时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – Dad, I messed up. I know it. – I don’t think you do. | -爸爸 我知道我搞砸了 -我觉得你不知道 |
[00:04] | I’ll see you in four years. | 我们四年后见 |
[00:06] | I don’t know how to get a hold of him. | 我不知道怎么联络他 |
[00:07] | Just thought that he should know that I’m… | 我只是觉得他应该知道 我 |
[00:09] | well, pregnant. | 怀孕了 |
[00:11] | Hey, listen, I got a company on the side, | 我有份公司的兼职 |
[00:13] | security business. | 做保安 |
[00:14] | I’m always looking for off-duty cops. | 我一直在找下班有时间的警察 |
[00:16] | It’s easy money. | 那钱也好赚 |
[00:17] | Antonio Dawson. I’m here to… | 安东尼奥·道森 我是来… |
[00:18] | Asher. Come in. | 亚瑟 请进 |
[00:20] | This is my wife, Layla. | 这是我妻子 蕾拉 |
[00:22] | Keep your eye on her. | 看着她点 |
[00:33] | We need to make a stop. | 我们中途要停一下 |
[00:35] | It’s 4:00 a.m. | 现在是凌晨四点 |
[00:36] | Well, it was a productive trip, | 这一趟收获颇丰 |
[00:38] | and I don’t want these in the house. | 我不想把这些留在家里 |
[01:09] | All Canadian-mined… | 全都采自加拿大 |
[01:12] | VVS-1 clarity, clear to light gray– | 净度VVS1 颜色从透明到浅灰 |
[01:15] | The best. | 最棒的 |
[01:17] | This is what I bring you. | 这就是我给你带的货 |
[01:22] | Easy there, slick. | 放轻松 滑头 |
[01:31] | You do not get rattled. | 你没有紧张啊 |
[01:34] | Try not to. | 尽量不紧张 |
[01:35] | Could use you Thursday night… | 周四晚上你可以来 |
[01:38] | card game I like to attend. | 我要去跟人打牌 |
[01:40] | You have a moral or ethical problem | 你对于友好的打牌活动 |
[01:41] | with a friendly game of cards, Antonio? | 有什么道德或伦理的问题吗 安东尼奥 |
[01:44] | As long as it stays friendly. | 只要友好就没问题 |
[01:49] | Then I found out I don’t like reflexology. | 然后我发现我不喜欢反射学 |
[01:52] | Plus, the instructor kept looking down my shirt. | 再加上讲师一直往我衬衣里看 |
[01:54] | So far, physical therapy seems much more interesting. | 目前为止 我觉得理疗看起来更有意思 |
[01:57] | So you and Justin, how long is this going on? | 你跟贾斯汀 你们俩在一起多久了 |
[02:00] | Nothing was really going on, | 也不算真的在一起 |
[02:02] | but… | 但是 |
[02:04] | I always liked him, even in high school. | 我一直很喜欢他 高中就喜欢 |
[02:06] | He did his own thing. | 他独来独往 |
[02:07] | He was, like, mysterious, you know? | 他有点 神秘 你知道吗 |
[02:11] | The Maltese Falcon is a mystery. | 马耳他之鹰才神秘 |
[02:13] | Justin was a pain in the ass. | 贾斯汀只是个混蛋 |
[02:15] | I was no walk in the park. | 我也不是一直都是好孩子 |
[02:16] | Justin’s, um… | 贾斯汀他… |
[02:19] | Your wife caught me chugging vodka out of a snapple bottle | 二年级舞会时 你妻子抓住我从饮料瓶里 |
[02:23] | at the sophomore dance. | 喝伏特加 |
[02:25] | Old eagle eye. She turn you in? | 她眼可尖了 她告发你了吗 |
[02:27] | Confiscated it, gave me a little speech. | 她没收了 给我一通说教 |
[02:30] | That’s another specialty of hers. | 那是她的另一个特长 |
[02:35] | Justin’s on leave starting tomorrow. | 贾斯汀明天就要开始休假了 |
[02:37] | I feel like… | 我觉得 |
[02:40] | I think we’re gonna be good at this. | 我觉得我们会处理好这件事的 |
[02:40] | We just got to build a foundation. | 我们一起为孩子设立个基金就行 |
[02:44] | He’s got a four-year service commitment. | 他要服役四年 |
[02:46] | I know, and I feel bad asking for more money. | 我知道 而且我觉得再要钱也不好 |
[02:48] | It’s just–with paying for classes and everything… | 只是 要付学费和其他的… |
[02:50] | If it’s for the baby, just say so. | 如果是为了这个孩子 直说就行 |
[02:52] | But that’s not why I came. | 但我来不是为了孩子 |
[02:54] | I really do want to get to know you. | 我真的很想了解你 |
[02:57] | I mean, we’re gonna be a family. | 我们会成为一家人 |
[03:00] | Wait here. | 等一下 |
[03:18] | You know whose house you’re in right now? | 你知道你在谁的家里吗 |
[03:20] | We know exactly whose house we’re in. | 我们很清楚 |
[03:22] | Now open that box back up. | 打开箱子 闪到一边去 |
[03:25] | Why don’t you come and get it? | 为什么不自己过来拿 |
[03:47] | Get the girl. | 抓住那女孩 |
[04:10] | Look at you. | 你这是怎么了 |
[04:11] | Rough night? | 没睡好吗 |
[04:12] | – I’m not in the mood. – Your wife called. | -我没心情 -你妻子打电话来了 |
[04:15] | Well, good for her. | 挺好啊 |
[04:18] | Hey, Dawson. | 道森 |
[04:20] | Heard it went good with Mr. Roslyn last night. | 听说你昨晚跟罗斯林先生处的不错 |
[04:23] | Yeah, he’s got a Thursday-night gig he wants me for. | 是啊 他还让我接了个周四晚上的活儿 |
[04:25] | Thursday night– I know it well. | 周四晚上 我很了解 |
[04:27] | Look, the guy’s a piece of work, but you can handle it. | 这家伙挺难搞 不过你能处理好的 |
[04:29] | Oh, also, he, uh– he tips big when he’s drunk. | 还有 他喝多之后给小费很大方 |
[04:31] | So, if he wants to stop at the liquor store, | 所以如果他想在卖酒的店停车 |
[04:34] | I’d say stop at the liquor store. | 那你就在卖酒的店停车 |
[04:40] | Ruzek. | 鲁塞克 |
[04:43] | I left my cell phone at your place. | 我把手机落在你那儿了 |
[04:49] | Hey, some guy from H.Q. called. | 总部有人打电话来 |
[04:52] | Voight skipped a com stat meeting. | 博伊特缺席了一次领导会议 |
[04:53] | I tried but it went straight to voice mail. | 我打电话过去都转接到语音信箱了 |
[04:54] | Weird. I’ll try him. | 怪了 我来试试 |
[05:00] | See? | 对吧 |
[05:02] | I believed you. | 我信你啊 |
[05:03] | Maybe he’s sick. | 也许他病了 |
[05:04] | He’s never sick, and he’s never late. | 他从没病过 也绝不会迟到 |
[05:06] | Jay… | 杰 |
[05:12] | Oh, you get that? Oh! | 哦 不好意思啊 |
[05:17] | Damn it. Now she decides to call me. | 见鬼 现在她想到要打电话找我了 |
[05:22] | He had the flu last year. | 去年他感冒了一次 |
[05:23] | No, he didn’t. That was you. | 他没有 那是你 |
[05:26] | He gets sick. Everybody gets sick. | 他也会生病 是人都会生病 |
[05:28] | Car’s out front. | 车还停在外面 |
[05:38] | ‘Cause I’m special, is why. | 因为我特殊 所以我有钥匙 |
[05:41] | Hank? | 汉克 |
[05:49] | Back door. | 后门 |
[05:51] | Phone. | 手机 |
[06:06] | Blood. | 血迹 |
[06:34] | Antonio… | 安东尼奥 |
[06:35] | Take me off speaker. | 关掉扬声器 |
[06:38] | Smashed his phone so we couldn’t track them. | 砸了他的手机这样我们就无法追踪他们了 |
[06:41] | You figure two guys? | 你觉得有两个人 |
[06:42] | At least. | 至少两人 |
[06:44] | Somebody was here. Coffee’s Voight, but tea… | 有人来过这里 咖啡是博伊特的 但茶… |
[06:47] | Voight’s not the only one who got snatched. | 被抓的不止博伊特一个人 |
[06:54] | What the hell do you think this was? | 你觉得这不见了的是什么 |
[06:55] | Popcorn machine. What do you think? | 爆米花机 不然是什么 |
[06:58] | No, it was a safe. That’s what I think. | 不 我觉得是保险箱 |
[07:00] | So, if this was a safe, then this is a robbery. | 如果是保险箱 这就是抢劫 |
[07:03] | We don’t know what this was yet. | 我们还不知道这到底是怎么回事 |
[07:04] | So screw your head on straight and get to work. | 所以集中注意力 去干活 |
[07:07] | Al… | 埃尔 |
[07:09] | You doing okay, man? | 你还好吧 |
[07:10] | What’d I just say, huh? | 我刚才是怎么说的 |
[07:14] | Your boss is missing, so get to work, patrolman. | 你的上司失踪了 快去干活 巡警 |
[07:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:37] | Okay. | 太好了 |
[07:39] | We don’t got to wait on DNA | 我们不必等DNA化验结果 |
[07:40] | to find out whose mug that was. | 就能知道那个茶杯是谁的了 |
[07:42] | We got it right here on video. | 录像上肯定拍到了 |
[07:50] | You sold out of Good & Plenty? | 好又多[糖果品牌]卖完了吗 |
[07:52] | Sold my one box of Good & Plenty | 最后一盒好又多 |
[07:53] | at the last district. | 在上个区卖出去了 |
[07:55] | Hey, Burgess, you want to support the Bridgeport Blues? | 伯吉斯 想支持一下布里奇波特蓝队吗 |
[07:57] | Sounds like a wonderful fictitious basketball team. | 听上去是支很不错的虚构篮球队 |
[08:00] | That’s profiling. | 不要轻视我们好吗 |
[08:01] | We’re a real team. | 我们是货真价实的篮球队 |
[08:03] | I play small forward, | 我打小前锋 |
[08:04] | but I don’t start ’cause I’m still developing my left hand. | 但我还在训练我的左手 所以尚未首发 |
[08:06] | You want chocolate, chocolate almonds? | 你想要纯巧克力 还是带杏仁的 |
[08:10] | Chocolate almonds. | 杏仁巧克力 |
[08:12] | Is it true you got to buy your own duty weapon, | 你们真的需要自费买执勤所用的枪吗 |
[08:13] | or you just got to buy the backup? | 还是自己买备用的就好 |
[08:15] | Oh, Chicago Police officers | 芝加哥警署的警员 |
[08:16] | are required to pay for their own sidearm, | 需要自费购买个人的佩枪 |
[08:18] | both primary and backup. | 常用和备用的都是 |
[08:20] | What you carry? | 你佩什么枪 |
[08:21] | I like a Walther PPK. | 我喜欢瓦尔特PPK那一款 |
[08:23] | You sound like future police to me. | 看来你是不错的警察苗子 |
[08:24] | Or a hit man. | 或者是杀手 |
[08:25] | Cops make more money than teachers. | 警察比教师的薪水高 |
[08:27] | And I heard that. | 而且我听到你说的了 |
[08:28] | Okay, fund-raiser’s over. | 好了 筹款到此结束 |
[08:30] | Chop-chop. | 快走吧 |
[08:37] | You ever want to do police explorers | 如果你还想了解警察的事 |
[08:38] | or have other questions, call me, okay? | 或有任何问题 尽管打电话给我 |
[08:40] | – I’m Kim. – Okay. | -我叫金 -好的 |
[08:46] | Hey, Roman. | 嗨 罗曼 |
[08:48] | Sorry I’m late. I ran into that girl selling candy. | 抱歉我来迟了 碰到了那个卖糖果的女孩 |
[08:50] | She’s a trip. | 她真是难缠 |
[08:52] | And where’s your star, officer? | 你的警徽呢 警官 |
[08:57] | That little bitch– she stole my badge. | 那个臭丫头 她偷了我的警徽 |
[09:00] | Hey, she left you your gun. | 幸好没把你的枪也偷了 |
[09:03] | I’ll give you a loaner. | 否则我可以先借你用用 |
[09:05] | Voight had cameras at the front and back doors. | 博伊特家前后门都有摄像头 |
[09:08] | Front door, 7:00 this morning, this girl arrives. | 前门 今早七点 这个女孩到达 |
[09:11] | 7:30, two unknown offenders enter the back. | 七点半 两个不明身份的人从后门进入 |
[09:14] | Now, we can’t see if Voight or the girl lets them in. | 我们看不到是否是博伊特或那个女孩让他们进去的 |
[09:17] | Five minutes later, this girl is seen leaving. | 五分钟后 这个女孩离开 |
[09:19] | One of the male subjects escorts her back inside. | 但其中一个男的又把她抓了回去 |
[09:21] | Ten minutes after that, | 再过了十分钟 |
[09:22] | they exit the back with the girl. | 两人同女孩从后门离开 |
[09:24] | They’re carrying Voight out. | 博伊特被他们抬出来了 |
[09:25] | He appears to be unconscious. | 他好像昏迷了 |
[09:26] | We got to put out an All-Call message | 我们得发出全员通告 |
[09:27] | and get a city-wide search going. | 并在全城范围内展开搜索 |
[09:29] | No, ’cause we don’t know what Voight was into. | 不行 我们不知道博伊特处境如何 |
[09:32] | We’re gonna bring him home safe. | 我们要把他安全带回来 |
[09:33] | We do it ourselves. We keep this in-house. | 就我们几个私下解决 |
[09:35] | Now, the girl is Olive Morgan. | 那个女孩叫奥利弗·摩根 |
[09:37] | It’s a girl Justin dated when he was in town. | 贾斯汀跟她在一起过 |
[09:39] | Yeah, I remember her from back in the day. | 是啊 我想起来了 |
[09:41] | I wouldn’t figure her for this. | 我万万没想到她会做这种事 |
[09:43] | We got to run her through every database we got, | 我们要查查手头上所有关于她的资料 |
[09:45] | see if her phone is active, | 看看她的电话是否能打通 |
[09:45] | get her family, credit cards. | 找到她的家人 查她的信用卡 |
[09:47] | she could be connected to these two, whoever they are. | 无论这俩人是谁 她有可能和他们有关系 |
[09:49] | “Connected”? She could have set it up. | “有关系” 也许就是她设的局 |
[09:51] | For what it’s worth, | 无论如何 |
[09:52] | Ruzek doesn’t think they’re local. | 鲁塞克说他们不是本地人 |
[09:53] | So he’s figuring something else out. | 他正在查别的地方 |
[10:06] | He’s as tough as they come. | 不管他们怎样 他都能挺住的 |
[10:12] | How did they get him out of the house, Al? | 他们怎么把他带出去的 埃尔 |
[10:16] | Listen… | 听着 |
[10:18] | We’re gonna find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[10:36] | He’s a used-up copper. He’ll break. | 那条子已经筋疲力尽了 他会说的 |
[10:38] | What about the girl? She got it done. | 那女孩怎么办 这事还多亏了她 |
[10:45] | You really think my team won’t find me | 你们真以为我的人不能在你们 |
[10:47] | before you crack that box? | 撬开保险箱之前找到我吗 |
[10:53] | A lot of guys think they’re tough. | 很多人都自以为是硬汉 |
[10:57] | Let’s see how tough you really are. | 我倒要看看你到底有多硬 |
[11:07] | See? | 看见没 |
[11:08] | Not so tough. | 也就一般般 |
[11:10] | Now, what’s the combination? | 告诉我密码是什么 |
[11:15] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[11:17] | All right, the little guy– Ian Marks. | 那个小家伙 伊恩·马克思 |
[11:19] | LKA came back Denver. | 最后住址登记的是丹佛 |
[11:21] | I ran his name through the face the nation database. | 我在国家数据库里查了下他 |
[11:23] | His whole family’s nothing but crooks. | 他全家都是恶棍 |
[11:25] | No match on the partner. | 他的同伙没有显示匹配结果 |
[11:27] | The head of this unit’s missing four hours already. | 我们老大已经失踪了四个小时 |
[11:29] | We need more. | 我们需要更多信息 |
[11:30] | Detective. | 警探 |
[11:35] | – Cell phone towers? – That was fast. | -手机信号发射塔 -真快 |
[11:37] | I flirted with the girl at U.S. Cellular. | 我和一个电信公司的女孩儿调情拿到的 |
[11:40] | – Over the phone? – yeah. | -通过电话吗 -是的 |
[11:42] | Idiot pinged a local tower. | 那个白痴就在本地 |
[11:43] | Looks like Marks called his family back in Denver. | 看来马克思给他在丹佛的家人打了电话 |
[11:45] | Can’t be that stupid. | 他不会那么蠢吧 |
[11:47] | You choose Voight as a target, you can’t be that smart. | 他选择博伊特做目标 能聪明到哪去 |
[11:50] | Ruzek, triangulate those pings and get us a location. | 鲁塞克 用三角测量帮我们定位 |
[11:52] | I’ll get an arrest warrant. Let’s go. | 我去拿拘捕令 行动 |
[11:53] | All right, let’s go. | 好的 走吧 |
[11:56] | I’m getting really tired, asking the same question. | 我真的已经厌倦了问你同样的问题 |
[11:59] | Imagine how shook up that makes me. | 真是吓死我了呢 |
[12:01] | You’re gonna give up that combination. | 你迟早都会说的 |
[12:15] | And you shouldn’t have run. | 我让你跑 |
[12:24] | Now, she’s got about a minute, | 她大概只有1分钟时间 |
[12:25] | maybe less on account of the baby. | 也许因为孩子的原因会更少 |
[12:26] | Now, I ain’t gonna ask again. | 不要让我再问一遍 |
[12:36] | 48 12 19 48-12-19. | |
[12:38] | Now cut her out of there. | 快把那玩意拿下来 |
[12:40] | Sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[12:44] | Cut her out of there. | 快拿下来 |
[12:46] | Cut her out of there! | 快点 |
[12:51] | It’s good. | 打开了 |
[12:52] | See? So easy. | 看 就这么简单 |
[12:56] | All right, cut her out of there! | 快把她头上的东西拿下来 |
[12:58] | Cut her out of there! | 快点 |
[13:06] | Olive… | 奥利弗 |
[13:08] | Olive, stay with me. | 奥利弗 坚持住 |
[13:10] | Olive, listen to me. | 奥利弗 听我说 |
[13:12] | Olive. | 奥利弗 |
[13:13] | Olive! | 奥利佛 |
[13:14] | Olive, stay with me. | 奥利弗 坚持 |
[13:17] | Got to go. | 快走 |
[13:19] | Ground floor! | 我们在下面 |
[13:21] | Olive! | 奥利弗 |
[13:22] | Olive. | 奥利弗 |
[13:24] | Olive, stay here with me. | 奥利弗 振作一点 |
[13:26] | You stay here with me! | 振作一点 |
[13:28] | Olive… | 奥利弗 |
[13:29] | The girl! | 救那女孩 |
[13:31] | – The girl! The girl! – Voight! | -快救那女孩 -博伊特 |
[13:33] | – The girl! – Clear! | -快点 -安全 |
[13:37] | Are you all right? Are you okay? | 你还好吗 没事吧 |
[13:39] | Clear! | 安全 |
[13:41] | – Come on, come on. – Police! | -醒醒 -警察 |
[13:43] | They were– they were gonna kill the baby. | 他们要杀了我的孩子 |
[13:44] | They said– | 他们说… |
[13:48] | They said they were gonna kill the baby. | 他们说他们要杀了宝宝 |
[14:01] | B-50-21. | 警号B-50-21 |
[14:03] | This is detective Halstead with intelligence. | 我是情报组的霍斯特德警探 |
[14:05] | Please be advised, we’re looking for two white males, | 请注意 我们在找两个白人男子 |
[14:06] | last seen fleeing on foot from Wentworth and 31st. | 刚从温特沃斯街和三十一号大街交汇处逃离 |
[14:09] | Hold under the authority of intelligence. | 由情报组全权处理此事 |
[14:13] | Regarding? | 关于什么 |
[14:15] | A confidential matter. | 保密事件 |
[14:20] | You need a hospital? | 要去医院看看吗 |
[14:24] | Maybe later. | 回头再去吧 |
[14:26] | She’s pregnant. She needs a hospital. | 她怀孕了 需要去医院 |
[14:28] | She said she’s fine. | 她说没事 |
[14:30] | District didn’t send anyone else? | 局里没派其他人来吗 |
[14:33] | We kept it internal. | 我们没有声张 |
[14:36] | If we’re gonna catch these guys, | 如果要抓他们 |
[14:37] | we need to know why they came after you. | 我们得先弄清他们为什么冲着你来 |
[14:41] | Why do people rob people? | 那你说人为什么要抢劫呢 |
[14:44] | That’s helpful, Hank. Thank you. | 真是个好理由啊 汉克 我谢谢你 |
[14:46] | Now they know we’re gunning for them. | 现在他们知道我们要抓他们 |
[14:47] | They’re gonna be extra careful. | 肯定会特别小心 |
[14:49] | We can have a thousand units on the street like that. | 我们可以多派点人出去 |
[14:51] | No. | 不行 |
[14:55] | We keep this in-house. | 这事我们内部解决 |
[14:59] | You still got I.A.D. looking at you. | 内务部的人还盯着你呢 |
[15:02] | You can’t muscle your way through this. | 你不能硬来 |
[15:19] | Justin said you had street cash before he left. | 贾斯汀走之前说你手里有收来的保护费 |
[15:23] | I was at the bar. | 我去酒吧了 |
[15:24] | I shouldn’t have been, | 我是不该去 |
[15:24] | but I didn’t know I was pregnant yet. | 但我那时并不知道自己怀孕了 |
[15:27] | I guess I ran my mouth. | 我可能说漏嘴了 |
[15:29] | Who did you tell? Should I start a list? | 你告诉谁了 我需要列个名单吗 |
[15:31] | Just my friend Josie. | 只告诉了我朋友乔茜 |
[15:33] | We grew up together, but she knows a lot of bad people. | 我们是发小 但她认识很多不像话的人 |
[15:35] | She must have told Ian. | 她一定告诉了伊恩 |
[15:37] | I’d never met Ian before, | 我之前没见过伊恩 |
[15:38] | but he comes to me last week… | 但他上周来找我 |
[15:41] | Says I have to get him in your house. | 说我必须带他进你的房子 |
[15:45] | Said if I didn’t, he’d cut the baby out of me. | 如果我不干 他就杀了我肚子里的宝宝 |
[15:58] | I believed him. | 我信了 |
[16:06] | All right, you’re gonna see a doctor. | 好吧 你得去看看医生 |
[16:07] | But first, your friend Josie… | 但是 你的朋友 乔茜 |
[16:11] | Everyone she knows, anyplace I might find her. | 我找谁或者去哪可以找到她 |
[16:18] | Sounds like Monica, | 可能是莫妮卡 |
[16:19] | Monica Adams. | 莫妮卡·亚当斯 |
[16:22] | Yeah, never had a kid raise so much money for the team. | 从没哪个孩子给球队筹到过那么多钱 |
[16:25] | The girl’s all heart. | 那姑娘热心肠 |
[16:27] | She picked my pocket in broad daylight. | 那姑娘大白天偷了我的东西呢 |
[16:29] | What? Monica? | 啥 莫妮卡吗 |
[16:30] | No. | 不可能 |
[16:32] | Hey, Jarrell! | 贾雷尔 |
[16:33] | Pull up your damn shorts and give me five laps. | 把裤子拉好了给我去跑五圈 |
[16:36] | I ain’t playing! | 我不是在开玩笑 |
[16:39] | I’ll go grab this. | 我接一下 |
[16:41] | So… so where do we find Monica? | 那我们怎么才能找到莫妮卡 |
[16:44] | Why don’t you try her school? | 去她学校看看呗 |
[16:46] | Most of the girls around here go to Harper. | 我们这儿大部分女孩都在哈珀上学 |
[16:48] | It’s two blocks up. | 走两个街区就到 |
[16:51] | What did I say? | 我说什么来着 |
[16:55] | Guy drove his car into kebab hut on 37th. | 有个家伙把车撞到37号街的烤肉店了 |
[16:57] | We got to roll. | 我们得走了 |
[16:59] | And then we’re right back on Monica’s trail. | 然后我们再来继续追查莫妮卡 |
[17:01] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[17:02] | Oh, yeah, and might want to fix that. | 还有你的警徽问题 |
[17:05] | Such a jerk. | 混蛋 |
[17:07] | Ian Marks has got five known aliases, | 伊恩·马克思有五个化名 |
[17:09] | warrants out for home invasion in Indiana and Michigan. | 在印第安纳州和密歇根都非法入侵过他人住宅 |
[17:11] | Two days ago he used an alias | 两天前他用其中一个化名 |
[17:13] | to rent a van downstate. | 在南部租了一辆小货车 |
[17:15] | I put the plates into NVLS, so hopefully we get a hit. | 我把车牌输入查询系统了 希望能匹配到 |
[17:18] | I called in a search, but… | 我找其他警员协助调查了 但… |
[17:19] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[17:20] | All we can say about our investigation | 我们只能对外说我们的调查 |
[17:22] | – is “confidential matter.” – That’s what it is. | -是”严格保密”的 -本来就是 |
[17:24] | Yeah, well district south | 但这样南部分局 |
[17:25] | can’t authorize a search based on that. | 不会授权我们进行调查的 |
[17:27] | Still no I.D. on Ian Marks’ partner? | 还没确认伊恩·马克思同伙的身份吗 |
[17:29] | NO, I talked with some C.I.s, | 没 我联系了几个线人 |
[17:30] | some guys who run with robbery crews, | 都是和抢劫团伙有关的 |
[17:32] | but no dice, still working on it. | 但还是没找到 还在查 |
[17:34] | What the hell does that mean? | 这什么意思 |
[17:35] | If you got nothing, just say you got nothing. | 没查到就说没查到 |
[17:37] | – All right. – I got a hit on the van. | -好吧 -车牌号有结果了 |
[17:38] | Dummies drove through a tollbooth. | 那俩傻逼开着车冲闸了 |
[17:39] | Red-light camera caught it going west just south of 290. | 290公路南边红灯摄像机拍到他们往西边去了 |
[17:42] | – We got to go right now. – I’ll dispatch state police. | -我们得立刻动身 -我派州警过去 |
[17:44] | No, Voight said we do this ourselves. | 不行 博伊特说此事我们内部解决 |
[17:47] | We’ll do a grid search. | 先做一个网格搜查 |
[17:48] | They got to be in there someplace. | 肯定能在某个地方找到他们 |
[17:50] | Where’s Olinsky? | 奥林斯基呢 |
[17:51] | They went to look for Olive’s friend Josie. | 他们去找奥利弗的朋友乔茜了 |
[17:53] | Atwater, Ruzek, with me. | 阿特沃特和鲁塞克跟着我 |
[17:54] | Get me an I.D. on the big guy. | 查出那个大块头的身份 |
[17:55] | – Yeah. – Let’s do it. | -好的 -开工吧 |
[18:04] | What do you think was in Voight’s safe? | 你觉得博伊特的保险箱里有什么 |
[18:06] | Who knows, man? | 谁知道呢 |
[18:08] | I’m just saying, it was a professional crew, right? | 我就想说 那是一伙职业匪徒对吧 |
[18:10] | So they probably research their targets. | 所以他们可能调查过他们的目标 |
[18:12] | It wasn’t like it was no random robbery. | 绝不是什么临时起意冲动抢劫 |
[18:14] | You mean maybe we’re chasing these guys to get something back | 你是想说也许我们要从这些人手中拿回来的 |
[18:17] | that Voight wasn’t supposed to have in the first place? | 博伊特本来就不该有吗 |
[18:19] | Maybe. I’m just saying. | 也许 我就是说说 |
[18:20] | Say less. | 少说点 |
[18:20] | A sergeant was attacked in his home, | 一名警长在自己家中被袭击 |
[18:22] | a sergeant that brought you into his unit, | 这名警长带你进入这个团队 |
[18:24] | gave you a shot to do something bigger for your city. | 给了你机会让你为家乡做更大的贡献 |
[18:26] | And we’re gonna make it right. | 我们要把这事做好 |
[18:29] | I’d say they know we’re following them. | 我敢说他们肯定知道我们在跟踪他们 |
[18:35] | Chicago Police! | 芝加哥警察 |
[18:37] | Stop running! | 不准跑 |
[19:03] | Don’t move! Put your hands up! | 不许动 把手举起来 |
[19:05] | They told me to burn it! | 是他们让我烧的 |
[19:07] | Two guys, one of them real big? | 两个人 其中有一个大个子吗 |
[19:08] | No, no, a lady. | 不 不 是个女的 |
[19:10] | Fine as hell too. | 身材很好 |
[19:11] | She told me to take it with and then torch it, | 她让我开走车然后烧了 |
[19:14] | so that’s what I did. | 我就是听命行事 |
[19:15] | I mean, she gave me 50 bucks. | 她给了我50块 |
[19:17] | Is this her? | 是这个人吗 |
[19:18] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, that’s her. | 是的是的 就是她 |
[19:20] | Hey, am I under arrest? | 我是被逮捕了吗 |
[19:22] | No, we encourage car fires. | 不 我们鼓励市民对车纵火 |
[19:24] | It’s a new program. | 这是新政策 |
[19:32] | The girl helped them torch the car. | 那个姑娘帮他们把车烧了 |
[19:35] | Need a hand tracking her down? | 需要人帮忙找她吗 |
[19:36] | No, we’re good. I’ll see you at the district. | 不用了 到时候警局见 |
[19:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:55] | This ain’t about the money. | 此事和钱无关 |
[20:00] | They said they were gonna slice my grandchild out of her. | 他们说要剖开她的肚子把我孙子弄出来 |
[20:08] | I believed them. | 我相信他们会这么做 |
[20:16] | You’re kidding me. | 你在跟我开玩笑吧 |
[20:17] | I guess she stole the uniform from the laundry– | 我猜她在洗衣房把制服偷走了 |
[20:20] | A girl, teenager. You believe it? | 一个女孩子 一个少女 你信吗 |
[20:22] | Full uniform, everything but a gun. | 一整套制服 除了枪都拿了 |
[20:24] | What’s that, Sarge? | 怎么了 警长 |
[20:25] | Some kid got spotted impersonating a police in the 31st. | 有个小孩被发现在31区假冒警察 |
[20:30] | Well, do we have a description? | 那个孩子长什么样 |
[20:31] | Well, what do you care? It’s not our district. | 你问这么多干什么 又不是在我们辖区 |
[20:33] | We don’t care. | 关我们什么事 |
[20:34] | – So now I’m wasting your time? – No, no, no. | -所以你是说我在浪费你的时间咯 -不不 |
[20:37] | It’s still– it’s a great story. | 这真是 太精彩了 |
[20:38] | We’ll keep our eyes peeled. | 我们会小心的 |
[20:40] | You spending a lot of time in the 31st? | 你经常去31区吗 |
[20:42] | Just a figure of speech. | 她就是打个比方 |
[20:44] | You two already finishing each other’s– | 你们已经熟到能洞悉对方的 |
[20:47] | – Thoughts? – Sentences? | -想法吗 -接下来想说的话吗 |
[20:49] | You still got a ways to go on that. | 你们还得好好磨合一下 |
[20:51] | Dismissed. | 解散吧 |
[20:59] | Josie Valescu. | 乔茜·瓦勒苏 |
[21:03] | Go get some air. | 出去呼吸下新鲜空气吧 |
[21:10] | Where’s Ian Marks? | 伊恩·马克思在哪里 |
[21:12] | I don’t know anybody by that name. | 我不认识什么伊恩·马克思 |
[21:28] | – You know who I am? – I know. | -你知道我是谁吗 -我知道 |
[21:31] | Then you know I don’t play games. | 那你就该知道我不喜欢别人敷衍我 |
[21:35] | You’re gonna tell me where he is. | 告诉我他在哪里 |
[21:38] | Josie– hey! | 乔茜…你干什么 |
[21:50] | Come here. | 来 |
[21:51] | Come on, tough guy. | 过来 硬汉 |
[21:59] | Where is he, Josie? | 他在哪里 乔茜 |
[22:01] | Where’s Ian? | 伊恩在哪里 |
[22:04] | Where’d they go, Carl? Just tell them. | 他们去哪了 卡尔 告诉他们 |
[22:06] | So you do know them, Carl. | 你认识他们啊 卡尔 |
[22:07] | Yeah, we got mutual friends, okay? | 我们都跟他是朋友而已 |
[22:09] | But all I did was sell them the score. | 但我只是卖给他们毒品 |
[22:11] | You think I won’t kill you both myself? | 你觉得我不敢杀了你们两个吗 |
[22:15] | – Where are they? – I don’t know, man! | -他们在哪里 -我不知道 |
[22:17] | They split! | 他们分开了 |
[22:17] | – Who’s the big guy? – I don’t know! | -那个大块头是谁 -我不知道 |
[22:28] | I’ll keep going. | 我会继续的 |
[22:29] | All right, all right, all right. | 我说 我说 |
[22:31] | Lukasz Gregorie. | 卢卡斯·格里高利 |
[22:33] | And he moves around a lot. | 他行踪不定 |
[22:34] | I sold the job to Marks. He brought Gregorie in on it. | 我把消息卖给了马克思 他带来了同伙格里高利 |
[22:37] | And he’s nuts, all right? | 而且他是个疯子 |
[22:39] | He killed an old couple in Philly for nothing, | 他没来由地干掉了费城的一对老夫妇 |
[22:42] | for, like, 2 grand. | 就为了两千块 |
[22:43] | And we don’t know where they went, okay? | 我们不知道他们的去向 好吗 |
[22:44] | So please… | 拜托… |
[22:59] | You find the friend? | 找到她的朋友了吗 |
[23:00] | Well, we got both of these jagoffs’ names now. | 现在那两个混蛋的名字都打听到了 |
[23:02] | Great. Let’s run the big guy’s name. | 太棒了 我们来查查那个大块头 |
[23:09] | Right. | 好吧 |
[23:19] | She’s at the hospital– Olive? | 奥利弗还在医院吗 |
[23:26] | You need me to deal with Justin at all– | 你需要我去联系贾斯汀… |
[23:28] | delay him or anything, | 让他晚几天回来 |
[23:30] | walk him through what’s going on? | 还是告诉他这一切 |
[23:36] | You don’t want my advice, | 你不想听我的建议 |
[23:38] | so I’m just gonna tell you what I think you would tell me. | 那么我要告诉你你会告诉我的话 |
[23:42] | Don’t blow this. Lean on your team. | 别逞强 依靠你的团队 |
[23:57] | You can find them now? | 现在能抓到他们了吗 |
[23:59] | Don’t worry about that. Just–just rest up. | 你不用担心 好好休息就行 |
[24:03] | Keep that baby healthy. | 让宝宝健健康康的 |
[24:06] | I didn’t mean for any of this to happen. | 这一切我不是故意的 |
[24:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:09] | A baby’s supposed to be a good thing. | 有孩子本该是件好事 |
[24:12] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[24:17] | One second. | 稍等 |
[24:22] | Justin, everything all right? | 贾斯汀 一切还好吗 |
[24:26] | Just travel safe. | 一路顺风 |
[24:28] | We’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[24:31] | No priors on Lukasz Gregorie. | 卢卡斯·格里高利没有前科 |
[24:33] | We can’t even prove this guy had a sandwich in Philly, | 我们甚至没法证明他在费城吃过三明治 |
[24:35] | let alone done a double murder. | 更别提双重谋杀了 |
[24:37] | We got nothing from the van. | 我们在那辆货车上一无所获 |
[24:38] | It was torched to the rims– no prints, nada. | 被烧得精光 没有指纹 什么都没有 |
[24:43] | Look, this maniac is on someone’s list. | 这个疯子肯定被记录在案过 |
[24:46] | I mean, somewhere he jumped a turnstile, | 哪怕他跳过一扇十字转门 |
[24:48] | ran a red light. Someone bailed him out. | 闯了个红灯 有人保释他 |
[24:51] | I mean, I want every phone, every camera we have | 我要有关他身边所有人的 |
[24:54] | on everyone he knows. | 电话和监控摄像 |
[24:57] | I want leads. | 我要线索 |
[25:00] | One hour. | 给你们一个小时 |
[25:04] | Guess I’m gonna recheck the PODs on Voight’s block. | 估计我要再检查下博伊特家附近的监控了 |
[25:06] | All right. I find prayer also helps. | 查吧 有时祈祷也会有用 |
[25:10] | Sergeant Voight wanted me to pick up Justin from the airport. | 博伊特警长让我去机场接贾斯汀 |
[25:12] | – What do I tell him? – Nothing, absolutely nothing. | -我要怎么跟他说 -什么都别说 |
[25:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:21] | Guy here to see Voight. | 有人过来要见博伊特 |
[25:23] | Now’s really not a good time. | 现在不太合适 |
[25:24] | Says his name is Ian Marks. | 他说自己是伊恩·马克思 |
[25:31] | Hank? | 汉克 |
[25:37] | I got information you want. | 我有你要的信息 |
[25:42] | Figure the safest place for me is lockup. | 我觉得现在对我来说最安全的地方就是监狱了 |
[25:44] | Don’t want to end up like some of the other guys | 我不想和其他同伴 |
[25:46] | you dealt with, you know? | 下场一样 |
[25:51] | Cuff him. | 铐住他 |
[25:53] | That’s why I’m here! | 所以我才来这里 |
[25:54] | I knew we could work something out. | 我就知道我们可以合作 |
[25:58] | Hey, you don’t got to check it. It’s all there– | 你不用检查 都在那里面 |
[26:00] | I mean, my half at least. | 至少我的那一半都在 |
[26:03] | I got him. | 我来 |
[26:05] | Wait. Hey, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[26:07] | Wait. Where are we going? Arrest me, man. | 等等 这是去哪里 逮捕我啊 |
[26:09] | Hey, anybody see this? | 有人看见吗 |
[26:11] | Hey, you got witnesses, man. | 这儿可是有目击者的 |
[26:13] | Hey, you guys are all witnesses, you sons of bitches! | 你们这些混蛋 你们都是目击者 |
[26:31] | If this is about your money, I’ll get you the money, I swear. | 如果事关你的钱 我会帮你弄回来的 我保证 |
[26:33] | – What do you want from me? – Get out. | -你想让我怎么样 -下车 |
[26:35] | Gregorie’s got your little pouch. | 那袋东西在格里高利手里 |
[26:36] | I don’t even know what’s in there. | 我都不知道里面有什么 |
[26:37] | So, if that’s what this is about, | 所以如果是因为那个 |
[26:38] | you got the wrong guy! | 我不是你要找的人 |
[26:39] | You got the wrong guy, I swear! | 真的不是我 我发誓 |
[26:42] | Walk. | 走 |
[26:44] | Walk. | 走 |
[27:00] | Stop. | 停下 |
[27:01] | You don’t have to do this. We can still cut a deal. | 没必要这样的 我们可以作笔交易 |
[27:04] | What do you want from me? | 你到底想要我怎样 |
[27:05] | If you kill me, you’ll never find him. | 如果杀了我 你永远找不到他 |
[27:10] | Bring me Lukasz Gregorie, | 把卢卡斯·格里高利给我带来 |
[27:12] | and I let you live. | 我就饶你一命 |
[27:15] | That’s your deal. | 这就是我们的交易 |
[27:16] | What the hell kind of deal is that? | 这算是什么交易 |
[27:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:19] | If–if I bring him in– | 如果我能把他带来 |
[27:21] | the guy’s got bodies on him. | 那家伙手上有人命 |
[27:22] | I want it in writing– I get witness protection | 我要你白纸黑字写下来 在我接近他前 |
[27:24] | before I get anywhere close to him. | 你们给我证人保护 |
[27:28] | Nod yes if you’re still interested | 如果你同意我开始开出的条件 |
[27:31] | in my first and final offer. | 那就点头示意 |
[27:33] | Uh, yes, yes. | 好 好 |
[27:35] | Gregorie goes down, and you live. | 格里高利坐牢 你留命 |
[27:37] | I’d say that’s a pretty good deal, yes? | 要我说你可不亏 是不是 |
[27:39] | Yes. | 是 |
[27:43] | One more question… | 再问你 |
[27:47] | Olive Morgan… | 奥利弗·摩根 |
[27:49] | is she involved? | 她有份吗 |
[27:53] | No. | 没有 |
[27:56] | Final answer, Ian. | 想好了再说 伊恩 |
[28:00] | You sure? | 确定吗 |
[28:02] | Yes, I’m sure. | 是 确定 |
[28:05] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[28:10] | Now you’re under arrest. | 现在你被捕了 |
[28:14] | We’re just trying to locate her. | 我们只是想找她 |
[28:16] | The school said Monica lives with her mom. | 学校说莫妮卡跟她妈妈一起住 |
[28:18] | We went by. | 我们去找了 |
[28:19] | Neighbors told us she’s been staying with you. | 邻居说她和您在一起 |
[28:21] | Her mother’s house is unfit for a child– | 她妈妈住的地方不适合小孩子 |
[28:24] | people coming and going, drugs and whatnot. | 人来人往 买卖毒品什么的 |
[28:27] | Her father’s in prison, | 她爸爸在坐牢 |
[28:28] | and he don’t know the words “Good behavior.” | 人在牢里也不安分 |
[28:30] | Monica’s the best thing this family ever did. | 生莫妮卡是他们家做过唯一的好事了 |
[28:33] | She’s got straight “A”s. | 她一直都得全”优” |
[28:35] | She’s also been absent from school the past two days. | 她也两天没去上学了 |
[28:37] | We checked. | 我们确定 |
[28:38] | But she left this morning. | 但她今早出门上学了 |
[28:39] | If she’s not at school, where is she likely to be? | 如果她不在学校 可能会去哪里 |
[28:41] | Because she’s not at school. | 因为她没去学校 |
[28:43] | You think I’m lying? | 你觉得我在骗你吗 |
[28:45] | We’re just looking for your granddaughter. | 我们只是在找您外孙女 |
[28:47] | She could be in real trouble. | 她可能真的有麻烦 |
[28:52] | I don’t know where they go. | 我不知道她们去哪了 |
[28:54] | But she always walks her little sister home | 但她总是在放学后陪她妹妹 |
[28:57] | from the playground after school. | 从游乐场走回家 |
[29:00] | She–she looks out for that girl. | 她很照顾那姑娘 |
[29:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[29:07] | I don’t know where he’s at now. | 我不知道他现在在哪 |
[29:08] | Deal was, after the house, we split up, | 说好的是 抢完后 我们分头走 |
[29:10] | and we both took half the cash. | 各拿一半现金 |
[29:12] | Your contact arranged for a way out. | 然后你的接头人安排你走 |
[29:14] | Josie? No. | 乔西吗 不是的 |
[29:15] | Uh, Gregorie’s people. | 是格里高利的人 |
[29:17] | We meet up at 3:00 at Northerly Island. | 我们三点在北风岛碰头 |
[29:19] | Some guy I never met is gonna take us up to Ontario. | 我不认识的一个人带我们去安大略 |
[29:21] | You better not be playing us, because if you are… | 你最好别耍我们 否则… |
[29:24] | Yeah, yeah, you work for a psycho. | 我知道 你们老大是神经病 |
[29:26] | Guess what? We all do. | 你猜怎么着 我的也是 |
[29:30] | So how much you think Voight had in that safe– | 你觉得博伊特的保险箱里有多少钱 |
[29:32] | About half a mil? | 五十万左右吗 |
[29:34] | Dude, didn’t you hear Antonio? | 老兄 你没听安东尼奥说吗 |
[29:35] | Come on, man, you ain’t thought about it? | 得了吧 伙计 你就没想过吗 |
[29:38] | I’d say half a mil, easy. | 我说起码得五十万 |
[29:42] | Here, put this on. | 给 戴上这个 |
[29:44] | There’s a microphone behind the belt buckle. | 皮带扣后面藏着个话筒 |
[29:47] | What if Gregorie checks the bag? | 如果格里高利检查包怎么办 |
[29:49] | That’s what the flash roll is for. | 所以才给你那叠新钞啊 |
[29:51] | Aren’t you supposed to be, | 你不该是个 |
[29:52] | like, a professional crook or something? | 职业骗子什么的吗 |
[29:53] | You got any rap at all? | 到底有没有真本事 |
[29:54] | It’s an open concourse. | 那里是个开放广场 |
[29:56] | We’ll maintain visual and audio contact throughout. | 我们会一直监视监听你 |
[29:59] | And if things go pear-shaped, we’ll drop your partner. | 如果不对劲 我们会拿下你的搭档 |
[30:02] | Promise you that. | 我保证 |
[30:06] | You guys are scarier than the criminals. | 你们比罪犯还吓人 |
[30:10] | Keep that in mind. | 知道就好 |
[30:41] | Look sharp. | 注意了 |
[30:57] | Any problems on your end? | 你那有问题吗 |
[30:58] | We’re good. Boat’s waiting. | 没有 船在等了 |
[31:00] | It’s all there? | 都在里面吗 |
[31:12] | It’s getting cold out. | 外面变冷了啊 |
[31:14] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[31:20] | Out of the way! | 让开 |
[31:21] | Chicago police! | 芝加哥警察 |
[31:30] | Gregorie! | 格里高利 |
[31:33] | Clear out! Clear out! | 赶紧离开 赶紧离开 |
[31:35] | Everybody step back! | 所有人都退后 |
[31:37] | Out of the way. | 别挡道 |
[31:42] | Don’t move. | 别过来 |
[31:45] | I will waste this bitch. | 不然我就毙了这贱人 |
[31:47] | No one else has to die here. | 没必要再杀人了 |
[31:50] | That’s up to you. | 那得看你 |
[31:51] | Lose the guns. | 把枪放下 |
[31:52] | Lose the guns right now! | 马上把枪放下 |
[32:02] | Move, and I will shoot. | 敢动一下 我就开枪 |
[32:04] | Nice and easy, drop the gun. Release the girl. | 慢慢把枪放下 放了女孩 |
[32:07] | It’s over. Let her go. | 一切都结束了 放了她 |
[32:10] | – Do it! – It’s over. | -快放手 -你无路可逃了 |
[32:11] | Do it! | 放了她 |
[32:14] | Drop it! Drop it! | 把枪放下 快放下 |
[32:16] | Put your hands above your head. | 双手抱头 |
[32:27] | Where is it? | 东西在哪里 |
[32:32] | Come here. | 过来 |
[32:40] | Get him up. | 把他弄起来 |
[32:42] | – Get him up! – Get up. | -让他起来 -起来 |
[32:50] | I got him. | 他交给我了 |
[32:58] | Come on! | 快走 |
[33:56] | Lukasz Gregorie, | 卢卡斯·格里高利 |
[33:58] | these two officers will now transfer you | 这两位警官会将你转移到 |
[34:00] | to Central Detention for processing. | 中央拘留所等候发落 |
[34:02] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[34:09] | One day you’re gonna realize how lucky you got. | 有一天你会明白 你有多幸运 |
[34:13] | Let’s go. | 走了 |
[34:19] | Hank, you didn’t have to come back here tonight. | 汉克 你今晚不必回来的 |
[34:28] | It is just really good to see you. | 但我很高兴见到你 |
[34:30] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[34:45] | Principal got five complaints of Monica’s little sister | 校长收到过五起关于莫妮卡妹妹 |
[34:47] | getting beat up at recess by some punk. | 在休息时被小流氓殴打的投诉 |
[34:50] | That punk? | 那个流氓吗 |
[34:52] | I ain’t gonna say it again. Hey! | 我只说一遍 听好了 |
[34:54] | Oh, I’m gonna kill her. I am. Take my gun. | 我要杀了她 真的 拿着我的枪 |
[34:55] | Wait, wait. Give her a minute. | 等等 给她点时间 |
[34:56] | You leave Crystal Adams alone. | 给我离克丽丝托·亚当斯远点 |
[34:59] | Excuse me, officer. | 抱歉打扰 警官 |
[35:03] | Next time you see me, I’m putting the cuffs on. | 下次再让我看见你 我就把你铐起来 |
[35:06] | I rule these streets. Don’t you forget. | 别忘了 这条街归我管 |
[35:08] | Now get out of here! | 现在快滚 |
[35:16] | You know we could arrest your ass right now? | 知道我们现在可以拘捕你吗 |
[35:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:20] | But before my mom passed, | 但在我妈妈过世前 |
[35:21] | I promised I’d look after my little sister, | 我答应过会照看好妹妹 |
[35:23] | and I do what I got to do to keep her safe, | 为了她的安全 我只能这么做 |
[35:25] | like I said I would. | 我说到做到 |
[35:27] | Next time you need help, you call the police. | 下次你再需要帮助 记得找警察 |
[35:30] | Don’t rob them. | 别抢劫他们 |
[35:32] | You don’t think I haven’t called the cops? | 难道你觉得我没找过警察求助吗 |
[35:34] | Not this one. | 没找过我啊 |
[35:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:43] | I ever see you in that uniform again, | 再让我看见你穿着警察制服 |
[35:44] | you’re gonna be a very different flavor of sorry. | 我会让你尝尝真正的抱歉是什么滋味 |
[35:52] | – What flavor would that be? – I don’t know. | -那是什么滋味 -我也不知道 |
[35:59] | Hey, Ruzek. | 鲁塞克 |
[36:01] | Al. | 老埃 |
[36:02] | Listen, uh, since you were curious, | 既然你这么好奇 |
[36:06] | the reason I was short with you earlier | 之前我冲你发火 |
[36:07] | Is because I just found out that my wife of 20 years | 是因为我刚发现结发20年的妻子 |
[36:10] | has been stepping out on me with a family friend. | 背着我跟一位家族好友偷腥 |
[36:13] | So…you wanted to be in a big-boy conversation. | 你想让我好好跟你谈谈 |
[36:16] | Now you’re in one. | 这就是了 |
[36:19] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[36:21] | Jeez. You know… | 老天 怎么说呢 |
[36:24] | I mean, Al, you do live in the garage, you know. | 老埃 你确实住在一个车库里 对吧 |
[36:28] | I mean, I know you live there | 我知道你住在那里 |
[36:29] | to be close to your daughter and everything. | 是为了跟女儿保持联系 |
[36:30] | I just thought that– | 我只是觉得 |
[36:31] | Listen, man, I live in the garage | 听着 我住在车库 |
[36:32] | because I couldn’t give up on my family. | 是因为我不愿放弃我的家庭 |
[36:34] | What do you expect her to do? | 那你希望她怎么做 |
[36:40] | – You gonna start in on me now? – No, I’m on your side, Al. | -你这是要对我说教吗 -不 我支持你老埃 |
[36:42] | But, you know, what, | 但你要知道 |
[36:43] | is she gonna be frozen in time for a decade? | 难道她会十年如一日地停留在过去吗 |
[36:47] | You’re angry. Be angry. I’d be angry. | 你会生气 很正常 换我也会 |
[36:49] | But… | 但是 |
[36:51] | I don’t know. | 我也不好说 |
[36:53] | You want her back, | 你想让她回心转意 |
[36:55] | you should fight for her. | 就得去尽力争取 |
[37:03] | Come on, let’s go. I’ll get you a beer, all right? | 走吧 我们去喝杯啤酒 如何 |
[37:05] | – I’m buying. – Yeah. | -我请 -好 |
[37:14] | You a big player? | 你玩儿得好吗 |
[37:19] | Poker, I mean. | 我是指打扑克 |
[37:22] | I play for Swedish Fish with my son. | 我都跟我儿子打扑克赢瑞士鱼软糖吃 |
[37:25] | – Probably not like your– – Husband? | -可能不跟你… -丈夫吗 |
[37:27] | My husband, Asher. | 我丈夫 亚瑟 |
[37:31] | He’s really something, isn’t he? | 他真的很了不起对吧 |
[37:34] | You’d know better than me. | 你肯定比我清楚 |
[37:38] | What are you? | 那你呢 |
[37:41] | I’m loyal. | 我很忠诚 |
[37:51] | To whom? | 对谁忠诚 |
[37:53] | Mrs. Roslyn, your hand is on my leg. | 罗斯林夫人 你的手放我大腿上了 |
[37:56] | Call me Layla. | 叫我蕾拉就行 |
[37:57] | Layla… | 蕾拉 |
[37:59] | Your hand is on my leg. | 你手放我大腿上了 |
[38:04] | Do you know what you and my husband have in common? | 你知道你跟我丈夫有什么共同点吗 |
[38:10] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[38:11] | He bothering you? | 他烦你了吗 |
[38:13] | No. | 没有 |
[38:14] | Are you gonna try? | 你要来烦我吗 |
[38:16] | Oh, I can smell it on you. | 你怎么一身酒味 |
[38:18] | What’d I say when you took this job? | 你接这活儿的时候我怎么跟你说的 |
[38:19] | I said to keep an eye on my wife. | 我让你看着我老婆点 |
[38:22] | Okay, you’ve clearly had a bad night at the tab– | 显然你今晚输了不少… |
[38:23] | No. | 不 |
[38:25] | I say take her to bed, make me look like a fool? | 我让你跟她上床给我戴绿帽子了吗 |
[38:27] | Was I unclear in any way? | 我开始没跟你说清楚吗 |
[38:31] | Go get my coat, then bring the car around. | 去把我外套拿来 然后开车过来 |
[38:38] | Erin Lindsay. | 艾琳·琳德赛 |
[38:40] | Steve Kot. | 史蒂夫·考特 |
[38:42] | Am I in trouble here? | 我有什么麻烦吗 |
[38:44] | No trouble. I want to take you to dinner. | 不是 我想请你一起吃晚餐 |
[38:48] | It’s late, I’m beat, and I don’t date lawyers. | 不早了 我也累了 还有我不跟律师约会 |
[38:52] | I don’t even really like lawyers. | 其实我根本不喜欢律师 |
[38:54] | It’s not a date. It’s a job offer. | 我不是找你约会 而是工作邀请 |
[38:57] | I’m here on behalf of the state’s attorney. | 我是代表州检察官来的 |
[39:00] | How does running your own task force for the feds sound? | 你觉得带领自己的团队直接为政府工作怎么样 |
[39:07] | Listen, thanks for the offer, but… | 谢谢你的邀请 但是 |
[39:10] | Think about it. | 你考虑一下 |
[39:11] | If you get hungry and you want to talk about it, even better. | 如果你饿了 并且想跟我谈谈 那就更好了 |
[39:36] | Olive’s asleep. | 奥利弗睡了 |
[39:38] | She was… | 她… |
[39:40] | pretty tired. | 挺累了 |
[39:44] | What’d the doctor say? | 医生怎么说 |
[39:47] | He said the baby’s doing real good. | 他说宝宝很好 |
[39:52] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[39:56] | A boy. | 男孩 |
[39:57] | Yeah, how about that? | 是啊 怎么样 |
[40:00] | Oh, well… | 这样啊 |
[40:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:09] | You look good. | 你看上去不错 |
[40:11] | I feel good. | 我感觉不错 |
[40:14] | I met with a recruiter. I’m thinking about signal corps. | 我跟征兵官谈过了 我想当陆军通信兵 |
[40:17] | Signal corps, that’s… | 陆军通信兵 那个… |
[40:20] | I mean, you need college for that. | 得有大学文凭才行 |
[40:21] | Yeah, I’m thinking about college too. | 对 我也在考虑念大学 |
[40:24] | Got a lot on your mind. | 想法不少啊 |
[40:26] | Yeah, all of a sudden, yeah. | 是啊 突然就想到了 |
[40:31] | Dad, I didn’t know. | 爸爸 我之前不知道 |
[40:33] | Olive just told me what you went through. | 奥利弗刚刚告诉我你经历的事了 |
[40:35] | I– | 我… |
[40:36] | I just– did you get the guys? | 我…你抓到那伙人了吗 |
[40:39] | Yeah, one’s– one’s dead. | 抓到了 一个死了 |
[40:41] | The other’s… | 另一个… |
[40:44] | Never gonna see the outside of a cell. | 要在监狱待一辈子了 |
[40:49] | I want you to know… | 我想让你知道… |
[40:51] | that this is my family, | 他们也是我的家人 |
[40:55] | and I’m gonna keep them safe. | 我想保护他们 |
[40:59] | All right, I’m gonna turn in. | 好了 我去睡觉了 |
[41:03] | But… | 但是… |
[41:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:14] | Justin… | 贾斯汀 |
[41:18] | Look, there’s– | 我这里… |
[41:19] | As long as Olive’s moving to the base… | 既然奥利弗要跟你一起搬去基地… |
[41:26] | You know, maybe you should– | 或许你应该… |
[41:27] | You should think about making an honest woman of her. | 你应该给她一个名分 |
[41:36] | It’s your mother’s ring. | 这是你母亲的戒指 |