时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Called around on your ex-partner, Jen Cassidy. | 我打听了一下你以前的搭档珍·卡西迪 |
[00:04] | Word is she’s a great cop. | 听说她是一个非常优秀的警察 |
[00:05] | I fell in love with her. | 我爱上她了 |
[00:07] | Like an idiot. | 像个白痴一样 |
[00:08] | I want you so bad right now. | 我现在非常想要你 |
[00:10] | My place. One hour. | 我家 一小时后见 |
[00:12] | How does running your own task force for the feds sound? | 你觉得带领自己的团队直接为政府工作怎么样 |
[00:15] | Task force? | 特别行动小组 |
[00:16] | Which I’m keeping confidential. | 这事儿我可没跟任何人说 |
[00:17] | You can go after any cases you want, Erin. | 想查什么案子都可以随你 艾琳 |
[00:19] | You could be going places. | 你可以飞黄腾达 |
[00:22] | I’ll need to know by next Friday. | 下周五我需要你的答复 |
[00:24] | Then I move on. | 然后我们该干什么干什么 |
[00:41] | Nadia? | 娜迪亚 |
[00:43] | Hey. Nadia? | 娜迪亚 |
[00:45] | Watch where you step. | 当心脚下 |
[00:47] | I didn’t know where else to take her. | 我不知道能带她去哪里 |
[00:48] | Why didn’t you call 911? | 你为什么不报警 |
[00:49] | Because the paramedics would’ve called the cops. | 因为医护人员会报警的 |
[00:51] | She’s gonna be fine, I found this in your first-aid kit. | 她不会有事的 这个是在你的急救箱里找到的 |
[00:54] | Look at me, I need you to look into my eyes. Okay, Elisha? | 看着我 看着我的眼睛好吗 艾丽莎 |
[00:56] | – Look at me. – What did she take? | -看着我 -她都吃了什么 |
[01:03] | She’s a friend of mine from N.A. Meetings. | 她是我戒毒小组的朋友 |
[01:05] | She didn’t show up for two weeks | 我有两个礼拜没看到过她了 |
[01:06] | and then she called me a half hour ago, | 半小时前她打电话给我 |
[01:07] | tells me she just shot up. | 说她吸毒了 |
[01:09] | You’re starting to spiral. | 你别磨蹭了 |
[01:10] | I got you, Elisha. I’m right here. | 没事 艾丽莎 我在这儿呢 |
[01:12] | This is detective Erin Lindsay | 我是警探艾琳·琳德赛 |
[01:13] | I needou to roll an ambo to 1601 South Indiana now. | 南印第安纳街1601号急需一台救护车 |
[01:17] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[01:18] | Elisha. | 艾丽莎 |
[01:19] | Hey, Elisha. | 艾丽莎 |
[01:21] | Hey, look at me. | 看着我 |
[01:23] | You’re okay. You’re gonna be okay. | 没事的 你不会有事的 |
[01:24] | Look at me. Tell me where you got this. | 看着我 这玩意你从哪里弄来的 |
[01:27] | It’s all right, you’re not in trouble, | 不用怕 我不会把你怎么样的 |
[01:28] | I need you to tell me where you got this. | 我需要你告诉我这玩意儿是哪弄来的 |
[01:30] | You can tell her. | 告诉她吧 |
[01:33] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[01:34] | Tell me where you got this. | 告诉我你从哪儿弄来的 |
[01:49] | – Everybody down! – On the ground! | -所有人都蹲下 -老实点 |
[01:52] | Don’t move! | 不要动 |
[01:53] | Keep your hands on the table! Don’t look at me! | 手都放在桌子上 别看我 |
[01:57] | All right, I want everyone to stay where they are. | 所有人都待在原地 |
[01:59] | I got ten grand in the safe, | 保险柜里有一万块 |
[02:00] | just take it and don’t kill anyone, okay? | 拿走吧 不要伤害任何人 好吗 |
[02:02] | Downstairs! | 去下面 |
[02:03] | I don’t know what you think you’ve heard, | 我不知道你们听说了什么 |
[02:04] | there’s nothing down there. | 下面什么都没有 |
[02:06] | Do it! | 快去 |
[02:07] | Move! | 快点 |
[02:16] | Open it! | 打开 |
[02:23] | You know this is suicide. | 你们这是自寻死路 |
[02:30] | – On the floor! – Everybody get down! | -都趴下 -老实点 |
[02:32] | – Get down! – Hustle! | -趴下 -快点 |
[02:33] | Get down on the ground! | 老实趴在地上 |
[02:34] | Get your hands behind your back. | 把手放到背后 |
[02:35] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[02:47] | There’s no way you’re getting out of here alive. | 你们别想活着离开这里 |
[03:14] | All right, we’re good! | 好了 可以走了 |
[03:32] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[03:34] | On this side. | 在这边 |
[03:49] | Did you get it? | 拿到了吗 |
[03:54] | Everybody good? | 都没事吧 |
[04:12] | Everybody in one piece? | 都没事吧 |
[04:13] | 20 kilos of pure passion. | 20公斤高纯度”激情” |
[04:15] | Oh yeah, it’s been a while since we pulled a rip. | 我们很久没有这样去抢东西了 |
[04:17] | I forgot how much fun it was. | 我都忘了这有多好玩了 |
[04:19] | I’ve done some pretty crazy recon missions, | 我做过很多很疯狂的侦查任务 |
[04:21] | that got my heart pumping. | 但都没刚才惊心动魄 |
[04:25] | You two! | 你们俩 |
[04:30] | This, uh, confidential informant of yours– | 这个… 你们的线人 |
[04:33] | Elisha Nicotero. | 艾丽莎·尼克特洛 |
[04:35] | Why is she not registered in our files? | 她为什么没有登记备案 |
[04:37] | Sir, Elisha’s a dancer at that club. | 长官 艾丽莎是在那个俱乐部跳舞的 |
[04:39] | And she’s the one who told me about the heroin lab. | 而且是她告诉我那个毒品制造室的 |
[04:41] | She said they were getting ready to move a big shipment | 她说他们准备要把货运走了 |
[04:42] | so we had to go quick. | 所以我们必须尽快 |
[04:44] | This brand, passion, | 这个叫”激情”的毒品 |
[04:45] | has killed over a dozen people the last few months. | 在最近几个月内已经使数十人丧命 |
[04:47] | Some of them, kids. | 有一些还是孩子 |
[04:49] | We just poked the hornet’s nest. | 我们刚才把他们的老巢给端了 |
[04:51] | As long as these guys think it was a rival crew ripped them off | 只要他们认为是他们的竞争对手干的 |
[04:54] | and not the cops, they’re gonna keep talking | 而不是警察 他们就不会低调行事 |
[04:56] | until they take us right to the top dog. | 我们就可以揪出他们的老大了 |
[05:00] | Do me a favor? | 帮我个忙 |
[05:01] | Get a thumb print on your C.I. so we get her in the books. | 给你们的线人取个指模 就算记录在案了 |
[05:04] | Done. | 好的 |
[05:06] | That club manager? He’s talking. | 那个俱乐部的老板 他跟人联系了 |
[05:09] | – Yo, yo, Sarge. – Yeah? | -警长 -怎么样 |
[05:10] | Got a wire up on Trenton’s phone. | 我们在特兰顿的手机上装了窃听器 |
[05:13] | And we got eyes right there on the club | 街对面也装了迷你摄像头 |
[05:14] | through the mini-cam that we planted across the street. | 这样就能监视俱乐部的一切动静 |
[05:17] | – Blue. – That’s him. | -“蓝人” -就是他 |
[05:18] | Yeah, man. We got hit. | 哥们 我们被抢了 |
[05:20] | The police? | 是条子吗 |
[05:21] | No. A crew. | 不 是个团伙 |
[05:23] | Dudes were all blacked out. | 那帮人身上遮得严严实实 |
[05:25] | They had on masks. They got the 20ks. | 还带了面具 他们把那20公斤货抢走了 |
[05:28] | All right, put on a street award. | 这样 在道上悬赏 |
[05:29] | Ten grand to any hype who coughs up this crew. | 赏金一万给任何能说出他们来历的人 |
[05:32] | You don’t got a name by morning, it’s on you. | 如果明天早上你还查不出是谁 那就你自己背 |
[05:35] | All right, keep listening. | 好 继续监听 |
[05:36] | – Make your overtime. – I can do that. | -算你加班工资 -没问题 |
[05:43] | How’s she holding up? | 她怎么样了 |
[05:45] | Nurse said she’s finally stable. | 护士说她终于稳定下来了 |
[05:48] | When Elisha comes to I need you | 等艾丽莎醒来了 我需要你 |
[05:50] | to get her thumb print and signature on | 让她在这些表格里签名 |
[05:51] | these forms for me, all right? | 并按上大拇指指印 行吗 |
[05:53] | Yeah. What for? | 行 这是干什么用的 |
[05:54] | It’s a technicality. Just do it. | 例行手续 照做就是了 |
[05:57] | Hey, are you mad at me? | 你在生我的气吗 |
[06:00] | I got Elisha to tell you about the club, didn’t I? | 我让艾丽莎告诉你俱乐部的事了不是吗 |
[06:03] | I don’t appreciate getting tips from girls | 我可不想让在我浴缸里嗑药过量的女孩 |
[06:04] | that are overdosing in my bathtub. | 给我提供信息 |
[06:06] | You’re acting like it was me. | 为什么你表现得像是我干的一样 |
[06:11] | When she comes to, | 等她醒过来 |
[06:13] | just get her thumb print for me, all right? | 让她在上面按指印 知道吗 |
[06:21] | Hey. Um, Sergeant. | 警长 |
[06:23] | I heard Intelligence pulled a rip on | 我听说情报组昨晚抢劫了一个 |
[06:25] | some major dealers last night. | 很有势力的毒品贩子 |
[06:26] | Let me guess who leaked this amazing story, | 我猜猜是谁告诉你这些光辉事迹的 |
[06:29] | your boy toy, Ruzek? | 你的小男友 鲁塞克是吧 |
[06:31] | Boy what? No. | 小男友 不是的 |
[06:33] | Just, if any–if any back ups needed | 我只是说… 如果他们需要支援 |
[06:35] | we’re volunteering our services. | 我们很乐意协助 |
[06:37] | You didn’t get upstairs, Burgess, so give it up. | 你加入不了他们的 伯吉斯 放弃吧 |
[06:40] | But, I do love your can-do spirit, so | 但我喜欢你这种积极的态度 所以 |
[06:43] | I am assigning you two to “Psycho Squad” duty. | 我决定派你们俩去执行”排查疯子”任务 |
[06:47] | – Come on. – The Bulgarian Consulate | -别啊 -芝加哥的保加利亚大使馆 |
[06:48] | in Chicago forwarded a list of whackos who’ve made | 传来了一份曾对他们总统扬言威胁的 |
[06:51] | threats against president Pla-no– | 怪胎名单 总统叫普拉诺.. |
[06:53] | Pla–Pre–President Pla– | 普拉… 普拉诺… |
[06:55] | President whoever, who arrives in two days | 总之就是总统 他将在两天后到达 |
[06:57] | for some trade conference. You’re gonna do spot checks | 参加一个贸易会议 你们要去亲自排查 |
[06:59] | on all persons on that list, see if they pose a danger. | 名单上的所有人 看看他们是否存在威胁 |
[07:02] | Yeah. Can’t you put Garcia or Sikora on this one? | 你就不能让加西亚或者斯科拉干这事吗 |
[07:05] | Roman, be grateful I don’t park you at a desk | 罗曼 我没让你在办公室处理交通事故报告 |
[07:07] | doing traffic reports. | 你就该偷笑了 |
[07:09] | So I called around for an available k-9 officer | 我特地找了一个警犬队的警官 |
[07:11] | with a bomb sniffer mutt to escort you two. | 她会带一条防爆犬来协助你们 |
[07:14] | She’s on loan from the 31st, so show her a good time. | 她是从31区借调过来的 所以好好招待人家 |
[07:22] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[07:23] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[07:25] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[07:26] | Her wh… | 哪个她 |
[07:28] | My ex-partner. | 我以前的搭档 |
[07:30] | The one that you fell for? | 你爱上的那一个 |
[07:31] | Really? I had no idea. | 真的吗 我不知道 |
[07:33] | That’s her? Turn around. | 就是她吗 转身 |
[07:38] | This is your new partner? | 这是你的新搭档吗 |
[07:40] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[07:42] | Kim Burgess. Jen Ccassidy. | 金·伯吉斯 珍·卡西迪 |
[07:45] | Hi, heard a lot about you. | 你好 久仰大名 |
[07:50] | My rig’s outside. I think I’ll feed Slayer. | 我的车在外面 我先去喂”屠夫” |
[07:52] | We roll in five. | 咱们五分钟后出发 |
[07:55] | Slayer? | “屠夫” |
[07:57] | I should’ve called in dead. | 我今天真不该来上班 |
[08:00] | Trenton Bostaph, the club manager, | 特兰顿·波斯塔夫 俱乐部经理 |
[08:02] | no priors. Not even a parking ticket. | 没有前科 连一张违章停车罚单都没有 |
[08:04] | So, aside from operating a heroin lab, | 这么说他除了打理一间海洛因作坊 |
[08:07] | – he’s also a boy scout. – Yeah. | -还是个童子军 -没错 |
[08:08] | That’s ’cause Trenton’s low level. | 那是因为特兰顿只是小人物 |
[08:10] | He answers to this guy, Blue. | 他听命于这家伙 “蓝人” |
[08:13] | Which is an adorable nickname | 我在已知罪犯数据库里搜索时 |
[08:14] | I’ve put through the known offenders database. | 发现这真是个好外号 |
[08:16] | The most popular nickname is “Shorty.” | 最常用的外号是 “小个子” |
[08:17] | Second most popular nickname is… | 除此之外 最常用的 |
[08:20] | – Blue. – Blue. | -就是”蓝人” -“蓝人” |
[08:21] | – So it’s gonna take a little while to narrow it down. – Okay. | -要查出他是谁还需要点时间 -行吧 |
[08:23] | What do we got on the wire? | 监听有什么发现吗 |
[08:25] | Hey. I couldn’t fit these in the locker. | 这玩意我装不进储物柜 |
[08:27] | They’re for Meredith. | 是给梅瑞狄斯的 |
[08:28] | – Oh, they’re beautiful – Thanks. | -真漂亮 -谢谢 |
[08:29] | – I’ll put them in some water. – Oh, here. | -我去把它养起来 -对了 |
[08:31] | Pick up a card. Something that’s, uh… | 去帮我挑张贺卡 就是那种… |
[08:35] | – Romantic. – Yeah. | -浪漫一点的 -没错 |
[08:36] | What’s the occasion? | 是什么特殊纪念日吗 |
[08:37] | I’m moving out of the garage into the house. | 我要从车库搬回房子里了 |
[08:45] | So, like I was saying. | 回到之前的问题 |
[08:50] | What do we got on the wire? | 监听有什么发现 |
[08:52] | Trenton’s been making a lot of calls to this Blue cat | 特兰顿一直在不停给这个”蓝人”打电话 |
[08:54] | trying to buy himself some time. | 希望能争取多一点时间 |
[08:55] | Those 20 kilos are almost two million street value. | 那20公斤货市价至少200万美元 |
[08:59] | Trenton’s got two choices. | 特兰顿有两个选择 |
[09:00] | He could hop a bus and disappear or get dead. | 跳上一辆大巴然后消失 或者等死 |
[09:02] | He knows it. | 他很清楚 |
[09:03] | I say we bring him in now, flip him, | 要我说我们现在带他过来 说服他跟我们合作 |
[09:05] | have him reel in Blue. | 用他引出”蓝人” |
[09:06] | Bring him in. | 把他带来 |
[09:11] | So, when’d you get in the k-9 unit? | 你什么时候加入警犬队的 |
[09:12] | I hear it’s pretty rigorous. | 我听说挺难进的啊 |
[09:14] | Yeah, a few months ago. | 是啊 我几个月前加入的 |
[09:15] | After a year of training. | 之前接受了一年的训练 |
[09:17] | You must really love dogs. | 你一定很喜欢狗 |
[09:19] | Yeah. Dogs actually listen when you say something. | 是啊 至少狗会听进去你说的话 |
[09:22] | Good one, Jen. | 够狠啊 珍 |
[09:24] | How’s the 21st going? | 在21区怎么样 |
[09:25] | Hope you’re controlling your anger better | 希望你比起那会在31区时 |
[09:27] | than you did back in 31. | 脾气能收敛点 |
[09:28] | I only get angry when my girfriend locks me out | 我会生气是因为我女朋友连着两天 |
[09:30] | of the apartment for two days | 把我锁在公寓门外 |
[09:32] | because some chick from high school facebooks me. | 就因为一个高中女同学在脸书上加了我 |
[09:34] | – Remember that, Jen? – Oh, that wasn’t the only time. | -记得吗 珍 -才不止这一次 |
[09:36] | – Guys! – When was the other time? | -二位 -另一次是什么时候来着 |
[09:37] | Listen, it’s still early, | 听着 咱们才刚出发 |
[09:38] | maybe you should conserve your energy. | 或许你们都该保留点精力 |
[09:40] | Just…a little bit. | 消停会 行吗 |
[09:43] | Drugs? All I deal is fantasy. | 毒品 我只出售男人的幻想 |
[09:47] | I’ll give you guys coupons, you can come check it out sometime. | 我可以给你们优惠劵 欢迎你们来看看 |
[09:50] | – Oh, yeah? – Maybe get you up on stage. | -是吗 -或许还能让你上台 |
[09:52] | You’d win amateur night hands down. | 业余选手之夜你一定稳赢 |
[09:54] | Would I? | 真的吗 |
[10:00] | We heard you got robbed last night. | 我们听说你昨晚被劫了 |
[10:03] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[10:04] | I didn’t report any robbery. | 我没有向警方报过任何劫案 |
[10:07] | Think you’re gonna find the crew who ripped you off? | 想知道那帮劫你的家伙是谁吗 |
[10:16] | Those 20ks of Passion. | 那20公斤”激情” |
[10:18] | They’re on ice in our evidence locker. | 如今正在我们的证物柜里冷藏着 |
[10:20] | Feel like talking now? | 现在想开口了吗 |
[10:24] | Man, I-I just manage the joint upstairs, | 我只负责打理楼上的生意 |
[10:26] | I-I make sure the stuff gets cut downstairs | 然后确保楼下的货处理好 |
[10:29] | and Blue breaks me off a salary for both. | “蓝人”就会付给我相应的报酬 |
[10:31] | Who’s Blue? He running the show? | “蓝人”是谁 他是幕后老大吗 |
[10:33] | I don’t know his real name. | 我不知道他的真名 |
[10:35] | From what I know, Blue’s their street captain. | 我只知道 “蓝人”是他们的街头老大 |
[10:37] | Muscle. I got problems, I call him. | 打手 我有任何问题 都是找他 |
[10:45] | You’re gonna set up a meet. | 约他出来见面 |
[10:47] | Tell him you were robbed by some outlaws. | 跟他说劫你的是一群亡命之徒 |
[10:49] | Bikers? | 机车党 |
[10:50] | Sounds like a great cover story to me, he’ll buy it. | 我觉得挺合适 他会信的 |
[10:53] | The outlaws are the only ones crazy enough to rip you off. | 也只有亡命之徒敢抢你们的货了 |
[10:56] | Besides us. | 除了我们之外 |
[10:58] | We cut you loose, nobody’s gonna believe your story anyway. | 就算我们放了你 也不会有别人相信你的话 |
[11:01] | You got robbed by a bunch of cops? | 你被警察劫了 谁会信 |
[11:03] | And then you owe some very bad men two million. | 再加上你还欠一帮可怕的人两百万 |
[11:08] | Make the call, bring us Blue, | 打电话 把”蓝人”带给我们 |
[11:11] | and we’ll talk to the State’s Attorney for you. | 我们就在检察官面前帮你说话 |
[11:30] | All right, we have some company. | 有人来了 |
[11:37] | This is the outlaw’s garage. | 这就是那帮亡命徒的车库 |
[11:39] | I heard they were cutting it up. | 我听说他们正在分货 |
[11:43] | There better be outlaws on the other side of this door | 门里面最好是那帮亡命徒 |
[11:45] | holding a lot of H, or I’m leaving you on the pavement. | 拿着我们的货 不然我就让你死在这街上 |
[11:47] | Bad guys have heavy hardware. | 匪徒火力强劲 |
[11:49] | – Everyone move in with caution. – Geez. | -所有人小心行动 -老天 |
[11:51] | Copy, coming around. | 收到 马上过来 |
[11:59] | – State PD! Drop the– – Drop the gun! | -警察 把枪放下 -放下枪 |
[12:01] | – Get on the ground! – Drop the weapon! | -趴到地上 -放下武器 |
[12:02] | Put the gun on the ground. | 把枪放到地上 |
[12:09] | Stay there. Stay down! | 趴下 别起来 |
[12:11] | – Stay down! – You gotta put it down! | -别起来 -马上把武器放下 |
[12:13] | – Stay right where you are. – Stay down. | -就在地上待着 -别起来 |
[12:15] | – Don’t move. – Get your hands behind your– | -别动 -双手放在后面… |
[12:17] | Let him go. | 放了他 |
[12:29] | Okay. Okay. | 行 行 |
[12:34] | Okay, officers. | 你们赢了 警官 |
[12:37] | – Take me to jail. – Get up. | -抓我去坐牢吧 -起来 |
[12:40] | Put your hands behind your head. | 双手放在脑后 |
[12:41] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[12:46] | So… | 这么说 |
[12:48] | Blue. You got a realame? | “蓝人” 你有真名吗 |
[12:54] | Barack Obama. | 巴拉克·奥巴马 |
[12:58] | Ha, oh, I wasn’t prepared for this. It’s an honor. | 我完全没想到 真荣幸啊 |
[13:00] | Mr. President, we know that you’re part of a heroin ring | 总统先生 我们知道你利用天使脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[13:03] | runs out of Angels Strip Club. | 在进行海洛因交易 |
[13:06] | What heroin? | 什么海洛因 |
[13:08] | Come on, man. We got you on a wire. | 别装了 你说的话我们都录下来了 |
[13:11] | Trenton was the front man, he got ripped off. | 特兰顿是个卒子 他被人抢了 |
[13:14] | He was on the hook, and you had orders to either get back | 他上钩了 而你说有人命令除非把毒品拿回来 |
[13:16] | the dope or you were gonna kill him. | 否则你就杀了他 |
[13:19] | What we wanna know is who gives you the orders? | 我们想知道是谁给你下的命令 |
[13:23] | Or, that 20 kilos we ripped from the club. | 要不然 我们从俱乐部抢的那20公斤毒品 |
[13:27] | What do you think, Jay? | 杰 你觉得呢 |
[13:28] | We say we found it in his trunk? | 不如我们说是从他车里找到的 |
[13:29] | Send you up for 30 years. | 判你个三十年吧 |
[13:37] | I’m not some corner boy that’s just gonna flip. | 我不是街头小痞子 随便骗骗就开口 |
[13:41] | What I am is hungry. | 我饿了 |
[13:44] | So how about one of you go fetch me a sandwich? | 你们谁出去给我买个三明治怎么样 |
[13:57] | Get comfy. | 好好待着 |
[14:06] | Tell me. | 怎么样 |
[14:08] | – He’s not gonna flip. – Hmm. | -他不会说的 -是嘛 |
[14:11] | I’m gonna call the state’s attorney, get an I.D. | 我要问州检察官找出他的身份 |
[14:13] | and charge Blue with attempted homicide. | 告蓝人谋杀未遂 |
[14:15] | No. Not yet. | 不 现在还不行 |
[14:17] | You charge him, word will get out on the street. | 你告他 外头就都收到风声了 |
[14:19] | Just keep him chained in the cage, | 先锁着吧 |
[14:21] | make sure his cell phone’s charged, | 保持他的电话畅通 |
[14:22] | we’ll wire tap it, see what we get. | 我们窃听 看看能知道些什么 |
[14:24] | You got that? | 明白了吗 |
[14:25] | – I’ll get a warrant. – All right. | -我去弄个窃听许可 -好 |
[14:36] | You Seth Morgan? | 你是赛斯·摩根吗 |
[14:39] | Uh–w–what did I do? | 我我我什么也没做 |
[14:43] | We were told you sent a threatening letter | 听说你寄了封威胁信给 |
[14:44] | to the Bulgarian President. | 保加利亚总统 |
[14:46] | The letter wasn’t threatening. | 那不是威胁信 |
[14:48] | I just needed to make sure that | 我只是想确认一下 |
[14:51] | he knows Svetlana is mine. | 他是否知道斯维特拉娜是我的 |
[14:54] | Svetlana? | 是墙上这女的吗 |
[14:55] | I’ve sent her marriage proposals. | 我已经向她求婚了 |
[14:58] | She hasn’t responded. | 她还没给我回复 |
[15:02] | All clear. | 检查完了 |
[15:04] | Seth? Seth! | 赛斯 赛斯 |
[15:06] | Hey, we have to ask. Are you planning to harm | 我们得问问 你是否打算 |
[15:08] | the Bulgarian President? | 伤害保加利亚总统 |
[15:10] | No. | 不 |
[15:12] | As long as he understands that | 只要他明白 |
[15:14] | Svetlana and I have a special connection. | 斯维特拉娜和我之间有特殊的感应 |
[15:16] | We’ll make sure to pass that message along. | 我们会替你传达的 |
[15:18] | Just stay away from the Bulgarian Consulate. | 别去保加利亚领事馆惹事 |
[15:21] | Uh, may I have your card? | 能给我你的名片吗 |
[15:24] | In case I ever need your assistance. | 万一我需要帮助可以找你 |
[15:26] | Oh, sorry. I’m fresh out. | 不好意思 发光了 |
[15:28] | – Oh, hey. – Oh, no, I’m good. I’m good. | -记一下 -别 不用了不用了 |
[15:30] | Thanks. Have a good day. | 谢谢 先走了 |
[15:34] | You wanna tell me the full story on this new C.I.? | 说说你的新线人吧 |
[15:36] | Elisha. | 艾丽莎 |
[15:39] | We met at an N.A. Meeting, | 我们是在戒毒互助会认识的 |
[15:41] | three months ago. | 三个月前 |
[15:43] | Had dinner a few times. | 一起吃过几次饭 |
[15:44] | She was working the program. | 她当时还在戒毒 |
[15:45] | Did she have a score to settle with the manager? | 她和那个经理有关系吗 |
[15:47] | Trenton? At the club? | 特兰顿 那个俱乐部经理 |
[15:49] | She never said anything to me, so… | 她从没跟我说过这个… |
[15:51] | If it turns out there is a beef between Elisha and him, | 如果艾丽莎和他之间有任何关系 |
[15:53] | this whole case could be tossed | 那这案子可能会变成 |
[15:57] | for entrapment. | 一个圈套 |
[15:59] | I called erin for help because my friend was dying, | 我的朋友快死了 所以我才找艾琳帮忙 |
[16:02] | I wasn’t thinking about an investigation. | 可没想到要被调查 |
[16:06] | Elisha was overdosing | 艾丽莎服药过量 |
[16:07] | and Nadia brought her to my apartment. | 娜迪亚把她带来我的公寓 |
[16:10] | That’s how I got the intel. | 所以我才拿到了情报 |
[16:15] | Give us a minute. | 你先出去一下 |
[16:18] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:25] | Were you gonna tell me? | 你什么意思 |
[16:27] | I didn’t want this to come back on Nadia. | 我本不想把娜迪亚再扯进来 |
[16:30] | Now it might come back on us. | 这下可能把我们全扯进去 |
[16:33] | And what if this girl died in your apartment? | 如果那姑娘死在你的公寓里呢 |
[16:35] | Internal Affairs would’ve been all over it, | 内务部很快就会介入 |
[16:37] | especially because you’re tied to me. | 特别是你和我还是一伙的 |
[16:42] | If your head is someplace else, I need to know. | 如果你的心思不在这里 就告诉我 |
[16:45] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[16:47] | This offer to join Kot’s task force, | 考特拉你进特别行动小组的事 |
[16:52] | maybe it’s got you distracted. | 可能让你分心了 |
[16:57] | My head is where it needs to be. | 我知道自己该干什么 |
[17:14] | Hey. Where we at on the wires? | 窃听有什么进展 |
[17:17] | Nothing. Radio silence. Even the strip club is dead. | 没 什么都没有 脱衣舞俱乐部都消停了 |
[17:20] | Honestly, I think somebody tipped them off. | 我觉得有人给他们通风报信了 |
[17:22] | There’s no way we got made. | 不可能 |
[17:24] | Blue and Trenton are the only ones who know. | 这事只有蓝人和特兰顿知情 |
[17:25] | They’re on ice. | 他们都关着呢 |
[17:27] | So go back downstairs, keep listening, | 你还是回去继续听着吧 |
[17:29] | and don’t leave that chair. | 别到处乱跑 |
[17:31] | What about the bathroom, Sarge? | 如果要去厕所怎么办 警长 |
[17:51] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[17:55] | Meredith? | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[17:57] | I’m in here. | 我在这里 |
[18:08] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[18:31] | Alvin. | 埃尔文 |
[18:35] | Toss the piece. | 把枪拿出来 |
[18:39] | Do it. | 快 |
[18:50] | It’s okay, baby. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[18:54] | Just breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[18:56] | We’re gonna take a ride down to your district house | 我们要驾车去你们警局 |
[18:59] | and get what’s ours. | 拿回属于我们的东西 |
[19:01] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[19:04] | Why don’t you refresh his memory? | 不如你帮他回忆一下 |
[19:07] | Alvin, they say you stole their drugs. | 埃尔文 他们说你们偷了他们的毒品 |
[19:11] | 20 kilos of H. | 20千克的海洛因 |
[19:14] | And you’re gonna be a good husband | 你现在得乖乖做个好丈夫 |
[19:17] | and go and get them back for us. | 去帮我们把货拿回来 |
[19:39] | My brother’s got a fully-auto to your wife’s head. | 我兄弟正拿一把全自动手枪指着你妻子的脑袋 |
[19:43] | I got a text ready to send to him. | 我手机上有一条随时可以发给他的短信 |
[19:46] | You walk in there and try to warn anyone, | 你进去之后要是胆敢给任何人预警 |
[19:48] | I press send and she’s dead. | 我一按发送 她就死翘翘了 |
[19:51] | We understand each other? | 明白了吗 |
[19:55] | We do. | 明白 |
[20:17] | Al, how’s your night going? | 埃尔 你晚上过得还好吗 |
[20:19] | Good. Just gotta grab something for court tomorrow. | 很好 我过来拿点明天上庭用的东西 |
[20:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:21] | Open it. | 打开 |
[21:44] | See? Just that easy. | 看吧 就这么简单 |
[21:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:59] | Looks like your man did what he was told. | 看来你老公照我们说的做了 |
[23:03] | We’re not gonna be needing you no more. | 我们不需要你了 |
[23:05] | Drop it. | 枪放下 |
[23:11] | Where’s my brother? | 我兄弟呢 |
[23:15] | He’s not coming. | 他不会来了 |
[23:18] | I’ll kill her. | 我会杀了她的 |
[23:21] | Drop it. | 枪放下 |
[23:24] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[23:36] | He doesn’t have to walk out of here. | 他不必活着出去 |
[23:47] | Alvin! | 埃尔文 |
[24:18] | I wonder how dumb you gotta be to think you can get away | 你得蠢成什么样才会觉得能安然无恙地 |
[24:20] | with stealing 20 keys of my dope. | 偷走我20公斤毒品啊 |
[24:22] | Your dope? That’s a good– | 你的毒品 那可是… |
[24:25] | – Al, hey, you good, man? – How’s Meredith? | -埃尔 你还好吗 -梅瑞狄斯呢 |
[24:27] | She’s shaken up pretty bad. | 她抖得厉害 |
[24:29] | How’d they get my address? | 他们怎么会知道我的住址 |
[24:31] | Where I live? | 怎么知道我住在哪儿的 |
[24:32] | It’s like I told Voight, man, nobody’s talking. | 我和博伊特也是这么说的 没人说出去 |
[24:33] | Well you’re not gonna hear a thing, | 难怪你们什么都没听到 |
[24:34] | because that wire’s blown. They got eyes on us. | 因为那个监听系统坏了 他们在监听我们 |
[24:36] | You three. | 你们三个 |
[24:38] | Take Blue for a ride. | 带蓝人出去溜溜 |
[24:51] | I wanna know who tipped you off. | 我要知道是谁给你提供消息的 |
[25:00] | Yesterday I had seven kills under my belt. | 昨天 我手上有七条人命 |
[25:05] | Today, I got eight. | 今天 我手上有八条 |
[25:33] | Everyone… | 不管是谁 |
[25:36] | They had this look on their face when it happened. | 一旦大事不好 他们就会是这种表情 |
[25:40] | I mean, it just lasted just a split second, | 虽然这表情转瞬即逝 |
[25:42] | but I can see it. | 但我都能看到 |
[25:47] | They were scared. | 他们在害怕 |
[25:51] | Because, well… they knew. | 因为 他们知道 |
[25:55] | It was over. | 他们完蛋了 |
[26:00] | And as tough of a guy as you… | 就算是你这么强硬的人 |
[26:05] | I want you to know that your brother… | 我想让你知道 你兄弟… |
[26:10] | He had that look in his eyes when I killed him. | 我杀他的时候 他眼里也是这种神色 |
[26:17] | He was scared. | 他在害怕 |
[26:28] | So, you guys, who knew there were so many weirdos | 怎么会有这么多对保加利亚 |
[26:30] | with grudges against Bulgaria? | 心怀不满的怪胎啊 |
[26:35] | Sean ever tell you why he disappeared from the 31st? | 肖恩有告诉过你为什么他从31区消失吗 |
[26:38] | Disappeared, Jen? | 消失吗 珍 |
[26:40] | It took three weeks for my transfer to clear. | 我等到调令下来就花了三周呢 |
[26:41] | – You know that! – When you leave | -你明明知道的 -你走的时候 |
[26:43] | without so much as a goodbye… People talk. | 连句再见都没说 人们众说纷纭 |
[26:46] | – I said goodbye– – Um, did you know that | -我说了再见 -你们知道 |
[26:47] | the capital of Bulgaria is Sofia? | 保加利亚的首都是索非亚吗 |
[26:49] | That’s kinda pretty, right? | 听起来挺可爱的 对吧 |
[26:50] | Fascinating. | 说得太好了 |
[26:52] | I got some tele-marketer calls to return. | 我要去回一个电话客服的电话 |
[26:55] | – I’ll see you out by the truck. – Great. | -车上见 -好的 |
[27:01] | He ever hit on you? | 他勾搭过你吗 |
[27:03] | T–sean? No… no way. | 你说肖恩吗 没有 怎么可能 |
[27:05] | He’s been a gentleman. | 他一直很绅士 |
[27:08] | And I’m involved with someone anyways. | 而且我现在有男朋友 |
[27:11] | He ever tell you the real story, | 他有告诉过你他转出31区的 |
[27:12] | – why he transferred out? – Listen, | -真正原因吗 -听着 |
[27:14] | it’s really none of my business, so you– | 这和我真的没多大关系 所以 |
[27:15] | Even though we were partners, | 即使我们曾是搭档 |
[27:18] | I knew better. | 我知道得更多 |
[27:19] | Me and Sean had a fling. | 我和肖恩有一腿 |
[27:23] | It was, uh–it was hot. | 那很 那很火辣 |
[27:28] | It was crazy, it was fun. | 我们纵情欢乐 真的很有趣 |
[27:32] | But I moved on to bigger and better things. | 但我有了更远大的目标和事业 |
[27:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:38] | Sean ever talk about me. | 肖恩跟你说过我吗 |
[27:41] | I mean, like, not that I care. | 我不是说我在意这个 |
[27:44] | God. | 天呐 |
[27:48] | A little. | 提过一点 |
[27:58] | How you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[28:00] | I’m okay. | 好多了 |
[28:02] | I want to thank you. | 我想谢谢你 |
[28:04] | You don’t need to thank me. Thank Nadia. | 不用谢我 谢娜迪亚就好 |
[28:06] | She saved you. | 是她救了你 |
[28:08] | Listen, we really appreciate you helping us take down that club. | 我们很感激你帮我们一举拿下那个俱乐部 |
[28:12] | So…you stay clean. | 别再碰毒品了 |
[28:14] | I’ll see what I can do to help. | 我会尽力帮你 |
[28:21] | I’ll be back. | 我一会回来 |
[28:23] | Hey, Erin. | 艾琳 |
[28:29] | Voight’s still really pissed at me. | 博伊特还是对我很恼火 |
[28:32] | Should I be looking for a new job? | 我要不要去找个新工作 |
[28:34] | Honey, I know you think you were just doing your best with Elisha. | 亲爱的 我知道你认为自己是为了艾丽莎好 |
[28:38] | If you wanna be a cop, | 如果你想当个警察 |
[28:40] | you gotta start thinking like one. | 就得像警察一样思考问题 |
[28:41] | You gotta make smarter choices. | 你得做出更明智的选择 |
[28:44] | I know. | 我懂 |
[28:47] | Get her to a meeting. I’ll talk to Voight. | 带她去戒毒 我去和博伊特谈谈 |
[28:56] | He give us anything? | 他供出什么了吗 |
[28:57] | No. | 没有 |
[29:03] | Hey, man, um… | 兄弟… |
[29:05] | I used to be on patrol with this guy, | 我曾和一个家伙一起巡逻 |
[29:07] | big dude. Sparred with him all the time. | 他是个大块头 我总和他争论 |
[29:11] | And then, he was involved in two fatals. | 后来 他被卷入两起致命的事件中 |
[29:14] | In two months. | 就在两个月内 |
[29:16] | And he stopped going to the gym, | 从那以后他就不去健身房了 |
[29:19] | shriveled up– | 精神萎靡 |
[29:21] | What are you saying? | 什么意思 |
[29:23] | I don’t know if–if you ever want to get anything | 我不知道你是不是想 |
[29:25] | off your chest, you know? | 找个人倾诉 |
[29:27] | I’m here. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[29:29] | I’ll live. | 我没事 |
[29:30] | But I appreciate you asking. | 谢谢你的关心 |
[29:32] | Okay, | 好了 |
[29:33] | these guys got protection. | 这些人受人保护 |
[29:35] | The question is, how high up? | 问题是 他们的保护人地位有多高 |
[29:37] | I think I got a pretty good idea. | 我觉得我可是弄明白了 |
[29:39] | Prints came back on our offenders, | 罪犯的指纹找到匹配了 |
[29:41] | Blue’s real name is Carl Johnson. | 蓝人的真名是卡尔·约翰森 |
[29:42] | Guys that showed up at Al’s house, | 出现在老埃家的人 |
[29:44] | they’re actually brothers. | 确实是一对兄弟 |
[29:45] | A.K.A. the Gary Brothers. Jamal and Jesse Seeley, | 也就是盖里兄弟 杰摩尔和杰西·西里 |
[29:49] | originally from Gary, Indiana, known psychopaths, | 他们来自印第安纳州盖里 有名的疯子 |
[29:51] | all three of these guys. | 他们有3个人 |
[29:53] | Rap sheets a mile long. | 罪行累累 |
[29:54] | Manslaughter, assault, | 杀人 施暴 |
[29:55] | possession of narcotics with intent to distribute, | 持有毒品并意图贩毒 |
[29:58] | they should’ve been put away a long time ago. | 他们早就该被绳之以法了 |
[29:59] | Who defended them? | 谁罩着他们 |
[30:00] | Now that’s just it. | 这就是问题所在 |
[30:01] | They all had public defenders. | 他们都有公设辩护人 |
[30:03] | One thing that they have in common | 他们的共同点 |
[30:05] | is a judge. Judge Darren Lachlan. | 是法官相同 叫达伦·拉克兰 |
[30:08] | He presided over all their cases. | 他们的所有案件都是他负责的 |
[30:10] | – Lachlan? – Hmm. | -拉克兰 -对 |
[30:12] | He was named in an FBI sting a few years back. | 几年前被联邦调查局反腐行动点过名 |
[30:14] | Taking bribes to fix cases. | 他收受贿赂把案子压下去 |
[30:16] | Two judges went down, but he escaped. | 两法官被扳倒 但他逃脱了 |
[30:18] | All right, taking bribes is one thing, | 好吧 受贿是一回事 |
[30:19] | but are we saying we think a judge is the silent partner | 但现在我们是说这个法官是贩毒集团的 |
[30:22] | in a heroin ring? | 秘密合伙人吗 |
[30:22] | I mean, I know it sounds like a conspiracy theory | 我知道这听上去像个阴谋论 |
[30:24] | so I called to the state’s attorney’s office… | 所以我给州检察官办公室打了电话… |
[30:27] | Guess who requested to review our wire tap just yesterday? | 猜猜是谁要求检查我们昨天的电话窃听记录 |
[30:30] | You know, my name was on that paperwork for that seizure. | 那次抓捕行动的文书上是我的名字 |
[30:33] | So he’d have access to that and my home address. | 所以他才获知了这事和我的家庭住址 |
[30:35] | Now, hold on, if we’re going after a judge, | 等等 如果现在我们的目标是法官 |
[30:38] | I’m gonna need a hell of a lot more than speculation. | 我需要的可不仅仅是推测 |
[30:40] | I looked into his financials. | 我查了他的财务状况 |
[30:41] | Actually, I didn’t…uh, graffiti artist I busted | 其实不是我…上次我抓住的涂鸦画家 |
[30:44] | works at Kinko’s, total hacker. | 在金考工作 是个黑客 |
[30:45] | He did. And it looks like our judge has a, uh, | 他查的 看上去这位法官有一处 |
[30:48] | stash house, boss. | 隐蔽的住所 老大 |
[30:55] | It’s a two million dollar brownstone. | 价值两百万美元的上流建筑 |
[30:56] | Purchased through a shell company owned by Lachlan. | 经由拉克兰的空壳公司购买 |
[30:59] | Pretty sure his wife doesn’t know about it. | 他老婆肯定一无所知 |
[31:23] | What are you doing? | 你们干什么 |
[31:31] | I don’t gotta tell you how interrogations work. | 我不用告诉你如何审问吧 |
[31:34] | Got your muscle. | 你的打手 |
[31:37] | Your suppliers. | 供货商 |
[31:41] | They get probation instead of prison time. | 他们免于牢狱之灾处于缓刑期 |
[31:44] | In return, kick profits back to you. | 作为回报 他们把贩毒利润分给你 |
[31:47] | That’s how you bought your little love nest. | 所以你才有钱买了小爱巢 |
[31:50] | Did my broker make some smart investments? Yes. | 我的经纪人投资明智吗 当然 |
[31:53] | Am I protecting a narcotics empire? | 我保护了什么贩毒帝国吗 |
[31:55] | You’re out of your freaking mind. | 你真是疯了 |
[31:56] | Why’d you put in a request to check our wire? | 你为什么要求检查我们的窃听记录 |
[32:00] | All signs point to you selling us out. | 所有证据指向是你出卖了我们 |
[32:05] | Both of you, outside. | 你们俩都出来 |
[32:16] | I just got off the phone with the superintendant. | 我刚和警司通了电话 |
[32:18] | You realize the mess you’re making? | 你意识到自己惹了多大的乱子吗 |
[32:19] | Judge Lachlan is our main suspect. | 拉克兰法官是我们的主要嫌疑人 |
[32:22] | Judge? Suspect? | 法官是嫌疑人 |
[32:24] | Only the feds use those two words in the same sentence. | 只有政府的人才会在同一个句子中同时用这两个词 |
[32:26] | If you buy us some time, we will hang him. | 如果你能帮我们争取点时间 我们绝对能拿下他 |
[32:29] | Not only are you out of time, | 你们不仅没有时间了 |
[32:30] | but you’re out of an investigation. | 而且也要撤销这次调查 |
[32:31] | I want judge Lachlan released immediately. | 我要拉克兰法官立即释放 |
[32:34] | Uh, excuse me, Commander. | 打扰一下 局长 |
[32:35] | I’ve been running the call histories | 我查了盖里兄弟的 |
[32:36] | on the Gary brothers’ cell phones. | 手机通话记录 |
[32:38] | One of them had a call to a hard line | 兄弟一人昨天往26街和凯尔街处的 |
[32:39] | at the superior court on 26th and Cal yesterday. | 高等法院专线打电话了 |
[32:41] | Were they calling judge Lachlan? | 他们是打给拉克兰法官吗 |
[32:43] | No, sir. | 不是 |
[32:44] | The branch clerk, Evan Lormer. | 是打给分部职员埃文·劳默 |
[32:49] | We roll in five. | 五分钟后行动 |
[32:52] | Hey. There’s some guy outside asking for you. | 外面有人找你 |
[32:55] | – Did he say what he wants? – No. | -他说找我干什么了吗 -没有 |
[32:56] | But he’s got D.E.A. written all over him. | 不过一看就是缉毒局的 |
[32:58] | Either that, or he’s the Marlboro man. | 否则他就是传说中的万宝路式男人 |
[33:14] | Special agent David Lang. | 我是大卫·朗特工 |
[33:16] | You obviously already know who I am. | 显然你已经知道我是谁了 |
[33:19] | Heard you guys had a big win today. | 听说今天你们大有收获啊 |
[33:21] | Yeah, we’re still working it. So can we make this quick? | 案子还在查 所以能快点吗 |
[33:24] | I would’ve made a proper house call earlier, | 我应该提前打电话说一声的 |
[33:26] | but I’m not sure your sergeant would be happy | 但是我觉得你们警长应该不会乐意 |
[33:28] | if I were in his office poaching his best detective. | 我去他办公室挖走他的得力干将 |
[33:31] | State’s attorney Kot tell you to say that? | 考特检察官让你这么说的吗 |
[33:33] | Kot doesn’t know I’m here. | 考特不知道我来找你 |
[33:41] | I respect what Intelligence does for this city. | 我尊重情报组为这座城市做的一切 |
[33:45] | But if you join the task force, | 但是如果加入特别行动小组 |
[33:46] | you won’t be taking dope off the street. | 你就不用满大街抓毒贩子了 |
[33:49] | I’m talking about shutting down cross-border drug networks, | 你可以尽情去捣毁跨境贩毒网络 |
[33:52] | and that’s making a difference across the country. | 这对多个国家都意义重大 |
[33:55] | Not just in a few neighborhoods. | 而不是只在几个街区小打小闹 |
[34:07] | Don’t make a decision you’ll regret. | 不要做出让自己后悔的决定 |
[34:19] | Here we go. | 就是这里 |
[34:22] | Hey. | 你们干什么 |
[34:26] | Y–you can’t just barge in here. | 你们不能随便闯进来 |
[34:28] | Evan Lormer. | 埃文·劳默 |
[34:29] | Mr. Lormer just left. | 劳默先生刚走 |
[34:30] | Said he felt sick, was going home early. | 他说不舒服 所以就早回家了 |
[34:32] | Where is he parked? | 他的车在哪里 |
[35:02] | Show me your hands! | 举起手来 |
[35:03] | Show me your hands! | 举起手来 |
[35:05] | Do it! | 快点 |
[35:06] | Keep your hands where I can see them, you understand? | 把手放在我能看见的地方 明白吗 |
[35:08] | Turn your head to the right. | 把头转向右边 |
[35:19] | Check this out. | 快看看这个 |
[35:22] | Huh. Looks like we found our kingpin. | 看来找到关键人物了啊 |
[35:33] | Blue, the Gary brothers. | 蓝人 盖里兄弟 |
[35:36] | Judge Lachlan sends them to prison but you forged | 拉克兰法官把他们送进监狱 但是你又伪造 |
[35:39] | the order of incarceration papers | 监禁命令文书 |
[35:41] | and gave them probation instead. | 让他们得以缓刑 |
[35:43] | That’s how you were able to get the paperwork | 你就是这样拿到我们的 |
[35:45] | on our wire tap. | 窃听器文件的 |
[35:48] | You see what we’re up against in this city everyday, | 你每天都能看到我们处理应对各种事 |
[35:52] | and you see the victims firsthand in court. | 你在法庭上能直接看到受害者 |
[35:54] | So tell me how a lifelong civil servant decides | 你告诉我你这样一个终生公务员 |
[35:57] | to work for the other team, | 是怎么决定跟坏人为伍 |
[35:58] | and gets into the heroin game. | 参与到他们的海洛因买卖中的 |
[36:01] | You know what else I see firsthand? | 你知道我还能直接看到什么吗 |
[36:04] | Corruption. | 腐败 |
[36:06] | For years, I’ve seen officials on the take. | 这么多年 我看到那么多公务人员收受贿赂 |
[36:09] | The Gary brothers, they came to me. | 盖里兄弟 他们来找我 |
[36:13] | Made an offer. | 给我开了价 |
[36:14] | I keep them and Blue out of prison, | 我让他们和蓝人免于牢狱之灾 |
[36:16] | they give me a cut. | 他们就给我分成 |
[36:19] | So I forged court documents for three of them. | 所以我就帮他们三个人伪造了法庭文件 |
[36:22] | The felons you let off, | 你放走的罪犯 |
[36:25] | their dope killed kids. | 他们的毒品害死了孩子 |
[36:30] | If it wasn’t me, it would’ve been someone else. | 如果不是我放他们 那别人也会放走他们 |
[36:37] | One last name came in from the consulate, | 领事馆那边告诉我们了最后一个名字 |
[36:39] | sound like a real winner. | 这次听上去像真的 |
[36:40] | Some guy upset at Bulgaria ’cause they’re trying to join the E.U. | 那人对保加利亚不满 因为它想加入欧盟 |
[36:43] | Maybe after this we can get back to real police work? | 这件事处理完之后我们就可以处理真正的警务了吧 |
[36:45] | Hey, how’s that k-9 girl working out for ya? | 那个警犬队姑娘的事怎么样 |
[36:48] | If I have to do another day with her, I’m gonna transfer. | 如果再让我跟她多待一天 我就要申请调离了 |
[36:50] | To Milwaukee. | 调去密尔沃基 |
[36:51] | Oh, don’t kid yourself, Roman. | 别开玩笑了 罗曼 |
[36:53] | You’re so in love with that girl it ain’t even funny. | 你那么爱那个姑娘 这样一点都不好笑 |
[36:58] | What? | 怎么 |
[37:06] | How’s it going? | 怎么样 |
[37:07] | Riding with Roman and his ex. | 跟罗曼和他前任同乘一辆车 |
[37:09] | – I don’t know, driving me crazy. – Oh, ouch. | -我就是快疯了而已 -好心疼 |
[37:11] | Well, on a bright note, I’ve missed you. | 不过往好处想 我好想你啊 |
[37:13] | Do you think–wait. | 你觉得…等等 |
[37:14] | Do you think that could happen to us? | 你觉得我们会那样吗 |
[37:16] | What? | 什么 |
[37:17] | Like if we broke up | 如果我们分手了 |
[37:18] | – in–in secret– – Wait a sec. | -私底下… -等等 |
[37:20] | – Hey, Greg. – How you doing? | -格雷格 -你好 |
[37:23] | In secret, I mean. And then we had to see each other everyday. | 我是说私底下 然后我们还得每天都见面 |
[37:25] | Would we hate each other? | 我们会恨对方吗 |
[37:26] | Burgess. | 伯吉斯 |
[37:28] | Now that I think about it, I would transfer too– | 既然我想到了 要不我也转… |
[37:29] | – Hey, we’re not breaking up… – No, Platt might come– | -我们不会分手 -不要 普拉特随时… |
[37:31] | All right? Don’t even– | 别说了 别… |
[37:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:36] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[37:40] | All right, I just clocked out. | 好 我先打卡下班了 |
[37:41] | I’m thinking you, me, beers at Molly’s, | 我现在满脑子就只有你我在莫利一起喝啤酒 |
[37:43] | then back to my place for a romantic microwave dinner. | 然后再回我那里一起吃个浪漫微波炉加热晚餐 |
[37:48] | All right, I’m almost off, I’ll meet you there. | 好 我也快下班了 我们莫利见 |
[37:50] | Yeah? | 说定了 |
[37:51] | Oh, yeah. I wouldn’t misit. | 当然 不见不散 |
[37:56] | Just go. | 快走吧 |
[38:06] | About Nadia. If you’re gonna be mad, be mad at me. | 娜迪亚的事 如果你要生气 那就冲我来吧 |
[38:10] | I should’ve been straight with you. | 我应该跟你说清楚的 |
[38:12] | As long as she understands, I give her a chance, | 只要她明白 我会给她机会 |
[38:14] | she only gets one. | 但是机会只有一次 |
[38:15] | She does. Believe me. | 她明白 相信我 |
[38:17] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[38:20] | And, uh… | 还有… |
[38:22] | As far as chances, | 说到机会 |
[38:25] | you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[38:27] | I’ve been thinking about this task force. | 我一直在考虑特别行动小组的事 |
[38:30] | A lot. | 考虑了很多 |
[38:33] | And? | 结果呢 |
[38:35] | And I’ve been cleaning up after people my whole life. | 我这辈子到目前为止一直在帮别人收拾烂摊子 |
[38:40] | This feels like my chance to get upfront of it. | 我感觉这次是我防患未然的好机会 |
[38:53] | Wow. 15 years. | 十五年了 |
[38:59] | 15 years ago you were a girl barely surviving on the street. | 十五年前你还是个在街头难以生存的小女孩 |
[39:05] | Now you’re being courted by the feds. | 现在都有政府的人求你去了 |
[39:10] | I’m proud of you, Erin. | 我为你自豪 艾琳 |
[39:15] | And whatever decision you wanna make, | 不管你做出什么决定 |
[39:19] | I’ll back you. | 我都挺你 |
[39:54] | All right. Molly’s, you in? | 我们要去莫利 你来吗 |
[39:57] | Um, actually I need to tell you guys something. | 其实我有事想跟大家说 |
[40:03] | A lot of you know that I– I’ve had an offer to | 很多人也都知道了 联邦特别行动小组 |
[40:06] | take a spot on a federal task force. | 有人找我去那边任职 |
[40:10] | And I’ve thought long and hard about this. | 我也认真考虑了很久了 |
[40:18] | And I’ve decided to take it. | 我决定接受 |
[40:47] | You got plans tonight, Burgess? | 今晚有计划吗 伯吉斯 |
[40:48] | Uh, Molly’s. Yeah, I think everyone will be there. | 去莫利酒吧 大家都会去吧 |
[40:51] | What about you, Jen? | 你呢 珍 |
[40:53] | You gonna take a long, moonlight cruise | 你要跟彼得那个船警一起 |
[40:54] | around the lake with Peter the boat cop? | 在月光下绕湖划船吗 |
[40:57] | Roman. | 罗曼 |
[40:57] | Peter’s no longer with the marine unit. | 彼得已经不在海警部了 |
[40:59] | He has ambition. He just made sergeant. | 他有自己的抱负 他刚当上警长 |
[41:01] | You know what you’re gonna do after this, Jen? | 你知道排查完后你该做什么吗 珍 |
[41:03] | You’re gonna pack up that little doggie of yours, | 你该带上你的狗 |
[41:04] | and you’re gonna go back to your own district. | 然后滚回你们区 |
[41:06] | Guys, can’t we just– | 我说你们能别… |
[41:07] | You show up smashed and uninvited to my engagement party | 是你未受邀请突然就去了我的订婚宴 |
[41:10] | and start taking swings at my fiancee | 还对我未婚夫动手动脚 |
[41:12] | and you end up knocking out his father. | 最后还把他父亲揍晕了 |
[41:13] | I apologized. | 我道歉 |
[41:14] | You know what? Stewie. | 算了 斯蒂威 |
[41:16] | You stuffed an “I’m sorry” card in my locker | 你虽然向我道歉了 |
[41:18] | but you never apologized to Peter or his father. | 但是你从未向彼得还有他父亲道歉 |
[41:21] | He swung at me first. | 是他先打我的 |
[41:22] | – He’s 60 years old! – I had to protect myself. | -他都六十岁了 -那我也得自卫吧 |
[41:23] | Okay, this is what we are gonna do! First. | 别吵了 我们接下来这么办吧 首先 |
[41:24] | We are gonna go check this last house | 我们去检查一下最后这家 |
[41:26] | – and then we’re gonna go home. – Fine. | -然后我们就回家 -好 |
[41:28] | You wanna know about your new partner, Burgess? | 你想了解一下你的新搭档吗 伯吉斯 |
[41:30] | After we broke up, he couldn’t take it | 我们分手后 他因为受不了 |
[41:32] | so he goes on a jealous rampage and he transfers out. | 就一直嫉妒心作祟 所以才调走了 |
[41:35] | How did we break up and just two weeks later, you’re engaged? | 我们分手两周后你就订婚了是怎么回事 |
[41:38] | Unless you’re looking to climb the ladder, Jen. | 你肯定是早就做好打算攀高枝了 珍 |
[41:40] | You know what? Don’t even go there– | 算了 你别说… |
[41:41] | Can you two just shut up? | 你们俩能闭嘴吗 |
[41:42] | Just shut up! | 闭嘴好吗 |
[41:43] | I put just as much of myself into this job– | 我跟你一样热爱这份工作… |
[41:48] | – Burgess! – 10-1, officer down! | -伯吉斯 -总部 有警员遇袭 |
[41:50] | 3316 West 21st Street. | 西21街3316号 |
[41:52] | Okay. Move her. Here! | 快把她拉到这里来 |
[41:57] | Put pressure on this. | 快压住她的伤口 |
[42:00] | 10-1, 10-1. Shots fired at police | 总部 总部 有警员中枪 |
[42:02] | at 3316 West 21st Street. | 地点西21街3316号 |
[42:04] | My partner’s been shot. | 我的搭档中枪了 |