Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Erin Lindsay, how does running 艾琳·琳德赛 你觉得带领自己的团队
[00:03] your own task force for the feds sound? 直接为政府工作怎么样
[00:05] – Task force? – Yeah. -特别行动小组 -是啊
[00:06] – That’s big. – Hey, Dawson. -这可是件大事 -道森
[00:08] I heard it went good with Mr. Roslyn last night. 听说昨晚你跟罗斯林先生处得不错
[00:10] The guy’s a piece of work, 这家伙挺难搞
[00:11] but you can handle it. 不过你能处理好的
[00:13] This is what I bring you– the best. 这就是我给你带的货 最顶级的
[00:16] My husband, Asher, is really something, isn’t he? 我丈夫 亚瑟 他真的很了不起对吧
[00:19] Yeah, you know better than me. 你肯定比我清楚
[00:23] Mrs. Roslyn, your hand is on my leg. 罗斯林夫人 你的手放我大腿上了
[00:25] Call me Layla. 叫我蕾拉就行
[00:28] I’m killing myself working two jobs 我拼命干两份活儿来赚钱买房子
[00:30] to pay for a house that I pray you and the kids come back to. 不就是希望你和孩子能回来吗
[00:34] There’s no way I’m gonna agree to that. 我绝对不会同意的
[00:35] It ain’t gonna happen. 不可能的事
[00:37] Look, it’s over. 听着 别说了
[00:40] I got to accept that, 这点我承认
[00:42] but, Laura, please. 但劳拉 拜托你
[00:44] You’re treating me like I’m some part-time dad, 你搞得我像什么兼职父亲一样
[00:45] and you know I’m not. 你知道我不是
[00:46] Asher, just come back inside. 亚瑟 回来
[00:48] You don’t make a fool of me. 你休想耍我
[00:49] You did that all on your own, sweetheart. 你自己耍自己就够了 亲爱的
[00:51] I got to go. Can I– 我得挂了 我能…
[00:53] – Get in the car. – No. I’m going back inside… -上车 -不 我要回去
[00:57] And Antonio’s coming with me. 安东尼奥会跟我一起
[00:59] Look, are you out of your mind? 你疯了吗
[01:00] What, that’s what you pay him for, right? 你雇他不就为了这个吗
[01:02] To look after me, huh? 照顾我
[01:04] You want to come look after me, Antonio. 你要来照顾下我吗 安东尼奥
[01:08] Go on back inside, you whore. 滚回去 骚货
[01:12] Say “Hi” to Terry when he shows up. 去跟你的特里贱吧
[01:14] Isn’t that what you want? 你不就想那样吗
[01:16] Come on, let’s leave her ass. 走吧 别理她了
[01:25] She was a cocktail waitress at the admiral when I met her. 我认识她的时候她在酒吧当小妹
[01:31] You married? 你结婚了吗
[01:35] Going through a divorce. 要离了
[01:38] Congratulations. 恭喜
[01:42] Home, then? 回家吗
[01:44] That bitch. 那个贱人
[01:46] She made me want to start smoking again, you believe that? 她让我的烟瘾又犯了 你能相信吗
[01:51] There’s a gas station coming up. Pull over. 前面有个加油站 靠边停车
[01:53] You told me the first night out 你说过出来第一晚
[01:55] not to buy you smokes if you asked. 我要拒绝给你买烟
[01:56] Look, who are you? Jiminy cricket? 你是谁 蟋蟀吉明尼吗
[01:59] I’m telling you tonight 我现在叫你
[02:00] to pull over and get me a pack of smokes, so do it. 靠边停车去给我买包烟 你去就行了
[02:31] How’s it going? 还好吗
[02:32] – Good. – Let me get a pack of reds. -挺好 -给我拿包红万宝路
[02:37] Those things kill. 吸烟有害健康
[02:40] Let’s hope so. 但愿如此
[02:55] I don’t know what brand you smoke, and I really don’t care. 我不知道你抽什么牌子的 我也不在乎
[02:59] So here. 给你
[03:04] Hey, you pass out on me? 喂 你气昏过去了吗
[03:10] Asher. 亚瑟
[03:19] Oh, man. Oh, man. 天哪 天哪
[03:27] This is detective Antonio Dawson of the Chicago Police Department 我是芝加哥警局的安东尼奥·道森警探
[03:31] requesting an ambulance 我需要一辆救护车
[03:32] and immediate backup to 1601 North Kingsbury. 尽快赶到北金斯伯里街1601号支援
[03:35] I have a victim with a gunshot wound to the head. 这里有名受害者头部中枪
[03:45] When I realized he was shot, I got out of the car, 当我发现他遭枪击 我立马下了车
[03:48] opened his door, checked his pulse, 打开后车门检查他的脉搏
[03:51] and then I saw this. 然后我发现了这个
[03:53] Our victim’s a diamond dealer. 受害者是个钻石商
[03:55] It looks like a robbery gone sideways. 这像是抢劫杀人
[03:57] How long were you in the store? 你在商店里待了多久
[03:59] I walked in, bought the cigarettes, walked back. 我进去买了个烟就出来了
[04:01] I didn’t have a stopwatch. 我没有秒表
[04:02] You always do the shopping for this guy? 你经常替这人买东西吗
[04:04] Are we on the same team here? 我们还是一伙的吗
[04:06] Just doing my job. 我只是在做我的工作
[04:08] Yeah? I’m gonna wait to talk to my sergeant. 是吗 那我等我的警长来再说
[04:11] I’m right here. 我在这儿
[04:15] Sergeant Hank Voight, intelligence. 我是情报部的汉克·博伊特警长
[04:17] We’ll take it from here. 现在我们接手
[04:18] Dead diamond dealer and an off-duty cop? 死了的钻石商和一个下班了的警察
[04:21] It’s all yours. 都给你了
[04:24] I shouldn’t have gotten out of the car. 我不应该下车的
[04:27] I screwed up. 都是我的错
[04:27] Just call Ed Glasser, our F.O.P. Rep. 打电话给艾德·格拉瑟 我们警察工会的代表
[04:31] Tell him to get his ass down to the squad. 叫他赶紧去队里
[04:35] Yeah. 好的
[04:35] We’ll figure this out. 我们会解决的
[04:37] Okay. 好吧
[04:44] Hey, Al. 老埃
[04:45] I hear through the grapevine 有小道消息说
[04:46] you have a living situation. 你在找地方住
[04:50] That grapevine named Ruzek? 你的小道消息是指鲁塞克吗
[04:51] I don’t give up my sources. 我绝不会出卖我的线人
[04:54] Okay, say I do have one. 好吧 如果真有这么回事
[04:55] You looking for a roommate or something? 你是想找室友还是什么吗
[04:57] You wish. 你想得美
[04:58] Do I? 我有想过吗
[05:02] Officer next door program. 警官安居计划
[05:04] You heard of it? 你听说过吗
[05:05] Assume I haven’t. 好像没有
[05:07] Basically, you get a really good price 这个计划可以让你在一处破旧街区
[05:09] on a nice home in a run-down neighborhood. 以超优惠的价格买到栋好房子
[05:11] A cop living there is supposed to make it safer, 如果有警察住过去 能改善周围的治安
[05:13] so it’s a win-win for everyone– 所以对大家来说是双赢
[05:14] except we don’t say “dun-down,” we say “up-and-coming.” 除了一般我们不说破旧 那叫有升值潜力
[05:16] But look at that. 你瞧瞧
[05:18] That is the original brick. 这可是砖墙的房子
[05:23] What’s your cut? 你有什么好处
[05:25] I’m a concerned fellow officer looking out for one of my own. 我只是关心同事 想帮帮你罢了
[05:29] – What’s your cut? – 2%. -你有什么好处 -百分之二的提成
[05:32] When Roman gets in, send him upstairs. 罗曼来了叫他来楼上一趟
[05:35] “Please” is such a nice word. 说个”请”字又不会少块肉
[05:37] Just send him upstairs. 叫他上来就是了
[05:55] Come on in. 进来吧
[06:00] Security footage from the store 商店的监控视频拍到了
[06:02] has Antonio inside buying cigarettes, 安东尼奥进去买烟的画面
[06:05] plus a cab driver parked at the station 还有当时在加油站的一个的士司机说
[06:07] saw a male in a hoodie approach the SUV. 看见一个穿套头衫的男性接近受害者车辆
[06:10] He might be cleared from the criminal case, 他应该不会遭到刑事起诉
[06:11] but the internal one is a bit more complicated. 但内部处分就不好说了
[06:16] Asher Roslyn had priors in Antwerp and London 亚瑟·罗斯林在安特卫普和伦敦
[06:18] for buying stolen diamonds. 有收购被盗钻石的犯罪记录
[06:23] That’s news to me. 我以前并不知道
[06:25] You remember Bill Dietz out of the 26th district? 你还记得26区的比尔·迪兹吗
[06:28] He was fired for just fraternizing with a felon. 他就因为跟一个罪犯交好 而被开除了
[06:30] You? You were on the clock working for one. 而你 你可是在帮人家做事
[06:32] Are you helping me, Ed? 你是在帮我吗 艾德
[06:34] This doesn’t sound like you helping me. 听起来可不怎么像啊
[06:39] How do we turn this around? 这问题要怎么解决
[06:41] All right, as your F.O.P. rep, 作为你的警察工会代表
[06:42] I can buy you two days before this goes up to the ivory tower. 我可以给你两天时间 先不报到上面去
[06:46] After that, it’s out of my hands. 但那之后 我就无能为力了
[06:48] Only chance you got is you solve this thing, 你唯一的机会就是破了这个案子
[06:51] and you spin it. 并给出个合理解释
[06:53] And if we don’t? 如果我们做不到呢
[06:54] Best case? 最好情况
[06:56] Leave without pay. 停薪留职
[06:57] The other way this goes is, 另外一种结果就是
[06:59] you could lose your job and your pension. 你会丢了饭碗 失去养老金
[07:02] I got to go. 我得先走了
[07:05] Thanks, Ed. 谢了 艾德
[07:07] Good luck. 祝你好运
[07:13] Hey, I know you’re going through a lot right now. 我知道你最近不容易
[07:17] Antonio, 安东尼奥
[07:19] if you needed extra money, I would’ve given you the OT. 如果你需要钱 我可以安排你加班的
[07:22] That’s one of at least ten things 要是我早知道会有这种事
[07:24] – I’d have done different if I had the chance. – All right. -我一定不会接这活儿的 -我知道
[07:29] How well do you know this Sean Roman? 你对肖恩·罗曼这人了解多少
[07:32] Not well enough, apparently. 显然不够多
[07:35] Hey, man, keep your head up. 哥们 别泄气
[07:37] Yeah. 我知道
[07:40] Hey, Al. 老埃
[07:42] Why don’t you draw up some paperwork for Antonio. 你帮安东尼奥准备点文件吧
[07:46] Six months sound good? 六个月行吗
[07:48] Hmm. Make it nine. 九个月吧
[07:50] Play it safe. 保险一点
[07:54] Hey, Antonio? 安东尼奥
[07:56] Your wife’s on the phone. 你太太来电话找你
[07:58] Tell her I’ll call her back. 跟她说我晚点打回去
[08:00] Okay. 好的
[08:02] Antonio, I cross-referenced all the spots 安东尼奥 我调查了你昨晚
[08:05] you were last night. 去过的所有地方
[08:07] Did you, uh, know you were outside of a sex club? 你知道你去了一家性爱俱乐部吗
[08:09] Yeah, the Red Bridge. 没错 红桥俱乐部
[08:12] What was it like inside? 里面是什么样的
[08:14] Don’t–don’t tell him, man. 别告诉他 哥们
[08:15] He’ll be useless to us the rest of the day. 不然他今天就废了
[08:17] – I’m just asking for the case. – Uh-huh. -我只是在调查案情 -才怪
[08:19] You okay? 你还好吗
[08:22] Got a sec, Roman? 有时间吗 罗曼
[08:24] Yeah. 当然
[08:28] How long did you know Asher? 你认识亚瑟多久了
[08:30] Six months. 六个月
[08:31] Did you run a background check on him? 你查过他的背景吗
[08:33] – Yeah, of course. – Internationally? -当然查过 -全球范围内
[08:35] – No, why would I do that? – Because he’s a felon. -没 为什么要查那个 -因为他是个重罪犯
[08:43] I knew this job would jump up and bite me one day. 我就知道有一天这工作会给我惹麻烦
[08:46] You? 给你
[08:48] What do you want me to say? 你想让我说什么
[08:49] Look, I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[08:51] Yeah, well, change into plain clothes, 你换上便装
[08:53] ’cause you’re on this now. 也一起查这个案子
[08:54] I want all your driver logs, 我要你所有的行车记录
[08:55] anything you got that’ll generate a lead. 任何可能找出线索的资料
[08:57] Yeah, you got it. 没问题
[09:00] Layla Roslyn’s on her way up. 蕾拉·罗斯林上来了
[09:18] Life’s so fragile, you know? 生命真脆弱 是吧
[09:22] Outside the club, 在俱乐部外面
[09:23] you were arguing about someone named Terry. 你们为一个叫特里的人起了争执
[09:27] Were we? 有吗
[09:29] Oh, yeah. Terry. 哦对 特里
[09:31] I had sex with him a couple times. 我跟他上过几次床
[09:34] Just like that? 仅此而已吗
[09:36] Asher got off on it. 亚瑟对此很不爽
[09:38] Why do you think we were there? 不然你以为我们为什么去那里
[09:41] I don’t know, Layla. 我不知道 蕾拉
[09:43] I’m not a pervert. 我又不是变态
[09:46] So this is Antonio Dawson the cop, huh? 所以安东尼奥·道森现在是警察了啊
[09:52] So tell me about Terry. 告诉我特里的事
[09:54] Just did. 刚才都说了
[09:58] He was just some guy we hooked up with. 就是个跟我们逢场作戏的人
[10:00] One of…many. 除了他还有很多
[10:05] That’s a real nice life. 这生活真精彩
[10:07] Better than some. 比某些人强多了
[10:19] You don’t seem too broken up over Asher’s death. 你看起来对于亚瑟的死并不伤心
[10:23] I don’t parade my emotions around in front of strangers 我不喜欢把情绪都写在脸上给陌生人欣赏
[10:25] just to make them feel better. 好让他们自我感觉更好
[10:29] Did you have anything to do with your husband’s murder? 你跟你丈夫的谋杀案有关系吗
[10:31] No, I went back inside the club. 没有 当时我回俱乐部了
[10:34] Remember? 记得吗
[10:38] What was in that secret compartment of the SUV? 越野车的秘密暗格里装的什么
[10:42] Uh, Snickers bars. 士力架
[10:49] What do you think? He was a diamond dealer. 你以为呢 他是个钻石商
[10:51] If I had to guess, maybe $3 million worth? 如果非要我猜的话 可能价值三百万的钻石吧
[10:56] If you had to guess? 如果非要你猜的话
[11:00] It’s an expression. 这话就这么说的
[11:02] Yeah. 好吧
[11:05] So is this. 我这话也是
[11:09] If you had anything to do with this, 要是你跟这事有任何牵连
[11:12] I’m gonna nail you. 我一定会抓到你
[11:26] I’d expect nothing less. 我相信你会的
[11:46] What’d she give you? 她说了什么
[11:46] Nothing, 什么都没有
[11:48] but I like her even more for being involved somehow. 但这让我更觉得她跟这事有关
[11:50] Nadia, call Platt. 娜迪亚 打给普拉特
[11:52] Have her stall Layla. 让她拖住蕾拉
[11:54] Atwater and Roman, put a tail on her. 阿特沃特 罗曼 去跟踪她
[11:57] I worked security for Layla. 我做过蕾拉的保镖
[11:58] She’ll recognize me. 她会认出我的
[12:00] Fine. 好吧
[12:01] Get Burgess into some plain clothes, 让伯吉斯换上便装
[12:03] grab a covert, and head out. 开辆便车出发
[12:04] Copy that. 好的
[12:20] The hell is that? 这是什么鬼东西
[12:21] Hey listen, I need you to go to organized crime division, 听着 我要你去有组织犯罪组
[12:23] pick up a new C.I. pack, reliability form, 拿一份新的线人资料包 可靠性表格
[12:27] and a stack of intelligence progress reports. 和一叠情报部门进展报告
[12:31] You got it. 没问题
[12:31] Get a pen and paper and write that down 在你打那个该死的电话前
[12:32] before you make that damn phone call. 找笔纸先记下来
[12:36] C.I. pack, reliability forms, intelligence progress reports. 线人资料包 可靠性表格 情报部门进展报告
[12:41] See, it’s more than just a phone, Al. 瞧 这个不只能打电话 埃尔
[12:43] Just go get it. 快去给我拿
[12:45] Not until you tell me what you’re doing right now. 你得先告诉我你在做什么
[12:48] I’m trying to bail Antonio out. 我在帮安东尼奥
[12:49] Well, specifically. 再具体点
[12:53] There are ways 有办法
[12:56] to rewrite history. 能改写历史
[12:58] Cool. 好吧
[12:59] All right. 行了
[13:01] Be right back. 马上就回
[13:16] That’s a nice pickup you drive. 你开的皮卡挺不错
[13:18] What’d that run you? 花了多少钱
[13:21] 40 grand? 四万吗
[13:23] I’m not sure. It’s a lease. 不清楚 是租来的
[13:26] The side gig has been steady, last night excepted. 这份副业收入稳定 昨晚的情况除外
[13:30] You know, there’s a reason cops 要知道 年纪更大的警察
[13:32] who run security companies are older. 才能开安保公司是有原因的
[13:35] They know how the game is played. 他们知道游戏的规则
[13:38] Who’s in and who’s not. That’s why– 谁是局中人谁不是 正因如此
[13:41] Sergeant, all due respect, I know what I’m doing. 警长 恕我直言 我知道我在做什么
[13:46] Clearly. 那当然
[13:48] And you’ve given Antonio a full account of your– 你向安东尼奥详细说明了你的…
[13:51] Are you asking me if I had anything 你是在问我是否和
[13:52] to do with Asher getting killed? 亚瑟被杀有关吗
[13:54] No, I did not. 不 和我无关
[13:56] You ever bang the wife? 你和他老婆搞过吗
[13:59] No. 没有
[14:05] Okay. 好吧
[14:07] Good. 很好
[14:08] Just a little tip, Roman. 给你点建议 罗曼
[14:13] In intelligence, we know when to talk 在情报组 我们知道什么时候该说
[14:17] and when to listen. 什么时候该听
[14:20] This is a great unit, and I fully appreciate what you do, 这个组很好 我很欣赏您的所作所为
[14:24] but I came on this job in uniform, Sergeant, 但我是是穿着制服开始工作的 警长
[14:27] and that’s how I’m going out. 结束这份工作的时候我依然会穿着制服
[14:29] Son… 小子
[14:32] You have no idea how you’re going out. 你根本不知道你会怎么结束这份工作
[14:41] All right, great. That helps. Thanks. 好的 谢谢帮忙
[14:42] No cameras at the crime scene 犯罪现场没有摄像头
[14:44] other than inside the gas station. 只有加油站里面有
[14:46] Ballistics? 弹道检测呢
[14:47] No casings, no prints. 没有弹壳 没有指纹
[14:49] I want everything on Layla. 我要知道关于蕾拉的一切
[14:50] Phone records, credit card statements. 通话记录 信用卡账单
[14:52] William Wells. Jeweler on Wabash. 威廉姆·威尔斯 沃巴什的珠宝商
[14:54] Him and Asher were in business together ten years ago. 他和亚瑟十年前是一起做生意的
[14:57] Since then, four lawsuits have been filed, 从那时起 一共提起了四次诉讼
[14:59] two countersuits, and mutual restraining orders. 两次反诉 还有相互禁令
[15:02] Feels like a good place to start. 似乎可以从这里着手
[15:11] Wells, stop! Police! 威尔斯 站住 警察
[15:16] Wells! 威尔斯
[15:20] It’s a panic room. 这是个安全屋
[15:22] Call S.W.A.T., have them blow the door. 叫特警来 让他们把门炸开
[15:24] We can wait for s.W.A.T. to clear the street 我们可以等着特警来清街
[15:26] and all that, or I got a guy. 或者说 我认识个人会有办法
[15:29] Fine. 好吧
[15:37] This a stolen tow truck, or a legit one? 这拖车是偷来的还是合法的
[15:39] Does it matter? 重要吗
[15:41] Not really. 不重要
[15:46] Owner activated an alarm. 主人激活了报警器
[15:48] Yeah, we got it. Thanks. 没事的 谢谢了
[15:50] Wells, last chance. 威尔斯 最后一次机会
[15:52] Open the door. 开门
[15:53] We’re with the Chicago Police Department. 我们是芝加哥警署的
[15:55] My ass. 休想
[16:00] Hit it! 开始吧
[16:15] Let me see those hands. 把手举起来
[16:18] Let me see your badge. 让我看看你的警徽
[16:20] Want to see my badge, huh? 你想看我的警徽吗
[16:23] Here it is. See? 看吧 看到了吗
[16:24] Bring it closer. 拿近点
[16:25] You want it closer? 你想近点看吗
[16:26] – Yeah. – Come on. -是的 -过来
[16:28] All right. 好的
[16:30] How’s this? 怎么样
[16:32] Okay! Okay, okay, okay. 好的 好的
[16:34] – Why’d you run? – I didn’t know you were cops! -你跑什么 -我不知道你们是不是真警察
[16:38] I heard about this guy I used to work with– 我听说原来和我一起做生意的那个人
[16:39] got rubbed out last night. 昨晚被杀了
[16:40] And I saw the gun on your hip, 我看见你们裤子后面的枪了
[16:42] and, hey, better safe than sorry. 小心驶得万年船
[16:44] Safe than sorry? 小心驶得万年船
[16:46] Hey, hey, hey, hey. Listen to me right now. 住手住手 你听着
[16:49] The only thing standing between him and losing his job 他会不会失去现在的工作
[16:51] is your face. 就看你的表现了
[16:52] You start talking right now, 你立刻把知道的都说出来
[16:54] or I’m going to go outside and leave you two alone. 否则我就出去了 让你们俩待在一起
[16:56] All right. 好的
[16:58] Come on. 快点
[16:59] Earlier today, a guy comes in trying to move some stones. 今天早些时候 有人进来想卖钻石
[17:01] I didn’t know him, but I’m always up for a deal. 我不认识他 但我是开门做生意的
[17:03] Except he pulls out a purple Crown Royal pouch, 但是他拿出了一个紫色的皇冠酒袋
[17:06] so I know they’re Asher’s diamonds. 我立刻知道那肯定是亚瑟的钻石
[17:09] Asher kept that pouch so he’d never forget where he came from. 亚瑟一直带着那个袋子以免忘了自己的出身
[17:13] So immediately I was like, “Uh-uh. 所以我立刻就说
[17:14] No way. No, thank you.” 不用了 不用了 谢谢
[17:15] And I was gonna call the police, 我本来准备报警的
[17:17] but then you guys walked in. 但接着你们就进来了
[17:20] Asher’s wife, Layla. 亚瑟的老婆 蕾拉
[17:21] You know her? 你认得她吗
[17:23] Oh, yeah. I mean, I didn’t know her that well, 认得 虽然不怎么熟
[17:25] but I saw her around. 但见过几次
[17:27] She’s a real tomato, huh? 她长得真不赖哈
[17:29] She didn’t come by here? 她没来这里吗
[17:30] She didn’t ask about moving some diamonds? 没问过什么卖钻石的事吗
[17:32] No. 没有
[17:34] No. 没有
[17:36] If I find out you lied to us in any way… 如果我发现你骗我们…
[17:39] I’m not lying. 我没骗人
[17:49] This unidentified male 这名身份未知的男性
[17:50] was the one who tried to unload Asher’s stones. 就是想出手亚瑟钻石的人
[17:52] Maybe it’s one of the guys the wife was banging from the club? 或许他是俱乐部里跟他老婆上过床的人之一
[17:55] Maybe. 有可能
[17:56] So Layla arranged for Asher to get killed 所以蕾拉设计杀了亚瑟
[17:58] and the diamonds to get lifted. 抢走了钻石
[18:00] She sends this guy to Asher’s known enemy, Wells, 她派这人去亚瑟的死敌威尔斯那里
[18:03] figuring he’d fence ’em no problem. 想着他一定会包庇那人
[18:05] But then Wells’ conscience kicks in. 但是威尔斯良心发现
[18:07] Now Layla and this guy are back to square one, 现在蕾拉和这人又得重新想办法
[18:09] looking to move those stones. 卖掉这些钻石
[18:11] Bring Layla back in? 把蕾拉抓回来吗
[18:12] No, I don’t want her to know we’re looking at her. 不 别让她知道我们在调查她
[18:15] Not until right before I put the cuffs on her ass. 等我亲手抓住她之前再说
[18:17] Anything on Layla’s phone or credit cards? 调查蕾拉的手机和信用卡有结果吗
[18:19] Slow going. 进展缓慢
[18:20] Once the state’s attorney found out who was representing her, 地检一发现她的律师是谁
[18:22] they’ve been all over my ass about motive and probable cause. 就追着我要杀人动机和合理根据
[18:24] I’m gonna get there. 我会查到的
[18:25] It’s just gonna take another day. 只是还要一天时间
[18:27] All right. 好的
[18:28] Guys, the sex club’s a no-go. 各位 性爱俱乐部没指望了
[18:30] Judge Kalke refuses to sign any kind of subpoena 卡尔科法官拒绝签发任何调查
[18:32] for membership info. 会员信息的传票
[18:34] He claims that it’s too intrusive 他说这样太大胆
[18:36] and too broad to obtain it for the whole club. 俱乐部会有人走露风声的
[18:39] Screw the warrant. 不要搜查令了
[18:40] Let’s take it undercover. 我们卧底去
[18:44] All right. 好了
[18:45] Any volunteers? 有谁自愿吗
[18:48] All right, no. 不是
[18:48] I’ve been running and getting paperwork all morning. 我一早上都在到处跑腿取文件
[18:50] I think I’m due. 我觉得该让我去
[18:53] It’s got to be a couple. 得是一对去
[18:54] Halstead and Lindsay. 霍斯特德和琳德赛吧
[19:02] Look, 听我说
[19:04] whatever we got to do to come across convincingly in there? 在那里不管要做什么都得做得逼真对吧
[19:08] I’m prepared, okay? 我都准备好了
[19:10] So noble. 真高尚
[19:11] Get out of here. 滚吧
[19:16] Damn. 操
[19:18] Her husband just died. 丈夫才死
[19:19] She already getting her nails done. 她就去做指甲了吗
[19:22] If you died, I’d wait at least a week to get a mani-pedi. 如果你死了 我起码等一周才会去美甲
[19:24] That’s cold, Burgess. 真残忍 伯吉斯
[19:26] It’s like we were never partners. 那么久的搭档情呢
[19:29] You know, Voight’s been using you a lot lately. 博伊特最近一直让你干各种活儿
[19:31] He’s probably thinking about moving you up. 可能想调你上来呢
[19:33] Um, yeah. 是吗
[19:34] I’m not sure I’m interested. 我不知道想不想上
[19:37] Roman hasn’t been getting in your ear 你不会要听罗曼那套
[19:38] about staying in patrol, has he? 继续当巡警的话吧
[19:39] Leave Roman alone. He’s real police. 不关罗曼的事 他是个好警察
[19:41] He got us in a real mess is what he did. 是他把我们搅进这摊浑水的
[19:43] And what was he supposed to do? 那他能怎么办
[19:45] Contact INTERPOL to see if Asher 联系国际刑警 看亚瑟
[19:46] had any priors in “Kerplakistan”? 在”啥啥斯坦”有前科吗
[19:50] No other cop with a security side business 没哪个副业当保安的警察
[19:52] has ever done that, ever. 会这么做
[19:54] So why are people jumping down Sean’s throat? 所以大家何必生肖恩的气呢
[19:58] Kerplakistan? 啥啥斯坦吗
[20:03] Okay, there she goes. 很好 她出来了
[20:18] Man, this is the assignment of the year. 天啊 这真是年度美差
[20:21] We’re stuck here yanking our chains. 我们只能留在这自己撸了
[20:24] They don’t allow single guys in there anyways. 反正他们也不允许单身汉进去
[20:27] What, you know from experience? 怎么 经验之谈吗
[20:28] Asher and his wife asked me one time. 亚瑟和他老婆邀请过我一次
[20:31] I made it as far as the doorman, but he sent me packing, 我就走到门卫那里 他就赶我走了
[20:33] thank God. 谢天谢地
[20:34] I just wanted to see what it would look like inside. 我只想看看里面是什么样
[20:39] Whoa! Oh, my. 乖乖
[20:42] Easy, boys. It’s okay. 淡定 各位 没事的
[20:44] It wasn’t meant for you. 又不是说你
[20:46] You done? 看完了没
[20:47] Everybody put your tongues back in your mouths. 可以把舌头缩回嘴里了
[20:50] All right, there’s, like, a million things 好吧 虽然我现在有
[20:51] I could say right now, but I’m gonna be a gentleman, 好多话能说 但我要绅士一点
[20:52] and I’m not gonna say them. 我不会说的
[20:53] That’d be wise. 很明智
[20:58] Okay. 好吧
[20:59] I’m kind of tripping right now. 我现在有点晕乎
[21:00] What? 什么
[21:01] This is a sex club. 这是一个性爱俱乐部
[21:03] People have sex inside. 大家在里面做爱
[21:04] I’ll do the talking. 还是让我来说话吧
[21:22] Did you see that? 你看到了吗
[21:23] See what was happening there? 你看到那边在干什么了吗
[21:26] Yep. 看到了
[21:27] Okay. 好吧
[21:32] How’s your evening going so far? 今晚还开心吗
[21:34] Could be better. 可以更开心
[21:36] Last time we were here, 我们上一次来的时候
[21:37] there was a really hot white guy working here? 有个超性感的白人小哥在这里工作
[21:41] Like, late 30s, muscular, long hair. 大概不到四十岁 肌肉块 长头发
[21:45] His name was Perry or something? 他叫佩里还是什么
[21:48] When was it you were in? 你们上次是什么时候来的
[21:49] About a month ago, give or take. 大约一个月前吧
[21:53] You’re talking about Terry, and I haven’t seen him. 你们说的是特里 但我今天没看见他
[21:55] Take your pick. 再挑一个吧
[21:57] A face like yours, 像你这么漂亮
[21:58] I’m sure you’ll find someone to play with. 我肯定你能找到陪你玩的人
[22:00] Well, what about you? 你怎么样
[22:03] Do you want to play? 你想来玩吗
[22:05] Playtime for my girl. 我女朋友的专享娱乐时间
[22:12] Taking a break, Dimitra. 我休息一下 迪米特拉
[22:13] Okay. 好
[22:26] Seriously, no worries if you want to tag in. 真的 你随时都可以加入
[22:30] – So what’s your name? – Brian. -你叫什么 -布莱恩
[22:33] And, look, I only have, like, ten minutes, so– 听着 我只有大约十分钟 所以
[22:34] Chicago police. 芝加哥警察
[22:38] So you know Terry? 你认识特里对吧
[22:40] Not really. 不认识
[22:41] It sure as hell sounded like you did a couple minutes ago. 几分钟前你说话的口气可不像不认识
[22:45] Do you know where you’re at? 知道你们这是在哪里吗
[22:47] There’s a judge down the hall, 大厅尽头那位是个法官
[22:48] the city’s biggest developers in the room next door. 本市最大的开发商就在隔壁房间
[22:50] This place is protected. 这地方可有人罩着
[22:52] It might be, but you’re not. 或许吧 但没人罩着你
[22:54] Is that how you want this to go? That’s fine. 你想来真的吗 好啊
[22:55] – Just give us an I.D. – Okay, look. -那请出示身份证件 -好吧 听着
[22:57] Is there a way we can avoid that? 有办法可以让我们避免这些吗
[22:59] You can tell us, is this Terry? 你可以告诉我们 这是特里吗
[23:03] – Yes. – What’s his last name? -是的 -他姓什么
[23:05] No one uses last names here. 这里没人提姓
[23:08] Out. 出去
[23:09] Go! 快点
[23:12] – Married? Single? – No idea. -他结婚了吗 -不知道
[23:14] – Close with any regulars? – Not that I saw. -他有什么常客吗 -我没见到过
[23:16] – This guy’s jerking us off. – No, I’m not. -这家伙在搪塞我们 -不 我没有
[23:19] Do you think that judge is gonna protect you, huh? 你真的以为那个法官会保护你吗
[23:22] Because you make a good mai tai? 就因为你的鸡尾酒调得好吗
[23:23] Get the marbles out of your mouth, 你给我少说废话
[23:25] give us some information about Terry, 好好告诉我们关于特里的信息
[23:26] or I promise you, your face 否则 我保证你的脸
[23:28] is gonna be on the front page of the Sun-Times. 会出现在《芝加哥太阳报》的头版上
[23:30] Okay, he was in here earlier asking about a jeweler. 好吧 他之前跑来打听珠宝商的情况
[23:33] – Which jeweler? – Any jeweler. -那个珠宝商 -随便哪个
[23:34] He said his fiancee gave the ring back, 他说他未婚妻把戒指退给了他
[23:36] and he’s looking to sell the diamond. 所以他想卖掉那颗钻石
[23:37] – And? – And that’s all I heard. -然后呢 -我就听到了这些
[23:39] But he was talking to some couple 不过他在吧台尽头和一对夫妇
[23:40] at the end of the bar about it. 谈论过这些
[23:41] – Which couple? – I don’t know. They left. -哪对夫妇 -我不知道 他们已经走了
[23:44] But I can ask around. 不过我可以去打听一下
[23:45] Good. Get up. Go do that. 很好 起来 出去打听吧
[23:48] We’ll be waiting at the bar for that information. 我们在吧台那里等你消息
[24:06] Do I need to know what’s going on here? 我需要知道你在干什么吗
[24:08] Better you don’t. 最好不要
[24:12] You’re allergic to shellfish, right? 你对贝类过敏 是吗
[24:16] Yeah. 对
[24:20] What’s the latest out there? 外面有什么消息吗
[24:24] The latest is, 消息就是
[24:27] Laura’s putting me through the wringer on a divorce. 劳拉在离婚的事上快要榨干我了
[24:33] If I lose this job, I’m cooked. 如果我连工作也丢了 我就完了
[24:38] Well, we’re not gonna let that happen. 我们不会让这种事发生的
[24:52] So you and Meredith, 话说你和梅瑞狄斯
[24:55] you done? 彻底结束了吗
[24:56] Well, not really. 不算彻底
[25:01] She wants me back. 她还希望我回头
[25:03] Lexi’s trying to talk me into it. 莱克西一直在努力说服我
[25:10] Still trying to figure it all out. 我还在考虑
[25:14] Yeah. 明白了
[25:30] Trust me on this one. 相信我这句话
[25:33] I know what it’s like to come home to a family, 我了解回到家有家人在等你的感觉
[25:38] and I know what it’s like to come home to an empty house. 也了解回到家里的一片空荡荡的感受
[25:44] First one’s better. 第一种感觉更好
[25:47] Hey, found something in Asher’s will. 在亚瑟的遗嘱里发现了些东西
[25:54] Let me guess, Layla got all his money. 我猜猜 钱全部留给蕾拉吗
[25:56] No, not a penny, man. 不 一个子儿也没有
[25:58] Everything went to his alma mater. 全部留给他妈妈了
[26:00] What about the insurance on the stolen diamonds? 失窃钻石的保险呢
[26:01] No, nothing. And his prenup? 也没有给蕾拉 他的婚前协议呢
[26:03] Rock solid. 同样确定不给蕾拉东西
[26:04] He kept all of his property separate 他的一切财产都是分好的
[26:06] because it was earned before the marriage. 因为一切都是他婚前所赚
[26:09] What does a gold digger do when she can’t get to the gold? 如果她得不到半点好处那意义何在
[26:12] I’m gonna go with “Kill the husband and steal it.” 应该是”干掉丈夫偷走钱”吧
[26:15] Or… 或者…
[26:18] Get somebody else to kill him so she can walk away clean. 让其他人干掉他自己好全身而退
[26:21] Yeah. 没错
[26:22] Hey, that was Halstead. 霍斯特德来过电话了
[26:24] They just left the sex club. 他们刚离开性爱俱乐部
[26:26] Wait, wait, wait. 等等
[26:27] They’ve been there this whole time? 他们之前一直待在那儿吗
[26:30] That–that’s five hours. 5个小时了哎
[26:32] Talk about milking your assignment, huh? 执行个任务有那么费劲吗
[26:34] – Unbelievable. – You were saying? -难以置信 -刚才你说到哪儿了
[26:36] They got a name of a jeweler 他们获知了特里找的
[26:37] this Terry guy was referred to, Anderson Narz. 那个珠宝商的名字 安德森·纳兹
[26:41] He owns a store down in Portage Park. 他在珀特基公园开了一家店
[26:43] Opens at 9:00 a.m. 早上9点营业
[26:48] I broke my own golden rule: 我打破了自己的重要原则:
[26:50] Never fence a score for a new guy. 绝不收购生人的赃物
[26:53] But my moron sexual-deviant nephew vouched for him, 但我那个蠢货性变态侄子替他担保
[26:57] and like an idiot, I listened. 我竟然愚蠢地相信了
[26:58] This the guy? 是这个人吗
[27:00] – That’s him. – You set up a buyer yet? -是他 -找好买家了吗
[27:02] Nope. 没有
[27:05] Damn. 该死
[27:06] How much we talking right there? 这值多少钱
[27:08] You got $20, I’ll give you all of them. 20块就全部给你
[27:10] They’re fake. Phonies. 这都是赝品
[27:12] Cubic Zs. 大号棱钻
[27:13] I knew I needed to loupe ’em before I held ’em, 收购前我该仔细检查的
[27:16] but he handed ’em over and split. 但他给我之后就离开了
[27:19] How long did you tell him it’d take you to find a buyer? 你告诉他多久能帮他找到买家
[27:21] Inside a week. 一周内
[27:23] Okay. 好
[27:25] Set up a meet with Terry now. 现在帮我安排和特里见面
[27:27] Tell him you worked fast, you got a fish on the hook, 告诉他你动作很快 有鱼上钩了
[27:29] and you’re ready to settle up. 你准备付款给他了
[27:30] My nephew gonna get hurt on this for referring him? 我侄子会因此受到牵连吗
[27:34] Get me this guy, and I don’t know you, 帮我找到这个人 我就不认识你
[27:36] I don’t know your nephew, I don’t know nothing. 也不认识你侄子 我对此一无所知
[27:38] Then we have a deal. 我们成交
[27:57] Burgess. 伯吉斯 请说
[27:58] You still got eyes on Layla Roslyn? 你还在盯着蕾拉·罗斯林吗
[28:00] Yeah, yeah, I’m looking at her right now. 是的 我现在正盯着她
[28:02] Stay on her. 盯紧她
[28:03] The diamonds are still in play, and she might have ’em. 钻石还没找到 可能还在她身上
[28:05] Copy that. 收到
[28:36] Let’s ride. 快上来
[28:40] 2295tx, 2295tx, 2295– 车牌是2295tx 2295tx 2295
[28:44] Get in the left lane. 2295tx. 进入左车道 2295tx
[28:47] There she is. I see her. I see her. 她在那儿 我看到她了
[28:49] Yeah, there she is. 没错
[28:50] What happened to her car and driver? 她的车和司机呢
[28:51] Damn, I don’t know. 我也不知道
[29:12] River Forest Police! Hands where I can see them. 里弗福雷斯特警察 举起手来
[29:15] – Step out of the car. – What the hell? -下车 -搞什么鬼
[29:17] River Forest Police! 里弗福雷斯特警署
[29:18] – Put your hands where I can see them. – Damn it. -举起手来 -该死
[29:19] Step out of the vehicle. 下车
[29:21] Walk to the back of the vehicle. 走到车后面来
[29:22] – Okay, we’re police. Hey, hey! – Hands up. -我们是警察 -举起手来
[29:24] – We’re police. – I’m Chicago PD. -我们是警察 -我是芝加哥警署的
[29:26] – Show me some ID. – It’s on my right hip. -亮出证件 -在我右边裤带上
[29:28] – Can I show you that? – You got it? -我给你看了啊 -看到了吗
[29:30] – You guys all right? – We’re straight. -你们有什么事吗 – 我们不是坏人
[29:33] Yeah, we’re straight. Atwater, let’s go. 我们不是坏人 阿特沃特 我们走
[29:34] We got a 911 call. 我们接到了报警电话
[29:35] Some woman said she was being threatened 一位女士说她被两个
[29:37] by two people with guns. 持枪人士威胁
[29:38] Don’t worry about it. 没事了
[29:43] Excuse me. Hi. 打扰一下
[29:44] Is Layla Roslyn here? 蕾拉·罗斯林在这儿吗
[29:45] I’m sorry, who? 不好意思 谁
[29:46] Layla Roslyn. She just came in. 蕾拉·罗斯林 她刚刚才进来
[29:48] Red jacket, lots of shopping bags. 穿红色夹克 提着很多购物袋
[29:50] Oh, uh, yeah. 有这么个人
[29:50] She said she had the wrong building. 她说她走错了
[29:52] She went out the back. 从后面出去了
[30:04] Voight, it’s Antonio. 博伊特 是安东尼奥
[30:06] Terry just set up a meeting with Narz 特里刚和纳兹约好了
[30:07] outside the natural history museum. 要在自然历史博物馆外面见面
[30:09] Tell him to make it two hours from now, 让他约到两小时后
[30:10] and get everyone else to mobilize. 把大家先集中起来
[30:12] It’s going down in five minutes. 就五分钟后
[30:13] It’s not going down in five minutes. 什么五分钟 不行
[30:14] I’m gonna put you on speaker. 你自己说吧
[30:17] You have to wait for backup, Antonio. 你必须等后援到 安东尼奥
[30:19] I would if I could, but Terry jumped the gun. 如果可以我当然会等 但特里提前行动了
[30:22] He called Narz and said he wants to meet now. 他打电话给纳兹说现在就要见面
[30:24] My sense is he’s ready to blow out of town. 我觉得他要逃了
[30:26] – All right, who’s with you? – Roman. -好吧 谁和你一起 -罗曼
[30:28] He’s solid. I trust him. This could be our only shot. 他可以 我相信他 这可能是我们唯一的机会
[30:31] My only shot. 我唯一的机会
[30:33] All right. Do your thing. 好吧 你自己看着办
[30:42] Target’s walking towards Narz. 目标正在向纳兹走过去
[30:45] I got him. 看到了
[31:01] – Let’s have it. – It’s not all here. -给我吧 -我没全部带来
[31:03] What do you mean? 什么意思
[31:04] I could only get some of it for now. 现在我只能拿到一部分
[31:09] Gun! 有枪
[31:15] Stop, police! 站住 警察
[32:00] Don’t move! 不许动
[32:01] Last warning! 最后警告你一次
[32:03] Cuff him. 铐起来
[32:04] Terry Egan. 特里·伊根
[32:06] Assault in ’02, aggravated battery in ’05, 02年人身侵犯罪 05年严重殴打罪
[32:09] robbery in 2011. 11年抢劫罪
[32:12] Two years in Leavenworth. 在莱文沃思监狱待过两年
[32:14] And now murder, huh, Terry? 现在加一条谋杀罪 是吧 特里
[32:17] That Layla must have been an absolute panther in the sack, 蕾拉一定床上功夫特别厉害 瞧把你迷惑的
[32:19] am I right? 对吧
[32:24] You two met at the sex club. 你们是在性爱俱乐部认识的
[32:27] She started whispering in your ear 她开始是在你耳边说
[32:30] how much she loved you, wished you could run away together, 她很爱你 说你们可以一起逃跑
[32:34] but the only way that could happen is if Asher’s bye-bye. 但前提是要先干掉亚瑟
[32:38] And you started thinking to yourself, you know, 然后你就开始盘算了
[32:41] “Why should this clown have all the money 凭什么这小丑有钱
[32:44] and the girl?” 还有妞
[32:47] Here’s what you don’t know, 但有一点你不知道
[32:49] before you killed him, 在你杀他之前
[32:52] your girlfriend switched out the diamonds for fake ones. 你女朋友已经把钻石换成假的了
[32:58] What the hell are you talking about? 你说什么鬼话
[33:00] I’m talking about two people who had a plan. 我是说 两个人一起策划
[33:03] One was smart, and the other one was you. 一个人很聪明 而另一个人就是你
[33:08] No. 不
[33:09] No, you’re just saying this to try to get me to roll. 不 你们只是想套我的话
[33:16] It’s fake. 这些是假的
[33:18] Terry, we have you trying to fence those. 特里 我们抓到你销赃了
[33:22] We have you showing up at a museum for the money. 我们抓到你出现在博物馆拿钱了
[33:24] We have a cab driver putting you at Asher’s murder scene. 还有个出租车司机指认你出现在亚瑟的谋杀现场
[33:28] I mean… 我是说
[33:30] You’re cooked. 你被设计了
[33:33] Look at me. 看着我
[33:36] I want you to think straight for me now, 我要你现在想清楚
[33:38] ’cause there’s a lot riding for this in terms of 因为你作出的选择结果会很不一样
[33:41] whether you take this ride alone 你是要自己一人扛下
[33:43] or if you can lay some off on the wife. 还是要拉那个女人一起
[33:45] Do you have any phone calls or Emails or witnesses? 你有任何通话记录 邮件或者目击者吗
[33:49] Anything other than just your word 除了你的片面之词之外的任何证据
[33:51] that Layla was involved in this murder and theft? 证明蕾拉参与了这次谋杀以及偷窃
[33:58] She didn’t like to talk on the phone or anything like that. 她不喜欢在电话里说这些事
[34:01] She said Asher went through all of her stuff. 她说亚瑟会查她所有的东西
[34:09] So the only time you two talked about pulling this off 所以你们只是在俱乐部里
[34:11] was at the club? 才策划这些吗
[34:14] Yeah. 对
[34:17] It was all her idea though. 都是她的主意
[34:18] We were supposed to run off together, I swear to God. 我们说好了要一起逃跑的 我发誓
[34:24] I swear to God. 我发誓
[34:35] So she set him up? 所以他被她耍了吗
[34:37] Like a bowling pin. 被卖了还帮着数钱呢
[34:39] Hey, Layla Roslyn’s out front. 蕾拉·罗斯林在门口
[34:40] She wants to talk to you. 她说想见你
[35:01] I heard you have Terry in custody. 我听说你把特里给抓起来了
[35:05] I just realized I don’t even know his last name. 我刚意识到我连他姓什么都不知道
[35:09] Yeah, he’s in custody. 是啊 他被拘留了
[35:12] He had some really interesting things to say about you, Layla. 他知道很多关于你的事 蕾拉
[35:17] You think you know someone, right? 你自以为很了解别人 是吗
[35:20] Why don’t we go upstairs and talk about it? 不如我们上楼去探讨一下
[35:23] No. 不了
[35:26] I’ve rented a house on Marco Island. 我在马可岛租了栋房子
[35:30] Flight leaves in three hours, 三小时后就坐飞机走了
[35:33] unless you have a warrant for my arrest. 除非你有逮捕令逮捕我
[35:40] Not yet. 还没有
[35:44] Here, phone records and credit card statements 给你 这是我的通话记录和信用卡记录
[35:47] you’ve been asking for. 你不是一直在查吗
[35:49] You’ll see that there was absolutely no contact 你会发现我在性爱俱乐部之外
[35:51] between me and this, um, 跟那个叫特里的人
[35:54] Terry character outside of the club. 没有一点联系
[35:59] I included my attorney’s information as well. 我律师的信息也都在这上面
[36:06] Oh, I also had my business manager cut you a check 对了 我还让我的业务经理给了开了张支票
[36:10] for your security services the other night. 感谢你那晚给我们当保安
[36:17] I didn’t want that to get lost in all the hubbub. 我不想让你的努力付诸东流
[36:22] So… 所以
[36:26] I’ll be in Florida if you need me. 你需要我的话就去佛罗里达找我
[36:31] Chicago winters… 芝加哥的冬天
[36:37] not for me. 不适合我
[37:05] – Hey. – It’s no joke upstairs. -你来了 -上面真不是闹着玩的啊
[37:08] Yeah. 是啊
[37:09] Still just want to stay in uniform? 你现在还想一直穿着制服吗
[37:11] Yeah, never know. 这可不一定
[37:13] Roman! 罗曼
[37:20] Sergeant, my security business is completely aboveboard. 警长 我做的兼职保安绝对光明正大
[37:23] This thing that happened was one in a– 这次的事只是一个…
[37:25] Nice job today. 今天干得漂亮
[37:29] Thank you. 谢谢
[37:40] Lindsay. 琳德赛
[37:54] I’ve been trying to think of the last time I had to ask 我一直在想上一次我去问别人两遍
[37:56] someone twice if they wanted to help run a task force, 是不是要带领特别行动小组是什么时候
[37:59] and this is the first. 然后发现这还是头一次
[38:01] We’ve really been running and gunning this week. 这周我们真的很忙
[38:03] I had to hit the pause button. 我暂时没时间考虑你的提议
[38:06] May I make an observation? 我能直说吗
[38:10] Sure. 好啊
[38:15] You’re loyal to Voight. That’s admirable. 你对博伊特很忠心 这点值得敬佩
[38:18] But you’re catching a rep as Voight’s girl. 但是你在这里永远是博伊特的手下
[38:22] The longer you stay here, 你在这里待得越久
[38:24] the more that perception takes hold, 这种思想就越根深蒂固
[38:26] and you’re just gonna end up carrying that 最后你的整个职业生涯
[38:28] for the rest of your career. 都会这样度过
[38:32] I should be so lucky. 那我该感到幸运
[38:35] Erin, you could be going places. 艾琳 你可以飞黄腾达
[38:38] Or not. 或者不选择如此
[38:40] Steve, I appreciate the offer, 史蒂夫 谢谢你的邀请
[38:43] and I am considering it. 我也正在考虑是否接受
[38:46] I’ll need to know by next Friday. 下周五我需要你的答复
[38:48] Then I move on. 然后我们该干什么干什么
[38:55] – Hey, Ed. – Hey. -埃德 -博伊特
[38:57] Congrats on solving the robbery-homicide, 恭喜你破了那起谋杀抢劫案
[38:59] but commander Kelly’s asked for Dawson’s badge 但是凯利局长要求收回道森的警徽
[39:01] until the internal investigation is over. 直到内务部对他的调查结束
[39:04] Yeah, about that. 这个啊
[39:06] Antonio’s been working undercover on Asher Roslyn 安东尼奥过去九个月一直
[39:09] for the last nine months. 在亚瑟·罗斯林那边做卧底
[39:11] That’s a pretty big thing to forget, Hank. 这么大的事你都忘记了吗 汉克
[39:14] Well, I’ve been busy. 我一直很忙啊
[39:15] The whole investigation 罗斯林被人枪击之后
[39:17] just came apart when Roslyn got gunned down. 整个调查计划才失败了
[39:19] It’s a real shame. 真的很遗憾
[39:20] We were this close. 我们就快抓到他了
[39:26] This true? 这是真的吗
[39:29] Yes. 是的
[39:31] Yeah? 真的吗
[39:33] Yes. 真的
[39:39] Everything matches up, you know? 一切记录都对的上号
[39:41] Dates, cash payments, C.I. receipts. 日期 支付的现金 线人收据
[39:45] It’s all here. 都在这里
[39:47] Was officer Sean Roman’s security company 肖恩·罗曼警官的保安公司
[39:49] involved with the investigation? 是不是也参与了调查
[39:50] Yeah, officer Roman’s company was used as a front. 是的 罗曼警官的公司是用来打掩护的
[39:55] Yeah, it’s all here. 都在这里呢
[39:58] All right. May I? 好吧 我可以看看吗
[40:01] Yeah, help yourself. 好 请便
[40:18] Chicago PD. 芝加哥警署啊
[40:50] Thank you. 谢谢
[40:54] I have no idea what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme