时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I figured out a way to make you worth my time. | 我想到一个方法能让我值得为你花时间和精力 |
[00:04] | 25% 25%. | |
[00:05] | Everything that you take off the street. | 我要你从这条街上赚取的所有收益的25% |
[00:06] | It doesn’t look like I have a choice. | 看来我也没得选 |
[00:09] | We got him. | 我们抓到他了 |
[00:10] | I don’t want that on my conscience. | 这样我良心不安 |
[00:13] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[00:14] | The kid’s right, man, not tonight. | 这小子说得对 不是今晚 |
[00:16] | I’m not a home wrecker. | 我不是那种破坏别人家庭的人 |
[00:18] | What happened never happened. | 就当什么都没发生过吧 |
[00:19] | Congratulations, Atwater. You just made Intelligence. | 恭喜你 阿特沃特 欢迎加入情报组 |
[00:22] | – Can I ask why? – You didn’t make the cut? | -我能问下为什么吗 -为什么不选你吗 |
[00:24] | I don’t tolerate in-house romance. | 我不欣赏办公室恋情 |
[00:27] | Listen, you’ve got a son, Charlie, with Annie. | 听着 你有个儿子 查理 安妮生的 |
[00:29] | The deal was I take you in, | 原本的交易是我带你进来 |
[00:31] | – he stays out of Illinois. – I will handle it. | -他就得远离伊利诺斯州 -我会处理的 |
[00:33] | I got flushed down the toilet, | 我被迫夹着尾巴做人 |
[00:34] | so you could play cop. | 就为了让你当警察 |
[00:35] | – You owe me. – Sure. | -你得帮我 -当然 |
[00:37] | Good answer. | 很好 |
[00:45] | You had every opportunity to reach out to me. | 你完全可以去找我 |
[00:46] | Every opportunity, you shut me out! | 完全可以 可你没有 |
[00:48] | – Stop! – Erin! | -住手 -艾琳 |
[00:49] | She’s fine! | 她没事 |
[00:51] | She’s fine. | 没事 |
[00:51] | – Are you okay? – Yes. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[00:53] | You’re gonna wish you’d stayed out of Chicago, Charlie. | 你会后悔踏进芝加哥的 查理 |
[00:55] | No, what you’re gonna wish | 不 是你会后悔 |
[00:56] | is that I’d forgotten all about Sandoval. | 我没忘记桑多瓦尔的事 |
[01:00] | But I haven’t, have I? | 我记得清清楚楚 |
[01:01] | You want to take me in? Let’s go. | 你想抓我吗 尽管来啊 |
[01:03] | I’m happy to tell everyone what happened, | 我很乐意告诉大家当时发生的事 |
[01:05] | not five streets from here, if I recall. | 如果没记错 就在离这里不到五条街的地方 |
[01:08] | Or, hey, I got an idea. | 或者 我有办法了 |
[01:11] | Instead of the past, | 我们不要纠结过去了 |
[01:11] | why don’t we focus on the future? | 多关注一下将来吧 |
[01:15] | Sure. | 好 |
[01:16] | What do you want? How much? | 你想要什么 多少 |
[01:18] | More than you can afford on a cop’s salary. | 就凭你警察那点工资可远远不够 |
[01:20] | I’m gonna need the old Lindsay for this one. | 这个得需要以前那个琳德赛 |
[01:29] | You’re out of your mind. | 你简直疯了 |
[01:30] | Really? You know, I played nice guy before | 是吗 我以前一直做好人 |
[01:32] | and kept my mouth shut for you two. | 帮你们两个守着秘密 |
[01:35] | What did it get me? | 可到头来我得到了什么 |
[01:36] | 12 years wandering the wilderness | 我一个人在外漂泊了12年 |
[01:38] | while you got to play cop and you raised my son! | 你却在这里当警察 而你养大了我儿子 |
[01:40] | Don’t touch her! | 不准碰她 |
[01:42] | Nah, not this time. | 这次先算了 |
[01:44] | I’m getting my payday, or I run my mouth. | 你乖乖听话 否则我就让天下人都知道 |
[01:48] | I need that today. | 我今天就要 |
[01:57] | Please, Erin. | 求你了 艾琳 |
[01:59] | – Annie… – Erin, please… | -安妮 -艾琳 求你了 |
[02:00] | Whatever he needs, just– | 不管他要什么 你… |
[02:02] | Just give it to him. | 你就给他吧 |
[02:11] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[02:13] | You get paid when I get paid. | 我拿到钱了你才能拿到 |
[02:15] | I’m supposed to wait around, take your word for it? | 我就这样等着 就这样相信你的话吗 |
[02:17] | That’s right. | 对 |
[02:18] | – You try and screw me– – You already told me already. | -你要想搞鬼… -你已经说过了 |
[02:20] | You got bear traps set up. Well, so do I. | 我知道你有办法整我 我也有 |
[02:22] | What’s it called– mutually assured destruction? | 这叫什么来着 相互确保摧毁对吧 |
[02:26] | How about we avoid all that? | 我们还是不要走到那一步为好 |
[02:27] | You just relax and wait for your cut. | 别急 等着你那份儿就行 |
[02:38] | Yeah. | 好 |
[02:42] | Hey. Good morning. | 早啊 |
[02:43] | Yeah. Morning. | 早 |
[02:48] | Atwater, hey. | 阿特沃特 |
[02:49] | – Hey. – Good morning. | -早 -早上好 |
[02:51] | Here, man, take Sumner’s desk. | 兄弟 你用萨姆纳的桌子 |
[02:54] | – What’s up, man? – What’s up, bro? | -你好 兄弟 -你好 |
[02:55] | Don’t get used it to it, though. | 不要太习惯用办公桌 |
[02:56] | We don’t seem to stay in them for very long. | 反正我们桌前办公的时间也不多 |
[02:59] | How is Burgess taking it? | 伯吉斯怎么样了 |
[03:01] | Taking what? | 什么怎么样 |
[03:03] | You know, you getting promoted up here, | 你升职进情报组了 |
[03:04] | when perhaps… | 可是… |
[03:06] | she deserves it a little bit more. | 或许她比你更合适一点 |
[03:10] | Oh, that. | 这个啊 |
[03:10] | Well, she’s been assigned a new partner. | 她现在都有新搭档了 |
[03:15] | There he is. | 他回来了 |
[03:17] | Hey, man, what the hell you doing back so soon, huh? | 哥们 你怎么这么早就回来上班了 |
[03:19] | Oh, guys. You sound like my wife. | 各位 你们怎么跟我老婆似的 |
[03:21] | Listen, we got you | 听我说 我们给你 |
[03:21] | a little “welcome back/ | 准备了一件欢迎回来 |
[03:23] | glad you’re not dead” gift. | 也就是恭喜你没死的礼物 |
[03:26] | Don’t say we didn’t ever do anything for you. | 可别说我们不爱你 |
[03:29] | That’s hilarious. | 太搞笑了 |
[03:30] | Come here, a little closer. | 来 靠近点 |
[03:32] | His idea. | 是他的主意 |
[03:34] | Oh, you want some of this? | 你想过几招吗 |
[03:36] | – It was my idea. – I didn’t think so. | -就是我的主意 -我看未必 |
[03:38] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[03:38] | All right, we’re rolling out…five minutes. | 好 我们五分钟后…马上出发 |
[03:41] | We just caught a heater. | 有大案子 |
[03:43] | – Glad you’re back, bro. – Thanks. | -很高兴你回来了 兄弟 -谢谢 |
[03:45] | Hey, do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[03:46] | Just work the desk for a few days. | 你先在办公室工作几天吧 |
[03:47] | I don’t want you dropping on me. | 我不想你在我手下出事 |
[03:48] | I’m fine. I’m suiting up. | 我没事 马上去换衣服 |
[03:50] | Antonio, I’m not gonna argue with you about this. | 安东尼奥 这事儿没得商量 |
[03:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:06] | They had a plan. | 他们是有计划有组织的 |
[04:07] | They took out all the security cameras in the area. | 他们把这片区域内的监控摄像头都弄走了 |
[04:09] | Jin checked the PODS. There’s nothing there. | 吉恩查过那边监控了 什么也没有 |
[04:11] | They’re missing 100 pounds | 丢失了100磅 |
[04:12] | of aluminized water-gel explosives. | 镀铝水胶炸药 |
[04:14] | – Water gels? – It’s for mining and tunneling. | -水胶 -那是开矿和挖隧道用的 |
[04:16] | Companies use it for blasting bedrock. | 公司会用它对基岩进行爆破 |
[04:17] | Yeah, that’s a lot of explosives, | 是啊 炸药量可不小 |
[04:19] | like take-down-a-building big. | 都能炸垮一栋大楼了 |
[04:21] | We’ve had enough of that around here. | 最近爆炸案已经够多的了 |
[04:23] | They’re also missing a security guard, boss. | 老大 还有个保安不见了 |
[04:26] | All right, I want a list | 好吧 给我一份名单 |
[04:27] | of all the demo-company employees | 上面要有爆破公司所有员工 |
[04:29] | and whoever signed for the materials here. | 还有所有来签收过物料的人的资料 |
[04:31] | Anyone who knew water-gel explosives | 所有知道水胶炸弹的人 |
[04:33] | were gonna be on site. | 都可能到过现场 |
[04:34] | Over here! | 这边 |
[04:36] | What’s this? | 什么情况 |
[04:42] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:44] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[04:57] | All right, anyone who’s been here in the last month, | 好吧 我要知道最近一个月到过这里的 |
[04:59] | I want their name. | 所有人的名字 |
[05:12] | Gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[05:14] | Hey, Jin. | 吉恩 |
[05:16] | Good morning, Erin. | 早上好 艾琳 |
[05:17] | I need a favor… | 我想找你帮个忙 |
[05:18] | Off the books. | 私下的 |
[05:19] | Isn’t it always? | 早习惯了 |
[05:20] | Do you have access to the city planning and zoning commission? | 你进得去城市规划分区委员会吗 |
[05:24] | Uh… as in? | 你要什么 |
[05:26] | Blueprints. | 他们的规划图 |
[05:28] | Yes. | 可以 |
[05:29] | Without anybody knowing. | 要神不知鬼不觉 |
[05:35] | Your wife called. | 你老婆打电话来了 |
[05:36] | Wants to know about dinner. | 想和你讨论一下晚餐的事 |
[05:37] | Ruzek, your fridge is getting delivered on Thursday. | 鲁塞克 你的冰箱周四送到 |
[05:41] | Ah, finally. | 终于来了 |
[05:42] | Between 9:00 and 12:00 or 3:00 and 6:00? | 是九到十二点还是三到六点 |
[05:44] | Did they say? | 他们说了吗 |
[05:46] | Never mind. | 算了 没事 |
[05:47] | Hey, Sarge. Why don’t we have a civilian aide up here taking calls? | 警长 我们不如请个市民来帮忙接电话 |
[05:50] | It’s in the budget. | 预算里反正有这项 |
[05:51] | It’s all about who you can trust, Antonio. | 随便来个人我们信不过 安东尼奥 |
[05:54] | What do you got? | 你查到什么了 |
[05:54] | I’m waiting on a list | 我在等一份 |
[05:55] | of employees from that construction site. | 建筑工地所有员工信息的名单 |
[05:58] | So far, no one’s popped. | 迄今为止 没有可疑的人 |
[05:59] | And you said they didn’t get | 你之前说他们没有 |
[06:00] | any blasting caps or detonation cords? | 雷管或导火线之类的对吗 |
[06:02] | No. | 是的 |
[06:03] | You’re gonna need those. | 要用炸药肯定得用这些 |
[06:05] | All right, det cords and caps– | 好吧 雷管和导火索 |
[06:07] | That’s our angle for now. | 我们先从这个开始查吧 |
[06:08] | I got a C.I. I can talk to about that. | 我有个线人 我可以去问问他 |
[06:10] | All right. | 好 |
[06:11] | Yo, Sarge. | 警长 |
[06:13] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[06:13] | You know, I grew up in Harvey, | 我小时候是在哈维长大的 |
[06:14] | right there near the construction site. | 就在那个建筑工地旁边 |
[06:16] | That’s Two-eights territory. | 那是二八党的地盘 |
[06:17] | Nothing goes down there without their permission. | 那里的一切都和他们脱不了干系 |
[06:19] | I know a guy. | 我认识个人 |
[06:20] | I think I can lean on him a little bit, see what he knows. | 我可以去打听打听消息 |
[06:23] | Olinsky… | 奥林斯基 |
[06:25] | Go with him. | 跟他一起去 |
[06:27] | Actually, I think I’m gonna do this by myself, O. | 我自己来就行了 老奥 |
[06:30] | Oh, hey, everyone, | 大家注意一下 |
[06:31] | Atwater’s been in the unit two minutes, | 阿特沃特刚来这个队还没两分钟呢 |
[06:33] | and already he’s put himself in charge. | 就把自己当个主事儿人了 |
[06:37] | Congrats, bud. | 祝贺你了 兄弟 |
[06:38] | I knew you were management material. | 我就知道你是个管理人才 |
[06:39] | Oh, no, no, that’s not what I was trying to say. | 不不不 我不是这个意思 |
[06:41] | What were you saying? | 那你是什么意思 |
[06:43] | It’s just– | 其实是… |
[06:44] | Oh, you’re worried about your white-cop partner | 你是怕你的白人搭档 |
[06:45] | blowing the deal? | 把这事儿弄砸了吗 |
[06:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:47] | Maybe after 20 years working undercover, | 我当了20年的卧底了 |
[06:49] | I know how not to get made… | 知道怎么掩藏自己的身份 |
[06:52] | anywhere in the city. | 在芝加哥难不倒我 |
[06:55] | My bad. | 不好意思 |
[06:58] | Antonio, I need a solid. | 安东尼奥 能帮我个忙吗 |
[06:59] | Yeah, sure. | 行啊 |
[07:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:02] | You remember Nadia? | 你还记得娜迪亚吗 |
[07:05] | She helped us out back with Munoz and Burgess. | 她在穆尼奥斯和伯吉斯那件事上帮过我们 |
[07:07] | Nadia? Oh, yeah, yeah, I remember Nadia. | 娜迪亚 对 我记得 |
[07:09] | Okay. She’s getting out of rehab today. | 她今天出康复中心 |
[07:11] | I’m supposed to pick her up. | 我本来该去接她的 |
[07:12] | Please don’t tell me you’re gonna ask me to– | 千万别跟我说你想让我去… |
[07:14] | Dude, I’m serious. | 老兄 我是认真的 |
[07:16] | Not today. I need some help. | 今天别开玩笑 帮我个忙 |
[07:20] | No sweat. What’s the address? | 没问题 地址呢 |
[07:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:25] | Just keep her up here, all right? | 就让她待在这 好吗 |
[07:26] | I don’t want her going anywhere | 在我下班带她回家之前 |
[07:27] | until I can take her home after shift. | 我不想让她四处乱跑 |
[07:32] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[07:38] | It’s cold. | 好冷啊 |
[07:40] | What’s up, Halstead? | 怎么了 霍斯特德 |
[07:41] | – Who’s your friend? – Ruzek. Ruzek, Mouse. | -你这朋友叫什么 -鲁塞克 这是慕斯 |
[07:44] | What’s up, man? | 你好 伙计 |
[07:45] | – Have some fries. – Hey, listen… | -吃点薯条吧 -听着 |
[07:47] | Can you tell me anything | 哈维那边工地上 |
[07:48] | about this construction-site robbery in Harvey? | 发生了抢劫案 你知道什么消息吗 |
[07:51] | – I might be tapped in on that. – Yeah? | -这可不好说 -是吗 |
[07:53] | It’s my ears, man. | 都怪我的耳朵 伙计 |
[07:54] | They get so waxy these days. | 最近耳屎有点多啊 |
[07:56] | Oh, yeah, so waxy these days, yeah– | 是啊 最近耳屎多 |
[07:58] | His ears, yeah. | 他的耳朵 呵呵 |
[07:59] | Yeah. Ding-ding. | 这就对了嘛 |
[08:01] | Clear as a bell, just like that. | 突然听得一清二楚了呢 |
[08:02] | Just like that. | 真好用啊 |
[08:04] | There’s lots of talk. | 很多人都在说 |
[08:06] | There’s this new player in town. He’s looking for some bangers. | 城里来了个新人物 他想找几个手下 |
[08:10] | I’m kind of serving as a consultant. | 我差不多算是个顾问吧 |
[08:16] | Can you get us a meeting? | 你能安排我们见面吧 |
[08:17] | Tell him we’re offering blasting caps and det cord. | 告诉他我们可以提供雷管和导火线 |
[08:21] | – What, straight up? – Yeah, straight up. | -你说真的 -真的 |
[08:23] | All you’re doing is organizing a meet. | 你只需要安排我们见面就行了 |
[08:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:29] | Drive toward Erie and Sedgwick. | 朝伊利和塞奇威克方向开 |
[08:30] | – Right on, man. – I’ll set it up. | -马上 伙计 -我会安排 |
[08:44] | Commander AT-AT. | AT-AT指挥官 |
[08:46] | What’s good, son? | 最近怎么样啊 |
[08:47] | Straight and narrow. You know me. | 循规蹈矩 你懂的 |
[08:48] | Yeah. Well, you always were. | 是啊 你一直那么规矩 |
[08:50] | You always were. | 一直都是 |
[08:52] | So what’s up, man? | 找我什么事 |
[08:52] | If only you could shoot free throws straight. | 你这不是韬光养晦去了吗[原义为罚球] |
[08:54] | Come on, man, I kept people out the paint, didn’t I? | 得了吧 我可一直在干活 帮人解决问题呢 |
[08:56] | Nobody told me I had to score too. | 没听说过我还得负责得分啊 |
[08:59] | True. | 还真是 |
[09:01] | What’s up, man? Where the uniform at? | 怎么样 伙计 现在在哪个部门 |
[09:02] | I’m on to big and better things now. | 我现在负责大案子了 |
[09:04] | – Special unit. – Yeah? | -我在特别调查组 -是吗 |
[09:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:06] | Well, look at you. | 看看你 |
[09:07] | – Look at you. – You know it. | -多威风啊 -你懂的 |
[09:10] | So what’s up, man? | 所以有什么事吗 |
[09:11] | You know I got the hookup over there at the convention center. | 我在那个会展中心有门路 |
[09:13] | I can get you and the crew wholesale electronics | 我可以帮你们搞到批发价的电子产品 |
[09:15] | right after the big C.E. Show. | 就在电子消费产品展会之后 |
[09:17] | I’m talking about wiis, playstations, | 包括Wii PS游戏机 |
[09:18] | Everything you like, all on the up-and-up. | 你要的一切 都是些好东西 |
[09:20] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[09:22] | I’m listening. What’s up? | 我听着呢 然后呢 |
[09:23] | Just need you to introduce me to Copeland Briggs. | 只要你把我介绍给科普兰·布里格斯 |
[09:30] | No way, man. | 不行 |
[09:31] | Come on, dog. | 别这样 老兄 |
[09:33] | You’re like my brother, man. | 我们俩这么铁 |
[09:36] | We are. | 没错 |
[09:36] | But listen, man, let me tell you something. | 不过你听好了 |
[09:39] | if you think for one second | 如果你以为 |
[09:41] | that a couple wholesale WIIs | 几个批发价的WII |
[09:42] | is gonna get your jolly green giant-looking ass | 就能让你这个吉祥物一样的傻大个 |
[09:44] | into Copeland Briggs, | 见到科普兰·布里格斯 |
[09:46] | you got another thing coming, brother. | 那你就大错特错了 兄弟 |
[09:57] | Yeah, what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[10:00] | You sit me down next to Briggs, | 只要你让我跟布里格斯搭上线 |
[10:02] | you always got that number next time you get pinched. | 下次被抓的时候你就可以打这个电话 |
[10:07] | You know how much that’s worth. | 你知道这值多少钱 |
[10:24] | As requested. | 你要的东西 |
[10:28] | Nobody knows about this? | 没人知道吧 |
[10:30] | – Nope. – Not even you? | -没 -包括你 |
[10:33] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[10:40] | Delaney, I’m glad Platt partnered us up. | 德兰尼 普拉特让我们搭档我很高兴 |
[10:43] | I’ve been looking forward | 我一直都很想 |
[10:44] | to working with an experienced officer. | 和经验丰富的警官一起工作 |
[10:46] | My name’s Burgess. | 我叫伯吉斯 |
[10:47] | Yeah, well, I’m gonna park it right here. | 知道了 我先停这儿了 |
[10:49] | Do you see something? | 你看到什么了吗 |
[10:52] | Are we onto something? | 出什么事了吗 |
[10:53] | I’m just gonna rest my eyes for a minute. | 我只是想让眼睛休息一下 |
[11:17] | What is it? | 笑什么 |
[11:18] | Uh, Burgess. She got a sleeping beauty. | 伯吉斯发来的 她的搭档是个睡美人 |
[11:21] | Burgess, huh? | 伯吉斯吗 |
[11:23] | Just get your head in the game. | 专心干活吧你 |
[11:26] | Okay, pards. | 好吧 搭档 |
[11:37] | How well you know these guys, Mouse? | 你有多了解这些家伙 慕斯 |
[11:38] | I don’t know. How well does anybody know anybody, you know? | 不知道 谁又能真正了解谁呢 |
[11:41] | That’s not that helpful. | 尽说废话 |
[11:42] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[11:55] | You’re looking for some stuff I can get for you. | 我手上有你要找的东西 |
[11:57] | Stuff? | 东西 |
[11:58] | – Like what exactly? – Blasting caps, det cord. | -什么东西 -雷管 导火线 |
[12:01] | Why would I need something like that? | 我为什么会需要这些东西呢 |
[12:04] | Hey, what you do with it is your business, right? | 这是你的事 不是吗 |
[12:09] | Really, Detective? | 是吗 警探 |
[12:11] | Would it be my business? | 全凭我做主吗 |
[12:14] | Detective? | 警探 |
[12:15] | What are you talking about, Charlie? | 什么意思 查理 |
[12:16] | Shut up, Mouse. | 闭嘴 慕斯 |
[12:18] | We met at the station with Erin Lindsay, | 我去警署找艾琳·琳德赛时我们见过 |
[12:20] | or did you forget? | 贵人多忘事吗 |
[12:23] | No, I definitely wouldn’t forget something like that. | 不 我没那么健忘 |
[12:26] | Is there anything you want to tell us, Charlie? | 你有什么想跟我交待吗 查理 |
[12:30] | Nope. I’m super cool, man. | 没有 无话可说 |
[12:35] | Tell Erin I said hey, though. | 帮我跟艾琳打声招呼 |
[12:38] | Back in the day, she was, mm, something. | 她以前可真是个尤物 |
[12:53] | What the hell was that? | 刚才那是怎么回事 |
[12:54] | Just like he said– I met him with Lindsay. | 他不是说了吗 他去找琳德赛时见过我 |
[12:56] | – I’m so made, man. – Relax. | -我死定了 -别紧张 |
[12:58] | Mouse, I got you on this. | 慕斯 我会罩你的 |
[12:59] | Okay, what’s our next play here? | 那好 我们下一步该怎么做 |
[13:00] | I don’t know yet. | 我还没想好 |
[13:03] | Uh-huh. I heard what the doctor said. | 我听到医嘱了 |
[13:09] | Yes, this is me healing up, | 没错 这就是我痊愈的方法 |
[13:11] | doing my job and not staring at the ceiling– | 干好本职工作 不干瞪着天花板 |
[13:12] | Two things I love to do. | 我就喜欢做这两件事 |
[13:16] | This is stressful. | 这才让我压力大 |
[13:17] | Arguing with you right now is stressful. | 现在跟你吵才让我压力大 |
[13:21] | Baby? | 宝贝 |
[13:30] | Hey, Nadia. | 你好 娜迪亚 |
[13:31] | Antonio Dawson– I work with Erin. | 安东尼奥·道森 我是艾琳的同事 |
[13:32] | Yeah, I remember. | 我记得你 |
[13:34] | Well, she’s very sorry, but a case jumped off, | 她手头刚好有案子 不能来接你 |
[13:36] | so I’m supposed to bring you back to the district. | 所以让我来把你带回警署 |
[13:39] | It’s cool. I’ll take the bus. | 好吧 我去坐公车 |
[13:41] | Are you kidding me right now? | 你逗我吗 |
[13:44] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[13:46] | I mean, it’s a little weird. | 这事有点儿奇怪 |
[13:48] | You know, Lindsay’s supposed to be picking me up. | 琳德赛应该来接我的 |
[13:50] | She dodges my texts. | 可她不回我短信 |
[13:52] | Now a cop shows up and wants me to get in his car. | 现在一个警察出现想让我坐他的车 |
[14:02] | What address is that? | 上面写的哪里 |
[14:06] | The clinic, here. | 诊所 就是这儿 |
[14:07] | Is that a man’s handwriting or a woman’s? | 这是男人还是女人的笔迹 |
[14:12] | Woman’s. | 女人的 |
[14:14] | Right. | 没错 |
[14:16] | Will you please get in the car? | 现在可以上车了吗 |
[14:18] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[14:21] | Sorry I yelled at you. | 对不起我冲你吼了 |
[14:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:27] | It’s my wife. | 是因为我的妻子 |
[14:30] | 21-13, we got a panic alarm tripped | 21-13 西亚当街601号 |
[14:32] | at 601 West Adams. | 有紧急警报 |
[14:35] | 21-13 we got a panic alarm tripped, | 21-13 在西亚当街601号 |
[14:38] | 601 West Adams. | 有紧急警报 |
[14:40] | Do you copy? | 收到了吗 |
[14:41] | 21-13, 10-4, en route! | 21-13 已收到 正赶往现场 |
[14:44] | Panic alarm sounded, 601 West Adams. | 西亚当街601号有紧急警报 |
[14:46] | Honey, I don’t know your name. | 小姑娘 我不知道你的名字 |
[14:48] | I don’t want to know your name. | 也不想知道你的名字 |
[14:50] | But after today, we’re through. | 今天过后 咱俩就此别过 |
[14:51] | Oh, you’re damn right we are. | 绝对的 |
[14:53] | This is far too important. We have to pursue this. | 这件事至关重要 我们要彻查 |
[14:56] | Yeah, well, sit tight until I give the word. | 当然 你等着听我口令行事 |
[15:00] | You can’t talk to me | 你不能这样 |
[15:01] | like I just joined the unit, man. | 拿我当新手来看 |
[15:03] | I put my vest on every day. | 我每天都全副武装 |
[15:04] | I get my knuckles dirty every day just like you. | 和你一样冲锋陷阵 |
[15:08] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[15:09] | No, right. | 没事 没错 |
[15:12] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[15:13] | – I’ll talk to Erin. – Okay. | -我会跟艾琳谈谈的 -好 |
[15:17] | Charlie Pugliese, | 查理·普列塞 |
[15:18] | or however you say his frickin’ name– | 或是不管你叫他什么狗屁名字 |
[15:20] | Do you know what he’s into? | 你知道他惹上什么麻烦了吗 |
[15:23] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[15:23] | I just had a C.I. sit me down in front of him. | 刚才一个线人带我去见了他 |
[15:26] | He’s involved in the construction-site hit. | 他参与了建筑工地袭击案 |
[15:34] | What do you need here, Erin? | 需要我怎么帮你 艾琳 |
[15:36] | I can handle it. | 我能处理 |
[15:38] | Really? | 是吗 |
[15:39] | How? | 怎么处理 |
[15:40] | When? Voight’s upstairs. | 什么时候处理 博伊特就在楼上 |
[15:41] | – He’s waiting for an update. – Just stall. | -等着我们汇报案件进展 -拖延时间就行 |
[15:43] | I just need to move a couple things around. | 我需要先把一些事处理一下 |
[15:45] | What does this guy have on you? | 你到底有什么把柄在他手里 |
[15:49] | It’s bad. | 很严重的事 |
[15:58] | What’s Voight always say? | 博伊特经常说什么来着 |
[16:00] | Tell him the truth so he can lie for you. | 跟他实话实说 他会帮你掩盖 |
[16:04] | No, if I tell the truth on this one, I’m done. | 不 如果这次讲实话 我就完蛋了 |
[16:09] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[16:11] | There’s a dead security guard | 他们把一个警卫的尸体 |
[16:12] | that they left behind a dumpster | 扔在垃圾桶后面 |
[16:15] | like a bag of trash. | 当一袋垃圾一样 |
[16:23] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[16:25] | I was telling Friedman. | 我刚才还跟弗里德曼说呢 |
[16:26] | He hit the alarm. He said, “No, I didn’t.” | 明明是他触发了警报 他还不承认 |
[16:28] | I said, “I’ll bet you a Pizano’s deep dish you did.” | 我还跟他用一份皮萨诺家的深盘比萨打赌呢 |
[16:30] | Well, he’s gonna be paying now. | 看来他得买单了 |
[16:32] | – So false alarm. – Yeah. | -所以是假警报 -没错 |
[16:34] | Sorry. They really got to move that alarm button. | 对不起 那个报警按钮应该换个地方 |
[16:36] | It’s right at knee level. | 这个位置太容易被膝盖碰到了 |
[16:38] | Well, as long as we’re here, | 既然我们到这里了 |
[16:39] | I’ll take a beef and sausage combo. | 给我来个牛肉香肠套餐 |
[16:49] | 2113 reporting a robbery in progress, | 2113报告一起正在进行的抢劫 |
[16:52] | 601 West Adams, requesting immediate backup. | 西亚当斯街601号 请求紧急支援 |
[16:54] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[16:55] | As we were coming out, I saw the security camera lens | 我们出来的时候 我注意到 |
[16:57] | had been freshly sprayed with black paint. | 监控摄像头被新喷上了黑漆 |
[16:58] | I also saw the cash drawer was open, no tray. | 我还看到收银抽屉开着 里面是空的 |
[17:06] | Show me your hands. | 举起手来 |
[17:18] | My name is Burgess, by the way. | 顺便说一句 我叫伯吉斯 |
[17:21] | Feel free to forget it. | 记不记随你便 |
[17:24] | The kid here set up an appointment with Copeland Briggs. | 那孩子会安排我们和科普兰·布里格斯见面 |
[17:26] | Let me get this straight. | 是这么回事吗 |
[17:27] | You talked to a guy in order to talk to a guy? | 你们见一个人是为了去见另个一人 |
[17:30] | Sarge, Copeland Briggs– | 警长 科普兰·布里格斯这种人 |
[17:31] | he comes to you, not the other way around. | 不是想见就能见的 |
[17:34] | It’s true. It was worth a trip. | 是真的 这一趟没白跑 |
[17:36] | All right, so what’s Briggs gonna give us? | 好吧 那布里格斯能告诉我们什么 |
[17:38] | Word I got is he provide | 我听说他私下 |
[17:39] | a little off-the-book security to the construction site. | 给建筑工地提供保护 |
[17:41] | Briggs’ll know who’s involved in that robbery, for a fact. | 布里格斯肯定知道谁和抢劫有关 |
[17:45] | Yeah, go ahead. | 去吧 |
[17:46] | What about Halstead’s C.I.? | 霍斯特德的线人呢 |
[17:48] | Snake eyes. | 不靠谱 |
[17:49] | Took you guys four hours to roll that? | 你们花了四个小时才发现吗 |
[17:51] | It was a big runaround, boss. | 他带我们兜了个大圈子 老大 |
[17:52] | You know how it is. | 你理解这种情况吧 |
[17:53] | I guess I’m beginning to. | 我开始有点理解了 |
[18:06] | Jin… | 吉恩 |
[18:08] | What do you got? | 你查到什么了 |
[18:09] | I got ears in Voight’s office, | 我在博伊特办公室安了窃听器 |
[18:11] | like you wanted. | 按你的要求 |
[18:13] | You don’t say? | 是吗 |
[18:14] | It’s Lindsay. | 琳德赛有情况 |
[18:16] | She was sniffing around for some blueprints to a jewelry mart. | 她偷偷在找一家珠宝市场的建筑设计图 |
[18:19] | I don’t know what it is, | 我不知道是什么事 |
[18:19] | but, well, that’s something, right? | 但这是条线索 对吗 |
[18:22] | I need details. | 我需要细节 |
[18:24] | Your father and his gambling problems need details. | 你父亲和他赌博的毛病需要细节 |
[18:27] | I know. | 我明白 |
[18:28] | I know. | 我明白 |
[18:29] | I don’t want immigration involved with your old man, | 我不希望移民局找你老爹的麻烦 |
[18:31] | but without details, what choice do I have? | 但是没有细节 我也别无选择 |
[18:55] | Let’s go for a ride. | 咱们去转一圈 |
[19:04] | Keep driving. | 继续开 |
[19:11] | Turn. | 拐弯 |
[19:13] | I don’t know what you think I might’ve said or done. | 我不知道你认为我说了或者做了什么 |
[19:14] | Pull over up here. | 在这里停下 |
[19:35] | Something you want to tell me? | 你想说什么吗 |
[19:38] | Look, obviously something happened– | 显然有些事… |
[19:42] | You told Platt you were updating | 你告诉普拉特你在我办公室里 |
[19:44] | the computer in my office. | 升级电脑 |
[19:45] | It hasn’t been updated. | 电脑并没有升级 |
[19:47] | Then you meet with Internal Affairs. | 然后你和内务部的人见面 |
[19:52] | They busted up an underground casino | 他们查获了一家地下赌场 |
[19:53] | that my dad owes money to. | 我爸爸欠那赌场的钱 |
[19:55] | Stillwell’s been using it against me. | 斯蒂维尔一直用这事要挟我 |
[19:57] | Everybody gets squeezed, Jin. | 谁没被威胁过 吉恩 |
[20:01] | You violated my number-one rule. | 你违反了我的第一大原则 |
[20:05] | Who do you work for? | 你为谁工作 |
[20:09] | You. | 你 |
[20:10] | You. | 为你 |
[20:27] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[20:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:31] | Hey. Your wife called. | 你妻子来过电话 |
[20:36] | So the next step would be finding a job, | 下一步是找一份工作 |
[20:40] | a real job… | 一份真正的工作 |
[20:42] | One that I’m proud of. | 一份让我能抬起头来做人的工作 |
[20:43] | – Do you have any leads? – Well, nothing in stone. | -你有打算了吗 -还不算确定 |
[20:45] | But there’s this woman that helps out at the clinic. | 但是在诊所帮忙的一个女的 |
[20:48] | She said she’d introduce me to her daughter, | 说她能介绍我和她女儿认识 |
[20:50] | who runs some sort of clothing store or something. | 她女儿开了一家服装店什么的 |
[20:54] | I don’t know. I need to work on that one. | 我不知道 我还得再确认一下 |
[20:58] | It’s all good. | 太好了 |
[21:01] | Listen, Nadia, don’t break my heart again. | 听着 娜迪亚 不许再让我失望了 |
[21:04] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[21:07] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[21:09] | All right. | 好 |
[21:12] | Uh, you’re gonna stay up here till I’m off, all right? | 你待在这里等我下班 好吗 |
[21:16] | It might be a while, | 可能需要挺长时间 |
[21:17] | but you can stay with me till you get settled. | 不过你安定下来之前可以先和我住 |
[21:20] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[21:39] | Is everything all right? | 一切都还好吗 |
[21:40] | Uh, no… | 不 |
[21:42] | not by a long shot. | 非常不好 |
[21:47] | Charlie Pugliese. | 查理·普列塞 |
[21:53] | What now? | 怎么了 |
[22:01] | Back then, I was a mess. | 当年我完全是一团糟 |
[22:03] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[22:05] | – I thought that I loved him. – Erin… | -我以为我爱他 -艾琳 |
[22:08] | you were 16. | 你那时才16岁 |
[22:09] | He was 25. | 他25岁 |
[22:11] | He got you hooked on dope. | 他带你吸毒 |
[22:12] | Yeah. I don’t deny any of that. | 对 这些我都不否认 |
[22:17] | But dad had been locked up forever, | 但当时爸爸被终身监禁 |
[22:18] | and when my mom stopped coming home at all, | 而我妈根本就不回家 |
[22:21] | Charlie kept the heat on. | 是查理一直交供暖费 |
[22:22] | He kept food on the table. | 一直往家里拿食物 |
[22:24] | I was loyal to him. | 那时候我很听他的话 |
[22:27] | And if that’s a fault of mine, then so be it. | 如果只是我自己的错也就算了 |
[22:28] | But, um… | 但是 |
[22:32] | My best friend, Annie– | 我最好的朋友 安妮 |
[22:36] | She was mixed up with Charlie too, and… | 她也跟查理混在一起 而且 |
[22:39] | and she got pulled into some stuff… | 她所卷入的事… |
[22:43] | way worse than me and, um… | 比我的要糟糕的多 |
[22:50] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[22:53] | Just tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我到底怎么回事 |
[22:54] | He’s got us boxed in real bad… | 他真的让我们走投无路了 |
[22:58] | Me and Annie both. | 我和安妮都是 |
[23:06] | Well, I’ll need a couple clean-cut white guys. | 我需要两个干净整洁的白人男子 |
[23:08] | Got any white guys around? | 这里有白人男子吗 |
[23:10] | I’m 1/16 Cherokee. Does that disqualify me? | 我有十六分之一的彻罗基血统 我能算吗 |
[23:12] | Nah, you’re good. | 算 你可以 |
[23:14] | What’s the play? | 打算怎么做 |
[23:15] | Kid’s got a sit-down with Copeland Briggs, | 这小子跟科普兰·布里格斯约了见面 |
[23:17] | gonna run a game on him, see what he knows about the robbery. | 准备套他的话 看他对劫案知道多少 |
[23:19] | Hit it. | 干吧 |
[23:22] | What do you got, bro? | 你有什么收获 兄弟 |
[23:25] | These are records of anyone with explosives training | 这些是最近出狱且受过爆破训练的 |
[23:26] | who recently got out of jail. | 所有人员名单 |
[23:28] | I’m looking for any mentions of water gels | 我在查他们的逮捕记录中 |
[23:29] | or det cords in their arrest records. | 有没有提到过水胶炸药或是爆破引信 |
[23:31] | All right, keep looking. | 很好 继续查 |
[23:32] | What do you think I’m doing? | 不然你以为我在干什么 |
[23:40] | It’s Laura. | 是因为劳拉 |
[23:42] | She nearly flipped when I told her I was coming back to work. | 我跟她说我要回来工作时 她差点气疯了 |
[23:45] | What does she expect you to do? | 那她希望你做什么 |
[23:48] | She wants me to move out to Crystal Lake near her sister, | 她想让我调去离她姐姐近的水晶湖 |
[23:50] | Barney Fife it out there. | 去那里当个副警长什么的 |
[23:53] | Well, she’s been through a lot. | 她真的经历了太多 |
[23:55] | I mean, your whole family has. | 你们全家都是 |
[23:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:59] | But… | 但是 |
[24:02] | I hear you. | 我明白 |
[24:20] | I met your detective friend. | 我见过你的警探朋友了 |
[24:22] | He had a look in his eye when I said your name. | 我提到你的名字时 他的眼神很特别 |
[24:24] | I seen that look in your boys’ eyes before. | 我以前见你的男朋友有过那种眼神 |
[24:26] | Don’t. | 别说了 |
[24:29] | Here’s your blueprints. | 这是你要的设计图 |
[24:32] | I need one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[24:33] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[24:35] | Just call in a shooter at the Hancock at midnight. | 叫一个枪手午夜去汉考克中心放冷枪 |
[24:38] | That should get a lot of attention, eh? | 那样会吸引大量注意力 是吧 |
[24:45] | Almost there, Erin– 5-yard line. | 快好了 艾琳 就快了哦 |
[24:50] | That’s my girl. | 真是我的乖妹子 |
[25:02] | All right, players, listen up. | 好 伙计们 听好了 |
[25:05] | You two are northwestern kids. | 你们俩是西北来的 |
[25:06] | You sell 100 pounds of weed every month all over the Big Ten. | 你们每个月在十大名校联盟能卖掉一百磅大麻 |
[25:09] | Of which there are 12 schools. Somebody explain that one. | 十大联盟有十二所学校 谁给解释一下 |
[25:11] | – Let’s just do this. – Exactly. | -别管这么多了 -是的 |
[25:13] | I’m gonna tell Briggs in return for the info on you guys, | 我会跟布里格斯说为了交换你们的信息 |
[25:15] | all I want to know is what he knows | 我要他把自己知道的 |
[25:17] | about the construction robbery, you feel me? | 关于工地劫案的信息都告诉我 明白吗 |
[25:18] | They feel you. I’ll wait outside. | 他们明白了 我在外面等 |
[25:20] | No doubt. | 没有问题的话 |
[25:21] | Let’s do it. | 我们就开始吧 |
[25:26] | – What’s up, dog? – What’s going on? | -你好 兄弟 -什么事 |
[25:28] | Where’s Copeland Briggs? | 科普兰·布里格斯在哪儿 |
[25:29] | Got some stone-cold wildcats right here. | 我带了几个牛逼的伙计过来 |
[25:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:33] | Hey, well, I don’t– | 我不… |
[25:35] | I think I changed my mind about this deal. | 我改主意不想干了 |
[25:40] | Now. | 赶紧的 |
[25:53] | What’s up, Briggs? | 你好 布里格斯 |
[25:55] | Who is you? Who is this? | 你是谁 这是谁 |
[25:57] | Here to make you rich, boy. | 来给你指条财路 兄弟 |
[25:58] | I’m rich already, homey, in ways you don’t even know. | 我已经发财了 伙计 你想都想不到 |
[26:01] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[26:01] | Hold on. Wait a minute. | 等等 等一下 |
[26:02] | Now, see, these are my homeys, right? | 瞧 他们是我的伙计 |
[26:04] | – Now, these are a couple of– – Cops. | -他们俩都是 -警察 |
[26:06] | We’re all cops. | 我们都是警察 |
[26:10] | I think you’re in my chair. Why don’t you hop up? | 你坐了我的椅子 怎么还不起来 |
[26:15] | We’d like to know about the construction-site robbery. | 我们想了解一下工地劫案的情况 |
[26:18] | And? | 所以呢 |
[26:20] | – What’s in it for me? – Nothing. | -跟你说我有什么好处 -没好处 |
[26:25] | So how about we let the school around the corner get out, | 要不我们让街角那所学校停课 |
[26:28] | let all the kids file by, | 把小鬼们都拉出来 |
[26:29] | and they can see the cops just kicking it with Copeland Briggs. | 让他们看见警察跟科普兰·布里格斯一起行动 |
[26:33] | Maybe later, we’ll get a 12-pack, | 之后 我们也许可以拎一打啤酒 |
[26:34] | bring it by your place, | 拿到你那儿去 |
[26:35] | let everybody know that you’re a C.I., at best. | 最好让所有人都知道你是个线人 |
[26:38] | Or you just tell us what we want right now, | 或者你现在就把我们想知道的告诉我们 |
[26:40] | and we’ll be out of here in 30 seconds. | 我们三十秒后就从这里消失 |
[26:54] | Look, man… | 好吧 伙计 |
[26:56] | Dude named Red Radner stopped by here. | 一个叫”红佬”拉德纳的家伙来过这里 |
[26:59] | Dropped a bunch of bread off for us | 给了我们一些好处 |
[27:00] | to watch the gate at the construction site | 让我们看着建筑工地的门口 |
[27:03] | while a bunch of white boys went in there and robbed the place. | 然后有一伙白人冲进去洗劫了那个地方 |
[27:06] | Now, I heard gunshots, | 我听见了枪声 |
[27:07] | but I ain’t know nobody got killed. | 但不知道有人被杀了 |
[27:10] | That’s all I know. | 我就知道这么多 |
[27:16] | Atwater, sometimes the badge is mightier than the B.S. | 阿特沃特 有时候警徽比鬼扯好用多了 |
[27:21] | Kevin “Red” Radner. | “红佬”凯文·拉德纳 |
[27:23] | He’s wanted in New York, Indiana, and Illinois | 在纽约 印第安纳和伊利诺伊州被通缉 |
[27:25] | for murder, armed robbery, and trafficking. | 涉嫌谋杀 武装抢劫和非法交易 |
[27:27] | – Drugs or– – Girls. | -贩毒还是… -卖淫 |
[27:29] | Beat a rape charge too. | 还逃过了强奸指控 |
[27:30] | We like him for pulling the strings | 关注他是因为建筑工地的 |
[27:32] | on that construction-site robbery. | 抢劫案是他牵线搭桥的 |
[27:34] | He’s in the wind, but he’s had a lot | 他行踪不定 但是以前 |
[27:36] | of prior dealings with this guy, | 跟这家伙有很多生意往来 |
[27:38] | Charlie Pugliese. | 查理·普列塞 |
[27:40] | We have every reason to believe Pugliese was part of Red’s crew. | 我们确信普列塞也是”红佬”团伙的一员 |
[27:43] | Tip from a C.I. came in, | 据线报说 |
[27:45] | said Pugliese’s planning on using the explosives stolen from that site | 普列塞想用工地偷来的炸药 |
[27:48] | to knock off this jewelry exchange on North Lawndale. | 炸北朗代尔的这家珠宝店抢劫 |
[27:52] | We’re moving out. | 出发吧 |
[28:09] | Can’t avoid this. | 总归要来的 |
[28:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:22] | All right, be ready. | 各就各位 |
[28:27] | All right, that’s it. Move in. | 就是现在 行动 |
[28:39] | Hands up. Keep them up. | 手举起来 举起来 |
[28:40] | – Don’t move! – Freeze! | -不许动 -不许动 |
[28:41] | Put your hands up! Get ’em up! | 手举起来 |
[28:43] | Turn around, get them hands up! | 转过去 手举起来 |
[28:44] | Tune down, just stay there, | 闭嘴 待着别动 |
[28:46] | don’t move. | 不许动 |
[28:46] | Don’t look at me. Look away. | 别看我 看别的地方 |
[28:49] | Keep ’em high! | 手举高 |
[28:50] | Yeah, yeah, look away. | 对 看别的地方 |
[28:52] | Anything in the trunk that could hurt me? | 后备箱里有伤人武器吗 |
[28:53] | – No. – I don’t hear you. | -没有 -大声点 |
[28:55] | – No. – Explosives in the car. | -没有 -车内有爆炸物 |
[28:59] | I’d like to report a murder from October 12, 2002. | 我要举报一起2002年10月12号的谋杀案 |
[29:03] | Victim’s name was Ricky Sandoval. | 受害者名叫里奇·桑多瓦尔 |
[29:05] | I have all the information– | 我有全部的线索 |
[29:07] | who killed him and who helped get rid of the body. | 谁杀了他 谁帮着处理的尸体 |
[29:10] | Put him in the car. | 把他带去车里 |
[29:26] | – Anything from the other two? – Lawyered up. | -另外两个开口了吗 -都找了律师 |
[29:29] | All right, everybody clear out. | 好 大家都走吧 |
[29:30] | Hang on. I want to talk to him first. | 等等 先让我跟他谈谈 |
[29:33] | Then you can do whatever you want. | 然后想干什么随你 |
[29:53] | You wanted to go by the book, Erin. | 你想按程序来 艾琳 |
[29:55] | Well, here we are. | 我奉陪 |
[29:57] | You know what Sandoval was doing to Annie. | 你知道桑多瓦尔怎么对安妮的 |
[29:59] | You know why she snapped. | 也知道她为什么杀人 |
[30:01] | It’s too late for all that. | 说这些太迟了 |
[30:03] | I gave you a chance to keep it buried. | 我给了你一笔勾销的机会 |
[30:05] | You want to go public about everything, fine. | 你想昭告天下 没问题 |
[30:09] | But just so you know, | 但你要知道 |
[30:10] | I’m gonna say I killed Sandoval– | 我准备说是我杀了桑多瓦尔 |
[30:12] | keep Annie and Travis together. | 不让安妮和特拉维斯骨肉分离 |
[30:14] | Wow. You really are a cop, aren’t you? | 你还真是个警察啊 |
[30:17] | Bluffing your ass off. | 看看这吓人的手段 |
[30:20] | Try me. | 有种就试试 |
[30:24] | You let Voight run me out of town with nothing. | 你让博伊特毫无理由地把我赶出了城 |
[30:28] | Nothing! | 没有理由 |
[30:30] | You were headed for the bottom of the lake. | 你可是要被他扔进湖里喂鱼的 |
[30:33] | I begged for your life. | 我求他饶你一命 |
[30:36] | Do something with it, for once. | 就这一次 活得有意义点吧 |
[30:40] | Give us Radner, cooperate fully, | 供出拉德纳 跟我们合作 |
[30:42] | and you’re out in a year. | 你只要蹲一年牢 |
[30:44] | Clean yourself up on the inside, become a man, | 在里面戒了毒 当个男人 |
[30:46] | and then maybe you can be a dad to your son. | 或许你还会是个合格的父亲 |
[30:49] | Or give a statement on Sandoval. | 要么扯出桑多瓦尔的事 |
[30:53] | And then you and me– | 那你和我… |
[30:54] | we can go down the tubes together. | 我们同归于尽 |
[31:00] | It’s up to you. | 你选吧 |
[31:06] | I didn’t kill that guard. | 我没杀那个保安 |
[31:08] | Red did. | “红佬”杀的 |
[31:10] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪 |
[31:12] | He’s waiting for his cut of the heist. | 在等着拿自己那份分成 |
[31:15] | He was gonna call me. | 他应该打电话找我的 |
[31:18] | But he ain’t calling now. | 可一直没打来 |
[31:19] | Where does he flop? | 他在哪藏身 |
[31:21] | Does he have a girl in town? | 在城里有女朋友吗 |
[31:22] | I heard one of the guys say he worked out of a warehouse in B.Y. | 我听人说他在”后院”的仓库工作 |
[31:26] | Never heard of that area before. | 可我从没听说过那里 |
[31:30] | A lot’s changed in 12 years, I guess. | 我猜这12年不少东西都变了 |
[31:45] | B.Y.– I’ve never heard of it before. | “后院” 从来没听过 |
[31:47] | I don’t think anyone has. | 应该没人听过吧 |
[31:51] | Hey, you know, at my old job, | 你们知道吗 我上一份工作 |
[31:53] | sometimes we’d get called to this area behind the stockyards. | 有时候我们会这么叫屠宰场后面的地方 |
[31:58] | Guys liked to park there ’cause it was quiet at night. | 大家喜欢把车停在那 因为晚上很安静 |
[32:01] | Back of the yards was B.Y. | 屠宰场后面 就是”后院” |
[32:10] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[32:18] | Hey, Burgess. | 伯吉斯 |
[32:20] | Sergeant. | 警长 |
[32:21] | How do you like working with Delaney? | 和德兰尼搭档感觉如何 |
[32:23] | He’s soft. | 他太软弱了 |
[32:24] | And you yourself, you once told me | 你自己也跟我说过 |
[32:26] | that you have no tolerance for soft cops. | 你不喜欢软弱的警察 |
[32:27] | You know what? I don’t either. | 知道吗 我也不喜欢 |
[32:29] | I want someone like Atwater, | 我想要阿特沃特那样的搭档 |
[32:30] | someone who isn’t afraid to mix it up. | 不怕趟浑水的人 |
[32:31] | Otherwise, what the hell am I doing this for? | 不然我干嘛要当警察 |
[32:36] | You’re right. He’s a dog ass. | 你说得对 他是很浑 |
[32:39] | When you got passed over for Intelligence, | 你被情报组拒绝时 |
[32:41] | I thought for sure you’d crumble like a chocolate-chip cookie. | 我以为你一定会一蹶不振像饼干一样碎掉 |
[32:44] | So tomorrow I’ll put you with Gogan. | 明天我会让你和高根搭档 |
[32:45] | He’s only a few years on the job, | 他虽然只做了几年警察 |
[32:47] | but he’s good police. | 但是个好警察 |
[32:48] | Thank you, Sergeant. | 谢了 警长 |
[32:49] | I’ll just deny every word of this conversation. | 刚才说的话我一句都不会承认 |
[32:52] | Of course. | 当然 |
[32:56] | I heard you had a good bust. | 我听说你的事了 干得不错 |
[32:58] | Yeah, well, thanks to you, | 是啊 这都要谢谢你 |
[32:59] | I get to keep proving myself as a uniform. | 我在不断提高自己的职业素养 |
[33:03] | I guess I had that coming. | 我早就就料到了 |
[33:05] | I’ll see you later. | 回见 |
[33:11] | It’s pretty secure, | 这里没什么大问题 |
[33:13] | metal doors, boards on the windows… | 金属门 窗户订上了 |
[33:16] | pretty usual. | 都挺普通的 |
[33:24] | This is definitely the place. | 肯定是这里 |
[33:26] | Guy just pulled in a van, put eyes on me. | 有个人刚开了辆货车进来 盯着我看 |
[33:28] | – Did he make you as police? – I can’t tell. | -他认出你是警察了吗 -不知道 |
[33:31] | All right, keep eyes on the place. | 好吧 盯紧那里 |
[33:38] | Yeah, I’d say I’m made! | 好吧 我想他认出来了 |
[34:07] | 10-1! | 呼叫指挥中心 |
[34:09] | Multiple shots fired at the police! | 多人枪击警察 |
[34:11] | We are taking heavy fire! | 我们受到重火力袭击 |
[34:13] | Need immediate backup! | 急需增援 |
[34:15] | Requesting S.W.A.T.! | 请求特警支援 |
[34:22] | Van! | 货车来了 |
[34:26] | Van! | 追货车 |
[35:01] | Go, go, go! Get alongside! | 快点跟上 往旁边开 |
[35:16] | Clear! I can’t clear! | 安全 前面我看不到 |
[35:18] | Cover back. | 掩护我 |
[35:20] | Don’t move! Show me your hands. | 不许动 举起手来 |
[35:22] | Gun! I got a gun! | 枪 我有枪 |
[35:40] | Squared away? | 整理好了吗 |
[35:42] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[35:45] | Paperwork up the yin-yang, but I’m toast for today. | 整了一堆阴阳资料 但今天可算好了 |
[35:55] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[35:56] | for everything. | 所有的一切 |
[35:59] | That’s why you have backup. | 这就是搭档的作用 |
[36:02] | Yeah, I guess so. | 我也觉得 |
[36:23] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[36:26] | There’s a lot of ways this relationship can go. | 我们有很多种合作的方式 |
[36:33] | I figure this is the easiest. | 我觉得这是最简单的 |
[36:37] | It’s $5,000. | 这是五千美元 |
[36:39] | It’s 10% of what I just took off the street– | 是我刚从街上收的百分之十 |
[36:43] | totally untraceable. | 绝对不会被发现 |
[37:19] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[37:21] | I need you to pack up everything you have, okay? | 你现在去收拾行李 |
[37:23] | And get out of Chicago. | 然后离开芝加哥 |
[37:24] | Go now, Dad. Go. | 现在就去 爸爸 快去 |
[37:26] | I’ll call you. Bye. | 我再打给你 拜 |
[38:06] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[38:09] | I, um… | 我… |
[38:12] | I came here to apologize to you. | 我是来向你道歉的 |
[38:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:15] | So, uh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:19] | You’re a really good cop, | 你是个好警察 |
[38:21] | and you are gonna get your shot again soon. | 你肯定很快就能有机会的 |
[38:24] | You came all the way here just to tell me that. | 你大老远跑来就是和我说这个的 |
[38:27] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[38:30] | I know you know that. | 我知道你知道的 |
[38:31] | And I miss you. | 我很想你 |
[39:00] | He’s the only good thing I’ve ever done. | 有他是我做过唯一正确的事 |
[39:03] | That’s not true. | 不是的 |
[39:04] | You know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思 |
[39:06] | You’re a good mom. | 你是个好妈妈 |
[39:08] | Let’s leave it at that. | 就一直这样下去吧 |
[39:11] | I don’t even know what I would have done | 我都不知道如果他被带走了 |
[39:12] | if he was taken away from me. | 我会做出什么 |
[39:14] | You don’t have to think about that now. | 你现在不用担心这个 |
[39:17] | So… | 那么… |
[39:19] | Charlie… | 查理 |
[39:21] | Confessed. | 坦白了 |
[39:24] | He’ll probably get a little rhythm for cooperating. | 可能他会学着合作一点的 |
[39:30] | Annie, I’m sorry. | 安妮 抱歉 |
[39:33] | I should’ve never let Charlie back in. | 我不该让查理回到你的生活中 |
[39:35] | People don’t change. | 江山易改 本性难移 |
[39:38] | You did. | 但你变了 |
[39:45] | Hey, guys. | 孩子们 |
[39:47] | Dad’s home. | 爸爸回来了 |
[40:00] | Laura? | 劳拉 |
[40:01] | Guys? | 孩子们 |
[41:04] | Sheldon Jin. | 谢尔顿·吉恩 |
[41:08] | I believe he worked in your unit. | 他是你们情报组的人吧 |
[41:12] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 正是 |