时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | There’s a young girl and she’s my daughter. | 有个小姑娘 她是我的女儿 |
[00:03] | She has nobody else. | 她没有别人了 |
[00:04] | You need to leave, now. | 你给我马上走 |
[00:07] | I’ve been trying to figure out how to tell you that | 我只是一直在想怎么告诉你 |
[00:08] | I want to spend the rest of my life with you. | 我想跟你共度一生 |
[00:11] | The name James Beckett ring a bell? | 詹姆斯·贝克特这个名字有印象吗 |
[00:12] | Picked ’em off on a murder rap 15 years back. | 15年前因谋杀罪被捕 |
[00:15] | Her mom is saying you lied about | 她妈妈说你作伪证声称 |
[00:16] | witnessing Beckett that night. She has proof. | 那晚贝克特杀了那个买家 她有证据 |
[00:19] | Do you really want to end your career | 你真的想因为作伪证 |
[00:20] | for making a false statement? | 终结自己的职业生涯吗 |
[00:21] | To keep a scumbag like Beckett off my streets? | 能让贝克特那样的人渣关进监狱 |
[00:24] | You bet your ass. | 我愿意冒险 |
[00:25] | I look forward to getting my life back on track. | 我会尽快让自己的生活重回正轨 |
[00:27] | – Justin? – Pops, hey. | -贾斯汀 -老爸 |
[00:28] | I’m really looking forward to seeing you guys. | 很期待见到你们 |
[00:33] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[00:47] | Justin! | 贾斯汀 |
[00:49] | Olive, you okay, baby? | 奥利弗 你没事吧 孩子呢 |
[00:50] | It’s okay. Shh. | 没事 乖哦 |
[00:53] | Come on, it’s okay. | 来吧 没事了 |
[00:56] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[01:03] | It’s okay. You’re okay. | 没事了 你没事了 |
[01:09] | This is Sergeant Hank Voight, badge number 32419. | 我是汉克·博伊特警长 警号32419 |
[01:14] | I need a 10-1 at 2069 west 14th place. | 我需要紧急援助 地点十四街2069号 |
[01:25] | Hey. Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[01:27] | On his way back from med. | 正在从医院回来 |
[01:29] | They kept the baby all night for tests, | 他们一晚上都在给孩子做检查 |
[01:31] | but it looks like everything’s gonna be fine. | 但应该没什么事 |
[01:34] | – What the hell’s this? – Oh, this is the intelliboard, | -这是什么 -这是智能屏幕 |
[01:38] | and with it we can cross-correlate in real-time | 有了它 我们就能在全局范围内 |
[01:40] | all of our investigative efforts, department-wide. | 实时查询操作我们所有的调查行动 |
[01:43] | Got instant GPS tracking, | 实时进行GPS追踪 |
[01:44] | OCR scanning, and searchable databases. | 光学扫描以及数据库查询 |
[01:47] | IP channeling. | 还有IP搜索查询 |
[01:48] | This is next level. | 这是我们的新时代 |
[01:52] | Sergeant, you don’t have to do that. | 警长 你不用这么做 |
[01:54] | I started inputting the… | 我一输入… |
[02:04] | James Beckett. | 詹姆斯·贝克特 |
[02:06] | He’s a triple-homicide felon | 三重谋杀重罪犯 |
[02:07] | Olinsky and I put away 15 years ago. | 我和奥林斯基15年前将他绳之于法 |
[02:10] | Most of you know he’s back out on the streets again | 你们大部分人都知道 因为技术性细则 |
[02:12] | on a technicality. | 他被释放了 |
[02:14] | Nothing more needs to be said about that. | 具体就没必要说了 |
[02:18] | What does need to be said | 需要说的是 |
[02:21] | is he tried to kill me, Olive, Justin, | 他试图谋杀我 奥利弗 贾斯汀 |
[02:24] | and my grandson in front of my house. | 以及我的孙子 就在我家门前 |
[02:30] | So the sooner he is in a box or a bag, the better. | 所以越早处理掉他越好 |
[02:34] | Am I clear? | 明白了吗 |
[02:36] | – You okay, Hank? – I will be. | -你没事吧 汉克 -我会没事的 |
[02:40] | – Olinsky. – Where is this guy? | -奥林斯基 -这家伙在哪 |
[02:43] | I want to know if his discharge papers from Stateville | 我要知道他的假释文件上 |
[02:45] | listed a residential forwarding address. | 是不是有他的住址 |
[02:48] | What properties he still owns. | 他名下还有哪些不动产 |
[02:49] | Hank, we got to roll. | 汉克 我们得走了 |
[02:51] | Now. | 马上 |
[03:19] | Who’s the driver? | 司机是谁 |
[03:21] | Jacob Logan. Retired CPD. | 雅各布·罗根 芝加哥退休警察 |
[03:26] | He was on the team with us when we took down Beckett. | 我们抓贝克特那会儿 他也在队里 |
[03:30] | Dios mio. | 上帝保佑 |
[03:50] | The wild bunch of Cicero rides again, huh? | 西塞罗的流氓又开始疯了吗 |
[03:53] | Yeah, Cicero. | 是啊 西塞罗啊 |
[03:55] | That was a long time ago. | 好久以前的事了 |
[03:56] | You look good. | 你看起来不错啊 |
[03:57] | You look good. And you don’t. | 真不错 你可就不怎么样了 |
[04:00] | – No? – He does. | -是嘛 -他不错 |
[04:02] | You heard about Logan? | 你听说罗根的事了吗 |
[04:03] | Yeah. That was insanity. | 听说了 太恐怖了 |
[04:05] | Any idea who? | 有嫌疑人吗 |
[04:06] | James Beckett. Released from Stateville yesterday. | 詹姆斯·贝克特 昨天刚从监狱出来 |
[04:09] | – And he took a run at you too? – Yeah. | -他也去找你麻烦了 -对 |
[04:11] | All right, we’re gonna detail a couple uniforms | 我们会派几个人 |
[04:13] | to you for protection. | 来保护你 |
[04:14] | Like hell you are. | 搞什么 |
[04:15] | It’s procedure. | 这是必要程序 |
[04:16] | Who’s your detail, Hank? Al? | 你要派谁呢 汉克 埃尔吗 |
[04:18] | I handle myself. | 我能保护自己 |
[04:23] | Listen, you see him, you think you see him, you call us. | 如果你看到他或疑似看到他 马上通知我们 |
[04:27] | – All right. – Okay? | -好 -好吗 |
[04:28] | And change vehicles or take the train. | 换辆车开或者出门坐地铁 |
[04:30] | Bombed a couple cars already. | 已经有两辆车被炸了 |
[04:33] | If I see him I’ll call you guys to clean up the bloodstain. | 如果我看见他就喊你们来收尸 |
[04:36] | How about that? | 这样如何 |
[04:38] | It’s the guy who was just released? | 是刚被释放的那个吗 |
[04:39] | Yeah, he went after Voight and then took out a guy from me | 是 他去找博伊特报复 然后又杀了 |
[04:41] | and Al’s crew from back in the day. | 我和埃尔这个队以前的一个同事 |
[04:43] | Hey, listen. Be careful today, okay? | 你今天小心点 好吗 |
[04:45] | Yeah, of course. Of course. | 当然了 我会的 |
[04:46] | You too, okay? | 你也是 好吗 |
[04:48] | okay, come on, come on. | 好了 你们够了 |
[04:49] | Come on. | 你够了 |
[04:49] | I just talked to your buddy, Oliver. | 我刚和你朋友奥利弗谈过 |
[04:51] | I don’t think he’s gonna make it to the bachelor party, bro. | 他可能不来单身派对了 |
[04:53] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -不知道 |
[04:54] | He said he went to the first two, | 他说他之前两次都去了 |
[04:56] | nothing came of ’em, | 结果最终不了了之 |
[04:56] | so the third one kind of seemed pointless. | 所以第三次好像没必要参加 |
[04:59] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[05:00] | No, I’m gonna call him. | 我得给他打个电话 |
[05:04] | They need us upstairs, bro. | 我们得上去了 伙计 |
[05:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:09] | You were engaged twice? | 你订过两次婚吗 |
[05:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:12] | Before Wendy, there was Nicole. | 在温迪之前还有个妮可 |
[05:14] | – You knew that. – No, I didn’t. | -你不是知道吗 -不 我不知道 |
[05:16] | You didn’t? | 你不知道吗 |
[05:19] | You didn’t. | 你真不知道 |
[05:21] | Okay, I have to go upstairs, | 我得先上楼了 |
[05:22] | but we’re gonna talk about this later. | 我们晚点再谈这个 |
[05:24] | Oh yeah. | 必须的 |
[05:29] | Hey, someone went after Voight? | 有人要对付博伊特吗 |
[05:31] | Starsky and Putz, get over here. | 警界双傻 过来一下 |
[05:33] | You need us upstairs? | 楼上需要我们协助吗 |
[05:34] | Yeah, something like that. | 算是吧 |
[05:36] | Pipe bomb fragments found on the scene at Voight’s house | 博伊特家案发现场的土制炸弹碎片上 |
[05:38] | have partial prints belonging to these two upstanding citizens. | 发现的部分指纹属于这两位良好公民 |
[05:41] | They look like brothers. | 看起来像兄弟 |
[05:44] | I can see it in their, uh, eyes. | 我能从他们的眼睛看出来 |
[05:47] | Enrique and Vicente Dominguez. | 安立奎与文森特·多明戈斯 |
[05:49] | Last known address is 1608 Ridgeland. | 最后所知地址是里奇兰1608号 |
[05:51] | We want you to sit on the house. | 你们去监视这栋房子 |
[05:53] | Should we do a knock-and-talk? | 我们要敲门查问吗 |
[05:54] | On a house that could be filled with explosives. | 去敲一栋可能满是炸药的房子吗 |
[05:56] | That’s a great idea. Go do that. | 好主意 就这么干吧 |
[06:03] | Hey. If we see these guys on the street, we take ’em. | 如果在街上看到这两个家伙 我们就抓他们 |
[06:05] | I don’t care if they’re wrapped in dynamite. | 我不管他们身上是不是缠满了炸药 |
[06:07] | Yeah. | 行 |
[06:12] | Did you know that Adam was engaged before he was engaged? | 你知道亚当之前还订过婚吗 |
[06:15] | To you? Yeah. | 在你之前吗 知道 |
[06:16] | No, before that. | 不 在那之前 |
[06:18] | You mean you’re the third? | 意思是你是第三个 |
[06:19] | Yeah, I just found out. | 没错 我才发现 |
[06:22] | Just think of it like the olympics. | 想想奥运会吧 |
[06:24] | Bronze medal’s nothing to sneeze at. | 铜牌也没什么丢人的 |
[06:30] | She’s the real deal, and you know anything about me, | 她真的很厉害 如果你了解我 |
[06:33] | you know I don’t joke about the sweet science. | 你就知道我从不拿姑娘开玩笑 |
[06:36] | – Al, I’m talking to you. – Yeah. | -老埃 我在跟你说话 -是吗 |
[06:38] | Yeah, as long as it keeps her parole officer checking the boxes. | 只要她的假释官满意就行 |
[06:41] | She’s gonna be too tired to get into trouble. | 她会累到没力气惹麻烦的 |
[06:43] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[06:52] | Meredith. | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[06:53] | I only came to say my piece and then I’m leaving. | 我就跟你说两句 说完就走 |
[06:56] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:58] | This girl who says she’s your daughter. | 这个自称是你女儿的女孩 |
[07:02] | Did you even get a paternity test, Alvin? | 你做过亲子鉴定吗 埃尔文 |
[07:04] | No, no. No test. | 不 我不做鉴定 |
[07:06] | You’re just gonna take it on faith then? | 你就这么完全相信她吗 |
[07:08] | Willing to blow up your whole family for that? | 甚至愿意为了她毁了你的家庭 |
[07:12] | Believe me, I’m not trying to blow anything up. | 相信我 我不想毁掉任何东西 |
[07:14] | If you have any hope of getting out of that garage | 如果你真的想搬出车库 |
[07:16] | and getting back in our lives and keeping us together, | 回到我们的身边一起生活 |
[07:19] | you better find out. | 你最好弄明白 |
[07:24] | Show me the warrant. Oh, that’s right. | 给我看看搜查令 对了 |
[07:26] | You don’t have one because my client is protected. | 你们没有 因为我的客户是受保护的 |
[07:29] | We’re all just friends here, | 我们只是你的朋友 |
[07:31] | looking for a lead on where to find our mutual friend, | 来找一个我们共同朋友的线索罢了 |
[07:34] | James Beckett. | 詹姆斯·贝克特 |
[07:36] | You know, a phone number, a forwarding address. | 一个电话号码 或是地址 |
[07:39] | Why’s it got to be so adversarial? | 为什么要这么有敌意呢 |
[07:42] | You work at Hank Voight’s district? | 你们是汉克·博伊特的手下对吗 |
[07:44] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[07:45] | That’s why it’s adversarial. | 敌意就是从这来的 |
[07:48] | Shelby, honey. | 谢尔比 亲爱的 |
[07:49] | I said no interruptions. | 我说不准打扰 |
[07:50] | That means when my door’s shut, it stays shut. | 意味着当门关着时 我谁都不见 |
[08:13] | Where are we at? | 进展如何 |
[08:14] | – Hank. – Yeah? | -汉克 -怎么样 |
[08:15] | I think we found a way to get to Beckett. | 我们知道怎么找到贝克特了 |
[08:17] | Well, let’s have it. | 快说 |
[08:17] | His lawyer’s secretary gave us the phone number | 他律师的秘书给了我们一个号码 |
[08:19] | Beckett used to call the law office after getting out. | 是贝克特出狱后用来联络律师楼的 |
[08:22] | And we pinged the phone. | 我们试图定位手机 |
[08:22] | It’s gone dark. | 但是没有结果 |
[08:23] | Right, but we checked where and when the phone was purchased. | 但我们查到了这部手机是在何时何地购买的 |
[08:26] | It was bought in a convenience store on highway 94 | 94号高速旁的一家便利店 |
[08:28] | along with four other drop phones. | 那里同时还卖出了四部一次性手机 |
[08:30] | What are the odds that five phones | 五部手机在一小时内 |
[08:31] | would be purchased by different people in the same hour? | 被不同的人买走的几率能有多大 |
[08:33] | I pulled the serial numbers of all five phones. | 我调出了五部手机的序列号 |
[08:36] | One of them is active right now. | 其中一部正在使用 |
[08:39] | I got an address. | 找到地址了 |
[08:39] | – All right. – Let’s go. | -好 -走吧 |
[08:47] | This is the address. | 就是这里 |
[08:56] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[09:05] | Move in. | 行动 |
[09:10] | Chicago PD. Show me your hands. | 芝加哥警察 双手放在我能看见的地方 |
[09:12] | Show me your hands! | 双手放在我能看见的地方 |
[09:16] | Step out of the car. | 从车里出来 |
[09:18] | Get out of the car slowly. | 从车里出来 慢点 |
[09:20] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[09:21] | Walk backwards towards me. | 背对我走过来 |
[09:24] | Keep walking. Keep walking. | 继续走 继续走 |
[09:27] | Keep walking. | 继续走 |
[09:28] | Sit down. Don’t move. | 坐下 别动 |
[09:30] | Come on, Beckett. Get out of the car. | 快点 贝克特 从车里出来 |
[09:34] | Move. | 快点 |
[09:40] | Open the door slowly. | 慢慢开门 |
[09:41] | Put your hands out of the vehicle. | 把手伸出车外 |
[10:03] | He’s in there? | 他在里面 |
[10:04] | – Slow it down, Hank. – What, are you kidding me? | -冷静点 汉克 -什么 你开玩笑吗 |
[10:07] | He came after my family, Alvin! | 他袭击了我的家人 埃尔文 |
[10:08] | I know, I know, but the big eye’s watching you on this one. | 我知道 但这次上面盯得你很紧 |
[10:11] | So anything goes sideways and it’s over for you. | 一旦有任何差错 你就完了 |
[10:16] | All right? | 知道吗 |
[10:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:22] | All right. | 冷静点 |
[10:36] | Lot of people sit in that chair | 很多人坐在这里 |
[10:38] | and think how unlucky they are to be here. | 都会觉得自己很不幸 |
[10:44] | I want you to know if I had it my way, | 但如果一切能由我做主 |
[10:46] | you wouldn’t have made it to the district. | 你根本活不到回警署 |
[10:47] | – You know what you did. – Yeah, | -你知道自己做了什么 -是啊 |
[10:48] | I put you away for murder is what I did. | 不就是你杀人后我把你逮捕了吗 |
[10:50] | – Hank. – Yeah, and enjoyed my money in the process. | -汉克 -是啊 还花着我的钱 |
[10:57] | I had 15 years to think about that. | 我有15年的时间来思考这个问题 |
[10:59] | Police corruption. | 警察腐败 |
[11:00] | That’s real original. | 这可真稀奇 |
[11:04] | What money? Hm? | 什么钱 |
[11:07] | Oh, I see. | 我明白了 |
[11:09] | One of you dirty Cicero cops took a million dollars of my money | 你们这群西塞罗坏警察中有人偷了我一百万 |
[11:13] | but didn’t cut the others in. | 还一人独吞了 |
[11:17] | Perfect. | 真厉害 |
[11:18] | Greedy pigs backstabbing their own kind. | 贪婪的蠢猪出卖了自己的同僚啊 |
[11:26] | So if it wasn’t you… | 所以说 如果不是你的话 |
[11:31] | It was you. | 那就是你了 |
[11:34] | We got a problem, Sarge. | 我们有麻烦了 警长 |
[11:45] | I’m gonna assume your phones are down | 我猜你们肯定是因为手机坏了 |
[11:46] | is why I wasn’t notified immediately of my client’s detention. | 才会不立即通知我你们拘留了我的委托人吧 |
[11:49] | He’s under arrest. | 他被捕了 |
[11:51] | For what? | 为什么 |
[11:53] | Are you referring to involvement in a homicide | 你是说他涉嫌参与一起杀人案 |
[11:56] | and an attempted homicide that occurred last night | 和昨晚9点到今早8点的 |
[11:58] | and this morning between the hours of 9:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.? | 那起杀人未遂案吗 |
[12:02] | Because I’m sure that you would be interested to know | 因为你们肯定会想知道 |
[12:05] | that my client was at my office with me and my associates | 我的委托人整晚都在我的办公室 |
[12:09] | working all night on the lawsuit we are filing against the city. | 跟我和我的同事一起准备起诉这座城市 |
[12:13] | And the personal lawsuit against you, Sergeant Voight. | 对了 我们还准备单独起诉你 博伊特警长 |
[12:16] | Now, are you really sure you want to keep harassing him? | 你确定还要继续骚扰他吗 |
[12:30] | I assume we’re free to go? | 我想我们可以走了吧 |
[12:51] | Alvin. | 埃尔文 |
[12:53] | Yeah, kid? | 怎么了 |
[12:54] | I got that test you asked for. | 我弄来了你想要的测试用品 |
[12:56] | What? | 什么 |
[12:57] | The DNA kit. | DNA试剂盒 |
[13:00] | You just swab the inside of your mouth, | 拿跟棉签在嘴里擦一下 |
[13:01] | get a sample from your daughter, maybe your daughter, | 再取一份你女儿的DNA样本 可能是你女儿 |
[13:03] | seal it up, send it out. | 封起来 送出去 |
[13:04] | You’ll get the results in a couple weeks. | 几周内你就会收到结果了 |
[13:05] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢了 |
[13:07] | We got the sealed transcript | 我们从贝克特一案 |
[13:11] | from the grand jury trial on Beckett. | 大评审团那儿拿到密封副本了 |
[13:13] | There’s an unidentified voice on the wire. | 录音里有一个不明身份的声音 |
[13:16] | After the raid, | 警方突袭后 |
[13:17] | this guy’s on the tap telling Beckett that guns, heroin, | 这个人跟贝克特说枪支 海洛因 |
[13:21] | and $2 million in cash were seized by the police. | 还有两百万美金的现钞都被警察拿走了 |
[13:25] | Which is, uh, where there’s a discrepancy. | 也就是说这中间有矛盾之处 |
[13:27] | Evidence tags from the raid show that there was… | 证据记录显示这一突袭缴获了… |
[13:30] | one million seized. | 只有一百万 |
[13:32] | Looks like Beckett was right. | 似乎贝克特说的是真的 |
[13:35] | There’s a million dollars missing. | 有一百万不见了 |
[14:05] | Look, I remember where your head was back then. | 我记得你当时诸事不顺 |
[14:07] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[14:10] | Meaning you were jammed up on some bad investments. | 意思就是你当时投资失利 |
[14:14] | Underwater on your house. | 住房贷款还没还清 |
[14:15] | Asked me and Camille for a floater. | 还找我和卡米尔要流动证券 |
[14:17] | Didn’t want Meredith to know. | 你不想让梅瑞狄斯知道 |
[14:19] | Which I paid back to the penny. | 我每一分都还清了 |
[14:22] | Al, I’m not gonna lose respect for you. | 埃尔 你不会因为失去我的尊重 |
[14:24] | I just got to know what I’m dealing with here | 但我得知道这到底是怎么一回事 |
[14:25] | so I can move forward. | 我才好解决这一切 |
[14:32] | You know, I’ve done a lot of questionable things. | 我确实做了一些有问题的事 |
[14:36] | I’ll admit that. | 我承认 |
[14:41] | But I’ve never taken a damn dime in my life. | 但我这辈子没拿过一分不义之财 |
[14:43] | – Al. – No, Hank. | -埃尔 -不 汉克 |
[14:45] | Seriously. | 我说真的 |
[14:48] | Screw yourself, man. | 真是见鬼了 老兄 |
[15:20] | Hey, Burgess, heads-up. | 伯吉斯 集中注意力好吗 |
[15:22] | We’re on a stakeout. | 我们在盯梢呢 |
[15:22] | I mean, sure. Adam is really into the engagement, | 没错 亚当确实很喜欢订婚 |
[15:25] | but that’s a good thing, right? | 但这是好事 对吧 |
[15:27] | Like, so what if he’s been engaged twice before? | 他之前订婚过两次又怎么样呢 |
[15:29] | I would rather have somebody excited about wanting to marry me | 有人迫不及待的想娶我 |
[15:32] | than moping around like Debbie Downer. | 总比让人扫兴强吧 |
[15:34] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[15:39] | I’m asking. That’s me asking. | 我问你呢 我问你话呢 |
[15:41] | Well… | 好吧 |
[15:43] | I had a cousin who was engaged five times. | 我有个堂兄弟 订婚过五次了 |
[15:45] | – Never married. – What d–what does that mean? | -从没结过婚 -这 这什么意思 |
[15:47] | Some people like the movie trailers more than the movie. | 比起电影正片 有些人更喜欢看预告 |
[15:56] | How are those shots going? | 你打针情况如何了 |
[15:59] | They suck, | 很不方便 |
[16:00] | but they’re worth it. | 但是值得 |
[16:02] | Andrew will get my bone marrow, and he’ll be a new little man. | 安德鲁会得到我的骨髓 会长大成人 |
[16:05] | As long as he gets a long life, I don’t care. | 只要他能活下去 就都值了 |
[17:12] | Yeah, I want to order a taxi. | 对 我想叫辆出租车 |
[17:18] | There you go. Good, good. | 就是这样 很好 很好 |
[17:21] | Hey. | 好啊 |
[17:24] | Hey, Al. | 你好啊 埃尔 |
[17:25] | How are you, man? | 还好吗 兄弟 |
[17:30] | Looks good, huh? | 看起来不错吧 |
[17:39] | Anything you want to talk about? | 你有什么想说的吗 |
[17:42] | No. | 没有 |
[17:50] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[17:53] | You know, I was in a confessional | 我小时候 每隔一天 |
[17:55] | every other day for about ten years when I was a kid. | 就会去忏悔室 我就这样坚持了十年 |
[17:58] | Got real good at it. | 去了之后会好很多 |
[18:03] | All right, Michelle. | 好了 米歇尔 |
[18:04] | You hit the weights. | 你去练习负重 |
[18:05] | Angela, you got speed bag. | 安吉拉 你去练习速度袋 |
[18:06] | All right. | 好的 |
[18:07] | Think about what I said. | 我说的你考虑一下吧 |
[18:14] | All right, let’s go. | 好的 开始吧 |
[18:59] | Look, another burner phone from that batch just lit up, | 那批一次性手机中又有一个刚刚开机了 |
[19:01] | and you’re not gonna believe who Beckett is calling. | 你绝对不敢相信贝克特在给谁打电话 |
[19:09] | Antonio, with me. | 安东尼奥 跟我来 |
[19:47] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[19:50] | It’s time for some answers, Schultz. | 该是你说实话的时候了 舒尔茨 |
[19:55] | So you found two million, vouchered one, | 你找到了两百万 却只登记了一百万 |
[19:57] | and kept the other for yourself. | 然后私吞了一百万 |
[19:58] | That about right? | 对吗 |
[19:59] | No, that’s wrong. | 不 不是的 |
[20:01] | I’ve been straight my entire career. | 我整个职业生涯一直清清白白的 |
[20:02] | I live in a little house in Garfield Ridge | 我住在加菲尔德里奇一间小房子里 |
[20:04] | and my son goes to junior college. | 我儿子只能去上大专 |
[20:06] | You think that if I came into a million dollars, | 你觉得如果我如果拿了一百万 |
[20:08] | I could sit on it for 15 years and live like a monk? | 会把钱放在那里 这么清贫地生活十五年吗 |
[20:09] | Hey, Schultz, I couldn’t give a good God about the money. | 舒尔茨 我根本不关心那笔钱 |
[20:16] | These are calls Beckett made to your number. | 这是贝克特给你打电话的记录 |
[20:19] | Five of ’em. | 打了五次 |
[20:21] | He alibis out. | 他有不在场证明 |
[20:22] | That means somebody else is out there killing cops. | 这就意味着有其他人在杀害警察 |
[20:24] | Those calls were threats, Hank. | 那些是威胁电话 汉克 |
[20:27] | I swear it. | 我发誓 |
[20:28] | He said I was next | 他说如果我不说出 |
[20:29] | if I didn’t come clean as to who took his money, | 是谁吞了他的钱 下一个死的就是我 |
[20:31] | you or Alvin. | 究竟是你还是埃尔文 |
[20:35] | This guy Beckett wants revenge, man. | 贝克特想要报仇 |
[20:36] | He said he’d kill my kid if I didn’t find out. | 他说如果我不查出来就杀了我的孩子 |
[20:38] | Had Jace’s dorm room number and everything. | 他有杰斯的宿舍号码和各种信息 |
[20:46] | I’m telling you straight up. | 我实话跟你说 |
[20:47] | I didn’t know about the missing million until a day ago. | 昨天之前 我根本不知道少了一百万的事 |
[20:49] | So you didn’t think to call us | 那你也没想到要给我们打电话 |
[20:50] | and clue us in that you had made contact? | 让我们知道他跟你联系了吗 |
[20:52] | With what Beckett was saying? How could I trust you? | 贝克特说了那些话之后 我还能相信你们吗 |
[20:56] | I sure didn’t take his money. | 我绝对没有拿他的钱 |
[21:02] | So, Hank, who do you suppose did? | 汉克 你觉得应该是谁拿的 |
[21:09] | – Hank. – Don’t. | -汉克 -不用说了 |
[21:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:27] | I was 20. Nicole was 19. | 我当时20岁 妮可19岁 |
[21:29] | It was a summer of puppy love that ended with | 那是一个夏天的懵懂爱情 最终就演变成 |
[21:30] | a $40 ring and six-pack of beer. | 一枚40块的戒指和半打啤酒 |
[21:33] | It was over before Halloween. | 还没到万圣节我们就结束了 |
[21:36] | Is that from Ruzek? | 是鲁塞克发的吗 |
[21:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:38] | Yeah, see? Nothing to worry about. | 看到了吧 没什么好担心的 |
[21:41] | Guess not. | 看来是没有 |
[21:48] | Let me ask you a question. | 我问你个问题 |
[21:49] | Good lord. | 天啊 |
[21:50] | Hey, what you said about Adam really liking the trailer | 是你说的那些亚当可能更喜欢预告片 |
[21:52] | more than the movie got me thinking, okay? | 而不喜欢正片的话 引起了我的思考 |
[21:53] | So this is your fault. | 所以这是你的错 |
[21:55] | Burgess, just give him the push test. | 伯吉斯 直接用推迟考验试试他就行 |
[21:58] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[22:00] | Mention that maybe you guys | 随口提到或许你们应该 |
[22:01] | should push the wedding date a year. | 把婚礼推迟一年 |
[22:03] | If he gives you a lip about it, | 如果他因此生气 |
[22:04] | then he really wants to get married. | 那说明他真的想结婚 |
[22:06] | If he agrees to push it, then he doesn’t. | 如果他同意推迟 那就说明他不想 |
[22:08] | Simple. | 很简单 |
[22:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:16] | Hey, what’s this? | 那是什么 |
[22:20] | Go, go, go, go. | 上 上 |
[22:24] | Stop! Chicago PD! | 站住 芝加哥警察 |
[22:31] | Go right! | 你去右边 |
[22:46] | Oh, no. | 不要啊 |
[22:51] | This way. | 这边 |
[23:14] | Roman. | 罗曼 |
[23:20] | All right, I’m going in. | 好了 我要进去了 |
[23:25] | Give me your hands! | 举起手来 |
[23:28] | Stop! | 站住 |
[23:35] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[23:41] | Come on. Get up. | 来吧 起来 |
[23:46] | Oh, I’m sorry about that. | 抱歉了 |
[23:50] | We know you helped make pipe bombs | 我们知道你们帮忙制作雷管炸弹 |
[23:52] | used to kill cops. | 用来杀警察 |
[23:52] | Hey, look at me. | 看着我 |
[23:54] | – Was it for this guy, Beckett? – No. | -是为这个叫贝克特的家伙做的吗 -不是 |
[23:55] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[23:59] | Come on. | 过来 |
[24:05] | Come on, come on. | 出来啊 出来啊 |
[24:06] | Come on. | 出来啊 |
[24:08] | You need something? | 你需要什么吗 |
[24:13] | Mouse. | 耗子 |
[24:15] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[24:16] | Just some history. | 只是一些历史 |
[24:21] | You know there’s a better way, right? | 你知道还有更好的办法 对吧 |
[24:24] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[24:36] | See, I input all the old paper transcripts | 看 我把所有的旧文本记录都扫描进去了 |
[24:38] | and ran OCR so they’re searchable now. | 然后用文字识别技术让它们可以被检索 |
[24:41] | Well, do you have the grand jury stuff in there? | 你这里有大陪审团的庭审记录吗 |
[24:42] | Of course. | 当然有 |
[24:46] | You can scroll through by just running your finger. | 你用手指一划就可以翻看 |
[24:49] | Here are the testimonies. | 这是那些证词 |
[24:52] | No, this isn’t anything. | 不 这里什么线索都没有 |
[24:55] | Do you have the wire in here? | 你这里有监听记录吗 |
[24:57] | There. | 这里 |
[25:03] | This way. | 往上划 |
[25:14] | See, there’s a reference here to Whit. | 看 这里提到了威特 |
[25:16] | Whit. | 威特 |
[25:18] | Whit, what’s whit? | 威特 那是什么 |
[25:19] | A witness? | 一个目击证人吗 |
[25:21] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[25:25] | Whit was a guy named Nathan Whitcomb. | 威特是一个叫内森·威特康博的人 |
[25:29] | Nathan Whitcomb. | 内森·威特康博 |
[25:31] | He supposedly worked for Beckett, | 他应该是贝克特的手下 |
[25:32] | but we didn’t have anything on him. | 但我们没找到能抓他的证据 |
[25:36] | Hey. That’s him. | 这就是他 |
[25:38] | Mouse, do you have the original wire recordings? | 耗子 你还有原始的监听记录文件吗 |
[25:40] | Well, I–I can get it. | 有 我能找到 |
[25:41] | Call everybody. | 给大家打电话 |
[25:43] | – Now. – Yeah. | -现在 -好的 |
[25:57] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[25:58] | Well, it’s the only thing that makes sense. | 只有这样才说得通 |
[26:01] | All right, Nathan Whitcomb. | 好 内森·威特康博 |
[26:03] | Don’t let the nice house fool you. | 别让这栋漂亮房子迷惑了你们 |
[26:05] | Hit it. | 行动 |
[26:07] | Go. | 出发 |
[26:19] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[26:26] | Chicago PD! Put your hands up where I can see them now! | 芝加哥警署 把手举起来 |
[26:28] | Don’t move! Keep your hands where I can see them! | 别动 把手放在我能看见的地方 |
[26:30] | Keep your hands where I can see them. | 把手放在我能看见的地方 |
[26:31] | Ma’am, I want you to sit down in the chair | 女士 坐在椅子上 |
[26:33] | and keep your hands on the table. | 把双手放在桌子上 |
[26:34] | What is this? | 这是干什么 |
[26:36] | Your past catching up with you. | 要算旧账了 |
[26:46] | A lawyer. | 律师 |
[26:48] | – My lawyer. – Right. | -我的律师 -好 |
[26:50] | Yeah. I requested a lawyer. | 对 我需要律师 |
[26:55] | – He should be here by now. – No one’s coming for you. | -他现在应该到了 -没人会为你来的 |
[26:57] | Hey, look. I’d like a chance to explain this whole thing out. | 我想要一个机会解释一切 |
[26:59] | No, man, no. | 不行 伙计 |
[27:01] | I left for like 15 minutes to get something to eat, | 我离开了大概15分钟去吃东西 |
[27:03] | and like, an army of cops were raiding the place. | 一队警察就突袭了这里 |
[27:05] | They arrested Meachum, Garrigus, and Wilpon. | 他们逮捕了米彻姆 格瑞格斯和威尔彭 |
[27:08] | – That’s you. – What’d they get? | -这是你 -他们搜到了什么 |
[27:10] | – That’s Beckett. – 50 bricks, all the weapons. | -这是贝克特 -50份毒品 所有武器 |
[27:12] | Two mil in cash. | 两百万现金 |
[27:15] | All right, now, tell me when I get off track, Whitcomb. | 如果我哪里说的不对你就告诉我 威特康博 |
[27:18] | 15 years ago, | 15年前 |
[27:19] | we raided your stash house and confiscated drugs, guns, | 我们突袭了你的藏匿窝点 没收了毒品 枪支 |
[27:23] | and one million in cash, | 还有一百万现金 |
[27:25] | but you had stashed another million | 但你把贝克特的另外一百万 |
[27:27] | of Beckett’s money somewhere else. | 藏匿到了别处 |
[27:30] | I mean, we never found it. | 而我们从未发现 |
[27:34] | And when it came time to call the boss, | 但跟老大打电话的时候 |
[27:36] | you said, “Hey, the full boat. | 你却说 “所有的东西 |
[27:37] | Two million has been confiscated,” | 两百万都被没收了” |
[27:41] | and then waited for Beckett to get busted. | 然后等待着贝克特锒铛入狱 |
[27:44] | He goes away to Stateville… | 他进了斯泰特维尔监狱 |
[27:48] | And you make off with a million dollars | 你卷走了一百万美元 |
[27:49] | no one even knows is missing. | 却没有人知道 |
[27:54] | Besides Beckett. | 包括贝克特本人 |
[27:55] | Look, I don’t know what you’re talking about– | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[27:56] | And now, 15 years later… | 如今 15年后… |
[27:59] | One cop is dead. | 一个警察因此而死 |
[28:01] | Another’s facing IA charges, | 另一个面临着内务部指控 |
[28:03] | all ’cause the chickens came home to roost on your lie. | 都是你的谎言所导致的恶果 |
[28:06] | You’re making up lies. | 这都是你编造的 |
[28:08] | You’re covering your own ass. | 你想为自己掩饰 |
[28:11] | We got something else. | 有其他情况 |
[28:27] | Bomb squad checked out Olinsky’s car. | 拆弹小组检查了奥林斯基的车 |
[28:30] | There was a pipe bomb tied to the door lock. | 有一个雷管炸弹安在门锁上 |
[28:35] | Prints on the bomb are a match for the brothers | 炸弹上的指纹与罗曼和伯吉斯 |
[28:37] | that Roman and Burgess arrested today. | 今天逮捕到的兄弟指纹匹配 |
[28:40] | Guess who they say hired them? | 猜猜他们说是谁雇的他们 |
[28:53] | You hired kids to pack bombs? | 你雇了孩子来安装炸弹 |
[28:56] | For my car? For Voight’s? | 安在我的车上 博伊特的车上 |
[28:58] | It was Beckett’s idea. | 那是贝克特的主意 |
[29:00] | He’s the one with the vendetta, not me. | 是他要报仇的 不是我 |
[29:02] | He’s insane. I just facilitated | 他疯了 我只是 |
[29:04] | what he wanted– | 按他说的去做 |
[29:06] | You’re right, you’re right! | 你是对的 你是对的 |
[29:08] | I took his money. | 是我拿了他的钱 |
[29:10] | If he found out, he’d kill me. | 如果他发现 会杀了我的 |
[29:13] | I don’t want any of this, man. I was out! | 我不想这样 我退出了 |
[29:15] | But you were more than happy to let him believe | 但你很乐于让他相信 |
[29:17] | that it was us, right? | 是我们拿了钱 是吗 |
[29:18] | I wasn’t thinking. | 我当时想都没想 |
[29:19] | It was all Beckett’s! | 那都是贝克特的主意 |
[29:21] | I swear to you! | 我发誓 |
[29:23] | Not now. | 等一下 |
[29:30] | So we’re gonna need you. | 我们需要你 |
[29:34] | For what? | 做什么 |
[29:38] | Bait. | 诱饵 |
[29:43] | You were gonna find out anyway, so I’m coming clean. | 你总会发现的 所以我老实交代 |
[29:47] | Hey, listen, calm down. | 听我说 你冷静 |
[29:49] | Listen. | 听着 |
[29:51] | I got 200k in the bank I can get my hands on. | 我在银行里有20万 我可以取出来给你 |
[29:55] | Well, it’s better than nothing. | 总比什么都没有强 |
[29:58] | I said it’s better than nothing, James. | 这比什么都没有强 詹姆斯 |
[30:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:05] | I can sell the house and come up with the rest | 我可以把房子卖了 还掉剩下的 |
[30:08] | if…you give me a pass. | 如果…你放过我 |
[30:17] | Good. | 好 |
[30:19] | Good. | 好 |
[30:20] | Where you want to meet? | 你想在哪里见面 |
[30:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:26] | Yeah, I know where that is. | 我知道那里 |
[30:49] | All right, get ready, people. | 好 大家做好准备 |
[30:55] | Got him. | 发现目标 |
[31:05] | We’re in position. | 我们就位了 |
[31:33] | Hank, he wants to run. | 汉克 他想跑 |
[31:34] | Yeah, well, if he does, you drop him. | 如果他跑 那就放倒他 |
[31:46] | Go, go, go! | 快行动 |
[31:52] | We’re blind. We’re blind. | 看不到目标了 |
[32:18] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[32:24] | Got something to say to me? | 有什么要和我说的吗 |
[32:28] | It’s fake. | 这是假的 |
[32:30] | You set me up. | 你陷害我 |
[32:35] | Antonio, they’re one floor up. | 安东尼奥 他们在楼上一层 |
[32:38] | Beckett, the cops. They’re everywhere. | 贝克特 警察已经包围这里了 |
[32:45] | I don’t have a shot. | 我无法瞄准 |
[32:50] | You ordered the murder of a Chicago Police officer? | 你谋杀了芝加哥警署警员 |
[32:56] | Put a bomb in my car? | 在我车里放炸弹 |
[33:01] | You try to kill my family? | 企图杀害我全家 |
[33:04] | I should’ve done this 15 years ago. | 我15年前就该这么做 |
[33:08] | Hank. Hank. Hank, come on. | 汉克… 住手 |
[33:11] | Hank! Hank. | 汉克 汉克 |
[33:14] | You’ll never see the light of day again. | 你不会再见到太阳了 |
[33:20] | Get up. | 起来 |
[33:25] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[34:06] | It’s not bad, huh? | 还不错吧 |
[34:11] | Get rid of it. | 处理掉 |
[34:17] | It’s not us, kid. | 我们不用这个 小子 |
[34:21] | All right. | 好 |
[34:37] | Al. | 老埃 |
[34:39] | You got a visitor. | 有人来找 |
[34:41] | Don’t tell me. | 不要跟我说 |
[34:44] | You want some money. | 你是来要钱的 |
[34:46] | No, no. | 不是 |
[34:48] | Here. | 给你 |
[34:50] | Look, I’m far from Mrs. Fields, | 虽然我手艺不是太好 |
[34:52] | but I made some cookies that I hope you don’t hate. | 但我做了些点心 希望你喜欢 |
[34:55] | Ah, okay. | 好 |
[34:58] | They’re chocolate peanut butter. | 是巧克力花生酱味的 |
[34:59] | Oh, my favorite. | 我最喜欢吃了 |
[35:01] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是 |
[35:02] | Mine too. | 我也最喜欢这个 |
[35:04] | Okay, well, I am heading to the gym. | 好了 我要去拳击馆了 |
[35:07] | Antonio has me wearing ankle weights. | 安东尼奥让我绑踝沙带 |
[35:09] | Says my footwork sucks. | 他说我腿功很差 |
[35:11] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:14] | You gonna drop by later? | 你随后会来吗 |
[35:17] | I might. | 可能吧 |
[35:20] | Yeah, you know, I like it when you do. | 欢迎你来 |
[35:28] | Thanks again. | 再次谢谢你 |
[35:30] | Oh, yeah. | 没事 |
[36:11] | Hello, ace ventura. | 你好啊 大神探 |
[36:14] | – Good one. – Aww, come on, now. | -就你会吐槽 -别这样嘛 |
[36:16] | If you think you’re gonna get mad at me, | 如果你认为你会生我的气 |
[36:18] | you’re barking up the wrong tree. | 那你就错了 |
[36:20] | Keep it up, buddy. | 继续吐 伙计 |
[36:21] | That was my last one. | 不吐了 |
[36:22] | Good. | 好 |
[36:23] | ‘Cause I wouldn’t want to end up in the dog house. | 因为我不想晚上睡狗窝 |
[36:34] | Hey, I was thinking. | 我在想一件事 |
[36:37] | I mean, this is in no way related to anything other than, | 我没有别的意思 |
[36:40] | you know, being practical. | 就是考虑实际状况 |
[36:42] | I was thinking maybe we should push our wedding date back. | 我想推迟婚礼日期 |
[36:47] | Hm. How long? | 推迟多久 |
[36:50] | I don’t know. Like a year. | 说不好 一年左右吧 |
[36:51] | You know, make sure we get everything right. | 等我们把一切处理好 |
[36:58] | Okay, totally. Sure. | 行 没问题 |
[37:00] | You think so? | 真的吗 |
[37:01] | Yeah, why not? | 当然了 |
[37:03] | Why put a bunch of pressure on it, you know what I mean? | 没必要压力太大 对吧 |
[37:07] | Drive ourselves crazy. | 否则自己会疯的 |
[37:09] | Hey, I got to go grab a couple more things, | 我得再去拿几件东西 |
[37:11] | then we take off? | 然后我们走 |
[37:13] | – Yeah. – All right, babe. | -好 -我去了 宝贝 |
[37:14] | Bye. | 去吧 |
[37:51] | I’ve been saying it for two years, doc. | 我都已经说了两年了 医生 |
[37:53] | Up-and-coming neighborhood. | 街区繁荣发展 |
[37:55] | Growth market. | 成长型市场 |
[37:56] | And now look around. | 现在看看周围 |
[37:58] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[38:00] | Well…Kind of looks the same to me, Herrm. | 我看着跟以前一样啊 赫尔曼 |
[38:04] | I see potential. | 我看到了潜力 |
[38:09] | Dr. Charles. | 查尔斯医生 |
[38:10] | Detective. | 警探 |
[38:11] | Thanks, Herrmann. | 谢谢 赫尔曼 |
[38:13] | You got it, sweetheart. | 别客气 亲爱的 |
[38:14] | All right. | 好了 |
[38:16] | To the elephant. | 敬那头大象 |
[38:19] | The one we eat a piece at a time instead of whole. | 我们一点一点吃完 而不是一口吞下的那头 |
[38:23] | That’s kind of how you get the son of a bitch out of the room. | 就是要那样把那个混蛋处理掉 |
[38:26] | Right? | 对吧 |
[38:27] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[38:36] | We’re celebrating. | 我们来庆祝 |
[38:38] | What are we celebrating? | 庆祝什么 |
[38:40] | Hank is letting me move back into my apartment. | 汉克让我搬回我的公寓住 |
[38:43] | He trusts me. | 他信任我 |
[38:44] | Wow. That’s huge. | 这可是大好消息 |
[38:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:47] | I think he just wants his bathroom back, but whatever. | 他应该是只想独占回他的卫生间吧 随便了 |
[38:49] | Well, you can do some serious damage in a bathroom. | 你搞坏卫生间确实很有一手 |
[38:52] | What? I just meant you’re messy. | 怎么了 我只是说你不喜欢整理 |
[38:55] | Like, you’re a messy person. | 你就是个不喜欢整理东西的人 |
[38:56] | God. | 天啊 |
[38:57] | Seriously, though, this is good. | 不过说真的 这样很好 |
[39:00] | I was worried that hole you were digging was gonna be too deep. | 我开始还担心你陷得太深 |
[39:06] | I was lucky. | 我很幸运 |
[39:06] | I had a lot of people reaching in to pull me out. | 有很多人去拉我出来 |
[39:17] | Alvin. | 埃尔文 |
[39:18] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[39:22] | Burgundy, right? | 勃艮第葡萄酒 对吧 |
[39:23] | That a… | 这… |
[39:26] | That a peace offering? | 这是你想跟我和解的意思吗 |
[39:28] | I’m in an apologetic mood. | 我是想跟你道歉 |
[39:36] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[39:41] | We’re always gonna be paying for | 过去欠下的债 |
[39:41] | the debts of the past, aren’t we? | 我们迟早都要还的 对吗 |
[39:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:50] | I guess we are. | 应该是吧 |
[39:53] | You know something? | 你知道吗 |
[39:58] | I’ll do it for the rest of my days if I have to. | 如果需要 我余生都会那么做 |
[40:02] | No regrets. | 绝不后悔 |
[40:08] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[40:09] | Amen. | 阿门 |