Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] I don’t know what you heard, but let me set things straight. 我不知道你们听到了什么 但我说清楚
[00:04] In order to get my job back, 为了拿回我的工作
[00:05] I put myself out there as dirty. 我假装自己是腐败警察
[00:08] I never agreed, nor did I ever report on another cop. 我从未同意 也没有举报过任何警察同僚
[00:12] – I know what you’re feeling. – You don’t. -我知道你的感受 -你不知道
[00:14] – Erin. – Hey, mom. -艾琳 -妈妈
[00:16] – I’m getting married, Erin. – Great. -我要结婚了 艾琳 -恭喜
[00:19] – Let me see your hands! – Put ’em up! -双手放在我能看见的地方 -举起手来
[00:25] Oskar Bembenek just put a $100,000 bounty on your head 奥斯卡·本伯内克刚拿十万美金悬赏你的人头
[00:27] for killing his brother Jacob. 因为你杀了他兄弟雅各布
[00:31] I’m just saying, Jake, you got a target on your head 我是说 杰 如今有人正悬赏要做掉你
[00:33] and you don’t seem all that phased. 你却不当一回事
[00:34] Overseas, my unit and I, we always had a bounty on us. 之前我和部队在海外作战时 被追杀是家常便饭
[00:37] Most gangs only pay 10G for a cop. 大多数黑道对付条子只会出一万赏金
[00:38] If you’re really worth 100, I should take you out myself. 如果你真的值十万 那我来动手好了
[00:40] – Pay off my mortgage. – Try it. -正好拿来还房贷 -你试试
[00:42] Coke dealer one time put a million dollar tag on my and Voight. 之前有个毒贩曾悬赏一百万要我和博伊特的命
[00:46] What? 什么
[00:47] How’d you handle that? 那你们是怎么解决的
[00:49] Well, you dust yourself. 甩掉跟踪你的人
[00:52] Never go home the same way twice. 从不走同样的路回家
[00:53] Run red lights. 必要时冲红灯
[00:56] If a car follows you through one, you chamber around 如果有车跟着你一起闯 那就找个隐匿的地方
[01:00] and you handle business. 把人解决了
[01:02] – All right. – Rght? -好吧 -你说是吗
[01:05] This is Billy Fagan. 比利·费根
[01:06] Small time hood had ties to a local outfit. 跟本地犯罪团伙有勾结 但都是小打小闹
[01:10] I’ve run into him a couple of times. 我碰见过他几次
[01:14] This is Billy Fagan seven hours ago. 这是七个小时前的比利·费根
[01:17] Organized crime found a dollar bill pinned to his chest. 有组织犯罪组发现他胸前钉着一张一美金钞票
[01:20] They looked into the Serbians, the cartels, 他们调查了塞尔维亚团伙 贩毒集团
[01:21] coming up empty. 但一无所获
[01:22] We taking this from organized crime 我们从有组织犯罪组那接手这单案子
[01:24] because he was your poker buddy? 就因为他是你牌友吗
[01:30] Start reaching out to your C.I.’s. 都去跟你们的线人谈谈
[01:34] You got a sec? 有时间谈谈吗
[01:41] You got something to say to me, 如果你对我有意见
[01:42] don’t air it out in the bullpen. 别当着大家的面说
[01:44] Sounds good. 明白了
[01:45] You don’t have to like what I did. 你不一定要赞同我做的事
[01:47] But you do have to follow orders, 但你必须服从命令
[01:49] or you can put in for a transfer. 不然就自己调走
[01:51] For the last 10 years, you’ve told me I.A. 过去10年来 你一直跟我说
[01:53] is a bunch of rats who hide behind their badge 内务部就是一帮胆小怕事的家伙
[01:54] instead of standing in front of it. 根本不配当警察
[01:56] And I meant it. Cops who go after other cops are the lowest. 我是认真的 对付同僚的警察最无耻
[01:59] I never did that. 我从没这么做过
[02:01] I played a game with them to get my job back. 我只是跟他们玩了个游戏 以换回我的工作
[02:03] A game I won, I might add. 而且这个游戏 我是胜者
[02:06] You know, I remember the day you and Camille took me in. 知道吗 我一直记得你和卡米尔收留我的那天
[02:09] It was november 13th. I was 15. 11月13号 那年我15岁
[02:11] And in our house, we were supposed to trust each other. 在家里 我们应该信任对方
[02:15] So, I’ve told you everything. 所以我把一切都告诉了你
[02:17] Good, bad, ugly. Illegal. 无论好坏 甚至是违法的事
[02:20] I have laid all of it out. 一切都毫无保留
[02:24] You should’ve told me. 你该早告诉我的
[02:26] Because I would’ve told you. 换做是我就会这么做
[02:27] Erin. 艾琳
[02:32] Come on in. 进来
[02:35] – You know a Nick Marcello? – Yeah, why? -你认识尼克·马塞洛吗 -认识 怎么了
[02:37] They just found his body. 他的尸体刚刚被发现
[02:47] Let’s go. 走吧
[03:01] Hank! 汉克
[03:05] So sorry. 真的很遗憾
[03:12] You have to stay here, Trish. 先待在这里 特莉什
[03:14] Okay. 好的
[03:36] You two were close? 你们关系很密切吗
[03:39] Yeah. 没错
[03:43] Grew up together. 小时候就认识了
[04:11] I was out shopping. I came home. 当时我出去买了点东西 然后回到家
[04:14] Nick always feeds his pigeons in the morning. 尼克每天早上都会喂他的鸽子
[04:18] Any idea who could’ve done this? 知道谁有可能会做这种事吗
[04:20] Business associates? 比如说 生意伙伴
[04:22] I know what you’re implying, 我知道你指的是什么
[04:24] but Nick has been retired from that life for a long time. 但尼克已经金盆洗手好多年了
[04:28] The name Billy Fagan mean anything to you? 你熟悉比利·费根这个名字吗
[04:30] He was found last night, killed the same way. 昨晚他的尸体被发现 同样的手法
[04:32] No. 不知道
[04:38] Can you give us a minute? 能让我们单独聊聊吗
[04:41] Yeah. 当然
[04:49] Maria and Nick Jr.? 玛利亚和小尼克在哪里
[04:51] At my mom’s. 在我妈妈家
[04:53] They don’t know yet. 他们还不知道
[04:59] Trish, I’m not here as a cop. 特莉什 我不是来这里办案的
[05:02] Me and Nick had a history, You know that. 我跟尼克有交情 你知道的
[05:07] I just want to find whoever’s doing this. 我只想查出凶手是谁
[05:12] Look, if Nick had a problem with anyone, you need to tell me now. 如果尼克跟谁发生过矛盾 你现在就得告诉我
[05:21] There was someone. 有一个人
[05:32] Brent Norelli. Assault, armed robbery. 布兰特·诺莱利 人身侵害 持械抢劫
[05:34] Even did six months at the Cook County psych ward. 还在库克县精神病监狱待过半年
[05:37] Norelli inherited this lumber yard from his old man, 诺莱利从父亲那里继承了这个木材厂
[05:40] but it’s just a front. 可这只是个幌子
[05:41] He just broke off from the outfit old-timers, 他刚跟那些黑道老大分道扬镳
[05:43] but he’s already making plays for some of their rackets. 但是现在已经准备抢他们的生意了
[05:47] Let’s go. 走吧
[06:07] Chicago police! Freeze! 芝加哥警署 不许动
[06:09] Get on your knees. Get down! 都跪下 不许动
[06:12] Chicago police! On your knees, hands up! 芝加哥警署 跪下 举起手来
[06:17] 10 years worth of oxy. 这么多够蹲十年了
[06:23] Where’s Norelli? 诺莱利在哪里
[06:24] He’s in the store room. 他在仓库里
[06:35] Chicago police! 芝加哥警察
[06:46] Don’t move! Drop it! Drop it now! 不许动 扔下枪 放下武器
[06:51] Nice vest. 防弹衣不错啊
[06:55] Billy Fagan and Nick Marcello. 比利·费根和尼克·马塞洛
[06:58] I think I got a broken rib. 我的肋骨好像断了一根
[07:00] You unload an AK at us, you’re lucky that’s all you got. 你拿冲锋枪冲我们开枪 断根肋骨算轻的
[07:05] – Hank Voight, right? – That’s right. -你是汉克·博伊特吧 -没错
[07:08] Yeah. I heard about you. 我听说过你
[07:13] Meaning? 所以
[07:15] I just heard about you. 只是听说过而已
[07:16] Yeah? 是吗
[07:20] Billy Fagan and Nick Marcello. 比利·费根和尼克·马塞洛
[07:22] I told you. 我说过了
[07:24] Did I give them geriatrics a warning I was planting my flag? 我警告过那两个老东西别挡我道吗
[07:27] Yeah. But I didn’t gauge them, man. 没错 但我没杀他们
[07:30] My father taught me a little more respect than that. 我爸教过我该尊敬别人
[07:33] – Yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -对
[07:34] I thought you was a crew coming to try and shotgun me. 我以为你们是来找茬杀我的
[07:40] Casino security on the riverboat out in Elgin 埃尔金内河船赌场的安保人员
[07:42] just sent me this footage. 给我发来了这段录像
[07:44] He was playing a marathon session of blackjack 两次案件发生的时候
[07:46] during both murders occurred, so… 他一直在玩21点纸牌
[07:52] Just like I said. 我早就说过
[07:54] I lost 20 grand on that boat. 我在那艘船上输了2万呢
[07:57] Talk about a real crime. 要真说犯罪的话
[08:01] Throw him in the cage, anyway. 先把他关起来吧
[08:06] One blast of double ought buckshot 费根和马塞洛都是
[08:08] killed both Fagan and Marcello. 被双管狩猎铅弹枪一枪毙命
[08:10] No shells were found at either murder. 两个案件现场都没有发现弹壳
[08:12] Crime scene estimates the killer’s height 犯罪现场调查员根据现场血迹
[08:13] based on blood splatter to be 5’10”, which narrows it down. 推断杀手身高约为175 缩小了调查范围
[08:17] There was no forced entry to 马塞洛的大楼里
[08:18] any of the doors or windows in Marcello’s building. 并没有发现任何强行闯入的痕迹
[08:20] There’s a fire escape in the back, 后门附近有火灾逃生通道
[08:22] but it doesn’t lead to the roof. 但是到不了屋顶
[08:23] You’d have to climb up from there, which is not an easy feat. 除非爬上去 这可不容易
[08:26] But it’s the only that somebody could’ve come and gone unnoticed. 不过这是唯一不被人发现的办法
[08:28] How long have you been doing this? 你们调查多久了
[08:30] All right, and how many shotgun murders have we seen before these? 这两次案件之前发生过多少猎枪凶杀案
[08:36] – Two. – All right, so… -两场 -好吧 所以
[08:39] It’s gotta be a pro. 凶手肯定是专业人士
[08:40] Or a redneck. 或者是乡巴佬
[08:42] Pro redneck. I’m calling it. 专业的乡巴佬 就这个了
[08:51] I could’ve just emailed this to you. 我直接给你寄过去就行
[08:53] Yeah, my boss is old school. 我老板很传统
[08:54] He doesn’t much like electronic footprints. 不太喜欢留下电子证据
[08:56] – We’re cool now. – Well, we’re getting there. -这下两清了吧 -再说吧
[08:58] Dude, it was just some graffiti. 老兄 不过是些涂鸦而已
[09:00] You tagged the entire scoreboard at Cellular Field. 你把芝加哥棒球场的记分板涂得乱七八糟
[09:02] That’s a class three felony. 这可是三级重罪
[09:04] Like I said, you got a little more work to do, 就像我说的 你还有很多事儿要做呢
[09:05] but this? 而这个
[09:06] It’s a good start. 是个好的开始
[09:10] All right, all right. 好吧 好吧
[09:12] I did financial forensics on our two shotgun victims. 我调查了两名猎枪受害者的财务状况
[09:15] He farmed it out, I guarantee it. 他肯定是让别人查的
[09:19] Ahem. Fagan and ,Marcello were partners in a shell company. 费根和马塞洛是一个空壳公司的合伙人
[09:24] Maxwell Investments. 叫麦斯威尔投资公司
[09:25] They loan money out at astronomical– 他们四处放贷款…
[09:27] – Loan sharks. – I was gonna get to that. -高利贷 -我正要说
[09:29] Thank you, Alvin. Ahem. 谢谢你 埃尔文
[09:31] Their latest client just signed over 他们最近的客户在一周前
[09:33] his dry cleaning business a week ago. 转让了他的干洗店
[09:35] One Dale Hansen. Owned Fine Choice Cleaners. 客户名叫戴尔·汉森 店名叫优选干洗店
[09:38] Two locations, one on North Broadway, 有两家分店 一家在北街
[09:40] a second on West Belmont. 一家在西贝尔蒙特街
[09:42] Is that fast enough for you, Al? 够快了吧 埃尔
[09:44] All right, you and Halstead go pay this dry cleaner a visit. 你和霍尔斯特德去调查一下这个干洗店
[09:47] I got someone else I want to talk to. 我去找另外一个人谈谈
[09:54] Hank. 汉克
[09:57] I know you and Nick Marcello were friends. 我知道你跟尼克·马塞洛是朋友
[09:59] Let me guess. You got an opinion about that, too. 让我猜猜 你是有什么意见要说吗
[10:02] I just wanted to say I’m sorry. 我只是想表达我的遗憾
[10:05] It was always a lot of laughs 他和特里西娅过来吃晚饭时
[10:06] when him and Tricia would come over for dinner. 总是充满了欢声笑语
[10:10] He was a real nice guy. 他人真的挺不错
[10:12] And I liked him. 我喜欢他
[10:31] Hey, Don. You guys give us a minute? 唐 让我俩单独谈谈好吗
[10:42] Sorry to break up the game. 很抱歉打扰到你们了
[10:44] Marcello and Fagan were both ambushed. 马塞洛和费根都遇袭了
[10:47] Just blasted in the face with buckshot. 他们的脸被大号铅弹击中
[10:50] Yeah, I heard. 我听说了
[10:53] You’ve gotta be just as torn up as I am. 你一定跟我一样难过
[10:59] I heard you picked up that psycho, Norelli. 我听说你抓到了那个神经病 诺雷利
[11:02] Yeah, but he ain’t good for it. 是啊 但不是他干的
[11:05] Don, I was hoping 唐 我希望
[11:06] that you could lead me in the right direction. 你能给我指一条明路
[11:13] Did, uh, did you feel the temperature drop 你有没有感觉到你进来时
[11:18] when you walked in here? 这里的温度下降了
[11:21] The word is out about you working with Internal Affairs. 据说你在跟内务部合作
[11:24] You want to pat me down? 你想搜我的身吗
[11:25] See if I’m wired up? 看我是不是装了窃听器
[11:28] You’re just asking some funny questions, is all. 你刚问了个有趣的问题
[11:35] Honestly? I figured it was Norelli. 老实说 我觉得是诺雷利干的
[11:40] If I knew anything else, you know I would tell you. 如果我还知道其他事 你知道我会告诉你的
[11:44] You know, Nick and Billy Fagan 你知道 尼克和比利·费根
[11:46] were shaking down this dry cleaner Hansen. 曾经敲诈过汉森的干洗店
[11:50] For what? Extra starch? 为什么 想免费浆洗吗
[11:58] You were always the one who was running his mouth the most 你总是那种嘴不停歇
[12:03] but had the least to say. 但没有一句说到点子上的人
[12:11] This is a social club. 这是个社交俱乐部
[12:16] Do not come to me with police business again. 下次再来找我 不要跟我谈警务
[12:23] Do you understand? 你明白了吗
[12:30] What happened? 发生什么事了
[12:32] She swallowed a bottle of xanax because I lost our business. 因为我丢了生意 她吞了一瓶阿普唑仑
[12:36] Can we do this another time? 你们能改日再来吗
[12:39] Some guys from Maxwell Investments pay you a visit? 有没有麦斯威尔公司的人来找过你
[12:45] Had one good cleaners we built from scratch. 我们白手起家 开了一个不错的干洗店
[12:49] Bank wouldn’t give us a loan for a second location, 银行不愿意给我们的分店贷款
[12:51] so I borrowed from Maxwell’s. 所以我去找了麦斯威尔公司
[12:54] Things didn’t work out so good. 事情并不怎么顺利
[12:56] Couldn’t get out of the red 我们店不能盈利
[12:57] and–and when I didn’t repay them fast enough, 因为我没有尽快还款
[12:59] they took both our stores. 他们就把我两个店都抢走了
[13:01] Yeah, and blowing them away with a shotgun 是啊 所以你就给了他们一枪
[13:02] would probably take care of the vig. 解决了贷款的后顾之忧
[13:04] Oh, am I torn up that those leaches are dead? 你以为我会为那两个吸血鬼的死感到难过
[13:08] Not for a second. 我犹嫌不足
[13:09] Dad? What’s going on? 爸 发生什么事儿了
[13:12] They’re just here to ask some question, hun. It’s okay. 他们就是来问话的 没事
[13:16] You guys want to step outside? 借一步说话
[13:17] Let’s go. 走吧
[13:23] Is this about my mom? 是因为我妈妈的事吗
[13:25] Actually, I need to know where your dad was all day. 事实上 我想知道你爸爸一整天都在哪里
[13:29] With us, why? 和我们在一起 为什么这么问
[13:33] Look, why don’t you take your brother home? 你先把你兄弟送回家去吧
[13:34] You guys should get some sleep, okay? 你们得睡一觉了 好吗
[13:36] This is where I need to be. 我得待在这里
[13:39] Okay. 好吧
[13:44] How are the kids? 孩子们还好吗
[13:47] – Lost, man. – It’s always that way, huh? -很惊慌 -人之常情 对吧
[13:50] Parents do dumb things, the kids take the brunt. 父母做了蠢事 孩子们是最受打击的
[13:53] We got to run the dad. 我们得调查一下这位父亲
[13:54] See if he bought a shotgun recently. 看看他最近有没有买过猎枪
[13:57] Halstead. 我是霍斯特德
[14:00] Thanks. There’s another shotgun victim in Bridgeport. 谢谢 布里奇波特还有一名遭猎枪袭击的受害者
[14:21] George Washington strikes again. 乔治·华盛顿再次来袭啊[出自同名电影]
[14:26] Did you check the car? 这辆车你检查过了吗
[14:34] Open the trunk. 把后备箱打开
[14:43] – Get out of there. – Don’t shoot! -出来 -别开枪
[14:49] It’s all right. 没事了
[14:51] It’s all right. We’re the police. 没事了 我们是警察
[14:52] Call an ambulance. 叫辆救护车来
[14:55] It’s okay. 没事了
[15:08] It’s okay, take your time. 没事的 慢慢来
[15:11] Me and dad got out of the car. 我和爸爸下了车
[15:16] It’s like he came out of nowhere. 那个人突然冒了出来
[15:19] Wearing a hoodie. 穿了件连帽衫
[15:22] Did you get a look at him? 你看到他长什么样了吗
[15:26] White. Dark hair, clean shaven. 白人 黑头发 没胡子
[15:32] And his eyes. 还有他的眼睛
[15:34] There was nothing behind them. 他的眼睛空洞无神
[15:37] He just had this blank look. 他脸上一直没有表情
[15:41] And… 然后
[15:44] he just turned the shotgun on my dad, and… 他就把枪指向了我爸爸 然后
[15:50] Right in front of me. 就在我面前
[15:53] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[15:57] Who would do that? 到底是谁
[16:00] A human being wouldn’t do that. 这种事只有禽兽才干得出来
[16:05] Colette? 柯莱特
[16:09] Colette? 柯莱特
[16:13] How did you end up in the trunk? 你怎么会在后备箱里的
[16:17] He turned the gun on me. 他又拿枪指着我
[16:20] That same dead look in his eyes. 他眼里还是一片死寂
[16:24] And I said, please don’t kill me. 然后我说 别杀我 求你了
[16:30] So, he nodded at the trunk and said get in. 他对着后备箱点了点头 让我进去
[16:40] Shotgun shell was found in the garage, 10-guage. 车库里发现了口径为10的猎枪弹夹
[16:42] We’re looking into the lot number to see where it was bought. 我们在查批号 想找出是在哪里买的
[16:44] You run a check on Dale Hansen? 你调查过戴尔·汉森了吗
[16:46] Yeah, he hasn’t bought a shotgun. 查过了 他没买过猎枪
[16:47] Legally. 没从合法渠道买过
[16:51] – Hey, Ruzek? – Yeah. -鲁塞克 -怎么了
[16:53] Colette saw the shooter, so we’re gonna need a sketch. 克莱克看到开枪者了 画一下疑犯画像
[16:57] From the new composite software that just came out? 用那个新的复合软件吗
[17:01] Correct. 没错
[17:03] Yeah, all right, yeah. 行 好的
[17:09] I’m gonna be right over here if you need me. 如果你需要我的话 我就在那边
[17:11] Take a seat right here. Pop a squat. 坐在这里 坐吧
[17:14] And we’ll get this started. 我们就可以开始了
[17:20] The eyes, are they more round like this 眼睛是像这样的圆形的
[17:22] or more squinty like this? 还是这样更扁一些呢
[17:24] I don’t know, round? 我也不知道 圆的吧
[17:27] Okay, round. 好的 圆形
[17:35] Do you know what you’re doing? 你知道怎么弄吗
[17:38] Absolutely, yeah. 当然了
[17:43] Colette, why don’t you come with me, okay? 柯莱特 不如你跟我过来吧 行吗
[17:49] Come on. You all right? 来吧 你还好吗
[18:44] Me, Nick, and Don used to raise a lot of hell back in the day. 我 尼克和唐过去总是到处惹麻烦
[18:48] I remember. Nick and I were planning to take a trip 我记得 尼克和我原来计划去
[18:51] up to Lake Geneva in a few weeks. 日内瓦湖玩几个星期
[18:53] They still have that– that bar up there? What’s it called? 那个酒吧还在吗 叫什么来着
[18:56] The Mason Lounge. 梅森酒馆
[18:59] Some bad country music. 总是放一些不好听的乡村音乐
[19:01] Those were some fun times. 那时候真的很开心
[19:03] The four of us. 我们四个
[19:05] I used to wonder how you coped after Camille died. 我时常会想卡米尔死了你是怎么过来的
[19:09] I just 我只是…
[19:15] Just gotta give it time. 只是需要一些时间
[19:20] Trish, what do you know about Maxwell Investments? 特莉什 关于麦斯威尔投资你知道什么吗
[19:25] I know it was a business Nick was involved in. 是尼克参与的一单生意
[19:28] That’s it. 只有这些
[19:30] These other two guys who were killed, 有两个人也死了
[19:31] Valeo and Fagan, 瓦雷欧和费根
[19:35] they ever come around here at all? 他们来过你家吗
[19:37] Yeah. 对
[19:39] A little. 来过
[19:46] Don Enrietto. 唐·埃里挨托
[19:48] I saw him at the club earlier, and I gotta be honest. 我之前在俱乐部见过他 我实话和你说吧
[19:50] I had a bad hit. 我们不欢而散
[19:52] Did Nick have a falling out with Enrietto? 尼克和埃里挨托吵过架吗
[19:55] Hank, I can’t talk about Enrietto. 汉克 我不能说有关于他的事
[19:58] You know that. 你知道的
[19:59] Just–just nod your head. 你只要点头就行
[20:02] Was Nick on the outs with him? 尼克和他吵过架吗
[20:05] Did Enrietto want him dead? 埃里挨托想让他死吗
[20:10] Kids’ll be home soon. 孩子们快回来了
[20:16] Yeah. All right. 好吧
[20:29] Haven’t seen you in a while. 好久不见啊
[20:32] Yeah, I’ve had to change up my routine a little bit. 是啊 最近改了点习惯
[20:36] It’s a long story. 说来话长
[20:37] You don’t need a reason. 不需要解释
[20:39] You are welcome back here anytime. 这里随时欢迎你
[20:45] You look amazing. 你真漂亮啊
[20:47] I mean, okay, I’m gonna say it. You have my genes. 我得说 完全得我真传啊
[20:52] But I really am, I’m so proud of you, Erin. 我真的为你骄傲 艾琳
[20:57] Thanks. 谢谢
[21:02] Well, some good news. 有好消息
[21:05] I’ve been clean for seven months. 我已经戒了七个月了
[21:07] In fact, that’s the real reason I wanted to see you. 其实这才是我想见你的原因
[21:11] I’ve done the ninth step with everyone else but you. 我和别人都恢复关系了 除了你
[21:14] – Mom, you really– – I am sorry. -妈 你真的… -对不起
[21:17] Okay. There, you said it. 好吧 就这样
[21:19] Honey, please. Let’s be back in each other’s lives again. 亲爱的求你了 我们回到对方的生活里吧
[21:22] I’ve been down this road with you so many times. 我们尝试过太多次了
[21:24] This is different, baby. 这次不一样
[21:26] Really? 真的吗
[21:34] Is Hank Voight still in your life? 汉克·博伊特还和你有联系吗
[21:37] Yeah, he’s my boss. 当然 他是我上司
[21:41] You know, I’m so grateful to him for everything 他代替我为你做的那些
[21:43] he did for you when I couldn’t. 我无法做的事 我都很感激
[21:46] Wouldn’t. 是不愿做
[21:48] Fine. Whatever. 好吧 随你怎么说
[21:54] But he’s not your blood. 但你不是他亲生的
[21:57] I am. 我才是
[22:10] Hey, where’s White Mike? 话说大白麦克人呢
[22:11] Shouldn’t he be three highballs deep by now? 他这会儿应该喝嗨了才对
[22:14] White Mike got married. 他结婚了
[22:16] White Mike? 他吗
[22:18] There’s hope for all of us, right? 他都结婚了 我们还有希望啊对吧
[22:19] And a beacon of your light 感谢主的仁慈之光
[22:20] has shined down upon White Mike, lord. 照耀在那家伙身上啊
[22:22] We toast thee. 我们敬你
[22:25] To White Mike. 敬大白麦克
[22:26] To White Mike. 敬大白麦克
[22:31] Oh, man. 天
[22:32] What? 怎么了
[22:34] I got–I gotta go. 我得走了
[22:37] Okay. 好吧
[22:46] Figured since you’re a cop, I don’t got to call 911. 想到你就是警察 我就不用报警了
[22:58] They skipped the good stuff. 好东西都没拿走啊
[23:03] Any other apartments broken into? 还有别人的公寓被闯了吗
[23:06] Just yours. 没有
[23:18] – Anything? – Getting there. -怎么样 -快好了
[23:19] Yeah? 是嘛
[23:21] And you’re gonna put a good word in about me upstairs? 你会帮我在上面说几句好话吗
[23:23] You’re golden, all right? 你棒死了好吗
[23:25] Now, this is you? Turkey burger? 你吃吗 火鸡汉堡
[23:27] OK. 好嘞
[23:28] Tell me the jawline one more time. 下颚线条再给我描述一遍吧
[23:31] Narrow, angular, round, square? 窄 瘦削 圆的还是方的
[23:36] Narrow, I guess. 应该是窄的吧
[23:41] Hey, you sure you don’t want to go home? 你确定不想回家吗
[23:44] Take-take a rest real fast? 先休息一下
[23:47] I want to find out who killed my dad. 我想找出杀害我父亲的真凶
[23:52] Okay. Yeah. 好吧 好
[23:55] – If you need to sleep… – No, no, hey. -如果你需要休息 -不不
[24:00] I am not going anywhere. 我哪儿都不去
[24:02] But…I’d love for you to eat, please? 但是…我想让你吃点东西
[24:15] Something like that? 是像这样的吗
[24:20] You’re getting close. 很接近了
[24:28] Guys? 大伙儿
[24:32] This mean anything to you? 有什么印象吗
[24:39] That’s the kid from the hospital. 是医院的那个小孩
[24:43] That’s Dale Hansen’s son. 他是戴尔·汉森的儿子
[24:48] Nate Hansen was enrolled 内特·汉森曾在
[24:49] at the Union Hill Military Academy in Arizona. 亚利桑那州联山军校入伍
[24:52] His tac officer says he was first in his class 他的战术军官说他在班上是佼佼者
[24:54] but three days ago, he disappeared. 但三天前失踪了
[24:56] That was the day after his mother overdosed. 正好是他母亲用药过量之后那天
[24:58] I just checked with the school’s army. 我刚检查了学校军事配备
[24:59] They’re missing a Browning gold 10-gauge, 他们丢了一把10口径勃朗宁猎枪
[25:00] Along with a box of shells. 还有一盒子弹
[25:02] Let’s grab this kid up. 去逮捕这个孩子
[25:35] Chicago Police! 芝加哥警察
[25:36] – My brother’s not here. – Get back, get back. -我弟弟不在这儿 -退后退后
[25:40] Eyewitness described your son to a “T.” 目击者指证你儿子是犯罪嫌疑人
[25:42] I think you got squeezed, you wanted some retribution, 你们饱受欺凌压榨 所以想报仇
[25:44] so you sent your son to do it for you. 于是就让你儿子帮你去杀人
[25:46] I swear we just found out what Nate was doing. 我发誓我们才发现内特的所作所为
[25:48] He ran off maybe a half hour ago. 他大概半小时前逃跑了
[25:50] We’re all clear, guys. 检查完毕 大伙儿
[25:52] No Nate, no weapons. 内特不在 也没有武器
[25:53] If you had nothing to do with it, 如果你与案件无关
[25:55] how did Nate know who to target? 内特怎么知道谁是目标
[26:00] The three of them. 一天晚上
[26:02] Marcello, Fagan, and Valeo showed up one night. 马塞 洛费根 瓦雷欧三个人过来了
[26:05] When I said I’d go to the cops, they threatened my life. 我说要报警 他们却威胁要杀我
[26:10] My kids. 我的孩子
[26:14] Nate saw them do this. 内特看见了这些
[26:15] He saw me cower and beg. 他看见我苦苦哀求
[26:18] The look on his face. 他脸上的表情…
[26:22] It’s my fault. 全是我的错
[26:23] If you find Nate, please don’t hurt him. 如果你们找到内特 请别伤害他
[26:26] That’s up to him. 那取决于他自己
[26:29] Is there anyone else who leaned on you, 有没有其他威胁你的人
[26:30] your son might be gunning for? 可能是你儿子的目标
[26:34] There was a boss who I paid money to a few times. 有一个我付了几次钱的老板
[26:37] Enrietto. 埃里埃托
[26:40] Don Enrietto? 唐·埃里埃托
[26:52] All right. I know Enrietto, I’ll make the first play– 我知道埃里埃托 我先去找他
[26:58] Cover the back! 去后面看着
[27:03] Police! 警察
[27:35] Kid thought I’d go down easy. 那孩子以为我会轻易倒下
[28:11] Okay. 好吧
[28:18] Think about what you’re doing. 考虑下你的所作所为
[28:37] Offender fleeing southbound on foot. 罪犯向南逃跑
[28:39] Dark hoodie. 深色兜帽衣着
[28:42] Stop, police! 停下 警察
[29:00] Jay! 杰
[29:12] Nate, stop! 内特 停下
[29:50] Nate, stop! 内特 停下
[30:10] When I was on patrol, a guy got mugged. 有次我巡逻 一个人被抢了
[30:12] Chased a robber into one of these. 我追抢劫犯一直追到这儿
[30:15] Took the body patrol about three days 花了巡逻队差不多三天时间
[30:16] to find all those parts. 才找回所有身体残骸
[30:17] How about you tell that story 我们不在轨道上走的时候
[30:19] when we we’re not walking on the tracks? 你再说这个故事好不好
[30:33] Check this out. 上去看看
[30:46] Got a ping on Hansen’s phone. 定位到汉森的电话了
[30:49] It’s right around here somewhere. 就在这附近
[30:50] – Where? – I don’t know, this thing says right here. -哪里 -不清楚 显示在这儿
[30:52] Police! 警察
[30:57] – What happened? – A kid. -怎么了 -一个孩子
[30:58] He had a gun. 他拿着一把枪
[30:59] A white kid in a navy hoodie? Okay. 一个穿海蓝色兜帽衫的白人小孩吗 好的
[31:01] Hey, he dumped his phone. 他把手机扔了
[31:03] He took my car. 他抢了我的车
[31:04] What kind of car? 什么样的车
[31:08] It’s not good enough. 不够好
[31:09] I want every blue 2005 Ford escort 我要所有从高速上出芝加哥的
[31:12] on any highway coming out of Chicago to– 2005蓝色福特护卫者轿车…
[31:14] Guys? 各位
[31:15] White male with a shotgun just stormed into Chicago Med. 一个持猎枪的白人男子冲进了芝加哥医院
[31:19] That’s where Hansen’s mother is. 汉森他母亲就在那里
[31:23] Stay back! 后退
[31:24] Nathan? Please don’t do this. 内森 求你了 不要这样
[31:27] Let’s go, get ’em out. 快 让他们出来
[31:28] Coming through, coming through. 借过 借过
[31:39] Wait, wait, wait. Hey, put your guns down. 等等 等等 把枪放下
[31:41] Put them down. 快放下
[31:44] Put your guns down! 马上把枪放下
[31:50] Stay back! 后退
[31:58] Nate. 内特
[32:05] Listen to me, okay? 听我说 好吗
[32:14] I was in the army. 我参过军
[32:17] Third battalion, 75th ranger regiment. 三营第75游骑兵团
[32:20] My name is Jay. 我叫杰
[32:23] And I know exactly what you’re feeling right now. 我很清楚你现在的感受
[32:26] Please. Listen to him. 求你了 听他的话
[32:31] You were trained to protect. 你接受训练是要保护人的
[32:35] And that’s what you did. 你也是这么做的
[32:38] But it’s over, okay? 但是已经结束了 知道吗
[32:41] So I need you to just put your gun down. 所以我需要你把枪放下
[32:45] And I promise you, you’re gonna walk out of here. 我保证 你会平安离开这里
[32:50] You’re 17. 你才17岁
[32:53] They can’t charge you as an adult, all right? 他们无法像起诉成年人一样起诉你 知道吗
[32:55] You could still make a deal. 你仍然可以跟他们达成协议
[32:57] They won’t shoot me? 他们不会直接开枪把我杀了吗
[33:01] Buddy, they got to shoot me first. 哥们 那他们得先杀了我
[33:18] Here, sir. 给你 长官
[33:29] Okay, come on. 好 过来
[33:31] All right. 过来吧
[33:34] I need you to put your hands behind your back. 我需要你把手放在身后
[33:45] My parents spent their whole lives 我父母一生都在
[33:47] building that business to provide for me and Lauren. 为了供我和劳伦经营洗衣店的生意
[33:53] They beat my dad like a dog in front of me. 他们在我面前像打一条狗一样打我爸爸
[33:57] You should’ve just come to the police, kid. 你该直接来找警察的 孩子
[34:00] They told him they’d kill us if they did. 他们说要是敢报警就杀了我们
[34:02] Why’d you put the dollar bill on their chest? 你为什么把一张美钞放到他们胸口上
[34:07] They want our money? 他们想要我们的钱的话
[34:10] They can have it. 可以尽管拿去
[34:12] He used to get in so much trouble. 他一直喜欢惹麻烦
[34:15] He was always fighting with mom and dad 爸妈送他去那所学校之前
[34:17] until they sent him to that school. 他总是跟爸妈吵架
[34:20] And then that place made him into this. 可是那里却把他变成这样了
[34:25] He’s gonna be held on no bail until he’s arraigned. 他被提讯前没有保释资格
[34:29] Nate said you won’t charge him as an adult. 内特说你们不会以成年人起诉他
[34:31] It’s premeditated murder. 他犯了故意杀人罪
[34:33] The state’s attorney will try to take a run at it. 检察官会试着起诉的
[34:36] So you lied to him? 你开始是骗他吗
[34:39] To get the gun out of his hand so he didn’t kill somebody else? 为了让他把枪放下不再去杀人
[34:43] Hell, yes, I did. 对 我是骗他了
[34:47] He still has his place in Elmwood Park 他还是住在埃尔姆伍德帕克
[34:50] and remember that old broken boat he had in his backyard? 你还记得他后院里那艘又旧又破的船吗
[34:53] Still there. 还在那里
[34:54] He still talks about fixing it up 他还是一直叨叨要修好它
[34:56] and moving to Channel Lake, God bless him. 然后搬去切奈尔湖住 天哪
[34:59] You used to love spending the Fourth there, 你之前喜欢去那里过独立日假期
[35:01] having Roman candle fights with the neighborhood kids. 然后跟邻居家的孩子一起玩烟火比赛
[35:05] – I don’t remember that. – Hmm. -我不记得这个 -是吗
[35:07] Do you know what I do remember about the 4th of July? 你知道我记得的七月四日是什么样子吗
[35:10] What? 什么
[35:12] The time I found you OD’d on the kitchen floor. 我发现你吸毒过量躺在厨房的地板上
[35:16] – Oh. – I didn’t think a 70 pound girl -这样啊 -我觉得一个70磅的女孩
[35:19] could lift a grown woman like that. 根本抬不动一个你那样的成年女人
[35:23] But see, I knew I couldn’t call 911 for help ’cause 但是我也知道我不能报警求助
[35:25] then CPS would take me from you. 因为那样儿童保护机构就会把我带走
[35:32] Yeah, I dragged you into the bathtub. 我把你拖进浴室
[35:35] Kept filling it with ice cubes. 不断往里面加冰块
[35:37] Just sitting there hoping you didn’t die. 然后坐在那里祈祷你不要死
[35:42] Do we really have to bring up all this negative stuff? 我们一定要提起这些伤心事吗
[35:45] I was nine. 我当时九岁
[35:50] And do you know what you said to me when you woke up? 你知道你醒来之后跟我说了什么吗
[35:54] “Get my cigarettes.” “把我的烟拿来”
[35:59] I made amends with you, Erin. 我补偿过你了 艾琳
[36:01] Oh, I know you did. 我知道
[36:04] And I know you don’t like talking about it. 我还知道你不想提起
[36:08] But if you want to get back in my life, 但是如果你想重新融入我的生活
[36:09] sometimes I’m gonna have to. 我有时候可是要提的
[36:12] Your call. 你决定吧
[36:20] Can we just drop it, please? 我们能先不提吗
[36:22] Oh, I get it now. 我明白了
[36:28] You meet a nice guy, 你遇到了个好人
[36:30] and he finds out you have an adult daughter in Chicago 他发现你在芝加哥有个已经成年的女儿
[36:33] that you haven’t talked to in eight years 可是你们已经八年没说过话了
[36:34] and thinks it’s a little weird, right? 他觉得这样有点奇怪 对吧
[36:37] So, you want me to prop you up? 原来你是想让我给你当托儿啊
[36:40] Could we just drop this? Really, please? 我们能先别这样吗 求你了 真的
[36:44] – Hi, honey. – Sorry I’m late, work was crazy. -亲爱的你来了 -抱歉迟到了 工作太忙
[36:47] Johnny, I want you to meet my daughter, Erin. 强尼 这是我女儿艾琳
[36:56] Nice to meet you, Johnny. 幸会 强尼
[36:58] I got to run back to work, 我得回去上班了
[36:59] but I just wanted to congratulate you guys. 恭喜你们两个
[37:02] It’s great meeting you too, Erin. 幸会 艾琳
[37:04] Hopefully we’ll be seeing you a lot more. 希望我们经常见面以后
[37:05] – Yeah. – Bye, sweetheart. -好 -拜拜 亲爱的
[37:11] This nurse says to me, that is against medical advice. 护士跟我说这样是不遵医嘱
[37:14] I said, that’s fine. 我说没事
[37:15] Why don’t you just shove it right up your ass? 你干脆都塞进屁眼吧
[37:26] Hey, Hank? Want to play some pinochle? 汉克 想打牌吗
[37:31] Nah, nah. I just sent a teenager away for murder, 不了 我刚因为谋杀抓了一个青少年
[37:36] and I got a friend laying in the morgue, 我还有个朋友躺在停尸间里
[37:38] I’m just gonna sit here and drink this beer. 所以我就只想安静地喝杯啤酒
[37:52] You know, I remember when you and me and Nick 我还记得你我还有尼克
[37:59] were little kids running around this club. 我们小时候一起在这里玩
[38:04] Washing the old-timers’ cars. Going out for beer runs. 帮大人洗车 出去送啤酒
[38:10] And when you said that you were gonna be a cop, 你说你要当警察时
[38:16] I said, of course you are. 我说 当然了
[38:19] Your old man was one. 你老爸就是警察
[38:22] That’s your lot in life. 你命中注定应当如此
[38:24] And I said to Nick, 然后我又跟尼克说
[38:27] “You know, why don’t you go with Hank? 要不你跟汉克一起吧
[38:32] “Go be a cop. 去做警察
[38:35] “Have a steady life 过稳定的生活
[38:37] “because you are not cut out for the other side of the street.” 因为你不适合混黑道
[38:46] You know what he said? 你知道他说什么吗
[38:49] “No way. 不要
[38:52] I want to hang with you, Donnie.” 我要跟你一起 多尼
[38:58] I miss him, too. 我也想他
[39:01] But he knew the risks. 但是他知道其中的风险
[39:10] This is a social club. 这里是个社交俱乐部
[39:16] You don’t come to me talking about Nick ever again. 以后你再也不许来跟我谈论尼克了
[39:25] You understand? 明白吗
[39:57] Went well, huh? 一切顺利啊是吗
[40:00] – Can I have another one? – You got it. -再来一杯 -好的
[40:06] You’re sleeping with her. 你在跟她上床
[40:07] What? No. 什么 没有
[40:10] You’re a horrible liar. 你真的不擅长说谎
[40:13] We played scrabble, like, once at her apartment. 我们一起玩过字谜游戏 就在她公寓玩过一次
[40:17] – Shut up. – That’s it. -不可能 -仅此而已
[40:19] Shut up. 别骗我了
[40:21] Thank you. She’s cute. 谢谢 她挺可爱的
[40:28] What’s up? 怎么了
[40:30] I need a place to crash until the bounty blows over. 在对我的悬赏事件结束前我需要个地方住
[40:35] I think you’re in luck. 那你走运了
[40:36] – Olinsky’s got room in his garage. – Come on. -奥林斯基车库里还有地方 -拜托
[40:38] – Come on, what? – Can I crash with you? -拜托什么 -我能去你那儿吗
[40:44] Are you gonna try to play scrabble with me, too? 你也会跟我一起玩字谜游戏吗
[40:48] I will be the perfect gentleman, as usual. 我会一如既往礼貌优雅的
[40:52] Don’t even start. 别闹了
[40:53] Can I or not? 到底行不行
[40:57] Yeah, we’ll work something out. 好吧 我们一起想想办法
[41:01] Jay! 杰
[41:08] Maddie! 麦迪
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第1季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme