时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Lindsay, this is my brother Will. | 琳德赛 这是我弟弟威尔 |
[00:03] | – The surgeon. – Most days, yeah. | -当外科医生的那位 -大多数情况下吧 |
[00:05] | How long you in town for? | 你要住多久 |
[00:06] | I haven’t decided yet. | 还没决定好 |
[00:07] | Don’t you have a medical practice? | 你不是开了家诊所吗 |
[00:08] | I took a break. | 我准备休息一下 |
[00:09] | – Hey, Sergeant? – Yeah. | -警长 -什么事 |
[00:10] | I just want to thank you for this opportunity. | 我只是想感谢你给了我这个机会 |
[00:12] | – I’m gonna do a great job. – Fine. | -我会好好干的 -行吧 |
[00:13] | What are you doing here, Nadia? | 你到底为什么来这里 娜迪亚 |
[00:14] | I’m gonna be a cop one day, and a damn good one. | 总有一天我会当上警察 一个优秀的警察 |
[00:18] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[00:19] | I might not have told you everything about why I left. | 关于离开纽约的原因 我没跟你说实话 |
[00:32] | Watch your step, they’re still flagging brain matter. | 小心点 他们还在标记脑浆位置 |
[00:36] | Truck driver? | 货车司机呢 |
[00:38] | Name’s Aaron McIntire. He’s in the wind. | 名叫艾伦·麦金泰尔 逃离了现场 |
[00:40] | No eyewitnesses. | 没有目击证人 |
[00:41] | Don’t count on anyone coming outta the woodwork down here. | 别指望这种荒山僻岭会有什么人来 |
[00:43] | The sedan came back stolen. | 这轿车是偷来的 |
[00:45] | What, you done this before? | 怎么 你以前干过 |
[00:47] | Detective? Found these in the cab of the truck. | 警探 在货车驾驶舱找到了这个 |
[00:50] | Crystal meth, looks like. | 看起来像冰毒 |
[00:52] | No. These are Jesus Malverde crystals. | 不是 这是马尔贝尔德水晶 |
[00:55] | Patron saint of Mexican drug dealers. | 墨西哥毒贩的守护神 |
[00:57] | They carry ’em to ward off evil. | 他们会随身携带用来驱赶邪恶 |
[00:59] | Could have fallen out of someone’s pocket. | 可能是从谁的口袋里掉出来的 |
[01:01] | All right, so it’s a truck-jacking gone bad. | 看来是想劫货 结果却失手了 |
[01:05] | You check the container? | 查过集装箱了吗 |
[01:06] | We were waiting on you guys. | 我们在等你们来 |
[01:07] | There’s a smuggler’s lock on the door. | 门上有个走私贩常用的锁 |
[01:10] | This kid’s in the gang database. | 这小子在黑帮数据库里有 |
[01:12] | Darius Gifford. | 名叫达里斯·吉弗德 |
[01:13] | He’s with the Gangster Disciples. | 属于黑帮弟子团伙的 |
[01:14] | I’m guessing his buddy’s in it, too. | 我猜他的同伴也参与了 |
[01:17] | It’s a long way from home. | 怎么会大老远来这 |
[01:18] | I mean, this is Vice Lord territory. You got an LKA? | 这里可是洪兴帮的地盘 有地址吗 |
[01:21] | Yeah. Public housing in the Deuce. | 有 杜斯区的公共住房 |
[01:23] | All right, I’ll roll there. I’ll notify the family. | 行 我去那看看 通知家人 |
[01:25] | Maybe not alone. | 别一个人去 |
[01:26] | Hey, done this before. | 我以前干过好吗 |
[01:37] | Seek. | 找吧 |
[01:39] | Come on, seek. | 来 仔细找 |
[01:45] | There it is. | 找到了 |
[01:56] | Interstate traffickers, | 跨州贩毒 |
[01:58] | they hide drugs inside frozen strawberries. | 把毒品藏在冷冻草莓酱里 |
[02:00] | Never seen ’em use sauce before. | 这还是第一次见他们用果酱藏毒 |
[02:03] | Yeah, someone’s gonna be looking for that. | 一定会有人找这批毒品的 |
[02:12] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[02:14] | Police. Can you open up? | 警察 能开门吗 |
[02:20] | Can I see your badge, please? | 我能看看你们的警徽吗 |
[02:23] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[02:24] | It’s the real deal right there. | 这可是真的 |
[02:26] | I’m Jay. This is Erin. What’s your name? | 我叫杰 这是艾琳 你叫什么名字 |
[02:28] | I’m Denise. | 我叫丹妮丝 |
[02:29] | Denise, is anybody home with you right now? | 丹妮丝 家里有人吗 |
[02:32] | Does Darius Gifford live here? | 达里斯·吉弗德是不是住这里 |
[02:34] | Mm-hmm, he’s my brother. | 没错 他是我哥哥 |
[02:36] | Can we look inside his room? | 我们能去他房间看看吗 |
[02:38] | No, ’cause he said nobody’s allowed in his room. | 不行 他说任何人都不许进他的房间 |
[02:41] | We’re allowed. | 我们可以的 |
[02:56] | Looks like our DOA came here | 看来我们的死者在这 |
[02:57] | to change out of anything identifiable. | 换下了所有能识别身份的衣物 |
[03:02] | Denise, was your brother here with a friend? | 丹妮丝 你哥哥之前是不是跟一个朋友在这 |
[03:04] | Yeah, with Andre and another boy I didn’t know. | 是的 跟安德雷还有另一个我不认识的男孩 |
[03:09] | They were yelling at him a lot, | 他们一直冲他大吼 |
[03:10] | and Andre had a gun. | 安德雷还有枪 |
[03:13] | Did your brother have a gun, too? | 你哥哥也有枪吗 |
[03:15] | Who else lives here with you? | 还有谁跟你们一起住 |
[03:17] | Just me and Darius. | 只有我和达里斯 |
[03:19] | My mom is dead, and my dad had to go to jail. | 我妈妈去世了 爸爸进监狱了 |
[03:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:26] | We’re gonna take a ride then, okay? | 一会儿跟我们走 好吗 |
[03:28] | Hey, we got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[03:34] | 芝加哥警署 亨利·博伊特 黑帮调查组 | |
[03:45] | Our two DOAs from the truck. | 货车上的两名死者 |
[03:47] | Darius Gifford, Andre Davis. | 达里斯·吉弗德 安德雷·戴维斯 |
[03:49] | Both up-and-comers with the Gangster Disciples. | 都是黑帮弟子团伙里的新生代力量 |
[03:51] | They changed out at Darius’s apartment. | 他们在达里斯的公寓换的衣服 |
[03:53] | Them and a third guy who was kind enough | 除了他们还有第三个人 而他很好心地 |
[03:55] | – to leave behind his wallet. – Mm. | -落下了自己的钱包 -是吗 |
[03:56] | That came out of the wallet belonging to a Charles Gray. | 经过调查这个钱包属于查尔斯·格雷 |
[04:01] | We think that he was the third occupant | 我们认为他就是案发现场 |
[04:03] | of the car at the scene. | 车里的第三个人 |
[04:05] | Except Charles has no record. | 不过查尔斯没有任何犯罪记录 |
[04:06] | He’s not in the gang database. | 他不在帮派数据库里 |
[04:08] | Unlike our victims/possible offenders. | 不像我们的受害者 或者说是行凶者 |
[04:11] | Little girl says they had a gun to him. | 小女孩说他们用枪指着她哥哥 |
[04:13] | So sounds like he was coerced. | 听起来他是被强迫的 |
[04:17] | Well, let’s–let’s find him and ask how this wound up there. | 去找到这个人 问问他怎么会有这个 |
[04:20] | Yeah, you got any ideas? | 你有什么头绪吗 |
[04:24] | If I did, I would’ve shared ’em. | 如果有我早就告诉你们了 |
[04:27] | Charles has an unknown father. | 查尔斯的生父不祥 |
[04:28] | His mother is Michelle Post, lives nearby. | 母亲是米歇尔·珀斯特 就住在附近 |
[04:37] | All right, well, somebody knew something about this truck. | 一定有人有这货车的消息 |
[04:41] | Ask narcotics if they had any chatter | 问问缉毒队他们有没有听到风声 |
[04:43] | about a $2 million shipment coming. | 说一批价值两百万的货要运来 |
[04:45] | And I wanna know everything there is to know about this driver. | 我还要知道关于这个司机的一切信息 |
[04:48] | Did he run or was he snatched? | 他是跑了还是被人做掉了 |
[04:51] | I’ll talk to Michelle Post. | 我去跟米歇尔·珀斯特谈谈 |
[04:58] | Who’s Michelle Post? | 谁是米歇尔·珀斯特 |
[05:00] | Well, that’s t lady that Voight’s going to talk to. | 就是博伊特准备去谈话的女人 |
[05:08] | So you like ’em with everything? | 你喜欢把所有配料都加上吗 |
[05:11] | I’ve never had one. | 我从来没吃过 |
[05:13] | You’ve never had a Belgian waffle? | 你从来没吃过比利时华夫饼吗 |
[05:16] | Nope. | 没有 |
[05:17] | Well, what do you think now that you’ve had one? | 现在你尝过了 怎么样 |
[05:20] | It’s okay. | 还行吧 |
[05:22] | Okay. | “还行”吗 |
[05:27] | My aunt is always late, | 我阿姨总是迟到 |
[05:29] | ’cause… | 因为… |
[05:32] | she’s on drugs. | 她吸毒 |
[05:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:37] | Well, I’m gonna be right back, okay? | 我马上就回来 好吗 |
[05:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:43] | Let’s have it. | 给我吧 |
[05:48] | I pulled strings for this. | 我可是帮你找了关系 |
[05:50] | Do our public institutions no longer teach penmanship? | 现在公立机构是都不教写字了吗 |
[05:53] | Well, everything’s digital. | 一切都电子化了 |
[05:54] | And I really appreciate this, Sarge. | 我真的很感谢你 警长 |
[05:56] | You’re gonna be the coolest kid in criminology class. | 你会是犯罪学课上最拉风的学生 |
[05:58] | Is this your first ride-along? | 这是你第一次巡逻吗 |
[05:59] | Yeah. ‘Cept the last time I was in cuffs. | 对 除了上次被拷着之外 |
[06:01] | Was that a joke, civilian? This is not a joke. | 你开玩笑吗 普通市民 这可不是玩笑 |
[06:04] | Burgess and Roman agreed to do this for you. | 伯吉斯和罗曼同意帮你 |
[06:06] | Their necks are on the line. | 他们可是冒了很大险 |
[06:08] | This is a bulletproof vest. Wear it. | 这是防弹背心 穿上 |
[06:12] | This is a Smith & Wesson 38 Special. | 这是点三八口径的史密斯韦森手枪 |
[06:17] | Okay, that was a joke. And a test. | 行了 这才是玩笑 也是测试 |
[06:20] | You failed both. | 两者你都没做好 |
[06:22] | Outside that door you represent the 21st District, | 出了这门你代表的就是21分局 |
[06:25] | you represent me and Voight and every CPD officer. | 代表的是我 博伊特和每个芝加哥警察 |
[06:30] | So pay attention and do as you’re told, | 用心观察 乖乖听话 |
[06:32] | which is to do exactly nothing. | 也就是什么都不许干 |
[06:38] | But do it well. | 但要好好干 |
[06:41] | She’s all yours. | 交给你们了 |
[06:44] | Hey, are you ready for your first day, Officer Decotis? | 准备好第一天巡逻了吗 迪科提警官 |
[06:47] | Ay-yi-yi. | 行了行了 |
[06:50] | Sorry, I’m late for work. | 抱歉 我上班要迟到了 |
[06:51] | I only got a minute. | 只有一分钟 |
[06:53] | Hey, how is work? | 工作如何 |
[06:54] | It’s work. Either I’m the best paralegal ever, | 就那样 要么我是史上最棒的律助 |
[06:57] | or lawyers aren’t smart in real life like they are on TV. | 要么律师根本就没电视上演的那么聪明 |
[07:00] | Well, that could be. | 有可能 |
[07:02] | Look, I know why you’re here. | 我知道你为什么来 |
[07:04] | Is Charles in some kind of trouble? | 是查尔斯有麻烦了吗 |
[07:08] | We don’t know yet. | 目前还不清楚 |
[07:11] | He didn’t call you? | 他没打你电话吗 |
[07:12] | I gave him your card. That’s why you’re here. | 我给了他你的名片 所以你才来的 |
[07:16] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[07:20] | We found his wallet at the apartment of a kid | 我们在一个孩子的家里发现了他的钱包 |
[07:22] | who was shot dead outside a truck | 那孩子中枪死在一辆卡车边上 |
[07:24] | carrying $2 million in heroin. | 车上有价值两百万的海洛因 |
[07:26] | No, no, no, no. See, Charles is doing good. | 不不不 查尔斯学好了 |
[07:29] | He just got his Commercial Driver’s License. | 他才拿到了商用车辆的驾照 |
[07:31] | He has an interview at the Parks Department. | 公园管理处要他去面试呢 |
[07:34] | And you gave him my card why? | 那你为什么给他我的名片 |
[07:36] | Just in case he got in a bind. | 怕他万一有麻烦 |
[07:40] | But he turned a corner. | 但他真的学好了 |
[07:42] | I told him how you helped me out back then. | 我告诉了他以前你是怎么帮我的 |
[07:49] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你 |
[07:51] | You ever seen these boys? | 你见过这些小子吗 |
[07:53] | Darius Gifford, Andre Davis. | 达里斯·吉弗德 安德雷·戴维斯 |
[07:59] | Never seen them before in my life. | 我从没见过他们 |
[08:07] | I know that look. | 我明白你这表情 |
[08:09] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[08:12] | I’m telling the truth. | 我说的是实话 |
[08:19] | Found this GPS device | 我们发现这个定位装置 |
[08:20] | tucked up under the rear axle of the trailer. | 粘在货车的后轮轴上 |
[08:22] | Thought you might want to take a look. | 觉得你或许想看一眼 |
[08:23] | Yeah, that’s weird–shipping company uses dashboard GPS. | 真奇怪 运输公司怎么用仪表式定位装置 |
[08:26] | No, dummy, that GPS actually belongs to | 不 傻子 这定位装置实际上 |
[08:28] | whoever was shipping the heroin. | 是运海洛因的人的 |
[08:29] | You would probably wanna track $2 million of product, too. | 换你你也会想盯着两百万的毒品的 |
[08:32] | Mouse, can you reverse the signal, | 耗子 你能回溯信号 |
[08:34] | figure out where it’s being tracked from? | 看看追踪它的人是谁吗 |
[08:35] | Yeah, it’s easy peasy. You call me dummy? | 小菜一碟 你喊我傻子吗 |
[08:37] | Yeah, so reverse the– the dumb stuff. | 没错 回溯…那什么吧 |
[08:45] | Hey, you get anything from the mom? | 从那位妈妈那问出什么了吗 |
[08:46] | Not really. Where are you? | 没有 你们怎么样 |
[08:48] | Well, the truck was never opened. | 车厢根本就没被打开 |
[08:50] | It’s a botched robbery. How does that happen? | 不是老手作案 为什么呢 |
[08:53] | I think Charles and his friends | 我觉得查尔斯和他朋友 |
[08:54] | were riding behind the truck as security. | 是跟在卡车后面押运的 |
[08:56] | They got hit by Mexican gangbangers– | 他们被墨西哥黑帮袭击了 |
[08:58] | Which explains the Malverde crystals at the scene. | 所以现场才有马尔贝尔德水晶 |
[09:00] | Uh-huh. Kids go down defending their product. | 没错 几个人上前保护毒品 |
[09:03] | Charles knows the cops are coming, so he runs. | 查尔斯知道警察要来 就跑了 |
[09:05] | He’s either dead, or he’s hiding. | 他要么死了 要么就在避风头 |
[09:06] | No, Charles ain’t caught up. | 不 查尔斯没涉案 |
[09:08] | How do we know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[09:10] | Well, his friends are gangbangers, he isn’t. | 他的朋友是黑帮 他不是 |
[09:12] | We can’t even place him at the scene. | 我们都无法确定他是否在现场 |
[09:14] | I want to know where at truck was headed | 我要知道那辆卡车是往哪开的 |
[09:15] | and whose drugs they were. | 毒品又属于谁 |
[09:16] | That’s cool, but… | 没问题 但是 |
[09:18] | what I asked was, how do we know Charles isn’t caught up? | 我问的是 你怎么知道查尔斯没涉案 |
[09:24] | Because I just said so. | 我就是知道 |
[09:28] | Ruzek’s trying to figure out where the drugs were headed. | 鲁塞克正在查毒品运往哪里 |
[09:31] | All right, where’s the driver? | 好 司机在哪 |
[09:33] | We’ve got an alert out on him, nothing from State Troopers yet. | 我们发布了警报 州警察还没消息 |
[09:36] | Olinsky headed to his apartment to check it out. | 奥林斯基去他公寓搜了 |
[09:40] | Move faster. | 抓紧 |
[09:46] | So the GPS uses a cellular connection | 定位装置是用的手机信号 |
[09:48] | to check in with a central data server. | 和中央数据器联通 |
[09:50] | That server holds the account info, see? | 服务器里存有账户信息 看到了吗 |
[09:53] | All right, great, I’ll get a warrant, | 很好 我去要搜查令 |
[09:54] | get the GPS company to hand it over. | 让定位公司交出信息 |
[09:55] | Well, I already accessed their server. | 我已经进了他们的服务器 |
[09:58] | When? What? | 什么 什么时候 |
[09:59] | Yeah, it was faster. | 那样快一点 |
[10:02] | All right, so the IP address used to check in | 好嘞 登入的IP地址 |
[10:04] | is located at 2200 Wabash. | 位于沃巴什街2200号 |
[10:06] | See, the truck hits that location once a month | 你看 那卡车每月去一次那个地址 |
[10:07] | and stays at that location | 在那里每次 |
[10:08] | no longer than 30 minutes every time. | 逗留不超过半小时 |
[10:10] | All right, here, my turn. | 好 该我了 |
[10:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:14] | It’s a Gangster Disciples location. | 那是黑帮弟子的地盘 |
[10:15] | There was an arrest there five years ago. | 五年前在那有过抓捕行动 |
[10:17] | Gangster Disciples. How does that help us? | 黑帮弟子 这线索有用吗 |
[10:18] | Two victims, Charles Gray’s friends, were G-Ds. | 两名受害者 查尔斯·格雷的朋友 都是其成员 |
[10:21] | The heroin was headed to a G-D location. | 海洛因也被运到他们的地盘 |
[10:23] | I’ll bet they know where Charles is at. Let’s go. | 我打赌他们肯定知道查尔斯在哪 走 |
[10:25] | – All right. – Let’s go. | -好 -我们走 |
[10:26] | We should tell Voight we’re rolling out. | 我们该告诉博伊特我们要过去 |
[10:28] | Yeah, it seems like he’s got a lot on his plate. | 他看着好像挺忙的 |
[10:32] | You don’t have to come. Mouse, just text me the address. | 你不去也行 耗子 把地址发给我 |
[10:39] | We can’t just move on the warehouse. | 我们不能就这么进仓库 |
[10:41] | There could be 20 guys in there. | 里面可能有二十个人呢 |
[10:43] | Could be hiding Charles in there. | 查尔斯可能关在里面 |
[10:46] | Why do you want to find this kid? | 你为什么想找到这孩子 |
[10:47] | You trying to make a point to Voight? | 想反驳博伊特吗 |
[10:50] | He wants us to take the lead. | 他想让我们以身作则的嘛 |
[10:58] | We’re made. The whole block’s on countersurveillance. | 我们被算计了 整片街区都在反监视 |
[11:03] | All right, we’re gonnary something different. | 好 我们换个策略 |
[11:12] | We need more brothers on this unit, man. | 这个小组还需要几个兄弟 |
[11:14] | I’m your brother, Kev. | 我是你兄弟啊 凯文 |
[11:16] | Yeah, you are. Don’t tell Halstead, though. | 是 不过别告诉霍斯特德 |
[11:18] | He gets jealous about stuff like that. | 这种事会让他嫉妒的 |
[11:21] | Hey, what’s up? How y’all doing? | 我说你们 你们好啊 |
[11:25] | I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[11:26] | I don’t know. You know a lot of cops? | 不知道 你认识挺多警察吗 |
[11:28] | Hey, don’t worry about it. Got people everywhere. | 不用跑 周围都是我们的人 |
[11:30] | Let’s go back inside just for a hot minute. | 咱们回里面聊聊吧 |
[11:31] | I don’t think you wanna do that. | 最好别这样 |
[11:32] | – I don’t think you wanna… – I think we might want to, bro. | -最好别… -我们想这样 兄弟 |
[11:34] | I’m telling you, man, it’s not a good idea. | 跟你说 伙计 别这样 |
[11:39] | – No, no, please– I— – Wait, wait, wait. Listen, listen! | -别啊 求你了 -等等 听我说 |
[11:43] | I’m telling you, we gotta get outta here! | 我说真的 我们得出去 |
[11:44] | – I’m telling you we gotta… – I said on the wall! | -我们得… -我说了趴墙上 |
[11:46] | Wait! No! Don’t let the door close! | 等等 不 别关门 |
[11:48] | Get up against the wall! Stay there! | 贴着墙 不许动 |
[11:50] | Both of you face the wall! | 你们俩都贴着 |
[11:52] | Stay there. | 不许动 |
[11:54] | Get his phone. | 收了他手机 |
[11:57] | Guys. | 各位 |
[12:01] | – They’re burning it down! – Oh, Damn! | -他们要烧了这里 -完了 |
[12:03] | I told you, we gotta get outta here! | 我说了 我们得出去 |
[12:04] | Everybody out! No. No, no, no, no, no, no. | 大家都撤出去 不要啊 |
[12:07] | Damn! | 操 |
[12:09] | What’s wrong with the door?! | 门怎么了 |
[12:10] | It’s locked from the outside. | 是从外面锁的 |
[12:11] | There’s no other door! | 没别的门了 |
[12:14] | This is 5021-Ida. Emergency. Emergency. | 我是5021I 紧急情况 |
[12:16] | 10-1, we are locked down at 2200 Wabash. | 呼叫总部 我们被困在沃巴什街2200号 |
[12:19] | Roll fire. I repeat, roll fire. | 发生火灾 重复一遍 发生火灾 |
[12:21] | We are surrounded by flames, holding two offenders. | 我们被大火包围 押有两名罪犯 |
[12:24] | On our way. | 马上到 |
[12:27] | The two of you get as low as you can. | 你们尽量趴低 |
[12:29] | Get down, all right? Keep your mouths covered. | 趴下 好吗 捂住嘴 |
[12:40] | Jay! | 杰 |
[12:41] | Over here! | 这里 |
[12:45] | Can you get up here? | 你能够到吗 |
[12:50] | Kev! Kevin! | 凯文 |
[12:52] | Over here! | 这里 |
[12:56] | I got you. | 我帮你 |
[13:09] | There you go, Jay. | 上吧 杰 |
[13:10] | – Get the door! – Go! | -去开门 -快 |
[13:11] | Get the door! | 去开门 |
[13:13] | He’s out the window! He’s out the window! | 他从窗户出去了 出去了 |
[13:15] | – Come on! Come here. – Come on. Come on. | -快啊 快来 -快 |
[13:17] | Jay! | 杰 |
[13:25] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[13:34] | Wait! Wait, what are y’all doing? We helped y’all! | 等等 你们想干什么 我们救了你们 |
[13:37] | We told y’all what was going on. You can’t arrest us. | 我们警告你们了 你不能逮捕我们 |
[13:39] | Did I say you were under arrest? | 我说你们被捕了吗 |
[13:41] | I don’t think so. Come on. You all are coming with us. | 没有吧 走 跟我们走一趟 |
[13:44] | Have a little talk. | 大家聊聊 |
[13:51] | Sherri, this is Sergeant Platt again at the 21st District. | 雪莉 我还是21分局的普拉特警长 |
[13:56] | You are now four hours late from our agreed-upon time | 你比我们约定的时间已经迟到四小时 |
[13:59] | to pick up your niece. | 来接你侄女了 |
[14:01] | When my shift ends if you are not here, | 等我轮班结束 你还不到 |
[14:05] | I will place her with Child and Family Services | 我就把她交给儿童与家庭服务机构 |
[14:08] | which I do not want to do, but will if I have to. | 我不想这样 但万不得已我会的 |
[14:27] | I made a call. It was stupid, and it was dangerous. | 我的行动愚蠢又危险 |
[14:32] | I don’t know who Charles Gray is to you, | 我不知道查尔斯·格雷是你什么人 |
[14:35] | but I was just following a lead. | 我只是追查线索 |
[14:39] | Charles… | 查尔斯 |
[14:44] | His mother was intimate with an informant I was working. | 他妈妈跟我以前一个线人很亲近 |
[14:48] | It was 20 years ago, Gang Unit. | 那是二十年前在黑帮调查组的时候了 |
[14:50] | One day she calls me, says the guy’s cracked up. | 有天她打电话给我 说那人精神崩溃了 |
[14:57] | I arrive, he’s got a knife to her throat. | 我赶到场 他正拿刀子抵着她喉咙 |
[15:03] | I shot my own C.I. to save her. | 我击毙了自己的线人 救了她一命 |
[15:07] | She knew more than my informant. | 她的情报比我的线人还多 |
[15:11] | But she didn’t want city money. | 但她不想要警局的奖励 |
[15:12] | She just…wanted out completely. | 只想全身而退 |
[15:17] | So because you’re close with the mom, | 所以因为你和他妈妈关系好 |
[15:21] | you’re sure the son is clean. | 就确定儿子也是无辜的吗 |
[15:25] | The only thing I’m sure of, Jay, | 我确定的唯一一件事 杰 |
[15:28] | is the sun will come out tomorrow. | 就是明天太阳依旧会升起 |
[15:32] | I’m just letting you know I trust this woman. | 我想让你知道我信任她 |
[15:36] | She’s only done good by me. | 她没害过我 |
[15:47] | So y’all don’t know nothing about a G-D shipment last night? | 你们都不知道昨晚黑帮弟子运货了吗 |
[15:49] | That’s $2 million worth of white, | 价值两百万的毒品 |
[15:51] | and you don’t know nothing about it? | 你们却一点都不知情吗 |
[15:52] | I know about a promise you made. | 我知道你做的保证 |
[15:53] | You said we wasn’t gonna get arrested. | 你说不会逮捕我们 |
[15:56] | The promise is still good. Do you have cuffs on? | 保证还有效啊 你们手上有手铐吗 |
[16:00] | All right, do you recognize these two? | 好的 你认识这两个人吗 |
[16:06] | Great! So you know them. | 太好了 你认识他们 |
[16:08] | Look, no one outside of this room is gonna know what you say. | 外面的人不会知道你说了些什么 |
[16:11] | Who tried to rob the truck? | 谁要抢那辆车 |
[16:16] | They did. | 就是他们 |
[16:19] | They did? | 是他们吗 |
[16:21] | They weren’t trailing the truck? They weren’t security? | 他们不是跟着这辆车吗 他们不是警卫吗 |
[16:23] | No, they wasn’t even supposed to be there. | 不 他们根本就不该出现 |
[16:26] | They were supposed to be at the spot to unload the truck. | 他们本该出现在卸货点卸货的 |
[16:29] | They robbed their own clique. | 他们抢了自家的东西 |
[16:31] | Them and some other dude. | 他们和其他一些人 |
[16:36] | This dude? | 这家伙呢 |
[16:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:39] | But tell you what, Chief is looking for whoever did it, | 但是我告诉你们 队长在查是谁干的 |
[16:41] | and he out 2 mil, so somebody gonna pay. | 他丢了两百万的货 总有人要付出代价 |
[16:51] | G-D’ put 10 grand on the street | 黑帮弟子出一万 |
[16:52] | for any information that IDs Charles. | 悬赏能找出查尔斯的信息 |
[16:54] | I looked into his social media, his Fabook. | 我查了他的社交网络 脸书主页 |
[16:56] | There’s no overlap with the victims from the robbery. | 他跟劫案的受害人完全没有交集 |
[16:59] | He must know them from the bad old days. | 他肯定是很久以前认识他们的 |
[17:00] | So maybe he’s safe. | 所以他可能是清白的 |
[17:02] | None of us caught it– | 我们都没发现 |
[17:04] | Charles has a Class A license. | 查尔斯有A级驾驶证 |
[17:07] | He knew how to drive the tractor trailer. | 他知道怎么驾驶货柜车 |
[17:10] | All right, so he’s a good kid with bad friends. | 行 那他是个交了很多狐朋狗友的好孩子 |
[17:13] | He gets pulled into their robbery crew | 他被卷入到他们的抢劫大业中 |
[17:14] | to be a getaway driver. | 在他们跑路时帮他们开车 |
[17:16] | They were gonna hijack their own truck. | 他们要抢劫他们自己的货车 |
[17:18] | The Mexican angle– What are we missing? | 墨西哥人那边 我们还缺什么 |
[17:20] | Plenty. | 很多 |
[17:21] | Without Charles, we don’t have a witness. | 我们找不到查尔斯 就没有证人 |
[17:23] | So missing truck driver’s our most likely murder suspect. | 所以失踪的货车司机很有可能是我们的嫌犯 |
[17:26] | Charles and his buddies roll up, driver starts blasting. | 查尔斯那帮人出现了 司机就慌了 |
[17:29] | Aaron McIntire–47 years old | 艾伦·麦金泰尔 47岁 |
[17:31] | an according to his trucking company, a model employee. | 据他的货车公司说他是一名模范员工 |
[17:35] | A model employee registered with a .40-caliber handgun. | 模范员工名下还有把点四口径的手枪呢 |
[17:38] | Same caliber as the victims at the scene. | 与现场受害者的枪伤一致 |
[17:40] | We checked his apartment. His car was still in the lot. | 我们搜查过他的公寓 他的车还在车库里 |
[17:43] | We alerted Drug Interdiction agencies along the highway. | 我们在路上就通知了禁毒机构 |
[17:45] | Nothing. | 但没有发现 |
[17:46] | I should be sitting across from this guy right now. | 这个家伙早就应该抓进来了 |
[17:49] | Guy’s hauling drugs, | 他在运毒 |
[17:50] | might’ve killed two kids a mile from here. | 说不定在不远处就把那俩孩子杀了 |
[17:52] | He has two stepsons from an ex-wife. | 他的前妻给他带了两个继子 |
[17:54] | His son Keith is local. | 他儿子基思在本地 |
[17:55] | Hit it. You and Al. | 去吧 你和老埃 |
[18:03] | What’d Voight say? | 博伊特怎么说 |
[18:08] | He told me a story. | 他跟我讲了个故事 |
[18:10] | About how he gave the mom a card. | 讲他怎么给的那位母亲名片吗 |
[18:12] | And because of that, we operate in the dark. | 正因如此 我们不能公开行动 |
[18:15] | If he told you what he did for me, | 如果他告诉你他为我做的事 |
[18:18] | you wouldn’t like it. | 你肯定不会喜欢 |
[18:21] | But the only way I’m here hang this conversation with you | 但我之所以能在这里和你说话 |
[18:23] | is because of what he did. | 都是因为他做的那些事 |
[18:30] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[18:32] | I’d like to think I could handle it. | 我还是认为我能处理好 |
[18:34] | I hear you. | 我懂 |
[18:39] | The kid matters to Voight. So he matters to me. | 那孩子对博伊特很重要 所以对我也很重要 |
[18:43] | That’s the gig. It’s simple. | 事情就是这样 很简单 |
[18:56] | A barking dog. That’s why we’re here? | 我们要来这里就因为有狗叫吗 |
[18:57] | Yeah, it’s a quality of life violation. | 因为狗叫会让周围人的生活质量大打折扣 |
[19:00] | Can I ask something? | 我能问件事吗 |
[19:01] | You two were told to only take B.S. calls | 你们俩今天接的警都这么扯淡 |
[19:03] | because I’m back here today. | 是因为我跟你们一起来了吧 |
[19:04] | That didn’t sound like a question. | 这听上去不像是疑问啊 |
[19:05] | Platt really did pull strings to get you in our car. | 普拉特走后门才把你安排到我们车里 |
[19:08] | The city’s careful now. | 现在市里办事可谨慎了 |
[19:09] | Something happens, and you sue us… | 要是出了什么事 你告我们… |
[19:10] | I’m not gonna sue, because nothing’s gonna happen. | 我才不会告你们 因为根本不会出什么事 |
[19:12] | That’s kinda the point. Just stay in the car. | 就是这个意思 乖乖待在车里就好 |
[19:15] | We’ll check on Fido, and then drive through | 我们去看看那条狗 然后就能 |
[19:16] | the worst neighborhood in the district, promise. | 驾车从最乱的区域离开了 我保证 |
[19:19] | You warm enough back there? | 你在车里不冷吧 |
[19:21] | – I don’t even hear a dog. – All right, just sit tight. | -我根本没听到狗叫 -待在车里别动 |
[19:34] | Chicago Police! Anyone home? | 芝加哥警局 有人在家吗 |
[20:00] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[20:02] | Chicago Police! Anyone home?! | 芝加哥警局 有人在家吗 |
[20:06] | – Burgess. – Oh, my God. | -伯吉斯 -天呐 |
[20:49] | I’m a police officer. You need to turn the car off | 我是警察 现在命令你调头 |
[20:52] | and remain inside with your hands where I can see them. | 把你的手伸出车外放到我看得见的地方 |
[21:10] | 2113 emergency. | 2113紧急事件 |
[21:11] | Shots fired at the police at the 1900 block of West Ohio. | 西俄亥俄1900街道发生持枪袭警案件 |
[21:14] | Copy that, 2113… | 收到 2113 |
[21:26] | Requesting immediate backup! | 请求即刻增援 |
[21:27] | Use extreme caution. | 高度警备状态 |
[21:29] | Offenders may be holding a citizen. | 歹徒可能挟持了一名人质 |
[21:30] | – Roman, go! – Get out of the car! | -罗曼 快去 -快下车 |
[21:32] | Get out of the car! | 快下车 |
[21:33] | Get your hands out of the car! | 把手伸出车外 |
[21:35] | Outta the car! Get out of the car! | 下车 快下车 |
[21:37] | – Rogers, you got him? – Yeah. | -罗杰斯 抓住他了吗 -抓住了 |
[21:39] | Here’s the truck. Come on, let’s go. | 车子在这里 过来 我们走 |
[21:42] | Nadia! Nadia! Nadia! | 娜迪亚 娜迪亚 娜迪亚 |
[21:45] | – Are you–are you hurt? – No, I– | -你 你受伤了吗 -没 我… |
[21:46] | – Are you hit? – No, I think I’m good. | -你中枪了吗 -没有 我没事 |
[21:47] | Let me check. | 让我看看 |
[21:49] | Roman left the keys. | 罗曼把钥匙留下了 |
[21:57] | Squad, disregard the missing citizen. | 增援小队 解除人质警报 |
[21:59] | Copy that, 2113. | 收到 2113小队 |
[22:01] | We got ’em. | 我们抓住他们了 |
[22:03] | Yeah, we got ’em. | 是的 抓住他了 |
[22:07] | Yes, Aaron McIntire’s my stepdad. | 是的 艾伦·麦金泰尔是我继父 |
[22:09] | He called yeerday from the road. | 昨天他在路上打电话给我 |
[22:11] | He seemed shaken up. | 他听起来很慌张 |
[22:13] | What’d he say? | 他说了什么 |
[22:14] | Somebody was after him. | 说有人要找他算账 |
[22:16] | Said he messed up, but wouldn’t say how. | 说他搞砸了 但不肯说具体怎么回事 |
[22:19] | He called from a Wisconsin number. | 他电话区号是威斯康星州的 |
[22:21] | I know the area code ’cause we have a hunting cabin up there. | 我们有一间狩猎小屋在那 所以我认识区号 |
[22:24] | I told him to call the cops, | 我让他报警 |
[22:25] | but he said they’d never believe his story. | 可他说警察肯定不会相信他的故事 |
[22:27] | He’d be surprised. | 那不一定 |
[22:30] | We hear all kinds of stuff. | 我们什么样的事都听过 |
[22:33] | We’re gonna need the address to the cabin. | 我们需要那间小屋的地址 |
[22:35] | Anyone else up there who knows him, | 以及那边所有他认识人的姓名地址 |
[22:37] | we need their info, too. | 都写下来 |
[22:38] | Start writing, Keith. | 快写吧 基思 |
[22:43] | Yo, Olinsky, it’s Mouse. | 奥林斯基 我是耗子 |
[22:44] | Any luck in the bomb shelter? | 在防空洞里找到什么了吗 |
[22:46] | The what? | 什么地方 |
[22:47] | Yeah, I just looked up Keith McIntire’s house. | 我刚刚查了一下基思·麦金泰尔的房子 |
[22:49] | County assessor says that he’s got a structure out back | 郡税务评估部门说他家后面有一处建筑 |
[22:51] | like from the Cold War days. Legit bomb shelter. | 好像是冷战时期留下的 合法防空洞 |
[22:54] | Wait a minute. There’s one more thing. | 等一下 还有件事 |
[22:56] | Hello? | 喂 |
[22:58] | You there? What– | 还在听吗 怎么… |
[22:59] | You got two seconds to tell me what’s going on | 限你两秒内告诉我是怎么回事 |
[23:01] | or I’ll put you on your ass! | 否则我就把你揍趴下 |
[23:20] | Open it. | 打开 |
[23:23] | Open it! | 快打开 |
[23:32] | On your knees. Hands behind your head. | 跪下 双手抱头 |
[23:46] | Aaron McIntire? Chicago Police. | 艾伦·麦金泰尔 我们是芝加哥警察 |
[23:50] | I need you to step away from the door. | 请你从门后让开 |
[23:54] | Where’s my son? | 我儿子在哪 |
[23:57] | He’s outside. | 他在外面 |
[24:00] | Who sent you?! | 谁派你来的 |
[24:01] | I’m a Chicago Police Officer. My partner is with your son. | 我是芝加哥警察 我的搭档和你儿子在一起 |
[24:05] | Now, step away and put your hands over your head. | 请马上退后 举起手来 |
[24:16] | I didn’t tell anyone. | 我没有告诉任何人 |
[24:21] | I was broke, okay? | 我破产了 好吗 |
[24:23] | A driver I know hooked me up with these guys, Mexicans. | 我认识的一个司机把我介绍给这些墨西哥人 |
[24:27] | I’d drive the trailer down to Texas, | 我把车开到德克萨斯州 |
[24:29] | they put me up in a hotel. | 他们安排我住旅馆 |
[24:30] | They load the trailer the next day | 第二天他们把货装好 |
[24:31] | and I just drive it back up here. | 然后我再开回来 |
[24:33] | 2 million in heroin each time. | 每趟运送价值两百万的海洛因 |
[24:35] | I never see what’s in the back. It’s sealed. | 我从没看过后面运的是什么 都是封住的 |
[24:40] | I’m coming clean here. I-I am. | 我全都交代了 真的 |
[24:42] | Oh, then tell me about those two kids you shot dead. | 那就告诉我你开枪杀死那两个孩子的事 |
[24:47] | I never drive with my gun. | 我开车从不带枪 |
[24:49] | I didn’t shoot those kids. | 我没有朝那些孩子开枪 |
[24:52] | All right, so then how come they’re dead? | 好吧 那他们是怎么死的 |
[24:56] | This time it was different. | 这次和以前不一样 |
[24:57] | I get down to Texas and there’s this–this psycho. | 我到了德克萨斯州 有一个疯子 |
[25:01] | They want him to ride with me, for security. | 他们想让他和我一起回来 以保证安全 |
[25:03] | Must have been a bigger load. | 一定是这批货量比以前大 |
[25:05] | This killer rides in the cab all the way back with me. | 一路上这家伙都和我坐在驾驶室里 |
[25:08] | Doesn’t say two words. | 一言不发 |
[25:11] | So your story is the Mystery Mexican shot those boys. | 所以你是说神秘墨西哥人杀了那俩孩子喽 |
[25:14] | Like it was nothing. | 他表现得跟没事人一样 |
[25:16] | He’s probably out there looking for that third kid. | 他很有可能正在外面找另外那个孩子呢 |
[25:27] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[25:30] | You gonna find this psycho? | 你们会找到那个疯子吗 |
[25:33] | No. You are. | 不 你来找 |
[25:37] | We got some photos for you to look at. | 我们有一些照片需要你辨认一下 |
[25:41] | – You got it? – Yeah. | -好了吗 -好了 |
[25:48] | Sherri Gifford, you’re late to pick up your niece. | 雪莉·吉弗德 你这么晚才来接你侄女 |
[25:54] | I got a lot going on today. My nephew got killed. I– | 我今天事很多 我侄子死了 我… |
[25:58] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[26:02] | Hey, Denise, will you go sit in my chair? | 丹妮丝 去我的座位上坐一下好吗 |
[26:04] | Can I try your pen? | 我能玩你的笔吗 |
[26:05] | Yeah, you can try my pen. | 当然 你去玩我的笔吧 |
[26:08] | Come here, please. | 请跟我过来 |
[26:12] | Are you using? Currently? | 你现在在吸毒吗 |
[26:14] | Search me, Officer. | 随便你搜我身 警官 |
[26:15] | Yeah, it’s Sergeant, and I’d rather you take a piss test. | 我是警长 我希望你去做一个尿检 |
[26:18] | Yeah, You walk into my district high on drugs. | 你嗑药嗑嗨了还敢走进我的局里 |
[26:20] | Happens all the time, but not to people | 这事经常发生 但我是不会 |
[26:23] | I’m about to entrust with a minor. | 把一个未成年人交给这样的人的 |
[26:24] | How’d you get here? | 你是怎么来的 |
[26:26] | I drove my car, paid for, thank you very much. | 开我自己的车 我自己买的 非常感谢 |
[26:29] | Wrong answer. | 答案错误 |
[26:30] | You are not transporting that girl in your vehicle. | 你不能开你的车带那女孩走 |
[26:32] | This is the last thing I wanted to do, | 我本不希望这样做 |
[26:35] | but I’m gonna have DCFS take Denise. | 但我要让儿童和家庭服务局带走丹妮丝 |
[26:39] | You’re not taking that child away from me. | 不许你把孩子从我身边带走 |
[26:40] | Dee Dee, let’s go. | 丹丹 我们走 |
[26:41] | Is that a threat? I feel unsafe. | 你是在威胁我吗 我感到不安全 |
[26:43] | Do I need to have you escorted out? | 需要我找人押送你出去吗 |
[26:45] | Look, Dee Dee needs her family. Dee Dee, let’s go! | 丹丹需要她的家人 丹丹我们走 |
[26:47] | Honestly? She can do better. | 老实说 她没有你这样的家人会更好 |
[26:48] | Dee Dee, let’s go! | 丹丹 我们走 |
[27:01] | Oh, she’s all yours. | 她归你们处置了 |
[27:10] | You look good up there. | 你坐在上面样子很不错 |
[27:14] | Thanks for not making me go with my Aunt Sherri. | 谢谢你没有逼我跟雪莉阿姨走 |
[27:16] | Sure. | 应该的 |
[27:19] | But where do I go now? | 但是现在我该去哪 |
[27:20] | Hey, sweetheart, we’re working on that, okay? | 亲爱的 我们会有办法的 好吗 |
[27:29] | Yeah. | 进来 |
[27:30] | I wanted you to see this. | 我觉得你应该看看这个 |
[27:33] | I kept digng into Charles, | 我一直在调查查尔斯 |
[27:34] | and we found his phone along with his wallet. | 我们找到他钱包的时候也找到了他的手机 |
[27:36] | Mouse recovered some deleted photos from it. | 耗子恢复了上面删掉的照片 |
[27:40] | He’s throwing gang signs. | 他摆的是黑帮的手势 |
[27:50] | That must be two years ago. Look how skinny he is. | 这一定是两年前拍的 看他那时候多瘦 |
[27:54] | He was just messing around, | 他当时只是在胡闹 |
[27:56] | I think it was, like, Halloween or something. | 我想那应该是万圣节还是什么的 |
[27:57] | – Halloween? – Yeah. | -万圣节吗 -对 |
[27:59] | So you’re saying he’s pretending to be a gangbanger. | 你说他只是装扮成一个黑帮成员 |
[28:02] | That was two years ago. | 那是两年前的事了 |
[28:03] | That’s why I got us outta there. | 所以我才带他离开那里 |
[28:05] | I got an entire unit searching the city for him. | 现在我全组的人都在满城找他 |
[28:09] | I told my team he was a good kid. | 我跟我的人说他是个好孩子 |
[28:21] | You went looking for him? | 你去找他了吗 |
[28:22] | No. | 没有 |
[28:23] | Or did you go visit him? You got him stashed somewhere? | 还是说你去看他了 你把他藏在什么地方了吗 |
[28:26] | Look, I-I-I went to the store! | 我去商店了而已 |
[28:27] | I told you do one thing! | 我让你做一件事 |
[28:30] | I said tell me the truth. | 你跟我说实话 |
[28:32] | Look, I did! | 我说的是实话 |
[28:34] | I’m putting my neck out for you, Michelle. | 我为你冒险出头 米歇尔 |
[28:36] | You understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[28:48] | You! | 你 |
[28:50] | In here, right now. | 马上过来 |
[28:52] | Which one of us? | 谁 |
[28:53] | Oh, I’ll get to you two. | 你们俩以后再说 |
[28:54] | You. What’s your name? | 你先来 你叫什么 |
[28:56] | Nadia, sir. | 娜迪亚 局长 |
[29:01] | Wanna make sure I got this. | 要我帮你们搞定吗 |
[29:08] | – Burgess. – Yes. | -伯吉斯 -在 |
[29:10] | You’ve been in multiple car accidents, | 你们出过多起汽车事故 |
[29:12] | the two of you had a squad blown up by an arsonist, | 你们俩有次让纵火犯把你们的巡逻车都烧了 |
[29:15] | and now this trip to the firing range. | 现在又被人把车打成了筛子 |
[29:17] | This is not Avis. These cars cost. | 我们不是租车公司 警车是要钱的 |
[29:22] | Action finds us, Sarge. | 麻烦找上的我们 警长 |
[29:25] | Get out of my face. | 你给我滚 |
[29:26] | I’ll deal with Fischer. | 我来对付费舍 |
[29:32] | – I don’t think– – Go! | -我不觉得… -滚 |
[29:37] | Truck driver ID’d this guy. | 货车司机认出了这个人 |
[29:39] | Octavio Ramirez is our gunman. | 开枪的人是奥克塔维奥·拉米雷斯 |
[29:41] | He hit on both FBI and ICE databases. | 联调局和移民及海关执法局数据库里都有他 |
[29:44] | Wanted for multiple drug-related murders in Durango. | 因在杜兰戈犯下多起涉及毒品谋杀案被通缉 |
[29:46] | If his job was to secure that shipment, | 如果他负责确保那批货的安全 |
[29:48] | you better believe he’s looking for Charles Gray. | 那他肯定在找查尔斯·格雷 |
[29:50] | He got to send a message. | 他肯定放出消息了 |
[29:51] | This is good work–you put out an investigative alert. | 干得漂亮 你发出了调查警报 |
[29:54] | And got the FBI to add him to Chicago’s most wanted. | 还让联调局把他列为芝加哥头号通缉犯 |
[29:56] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[29:59] | Look, slow down. | 慢点说 |
[30:02] | It’s okay. I’m on my way. | 没事 我马上去 |
[30:07] | He’s in there. | 他在里面 |
[30:11] | If I didn’t help, they were gonna kill Mom. | 如果我不帮忙 他们就会杀了我妈 |
[30:14] | We got to get him to a hospital. | 我们得送他去医院 |
[30:16] | We can’t. | 不行 |
[30:17] | He goes in, he’s in the system, there’s nothing I can do. | 他去医院就会进入系统 我就帮不了你们了 |
[30:23] | Yeah, where you at? | 喂 你在哪里 |
[30:24] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[30:25] | It’s Charles. He came home. | 是查尔斯 他回家了 |
[30:30] | I need your brother. | 我需要你弟弟的帮助 |
[30:33] | Will’s an awesome surgeon. | 威尔是个很厉害的外科医生 |
[30:34] | He’s worked in worse conditions than this. | 他处理过比他现在更严重的伤 |
[30:37] | Darius rolled up, and I couldn’t disrespect him. | 达里斯出现了 我不能不给他面子 |
[30:42] | He said we were going for a ride. | 他说出去遛一遛 |
[30:44] | Didn’t mention any robbery. | 没说要抢劫 |
[30:46] | Okay, what we’re looking at– | 目前情况 |
[30:47] | two large caliber gunshots to the right shoulder. | 右肩有两处大口径枪伤 |
[30:50] | Charles, nice work. CVS? | 查尔斯 不错嘛 去CVS弄的吗 |
[30:53] | – Walgreens. – My man. | -沃尔格林药店 -厉害啊 |
[30:56] | Can you get ’em out? | 能取出来吗 |
[30:57] | No problem. Leave you some badass scars, too. | 没问题 还会给你留道霸气的伤疤 |
[31:04] | I said I wasn’t robbing anyone. | 我说不想抢劫 |
[31:06] | They said if I didn’t drive off with that truck, | 他们说如果我不开车 |
[31:08] | they’d come after Mom. | 就来找我妈的麻烦 |
[31:10] | You’re safe now, baby. | 你现在安全了 孩子 |
[31:11] | All right, who’s assisting me? | 好 谁来给我搭把手 |
[31:13] | I got you. I will. | 我来吧 |
[31:13] | Go in my bag, get the suture, load the lidocaine. | 到我包里拿缝合线 准备好麻醉剂 |
[31:16] | I need a scalpel and small forceps | 给我手术刀和小镊子 |
[31:17] | and whatever gauze is in there. | 还有包里所有纱布 |
[31:19] | Here’s your gauze. | 给你纱布 |
[31:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:22] | Here’s the kit. | 手术工具 |
[31:23] | All right, this is gonna hurt, Charles, | 好 会很疼的 查尔斯 |
[31:26] | but I need to open up that wound | 但我需要割开伤口 |
[31:27] | so we can get those slugs out and stop the bleeding. | 才能取出子弹 然后止血 |
[31:33] | Lidocaine. | 麻醉剂 |
[31:34] | All right, scalpel. Here we go. | 好 手术刀 开始了 |
[31:39] | I know. I know–gauze. | 是很疼 我知道 纱布 |
[31:42] | That’s it. I know. You’re doing great. | 好了 没事 你做得很好 |
[31:44] | – Okay. – More gauze here. | -好 -再给我拿纱布 |
[31:46] | Michelle, sit down. | 米歇尔 先坐吧 |
[31:49] | – Needle driver. – Yeah. | -钳子 -好 |
[31:51] | Ah, all right, got it. | 好了 没事了 |
[31:59] | It’s all right. | 都好了 |
[32:00] | A lot of pressure just got released. | 刚释放了很大一部分压力 |
[32:02] | Suture. | 缝合线 |
[32:05] | All right, stitching the wound closed. | 好 马上帮你缝合伤口 |
[32:09] | All right, and one down. | 好 搞定一处 |
[32:12] | Okay, Jay, lidocaine. | 杰 麻醉剂 |
[32:21] | All right, here we go, here we go, that’s it. | 好了好了 做得很好 |
[32:32] | Got it. | 取出来了 |
[32:34] | I know. All right. | 没事 放心 |
[32:36] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[32:58] | Suture. | 缝合线 |
[32:58] | It’s Ramirez. He’s not alone. | 是拉米雷斯 还有别人 |
[33:00] | Get him down in the basement. | 带他去地下室 |
[33:02] | I can’t–second bullet nicked an artery. | 不行 第二颗子弹割到了动脉 |
[33:04] | Look, they’re coming. At least one out back. | 他们马上进来了 后面至少有一个人 |
[33:12] | Will. Will! | 威尔 威尔 |
[33:14] | If I move him now, he’ll bleed to death. | 如果现在动他 他会失血致死 |
[33:18] | I need to tie off this artery. | 我需要处理好这条动脉 |
[33:24] | – Will! – They’re here. | -威尔 -他们来了 |
[33:25] | Someone’s upstairs. | 有人在楼上 |
[33:26] | Almost there. | 马上就好了 |
[33:29] | All right, and done. Let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[33:31] | – On your feet. – Come on. | -下去 -来 |
[33:32] | There you go. You got him? | 好 扶住他了吗 |
[33:35] | Oh, I got him. All right, you’re good. | 扶住了 好 我们走 |
[33:37] | Here we go. Alright. | 我们走 来 |
[35:46] | Clear. | 安全了 |
[35:49] | Hey, Doc, you back there? | 医生 你在后面吗 |
[35:51] | Yeah, we’re back here. | 嗯 我们在这里呢 |
[35:52] | All right. You’re safe now. | 好 现在安全了 |
[35:57] | He gonna live? | 他不会有事吧 |
[35:58] | He’s gonna be fine. I just want to pack the wound. | 不会有事的 我再把伤口缝合就好了 |
[36:00] | Come on, give me a hand. | 来 帮我一把 |
[36:02] | All right. We got you. | 好 来吧 |
[36:09] | I blew it. | 我搞砸了 |
[36:10] | No, you didn’t. | 你没有 |
[36:13] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[36:14] | Patrol is gonna be telling that story for years. | 巡警会把那个故事说上好多年的 |
[36:17] | Commander Fischer screamed at me. | 费舍局长朝我狂吼 |
[36:20] | In Intelligence, | 在情报组 |
[36:21] | that usually just means you’re doing your job. | 那通常意味着你做好了本职工作 |
[36:25] | What the hell was I thinking? | 我当时在想什么啊 |
[36:28] | You weren’t. | 你什么都没想 |
[36:30] | Your instincts took over, all right. | 你就是凭直觉做事 |
[36:32] | And they’re good instincts. | 那样做很对 |
[36:34] | You backed up Roman and Burgess. | 你帮了罗曼和伯吉斯 |
[36:36] | You stopped those two clowns before they got away. | 你在那两个小丑跑掉前制止了他们 |
[36:43] | What do you want to do? | 你想做什么 |
[36:45] | Do you want to keep answering phones? | 想继续接电话吗 |
[36:49] | ‘Cause it doesn’t matter to me either way. | 反正我无所谓 |
[36:50] | I want what you want. | 你想要的就是我想要的 |
[36:58] | I want to be a Chicago Police Officer. | 我想当一名芝加哥警察 |
[37:02] | Let’s do it then. | 那我们就努力 |
[37:05] | I got your back. | 我支持你 |
[37:13] | You can keep the pen. You want it? | 笔你可以留下 你想要吗 |
[37:16] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -嗯 -好 |
[37:20] | You listen up. | 听好 |
[37:22] | You be brave, okay? | 你要勇敢 知道吗 |
[37:24] | And I will see you very soon. | 我们马上就会见面 |
[37:28] | Be good. | 保重 |
[37:30] | Okay. Okay. | 好了好了 |
[37:34] | Bye, sweetie. | 拜拜 亲爱的 |
[37:36] | You be good, okay? | 要好好的 |
[37:50] | Hey, so how much of what went down tonight was, | 话说今晚的事 |
[37:56] | you know… | 你懂的… |
[37:58] | We’re a specialized unit. | 我们是专案组 |
[38:04] | Well, I’m thinking about sticking around. | 我在考虑留下 |
[38:08] | I talked to someone at Chicago Med. | 我问过芝加哥医院的人了 |
[38:10] | They need ER doctors. | 他们需要急救医生 |
[38:12] | Whoa, no more breast implants. | 不想去给人隆胸了啊 |
[38:16] | Son of a… | 你个混… |
[38:17] | I did cleft palates, too. | 我也做腭裂手术的 |
[38:18] | But no one mentions the cleft palates. | 但是从没人提腭裂手术 |
[38:21] | My bad. | 是我不好 |
[38:22] | It was fun for a while, | 有段时间我觉得还挺有趣 |
[38:24] | but, you know, New York wasn’t me. | 但纽约不适合我 |
[38:27] | I did three years of touching up rich men’s wives | 我给土豪老婆隆胸隆了三年 |
[38:29] | and not a minute meant as much as the work I did overseas. | 跟我在海外做的事相比 简直没有一点意义 |
[38:33] | Then why’d you bail on the gig in Sudan? | 那你为什么不留在苏丹 |
[38:36] | They threw money at me. | 他们用钱收买我 |
[38:39] | Plus things went south with a girl. | 再说我跟一个姑娘还闹掰了 |
[38:43] | Samara. Oh… | 萨马拉 天哪 |
[38:44] | if you could have seen her, man. | 你要是有机会见她就好了 兄弟 |
[38:46] | Most beautiful girl I ever met in my life. | 她是我认识的最漂亮的女孩 |
[38:51] | You should have been here. | 你早该过来了 |
[38:56] | Mom was dying, you were off partying. | 妈妈当时生命垂危 你却去风流了 |
[39:07] | You left. | 你离开了 |
[39:09] | I left to fight a war. | 我是去打仗 |
[39:12] | I came home. | 打完仗我就回家了 |
[39:19] | I saw Dad. | 我见了爸爸 |
[39:21] | He, uh, said you haven’t spoken in a year. | 他说你一年没跟他联系了 |
[39:26] | Probably two. | 可能是两年 |
[39:36] | That was the first tip your mom ever gave me. | 那是你妈妈给我的第一条情报 |
[39:38] | Probably saved four lives. | 可能救了四个人吧 |
[39:41] | It was a big win for the Gang Unit and me. | 对黑帮调查组和我来说都是次巨大的胜利 |
[39:43] | So I’m like, you know, “Let’s go out someplace nice | 所以我就说 我们去找个好地方 |
[39:45] | and celebrate.” | 一起庆祝吧 |
[39:47] | She suggests The Minnow. | 她建议去鲦鱼餐厅 |
[39:49] | I’m like, “No, I mean, someplace nice, with steaks. Gibson’s.” | 我说 不去 我要去有牛排鸡尾酒的高档地方 |
[39:54] | – She’s like– – I like The Minno. | -她说 -我喜欢鲦鱼餐厅 |
[39:56] | I say, “Michelle, I’ve been to The Minnow twice, | 我说 米歇尔 我去过两次鲦鱼餐厅 |
[39:58] | “Got sick two times. | 吃完后回回生病 |
[39:59] | And the drinks are worse than the food.” | 那里东西难吃 酒更难喝 |
[40:02] | Course, little did I know– | 当然 当时我不知道… |
[40:04] | Auntie Francine owns The Minnow. | 鲦鱼餐厅是弗朗辛阿姨开的 |
[40:11] | But your mom did things for the right reasons. | 但你妈妈做的事都是出于正当理由 |
[40:14] | Never took a nickel when she needed it most. | 即使在她最需要钱时 也没收一分钱 |
[40:17] | Kept you safe in a place where a lot of people go under. | 虽然很多人堕落了 但她还是把你保护好了 |
[40:20] | So I understand what you did to protect her. | 所以你为了保护她那样做我理解 |
[40:26] | You guys coming or going? | 你们是刚来还是要走啊 |
[40:27] | They’re coming, I’m going. | 他们刚来 我要走了 |
[40:29] | Okay then, you have an awesome day. | 那你们玩的开心 |
[40:31] | – Thanks. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[40:39] | Enough to get you and your mom on your feet. | 足够让你和你妈妈重新开始了 |
[40:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:53] | Thanks for everything. | 谢谢你 |
[40:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:57] | Well, you two take care of each other. | 你们俩照顾好彼此 保重 |
[40:59] | Yeah, you too. | 你也保重 |
[41:00] | All right. | 好 |
[41:03] | Wait, I don’t get it. | 等等 我不懂 |
[41:07] | Why do you do it? | 你为什么这样 |
[41:10] | Help people like me and my mom. | 帮我和我妈妈这样的人 |
[41:14] | You know, I never really thought about it. | 其实我从没想过为什么 |