时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I don’t know what your relationship status is, | 我不知道你们现在是什么关系 |
[00:03] | and I don’t care, | 我也无所谓 |
[00:04] | but I need to know someone’s got Lindsay’s back 24 hours a day. | 但我需要有人全天顾着琳德赛 |
[00:07] | Always. | 一直都在 |
[00:08] | Hey, Olinsky? | 奥林斯基 |
[00:09] | Michelle Sovana keeps calling for you. | 米歇尔·索瓦娜一直打电话找你 |
[00:12] | You know, now would be a great time | 你要想做我父亲 |
[00:13] | for you to try to be my dad. | 现在是个好时机 |
[00:15] | I’m trying here. Trust me. | 我现在在努力了 相信我 |
[00:17] | Look, mom, it’s not that you’re bad for me. | 妈妈 并不是说你对我影响不好 |
[00:20] | It’s that we’re bad for each other. | 而是我们对彼此都影响不好 |
[00:21] | We need time apart. | 我们需要分开一段时间 |
[00:23] | This is Hank Voight. | 这是汉克·博伊特的意思 |
[00:24] | He put you up to this. | 他让你这样想的 |
[00:26] | I’d like to report a crime by a sergeant Hank Voight. | 我想举报一起汉克·博伊特警长犯下的罪 |
[00:29] | I want him put in jail. | 我要求把他关进监狱 |
[00:38] | So when does the new wing at Chicago Med open? | 芝加哥医院的新楼什么时候能建好 |
[00:41] | November 17th, | 11月17日 |
[00:43] | but we got pushed a week. | 但得推迟一个礼拜 |
[00:45] | Something concerning, uh, sconces, I believe. | 好像是壁灯出了点问题 |
[00:49] | Cool. Can I ask you a question? | 好 我能问一个问题吗 |
[00:51] | I–do they still call them “Emergency rooms”? | 我…那地方还叫”急诊室”吗 |
[00:54] | Because I heard that now | 因为我听说现在 |
[00:55] | they’re calling them “Emergency departments.” | 他们好像都叫”急救部门” |
[00:57] | The latter, though I believe I’m the one | 叫急救部门 但我相信 |
[01:00] | who’s supposed to be asking you questions, no? | 应该是我来问你问题吧 |
[01:04] | Look, how ’bout I tell you | 这样吧 我告诉你 |
[01:07] | what your sergeant conveyed to me, | 你的警长是怎么跟我描述 |
[01:09] | as to what you’ve been going through? | 你所经历的一切的 |
[01:11] | And please let me know if I’m off base in any way. | 如果我说错了 就及时告诉我 |
[01:14] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[01:16] | Okay. | 行 |
[01:17] | Okay, so you were working with a young lady | 你跟一名年轻的女士一起工作 |
[01:20] | who was killed, which I was very sorry to hear. | 她被杀了 我对此深表遗憾 |
[01:25] | You took some time off, | 你休息了一段时间 |
[01:27] | maybe partied a little bit too much with your mother? | 也许跟你母亲一起混了太久 |
[01:33] | Got your job back, uh, | 然后你回到了工作岗位 |
[01:35] | in the words of your sergeant, | 用你警长的话来说 |
[01:38] | by the skin of your teeth. | 算是非常勉强 |
[01:40] | Sounds about right. | 没错 |
[01:41] | Well, that’s a lot to live with. | 这些事确实难以承受 |
[01:44] | You know, I mean, to carry around? | 我是说 要承受的太多了 |
[01:47] | So I don’t know, instead of, you know, | 我也不知道 比起一口气 |
[01:50] | trying to swallow the elephant in one big gulp, | 消化掉所有的情绪 |
[01:54] | we just, I don’t know, | 我们还是…我也不知道 |
[01:56] | go at it a bite at a time? | 一次消化一点吧 |
[02:04] | This just isn’t for me, okay? | 这样不适合我 |
[02:07] | No offense, but… | 无意冒犯 但是… |
[02:11] | I got a case. | 我有个案子 |
[02:15] | Take care. | 保重 |
[02:20] | Sir. | 长官 |
[02:24] | Commander. | 局长 |
[02:26] | Barbara Fletcher showed up at the ivory tower the other day– | 那天芭芭拉·弗莱切去找了上头领导 |
[02:29] | Your mother, correct? | 她是你妈妈吧 |
[02:31] | What did she want? | 她想干什么 |
[02:32] | The name James Beckett ring a bell? | 詹姆斯·贝克特这个名字有印象吗 |
[02:35] | Heroin dealer, moved major kilos. | 毒贩 交易总量颇高 |
[02:37] | Picked him off on a murder rap 15 years back. | 15年前因谋杀罪把他关起来了 |
[02:39] | Her mom is saying you lied about witnessing | 她妈妈说你作伪证声称 |
[02:41] | Beckett kill the buyer that night. | 那晚贝克特杀了那个买家 |
[02:43] | Said you were never on the scene. | 她说你根本不在现场 |
[02:44] | She’s a drunk. | 她是个酒鬼 |
[02:46] | I’ll take my chances on a he-said, she-said | 要是跟邦妮·弗莱切对质的话 |
[02:48] | with Bunny Fletcher any day. | 我肯定能赢 |
[02:50] | Yeah, well, she says she has proof, | 她说她有证据 |
[02:51] | so you might want to deal with this before I have to. | 所以你最好趁闹到我这里之前把这事处理了 |
[02:59] | I’ll talk to her. | 我会跟她谈谈 |
[03:03] | Look. You know how long I’ve been waiting? | 你知道我等了多久了吗 |
[03:04] | Every second that I’m here, I am wasting time. | 在这里待的每一秒都是浪费我的时间 |
[03:07] | – I am wasting money– – Everybody shut up and calm down! | -我在浪费金钱… -所有人闭嘴 冷静 |
[03:10] | I’m getting a ticket when his cab hit me. | 他的出租车撞到我时我刚在拿停车票 |
[03:12] | You slammed on your brakes in an intersection, lady. | 你在交叉路口猛踩刹车 女士 |
[03:14] | – Of course I– – What’d she just say? | -我当然… -她刚刚说了什么 |
[03:16] | Sarge, I got no problem locking ’em both up. | 警长 我可以把他们俩都铐起来 |
[03:17] | – Excuse me, Sergeant. – Hey, I was here first. | -不好意思 警长 -我先来的 |
[03:18] | One second. If I have to tell you | 等一下 如果还要我劝你 |
[03:20] | to stay calm again, you’re gonna be doing it | 冷静下来的话 你就会被铐到那张椅子上 |
[03:22] | handcuffed to that chair over there. | 好好冷静一下了 |
[03:24] | – Unbelievable. – I’m sorry. | -难以置信 -不好意思 |
[03:25] | Buddy, you’re gonna have to wait. | 伙计 你得等一会 |
[03:26] | And you, lady pants, | 还有你 女士 |
[03:28] | the citation is for leaving your insurance card at– | 这上面声称你把保险卡丢在… |
[03:30] | let me guess, the yoga studio. | 我猜猜看 瑜伽馆吧 |
[03:32] | But if you want, we can impound the vehicle and, you know, | 但如果你需要的话 我们可以扣押你的车 |
[03:34] | conserve paper, save the planet. | 节约用纸 拯救地球 |
[03:36] | Look, I don’t mean to be pushy– | 我也不想催你… |
[03:37] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[03:39] | It’s my daughter. | 是我女儿 |
[03:40] | She’s missing. | 她不见了 |
[03:42] | How old is she? | 她几岁了 |
[03:43] | She’s 18, but she’s never been away from home– | 她18岁 但她从来没离开过家 |
[03:45] | Then technically, she’s an adult, | 那严格来说 她是成年人了 |
[03:47] | so you’ll have to go to missing persons. | 所以你得去失踪人口部门 |
[03:49] | That’s area three, Belmont and Western. | 去贝尔蒙特街和西街交叉口的三区 |
[03:51] | I already did that. They sent me to district 30. | 我去过了 他们让我去30分局 |
[03:52] | District 30 sent me over here. | 30分局又要我来这里 |
[03:54] | Can we get this over with already? | 我们能快点把这事解决了吗 |
[03:55] | Oh, I’m sorry, is your meter running? | 不好意思 你的计价器在跑吗 |
[03:57] | It’s not. That’s the problem. | 没有 这才是问题的关键 |
[03:59] | Will you please take a look at this file? | 拜托你能看看这些资料吗 |
[04:00] | Sir, Belmont and Western, | 先生 去贝尔蒙特街和西街交叉口 |
[04:02] | or take a seat. | 或者坐下等着 |
[04:03] | Hey, Sarge. | 警长 |
[04:03] | I need your signature on this requisition form. | 我需要你在这张申请表上签字 |
[04:05] | Voight wants new pinhole cameras. | 博伊特想要新的针孔摄像头 |
[04:06] | – Not now, Mouse. – Still not running. | -现在不是时候 耗子 -计价器还停着 |
[04:08] | He was very clear about his instructions. | 他下达的指令非常明确 |
[04:10] | – You gonna send me back empty-handed? – My daughter is missing! | -你要我空手回去吗 -我女儿不见了 |
[04:12] | Sarah Frazier. | 萨拉·弗雷泽 |
[04:13] | She’s been gone three months. | 她不见了三个月了 |
[04:15] | Sir, lower your voice and back up. | 先生 小声点 后退继续等着 |
[04:18] | Okay, it’s really not that big a deal. | 真的一点都不麻烦的 |
[04:20] | You just take that little pen– | 你只要拿支笔… |
[04:22] | You gonna listen to me now? | 现在能听我把话说完了吗 |
[04:36] | You drop that gun, or we drop you! | 把枪放下 要不然我们就把你放倒 |
[04:37] | I don’t think so. | 这可说不准 |
[04:38] | No one is dropping anyone. | 都给我住手 |
[04:40] | Get these people out of here. | 把这些人弄出去 |
[04:41] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 快走 |
[04:42] | Go with him. Stay calm. | 跟他走 保持冷静 |
[04:44] | Sergeant, I got a shot. | 警长 我的位置可以开枪 |
[04:46] | Easy, easy, easy. Easy. | 冷静点 别激动 |
[04:49] | Sir, whatever this is, we can work it out. | 先生 无论什么事 我们都可以解决的 |
[04:53] | I tried to do the right thing, | 我试过正常的方法了 |
[04:55] | but no one would listen! | 但没人听我的 |
[04:58] | That’s far enough! | 我受够了 |
[05:01] | The cops in Iowa–the cops in Iowa, they laughed at it. | 爱荷华州的警察 他们拿这事来取笑 |
[05:05] | They said my daughter ran away. | 说我女儿自己跑了 |
[05:07] | I know my daughter. | 我了解我女儿 |
[05:08] | She didn’t run away. | 她没有出走 |
[05:09] | So you walk into a police district, | 所以你就随便走进一个警局 |
[05:11] | pull a gun, and take a hostage? | 掏出把枪抓人质吗 |
[05:13] | You can’t expect to walk out of this. | 这样你自身都难保了 |
[05:15] | I don’t. | 我知道 |
[05:16] | And I don’t give a damn. | 我根本无所谓 |
[05:18] | I gave my daughter a credit card for emergencies. | 我给了我女儿一张信用卡应急用 |
[05:21] | Now, someone here in Chicago used it last week. | 上周有人在芝加哥刷了那张卡 |
[05:25] | That means she’s here. I know it. | 所以她在这里 肯定在这里 |
[05:28] | I know it. | 我可以肯定 |
[05:33] | Everything’s in there. | 所有资料都在这里面 |
[05:35] | All right, good. | 好的 |
[05:40] | Now you gotta release my guy. | 现在你得放了我的人 |
[05:43] | Find Sarah. | 去找萨拉 |
[05:44] | That’s not how it works. | 程序不是这样的 |
[05:45] | That’s how it works today! | 今天就得这么干 |
[05:46] | Anybody makes a move, he dies! | 谁敢动一下 他就死定了 |
[05:52] | I’m cool. | 我没事 |
[05:54] | Everybody’s cool. | 大家都冷静 |
[06:01] | Keep a bead on his forehead. | 瞄准他的额头 |
[06:03] | He stops holding up his end of the bargain, you drill him. | 他如果不老实 你就开枪 |
[06:06] | You understand? | 明白了吗 |
[06:07] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[06:21] | Thought you weren’t allowed to come near me. | 不是有人不让你靠近我吗 |
[06:23] | This Beckett thing– you got to stop. | 这个什么贝克特的事 你收手吧 |
[06:25] | You have no idea what you’re doing. | 你根本不知道自己在干什么 |
[06:27] | You know, Hank lied about where he was that night. | 关于那天晚上他在哪 汉克撒谎了 |
[06:30] | Said he was at a stakeout or something. | 他说在盯梢什么的 |
[06:32] | You and I both know that’s not true. | 你我都知道那不是真的 |
[06:33] | Right, and why do we know what’s true? | 好啊 我们怎么会知道什么是真的 |
[06:35] | Tell me. Or can you? | 你说啊 说得清吗 |
[06:36] | Is your memory of that night a little fuzzy? | 还是说你记不清了呢 |
[06:38] | I had it under control. | 我自己能控制好 |
[06:39] | Which part? | 哪个部分 |
[06:41] | The part where your boyfriend was about to kill us | 是汉克出现之前 你男朋友正要用 |
[06:42] | with a sawed-off shotgun before Hank showed up? | 一把散弹枪杀了我们那部分吗 |
[06:44] | I’ve lived with this long enough, | 这事我已经憋在心里够久了 |
[06:46] | knowing that Hank’s lies put an innocent man into prison. | 我知道汉克说谎送一个无辜的人入狱 |
[06:50] | He’s not innocent, he– | 他并不无辜 他… |
[06:51] | Neither is Hank Voight! | 汉克·博伊特也一样 |
[06:53] | Mom, | 妈 |
[06:55] | I am asking you, please. | 我求你了 |
[06:59] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[07:01] | I’ve already contacted Beckett’s attorneys, | 我已经和贝克特的律师联系过了 |
[07:03] | and they deposed me this morning. | 他们早上让我宣誓作证了 |
[07:04] | Are you kidding me? Do you– | 你开什么玩笑 你… |
[07:10] | You need to fix this. | 你得解决这事 |
[07:11] | I don’t need to fix anything. | 我不用解决什么事 |
[07:12] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[07:14] | 萨拉·弗雷泽 18岁-七月份最后出现 车子在美国铁路公司停车场被发现 未买过停车票 | |
[07:14] | District is on lockdown, and OEMC’s been advised. | 警局已封锁 已经采取应急计划 |
[07:17] | I’ve rerouted all in-service calls to the 26th, | 我把报警电话都转接到了26分局 |
[07:19] | and I’ve got five patrolmen sitting on the downstairs office. | 还有五个巡警察在楼下办公室看着 |
[07:22] | Have those officers hold fast until they deploy a sniper team | 让巡警坚持到狙击小队赶来 |
[07:25] | and draw up an assault plan. | 拟定狙击计划为止 |
[07:27] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[07:28] | What do we know? | 现在掌握多少信息了 |
[07:28] | Name’s Jeff Frazier. | 他叫杰夫·弗雷泽 |
[07:30] | 杰夫·弗雷泽 44岁 无前科 爱荷华州安克尼市 | |
[07:30] | He’s 44, lives in Ankeny, Iowa. | 44岁 家住爱荷华州安克尼市 |
[07:31] | No criminal priors, no history of mental illness. | 没有前科 没有精神病史 |
[07:34] | Last July, his daughter, Sarah, disappeared. | 七月份 他女儿萨拉失踪 |
[07:36] | Three days later, they found her car in an Amtrak parking lot. | 三天后 他们发现她的车停在美国铁路公司停车场 |
[07:39] | No record of her ever buying a ticket. | 但没有她购停车票的记录 |
[07:40] | Boss, credit card story checks out. | 老大 信用卡账单查了 |
[07:43] | Three months of inactivity, | 三个月都没有使用过 |
[07:44] | then Sarah’s card bought five flat-screen TVs | 可就在上周 有人用萨拉的卡在一个小村镇 |
[07:46] | in little village just last week. | 买了五台平板电视 |
[07:49] | – Run with it. – Got it. | -去查 -明白 |
[07:51] | – Sarge. – Yeah? | -警长 -说 |
[07:53] | That’s my friend downstairs. | 楼下的人质是我朋友 |
[07:55] | Time comes for someone to pull the trigger, | 就算有人要击毙弗雷泽 |
[07:57] | it should be me, not SWAT. | 也应该我来 而不是特警队 |
[07:58] | If we’re lucky, nobody’s pulling the trigger. | 如果我们幸运点 就不用开枪了 |
[08:03] | – Justin. – Pops, hey, yeah. | -贾斯汀 -老爸 |
[08:05] | We just got in right now. I was, uh, | 我们刚到 我… |
[08:07] | I was actually thinking about stopping by the district, | 我想去警局一趟 |
[08:08] | showing little Daniel where his grandpa works. | 让小丹尼尔看看他爷爷工作的地方 |
[08:10] | Yeah, now’s not a good time. | 现在不是时候 |
[08:12] | I was hoping we could meet for dinner tonight. | 晚上我们一起吃晚餐 到时候见吧 |
[08:14] | Yeah, sure. You good? | 行啊 你没事吧 |
[08:16] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[08:18] | I’m really looking forward to seeing you guys. | 很期待见到你们 |
[08:25] | Close the door. Close the door. | 关门 关门 |
[08:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:29] | We already have our people following up leads. | 我们已经派人去跟踪线索了 |
[08:33] | You all good, buddy? | 你还好吗 哥们 |
[08:34] | We’re cool. Everybody’s cool. | 没事 大家都冷静 |
[08:36] | Shut it! | 把门关上 |
[08:43] | Move that desk in front of the door. | 用桌子顶住门 |
[08:44] | Move! | 快 |
[08:47] | Let’s go. Let’s go, come on. | 继续 继续 快点 |
[08:48] | Close the blinds. Close them. Shut them. | 把百叶窗关上 关上 快 |
[08:54] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[08:56] | Sit down, sit down. | 坐下 给我坐下 |
[09:00] | Somebody keeps pointing a gun at me, | 如果有人拿枪指着我 |
[09:02] | I’d at least like to get his name. | 我至少希望知道他的名字 |
[09:03] | What do you care? | 你知道名字干什么 |
[09:03] | Oh, that’s an outrageous question to ask? | 这点要求很过分吗 |
[09:05] | My name’s Greg Gerwitz. | 我叫格雷格·格威兹 |
[09:07] | Everybody calls me Mouse. | 大家都叫我耗子 |
[09:08] | See–see, no big deal. | 瞧 说个名字没什么大不了的 |
[09:11] | Frazier, Jeff Frazier. | 弗雷泽 杰夫·弗雷泽 |
[09:13] | Now shut up. | 现在闭嘴 |
[09:15] | Listen, I can help you if you let me. | 如果你愿意的话我可以帮你 |
[09:18] | You’re supposed to get me to talk, right? Right? | 你想套我的话是不是 是不是 |
[09:20] | Build a rapport with the hostage taker? | 和挟持人质者套近乎 |
[09:23] | Do some of that cop psych crap they trained you for, huh? | 然后再耍些他们教你的条子心理战术是不是 |
[09:26] | – No, I’m not a cop. – You’re not? | -我不是警察 -你不是吗 |
[09:27] | No, I’m a civilian employee with the CPD. | 不 我是芝加哥警局的文职雇员 |
[09:30] | I got, like, zero tactical value, | 我没有任何战术价值 |
[09:31] | if that’s what you’re thinking. | 如果你是在担心这个的话 |
[09:32] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[09:34] | We’re cool. | 好的 |
[09:38] | Secure the window and all other points of entry. | 封锁所有窗户和进出口 |
[09:41] | Greene, I want every squad out of that lot and on the street, | 格林 让全体警员到街上警戒 |
[09:45] | and move the bystanders beyond the perimeters. | 然后把围观群众转移到警戒线后边去 |
[09:55] | There was a guy who walked into the 31st years back– | 几年前有个家伙走进31分局 |
[09:58] | Bad domestic. | 因为严重家庭纠纷 |
[10:00] | He had a .32 in his sock, | 他拿了一支点三二口径的枪 |
[10:02] | killed his wife, a cop, and then himself. | 杀了他妻子和一名警察 然后自杀了 |
[10:04] | The district, the front desk, | 这个警局 这个前台 |
[10:07] | it’s a sacred place. | 是一个神圣的场所 |
[10:09] | If people don’t feel safe walking in there– | 如果人们走进来时感觉不到安全… |
[10:11] | Trudy, this isn’t gonna end like that. | 特鲁迪 不会到那种地步的 |
[10:15] | You make sure, Hank. | 你最好确保这一点 汉克 |
[10:20] | Had a problem with shrinkage the last year, | 去年我们营业额下滑 |
[10:21] | so we had this thing installed. | 所以我们装了这么一套东西 |
[10:23] | Done the trick so far. | 目前效果还不错 |
[10:24] | Pause right there. | 暂停一下 |
[10:26] | Transaction at 1:53 p.m., that’s gotta be it. | 下午1点53分发生交易 肯定就是这笔了 |
[10:28] | Who’s behind the register? | 当时是谁收的钱 |
[10:32] | Randy! | 兰迪 |
[10:34] | Come here. | 过来一下 |
[10:37] | Come on, come on, let’s go. | 过来过来 |
[10:39] | This guy, he ever come in here before this? | 这个人 他之前来过吗 |
[10:42] | Nope. | 没有 |
[10:42] | Your boss tells us you’re supposed to require ID | 你老板要求所有超过一百块的交易 |
[10:44] | on any transaction over $100. | 都要查验身份证件 |
[10:46] | This was over 3 grand. | 这一笔都三千多了 |
[10:48] | We were busy. | 我们当时太忙了 |
[10:49] | So busy you followed him out to the parking lot? | 忙得你还有空跟他走到停车场 |
[10:52] | He needed help with the flat screens. | 他需要我帮他抬平板电视 |
[10:54] | Hey, hey. Look at me. | 你给我听好了 |
[10:55] | Here’s the deal, Randy. | 我给你说说情况 兰迪 |
[10:57] | I can’t save your job. | 你的工作我是保不住了 |
[10:59] | What I can do is keep you out of Stateville | 但我能让你躲过信用卡诈骗的罪名 |
[11:00] | for credit card fraud. | 否则你就等着坐牢吧 |
[11:01] | Just tell me where we can find your boy. | 赶紧告诉我哪里能找到这个人 |
[11:08] | – Oscar Mena? – Yeah, what–hey! | -奥斯卡·梅纳 -是我 你们干什么 |
[11:10] | Come on, bro. | 进去吧 哥们 |
[11:12] | Sit down. | 坐着 |
[11:14] | You too. | 你也是 |
[11:15] | Where’s Sarah? | 萨拉在哪 |
[11:17] | Who the hell is Sarah? | 谁是萨拉 |
[11:18] | Sarah’s the girl | 多亏了萨拉的信用卡 |
[11:19] | whose credit card funded this little shopping spree. | 你们才能血拼了这一屋子的东西 |
[11:22] | Man, I busted my hump for six months at Jiffy Lube for all this. | 伙计 我在捷飞络公司拼命干了半年才买的这些 |
[11:25] | I’m a shift manager. | 我是个值班经理 |
[11:26] | I swear, if you be stepping out on me– | 我对天发誓 如果你敢劈腿… |
[11:28] | Relax. | 别激动 |
[11:29] | Your homeboy already told us | 你那好哥们已经告诉我们 |
[11:30] | that you rolled through the shop with stolen plastic. | 你拿了张偷来的卡在店里大采购 |
[11:32] | So where’d you get Sarah’s card, dog? | 到底哪搞来的萨拉的卡 伙计 |
[11:33] | I’m telling you, I don’t know no Sarah– | 我跟你们说 我不认识什么萨拉 |
[11:35] | Listen, man, we don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间跟你瞎扯 |
[11:36] | Do you understand what I’m saying? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[11:37] | Just come clean, now, | 说实话 马上 |
[11:39] | or we’re gonna turn this place inside out, | 否则我们把这里查个底朝天 |
[11:41] | and I will find a felony to shove down your throat. | 保证给你找出点重罪狠判你 |
[11:43] | You too, honey. | 你也逃不过 亲爱的 |
[11:44] | Oh, hell no, I ain’t going to jail for him. | 那可不行 我才不会为了他坐牢 |
[11:46] | Bitch, don’t say a word. | 婊子 别乱说话 |
[11:47] | Here, talk to me. Talk to me. | 来 跟我说 跟我说 |
[11:50] | Oscar broke into a car last week out in Humboldt Park, | 奥斯卡上周在洪堡公园撬了一辆车 |
[11:53] | and the credit card was in a purse he grabbed. | 那张卡就在他偷来的钱包里 |
[11:55] | All right, where? | 好 在哪里 |
[11:59] | Said the car was parked here- white 4runner. | 据说那车就停在这 是辆白色四驱 |
[12:01] | There’s only a hundred in the state, | 全州也就一百辆 |
[12:03] | none registered to this block. | 没有一辆注册在这个街区 |
[12:05] | No record of a break-in either. | 也没有接到闯入报警 |
[12:10] | Someone doesn’t call in a break-in or a stolen purse, | 车被撬了 钱包被偷了 却不报警 |
[12:13] | sounds like someone doesn’t want to deal with the cops. | 看来这人不想和警察打交道 |
[12:16] | Let’s check the pods, knock on every door. | 我们查查录像 再挨家挨户地查 |
[12:18] | If somebody gives off a bad vibe, we close in. | 只要有任何不对劲 我们就细查 |
[12:20] | Hey, does this look weird to you? | 你们看这里是不是有点怪 |
[12:24] | It’s dry as a bone. | 都干透了 |
[12:25] | These are brand-new sprinkler heads. | 洒水喷头还是崭新的 |
[12:39] | Is that a periscope? | 这是个监控探头吗 |
[12:41] | Burgess–Burgess, Roman, take the back. | 伯吉斯 罗曼 从后门包抄 |
[12:51] | Clear! | 安全 |
[12:52] | Clear! | 安全 |
[13:08] | Clear! | 安全 |
[13:09] | Basement! | 有地下室 |
[13:13] | Clear! | 安全 |
[13:14] | Clear! | 安全 |
[13:26] | That’s the one you found, | 上面是你找到的那个 |
[13:28] | plus views of the front and back doors. | 再加上前后门的监控 |
[13:30] | Over here! | 这边 |
[13:45] | Don’t hurt us. | 别伤害我们 |
[14:09] | When did you serve? | 你在哪服的役 |
[14:13] | Your sidearm-it’s military issue. | 你的手枪是军用装备 |
[14:16] | M9. | M9手枪 |
[14:18] | When I asked you your name, you said your last name first. | 我问你名字的时候 你先说了自己的姓 |
[14:23] | I was rangers. | 我以前是突击队员 |
[14:26] | 75th regiment. I did… | 第75团 我去过… |
[14:29] | two tours in the Korengal Valley. | 两次克拉高谷 |
[14:34] | Marines. | 我是陆战队员 |
[14:36] | Gunnery sergeant, sixth division. | 三级军士长 第六区 |
[14:39] | Took a few strolls through Baghdad. | 去过几次巴格达 |
[14:43] | I was gone pretty much from the time | 萨拉出生时我就走了 |
[14:45] | Sarah was born till she got her learner’s permit. | 直到她拿到临时驾照我才回来 |
[14:48] | That’s–that’s got to be hard. | 你一定很难过 |
[14:53] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[14:55] | You got me talking. | 你让我开口了 |
[14:58] | Your sergeant looking for Sarah… | 你的警长在找萨拉 |
[15:02] | Can I trust him? | 我能信他吗 |
[15:04] | Hank Voight? | 汉克·博伊特 |
[15:08] | Picking his district was about the only thing | 今天到他的地盘来 |
[15:10] | that you did right today. | 是你唯一做对的一件事 |
[15:17] | Yo, ambos just left. | 救护车刚离开 |
[15:19] | Patrol’s on their way to Chicago Med | 巡逻队现在和姑娘们一起 |
[15:20] | with the girls right now. | 在赶往芝加哥医院的路上 |
[15:21] | They give you anything on Sarah? | 他们有萨拉的消息吗 |
[15:23] | Honestly, with all that dope pumped in ’em, | 老实说 体内注射了那么多毒品 |
[15:25] | they didn’t remember their own names. | 她们连自己的名字都记不得了 |
[15:26] | Asset foreclosure says the place is owned | 资产抵债处说此处归一家 |
[15:28] | by a Nevada shell company, operated by a Bahamian Trust. | 内华达的空壳公司所有 由巴哈马信托公司运营 |
[15:31] | Means it’s gonna be days before we get the owner’s name. | 就是说要知道房主是谁还得有些日子 |
[15:34] | – Yeah. – All right. | -是的 -这样 |
[15:34] | Have a covert car sit on the house in case he comes back. | 在房外安排一辆便车 以防他折回 |
[15:37] | Okay. Got it. | 好 明白 |
[15:42] | When we find this guy… | 等我们找到这个人 |
[15:47] | I want five minutes alone with him. | 我要和他独处5分钟 |
[15:50] | You’re gonna have to wait in line. | 那你得排队了 |
[15:52] | Ligature marks on their wrists and ankles | 她们手腕和脚踝处的绳索痕迹 |
[15:54] | indicate they were bound. | 说明她们曾被捆绑 |
[15:56] | Contusions on their legs and back, | 腿部和背部有擦伤 |
[15:58] | along with vaginal tearing. | 阴道撕裂 |
[16:00] | These girls have been through hell. | 这些姑娘经历过地狱般的生活 |
[16:01] | All right, thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[16:03] | Hey, um, what’s up at the district? | 你们警局发生什么事了 |
[16:06] | Voight’s keeping a cap on. | 博伊特正在处理 |
[16:09] | I, um– | 我… |
[16:10] | You know, when Jay came back, | 杰回来的时候 |
[16:13] | I wasn’t there for him. | 我不在他身边 |
[16:15] | The only friend he had was Mouse, | 那时他唯一的朋友就是耗子 |
[16:16] | who, believe it or not, was the one who dragged Jay home | 信不信由你 是他把杰弄回家的 |
[16:21] | when he was going through– | 当时杰正经历着… |
[16:23] | Through what? | 经历什么 |
[16:28] | – You guys brought them in? – Yeah. | -是你们把姑娘们带来的吗 -对 |
[16:30] | – Did you notify the parents? – She’s saying don’t bother. | -通知父母了吗 -她说不用通知 |
[16:32] | She hasn’t spoken to either in years. | 她已经多年没和他们联系了 |
[16:34] | But she had us call her sister. | 不过她让我们打电话给她姐妹 |
[16:36] | All right. Thanks, Will. | 好 谢谢 威尔 |
[16:38] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[16:43] | Listen, I know that the last thing you want to do right now | 我知道你现在最不想做的 |
[16:46] | is relive any of what you’ve been through, | 就是去回顾所经历过的一切 |
[16:51] | But anything you can tell us is gonna help us catch this guy. | 但你给出的任何信息都可能帮我们抓住这个人 |
[17:02] | His name’s Trevor. | 他叫特雷弗 |
[17:05] | We met through Facebook of all things. | 我们通过脸书认识的 |
[17:10] | He was older. | 他年龄比我大 |
[17:13] | Handsome. | 相貌英俊 |
[17:18] | He sent me a bus ticket, and I came to be with him. | 他给我寄了一张巴士票 我就过来找他 |
[17:22] | I know guys like Trevor. | 我知道像特雷弗这样的人 |
[17:25] | They prey on you, | 他们让你心神不宁 |
[17:27] | and they know just how to make you feel special, right? | 懂得如何让你感觉自己与众不同 对吗 |
[17:32] | Any details you can remember | 你能回忆起任何细节 |
[17:35] | are gonna help us make sure he never does this again. | 帮我们确保他再也做不了这种勾当了吗 |
[17:40] | He picked me up at the station. | 他去车站接我 |
[17:45] | Took me to dinner, said he knew a great steakhouse. | 带我去吃饭 说他知道一家很棒的牛排馆 |
[17:52] | Then we went back to his place. | 然后我们去他家 |
[17:54] | He put something in my drink, | 他在我的饮料里加了东西 |
[17:56] | because next thing I know, he’s on top of m-me. | 因为后来我醒来 他就在我身上了 |
[18:05] | Was this girl… | 这个姑娘… |
[18:09] | Was she one of the ones with you? | 是你们中的一个吗 |
[18:15] | Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[18:20] | Just got word from Voight. | 刚得到博伊特的消息 |
[18:21] | Commander’s getting itchy with SWAT. | 局长对特警小队很恼怒 |
[18:23] | Frazier’s not backing down. | 弗雷泽依然没有让步 |
[18:31] | Frazier! | 弗雷泽 |
[18:34] | Frazier, I have someone here who knows your daughter, | 弗雷泽 这里有个人知道你女儿 |
[18:38] | And she wants to talk to you. | 她想和你谈谈 |
[18:40] | Who? | 谁 |
[18:42] | Just open the door. | 把门打开 |
[18:43] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[18:44] | I’m being straight. | 绝对不骗你 |
[18:53] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[18:55] | Sarah didn’t run away. | 萨拉不是离家出走 |
[18:56] | She was kidnapped, along with this girl | 她被绑架了 和这个姑娘 |
[19:00] | and at least three other girls we know of. | 还有我们已知的至少三个姑娘一起 |
[19:04] | Frazier, just open the door. | 弗雷泽 把门打开 |
[19:09] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[19:13] | She was… | 她… |
[19:14] | How am I supposed to believe– | 我怎么能信… |
[19:15] | Blue Lake. | 布卢莱克 |
[19:19] | She told me about Blue Lake. | 她跟我提起过布卢莱克 |
[19:31] | She said that there was a cabin there | 她说那儿有个小屋 |
[19:33] | that her family would go to, right? | 家里人会去的 对吧 |
[19:39] | They couldn’t break her. | 她没有被打垮 |
[19:42] | What did they do? | 他们做了什么 |
[19:44] | And I feel bad, | 我很愧疚 |
[19:45] | because sometimes I would just tell her to do what they wanted, | 因为有时候我会告诉她按他们的要求照做 |
[19:50] | so they wouldn’t hurt her. | 这样他们就不会伤害她 |
[19:51] | But she wouldn’t do it. | 但她不愿去做 |
[19:58] | She’s alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[20:01] | We think so. | 我们是这么认为的 |
[20:02] | We’re close. | 就快找到她了 |
[20:04] | If you have a shot, take a shot. | 瞄准了就开枪吧 |
[20:12] | If you found her, why didn’t you find Sarah? | 你们找到了她 为什么没找到萨拉 |
[20:15] | We’re following leads. | 我们还在追踪线索 |
[20:16] | It’s like peeling an onion. | 就像剥洋葱 |
[20:18] | We’re close. | 快找到了 |
[20:22] | On the ground! Don’t move! | 跪下 不许动 |
[20:24] | On the ground! | 跪下 |
[20:25] | Down on the ground! Down on the ground. | 跪下 跪下 |
[20:27] | Put your hands behind your head. | 把手背过去 |
[20:33] | What took you so long? | 为什么这么久 |
[20:36] | I believed him. | 我相信他 |
[20:38] | We still got a missing girl to find. | 还有个失踪女孩要找 |
[20:40] | All right, let’s go. | 好 走 |
[20:49] | Three girls found in Humboldt Park | 洪堡公园找到的三名女孩 |
[20:50] | were all lured to Chicago via this Romeo’s Facebook page. | 都是这个罗密欧通过脸书来引诱到芝加哥的 |
[20:53] | Trevor Dunn, sometimes Crowhill or Donnelly. | 特雷弗·达恩 有时又叫科伦希尔或达纳利 |
[20:57] | The accounts go dark once the girls disappear, | 一旦女孩消失那些账户就没了 |
[20:59] | but we pulled this photo from Julia’s cloud storage. | 但我们从茱莉亚的云备份里找到了这张照片 |
[21:02] | No hits off NCIC or the DMV. | 国家犯罪信息中心和车管局都没有匹配信息 |
[21:04] | Sergeant Benson in New York says | 纽约那边的本森警长说 |
[21:05] | that Trevor is likely using these videos he shot | 特雷弗很可能用他拍的视频 |
[21:08] | as selling material to pimps that are looking | 作为出售材料 给那些为他们的组织 |
[21:10] | for girl-next-door types for their organizations. | 寻找邻家女孩类型姑娘的皮条客看 |
[21:12] | I took the photo we got from Julia, | 我用从茱莉亚那里拿到的照片 |
[21:14] | ran a reverse image search on it. | 做了反向图片搜索 |
[21:15] | Found an online dating profile using the same pic, | 发现一份在线约会档案用了同一张照片 |
[21:18] | so I accessed it. | 所以我就就去看了看 |
[21:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:22] | All right, I had the tech lab at Organized Crime do it. | 好吧 我让有组织犯罪组技术部的人做的 |
[21:23] | Anyway, I’m scrolling through his messages right now. | 总之 我正在查看他的信息 |
[21:26] | Looks like he’s picking up another girl, a Lacy Collins. | 看来他要去接另一个女孩 叫莱西·柯林斯 |
[21:29] | Bought her a bus ticket. | 他帮她买了张汽车票 |
[21:30] | She gets into downtown on the 946 from St. Paul. | 她从圣保罗坐946号车进城 |
[21:33] | Hit it. | 行动 |
[21:35] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[21:39] | I-I tried talking to Bunny. | 我试着跟邦妮谈过了 |
[21:41] | She already spoke to Beckett’s lawyers. | 她已经找过贝克特的律师了 |
[21:47] | Can’t help but think that this is on me. | 不得不承认 这件事怪我 |
[21:51] | This is all Bunny. | 都是邦妮的错 |
[22:05] | No sign of Trevor. | 没有发现特雷弗 |
[22:07] | Anyone got eyes? | 有人看到吗 |
[22:08] | Anyone see Trevor? | 有人看到特雷弗吗 |
[22:12] | Negative. | 没有 |
[22:20] | The 946 is here. | 946号车到了 |
[22:29] | Anyone see Trevor? | 有人看到特雷弗吗 |
[22:31] | Yeah, we got eyes. | 我们看到了 |
[22:40] | Trev? | 特雷弗 |
[22:41] | Hey–oh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[22:44] | That’s the girl. | 是那个姑娘 |
[22:45] | – Trevor? – What’s up, Lace? | -特雷弗 -是莱斯吧 |
[22:47] | Hi. Uh, yes. | 你好 太好了 |
[22:51] | Uh, you must be starving. | 你肯定饿坏了吧 |
[22:54] | I have reservations at the Signature Room. | 我在特色餐厅订了位子 |
[22:56] | 96 stories above the city. | 96层高的餐厅建筑 |
[22:59] | – Okay. – You’ll love it. | -好 -你肯定会喜欢 |
[23:00] | – Okay. – Allow me. | -知道了 -我帮你拿吧 |
[23:02] | Best meat you’ve ever tasted. | 你会吃到世界上最好吃的肉 |
[23:09] | Lacy? | 莱西 |
[23:11] | I’m with the Chicago Police. Are you okay? | 我是芝加哥警署的 你没事吧 |
[23:14] | – Yeah. – I need you to come with me. | -没事 -你跟我来 |
[23:16] | Come see Chicago. See Chicago. Come on. | 来看看芝加哥 看看芝加哥 |
[23:22] | Where you going, pal? | 你去哪啊 伙计 |
[23:27] | – Trevor Dunn? – Nope. | -特雷弗·达恩吗 -不是 |
[23:30] | I’m gonna ask you one more time. | 我再问你一次 |
[23:32] | Trevor Dunn? | 是特雷弗·达恩吗 |
[23:34] | Y-y-yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that’s me. | 是是是 是我 |
[23:36] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[23:37] | – Where’s Sarah Frazier? – I-I don’t know, man. | -萨拉·弗雷泽在哪里 -我不知道 |
[23:39] | I swear to God. | 我发誓 |
[23:44] | That dungeon we found? | 我们找到的那个地牢 |
[23:45] | It’s a little slice of heaven compared to where you’re going. | 跟你要去的地方相比可真是算是天堂了 |
[23:48] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[23:54] | You the medic? | 你是医生吗 |
[24:14] | Look familiar? | 眼熟吗 |
[24:15] | I’m telling you, these girls, they come to me. | 我跟你说 都是那些女孩子来找的我 |
[24:17] | They don’t like the path they’re on. | 她们不喜欢她们走的路 |
[24:18] | I give ’em a chance to start over, make some cash. | 我就给她们个机会重新开始 赚点钱 |
[24:22] | It… | 这… |
[24:23] | So… | 那… |
[24:25] | So what’s this for? | 这是干什么的 |
[24:28] | Scare tactics. | 吓唬人的 |
[24:32] | Yeah, I’ve heard of those. | 知道了 我听说过 |
[24:37] | Me? | 我 |
[24:39] | I prefer actual physical violence. | 我喜欢真正的身体暴力 |
[24:48] | Yeah. | 爽吗 |
[24:53] | Yeah. | 爽吧 |
[24:54] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[24:56] | Hey, look at me. | 看着我 |
[25:01] | Where’s Sarah Frazier? | 萨拉·弗雷泽在哪里 |
[25:02] | I’m just a middleman. | 我只是个中间人 |
[25:03] | I bring in the girls, but I don’t run them. | 我负责找女孩 但不是我管理 |
[25:10] | I don’t run them! | 不是我管理 |
[25:12] | Give me a name. | 告诉我名字 |
[25:13] | If he knows I’ve been pinched, | 如果他知道我被抓了 |
[25:15] | she’s gone already. | 她肯定已经死了 |
[25:21] | A name. | 名字 |
[25:26] | Steven Ulrich. | 史蒂文·尤里西 |
[25:28] | Priors for distribution, agg assault. | 有贩毒 故意伤人前科 |
[25:30] | Been linked to a few missing girls. | 跟几个失踪女孩有过关系 |
[25:32] | Now Vice likes him for involuntary servitude | 现在缉捕队认为他犯有强制劳役 |
[25:34] | and sex trafficking. | 和从事性交易罪 |
[25:35] | He holds on to girls until they’re worn out, | 他把女孩子利用到没有价值 |
[25:38] | then trades them to networks across the country. | 然后再卖到全国各处 |
[25:40] | Trevor says Ulrich is operating a brothel | 特雷弗说尤里西在布里奇波特的 |
[25:42] | out of a club in Bridgeport. | 一家俱乐部外经营着一个窑子 |
[25:43] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[25:45] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[25:46] | I got a state’s attorney downstairs | 现在有个州检察官在楼下 |
[25:48] | who says he needs to talk to you right now. | 他说需要马上跟你谈谈 |
[25:50] | I got this. We’ll gear up. | 交给我 我们去准备 |
[25:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:55] | Sergeant, I know you’ve had a busy day. | 警长 我知道你今天很忙 |
[25:57] | Well, it’s not over. Let’s make it quick. | 还没结束 有事快点说 |
[26:00] | James Beckett’s being released from prison. | 詹姆斯·贝克特被释放了 |
[26:02] | Figured I’d tell you in person. | 我觉得应该亲自来告诉你 |
[26:04] | Beckett’s attorneys petitioned a judge | 贝克特的律师根据弗莱切的证词 |
[26:06] | based on Ms. Fletcher’s testimony. | 向法官做出了情愿 |
[26:08] | Conviction’s been vacated pending a retrial. | 重审前原定罪撤销 |
[26:12] | So try him again. | 那就再审 |
[26:13] | It’s not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[26:15] | My boss was the lead prosecutor in that case, | 我老板是那个案子的首席检察官 |
[26:17] | and I’m not exposing him to the blowback. | 我是不会冒险暴露他的 |
[26:19] | So this is politics? | 所以这是政治喽 |
[26:20] | Oh, this is a lot of things, not the least of which is | 这件案子事关很多 但怎样你都不该 |
[26:22] | you risking a rule 14 violation for making a false statement. | 冒险违反第14条规定做假证 |
[26:26] | You really want to end your career in the property room? | 你真的想终结自己的职业生涯吗 |
[26:28] | To keep a scumbag like Beckett off my streets, | 能让贝克特那样的人渣关进监狱 |
[26:30] | you bet your ass. | 我愿意冒险 |
[26:31] | Well, you should’ve thought about that | 那在你为了处理家事 |
[26:32] | before you ditched a three-week-long surveillance | 藏了一段三周的监控视频前 |
[26:34] | to deal with a domestic. | 就该想到这点 |
[26:37] | Ink’s dry. | 板上钉钉了 |
[26:38] | They’re releasing him in an hour. | 他们一小时后就释放他 |
[26:45] | We’re not gonna stop looking for your daughter. | 我们会一直找你女儿的 |
[26:50] | I just wanted you to know. | 我就想跟你说一声 |
[26:58] | I lost my house after the first tour. | 第一次派遣我失去了房子 |
[27:04] | Wife left after the second. | 第二次失去了妻子 |
[27:08] | I could handle all that. | 这我都能接受 |
[27:15] | But not being there for my daughter… | 但没有陪我女儿… |
[27:22] | If this is the one thing I can do | 如果作为父亲 这是我 |
[27:26] | as a father, | 唯一能做的事 |
[27:29] | the one thing… | 唯一… |
[27:33] | Then here we are. | 结果却这样了 |
[27:39] | We’re gonna find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[27:42] | I give you my word. | 我保证 |
[27:45] | I’m sorry… for dragging you into this. | 抱歉…把你牵扯进这件事 |
[27:52] | Man to man. | 男人之间 |
[28:05] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. Hey, come here. Come here. | 你过来 过来 |
[28:08] | The party, it’s over. | 派对结束了 |
[28:10] | – It’s all right. – I got her. I got her. | -没事 -交给我 |
[28:14] | Clear. | 安全 |
[28:17] | Ruzek? | 鲁塞克 |
[28:20] | Move up. | 上 |
[28:22] | Jay. | 杰 |
[28:24] | – Clear. – Clear. | -安全 -安全 |
[28:26] | Ruz, go. | 鲁塞克 上 |
[28:28] | Clear. | 安全 |
[28:30] | Chicago police! Who are you? | 芝加哥警察 你是谁 |
[28:32] | That bitch-she shot me. | 那个贱人 她打了我 |
[28:34] | – Where’s Ulrich? – He’s out back. | -尤里西在哪里 -从后面走了 |
[28:42] | It’s Ulrich. | 这是尤里西 |
[28:45] | Chicago police! Sarah, is that you? | 芝加哥警察 萨拉 是你吗 |
[28:48] | Help me! | 救命 |
[28:50] | Help me! | 救命 |
[28:58] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[29:01] | It’s over. It’s all right. | 结束了 没事了 |
[29:02] | You’re safe now. It’s over. It’s over. | 你现在安全了 都结束了 |
[29:04] | It’s over. It’s over. It’s over. | 都结束了… |
[29:06] | Sarah Frazier. | 萨拉·弗雷泽 |
[29:08] | Was she here? | 她来过这里吗 |
[29:10] | What happened? Is she hurt? | 发生什么事了 她受伤了吗 |
[29:17] | Ulrich… | 尤里西 |
[29:19] | He was gonna dump us off somewhere. | 他本来想把我们扔在这里 |
[29:23] | But Sarah, she grabbed his gun. | 但是萨拉抢了他的枪 |
[29:28] | She shot him. | 她开枪打了他 |
[29:30] | CTA just reported a female, white, late teens | 交管局刚报告有一名白人少女拿着枪 |
[29:33] | boarded an L train at Lake and Ashland with a handgun. | 在莱克街和阿什兰街交叉口上了L号地铁 |
[29:35] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[29:55] | Go, go, go. | 快走 |
[29:55] | Intelligence. We got it from here. | 情报组 下面交给我们 |
[30:46] | My name’s Erin Lindsay. | 我叫艾琳·琳德赛 |
[30:50] | I’m with the Chicago Police Department. | 我是芝加哥警署的人 |
[30:53] | I’m gonna come in, okay? | 我要进来了 好吗 |
[30:58] | We’re here to help. | 我们是来帮你的 |
[31:01] | There’s a lot of people that are looking for you. | 有很多人在找你 |
[31:10] | Sarah? | 萨拉 |
[31:13] | You know my name? | 你知道我的名字 |
[31:16] | I know all about what happened to you. | 我知道发生在身上的一切 |
[31:18] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不知道 |
[31:22] | I know about Trevor, and I know what he did. | 我知道特雷弗 我知道他的所作所为 |
[31:33] | Sarah? | 萨拉 |
[31:36] | Listen, he’s in jail. Okay? | 听我说 他进监狱了 知道吗 |
[31:40] | He’s never gonna hurt anybody again. | 他再也无法伤害任何人了 |
[31:42] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[31:44] | It’s not. | 不晚 |
[31:47] | Sarah, I need you to do something for me, okay? | 萨拉 你听我一句好吗 |
[31:51] | Can you put the gun down? | 把枪放下行吗 |
[31:53] | Sarah? | 萨拉 |
[31:55] | These two officers behind me are a little nervous. | 我后面的两位警官有点紧张 |
[31:59] | They’re afraid you’re gonna hurt someone. | 他们担心你会伤害他人 |
[32:01] | I can’t live with this. | 我无法这样继续活下去 |
[32:06] | Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[32:09] | Sarah, I just need you to hold on, okay? | 萨拉 你先等一下 好吗 |
[32:15] | Can you do that for me? | 能做到吗 |
[32:16] | Can you hold on for just ten minutes? | 先等十分钟 好吗 |
[32:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:24] | Call Voight. | 打电话给博伊特 |
[32:29] | We have the girl, but we need the father. | 那个姑娘找到了 但我们需要她父亲 |
[32:32] | She has a gun, looking like she wants to end it. | 她手里有枪 好像不想活了 |
[32:36] | You have my word, | 我保证 |
[32:37] | the situation will be contained the whole time. | 一切尽在我的掌控之中 |
[32:42] | All right. | 好 |
[32:44] | You want to see your daughter? | 你想见你女儿吗 |
[32:48] | – She’s alive? – Yeah, but we got to move. | -她还活着 -对 但我们得快点过去 |
[32:51] | Turn around. | 转过身去 |
[32:56] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[32:58] | – Are they on their way? – What’s happening? | -他们在路上了吗 -怎么回事 |
[33:00] | Nothing, they’re just doing their jobs. | 没什么 那是他们的工作 |
[33:02] | Keep your eyes on me. | 你看着我就好 |
[33:03] | You’re gonna arrest me! | 你们要逮捕我 |
[33:04] | We’re not. | 不是 |
[33:05] | I won’t go in another cage! | 我不想再进另一个笼子里 |
[33:08] | You won’t! Sarah, wait! | 不会的 萨拉 等一下 |
[33:09] | Sarah! | 萨拉 |
[33:14] | This way. | 这边 |
[33:18] | Sarah, listen to me. | 萨拉 听我说 |
[33:21] | You’re stronger than this, and I know you know that. | 你没有那么脆弱 我知道你明白 |
[33:25] | The girls that you were with, we have them. | 跟你一起的女孩 我们都救出来了 |
[33:27] | They told me that you’re the only one that never broke. | 她们告诉我只有你永远不会屈服 |
[33:30] | You’re a fighter, and you know that. | 你是斗士 你知道的 |
[33:35] | Sarah, just hang on. | 萨拉 再稍微等一下 |
[33:45] | Can you look outside for me right now? | 现在你往车窗外看看好吗 |
[33:49] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[33:51] | Sarah, look outside. | 萨拉 你看外面 |
[33:52] | Your dad’s here. | 你爸爸来了 |
[33:54] | Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[33:56] | It’s okay. You’re safe. | 没事了 你安全了 |
[33:59] | It’s all right. Everything’s gonna be okay. | 没事了 不会有事了 |
[34:02] | You came for me. | 你来了 |
[34:03] | Of course I did. | 当然了 |
[34:05] | I never gave up. Never. | 我绝不会放弃 绝不 |
[34:09] | Never. | 绝不 |
[34:15] | Give ’em a minute? | 让他们单独待一会儿 |
[34:17] | Yeah, maybe a couple. | 多待一会儿吧 |
[34:29] | You wanted to see me, sir? | 你找我吗 长官 |
[34:34] | You did good in there today. | 今天你干得不错 |
[34:36] | He wasn’t a killer, sir, just desperate. | 他不是杀人犯 长官 只是当时绝望了 |
[34:39] | I stared down the barrel of that gun | 他第一次抓你做人质时 |
[34:41] | when he first took you hostage. | 我看到那把枪的枪管里了 |
[34:44] | – Sir? – Which is odd, | -长官 -很奇怪 |
[34:47] | because when you turned it in to evidence, | 因为你上交作为证物时 |
[34:49] | it was unloaded, | 枪没上膛 |
[34:50] | No bullets in the magazine, | 弹夹里没子弹 |
[34:53] | which reduces his charge to reckless endangerment. | 这样他的罪名就只是鲁莽危害罪了 |
[35:01] | You never saw Frazier load or unload that weapon. | 你没看到弗雷泽给枪装弹上膛 |
[35:06] | No, Sergeant. | 没有 警长 |
[35:07] | It must have been empty the whole time. | 肯定一直以来都是空的 |
[35:14] | Then, go ahead and reflect that in your write-up. | 那就写进你的报告里吧 |
[35:20] | Yes, Sergeant. | 是 警长 |
[35:34] | Wasn’t loaded, huh? | 没上膛吗 |
[35:42] | You, uh-you remember when Hollingsworth, | 你还记得那次霍林斯沃思 |
[35:44] | he got kidnapped by those hajis? | 被伊斯兰教徒绑架了吗 |
[35:58] | When we finally tracked ’em down, what did we do? | 我们找到他们时 做了什么 |
[36:03] | A lot worse than put a gun to someone’s head. | 比给人一枪更恶劣的事 |
[36:08] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[36:09] | Hey, to extenuating circumstances. | 来 敬情有可原 |
[36:24] | Hey, you Antonio? | 你是安东尼奥吗 |
[36:27] | You know, do yourself a favor. | 就当给自己积德了 |
[36:29] | Don’t ever open a boxing gym. | 千万别开拳击馆 |
[36:33] | Hey, my dad told me to, uh, stop by here. | 我爸爸让我过来一趟 |
[36:36] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[36:38] | Alvin Olinsky? | 埃尔文·奥林斯基 |
[36:45] | Cool. | 好 |
[36:49] | Cool. | 好 |
[36:57] | You ever do any boxing before? | 你以前打过拳吗 |
[37:00] | Well, nothing, you know, like, official. | 没有正式打过 |
[37:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:06] | Let’s see what you got. | 先来看看你的本事 |
[37:09] | He didn’t tell you he was my dad, did he? | 他没说他是我爸爸 对吧 |
[37:13] | Uh, you know, the thing you need to know about Al | 老埃这个人吧 |
[37:16] | is, he, uh… | 他… |
[37:19] | Sometimes it takes a while. | 有时需要给他点时间 |
[37:23] | Does his family know? | 他的家人知道吗 |
[37:29] | Wow, okay. | 不错 |
[37:32] | Come on, do that again. | 再来一遍 |
[37:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:34] | Come on. | 来 |
[37:37] | Ah! Nice. | 太棒了 |
[37:49] | There’s a young girl, 15 years old, | 有个15岁的小姑娘 |
[37:51] | and she’s my daughter. | 是我的女儿 |
[37:57] | Her mom was going away to prison. | 她妈妈进监狱了 |
[37:59] | She has nobody else. | 她没有别人了 |
[38:02] | And–and this was a long time ago, | 这是很久以前的事了 |
[38:05] | back when I was working undercover. | 在我还当卧底的时候 |
[38:08] | I was lost. | 我当时很迷茫 |
[38:16] | You need to leave now. | 你给我马上走 |
[38:18] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[38:25] | Lexi. | 莱克西 |
[38:26] | Lexi, please… | 莱克西 求你 |
[38:30] | ’cause I can’t lose you. | 我不能失去你 |
[38:34] | I can’t lose you. | 我不能失去你 |
[38:37] | I can’t. | 不能 |
[39:10] | My mom… | 我妈妈… |
[39:16] | You wouldn’t believe me if I told you. | 我告诉你你肯定不会相信 |
[39:19] | If it’s any comfort, | 如果能让你好受点 |
[39:20] | I guarantee you I’ve heard worse. | 我可以跟你保证 我听过更糟的 |
[39:24] | Well, maybe someday I’ll bore you with all the sordid details. | 可能有一天你会烦了我跟你说的各种细节 |
[39:28] | Where’s your dad? | 你爸爸呢 |
[39:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:35] | He was in and out of prison a lot, and then… | 他经常进出监狱 然后… |
[39:37] | Albuquerque? | 去了阿尔伯克基吧 |
[39:40] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[39:42] | I didn’t–I didn’t come over here to talk. | 我不是来找你聊天的 |
[39:44] | I-I just wanted to apologize for cutting out on you | 我只想就今天早上 |
[39:47] | like that this morning. | 那样走开向你道歉 |
[39:50] | You reached out to try to help me, | 你是想帮我 |
[39:51] | and I appreciate that, so thanks. | 我很感激 谢谢你 |
[39:57] | We don’t get to choose our parents. | 我们选择不了自己的父母 |
[40:10] | Sometimes we do. | 有时可以 |
[40:14] | I want to thank the people who never lost faith in me | 我想感谢一直信任我的人 |
[40:16] | and assure the citizens of Chicago | 我向芝加哥市民保证 |
[40:18] | that I look forward to getting my life back on track. | 我会尽快让自己的生活重回正轨 |
[40:20] | I found God’s grace in that prison cell, | 我在监狱里寻找到了上帝的恩典 |
[40:22] | and even though I kneeled down a sinner, I got up a Christian. | 尽管我作为罪人下跪 但我是作为基督徒起身 |
[40:26] | For that, I’ll always be thankful. | 因此 我会永远心怀感激 |
[40:27] | – Thank you. – One more question. | -谢谢 -最后一个问题 |
[40:35] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[40:36] | Little quick change, and now we’re ready to rock. | 快速换好衣服 我们就准备好了 |
[40:38] | Appreciate you taking us to dinner, Hank. | 谢谢你带我们去吃晚餐 汉克 |
[40:39] | I hope you don’t mind someplace family-friendly. | 希望你不要介意去个安静温馨点的地方 |
[40:41] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[40:43] | I’ll take Rainforest Cafe anytime I get to see | 只要能见到我唯一的孙子 |
[40:46] | my only grandkid. | 我随时去热带雨林餐厅 |
[40:50] | Hey, pop, after dinner, I’m gonna bounce, okay? | 老爸 吃完饭后我就得走了 |
[40:52] | Leave you with Olive and the little nipper. | 奥利弗和这个小家伙就交给你了 |
[40:54] | I’m gonna meet up with the fellas. | 我得去见见那帮兄弟们 |
[41:00] | Be there for him. | 为了他 要好好的 |
[41:03] | Yeah, of course, pop. | 当然了 老爸 |
[41:05] | Of course. | 当然 |
[41:26] | Get down! | 趴下 |