的毒品哪来的 |
[01:59] | He’s got a connection. | 他有来路 |
[02:00] | I mean, not Mexico, not the cartels. | 不是墨西哥那边的贩毒集团 |
[02:03] | Ireland. | 在爱尔兰 |
[02:04] | He’s got an old family contact. | 他有以前的家族联系 |
[02:05] | They roll it across the Canadian border. | 他们把毒品从加拿大边境弄进来 |
[02:07] | You know all of this how? | 这些你是怎么知道的 |
[02:09] | I just got paroled three days ago. | 我三天前才被保释 |
[02:11] | I guarantee you I know more about that’s going down | 我向你保证 我比这里的任何人 |
[02:13] | on the streets than anybody in this room. | 都更了解街上的事 |
[02:15] | Okay. | 好了 |
[02:16] | First target is the Lost Disciples. | 第一个目标是迷失门徒 |
[02:19] | Eddie has intel this little motorcycle gang is receiving | 艾迪得知这个小机车帮今晚要接收 |
[02:22] | a shipment of Jensen’s coke tonight at their clubhouse. | 延森的一批货 就在俱乐部里 |
[02:25] | I need a word. | 过来谈谈 |
[02:32] | So here’s the blueprint for the Lost Disciples’ clubhouse. | 这是迷失门徒俱乐部的设计图 |
[02:39] | This CI… | 这个线人 |
[02:42] | He was your cell mate, right? | 是你之前的狱友 对吗 |
[02:44] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[02:45] | And he’s fresh out of Stateville, | 他刚出狱 |
[02:46] | so he’s got knowledge that would take | 所以他知道的消息 |
[02:48] | my unit a year to gather. | 我的人要花一年才能收集到 |
[02:50] | Like what? | 比如 |
[02:52] | Rory jensen. | 罗里·延森 |
[02:56] | This is the best shot we’ve ever had to take that guy down. | 这是我们拿下这家伙的最好机会 |
[03:01] | I just want to make sure this isn’t | 我只希望这不是 |
[03:02] | Stateville looking out for Stateville. | 狱友福利 |
[03:06] | This goes south, I need to know you’ll serve little up. | 如果这次行动失败 你要有个交代 |
[03:11] | Count on it. | 没问题 |
[03:15] | Then knock yourself out. | 去吧 |
[03:24] | Hey, Tony, are you in position? | 托尼 你们就位了吗 |
[03:26] | All set. | 都就位了 |
[03:30] | About to breach. | 准备爆破 |
[03:34] | Hold on, you got three guys right on top of you. | 等等 你们头顶上有三个人 |
[03:37] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[03:43] | – Get everything? – Yeah, it’s all good. | -东西都拿齐了吗 -齐了 |
[03:51] | All right, you’re clear. | 好 可以了 |
[03:52] | All right, everybody get back. Let’s go. | 大家继续行动 来吧 |
[03:59] | All right. | 准备好 |
[04:00] | Three…two…one. | 三 二 一 |
[04:12] | Go, go, go! | 行动 |
[04:19] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警察 |
[04:32] | Stay here. Keep your eyes open. | 留在这 好好盯着 |
[04:37] | Move up! Move up! | 上 上 |
[04:51] | I can call in S.W.A.T. and this can get serious, | 我可以叫特警队来跟你们好好干一场 |
[04:55] | or you can toss your weapons now. | 或者你们也可以现在放下武器 |
[05:17] | Show me your hands now! | 双手放在我能看到的地方 |
[05:18] | Show me your hands! Don’t move! | 举起双手 不准动 |
[05:19] | Don’t move! Put your hands on the table! | 不准动 双手放在桌上 |
[05:20] | Drop it! Put them on the table! | 放下武器 双手放在桌上 |
[05:22] | Get up, let me see your hands! | 起来 让我看见你的双手 |
[05:23] | – Put your hands on the table! – Get up! | -双手放在桌子上 -起来 |
[05:25] | – Drop them! – Get up! | -放下武器 -起来 |
[05:32] | Make sure you keep them separated, all right? | 确保把他们隔离开 知道吗 |
[05:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:34] | Well, looks like the intel was solid. | 看来消息很可靠 |
[05:36] | Let’s go bag it. | 收集证据吧 |
[05:37] | Found this in the office. | 在办公室找到了这个 |
[05:39] | 40 grand. | 四万现金 |
[05:40] | Put it with the rest. | 跟其它的放一起 |
[05:52] | I think that’s a great plan. | 我觉得这策略不错 |
[05:54] | You flank ’em like the allies in north Africa. | 就像盟军在北非一样 包抄他们 |
[05:57] | North Africa? No, it’s dinner. | 什么北非 不过就是一起吃顿晚饭罢了 |
[05:59] | And it’s not a plan. | 而且也不是我的策略 |
[06:00] | I mean, normal people have dinner. | 一起吃餐晚饭不是很正常吗 |
[06:01] | Still, having your mom fly out to meet Adam’s dad? | 但你可是让妈妈专程飞来见亚当的爸爸 |
[06:04] | I mean, if that doesn’t push him to settle | 如果这还不能逼他把婚礼日子定下来 |
[06:05] | on a wedding date, what will? | 我不知道你还能怎么做 |
[06:07] | No, no. | 不不 |
[06:07] | My deposit on the ballroom | 我的宴会厅定金 |
[06:09] | was 3 grand. | 是三千 |
[06:11] | And if I don’t get that back in full by way of | 如果你们不退给我一张 |
[06:13] | a certified cashier’s check, I will be sending | 全额的银行支票 就等着我派人 |
[06:16] | a city inspector to check for faulty wiring. | 去你那检查电路故障吧 |
[06:19] | I’m so sorry, can you hold? | 真抱歉 你能稍等吗 |
[06:22] | You see, this is why I’ve never been engaged. | 看 这就是为什么我从来不订婚 |
[06:25] | And here I thought it was on account of you being | 我还以为是因为你是一个 |
[06:26] | a heartless jag-off. | 没心没肺的混蛋呢 |
[06:27] | Hey, I’ve been in love many times. | 我爱过很多次的 |
[06:30] | They just all turn out to be crazy. | 只是最后结局都有点失控 |
[06:34] | Intelligence busted the Lost Disciples’ clubhouse. | 情报组端了迷失信徒的窝点 |
[06:37] | And besides a lot of dope and guns, | 除了大量毒品和枪支 |
[06:38] | they seized six crates of stolen goods. | 他们还缴获了六箱盗窃货物 |
[06:41] | I need you to catalogue the swag | 你们去给我把赃物分类 |
[06:44] | and track down the rightful owners. | 然后找到失主 |
[06:46] | Wow. Lost property detail? | 失物认领吗 |
[06:47] | That’s so exhilarating. | 真是太刺激了 |
[06:48] | There are no small assignments, Burgess. | 没有不重要的任务 伯吉斯 |
[06:50] | Just small-minded patrolmen. | 只能眼光短浅的巡警 |
[06:53] | You still there? | 你还在吗 |
[06:54] | Great, that’s Platt with two ts. | 很好 普拉特 独特的特 |
[06:57] | No, two ts. | 不 独特的特 |
[07:00] | – Well? – What? 10 kilos. | -怎么样 -10公斤 |
[07:02] | It’s a nice grab. | 收获不少 |
[07:04] | We only got 40k in cash out of that clubhouse, though. | 但我们只找到了四万现金 |
[07:06] | No, no, no, I heard the disciples | 不 我听说那些信徒 |
[07:08] | had more than that in there. | 在那藏了不止这些 |
[07:09] | It’s got to be in the walls or someplace. | 一定是在墙里或什么地方 |
[07:11] | Eddie, it’s what we got. | 艾迪 我们只找到这么多 |
[07:13] | 4k? | 四千块 |
[07:14] | That’s not gonna get me new tires on this junker. | 连给这家伙换个新轮胎都不够 |
[07:16] | So take the job I got you. | 那就干我介绍给你的那份工作 |
[07:18] | What’re you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[07:20] | I thought we were partners? | 我们不是搭档吗 |
[07:21] | You know how many days it’s gonna take me | 你知不知道我得在那仓库 |
[07:23] | clocking in and clocking out of that warehouse to make 75k? | 上多少天班才能赚到七万五 |
[07:26] | All right, just go home, see your girls. | 回家见你的姑娘们吧 |
[07:28] | We’ll talk later. | 我们晚点再谈 |
[07:34] | This was just sent over from property crimes. | 这是财产犯罪科那边送来的 |
[07:37] | It’s all the burglaries and thefts | 都是过去三个月来 |
[07:38] | over the last three months. | 发生的抢劫和盗窃案 |
[07:39] | It never ends. | 真是没完没了 |
[07:40] | Some days you’re chasing bad guys, | 有时候你可以上街追坏人 |
[07:42] | some days you’re doing this. | 有时候你却只能干这个 |
[07:43] | Hey, Kim. | 金 |
[07:45] | – Can I talk to you quick? – Sure. | -能跟你说两句吗 -当然 |
[07:51] | My dad can’t make it tonight. | 我爸爸今晚来不了了 |
[07:52] | He’s got to work violence reduction. | 他要上班 负责预防减少暴力 |
[07:54] | – When did you find that out? – He just called. | -什么时候的事 -他刚打电话给我 |
[07:56] | You know how it is with those shifts, they just pop up. | 你也知道的 有时候排班就是很突然 |
[07:58] | Did you tell him that my mom’s, like, | 你跟他说了我妈妈 |
[07:59] | only in town one night? | 只来这待一晚吗 |
[08:00] | Yeah, I know. He’s really sorry. | 我知道 他真的很抱歉 |
[08:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:06] | All week. | 一整个礼拜 |
[08:08] | We’ve been talking about this for a month. | 这件事我们已经讨论了一个月 |
[08:11] | Well, baby, I mean… | 宝贝 我是说… |
[08:13] | You and I both know what it’s like with overtime. | 我们俩都知道加班是怎么一回事 |
[08:14] | Pop can’t pass that up. | 我老爸也没办法 |
[08:16] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[08:17] | Hey, listen, we’ll talk about this later. | 听着 我们待会再谈这件事 |
[08:19] | Just–would you tell your mom that | 你能告诉你妈妈 |
[08:20] | we’re both really, really sorry? | 我们真的非常抱歉吗 |
[08:22] | Would you tell her that? | 你能跟她说一声吗 |
[08:23] | I got to go. Okay? | 我得走了 |
[08:32] | I’m not gonna say a thing. | 我什么都不会说的 |
[08:39] | Voight. | 博伊特 |
[08:40] | Any reason the Feds would be at my door? | 你知道那些探员为什么会来我家吗 |
[08:41] | Don’t open it, Eddie. | 别开门 艾迪 |
[08:44] | FBI. | 联调局 |
[08:49] | FBI! Open the door. | 联调局 开门 |
[08:51] | They know. | 他们知道了 |
[08:52] | Eddie! | 艾迪 |
[09:13] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警察 |
[09:14] | Inside! Get back in your house! | 进去 回你自己家里去 |
[09:16] | You too, get in your house! | 你也是 回家去 |
[09:18] | Stay there. | 别出来 |
[09:31] | He’s not FBI. | 他不是联调局的人 |
[09:32] | Guess I got lucky. | 算我走运 |
[09:41] | I’m burned. | 我完蛋了 |
[09:42] | It’s just a matter of time before | 那些信徒没过多久 |
[09:43] | the Disciples send someone else. | 就会再派人来 |
[09:45] | You two okay? | 你们俩没事吧 |
[09:46] | Who was he? | 他是谁 |
[09:47] | Just a bad guy posing as FBI. | 只不过是一个假扮联调局的坏人 |
[09:50] | I got another problem. | 我有别的问题 |
[09:52] | They’re gonna put me back inside for possessing a firearm. | 他们会因为我非法持械而重新把我关回去 |
[09:56] | I was just protecting my family! | 我只是在保护我的家人 |
[10:01] | No you weren’t. | 不 不是你 |
[10:03] | She was. | 她才是 |
[10:05] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[10:07] | Come here, honey. | 过来 亲爱的 |
[10:08] | Come here. | 过来 |
[10:10] | Here. | 来 |
[10:11] | I need your hands. | 把你的手给我 |
[10:13] | There you go. | 过来 |
[10:15] | Good, good, good. | 很好 很好 很好 |
[10:16] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[10:17] | Yeah, right there. Right there. | 就握这里 这里 |
[10:18] | Ah, that’s good. That’s good, honey– | 很好 很好 亲爱的 |
[10:21] | Dispatch, this is Sergeant Hank Voight, intelligence. | 调度中心 我是情报组的汉克·博伊特警长 |
[10:29] | You need to put the girls in protective custody. | 你需要对她们进行保护性监禁 |
[10:32] | I don’t want to be separated. | 我不想和他分开 |
[10:33] | It’s all right, I’ll take you to the district. | 没事 我会带你回警局 |
[10:35] | It’ll be okay. | 没事的 |
[10:41] | Is it gonna be okay? | 真的会没事吗 |
[10:43] | Just go with your mom. | 跟着你妈妈就行 |
[10:49] | Come on, that’s my car. | 来吧 那是我的车 |
[10:51] | What about our clothes and stuff? | 我们的衣服之类的东西呢 |
[10:52] | I’ll have somebody get them later, okay? | 我待会儿会找人来拿的 好吗 |
[11:03] | Keep them safe. | 保护好她们 |
[11:22] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[11:26] | Can I get you guys anything? | 你们需要些什么吗 |
[11:28] | No. No thank you. | 不 不用了 谢谢 |
[11:31] | Can we trust him? | 我们能信任他吗 |
[11:33] | Who? | 谁 |
[11:36] | Eddie. | 艾迪 |
[11:41] | Listen, your dad is– | 听着 你爸爸… |
[11:43] | He’s… | 他… |
[11:45] | He’s not my dad. | 他不是我爸爸 |
[11:46] | Tracy. | 特蕾西 |
[11:48] | Let the Detective get back to work. | 警探还有工作要忙 |
[11:53] | Sure. | 好的 |
[12:05] | Haven’t been able to get hired since I lost these. | 我弄丢这些东西后都找不到工作了 |
[12:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:08] | Make sure you get them insured. | 记得上保险 |
[12:11] | Reached out to every complaint in our record. | 记录中报案的人都联系过了 |
[12:12] | That should cover it. | 应该都来了 |
[12:14] | What about the rest of it? | 其他这些呢 |
[12:15] | If it’s got any value, it goes to auction. | 值点钱的就送去拍卖 |
[12:17] | – Thanks. – Sure. | -谢了 -不客气 |
[12:20] | “To my girl.” | “送给我的姑娘” |
[12:22] | Wonder who she was. | 真想知道她是谁 |
[12:25] | The number listed here’s no longer in service. | 这上面的号码已经是空号了 |
[12:27] | Yeah? Well, what’s the address? | 是吗 地址呢 |
[12:29] | 3421 North Pine Grove. | 北松林3421号 |
[12:32] | Want to find out? | 想去看看吗 |
[12:34] | Not really. | 不太想 |
[12:35] | Great. We’re going. | 很好 我们走 |
[12:42] | IAD called twice about the shooting. | 内务部为这起枪击案打来两次电话 |
[12:44] | Huh, they can read the sworn statements. | 让他们看证词去吧 |
[12:46] | If Eddie was involved… | 如果艾迪也有牵扯… |
[12:48] | He was asleep at the time. | 他当时在睡觉 |
[12:50] | So where’re we at? | 情况如何了 |
[12:52] | We didn’t get any connection to | 我们没找到 |
[12:53] | Jensen off any of the Disciples’ phones. | 延森与任何信徒的通话记录 |
[12:56] | We’re gonna kick out the next leg from Jensen’s operation. | 我们要阻止延森的下一场行动 |
[12:58] | That’s the 25 Boys, named after caliber they like | 那是二五帮 以他们杀人惯用的 |
[13:01] | to use on the back of people’s heads. | 点二五口径手枪命名 |
[13:02] | I put a call in to a friend. He owes me a favor. | 我联系了个朋友 他欠我人情 |
[13:04] | He can confirm that they’re | 确认他们是要 |
[13:05] | slinging cocaine through Chinatown. | 通过唐人街贩可卡因 |
[13:07] | And I’m running all male members and their relatives | 我在调查所有男性成员及亲属 |
[13:08] | to see if there are any utility bills in the area, | 看看他们有没有周围的消费账单 |
[13:10] | anything that would indicate where their stash house is located. | 一切能定位他们藏毒窝点的线索 |
[13:13] | All right, get word out to the tech guys that work that beat. | 通知技术人员抓紧干 |
[13:16] | I know a guy. | 我认识个人 |
[13:17] | Got paroled last year. Henry Yu. | 去年才假释出来 亨利·余 |
[13:19] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[13:21] | Yu, he’s a heavy hitter around Cermak. | 他是瑟马克街那块的大人物 |
[13:23] | He’ll talk. But not for less than 20 grand. | 他会说的 但起码要两万块 |
[13:25] | Yeah, give him 10. | 是 给他一万 |
[13:27] | What’d I just say? | 你听不懂吗 |
[13:29] | 10’s not gonna do it. | 一万不行 |
[13:34] | You know what a CI does, Eddie? | 你知道什么叫线人吗 艾迪 |
[13:37] | A CI does whatever the hell I tell him to do. | 就是我说什么 你就干什么 |
[13:42] | So, uh, 10 then? | 那就一万吗 |
[13:43] | Sign it out of the 1505 fund. | 算在1505资金里 |
[13:45] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[13:55] | Can you hear me? | 听得见吗 |
[13:58] | Loud and clear. | 很清楚 |
[14:14] | You know, last time I saw your boss, | 知道吗 我上次见你老大 |
[14:16] | we both had kitchen duty. | 还是在厨房干活 |
[14:18] | He washed the dishes, I dried. | 他洗盘子 我擦干 |
[14:20] | We got to pocket the extra biscuits, though, didn’t we? | 不过倒是能多拿些饼干吃 |
[14:22] | What do you want, Eddie? | 你想干什么 艾迪 |
[14:31] | Where do 25 Boys cut their snow? | 二五帮在哪销货 |
[14:33] | Think I’d help the police with 10,000, huh? | 一万块就想让我帮警察吗 |
[14:37] | Word travels fast, Eddie. | 消息传很快的 艾迪 |
[14:40] | You got a son, don’t you, Henry? | 你有个儿子是不是 亨利 |
[14:42] | What’s his name? Jimmy? | 叫什么来着 吉米吗 |
[14:44] | Doing a stretch up in stateville? | 在州监狱蹲大牢吧 |
[14:46] | Domestic battery, that’s what I heard. | 我听说是家庭暴力 |
[14:47] | Must be a real tough guy, | 一定是个硬汉 |
[14:48] | beating up on his girlfriend like that. | 把女朋友打成那样 |
[14:51] | I know a couple dirty white boys who would just kill | 我认识几个很乐意给小卖部账户 |
[14:54] | to have this 10 grand deposited in their canteen account. | 赚一万块的白人混小子 |
[14:58] | One collect call, Jimmy comes back to you feetfirst. | 我一通电话 你儿子就没命了 |
[15:04] | You sign off on this? | 这是你同意的吗 |
[15:05] | Little making death threats? | 让利特尔下死亡威胁 |
[15:09] | No. | 不是 |
[15:10] | Do the cops know what kind of snake they’re in bed with? | 警察知道你有多毒吗 |
[15:12] | Let’s just play it out. | 我们静观其变 |
[15:18] | Just give me an address, Henry. | 给我个地址就好 亨利 |
[15:46] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警察 |
[15:47] | Put your hands up! | 举起手来 |
[15:49] | Show me your hands! | 举起手来 |
[15:50] | – Freeze! Don’t move! – Up against the wall! | -不许动 -趴墙上 |
[15:55] | Up against the wall! Everybody up against the wall! | 全部给我趴墙上 |
[16:43] | Police! Stop! | 警察 别跑 |
[16:47] | Where’re you going, pal? | 你想去哪 伙计 |
[16:52] | Don’t move! Don’t move! | 不许动 不许动 |
[16:55] | Adam, if you want to pass your next drug test, don’t breathe. | 亚当 如果你想通过下次药检 别呼吸 |
[17:00] | What? | 什么 |
[17:03] | It’s dinner. | 那是晚餐 |
[17:04] | Who can’t show up for a dinner? | 有谁吃晚餐不到 |
[17:08] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[17:09] | This is a no-win for me. | 我说了对我没好处 |
[17:11] | I tell you it’s not going to work | 我要说了这样不行 |
[17:13] | and you get married, then I’m the jag-off. | 你们又结了婚 那我就是恶人 |
[17:19] | We’re looking for Gloria Hayden. | 我们找格洛莉亚·海登 |
[17:20] | What’s this regarding? | 什么事 |
[17:22] | We wanted to return this to her. | 我们想把这个还给她 |
[17:24] | I can’t believe you found this. | 不敢相信你们找到了 |
[17:26] | Please come in. | 请进 |
[17:29] | Our home was broken into some months back. | 几个月前我们家遭了小偷 |
[17:33] | I bought that in Tokyo on a one night layover back from Vietnam. | 这是我在从越南回来 经停东京时买的 |
[17:37] | My father was in Vietnam. | 我爸爸去过越南 |
[17:38] | 5th Marine Regiment. | 海军陆战队第五团 |
[17:39] | That was 3rd Battalion, I was in the 1st. | 那是三营的 我在一营 |
[17:44] | I remember the day I got off the plane. | 我还记得自己下飞机那天 |
[17:46] | Gloria was there. | 格洛莉亚在那 |
[17:48] | I didn’t have money for a ring, but I had this. | 我没钱买戒指 但我有这个 |
[17:51] | I proposed right then and there. | 当场我就求了婚 |
[17:53] | If you knew she was the one, why wait, right? | 如果她就是对的人 何苦犹豫 对吗 |
[17:56] | We just need Gloria to sign for her property. | 我们需要格洛莉亚来签字确认一下 |
[17:59] | Uh, she won’t be doing that. | 她恐怕办不到 |
[18:01] | She’s at Rosehill Cemetery. | 她在玫瑰山墓园 |
[18:03] | I’m so sorry, sir. | 抱歉 老先生 |
[18:05] | Young lady, don’t be sorry. | 小姑娘 没什么好抱歉的 |
[18:08] | We had 46 years together. | 我们在一起46年 |
[18:10] | I didn’t regret a day. | 我从未感到后悔 |
[18:19] | Hank’s got some paperwork he needs you to sign. | 汉克有份文件要你签一下 |
[18:22] | How much longer do we have to be here? | 我们还要待在这里多久 |
[18:23] | Just got to take care of some formalities. | 就剩一些手续要处理了 |
[18:26] | Then the three of us are out of here. | 然后我们三个就能离开这里 |
[18:34] | I know it’s not much, but if either of you’s hungry, | 我知道这帮不上大忙 不过如果你们谁饿了 |
[18:37] | there’s a vending machine. | 那里有台自动贩卖机 |
[18:39] | Good idea. | 太好了 |
[18:40] | Tracy, do you want anything? | 特蕾西 你要吃什么吗 |
[18:43] | It’s, um… | 在… |
[18:45] | It’s just downstairs past the front desk. | 下楼走过前台就到了 |
[18:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:53] | She’s blind. | 她瞎了 |
[18:57] | How do you mean? | 你想说什么 |
[18:59] | Eddie. | 艾迪 |
[19:00] | My mom won’t see him for what he really is. | 我妈妈就是看不出他是什么样的人 |
[19:07] | You know, Eddie’s the one that shot the biker, not my mom. | 是艾迪朝那个机车手开的枪 不是我妈妈 |
[19:13] | And she just lied to protect him. | 而她为了保护他说了谎 |
[19:20] | I think we need to keep that between me and you. | 这件事就我们两个知道就好 不要外传 |
[19:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:25] | Because you don’t need things to get more complicated | 因为现在情况已经很复杂了 |
[19:27] | than they already are. | 不要让它更复杂 |
[19:29] | And I don’t want your mom to get in trouble. | 而且我也不想让你妈妈卷入麻烦 |
[19:35] | I just don’t trust him. | 我就是不相信他 |
[19:42] | Do you want me to talk to your mom about this? | 你想要我和你妈妈聊聊吗 |
[19:46] | Not gonna listen to you, either. | 她也不会听你的 |
[19:56] | It’s a reliability form. | 是一张证明你可靠的表 |
[19:58] | Says you’re entitled to a reward | 表明你会得到 |
[20:00] | for the Street value of the drugs we seized. | 我们缴获的毒品的市值奖励 |
[20:02] | That’s $25,000. | 那是两万五美金 |
[20:04] | – On top of the 10%? – Yeah. | -不含在那一成里的吗 -对 |
[20:07] | And with what we got so far, plus that, | 从我们缴获的情况来看 加上那个 |
[20:10] | you’re looking at 40k, Eddie. | 你可以拿到四万 艾迪 |
[20:12] | That ain’t 75. | 那也没有七万五 |
[20:14] | I’m doing everything I’m authorized to do. | 我已经在我的权限范围内尽力了 |
[20:17] | What’d you tell people I did for you inside, anyway? | 你是怎么和别人说我在牢里帮你做的事的 |
[20:23] | You want a major score? | 你想要大捞一笔 |
[20:24] | Go rob a bank. | 那去抢银行吧 |
[20:26] | We got to go right at Jensen, right now. | 我们现在就应该去抓延森 |
[20:27] | Eddie, Eddie! | 艾迪 艾迪 |
[20:30] | – You got tunnel vision. – Come on. | -你的眼光太狭隘了 -拜托 |
[20:31] | Move to the big leagues. | 去抓大头目 |
[20:33] | Score some real cash. | 来笔大的 |
[20:37] | Why don’t you lay your cards on the table? | 你不如就把底牌亮了吧 |
[20:39] | Right now. Face up. | 现在 亮给我看 |
[20:41] | And tell me this: | 然后告诉我 |
[20:43] | Was this your plan the whole time? | 这从头到尾都是你的计划吗 |
[20:47] | We either do this together, or I take it to narcotics. | 要么我们合作 要么我就拿去给毒贩 |
[20:50] | They’d love to have this notch in their belt. | 他们应该很愿意为此付点小钱 |
[20:57] | Okay, change of plans. | 好 计划变了 |
[20:59] | We’re gonna take a run at Jensen. | 我们下一步就去抓延森 |
[21:01] | – Based on? – I reached out to him. | -为什么 -我联系上他了 |
[21:03] | He agreed to a sit-down in one the sports bars | 他同意在格里村他名下的 |
[21:05] | he owns up in Wrigleyville. | 某家娱乐酒吧见面 |
[21:06] | Really? | 是吗 |
[21:07] | Way I remember it, you two had a falling out. | 我记得你们两个闹翻了 |
[21:09] | Well, I don’t know what you remember. | 我不知道你记得的是什么东西 |
[21:11] | I ate a manslaughter wrap for the guy. | 我帮他担了杀人罪 |
[21:13] | And what did he do? | 然后他怎么样了 |
[21:14] | He got rich. | 他发财了 |
[21:15] | None of my family saw a dime. | 没有分给我家一分钱 |
[21:17] | He owes me, and he knows it. | 他欠我的 他很清楚 |
[21:19] | The lab already confirmed that the coke we seized | 鉴证室已经确认 我们从那25人帮那 |
[21:21] | off the 25 boys is the same coke that we got off the bikers. | 缴获的可卡因和从机车手那里缴获的是同一批 |
[21:24] | It’s 99% pure, so it’s Jensen’s. | 纯度99% 所以是延森的货 |
[21:27] | If we stay on course, we’re gonna have a case. | 只要我们继续追查 就能查到他身上 |
[21:28] | Our CI’s identity’s been compromised; we’re out of road. | 我们线人的身份暴露了 查不下去了 |
[21:31] | Okay, so what’s the angle here? | 好 那怎么切入 |
[21:33] | I am. | 我来 |
[21:40] | I go in with Eddie, play the role, | 我和艾迪一起进去 演场戏 |
[21:42] | we tell Jensen we get his drugs | 我们告诉延森 只要给个折扣 |
[21:44] | out of evidence for a cut rate. | 他的毒品就不再是证物 |
[21:45] | Okay, Sarge, | 好 警长 |
[21:46] | we’ll run backup, we’ll put surveillance on the bar– | 那我们去后援 去监视酒吧… |
[21:48] | It’s just me and Eddie on this. | 只有我和艾迪去 |
[21:53] | Before you go anywhere, we got to talk. | 你去之前 我们先谈一谈 |
[22:03] | All right, look. | 好 听我说 |
[22:06] | If you have some secret deal going on with Eddie, | 如果你和艾迪之间有什么秘密的约定 |
[22:08] | I need to know right now. | 现在就告诉我 |
[22:10] | He’s helping us take down a priority target. | 他正在帮我们抓一个重要目标 |
[22:12] | You got a problem with that? | 你有什么意见吗 |
[22:15] | I have a problem with using this unit | 我的意见是 你正在用这个警队 |
[22:17] | to pay off an old prison debt. | 帮一个老囚犯还债 |
[22:21] | Maybe you should sit this one out. | 这事你可以不用管 |
[22:22] | What dirt does he have on you? | 他到底抓了你什么把柄 |
[22:24] | It’s not like that. | 不是你想的那样 |
[22:24] | No? Well, then tell me, what’s it like? | 是吗 那你告诉我是哪样 |
[22:26] | Because I’m thinking this is all to get your guy a payday. | 因为我觉得这一切都是为了帮他挣点钱 |
[22:32] | Man, you have any idea what it was like for me on the inside? | 你知道我当时在牢里是什么样子吗 |
[22:36] | After you put the cuffs on me? | 在你给我戴上手铐之后 |
[22:38] | What’s that got to do with anything? | 这和我说的有什么关系 |
[22:40] | Every guy I ever locked up knew I was coming. | 所有被我抓过的人都知道我来了 |
[22:42] | Still, I chose gen pop. | 然而我还是选择了去监狱里 |
[22:46] | No protective custody. | 没有警方的保护性拘留 |
[22:48] | So I’m in there two days, and the word comes back | 我不过进去了两天 就听说 |
[22:51] | that the whole tier’s coming after me. | 所有人都在追杀我 |
[22:53] | You know, you kill a cop, you’re top dog. | 杀一个警察 你还是个官 |
[23:02] | They jumped me in the kitchen. | 他们在厨房里突然袭击我 |
[23:04] | Four guys. | 一共有四个人 |
[23:06] | One of them’s got a shank the size of a butcher knife. | 其中一个人还拿了一个屠刀大小的凶器 |
[23:11] | And, man, I put up a fight. | 然后呢 我和他们打了一架 |
[23:21] | I wasn’t afraid to die. | 我不怕死 |
[23:28] | But I was afraid of how my son might remember me. | 但我怕以后我儿子不知道该怎么看我 |
[23:39] | Anyway, Eddie showed up in the kitchen. | 总之 当时艾迪出现在了厨房里 |
[23:43] | Had a few friends. | 他带了几个朋友 |
[23:50] | From then on, I was protected. | 从那时起 我得到了保护 |
[23:55] | The only reason I ever got a second chance to be the police… | 我之所以还能成为警察 |
[24:00] | a father, now a grandfather… | 成为父亲 现在还做了爷爷 |
[24:06] | is because of him. | 都多亏了他 |
[24:29] | Jensen. | 延森 |
[24:40] | No wires. | 没带窃听设备 |
[24:42] | There’s no way you’re taking either of those. | 根本不可能带 |
[24:45] | Eddie Little! | 艾迪·利特尔 |
[24:46] | So you’re back from the tombs, huh? | 你从监狱里出来了是吧 |
[24:49] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[24:50] | Sweetheart, give us a minute, no? | 乖 让我们聊聊 行不行 |
[24:52] | Sure. | 好的 |
[24:54] | And the infamous sergeant from the 21. | 这不是21分局那个臭名昭著的警长吗 |
[24:57] | Rory, look at you. | 罗里 你看你 |
[24:58] | How many of these joints you have now? | 你现在有多少个这种作坊啊 |
[25:00] | Four, five? | 四个 还是五个 |
[25:01] | You must be printing money during Cubs season. | 每次小熊队有比赛你肯定都赚得盆满钵满吧 |
[25:04] | I get by. I do okay. | 还行吧 凑合 |
[25:07] | You hear that, Hank? | 听到了吧 汉克 |
[25:08] | He says he gets by. | 他竟然说他只是凑合 |
[25:10] | – Nice. – Okay. | -真好啊 -行了 |
[25:13] | So you call me after all these years, Eddie, | 这么多年了 你给我打电话 艾迪 |
[25:15] | and you tell me that you’re working for the cops. | 你跟我说你现在在给警察做事 |
[25:17] | And that you got a deal for me. | 你还给我揽了笔生意 |
[25:20] | Let it not be said | 千万别说 |
[25:20] | that you don’t have one set of balls on you, huh? | 你都是胡说八道 |
[25:23] | I got an offer. | 我有个提议 |
[25:25] | You know that coke that was taken off | 你知道从那群小子手里 |
[25:27] | the disciples and the 25 boys? | 被没收的那批可卡因吧 |
[25:29] | 30 kilos? | 一共30千克 |
[25:30] | Came from you; we both know that. | 我们都知道那是你的货 |
[25:32] | I can get it back for you. | 我可以给你拿回来 |
[25:34] | You can resell it, make 100% profit. | 你可以重新再卖 稳赚不赔 |
[25:37] | And how am I supposed to do that | 缉毒队还在查我呢 |
[25:38] | when I got narcotics investigating me? | 我要怎么再去卖 |
[25:45] | That’s good faith. | 这够诚意了吧 |
[25:48] | I pick that up and three seconds later, | 只要我拿了它 |
[25:49] | I got all my doors crashed in, right? | 我的门立马就全部被踹开了 对吧 |
[25:52] | That’s what’s gonna happen. | 肯定是这样吧 |
[25:53] | Take a look outside. | 你大可往外面看看 |
[25:55] | There’s nobody there. | 外面一个人都没有 |
[25:58] | This is about me getting square with Eddie | 我只是想还了艾迪的人情 |
[26:01] | and Eddie getting square with you. | 而艾迪也只想和你扯平了 |
[26:04] | This deal… | 这笔交易 |
[26:07] | comes with my personal guarantee | 我以我个人的名义向你保证 |
[26:09] | you’ll be protected from narcotics. | 缉毒队不会来找你麻烦 |
[26:14] | You know, when I first heard that | 你知道吗 我第一次听说 |
[26:15] | Eddie protected you inside… | 艾迪在牢里保护了你的时候 |
[26:18] | I thought the man gone insane, lost his mind. | 我还以为他疯了 |
[26:22] | But I guess it was just Eddie looking at his own | 不过看来艾迪是给自己 |
[26:25] | big picture, right? | 留了条路 对吧 |
[26:29] | You talk about a long, long con, Sergeant. | 警长 这可不是一天两天的事 |
[26:52] | We want a million too. | 我们也要分一百万 |
[26:54] | Worth twice that. Come on. | 这货可值两百万 |
[26:57] | I’ll give you 600 grand. | 六十万 |
[27:02] | So 800? | 八十万 |
[27:10] | If we do go into business together… | 如果我们真一起做事的话 |
[27:14] | You work for me just like every other guy on my payroll. | 你就得像所有我手下的人一样听我的话 |
[27:17] | That understood? | 懂吗 |
[27:21] | Understood? | 懂吗 |
[27:24] | I understand. | 明白 |
[27:31] | So we meet at our old haunt tomorrow at Remington Heights. | 明天在雷明顿高地老地方见 |
[27:34] | Noon okay with you? | 中午行吗 |
[27:36] | Yeah, fine. | 可以 |
[27:37] | All right. | 那好 |
[27:47] | Been 12 years since I tasted anything that smooth. | 我已经12年没喝过这么好喝的了 |
[27:51] | Inside, you dream about moments like this. | 在里面的时候 你总是梦想着这样的生活 |
[27:53] | Good drink, good food, good woman. | 好酒 美食 靓女 |
[27:55] | Yeah, it sure seems like you found a good one with Audrey. | 是的 你和奥黛丽一起一定会过得不错 |
[27:58] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:00] | I got no right to a woman that good. | 我居然遇上了那么好的女人 |
[28:03] | All these years, I’m finally gonna get a payday. | 这么多年后 我终于能拿到薪水了 |
[28:06] | Build a life with a real family. | 正儿八经地和真正的家人过日子 |
[28:07] | You know, Eddie, if this thing goes sideways with Jensen | 艾迪 如果明天和延森的事出了意外 |
[28:10] | and you don’t make it out tomorrow, | 你没能把事情搞定 |
[28:13] | you’re not gonna have that chance. | 就不会有那个机会了 |
[28:16] | Come on, Hank, think good thoughts. | 拜托 汉克 往好的方面想想吧 |
[28:19] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[28:20] | Here. | 干杯 |
[28:22] | To a win-win. | 为双赢合作干杯 |
[28:23] | For both of us. | 我们俩 |
[28:26] | Win-win. | 双赢 |
[28:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:40] | – Okay, just– – Hey, I’m not wearing a wire! | -好了 只要… -我才不要戴窃听器 |
[28:42] | – Well, no, this is– – Not with Jensen. | -不 这是… -和延森见面我不戴 |
[28:43] | No, no, this is a pinhole camera, all right? | 不 这是针孔摄像机 好吗 |
[28:45] | It’s basically undetectable. It goes underneath your– | 基本上是检测不出来的 在你的… |
[28:46] | I’m not wearing a camera, then. | 我不要戴摄像机 |
[28:48] | Eddie. | 艾迪 |
[28:49] | We got to get this deal on video. | 我们这笔交易得录下来 |
[28:51] | I get made, this whole thing blows up. | 我如果被发现了 事情就吹了 |
[28:53] | There’s no deal. You understand? | 就不存在交易了 你懂吗 |
[28:55] | Look, sergeant, I could tap into track security. | 警长 我可以利用追踪监控 |
[28:58] | I’ll get whatever you need. | 你需要的我都可以弄到 |
[28:59] | Yeah. Do that. | 对啊 就那样做 |
[29:02] | Just make sure you got eyes on Jensen. | 确保要盯住延森 |
[29:04] | All right. | 好了 |
[29:05] | 29 keys of pure, boss. | 29千克纯的 老大 |
[29:07] | All right, Jensen is gonna be coming in strapped | 延森出现时会带枪 |
[29:10] | and with backup. | 还有后援 |
[29:12] | As soon as we exchange the bricks for the cash, | 当我们交换现金和货物时 |
[29:14] | we wait for Eddie to be clear… | 等着艾迪的信号 |
[29:17] | And then take him. | 就拿下他 |
[29:18] | All right. | 好的 |
[29:20] | Hey. You. | 你等等 |
[29:22] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[29:23] | Stay out of my family’s business, you understand? | 别管我的家事 懂吗 |
[29:26] | I’m just looking out for them. | 我只是照顾她们 |
[29:28] | How about we get in the car and we do this? | 上车再谈 如何 |
[29:29] | All right? | 好吗 |
[29:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:47] | I bet Sandy Bottoms to place first in the fifth. | 我赌桑迪·波特姆斯第五场会拿第一 |
[29:50] | Great. So we’re partners, right? | 太好了 那我们就是同伴了 对吧 |
[29:51] | So if you win, then that means you have to give me half. | 如果你赢了 那我们奖金对半分 |
[30:00] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[30:03] | They can’t take Tracy to Florida. | 他们不能带特蕾西去弗罗里达 |
[30:08] | Isn’t that her mom’s call? | 那不是她妈妈的主意吗 |
[30:11] | Her mom’s got blinders on. | 她妈妈被蒙蔽了 |
[31:12] | Mouse, you got him? | 耗子 看到他了吗 |
[31:13] | Yup. I hacked into the track’s security cams. | 是的 我黑进了追踪监控系统 |
[31:16] | I’m up and running. | 正跟着他呢 |
[31:35] | – Beautiful day. – Yes it is. | -美好的一天 -是啊 |
[31:44] | You know, I’ve been thinking about Gi-Gi Dicaro lately. | 我最近一直在想吉吉·狄卡罗 |
[31:47] | Gi-Gi Dicaro? | 吉吉·狄卡罗 |
[31:49] | Why you bringing up Gi-Gi Dicaro? | 怎么提起他了 |
[31:52] | It’s just that everybody thought | 所有人都觉得 |
[31:53] | that I took him out because he owed us money. | 我把他干掉 是因为他欠我们钱 |
[31:57] | I never told anybody the real reason. | 我从没告诉别人真正原因 |
[32:00] | What that pervert did to your sister. | 那个变态对你妹妹做的事 |
[32:04] | We’ve been through this. Why you bringing up my sister? | 这事我们说过了 提起我妹妹干什么 |
[32:06] | What the hell has gotten into you? | 你在想什么啊 |
[32:09] | Look, I appreciate the way you handled that, okay? | 我很感激你处理的方式 好吗 |
[32:12] | Didn’t appreciate it enough to send even a postcard, did you? | 感激到连一张明信片都没寄过 是吧 |
[32:15] | Look… | 听我说 |
[32:17] | This squares us. | 这件事算我们扯平了 |
[32:19] | For whatever that you think I owe you, all right? | 不论你觉得我亏欠你什么 好吗 |
[32:22] | Consider it back pay or whatever. | 就算我现在事后偿还你了 |
[32:25] | Lost years, whatever. | 那些失去的年华什么的 |
[32:29] | 800 large. | 80万现金 |
[32:31] | Yeah, that makes us even. | 算我们扯平了 |
[32:36] | Fresh out of evidence. | 毫无证据可循的 |
[32:37] | Courtesy of Sergeant Hank Voight. | 汉克·博伊特警长提供的 |
[32:54] | So we’re good? | 那我们成交吗 |
[32:56] | We’re good. | 成交 |
[32:57] | Good. | 成交 |
[32:59] | It was good to see you, Eddie. | 见到你很高兴 艾迪 |
[33:02] | Go live your life loud and fast. | 好好过你的日子吧 |
[33:06] | That’s the plan. | 我就是这么想的 |
[33:09] | Mouse, we good? | 耗子 可以了吗 |
[33:10] | Yes, sir, we’re good. | 是的 长官 可以了 |
[33:25] | All right, you take Jensen, I got Eddie. | 你拿下延森 我负责艾迪 |
[33:37] | Move in. | 行动 |
[33:57] | Police! | 警察 |
[34:03] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[34:04] | Everybody get down! | 所有人趴下 |
[34:06] | Get back! | 回去 |
[34:11] | Come here. Come on. | 给我过来 |
[34:12] | Get out of the way! | 让开 |
[34:26] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[34:27] | Drop the gun! | 放下枪 |
[34:30] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[34:34] | I got a vest on. Do you? | 我穿着防弹衣 你穿着吗 |
[34:36] | They’ll be cleaning you off the walls for a week. | 我朝你开枪你会脑浆鲜血溅一墙 |
[34:38] | Do it! | 快放下 |
[34:39] | Do it! | 放下 |
[34:50] | You punk piece-don’t move. | 你个人渣 不要动 |
[34:55] | All right, let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[34:59] | Jensen’s in custody. | 延森抓住了 |
[35:00] | I got the CI, meet you back at 21. | 线人在我这里 我们警署见 |
[35:07] | We’re not going back to district | 我们不回警署 |
[35:09] | to voucher any of this cash. | 去把这笔现金入库 |
[35:13] | Eddie. | 艾迪 |
[35:14] | Drive. | 开车 |
[35:29] | Your gun. | 你的枪 |
[35:32] | Eddie… | 艾迪 |
[35:35] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不用这样 |
[35:36] | Yeah, didn’t have to steal my first car when I was 14, either. | 我14岁时也不用偷我第一辆车 |
[35:39] | Out of the car. | 下车 |
[35:44] | Audrey and her kid, they part of your plan? | 奥黛丽和孩子也是你计划的一部分吗 |
[35:47] | Breaks my heart. It truly does. | 虽然让我心碎 但确实是 |
[35:49] | Guys like us are better off alone. | 我们这样的人最好一个人过 |
[35:51] | Eddie… | 艾迪 |
[35:52] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[36:08] | No hard feelings, bro. | 不用难过 兄弟 |
[36:28] | Hey, Eddie. | 艾迪 |
[36:30] | Hands on the car. Now. | 车放在手上 马上 |
[36:44] | No hard feelings, bro. | 不用难过 兄弟 |
[36:48] | Just when I was beginning to trust you. | 我才刚开始相信你 |
[36:50] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[36:53] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[36:57] | Hank, let’s call it even, huh? | 汉克 我们就算扯平了吧 |
[36:59] | Eddie… | 艾迪 |
[37:01] | We were even at 4:00 this afternoon. | 今天下午四点时我们就扯平了 |
[37:10] | Cuff him. | 把他拷上 |
[37:34] | Had to take the shot, bro. | 我必需冒险一试 兄弟 |
[37:35] | Well, you’re a big-picture guy, Eddie. | 你现在是大人物了 艾迪 |
[37:38] | You were just never strong on the details. | 细节一直不是你的强项 |
[37:41] | I leave that to you. | 那个就交给你了 |
[37:48] | All right, let’s get this inventoried. | 好 大家清点入库 |
[37:57] | Great bust. | 干得漂亮 |
[38:00] | Jensen’s looking at 20 years. | 延森要判20年 |
[38:02] | Not without Eddie’s help. | 要艾迪帮忙才行 |
[38:07] | I want to give the CI money to his family. | 我想把钱给线人的家人 |
[38:09] | They’re not married. | 他们没有结婚 |
[38:10] | There’s no way the state’s attorney would go for that. | 州检察官不会同意的 |
[38:14] | It’s the right thing to do. | 我们应该那么做 |
[38:21] | This history between you two–must’ve been hard, | 你们两个之间的历史…把他拷回来 |
[38:23] | bringing little back here in cuffs. | 你一定很难做 |
[38:40] | OK, Sergant. We’ll make an exception. | 好 我们就破例一次 |
[38:52] | This is $80,000. | 这是八万 |
[38:55] | It’s 10% of the bust. | 是截获数额的10% |
[38:57] | It’ll get you to Florida. | 你用这笔钱去佛罗里达 |
[39:02] | I never wanted the money. | 我根本不想要钱 |
[39:06] | I only wanted a life with Eddie. | 我只想跟艾迪一起生活 |
[39:08] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[39:10] | Eddie lied to you. | 艾迪骗了你 |
[39:14] | And he was going to leave us. | 他本来就打算离开我们 |
[39:20] | Take the money. | 收下钱 |
[39:23] | Start over. | 重新开始 |
[39:43] | Look, you have my phone number. | 你有我的号码 |
[39:45] | If you ever need anything, you just call me. | 如果你有什么需要 尽管找我 |
[39:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:19] | Everyone’s going to Molly’s. | 大家都要去莫利酒吧 |
[40:21] | Meet up with some of the fire cats from 51. | 去跟51大队的消防员喝一杯 |
[40:22] | You want to go? | 你想去吗 |
[40:24] | I don’t think so. | 算了 |
[40:26] | No? | 真不去 |
[40:28] | No. | 不去 |
[40:35] | What’s going on? You okay? | 怎么了 你没事吧 |
[40:40] | You were never gonna meet my mom, were you? | 你根本不会见我妈妈 对吗 |
[40:44] | ‘Cause you were afraid if you did, | 因为你担心如果见了面 |
[40:45] | the wedding would become real. | 我们就真的要结婚了 |
[40:50] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[40:52] | Hey, where’s this coming from? | 你这到底是怎么了 |
[40:54] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[40:56] | I accept it now. | 我现在接受了 |
[41:03] | You don’t want to be on the hook. | 你不想跟我结婚 |
[41:10] | I am letting you off. | 那我放你走 |
[41:14] | Kim… | 金… |