Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] 15 years ago you were a girl barely surviving on the street. 十五年前你还是个在街头难以生存的小女孩
[00:04] Now you’re being courted by the feds. 现在都有联调局的人求你去了
[00:06] I’m proud of you, Erin. 我为你自豪 艾琳
[00:08] Imagine how heartbroken you’d be 想想以后你无法每天看到我的笑脸
[00:09] not seeing my smiling face every day. 你得有多心碎啊
[00:11] – It’s her. – Her who? -是她 -哪个她
[00:12] My ex-partner, Jenn Cassidy. 我的前搭档 珍·卡西迪
[00:14] Heard a lot about you. 我听说过不少你的事迹
[00:15] How did we break up and just two weeks later 我们分手两周后你就订婚了
[00:17] – you’re engaged? – Just shut up! -是怎么回事 -能闭嘴吗
[00:19] I put just as much of myself into this job– 我跟你一样热爱这份工作…
[00:25] – Here, put pressure on this. – Okay. -快压住她的伤口 -好
[00:27] – Press, press! – I got it. I got it. -按紧了 -我知道
[00:29] 10-1, 10-1! Shots fired at 3316 West 21st Street. 总部 有警员中枪 地点西21街3316号
[00:33] My partner’s been shot! 我的搭档中枪了
[00:34] She’s losing a lot of blood. I can’t tell where she’s hit. 她流了很多血 我没法判断伤口位置
[00:36] Put pressure! 用力压紧
[00:38] – Go! – You got no cover. -去吧 -你没有人照应
[00:39] Go! 去吧
[00:51] How long on that ambulance? 救护车还有多久到
[00:53] I got an officer in bad shape here. 伤者的情况危急
[00:55] Bus is 3 minutes out. 还有三分钟就到
[01:29] No, that’s understood. Yeah, copy. 不 可以理解 明白了
[01:31] Halstead, get back upstairs, 霍斯特德 回楼上去
[01:33] – get Voight. – What’s going on? -赶紧把博伊特找来 -怎么了
[01:34] Burgess was shot, condition unknown. 伯吉斯中枪了 如今情况不明
[01:36] Go get your sergeant down here now! 赶紧叫你们警长下来
[03:28] – Kim! – She’s nonresponsive. -金 -她没有反应
[03:30] Struck her head on the fall. 倒地时撞击到了头部
[03:31] Offender shot through the front door. 枪手从门内开的枪
[03:32] – Where’s Roman? – Inside. -罗曼呢 -在里面
[03:33] He went after the shooter. Patrolmen are locking down the street. 他去追枪手了 巡警正在封锁街道
[03:37] Hold here. Stand down! 在这等着 不要轻举妄动
[03:51] Sarge! 警长
[03:55] Roman! 罗曼
[03:58] The whole damn house is rigged! 这该死的房子里全是陷阱
[04:00] Where’s the shooter? 枪手呢
[04:01] – Huh?! – Shooter?! -什么 -枪手呢
[04:02] No, there’s no shooter! 根本没有枪手
[04:06] I don’t know what happened. 我也不知道怎么回事
[04:11] I entered the room and stepped through that tripwire, 我一进房就踩到了机关
[04:14] which is rigged to that thing. 是连着那玩意的
[04:16] I got low and triggered the device. 我伏下身触发了机关
[04:18] There’s a body in the tub. 浴缸里有具尸体
[04:20] It’s–it’s dissolved. 已经被溶解了
[04:22] You need medical attention? 你们需要急救治疗吗
[04:24] Stay out of the house! Get everyone across the street! 别进来 让所有人退到街对面去
[04:27] Copy that, Sarge. 收到 警长
[04:29] Hold on. 等等
[04:30] This is Sergeant Voight. 我是博伊特警长
[04:33] Advise patrol to evacuate the block. 让巡警疏散整个街区
[04:36] Dispatch bomb squad and forensics. 通知拆弹小组和法医过来
[04:38] I’m initiating a plan one. 启动一号计划
[04:41] – Roman. – Copy that, Sarge. -罗曼 -收到 警长
[04:42] Yeah? 我在
[04:44] Are you all right? 你还好吗
[04:45] I’m good. Let’s go. 我没事 咱们走吧
[04:50] Hey, I want two cars escorting that ambulance to Chicago Med. 给我派两辆警车护送救护车去芝加哥医院
[04:54] On it. 明白
[04:55] Ruzek, stay here. You’re inside. 鲁塞克 你留这 保护好现场
[05:01] Hey, adam, listen– 亚当 听着
[05:01] I’ll get the particulars later, just– 晚点我再向你了解细节
[05:04] House is owned by Luther Markov. 屋主是卢瑟·马尔科夫吗
[05:07] – Yeah. – We gotta roll. -是的 -我们得走了
[05:15] No, we don’t know yet. 不 我们还不清楚
[05:16] Just get all available officers over to Ogden and shut it down. 赶紧让所有警力去奥格登中止活动
[05:29] Can you hear me? 能听见我说话吗
[06:00] 4-inch laceration to the back of the head. 脑部后方有四英寸长伤口
[06:02] Possible broken humerus. 疑似肱骨骨折
[06:03] Gunshot wounds to the left side. Can’t find an exit wound. 左侧有枪伤 子弹仍在体内
[06:06] Could have a pierced lung. 可能伤及肺部
[06:07] Get her to trauma bay one. 立刻送她进一号手术室
[06:08] Prep her for CT. Call X-ray. 给她做断层扫描 叫X光科的人过来
[06:11] – You were at the scene? – Yeah. She’s my partner. -你当时在现场 -是的 她是我搭档
[06:13] you know what I’m gonna find? 知道伤她的是什么吗
[06:14] I dunno–looked like birdshot. 不清楚 可能是鸟枪子弹
[06:18] I don’t know what the hell that was, 我不知道这到底是怎么一回事
[06:19] but I gotta find out who did this. 但我一定要找出枪手
[06:21] District will send people. 警署会派人过来
[06:22] Then I’ll wait till they get here. 那我在这里等他们
[06:24] We shouldn’t have been scrapping. 当时我们不该争执的
[06:25] We should have been at that door. 我们该跟她一起在门口
[06:28] I want you not to be here when I come back. 我回来时不想再看到你
[06:30] We’re bad luck, Jenn. 我们在一起就会倒霉 珍
[06:31] My partner doesn’t need you here, 我的搭档不需要你
[06:32] and I sure as hell don’t wanna see you again, not tonight. 而我也不想再看到你 至少今晚不想
[06:35] Hey, Sean. 等等 肖恩
[06:39] Yeah, bomb unit did a sweep of the place. 拆弹小组彻底检查了那房子
[06:41] Back door was linked to an improvised napalm grenade. 后门连接着一个自制汽油弹
[06:47] I thought you were officially detailed to task force. 我还以为你已经转去特别行动小组了
[06:50] I pushed it a day. 我推迟了一天
[06:53] Shooter was waiting for her here. 枪手是在这里等着她吗
[06:55] There was no shooter. 没有枪手
[06:57] No shooter? Who pulled the trigger? 没有枪手 那是谁开的枪
[06:59] The buzzer was rigged to the trigger of the gun. 门铃是跟枪上的扳机连着的
[07:02] Burgess depresses the button… 伯吉斯按下门铃…
[07:06] So our killer is what, some kind of brilliant tech whiz? 你的意思是 凶手是个技术天才
[07:10] Don’t give him too much credit. 先别太高估他
[07:11] It’ll only disappoint you when we catch him. 否则我们抓到凶手时你会失望的
[07:24] How do you let this psycho get the jump on you twice, huh? 你怎么会让这疯子坑了你两次
[07:27] – Freak had a tripwire. – Yeah, we saw. -他布了陷阱 -我们看到了
[07:30] You found the sensor in the bathroom? 你找到浴室里的机关了吗
[07:34] No, let’s see it. 没 带我去看看
[07:41] There are some unique compounds in the acid. 这酸里面有种特殊的化合物
[07:44] This wasn’t store-bought. 不是一般商店能买到的
[07:46] If it’s something exotic, we can trace the purchase. 如果是很少见的物质 我们可以追踪到来源
[07:48] How long to I.D. the body? 多久能识别出受害者
[07:50] We assumed it was the owner of the house. 我们猜想可能是屋子的主人
[07:52] It’s this tile right here. 就是这块地砖
[07:57] – Are his teeth intact? – Gone-zo. -他的牙齿还在吗 -没了
[08:00] It’s a weight sensor. 这是个重量感应器
[08:01] So the way this goes is I enter, I step on that thing, 所以我一走进来 踩到这上面
[08:04] the music starts blasting in the bedroom. 卧室里就会突然响起音乐
[08:06] I go to turn the music off, 我去关音乐
[08:08] and that’s when I trip the shotgun rig. 于是触发猎枪装置
[08:10] And the homeowner’s on a person of interest list. 屋主在疑犯名单上
[08:13] We got Mr. Unidentified taking a bath. 这位身份不明的先生在泡澡
[08:17] This nut knew we were coming. 这个疯子知道我们会来
[08:21] He wanted to hurt cops. 他想伤害警察
[08:33] Hey, guys. 你们好
[09:24] Agent Lang, did you get my text? 朗特工 你收到我短信了吗
[09:26] I was expecting you at task force today. 今天我在特别行动小组等你的
[09:28] A patrolman in our district was shot. 我们辖区里的一名巡警被枪击
[09:30] I heard. 我听说了
[09:31] I need to see this through. 我得破了这案子
[09:32] I don’t expect you guys to wait for me. 我不期望你们会为我留着位置
[09:34] This guy you’re going after– 你们要抓的这个人
[09:36] you need help on the federal side, just reach out. 如果需要联调局帮忙 尽管开口
[09:40] I want him caught for what he did 我要看他被绳之以法
[09:41] and then I want you on my team. 然后看你来我队里
[09:44] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:56] You wanted to see me. 你找我对吗
[09:57] Yeah. 是的
[09:59] You know why you’re up here, Roman? 知道为什么找你来吗 罗曼
[10:02] Because I screwed up. 因为我搞砸了
[10:04] You’re up here because you’re the real police. 找你来是因为你是个真正的警察
[10:08] Look, I wasn’t at the scene, 我当时不在现场
[10:10] but I know that you did all you coulda done. 但我知道你尽力了
[10:14] Look, this is how you make it up to her– 你补偿她的方式就只有
[10:16] you take down the guy who hurt her. 抓住伤害她的人
[10:20] Thank you, Sarge. 谢谢您 警长
[10:24] You can leave the door open. 走吧 不用关门
[10:34] They took three pellets out of her chest. 他们从她胸口取出了三颗散弹
[10:36] No internal damage, so that’s– that’s good. 没有内伤 算是万幸了
[10:38] They left two in her arm. I guess it’s in a safe position, 她胳膊里还有两颗 我猜是在安全位置
[10:41] – whatever the hell that means. – Well, she’s tough, that one. -谁知道那是什么意思 -她的确坚强
[10:43] But she’d want you focused right here, okay, 但她希望你认真办案 知道吗
[10:45] so let’s– let’s get to work. 所以 我们工作吧
[10:49] Positive I.D. on our victim in the tub– 已经确认浴缸中死者的身份
[10:51] Luther Markov, 73 years old. 名叫卢瑟·马尔科夫 73岁
[10:53] Retired Dean of Psychology at Central Chicago University. 芝加哥中央大学退休的心理系主任
[10:57] He’s divorced. Family isn’t local. 他离婚了 家人也不在本地
[10:59] Nothing in his background. He was a model citizen. 他的背景毫无疑点 是个模范市民
[11:02] Well, what about the political connection, 那政治关系呢
[11:03] the Bulgarian Embassy? 保加利亚大使馆那边
[11:04] That’s how we ended up at his door in the first place. 我们一开始不就因为这个找过去的吗
[11:06] I sent his blog to a contact at the FBI 我把他的博客发给联调局的联系人
[11:08] to do a threat assessment. 进行威胁评估
[11:10] Yeah, I know. I’m all fancy now. 我知道 我现在就是这么拽
[11:12] For what it’s worth, I don’t think the politics is related. 不管怎样 我觉得跟政治无关
[11:15] This murder was vicious. 这是桩残忍的谋杀案
[11:17] It’s not a robbery. It’s something personal. 不是抢劫 是私人恩怨
[11:19] Oh, Sarge, I ran the plate on the victim’s vehicle. 警长 我查了死者的车牌
[11:22] Nothing matched– 没一项能对的上
[11:23] make, model, VIN number. Nothing. 生产商 车型 车架号 一个都没
[11:25] Someone swapped his license plate. 有人换了他的车牌
[11:26] – That’s what I’m saying. – Whose tags are they? -我就是这个意思 -这车牌是谁的
[11:28] Registered to a Travis Webber. 注册在特维斯·韦伯名下
[11:29] A meth-head with multiple drug cases, 他犯过多起涉毒案的瘾君子
[11:31] typical burglary arrests. 典型的盗窃被捕
[11:33] Maybe he broke in, killed the old man, rigged the house. 或许他闯进屋里 杀了老人 布下了陷阱
[11:36] I don’t know, man. He doesn’t sound that clever. 不好说 他听起来没这么聪明
[11:38] I mean, why bother going through all that trouble in the house 为什么大费周章进了屋里
[11:40] and then leaving your plates behind? 最后却忘了自己的车牌
[11:41] Let’s ask him. 我们去问问他
[11:42] Well, he lives in Portage Park, 他住在珀特基公园
[11:43] – works at a bike shop nearby. – All right, we’ll split up. -在附近一家摩托店上班 -好 分头行动
[11:45] Lindsay, Halstead, Ruzek– we’ll check his work. 琳德赛 霍斯特德 鲁塞克 我们去他店里
[11:50] We’re knocking his door down, 既然要敲他的门
[11:51] we’re doing it with the bomb unit. 我们还是带上拆弹小组吧
[11:59] Halstead, go around the back. 霍斯特德 去后面
[12:04] How you doin’, Ray? 你好 雷
[12:06] Hank. 汉克
[12:08] – So are we crazy here? – I don’t know yet. -是我们多疑了吗 -还不知道
[12:11] We ran an RF scan with the spectrum analyzer– 我们用光谱分析仪做了射频扫描
[12:13] picking up some radio activity in the shop. 侦测到店内有放射性活动
[12:16] We need a visual. 我们需要视频图像
[12:18] Well, let me take a look. 让我看看吧
[12:21] Yeah, just– 行吧 只是…
[12:22] My hands are steady. 我的手够稳
[12:25] Yeah, he’s good. 是 他可以
[12:44] Everybody get low. 大家都蹲下
[12:57] It looks like the same setup from the house. 看起来和那屋子是一样的陷阱
[12:59] There’s no doorbell. 这里没有门铃
[13:01] All right, hold up. 好 等等
[13:06] – Uh, okay, nobody move. – What is it? -大家都别动 -是什么
[13:09] It’s a vibration sensor on the back of the door. 门后有个震动传感器
[13:11] Just, you know, don’t move. 都别乱动
[13:13] Back door’s clear. 后门没问题
[13:15] Stand down. Nobody goes till I say so. 待命 没命令谁都不许动
[13:18] Copy that, Sarge. 收到 警长
[13:26] What do ya got? Back door’s covered. 有什么发现 后门守住了
[13:27] Another shotgun rig, same kind that took Burgess down. 又一个猎枪陷阱 跟打中伯吉斯的一样
[13:30] It’s gonna take a while to disable. 拆掉需要一段时间
[13:34] Get your shields. 去拿防爆盾
[13:51] Should do it. 应该可以
[13:53] – All right, here we go. – Alright. -好 扔了 -好
[14:02] Police! Search warrant! 警察 有搜查证
[14:08] All right, let’s go. 好 上
[14:21] Body! 发现尸体
[14:25] – Travis Webber? – Yeah, looks like. -特维斯·韦伯吗 -是 看着像
[14:31] – Spoke to our victim’s wife? – Yeah, Shauna Webber. -询问过死者妻子吗 -是的 肖娜·韦伯
[14:33] She’s in there right now. Says her husband’s a saint. 就在审讯室里 说她丈夫简直是个圣人
[14:36] How he can’t change a light bulb. 连灯泡都不会换
[14:37] She doesn’t think he was our mastermind. 她觉得他不是凶手
[14:38] No, she does not. 是的
[14:40] Why don’t I believe you, Shauna? 我凭什么相信你 肖娜
[14:42] What are you asking? 你们想问什么
[14:44] Did Travis kill someone? No way. 特维斯杀人了吗 不可能
[14:47] Why was his license plate on a car we found 他的车牌为什么在昨晚我们发现的
[14:49] – at a murder scene last night? – I have no idea. -谋杀现场的车上 -我不知道
[14:51] All right, where was he last night? 好吧 他昨晚在哪里
[14:53] We went bowling. I rolled a 168. 我们打保龄球了 我有局打了168分
[14:57] Help us connect the dots. 这信息还真是有价值
[14:59] The first murder led us right to Travis’s door. 第一桩谋杀案直接指向特维斯
[15:04] He ever mention the other victim? 他说起过另一个受害者吗
[15:06] Luther Markov, older guy, psych professor. 卢瑟·马尔科夫 一个老人 心理学教授
[15:11] We had dinner with Luther two weeks ago. 我们两周前和卢瑟吃过饭
[15:15] Luther works with Travis’s dad. They’re friends. 卢瑟是特拉维斯爸爸的同事 他们是朋友
[15:18] He–he’s– 他…他…
[15:19] He was killed. 他被杀了
[15:23] Who’s Travis’s father? 特拉维斯的父亲是谁
[15:31] – You shouldn’t have. – Yeah. -你可不能喝 -我知道
[15:33] You know, it’s to remember us by. 就带着提个醒
[15:37] You know, 你知道
[15:39] there was a time when this thing 有段时间 这东西
[15:42] was my closest friend. 可是和我形影不离啊
[15:44] Used to take her out on stakeouts. 我执行监视任务的时候总带着它
[15:46] Different rules back then. 那时候规定不一样
[15:48] Well, same rules, just different coppers. 规定一样 人不一样
[15:54] Sterilized it for you. 已经消过毒了
[16:00] Dr. Isaac Webber, 艾萨克·韦伯博士
[16:01] Professor of psychology at Central Chicago University. 芝加哥中央大学心理学教授
[16:03] The first victim we found was Webber’s mentor, 我们所发现的第一名受害者是韦伯的导师
[16:06] lifelong friends. 毕生挚友
[16:08] Can’t be a coincidence that his mentor and his son 他的导师和儿子在24小时内相继死亡
[16:10] both wind up dead inside 24 hours. 这不可能是巧合
[16:12] It’s not a coincidence. The son’s license plate 不是巧合 他儿子的车牌
[16:13] – was found at the murder scene. – Right, but his prints weren’t. -出现在谋杀现场 -对 但现场没有他的指纹
[16:16] We recovered two shotguns. Both had defaced serial numbers 我们拿到的两把猎枪 序列号都被损毁
[16:18] and no ballistic matches. 无匹配弹道
[16:20] The liquid in the tub was homemade nitric acid, 浴缸里的液体是自制硝酸
[16:22] and victim had been in there for two days. 受害者已经在里面泡了两天了
[16:25] Then all of a sudden outta the blue, 然后突然间
[16:26] we get called to the house to do a spot check? 我们接到电话去现场检查那栋房子
[16:28] Come on. There were no mistakes. 事情显而易见了
[16:30] Someone wanted to link Travis Webber to that murder. 有人想把特拉维斯·韦伯和这桩谋杀案联系起来
[16:33] – That license plate was planted. – Hold on. Hold on. -车牌是故意放那儿的 -等等 等等
[16:34] I got something. This is a restraining order 这有问题 这是一项禁令
[16:37] Webber took out against one of his students. 是韦伯下给他的一个学生的
[16:40] Kid named Spencer York. 学生名叫斯宾塞·约克
[16:43] Let’s get him down here. 把他带过来
[16:44] I wanna know where he’s been the last two days. 我要知道这两天他在哪里
[16:51] Excuse me, we’re looking for Dr. Webber’s class. 打扰一下 我们想知道韦伯博士今天在哪里上课
[16:54] Found it. I’m Abby. I’m his teaching assistant. 就是这里 我叫艾比 是他的助教
[16:57] He was late, so I canceled class. 他迟到了 所以我取消了今天的课程
[16:59] Did he call in today? Did he e-mail you? 他今天打过电话吗 发过邮件吗
[17:02] Uh, no. Is something wrong? 没有 发生什么事了
[17:04] Do you know a Spencer York? 你认识斯宾塞·约克吗
[17:07] We’re both getting our doctorate degrees 我们都在考博
[17:09] or, he was, until he cracked up. 他之前在考 后来崩溃了
[17:11] – Cracked up? – Yeah. He– -崩溃 -对 他…
[17:14] Here, I have a video. 这里有段录像
[17:17] Three weeks ago, Spencer was defending his thesis. 三周前 斯宾塞正在答辩
[17:20] He’d been spiraling for months– 他已经纠结了几个月了
[17:21] Untreated bipolar disorder, he wasn’t sleeping. 他的躁郁症一直没去治疗 老是失眠
[17:25] I heard Dr. Webber took out a restraining order 我听说韦伯博士还申请了禁令
[17:27] after the…meltdown. 就在他…崩溃之后
[17:33] Your inabilities to follow my notes 你无法理解我的说明
[17:36] have everything to do with your mental capacity 都是因为你的心智能力
[17:39] and nothing to do with my research or my notes 和我的研究或者我的说明无关
[17:42] or anything like– don’t interrupt me! 也与其他的… 别打断我
[17:47] Isaac, I need you to understand 艾萨克 我要你知道
[17:48] because you somehow can’t get it through your head that this– 你有时候根本想不通…
[17:51] – Sir, calm down. – Don’t touch me! -先生 冷静 -别碰我
[17:53] Don’t touch– 别碰…
[17:55] Isaac. Isaac! This isn’t– I wasn’t finished, Isaac! 艾萨克 艾萨克 还没完呢 艾萨克
[18:00] Spencer’s thesis was titled Spheres of Influence, 斯宾塞的论文题目是《影响范围——
[18:04] How One Person Can Transfer Psychic Trauma Onto Another. 人如何将精神创伤转移到另一个人身上》
[18:07] So now he’s trying to finish his thesis in the real world? 所以现在他试图用真实事件来完成他的论文吗
[18:10] Yeah, sure. York gets booted outta school, 肯定啊 约克被踢出学校
[18:12] decides to take it out on his old professor. 决定报复他的老教授
[18:13] Only he doesn’t attack him. 只是他不直接袭击他
[18:15] He attacks the people in his sphere. 转而袭击他影响范围里的其他人
[18:18] – First Webber’s mentor. – Then, his son. -首先是韦伯的导师 -接着是他儿子
[18:21] Dr. Webber was a father figure, 韦伯博士是如父亲般的存在
[18:23] or Spencer wanted him to be. 或者斯宾塞希望他是这样的
[18:27] So who’s next in his sphere? 所以他影响范围里的下一个人会是谁
[18:28] I mean, his wife’s the logical answer, 按逻辑来说应该是他的妻子
[18:30] if logic is applicable here. Thank you. 如果这里边还能讲逻辑的话 谢谢你
[18:33] We gotta get to York’s. 我们得去约克家里看看
[18:34] I’m gonna have Voight track down Dr. Webber. 我让博伊特追踪一下韦伯博士
[18:41] “Mayor Emanuel”? 伊曼纽尔市长
[18:43] Jeez, moving up in the world. 真是地位提升了啊
[18:45] Hey, Sarge. 警长
[18:49] They took her back to the O.R. 他们又把她推进手术室了
[18:51] She was developing compartment syndrome or something. 发生筋膜室综合征什么的
[18:53] So they had to release some pressure. 他们要给她释放点压力
[18:56] Two surgeries in one day? 一天做了两次手术吗
[18:59] Yeah. 对
[19:03] Third one gets you free toppings. 第三次应该可以给你优惠了
[19:08] Sorry. 抱歉
[19:17] It’s really good you’re here. 有你在这里真好
[19:29] You know I got shot in the ass, right? 你知道我之前肛门中过枪吧
[19:35] Sure, you tell people it’s the hip, 当然 你跟人说的时候是说臀部
[19:37] the lower, lower back side of the hip, 臀部的下部
[19:39] but I got shot in the ass. 但我真的是肛门中枪
[19:43] Jeez, I’m sorry to hear that. 天呐 非常遗憾
[19:45] Well, it was different, being a lady police. 作为一名女警 的确不容易
[19:48] They didn’t want you, a lot of guys. 有许多人都不乐意要你
[19:50] So when I woke up, no one was there. 所以当我醒来的时候 病房里一个人都没有
[19:54] Dawson was interrogating the jagoff that shot me. 道森在审问开枪打我的混蛋
[19:56] Interrogating. Broke his jaw. 说是审问 其实打断了他的下巴
[19:59] I understood this, 这我明白
[20:00] but when you’re waking up… 但当你醒来的时候
[20:04] I shouldn’t have been alone. 不应该是一个人
[20:16] They’re closing in on a suspect. 他们锁定了一个嫌犯
[20:19] Hey, if you can help find this guy, go. 如果你能帮忙抓住这人 去吧
[20:22] You’d stay? 你会留下来吗
[20:23] They’d have to drag me away. 我看谁敢把我拖走
[20:26] Plus, you know, they got, like, five HBOs here. 再说了 这里的电视好像有HBO的五个台呢
[20:29] – Thank you, Sarge. – Yeah. -谢谢 警长 -没事
[20:39] Hey, how’s Burgess? 伯吉斯怎么样了
[20:41] She’s great. Great. Just a little follow-up thing. 挺好的 挺好 就是还需要跟踪治疗
[20:46] Okay. York’s got the second floor unit. 约克在二楼
[20:48] Everybody look sharp. 大家都小心点
[21:01] I’ll check it out. 我去看看怎么回事
[21:12] What is it? 怎么了
[21:13] This step is loose. 这台阶有松动
[21:30] That’s it. 果然
[21:31] We need to call the bomb unit. 我们得叫拆弹组来
[21:32] This whole place could be rigged. 这地方可能布满了机关
[21:34] There could be hostages inside. 里面可能会有人质
[21:35] Are we going or are we waiting? 我们到底是等着还是进去
[21:38] I’m gonna call the bomb unit. 我先叫拆弹小组
[21:46] Ruzek! 鲁塞克
[21:47] No! 别开
[21:56] – You okay? – Yeah. You? -你没事吧 -没事 你呢
[21:57] Yeah. 没事
[22:01] – You okay? – Yeah, we’re okay. -你们没事吧 -没事
[22:04] The car was rigged. 车被人装了机关
[22:06] I know, that’s why I yelled, “Ruzek, no.” 我知道 所以我才喊”鲁塞克 别开”
[22:10] So now you’re Johnny on the spot. 这次你倒是够机灵了啊
[22:11] – What’s that supposed to mean? – What do you think it means? -这话什么意思 -你觉得是什么意思
[22:13] – What happened last night? – Hey, man, what’s your problem? -昨晚怎么回事 -伙计 你怎么回事
[22:15] – I’m not gonna hit you. – Hey, I might hit one of you! -我不会打你 -你们两个人找揍吗
[22:17] Same team, guys. Come on. 别内讧 伙计们 别这样
[22:19] – Ruzek, take a walk. – Come on. -鲁塞克 去冷静一下 -别这样
[22:20] Take a walk! 去旁边冷静一下
[22:22] Hey, we gotta check the building for victims. 我们得检查楼里有没有受害人
[22:24] We gotta get the bomb unit out here first 我们得先让拆弹组过来
[22:26] and crowd control. 还得控制围观人群
[22:29] – Halstead. – Thank God. -霍斯特德 -太好了
[22:31] Hey, Isaac Webber turned up. 找到艾萨克·韦伯了
[22:33] York had him tied up, but he’s fine. 约克把他绑在椅子上 但他没事
[22:34] Antonio and Olinsky are headed over there now. 安东尼奥和奥林斯基正在赶过去
[22:36] Thanks. 谢了
[22:38] – Hey, Jay. – Yeah. -杰 -怎么了
[22:40] Don’t look now…behind us, there’s a guy watching. 别回头看 我们身后有个人在看我们
[22:50] – Shaved head, tan jacket? – Yeah. -光头 棕色夹克吗 -是的
[22:53] I knew Spencer was unwell. 我知道斯宾塞状况不太好
[22:55] I should have done more, 我应该多为他做点什么
[22:57] but he was lost in his work. 可他迷失在工作中了
[22:58] He was fixated on it. 极度偏执
[22:59] He indicate where he was headed? 他说过他要去哪吗
[23:01] No, he came here, he tied me up. He had a gun. 没有 他来把我绑起来 手里拿着枪
[23:05] He was nonverbal. He was muttering. 他没和我说话 只是自己小声咕哝
[23:08] He’s in a schizophrenic state. He’s paranoid. 他处在精神分裂状态 疑神疑鬼的
[23:10] Isaac, where’s your wife right now? 艾萨克 你妻子现在在哪里
[23:12] – Susannah? Why? – Is she at work? -苏珊娜 为什么要问 -她在工作吗
[23:14] I-I don’t know. She went to meet a client. 我…我不知道 她去见一个客户
[23:17] She left and–I don’t remember– 她出去了 我不记得
[23:19] you think York went after her? 你们认为约克是去抓她了吗
[23:20] Hey, slow down. Where was she headed? 别着急 她去哪里了
[23:22] I don’t know! 我不知道
[23:48] Where you going, Spencer? 想去哪 斯宾塞
[23:56] You’ve been busy. 你可够忙的
[23:59] Two bodies we found so far. 到目前为止找到两具尸体
[24:03] How many more are we gonna find? 我们还会找到几具
[24:06] We also found your fingerprints 我们还在两个犯罪现场
[24:08] at both crime scenes. 都找了你的指纹
[24:11] We have you on video at Radioshack buying wiring 我们有监控视频证明你从电子零售店
[24:15] and transmitting devices. 购买了引线和信号传输装置
[24:18] You can’t put the house back together. 你无法把房子拼回原样
[24:20] Uh-huh. Where is Susannah Webber? 苏珊娜·韦伯在哪里
[24:25] You didn’t run, 你没有跑
[24:27] so you wanted to be caught? 你希望自己被抓吗
[24:35] Tell us where she is. 告诉我们她在哪里
[24:40] Your father died when you were a kid. 你父亲在你小时候就死了
[24:44] That right, Spencer? 对吗 斯宾塞
[24:49] Dr. Webber, he was like a father figure. 韦伯博士在你心目中就和父亲一样
[24:53] Only he let you twist when your mind went. 可你精神出问题时他却放任不管
[24:56] That’s cruel. 太残忍了
[24:59] That musta hurt. 一定让你特别受伤
[25:01] But, Spencer, if you think that hurt, 但是 斯宾塞 如果你以为那够受伤
[25:06] if you think that’s real pain, 如果你以为那够痛苦
[25:08] you keep ignoring us. 那就等着看你继续无视我们会怎么样
[25:10] ‘Cause either you’re gonna tell us or we’re gonna find her, 要么你老实交代 要么我们也会找到她
[25:12] and I hope for your sake that when we do, she’s alive! 为了你好 我希望我们找到她时她还活着
[25:22] So where is she? 她在哪里
[25:25] Where’s Susannah Webber? 苏珊娜·韦伯在哪里
[25:33] You can’t put the house back together. 你无法把房子拼回原样
[25:44] Still no leads on Susannah Webber’s location. 还是没有苏珊娜·韦伯的线索吗
[25:47] No, we pinged her phone, got no response. 没有 我们打她的电话没人接
[25:49] I checked with her client– she missed their meeting. 问过她的客户 她没有赴约
[25:51] All right, so he makes it in the big city 好吧 他在大城市里
[25:53] on a professor’s salary. 靠微薄的教授工资生活
[25:54] She looks expensive to maintain. 她看起来是个很烧钱的女人
[25:56] How does that work? 他们是怎么生活的
[25:57] Makes her own money. She flips high-end houses. 她自己挣钱 她经营高端房屋
[26:00] Sold this one for 4.2 million last year. 这栋房子去年卖了四百二十万
[26:02] York isn’t finished, okay? He planned all this. 约克并没有收手 这一切都在他的计划内
[26:05] If we caught him that easy, 如果我们这么容易就能抓到他
[26:06] it’s ’cause there’s something else he wants us to find. 那他肯定还希望我们再找到什么东西
[26:08] Well, he wants to break his old mentor. 他想击垮他的导师
[26:10] So where’d he stash this guy’s wife? 那么他会把导师的妻子藏在哪里
[26:11] Where’s he leading us next? 他接下来想把我们引到哪里
[26:12] And what’s with the number? 还有这号码是怎么回事
[26:14] The sole contents of the wallet we pulled off Spencer York. 我们在斯宾塞·约克钱包里找到的唯一东西
[26:17] Hazard a guess. 猜猜是什么
[26:18] Untraceable, unlisted, unhelpful. 无法追踪 没有登记在案 帮不上忙
[26:22] It’s a weird one. 太奇怪了
[26:26] All right, I’ll be right there. 好 我马上去
[26:28] – Boss. – Go. -老大 -去吧
[26:42] You have reached a nonworking number. 您所拨打的电话无法接通
[26:55] Sleeping beauty still awaits true love’s kiss. 睡美人还在等待真爱之吻呢
[26:59] How’d you know about us anyway? 你到底是怎么知道我们两个的事的
[27:01] I passed the detective exam twice 在我充满传奇色彩的职业警察生涯中
[27:03] in my storied career at the police, you know. 我可是两次通过侦探考试的
[27:05] You didn’t, like, tell anyone? 但你却没告诉别人吗
[27:06] I detest gossip of any kind. Abhor it. 我讨厌八卦 非常鄙视
[27:10] This was bought out of desperation. 这是实在无聊才买的
[27:12] I plan on billing the department. 我打算让局里给我报销
[27:25] Hey, I’m here, too. 这边还有个人呢
[27:30] I’ll come back. 我一会再回来
[27:32] Burgess, next time, little tip from a superior. 伯吉斯 上级给你的一点小建议
[27:35] Duck. 下次躲快点
[27:37] That’s great advice, Sergeant. 这建议太英明了 警长
[27:43] – Oh, no, I think– – Take this off. -不 我觉得… -把这个拿开
[27:45] Let me help you. 我来帮你
[27:51] How ya feeling? 感觉怎么样
[27:53] I feel like a–like– like a puppet 我觉得…觉得自己像个木偶
[27:57] who someone else is making talk. 像是被人操控一般
[28:01] How long was I out? 我昏迷了多久
[28:04] Well, the doctor had to take you back 医生要你住院治疗
[28:05] and get those pellets outta your arm. 好把你手臂中的弹片都取出来
[28:07] You remember you were shot? 你记得你中枪了吗
[28:09] What? I was shot? 什么 我中枪了吗
[28:13] What year is this? 今年是几几年
[28:14] Who is the president? What is the Internet? 总统是谁 互联网是什么
[28:17] You are very funny. 你可真逗
[28:18] I’m not strong enough to be messed with right now. 我还没坚强到能开玩笑的程度
[28:26] You were worried about me. 你担心我吗
[28:28] You have no idea. 你不知道我有多担心
[28:30] It’s okay. 没事的
[28:33] I love you, you know? 你知道我爱你吧
[28:39] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[28:42] Well, we have that in common. 这一点咱俩倒是一样
[28:44] – Yes. – Yes. -没错 -没错
[28:51] We tried communicating with York. 我们在尝试与约克沟通
[28:53] We’re not getting anything. 但目前还没有进展
[28:55] He kept repeating the same thing. 他一直在重复一句话
[28:57] Maybe it means something to you. 说不定你知道那是什么意思
[29:00] “You can’t put the house back together.” “你无法把房子拼回原样”
[29:02] Look, he killed my son. My wife is missing. 他杀了我儿子 我老婆不见了
[29:04] I have no idea what that phrase means. 我根本不知道那是什么意思
[29:06] Is it a clue? I don’t know. 是什么线索吗 我怎么知道
[29:07] That falls under your purview. 这不是你该查的事吗
[29:09] A guy comes to me, wants me to help him find his wife, 要是有人来找我 要我帮忙找他老婆
[29:12] usually he can’t stop talking. 一般这个人会说个不停
[29:14] Every little detail he thinks might help. 他觉得每个细节都可能有帮助
[29:17] You’re saying very little, professor. 你的话却很少 教授
[29:20] We need to know everything. 我们需要知道一切
[29:23] Even if it’s something you don’t want to talk about. 即使是一些你觉得难以启齿的事
[29:31] 25 years of marriage, things– 结婚25年…
[29:36] She was having an affair. With a client. 她跟她的一个客户有外遇
[29:39] I don’t know his name. I didn’t want to know. 我不知道他的名字 我也不想知道
[29:42] A client. 一个客户
[29:43] She was building a house for him. 她为他建了栋房子
[29:48] We’ve been trying to figure out where York would take your wife. 我们想知道约克会把你妻子带到哪里
[29:51] If he knows about the affair, he could be trying to expose it 如果知道她有外遇 他可能会想曝光这件事
[29:53] to shame you. 借此羞辱你
[29:55] We need the address of every project your wife is working on. 我们需要知道你妻子负责的所有项目的地址
[30:06] Thanks, bro. 谢了 兄弟
[30:08] Hey, should I expect Ruzek at some point? 我应该等等鲁塞克吗
[30:11] Well, I talked to him. 我跟他谈过了
[30:12] Uh, Burgess is, uh… 伯吉斯…
[30:15] I told him to stay with her. 我要他陪着她
[30:19] Come on. You’re not gonna miss this. 来吧 你以后会想念这个吗
[30:22] I’m moving to the task force. 我要调到特别行动小组去了
[30:25] There’s, like, a silent “Up” there. 这里应该加一个”上”字
[30:26] It’s like moving up to a task force. 你是上调到特别行动小组
[30:28] No, I’m saying, they see action. 不 我是说 在那边也会出勤
[30:30] It’s not like it’s the last time I’m gonna put on a vest. 这又不是我最后一次穿上防弹背心
[30:32] No, it’s just the last time 是啊 但这是最后一次
[30:34] I’m gonna help you get it on right. 我帮你一起穿
[31:07] Chicago Police! 芝加哥警察
[31:09] – Help me, please! – How long till the bomb unit? -救命 -拆弹小组还要多久
[31:11] – They’re five minutes out. – Help! -五分钟后到 -救命
[31:33] It’s open. 门开着
[31:36] He knew we were coming. 他知道我们会来
[31:37] We gonna wait for the bomb squad? 我们要等拆弹小组吗
[31:39] Help! Help! 救命 救命
[31:42] Wait here until they roll up. 你在这里等他们到
[31:46] If we’re all still here. 希望到时候我们都还在
[31:53] – Chicago Police! – Up here! -芝加哥警察 -在上面
[31:56] It’s clear. 安全
[32:07] Oh, God. Oh, God. 天呐 天呐
[32:09] Oh, God. 天呐
[32:32] It’s okay. 没事的
[32:34] It’s okay. 没事的
[32:36] – It’s Susannah, right? – Yes. -你是苏珊娜吗 -是的
[32:39] He taped a bomb to my chest. 他在我胸口绑了个炸弹
[32:40] Susannah, we have the bomb squad on their way. 苏珊娜 拆弹小组正在赶来的路上
[32:43] Take a couple deep breaths, okay? 深吸几口气平静一下 好吗
[32:44] Please hurry! There’s a timer! 求你们快点 有定时器的
[32:46] I don’t know how much time is left! Please. 我不知道还剩多少时间 求你们了
[32:48] – All right, Now listen to me. – Please hurry. -好的 听我说 -求你们快点
[32:50] You saw the timer or he told you there was a timer? 是他告诉你有定时器 还是你自己看到的
[33:20] What the hell was that? 那是怎么回事
[33:21] I don’t want anyone else coming up here. 任何人都不许上来
[33:24] The bomb squad just rolled up. 拆弹小组刚到
[33:25] Keep ’em there. 让他们别过来
[33:28] Dwyer, it’s rigged. 德怀尔 里面有机关
[33:31] Now what?! 现在怎么办
[33:34] Oh, God. Oh, God. 天呐 天呐
[33:36] He’s messing with us. 他在玩我们
[33:39] It was another trick. 这是另一个把戏
[33:42] Is Dwyer there? 德怀尔在吗
[33:45] I’m here, Hank. Tell me what you see. 我在这 汉克 告诉我你看到了什么
[33:47] I got C-4 taped to her body. 她身上绑着一个C-4炸弹
[33:49] He set up this whole– this whole perimeter around her. 他把她用栏杆什么的 整个围了起来
[33:53] Okay. I need you to find the trigger. 好 你要先找到引爆装置
[33:55] I’m showing no receivers or transmitters checking in, 我这边没检测到接收器或者发射器的信号
[33:58] so it’s either on the bomb or it’s wired to it. 所以要么就在炸弹上 要么接在引线上
[34:01] Now, can you get past the perimeter? 你能越过那个栏杆吗
[34:03] We can only get so far. 我们只能靠这么近
[34:06] He put something on my back. 他在我背后放了个东西
[34:07] He–he taped something to my back. 他 他把什么东西贴在我背后了
[34:10] Could be the trigger. 可能是引爆装置
[34:13] Watch your step. 小心脚下
[34:16] No. 不要
[34:17] Susannah, right here. 苏珊娜 看这里
[34:21] It’s okay. 没事的
[34:22] Right here, attagirl. 看这里 做得好
[34:26] Right here. 看这里
[34:29] Oh, God, no. No! 天呐 不要 不要
[34:30] – Susannah. – No! -苏珊娜 -不要
[34:32] Susannah, look at me. 苏珊娜 看着我
[34:34] Susannah, I need you to stay still. 苏珊娜 你不要动
[34:37] You gotta try to relax. Just breathe. 你得放轻松 深呼吸
[34:39] No, no, no, no. God, no, no, no, no. 不不不 天哪 不不不
[34:42] He said–he said– oh, God. 他说…他说…天哪
[34:45] Attagirl, right here. 很好 看这里
[34:48] Look at me. 看着我
[34:56] – Oh, no, no, no. – Shh. -不不不 -嘘
[35:00] Oh, God. 天哪
[35:09] Sergeant Dwyer, it’s detective Halstead. 德怀尔警长 我是霍斯特德警探
[35:11] I don’t think it’s on a trigger. 好像没有引爆装置
[35:14] It’s on a timer. 而是定时炸弹
[35:17] The phone number we took off Spencer York– 我们从斯宾塞·约克身上拿到的号码
[35:19] We triggered the thing. 是我们触发了计时器
[35:23] Or I did. I-I called that number. 或者说是我触发的 是我拨了那个号码
[35:26] Yeah, that’s possible. 有这个可能
[35:29] So how do we turn it off? 那怎么关掉定时器
[35:32] You turn it off. 你去关掉
[35:36] That’s it? 直接关掉就行吗
[35:37] No, first I want you to pull the detonators out of the C-4. 不 首先你要把雷管从炸药中拉出来
[35:43] So these things are here just to scare us. 你是说这些只是用来吓唬我们的
[35:45] No, that’s not what he said. 不 他不是这么说的
[35:47] – Halstead. – Yeah. -霍斯特德 -嗯
[35:50] You got this? 你能搞定吗
[35:52] Yeah, I got this. 我可以
[35:54] Susannah, I need you to stay really still. 苏珊娜 我需要你别动
[35:58] Don’t! No. We’re all gonna die! Oh, no! 不要 我们都会死的 不要
[36:01] Hey, look at me. No one’s gonna die. 看着我 不会有人死的
[36:02] – Just sit tight. Hey, look at me. – Oh, my God. -你不要动就行 看着我 -天哪
[36:05] Look at me. No one’s gonna die. 看着我 不会有人死的
[36:06] You just sit tight, okay? 你不要动 好吗
[36:11] On three. 数三下
[36:12] One… 一
[36:16] – No. – Two. -不要 -二
[36:18] Three. 三
[36:21] – No! – Susannah, please. -不要 -苏珊娜 好了
[36:24] – Please, see, it’s okay. – No, no, no, no. -看吧 没事 -不不不
[36:26] – Just stay still. – No. No, he said–he said– -你不要动 -不不 他说…他说…
[36:28] He said no! No, no, don’t. 他说不要 不 不要
[36:32] – Just stay still. – He said– -不要动 -他说…
[36:33] He said there was a trigger. 他说有引爆装置
[36:36] – Right here. – Oh, my God… -这里 -天哪
[36:38] Look at me. Hey, hey. You’re with me. 看着我 没事的 我在呢
[36:41] – We’re gonna be okay. – Oh, God. -我们不会有事的 -天哪
[36:43] Just look at me. 看着我就行
[36:44] Just don’t move, okay? 不要动 好吗
[36:46] – All right, you got it? – Yeah. Just sit tight. -好了吗 -嗯 不要动
[36:52] All right, don’t move. 好 不要动
[37:01] – You got it? – It’s over. -搞定了吗 -好了
[37:04] All right, it’s okay. 好了 没事了
[37:06] It’s okay. 没事了
[37:12] Shh, okay. 好了
[37:15] Okay, it’s all right. 好了 没事了
[37:17] – Here, cut these. – Yeah. -割断这个 -好
[37:36] Two glazed and a maple bar. 两个浇了糖浆一个没有浇
[37:39] I’d get rid of one of those before that animal comes to. 要是我我就趁那个禽兽还没醒先吃掉一个
[37:43] I would have gotten dressed. I would have… 我应该穿好衣服的 我…
[37:44] – Oh, please. – Gotten dressed. -别这样 -穿好衣服的
[37:46] You look great. Really. 你气色很好 真的
[37:49] Healthy. 看着很健康
[37:55] Gotta tell me what it feels like sometime, 你得找时间告诉我是什么感觉
[37:58] you know, catching all that lead. 中了那种铅弹
[38:00] Never had the pleasure. 我还没中过呢
[38:02] Feels lucky. 我很幸运
[38:04] Yeah, maybe. 可能吧
[38:09] CPD is a funny place. 芝加哥警署是个有意思的地方
[38:12] Don’t always get it right, 虽然说并非一向如此
[38:14] but when you get shot… 但是一旦中弹…
[38:18] your next position is up to you. 下一个职位就是你说了算了
[38:22] Ordinarily, I don’t allow for relationships in my unit, 通常我不允许自己手下的人谈恋爱
[38:25] but in this case, 但对于你们
[38:27] I’m willing to make an exception. 我愿意破例一次
[38:30] Lindsay’s spot’s open. 琳德赛的位置空出来了
[38:34] You two think you can handle it… 如果你们俩觉得没问题
[38:38] it’s yours. 那她的位置就是你的了
[38:44] I don’t even– – 我都…
[38:47] Thank you, sir. Sergeant, I– 谢谢 警长 我…
[38:49] Burgess, just rest. 伯吉斯 好好休息吧
[38:52] Think about it. 考虑一下
[38:54] Okay. 好的
[39:04] Are you talking to somebody? 你在跟谁说话吗
[39:06] To– yeah, just, um, one of the nurses. 是…是啊 是个护士
[39:10] Is everything all right? 一切都还好吧
[39:12] Yeah, everything’s– go back to sleep. 一切都好…你继续睡觉吧
[39:14] – You sure? – Yes. Go back to sleep. -真的吗 -真的 继续睡吧
[39:18] All right. 好
[39:24] You got company at your 9. 九点钟方向有人找你
[39:27] She a friendly? 是你的朋友吧
[39:33] I gotta take Slayer to the park to run him around. 我要带”屠夫”去公园逛逛
[39:36] You can join if you’re free. 你有时间的话就一起来吧
[39:50] Think he understands where he’s going? 你觉得他明白自己要去的是什么地方吗
[39:53] Mental health department can explain it to him. 精神科的人可以跟他解释
[39:55] He’s all theirs till the trial. 审判之前他归他们管
[39:58] I just hope he does his time. 希望他会得到应有的惩罚
[40:00] He’ll do it. 会的
[40:02] If he knows where he’s at while he’s doing it, 要是他知道杀人的时候他是什么状态
[40:03] he’s got better doctors than I do. 他肯定会好好请医生看看的
[40:10] You can’t stay away, can you? 你舍不得走对吧
[40:11] What? 什么
[40:13] I forgot something. 我忘东西了而已
[40:16] You did run outta here pretty quick 我告诉大家我要走的时候
[40:18] when I told everybody I was taking the new gig. 你跑得倒是挺快的啊
[40:21] You wanted a good-bye hug. 你想跟我拥抱道别
[40:25] That is not what I’m saying. 我才不是这个意思
[40:27] Hey, it’s okay to admit that you’re losing sleep 你就承认吧 没有拥抱道别
[40:28] without a good-bye hug. 你都失眠了
[40:35] Come here. 过来
[40:43] I’m gonna miss you. 我会想你的
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第2季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme