时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Chicago Police Intelligence. | 芝加哥警署情报组 |
[00:03] | Do you want to keep answering phones? | 你还想继续接电话吗 |
[00:04] | I want to be a Chicago police officer. | 我想当一名芝加哥警察 |
[00:06] | Let’s do it then. | 那我们就努力 |
[00:09] | – You passed. – I did? | -你通过了 -真的吗 |
[00:12] | Hello. | 你好 |
[00:17] | – Where’s Nadia? – Straight to voicemail. | -娜迪亚呢 -直接进语音信箱 |
[00:21] | We may have a hit on the car. | 我们发现那辆车了 |
[00:22] | It’s south of the Broadway bridge. | 在百老汇大桥的南边 |
[00:24] | Hey, Sarge? We got her. | 警长 我们发现她了 |
[01:23] | So the memorial stone’s in motion, | 我已经在着手纪念碑的事了 |
[01:25] | and the etching’s gonna go around the side of the building. | 她的名字会被刻在大楼的侧面 |
[01:28] | I’m just waiting on the go-ahead from the Ivory Tower. | 现在就等上头批准了 |
[01:30] | Thanks for taking the lead on this, Sarge. | 谢谢你负责这件事 警长 |
[01:33] | I keep wanting to buzz up there, | 我总是想上楼去 |
[01:36] | do our usual noon-time visit to the fat box. | 叫上她跟平常中午一样去零食箱 |
[01:39] | You know, the vending machine. | 就是自动贩卖机 |
[01:41] | That’s what they call it in England. | 在英国他们是这么叫的 |
[01:43] | Nadia read about it. | 是娜迪亚告诉我的 |
[01:44] | I keep touching up my mascara every ten minutes. | 每隔十分钟我都得补一次睫毛膏 |
[01:47] | – I gotta get upstairs. – Okay. | -我先上楼了 -好 |
[01:57] | Damn. | 该死 |
[01:59] | Yeah. We’re all feelin’ it. | 我们跟你的感受一样 |
[02:00] | Girl was going places, man. | 这姑娘本来有大好前程的 |
[02:05] | Go grab some coffee. We got this. | 去喝点咖啡吧 这我们来就行 |
[02:09] | It’s just a desk, right? | 不就是张桌子吗 |
[02:20] | How you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[02:23] | Same as everyone else, I guess. | 跟大家一样吧 |
[02:25] | Anybody we should be sending her stuff to? | 她的东西我们该给谁吗 |
[02:28] | Uh…her dad’s in Indianapolis. | 她父亲在印第安纳波利斯 |
[02:30] | I’ll make sure and get it to him. | 我会确保送到他手上的 |
[02:32] | All right, Fischer just called. | 费舍刚刚来电话 |
[02:34] | Needs us in Tri-Taylor. | 要我们去泰勒三角区 |
[02:50] | Hey, Antonio. | 安东尼奥 |
[02:52] | – Sergeant. – Cruz. | -警长 -克鲁兹 |
[02:54] | What the hell happened here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[02:55] | Bomb went off at 8:42 a.m. | 8点42分发生了炸弹爆炸 |
[02:57] | We’re clear for radiation. | 已经排除了辐射危险 |
[02:59] | At least four injured, two pretty bad shape. | 至少四人受伤 其中两人伤势严重 |
[03:01] | Two fatalities. One female. | 两人死亡 一名女性 |
[03:02] | One looks like a male. | 另一名看起来是男性 |
[03:05] | How’s that? | 怎么说 |
[03:06] | We’re still putting him back together. | 我们还在试着把他拼起来 |
[03:08] | Any idea what caused this? | 知道是什么引起爆炸吗 |
[03:10] | IED of some sort. | 应该是自制炸弹 |
[03:12] | We found screws in buildings all the way down the street. | 我们在街尾的楼里找到了螺丝钉 |
[03:14] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[03:18] | So where were you standing when it went off? | 爆炸时你站在哪里 |
[03:23] | You’re the police? | 你是警察吗 |
[03:25] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 我是 |
[03:26] | Gimme a sec. | 等我一下 |
[03:28] | Do you live around here? | 你住在这附近吗 |
[03:32] | Did you see something? | 你是不是看见了什么 |
[03:34] | Come on, Isabella. | 走吧 伊莎贝拉 |
[03:35] | She’s 12. Got a vivid imagination. | 她才12岁 想象力特别丰富 |
[03:38] | Let this man do his job. Come on. | 别妨碍他工作了 走吧 |
[03:41] | How many times have I told you not to talk to cops? | 跟你说了多少次了 别跟警察说话 |
[03:50] | Hey, man. | 哥们 |
[03:51] | Were there any victims taken to the hospital | 在我们来之前 有任何伤者 |
[03:53] | – before we got here– – My wife. | -被送去医院了吗 -我妻子 |
[03:54] | Have you seen her? Nobody will tell me anything. | 你看到她了吗 他们什么都不肯跟我说 |
[03:56] | Sir, we’re still trying to clear the scene, | 先生 我们还在清理现场 |
[03:57] | but we can take your name, information. | 你可以先告诉我们你的名字和信息 |
[03:59] | Mason. Uh, Brahmer. | 梅森·布拉默 |
[04:01] | We–we own the cafe, my wife and I. | 这家餐馆是我和我妻子的 |
[04:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:05] | Oh, my God, Elizabeth. | 天哪 是伊丽莎白 |
[04:06] | Go ahead and ride with your wife. | 去救护车上陪你妻子吧 |
[04:08] | Nobody saw anything. | 没人看见事发经过 |
[04:10] | It was an explosion. Lot of glass. | 只知道是一场爆炸 很多玻璃碎片 |
[04:12] | Same inside. | 里面也一样 |
[04:13] | Then we’ll keep knocking on doors. | 那就继续挨家挨户问 |
[04:14] | Hey, Al, you and Ruzek go question the husband | 老埃 你跟鲁塞克等那位丈夫冷静下来 |
[04:17] | once he calms down. | 去问问他 |
[04:37] | Police. | 警察 |
[04:41] | Detective Halstead, Chicago PD. | 霍尔斯特德警探 芝加哥警察 |
[04:42] | – Yeah, we met. – If you wouldn’t mind, | -我们见过了 -如果不介意 |
[04:44] | I just want to talk to your daughter for a quick second. | 我想跟您女儿谈两句 |
[04:47] | She didn’t see anything. | 她什么都没看见 |
[04:49] | Two people died in that bombing, ma’am. | 两人死于这场爆炸 女士 |
[04:52] | – Mom? – Get back in your room | -妈妈 -回你房间去 |
[04:54] | and finish getting ready. | 去做好准备 |
[04:56] | Now! | 快去 |
[04:59] | Last year, a kid in Isabella’s school | 去年 伊莎贝拉学校里一个孩子 |
[05:01] | testified in a gang shooting, | 在一起帮派枪击案中出庭作证 |
[05:03] | and a week later, he was found with a bullet in his head. | 一周后 他被发现头部中枪死亡 |
[05:06] | I get it–we’re gonna put her down as a confidential source. | 我明白 我们会让她做为保密证人 |
[05:08] | Oh, yeah? Are you gonna give her a lollipop too? | 是吗 是不是还会再给她一支棒棒糖 |
[05:10] | And the next thing you know, she’s compelled to testify, | 紧接着 她就不得不作证 |
[05:12] | and when word gets around, how am I gonna keep her safe? | 事情传开后 我要怎么保护她的安全 |
[05:16] | I can’t afford to move out of my place, | 我没那个经济能力搬离这里 |
[05:18] | let alone put her in a new school and start over. | 更别说让她转学 重新开始 |
[05:20] | I understand your concern. | 我明白您的担忧 |
[05:22] | But how is your daughter gonna feel | 但如果您作为母亲 |
[05:23] | knowing that her mother didn’t let her help get the people | 却不让您女儿帮我们将真凶绳之于法 |
[05:25] | who did this? I know she saw something, | 她会怎么想 我知道她一定看见了什么 |
[05:27] | and I know she– | 我知道她… |
[05:34] | Got started on a sandwich bar. | 我是从三明治店做起的 |
[05:35] | Now I’m making quiche and crepes, | 现在做的都是乳蛋饼 可丽饼 |
[05:37] | European stuff I couldn’t even pronounce before. | 这些以前我连名字都不会读的欧洲餐点 |
[05:39] | How long you been working there? | 你在那工作多久了 |
[05:40] | Eight months. | 八个月 |
[05:41] | Where were you when the bomb went off? | 炸弹爆炸时你在哪里 |
[05:42] | The kitchen. I threw out an order, | 厨房 我刚做好了一单 |
[05:44] | I rang the bell and a second later… | 按铃叫侍应来取 然后紧接着 |
[05:46] | Boom. | 就爆炸了 |
[05:48] | How’s Ms. Brahmer holding up? | 布拉默太太怎么样 |
[05:49] | She’s got some fighting to do. | 得靠她自己的意志了 |
[05:51] | I owe a lot to those two. | 我欠他们两个很多 |
[05:53] | The Brahmers know about your priors when they hired you? | 布拉默夫妇雇你的时候 知道你有前科吗 |
[05:55] | Absolutely, they did. I came clean. | 当然 我坦白交代的 |
[05:58] | I let them know I did a little something | 告诉他们我年轻的时候 |
[05:59] | when I was younger, but I put it behind me. | 犯了点小事 但我改过自新了 |
[06:00] | Armed robbery’s not a little something. | 持械抢劫可不是小事 |
[06:02] | Well, I learned from it. | 我得到教训了 |
[06:04] | Well, so, having been through this before, Brandon, | 布兰登 既然你以前也经历过 |
[06:06] | you’ll remember, eventually the cops get to the bottom of it. | 就知道警察最终一定会查个水落石出的 |
[06:08] | I had nothing to do with blowing that place up. | 我跟那地方的爆炸没关系 |
[06:10] | Period. But I do know who might. | 真的 但我知道谁有可能 |
[06:13] | So do you wanna hear about it, | 所以你们是想听我说 |
[06:15] | or you wanna keep wasting your time looking at me? | 还是继续浪费时间调查我 |
[06:17] | If you got something to say, say it. | 如果你有话说就说啊 |
[06:20] | This gangbanger named K-Trick’s | 有个叫”骗子老K”的小混混 |
[06:21] | been hanging around Brahmers for months. | 这几个月一直在布拉默餐馆周围转悠 |
[06:23] | He comes around back every week. | 每周都会来 |
[06:25] | Two days ago, Brahmer goes in the back to talk to K-Trick. | 两天以前 布拉默去后面跟老K说话 |
[06:28] | An hour later, Brahmer’s Suburban was destroyed. | 一小时后 他的车就被砸了 |
[06:32] | All right, I’m gonna let Ruzek know. | 好 我去告诉鲁塞克 |
[06:34] | Doctor said your wife went into surgery? | 医生说你妻子送去手术了吗 |
[06:36] | Yeah. I guess shrapnel came close to hitting a major artery. | 说了 估计是弹片离主动脉很近 |
[06:41] | Every second is touch and go. | 时刻都生死攸关 |
[06:44] | Mr. Brahmer, you were near the bomb | 布拉默先生 炸弹爆炸点 |
[06:46] | when it went off, right? | 距离你很近 是吗 |
[06:49] | I work the kitchen. | 我负责厨房 |
[06:50] | My wife runs the front of the house. | 我妻子负责招待 |
[06:52] | My cashier called in sick, | 我的收银员今天请病假 |
[06:53] | so Liz was wearing a lot of hats today. | 所以丽兹今天要顾很多地方 |
[06:56] | Your cook mentioned somebody by the name of K-Trick. | 你的厨师提到了个叫”骗子老K”的人 |
[07:01] | Yeah. Him. | 是的 他 |
[07:03] | What was the nature of your relationship? | 你们俩是什么关系 |
[07:06] | He’s been shaking me down for protection money. | 他一直在逼我交保护费 |
[07:10] | Two days ago, I said I wouldn’t pay him as much, | 两天以前 我说不会再给他那么多了 |
[07:13] | ’cause this winter really killed me | 因为今年冬天生意不好 |
[07:15] | revenue-wise. | 赚的不多 |
[07:18] | He beat up my SUV. | 他砸了我的车 |
[07:22] | So this K-Trick made threats on your life | 所以这个老K如果收不到保护费 |
[07:24] | if you didn’t keep up payments. | 会威胁你的人身安全 |
[07:26] | He never actually said that specifically. | 他从没明确说出来过 |
[07:29] | He just… | 他只是… |
[07:31] | said I’d regret it. | 说我会后悔的 |
[07:34] | We’ll call it in. | 可以了 |
[07:42] | Hey, Sarge. | 警长 |
[07:45] | Sarge? | 警长 |
[07:47] | This can’t be right. | 这不可能 |
[07:49] | – What’s the matter? – I just got an email | -怎么了 -我刚收到封邮件 |
[07:51] | saying Area Central’s | 说中心警局 |
[07:53] | not approving the purchase order | 不同意拨款 |
[07:54] | for the engraving job on Nadia’s stone. | 为娜迪亚刻纪念石碑 |
[07:59] | I am gonna attack somebody. | 我要打人了 |
[08:01] | Well, we can… pass a hat around, | 我们可以弄个募捐 |
[08:03] | collect the money ourselves. | 自己筹钱 |
[08:05] | We may need to push the memorial a little, but we can– | 可能需要把追悼会推迟几天 但… |
[08:06] | Oh, no, the only thing that’s getting pushed around here | 不 唯一该被推的是写这封邮件的人 |
[08:09] | is however wrote this– right off a cliff. | 该被从悬崖推下去 |
[08:12] | I got a cousin that does stonework. | 我有个做石匠的表亲 |
[08:14] | He’ll give it to us on the cuff. | 他会免费帮我们干的 |
[08:16] | I can’t even believe what I’m seeing here. | 我简直不敢相信自己的眼睛 |
[08:18] | Seriously, don’t stress yourself out, Sarge. | 说真的 别太逼自己 警长 |
[08:21] | You got enough to worry about. We all do. | 你要忙的事够多了 我们都是 |
[08:23] | Stonecutting is what your cousin does for a living? | 你表亲是专业的石匠吗 |
[08:26] | It’s not some side job he dabbles in? | 不是他的什么副业吧 |
[08:28] | It’s full-time, legit. He turns down work. | 那就是他的全职工作 他不干别的 |
[08:31] | Okay, great–if you can make that happen, | 很好 如果你能办到 |
[08:33] | I’ll get to the bottom of this. | 我会跟他们磕到底的 |
[08:37] | K-Trick…otherwise known as Kenny T. Reevis. | 骗子老K 也叫肯尼·T·里维斯 |
[08:40] | He’s a gangster Disciple. Not top of the pyramid, | 是个帮派份子 不算上层人物 |
[08:42] | but he’s got some corners. | 但也掌控着几条街 |
[08:43] | Brought up on racketeering charges twice, | 因敲诈勒索罪被起诉过两次 |
[08:45] | but the cases fell through | 但因为证人撤销指控 |
[08:46] | when the witnesses dropped the charges. | 所以都没能宣判 |
[08:49] | Finally got the analysis on the IED back from Bomb Unit. | 终于从拆弹小组拿到自制炸弹的分析报告了 |
[08:55] | Whoever built it used a pressure cooker. | 制作人用的是高压锅 |
[08:57] | They filled it with nails, screws, glass, | 里面装满了钉子 螺丝 玻璃 |
[08:59] | some small-grade explosive. | 一些低威力爆炸物 |
[09:01] | I think that’s the same kind those guys used | 跟波士顿马拉松爆炸案 |
[09:02] | for the Boston Marathon bombing. | 用的是同一种炸弹 |
[09:04] | Yeah, see, you hook it up to a cell phone, | 对 你看 把它和手机连接 |
[09:06] | and ka-blammo– the shrapnel projects out, | 然后砰 弹片飞散 |
[09:08] | shreds everything in its path. | 无人幸免 |
[09:10] | It’s nasty, nasty stuff. | 很龌龊的手法 |
[09:12] | Halstead’s working on a witness. | 霍斯特德在做一个证人的工作 |
[09:13] | Little girl lives across the street. | 那小女孩住在街对面 |
[09:15] | Her mom shut it down the first time, | 他妈妈第一次拒绝合作 |
[09:16] | but he’s gonna go at her again, so… | 但他准备再去试试 所以… |
[09:17] | – No other witnesses? – None willing to talk. | -没有其他证人吗 -没有愿意开口的 |
[09:20] | No security cameras in the cafe. | 餐馆里没有监控 |
[09:22] | All right, Mouse, | 好 耗子 |
[09:24] | run the victims for domestic disputes, | 查查受害者有没有家庭纠纷 |
[09:26] | orders of protection– | 保护令… |
[09:27] | make sure none of them was the intended target. | 确保他们都不是蓄意目标 |
[09:29] | The rest of you get a bead on Reevis. | 剩下的人去把里维斯找出来 |
[09:33] | Frankie! | 弗兰基 |
[09:35] | Yeah, look who it is. | 看看谁来了 |
[09:37] | – The Celtic Tiger himself. – What’s up, my man? | -凯尔特小老虎啊 -你好 兄弟 |
[09:39] | This is my partner, Kim Burgess. | 这位是我搭档 金·伯吉斯 |
[09:40] | – How’s it going? – It’s going. | -你好吗 -很好 |
[09:42] | Did you get my message? | 你收到我短信了吗 |
[09:43] | Yeah. I didn’t check it, though. | 是的 但还没看 |
[09:46] | We need a stone engraved at the district. | 我们警局需要刻一块石碑 |
[09:48] | Most importantly, it’s gotta be done by tomorrow afternoon. | 最重要的是 得明天下午就完工 |
[09:51] | Oh, wow. Listen, I got three orders stacked up. | 听着 我这里还有三个订单没做 |
[09:54] | Frankie, when’s the last time I asked you for a favor? | 弗兰基 我有多久没求过你办事了 |
[09:57] | The parking tickets I made disappear… | 我帮你消掉的那些停车罚单… |
[09:58] | – Yeah, but– – Hey, look, | -没错 但是… -你看 |
[10:01] | we know it’s short notice, but… | 我们知道很赶 但… |
[10:04] | we lost a friend unexpectedly. | 我们意外失去了一位朋友 |
[10:06] | So could you please help us out here? | 求你帮我们一下好吗 |
[10:12] | What the hell. For my cousin, | 管它呢 为了我表弟 |
[10:13] | I’ll move some stuff around. | 我安排一下好了 |
[10:15] | Just let me know what you want it to say. | 告诉我你们想在上面写什么吧 |
[10:18] | Right. | 对 |
[10:26] | Her… Sorry, I don’t– | 她…抱歉 我不… |
[10:33] | Yeah, it’s cool. Just take your time, man. | 没事 你慢慢来 |
[10:36] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[10:41] | Jay. | 杰 |
[10:44] | – Good to see you. – Father McClosky. | -很高兴见到你 -迈克洛斯基神父 |
[10:46] | – Thanks for meeting me. – Yeah. | -谢谢你能来见我 -没事 |
[10:48] | I saw something on the news the other night | 我有天晚上看到一条新闻 |
[10:50] | about the young woman that worked in your district. | 是关于你们警区一位年轻姑娘的 |
[10:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:54] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 你们失去了她 我很遗憾 |
[10:56] | I’ll say a mass for her. | 我会给她做个弥撒 |
[10:57] | Thanks, I… I appreciate that. | 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[11:00] | I really do. | 真的 |
[11:03] | Is that why you wanted to see me? | 你来找我就是因为这个吗 |
[11:05] | Actually, uh… | 实际上… |
[11:08] | I was hoping you could pull a few strings for me. | 我有事想拜托你 |
[11:11] | Let’s take a walk. | 我们去走走 |
[11:27] | You can do the talking. | 你来说吧 |
[11:36] | Kenny Reevis? | 肯尼·里维斯 |
[11:39] | Yeah. | 我是 |
[11:41] | Why don’t we go for a ride, man? | 我们去兜个风怎么样 |
[11:43] | I’m watching my son here. | 我要看着儿子 |
[11:45] | Well, is that his aunt, his nanny? | 那是他阿姨吗 还是保姆 |
[11:46] | – I’m sure he’s fine. – Aunt. | -有她在没事的 -阿姨 |
[11:48] | But I only got him four days out of the month, | 但我一个月只能见他四天 |
[11:49] | so if you got something to ask me, you ask me here. | 如果你想问我什么 就在这里问吧 |
[11:52] | No. We gotta talk down at the district, pal. | 不 我们得回局里谈 老兄 |
[11:54] | I ain’t going anywhere unless you got an arrest warrant. | 你没有逮捕令我是不会跟你走的 |
[11:57] | You hear me? | 懂了吗 |
[12:02] | You picked the wrong cop on the wrong day. | 你要惹警察真是挑错时间也挑错人了 |
[12:05] | I will slap bracelets on you and drag you outta here | 我会当着你儿子的面 把你拷上 |
[12:08] | in front of your son. | 从这里拖走 |
[12:11] | You hear me? | 懂了吗 |
[12:14] | Get on your feet. | 站起来跟我们走 |
[12:22] | Stacey! | 史黛丝 |
[12:23] | Keep an eye on Jackson. I’ll be back. | 帮我看着杰克森 我一会儿回来 |
[12:34] | You know why Teddy Roosevelt won the Nobel Peace prize? | 你知道为什么泰迪·罗斯福能赢诺贝尔和平奖吗 |
[12:39] | Russia and Japan were getting into it, | 俄罗斯和日本已经搅合进去了 |
[12:41] | and Teddy was like, “I gotta sit these fools down | 泰迪就想 “我得在他俩轰了对方之前 |
[12:43] | before they blow each other up.” | 把这俩傻蛋稳住” |
[12:45] | He also knew, to make it stick, | 他也知道要维持长久稳定 |
[12:47] | both countries needed to feel like they won something. | 两个国家都得觉得自己赢了点儿什么 |
[12:50] | That’s how I operate. | 我也是这么操作的 |
[12:52] | Brahmer and I– we had a nice deal. | 布拉默和我 我们有个合理的协议 |
[12:55] | He kicked me down a little cash, | 他给我点儿钱 |
[12:56] | and I’d watch out for him. | 我帮他留意 |
[12:59] | He misses a payment, | 如果他少付了钱 |
[13:01] | and I blow up his restaurant and kill a bunch of people? | 我就在他的餐馆里炸死几个人吗 |
[13:06] | That ain’t win-win. | 这可不是双赢之道 |
[13:08] | That ain’t me. | 不是我做事风格 |
[13:10] | Ask around. | 你们去问问看 |
[13:12] | We did. | 我们问过了 |
[13:14] | We know you demolished his car | 我们知道两天前你毁了他的车 |
[13:15] | and told him he was gonna regret not paying you | 你还告诉他说 他会后悔 |
[13:18] | two days ago. | 没按时给钱的 |
[13:19] | And you’re gonna try and convince me | 你这是要让我相信 |
[13:20] | that those are actions | 砸个车什么的 |
[13:22] | that are even in the same universe | 和炸栋楼 |
[13:24] | as blowing up a building? | 是一样的吗 |
[13:26] | I don’t need to convince you. | 我不需要让你相信 |
[13:29] | Prosecuting attorney just needs to convince a jury. | 公诉律师只需要让陪审团相信就可以了 |
[13:32] | Oh, man. | 我去 |
[13:36] | Kenny, let’s say it wasn’t you, right? | 肯尼 就当不是你吧 |
[13:39] | You were born and raised in the neighborhood. | 你从小就住在那附近 |
[13:41] | Damn straight. | 没错 |
[13:42] | You probably didn’t like getting pushed out. | 你可能不喜欢被排挤出去 |
[13:45] | You ever lose your neighborhood | 你家附近 |
[13:46] | to a bunch of rich people? | 被有钱人占过吗 |
[13:48] | Why didn’t you leave? | 你为什么不离开 |
[13:50] | ‘Cause it’s my block! | 因为那是我的地盘 |
[13:51] | Okay, so it’s your block… | 好啊 是你的地盘 |
[13:53] | You know who blew up the cafe. | 你该知道是谁炸了餐馆吧 |
[13:56] | Give us a name. We get help with the case. | 告诉我们是谁 你帮我们破案 |
[13:57] | You get off without a murder charge. | 你自己也洗脱了嫌疑 |
[13:59] | That’s a win-win situation, baby. | 这就是双赢啊 |
[14:04] | Nobody I know. | 我不知道 |
[14:13] | Send a photo of Reevis over to Halstead. | 把里维斯的照片发给霍斯特德 |
[14:15] | See if he can get it in front of his witness. | 看他有没有办法拿给那个目击者 |
[14:16] | Yeah. | 好 |
[14:18] | Erin. | 艾琳 |
[14:24] | – How you holding up? – I’m fine. | -你怎么样 -我没事 |
[14:26] | I just wish everyone would stop asking me. | 只希望别人别再来问我这个问题了 |
[14:28] | I’m not everyone. | 我不是别人 |
[14:33] | I miss her. | 我想她 |
[14:35] | Like everybody else, I’m here. | 但和大家一样 我在这里 |
[14:36] | I’m doing my job. | 仍在工作 |
[14:38] | Job part I’m not worried about. | 我不担心你的工作状态 |
[14:41] | Don’t let this turn into a banana peel for you, | 别让这件事绊住脚 |
[14:44] | and I think you know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我的意思 |
[14:47] | Come too far. | 有点儿过了 |
[14:50] | I hear you. | 我明白 |
[14:59] | So we looked into the guy | 我们调查了 |
[15:00] | that actually owns the building that got bombed. | 那栋被炸建筑的所有者 |
[15:02] | Graham Norcross. | 格兰汉·诺克罗斯 |
[15:04] | Guy’s got ten lawsuits hanging over his head, | 有十个人起诉他 |
[15:06] | each one a different tenant | 十个不同的租客 |
[15:07] | claiming he strong-armed them out of his properties. | 声称他用暴力将他们驱逐出了他的房子 |
[15:09] | He throws a single mother of three | 他把一个单身母亲和她的三个孩子 |
[15:11] | out on the street and sells the place | 赶到大街上 并用购入价的双倍 |
[15:12] | for twice what he bought for. | 把那栋房子卖了 |
[15:13] | Big jump– bombing your own property. | 出乎意料 炸掉自己的房子 |
[15:16] | Worth a conversation at least. | 至少得找他谈谈 |
[15:19] | Well, go talk to him. | 那就去吧 |
[15:22] | Mr. Norcross. | 诺克罗斯先生 |
[15:23] | Detectives Dawson and…Orbinsky? | 这是道森警探和… 奥宾斯基警探 |
[15:26] | That’s close enough. | 接近了 |
[15:27] | Glad you came. Had you on my call sheet. | 你们来了就好 之前给你们打过电话 |
[15:29] | Oh, yeah, you were calling us? | 你打过电话吗 |
[15:31] | Yeah. I was hoping to get addresses for the victims. | 是啊 我想问受害人的地址 |
[15:32] | I’d like to send some flowers over. | 想送点花去慰问 |
[15:35] | That’s nice of you. | 真善良啊 |
[15:36] | We can’t give out their information yet. | 我们目前还不方便透露他们的信息 |
[15:38] | It was terrible getting that call this morning. | 今天早晨接到那通电话真可怕 |
[15:40] | When you get any updates, | 如果你们能通知我调查进展情况 |
[15:41] | I’d appreciate you passing them along. | 我将不胜感激 |
[15:43] | You’ve evicted a number of tenants | 你从你购买的那栋楼里 |
[15:44] | from the buildings you purchased. | 赶走了很多租户 |
[15:45] | That’s correct? | 是吗 |
[15:48] | Should I have my legal counsel join us? | 我需要请我的律师过来吗 |
[15:51] | Does he need to be here? | 你需要请他来吗 |
[15:54] | – You tell me. – We’re just here | -你说呢 -我们只是需要 |
[15:56] | for some background, Mr. Norcross. | 一些背景资料 诺克罗斯先生 |
[15:59] | A tenant four doors down from today’s bombing site | 距今天的爆炸地点隔了四户的那家住户 |
[16:02] | had to leave her residence because of an electrical fire. | 由于电路起火被迫搬离了住所 |
[16:04] | That’s at 2315 Rockefeller. | 那是在洛克菲勒大街2315号 |
[16:07] | She says you were responsible because the building went up | 她说你应该对火灾负责 因为起火前一天 |
[16:09] | a day after your crew was inside working on the wiring. | 你的手下在里面修理过电路 |
[16:12] | Arson is difficult to prove. | 纵火很难证实 |
[16:14] | And there are witnesses who state | 而且有目击者称 |
[16:16] | that the tenants in question were stealing electricity, | 这家住户在偷电 |
[16:18] | endangering their own family. | 将他们自己的家人置于险地 |
[16:20] | But as that is a pending legal matter, | 不过由于案件还在调查 |
[16:22] | I obviously can’t comment further. | 显然我不应该再多说什么 |
[16:25] | You know one of the victims had their limbs blown off? | 你知道其中一位受害者四肢都被炸飞了吗 |
[16:28] | This is in your building. | 这是你的楼 |
[16:29] | How ’bout you don’t hide behind your lawyer | 能不能不要再拿你的律师做掩护 |
[16:31] | and help us out on this one? | 真心帮我们这一次 |
[16:34] | Jamie Weston. She’ll be happy to facilitate | 杰米·威斯顿 她会乐于解答 |
[16:36] | any further questions you may have. | 你们的所有问题 |
[16:44] | Nice. Classy. | 好啊 架子够大 |
[16:52] | Commander. | 局长 |
[16:54] | I’ve left you, like, ten message. | 我给你留了不下十条信息 |
[16:56] | I wanted to tell you in person. | 我想亲口和你说 |
[16:58] | Wow, I don’t like the sound of this already. | 我已经不喜欢你可能会说的话了 |
[17:00] | Now, it’s not just the purchase order. | 这不仅是拨款问题 |
[17:01] | George Baumgartner– | 乔治·邦姆哥斯特勒 |
[17:03] | he won’t approve the stone for Nadia at all. | 他根本就不同意为娜迪亚立碑 |
[17:06] | That’s…unacceptable. | 这怎么能行 |
[17:08] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[17:08] | They don’t think it’s appropriate | 他们认为这不合适 |
[17:10] | since she wasn’t a cop. Hey, if it was up to me, | 因为她不是一名警察 要是我说了算 |
[17:12] | that stone would be done already. | 碑早就做好了 |
[17:14] | Cover the desk, Garcia. | 帮我照看一下前台 加西亚 |
[17:16] | You got it, Sarge. | 好的 警长 |
[17:18] | Trudy! | 特鲁迪 |
[17:26] | Look, Nadia Decotis wasn’t a cop. | 听我说 娜迪亚·迪科提不是警察 |
[17:28] | If we put up a stone commemorating her, | 如果我们为她立纪念碑 |
[17:30] | the next thing you know, | 那以后 |
[17:31] | the janitor’s gonna be asking for one. | 连门卫也会要求立碑了 |
[17:33] | Now, what kind of precedent would that set? | 这会造成什么样的先例 |
[17:35] | The precedent that we memorialize those we lose in our district. | 一个我们纪念我们分局失去人员的先例 |
[17:38] | It doesn’t matter whether she wore tin or not! | 她戴没戴警徽有什么关系 |
[17:40] | It matters to some people. | 对有些人来说有关系 |
[17:41] | It matters to the people I answer to. | 对于我的上司来说有关系 |
[17:42] | Do you know what happened to her in New York, George, | 你到底知不知道她在纽约发生了什么 乔治 |
[17:45] | what she went through? | 你知道她受了什么样的罪吗 |
[17:46] | I do, and it’s horrible. | 我知道 确实非常可怕 |
[17:51] | I’ll tell you what, let’s put a pin in it for now, | 这样吧 我们先暂缓一下 |
[17:53] | maybe revisit the issue next month. | 下个月再谈 |
[17:55] | No way! I know how it works around here. | 不行 我知道这里的规矩 |
[17:57] | It just keeps getting kicked down the line. | 这样这事就会被无限期的拖下去 |
[17:59] | Nadia made the ultimate sacrifice, | 娜迪亚做出了终极牺牲 |
[18:02] | and she deserves a memorial stone at the 21st District, | 她有权在21区得到一块纪念碑 |
[18:05] | or I will stand up | 否则下一次警察兄弟会开会时 |
[18:07] | at the next FOP meeting | 我就会站出来 |
[18:10] | and I will tell everybody | 告诉所有人 |
[18:18] | The answer’s no. | 还是不行 |
[18:21] | And don’t threaten me again. | 而且永远不要再威胁我 |
[18:35] | – Leave. – Not until you hear me out. | -走开 -先听我把话说完 |
[18:43] | I’m gonna call the cops. | 我要打电话报警了 |
[18:44] | You’d be calling me, essentially. | 那其实还是会打给我 |
[18:49] | King of Cross Academy. | 十字君学院 |
[18:51] | Full scholarship for Isabella. | 为伊莎贝拉提供全奖 |
[18:59] | Just wanna ask her a couple of questions. | 我只是想问她几个问题 |
[19:01] | Show her a photo. | 让她辨认一张照片 |
[19:05] | She doesn’t testify. | 不能让她出庭作证 |
[19:07] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不会 |
[19:14] | I was waiting outside while my mom got coffee, | 我妈妈去买咖啡的时候 我在外面等着 |
[19:17] | and this guy came in with a blue backpack. | 一个背着蓝色背包的人走进来 |
[19:19] | I remember it, ’cause my friend’s got the same one. | 我记得这么清楚是因为我朋友也有一个 |
[19:22] | But when he came out, it was gone. | 但他出来的时候 包不见了 |
[19:26] | Okay. Is this the man you saw? | 好的 这是你看到的那个人吗 |
[19:29] | That’s not him. | 不是他 |
[19:31] | The guy I saw was white with a beard. | 我看到的那个人是白人 留着胡子 |
[19:35] | Okay. Do you remember anything else about him? | 好 你还记得其他的特征吗 |
[19:37] | His right hand–he had scars all over it. | 他的右手 上面全是伤疤 |
[19:40] | That’s it. | 行了 |
[19:42] | That’s enough. | 说的够多了 |
[19:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:48] | Thank you so much, Isabella. | 非常感谢 伊莎贝拉 |
[19:49] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[19:55] | I cross-referenced all recent parolees in Tri-Taylor | 我通过特征查找了泰勒三角区和附近区域 |
[19:57] | and the surrounding areas with their known identifiers. | 所有新近释放的犯人 |
[19:59] | Yep, and we got Sam Carden. | 然后我们找到了山姆·卡尔登 |
[20:01] | Did a little time in Statesville | 因为袭击殴打他人和非法持有武器 |
[20:03] | for assault and battery and a couple weapons charges. | 在斯泰茨维尔监狱蹲过几年 |
[20:05] | The scars on his right hand’s from burns he got | 他右手上的烧伤疤痕 |
[20:07] | working as an electrician. Parole officer said he’s been | 是做电工时候弄的 他的假释官说 |
[20:10] | picking up day jobs here and there, | 他在到处打些零工 |
[20:12] | but apparently he had a hard time going straight. | 但显然无法找到正式工作 |
[20:14] | He do any work for or got any beef | 他为诺克罗斯或者布拉默工作过吗 |
[20:15] | – with Norcross or Brahmer? – I say we go ask him. | -或者和他们有什么仇 -我们去问问他吧 |
[20:18] | His parole officer said he lives right on the South side. | 他的假释官说他就住在南边 |
[20:20] | Go. Have everyone who’s free | 去吧 看谁有空 |
[20:22] | – meet you there for backup. – Right. | -让他去那里和你汇合 -好 |
[20:24] | Like I said, | 就像我刚才说的 |
[20:25] | I’m constantly checking in with my parolees, | 我经常联系我负责的假释犯 |
[20:26] | and I’ve seen Sam’s pay stubs | 而且我看过萨姆的工资条 |
[20:27] | and he’s been going to work. | 他一直在工作 |
[20:29] | All right, believe me, if he was up to something, | 真的 相信我 如果他想搞什么鬼 |
[20:31] | I’d know about it. | 我肯定知道 |
[20:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:37] | Go ahead. | 请进 |
[20:44] | I’d say he was up to something. | 他肯定在搞什么鬼 |
[20:46] | Ha. Can’t be everywhere all the time, right? | 总不可能哪里都有吧 |
[20:57] | A few large right there. | 不少钱呢 |
[20:59] | Yeah, I’d say. That’s a lot of money | 我得说 刚刚出狱 |
[21:01] | to have saved up after just getting out of the joint. | 居然能攒下这么多钱 |
[21:03] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:03] | Do you have any idea where he might be? | 你知道他可能会在哪儿吗 |
[21:05] | Should be contacting me about 20 minutes or so. | 20分钟左右后他会联系我 |
[21:08] | – He normally uses the pay phone downstairs, so…- Yeah? | -他一般用楼下的公共电话打给我 -是吗 |
[21:11] | Guess we’ll just have to wait and see. | 我们等等看就知道了 |
[21:12] | Just keep an eye out for Carden. | 盯紧卡尔登 |
[21:15] | Copy that–we got eyes on the front entrance. | 明白 我们在前门盯着 |
[21:19] | I still can’t believe you let me drive. | 还是不敢相信你让我开车 |
[21:22] | It’s my gift. | 给你个惊喜 |
[21:25] | Well, it’s…from Nadia. | 其实是娜迪亚教我的 |
[21:32] | I told her how you said you feel like a house husband | 我告诉她你说自己一直坐副驾 |
[21:34] | riding shotgun all the time. | 感觉像个家庭妇男 |
[21:38] | And she got all righteous and she goes, | 结果她一本正经地说 |
[21:40] | “Erin, you need to let him drive a little.” | 艾琳 你也得让他开开车 |
[21:46] | You know what we need? | 你知道我们需要什么吗 |
[21:48] | A Kuma’s night. | 库玛之夜 |
[21:49] | Black Sabbath burgers. | 黑色安息日汉堡 |
[21:52] | That was Nadia’s spot, right? | 那是娜迪亚的最爱 对吧 |
[21:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:08] | That’s Carden. | 那是卡尔登 |
[22:17] | Stop! CPD! | 停下 芝加哥警署 |
[22:24] | Gun! | 我要开枪了 |
[22:30] | Out! Out, out, out, out! | 闪开闪开 |
[22:33] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[22:38] | 5021 George, I got a carjacked red pickup truck | 我是G5021 一辆红色小货车被劫 |
[22:41] | heading north on the 7100 block of Paulina. | 在宝琳娜街区7100号向北行驶 |
[22:44] | Copy that. Right on the way. | 收到 这就出发 |
[23:06] | Halstead, location. | 霍斯特德 具体位置 |
[23:08] | On Lake. We’ll cut him off at Ashland. | 雷克街上 我们会在阿什兰街将他截下 |
[23:11] | We’re approaching Ashland now. | 我们快到阿什兰街了 |
[24:25] | Don’t move! Don’t move. | 不许动 不许动 |
[24:27] | Put your hands behind your back. | 手背到后面 |
[24:33] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[24:34] | Get up. | 起来 |
[24:41] | It’s gonna work out. | 会搞定的 |
[24:43] | Baumgartner’s a bastard. | 邦姆哥斯特勒这个混蛋 |
[24:44] | He’s a heartless bastard. | 冷血混蛋 |
[24:47] | And always has been. | 一直都是 |
[24:48] | It’s a piece of rock on the front of the building. | 不过就是楼前的一块石头 |
[24:52] | We can’t even pay our respects to her? | 这点敬意都不能够给她吗 |
[24:55] | It’s times like this when I-I…hate this job. | 每当这时候我都讨厌这份工作 |
[24:58] | Trudy– | 特鲁迪 |
[25:01] | You wanted to see us, Sergeant? | 您找我们吗 警长 |
[25:03] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[25:04] | Want you to swing by Second City Storage, | 你们去一下第二城市储物处 |
[25:07] | locker number 8313. | 8313号储物箱 |
[25:09] | There’s a file box labeled “Summer 2005.” | 有一个标签为2005夏天的文件盒 |
[25:13] | Pull the file for Operation Angel. | 取出名为天使行动的文件 |
[25:15] | Bring it back here. | 送到这里来 |
[25:17] | All right. Sure, got it. | 好的 明白 |
[25:20] | What’s that about? | 那是什么 |
[25:22] | It’s all gonna work out. | 都会解决好的 |
[25:32] | You got my Jack too? | 我的夹克你也拿去了吗 |
[25:34] | That ETD machine is good. | 爆炸物质微量检测机很好使 |
[25:36] | Only takes seconds to detect explosive material, | 几秒钟即可检测出爆炸性物质 |
[25:39] | like the trace amount of potassium nitrate | 比如你夹克衫上微量的 |
[25:41] | on your jacket. | 硝酸钾 |
[25:43] | We already got you for the bombing. | 你参与爆炸事件证据凿凿 |
[25:45] | Just tell us who hired you. | 告诉我们是谁雇的你 |
[25:47] | Yeah. I’m really not seeing a good reason to talk. | 我凭什么告诉你们 |
[25:50] | Yeah, well, I can give you a couple good reasons to talk. | 我可以给你一堆开口的理由 |
[25:52] | I’m going away no matter what. | 反正我都要回监狱 |
[25:54] | I might as well go back not a snitch. | 我可不想以告密者的身份回去 |
[25:56] | We found 3 Gs in your room. | 我们在你家里搜出3千块 |
[25:58] | Probably more you already spent. | 也许大部分你已经花掉了 |
[25:59] | Money didn’t put itself in there–means you got paid. | 钱不会凭空出来 说明有人雇你干活 |
[26:02] | You got it all figured out. Why bother me? | 你们都弄明白了 还问我干什么 |
[26:06] | You could be looking at two life sentences. | 你面临两项终身监禁指控 |
[26:08] | Now, we can think of a whole lot of ways | 我们有很多方式让你的余生 |
[26:10] | to make that time easy or hard. | 变得轻松或者难熬 |
[26:11] | It’s up to you. | 由你决定 |
[26:14] | Yeah, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[26:16] | I really don’t care. | 我真的无所谓 |
[26:19] | It doesn’t make any difference. | 没有任何区别 |
[26:23] | He doesn’t give up a name, take him down to the cage. | 他不供出名字 就把他带去下面的笼子 |
[26:28] | You two gonna rough me up a little bit? | 你们要刑讯逼供吗 |
[26:30] | Not gonna be any worse | 看你对餐馆里那些人的所作所为 |
[26:31] | than what you did to those people at the cafe. | 刑讯逼供也不为过 |
[26:34] | Whatever. It’s out of my hands. | 随便了 那都不受我的掌控 |
[26:42] | Listen… | 听着 |
[26:44] | nobody out there is in the mood | 今天那儿的人没心情 |
[26:46] | to give your sorry ass a break today. | 搭理你这个自怨自艾的人 |
[26:49] | But if you give me a name… | 但如果你供出名字 |
[26:51] | life’ll be a little better. | 你或许不用遭罪 |
[26:57] | Let me think about it. | 我考虑考虑 |
[27:11] | Carden didn’t have a burner phone. | 卡尔登没有一次性电话 |
[27:13] | He didn’t call anybody from that apartment | 他没有从公寓打电话给任何人 |
[27:14] | except his parole officer. Never even wrote a letter. | 除了他的假释官 信都没写过 |
[27:17] | We should have his call records | 我们应该查一下 |
[27:18] | from Stateville any minute. | 他在斯泰特维尔监狱的所有通话记录 |
[27:20] | Thanks for your phone call. | 谢谢您的来电 |
[27:21] | That was Chicago Med. | 芝加哥医院打来的 |
[27:23] | Elizabeth Brahmer just passed away. | 伊丽莎白·布拉默过世了 |
[27:27] | What’s up with Carden? | 卡尔登怎么说 |
[27:28] | Giving him five minutes to weigh his options. | 他需要五分钟权衡下选择 |
[27:30] | I think he’s gonna go. | 我觉得他会开口 |
[27:31] | Sam Carden did a couple days’ work with Melvin’s Electric | 山姆·卡尔登在梅尔文电力公司工作过几天 |
[27:34] | which does all the wiring in Norcross’s buildings. | 这个公司负责诺克罗斯建筑内所有的线路设施 |
[27:37] | A few months ago, | 几个月前 |
[27:38] | Graham Norcross asked the County Assessors | 格兰汉·诺克罗斯让县评估员 |
[27:40] | for an updated property value estimate | 出具了一份布拉默餐馆的 |
[27:42] | on the Brahmers’ cafe. It turns out the land | 最新房产评估 结果表明那块地 |
[27:44] | is worth four times what it was when he bought it. | 比买入时的价格翻了四倍 |
[27:46] | The Brahmers have a ten-year lease. | 那块地布拉默夫妇租了十年 |
[27:48] | So if Norcross wanted ’em out… | 所以如果诺克罗斯想让他们离开 |
[27:50] | he’d either have to cut ’em a check | 他不是给他们写张支票请他们走 |
[27:51] | or make them leave. | 就是逼他们离开 |
[27:53] | So you hire someone who says they can scare them out, | 所以就雇人吓唬他们 |
[27:56] | but the device over-delivers. | 但是吓过头了吗 |
[27:58] | Maybe Norcross had Carden do the electrical fire | 可能街区那场电火 也是诺克罗斯 |
[28:00] | up the block too. | 让卡尔登放的 |
[28:02] | Let’s ask him. | 我们问问他 |
[28:07] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[28:12] | Call an ambo! | 叫救护车 |
[28:19] | – Ambo’s two minutes out. – Guys, he’s not gonna make it. | -救护车两分钟后到 -他撑不到那时候了 |
[28:22] | Who the hell left the can in here? | 谁把易拉罐放在这里的 |
[28:54] | Just keep your mouth shut until you talk to Voight. | 在跟博伊特谈话前 什么都别说 |
[28:56] | Contact your FOP rep. Do it now. | 马上联系你的兄弟警察代表 |
[29:05] | Wanna talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[29:06] | What? | 谈什么 |
[29:09] | How you walked out of my cousin’s shop. | 你怎么走出我兄弟的店的 |
[29:12] | You noticed that? | 你注意到了吗 |
[29:13] | He’s got a bell on the door. | 他门上有铃 |
[29:17] | My old district, we had three deaths in one year. | 以前我所在的辖区 一年内死了三个人 |
[29:22] | It was spooky. | 真的很吓人 |
[29:24] | Naturally, you get people who ask, | 会有人问你是正常的 |
[29:26] | and I don’t lie when I say | 我说自己做这份工作 |
[29:27] | I never had a bad day on this job. | 从未有一天后悔 绝不是骗人 |
[29:29] | We chose it. | 这是我们自己选的 |
[29:31] | And if I die doing what I love, | 如果我因为做自己所爱的事死了 |
[29:34] | that’s better than croaking on a chicken bone | 那总比窝在沙发上百无聊赖 |
[29:36] | watching reruns on the couch. | 看电视剧重播好吧 |
[29:39] | Nadia chose this. | 这是娜迪亚自己选的 |
[29:42] | We don’t have time to grieve. | 我们没时间沉迷于悲痛 |
[29:44] | We keep pushing and doing our jobs. | 我们要继续努力 做好自己的工作 |
[29:46] | We’re not forgetting the people we lost. | 我们这不是忘记我们失去的人 |
[29:48] | We’re honoring them. | 而是以此纪念他们 |
[29:50] | That’s how I’d wanna be remembered. | 我想以这种方式被铭记 |
[29:54] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[29:56] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[29:59] | 8313 8313. | |
[30:08] | Nice bike. | 车子不错 |
[30:19] | Summer 2005. | 2005年夏天 |
[30:24] | This is weird, right, asking us to come down here? | 让我们来这里 你不觉得奇怪吗 |
[30:26] | What’s it got to do with the memorial? | 这跟纪念碑有什么关系 |
[30:28] | I don’t know, but I’d hate to be this guy right now. | 不知道 但这个人可要悲剧了 |
[30:34] | Excuse me, gentlemen– | 抱歉 先生 |
[30:36] | What the hell is this? | 这是搞什么 |
[30:37] | Turns out, Mr. Norcross, we got a little more to talk about. | 诺克罗斯先生 事实证明我们还得再谈谈 |
[30:40] | Fine. Through my attorney! | 没问题 找我的律师 |
[30:42] | Yeah. You can call her after we process you | 行啊 我们去局里办完事后 |
[30:43] | – down at the district. – Process for what? | -你可以联系她 -办什么事 |
[30:45] | You can do this voluntarily or otherwise. | 不要敬酒不吃吃罚酒 |
[30:47] | I don’t have a problem with the second one. | 你非要吃罚酒我没意见 |
[30:48] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[30:50] | Call Jamie Weston. | 打电话找杰米·威斯顿 |
[30:55] | Three people dead. | 死了三个人 |
[30:56] | I don’t say anything until my legal team gets here. | 在我的法律团队来之前 我什么都不会说 |
[30:59] | Like I told you, after you’ve been processed. | 我说过了 等我们处理完之后 |
[31:00] | Didn’t think we’d find out about you and Sam Carden. | 没想到我们会发现你和山姆·卡尔登的事对吧 |
[31:03] | Sam Carden? | 山姆·卡尔登 |
[31:05] | He installed ceiling fans in that cafe. | 他安装了那个餐馆的吊扇 |
[31:07] | I barely know the guy. | 我根本不认识他 |
[31:08] | Until you needed him to take out the Brahmers. | 直到你需要他帮你除掉布拉默夫妇 |
[31:10] | I didn’t take out anybody. | 我没除掉谁 |
[31:13] | A few million sitting on that property. | 那栋建筑价值几百万 |
[31:14] | Why worry about nice tenants when you got condos to build? | 你有大厦去建 为什么担心几个无害的租客 |
[31:17] | Yeah. People have killed for a lot less. | 有人为了更不起眼的事都会去杀人呢 |
[31:19] | You’re talking out of your ass. | 你胡说什么 |
[31:22] | It’s real easy. | 事情很简单 |
[31:23] | You hired Carden to throw an M80 in there. | 你雇卡尔登往那里扔炸弹 |
[31:26] | You didn’t know he’d up the dosage | 可没想到他增加了用量 |
[31:27] | about a hundred times more than necessary. | 结果造成了巨大破坏 |
[31:30] | Most of this lands on him. | 大部分责任在他身上 |
[31:32] | Let’s talk outside. | 我们出去谈谈 |
[31:37] | It’s Mason Brahmer, the owner of the cafe. | 是梅森·布拉默 餐馆的店主 |
[31:39] | How come we didn’t find this earlier? | 早先怎么没发现 |
[31:41] | Some people cover their tracks better than others. | 有人更擅长掩藏行踪 |
[31:44] | Look, he spelled his name one letter off on his ID, | 他身份证上的名字拼错了一个字母 |
[31:46] | making it virtually impossible to find anything on him. | 所以想找到他的相关信息就几乎不可能了 |
[31:49] | But I knew something was wonky, | 但我觉得事情不对劲 |
[31:51] | so I kept trying different versions until I found… | 所以我就用各种组合查 于是发现了 |
[31:53] | “Ross Montag.” | 罗斯·孟泰格 |
[31:55] | Okay, see, he legally changed it a few years back. | 几年前他合法变更的姓名 |
[31:57] | Clearly, he didn’t want us finding out. | 显然他不想让我们发现 |
[31:59] | So now I’m thinking, | 所以我就想 |
[31:59] | there’s something up with this guy, you know? | 这个人肯定有问题 |
[32:01] | People don’t go changing their names willy-nilly. | 不会有人随便就改名字 |
[32:02] | So I ran the old names backwards, forwards, | 所以我就用以前的名字到处查 |
[32:04] | financials, everything, | 个人财务什么的都查了 |
[32:05] | until I found 250K in one of his old accounts. | 让我查到他以前的一个账户里有25万块 |
[32:09] | It’s a life insurance settlement. | 是一笔人寿险理赔金 |
[32:11] | The short version– I think we got the wrong guy. | 总而言之 我们抓错人了 |
[32:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:17] | Pick him up. | 去把他抓来 |
[32:23] | Why am I here? | 为什么抓我来 |
[32:26] | Because your first wife died in a car accident | 因为你第一任妻子八年前 |
[32:28] | eight years ago in Portland. | 在波特兰死于一场车祸 |
[32:31] | I want out of here now. My wife passed away. | 马上放我出去 我妻子已经过世了 |
[32:33] | – You have no right– – Her car burst into flames | -你无权… -她的车被烧毁 |
[32:35] | because of a steering fluid leak. | 是因为动力转向漏油 |
[32:38] | Detectives and the insurance company | 警探和保险公司都觉得 |
[32:40] | liked you for it. | 是你干的 |
[32:42] | But they couldn’t make the case. | 但他们没有证据 |
[32:45] | I’m giving you one more chance. | 我再给你一次机会 |
[32:47] | Don’t make me come in there. | 不要逼我进去 |
[32:49] | I’m asking you nicely. | 不要敬酒不吃吃罚酒 |
[32:52] | Just get straight with me now. | 跟我说实话吧 |
[32:53] | I’ll help you with your statement. | 我会帮你录口供 |
[32:55] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[33:23] | It was an accident. I don’t care | 那是场意外 我不管 |
[33:24] | what the Portland cops said. | 波特兰警方怎么说 |
[33:30] | Then why’d you change your name? | 那你为什么改名 |
[33:32] | I wanted a fresh start. | 我想重新开始 |
[33:36] | See, I’m not buying any of that. | 我不信你的话 |
[33:38] | You’re forgetting– I was there | 你忘了吗 餐馆里 |
[33:40] | when the bomb went off at the cafe. | 炸弹爆炸时我也在场 |
[33:42] | Protected by a stainless steel kitchen | 你当时在不锈钢厨房里 |
[33:44] | where you knew the blast wouldn’t hit you. | 你知道爆炸伤不到你 |
[33:46] | Okay, well, just because you don’t believe me | 你不相信我 |
[33:47] | – doesn’t mean I’m guilty. – That is true. | -并不意味着我有罪 -确实 |
[33:50] | But what Sam Carden is saying upstairs sure does. | 但是山姆·卡尔登在楼上说的可以证明 |
[33:57] | You gotta be pretty desperate… | 你绝望了 |
[34:00] | to hire an ex-con | 于是就雇了前科犯 |
[34:02] | who’s doing electrical work for you. | 帮你当电工 |
[34:03] | I don’t even know who that is. | 我根本不认识这个人 |
[34:05] | Why did you do it? For the insurance money? | 你为什么这么做 为了骗保吗 |
[34:09] | Or you just hate women? | 还是说你就是讨厌女人 |
[34:15] | That’s for your wife who died today. | 这下是为了今天你死去的妻子 |
[34:19] | That’s for your wife you killed eight years ago. | 这下是为了八年前你杀害的妻子 |
[34:22] | Stop! | 住手 |
[34:26] | There’s a big part of me | 虽然我很想 |
[34:28] | who wants to walk outta here right now | 马上离开这里 |
[34:30] | and let you take the whole ride. | 让你承担一切罪责 |
[34:32] | But I dislike Carden even more than I dislike you, | 但与你相比 我更不喜欢卡尔登 |
[34:35] | so I am giving you this one shot. | 所以我给你一次机会 |
[34:38] | Tell me what happened, A to Z. | 详细给都我交代了 |
[34:41] | If you don’t… | 如果你不交代… |
[34:43] | I go upstairs, we go with Carden’s version. | 我就去楼上听卡尔登怎么说 |
[34:47] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[34:48] | I don’t know who Sam Carden is. | 我不认识山姆·卡尔登 |
[34:50] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[34:52] | If I walk outta here, | 如果我离开这里 |
[34:55] | that deal walks out with me. | 我提出的交易也就没戏了 |
[35:07] | All right! | 好 |
[35:09] | All right what? | 好什么好 |
[35:13] | I’ll give a statement. | 我交代 |
[35:26] | All right, I’ll notify the wife’s family. | 好 我去通知他妻子的家人 |
[35:28] | – That’s always a fun call. – I’ll call Portland PD. | -多有意思的电话 -我去通知波特兰警方 |
[35:30] | It’s gonna be such a punch in the gut | 都这么多年过去了 |
[35:32] | after all these years. | 对那家人一定会打击很大 |
[35:33] | The family deserves to know | 那家人有权知道 |
[35:34] | what happened to their daughter. | 他们女儿的遭遇 |
[35:36] | Atwater. My office. | 阿特沃特 来我办公室 |
[35:45] | Leaving that can in the room | 你把那个易拉罐留在审讯室 |
[35:46] | almost caused us the entire case, Kevin. | 差点害我们砸了整个案子 凯文 |
[35:49] | I understand, Sarge. | 我明白 警长 |
[35:50] | And I take full responsibility for that. | 对此我负全部责任 |
[35:52] | I appreciate that. | 我欣赏你的勇气 |
[35:57] | IA’s gonna launch a full investigation | 内务部会对卡尔登自杀一事 |
[35:59] | in the Carden suicide, though. | 展开全面调查 |
[36:02] | I can’t have you up here while that’s going on. | 调查期间你不能继续留在楼上 |
[36:04] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[36:06] | I’m bumping you back down to uniform. | 我要把你降职去当巡警 |
[36:08] | It’s just for a bit. | 只是权宜之计 |
[36:09] | Look, Sarge, whatever I gotta do– | 警长 不管要我怎么做… |
[36:11] | This isn’t a conversation, Kevin. | 我不是跟你商量 凯文 |
[36:16] | You wanted to see us, Sergeant? | 你找我们吗 警长 |
[36:18] | Yeah, we’re shuffling things around up here. | 是的 人事调动 |
[36:20] | Burgess, you’re in Intelligence until further notice. | 伯吉斯 你调到情报组 等进一步通知 |
[36:22] | Roman, you’re partnered with Atwater. | 罗曼 你跟阿特沃特搭档 |
[36:24] | I cleared it with Platt. | 我已经跟普拉特说过了 |
[36:26] | Looking forward to it. | 期待与你合作 |
[36:29] | Good. You’re dismissed. | 好了 你可以走了 |
[36:43] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[36:45] | Kevin, this is not how I wanted things to go down. | 凯文 我不想看到事情变成这样的 |
[36:48] | I’m sure if you give Voight some time, | 如果给博伊特点时间考虑 |
[36:49] | – it’ll all blow over. – Burgess… | -肯定会没事的 -伯吉斯 |
[36:52] | Congrats. | 恭喜 |
[37:06] | George. | 乔治 |
[37:07] | I don’t approve some stone and you think you can blackmail me? | 我不批准资金你就勒索我吗 |
[37:10] | That’s an ugly word. | 勒索这个词多不好听 |
[37:12] | Who knows about this? | 这事还有谁知道 |
[37:14] | Just the two guys in this room. | 你知我知 |
[37:16] | Or maybe the prostitute I found you with. | 可能跟你一起的那个妓女还知道吧 |
[37:18] | I don’t know if she remembers. | 不知道她记不记得 |
[37:20] | – If this gets out– – Just sign the approval | -如果让别人知道 -快签字同意 |
[37:22] | for Nadia’s memorial, and we’re done. | 娜迪亚的纪念碑 就没事了 |
[37:47] | Good to go. | 搞定了 |
[37:49] | I could just kiss you, Hank. | 好想亲你一口 汉克 |
[37:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:53] | Right back at ya, Trudy. | 我也得谢谢你 特鲁迪 |
[38:01] | 娜迪亚·迪科提 2015年4月12日 | |
[38:02] | It turned out real nice, Roman. | 办得不错 罗曼 |
[38:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:05] | Course. | 不客气 |
[38:09] | The, uh… | 那个… |
[38:11] | Deputy Chief sent this over. | 副局长发来的 |
[38:13] | I figured I’d share it. | 我念给大家听听吧 |
[38:16] | “Ms. Nadia Decotis, | 娜迪亚·迪科提小姐 |
[38:19] | “This letter is to commend you on being accepted | 这封信是恭喜你 |
[38:22] | as a recruit to the Chicago Police Department.” | 成为芝加哥警署的一员 |
[38:28] | She would have made a hell of a cop. | 她肯定会事一名好警察 |
[38:30] | Certainly one of the bravest. | 肯定是一名英勇的警察 |
[38:52] | Hey. I think we’re all gonna head to Molly’s. | 我们要一起去莫利酒吧喝一杯 |
[38:54] | Pour one out for Nadia. | 一起纪念娜迪亚 |
[38:56] | I think we could all use a drink right about now. | 现在大家应该都需要喝上一杯 |
[38:59] | You in? | 你要一起去吗 |
[38:59] | Yeah. Yeah, I’ll try and make it. | 好 我尽力过去 |
[39:18] | There’s my girl. | 我女儿来了 |
[39:20] | I was supposed to meet up with everybody from work, | 我应该跟同事一起去酒吧的 |
[39:22] | but…I can’t be around them right now. | 但我现在无法面对他们 |
[39:25] | Yeah. I get that. | 我懂 |
[39:28] | Times like this, you need to be around family. | 这种时候你需要跟家人在一起 |
[39:32] | Baby, I’m so sorry you lost your friend. | 孩子 很遗憾你失去了朋友 |
[39:46] | When I met Nadia– | 我认识娜迪亚时 |
[39:48] | when I busted her… | 我逮捕她时 |
[39:53] | I just saw something in her. | 我在她身上看到了自己的影子 |
[39:57] | I wanted to be for her what Hank was for me. | 我想像汉克救我一样救她 |
[40:03] | So I pushed her in the direction I’d gone. | 所以我逼迫她跟我走了同一条路 |
[40:09] | But if I’d just left her alone from the start, | 但如果一开始我就不去管她 |
[40:11] | none of this would have happened. | 这一切就不会发生 |
[40:16] | I didn’t lose her. | 我不是失去了她 |
[40:21] | I got her killed. | 我把她害死了 |