时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I don’t like telling people things twice. | 话我不喜欢说两遍 |
[00:04] | Voight knows. | 博伊特知道了 |
[00:05] | I said we should come clean a month ago, | 一个月前我就说我们公开 |
[00:06] | and I’m gonna go talk to him. | 我马上就去跟他谈谈 |
[00:07] | You know it’s different for me. | 这件事对我来说不一样 |
[00:09] | We’ll cool it, for now. | 那我们先冷静一下 |
[00:11] | I wish I could have seen more of your city. | 真希望能多看看你的城市 |
[00:13] | It’s beautiful, even when it isn’t. | 这里很美 即便是有丑恶存在的时候 |
[00:16] | I want you so bad right now. | 我现在非常想要你 |
[00:17] | My place, one hour. | 我家 一小时后见 |
[00:21] | I don’t care who knows it. | 我才不管谁知道 |
[00:24] | Okay, everybody. | 好了 各位 |
[00:26] | Tomorrow, hundreds of business leaders | 明天 全世界范围内数以百计的 |
[00:28] | from around the world descend on the city, | 商业领袖会聚集在这座城市 |
[00:30] | and we’re gonna send a serious message to these leeches. | 我们要给这些吸血鬼一些颜色瞧瞧 |
[00:33] | Everyone down? | 都明白吗 |
[00:34] | Hell yeah! | 明白 |
[00:35] | Now, I know we’ve all grown tight over the last few weeks, | 我知道过去几周里大家的神经都绷得很紧 |
[00:37] | but remember to keep using your code names. | 但一定要记住继续使用你们的代号 |
[00:40] | We’re gonna need volunteers | 我们需要志愿者 |
[00:41] | to carry the cell-jammer backpacks. | 来背手机信号干扰设备 |
[00:44] | You guys. | 就你们了 |
[00:45] | We’re also gonna need volunteers to carry | 我们还需要志愿者来携带 |
[00:47] | and throw the motor oil bombs. | 并投放机油弹 |
[00:48] | – Right here. – You, you, and you. | -点我 -你 你和你 |
[00:52] | I’ll text all of you details | 等我决定好袭击目标的最佳时间后 |
[00:53] | when I’ve decided on the best time to hit the target. | 我会发信息告诉你们详情 |
[00:56] | We’re gonna show these corporate scumbags a thing or two. | 我们要给这帮王八蛋点厉害瞧瞧 |
[00:59] | United. | 团结一致 |
[01:00] | United! | 团结一致 |
[01:04] | I’m on to you. Your name… | 我认识你 你叫… |
[01:06] | Alcott. | 奥尔科特 |
[01:08] | You got it from Louisa May Alcott, | 你的名字取自《小妇人》作者 |
[01:10] | author of Little Women. | 路易莎·梅·奥尔科特 |
[01:11] | I didn’t know she was an environmentalist. | 我居然不知道她还是个环保主义者 |
[01:13] | It’s the name of a hardware store near my apartment. | 其实是取自我家附近的一家五金店 |
[01:17] | Don’t front. | 少来 |
[01:18] | You can be sensitive around me. | 你可以跟我说实话 |
[01:20] | Your name, all right: Sierra. | 那你叫塞拉 |
[01:25] | Is it because you drink a lot of Sierra Mist? | 是因为你喝太多塞拉饮料吗 |
[01:28] | Maybe, or it means that my parents | 也许吧 也有可能是我爸妈 |
[01:30] | are lifelong members of the Sierra Club. | 是塞拉俱乐部的终生会员 |
[01:32] | Or that. | 或许吧 |
[01:33] | Let me show you the trick to that, kid. | 我来教你一招 |
[01:35] | Come here. | 过来 |
[01:36] | All right, so when you’re cutting the bottle, | 你在切瓶子的时候 |
[01:38] | you don’t want to cut too deep, right. | 不要切得太深 |
[01:40] | Otherwise when you go to throw the jug, | 否则你扔瓶子的时候 |
[01:41] | it’ll rupture. | 它就会裂 |
[01:42] | It’ll get spilled back all over you. | 然后会回洒到你身上 |
[01:45] | – Hmm, easy enough. – Yeah. | -简单 -是啊 |
[01:47] | So I’ve got a bone to pick with you. | 我有点事要问你 |
[01:49] | We exchanged numbers last week, | 上周我们交换了电话号码 |
[01:50] | and you still haven’t called. | 你怎么没给我打电话 |
[01:52] | Well, it is a post-feminism world, darling. | 这是个后女权主义世界 亲爱的 |
[01:54] | You got my number too. | 你不也有我的号码吗 |
[01:56] | All right, how’s this for post-feminism? | 好吧 那这样的后女权主义怎么样 |
[02:00] | When this is over, | 等事情结束了 |
[02:01] | I’m taking you to my favorite noodle shop, on me, | 我带你去我最爱的面店 我请客 |
[02:03] | and you’ll just have to like it. | 你一定会喜欢的 |
[02:05] | I will do my best. | 我尽力 |
[02:06] | And if you’re lucky, I’ll tell you my real name. | 如果你走运的话 我会告诉你我的真名 |
[02:10] | – See you tomorrow. – Okay. | -明天见 -好的 |
[02:15] | Excuse me, Sergeant. | 打扰一下 警长 |
[02:16] | This was just delivered for you. | 你的快递 |
[02:17] | Who’s it from? | 谁寄来的 |
[02:19] | Olivia Benson, | 奥利维亚·班森 |
[02:20] | Special Victims Unit, New York. | 纽约特别受害者调查组的 |
[02:21] | What’s it say? | 上面说啥了 |
[02:23] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[02:24] | – Hey, put it in my office, will you? – Yeah. | -帮我放办公室里 -好的 |
[02:27] | All right. | 好了 |
[02:27] | How long you gonna milk that flesh wound? | 你那点小伤还要多久才能好啊 |
[02:29] | Yeah, you collecting disability now? | 是啊 要去领残疾证吗 |
[02:32] | Doc says it comes off in a few days. | 医生说还要几天 |
[02:34] | Anyone else want to try out for Second City, | 你们是要继续说笑 |
[02:36] | or can we get down to business? | 还是要正经谈公事 |
[02:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:40] | Downtown is a mess with protesters. | 市中心挤满了抗议者 |
[02:44] | This World Trade Conference kicks off tomorrow, | 世界贸易会议明天召开 |
[02:46] | and HQ’s on my back about threat reports. | 总部还在威胁报告上找我的麻烦 |
[02:48] | So where are we? | 现在进展如何 |
[02:49] | Swore I spent the last week making banners | 上周整整一周都在跟那群 |
[02:51] | with a bunch of wannabe anarchists. | 狂热的激进分子做横幅 |
[02:53] | Biggest threat they pose is | 他们造成的最大威胁 |
[02:55] | depleting Chicago’s marijuana supply. | 就是芝加哥的大麻都快被他们抽完了 |
[02:57] | Al, let me see your eyes. | 我看看你的眼睛 |
[02:59] | I’m just getting over some hay fever. | 我刚得了一场花粉热病 |
[03:01] | I spent the last few nights | 上周有几晚我和那些 |
[03:02] | with the Natural Earth Brotherhood hippies from Oregon. | 俄勒冈州自然地球兄弟会的人在一起 |
[03:06] | We spent our waking hours | 我们花了好几个小时 |
[03:07] | collecting human waste in buckets | 用桶收集大便 就为了 |
[03:09] | to throw from the rooftops of Michigan Avenue. | 从密歇根大道两侧房顶扔到地上 |
[03:11] | That’s disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[03:12] | Yeah, all right. | 是啊 好吧 |
[03:13] | What about your group, Ruzek? | 你们那组呢 鲁塞克 |
[03:15] | The Black Grid. | 黑格组织 |
[03:16] | Yeah, environmental extremists. | 他们是群极端环境保护主义者 |
[03:17] | At least that’s what they claim. | 至少他们自己是那么说的 |
[03:19] | The big plan is to throw oil on capitalist pigs, | 大计划是把油倒到那些资本主义狗身上 |
[03:21] | embarrass them on the news or something. | 让他们在新闻上出丑什么的 |
[03:23] | All right, we’re already late | 好吧 威胁评估会议 |
[03:24] | for this threat assessment meeting. | 我们已经迟到了 |
[03:25] | Just grab your files, and let’s go. | 拿上你们的资料 赶紧去 |
[03:29] | Al…you seriously– | 老埃 你不是吧 |
[03:31] | You smell like weed, man. | 你一身大麻味啊 老兄 |
[03:32] | I’m in a windowless van | 那群人在那个没有窗户的车上抽大麻 |
[03:33] | with a bunch of guys ripping bong hits. | 我又正好在车里 |
[03:36] | So, yeah, I smell a little bit. | 身上当然会有一点味道 |
[03:37] | Did you try a little, though? | 你没尝尝么 |
[03:38] | You did, right? A little tokey-toke? | 你也尝了两口吧 |
[03:41] | You’re saved by the bell, brother. | 算你走运 老兄 |
[03:43] | My UC phone, maybe it’s a message about tomorrow. | 组织的信息 应该是说明天的事 |
[03:47] | Hey, it’s Sierra. | 喂 我是塞拉 |
[03:49] | Please help, I’m at the Wexford, Room 2023, please–please come. | 救我 我在韦斯福德旅馆2023房 快来 |
[04:33] | That’s her. | 是她 |
[04:34] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[04:38] | That’s her. | 是她 |
[04:47] | 5021C 50-21 Charlie. | |
[04:50] | Emergency. | 紧急事件 |
[04:51] | Roll an ambulance to 17 East Walton. | 派救护车来沃尔顿东街17号 |
[04:59] | This is Secretary Sosa’s floor. | 这是索萨部长住的楼层 |
[05:00] | You’re not allowed up here without clearance. | 没有允许不得入内 |
[05:01] | I’m a Chicago police officer. | 我是芝加哥警署警员 |
[05:03] | We got to shut this floor down. | 我们要封锁这层楼 |
[05:04] | Whose room is this? | 这是谁的房间 |
[05:43] | Take a seat. | 请坐 |
[05:45] | So you’re our friend from the police. | 你是警署来的朋友是吗 |
[05:48] | I heard there was an accident. | 我听说发生了意外 |
[05:50] | Turn the music off. | 把音乐关掉 |
[05:51] | Turn it off. | 关掉 |
[05:52] | Come over here. | 过来 |
[05:53] | Everybody set down your champagne. | 大家放下手里的香槟 |
[05:55] | Party’s over. | 派对结束了 |
[05:56] | You’re in charge? | 你是管事的吗 |
[05:57] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[05:58] | Which one of you is staying in Room 2023? | 你们谁住在2023房 |
[06:01] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[06:02] | I’ll have to check with my cultural liaison. | 我得跟我的文化联络官核实一下 |
[06:04] | She rented the entire floor for my staff. | 她包下了这层给我的人住 |
[06:07] | Good, everybody take a seat. | 很好 大家找个位子坐下 |
[06:09] | Nobody’s going anywhere. | 哪里都不许去 |
[06:10] | You too. | 你也是 |
[06:11] | Take a seat. | 坐下 |
[06:12] | Mr. Secretary. | 部长先生 |
[06:13] | Agent Rose, I was informed that we have a problem. | 罗斯探员 他们说我们遇到麻烦了 |
[06:16] | Yes, Secretary. | 是的 部长 |
[06:17] | We’re looking into it. | 我们正在调查 |
[06:18] | FBI. | 联调局 |
[06:19] | This hotel is part of my detail during the convention. | 大会期间这家宾馆由我负责 |
[06:21] | Yeah, we definitely have a problem. | 对 我们绝对是有麻烦了 |
[06:23] | A girl just died falling out of your window. | 一个姑娘刚从这里的窗户掉下去死了 |
[06:25] | – Let’s talk outside. – Did you hear what I just said? | -我们出去说 -你听见我说的了吗 |
[06:26] | A girl just fell out this man’s window. | 一个姑娘刚从他房间的窗户掉下去了 |
[06:27] | I understand the situation. | 我明白情况 |
[06:29] | Don’t put your hands on me. | 别碰我 |
[06:30] | Easy. | 冷静 |
[06:32] | Let’s talk outside. | 我们出去说 |
[06:37] | Ciao. | 再见[西语] |
[06:48] | – Sarge. – Found your guy off the reservation | -警长 -你的手下乱跑 |
[06:50] | trying to question a foreign dignitary. | 试图盘问国外政要 |
[06:52] | Fabian Sosa’s here on behalf | 法比安·索萨是代表 |
[06:53] | of the South American delegation. | 南美洲代表团来此的 |
[06:54] | I don’t care who that guy is, man. | 我不在乎那人是谁 伙计 |
[06:56] | Sosa’s traveling with diplomatic immunity. | 索萨有外交豁免权 |
[06:58] | You want to speak with him, | 你想要找他 |
[06:59] | you have to request an interview through his counsel. | 得通过他的法律顾问请求谒见 |
[07:01] | We’re talking about a dead girl | 这个死去的姑娘 |
[07:02] | that clearly fell from that guy’s floor. | 很明显是从他那层掉下的 |
[07:05] | Could be suicide. | 可能是自杀 |
[07:06] | It’s not suicide; I got a mess– | 不是自杀 我收到了… |
[07:07] | Ruzie, Ruzie… | 鲁兹 鲁兹 |
[07:09] | go get some air. | 去透透气吧 |
[07:15] | You know this badge says our city. | 我们警徽上写着芝加哥 |
[07:18] | It’s our victim, our investigation. | 这是我们的受害人 我们的案件 |
[07:20] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[07:21] | But the hotel is under federal jurisdiction. | 但这座酒店在联邦管辖权内 |
[07:24] | We’ll question Sosa and keep you in the loop. | 我们会找索萨询问 我们随时沟通 |
[07:25] | Appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[07:31] | Hey, Adam. | 亚当 |
[07:33] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:35] | I’m telling you, she didn’t kill herself. | 我跟你说 她不是自杀 |
[07:37] | She just called me; she was in trouble. | 她刚刚打我电话说遇到麻烦了 |
[07:38] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[07:40] | You knew her? | 你认识她吗 |
[07:41] | – Yeah. – How? | -是 -怎么认识的 |
[07:44] | Name was Felicia Hughes. | 她叫菲莉西亚·休斯 |
[07:45] | She was a straight-A liberal arts student at DePaul. | 是德保罗大学一名全优的人文科学学生 |
[07:49] | A few priors for disturbing political rallies, | 政治抗议集会的几位骨干之一 |
[07:51] | but that’s it. | 只掌握这些 |
[07:52] | What was she doing at the Wexford? | 她在韦斯福德酒店干什么 |
[07:54] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[07:55] | More specifically, what’s she doing at the Wexford | 更重要的是 她穿着恨天高和超短裙 |
[07:57] | in 6-inch heels and a miniskirt? | 在韦斯福德宾馆干什么 |
[08:00] | These big trade conferences, | 这种大型的贸易会议 |
[08:01] | they attract high-priced escorts | 会吸引全国的 |
[08:03] | who come in from all over the country. | 高端应召女过来 |
[08:04] | Maybe she was trying to earn some tuition money. | 或许她是想挣点钱交学费 |
[08:06] | There is no way. | 不可能 |
[08:07] | This girl wasn’t the type. | 她不是这种人 |
[08:09] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么能确定 |
[08:11] | You didn’t even know her real name till an hour ago. | 你也一小时前才知道她的真名 |
[08:13] | What about the Black Grid group? | 那个黑格组织呢 |
[08:15] | You think they had anything to do with this? | 你觉得他们和这事有关吗 |
[08:16] | They’re not killers, you know? | 他们不是杀人犯 |
[08:18] | They’re college kids with oil jugs. | 只是扔油瓶的大学生罢了 |
[08:20] | Either way, have patrol sit on their meeting place. | 不管怎样 派人去他们集会地点巡逻 |
[08:24] | What about people in Felicia’s life? | 菲莉西亚的亲友呢 |
[08:25] | Maybe they know something. | 或许他们知道情况 |
[08:26] | Boss, I’m telling you, | 老大 要我说 |
[08:27] | this guy Sosa, he knows something. | 索萨这家伙 他肯定知道情况 |
[08:30] | Fabian Sosa’s from a big, politically connected family. | 法比安·索萨来自一个人脉极广的政客世家 |
[08:34] | Apparently he’s in town | 很显然他来 |
[08:35] | to negotiate some natural gas deal. | 是为了天然气交易 |
[08:37] | Well, too bad, ’cause we can’t get anywhere near him. | 很可惜 我们无法跟他接触 |
[08:39] | The feds are afraid we’re gonna set off | 联邦政府怕我们闹出 |
[08:40] | some sex scandal with a foreign crony. | 外国权贵的什么性丑闻 |
[08:43] | I got a CI escort who works the Wexford. | 我有个在韦斯福德的妓女线人 |
[08:45] | I can reach out. | 我可以问问她 |
[08:46] | Do it. | 去吧 |
[08:48] | All right, you start with the body. | 行了 你去调查尸体 |
[08:49] | Hey, keep him company. | 你和他一起 |
[08:58] | Was she a party girl? | 她是喜欢疯的那种吗 |
[08:59] | No. | 不是 |
[09:01] | No, she was, like… | 不是 她… |
[09:03] | full of life. | 很积极向上 |
[09:04] | Out of that whole group that I was under with, | 我在的那个小组里 |
[09:06] | this girl, she actually stood out. | 这个女孩 很突出 |
[09:08] | She was different. | 她和别人不一样 |
[09:11] | Was she a flirt? | 喜欢卖弄风骚吗 |
[09:13] | Yeah, a little. | 有点儿 |
[09:13] | I mean, you know, she’s a young pretty girl. | 毕竟是个年轻漂亮的姑娘 |
[09:15] | Of course she was. | 不过都很正常 |
[09:16] | Nothing happened between her and me, man. | 我和她没什么 老兄 |
[09:18] | Nothing at all. | 什么都没有 |
[09:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:22] | The tox report won’t be in until at least next week. | 毒检报告最早下周才能出来 |
[09:25] | And the blood test shows alcohol and benzodiazepine. | 血液化验显示有酒精和苯二氮 |
[09:29] | Xanax. | 阿普唑仑[镇静催眠药] |
[09:30] | That or something like it. | 差不多就那种药吧 |
[09:32] | And she has bruising behind her left triceps, | 左三头肌有瘀伤 |
[09:34] | which might indicate someone right-handed grabbed her forcibly. | 可能认为是某个惯用右手的人用力抓过她 |
[09:38] | Okay, so homicide. | 好 那就是他杀 |
[09:39] | That’s your job. | 那就是你们的事了 |
[09:41] | But if she was thrown over, | 但如果她是被推下去的 |
[09:44] | with all that booze and pills in her, | 喝了那么多酒还吃了药 |
[09:46] | I doubt she could have put up much of a fight. | 她应该没什么力气挣扎 |
[09:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:53] | Oh, no. | 天哪 |
[10:05] | That’s her. | 是她 |
[10:08] | It’s Felicia. | 是菲莉西亚 |
[10:14] | You guys the police? | 你们是警察吗 |
[10:16] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[10:20] | Mr. Hughes, we’re so very sorry for your loss. | 休斯先生 我们很遗憾 |
[10:27] | I’m sorry to do this, sir. | 很抱歉这么问 先生 |
[10:28] | Do you mind if we ask you a few questions? | 但你介意回答我们几个问题吗 |
[10:31] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[10:33] | Was Felicia living at home, sir? | 菲莉西亚住在家里吗 |
[10:36] | Yeah, she was. | 是 |
[10:39] | Do you know if she was supposed to meet with anyone tonight? | 你知道她今晚要去见谁吗 |
[10:43] | I wouldn’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:45] | Was she having problems with anyone, a boyfriend? | 她和谁有过节吗 比如男朋友 |
[10:50] | No, no, everybody loved her. | 没有 大家都很喜欢她 |
[10:53] | If you knew her, you loved her. | 如果你认识她 你一定也会喜欢她的 |
[10:56] | I knew her. | 我认识她 |
[11:02] | Copy that, Sergeant. | 明白 警长 |
[11:05] | Voight wants us to hang around | 博伊特让我们到附近转转 |
[11:06] | and see if anyone from Black Grid shows up. | 看看有没有黑格组织的人出现 |
[11:10] | You want half? | 想来半个吗 |
[11:11] | I’m good. | 不用 |
[11:12] | – You sure? – Yeah, I’m good. | -真不要 -不要 |
[11:16] | Back in the 31st, you ever work undercover? | 在之前警局 你当过卧底吗 |
[11:19] | Yeah, a bunch of times. | 当过 很多次 |
[11:21] | My go-to is the Irish guy | 我的身份是个爱尔兰人 |
[11:22] | scoring weed for his friends. | 卖大麻给朋友 |
[11:26] | You ever meet a girl undercover? | 你卧底时遇上过姑娘吗 |
[11:29] | One time, I got loaned out to gangs, | 有一次 我去帮派卧底 |
[11:31] | was paired up with this CI, smoking-hot biker chick. | 要跟一个线人搭档 性感机车女 |
[11:35] | We pretended to be a couple, | 我们假装成一对情侣 |
[11:36] | bought guns off the outlaws. | 从罪犯那里买枪 |
[11:38] | The things you got to do to convince people | 至于要怎么说服别人相信 |
[11:40] | you’re boyfriend and girlfriend… | 我们俩是一对儿… |
[11:43] | I’ll leave it at that. | 我就不说了 |
[11:45] | So were you and Jen together then or…? | 那时候你和珍在一起吗 |
[11:48] | Yeah, I think so, why? | 在一起吧 怎么了 |
[11:53] | Listen, there’s no way Ruzek | 听着 鲁塞克不可能 |
[11:56] | had something going on with the victim. | 和那个受害人有关系 |
[11:58] | The guy adores you. | 那家伙喜欢你 |
[12:00] | I know it’s part of the job. | 我知道那是工作的一部分 |
[12:01] | I just… I… | 我就是… |
[12:04] | Someone he knew died. | 他认识的人死了 |
[12:06] | He’s pissed off. | 他很生气 |
[12:08] | Let him run with it. | 让他自己解决吧 |
[12:10] | You’d want him to do the same for you. | 如果是你 你也会想让他这样的 |
[12:17] | I do want half. | 我想吃一半 |
[12:19] | Yeah. | 来一口 |
[12:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:33] | I’ve got a date with a dentist. | 我预约了牙医 |
[12:34] | Do you know how hard it is to land a good dentist? | 约到好牙医你知道有多难吗 |
[12:37] | Were you working the Wexford earlier? | 你之前在韦斯福德宾馆工作过吗 |
[12:41] | You see her there? | 你在那里见过她吗 |
[12:43] | I heard about her. | 听说过她 |
[12:45] | Such a shame. | 好可惜 |
[12:46] | Yes or no? | 见没见过 |
[12:48] | Yeah, she was there. | 见过 |
[12:50] | I noticed her because I’d never seen her before. | 我记得她是因为之前没见过她 |
[12:53] | She looked a little nervous. | 她看起来有点儿紧张 |
[12:54] | It looked like it was her first time out tricking. | 看起来好像是第一次接客 |
[12:57] | So she was on the clock. | 所以她是去赚钱的 |
[12:58] | She wasn’t there for the bar snacks. | 她又不是去吃点心的 |
[13:01] | Was she approached by anyone? | 有人接近她吗 |
[13:02] | Um…yeah, | 有 |
[13:04] | some big-shot Latin guy, | 某个拉丁大人物 |
[13:07] | with one hell of a suit. | 穿着高级西装 |
[13:09] | Him? | 是他吗 |
[13:12] | Him. | 对 |
[13:21] | So why would she be hooking at the Wexford? | 她为什么会在韦斯福德酒店当妓女 |
[13:24] | All right, maybe it’s a honey trap | 好吧 那可能是一个美人计 |
[13:27] | set up by the Black Grid. | 黑格组织安排的 |
[13:29] | Get picked up by someone at the conference, | 要被会上的某个人挑中 |
[13:30] | someone like this prick Sosa, right? | 比如那个混蛋索萨 |
[13:34] | Incriminate him. | 为了拖他下水 |
[13:35] | Now, how they knew that he would beeline for her | 至于他们是怎么知道那天晚上 |
[13:37] | instead of all the other girls in the bar that night, | 他会在那么多姑娘里直接挑中她 |
[13:39] | I don’t know, but– | 我就不知道了 但… |
[13:40] | Because she was 18. | 因为她才18岁 |
[13:44] | Well, I put a call into Interpol– | 我给国际刑警打了个电话 |
[13:46] | one of the few perks of working on a task force– | 在特别行动组干过的好处吧 |
[13:48] | and it turns out Sosa has quite a reputation with the ladies. | 结果发现索萨很喜欢招妓 |
[13:52] | They’ve linked him to escort services | 他们已经在六个城市发现 |
[13:54] | in half a dozen cities. | 他要了三陪服务 |
[13:56] | He was even charged with soliciting down in Australia, | 他甚至在澳大利亚被指控嫖妓 |
[13:58] | but his consulate got it squashed. | 但他的领事馆把这事压下去了 |
[14:00] | And I’ve got his itinerary. | 我拿到了他的日程表 |
[14:02] | He’s supposed to go to a global currency meeting | 他一个小时之后应该要去麦考密克展览中心 |
[14:04] | at McCormick Place in an hour. | 参加一个全球货币会议 |
[14:07] | Let’s grab him up. | 去抓他 |
[14:08] | You know we can’t legally detain Sosa | 你知道没有联调局的配合 |
[14:10] | without the feds’ cooperation, right? | 我们是无法合法拘留索萨的吧 |
[14:12] | And Agent Rose hasn’t returned any of my calls. | 而罗斯探员还没回我电话 |
[14:14] | So read into that however you want. | 所以你懂得 |
[14:15] | Are you kidding me? | 你们开玩笑吗 |
[14:17] | This girl’s from Lincoln Park. | 这姑娘是林肯公园的 |
[14:18] | She’s from Chicago. | 是芝加哥人 |
[14:19] | We’re gonna let this guy come in… | 我们难道要放任这家伙过来 |
[14:23] | and kill her and throw her out a window like a bag of trash | 杀了她 把她像垃圾一样从窗口丢出去 |
[14:25] | and then he just gets away with it? | 然后看着他逃之夭夭吗 |
[14:26] | Is that how we’re gonna play this? | 我们真的要这样吗 |
[14:33] | You ever hear of Rendition? | 你们听说过《反恐疑云》吗 |
[14:37] | We have. | 听过 |
[14:41] | All right, everybody vest up. | 好 大家打起精神来 |
[14:43] | We’re gonna show him the Chicago version. | 我们给他来个芝加哥版的 |
[15:00] | Guns on the ground! | 把枪放下 |
[15:01] | CPD! Gun on the ground now! | 芝加哥警署 马上把枪放下 |
[15:03] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[15:04] | Put the gun down! | 把枪放下 |
[15:05] | Drop your weapons, do it! | 放下武器 马上 |
[15:07] | Guns down! | 把枪放下 |
[15:11] | You know where you are? | 知道你们这是在哪吗 |
[15:15] | This is Chicago. | 这是芝加哥 |
[15:17] | Our soil. | 我们的地盘 |
[15:20] | And believe me… | 相信我 |
[15:22] | One way or another, | 无论如何 |
[15:24] | we’re gonna talk to your boss. | 我们都要和你们老板谈谈 |
[15:26] | What about you? You think I’m bluffing? | 你呢 觉得我在吓唬你吗 |
[15:29] | Put your gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[15:31] | Put your gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[15:33] | Guns down, put ’em down. Get against the car. | 把枪放下 趴车上 |
[15:35] | Hands on the car now! | 把手放车上 |
[15:36] | Hands against the car. | 把手放车上 |
[15:37] | Hands against the car. | 把手放车上 |
[15:42] | Come on. | 走 |
[15:44] | When I get to your station, | 到你们局里 |
[15:45] | I’m calling the Argentine consulate. | 我要打电话给阿根廷领事馆 |
[15:47] | Well, we ain’t going to no station, honey. | 我们可不回局里 亲 |
[15:50] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[15:57] | Come here. | 过来 |
[15:59] | Hey, jagoff. | 傻蛋 |
[16:00] | – Come on, come on. – Carmine. | -走吧 -卡迈恩 |
[16:03] | Got some wine here. | 来点酒吗 |
[16:05] | We’re good, Carm, thanks though. | 不用了 卡恩 谢了 |
[16:13] | What happened at the hotel? | 在酒店发生了什么 |
[16:16] | I’ve already talked to the FBI. | 我已经和联调局说过了 |
[16:18] | Now you’re talking to us. | 现在是我们在问 |
[16:20] | I don’t know who she is. I never met her. | 我不知道她是谁 从没见过她 |
[16:22] | I don’t know how she died. | 也不知道她是怎么死的 |
[16:23] | You were seen leaving the hotel bar with her. | 有人看到你和她一起离开酒店酒吧 |
[16:25] | Whoever is making that claim is mistaken. | 无论是谁说的 他都看错了 |
[16:29] | One of you is. | 反正是你们的人 |
[16:30] | So you pick her up at the bar. | 你从酒吧带走她 |
[16:32] | You take her up to your room. | 把她带到你房间 |
[16:34] | You ask her for something | 想逼她做一些 |
[16:35] | she didn’t want to provide, | 她不愿意做的事 |
[16:37] | or she insulted you, whatever the reason, | 或者她骂了你 总之不知为何 |
[16:39] | things went bad, right? | 事情就不可收拾了 对吗 |
[16:40] | But you don’t look to me | 但你看起来 |
[16:41] | like the kind of guy who does the heavy lifting. | 不像是有那么大力气的人 |
[16:45] | Oh, you got other people for that? | 是别人做的吗 |
[16:47] | What? What–what happened? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[16:49] | One of your bodyguards come in, toss her over? | 是你的一个保镖进来 把她丢下去的吗 |
[16:53] | I mean, if so, just give us his name, | 如果是 告诉我们他是谁 |
[16:57] | and you’ll walk. | 你就可以走了 |
[16:59] | I’ve already told you, | 我已经说过了 |
[17:00] | I have no idea what happened to that woman. | 我不知道那女人是怎么回事 |
[17:05] | Now, I want to be released, and I want my phone back. | 现在放了我 把手机还给我 |
[17:08] | The funny thing about that phone. | 手机嘛 |
[17:12] | Our tech guy is on it right now. | 我们的技术人员正在研究呢 |
[17:14] | Took him about two minutes to crack mine. | 破解我的手机密码他只用了两分钟 |
[17:17] | What’s he gonna find on yours? | 破解你的需要多久呢 |
[17:20] | You are making a massive, massive mistake right now. | 你们正在犯下一个很大很大的错误 |
[17:26] | I’ve made them before. | 我之前就犯过了 |
[17:31] | Hey, chuckles. | 木头人 |
[17:34] | Detective Chuckles, if you don’t mind. | 喊木头警探呗 |
[17:36] | Little donnybrook down at Kitty O’Shea’s. | 凯蒂奥谢店里有人打架了 |
[17:38] | Officer on the scene wanted to know if you’d stop by. | 现场的警官想问问你能不能过去看看 |
[17:41] | To do what, show him how to do his job? | 去干什么 教他怎么做工作吗 |
[17:43] | No, keep your brother from getting locked up. | 是免得你兄弟被关起来 |
[17:50] | – Hey, Sarge? – There you go. | -警长 -给你 |
[17:52] | Hey, Tommy, that’s it! | 汤米 够了 |
[17:54] | – That’s it! – 21-30 squad. | -行了 -2130号巡逻车 |
[17:56] | It’s gonna be an ID, Paul. | 可能是身份问题 保罗 |
[17:58] | What’d he do? | 他做什么了 |
[17:59] | Nothing, it’s these other two knuckleheads. | 没什么 是其他两个笨蛋的错 |
[18:00] | But he kept getting between me and them, so… | 但他一直插手 所以… |
[18:04] | Jay. | 杰 |
[18:05] | What the hell’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[18:08] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[18:09] | I don’t care who. | 我不管是谁 |
[18:10] | One of them’s got to go. | 反正有一个得走 |
[18:13] | Tommy, nothing against you. Take a walk. | 汤米 为你好 你给我出去 |
[18:14] | – Aw, come on, man– – Walk! | -拜托… -出去 |
[18:15] | – He’s the problem. – He’s gone. | -是他的问题 -他走了 |
[18:18] | All right, we’re good. | 好了 没事了 |
[18:19] | – That was fun. – Yeah, good time. | -真有意思 -是啊 |
[18:21] | Hey, I thought you were getting in next week. | 我以为你下周到 |
[18:24] | I moved it up. | 我提前了 |
[18:26] | How long you in town for? | 你准备待多久 |
[18:29] | They haven’t decided yet. | 他们还没决定 |
[18:30] | Can we get another round back there, please? | 那边重上吧 |
[18:32] | Don’t you have a medical practice, | 你不是要做什么医疗实践吗 |
[18:34] | something like that? | 之类的事 |
[18:36] | I took a break. | 我准备休息一下 |
[18:37] | So you got fired? | 被炒了吗 |
[18:38] | Dude, just tell me. | 说真话 |
[18:40] | Will you relax and have a beer? | 你能放松点儿来瓶啤酒吗 |
[18:42] | Can’t, man, I’m working. | 不能 我在工作 |
[18:44] | That’s right. | 好吧 |
[18:45] | Get over here. | 来抱一个 |
[18:48] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[18:50] | Stop by the district later. | 有时间去局里找我 |
[18:51] | I will, I will. | 好的 没问题 |
[18:53] | Go save the city. | 去拯救芝加哥吧 |
[19:00] | Did you crack Sosa’s phone yet? | 你侵入索萨的手机了吗 |
[19:02] | Yeah, like, two minutes ago. | 嗯 两分钟前就好了 |
[19:05] | Then you pick up the phone and call me. | 那你应该打电话跟我说 |
[19:08] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 警官 |
[19:09] | Lindsay. | 叫我琳德赛 |
[19:11] | Yep. | 好 |
[19:15] | Can I see it? | 能给我看看吗 |
[19:16] | Hmm? Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[19:18] | Here, just one second. | 稍等 |
[19:23] | Is it legal to open unread emails? | 打开他人未读邮件合法吗 |
[19:25] | We’re pretty much past that at this point. | 这会儿就不要纠结这种问题了 |
[19:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:31] | “You will deposit $200,000 into the following account | 限你在12小时内将二十万美金 |
[19:34] | “Within 12 hours, or this video | 打入以下账户 否则这则视频 |
[19:36] | “Will be released to news outlets worldwide. | 就会到世界各大新闻媒体手中 |
[19:39] | “You are already a philanderer. | 你已经是个风流情种了 |
[19:40] | Do you want to be called a murderer?” | 难道还想当杀人犯吗 |
[19:45] | That–that’s a blackmail letter. | 这是敲诈邮件啊 |
[19:47] | You think? | 你这么觉得吗 |
[19:49] | Okay, you’re being sarcastic. | 你这是在讽刺我 |
[19:51] | Okay, that’s cool. | 没关系 |
[19:54] | That’s all right. I deserved it, won’t happen again. | 没事 我活该 下不为例 |
[19:57] | And… | 而且 |
[19:58] | there’s a video attached. | 附件还有则视频 |
[20:05] | Well, that’s your girl– well, our girl. | 这就是你那个姑娘…我们的姑娘 |
[20:07] | Can I say that now that I’m on the team? | 现在我也是自己人 能这样说吗 |
[20:09] | Can you fast-forward this? | 可以快进吗 |
[20:13] | Que preciosa. | 美女 |
[20:21] | Send it to Voight. | 发给博伊特 |
[20:26] | You can turn it off now. | 可以关掉了 |
[20:33] | Never met Felicia Hughes, huh? | 从没见过菲莉西亚·休斯对吗 |
[20:48] | She said her name was Sierra. | 她说她叫塞拉 |
[20:53] | She approached me at the bar. | 她在酒吧主动找的我 |
[20:57] | We talked. | 我们聊天 |
[21:00] | And, well, you know the rest. | 其他的你都知道了 |
[21:04] | But I swear, | 但我发誓 |
[21:06] | when I left that room, she was alive. | 我离开时她还活着 |
[21:08] | I swear on my daughter’s life. | 我以我女儿的性命发誓 |
[21:13] | Well, he’s not blackmailing himself. | 他不会自己敲诈自己 |
[21:14] | Exactly, exactly, thank you. | 是啊 是啊 谢谢 |
[21:17] | You see anybody on the 20th floor didn’t belong there? | 二十层上当时你看到什么奇怪的人了吗 |
[21:22] | Not that I recall. | 我印象中没有 |
[21:24] | She seemed really unhappy. | 她好像很不开心 |
[21:26] | I really thought she jumped. | 我真以为她是跳楼自杀 |
[21:29] | You got a beef with anybody on your staff? | 你跟手下什么人有过节吗 |
[21:31] | No. | 没有 |
[21:32] | I mean, petty stuff. | 都是些小事 |
[21:34] | No one who would do something like this. | 不至于让人做这种事 |
[21:37] | Mouse got a location for where the email was sent. | 耗子查到邮件发出地点了 |
[21:39] | Our guys are checking out a house | 我们的人正在一栋房子外搜查 |
[21:41] | owned by Jeanette Rutowski. | 房主叫简奈特·鲁托维斯基 |
[21:45] | You know that name? | 知道这个名字吗 |
[21:47] | No. | 不知道 |
[21:48] | I never heard of it. | 第一次听说 |
[21:51] | Get up. | 起来 |
[21:55] | I imagine you want us to keep quiet about that video. | 你肯定不想让我们声张你那则视频 |
[22:01] | Let’s come to some agreement as to why you were brought here. | 那我们商量一下 你来这里的目的 |
[22:10] | I wanted to see Chicago. | 我想看看芝加哥 |
[22:14] | We came here for a drink. | 我们就想来喝一杯 |
[22:16] | Your friend Carmine gave me a cup of lovely white zinfandel | 你朋友卡迈恩给我倒了杯白仙粉黛 |
[22:20] | from that box of wine he had by his feet. | 就从他脚边的酒瓶里 |
[22:23] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[22:32] | It’s locked. | 门锁了 |
[22:35] | Rutowski, Chicago PD. | 鲁托维斯基 芝加哥警署 |
[22:39] | Clear. | 安全 |
[22:42] | – Clear. – Clear. | -安全 -安全 |
[22:59] | Look at this. | 你看这个 |
[23:00] | Rutowski sure has a lot of fake IDs. | 鲁托维斯基有好多假身份证 |
[23:06] | You son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[23:08] | You recognize him? | 你认识他吗 |
[23:11] | It’s Mad Max. | 是疯子麦克斯 |
[23:12] | He’s the leader of Black Grid. | 他是黑格组织的老大 |
[23:15] | This is Mason Rutowski, AKA Mad Max. | 这是梅森·鲁托维斯基 又叫疯子麦克斯 |
[23:18] | Turns out he’s a part-time instructor | 他是德保罗大学政治学的 |
[23:19] | of political science at DePaul. | 兼职辅导员 |
[23:21] | We checked with the county assessor’s office. | 我们问过县估税员了 |
[23:23] | Max’s mother, Jeanette Rutowski. | 麦克斯的母亲 简奈特·鲁托维斯基 |
[23:26] | She passed away a few months back, | 几个月前去世后 |
[23:27] | left him the house. | 把房子留给了他 |
[23:28] | The reason the deed wasn’t transferred to his name yet, | 房产证之所以还没转移到他名下 |
[23:30] | he couldn’t afford to pay the back taxes. | 是因为他交不起以前欠下的税款 |
[23:32] | So if I’m a broke part-time teacher | 如果我是个破产的兼职老师 |
[23:34] | living in my mom’s basement, | 还住在我妈妈的地下室里 |
[23:36] | I might be looking to shake somebody down for some cash. | 我可能会找人敲诈笔钱花花 |
[23:39] | We got an investigative alert lodged | 我们已经向州警方和县警局 |
[23:40] | to state police and the sheriffs. | 发出调查警报 |
[23:42] | All right, all right. | 好 好 |
[23:43] | Mad Max– Rutowski– | 疯子麦克斯 鲁托维斯基 |
[23:46] | is supposed to send out instructions | 今天应该给所有的黑格组织成员 |
[23:47] | to all the Black Grid members today. | 发出指示 |
[23:49] | Just got this: “2:00 PM, Freedom Plaza. | 我刚收到 下午两点 自由广场 |
[23:51] | Target, Saudi Prince, bring your helmets.” | 目标 沙特王子 带上头盔 |
[23:53] | They wear motorcycle helmets | 他们戴着摩托头盔 |
[23:54] | to conceal their identities. | 来掩饰自己的身份 |
[23:55] | All right, let’s hit the plaza. | 好 我们去广场 |
[23:56] | We’ll surveil the group and pick him up. | 监视这个组织 把他抓起来 |
[23:58] | Sarge, we got another problem. | 警长 还有个问题 |
[24:00] | They got cell jammers. | 他们有手机信号干扰器 |
[24:01] | Block reception in the entire area. | 整个地区的手机信号都会被屏蔽 |
[24:03] | No, no, no, we could use the old CPD analog radios. | 没事 我们可以用警署的老式模拟射频对讲机 |
[24:06] | They use that old trunk band. | 他们用的是中继线波段 |
[24:08] | You ain’t blocking those babies. | 所以根本无法被干扰屏蔽 |
[24:10] | I’ll dig ’em up. | 我去找出来 |
[24:12] | I told you, hands off Sosa. | 我说过了 不准碰索萨 |
[24:15] | Then you kidnap him? | 然后你就绑架他吗 |
[24:17] | He wanted to see Chicago. | 他想看看芝加哥 |
[24:18] | You didn’t think his bodyguards would contact me | 难道你不知道他的保镖会联系我 |
[24:20] | to say that your unit grabbed him | 说你们组的人 |
[24:21] | off the street in broad daylight? | 光天化日抓了他 |
[24:22] | Did you talk to Sosa himself? | 你问过索萨本人了吗 |
[24:23] | ‘Cause I’m sure he has a different story. | 他肯定不会这么跟你说 |
[24:25] | I did. | 我问过了 |
[24:26] | White zinfandel, huh? | 白仙芬黛对吧 |
[24:28] | Seemed to enjoy it. | 他好像很喜欢 |
[24:29] | I could have you arrested for official misconduct. | 我可以以渎职罪逮捕你 |
[24:32] | That goes for all of you. | 你们都是 |
[24:33] | Agent Rose, there’s no need to go there, | 罗斯探员 没必要这样 |
[24:35] | because if the sergeant here so much | 如果这位警长 |
[24:36] | as looks at another foreign dignitary, | 再打扰国际贵宾 |
[24:38] | I’ll strip his badge myself, | 我会亲自收了他的警徽 |
[24:40] | and I’ll reassign his entire unit to patrol. | 然后把他队伍的人都解散去当巡警 |
[24:43] | Am I clear, Sergeant? | 明白了吗 警长 |
[24:44] | Yes, Commander. | 明白 局长 |
[24:46] | Listen, I’d see you out, | 我们出去再说 |
[24:48] | but I have paperwork to bury this unit in. | 我先让这个组好好搞点文书工作 |
[25:06] | The whole world’s watching! | 全世界都在看着 |
[25:07] | The whole world’s watching! | 全世界都在看着 |
[25:09] | The whole world’s watching! | 全世界都在看着 |
[25:11] | The whole world’s watching! | 全世界都在看着 |
[25:12] | The whole world’s watching! | 全世界都在看着 |
[25:14] | The whole world’s watching! | 全世界都在看着 |
[25:18] | Patrol, can you hear me? | 巡警 收到了吗 |
[25:20] | Yes, sir, I got eyes on the front row. | 收到 我盯着第一排人员 |
[25:24] | Lindsay, what’s your 20? | 林德赛 你目前的情况如何 |
[25:25] | I’ve got eyes on the ground. | 我盯着地面的动静 |
[25:28] | Ruzek, you see any familiar faces? | 鲁塞克 你看到面熟的人了吗 |
[25:31] | Negative, boss. | 没有 老大 |
[25:33] | Getting another message. | 又收到一条信息 |
[25:35] | It says, “Time to change the world. | 内容是 是时候改变世界了 |
[25:38] | Cell-jammers, the time is now.” | 手机屏蔽仪 就是现在 |
[25:40] | The whole world’s watching! | 全世界都在看着 |
[25:42] | The whole world’s watching! | 全世界都在看着 |
[25:43] | The whole world’s watching! | 全世界都在看着 |
[25:46] | Yeah, they’re here. | 他们到了 |
[25:47] | All right, I see some Black Grid people | 我看到黑格组织的人 |
[25:49] | with cell-jammers heading towards the barricade. | 拿着手机屏蔽仪往路障那边去了 |
[25:51] | I don’t see Rutowski. | 但是没有看到鲁托维斯基 |
[25:53] | I’m gonna follow them, see if I can find him. | 我要跟着他们看看能不能找到人 |
[25:56] | Lindsay, you cover him. | 林德赛 掩护他 |
[25:57] | The rest, you handle the others. | 其他人负责别人 |
[25:59] | Got it. | 明白 |
[25:59] | The whole world’s watching! | 全世界都在看着 |
[26:01] | The whole world’s watching! | 全世界都在看着 |
[26:03] | The whole world’s watching! | 全世界都在看着 |
[26:06] | Guys, what’s up? You seen Mad Max? | 各位 你们看到疯子麦克斯了吗 |
[26:08] | No? | 没有吗 |
[26:09] | Hey, Mad Max, you seen him? | 疯子麦克斯 见到他了吗 |
[26:12] | Hey, where the hell’s Mad Max? | 疯子麦克斯人呢 |
[26:13] | He said he’ll be here. I don’t know when. | 他说会来 我不知道是什么时候 |
[26:14] | All right. | 好 |
[26:15] | The whole world’s watching! | 全世界都在看着 |
[26:17] | The whole world’s watching! | 全世界都在看着 |
[26:19] | The whole world’s watching! | 全世界都在看着 |
[26:21] | The whole world’s watching! | 全世界都在看着 |
[26:23] | The whole world’s watching! | 全世界都在看着 |
[26:24] | The whole world’s watching! | 全世界都在看着 |
[26:27] | Out of the way, out of the way! | 让开 让开 |
[26:29] | What did I say? | 没听到吗 |
[26:29] | You, give me this. | 你 把这个给我 |
[26:31] | Where’s Mad Max? | 疯子麦克斯在哪里 |
[26:33] | Got more helmets moving in. | 更多戴头盔的人来了 |
[26:34] | This way. | 这边 |
[26:35] | Out of the way! | 让开 |
[26:38] | – Chicago PD, stop right there! – Stop what you’re doing. | -芝加哥警署 马上住手 -住手 |
[26:40] | Back up, back up! | 后退 后退 |
[26:40] | Get against the wall–hey! | 趴到墙上 说你呢 |
[26:42] | Spread out, spread your hands out. | 伸出手 把手伸出来 |
[26:43] | Spread your hands out and don’t move. | 把手伸出来 不许动 |
[26:46] | Helmets off! | 摘下头盔 |
[26:47] | CPD, helmets off! | 芝加哥警署 摘下头盔 |
[26:48] | – Chicago PD! – Where’s Mad Max? | -芝加哥警署 -疯子麦克斯在哪里 |
[26:49] | Take your helmets off! | 马上摘下头盔 |
[26:50] | – Off! – Burgess! | -摘下来 -伯吉斯 |
[26:52] | – Hey! – Got him! | -停下 -他跑不了 |
[27:03] | Stay down! | 不准起来 |
[27:08] | Hands behind your back. | 手背到身后 |
[27:09] | Behind your back! | 手背到身后 |
[27:14] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[27:23] | Man, I can’t believe you’re a cop. | 天 真没想到你是警察 |
[27:25] | I hear the name Mad Max, | 我听到疯子麦克斯这名字 |
[27:26] | and I’m expecting a record as long as my arm. | 就想着你可能有数不尽的案底 |
[27:28] | All I found on you is a charge for trespassing | 可我就只发现你在明尼苏达州 |
[27:30] | at an oil refinery in Minnesota. | 因私闯一家炼油厂的记录 |
[27:33] | It was a Greenpeace rally. | 我们是个和平组织 |
[27:34] | No one was hurt. | 不伤人 |
[27:35] | Not that time. | 那次可不是 |
[27:36] | You’ve certainly upped your game | 那件事之后显然你 |
[27:37] | since then, haven’t you? | 升级了你的游戏 对吧 |
[27:39] | We know you sent this to Fabian Sosa. | 我们知道这是你发给法比安·索萨的 |
[27:40] | 好好学着点 限你在12小时内将二十万美金 打入一下账户 否则这则视频 就会到世界各大新闻媒体手中 你已经是个风流情种了 难道还想当杀人犯吗 | |
[27:41] | $200,000? | 二十万 |
[27:43] | Is that how you planned on paying off your mom’s house? | 你准备用这个钱把你妈妈房子欠的税还清吗 |
[27:45] | Use the rest to fund your little group? | 然后剩下的用来给你的小组织做资金 |
[27:48] | What? | 什么 |
[27:49] | Felicia Hughes, she’s the perfect dupe. | 菲莉西亚·休斯 选她下手最合适不过了 |
[27:51] | I mean, am I right? | 对吧 |
[27:53] | She’s a pretty girl. | 她人漂亮 |
[27:53] | She’s trusting, naive. | 天真容易上当 |
[27:55] | You figure you dangle her | 你就想到让她 |
[27:56] | in front of a wealthy dignitary, | 在一个有钱外宾面前晃晃 |
[27:58] | he’s gonna take her into his room. | 他肯定会带她上床的 |
[27:59] | You can come back later, sting him for some cash. | 然后你就可以敲诈人家一笔钱了 |
[28:03] | I didn’t write this. | 这不是我写的 |
[28:04] | I didn’t send this. | 也不是我发的 |
[28:05] | Here’s how we see it. | 我们觉得是这样的 |
[28:06] | You con Felicia into playing prostitute | 你骗菲莉西亚假扮妓女 |
[28:08] | so that hopefully Damian Sosa | 想让法比安·索萨 |
[28:10] | picks her up at the bar. | 在酒吧看上她 |
[28:11] | You feed her a bunch of revolutionary B.S. | 你跟她灌输什么革命之类的胡说八道 |
[28:13] | about how you’re gonna take down some oppressive tyrant | 说你要掀翻暴君的统治 |
[28:16] | and rainbows are gonna criss-cross the sky, | 然后世界就会变得美好了 |
[28:17] | but she finds out you’re just there to line your pockets. | 但是她发现你只是想填满自己的腰包 |
[28:20] | How dare you even suggest that. | 你怎么敢这么说我 |
[28:21] | Then who did it? Who did this? | 那是谁 是谁干的 |
[28:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:24] | Someone must have hacked my internet. | 一定有人黑进了我的网络 |
[28:26] | Yeah, the whole “Somebody hacked my internet” defense | 你说什么别人黑了你的网络 |
[28:28] | doesn’t really hold up in court, Matt. | 在法庭上可站不住脚 麦特 |
[28:42] | Why’d you kill Felicia? | 你为什么杀菲莉西亚 |
[28:47] | Oh, so this is how you’re gonna try and bring me down? | 原来你们想这样扳倒我啊 |
[28:51] | Frame me for a made-up murder? | 栽赃嫁祸我莫须有的谋杀罪 |
[28:53] | You wish you were that important. | 你把自己想的太重要了 |
[28:56] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[29:08] | All right. | 好 |
[29:10] | Everybody you were with last night. | 昨晚你都跟谁在一起 |
[29:12] | Everyone. | 每一个人 |
[29:18] | Seriously, just tell me what it is. | 真的 告诉我是怎么回事 |
[29:20] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[29:24] | – Does that hurt? – A little bit. | -疼吗 -有点 |
[29:26] | – Okay. – Free medical advice, Sergeant? | -好 -免费看病吗 警长 |
[29:28] | They’ll charge me, like, a $400 deductible | 要去附近的诊所看 |
[29:31] | just to go into the clinic near me. | 他们要收我400块免赔费 |
[29:32] | It’s okay, come on. | 没事 你继续 |
[29:37] | – Oh, God. – What? | -天哪 -怎么了 |
[29:41] | It’s a dermahematoma. | 这是德梅黑玛托马 |
[29:43] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[29:46] | You need to go to the hospital immediately. | 你得马上去医院 |
[29:48] | What? | 什么 |
[29:49] | Is your car nearby? | 你的车在吗 |
[29:50] | Should I drive? | 我可以开车吗 |
[29:52] | I’m just kidding. | 我跟你开玩笑呢 |
[29:54] | It’s a hickey. | 就是个咬痕 |
[29:59] | Just rub some aloe vera on it. | 在上面抹点芦荟胶就行了 |
[30:01] | You should be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[30:07] | Great. | 很好 |
[30:08] | Thanks for that, thanks. | 谢谢了 谢了 |
[30:09] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:11] | How’s New York? | 纽约如何 |
[30:13] | Good. | 不错 |
[30:14] | Just needed a little breather. | 我就需要休息一下 |
[30:16] | From what? From VIP booths and models? | 为什么 因为厌烦了贵宾室和人体模型吗 |
[30:19] | What’s the real reason? | 到底为什么 |
[30:21] | When did you become such a cynic? | 你什么时候开始这么愤世嫉俗了 |
[30:23] | Oh, what, I can’t take a vacation, | 怎么 我就不能休假了吗 |
[30:25] | come back and hang with my older brother? | 跟我大哥一起来玩玩 |
[30:29] | So… | 所以… |
[30:29] | – Which one is she? – Don’t. | -哪个是 -不要这样 |
[30:31] | No, just nod your head. | 你只要点头就行 |
[30:32] | I mean, they’re both hot. | 她们都很惹火 |
[30:35] | Or is it that desk sergeant from downstairs? | 还是说是楼下那位接待警长 |
[30:37] | Yes, we’re on the backburner right now. | 好吧 我们现在彼此正在冷静 |
[30:40] | Where you staying? | 你住哪里 |
[30:42] | Dad’s? | 爸爸那边吗 |
[30:43] | I was thinking your place. | 我想住你那里 |
[30:46] | All right, I’m pretty deep in a case right now, | 好啊 我现在刚好有个案子在忙 |
[30:48] | so take a cab. | 你自己打的去吧 |
[30:50] | We’ll get some food later or something, all right? | 晚点我们去弄点吃吧 好吗 |
[30:51] | Shut up, here she comes. | 你别乱说 她来了 |
[30:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:56] | Lindsay, this is my brother Will. | 林德赛 这是我兄弟威尔 |
[30:58] | The surgeon. | 当外科医生的那位 |
[30:59] | Most days, yeah. | 大多数情况下吧 |
[31:00] | – Nice to meet you. – Same here. | -幸会 -彼此彼此 |
[31:01] | How long you in town? | 你要住多久 |
[31:03] | Still figuring that out. | 还没想好呢 |
[31:05] | We should all hang out sometime before you go. | 你走前我们应该一起玩玩 |
[31:07] | Definitely. | 必须的 |
[31:08] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -嗯 -嗯 |
[31:09] | Um, I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[31:12] | I’ll get at you later. | 我们再联系 |
[31:13] | All right. | 好 |
[31:14] | – See you around. – See ya. | -回见 -拜拜 |
[31:18] | I met someone from your family. | 我见了你的家人 |
[31:20] | I didn’t think that’d be a big deal to you. | 这对你来说应该不是大问题吧 |
[31:23] | Jay, just because I don’t want to lose my job | 杰 我不想丢掉工作并不意味着 |
[31:25] | doesn’t mean I don’t care about you. | 我不在乎你 |
[31:28] | That’s not gonna change. | 这点不会改变 |
[31:32] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[31:41] | You need a hug, kid? | 需要个拥抱吗 小子 |
[31:49] | Two minutes, you know? | 就两分钟 |
[31:50] | I’m there two minutes earlier, | 两分钟前我还在 |
[31:51] | this girl’s still alive. | 那姑娘还活着 |
[31:53] | I can’t stop thinking about it. | 我满脑子都在想这件事 |
[31:54] | It’s killing me. | 快折磨死我了 |
[31:56] | Listen, man, we catch this guy or not, | 听我说 不管我们能不能抓到凶手 |
[31:59] | what matters is what you’re feeling right now. | 最重要的还是现在你内心的感觉 |
[32:04] | When you hit 20 years on this job, | 等你干这行干二十年后就会明白 |
[32:05] | that’s what’ll get you to 25. | 二十五岁时你这样是正常的 |
[32:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:10] | We ran all the Black Grid members | 为了找到那封勒索邮件的匹配人员 |
[32:12] | in the cage through the analytical software | 黑格组织的成员 |
[32:14] | to try and get a match on that blackmail email. | 我都用分析软件查过了 |
[32:15] | I checked cell data networks, VPNs, protocols. | 所有电话数据 虚拟网络 网络协议的都查了 |
[32:18] | – I even ran– – You got the guy or not? | -甚至是… -到底有没有查到 |
[32:20] | No. | 没有 |
[32:21] | What about Rutowski? | 鲁托维斯基呢 |
[32:23] | Four of his friends alibi him out. | 他的四个朋友可以提供不在场证明 |
[32:24] | They say they were with him last night. | 他们说他昨晚跟他们在一起 |
[32:25] | Yeah, they’re all probably stoned out of their minds. | 他们可能都嗑药嗑晕了记忆混乱了 |
[32:27] | We keep Rutowski in custody. | 先不要放走鲁托维斯基 |
[32:30] | Sergeant, me and Jay, we got an idea. | 警长 我和杰想到个主意 |
[32:32] | See, we was in the Helmand Province, | 当时我们在赫尔曼德省 |
[32:34] | way the hell up in the mountains. | 我们俩在山上 |
[32:35] | It was me and Jay and Rev, | 当时有我 杰 雷 |
[32:37] | and Sticks, the guy with the skull tattoo | 还有棍子 就是个胳膊上 |
[32:38] | on his forearm, and– | 纹着骷髅头的人 然后… |
[32:39] | Mouse, shut up. | 耗子 你闭嘴 |
[32:42] | Halstead, what’s the idea? | 霍斯特德 什么主意 |
[32:44] | Guy in our unit was being held for ransom, | 有人劫持我们的人勒索赎金 |
[32:46] | so we staged an exchange with the kidnappers. | 我们就设计跟绑匪交易 |
[32:47] | It’s mostly classified. | 这种事一般是机密 |
[32:49] | Long story short, we got him back. | 长话短说 我们把人救回来了 |
[32:50] | We didn’t spend a dime. | 没花一分钱 |
[32:51] | We got Sosa’s phone, | 我们有索萨的手机 |
[32:52] | so I can send a message from his email pretending to be him. | 所以我可以假装是他发一封邮件出去 |
[32:55] | Say he doesn’t want a paper trail, | 说他不想留下转账痕迹 |
[32:56] | so he’s gonna send one of his drivers | 所以要让他的司机 |
[32:57] | to deliver the $200,000 in cash, in person. | 亲自把二十万现金送过去 |
[33:00] | We just wait to see who shows up. | 我们等着看看是谁来拿钱 |
[33:08] | All right, sign $200,000 out of the 1505 funds. | 好 从1505资金里取二十万 |
[33:11] | Write up an ops plan for Fisher. | 给费舍写份行动报告 |
[33:12] | Just tell him we need it for flash. | 就说我们应急先借用一下 |
[33:15] | This is you. | 你去交钱 |
[33:46] | Show me your hands. | 举起手来 |
[33:48] | I’m unarmed. | 我没有武器 |
[33:49] | Let me see it. | 给我看看 |
[33:53] | $200,000. | 二十万 |
[33:54] | Untraceable, small bills. | 小额 不会被追踪到 |
[33:56] | All yours for the original footage. | 拿来换原视频 |
[34:01] | There it is, no other copies. | 给你 没有其他副本 |
[34:06] | The money. | 给我钱 |
[34:09] | All right, exchange is made. | 好 交易完成了 |
[34:10] | Move in. | 行动 |
[34:11] | Remember he’s armed. | 小心他有枪 |
[34:16] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[34:29] | Watch it! | 看着点 |
[35:02] | Stay down. | 老实点 |
[35:06] | This is the Pope. | 是”教皇” |
[35:09] | He’s a member of the Black Grid. | 他是黑格组织的成员 |
[35:14] | I didn’t sleep with him so you could get rich. | 我跟他上床不是为了让你发财 |
[35:17] | Keep your voice down. | 小声点 |
[35:18] | You lied to me! | 你骗了我 |
[35:19] | Who are you talking to? | 你跟谁联系呢 |
[35:21] | Give it here. | 给我 |
[35:36] | I didn’t kill Sierra. | 我没有杀塞拉 |
[35:38] | Her name was Felicia. | 她叫菲莉西亚 |
[35:40] | She slipped. | 她滑倒了 |
[35:40] | It was an accident. | 那是意外 |
[35:42] | Someone slipping in the shower is an accident. | 洗澡时滑倒是意外 |
[35:45] | Felicia was thrown out a 20-story window. | 菲莉西亚被人从二十楼扔出了窗外 |
[35:49] | She fought back tough, didn’t she? | 她拼命反抗了对不对 |
[35:51] | If you say so. | 随你怎么说 |
[35:53] | Actually, the medical examiner will. | 这个交给法医处理 |
[35:56] | You figured you’d get Sosa on video having sex. | 你想拍下索萨的性爱视频 |
[36:00] | Ruins his reputation, right? | 毁了他的名声 对吗 |
[36:01] | He pays up, right? | 然后让他花钱买下 对吧 |
[36:03] | What if I told you it was Sierra’s idea? | 我告诉你这是塞拉的主意呢 |
[36:05] | Her name is Felicia. | 她叫菲莉西亚 |
[36:06] | I’m not telling you that again. | 不要让我再说一遍了 |
[36:11] | We had an argument. | 我们发生了争执 |
[36:13] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[36:15] | But she was high on Xanax, and she fell. | 但是她嗑药嗨了 所以滑倒了 |
[36:18] | Yeah, she was high. | 对 她确实嗑药了 |
[36:19] | She was high because she knew | 她嗑药是因为她知道 |
[36:20] | she had to go through something | 她得经历一些 |
[36:21] | she wasn’t comfortable with, right? | 她不喜欢的事 对吧 |
[36:24] | But she did it for the cause. | 但她是为了你们的事业 |
[36:25] | No, man. | 不是 |
[36:27] | Her idea. | 是她的主意 |
[36:31] | She wanted to trap this dude and blackmail him. | 她想给那家伙设陷阱敲诈她 |
[36:34] | She and I were just arguing over my cut. | 我跟她只是因为怎么分钱起了争执 |
[36:37] | She started tripping out, attacked me. | 然后她药劲上来 开始袭击我 |
[36:40] | And she started crying. | 又大哭大闹 |
[36:42] | And boom, a header right through the window. | 然后突然就从窗户掉下去了 |
[36:47] | You pushed her. | 你推的她 |
[36:49] | Then you decided to go ahead with your plan, | 然后决定继续按计划行事 |
[36:51] | and you sent that video from Rutowski’s house | 你从鲁托维斯基家发了那则视频 |
[36:53] | to cover your tracks and frame his ass. | 来掩藏自己的行踪 嫁祸他 |
[36:57] | Sierra jumped on her own. | 塞拉是自己跳出去的 |
[37:00] | You say her real name. | 你叫她的真名 |
[37:05] | Say her real name. | 叫她的真名 |
[37:06] | Say it. | 叫啊 |
[37:08] | Say it! | 叫啊 |
[37:10] | Say Felicia. | 叫菲莉西亚 |
[37:11] | Huh? Try it. | 叫一声 |
[37:13] | Felicia. | 菲莉西亚 |
[37:14] | Felicia! | 菲莉西亚 |
[37:15] | Fine. | 好 |
[37:16] | Felicia. | 菲莉西亚 |
[37:18] | But I didn’t do anything. | 但我真的什么都没做 |
[37:29] | You’re gonna tell me what you did to that girl. | 你告诉我你对那个姑娘做了什么 |
[37:30] | You’re gonna tell me. | 你告诉我 |
[37:33] | You understand? | 明白了吗 |
[37:36] | Or I swear to God, | 否则我发誓 |
[37:37] | I’m gonna take you for a drive. | 我会带你出去走一圈 |
[37:40] | I’m the only one coming back. | 活着回来的会只有我 |
[37:43] | She did it for the cause. | 她是为了我们的事业 |
[37:58] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[38:03] | But I figured, | 但我自己想 |
[38:04] | I might as well make a little money | 可能我们行动的时候 |
[38:05] | while we’re at it. | 我自己也可以赚点小钱 |
[38:08] | And I told her I would split it with her. | 我告诉她会跟她分 |
[38:10] | But she wouldn’t listen to me. | 但她不听我的 |
[38:12] | She said she was gonna call the cops. | 她说她要报警 |
[38:20] | I didn’t mean to push her that hard. | 我没想那么用力推她的 |
[38:35] | So I heard that you just happened– | 我听说你刚才的事了 |
[38:56] | There’s a memorial service for Felicia Hughes tomorrow. | 明天有菲莉西亚·休斯的追悼会 |
[38:59] | I don’t know about that, I think all I want to do | 我不知道要不要去 现在我就只想 |
[39:01] | is come over to your place and order some food, | 去你那边 叫点吃的 |
[39:05] | take, like, a week off. | 休息上一周 |
[39:09] | Adam, you should go. | 亚当 你应该去 |
[40:15] | Hey, man. | 哥们 |
[40:16] | Yo. | 回来了 |
[40:21] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[40:25] | I might not have told you everything | 关于我离开纽约的原因 |
[40:27] | about why I left New York. | 我没跟你说实话 |