时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You know, we all heard about what you were doing for that boy. | 我们都听说你为那个男孩做的了 |
[00:03] | I just want to thank you for making him happy. | 我只想谢谢你 你让他很快乐 |
[00:07] | That’s a woman in mourning with a psychotic ex-husband. | 那个女人在服丧期 身边还有个精神病前夫 |
[00:09] | It’s under control. | 没事的 |
[00:10] | 15 years ago, you were a girl barely surviving on the street. | 十五年前你还是个在街头难以生存的小女孩 |
[00:14] | Chicago P.D. Put your hands up. | 芝加哥警署 举起手来 |
[00:17] | I’m proud of you, Erin. | 我为你自豪 艾琳 |
[00:18] | You’re about the best thing ever happened to me. | 我是我人生中最美好的事物 |
[00:20] | And you’re my family. | 你是我的家人 |
[00:35] | Voight, how’s dry land treating you? | 博伊特 在陆地上还好吧 |
[00:36] | Still standing. | 还行 |
[00:38] | I bet this view never gets old. | 这种场面真是不少见啊 |
[00:40] | Fourth of July, it’s the best. | 七月份是最好的时光 |
[00:42] | When it’s 20-below in January, I dream of a heated firehouse. | 一月零下四五度时 我就想念温暖的消防局 |
[00:46] | Where’s this floater? | 浮尸在哪 |
[00:47] | These yacht club guys claim they took their boat out to fish | 游艇俱乐部人说他们出海去捕鱼 |
[00:50] | and were casting their nets for live bait. | 在撒网捕活饵 |
[00:53] | Nearly fell overboard when they pulled this in. | 捞到这个的时候差点从船上摔下去 |
[00:57] | I’m thinking unnatural causes. | 我觉得是非自然死亡 |
[01:00] | That’s why I called you. | 所以我才找你来 |
[01:01] | We get floaters every few months, but not like this. | 每隔几个月我们都会捞到浮尸 但这是第一回 |
[01:08] | Look at that. | 看这里 |
[01:09] | Looks like a small-caliber entry wound. | 像小口径射入伤 |
[01:12] | She’s still got her teeth. | 她的牙还在 |
[01:13] | We should upload them to VICAP, | 我们应该传到VICAP数据库上去 |
[01:15] | see if we can ID her from her dental records. | 看能不能从她的牙科病历里确认她的身份 |
[01:17] | If we want any real shot at IDing her, | 如果我们想确认她的身份 |
[01:19] | we’re gonna need the rest of the body. | 就需要找到她身体的其他部分 |
[01:22] | They got GPS. | 他们有卫星定位系统 |
[01:23] | Oh, they’ve got a lot more than that. | 他们的装备可比这更先进 |
[01:26] | Let’s retrace their path. | 去追踪一下他们的线路吧 |
[01:45] | It’s been a few hours. | 已经过了好几个小时了 |
[01:46] | It’s possible the current swept the body out further. | 可能海浪把身体冲去了更远的地方 |
[01:48] | Can we give it a few more minutes? | 能再多找一会儿吗 |
[01:50] | I’m not gonna fight overtime, | 我是不介意加班 |
[01:51] | but my guys only got 15 minutes of air left. | 但我的人只剩十五分钟的氧气了 |
[01:54] | All right, thanks, Carter. | 好的 谢谢 卡特 |
[02:03] | My first year on patrol, | 我在巡逻队第一年 |
[02:04] | I responded to this call at Douglas Park. | 我接到道格拉斯公园打来的报警电话 |
[02:07] | A jogger saw a hand sticking out of the lagoon, | 一个慢跑的人看到湖里浮上来一只手 |
[02:11] | so a marine unit came and drained it, | 一小队海警过来把湖水抽干了 |
[02:14] | and they found two more bodies. | 他们还发现了另外两具尸体 |
[02:17] | Mother killed her two boys. | 一个母亲杀了她的两个儿子 |
[02:21] | Yeah, she tied them together with an extension cord. | 是 她用电线把他们绑在一起 |
[02:25] | That kind of thing never leaves you. | 这种事你永远忘不了 |
[02:29] | Diver one just located an object on the bottom. | 一号潜水员在水底发现了一个物体 |
[03:18] | Callie, it’s Sean. Open up. | 卡莉 我是肖恩 开门吧 |
[03:22] | She said she was here. | 她说她在的 |
[03:23] | Yeah, I don’t hear anything. | 我没听到任何声音 |
[03:24] | All right, on three. | 好 我数三下 |
[03:26] | One, two… | 一 二… |
[03:29] | – Sean. – Callie. | -肖恩 -卡莉 |
[03:32] | Come on. | 进来 |
[03:34] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[03:35] | So my ex, Ritchie, he was loaded | 是我前夫 里奇 他喝醉了 |
[03:38] | and asking about Andrew and some of his stuff, | 一直问安德鲁的事 |
[03:40] | and saying that Andrew was his boy too, | 还说安德鲁也是他的孩子 |
[03:42] | and I told him to sleep it off, | 我让他去睡觉 |
[03:44] | and he just went crazy. | 他就发疯了 |
[03:46] | Okay, we are gonna take you to the district | 好 我们带你去警局 |
[03:47] | to file an order of protection. | 申请保护令 |
[03:48] | An order of protection didn’t work the first time. | 开始申请过 但是根本没用 |
[03:51] | A guy like this needs to learn a lesson. | 这样的人就该教训他一顿 |
[03:52] | No, please, don’t. It will just make it worse. | 不 求你了 这样只会变得更糟 |
[03:54] | Do you have any place you can stay, family or friends? | 你有地方能去吗 亲戚家或者朋友家 |
[03:57] | She shouldn’t have to leave her own home because of him. | 她不必为了那个人离开自己家 |
[03:59] | Sean, you know the odds are he’s coming back. | 肖恩 你知道他有可能会回来的 |
[04:01] | No, he’s not. | 不 他不会回来 |
[04:10] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[04:11] | Both head and body belong to the same person. | 头和身体是同一个人的 |
[04:14] | Was there any doubt? | 有什么值得怀疑的地方吗 |
[04:15] | The pieces they pull from the Chicago river, | 你永远无法知道他们会从芝加哥河里 |
[04:18] | You never know. | 捞出什么东西 |
[04:21] | She was early 20s. | 二十来岁 |
[04:22] | And water decomps are tough to pinpoint. | 水流腐蚀 无法确切确定死亡时间 |
[04:26] | Ballpark time of death? | 死亡大概时间呢 |
[04:27] | Best guess, your victim died a week ago | 我猜你们的受害人应该是一周前死的 |
[04:30] | from strangulation as indicated by the fractured hyoid | 勃颈处舌骨骨折 |
[04:33] | in the victim’s neck. | 有勒痕 |
[04:34] | These holes aren’t gunshot wounds. | 这些洞不是枪伤 |
[04:36] | You’re right. They were made by a power drill. | 没错 是电钻钻的 |
[04:38] | Whoever killed this girl knew what they were doing. | 凶手知道自己在做什么 |
[04:41] | They drilled holes so the body would sink. | 他们钻了洞 尸体才能沉下去 |
[04:47] | Just get us something, | 给我们一点东西吧 |
[04:49] | anything we can use to ID her. | 能证明她身份的东西 |
[04:55] | M.E. was able to pull a couple usable prints | 法医从受害人手上取了一些 |
[04:57] | off our victim’s hand. | 可用的指纹 |
[04:58] | ID came back as Victoria Wasson, 26. | 她叫维多利亚·沃森 26岁 |
[05:01] | She was in the system for simple possession. | 曾因持有毒品入了警方系统 |
[05:03] | She used to be a dancer at the strip club Deluxe. | 曾是奢华俱乐部的脱衣舞娘 |
[05:06] | It’s up on Kingsbury. | 在金斯伯里那边 |
[05:07] | Raided it a few times when I was in Vice. | 我在缉捕队的时候突击检查过那里几次 |
[05:09] | It’s an outfit joint, totally protected. | 黑帮联合地盘 被保护得很好 |
[05:11] | So, Victoria saw something she wasn’t supposed to, | 所以维多利亚看到了不该看的东西 |
[05:14] | and the outfit killed her for it. | 黑帮人员杀了她 |
[05:15] | Give the way the body was drilled full of holes | 她身体上被钻了很多洞 |
[05:17] | so it would sink, that’s a strong possibility. | 让它沉下去 很有这个可能 |
[05:19] | Hey, this Victoria could have crossed paths with all kinds, | 会杀维多利亚的人可能有很多 |
[05:22] | Dealers, stalkers, jealous exes. | 毒贩 跟踪狂 妒忌的前男友 |
[05:25] | Let’s put the pieces together, start building a timeline. | 我们整理一下 理个时间线出来 |
[05:28] | Closest next of kin is Victoria’s little sister. | 维多利亚最亲的亲人是妹妹 |
[05:30] | She’s a sophomore at CCU. | 哥伦比亚芝加哥学院大二在读 |
[05:32] | She shouldn’t have to see her sister’s body like this, | 不能让她看到姐姐这样的尸体 |
[05:34] | so me and Jay will do the notification. | 所以我和杰去做通知工作吧 |
[05:37] | I’ll hit the strip club with Antonio. | 我和安东尼奥去脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[05:39] | Yeah, right after you hit the ATM. | 好 你先去取钱吧 |
[05:41] | Al, you go with. | 埃尔 你也去 |
[05:43] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[05:47] | I’ve got to be honest. | 说实话 |
[05:48] | Every time a case involves the outfit, I get a little worried. | 每次扯进黑帮 我就有点担心 |
[05:50] | Don’t be. | 别担心 |
[05:52] | You remember they’re a social club, | 他们是社交俱乐部 |
[05:54] | and your father was a member there. | 你父亲曾是其中一员 |
[05:55] | Nobody’s getting special treatment. | 我们一视同仁 |
[05:57] | The outfit’s involved, we hit them with everything we got. | 谁牵扯进来 我们就找谁麻烦 |
[05:59] | Until then, I need more than speculation. | 结案之前 我们用事实说话 |
[06:02] | Right. | 好 |
[06:05] | We didn’t see each other a lot. | 我们不怎么见面 |
[06:08] | Vickie worked nights, and I had class most days. | 小维晚上工作 我大部分时间都有课 |
[06:13] | When was the last time you saw your sister? | 你最后一次见她是什么时候 |
[06:16] | Last Friday. | 上周五 |
[06:17] | She came home, and she said a friend was flying her down | 她回家来 说这周有一个朋友要带她 |
[06:22] | to Cabo for the week. | 飞去卡波玩 |
[06:23] | Did your sister mention his name? | 你姐姐提过他的名字吗 |
[06:25] | Vickie had a lot of friends, | 小维有很多朋友 |
[06:28] | guys she met at work. | 工作中认识的 |
[06:30] | I never knew their names. | 我从来不知道他们的名字 |
[06:34] | Our parents died in a car wreck six years ago, | 我们的父母六年前因车祸去世了 |
[06:36] | and…and Vickie stepped up | 在那之后 小维独自 |
[06:39] | and decided she was gonna take care of us both. | 挑起了照顾我们两人的重担 |
[06:41] | She worked all kinds of jobs. | 她从事各种工作 |
[06:43] | She–she even started dancing at that club | 甚至在那家俱乐部里跳舞 |
[06:47] | to help me pay for school. | 来供我上学 |
[06:51] | Listen. | 听着 |
[06:53] | We don’t care how your sister lived her life. | 我们不在乎你姐姐以什么维生 |
[06:55] | We just care about finding out who did this to her. | 我们只想找出杀死她的真凶 |
[07:03] | We know Victoria was seeing customers outside the club. | 我们知道维多利亚当时在俱乐部外见客 |
[07:06] | We just want the names of her regulars. | 我们只想知道她常客的名字 |
[07:08] | What, you think I take names at the door? | 你觉得我还会在门口记名吗 |
[07:09] | That’s not a bad idea. | 这或许是个好主意 |
[07:10] | Maybe I’ll park a couple squads out front, | 不然我派几队警察在门口守着 |
[07:12] | see what that does for business. | 看看对你们的生意有什么影响 |
[07:14] | You know who owns this place? | 知道这里的老板是谁吗 |
[07:15] | Yeah, you go ahead, make your calls. | 请便吧 叫你的人来 |
[07:17] | We’ll make ours. | 我们也会的 |
[07:21] | Ladies, come on. | 女士们 别这样 |
[07:23] | Help us out here. | 帮帮我们 |
[07:25] | The quicker we get through with this, | 咱们越早解决这事 |
[07:27] | the quicker you get back to work. | 你们就能越快回去工作 |
[07:28] | I’ve got to think one of you was at least friendly with Victoria, | 你们中至少有一个人跟维多利亚熟悉吧 |
[07:30] | so one more time, did she ever mention | 所以我再问一次 她有没有提过 |
[07:33] | having a problem with one of her customers? | 跟客人之间出现了矛盾 |
[07:34] | Now this is what your coworker looked like | 这就是你们的同事 |
[07:37] | when they pulled her out of the river. | 从河里被打捞上来的样子 |
[07:45] | See? | 看见了吗 |
[07:51] | Somebody’s got a heart. | 看来还是有善良的人 |
[07:54] | We worked tuesdays together. | 我们周二一起上班 |
[07:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:57] | I just– I can’t believe someone would want to do that to her. | 我只是不敢相信竟然会有人这么对她 |
[08:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:01] | Do you know anybody who’d want to hurt her? | 你知道有谁会想伤害她吗 |
[08:06] | Which one of those is Victoria’s? | 那边哪个是维多利亚的 |
[08:11] | The one with the stickers. | 贴了贴纸的那个 |
[08:13] | Oh, okay, thanks. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[08:21] | That’s club property. | 这是俱乐部财产 |
[08:23] | You got a warrant? | 你有搜查令吗 |
[08:25] | Well…it kind of looks open to me. | 我看着它就是敞开的 |
[08:40] | I bet you these weren’t used for buying beer. | 我打赌这些不是用来买啤酒的 |
[08:47] | Sean, all I’m saying, it’s a domestic. | 肖恩 我只是说 这是宗家暴案 |
[08:49] | You should maintain a professional distance. | 我们应该保持专业 维持距离 |
[08:52] | Let’s see what Platt says. | 听听普拉特怎么说 |
[08:54] | Sarge, you got a sec? | 警长 你有时间吗 |
[08:57] | I got a lifetime. | 我有一辈子的时间 |
[08:59] | It is a beautiful autumn day, | 今天秋高气爽 |
[09:00] | and I have the best job in the world, | 我干着世界上最棒的工作 |
[09:02] | and last night, I found this in Randy’s truck. | 而且昨晚 我在兰迪的车上发现了这个 |
[09:05] | Engagement rings. | 订婚戒指 |
[09:07] | I think the old dog is gonna bend a knee. | 我想那老家伙要向我求婚了 |
[09:10] | Wow, that’s amazing. | 这太棒了 |
[09:11] | We got a problem. | 我们有点麻烦 |
[09:12] | Do you remember Andrew’s mom? | 还记得安德鲁的妈妈吗 |
[09:14] | Her ex is causing trouble, and I want to use this shift | 她的前夫在骚扰她 我想用这轮班 |
[09:17] | to track him down before things go south. | 去找到他 以免事态恶化 |
[09:19] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[09:20] | It’s like a ray of sunshine around your finger. | 简直就像围在你指间的一抹阳光 |
[09:25] | Sarge, so you good with that? | 警长 你没问题吗 |
[09:29] | Yeah, yeah, whatever you think is best. | 行啊 都听你的 |
[09:32] | I’m gonna put together a photo, I’ll be right up. | 我去找张照片 很快就上去 |
[09:33] | – See you in the car. – Hey. | -车里见 -好啊 |
[09:35] | Hey. Yeah. | 你好 你说 |
[09:37] | Hey, Burgess. | 伯吉斯 |
[09:38] | Sergeant. | 警长 |
[09:39] | I’ll bet you 20 bucks I get hitched before you do. | 打赌20块我会比你早结婚 |
[09:43] | Okay, we’ll see. | 行 咱们走着瞧 |
[09:49] | Hey, so I just spoke to financial crimes | 我刚跟金融犯罪科 |
[09:51] | about the ids we found in Victoria’s locker. | 核实了维多利亚储物柜里的身份证 |
[09:54] | Apparently, they’ve been looking for the pretty face | 原来他们找这位犯有多起支票诈骗案的美女 |
[09:56] | behind these check-kiting schemes for months now. | 已经有好几个月了 |
[09:59] | They just didn’t know her real name. | 只是一直不知道她的真名 |
[10:01] | As Jen Turner, she bilks 35 grand from Citibank. | 她用简·特纳的化名从花旗银行骗了三万五 |
[10:04] | As Beth Hampton, 44,000 at Bank of America. | 用贝丝·汉普顿的名字在美国银行骗了四万四 |
[10:08] | And as Lana del Rio, a cool, clean 56 grand from Chase. | 还用拉娜·德·里奥的名字在大通银行骗取了五万六 |
[10:12] | Bottom line is, she’s cashed over half a million dollars | 重点是 她用伪造国库支票骗取了 |
[10:14] | worth of counterfeit treasury checks. | 五十多万的金额 |
[10:16] | That’s an old-school outfit scam, | 这是老派黑帮诈骗手法 |
[10:18] | using young, attractive women to rip off bankers | 靠年轻貌美的女人用一堆破纸 |
[10:20] | with that fugazi paper instead of guns. | 而不是枪来诈骗银行家 |
[10:22] | Yep, the girls keep 10%, | 没错 女孩保留10% |
[10:24] | kick the rest back to their handler. | 剩下的全部交给她们的负责人 |
[10:25] | That’s how the outfit keeps their hands clean. | 这样就不会追查到黑帮头上 |
[10:27] | So, do we loop in organized crime? | 我们要通知有组织犯罪科吗 |
[10:30] | I’ll do the digging. | 我来调查 |
[10:32] | When? | 什么时候 |
[10:36] | I got to run my schedule by you now? | 我做事现在还要你批准了吗 |
[10:40] | Look, whatever this girl was into, | 不管这女孩卷入了什么 |
[10:42] | she didn’t deserve to end up dead in the bottom of the river. | 她都不该被人这样弃尸河底 |
[10:44] | We know this was outfit, so– | 我们知道有黑帮参与 所以… |
[10:45] | So now you’re gonna tell me what she did | 如今你还要教训我什么是她应得 |
[10:46] | and did not deserve, like I don’t know? | 和不应得的 难道我还不知道吗 |
[10:50] | I’m just asking what the game plan is here. | 我只是想问问现在怎么安排 |
[10:54] | Keeping looking into Victoria’s known associates. | 继续调查与维多利亚相熟的人 |
[11:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:05] | I heard that once. | 我听说过一次 |
[11:06] | Hey, jag-off. Someone call 911? | 混球 有人叫警察来了吗 |
[11:08] | Yeah, I heard you need help getting out of that chair. | 我听说你需要人帮忙扶你起身 |
[11:11] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[11:14] | Hey, Carlo. | 你好啊 卡洛 |
[11:15] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[11:17] | Hank, pull up a seat. | 坐吧 汉克 |
[11:19] | Actually, I was hoping we could talk someplace | 事实上 我在想我们能不能 |
[11:20] | a little more discreet. | 找个隐秘的地方谈谈 |
[11:23] | This is a social club. | 这是个社交俱乐部 |
[11:25] | Be social. | 学着社交一点 |
[11:33] | It’s about a girl that works at one of your clubs, Deluxe. | 我来是为了在你那家奢华俱乐部跳舞的一个姑娘 |
[11:39] | Well, you could say that I’m a silent partner. | 你是可以说我是那里的隐名合伙人 |
[11:44] | I heard that your guys were already out there. | 我听说你的人已经去过了 |
[11:46] | They didn’t find what they needed? | 他们没有找到需要的东西吗 |
[11:48] | Got a few more questions. | 我还有几个问题 |
[11:51] | Well, Frank here knows more about the day-to-day than I do, | 这位弗兰克对日常运作比我更了解 |
[11:54] | and he can answer any questions you got. | 他可以回答你的任何问题 |
[11:58] | Outside? | 能出去谈谈吗 |
[12:00] | – Yeah. – Great. | -没问题 -好 |
[12:07] | The girl who cashed these, | 兑现这些支票的女孩 |
[12:11] | we fished her out of the river. | 被我们从河里打捞了出来 |
[12:19] | Shame, beautiful girl like this. | 可惜了 这么漂亮的女孩 |
[12:27] | Not anymore. | 已经面目全非了 |
[12:34] | Look, Frank… | 听着 弗兰克 |
[12:38] | I’m here as a courtesy. | 我这趟来是好意 |
[12:40] | I know she was hooked into a check scam | 我知道她卷入的支票诈骗 |
[12:42] | that possibly tracks back here. | 很可能跟你有关 |
[12:46] | Now, I’m counting on you being straight with me. | 现在 我希望你说实话 |
[12:50] | I need a name… | 给我个名字 |
[12:53] | or Financial Crimes is gonna start looking into | 否则经济犯罪组会开始调查 |
[12:55] | how you pay your rent. | 你是怎么付的房租 |
[13:00] | So any cash that this girl may or may not have kicked up | 这女孩如果是在帮别人诈骗 |
[13:04] | to certain people, you’re not interested? | 你对主使人也不感兴趣吗 |
[13:09] | As far as I’m concerned, that’s the FDIC’s problem. | 据我所知 那是保险公司的问题 |
[13:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:30] | Go. | 上 |
[13:37] | Clear. | 安全 |
[13:42] | Door on the right, go. | 右边的门 上 |
[13:54] | Go, go, go. | 上 |
[14:22] | Hands up. Let me see your hands. | 举起手来 让我看到 |
[14:31] | Make one more move. | 不许动 |
[14:32] | Turn around! | 转过去 |
[14:33] | On your face. | 脸趴地上 |
[14:35] | Hands behind your back. | 手背到身后 |
[14:36] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[14:37] | No. | 不好 |
[14:41] | Good job, buddy. | 干得好 伙计 |
[14:49] | Charlie Koslow, Polish kid, grew up on Taylor Street. | 查理·科斯洛 波兰人 在泰勒街长大 |
[14:52] | He was an up-and-coming enforcer for the outfit. | 之前是黑帮的希望之星 |
[14:55] | Then he shattered some guy’s jaw over a parking spot, | 然后为一个停车位打碎了别人下巴 |
[14:58] | and the judge gave him five years. | 被法官判了五年 |
[14:59] | Six months into his sentence, | 服刑半年后 |
[15:01] | he pissed off some GDs, who dropped a 45-pound plate on his head, | 他招惹了一个帮派分子 被杠铃片砸晕 |
[15:04] | putting him in a coma for two months. | 昏迷了两个月 |
[15:06] | His prison psych profile says after that, | 监狱心理档案说从那以后 |
[15:08] | he never fully recovered mentally. | 他的精神就出了点问题 |
[15:11] | – Who gave us Koslow? – Concerned citizen. | -谁指证的科斯洛 -热心群众 |
[15:13] | I went back to Deluxe and flashed Koslow’s picture. | 我回到奢华俱乐部 给大家看了他的照片 |
[15:17] | Now, Victoria’s dancer friend Sage said that she saw Koslow | 维多利亚的舞女朋友塞姬说在她失踪当晚 |
[15:20] | arguing with Victoria the night she disappeared. | 看见科斯洛和她在俱乐部外吵架 |
[15:27] | So an up-and-coming mob enforcer | 一个黑帮新星成员 |
[15:29] | gets his bell rung in a prison weight pile. | 在监狱被人狠狠教训了 |
[15:31] | Next thing he knows, people stop being afraid of him, | 接着 发现没人再惧怕他 |
[15:36] | so the outfit puts x enforcer | 所以黑帮派他 |
[15:38] | out to pasture with a counterfeit check scheme. | 出去用假支票诈骗 |
[15:40] | That you? | 那人是你吗 |
[15:43] | Come on, Charlie, what happened to you? | 查理 你们是怎么回事 |
[15:46] | You and Victoria have a falling out? | 你和维多利亚闹翻了吗 |
[15:49] | No. | 不 |
[15:51] | Vickie was… | 小维她… |
[15:55] | I would never hurt her. | 我绝不会伤害她的 |
[15:58] | Listen, | 听着 |
[16:00] | whatever amount she was holding back from your phony checks, | 不管她在诈骗过程中骗了你多少钱 |
[16:05] | I mean, it wasn’t enough to kill her. | 都不够要她的命 |
[16:09] | Look, if I’m you, I’d come clean, make a deal. | 如果我是你 我会坦白 和警方做个交易 |
[16:12] | Why don’t you tell us about the fight | 不如你跟我们说说 |
[16:13] | you and Victoria had outside Deluxe? | 你和她在俱乐部外吵的那架吧 |
[16:18] | Friends sometimes tell each other the truth. | 朋友有时会直言不讳 |
[16:26] | I didn’t like who she was seeing. | 我不喜欢她的约会对象 |
[16:28] | That’s it? | 就为这个吗 |
[16:31] | You didn’t like her boyfriend, or you wanted her for yourself? | 你不喜欢她男朋友 还是你自己想当 |
[16:36] | You wanted her to be more than just a check girl? | 不想你们只是同伙关系吗 |
[16:50] | Boss, this is Koslow’s lawyer, Jim Shelte. | 老大 这是科斯洛的律师 吉姆·谢尔蒂 |
[16:53] | You, stop talking. | 你别再说话了 |
[16:55] | I’m gonna need a few minutes with my client alone. | 我需要跟我的委托人单独聊聊 |
[17:12] | Hey, Denny, where’s your brother Ritchie? | 丹尼 你哥哥里奇呢 |
[17:15] | And don’t say you don’t know, because I know he stays with you | 别装傻 我知道他每次进城 |
[17:16] | whenever he’s in town. | 都会住你家 |
[17:18] | Yeah, thanks for making me look like some sort of snitch. | 是 谢谢你让我陷害我哥 |
[17:20] | What, you got a rep to uphold? | 怎么 你有意见吗 |
[17:22] | We can make it look like a lot worse | 你不告诉我里奇在哪 |
[17:24] | if you don’t tell me where Ritchie is. | 场面可就没现在这么好看了 |
[17:25] | I haven’t seen him in months. | 我好几个月没见他了 |
[17:27] | Hey, your brother’s got his ex-wife Callie pretty shook up. | 你哥哥可是把他前妻卡莉吓坏了 |
[17:30] | We’re trying to talk to him before he does something stupid. | 我们要在他干傻事之前 找他聊聊 |
[17:32] | Yeah, Ritchie mentioned you. | 是 里奇提到过你 |
[17:34] | You’re that cop making a move on Callie? | 你就是对卡莉有意思的那警察吗 |
[17:38] | What kind of man takes advantage of a grieving woman? | 什么样的男人会占伤心女人的便宜 |
[17:40] | – Ask me that again. – Roman, take a walk. | -你再说一次 -罗曼 去边上吧 |
[17:42] | Roman, you take a walk. | 罗曼 你去边上等我 |
[17:44] | Roman. | 罗曼 |
[17:48] | And, you, you see Ritchie, call that number. | 至于你 如果看见里奇 打这个电话 |
[18:03] | – Counselor. – Yeah. | -律师大人 -你好 |
[18:05] | Well, I think we can all agree no matter how we look at this, | 大家都同意 这事从任何角度来说 |
[18:10] | it’s tragic, and no one, | 都是悲剧 而且没人 |
[18:12] | least of all Mr. Koslow here, | 起码科斯洛先生 |
[18:14] | wants to cause Victoria Wasson’s family any more grief | 想再为维多利亚·沃森的家庭平添伤痛 |
[18:16] | or waste any more of CPD’s time. | 或浪费芝加哥警署的时间 |
[18:18] | With that in mind, Charlie’s prepared to confess. | 所以 查理准备认罪了 |
[18:24] | But we will need some assurances. | 但我们需要一些保证 |
[18:27] | What are we talking? | 说来听听 |
[18:29] | Manslaughter instead of first-degree | 以过失杀人罪起诉 |
[18:30] | and protective custody in prison. | 服刑方法采用保护性监禁 |
[18:31] | As you know, Charlie has a history | 你们也知道 查理在狱中 |
[18:33] | of being targeted by rival gangs on the inside. | 与敌对帮派分子有矛盾 |
[18:36] | I want to hear it from you. | 我想听你说说 |
[18:45] | Vickie… | 小维… |
[18:47] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[18:51] | She was holding out | 她偷藏了… |
[18:55] | 30,000 from the checks. | 三万块的诈骗金 |
[18:59] | If she didn’t pay, it was me who was gonna– | 如果她不交出来 我就要… |
[19:01] | My client panicked. | 我的委托人慌了 |
[19:03] | They fought. | 和她打起来 |
[19:04] | Wasn’t premeditated. | 谁都没想到 |
[19:13] | Why the sudden change of heart? | 你怎么突然回心转意了 |
[19:15] | He’s sick with remorse, | 他非常后悔 |
[19:18] | and while a confession won’t bring forgiveness, | 虽然认罪不能换来原谅 |
[19:21] | perhaps it will bring some closure. | 但或许能换来结案 |
[19:23] | A search of this address will turn up the boat | 去这里找找 能找到抛尸的船只 |
[19:26] | and the tools he used to dispose of the body. | 和碎尸用的工具 |
[19:39] | Got a confession from Koslow. | 科斯洛认罪了 |
[19:41] | Fantastic, we’ll take it. | 真棒 算是结了 |
[19:43] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:44] | Half an hour ago, he was saying he didn’t do it. | 半小时前 他还说自己没做 |
[19:47] | Changed his mind. | 回心转意了 |
[19:49] | Based on what? | 为什么 |
[19:51] | A public defender could get him off on what we have right now. | 以我们掌握的证据 公辩律师都能让他脱罪 |
[19:54] | Guess we’re lucky he came clean. | 那看来是我们走运了 |
[19:56] | Did he come clean, or did his mobbed-up lawyer | 是他坦白从宽 还是他的帮派律师 |
[19:58] | get him to take one for the team? | 让他一人扛罪 |
[20:00] | I’ll tell you what, | 告诉你吧 |
[20:01] | you want to volunteer for the innocence project? | 你要是想去参加”昭雪计划” |
[20:03] | I’ll get you that number. | 那我把号码给你 |
[20:04] | Right now, we got a case to close. | 现在 我们要结了这案子 |
[20:07] | Roll with crime lab to that address. | 带取证人员去这个地址 |
[20:15] | You get anything off the drill? | 从电钻上提取到什么了吗 |
[20:17] | Not even a partial. | 什么都没有 |
[20:18] | Gotta assume your guy was wearing gloves. | 只能认为凶手当时戴手套了 |
[20:21] | All right, let’s bag everything, get it to the lab. | 好了 全都包好送去鉴证室吧 |
[20:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:25] | Hey, that was the DMV. | 是车管所的电话 |
[20:27] | The last person the boat was registered to | 这艘船最后的所有人 |
[20:28] | died two years ago. | 两年前死了 |
[20:30] | Then the title never gets transferred, | 但所有权都没有转移过 |
[20:31] | and all the storage fees have been paid in cash. | 所有的保管费也都是现金支付 |
[20:33] | – Great. – And I’m not so sure | -很好 -我不太确定 |
[20:34] | it was used to dispose of the body. | 这艘船是用来弃尸的 |
[20:36] | What do you mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[20:37] | My techs sprayed the whole cabin and deck with luminol. | 我的技术同事用鲁米诺喷涂了整个船舱和甲板 |
[20:39] | Not a single trace of blood. | 没有发现任何血迹 |
[20:41] | If your killer used this boat to transport the body, | 如果凶手是用这艘船运送尸体 |
[20:43] | a body that was drilled full of holes, | 那具尸体浑身都是伤口 |
[20:45] | no way it’d be this spotless. | 不可能毫无痕迹 |
[20:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:54] | Searched the boat. | 搜查过船了 |
[20:56] | Crime techs found zero physical evidence | 技术组没有发现任何能将科斯洛和船 |
[20:58] | tying Koslow to the boat or to Victoria’s body. | 或是维多利亚的尸体联系上的证据 |
[21:01] | They had a week to clean it up. | 他们有一周的时间清理 |
[21:03] | Forensic says the way the body was desecrated, | 法证人员说 鉴于尸体残破不堪 |
[21:05] | then that’d be impossible, so if this was Koslow, he– | 那是不可能的 所以如果是科斯洛 他… |
[21:08] | If? | 如果 |
[21:10] | He confessed. | 他认罪了 |
[21:13] | Will give us a minute? | 你先回避一下好吗 |
[21:20] | You remember the summer I moved in with you? | 你记得我搬去你家住的那个暑假吧 |
[21:23] | The cartage warehouse over on Cermak got knocked off, | 瑟马克街上的运输仓库被盗 |
[21:26] | and the guard on duty got killed. | 执勤的守卫被杀 |
[21:28] | Half the neighborhood saw Tommy Posato | 案发时 邻里之间有半数人看到 |
[21:31] | at the Italian Day Festival when it happened, | 汤米·柏萨图出现在意大利节现场 |
[21:33] | and he still went to Joliet for murder. | 他最后还是因谋杀去朱利叶监狱服刑 |
[21:38] | And? | 然后呢 |
[21:39] | And it wouldn’t be the first time the outfit | 这不是第一次黑帮那边 |
[21:41] | sent somebody up the river for something that they didn’t do. | 推一个人出来当替罪羊了 |
[21:44] | Careful what you’re implying. | 你在暗示什么 注意一点 |
[21:45] | I’m not implying anything. | 我没有暗示任何东西 |
[21:47] | Whoever gave you Koslow, you’re getting played. | 不管是谁向你供出的科斯洛 那人在耍你 |
[21:55] | – I can come back. – What do you got? | -我可以等会再来 -有什么发现 |
[21:57] | I ran Koslow’s telephonics, | 我查了科斯洛的电话记录 |
[21:59] | and there are a bunch of calls to Victoria Wasson, | 有很多电话是打给维多利亚·沃森的 |
[22:01] | but the odd thing is, | 但奇怪的是 |
[22:02] | there’s even more calls to Lauren Wasson. | 有更多的电话是打给劳伦·沃森的 |
[22:06] | That’s Victoria’s younger sister. | 那是维多利亚的妹妹 |
[22:08] | I mean, it looks like Charlie– | 看来查理… |
[22:09] | he was in a relationship with both girls. | 同时在和两个女孩交往 |
[22:12] | Which Lauren neglected to mention. | 而这一点劳伦没有和我们提到 |
[22:18] | Lauren, why weren’t you straight with us from the beginning? | 劳伦 你为什么一开始不好好坦白呢 |
[22:21] | I already told you everything I know. | 我知道的我都说了 |
[22:23] | You left out the part where you’re dating the guy | 有一部分你没说 你在和一个男人谈恋爱 |
[22:26] | who’s scammed treasury checks with your sister, | 而他同时在和你姐姐一起诈骗 |
[22:29] | who also just confessed to killing her. | 他也已经承认杀害她的事了 |
[22:31] | Wait, Charlie confessed? | 等等 查理认罪了 |
[22:34] | No, no, no way. | 不不 不可能 |
[22:36] | So how about you tell us the truth then? | 那不如你和我们说说事实究竟如何 |
[22:38] | Unless you want your boyfriend going to prison | 不然你的男友得因自己没犯过的谋杀罪 |
[22:40] | for a murder he didn’t commit. | 进监狱了 |
[22:41] | Okay, I wanted to tell you, | 好 我之前想告诉你们的 |
[22:43] | I swear, but you saw what they did to Vickie. | 我发誓 但你们也看到他们是怎么对小维的了 |
[22:46] | Who’s they? | 他们是谁 |
[22:47] | Did someone threaten you? | 有人在恐吓你吗 |
[22:48] | I don’t know their names. They’re… | 我不知道他们的名字 他们… |
[22:52] | Okay, look, all you need to know | 你们只需要知道 |
[22:54] | is that Charlie was with me the night Vickie disappeared. | 小维被杀那晚 查理和我在一起 |
[22:57] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[22:58] | And you can prove that? | 你能证明吗 |
[23:00] | We–we went to the silent movie theater on Clark, | 我们去了克拉克的一家默剧戏院 |
[23:03] | and then he stayed the night at my dorm. | 然后他那晚在我宿舍过的夜 |
[23:05] | Did he sign the guestbook at the front desk? | 他有在前台的来访记录上签名吗 |
[23:07] | Guys aren’t allowed past 10:00, | 十点之后访客就不许入内了 |
[23:09] | so Charlie always sneaks in through the garage. | 所以查理每次都是从车库偷偷溜进来的 |
[23:26] | I helped myself to coffee. | 我自己倒了杯咖啡 |
[23:33] | Want some zeppoles with that? | 要搭着吃点炸面饼圈吗 |
[23:35] | I don’t really have an appetite. | 我没什么胃口 |
[23:39] | Have a seat. | 坐 |
[23:50] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[23:53] | Who really killed Victoria Wasson? | 到底是谁杀了维多利亚·沃森 |
[23:58] | It’s not there. | 不在那里 |
[24:06] | This isn’t that kind of meeting, Frank, come on. | 这不是那样的会面 弗兰克 |
[24:13] | I mean, you and me… | 你和我… |
[24:20] | You and me got a lot of history. | 我们算颇有渊源了 |
[24:22] | I’ve always held up my end of the bargain till now. | 到目前为止 我可是言出必行了 |
[24:26] | Give me a name. | 告诉我他的名字 |
[24:28] | I won’t go after the money, | 我不会去追查那笔钱 |
[24:30] | but tell me the truth. | 但你要说实话 |
[24:36] | You feed me a patsy? | 你丢个懦夫来糊弄我 |
[24:39] | Do us all a favor, would you, huh? | 你帮个忙 对大家都有利 |
[24:43] | You got a confession from Koslow. | 科斯洛认罪了 |
[24:47] | Just take the kid at his word. | 就照他的供词处理吧 |
[24:56] | I’ve done… | 我确实做过… |
[25:00] | plenty of things | 很多 |
[25:01] | that I’m not proud of. | 不光彩的事 |
[25:05] | Sending an innocent man to prison | 但送一个无辜的人进监狱 |
[25:06] | is never gonna be one of them. | 绝不会成为其中之一 |
[25:15] | Boss, hey. | 老大 |
[25:17] | Platt’s on my ass about getting Koslow out of lockup, | 普拉特紧盯着我要带科斯洛出拘留所 |
[25:20] | in front of a judge for arraignment. | 去法官面前接受审讯 |
[25:22] | Final autopsy results came in for Victoria Wasson. | 维多利亚·沃森最终的尸检报告出来了 |
[25:25] | Turns out at the time of her death, | 原来她死的时候 |
[25:26] | she was 16 weeks pregnant. | 已经有十六周的身孕 |
[25:28] | And Victoria’s little sister Lauren | 而维多利亚的妹妹劳伦 |
[25:29] | was with Charlie Koslow… | 和查理·科斯洛在一起… |
[25:31] | Who she was banging. | 他们正在交往 |
[25:32] | the night that he supposedly killed Victoria. | 就在本该他杀维多利亚的那一晚 |
[25:34] | Two of Lauren’s dorm mates will confirm that they saw him there. | 劳伦的两名舍友能确认她们确实看到了他 |
[25:37] | All right, get Koslow back up here, | 好 把科斯洛带回来 |
[25:41] | and tell Platt we haven’t officially charged him yet. | 告诉普拉特我们还没打算正式起诉他 |
[25:43] | Still an open investigation. | 还在展开调查 |
[25:46] | I know why you confessed to Victoria’s murder, | 我明白你为什么要承认杀了维多利亚 |
[25:51] | ’cause you were protecting Lauren. | 因为你要保护劳伦 |
[25:54] | You eat the charges, and she doesn’t get hurt, am I right? | 你抗下罪名 她就不会受到伤害 对吧 |
[25:58] | You talked to Lauren? | 你们和劳伦谈过了 |
[26:02] | She okay? | 她还好吗 |
[26:04] | Yeah, she’s in police custody. | 她很好 有警方保护 |
[26:07] | I’d say right now you need to think about helping yourself. | 现在你得考虑要自救了 |
[26:12] | Charlie, we know you were with Lauren | 查理 我们知道维多利亚被杀那晚 |
[26:13] | the night Victoria was murdered. | 你和劳伦在一起 |
[26:17] | You listening? | 你在听吗 |
[26:22] | We need to know who put you up to this. | 我们要知道是谁让你来认罪的 |
[26:27] | I tell you, they kill me. | 我要是说了 他们会杀了我 |
[26:32] | Better off going back to Stateville. | 还是在监狱里更安全 |
[26:36] | Did you know Victoria was pregnant? | 你知道维多利亚怀孕了吗 |
[26:41] | We think that’s the motive here. | 我们认为这就是动机 |
[26:44] | You said you didn’t like the guy she was seeing. | 你说你不喜欢她约会的对象 |
[26:48] | So, who is he, Charlie? | 那么他是谁 查理 |
[26:51] | Who could be the father here? | 孩子的父亲是谁 |
[26:59] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[27:01] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[27:07] | I know how manipulative these guys can be. | 我知道那些家伙的蛊惑手段 |
[27:12] | Family. | 家庭 |
[27:15] | Loyalty. | 忠诚 |
[27:20] | And they’re– they’re all fine words | 他们在横尸街头前 |
[27:25] | until it’s their neck on the block. | 会一直花言巧语 |
[27:30] | No matter what promises were made… | 不管他们许下什么承诺… |
[27:37] | this isn’t right. | 你这样做都不对 |
[27:40] | And I got to tell you, Lauren… | 实话跟你说吧 劳伦… |
[27:46] | If you’re in prison, | 一旦你入狱 |
[27:51] | they’ll just see her as a loose end. | 他们肯定不会放过她 |
[27:55] | She’ll never be safe. | 她永远不会安全的 |
[28:02] | Tafani. | 特法尼 |
[28:14] | Carlo Tafani? | 卡洛·特法尼 |
[28:18] | Victoria was sleeping with him. | 是他睡了维多利亚 |
[28:23] | I told her never get into bed with the boss. | 我警告过她别跟老板上床 |
[28:28] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[28:30] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[28:35] | Carlo Tafani. | 卡洛·特法尼 |
[28:36] | He’s a boss for the Outfit’s Bridgeport crew. | 他是布里奇波特团伙的老大之一 |
[28:39] | Tied to money laundering, racketeering, | 涉嫌洗钱 诈骗 |
[28:41] | and suspected in the disappearance | 并疑似与犯罪团伙秘密案件的 |
[28:43] | of several witnesses in the family secrets case. | 多名证人失踪案件有关 |
[28:45] | Financial Crimes just sent over a report | 金融犯罪调查科送来一份调查报告 |
[28:48] | detailing recent transactions by Tafani’s front company, | 列出了特法尼台面公司的详细交易记录 |
[28:51] | Vesta Inc. | 威斯达公司 |
[28:52] | Now, one of the names that showed up on the report | 报告中提到一个名字 |
[28:54] | is none other than Miss Lana Del Rio. | 正是拉娜·德尔·里奥小姐 |
[28:56] | Well, that’s one of those aliases that Victoria used. | 也就是维多利亚的假名之一 |
[28:59] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[29:00] | Now, the check scam paid out in cash, | 而且落实了虚假支票兑现 |
[29:02] | so I’m thinking, you know, hush money. | 所以我想 可能是封口费 |
[29:06] | I’ll pick him up. | 我去带他 |
[29:08] | – I’ll come with. – No, you won’t. | -我跟你一起去 -不 不用 |
[29:11] | You said we’d hit this guy with everything we got. | 你说过会用掌握的一切对付那个家伙 |
[29:13] | Tafani is not the kind of guy you punch in the mouth. | 特法尼不是你能对付了的人 |
[29:16] | Right now, he is suspect number one. | 现在他是头号嫌疑人 |
[29:18] | Which is why I’m going to talk to him. | 所以我要找他谈谈 |
[29:19] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[29:21] | Sergeant. | 叫我警长 |
[29:22] | Sergeant, | 警长 |
[29:23] | if you don’t drag Tafani back here in a set of cuffs, | 如果你不把特法尼铐到这里来 |
[29:26] | I will. | 那我去 |
[29:28] | That right there is your problem. | 这就是你的问题 |
[29:32] | You keep talking to me | 你这说话的语气 |
[29:33] | like I’m the guy who raised you instead of your boss. | 好像我不是你的上司 而是你老爸 |
[29:37] | Go back to your desk until I need you. | 没我的命令给我在办公室乖乖待着 |
[29:55] | How’s it going, Ritchie? | 里奇 玩得开心吗 |
[29:57] | Listen, man, I don’t know what Callie told you. | 伙计 我不知道卡莉跟你怎么说的 |
[30:00] | Shut up and listen to me. | 闭嘴然后听我说 |
[30:02] | I’m taking you to lockup, | 我准备抓你去拘留所 |
[30:03] | and when you get out, I’m gonna find a reason to put your ass | 要是从里面出来 我会想办法找个理由 |
[30:05] | right back in there until you realize that any connection | 再把你关进去 直到你明白你和卡莉之间 |
[30:08] | you had to Callie is buried with Andrew. | 已经随着安德鲁的死没有任何关系了 |
[30:11] | You understand me? | 你听明白了吗 |
[30:14] | Wait. | 等等 |
[30:16] | Wait, I know I screwed up. | 等一下 我知道我搞砸了 |
[30:17] | But do you have any idea how hard this was for me, | 但你知道眼看着自己的孩子死去 |
[30:20] | watching my kid die? | 有多难受吗 |
[30:21] | I just couldn’t handle it. | 我只是无法接受 |
[30:23] | Yeah, yet you left it all on Callie. | 所以你就让卡莉一个人去承担 |
[30:24] | What do you want me to say? You were there for my family | 你想让我说什么 是你当初在陪着他们 |
[30:26] | and I wasn’t. | 而不是我 |
[30:28] | You were a better father than me. | 你比我更像一个父亲 |
[30:31] | Lock up me, knock me around, I don’t care. | 拘留我 殴打我 我不在乎 |
[30:32] | There’s nothing you can do to make me feel | 我已经很痛苦了 不管你做什么 |
[30:33] | any worse than I already do. | 都不会再让我更痛苦了 |
[30:37] | I want you on the next bus to Indianapolis, | 我希望你坐下一班车回印第安纳波利斯去 |
[30:40] | and you never come back. | 永远别回来 |
[30:42] | You hear me? | 听明白了吗 |
[30:44] | You got it. | 明白了 |
[30:45] | Good, and since you obviously lost the first one, you– | 既然第一份禁令已经不见了 你… |
[30:48] | hey, you come within 1,000 feet of Callie, | 如果你出现在卡莉305米以内 |
[30:51] | we’ll make sure you never see the light of day. | 我们一定会让你把牢底坐穿 |
[31:08] | Carlo. | 卡洛 |
[31:10] | It’s okay, Cheech. | 没关系 奇克 |
[31:16] | What’s going on? | 有事吗 |
[31:20] | I need you to come with me. | 我需要你跟我走一趟 |
[31:22] | It’s about that thing at Deluxe? | 是关于奢华俱乐部的那件事吗 |
[31:23] | I thought Frank gave you what you wanted. | 弗兰克不是已经都告诉你了吗 |
[31:25] | What Frank gave me was the runaround. | 弗兰克交代的都是幌子 |
[31:27] | I’m hoping you’ll be smarter. | 我希望你聪明点 |
[31:29] | Taylor, come here, sweetheart. | 泰勒 甜心 过来 |
[31:30] | Come here, baby. | 来这里 宝贝 |
[31:32] | Come here. | 到这来 |
[31:34] | This is my granddaughter, Taylor. | 这是我的孙女 泰勒 |
[31:36] | This is my friend Hank. Say hi. | 这是我的朋友汉克 跟他问好 |
[31:37] | – Hi, honey. – Hi. | -你好 亲爱的 -你好 |
[31:40] | Cheech, make sure she gets home okay. | 奇克 安全送她回家 |
[31:42] | I’ll see you in a little bit, okay, sweetheart? | 待会见 好吗 甜心 |
[31:43] | – Okay. – All right, love you. | -好的 -好的 爱你 |
[31:45] | Love you too. | 爱你 |
[31:48] | All right, always wanted to see where you work. | 好吧 我一直想看看你工作的地方 |
[31:50] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[31:52] | If I remember correctly, | 如果我没记错的话 |
[31:53] | your old man also worked the 21st. | 你老爸也曾在21局工作过 |
[31:57] | He died here too, remember? | 他也死在这里 记得吗 |
[31:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:02] | It’s got to be tough. | 一定很不容易 |
[32:04] | I mean, here you are, | 我的意思是 你这里 |
[32:05] | everywhere you look, something to remind you | 所有一切会让你触景生情 |
[32:07] | of what happened to him. | 想起他的遭遇 |
[32:10] | But… | 但是 |
[32:13] | no question he’d be proud. | 他肯定会为你感到自豪 |
[32:32] | Victoria Wasson. | 维多利亚·沃森 |
[32:34] | I come here on good faith, | 我来这里是给你面子 |
[32:38] | put on a show for your fellow officers | 跟你在你手下人面前做把秀 |
[32:40] | so they don’t think that you’re compromised by our friendship, | 好不让他们认为我们沆瀣一气 |
[32:43] | and that’s what you want to ask me about? | 这就是你想问我的吗 |
[32:45] | You were screwing her. | 你在跟她上床 |
[32:46] | Hank, I own clubs. | 汉克 我是开俱乐部的 |
[32:51] | I’ve got a lot of friends. | 我有很多朋友 |
[32:54] | Except this one was carrying your child. | 但这一个怀了你的孩子 |
[32:58] | Medical examiner determined she was 16 weeks pregnant | 法医确定她被掐死时 |
[33:02] | when she was strangled. | 已经怀孕16周 |
[33:04] | I’m thinking she wanted to keep it, | 我觉得她是想要这个孩子 |
[33:07] | and I know there is no way | 我知道这根本不可能 |
[33:10] | that you would risk ruining your home life, | 因为这会毁了你的家庭生活 |
[33:12] | embarrassing your wife and kids. | 使你的妻子和孩子蒙羞 |
[33:16] | Also explains the 20 grand you gave her from your S-Corp. | 这也能解释你为何给了她两万美元 |
[33:19] | Hey, I gave her gifts. | 我送过她礼物 |
[33:21] | I gave her some jewelry. I never gave her 20 grand. | 我给过她珠宝 但从没给她两万美元 |
[33:29] | The bank records tell a different story. | 但银行记录显示的情况却不同 |
[33:36] | So you paid her off to get an abortion. | 所以你花钱买她去堕胎 |
[33:39] | – Hmm. – She wouldn’t bite. | -呵呵 -但她不同意 |
[33:41] | Only one play left: girl’s got to go. | 那就只有一个办法了 让她消失 |
[33:45] | One thing: I couldn’t be that child’s father. | 一件事 我不可能是那个孩子的父亲 |
[33:49] | Carlo, we can get your DNA | 卡洛 我们可以拿你的DNA |
[33:50] | and match to her unborn child. | 跟那个未出世的孩子匹配 |
[33:52] | Well, save yourself the trouble. | 不用麻烦了 |
[33:54] | Call my doctor. | 不信问我的医生 |
[33:56] | I got a vasectomy five years ago, | 我五年前做了输精管切除 |
[34:01] | and I can prove it. | 我可以证明 |
[34:04] | Now, are we done? | 现在好了吗 |
[34:06] | ‘Cause I’d really like to go back to my granddaughter, | 我真想回去看我孙女了 |
[34:07] | spend the evening with her. | 跟她一起共度夜晚 |
[34:09] | I only get to see her once a week. | 我一周只能见她一次 |
[34:13] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[34:15] | There’s something you need to see. | 有东西给你看 |
[34:19] | So it turns out the only other person authorized to wire money | 事实证明 同意从特法尼的账户转钱的另一个人 |
[34:21] | out of Tafani’s account is the lawyer, Jim Shelte. | 是特法尼的律师 吉姆·谢尔蒂 |
[34:25] | They need someone to send the bribe, make bail. | 他们需要有人去行贿 去给钱 |
[34:29] | That’s what those guys do. | 他们就是这么做事的 |
[34:30] | There’s more to it than that. | 不仅如此 |
[34:32] | I had Mouse run Shelte’s financials. | 我让耗子查了希尔蒂的财务状况 |
[34:34] | Get this, if Shelte bills out 600 an hour, | 是这样 如果谢尔蒂每小时收六百的律师费 |
[34:36] | he’s still living beyond his means. | 那他还是无法维持生计 |
[34:38] | The guy’s going through a nasty divorce. | 因为离婚 他被搞得很惨 |
[34:39] | He’s got debt up to his eyeballs, | 他已经债台高筑了 |
[34:41] | a condo, car… | 公寓 车… |
[34:42] | Boat, a 55-foot Bertram | 船 一条55英尺的伯特伦船 |
[34:45] | he keeps registered in New Buffalo, Michigan. | 他注册在密西根新布法罗那里 |
[34:47] | Yeah, it seems he also likes to live it up | 对 而且他好像还喜欢 |
[34:48] | room-service style. | 客房服务式生活 |
[34:50] | He keeps a standing reservation at the W Hotel. | 他在W宾馆有长期房间预订 |
[34:52] | Well, he’s been crashing there ever since his wife | 自从他妻子把他赶出门 |
[34:54] | kicked him out, | 他就一直在那里 |
[34:55] | so I accessed security footage at the hotel. | 所以我拿到了宾馆的监控录像 |
[35:03] | And look who’s been visiting him the last month. | 你看上个月是谁一直去找他 |
[35:06] | Our D.O.A. | 我们的死者 |
[35:42] | Where’s my client? | 我的委托人呢 |
[35:44] | Which one? | 哪一个 |
[35:46] | You’ve had a busy day. | 你今天够忙的 |
[35:46] | Maybe we should assign you a parking space. | 要不我们给你个停车位吧 |
[35:49] | We’ve been over this | 我们从每个角度 |
[35:49] | from every angle, | 都查过了 |
[35:51] | and we just can’t figure out | 可就是搞不明白 |
[35:53] | why Charlie Koslow would want to murder Victoria. | 为什么查理·科斯洛想谋杀维多利亚 |
[36:06] | What the hell is this about? | 这是什么情况 |
[36:08] | You’re in a lot of trouble, Counselor. | 你有大麻烦了 律师先生 |
[36:10] | It looks like you panicked a little bit | 看来你发现维多利亚怀孕时 |
[36:13] | when you found Victoria was pregnant. | 有点惊慌失措了啊 |
[36:14] | This one’s my favorite. | 我最喜欢这张 |
[36:16] | So, you paid her 20 grand of the boss’s money | 所以你把你老板的钱给了她两万 |
[36:19] | just to make the problem go away. | 想让她消失 |
[36:21] | You didn’t want to keep that baby, | 你不想要那个孩子 |
[36:25] | but Victoria wanted to keep it, | 但维多利亚想要 |
[36:27] | so you brought her out to a remote location, | 所以你把她带去一个偏远的地方 |
[36:29] | told her you were going to Cabo. | 告诉她你要去卡波 |
[36:31] | That’s a nice touch. | 这招不错啊 |
[36:32] | And then you strangled her, drilled her full of holes, | 然后你把她勒死 把她浑身钻了洞 |
[36:35] | little trick you learned from your mob clients, | 这是你从黑帮客户那里学到的小伎俩 |
[36:38] | and you go out on your Bertram | 之后你乘自己的船出去 |
[36:42] | to dump the body. | 抛尸灭迹 |
[36:45] | Everything you’ve got is circumstantial at best. | 你说的一切都只是推测 |
[36:50] | Way I see it, you got two options: | 在我看来 你有两个选择 |
[36:54] | one, you cop to the murder right now, | 第一 你供认谋杀事实 |
[36:58] | no deal, no assurances, | 没有协议 没有任何保证 |
[37:02] | or two, walk out that door… | 第二 你走出那扇门… |
[37:07] | And you know what’s gonna happen. | 你知道后面会发生什么 |
[37:11] | – Wait a minute. – What’s it gonna be? | -慢着 -你想怎么选 |
[37:28] | I think I’ll be going now. | 我还是走吧 |
[37:30] | No way. | 休想 |
[37:31] | Erin. | 艾琳 |
[37:33] | Good luck with the investigation. | 祝你们调查顺利 |
[37:44] | We had him. | 本来都抓到他了 |
[37:54] | This isn’t over. | 这件事还没结束 |
[37:56] | I’m gonna make sure you go down for Victoria’s murder. | 我一定会让你为维多利亚的死付出代价 |
[37:58] | I already told you. | 我已经说过了 |
[37:59] | You got your guy in custody for that. | 凶手你们已经抓住了 |
[38:01] | His name is Charlie Koslow. | 他叫查理·科斯洛 |
[38:04] | Jimmy, why don’t you hop in? | 吉米 上车吧 |
[38:44] | Come on, I’ll walk you out. | 走 我送你出去 |
[38:58] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[39:02] | Can I get a Manhattan? | 来杯曼哈顿鸡尾酒 |
[39:03] | Yep. | 好的 |
[39:09] | You know, you mentioned the summer you moved in… | 你提到你搬来跟我住的那个夏天… |
[39:14] | The thing you didn’t know about Tommy Posato, | 关于汤米·柏萨图你不知道的一点 |
[39:18] | the thing nobody knew is, | 所有人都不知道的一点 |
[39:22] | Tommy liked underage girls | 是汤米喜欢未成年女孩 |
[39:26] | and tender-aged girls. | 幼年女孩 |
[39:31] | Here you go, Hank. | 给你 汉克 |
[39:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:36] | The outfit found out about it, and they gave him a choice. | 发现这个的团伙 给了他一个选择的机会 |
[39:41] | 0.22 to the back of the head | 要么给他一枪 |
[39:45] | or take the rap for one of their robberies | 要么为其中一起抢劫案承担罪责 |
[39:48] | and go away to Joliet. | 然后去蹲监狱 |
[39:54] | Erin… | 艾琳… |
[40:01] | I’m not always going to explain what I do, | 我不会做什么事都解释 |
[40:04] | and you’re not always gonna like me for that, | 你肯定也不会喜欢我这样 |
[40:06] | but…just… | 但是… |
[40:10] | I… | 我… |
[40:13] | Never forget I love you. | 永远不要忘记 我爱你 |
[40:25] | Callie! | 卡莉 |
[40:27] | Callie? | 卡莉 |
[40:32] | Oh, no, are you okay? | 不好 你没事吧 |
[40:33] | – Yeah. – Callie, what happened? | -没事 -卡莉 怎么回事 |
[40:34] | Ritchie, Ritchie. | 里奇 里奇 |
[40:35] | – Ritchie–where is he? – He went that way. | -里奇 他在哪里 -往那边去了 |
[40:37] | Roll an ambulance, request for backup. | 叫救护车 请求支援 |
[40:39] | Hey, Roman, where are you going? | 罗曼 你去哪里 |
[40:41] | Just do it. | 快去 |
[40:43] | 21-13, squad, roll an ambulance | 21-13呼叫总部 请派救护车 |
[40:44] | to 1932 South Wells. | 到南威尔士街1932号 |
[40:46] | Here, press. | 来 按住 |
[40:59] | Chicago Police, stop! | 芝加哥警察 站住 |
[41:24] | Let me see your hands! | 举起手来 |
[41:26] | Let me see your hands! | 举起手来 |
[41:27] | Roman! | 罗曼 |
[41:28] | Over here. | 这边 |
[41:30] | I heard shots. | 我听到枪声了 |
[41:33] | I told him to stop. | 我让他站住了 |
[41:37] | Oh, Sean, he’s dead. | 肖恩 他死了 |
[41:40] | He aimed a gun at me. | 他拿枪指着我 |
[41:43] | No, I see a phone. I don’t see a gun. | 不 只有一部手机 没有枪 |
[41:47] | Sean, I don’t see a gun. | 肖恩 没有枪 |
[41:49] | I swear it was in his hand. | 他拿着枪的 真的 |
[42:06] | Voight. | 博伊特 |
[42:07] | Sergeant, we have a problem. | 警长 我们有麻烦了 |